Speaker 1: Hm, love you all right, I just hate the love kh But what's the.
Speaker 2: H mm hmm?
Speaker 3: Easily nine and you roll along, Click on you to make it feel. I gonna grab your sweet tea open Campire, Your homemade one is the perfect vible, the lights of low screens, pride.
Speaker 4: Jack Hudsons he here to make your night. Late Night with Jay Hudson lives.
Speaker 5: Heited, He's got the songs, the laugh us spirit of special gils.
Speaker 4: And stories too.
Speaker 6: He'll keep you up today with us news.
Speaker 3: He's gonna sing, He's gonna play, Donna play, He's bringing Joey at the end to your day. Don't need to wander, don't need the wrong.
Speaker 6: Jick's Late Night Shore feels just like on.
Speaker 4: The laughter is real, the vibe is rhyme.
Speaker 5: Jack Hudson's here lives a ride to night.
Speaker 7: Late Night with Jay Hudson lives hitting.
Speaker 5: He's got the songs, the laugh us.
Speaker 4: Spirit, special gils and stories too.
Speaker 5: He'll keep you up today with bus new supoor another glass.
Speaker 6: Take a seat this late moment.
Speaker 1: It's hard to beat.
Speaker 8: From music to headlines of fun in between.
Speaker 6: Jake hunts the show's the place to beat.
Speaker 4: Late Night with Jay hutsin Lindsey, that he's got the songs.
Speaker 2: The last of us.
Speaker 7: Be re special guests and stories to Yeah, Jack Hutton's bringing it all of you late. We take cuts on, we jake cuts on.
Speaker 1: But what is up? Guys? How is everybody doing it right now? I hope everybody is to say, yo, mm, I don't have a lot in that box y.
Speaker 6: Mhm h.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. We might have a special cast. We might have a special guest coming on the show. Don't want to say it. I'm just the way I mentioned, I have what's up? I'm okay, I'm okay. What's up? Butler? I report I have a friend that's coming on. I know Butler, I know Jerry. I might miss a few minutes of it. I might miss a few minutes of it. We got a surprise coming on the stream. Uh, let me just say that somebody. We might be having a cameo. We might be having a cameo from somebody from the Howard Stern Show. I am not gonna say who it is because I don't want to like, but some way from the Howard Thurn Show. What's on the Howards Thurn Show? H I get it, and I hope you guys. By the way, I hope you like your song, Jerry, if you're if you're still listening, Jerry, I hope you like your song. Brother. No, it's not, no, it's not. By the way, if anybody does want to support the show, there we go right there. And if anybody that does want to support the channel not through our I'm using uh, I'm using the mic owns on the tablet. Yeah. But by the way, if anybody that does want to tell up the stranger, you go yeah, yeah, of course. Uh, let me play a song for you. How about differ Gonna.
Speaker 6: Yeah, A small.
Speaker 8: Town kid with a big ol' brain talks a little different buddy gang shame, lines up cars like soldiers on a mission.
Speaker 6: See, he's the world clear with ladies of precision. Might not talk much, but he show can't feel.
Speaker 8: Heart full of love and a mind that's real. Stems with his hands when he gets too stressed. But then his own way man, he gives his.
Speaker 6: Best and.
Speaker 9: He's got a real nun out of it. Like a Banjol song, My walk a different road, but he's still strong.
Speaker 4: Can't you buy some in a saung That's why I'm free?
Speaker 8: Different.
Speaker 5: Nonetheless, just letting be.
Speaker 3: He's got shine his eyes in a storm in his chest.
Speaker 9: He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his best.
Speaker 4: When I put that out loud, so folks there so just don't get.
Speaker 6: But Mama taught him, don't you ever forget.
Speaker 8: You're a masterpiece made from plan, a cowboy spirit and the wire.
Speaker 6: Love man does math.
Speaker 8: Like magic, draws, dreams, inning, says the truest things when he stopped to think.
Speaker 6: He ain't broken.
Speaker 8: He's breaking the mold with a voice so quiet, but a story so bold.
Speaker 9: He's got a rid his flag of band. Joe walk a different, but he's still strong, game mind saying a soul there's a lot of freak differ.
Speaker 4: Nonetheless, just letting him be.
Speaker 9: He's got shine in his eyes in a storm in his chest.
Speaker 6: He's a whole lot of hard and.
Speaker 4: He's doing his face.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 8: He ain't gotta talk the loudest to make a sound. Sometimes the quiet one shake the ground.
Speaker 6: He don't need fixing, He just needs grace.
Speaker 8: Let him run his race at his own.
Speaker 2: That face, he's.
Speaker 9: Got a rhythm of his own back a Bene.
Speaker 4: Saul March is doing beat that's proud and strong.
Speaker 9: Don't try to change what you don't understand.
Speaker 5: Just take his heady a battlement.
Speaker 4: He's got shine in his eyes in a storm and his chest.
Speaker 9: He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his best.
Speaker 6: It's just different, that's all. That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up? That's how is everybody doing?
Speaker 6: Yu?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing? Hope? Everyone is staying safe? We do have a tea public guys. You do have a keep out h as the settle songs, jus this on your up or everything to be your bout?
Speaker 6: Every time I turned the same.
Speaker 8: Somebody chasing shadows, trying to prop it off my name.
Speaker 10: You think it's just a hustle, but I feel the way it brings.
Speaker 6: I'm not just stepping stone.
Speaker 4: I've gotten my own set of wings. You play all part.
Speaker 6: But the truth cuts me behind the curtain. What's the secret?
Speaker 5: You keep? Time?
Speaker 6: I learn of somebody from Boston using me so.
Speaker 4: They can make the mony, using my name in my face, just to make a dollar bill.
Speaker 5: You have to wear a mask for reason, jackeass But the mask donnud.
Speaker 4: Watch we on.
Speaker 5: The mask.
Speaker 6: Don watch the city lights.
Speaker 4: Can I see.
Speaker 6: Straight through.
Speaker 7: Every trick, every line, every story that you knew.
Speaker 10: You thought you found a puppy, But I cut the strange two.
Speaker 7: Nine, I'm taking back the fire.
Speaker 4: I'm standing in the light.
Speaker 10: You play your part, but the truth cuts team behind the curtain.
Speaker 6: What's the secret?
Speaker 4: You kid?
Speaker 6: Im time? Lot of somebody from Boston using.
Speaker 4: Me so they can make more money, using my name in my face, just to make a dollar Billo.
Speaker 5: You have to wear a mask for a reason, Jackass, But the mask?
Speaker 4: Don't?
Speaker 6: I was raking.
Speaker 4: The mask, don't I was.
Speaker 5: You can cast your checks, but you can't cast my soul.
Speaker 6: I'm not the story. You get to control. Pull the mask off. Let the world see the person, none of meteorkey.
Speaker 5: I am tired.
Speaker 6: Somebody from Boston using me so.
Speaker 5: They can make by using my name in my face just to make a dollar. Ball.
Speaker 4: You'll have to have a pass for a reason, jack Gas, But the mask, don't?
Speaker 11: I watch.
Speaker 6: The mask?
Speaker 4: Don't I watch.
Speaker 5: The mask?
Speaker 2: Don't have Let.
Speaker 12: Everybody everybody is didn't see?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But what's up, guys? I am gonna try to get people to come and wash the streams. Yeah, how is everybody doing today? No, but I hope everybody is there and say let me uh Cheryl threads through Cheryl dreads. Yeah, what's up, Goshes, How you doing? Welcome? By the way, anybody that does want to like I know that we you know, I'm doing a fundraiser for stack Yes, uh h h, we're doing anything for stack Hey, Mercedes, how you doing. We're doing a let me Uh what's up, Mercedes?
Speaker 12: How you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing a fundraiser for stack up. Stack Up is a five oh one C three military charity supports active and veteran service members from the US and Allied nations by promoting positive mental health and suicide prevention through gaming and geek culture. We utilize we utilize a comprehensive prose because there's a four pillar program. Supply crates aerosoults the stacks in the Overwatch program. Supply crates are video game care packages sent to deployed units in veterans and needs. Supply crates serve as a premier measure aident to prevent on set of operational strengths by providing a healthy outlet for decompression or there's a problem. Aerossaults are all fins paid trips for veterans to attend geek gaming and geek culture events. These trips reduce the threat of isolation by enabling them to connect with members of their military family who share their interests and introduce them to a community of fanss who support and admir them. The Sacks are our volunteer force for Good. These teams, located in many places around the globe, serve veterans in their communities by hosting events, participating in community products, and creating opportunities for veterans to come together in their local area and support one another. Stack Up Overwatch program or Stop. Peer to peer Mental health support for veterans and sidentis Alight, providing through mental health game nights and community discussions. H Yeah, sorry if I may, I'm not. I'm doing a phono raiser for stock ups. Sorry if I'm like asking for money and ship. But I hope everybody's okay. Today. Got a little surprise for you for the for the fans. Got a special guest coming. He want he might not want to come on, he might be busied or something. Somebody from the Howard Stern Show. Yeah hm, but let's play those soul for you. M h I'm tired of these no name patches.
Speaker 3: Calling me out, dragging up my past. Yes, how I made mistakes back in the day, trusted the wrong people, lost my way.
Speaker 4: But I'm changing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm learning, trying to heal from all that burning.
Speaker 4: I hold that the whispers holding down.
Speaker 3: I'm taking back my crown because I gotta fast and I'm gone.
Speaker 6: Some wrong, but I'm moving for over.
Speaker 4: I'm staying strong. I'm doing right now.
Speaker 1: For me, for me.
Speaker 5: Leaving me.
Speaker 4: Hi, what I used to me stumble, my fall.
Speaker 2: I felt the pain, but the sun comes up after the rain. Every start till stormy home. Every step I take, I'm finding.
Speaker 4: The I'm listening to the noise outside.
Speaker 6: I've got my truth. I won't hide.
Speaker 4: I'm doing what's right. I'm doing what's real. I'm in control of hell healthy.
Speaker 5: Yes, I got a pass and I'm gone wrong, but I'm moving forwardward. I'm I'm doing right now.
Speaker 6: For me, for me.
Speaker 5: Leaving me hide, But are you do me? The stakes made me wiser, mistakes made me see.
Speaker 7: The powers in my hands.
Speaker 4: It's up to me.
Speaker 5: Rising up, No change, no fee, This is my moment, my time here.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've gotta pall and I'm not.
Speaker 6: Around like I dans wrong.
Speaker 5: I'm going right now. Mow me more me.
Speaker 4: Leaving me what you told me.
Speaker 5: If I'm made some mistake, but I'm going right.
Speaker 6: I'm awake.
Speaker 4: This is me, this my delivery.
Speaker 6: You went right now, just beat me? Yeah?
Speaker 11: About what's up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 11: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing? Yeah? But I hope everybody is staying saved. Yeah, but I hope everybody is staying safe today. Yeah, but I hope everybody is staying safe today. I hope everyone is doing okay, mhmm. Yeah, but what's up, guys? How's everyone doing? Yeah?
Speaker 11: I know guys, Yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 5: Ya?
Speaker 6: No, Yo, I trusted you like a friend. I thought we'd ride till the end.
Speaker 5: But the mass slipped away when the camera turned.
Speaker 3: Again, you set a straight from my face, coming cold with that phrase.
Speaker 4: We're not friends, just a business case.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 5: I thought it matter, thought you care, but along it just stood there, taking pieces of my truth for.
Speaker 4: The clicks like stuff.
Speaker 6: You use me.
Speaker 4: Nothing closed.
Speaker 6: The doge.
Speaker 4: Came. I just say it's a scene, sir, not than sully your screen.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: Sorry line then.
Speaker 11: Serve from not Jean.
Speaker 6: My trust was real. My dog was down, but she worer, greed like a crowd. You saw my struggle turned into shoe.
Speaker 4: Never cared how deep and go I thought it matters, thought you cared. But you're just fair training chindess for review. What you trying to raise that?
Speaker 5: You use me for content?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 5: No those alle we.
Speaker 4: I game say to see turn my pain through your screen.
Speaker 10: I'm not sure, Sine, I deserve the friends, not a thing.
Speaker 5: One day will see a screen you all screen fies song.
Speaker 6: Stop still noy else you use me for content, but I've grown. I now upstand.
Speaker 4: My friends of lies. That idea, it's not a joy.
Speaker 5: I'm not tell storyline now faell fund real friends.
Speaker 1: No usine.
Speaker 11: M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, guys? How's everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe. M sitting here.
Speaker 11: Right here. I'm right here.
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting on someone to show off. I've been sitting here for like forty minutes waiting. We'll see your waiting. But guys, it's been forty minutes. No, it's not sleepy Joe. No, so somebody it was putn't be Casey Armstrong. We were uh m road, give me one minute, give me one minute. Oh sure, I'm gonna do amend in the stream it is. Mm hmm. I was listening to fucking dam.
Speaker 11: He's not on the line, damn it.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 11: You tell me something and.
Speaker 1: Let me y m hmm. I just want to say thank you, guys. I've been sitting here for about life fifty minutes waiting paymit. There's nothing, there's nothing, work more. I just fucking gave for the room.
Speaker 11: Hold on alright, love you guys. Bye,