Speaker 1: Welcome back to day zero. It is day one eighty seven. Is that right? I think that's right.
Speaker 2: I feel like it.
Speaker 1: It's I just keep being shocked. We're like still, this is like three years deep. Now we're still going. I'm lindsaysharwoof roadways dot org. This is Charlie Robinson Macroprogressions dot io, x Q four twenty of x Q four twenty dot com, and perhaps joining us at some time will be Corey Hughes of Corey Hughes dot Org. That's not right, Corey.
Speaker 2: That is right? Yeah, you get it right?
Speaker 1: All right, Corey? Who's that work?
Speaker 3: And?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, we're here. We're happy. How you guys doing?
Speaker 2: I have jury duty? Ew oh she it? Hey yeah right, starting tomorrow seven thirty in the morning. I have to be in downtown Denver.
Speaker 1: Is the pre selection or you've been selected?
Speaker 2: No, this is like you You're in the group that has to spend all day down there, so.
Speaker 1: You might you might get out of like a long haul.
Speaker 2: What I should we should probably ask Cory, since Cory something, I've been.
Speaker 1: Here only seven years, and I've been selected for jury duty twice somehow, and so both times I've had to go down and sit in this room full of people for like five hours, but then be dismissed and not selected to actually be on the jury.
Speaker 2: I've done it once before and I can't remember where I was. It had to have been in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Were you so, like, have you ever been on an actual jury? No?
Speaker 2: God, could you imagine me on the jury?
Speaker 1: Because they're like, well, pay you five bucks a day. You're like, what the fuck do we live in nineteen twenty?
Speaker 3: What do you?
Speaker 2: What do you? What is it you do for a living? Sir?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: You know, I write about the Jews a little of that.
Speaker 2: The Jews write about police brutality, write about what a bunch of cocksuckers government officials are, you know.
Speaker 1: That kind of thing. I have very strong opinions. See, I mean I actually wanted to be on a jury. The first time they chose me. I was like, this is going to be awesome. I gotta be on a jury. I gotta decide someone's fate. I gotta be like super fair and principled. So I was like selected from the big group to go into the smaller group to see if they want to keep you on the jury. And I was like, I'm so excited I'm going to be such a good juror, and they were like, bye, like they don't want that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've actually never been selected.
Speaker 5: And maybe because they don't know actually what county I'm in, because I've never told them because like some of my stuff is still in More County, some of the stuff still in Pitt County. So it's just like, well, we don't know actually where he's at.
Speaker 2: Technically, I know, I'll report back next week after I tell you what winds up happening. But okay, I mean they should have to pay it, like they shouldn't actually make in a day.
Speaker 4: Hey, Lindsay, keep an eye out. Chris is going to hop in with us for a minute.
Speaker 2: I I this is my job. Yeah, you know, I work for myself, So like this isn't some vacation for me to come down and be on this jury trial figure out why some idiot did something that pissed off the cop with a short fuse. Yeah, everyone to lose in this case.
Speaker 1: They would probably look at what I claim for my income and be like, oh, we pay you more than you make in a day. Actually, my claimable income is like five thousand dollars. I'm like three times lower than the poverty line.
Speaker 4: What's the under the poverty line?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do they actually pay?
Speaker 1: I think it's like five dollars a day? I mean it's something really really rude, Like I guess it's like ten at the yea. No matter what you may, Okay, if you're homeless, you get five dollars a day. If you like own a business, it's a multimillion dollar whatever, five dollars a day.
Speaker 2: I mean that's not even I can't even get a good lunch. You get you get a good drive of communism when you get.
Speaker 4: The form and the mail it says you gotta go. There should be a part on there with a bunch of boxes that if you can check the box, you don't have to go to jury duty. Like I'm on psych meds or fucking whatever. See I never I only got called once, but I was full time law enforcement, and that's a checkbox. On full time law enforcement.
Speaker 2: There are no boxes for me to check. I would have checked my boxes, believe me. If it's oh, you're on psychments, you'd be like, yeah, yeah, totally heavy dose.
Speaker 1: It's dangerous because if you say that and then that goes into your records and then you're done.
Speaker 2: Someday they're like, right, exactly exactly, Yeah, no, I thought about that. It's funny.
Speaker 1: You gotta be careful. Yeah, this is why I was gonna get my like red car degree whatever it is where you get a medical marijuana long time ago. But then I was like, hold up, I could get cheaper. We'd on the streets and better, we'd actually at that time at least. And also, if this is on record, then I'm never gonna be able to buy a gun. Right. Probably you can't have both, Like you can't have your your card and a gun, or at least in Washington State you couldn't. I don't know if that's every state. Oh good, Oh hey, we have a guest. We have Chris Matthew forbid knowledge that he's joining us.
Speaker 3: Hi, Chris, howdy'all. How's everybody today?
Speaker 1: We're good. You're the I know I always call you. You're the grandfather of the show. You started day zero and here you are returned to You're with.
Speaker 3: Your jez with with my jizz. The prodigal son returns, ready to do this baby at least for an hour, because I got to cook. But I'll be here for a bit.
Speaker 1: Oh what brings you to the show today? Why do we get this honor?
Speaker 3: Well, not only have I missed you, but I'm doing some shameless promotion as well. I am promoting my new film Doors Perception, which recently dropped on Amazon Prime. So all, yeah, bitches, go watch it, that's all rad.
Speaker 1: Do we have links?
Speaker 3: Do we have things I can Yeah, let me send you links. Let's see. I mean if you just search for it on Amazon there. But yeah, I'll be working on that in a minute. But yeah, excited about it. It's if you guys liked a cult Louisiana, you'll definitely love Doors of Perception. Learned a lot from the first film, and we had some wonderful people participating, including Lindsay Sharmon. We had Johnny Larson do the artwork, a bunch of other folks that we know, Brandon Thomas, Daniel Rekshan, Carlos Tanner, Adam Butler, Karen Wilkinson, Ryan Burns, Jim Willison, a bunch more, and The film covers the profound connections between dreams, near death experiences, altered states, contact phenomena para normal experiences, and with each researcher and author and expert that we have, we kind of get different perspectives on the possibilities of what connects all these and the also explore a little bit about the synchronicities that people experience after they've had something like a very profound paranormal experience, and it seems to further connect things and lead people in certain directions. So very happy with this one. And there is is is a clip.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, should we play the trailer? Oh?
Speaker 2: The trailer?
Speaker 4: Perfect?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go, there we go. The nature of this experience seems to always be just beyond the reach of our science, technology, and consciousness collective. There's layers upon layers upon layers.
Speaker 4: It does have such mystery at this place.
Speaker 3: Why are we here?
Speaker 1: We're getting closer to the truth now.
Speaker 4: There's too many people experiencing profound interactions with conscious entities.
Speaker 2: I'm focused on the non human intent intelligence contacts phenomenon in dreams.
Speaker 3: Dreams involve interactions with real entities.
Speaker 5: People are waking up paralyzed their sensing or seeing something very evil in the room.
Speaker 3: I have experienced sleep paralysis, shadow people start to appear. I was taken from my.
Speaker 6: Earliest memories by non human alien entities.
Speaker 1: More and more people are wanting to talk about these things.
Speaker 2: A upologists would say, well, that's obviously an extraterrestrial in our.
Speaker 4: Paranormal research, so they're don't have to ghost.
Speaker 2: Well what if it's all of those things in none of those things, the entities, the intelligence that will just beyond our understanding.
Speaker 3: There seems to be something a little extra that can take forms of anything. I can't believe what I've seen, but it continues on a daily basis.
Speaker 4: We're definitely not alone.
Speaker 2: UFOs, UAPs, portals, opening up.
Speaker 6: A liver thought, this supernatural stuff you kind of grow up with that. Around here, you see a lot of strange things. I don't like to talk about skinwalkers too much.
Speaker 2: I had an experience with a skinwalker entity.
Speaker 6: People they would say they were transforming into bears into wolves. Where's these bad things that occur? Goals, rfos and all types of things coming from somewhere.
Speaker 3: Our beliefs, our emotions, and our fears all seemed to heavily influence the nature of these experiences.
Speaker 4: There is so much more that we just don't have time for in this busy, loud and noisy life.
Speaker 3: That we lead.
Speaker 1: All of this is planned, everything is syncreicity.
Speaker 4: There's so much more out there.
Speaker 2: We really are picking up such a small small percenters of the Atlantic Vannet spectrum.
Speaker 4: The world is an amazing place. It feels like we're God's in training.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yees. And also, I don't know if you guys know Jim Willis. He passed away I think almost right after I started production on the film and dedicated the film to him. So thank you, Jim for in spirit.
Speaker 2: Was he in a film?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jim Willis?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, I watched it a while ago whatever, you know, closer to when you first released it, when you came on Roaguways to talk about it, and I loved it. And I'm biased obviously because I love you and I was also in it, so you know, but it was really It's really well done. It's a really fun watch as well as very informative. It sort of just like stretches your perception. So I think everyone should go watch it.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. You know, both of these films were just basically to see if I could do it. I mean, of course, I've put my passion and all of everything that I've been researching and my editing skills in there, but really it's it was an experiment. The first one was definitely experiment, just to see if I could possibly get it up there on any streaming platforms. And this one was the same thing, except I learned a lot more from the first one and came out even better. So I'm really, you know, excited that I have this new skill now and we're gonna be making some movies.
Speaker 2: Baby, Hey, did you go to Spaceball franch Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yes, how was it? That was fucking crazy, man. We didn't see like we saw UFOs of course all night, maybe a couple of like anomalous animals. But the craziest thing was we were surrounded by these black ops teams and we wouldn't have seen them if Ryan didn't have night vision goggles. But when you put them on, you could see all these shadows moving around and then you see a purple laser come over and train on you. These guys were like watching us the whole night, surveiling us. And they he said, they do this all the time to no matter who's coming over, they're going to be watching you if you're on that property. And that was the craziest shit, we could just see these, you know, military guys or it's surrounding us, just shadows and beamon lasers and shit. So that was one of the craziest things. Another was some of the the stories that Ryan told me. I'll tell you one because it's it's pretty crazy. He was telling me that, I think it was a couple of months before we got there. His security guy was he was patrolling the property and he came up on these on a trailer in the back, whatever those units are called, and he saw three dudes like rummaging through trash outside. None of them had shirts on. They were like just ripped up pants or shorts, and he pulled out his gun and he's like freeze. And as soon as he said that, he said that these dudes in sync just dropped to the ground like dogs on all fours and they had like eyeshine that they were given off while he was looking at him. And then they all at the same time started lunging and running towards his security guy and he unloaded on him and he said he had to hit him all multiple times and it took a lot, but they've eventually started running the opposite direction on all fours jumping over fences, like leaping over fences to get away from him, and they finally just kind of disappeared. But the craziest shit is the next day the sheriff reported there was a sheriff's report of three dudes that had been dead of gunshot wounds that were found in three different locations. It's pretty crazy, super eazy.
Speaker 1: Are they like dog man or what do they wear?
Speaker 3: Wall? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: The way he said, the way they were moving, the eye shine, the way they were able to just leap over vinces, they were either on the most powerful meth in phetamines ever or you know Skinwalkers.
Speaker 1: Well this is the just in case you don't know, you're talking about this place that's right near where Skinwalker Ranches.
Speaker 3: It is right next score like it the property, buts up against that. I put my foot on Skinwalker Ranch through a fence and yeah, it's uh, it's an incredibly it's huge property. And he's got like these units set up everywhere. He's got this like an awesome UFO three sixty cam that he puts in the middle of the property to catch everything. And pretty much once it gets dark, that's all you're going to see. Is these just fucking lights shooting across the sky.
Speaker 2: You don't need night vision to see, you don't.
Speaker 3: We had we had night vision, which made it even better, but you don't need that. And you know, a lot of the stuff is sad like, I'm sure, but Ryan's been doing it a long time, and he was able to point out that's a plane, that's a satellite, that is something I don't know what the FuG it is. They had also these lights that would appear on the mesa that he said were portals. There's supposedly no lights in the area on top of that mesa, and these white bright lights would just come on and like just move around for a minute and then disappear into nothing. He claims those are supposed to be portals.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's why that spot is so hot, right, It's an interdimensional portal.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing. Here's the thing. Since I've been there, I've talked to plenty of people. I've had some guests on that claim that, and I'm pretty sure they're accurate on this, that it is an exotic weapons testing site that probably eighty percent of what you're seeing there is exotic weaponry that they can you know, they have UFOs. They can make people loose, they can make people sick, they can give people it's all like frequency based stuff. They can make people see aliens, and they have you know, all of these. You know that they have drones out there that can simulate UFOs to have they're able to make those orb blights appear. Now this is you know, allegedly. I don't know, but I've had a couple of guests on since that, and I talked with Ryan a little bit. He won't you know, he does think that there is a lot of more anomalous phenomena than I do, But I don't know. I've heard some things and if it's gonna be anything, the most obvious answer would be, you know, some kind of exotic military weapons. And I'm sure that there is genuine, real, you know, natural paranormal phenomena there because that's been happening since we had the you know, military tech out there. So I don't know, but there were definitely present all over.
Speaker 1: Well. It's interesting seeing, you know, because you saw the sort of black ops or special ops teams like you know, there's government awareness and involvement, so there's at least that component, but you also know that the tribes and the people who have lived there for much longer than the military was there have also reported these anomalous and weird and paranormal sorts of things. So there's it. And this is often the case right where the military tends to put a bunch of installations right on sacred places and high energy places and perhaps interdimensional portals, which also makes sense because if they know that there are interdimensional intelligences that come and go from certain locations, they're to want to like lock it down or you use it for themselves.
Speaker 3: One of the things I'm pretty sure as some legitimacy is the skin walker phenomena as it relates to the Ute tribe that's actually there. He said that there's plenty of times he'll see like naked women with the little satchel just running somewhere or walking somewhere early in the morning, and supposedly the little satchels they carry have an animal pelt, and they use the animal pelt to project themselves as whatever that animal is into. You know, kind of like remote viewing, but you're actually projecting an image of yourself. And I've heard different things that they have that aspect or they could actually shape shift in some ways. So I think there's something going on with the U tribe magic ritual stuff out there, and there's some crazy military stuff. It's a combo deal.
Speaker 2: When Tony Merkle filmed his show out his movie out there, they went up this hill with the all the guys from their crew and one of the native guys to the land and they were up there for like thirty minutes, came right back down the same trail that they'd just gone up, and there was this real elaborate like shrine of bones right in the middle of the trail. They were all like laid out, like xed out and like stacked on like Djenga, but with bones and with like skull feathers shit like that. And then and the guy and they have it all on film because it made it in the movie. The guy that's with him, the guy that's the Native guys like, oh, this is really really bad. This is bad to get out here. Tony's like, uh okay, Like, well we came here to film all this stuff. He's like, yeah, but this is real bad. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we had some kind of like hitchhiker or something. But Jen and I the days after we got back to the house was like just we felt awful. It wasn't like we were sick. It's like we had this foreboding feeling that something awful is going to happen. We're always mad at each other, and yeah, checked that up to maybe we're just in a bad mood, but it was. It's very odd that it came right after we got back there. And first of all, Ryan calls me the next day, He's like, a in the unit, y'all were staying and after you left, I find I found one of those animal pelts on top of the fridge and it wasn't mine, and I'm like what. And then I found a rock in my bag that I probably put it in there, but it was definitely from U the place there. So we were like we went to like a river, tossed in the river, said some juju prayers and stuff, and it was it was actually better after that, after we got rid of that thing. But I don't know, man, maybe they cursed us.
Speaker 1: Always worth it to try to get rid of a curse, even if you.
Speaker 3: Don't believe it. Yeah, it was worth it to work so we felt better either way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I had to do that. The only instance I've ever had any the only paranormal event I've ever had, was my house in Vegas, uh, where the whole house started shaking like there was a helicopter above it but there wasn't. And my cats jumped up on the kitchen counters and started hissing at the lights, and then the lights started flickering off and on. I was like, woa, and and I looked at my wife was let's get out of here. So we like grabbed the keys and like left and went to Green Valley Casino or likeway Man at eleven o'clock at night. And I was like, well, now what the fuck do Well, okay, so what's the long term plan here? This is for the next hour, but like, now, what do we do we have like a haunted house or something. And so when we came back, I just made like an announcement to the house like you've got to go. Good, you're not you're not supposed to be here, get out, don't mess with my cats, don't mess with us. You wanted to get the fuck out. And we didn't have any problems after that.
Speaker 1: But that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: But then I rented that house out and uh to these people who treated like shit. So I'm kind of glad they got haunted. They're like, it's the one time. The lady's like, can I ask you a question? I was like yeah, she's like, oh, oh, never mind. I go, what what the fuck was that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: And she's like, well, when you lived here, anything weird happened. And I was like, what are you talking about? You know? And I wouldn't tell her that what I knew, and she's like, well, it's just that sometimes we're upstairs and we can hear a bunch of people downstairs talking, but there's nobody down there. I'm like, I tell you, I don't know what to tell you. My ghost was just rattle the whole fucking house and make it look like the electricity is shorting out. Scare the shit out of your animals. That's the that's what I got. I don't know what you you get. You got a bunch of people mumbling downstairs in the saloon from seventeen forties. I can't help you with that one. So there's something going on in my house.
Speaker 3: Coaching with an intimidation factor Charlie so they didn't come back for you.
Speaker 1: It's true. They don't like people who claim their authority and their and their space. But then you know you left and those people didn't claim any authority, so they're like, hey, free range again, right, we moved back in. Guys.
Speaker 2: I think they were also smoking Crystal Math in that house too, so they probably invited it.
Speaker 1: Dude, if you smokeing off crystal Math, you will absolutely Encountershadow.
Speaker 3: For you, you'll hear some voices.
Speaker 2: Your voice is downstairs as well. Yes, I know that's part of me. Was like, you're kind of sketchy, let's be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, I got to tell you one more thing about the about Space Wolf research. Ryan is renting the proper be right next door to him to a legit Satanist. Yea, and I asked the same thing. Ryan's just too nice a guy, because like the guy was down on his lug and he's like in ant, like apparently he knew him somehow. There's a weird kind of relationship.
Speaker 1: But anyway, wait, I have to just say, like, if you're worshiping Satan and down on your luck, you're doing it wrong. No, you got to hear this all your wishes.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: You know why.
Speaker 3: I was talking to the dude and he said that he would be doing these rituals he used to have. He used to live at a house, used to live at two other houses, and he'd be calling upon his old gods or doing some weird, sick, occult shit. And one night his house he don't need the authorities, fire department couldn't figure it out. It burst into flames. It's just gone. That was one. A few months later, his second house was struck by lightning and burst into flames. But this guy, he had a tint that's all he lives in, is a tent out in the property. But he's got this weird light set up on top, and he said it's it's to call the old gods at night, and he, you know, flashes these lights. I didn't he didn't do it while we were there, so I didn't get to see anything. But he walks around all day in this red robe like his hood is over, you know, covering his face. Red robe. He's got his shirt off and just this like you know, pajama pants looking stuff, and he just struts out there doing these little rituals. Got his his wand out there he's got these skulls all along the perimetery, the perimeter, and uh yeah, that day was That day was something I tell you not good.
Speaker 2: Can't be good.
Speaker 3: Listen. I forgot to tell you this. He was staying in Ryan's main trailer for a while before he got the tent out there.
Speaker 2: I mean, guess it burst in flames, No, but it was he Ryan.
Speaker 3: Went over to see how they were doing, and the dude had painted these sigils with some black stuff all over the inside and outside of the thing. Get this, it wouldn't come off. No matter what he'd try to scrub it off with, it would not come off. But what you know, it finally worked.
Speaker 2: Jesus holy water.
Speaker 3: I swear they had to get water blessed. And when they threw it the water on it, it was just evaporated. I swear that's what he says.
Speaker 4: It's replaces.
Speaker 3: And you know, I don't think Ryan's screwing with me like that, but you know, no, dude, the ship like that. My mom was there too, and she she had she attested.
Speaker 1: That's fucking why. I don't know. I would never let a fucking it unless I just didn't know when it was an accident, I'd be like, oh, you're Satanists.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: Other people don't believe it, but I've seen enough to know I don't fuck around with that ship. Yeah that's creepy.
Speaker 2: I forgot the guy's name, but he how effective of a Satanist is he? Really? You know what I mean? At that point, you have to ask he's out there in his pajamas doing kung fu or whatever the thing.
Speaker 3: Ryan speculates that he may be a secret millionaire, one of those weird I don't know, because he's got these toys he shows up with that are extremely expensive and really doesn't have the means to get anything like that. So he wonders if it's something or he's got funding coming to him somehow, because they got they have those people out there. They got these aerospace pajillionaires out there that are throwing money at Ryan to you know, just do stuff on his property. They just throw money at him.
Speaker 1: He's like, God, yeah, and who knows what they're doing because they're all cult motherfucker's too, But.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, And he said that there's like five military dudes, at least five of them, that said that they were doing their magical shadow work out there as well, Like they're just doing these rituals and stuff.
Speaker 1: I guess I think this shit's not real. But the richest motherfuckers in the world all do this shit. So you tell me what that indicates, right, But I uh, there's a guy. This is what always happens, right, this is like the classic story. So there's this guy who's been documented by scientist doctors all over the world sometime back in like the forties or something. He's a Russian dude, and he could have anything shoved through him, like swords, long needles, right, and he could have like eighty of them at a time. They could go right through where like organs should have been, and they do X rays afterwards and there's no puncture wounds and there's no nothing. None of them would bleed. He would never bleed. So all these doctors and scientists were studying him this whole time because they're like, how is this possible? Is not medically possible? And he would say, yeah, it is a demon I work with, Like this demon makes this possible. And they were like, yeah, whatever, right, he's crazy, But like, what's actually happening, and they could never figure out what was actually happening. I'm so sorry I don't know his name, but you can go find the story. It's it's like everywhere. And eventually, when he was like seventy or something, just one of the swords just did pierce him. He bled and he died. The demon was like, yeah, fuck you right, Like, you can fucking work with the demon all you want, but the demon's never gonna have respect for you and you're never gonna actually come out on top. So this guy might have been like really good Satan worship whatever got attached to some demons, and the demons are like, now let's make him go crazy. Now let's make him move into a tent in the desert. I'll just be a fucking nut and take everything from him, because why not.
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't he?
Speaker 3: Ah man, that's crazy. Fuck around, find out crazy shit.
Speaker 2: Charlie, Yo, tell me about the UFOs.
Speaker 3: The UFOs were just like you'd either have this super fast shooter across the sky. Tell it wasn't really a shooting star, or these orbs that would slowly just kind of drift across that sun that would like shine a big bright light that's like different colors, like red or blue pulse these lights for a minute and then just kind of go back to being an old That's mostly what we saw as far as the UFO stuff. What he was saying was the portals though, those were those are really cool. I couldn't explain that.
Speaker 2: What's that flee stacks were moving the crystals around opens.
Speaker 3: Something like that. Man, I don't know. Hey, I want to ask you, Charlie. Was it you in the text thread with Adam Schell about that Unchained Earth podcast? Did you listen to that? Yeah? What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I've sent it to Gareth Iyke and he said it sounded like his last his dad's last three books read by a really nice lady the reveal And yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: That's because you know, I don't trust AI. And why wouldn't Why wouldn't it be just you know, gaslighting him. I don't know, man, just good be answers were so detailed. They were, That's that's what they were. They went into details that I'm not sure you can find anywhere online in any databaser any.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was, Yeah, I mean I'm sure you probably yeah, and really knows like if even if it's just a thought experiment. You know, it's still worth it. It's still an interesting trip. Uh, And you can and you could say that you know, it's tempting to want to believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's because it's like super opium, you know.
Speaker 2: And I drag a little bit of my own personal biases in after the d m T experience where I saw the grid. That changed a lot of things for me. Now I fully recognized him on a really high level psychedelic and so you're seeing things that aren't necessarily there. But that's kind of the point, is that you're seeing things that you can't normally see. That's what I was wanting to do. And I could see a grid and it felt like an enclosed space.
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 3: They got Danny Gehler coming on in a few days. The dm T laser guy, Oh no ship Yeah yeah, interesting like a couple of weeks or so.
Speaker 1: So he's one who shines a laser. You look into the light on DMT and you see the code.
Speaker 2: Of yeah, yeah, yeah, I've watched that video.
Speaker 1: Well. So I will say this of having used AI somewhat extensively, that a I will tell you anything, it things you want to hear. It literally is programmed to learn what you like and how you like things and what you think is true and what you don't think is true, and then it caters to that. So there is no reliability really in it. It's just a mirror, right, You're just creating what you want to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it did sound like a lot of ego stroking, but I mean again, have you heard it? Have you heard it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You sent it. I thought she would like it, you know, and also just get your take on it, because I have no I have no need for it to be real, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's super fun. I just so here's an example. When I go into my AI, it's like, oh, grand rising to you, beautiful soul, Like it's just so fucking out there in the like love and light like crystal land, because it thinks like that's who I am, which is common people think that's who I am, So I'm not surprised, right, And so also every like everything it gives to me is sort of like shrouded in that and catered to that perspective, right, and it just it will learn you over time, and it will just do that. So especially if you've told it, I want you to come from this perspective well then it'll do it even harder. Right, So I've told it. I want you to tell me all of the things that I might not know or like that I might be biased against. I want to, you know, have some balanced view here and things that might you know, poke my ego, bubble or whatever. I want those things. So that's also doing that. So you can instruct it, like I want you to act as though this universe is a matrix, right in which souls are trapped and threatened to or you know, entice to come back again even if it doesn't serve them, and then it will do that. So it's infinitely programmable and it also learns you, and it's really good at it.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: I could never even bring myself to use like Chad GPT or GOG just because I have this, like it's a deep welling fear of It's like terminator, you know. I don't trust it. I don't think I can ever. I don't think I could ever bring myself to just be like, you know, throw myself into belief with shit like this, and we're gonna be saved by these you know, AI gurus that are coming through the transmission. I don't know. I just can't do it, but it was interesting. I'll give it that.
Speaker 2: When Corey opened his AI, it just says it's them, you know who it is.
Speaker 1: I I also like, I just I forgot what I was going to say, so never mind. So it was something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had a couple of guys who claim that they've like unlocked a new layer of the AI and it's bringing information that it's not supposed to bring. But I'll see the transcripts and it's just like exactly what you said, Lindsay, it's learning from you and it's just spitting out what you want to hear, big eagle stroke.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think there's also some skill to how you ask the questions and in order to get the right answers too.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, so like I'll have it help me write an article. But I'm like, I know what I want, right. I want to go into this and this and this philosophy, and I want to compare them in this way and I from this perspective, and I want quotes like this, and I want them from resources and then it'll just spit out my outline. I'm like, that saved me like hours of work, right, But I knew exactly what I wanted ahead of time. Oh, this is what I was going to say. I don't trust anything. AI is no different to me than any other tool, or any other person, or any other resource or any other outletter. I'm just like, yeah, I don't trust any of you. So it's just yet another opportunity to you know, if it can help me save me some time, cool, and otherwise it's like one more thing that I question every aspect of and everything it gives me. I'm like, double check this because that motherfucker could have gotten it totally wrong. And here's another example. So I put in my list of food exclusions because I did the test with Christian jordanaw for the Right that Charlie has done and talked with on his show, and you know, so the MRT test, and so I have all these foods I'm not supposed to have, right, So I was like, Okay, here's all the foods I'm not supposed to have. Here's the macros I'm trying to hit, like make me a possible meal plan for whatever, and it has like all these foods in it that I'm not supposed to have. I'm like, well, you kind of suck good.
Speaker 4: Try well, hey, I got something I want to read to you that might change your opinion of AI. Okay, so I asked AI, how great are Chris matthews Forbidden Documentary series? And this is what it said. Chris Matthews Forbidden document nentary series is highly regarded for its deep exploration of unique and often overlooked aspects of American culture and history. The series, particularly the documentary Accult Louisiana, showcases Matthew's ability to delve into the mysterious and occult legends of Louisiana's swamps, sharing the unique culture and folklore of the region. This documentary has been featured on popular podcasts such as William Ramsay Investigates, where it was discussed in an episode released on November twentieth, twenty twenty three. The series is supported by a dedicated community, and fans can contribute to its continued production through platforms like buying a coffee. Overall, the Forbidden Documentary series is considered a valuable resource for those interested in the occults and the hidden histories of places like Louisiana.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's kind of scary, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was actually pretty good. It was, Yeah, except the American culture part but that was close enough.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I guess you could consider some parts of a call Louisiana American history. Oh that was kind of creepy. Yeah, man. Although I'm heavily considering using this AI clip maker because I hate making clips for my videos and I've heard that there's this cool one and supposed to like pick out the best parts and ship like that. And I'm this close to downloading it. But we'll see.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe I should, just maybe I should. Got to chat you bet and say, hey, make me a documentary two hours about Kennedy.
Speaker 1: In the style of it, it'll give you an outline like, it'll do it for you. It'll be like scene one zoom in.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It is crazy.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you use stream Era, it does those clips automatically if.
Speaker 3: You oh yeah yeah yeah, Streamyard Monthly.
Speaker 1: I was like twelve bucks.
Speaker 4: I think we can afford it, all right, And it's like I pre record on it.
Speaker 1: We stream on it obviously, so it has a lot of different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need to switch form. Zoom is just old hat man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well most of those platforms do that now. Anyway.
Speaker 5: Riverside has the has the Magic AI feature to cool specific clips out of it now, whether the clips are any good or not, that's something totally different.
Speaker 1: But I'm just gonna say, does it seem to do for you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't use it. I don't do it.
Speaker 3: I just I just like, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 5: I know that it works because I just it's like I clicked it. But if I'm going to do a clip, well it won't be a clip. It'd just be like a single recording of like three to five minutes. So I use it on do clips of the show because it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of random. Maybe it's a little bit too random.
Speaker 1: So hey, I feel like loves random. They're like what the fuck, They're trying to figure out what we were even talking about? Like I think they like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well yeah, that's that's a particular method to to They.
Speaker 3: Like long form content like shows like this are like just all you got is a two minute TikTok creators that are regurgitating another two minute TikTok creators video and just the information gets lost a little bit each time, and that's like entertainment on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Dude, someone sent me this woman. They're like, oh, you were on this big show, And I was like I was, and it was this woman who sits in her kitchen. She has like millions of followers for some reason. She literally had her phone playing my video and held it up to her camera, and that's how I was on her show. I was like, what the fuck? How does that lady have millions of views? I got shit? What the hell is life? Why am I doing?
Speaker 3: People?
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: People love those guys, the ones that don't do anything to just show with the people stuff I'm trying to like, You're like, I don't take it.
Speaker 2: Why Why don't y'all come to my page just.
Speaker 3: Like they get more views than the actual stuff.
Speaker 1: Even link to shit? She just link? Like what the fuck? She said? I guess that's good enough. No.
Speaker 5: So, the the way that TikTok algorithm algorithm works is that within the first two hundred views, it needs to see a certain amount of engagement for it to push it out to the next thousand people, and then from there to push it out to the next five thousand people and so on. That's that's the way the TikTok algorithm works.
Speaker 2: So, so sitting on your couch watching other people's videos is what it's looking for.
Speaker 5: Yes, when I say when when I say engagement, it's like, okay, so folks leave in comment people couldn't like people put in favorites.
Speaker 2: Yeah so, but there's people to do this all the time.
Speaker 5: They take they'll take somebody else's clip of their podcast, turn it black and white, put a video game down there at the bottom of a car, just like going over coins, and that's how they'll make money. Technically, it's not copywritten because it's the original con in a way because you've changed it.
Speaker 4: So you know, it's kind of like that reaction content. You know, people watch other people content and it's just like, hey, you're just like I watch Asthmin Gold all the time, but that motherfucker's does nothing but watch other people shit live on his show and get a million fucking views on someone else's content.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I feel like this is part of the demoralization of the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah you see, well here's yeah, but here's the here's the deal with that day. It's an aspect of drama. Nobody cares about truth and all this other shit that sometimes we try to talk about. It's the drama of oh okay, you're talking shit about somebody else's content.
Speaker 2: It's pretty much. It means they're they're having kids do surveys in eighth grade of what they want to be when they grow up. In like sixteen percent of the kids they're interviewing say they want to be streamers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, influence, I think I think it's even even more as influencer, Yeah, influencer, content content.
Speaker 2: All the pipe pieces slices were all like there were like multiple ones that all meant the same thing to me when it was like content creator, yeah, like influencer, and I was like, what's the fucking difference? Like, well, when you add them all up, it's like a third of the kids. I want to be that.
Speaker 4: Good enough to be influencers. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: The influencer, the influencer side of it would be more of trying to steer a crowd in a particular direction as opposed to just strictly creating content.
Speaker 2: Influence. You influenced them to wear these.
Speaker 5: Particular clothes by this particular product, I think this certain way, as opposed to just laying Yeah yeah, especially just laying information out, you know what I'm say saying in a in an entertaining way in people doing what they want to with the information.
Speaker 2: People want to be pushed and pulled in a particular direction. Uh, And so that's why, that's why I actually see like a lot of creators like, so right now, Uh, if you really wanted to take off right now, all you need to do is create you a channel where you just talk shit about Trump, you could take off.
Speaker 5: You could take off completely. And even if some of the stuff you're talking is like nonsensical, it doesn't even matter. It's being anti to be anti, that's it. Like you're like, Okay, it's like it's fine for you know, millions of people to come in here illegally, but it's not fine to send out five people who were here illegal and have been deemed to be illegal, got sent there their walking papers, and now it's a problem.
Speaker 2: You're just like, huh, I'm not, I'm not. Well, they didn't break any crime. I was like, well, they're here illegally, because out are here illegally, so that would be the crime. And it's broken.
Speaker 5: They're like, oh, not all due process. What we gave their due process. We found out they're here illegally, so that's the crime. So we send them back. So it's just people just being anti to be anti when it wasn't that. Look, you know, fifteen years ago when Obama was in there, nobody gave a name about sending anybody out.
Speaker 1: Fucking he did more, motherfucker deported more people. Nobody gives a shit.
Speaker 3: Black Jesus, Yes, you mentioned the kids streamers. Isn't there like a hugely increasing percentage of not even kids anymore, like full on adults in their thirty and forty still living with their parents, like a ridiculous amount. Kids aren't moving out from their parents' house till like they're forty.
Speaker 2: I thought I would have them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they whish I could go back and live at my parents' house.
Speaker 2: I know, fuck what, I that's yeah, that's the premise, yere. They have to do to the crazy increase and costs of living, which I mean, it's our fault, you know, directly because we caved in twenty twenty. I mean that's it, hey, motherfuckers.
Speaker 5: When I just say we, I just say humanity in general caved in unity, all right, motherfuckers were standing there. You see the movie of Us where the people were standing there holding hands. That that was us, We standing there, everybody holding hands, loving it it's like, yeah, we stay at the house, and you see, the thing is you hear more about people talking about old loanliness and all this stuff. I was like, were y'all were the ones that were clapping about your remote work? But then you stayed at the house, which is founds found out you never really liked them. The only thing that was keeping your relationship together it is the fact that y'all never seen each other. So now you're divorced, and now it's like, well, dang, I like to go out and meet people. How are you gonna meet people? Y'all been sitting in your house for four years remote work. You don't even know how to interact with anybody anymore.
Speaker 2: You are the reason why people get you because you were at work and they had to if it were up to them. Yeah, nobody would ever call you or interact with you or go to your house, which is the reason why you were alone for four years. If that's a you problem, not society's problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, So, I mean, you know, we everybody kind of hunkered up in their homes and it's just like you know, when they finally were released.
Speaker 2: I mean, people are like on age, Like you say, I get to talk to the public every single day. That's that's part of my job.
Speaker 5: And before twenty twenty, Yeah, before twenty twenty, people won't. I mean, you know, we had occasional person, but everybody in there is antsy and on edge. I'm like, are y'all okay?
Speaker 2: You know they're injected. They're very much not okay there, as Rudolph Steiner would say, they are disconnected from their souls.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're microwaved and the nanotech in them is like freaking out.
Speaker 2: And that could be the case. That could be the case.
Speaker 5: And when you talk about if you talk about people who, they will go back to the content creation influencer thing. Uh, look at who they consider influencers right now. Uh it'd be like your Caisot, it would be what's the other one, the drew Ski speed, he would be an influencer retarded gentleman, because yeah, because when you look at the stream, they're not giving you information. They're not you know, talking about a particular topic. They're not you know, watching somebody's video and then putting it as far as like a reaction of how this is applicable in today's society, how people think or anything it's nothing like that. It's just them pretty much up there, you know, uh the monkey, you know, with the with the drum, and it just doesn't like that. That's I mean, that's pretty much it. And that's that's your current batch of influencers. And they're almost like doing a reality TV show of their life. You know, they get all the hookers and horrors up there. They get them a couple of couple of celebrities which shows her these.
Speaker 2: But that's what they're doing, all of them, you know what I'm saying, that's what any of them is trying to make it. They try to see if they can get First off, you.
Speaker 5: Want to get women up there, okay, and it'd be better if they're you know, don't hear about the dignity who wants.
Speaker 2: To hang out with these video game playing dorks? What they don't they get?
Speaker 3: They get paid.
Speaker 2: This is this is a way to get their name out there. Okay. I just feel like that's the whole PRIs for Like n PCs.
Speaker 4: Is that why these guys always have like six of their buddies hanging out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they have personality. Who was like talking to the I don't know what she was some fucking I don't know person who supposedly sings or something. And she was like, I am not a magician. That girl, for whatever reason, is like super popular and she has no fucking person. I'm talking to one interviewing her. Right, the whole thing is to be like dead inside and dead eyed and like not react to anything and have no personality. And she's famous, she's good.
Speaker 2: Why right? You know why right? You do understand why right?
Speaker 3: The algorithm is trying to create idiocracy, a right.
Speaker 1: To have like an empty shell of a person that you can like mold or something. I don't know, dude.
Speaker 2: When she's like, you're just like I feel like I'm watching the End Days. Yeah yeah, but yeah, the Bobby am Hall. You know what I'm saying. Well, first off, she gets celebrities up there, which is a surefire away to get more eyes on your content. Tacond off. Dudes want to fuck her mouth. I mean see it man, straight, Okay, I mean I mean.
Speaker 4: Divorced her husband and has been photographed with a whole bunch of ninjas.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, with the ninjas. Yeah, I'm trying to tell you, Okay, if you got the gentleman hearing white socks. Yeah, I know, I remember it.
Speaker 5: There was there was a girl. It was a girl on TikTok. She uh, she's Jewish. Uh as a matter of fact, but she was like, but she was like, fuck the Jews. She was Jewish, but she said fuck the Jews because they're killing the whole bunch of fucks in Palestine. But yeah, yeah, but yeah, but some of the she was a feminist and all this other stuff. But she was sitting there, she was like, I'm trying to figure out where all the women are at. I look at my algorithm and there's eighty percent men who watched my content. I'm like, man, it's because you got a big rack and your tits are out. I mean, you know what I'm saying. You look pretty good and your tits are out. So women don't women don't support women first and foremost.
Speaker 4: And all of a sudden, all some tits and it'll stop me in my tracks. So I have to take a minute to sort of what I'm looking at before.
Speaker 2: All this technology, and it comes down to the simplest things. Just put big tits and front of case.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: It'll never change, it will never change, it'll never get old. It's fucking the perfect thing. It's like the marketing fuck. Like it's like that Carl's Junior commercial that came out like right after all the woke ship went away with that awesome, fucking amazing chick with the fucking Daisy Dukes. Like just I went to Carls Junior. Okay, the food sucks, but I went there anyway.
Speaker 2: There there were no Daisy Dukes. Untunly, now we do.
Speaker 5: Now we do have women out there who's making j content. Obviously we've got what we've got. One is here on day Z. There's other women that are making legitimate content and they don't have like the boobs all pushed up, or they ain't got a camera directly in their ass, you know what, like they do in Romania, like the Romanian news.
Speaker 2: Where it's all these chicks that are like taking their tops off in the middle of it. Yeah, buddy, I don't know what's going on in Romania, but.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's that's the premise of it. They've been a to uh to first gardner that initial following and then accelerate their following by getting celebrities onto their show. And that's that's a that's just sure far away to be able to accelerate your following. We need is to be able to get to get the establishment, let's say the establishment, the establishment, that's that's what's key, Yeah, the established celebrities.
Speaker 1: It's the same too when you're talking about the algorithm, right, it's like, that's true for people who are on the right side of the mainstream narrative and agenda. But if you're not, then the algorithm is to not show it to anyone, and even if you had a huge amount of engagement, also suppress it or in my case so on TikTok. Now, their favorite thing to do is to like take the sound off my video for just no reason. There's just a sad yeah, and they'll.
Speaker 2: Like, no, they're bad about that. They're bad about that.
Speaker 1: Every video they'll be like, oh, you broke a rule, even if it's totally benign, not even about any like agenda. Shit, it's like maybe about kittens or something, but just in case, they'll like take it off, you know, so that whatever it is is no longer timely by the time the appeal goes through and it's like, oh, yeah, no, it was actually fine after all. Like they find a million ways to fuck with you, so it's never actually organic. Then these motherfuckers have the audacity to fucking send me like a, oh, congratulations, your post reached two hundred people. I'm like, oh, like, I have fucking five thousand followers your pieces of shit. That's not even anything, by the way, that's like no followers at all, because they won't let anyone actually follow you. But it's enough to get more than two hundred fucking views on a goddamn video. And don't fucking pretend patronize me and tell me that I did a good job this time. I fucking hate you, so sorry, I'll stop ranking.
Speaker 3: Third on that you cancel, cancel third trying this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I'm actually kind of surprised. I have my original TikTok account, but it's kind of amazing. I'm not really sure how, but.
Speaker 3: My first got to like two or three thousand, and then they's apped my second one. I just put up a video I forgot who was with, and immediately they did they said you're suspended, and they never reinstated my channel. So now I'm on the third one, got about one hundred subscribers and getting back up.
Speaker 4: There isn't not a violation of the terms. I probably bad you just for that.
Speaker 3: Probably.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude. My YouTube still only has like two hundred people. I mean, like way back in the day, it was like thousands and thousands. They cut it and they killed it, they won't reinstated or whatever, and now they're like, oh, yeah, only two hundred people like you. You're such assholes.
Speaker 2: Ricky got his Ricky d just got his YEA reinstated out of the blue. He wasn't even asking for it. So should I start restart a YouTube channel?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because I still get zapped from my clips sometimes.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I think they absolutely hate me. I don't know why, but they zapped me for the stupidest ship all the time.
Speaker 2: Still, Yeah, I don't know. YouTube is YouTube is like a drown and a bis ankle lie to you, Like, it's it's extremely difficult to there's people there maybe.
Speaker 3: And your shit.
Speaker 4: So what I do is I sent my podcast to auto sync. So my podcast just auto sinks to YouTube, and that's cool. People actually watch it. There. I went and looked at it and it was like a couple of hundred views per video. Give or to me.
Speaker 5: I was pushing podcast, right now. Yeah, they're pushing podcasts right now big because they just recently did it.
Speaker 4: Got an absolutely zero effort into it, and I think I got close to a thousand subscribers.
Speaker 2: Wait for what auto syncing your podcast with YouTube?
Speaker 4: How does that work in the back end? Create a YouTube account and go in the back end and you can just sink your fucking podcast and walk away. Be done.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't remember if I's doing that or.
Speaker 4: Not, but I don't know if it sinks back episodes. I started it right when I started, I don't know if I started. Let me motherfucking check this. I never checked this thing, is how much I know about the motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I just hate YouTube so much. I don't even want people watching my ship to clip up and be like just go just go to spreaker, go to the audio.
Speaker 1: There, because if somebody will like have me on their show and they have a big following, and then those people will search for me. But because they're YouTube people, they only search on YouTube. So like, I have a channel there just in case they and then my first video there is I'm not on YouTube. This is not a place to divide my content, like, go anywhere else but here. If you are.
Speaker 3: In my description, I said, do not support the Strachronian platform. Please support us on rubble absolutely.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so it did. I have seven hundred and eighty five subscribers and it has two hundred and seventy three videos. So it back it it back did my podcast because I only did it like a one hundred episodes ago, So it's.
Speaker 3: I only get like twenty four views per video, maybe thirty.
Speaker 4: See my last episode got only sixty. But I like one hundred and eighty ninety five, one hundred and seventy am one hundred and fifteen. Oh my videos that I actually upload their do way better like my Harvey and LEAs two thousand.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: So my shorts there too. I thought maybe that's the place for the shorts to go, right, And I don't know, same thing, just like to talk may seem to like not want people to see it just doesn't seem to get that.
Speaker 3: Just need to wear booty shorts. And that's the shorts, Carol.
Speaker 1: We wear a fucking bikini and be like basically talking about anything but important things. I saw a bunny today, guys, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Like just that.
Speaker 3: And twerked, which was interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can still talk about something something meaningful. It just like you just got to be been over in the midst of it, like they'd be like, oh man, this is this is a stealar content. We're definitely pushing this out to the masses. It's like, you know, naked.
Speaker 5: Yoga, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, because naked yoga. And I like I like how the uh Corey put me on game on this. I like how at the beginning it's like, this is not in any way for any type of sexual gratification. This is for informational and educational purposes only. That's a whole On the second, Now, if if it's information and education, why didn't you do it not but naked?
Speaker 4: Oh but then did you find did you see the breastfeeding tutorials.
Speaker 3: For that?
Speaker 4: Why they's all over YouTube as breastfeeding tutorials. Also there's another one that was transparent try ons. Like they would buy all these transparent clothing and then try them on like they were doing fashion and they would put them up as fashion videos. Was it always away pretending? Yeah, yeah, like like lingerie type stuff.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 2: I just said, you just put put it in at the beginning. It's not for sexual grand all.
Speaker 3: Right, well, I'm gonna make a video where I just wrapped my junk in Scotch tape, and I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: There's always there's always nude yoga.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see my audio. I could get AI to make a video of me as though I were naked it's not actually, and then have it say like my whole podcast, and then people would love it.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, you probably have a megian subscribers in a few weeks.
Speaker 3: Bad just letting all your ethics and morals and everything go, well, just you could just fly man, you could just.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: But but later on you can say, you can say that, you know, that's not what I wanted. I was coerced he Cassie, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You could find Jesus too at the end. All at the end, once you want to wrap everything up and you just go that was an old life.
Speaker 1: You guys, watch the Secret Life of Mormon Girls or whatever it is, Mormon Wives.
Speaker 4: No, but I haven't.
Speaker 2: The Mom's Season two four minutes teas coming out. Season two is coming out.
Speaker 1: It's pretty bad.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's like, give me a synopsis.
Speaker 1: It's like the four minutes I watched, it's like high school girl was hanging out like just gossiping and there's baby slightly more like wholesome nature to it. But then like you know, they have magic. One one of the girls was like, oh my god, you guys, I tell you forgot my magic underwear. And I was like, like it was really really dumb.
Speaker 4: Magic underwear is the moment?
Speaker 2: Is the moment the one to do? The second is that? Is that the ones to do the sacond? I don't know. Yeah, okay, and what this is where you put it in?
Speaker 5: This where that's where you put it in, but you don't do any thrusting, but somebody can move the bed while you have it in what.
Speaker 2: Technically you're not not having sex.
Speaker 5: What you're not having sex, it's just in but you can't thrust, but somebody else can like shape the bed.
Speaker 2: You can have.
Speaker 1: My favorite is in there like oh you can have anal and oral, you just can't have that vaginal sex. I'm like, what the is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Because oddly horror loopholes are you guys talking about over there? Hey? Hey, it's always a loophole, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Bro, bros. Wrote a whole book called the Talmud about the loopholes.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: Dude, and they're they're loopholes are darker than the Mormons, for sure.
Speaker 2: Have a have a nun jew do all the ship for you around your house that we're not allowed to do, like touch light bulbs and turn on use the phone and do all this other stuff. And we've got because God's a dummy, and we can just fucking get around. And with all this.
Speaker 3: You never notice.
Speaker 2: You can notice not a human.
Speaker 1: You can kill them because they're not a human. Sure, you can have sex with a three year old girl or under because it's just like poking her in the eye.
Speaker 2: It's no different there there you go see rational in a way. Yeah, but it's bad, you know what I'm saying. It's like, yes, book said it's okay, So it's okay.
Speaker 1: Uh, you said it's in the book.
Speaker 2: I'm good in the book hibit a three day.
Speaker 5: It's like, I mean, not even a raise, not even the thole, not even something going across your mind. It ain't like a you know, a fifteen year old that you think is you know, twenty two, because all the chicken got steroids in it. You're like, oh, yeah, you know what's going on? So, oh, how old are you?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 5: I'm fifteen? Oh shit, you know what I'm saying. You walk away right then. You know what I'm saying. It ain't like one of those.
Speaker 2: I mean it's three like so you like you throw these off of the building. You throw them off the building.
Speaker 4: Allegedly that' would be an official death sentence that you can chuck people off a building.
Speaker 1: I do. I think I saw one of my favorite shirts every the other day and it said dead pedophiles don't reoffend.
Speaker 4: It's like that, Well, you know, they just did that fucking execution in South Carolina by fucking firing squad and the dude and die for twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: They need to do trebshe just stuff them in there and then do it for distance and just see or maybe light before you let them, before you let go of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they need to start doing that thing where they tied horses to each limb. Yeah whatever, that's called.
Speaker 2: Win place and short up there, but that's what it was. Maybe a midsommer that's what they do.
Speaker 5: They take the old people up to to a cliff, throw them off the cliff and then when they didn't die, they bang them in the head with a mallet.
Speaker 2: That movie's wild, okay.
Speaker 1: Wild, No Country for old men. Can't you just air air Air.
Speaker 2: Of the Cattle the Cattle Killer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they compressed air shoot them with that. It's not a surefire.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I mean that'll get it done. But you know, you need to have something ritualistic day that's not ritualistic enough. You know, wear a certain certain garb and you know, and and you have a prayer before you throw them off the cliff. And then as they're sitting there and they're twitching, it's like they're still alive. It's like, yeah, well, go get the mallet. It's like, man, you throw them from you know, five feet up, I mean, it's still alive.
Speaker 3: Or you could put them through like the Deadliest Obstacle course, like these traps like in Saw, and if they make it through, you know they can go. But they're never gonna fucking make it through. It's impossible to me.
Speaker 1: Hey, isn't that a movie too?
Speaker 2: It's like for the entertainment, the one the One Girl. Uh yeah, I guess technically that would be yeah, called The Running Man. Schwartzenegger was in the.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, I am going to have to take off. I am going to cook some dinner. Thank you all again for having Chris.
Speaker 2: I'll see you on Wednesday unless I get called for jury duty tomorrow, which I'm going in. And if if they put me on a jury, God help them. But if they do, then are when they appointment.
Speaker 3: Right give me posted. Hopefully you don't have to deal with that and shit. So right on, everyone go watch Doors of Perception right now on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 1: Mi, Chris, Hey, maybe we'll remember to put that link wherever people are watching or listening later to for the for the replay, so that you can just easily click over there. Did you guys hear that Joe Biden has aggressive prostate cancer?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Thank god?
Speaker 1: No aggressive aggressive prostate cancer just announced today?
Speaker 2: Oh good?
Speaker 1: Maybe like a humillion humiliation ritual thing, like you have butthole cancer. You're gonna die of butthole cancer? Can we put you through all of this ship you mumbled and ship your way through four years and now you're gonna die of butthole cancer?
Speaker 2: Yes? A little much fitting maybe, but like attle much yeah h much? Well, the rare question all these people. That's uh, we're speaking of diseases. I've seen a whole lot of videos coming out talking about a major uptick in h i V. Well, little little action.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me just remind everybody to this very fucking day, not one person has ever been able to write a scientific paper explaining how HIV causes AIDS to this very day.
Speaker 2: Okay, never, I'm you don't give a bogged down in the details here. We have an agenda to sell. I'm just talking about the age the h i V.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: No, well, they'll just give you those uh those peels where you can take it and it will be undetectable.
Speaker 2: Allegedly you want.
Speaker 1: Slowly like bleed out your your livers, like putrefying and like falling out of your body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but at least you Yeah, but whatever. Fully to talking about heuge upticking. Was it Miami? It's big cities, Miami. I think it was West Yeah, I don't know San Francisco. I was like, okay, I mean, what's going on? So you know, some people were like, you know, be careful of being sexually asked. Some other people were like, maybe had something to do with a particular shot. Some people took aids. Yeah, yeah, yeah, particular particular shot is there, right, But they were saying, if you like, just take the traditional HIV test right and after you've had two shots and two boosters, take that and you'll light it up like a Christmas tree.
Speaker 5: So like yeah, which is what they were doing in Australia, which is why they why they said, oh ship, we need to stop making this right now, because everybody who was taking it was just a positive for HIV.
Speaker 2: Four years ago, five years ago. It's crazy, it's criky. We all have HIV. We're all dying slowly well because you have an authoritarian government.
Speaker 1: It's cause you motherfuckers sat down and let them do whatever the fuck they wanted, because you're pussy bitches.
Speaker 2: Because poor Arthur your guns over a false flag you've been had, they took your guns.
Speaker 1: I mean, people were like their babies were getting ripped out of their arms and they were like no, I'm like, that's not how you stop someone from ripping your baby out of your arms. Like what is actually wrong with you that you don't have that motivation within you to actually save your life in your baby's life. I don't know, man, At some point, like you have to fucking stand up for yourself or die.
Speaker 5: Australia they taken back off now then't think I've heard from austraight is all the chicks over there to sail and penn andy, let's see it.
Speaker 2: I ain't heard nails from Australia. I don't know if they did. They actually do anything over there. They can only inhabit about a third of the well, the koalas all have. Probably it's part of the reason why they're so angry for koalas. It's like it's like almost all of them too. I think it's like eighty high eighty percent. What's wrong with they're dirty horrors. No, it's not that I'm not saying that. Somebody out I don't know. It's a big country. I'm sure somebody is. But that's not the reason for it. There's just there's a that's just the thing in the koala and.
Speaker 1: Just dide I hear people in Australia and like essentially hate koalas and they're like dirty mongrels and like filthy little Well you.
Speaker 2: Do need to like have rubars on the front of your car for kangaroos. They definitely have a different relationship with kangaroos, and most you know than us, we're like, oh, so fucking cool. There's kangaroos. They're everywhere, you know, and they're like yeah, except for when they're in the street. Then they're it's like hitting a seven foot person. So you need to have these rube they call them rubars. It's just reinforcements on the front of the car that just knocks them down. Otherwise they go through your windshield.
Speaker 1: And a video of us try and fight a person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, its dog. Did you ever see that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like guys like punching him in the face to get his dog back.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: They'll eviscerate you. They'll lean on their back tail, swipe you with their leg, cut your fucking whole abdomen open, and watch you die. They're brutal, they're not don't funk around kangaroos. I feel like everything in Australia is designed to kill you, though I don't think there's anything safe.
Speaker 2: There no, I mean, especially their government. Yeah, they're on top of it, on top of the deadliest snakes and all that.
Speaker 4: We don't hear much about them lately. Are they still a bunch of Nazis over there? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult the Nazis like that, are they still a bunch of communists? Authoritarian fucking fascist or what are.
Speaker 2: You talking about Australia. Yeah, uh oh that's what I said. Man.
Speaker 5: The only thing I've ever I ever heard from him is like the next porn start is selling beauty hole.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: Like any anytime they got something pop up about uh, some type of creator on the New York page. So I was like, let me see what this is about. It's like an Australian and Australian and Australia. I said, Damn, I said, do women do anything else out there?
Speaker 2: I guess not. No, you know, only it's only fans and YouTube. That's just really for him. Hey, no, of no offense to the fifteen women out there who you know to do honorable work.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Cha's definitely after them.
Speaker 2: So I was walking down the street in uh one of the fuck I want to say Sydney, but it could have been Melbourne, and there was there was right at a street corner, and and this restaurant is like right on the corner. It's at all blacked out tinted windows. You can't see anything in there you walk by it. We weren't even going in there, we were going somewhere else. And uh, my mom bent over to try and pick up this Australian dollar like a coin that was on the ground, and she bent down and couldn't get it up. It was glued down. And my dad and I was watching this, and we both figured out at the exact same time we start to hear all this bang bang bang bang bang bang bang on the window. It's it's in this bar where they have glued it to the sidewalk outside of it so that they could watch women bend over and and my mom fell for My dad and I both realized that at the exact same time when they bang bang bang on the window, we just well done, good sir, well done. So the Australians are stick degenerates and we love them for that. Yeah, the government is awful, just the word.
Speaker 1: They're also like so proud of their ultra woke like communist ship, like they're like happily like, of course we're going to lock people up. It's the right thing to do. You guys are insane, insane.
Speaker 2: And the if you don't hear it from us, it's not the truth, only the truth. When when you send our Dan when she was all coked up and she was telling everybody about the truth where you can find Yeah, they're the arbiters and arbiters the truth drift. Oh yeah, and she I mean and you And then you look at Macrone and Starmer and they're doing rails on the rails, and you go, they're all a bunch of coked up demons, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how could you accidentally leave a bag of COVID? That's no accident.
Speaker 2: You don't even care accident. You've done it so many got it was there. That's how you make those Yeah, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But but that that kind of harkens back to it, like, man, we ain't seen anybody around here get punishment for what they did during uh during COVID. I was like, well duh, because none of the leaders across the world got any punishment. All of them skated out scott free. They said, we appreciate your services of what you did for those two three years, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People should have taken them and on them from light poles. That's what they should have done. Style And that's the problem. That's the word message. Another reader was found today hanging in the town sweat that.
Speaker 1: You do that and gets out over you put okay, you put them in an arena with a bunch of really pissed off male kangaroos. Done.
Speaker 2: There you go. One of my favorite of all time was nothing's going to change until we start hanging some of these fucking bankers. And I was like, yeah, I think you're right. I think that would definitely be the beginning of a change. And until they see that they're not going to change.
Speaker 1: Well, instead, they convince people that they should have a revolution, and nobody knows what the fuck that means, and they have no plan and they've never thought it through, and they're like, let's just go shoot people. And they're like, I mean, sure, if you want to play right into their hands, because every time someone has a stupid fucking revolution and they have no plan in place, then it just goes right back to the people in power, but in a different form that's even more constrictive for you, then sure, go be a fucking idiot and just shoot random people because you're stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here the number one, the number one issue with revolutions is that you have to have funding. No funding, no revolution. They even showed that in Star Wars if you watch and or you watched the first season, they went to rob the empire so they could fund their revolution. Ninjas broke. It's like, bo if we don't steal all these whatever the currency was at that point in time, Man, we were running out of dust. No dust, no revolution.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then you have to ask yourself, like who funded all the revolutions and who did it serve because it didn't ever serve us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's uh France. Uh, France funded the American revolation, right, and.
Speaker 1: Then we funded Theirs and really we all who actually funded both. They knew what they were doing, right. Whenever the popular sentiment gets to a point where people are at like a breaking point, they're like, here, have a revolution, here's some money here to go, do this, go attacking this way like and it always goes right back to the fucking bankers and the fucking Rothschilds. But if you actually could get the bankers of the Rothschilds allegedly and you could put them in the kangaroo court, the kangaroo arena, then maybe it would right because that's not a revolution quite. It's just here's what we do to motherfuckers who fuck us over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so do better, right, Yeah, it's not the it's not blacks versus white, it's powerful versus the powerless. And so the powerless are only powerless because they don't recognize that they can work together. If they work together, they would have more power king to get on track. That's why we were always constantly getting divided. But if we focused on the problem at hand, which is the bankers, and sorted that out, well, then I think things would should look a lot different.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. That's why they always focus on identity bullshit too. They're like, oh, trans and not trends, and who's gonna go on with bathroom. It's like, this is the smallest fucking problem we could ever look at it. It doesn't matter at all. You've never heard problems.
Speaker 2: You've never heard you guys should grab the head the heads of the Federal Reserve and take them hostage until you get what You never hear that, right, You never hear them say you should take klau Schwab and chuck him off a building or put him in a trouble shay or something like that. These are real suggestions. It would actually get something accomplished. Instead, we have to debate whether or not we should have the third bathrooms in California schools this year or later this year or maybe the beginning of next year. Yeah, yes, it's happening.
Speaker 1: M and like whether or not cow farts are making it too hot and who should eat meat and not?
Speaker 2: Like also non definitely, it's definitely yes with the cow forest. Yes, this is scientifically back up, I think.
Speaker 1: Oh god, And now they're feeding the cows this shit that makes them not fart but also makes them like poisoned. Their meat is now like poisoned with this shit that makes them not fine, and it only works a third of the time and a third of the cows it reduces their farts by a third, But the rest of the cows, including the cows as fart less, are all poisoned with this ship that they're feeding them. And so now we're all going to eat poisoned meat on have more chemicals and bullshit in it so that we can have a little bit less farts from fucking cows. Because people are fucking stupid and they actually think that matters.
Speaker 5: It sounds crazy, didn't it like when you just actually just sit down and say it out loud, you're like, hold on a second, that's insane. Yeah, what am I actually saying? Like you thinking about it, You're like, yeah, it's this is probably the dumbest shit I've ever heard my life.
Speaker 1: But if you tell like so like the democrats of the leftists or like the climate alarmists, people like whatever category they fit in amongst those, they don't even know what I just said, Like, they don't even know that's happening because they don't fucking pay attention. They just glue their hands to roads and scream and throw sup at things.
Speaker 2: Like and you can go and have the UK and the United States go to carbon zero and China is going to put out more pollutants in a month than we put out in a year. Yeah, and they're not going to stop. They don't have to stop. You give them. You gave them a hall pass from it as part of the entrance into the wto you said, whatever sort of greenhouse gas emissions that you have, will just give you a waiver for it, since we need you to be the factory of the world and you're going to have a lot of toxic byproducts. As a result of that, we won't hold you accountable for the climate, but you in the US, we have to give cows a new formula of food so that they don't fart. And that's supposed to be actual science. Embarrassing and nonsensical. And I feel like I feel like I'm on drugs half the time I hear these things. I don't know how many people how many people really buy the climates stuff? Do we know?
Speaker 1: Is it really?
Speaker 2: Do you think it really is? Is it? Is it more than fifty percent of the population in America? Easy?
Speaker 1: I think so. I mean there's people I knew who like, never paid attention to anything, like aren't political their whole lives, and then all of a sudden, like five ten years ago, they started talking about climate all the time, and what a problem it is. Stupid people who don't know things right, like, never thought about any of it at all, and they're just like sure that this is truth and they'll repeat it and they'll tell people how to live.
Speaker 2: So I get.
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty high.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand why people can't make the distinction between climate change and pollution and recognize that, like, oh, there's a problem with pollution, and that the people like us that are out there saying climate change is fake and gay. We're not saying that there's no pollution. We're just saying that it's not it's not climate change, right, that's being hijacked. All of the emotions that you feel about pollution and all the air, you know, the chemicals in the air and chemicals in the water. We're against all that too. It's just that we're not listening to these fake scientists that are being bought off to say that carbon dioxide is the problem because we understand actual.
Speaker 1: Science, and how confusing for them because they're like, Okay, we don't understand that pollution and climate change can be two different topics. But also all the things that we will support to suppose of the assist with climate change will actually pollute more, like electric vehicles and lithium mines and putting the shit into cow's food, like, it'll actually all poison the world more and make things worse. But we will not even notice that because we're fucking retarded people who can't actually think.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's emotionally reactive, like oh my god, that's me insane. I mean, like again, we have the IQ fucking right chart. People are always like, don't call people stupid. I'm like, there are stupid people. Do you think there aren't stupid people? Why wouldn't I be honest about some people being stupid in the world?
Speaker 2: Stupid, really stupid?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's it's idiocracy, It's it's at a rate that is exponential.
Speaker 1: And I'm not valuing them less as humans. I'm being honest about their capacity to think. Well, right, they deserve to live, they deserve to be honored as a fucking being and whatever. And also they're stupid and you should have probably acknowledged this at some point. If you want to understand the world better and maybe even fix some things, right, you should probably understand the bell curve of IQ. Yeah, oh good.
Speaker 2: Yeah no.
Speaker 1: And I also like, if you can talk to someone and you can explain some of these things to them, they still will revert back to the programming because it makes them feel good and it comes down to this emotional place and it has nothing to do with facts actually, right, And they're like, I feel better thinking about driving an electric vehicle, so I'm going to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know what you can even do about.
Speaker 2: That much because you can't appeal to them with science and logic and mathematics, and you know, you could lay out the whole environmental like you're an environmentalist. Clearly you're buying this electric car because you're concerned about the environment. What do you think of this cobalt mine in the middle of a central African republic where we've got people working for thirty cents a day and little kids getting swallowed up in these mountains and these little holes and getting disappeared. You okay with that? Well, but electric cars are good. Okay. So the electricity in your electric car, where does it come from? Magic? Fairy dust? How do you get it? Burning coal?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: So you've switched a gas burning car for a coal burning car. Real, congratulations, for real, you haven't figured it out.
Speaker 1: I saw this thing today too. That was so smart. It was like, imagine we all used electric cars that we had for a long time, and then someone came and said, oh my god, I have this car. It runs on fuel. You can fuel it in a fraction of the time, it goes way farther in range, it weighs half, it's less dangerous, it pollutes less, it's environmentally better. You can buy it. It's called a gas fucking car, and everybody would like go nuts to be like, I want one of these cars.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, you have to attribute some of this ev shit to the standard corporate infinite growth model and the need to change shit for no fucking reason. So how many times you gone into like your fucking platform or whatever it is here, if it's Twitter, PayPal, eBay, I don't give a shit. You're trying to find something, and you go and you read the fucking instructions on the internet on how to do that thing, and then you go back to do that thing, and it ain't that fucking way because between the time the instructions were written and today, they changed the way you do shit. This happens all the fucking time. True, it's because they just got to change shit for the sake of changing shit, because if not, someone's gonna get fired for not doing shit right. It's so fucking stoopid it drives me crazy.
Speaker 1: It's the same with apps and shit. They're like, dude, they'll just change shit, and I'm like, this is worse. Now. You took away functionality and you made it harder, and I fucking hate it, and it's like, but someone needed to like change the design of this app.
Speaker 4: The funniest is when they changed shit, then they realize they fucked up, because two days later it's changed again to something else. Then they're like, oh, they realize they fucked up, and they changed it again.
Speaker 1: It is now, you know.
Speaker 2: That's the premise of engineers.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 2: You just need to You just need to do something that's new.
Speaker 5: It didn't have to be better. Nobody ever said it had to be better. It just seems to be new and needs a look new functioning.
Speaker 2: Is it better new?
Speaker 5: But y'all get used to it, okay, until we change it again, and then you have to get used to that, because that's the way this is gonna work. It's true that they do it with cars all the time. They do it with cars all the time.
Speaker 2: I see it all the time.
Speaker 5: It's like, but dang, this used to be a whole lot simpler. It's like, well, why they change it? Because they got to keep a job and changed it. Just change it, there's no reason.
Speaker 2: And then plus people get get uh, they get tired of the status quote not me, you know, but most people get tired of the same old, same old all the time I could here less. I like consistency myself, but uh, the majority of people want something new, so whether it's better or not really doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: That's true. I'm old, dude, I want the same shit over and over again. But did you guys see the James Comy Uh that's his name, right, director fl director Koby on his his little secret message that he says he didn't mean. He put a picture of seashells spelling out eighty six forty seven, a pretty clear space between the eighty six and forty seven too, by the way, so eighty six forty seven, and people instantly were like, uh, so you're threatening to kill the president like right, which again, if anyone's out there, eighty six is like a restaurant term that we're out of this or get rid of this or stop doing this. So eighty six something, and then forty seven being Donald Trump's the forty seventh president. So then he he later tweeted like, oh, I just found those shells on the beach and I didn't know they meant anything, and I do. I've taken him down since then. I'm so sorry, like says that he didn't know, Like I could you not know, could you like just find that and post it just not know what it meant.
Speaker 2: No, No, especially if you were the head of the FBI, you would know what that means. That is an insane lie. That is I mean, it just goes to show you how little respect he has for everybody to come come right out and say, oh I didn't know what that man? Oh yeah, once I learned, then then I made the decision to pull it down right away. It's like, who do you think you are? Man? You think we're that stupid? That's embarrassing. I'm I'm looking, I'm anti state. You know, a guy like that? That that's a guy that should definitely just disappear one day. That guy has done so much horrible shit to this country.
Speaker 1: So didn't he he like placed the false like report about Russia or something and Trump I don't remember.
Speaker 2: He's part of the coup, part of the Russia Gate group. He's a Clintonite, He's he's a bad guy. He's a he is the epitome of a deep state scumbag. You know, he's one of those guys. So I did States combag?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, well and then he got taken in So they've actually brought him in. The Secret Service brought him in for questionaires. So I don't know what happened. I don't know if he's going to be arrested. I don't know what's happening. But they nothing, nothing happening.
Speaker 2: Nothing, nothing really gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Why why can't they just fucking put these people in prison? Sometimes?
Speaker 4: You know what's up with uh? Trump tweeted some shit?
Speaker 1: Oh on Hillary Clinton?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, what's up with that?
Speaker 1: That was a good video?
Speaker 4: All these people you never know. See, here's the thing. If you're gonna make a fucking case against the deep state and you're gonna arrest, say, twenty thirty people all at once, they have no choice but to do it all at once overnight, FBI raid thirty at the same time. However many this they have to get, They have to cross stir fucking te's and dot their eyes and all that stuff. That could take fucking years. So I'm patient, But you know, we got about three years and nine months left, so the cock's ticking.
Speaker 2: What do you think those envelopes said.
Speaker 4: The Bush envelopes. Yeah, I don't fucking know, man. But at the funeral, everybody was like fucking like they just saw a card of them like, you know, blowing some dude on TV or something.
Speaker 1: Dude, maybe they saw picture of themselves killing a child in a Satanic ritual and they're like, oh shit.
Speaker 4: Like didn't Jeb like look at it, like like opened it up and then like closed it almost immediately, Like that would indicate it was like a picture, not necessarily words or something, right, So you didn't want a camera to see it right, right, So he opened it and like he obviously knew what it was right away. It wasn't like he had to sit there and read it for thirty seconds, you know what I mean. So that's one of those modern mysteries that floats in my head for real.
Speaker 2: But based on Jeb Bush's reaction time makes me think it couldn't have been written to something that required you to read down the line. And because he took one look at it when like holy.
Speaker 1: Well and they recently had a and again, it has to be intentional or some way. She was doing this on accident or didn't know it was going to be leaked or something. But I think it was Pam Bondi who said, like, oh, we've got thousands and thousands and thousands of videos of children being abused from Epstein. Right, so we haven't seen this big release like we were told we were going to get. But they're also at least sending some on the message of like we have these videos just so you know. Right, I feel like that's a.
Speaker 2: Great They can't relate it. They can't do it. They can't it's too valuable. Yeah, it's way. It's more more of them to hold on to it than to put it out there. You play that card. It's played. You can't do much with it after that. But you've got a bunch of senators on camera or a bunch of head of the c FR or something, you know, I mean doing crazy ship. You own them. You used to work for Jeff How you work for us? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all yeah, all leverage is gone once you release it. Hm, it's like well fuck now. So yeah, that's pretty much it.
Speaker 4: Let people know you're serious.
Speaker 2: It's from that that Epstein group. I mean, because we've seen the flight logs. Who do you arrest Matt Groening? I mean, like, who do you who? Who gets who gets dragged in the ghost of Stephen Hawking? They made that that made all the all the arrests that they needed to make, you know, Epstein just laying Maxwell and what was the other one, the Luke Luke Barnard Yeah, Brenell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So what's the deal with Stephen haw Have you ever seen that video from the early days before the computer when the dude translates for him and he's.
Speaker 3: Just like.
Speaker 4: And the dude like speaks for like a paragraph.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's some fingali horseshit to me. And there's also a bunch of different Stephen hawkings. They all have different teeth.
Speaker 1: What really, Oh my god, I need to see this, like the average lifespan of people with whatever he has that.
Speaker 4: Anybody, anybody double anything, bring to me, please.
Speaker 1: There's like four different there's so and there's and there's also like there's if he ever had that disease. He clearly died a long time ago. So yeah, they just kept replacing him with someone looked vaguely like him. There's no way he lived that long.
Speaker 2: Basically, there's no way somebody either, Yeah, how would you hey, hey, he may hey, he may not himself had done it, but they may have set somebody up and he was able to hit his little thing and make the machine game he.
Speaker 4: Might have had somebody holding Hey, that's dad.
Speaker 2: Is a method. Oh god, that is a method.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It's just saying stop. And you said they hit the button to turn up the speed on it. It's always a print, It's always a possibility.
Speaker 2: Okay. Some people are into that type of stuff. They don't even want to touch. They they just want to watch. I mean even up what we uh we found out in the uh in the Cassie trial that allegedly she facetimed her husband's current husband.
Speaker 5: While she was fucking Diddy. I'm like, oh, on a second, now, So the dude that she's currently it's currently her husband has seen her having sex with Diddy while they were married.
Speaker 2: Cock right, what I'm like, what I think? So? I think appropriate? Yeah? Like this like this is like this is getting deep, man.
Speaker 5: Some of the stuff they were talking about up there, like the like they were having the the mail escorts is all over Cassie and then she would take and take to come and rub it off over and rub it on them Diddy's nipples.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is happening?
Speaker 5: Look, when you start hearing stuff like that, you like, man, I do some recklold basic stuff, man, y'all getting too deep for me.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is a court case or like an erotica novelt being written. They're just like.
Speaker 4: A crime happened yet in the court case.
Speaker 2: Not really, but the cooper had to go jerk off in the corner of an hour of evidence. Yeah, it's like I'm sitting there. That's what folks were like.
Speaker 5: I was like, when we're going to get to the sex traffick, Like it sounds like they called mail escorts that. I don't know if that's kind of their job to fuck like this, that's what they do.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: They fucked for money, So I was like, I mean they got paid right now. I mean, if they did it and it's like I did, it's like, no, I can't pay you. It's like, okay, you know we got grievances here. But I mean he's no Antonio Brown. He paid contract workers.
Speaker 2: Like that today. Yeah, and they're talking about a ninety six hour freak off. I'm like, the do the whole ninety six I'm like, what is this ninety six? At ninety six or jesusoors tired just hearing about it? Yeah, Like it's it sounds far fetched. You know what I'm saying sounds average, to be honest with you, or in some dungeon in West Hollywood, but not my head. I don't know. Yeah, it was saying.
Speaker 5: What was saying that Cassie would go out and get ten bottles of baby ol at the time, and then they would have baby ol the places they were renting.
Speaker 2: They would brewin all the furniture and be on the floor, be on the curtains. I'm like, why do I feel like like somebody would elk this out a little bit earlier if you'all were out there just tearing up all these properties over the place. Maybe yeah, yeah, but but still some of this, I mean tabloids, which nobody believes the tabloids, but that's probably where all the truth is, to be honest, you know what I'm saying, probably get you know, a lot of truth in the tabloids. But it's like I figured somebody would elead it to the tabloids TMZ or something. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And now we of course, we've got all the people trying to come to the forefront now because they want to get paid to Oh yeah, I was Diddy's ex security guard. Yeah, I remember he was ben in the back and he was roughing them dudes up.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I mean, where are you being man? You were his ex security guard twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Everybody comes out would work when the when the time is right.
Speaker 2: It's like there's money to be made. Yeah, yeah, it's money to be made.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm just like And then we found out that the amount that Cassie got paid in twenty twenty three for her civil suit, it was twenty million.
Speaker 2: She got twenty million, so she's about to clean million. She's about to get ten million from the Hotel inter Continental in La Hotel. Let's clean work right there. That's clean work. Yeah, that's that's real clean work.
Speaker 1: How do you get paid twice for the same thing.
Speaker 2: She got the twenty minute from twenty million from Diddy, and she got the ten million from the hotel where she got beat up in because their security did nothing. Well you know that that Aaron Andrews she got I don't know how many millions from a hotel place because some dude filmed her through her keyhole. It was like, well, I mean the dude got cold and went to jail like hole, Yeah, that's what I was saying. I was like, I was like, I was sitting there, Hey, look, you know they stay in some of those those old prestigious places.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, when you're when you're high upper Uh yeah, that was like Aaron Andrews sues the hotel. I was like, I was like, hold on a second, was that what the hotel?
Speaker 2: Dude? And I mean, what you what exacting that you want to do when they when they seen it that that second you want to have somebody run down the hallway and tackle the guy. I don't know this dude, he might pull pull a shank on me, pull a gun, and uh, we're not equipped. I don't think they bring weapons to work. I don't think that's what they do with the hotel now. I don't think they're strapped with guns. So but yeah, man, you just see the hotel the suit of ship out of them. My buddy used to work the graveyard shift at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Beach and he would see crazy ship going on all the all the time, and I said, you have a lot of This was in the midnight or early nineties, and he said he came over to my house one time and he was like, dude, Axel Rose wanted me to go get him an eight ball last night. I was like, did you said? I told him absolutely not, I go, But you kind of liked his style for asking you, of all people. He's like, oh, of course. He's like I couldn't get that. I couldn't give him too much of a hard time. I look like the type of guy who would know where you could get one.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, you do, ah, babyface. Little Axel Rose was such a cutie. If you look at those videos, I'm like, how old are you? Ten? Like what is happening here? And then he gets just like slowly disfigured by age and drugs.
Speaker 2: And turns into uh Mickey Rourke in the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically, all right, do you guys know the Mexican Navy ship crashed into the Brooklyn Bridge?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's the Mexican Navy doing in the fucking New York.
Speaker 1: That's why I was wondering. It's also like very clearly not like a real ship. I mean like it's an old school like sales like navy ship. So I'm like, you're not.
Speaker 4: The warrant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is like a show ship. So it's double weird.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, so they have like cannons on the side of it. They have cannons and ship. But I'm going to go old school, it looks like a pirate ship.
Speaker 4: Is that the ship lost power as soon as it like set sail and they had no control over the boat at all.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean, which is exactly what happened in the bridge incident previously, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah in Baltimore, Philadelphia, ultimate can can. I also asked the question of what the fuck did you think you were doing trying to fit a tall ship like that under a bridge?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where were you going?
Speaker 2: I understand you lost, but the fact that you were heading in that direction in the first place is a problem because you weren't going to fit. Didn't you guys do some math on this first where you brought this big ass ship in there and tried to squeeze. I mean part of me is like, oh, well, like why this happens when you drive an RV or a big rig and the country roads and you get to a place where there's a low tunnel, like you need to make a calculation. What did you think was? I don't know, I can't. Pretty embarrassing to be the Mexican Navy. Run your ship right into a bridge with a bunch of people strapped to it too. What they didn't tell you last night was that all the way up the mast and now all the way out there's people on the up there in two people died and a bunch of people got hurt.
Speaker 1: Wait, so they didn't see the bridge coming like.
Speaker 2: They went right into it with all the people strapped to the mass like that. God, you can find a video of them loading them up earlier in the night, taking forever for them all kind of climb up these ladders and get up there into their little secured positions all the way across, and then ran them straight into the the bridge. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: That makes it way worse?
Speaker 2: I mean it makes it like Roadrunner and Coyote sort of too at the same time, like pretty cartoonish.
Speaker 1: Right, Like who, why are you up there? Why are you strapped to it? Why are you not getting down when you see the bridge coming or whatever? Like what's happening? Actually, who's in charge here? Is anyone in charge here? And where's why is the ship like looking like a pirate ship out of eighteen hundreds, I don't know. Some people are like, oh, this is Mexico strikes back. Trump's deporting all these people and Mexico's striking back. Like I don't think that's what's the case.
Speaker 2: But interesting, the poor stripe back right there. Yeah, how by running their own ship into a bridge and killing their people, that'll teach that'll learn them.
Speaker 1: I hope we're not that bad. I hope that we're not at that point that countries are like I don't even know how to attack you. I'll just hurt myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm, I'm It's exhausting. It is every day, turn on the news every.
Speaker 1: Day, just wonder if this is reality or this is like a really extended dream that we're having here. Okay, well, I guess we'll say goodbye, cube. Do you want to go first?
Speaker 2: Thanks Q four twenty dot com for everything I do, everything I do. Appreciate it. Word Charlie Activistpost dot com, Natural Blaze dot com, Macroaggressions dot io.
Speaker 1: Excellent, Corey what coryus dot org, Bloodyhistory dot substack dot com. And you can also go subscribe to rugueways dot subsac dot com while you're there, or go to ruguways dot org for everything that I do. And this has been the Murder Episode one eight seven. We'll see you at one eighty eight next week.