Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen? He tae what I client to.
Speaker 1: Help? Welcome to the occult Rejects. We're doing kind of a continuation on last night's theme. We found it so interesting that we, you know, started to see a bunch of these patterns having to do with the solar cycles. So this tweet right here, this was doing big numbers. I thought, oh, what else is doing this solar activity cycle? So we've got, you know, every eleven years, we've got another one of these wars kicking off, right and it seems like these the intensity of it goes right along with the intensity of the sun. So were the solar maximum right now? And as you can see, this guy was doing twenty k likes, eight point three million views, and it came across my time. I'm like, yeah, there's something to this. What are we doing here? And so yeah, this is where we're at. I threw this over to Nick, and Nick's like, this is interesting. I could make a whole list with it. And so he started comparing the frequencies of wars all throughout history and outbreaks, and so we thought we'd bring it up and see if we can, you know, make some more connections, because I think that's what it's all about. So if you're looking at this, it's like every eleven year solar cycle is related to sunspot activity. Now, if you guys have been following our reading of seven seven seven, the number eleven is associated with mastery magicians, and maybe this is an occult cycle that has been happening for a long time. Maybe people are planning things out along these eleven year cycles, because this is the cycle of the Magician, right, it goes back to the sun. If you've got the Magician card handy, let me see if I could pull it up, you could see he's got his wand pointed up at the sky. So let me pull up the magician right or wait and yeah, so yeah, here would go. He's basically saying, look at the sun, right, he said ads above cell below looks like he's pointing up at the sun. And maybe this magician card has again this is the number one, but you know a doubled one is sort of that same idea. This is this is how you kind of syncretize your life is around these different cycles. So when you're talking about doing different magical rituals. Having them in tune with cosmic cycles is also very important. Here's the Crowley version of the Magician over here on the far right. Again it's it's walking this tightrope, and you've got all of these different sort of symbols associated with mastery surrounding him. Now. Each one of these is again we've got the cups, the swords the right, and he's got another wand right here sort of balancing on his finger. It's funny too, that's the symbol for set right there on his hand right, So that's that's one of these symbols for Set. He's also got sort of the caduces up here as a as a head covering and kind of a winged feet sort of extending off into infinity. One of the other I guess you would say, chimeric animals is over here on the right, on the right hand side of the path. You've also got discs right here, all of the elements, and over here you got the scroll right, So what are they trying to tell us here? There are cycles in nature that you kind of have to attune to if you're going to be the magus or the magician. Right, very mercurial as well. So it's funny mercury has an eighty eight day cycle as it's rotating around the sun. So eighty eight keys on a keyboard, right, eighty eight keys in the piano. He's the god of music, and music is considered to be math over time. Right, So if we're going by the trivium method, you've got you know, these sulfur mercury inside of the grammar, logic and rhetoric, and then you've got the quadrivium, which would include arithmetic, music, geometry, and astronomy, right, Because ultimately, what you're trying to do is build up to the stars. Right, You're trying to understand the cycles in nature itself so that you could be a more balanced magician and a better understander or noticer of these cycles. So I think it's you know, it's vital to understand that maybe our ancestors had the same conception. Even though they couldn't observe the sun as well as we could, they could still see these eleven year cycles and then sort of plan accordingly. What we're seeing now with this war and Iran, it seems like they're trying to take hold of those similar cycles and kind of make that into their thing. You're trying to make it all about themselves. So what are your thoughts on that neck.
Speaker 2: I couldn't really add anything more than you already said to it. I'll put that much.
Speaker 1: Well, there's something interesting about these colors.
Speaker 2: Too, Yeah, yeah, Well the very solar to begin with, and air, I mean it's very much close to solar, you know, and that you know what I was thinking of because when you were talking about this like a lost thinking about how I do find it interesting like when we we get into the outbreaks, I actually think the outbreaks a little bit more like they're closer days to the uh to the issue. And it was making me think of the element of air because he's yellow, and you know that's a lot. That's how that's transmitted, you know. So yeah, I mean I was kind of going through like going down a rabbit hole as I was looking at this.
Speaker 1: Apollo is like one of the ultimate air deities, right, and he is associated with both outbreaks and cures. I was just talking with somebody online about Asclepius, and Ascleppius is the sun of Apollo and Aescleppias means to cut open again, the sign for the air is the sword, right, the suit of the sword. So this kind of goes into medicine too. If you're if you're tracking and very solar colors, you've got this gold really prominently with also sort of that sky blue in the in the background as well as the night sky kind of colors on the side. So it's like the sun sort of being symbolically and I guess it would be what's the word I'm looking for abstractly invoked here just through the colors themselves. But like I always say, if you want to know, if you want to get to know magic better, if you want to get to know the gods, better, get up at dawn. Right, it's the dawn time that really gets you in tune with this, this type of changing energy from you know, purifying the dark into the light. So let's bring up some of this list that you have here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, one thing I do want to mention that it's not on there. I was just looking it up now that guy was showing the Iranian attacks and that was actually like forty one days prior to a solar maximum, so he had it on the list. Man, that's how close it was. All right, Yeah, let me go over to this one. So for wars, I did it within a pretty much like a twenty four It has to be within like two years time. Anything after that. It even suggested like I first I did three years, and that's going to start going over like it's just at that point it's kind of hard to pin down that it was really possibly has anything to do with that, and it could start going over into like, well that was after is it really going into another one? You know, there's so much time in between. But one year after uh, after the First World War one, that's one year after a solo maximum. The Russian the Russian Revolution that was point two of a year, so I mean that's a couple of months. Spanish War was point eight of a year. I mean, so again, I mean that's not even a full year. DASINCO the Second Sino Japanese War that was point two of a year after a max. That's another one. Uh. The World War One was after a minimum, Russian Revolution was after a maximum, the Spanish Civil War was before the maximum, the Second Sino Japanese War was after the maximum. Then World War two. It was a little bit too late for me, but I just included did it anyway, just in case. That was two point four years after a maximum. Chinese Civil War was point nine of a year before maximum. The Arab Israeli War was one year after a maximum. The Algerian War was point six after a minimum. The Siuez Crisis was one point four before a maximum. Sixty Day War was one point four years before maximum. The Nigerian Civil War was one point three years before maximum. The Soviet Afghan War pretty much happened right out of maximum. Doesn't even have point it doesn't even have a point of a year. It's like days. The Iran in Iraq war is point eight after a maximum. Falkland's war was two point three years after the Gulf War that was point seven of years after a maximum. Yugoslav War Croatia phase that was one point three after a maximum, coastov Old War one point five years after a maximum. The Afghan US led invasion that was like point one. So, I mean, what is that like a month and a half? Iraq War was one point three. Syrian Civil War begins around two point two. Russia and Ukraine cor go ahead.
Speaker 1: It's interesting about the placement. So Afghanistan is like one of the central points between Europe and Asia, the entire continent, and that one. Anytime the war is associated with the solar maximum, it's like dead on. Yeah, it's interesting the centrality of it, if you're gonna heat map it, you know.
Speaker 2: So the Russian Ukraine War crimea twenty fourteen that was point two before maximum. Them in Civil War twenty fourteen that was point four after a maximum. I don't even know. Nagarno Karabakh war in twenty twenty that was a point eight years after a minimum. The Ti Gray War in Ethiopia that was point nine years after a minimum. And that some of them are there, they're even saying a minimum because the max. They don't even know the max yet, which I don't know. It took years to figure that out. But Russia full scale invasion of Ukraine that was a two point two years after a minimum. Now this is where again it's interesting. Now Now this is Epidemics H one N one influenza that was one hundred and thirty one days after a solar minimum. Polio solo maximum twenty days afterwards, Ebola, West Africa solar maximum it was one hundred and fifteen days after that. This one Zeka that's six hundred and fifty seven days. It's a little bit much. But you get a bola that's one hundred and fifty one days after a solar minimum. You get COVID nineteen that is forty six days after a solar minimum. Get mpox monkey box sixty two days after a solo max. Then you have the plague in Hong Kong. First case discovered one hundred and thirteen days after a solo max. That was in eighteen ninety four. The influenza in nineteen eighteen that was one hundred and nineteen days after a solo max. Let me see if I can find some. The ebola in West Africa was one hundred and sixteen days after a solo max two thousand and nine and one. First human infection detected that was one hundred and twenty one days after a solar minimum. Then I decided to throw lunar eclipses in there. Lunar eclipses for outbreaks isn't too much of anything. There was one around. I don't even know how to say this shit. Chicken, good night, chicken, gunya. I don't know. I've never heard of this shit. It was around a total eclipse the westy Buller first illness on Set in twenty fourteen was around was at a lunar eclipse. The Zeka Brazil outbreak reported that was a total lunar eclipse, and the yellow fever in twenty fifteen was at a total lunar eclipse. Then, when it comes to wars, the invasion of Grenada was one hundred and twenty two days before it. US enters World War two eighty eight no, World War one eighty eight days before it. Korean War begins eighty four days before it. Vietnam escalation seventy US Marines land at Tanang. That's seventy nine days beforehand. First Intafada begins in the Middle East, that's sixty three days beforehand. NATO bombing of Yugoslavia fifty two days beforehand. Six Day War in the Middle East forty two days before lunar eclipse. The Iran Iraq War in the Middle East twenty seven days before lunar eclipse. Eight Arab Israeli War in the Middle East in nineteen forty eight. That was twenty two days prior. The first Chechen War in Russia in nineteen ninety four, that was twenty three days prior. The Second Cheschian War in Russia was ten days prior Iraq invades Kuwait. That's four days after eclipse, the Russio Grekon War, that's eight days after Gregorian War, eight days after Sordi led intervention in Yemen. In the Middle East, that was nine days after Operation Deverts Desert Storm, thirteen days after the Suez Crisis. In Middle East, that was twenty days after Israel Hamas War begins, twenty one days after Russia Japanese War, twenty three days after the Lebanon War, thirty days after an eclipse, World War one begins. It's thirty eight days Lebanese Civil War, forty two days after the invasion of Panama, fifty one days after World War II begins in Europe, fifty seven days after an eclipse, Iraq War begins with the USA, Middle East, fifty seven days Lebanon War, Middle East another fifty seven days after Yam Kapol War and Middle East sixty five days after Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, sixty eight days after Operation Barbosa Germany versus USSR or Russia in nineteen forty one, seventy five days after Russian full scale invasion of Ukraine in twenty twenty two, eighty one days after. You know, in some of these, if you realize you've also been mentioned with the CMEs, Afghanistan War begins and that's plus eighty four days, paul A Pearl Harbor attack eighty six days, and then the Syrian Civil War begins, Middle East plus ninety two days. I went before and after ninety three days. None of them hit on ninety three. Yeah, that's I do find that that weird that with the CMEs and then the the cmmes, well the CMEs would full also. That was another thing. I was like, oh, what about coronal mass ejections and that normally happens around a solar cycle at it's max, so those ones that are at max time could even be being affected by that. So there's like a I find it weird with the lunar eclipses and a lot of the solar stuff matching up for wars.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna love this one, then let me pull mine up here. All right. Total lunar eclipse is going to happen on three March three at three thirty three, so it's best viewed from western North America Australia and New Zealand. It's going to be a totality of about fifty eight minutes. So if you're going to bet on an escalation, I think that's the best time to be voting on the escalation. Right there is the third so we've got two days to prepare. I don't know what the escalation is going to be, but if you are a betting man, I wouldn't put anything aside on that one, because it's it's coming. Here's a good view of it. No, that's not it. We've got to be in the Pacific, all right, So here we go. This is going to be the March third one. Now, it's funny, it's on the exact opposite end of the the well, maybe not exact, but close to exact. Well, you know, you've you've got the total over here, and then if you're going to take the middle of the Pacific where it's in totality, and then you know, take it on the exact opposite side of the world, you're right there at Israel. So it's almost like this is going through the planet or something. But this is going to be March third right here? What are the times here? Eight fourteen and let's see two twenty three, right, that's when the totality is going to start and finish right here, I think, so eleven thirty seven totality. But it's also the start of Puttim, so poured Him This year starts on March the third. The Jewish calendar is a little bit off, but put Him. Let me bring it up here if you guys have never heard of put Him twenty twenty sixth evening of March second into March third, all right, And so put Him is the celebration of the slaughter of seventy five thousand Persians from the Bible. So this goes back to this weird little festival most of the put Him stuff. Let me pull it up here on Wikipedia. But this is going along perfectly with their attack on Persia right here. So it's the Jewish holiday that commemorates the saving of the Jewish people by Queen Esther from annihilation at the hands of arch Median Empire. This is the Persian empire named Haman and recounted in the Book of Esther. According to the Book of Esther, Haman was the royal vizier to the Persian king Huasaurus, likely Xerxes, and it probably didn't actually happen. But I think what they're doing is they're going for the dates more so than the accuracy. So Esther is considered a historical novel with legendary elements and not a reliable account of Willdham's origins. So it's a make believe holiday where they celebrate this death of seventy five thousand Persians, and this is a perfect time to start the war against Persia. Right means lot. It's funny we're talking about casting bets, right, but this is also casting lots. Right, having told Mordechai's people were Hammam plotted to do away with all the Jews mordechais people throughout the kingdom of Ahasaurus in the first month, that is the month of Nissan in the twelfth year of King Ahasaurus U, which means the lot was cast before Haman concerning every day and every month until it fell on the twelfth month. This book itself describes the naming of the holiday after lots, casting of lots, which is like gambling, right, So it's also a useful tool in divination. So casting lots was a very popular way of dividing stuff up because you would kind of let the gods decide, right, And so let's see. Shortly after Mordechai discovers a plot by two palace guards to kill Ahasuris and hanged because they didn't like esther. Ahasaurus appoints Hayman and as Is viceroy, and Mordecai, who sits at the palace gates. So what they do is here we go. They fast and pray for three days together. Right, so the port and festival starts on March the second and goes on until March the fifth. Right, she approaches the king to seek his help, despite the law against doing so, and declares, if I perish, I perish. On the third day, she seeks an audience with Ahasaurus, which she invites him to a feast in the company of Hayman. During the feast, she asks to attend further feasts until the next evening. Meanwhile, Hayman is again you know, blah blah blah blah blah. And then here we go. Throughout the empires, seventy five thousand of the Jewish people's enemies are killed, so they have this big mass slaughter. At the end, most Jewish holidays are based around the murder of somebody like you. If you go into the Festival of Dedication, the Feast of Dedication, or it's also called Hanakah, that was celebrating the death of Greeks, so they killed about twenty thousand Greeks. Yeah, so most of these high holidays for them represent murdering a lot of people, so they like to cover it up with a lot of lore. But at the end of it, you always see how many people they've murder, so it's funny in those regards, but yeah, it's it's interesting. At Portium they give their sons and daughters alcohol despite the fact that the they're being you know, underage and stuff. So there's a lot of underage drinking and a lot of debauchery going on in these festivals. It has a ring to it of like maybe Saturnalia, where things are inverted in saturn Alia. So in the case of the Roman, they would give gifts to the slaves, right, the slaves were considered to be higher than the noble people on saturn Alia, and this in this case it's just sort of like a social inversion, so nothing's a sin anymore, and so they go out and they party hard, so interesting stuff, and that would be a good date for the escalation because now you've got the blood moon, the blood worm moon, right, and you've got put In falling on these dates right after they've started bombing each other. So it's yeah, kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even did also just like real quick with some like wars also looked for like moon cycles. The US enters World War one one point two days after a full moon. World War two begins in Europe one point eighty two days after a full moon. Operation but Barsa is two point sixty one days after a new moon. Sorry, the other ones are full moons prior to that. Then. Pearl Harbor is one point eighty five days after a full moon. The nineteen forty eight Arab Israeli War that is one one point eleven days after the new moon. Vietnam escalation, US Marines land at Danang that which I mentioned earlier, that was one point seven three days after a full moon. The Six Day War that was two point six eighteen days after a new moon. The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan that was one point twenty nine days after a new moon. Lebanon War in nineteen eighty two, that was less than a day after the full moon. Iraq invades Kuwait. That was two point seven days after a full moon. Operation Debit Desert Storm begins. That's point seven one days after a direct war begins USA Middle East. That is zero point forty four days after a full moon. And so's not even a whole day, not even half a day. In two thouy six eleven on war that started two point three six days after a full moon. You got a lot of lunar and solar shit going on very close to these these things.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, if we're gonna start plugging in a lot of jamatri in there too, I think what we're missing is thirty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen any thirty threes pop up yet, Yeah, right, Lots of twenty threes, lots of you know, repeating numbers like that, forty four point four to four, you know, but you've got, yeah, not a lot of thirty threes. That's interesting. But uh, the lunar cycle is eighteen years, right, and so halfway on the lunar cycle, where it's back to where it started, that would be nine, and the solar cycle is eleven. And so if you're just gonna break eighteen and a half. You've got nine to eleven, so something in there as well, between the sun and the moon. Nine to eleven seems to pop up a lot, so interesting, but this would be interesting also to plug in. Have you ever heard of the strausshow generational theory?
Speaker 2: No? No, you mentioned I think before in the text.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is interesting stuff. So strausshow says that each generation sort of has an archetype, right, and so let me pull that up here. This is a cycle that they apply to American generations and what they do, this is kind of where we're looking at these different rises in falls of different generations. So the Straussau generational theory, developed by William Strauss and Neil Howe, posits that American history follows a repeating eighty to ninety year cycle or cyculum, composed of four twenty year generational archetypes and corresponding to turnings like they call this the Great Turnings, right. The theory identifies a cycle of four distinct eras or turnings that define the mood of a society. A high a period of stability, consensus and strong institutions following a crisis in awakening, a time of cultural revolution, spiritual upheaval and questioning of the established order in unraveling, a period of increasing individualism, mistrust, and weakened institutions. So we were in in unraveling, and now we are in a crisis, a major transformative event like a war or economical life apps that destroys the old order and builds a new one. The four generational archetypes generated generations are shaped by the turning they grow up in, falling into four reoccurring types that repeat in a specific order. The profit or idealist Born during a high post crisis, they tend to be passionate, values driven, and moralistic in midlife, I eat baby boomers, right, and then what happens? No maad reactive Born during an awakening, they grow up as children in a permissive, questioning era, leading to a cynical or pragmatic approach to life. This would be Generation X and Generate and Millennials Hero civic Born during the unraveling, They grow up as increasingly protected children, later becoming focused on community, civic duty collective action during a crisis. This would be Gen Z. And you can see kind of a lot more people turning back to hey, you guys sold out? To your kids, and now we're having to deal with it. Artists adaptive born during a crisis. They are raised to be conformist and cautious, valuing expertise and nuance over conflict i e. The Silent generation. Historical application and criticism, the authors trace this pattern back to the fifteenth century, with the current cycle in the millennial saclum beginning after World War Two. The theory has been applied to predict crisises, but critics often view it as overly deterministic, a form of historical astrology, or too focused on American history lacking strong imperial academic validation. See the problem is is what they're trying to do is identify patterns. They're not trying to say that this is a hard and fast rule for absolutely everybody in those societies. They're just saying, what happens to us society after a collapse. Well, you've got certain people raised in that environment and they are shaped by that environment. This kind of goes back to the sun sign itself, right, So what sign you're born into is how you're shaped by that. You know that specific sign, So your sun sign would be indicative of that personality type. So if you're going to mesh these up with some other cycles, you're going to find that, hey, there might be some really interesting dates that pop up. So given the World War two generation, the eighty to ninety years after World War Two, now we're going back into the crisis mode, right, So that's the eighty to ninety year cycles something to keep in mind. But I mean, it's it's kind of obvious when you think about it. If you're if you grow up and you are shaped by these crisises, you're going to have certain reactions that carry over into different parts of your life. It's kind of a no brainer. But what ends up happening as we see these cycles keep repeating over and over again. I'm sure you've seen the meme before good men create or great men create good times, good times create week men, week men create the crisis. Right. So that's sort of the strasshow generational model all boiled down to, you know, a simple phrase or me, M, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Definitely want to start looking into this stuff a little bit more when I have time. I went on a a little bit earlier ago. Yeah, when you sent me that, I was, I was even on Jewels's show, and I was like, oh, fuck, this is really interesting. I was thinking about that the whole time. I was like, I got like twenty questions that I had already want to start looking at. Very weird, very weird.
Speaker 1: I think this is where the ideas of astrology really get started, because they're making these observations of these planets and how they're moving around each other, and they're also looking around at how society is reacting to these things, and they're like, oh, this is a cycle that repeats over and over again, and so we should write it down and pass this along. So the different houses and the different planets, they definitely have an impact on this kind of stuff too. And if you're looking at the immense amount of you know, cyclical or you know, convergent activity right now in the heavens going on with what's going on on Earth, it's hard not to pay attention to those patterns. I mean, it's it's right there in front of us, So I think it's it's interesting. And if it gets broken down even more into subcategories and subcategories of other subcategories, you might be able to plug this into a pretty decent formula. So I think, you know, it kind of goes back to the idea that maybe we're all way more connected than we realize, and you know, we're just sort of looking at it with our eyes, which are very limited on the spectrum of electromagnetic light. But all of the water in our body is picking up on this cosmic radiation, you know, So our bodies are in tuned to these cycles as well, whether or not we're aware of them. But becoming aware of them leads you to that magus like state where you can then make predictions for your own life and you can go along with these things that seem to be cycles that are playing out for you. Unfortunately, a lot of people get bogged down in this stuff and it becomes a superstition. So none of these are hard and fast rules. I wouldn't necessarily plan your life around it, but you can plan your goals around it, yes, right, having the goals and having deadlines and trying to finish things by certain dates. That's always a healthy.
Speaker 2: Thing, you know. Sometimes I straight up, I'm gonna be honest, sometimes I think, like you know, people who actually like you know, if they're doing magic to try to get ahead of life or just certain things. It could be anything you could be into sports and you want to make sure you like you win a wrestling match. I mean, you can use magic for that, you evoke Mars or something. I sometimes I even think, you know, for certain things, for people who actually will put work into whatever they're trying to accomplish. After the fact, sometimes I think it's just the whole reminder of like I got to do this and start it off, right, you know what I'm saying, Like it's gonna you're gonna go through the ritual and then after that, you know, and I just sometimes wonder if that's even just a mind fuckery of putting yourself in motion to complete it yourself at some point, you know what I'm saying, Like it was the magic just to get just to kick yourself in the ass to actually put the work in and you'll get it anyway.
Speaker 1: It's the idea of impressions, right, So as you're doing a ritual, you're leaving the impression on yourself as well as in the world around you.
Speaker 2: I think that's huge. Yeah, I think that's a big part of it sometimes.
Speaker 1: Right right, Well, I think this is a good episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely, you can probably.
Speaker 1: Cut it off there, but yeah, guys, look into this stuff, notice those cycles, and start to use them to your advantage, because you better know that the people who are using these things to start wars are using it to their advantage. So you know, two could play at that game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, you know we should get on. Uh we should, we should try to. I should give this information or get him to come on a Zachary Hubbard because he does a lot of that gambling embedding stuff, and I wonder if he would like notice anything in here, like oh, like you know, I thought about trying to get in touch with him today, but I was like, I don't think he does weekends. He told me so, But yeah, he might be somebody. Him or AJ might be interesting. I know AJ I think is coming back on March seventeenth. You remember the kid with Jamatra, And I think TJ might becomeing with them too, So yeah, I should send him this stuff and be like, yo, it makes sense out of this? Or does any of those that's like a thing with them? You know, it would be good with like having Zachary or Aj TJ around. They've seen so many numbers that like me saying sixty eight, they might remember like oh that match this, this, this, and this, because there's certain numbers. I'm like that with till still and I just wonder if they would be like, oh, fucked, like that matches like blah blah blah, and like that might even add more to the case.
Speaker 1: You know, absolutely, yeah, I can't wait. I think you know, we're we're moving into an era away from sort of blind faith in the government, more about how do we figure this stuff out for ourselves? You know, how do we actually use it? Because you know, I mean, help, how many times do you have to see the same thirty three repeating over and over and over again before you realize it's a tool, Like all of these numbers are used as tools to sort of imprint the environment around us. So let's let's use it to our advantage.
Speaker 2: You know, yes, definitely, Well, thank you again. That was fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, TJ. We haven't had him in a long time, those episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I think he's I think he just started maybe getting back into podcasting. I don't know, he's he's a silly fellow. He's got a lot of he's got his hands on a lot of things, you know, bands, podcasting. Then he's you know work. I don't know. He's a very busy guy.
Speaker 1: Right, well, it'll be nice to see him again. Thank you guys for joining us, and uh see you again next time.
Speaker 2: Leader, Leader,