Speaker 1: Yesterday, Kamala Harris went into the belly of the beast.
Speaker 2: Should she have?
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about that. Also, the death of a young pop star has TMZ in trouble. We'll talk about all of that and so much more on today's Carel Cast.
Speaker 2: So Raper, unfiltered, toun hinged. E's the Corel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service. It is the cREL Cast. I am Carrel.
Speaker 1: Happy Thursday, October seventeenth, Baby, We're getting rid of this month like the Las Vegas Strip. Hotels want to get rid of their bed bugs. Oh yes, four hotels bedbugs, nasty little buggers and one lady suing. She says she was scarred irreparably by the bedbugs. I saw her picture, Honey, it wasn't the bugs anyway. There's a lot going on in the world, and I'm going to tell you all about it today in this wonderful half hour. Thank you for the patrons at patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell. I know I thank you every day, but it's every day that I realize without you guys, there would be no show. We're at eight hundred and sixty dollars a month I'd love to get that up, you know, to about thirteen.
Speaker 2: That's up to you, guys.
Speaker 1: That's up to those of you that are not yet patrons to go to patreon dot com, forward slash really Carrell. You can make a one time donation to the show at PayPal dot me, forward slash really Correl. Also, you know, I'm speaking at a prison in at Water, California on the twenty fourth via zoom.
Speaker 2: We did the link up yesterday, and.
Speaker 1: I just have to tell you guys, I don't know how, but I want to do more public speaking. I want to speak more about diversity, equity, inclusion or whatever topic. But public speakers make a good deal of money. And let's remember I talk for a living. So I don't know how to do it, how to get into it, how to get an agent to do it. I don't know, but I want to start getting into public speaking in terms of going to corporations and other events and being their speaker. I think it would be great fun because getting ready for the prison thing has been great fun and I have a captive audience. Okay, so yesterday, Okay, you know I love music, but I don't do the boy bands. I just I'm not that gay. I'm not that person, but I do know of the boy band One Direction because of the various members who have gone on to become very big stars Niall Horran and others. Liam Payne was one of the members. Thirty one years old. Yesterday in Buenos Aires, he did more than stand back. He jumped off. He was in the third floor suite of a hotel. The hotel called their police to say that this person in the room was going berserk. He was under the influence.
Speaker 2: Of alcohol or drugs.
Speaker 1: He was tearing up the hotel or the room, and they wanted help, and they were worried that there was a balcony, you know, on his room. And sure enough, we don't know if he jumped or was pushed or just slipped and fell or what. We do know drugs and alcohol were involved, and he died from the he jumped or was pushed from the third floor balcony. And TMZ ran a photo of his dead body on the concrete, which you know, keep it classy, TMZ. And I just I want to say this to everyone out there, especially those in the music industry or entertainment industry, but to everyone I've done every drug known to mankind except heroin. And I've done opiates, meaning OxyContin and hydrocodone and all of that. I've done alcohol. I've mixed drugs I shouldn't. When Heath Ledger died, they listed the drugs in his system. I had every one of those drugs in my system. I had ambient, I had OxyContin, I had valume. I've done everything, okay, and I've done it both recreationally, like mushrooms and acid. I've done acid. I've done mushrooms. I've done MDA, which is the mother drug of MDNA. It's like the pure form of back in the day. I've done queludes. I've done it all cannabis, you know all of it. And I will tell you there is a time and a place and an age for those sort of things. So I'm not going to condemn Liam for doing drugs and alcohol at thirty one years old, because I did a shit ton of drugs and alcohol at in my thirties. And Andrew was alive. Andrew did too. You know, Andrew could drink. I know he was on aids drugs, but Andrew could put away the booth. And yes, Andrew did mushrooms, and yes, Andrew did valum and vicodin at recreationally, sometimes not often, but sometimes so. In your thirties, in your twenties, that's when you're out there being wild. Okay it is, and being wild often involves drugs and alcohol. But as I told Shaka Khan once to her face, people who can't handle their drugs piss me off.
Speaker 2: So I don't care what age you are.
Speaker 1: If you have a problem with drugs and alcohol, then you need to step back.
Speaker 2: In other words, if you.
Speaker 1: Get See I stopped alcohol because I'm a good drunk, meaning I would get drunk, i would get mean, I'd get angry, I'd get into fights, I'd all kinds of stuff, you know, And so I thought, you just you can't. You know, you got to step back. You can't do this anymore. Plus it was bad for my body, and as I aged into my forties, I realized I need my body. It took to my fifties to quit all the prescription drugs. But yelling at Liam about you know, are saying, oh, what a tragic waste of him because he was doing drugs and alcohol. America does drugs. America loves drugs, you know, I mean, they just call them the legal kind. But people love painkillers, people love value and xanax, and you know all these other mood altering drugs. So don't belittle someone because their drug of choice may be an illegal drug. It's really about control. I don't care what substance you do, so long as you can control it. And you also know that what it's gonna do to your body. Alcohol kills you. And there is now a direct link to alcohol and cancer in any consumption. The myth of one or two glasses of wine a week being good for you, it's been debunked. It's a myth. Okay, so no amount of alcohol is good for you. It's poison. And yes, it makes you feel good and it does the job, but it's poison. Now, if you want to poison yourself a little to feel good, okay, moderation. You know something's gonna kill you eventually. So if you like a couple glasses of wine a week, have your wine. Just know that you've increased your risk for cancer. Doesn't mean you're going to get it, just means you're increasing your risk. If you like doing cocaine or doing whatever, and you can handle it and it's not interfering with your home and your family or your business. Okay, but I'll tell you this, you are probably not the best gauge of whether or not the alcohol and drugs are interfering with your life. Ask your friends, ask your family. They'll tell you. Someone should have told Liam, and I'm sure they tried, but someone should have told him, Okay, this ain't pretty.
Speaker 2: You got to stop.
Speaker 1: But when you get power and you get money, people tend to not tell you to quit. Someone should have loved him enough to try to make him stop. But you can't make them stop. You can try. We tried to get Daniel Charleston to stop taking ketamine.
Speaker 2: We tried.
Speaker 1: I tried every single day, and just like Liam, he died, and he died because of drugs. I tried to get him to stop. Brandon tried to get him to stop. Everyone that loved him tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. And maybe in Liam's world it was the same way. It's a tragedy when a thirty one year old that has great promise ends up doing a nose dive off a balcony because of drugs and alcohol. That is a tragedy and so my heart goes out to his family and to the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Take a lesson from it.
Speaker 1: Drugs and alcohol have a place, but in excess, they have no place. When you do too many, to where you're tearing apart a hotel room or risking your life on a balcony, you need help. He needed help, he didn't get it. It's a sad, sad story. If you need help, or if someone you love needs help, there is help out there, and there's no shame in it. That's the other thing. We got to stop shaming people for being drugs or alcohol and addicts. We got to stop shaming addicts. That is, we still do. We see a homeless addict and we think, wait, you wouldn't be harmless if you aren't an addict, And you know what, that is so freaking untrue. I know many functioning addicts. My ex friend Ken is a functioning or was when I knew him, a functioning alcoholic. I don't know if he still is, but he three bottles of wine a night every night. That's a functioning alcoholic, held down a job, never got a dui, but three bottles of wine a night functioning alcoholic. So it doesn't know financial stature. It doesn't know anything. Addiction is a terrible thing. If you are addicted to a substance, please seek help.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: I beg you like I begged Daniel, like I would have begged Liam if I was in his life, and like I'm begging you out there. If you drink too much, do too much of any substance, there is hope, there is help, and you can beat it.
Speaker 2: How do I know? Look at me. The hardest drug I now do is cannabis. That's it.
Speaker 1: I don't alcohol. I haven't had alcohol in a year, two years, three years. I haven't had alcohol in a long time, and I haven't had any other it's strong. I haven't had opiates in seven years. I haven't had Valume or Zanex or any of that stuff in almost a decade.
Speaker 2: You can do it too, all right.
Speaker 1: Hi to the chatters in the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash really, Carrel, don't forget. We need your comments down below the video. Even if you are commenting in the live chat room, leave comments below the video because that's how the algorithm picks us up.
Speaker 2: So please do that, all right.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris Kamala VP Harris went on Fox News with Brett whatever his name is.
Speaker 2: Brett Bryer or Brett Brer.
Speaker 1: Ask me anything, Brett uh, And it was a contentious interview. Now, those who support her applaud her outreach to Fox and you know, she's trying to heal the nation. She you know, when asked, do you just think half the voters are stupid because they support Donald Trump? She said, I'm not the one that talks that way. I'm not the one that belittles Americans. She goes, you know, I'm not going to call them stupid. I had a big problem with the interview, a big problem. First of all, Fox News is a propagandis news network. They're as bad as Yellow journalism or the Third Reich or whatever. They're propagandists, that's what they do, and they heavily are influenced by Russian money, Russian influence and disinformation.
Speaker 2: Her going on there.
Speaker 1: Legitimize the network, and that's that's first of all the problem for me. I know that she's desperate for votes. I get it, and I need her to win, So I need her to do what she needs to do to win, because I'm afraid she's not going to so I understand it. I understand why she did it. I just wish she hadn't because A, she's not going to change any of those viewers' minds. She was trying to change Republican women's mind hopefully, you know, hoping they'd go into the ballot box and secretly vote for her. They're not there is brainwashed, you know. And when she was asked, do you think half the electorate is stupid? And her response was no, I don't think she should have said, well, they must have some sort of educational impairment if they are voting for a criminal, a rapist or not alleged. I think the judge said we could use the term rape. There was a judge who said, no, you can use the term rape, but a sexual offender, a felon, you know, a treasonist, a person who commits treason. You do have to have some sort of mental impairment to support Donald Trump, whether it's anger that's guiding you or whatever. But no, she tried to be all diplomatic, and she tried to be stern with Brett and not let him get one up on her, but he did. He spent of the thirty six minutes he spent like fifteen talking about immigration, playing Trump's talking points, not let her refute, not letting her get a word in, because they just wanted christ for their meal. And the rest of the day, Fox News picked that interview apart and went Auntie Harris. They didn't give her a courtesy of well, at least she came you know what, No, she's a flip flopper. She refused to answer questions, blah blah blah. It did not go well for her afterwards on Fox. So why do it? Why do it?
Speaker 2: Do you believe she should have legitimized Fox Network?
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 2: They're propagandist.
Speaker 1: She might as well have gone on Charlie Kirk, you know, I mean, or Chucker Carlson. These people are never going to change their mind. They're propagandist. And after the things Fox News has said about her, I would have gone in there and slapped all the bitches. I'd have been in there and said, and I'm coming for you, Megan Kelly, you better hide. I'm gonna snatch you brought ahead by the roots. But no, And that's the problem with Democrats right there, in a nutshell, Republicans win because they don't care what Democrats think they don't care what the left does.
Speaker 2: They don't act.
Speaker 1: You know, Donald Trump is not going to go on MSNBC at all ever, Why because he doesn't care what we think about it, and he doesn't see us as Americans. And that's the Democrats problem right there. They always try to sell something to the other side that the other side doesn't want to buy. No one that supports Trump wants to hear anything Pamala Harris have to say. And I disagree with her when she says, but we're all Americans.
Speaker 2: You're only American if you support the Constitution.
Speaker 1: Hey, Corel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of patriot On. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corel. There's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really corel including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash Really Correl Thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged.
Speaker 2: Gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 1: And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 2: We're not going back. Yes, James Stable in the chat.
Speaker 1: Room said, you know her whole thing right now, Well, I'm not Trump, that's not you know, we got two weeks she should be pulling out all the stops, and I fear that she's not.
Speaker 2: She's just like Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Democrats try to be too civil and that works in civil times, Okay, it does, but we are not in civil times. When it comes to politics, they use Okay. On one hand, Democrats use the rhetoric threat to American democracy, downfall of America, all of that. They used this enormous verbiage to describe Donald Trump the most dangerous man in the world. All this other stuff, and then they.
Speaker 2: Treat him fine. They use all this stuff about Fox News, about.
Speaker 1: How it's weird and how these people are your propagandist and all this other stuff, and then they give it credibility. Democrats do like to talk out of both sides of their mouths. They like to say they support gay rights, but then when they get to Congress, they never really pass anything. Let's remember gay marriage is legal because of the Supreme Court, not because of Obama's Congress or anything that Obama did. Let's remember Democrats gave us Don't Ask, Don't Tell and the Defensive Marriage Act under Bill Clinton, two of the biggest anti gay pieces of legislation around under a Democrat.
Speaker 2: Let's remember that.
Speaker 1: And let's remember Democrats like Obama had eight years to codify Roe v. Wade as law, to codify same sex marriage as actual law through the Congress.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 1: And every time they campaign about how women's this, women's rights equal, hey blah blah blah, it never changes. They've campaigned on the same issue god, guns and gaze and abortion since I've been voting in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: For forty four years.
Speaker 1: Democrats have gone out and been on the same platform, and then the other thing they do is, well, we're not them. Many in a Democrats has gone out and campaigned on the fact that, well, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not that evil person. Okay, but.
Speaker 1: Now I want her to win and I'm not speaking against her. But that's my biggest problem with Biden, with Kamala, and even with Obama, who was one of the best orators we ever had.
Speaker 2: I would have preferred he.
Speaker 1: Went there a couple times. You know, Michelle did. She got her head shaking, her finger bobbing, you know, but Obama didn't. He tried to be a diplomat Democrat try to be too diplomatic. We don't live in diplomatic times. And there's a couple proofs of that, you know yesterday. So behind me is one hundred inch monitor. Okay, this, well actually seventy This is not a green screen. Okay, this is a seventy inch monitor where I play a graphic from my Mac Minie out on here. I've created this graphic in Adobe after Effects, and it's a monitor. So when I'm in here to watch TV and I turned this on, it goes to the over the air broadcasting Samsung TV, and normally I have it on CBC or on BBC, but somehow it got switched to the Health Kitchen channel. There's a whole channel, channel one thousand, and all it does is show Hell's Kitchen. I've never seen an episode, not one episode ever of Hell's Kitchen. I've met Gordon, but I've never seen an episode of Health's Kitchen. So last night, remember and I came in here at our normal time, ten to eight. That's when we get into the TV room, because we go to bed at nine thirty, and we got in here at ten to eight. I was gonna turn on Bones because I'm in season three now, my least favorite season. It's when Gormagan the Gorma Gone season where Zach becomes Gorma's Gone's assistant and gets arrested and goes to a psychiatric hospital and gets taken off the show. I like Zach, the fans like Zach. No one liked their decision to do that. That was a mistake the show made. But anyway, so I came in, I turned it on. Hell's Kitchen was on. I watched one whole episode and I sat here with my mouth open, like it is the worst of humanity. Hell's Kitchen first of all, they act like they're competing to become the next president that could actually change the world, not somebody that knows the difference between a truffle and a portobello. You know, I love chefs, I do, and I basically am one. But all that drama over becoming a chef, that's just stupid.
Speaker 2: You're cooking food. That's the first thing. The second thing.
Speaker 1: Is all that drama over food most of us will never eat because we can't afford to go have that kind of fine dining. That's the second thing. But third, the vitriol, the backstabbing, the anger, the yelling, the the turning on each other, I mean all of it. It is the worst. And people sit and be are glued to it watching horrible and all the chefs all smoke like chimneys when they get in the back, and I mean, they're horrible people. It's a horrible show. It is everything that's wrong with America. It's gluttony, first of all, because they're preparing foods that while people are starving a block away.
Speaker 2: You know, it's it's gluttony, it's classism, it's every ism that there is. And then you have these horrible individuals.
Speaker 1: Backstabbing, cheating, low life people who want to become chefs. Absolutely horrendous program. And as I watched it, I said, this is exactly what's wrong with America right here, a that we idolize this, we are entertained by watching this. I saw nothing entertaining about watching people yell at each other, backstab each other, try to get each other voted off the show. I saw nothing entertaining about that at all. Gordon Ramsey is a nice person, by the way I've met him. He's not an a hole. He's a nice person. But God, the image on the show ough, and I thought, this is what's wrong. That show isn't alone. That's television, Stock and Trade and has been for twenty years, putting the worst behavior, the Kardashians, the Shaws of this, the Real Housewives of that, putting the worst behavior from elite people, rich people acting really horribly, or poor people acting really horribly so they can become rich. Just absolutely horrific. And it's everything wrong with our country. We are a reality show now. We are not civil to each other. Everybody wants to lie, cheat and steal their way to be rich. Everybody wants to get rich quick online You've got these influencers that say they're making thirty forty fifty thousand dollars a month. Well, if they are, that's off of our backs. If companies and corporations can pay some stupid influencer ten thousand dollars to post a reel on Instagram, then they're charging us way too much money.
Speaker 2: It's like drug companies.
Speaker 1: They should not be able to advertise on television because we pay higher cost for drugs to pay for those ads.
Speaker 2: So I look at this and I say, well.
Speaker 1: This is of course it seeps into the presidential race. Of course, it seeps into our media, our media. Okay, Joe Biden had one bad debate where he had a cold. He had been traveling abroad and he had a bad debate. Immediately it was invoked the twenty fifth Amendment, get him out of there, and he was immediately replaced as the candidate, which I'm fine with, by the way, but it was all over him possibly, and even last night in the Fox News interview, they tried to get her. They asked her when did you first notice Joe Biden's cognitive decline?
Speaker 2: And she didn't take the bait.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump stood for thirty minutes on stage, bouncing.
Speaker 2: To a playlist for thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: The man his cognitive decline is on pure view for everybody, but no one in the media will call it that.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 1: But if it was Biden, they'd be out for blood. And that's all the media is now out for blood. They want that gotcha moment Brett. You know, and boy is he had work done. Like his eyebrows are six inches above where they should be. You know, his face is pulled back so tight. If he sneezes, he could blow something up. You know, I mean, really this guy. You know, they all want that gotcha quote. We didn't like the Tim Walls debate because there wasn't a gotcha moment. And that stems directly from the idolization of bad behavior in our other entertainment. It's a direct, direct, direct cause and effect. Our media now is like watching a bad reality show. It's why I don't listen or watch our media. You know, I just I can't do it because our media is turned into Hell's Kitchen. It really has. After watching Hell's Kitchen, I'm like, well, this is this is where this attitude comes from. Rooting for people's downfall rooting for people to be canceled. You know, we How do I say this without offending people. We're not on a great trajectory as a species. We're not, and it's obvious to see why. And yet we won't do anything to stop that train from going.
Speaker 2: Off the bridge. It's really sad.
Speaker 1: And now even our politicians play into it, you know, and I don't. You know, it is what it is. I can't change that. You can't change it. You can just not participate in it. I didn't watch the Fox interview. Why on earth would I watch her on Fox News? Fox News is not a legitimate news agency to me, so why would I watch her on there?
Speaker 2: There was just no point. All right, let's check the chat rub before we go.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Yep, that's why people are at each other's throat in politics. They're watching people fight and argue on TV over and over. I agree, I agree, you know, I fully agree. Thereat the Great British Bake Off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a shit. I should watch that show. It sounds like something that I would enjoy.
Speaker 1: But I you know what, our media has always reflected our tone. It always has if you look at our media, you know, back in the Walter Cronkite days, the news print media and the television journalist. It was had a level of decorum, you know it did. And there was a Remember that we had a president in a wheelchair with leg braces, and the media did not show him in the leg braces or the wheelchair because they didn't want us to appear weak during wartime. Can you imagine a media today that would not show a president in a wheelchair or with leg braces. Can you imagine them saying, no, we're not going to show that. It'd be bad for America. Can you imagine the media actually saying no, we're not going to do that because it would be bad for our country. No, that that ship has sailed, all right, it's Thursday. It's one step away to get fresh for the week, and October is almost coming to a close. We're finally cooling off in Vegas. Only going to be eighty five today. Yeah, it's cooling off, but tomorrow's going to be sixty nine because of the wind, and then it'll go back up into the seventies over the weekend and then back into the eighties next week. But at least it's not one hundred and friggin you know, fifty thousand degrees. So al Nina is gonna happen this winter, which means it's gonna be drier. Great, no rain, we haven't had rain. I forget that water can actually fall from the sky.
Speaker 2: I am Correll. You'd be who you want to be. Funding hurt you, Budy.
Speaker 1: Please leave comments down below, like a subscribe, donate Patreon dot com, forward slash really Correl and patroon both to you and the call on Sunday, one on one, no one, no you and me baby. On Sunday, you'll get the link in your head box, keep ball and go listen to We're Not Coming Back by thea Austin.
Speaker 2: Do it lea Austin.
Speaker 1: We're not going to be from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to
Speaker 1: The Corell Cast on your favorite streaming service.