Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Stories we are following for you today. While all of them per usual, new reports have the US economy heading into uncertain waters right in time for the summer GDP. Of course, the sum of the value of goods and services produced fell point three percent over the last year. Growth had originally been predicted, but outlooks were revised to negative thanks to the tariff situation.
Speaker 2: Eilers beat the Kings last night three to one, so the Kings are closer to elimination. Unfortunately, Nuggets did beat the Clippers one thirty one to one fifteen. How are they? How are they scoring two hundred and forty six points in an NBA game?
Speaker 1: John always friend died, Oh he did. This was his business partner and longtime friend, Jeff Spurbeck. The two were a We're outed in Lakina area after stagecoach. Apparently John Elway was dropping a golf cart. His friend fell off the back hit his head. He said it was really bad.
Speaker 2: From the beginning, they knew that he was probably not gonna make it, and that's said, Mariners beat the Angels yesterday five to three. They'll play their first pitch up in Seattle is just after one o'clock and the Dodgers are about to start another game with the Marlins. The Dodgers beat the Marlins fifteen to two just yesterday.
Speaker 3: Hey, Gary, I was thinking about it. Last year. The Giants were so so bad. It was fun for a while making fun of Giants fans, of course, but they were so horrible. Hey, it wasn't that much fun. I'm so glad that your giants are doing so much better. And let's have a fur competition this year. So who gets the first? See who goes on in the playoffs? And good luck to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That was not a Dodger fan, somebody too nice. That is, somebody who probably doesn't even watch baseball. You want your Jeopardy question, food, get it? They don't get it. They don't get it. Food go back to the ballet sor food and drink phrases for one thousand dollars. If something has little value, it's not worth a hill of these based stupid what else that's going on? Some of these questions are come. I will have a better question for you. By the end of what's happening, I doubt it.
Speaker 2: We have been talking about how bad the weather has been back through the Midwest, stretching to the east coast. Now four people have died in Pennsylvania as storms have hammered a bunch of the United States. This destructive thunderstorm wind event, known as a Drayho, traveled more than five hundred miles from eastern Indiana through central Pennsylvania. Yesterday, Gusts reached eighty miles an hour, more than a sixty mile wide storm complex knock down trees and power lines in there and in its path. They said a twenty two year old man was electric when he was putting out a mulch fire that was caused by other live wires knocked down in the storm. To other people died in the Pittsburgh area in western Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: California is rethinking the gas task at tax, which it has hit us over the head with to the point of poverty over the years. They're now rethinking that because of the popularity of zero emission vehicles clean transportation. They say the state's gas tax could be a thing of the past. Gas taxes raised about forty one percent of transportation revenue in twenty sixteen, that has fallen to thirty six percent. Last year. That's only five percent, but the riding is on the wall.
Speaker 2: They've also said that a lot of electric vehicles, when you compare him to other cars or trucks of the same size, that the electric vehicles are that much heavier because of the batteries, and then that could cause that much more damage on the roadways. The head of the LA union representing the fire department employees took home more than a half a million dollars last year. This is not entirely unusual, it's just a little bit gobsmacking for some people. Freddie Escobar had a base salary of about one hundred and eighty four thousand dollars, but with overtime brought in more than that, more than double his regular salary. Took it in an additional two hundred and forty thousand dollars in pay and benefits, again through overtime, and then as the president of the United Firefighters in La City, he gets another one hundred and sixteen thousand dollars union stipend.
Speaker 1: Kids have broken into a bakery at Long Beach. They couldn't get their registers open. So what they do They stole the baked goods in the milk? What is wrong with what did? I don't but I get it, Like if you're going to knock off a business and you can't get the money, yeah, take the goods. The baked goods sound delicious, don't they, Especially in the middle of the night during a heist, you work up an appetite. Though I would say the first.
Speaker 2: Thing in the morning it'd be better because then the doughnuts are freshed.
Speaker 1: The business been around thirty seven years. Sweet Jill's Bakery. First time someone's ever broken in two dead off of Utah's Bryce Canyon National Park. It looks like these people were maybe going through something. They were living in a U haul. Although you know it takes all kinds of people around our great national parks. They were living in a U haul, living in a U haul. A tourist spotted the bodies below Inspiration Point after the two fell early this week. They had crossed over safety railings.
Speaker 2: A mom in also Utah woke up to police knocking on her door Sunday morning, telling her the seven year old had taken his five year old sister on a drive to a different Sydney city, Whitney Bush, that she woke up to check on her kids, went back to bed. She found everybody asleep, and later she said her heart was in her stomach when she figured out that her call and two of the kids were missing.
Speaker 1: It makes sense, though, because you want to know where he wanted to go, McDonald's. What seven year old doesn't want to go to McDonald's so badly that you steal the car pancakes that used to get in the stylus phone, stop it with the mound of butter and the syrup, and you cut them with the knife and again, and you go straight through that styrofoae. Then you had hot syrup all over. Oh so good was that hot syrup?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Here's your Jeopardy question, Take two. Okay, there are four players since two thousand that homered on their fortieth birthdays. I will ask you to name two of them. How just one of them? How many players have done it for since two thousand? To Homer on their fortieth birthday.
Speaker 2: Albert Poolhols no since two thousand on their fortieth birthday? Just think of old people. Edgar Martinez No, David Ortiz no place because these guys didn't play until they're forty.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. Jim Tom, Jim Tomy, Tomey Chipper, Jones, Oh, Big Gum Chipper, Alex Rodriguez forty. I didn't realize he played until he was forty. Beyond he was forty, I know, but I think he played till forty three. I don't know if that's true. I'll look it up. Joey Vado as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joey Voda would have been the best. That's that would have been a better one. All right, Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: It's been twenty years since that song. And if you remember the lyrics, he talked about how they're only good for one night because white shoes getting dirty once you stuff them, it's effed up your whole night. Not the case anymore. Well, dirty shoes are selling, y'all.
Speaker 2: Nike is selling a dirty pair of Air Force ones for one hundred in thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: Stain, scuff marks, crease is all part of the design. These are not the first. I have a pair of tennis shoes that I purchased with scuff marks, very embarrassing. But I like them, and that's all that matters. I don't wear them for anybody, but for me. I have two pairs. Two pairs. I need two hair. You've been wearing those shoes for ten years? Yeah, because you know why they're my shoes.
Speaker 2: And the blood, sweat and tears that you could see displayed throughout and even this little thing.
Speaker 1: Those shoes are so dirty and so old it wouldn't hurt you to throw them in the washing machine.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm busy with my skincare routine at night. I can't throw my.
Speaker 1: But you're not. If you were, I would allow it, Okay, all right, I'd allow you to escape by in your dirty shoes. No, I'm just kidding. Your shoes are not dirty. They're fine. I note that, kid, But you could wash that aj blo or whatever. Say that I have a pair that I need to wash. The Astros picture. Who's he's crying? Yeah, he's crying. Likes the three innings. Oh he gave up seven runs seven runs to hell. Now I know why his mom was crying.
Speaker 2: That's awful. No, she was crying. My kid struck out the side to end the first inning.
Speaker 1: But he's not crying for real, is he?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: He looks really young and shell Shot.
Speaker 4: Is very young.
Speaker 1: How young? Remember how young he is? Oh that poor kid. Oh god, he's got to be twenty one, twenty two.
Speaker 2: He is not old at all. Let's see aj Blowbaw is twenty four.
Speaker 1: He is blue Ball. He looks very young for twenty four. Get out of Mansfield, Ohio. Picked in the seventh round a couple of years ago. Anyway, the Nike air Force one Dirty Triple White low are selling for one hundred and thirty bucks. I wonder how much we could sell your shoes for.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: I I Am going to take a picture of them and put them on Instagram and see what we can sell them for. What would you guys pay for Gary's shoes?
Speaker 2: You do know that they're mine or not? The shoes that people want to buy? People want to buy your shoes? They don't, Yeah, they do.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you that if you put let me take.
Speaker 2: That's doing the Lord's work over there, taking pictures of people's feet like that.
Speaker 1: It's weirdo.
Speaker 3: What do I do?
Speaker 1: Like put a pole? Or just ask a question? You're asking me how to put something up on Instagram. I haven't done this in a long time.
Speaker 2: They said, Uh, Brendanne from Complex much would you?
Speaker 1: What did you just make that face? For Kean? What was her face? She went like this, Oh about your some of my shoes Ooo enough. Remember they're worn by Gary a lot, a lot.
Speaker 2: This dirty pair of Air Force ones goes for about one hundred and thirty bucks. The scuff marks, the creases, they're all part of the design. They're called the Dirty Triple White. Low the upper on the sneaker wears a way to clean white. The idea is the more you wear them, the newer you look, that they get cleaner over time. This guy's post included a note from Nike that said, the more you wear it, the more beautiful it becomes. It's that simple. It's black and white. The shoe also comes with a toothbrush if you want to clean the shoe yourself, it says, in case you want to take things into your own hands. The Dirty Triple White and the Triple Triple Black will be released May seventh, exclusively on an app. The sneakers app only in the United States.
Speaker 1: There might be something here, you know, how you get like notarized certificates of authenticity. If you're going to buy like a jersey that was worn and you know the World Series or what have you, I would assume you get an authenticity to show that a ball was the home run ball or what have you. What if you had like a certificate of authenticity about like what you did in a pair of shoes.
Speaker 2: This is this is the pair of shoes I was wearing when I.
Speaker 1: Fill in the blank. You know, it could be anything whatever anyone's into. Like we were talking about that person who used to work here and would go to the garage to go to the bathroom. Like if that person was to sell that person's shoes and they were like, I wore these shoes every time I went into the bathroom at iHeartMedia LA in the parking garage. Somebody would buy those with that certificate of authenticity, knowing that those shoes had been through that These are the shoes I wore to drive to work today, probably more than those shoes for several years. So you've done a lot of stuff in those shoes. Well, these are the shoes. Those are the shoes you had when you had your injury.
Speaker 2: I had a brace on my left foot, and I had to buy a shoe that was bigger and the only shoes that I knew that would fit that brace that I yes, so that's why I bought these shoes. But I've always worn these. I've always had since I was about fifteen, a pair of at least one pair of Converse.
Speaker 1: Are those ones you've had since you were fifteen? No, but these are the ones I've had most recently. I love Converse and they last them. You love them? You say you love that. You don't have a pair of Converse. I had a pair of white Converse when the show started. I think I had those. But I give my shoes, you know, five six years, and then I say goodbye. Well I haven't had these for five or six. Yes you have. I have not, because that injury only took place. I'm just kidding. I have no idea. I just I noticed a soft spot. Oh how are we doing on selling these puppies? Put it on eBay. Let's see here. So far, nobody has responded, Oh that's a surprise, you know. Oh wait, no, no, I got it. I got it. I got it five bucks so far, five bucks depending on size? What size? Are these bad? Boys, they're ten and a half, No, eleven, nine and a half. You do not know your shoe size? Well, these come in different sizes, that's not he doesn't know if he's wearing the one that's big or not. No, it's not the eleven or the eleven and a half. This is wow, this is a nine and a half. You took your shoe off, and look at how flexible that shoe is. It's been through some things. You see the hair on my toes too, Yes, you're weirdo. I'm certain that I see your toe enough, foot, lady, enough the feet if you're just catching up, Gary says, I've never seen his feet. I know i've seen his feet because he's worn s before.
Speaker 2: I have not. I said I said that to my wife, and she thinks you're crazy as well. I would never wear flip flops to it.
Speaker 1: But there's one way for us to prove this, and it's if I see your feet. No, I will know. Again. I don't know why you have this weird thing. You've taken pictures in my feet.
Speaker 2: You want to look at the toes on my feet, your feet.
Speaker 1: Because you said I've never seen them. It's just a weird I'm pretty sure I've seen them. When you do you see my feet? When you close your eyes, I can visualize. Okay, that's enough. I am out, Debrah, do something about the news. Whose feet could I possibly be thinking about? I have no idea, but I think it's something you need to get over. I hate feet. I don't know anybody as white as you. Listen and I see in my head these white toes with some hair. Oh yeah, who else is feet? Could I be thinking about? Possibly?
Speaker 2: We already discussed this. There's at least multiple people here that you could have who Justin you've seen.
Speaker 1: Justine you're coloring. I saw Justin's feet, member, those were not the feet I was thinking.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I don't know what's going on in your head, but we need to stop. Please, yes, please, sorry?
Speaker 1: She ejected your feet all day?
Speaker 4: Every day?
Speaker 1: Doesn't she wear shoes barely? I were open to shoes a lot. Ye, your nails, murkeys breathe.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 2: Forty Live Everywhere on the I Heart Radio app Fundays on this Wednesday, April thirtieth.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. I can't wait for the screenplay to come out.
Speaker 2: The US economy contracted in this first three months of twenty twenty five import surge at the start of President Trump's second term in office. Gross domestic product, which is the measure of all the goods and services produced from January through March, fell at a three tenths of a percent pace. According to the Commerce Department, that was the first quarter of negative growth since the first quarter of twenty twenty two. We were expecting a four tenths of a percent game. It was about a two point four percent growth in the end of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Derek, come in here. I just saw that the Lakers are facing elimination tonight. Is that true?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, So tonight the Minnesota Timberwolves will face off against the Lakers. It is Game five. The Tea Wolves lead this series three games to one. What is going on with the Lakers?
Speaker 6: The Lakers have no interior rim defense. They got to have that, Garrett, I have.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: They shortened their bench. They shortened their bench in Game four to five. People they didn't they did. JJ Reddick didn't make a single sub in the second half of Game four. First time that's ever happened in the play by play era in the NBA. Why is that that was a decision He decided to.
Speaker 1: Make hey dance with the horses that bry it to the rodeo?
Speaker 4: Yeah or something? Yeah, he was.
Speaker 6: He was going out guns blazing with the guys that he thought gave him the best chance to win.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't know if I necessarily agree with that.
Speaker 2: Clearly a decision, right, Well lost in the game, yeah, yeah, So yeah, Lakers are facing elimination.
Speaker 6: Clippers are also facing elimination now after their loss last night.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they're down three to two. Two?
Speaker 1: Yes, how are the Kings doing?
Speaker 4: The Kings? The LA Kings are down three to two.
Speaker 1: But also in the playoffs?
Speaker 4: Yes, they are also in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: What round is this? Is this the third round of the twenty seven rounds we go for? In hockey? Still in the first all in the first round? Okay? And in hockey everyone makes the playoffs, right, pretty much?
Speaker 6: It's the same as the NBA, where eight teams in both conference that's crazy, so sixteen out of thirty it's.
Speaker 1: Too many teams. Do people ever talk about this?
Speaker 6: Yeah, people have talked about changing the playoff format in the NBA they added the playing tournament a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: More playoff games.
Speaker 6: Those those games, the playing games, those stats don't count for anything. They live in like this limbo purgatory, Like they don't count towards teams or players regular season stats, and they don't count towards players playoff stats.
Speaker 1: So if you have a crazy game, you don't get incentive. That's not incentivized.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Wow, interesting, what a weird loophole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like the playing tournament for what it's worth.
Speaker 2: Speaking of which, Max months he's off the schneid, finally at a home run.
Speaker 1: What is a schneid?
Speaker 2: A long streak of poor performance? What does that word come from?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Sounds Yiddish?
Speaker 1: It does that sounds? I was going to say, it sounds like it's the s h start, You know what I mean. I'll look at don't worry. Great, Thank you, Eric, Thanks Eric.
Speaker 4: No problems.
Speaker 1: It's time for what you're watching Wednesday. The following program is brought to you in living color, but you're watching in the Americans love television. They win their kids USA television. You've been watching too many of those live television shows. Ah. The origin is from gin rummy, but it does come from the Yiddish word schneider.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, it translates to it's a German word translates to tailor or cutter. The connection to cutting or being shut out may relate to the idea of losing, of a losing street, cutting off the possibility of winning or scoring. Fascinating. I would argue with that, But I love Etymology what you're watching.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, we talked about the shows that we've been watching. You started watching.
Speaker 1: Ety I want to love it. I want to love it.
Speaker 4: So it is a series.
Speaker 2: It is on Netflix, and it's all about something like the You're gonna ballet people, You're gonna explain this ballet people in America have an exchange program with the ballet people in France.
Speaker 1: They're trying to create they're trying to create excitement around two different ballet companies, one in Paris, one in New York by swapping the big stars to get more people talking about these ballets, and with it comes people. It's a very small orbit. People have worked together, you know, with both companies, so there's a lot of overlap there when it comes to pasts and relationships and things of that nature. The thing that I love about this show so far is the ballet is real, the dancing is real, and it's fun to watch them use real dance, real dancers. Oh yeah, they use real people from real ballet companies. Eye line.
Speaker 2: I said Netflix, it's on Amazon. If it is on Amazon, it's a whole series. I thought it was a movie. It's gonna be a whole series. That sounds like a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: You talk about it a lot for somebody who hates it. You sound like you're very interested.
Speaker 2: Because it It became a punchline to a joke in our house because we watched G twenty also on Amazon, and if my wife watched sat through that she was going to make me sit through with some movie about ballet people.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to love it. It's not that it may get there. I'm only like halfway through episode two. There's some moments where I'm like, this is overdone or kitchy or what have you. But there's some great moments. There's some great writing, and I'm still sticking in for the dancing because it's it's nice. It's rare to see real dancers in a show. I mentioned G twenty.
Speaker 2: This is Viola Davis as the President of the United States attending the g twenty summit, which then gets taken over by terrorists, and she as a farmer army vet or as an army vet and her secret service guy and her family. As a matter of fact, they kind of fight their way out of it and save a bunch of lives. The problem with it is back at the White House. Clark greg from all the Marvel movies plays the Vice President and drop this line, which was the first one where I wanted to strangle myself.
Speaker 1: And rich hoards have seen the process.
Speaker 2: He's listening to a leader read a fake statement. Basically, it's artificial intelligence. It's a deep fake to make it look like all of the leaders of these countries are going to screw the rest of the world and.
Speaker 4: A war work.
Speaker 1: Disinformation is more powerful than information, as he was so very damn in Europe.
Speaker 2: It was just one of those preachy kind of a couple of lines like that.
Speaker 1: But I would say this.
Speaker 2: My dog and I loved the elevator fight scene if you haven't seen that yet. And Viola Davis does a great job as this president turned action hero. I thought she did a pretty good job so it was fun to watch.
Speaker 4: Not Good.
Speaker 1: Davis is happy knowing that you think she did a pretty good job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not good. Not a good movie. Let me refeat not.
Speaker 1: A good movie. Look good. They're pimping it pretty hard on Amazon whenever you log on there, and I'm just like, I don't know, Okay.
Speaker 2: We'll do our trailers. Yeah, we'll hear from what other people are watching when we come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a new show coming out on Prime, a movie, a thriller with Jessica Biel and Elizabeth Banks. It's called The Better Sister. That trailer's up there. I'm about to watch it right now.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 2: Forty, KFI AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio APPA.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen the shoes yet, but I've got a figure in mine. Fifty bucks, fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: It would take him fifty.
Speaker 2: Bucks for me to take those shoes off him. You don't have to take that. I'll take them off. I'll actually do that part of it. You took a picture of my shoes, dirty old shoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. People said four bucks, twelve bucks, six bucks, twenty two. Somebody said one thousand dollars. They would pay a thousand dollars for your worn shoes. Okay, that's a listen. I would take it. Yeah, what do you mean you I arranged this? I am the one who broke her this deal. I at least get half. I'll give you one percent. No, no, no, half of the shoe you half of the shoe purchase? I mean, is that really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I would pay Gary to burn them and never wear them again. Was that my wife? Does she talk about these shoes? No? Okay, I'm sure she's probably not out loud. She doesn't. So they said, you could pay me one hundred dollars. Let's see, seven dollars if they were at Goodwill, but two dollars since I know they were Gary's ha ha, five bucks. One hundred and thirty paysos fifty cents.
Speaker 2: We have our trio of trailers up on the website right now. If you go to KFI AM six forty dot com, see you pay you twenty two dollars for them. That's not very much among other things. Now you see me. The third movie in that installment is Back the Rock in the Smashing Machine, and then the trailer that you just watched Jessica Bill and Elizabeth Banks in The Better Sister, a murder mystery. It was a book at one point.
Speaker 1: Also interesting. So we were asking what you have been watching. I'm watching Ratchet on Netflix.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty intense show. It's about Nurse Ratchet, and so far it's really good, really suspenseful, and I think it's pretty well done. I think I saw that years ago. Yeah, about five years ago. I think she's really good and everything. Paul Boy, I can't remember name.
Speaker 3: I've been watching reruns of Tanya the Hill on Hulu, getting ready for Return to the King.
Speaker 1: He sounds like them, Sarah Paulson later this year, Sarah Paulson. I didn't realize that they were doing a return of the King of the Hill. But that's good.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 7: This is Claudine from Long Beat.
Speaker 1: Hy Claudine.
Speaker 7: I'm watching The Long Bright River on Peacock with Amanda Secree. My brother is wonderful and it is a crime drama, suspenseful show and it's so great.
Speaker 1: You should watch it. Yeah. I started watching that. It was just really dark. It is very dark, and I wasn't in the mood for darkness. But my brother loves.
Speaker 2: It and was that on It was on Peacock, is what she said.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, I'm watching mob Bland on Paramount Plus, the one with Tom Hardy.
Speaker 1: It's good. It's just kind of hard to understand them sometimes. I love on the Spectrum finished. I kind of watched that song with my wife and now that that's over, she's watching Bailey out Loud. Oh yeah, kind of different. Yeah, take care, guys.
Speaker 2: Bailing out Loud is the story. We talked about it about a month ago. That was a show about a young woman with turetsh living with.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my one of my girlfriends loves that show. Yeah, she's like, you have to watch this. I'm like, I don't know, I live it.
Speaker 8: Hey, Garin shuh, Yeah, I've been listening to your reviews on Friends and Neighbors and might just jump in.
Speaker 3: Haven't had the time, but like a little.
Speaker 8: Guilty pleasure for us out here at the house is as naked and afraid, Like I don't probably watched it ten years ago, one episode, and like now it's just like it's it's like a little more revamped and it's kind of interesting, like what if we were put into this situation of survival.
Speaker 2: That's that is always an interesting personal test. You see yourself in those situations, or if you did find yourself in those situations, great, you can't probably have clothes on, but I just would you survive?
Speaker 1: I spent all when I've watched bits of that show, I just spend it wondering what led these people to sign up for this show? I went on to where you're signing up to be naked and afraid with another person with a stranger on television, right, Like, what what? What led to this? But he brings up a point.
Speaker 2: My wife and I are watching the shows that are now being released weekly. Back to that old thing, right, And so there are multiple days where you know, on Thursday, I can watch Hacks and Friends and Neighbors Your Friends and Neighbors with John Hamm on Apple TV.
Speaker 1: I can watch the rehearsal on Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Oh I got it, you know what, I haven't even started that. And well there's only two of them out now, so you get through tonight. But then what do we do for the other night? You know, And it's if it's a regular thing, you got to find something else?
Speaker 1: Do You got to talk to your wife?
Speaker 3: But I have.
Speaker 1: That's what saves my husband. That's one of the things.
Speaker 2: But we also type up, we call up an episode of Ell'sbeth, which is a goofy little CBS show. It's it'd be like today's equivalent of murder. She wrote, oh really in that it's it's an easy, self contained She's a really fun behind this. You'd find it on Paramount Plus now but they.
Speaker 1: But they also have it on CBS.
Speaker 2: CBS don't say are they British?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: She actually is a character that showed up in The Good Wife. Did you ever see that with Julianna Margalli. Now, this is a spin off, although it's nowhere near as dramatic. It's a lot supposed to be a lot funnier, goofy or lighthearted. But it's a crime is committed in the first five minutes of the show, and she spends the rest of it solving the crime.
Speaker 1: I see. I think my husband would punch me right in the face if I called up something called ELL's Beth for the evening viewing. It's mindless. He would just see that name and be like, no, he'd give.
Speaker 4: It a chance.
Speaker 2: You'd better be wearing shoes when he does it. Though, because I know how you get infatuated. You'd be so distracted by his feet that this show is so fine, my shoes are acceptable. John Cobelt Show is coming up next see Stay Dry.
Speaker 4: Every week
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show, you can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap