Speaker 1: One oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. Okay, we have Dasha coming to the KATIEWB Skyroom if you don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: We have like a little studio here at the radio station.
Speaker 1: We've had so many artists perform there, it's crazy, from like the Jonas Brothers. I'm pretty sure Lady Gaga has performed there, yes, like very early on in her career, but we've had it forever and it's it's cool.
Speaker 2: So now we have Dasha coming and we have.
Speaker 1: Tickets to give away to that at two fifty, three fifty and four fifty this afternoon. And also we're still getting someone the chance to see Sabrina Carpenter in La, which is crazy. Sabrina had a pretty big weekend. We're going to cover all that when we come back in six minutes after Sabrina Carpenter on KATIEWB one oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. Okay, So this weekend Cold had his daughter's birthday party. This morning he's eating all and he's eating yogurt. Be honest with me, how much candy and cakes and cookies did you have this weekend that you're eating almonds and yogurt.
Speaker 3: This morning, I didn't have a lot. I only had four cupcakes yesterday that.
Speaker 2: They more than many ones by the way in, but.
Speaker 3: That's still a lot. And I threw him away. I felt really bad about myself. I felt like I started eving a lot of things. And I was like, I don't remember the last time I've stretched, Like the last time I stretched my hamstring I think was two years ago. So I need to start taking care of my body. Yeah, But then I think about this. I do have life insurance, Like everything would be fine, Like if I just disappeared, like it would be my family would be Okay, could you.
Speaker 2: Start our show without going down this dark path?
Speaker 1: Like literally last week on Friday, you did the same thing and it did not turn out. While on the text slide, people were like, that's not a fun topic.
Speaker 3: Cult my body.
Speaker 1: Listen, Yeah, okay this weekend, I like all last week I talked about this. I was cutting out refined sugar throughout the week, no other reason that I'm highly addicted to sugar. I know it's not good for me. So I was like, I'm gonna remove what are you laughing at?
Speaker 3: Well, I have something I'm gonna touch on that later.
Speaker 2: And so I like started the day.
Speaker 1: I always get like a coffee with like syrup in it, No syrups, no extra like little sugary sweet do either stuff?
Speaker 3: So you mean syrup like maple syrup you put in your coffee.
Speaker 1: Honestly, sometimes I think about helping you get closer to that life insurance policy.
Speaker 3: Wait a wait, which type of syrup?
Speaker 1: Do you know that when they put flavors in coffee, it's called syrups.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. We just do We just do black coffee. In my household, they don't do any syrup syrup.
Speaker 1: So you two have never got You and your wife have never gotten to Starbucks or anything but a black coffee.
Speaker 3: You're a liar strawberry sie.
Speaker 2: But you see your wife's never ordered a pumpkin spiced lot.
Speaker 3: I never say like syrup in that, and that I don't know, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying you made a bold state, but that you two only drink black coffee.
Speaker 2: And I know that's not true.
Speaker 3: Black coffee.
Speaker 2: No, you don't need so that.
Speaker 1: And then I was actively not eating like treats, but I was said, this weekend, I'm gonna let balls to the wall if I need to, because it's like Halloween. So I did, I went, I did have some some some candies.
Speaker 3: You deserve that every now and then. I don't know about that. It is crazy when you cut out sugar and then you eat a spoonful of peanut butter and it's like it tastes like fudge. Like that's how like you just feel like your sugar bass goes like way low bizarre.
Speaker 2: I've never I've bet my life.
Speaker 3: Well, if you go like thirty days when I was sugar and you have peanut butter, it feels like you're eating fudge.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be able to stop that. I don't like I like peanut butter like a dog. But I am not one of those kinds of people that like just eat spoonfuls of peanut butter. I have my vices, don't get me wrong with that. Peanut butter is not one of mine.
Speaker 3: It's so good, it's so good. Let me ask you this. Anyone listening who if this relates to you, by the way, and anyway six five one nine nine KDW TOBSR A little like, hey, let's get to know you better. I know you're shy. Sorry, but the two o'clock hour is the most unhinged, and that's what we love about two o'clock listeners. Anyone listening who had a Halloween party hookup?
Speaker 2: A lot of Halloween parties went down this weekend.
Speaker 1: I know that someone out there hooked up with a hamburgler.
Speaker 2: I guaranteed someone out there hooked yep.
Speaker 3: I just have a questions about, like like, does does the costume settle it for you?
Speaker 2: Does the costume increase your odds of the hookup?
Speaker 3: Like if somebody dresses Bob or As so you're like, oh, yeah, I've been wanting this my whole Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come make a happy accident.
Speaker 3: Knocked it out. Anyone listening who refuses to rake, I this.
Speaker 2: Feels like it's something you put in there for yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am gonna rake, but I did see. I did see. It's healthier for your yard if you don't rake. So I'm lean. I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna do. I don't know. They say it's healthy for the habitat, it's more natural.
Speaker 1: Stop you rent, you don't own, You.
Speaker 2: Do not care what is healthy for that yard. You all care about your back.
Speaker 3: That is true. That is true.
Speaker 1: All right, call anyone listening who this fits into what we're already talking about eight like there was no tomorrow over the weekend.
Speaker 2: I want you to lay it out for me.
Speaker 1: How many fun sized Snickers did you have? Reese's cups, nerds, clusters?
Speaker 2: I don't care. This is a judgment free zone.
Speaker 1: Did I stand over a trash can last night and eat the rest of a glazed donut my daughter didn't finish?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cole, Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did that, dude, I actually know what did I eat and then spit out? Because I was so ashamed of myself? I did do that because there was at one point where I did I was like, all right, I have to spit this out. I think it was a piece of cake. I don't even know where it came from.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny?
Speaker 1: Cole and his wife had so they had their daughter's birthday party yesterday and they had.
Speaker 2: Like a delightful little meat and cheese tray. I think Jake and I were the only.
Speaker 1: Two people who ate it, and we were hammering it, and I honestly felt like I could see a sadness in your eye because you were hoping no one would eat it so you could eat it all later at night.
Speaker 3: I did have a lot of that last night. It is true, It is true.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say it was like it was great. I was like, hell yeah. I mean cheese trail always hits, always does. If you've been any of those categories that, we'd love to talk to you at sixty five to one, nine eight nine, KATIEWB. So anyone listening who had a Halloween party hookup. It doesn't have to be this weekend. It could be any weekend, but this, you know, no weekend is more fresh. Refuses to rake or eight like there was no tomorrow over the weekend. Sixty five one nine eight nine katiew b. And just a reminder, Sybritta Carpenter she was she had come out this weekend with Taylor Swift Night two of New Orleans shows to do espresso, and we are sending someone to see her in LA. All you have to do is listen to the free iHeartRadio app. You type in katiewb, you listen every fifteen minutes, you get a new entry.
Speaker 2: I'm talking.
Speaker 1: We pay for the airfare, the hotel, and the tickets. You just listen for one oh one three KATIEWB on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Fallon and Cold Show.
Speaker 1: If you've been injured, you gotta call Nicola. Now Russell with Nicola. You've probably seen him all through the Twin Cities on billboards. And I think it's good because here's the thing. You need to think of someone when that happens, and you're like, who's that person?
Speaker 2: You don't have to worry about?
Speaker 1: Think of the beard, and then you call them at Nicolay Law, the reward winning injury lawyers. And they have offices all throughout the Twin Cities, Minnesota, Wisconsin. And if it's a motorcycle situation still some motorcycles on the road, they are Midwest motorcycle Lawyers. Is gonna call one eight five five n ic O l E T or find them at Nicolay Law dot com. One on one point three KATWB with Ballin and Colt and your chance to see Sabrina Carpenter in La. Make sure you're listening on the free iHeartRadio app. Every fifteen minutes, Lissa, you listen to KATWB, you get an entry and we're getting away a trip to see her in La, Okay. So anyone listening who had a Halloween party hookup.
Speaker 2: No one's on the hold for that. I'm real bummed. So one's gonna get real nose.
Speaker 1: It's gonna ask a lot of details, mostly is what your costumes were, but.
Speaker 3: Whatever, you want to be a shame.
Speaker 2: I no one had a hookup this weekend. Sucks to suck.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who were uses to rake or eight like there was no tomorrow over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Hello, katiewb.
Speaker 4: I made coffee this morning, and.
Speaker 5: It's like the Cafe Fellow and it is it's next level, Like I'm vibrating in a frequency that.
Speaker 3: I have never you do sound like you're glowing.
Speaker 6: But I wanted to let you know.
Speaker 4: I put maple syrup in my coffee this morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you could add actual syrup.
Speaker 3: I think I would do that opposed to any other syrup because I feel like the maple syrup. If you're gonna do any syrup, maple's probably top tier.
Speaker 1: It would be the most Like she said natural as well, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: I go between that and honey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, honey good natural choices for sure.
Speaker 3: So what's what's the deal with not raking? Is it because it's healthier, because that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think like ecologically there's gonna be more bugs, like they.
Speaker 8: Overwinter in the leave.
Speaker 5: You know, they lay their eggs in the leave.
Speaker 1: Okay, someone just texted that in Okay, this is literally what someone texted.
Speaker 2: I absolutely don't rake.
Speaker 1: I'm sure my neighbor who has a meticulous yard hates me. I use the excuse that it's good for the bugs and the yard. Truth is, I have no time and I'm too cheap to hire someone.
Speaker 3: What word did you use? All you said ecologically, I'm gonna start throwing that in some neighbors faces.
Speaker 7: Ecologically it's for the ecosystem, like it's benefits.
Speaker 6: I mean, I remember all the fireflies.
Speaker 4: That I used to see as.
Speaker 6: A kid, and it's so rare to get those same kind of experience.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because they literally have like firefly viewing at the Arboreum. And I was like, that's so cool, But wait a minute, do you guys not see them here? And then I started thinking about it. I'm like, I don't see a lot of fireflies. Growing up in Indiana. It was like there were a million of them.
Speaker 3: Are you telling me that people who rake have ruined the firefly population.
Speaker 2: Maybe one on.
Speaker 9: One point three it's the pop Culture Minute with Sellon and.
Speaker 2: Cult On one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. Can you believe it has been an entire year since Matthew Perry passed away?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sad blew by so quickly. I was. I usually think months and years and things like Drag on the Man.
Speaker 1: It feels like just yesterday and Jennifer Anderson posted one year with a sad heart and a dove and then like the Matthew Perry Foundation and his family.
Speaker 2: Of course, they were interviewing.
Speaker 1: Them and kind of talking about how they're still going after all the people responsible for like the drug rings that were getting him the things he did not need, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Yes, said, I can't even really want I haven't watched it since really because it's just like, oh, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a funny, random story.
Speaker 2: They've done stuff like this before.
Speaker 1: But they had a Timothy shallow May Timothy shallow May lookalike contests in New York and the people that look like him were It's crazy, And the funniest thing is there are I mean, an unbelievable amount of people that showed up to look like him, and the winning person got a fifty dollars prize. And then on top of that, Timothy lives actually in New York, so he stopped by and crashed it really quick.
Speaker 2: But some of them look more like Timothy.
Speaker 3: Than Timothy did, so many of them. That's crazy right here, Yeah, why it doesn't even look like him anymore? After I saw these other Timothays.
Speaker 1: Well, he's filming, you know, all the different movies, and so he's always he's got a mustache.
Speaker 3: Right now, showing up to an event where everyone looks like you, that's so norazy.
Speaker 2: I would be so uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: And also, because you know what's insulting in general when and we get it a lot because we work in like a public thing. When people are like, oh my god, Helen, I found your doppelganger and they send you a photo of no offense someone you consider to be hideous, and you're like, cool, cool, cool, you think this person's my doppelganger. I will just be sad for the rest of the day. And then you feel awful for thinking that because then you're like being rude to this other pers who.
Speaker 2: Didn't ask for this judgment.
Speaker 3: This looks just like you click on the link, it's Shrek.
Speaker 2: It's like, literally, I know it's like that. Occasionally it'll be someone that's way more attractive than me, and.
Speaker 1: Then I think, yeah, oh god, no way, and then I'll think, oh God, I hope they didn't send a pun with me about attractive person a Sam Bounds your doppliginger and they're sad, yeah that people think they look like me.
Speaker 3: But even the occasional one, it's like, Okay, you're trying to justify that they look good. It's never looking for sure they look good. It's like I could see it maybe that they look somewhat attractive.
Speaker 1: Obviously, we do everything we can to keep you up to date on what's going on in.
Speaker 2: The life of Gypsy Rows.
Speaker 1: So Colt, oh yeah, get us our Gypsy Rose update of the day please.
Speaker 3: It's actually a pretty insane story because Gypsy Row she's she got knocked up, which one crazy, but then her ex Ryan was like, dude, that's definitely my kid, and then there's a lot of speculation and Ken was like, nah, dude, we've been hooking up like crazy. This is definitely my child, and Gypsy was like, you know what, I'm cutting through the confusion about my onborn child. I'm taking a paternity test this week and we're gonna know for sure. I know for sure it's Ken's, but I'm gonna show the world.
Speaker 2: What if it ends up being Ryan's and not Ken's. That's such a Gypsy.
Speaker 3: Moods a different guy that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even be surprised.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even be surprised if she pulled out Marey for the reveal because she is just audit.
Speaker 3: We should have a Gypsyro's paternity test party. I'm like, I don't know, whatever day it is, like Friday, whatever. We could do a countdown, we could we could be like, but you are not the father. Whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm good like, I'm gonna fast on that.
Speaker 1: I know that she is your haul fast, but she is not mine, and I am not back what if you're the father?
Speaker 2: Called Surprise Surprise.
Speaker 3: Local radio DJ. What's crazy is though, that these two dudes families are sitting there waiting to find out if they're going to have a child in their life. From Gypsy, no.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I tell you something right now?
Speaker 1: Neither of those families are surprised because you know who your kid is at a certain point and nothing really surprises you.
Speaker 3: I would be pretty surprised if my kid bag Gypsy Rose, you know what I mean, Like at.
Speaker 1: My NO game, I think no, I think at that point, You're like, that's exactly exactly what I envisioned for.
Speaker 3: You, Ryan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you can pretend all you want, but at some point you just know who each person in your life is and what they're capable of.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at both the guys. She is way out of both their leagues like.
Speaker 2: She she is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also calm down cult. Sometimes I think you say something like this hoping.
Speaker 2: She'll hear you, dude, so you guys can hook up.
Speaker 3: She is the only celebrity that would care about Radio Cloud.
Speaker 1: Just to hear her name, maybe like a D list music artist, babe By, can you get my song on the radio?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That I mean, that'd be cool, But just hearing your name just you're like, yeah, in Minneapolis they said my name all the time.
Speaker 1: That is your pop culture minute again, brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens.
Speaker 2: We do have dash Uh.
Speaker 1: She's coming to our skyroom, so we have tickets for her show at two fifty three fifty and four fifty on Katie w B.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool and we're actually going to try to do that in about fifteen minutes, the little game of Survivor. Are you ready for that?
Speaker 2: No? Never ever, don't wreck you love me too, my love this time last, dude, you.
Speaker 3: Okay, think about the amount of water you have consumed already today one on one point three katieww I found it colds.
Speaker 2: Should this be our new thing? Just reminding people to get.
Speaker 3: Their water in drink your agla. You wake up, I wake up in the morning, immediately pound a glass of water.
Speaker 2: My husband does that.
Speaker 1: He does one of those element T salt packed and just chugs.
Speaker 2: It first thing in the morning.
Speaker 3: That's even better. Stay hydrate, that's what he says. I don't know how you're alive. I don't.
Speaker 2: I knew this was going to turn on me.
Speaker 3: You make me third just thinking about your thirst like you. I don't understand how you you literally wake up, you have some coffee or whatever. You don't the first sip of water you have? What is it was that two thirty today?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: How are you not just a bag of dry bones.
Speaker 2: Some would say I'm a dustyal bit like.
Speaker 3: What is how are you not flaky? I don't. I don't understand how you even have any natural oil on your body.
Speaker 1: Okay, I regret telling you that that was my first cup of water today.
Speaker 3: But this is a consistent bong. Okay, this is like every single for as long as we've been doing this. You literally start your afternoon out with your first drink of water.
Speaker 2: I have a problem.
Speaker 3: So how do you feel like you can't feel good? Right?
Speaker 1: I don't feel bad, but I I hear I don't like how much water we're told we need. Okay, I think that it's I think I think it's absolutely ridiculous, And I think that our bodies tell us when we need water.
Speaker 2: If I'm thirsty, then I drink water.
Speaker 1: The concept of you should be drinking like your weight and ounces is insane. If I did that, I would never be productive. I would sit on the toilet and be raw from all the wiping. Okay, because that is too That was too much.
Speaker 2: That was too much.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying anytime I've ever tried to get the quote unquote doctors recommendation amount of water in I pee twenty four seven would.
Speaker 3: Be the benefit of some would benefit from you drinking water. It's not like anyone's gonna win anything from you.
Speaker 1: The water companies, they're it's a sick plot. The Colligan guys are.
Speaker 2: I actually like the Colon guys, so they help us out during the State Parris. I'm not going to turn on them, Okay, but listen, there's something fishy.
Speaker 3: Don you use more water in your math though than you would drink, like if you just didn't take one bath one week. Okay, we're dressing. One topic got to tie, all right. So do you think that's how you get water? You're just sitting in your body absorbs it.
Speaker 1: No, but I do think we have very smart bodies that tell us when we're hungry, when we need water, when we have to go potty, all the things.
Speaker 2: And you're right. I wake up in the morning, I do what I.
Speaker 1: Do, Then I go get a coffee, Then I go to the Jason Show. Then I typically don't have a break or if I might be able to cram a microwave meal.
Speaker 2: In before I come do this show.
Speaker 1: When I can finally settle in and I fill up a cup of water because I'm like, Oh, I'm thirsty, So I do think it's a scam. How much water we're told we should be drinking?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you some of this? Okay, So this, dude, this destroys your argument. First thing, here we go. This is how you know you need water? Line number one? If your body tells you you're thirsty. That's the first line. It says, what if your body tells you you're thirsty, then what you don't have enough water?
Speaker 2: Duh?
Speaker 1: So I go drink water when my body tells I'm thirsty. Should never get toilet paper. Companies that are in on this too dark colored. It's like the food pyramid where they finally said that that's BS. It was just the certain like companies that put that together.
Speaker 3: Do you feel any tiredness.
Speaker 2: All the time? I'm so tired all the time.
Speaker 3: Do you have dry mouse or dry mouth, lips or eyes? Sunken eyes? Do you have sunk eyes? But I do?
Speaker 1: I am dry a lot in my mouth and in my eyes. My eyesich a lot. But I thought that was allergy.
Speaker 3: What about muscle cramps?
Speaker 2: No, not a ton? Sometimes constipation nah, ma'am good.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had kidney stones? Nope? All right, So you're half and half.
Speaker 2: I think I do think you avou So why don't you get off my back?
Speaker 3: Well, the issue is, dude, if you walk, do you work for the water companies?
Speaker 2: If min a Tristan?
Speaker 3: Now, if you don't take care of yourself, you don't drink enough water and then you perish one day early.
Speaker 2: I'm it's a ton of money.
Speaker 3: I'm out of a job, so you're not.
Speaker 1: Your job does not depend on me. Your job depends on how well you perform. Don't put that on me. That's on you.
Speaker 3: On you too. No, if you lost your job, I would lose Well, if you just you know, up and left, I would lose my job. So you need to drink water. And I'm gonna start putting like a So.
Speaker 2: Should we get this straight?
Speaker 3: Anytime I sent you Thursday, I'm gonna hit a butt and get shocked.
Speaker 2: You don't care about my help.
Speaker 1: You only care about your job. One on one point three katiewb with fallon and cold.
Speaker 2: I saw this and I was like, that's so cool. We have dash up stuff. We're in your truck. Rad did you put Did you ever learn this dance?
Speaker 3: By the way, I tried, and then I was like, I look so dumb. I'm just gonna give up.
Speaker 2: I never even tried.
Speaker 1: But Dasha is coming to the KATIEWB sky Room, which is just so cool.
Speaker 2: I love that we still get artists.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be there on November fourth, and it's an exclusive performance, very intimate if you've never been in the sky Room, and we want to give away passes. So we're doing it actually at two right now and then at three fifty and four fifty. The one right now I like to call a cult creation. It's one of my favorite things that Colt does.
Speaker 3: Don't hype it up. I don't know if it's going to be good or not.
Speaker 2: Well, it's never good for the people on the phone. It's actually disastrous. But if you'd like to call and be.
Speaker 1: A part of a live Survivor radio contest on the phone, so you don't physically have to do anything other than dial six five, one, nine eight nine Katie WB, We're going to get three people on to compete in a Survivor situation for Dash Up.
Speaker 3: We have dash of tickets on one A one point three Katie Do Be a Little Survivor edition, So we have three people on the phone Luke, Dana, and Kevin. I'm going to put you through a random scenario. There's gonna be one survivor. That survivor gets dash of tickets. You understand, okay? Okay? So uh oh, you're at a Gypsy Rose birthday party. Oh God, surprise, surprise, Happy birthday Gypsy Rose. Luke, how do you feel about Gypsy ros And two seconds or less?
Speaker 4: Oh dang?
Speaker 3: Bonus points for Luke. Okay, hold on one second. There's somebody knocking on Gypsy Roses door. Hello, Katie, oh god, oh hello, oh God.
Speaker 2: Don't answer that door.
Speaker 3: There's a demon out there, all right, which one of you wants to answer the door for the demon?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 3: Oh no, Dana. Okay, Dana, hold on, let's go to the door. And oh no, Dana, Dana, you fall through a hole on your way to the door and just disappeared completely. I'm sorry. Hello, Katie, hope to be what is your name? Cricket, bridget cricket, cricket, cricket, Welcome to Gypsy Rose birthday party. Cricket. Congratulations. All right, So now you're sitting down at the table cake being served by Gypsy Rose herself. Now you don't think the cake has been tampered with, but there's no for sure answer. Who is gonna be eating the cake?
Speaker 1: My husband?
Speaker 3: All right, Cricket Pisa to her husband. Her husband immediately goes into anaphylactic shock. Luke, you jump into action, Luke. You can give her husband CPR or just move about your business. What do you do?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna give him CPR.
Speaker 3: Oh, Luke, whatever he has transfers to your lips and you die. I'm sorry, Luke, mob j oh So, now we got we got Cricket and Kevin on the phone. Cricket, your husband also passes away in this weird cake eating thing. Now you're on a dance off with Gypsy Ros Kevin. Gypsy Rose tries to back it upon you. What do you do?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: You lettered back? Okay, Cricket, you get immediately jealous, jealous push Kevin to the ground where Kevin, oh no, your head hits a step and I'm sorry, but you get knocked unconscious and I'm I'm so sorry to do this, but Cricket, you're the winner. What sorry? Rest in peace, Kevin, Cricket. Congratulations, your husband's dead, but you're going to dash.
Speaker 10: Sacrifice Her husband and she got tickets crazy.
Speaker 2: One to one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Cold. You know, I've lined up.
Speaker 1: Some kind of spooky things for the next few days of our show, What You Got. Okay, So tomorrow, unless something happens, I'm going to bring in some paranormal investigators of Round four o'clock On Wednesday, I'm going to bring around. They do a podcast about true crime, and they're going to do a condensed true crime story for us on the show around four o'clock and then on actual Halloween, I have a dream expert to explain what your nightmares mean.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna get real people to talk about their nightmares.
Speaker 3: You're working overtime, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm trying, girl, I'm trying. Ooh Halloween, Oh the music.
Speaker 3: I saw a ghost once?
Speaker 2: How old were you set the scene? Please?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I don't want to take away any of the credibility, but I was nine.
Speaker 2: Fault fake news. Kay, go on, This is all right?
Speaker 3: Well just wait, okay. My grandfather had passed away and my parents were divorced. So when he died, my mom's dad, stepdad, but dad, I was at my dad's house. I didn't get say. I didn't get say goodbye. Okay, okay, didn't get say goodbye. Neither did my sister. So we're sitting there, go to bed. My sister and I both sleep in the basement. Now there's a giant lightning storm and I wake up from the thunder.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're gonna understand why this just blew my mind.
Speaker 3: In a minute, thunder's going off, lightnings flashing. It's pitch dark because when I was a kid, I didn't believe in night lights, so the only light, said I do. It's a scary world. The only thing that's illuminating is when the lightning strikes and it flashes. And in the corner of my room is a mirror, and there was a sudden flash and I saw the figure of my grandfather in the mirror. In the mirror, doub.
Speaker 2: What is scary? You were not because it's your grandpa.
Speaker 3: And I was chick a little bit. I was like, oh who. So I was like, I'm crazy, I was dreaming whatever. The next morning, I walk into my sister's room and I said, something weird happened last night, And she said, did you see Grandpa too? I swear to God he came back that night, say aau blah was he No?
Speaker 2: Oh, he wasn't.
Speaker 3: He was a funny guy though.
Speaker 1: Okay, would you have rather seen an inheritance.
Speaker 2: From grandpa?
Speaker 3: Okay, my grandma did get thirty thousand dollars, but she gambled it all the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Okay, I feel like there's something to that.
Speaker 2: I have one story.
Speaker 3: Okay, you have approximately twenty seconds ago.
Speaker 2: There was this ghost boo.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, what he didn't.
Speaker 2: Leave me any time to tell my story.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy, crazy story. Yeah, the ghost went boo? Is anything else just that boo?
Speaker 1: No, it was mostly like a boo and like a oo little of that. When I was like, now you're I was like, you don't even really say that. You're just doing that to lean into the stereotype.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now I'm petrified.
Speaker 5: Balan and cult.
Speaker 9: Today's trending with Balan and Colt one one three kt WB.
Speaker 2: Barely anything is affordable anymore retweet.
Speaker 1: And I think it's really cool that Target is doing this to help people out around the holidays.
Speaker 2: Their dinner for four.
Speaker 1: Is five dollars less than it was last year. Nothing is five dollars less than it was last year, they've slashed the price to twenty dollars. That meal includes a turkey, sides, and sauces, and it's big enough to serve four people. Cult let's go get that for your family.
Speaker 3: But if it serves four people, that probably is like just means too for me. Do you know what I mean? But like my aportion, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a frozen turkey up to ten pounds, we.
Speaker 3: Should do that bit. I do guaranteed I could take down a whole turkey in one sitting of this show. It's within four hours.
Speaker 1: What size you just held your hands like a rotisserie chicken that's not.
Speaker 3: A turkey, rosary chicken under ten and.
Speaker 2: I can do it. I can do a rotisserie chicken.
Speaker 3: Entertainment is that if not I had a what would it be like a twenty pound turkey? Twenty five pounds?
Speaker 2: Maybe A I don't know how to prepare one. B.
Speaker 1: You're always literally always trying to figure out how to get free food on this show. And you think I'm going to pay for that turkey for you to eat it for four hours? Do you think anyone wants to hear you eat a turkey during this show four hours.
Speaker 2: Just absolutely not. It's a monster idea.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 2: It has so much stuff in it though.
Speaker 1: It has green beans, potatoes, cream and mushroom soup, cranberry sauce, turkey stuffing, turkey gravy, and then that turkey. Anyways, I thought that was really great that they were doing that for people.
Speaker 2: I mean, are they doing it for people? I don't know.
Speaker 1: But now if you didn't know this, but the presidential candidates, then they do exist that don't have the names Trump or Kamala.
Speaker 2: There are other.
Speaker 1: Candidates, Okay, Kanye, I don't think so. They debated last Wednesday. If you haven't seen it, it's actually crazy.
Speaker 2: The national anthem? Did you see this?
Speaker 3: I didn't even know there are other people.
Speaker 1: I know there is an app. There's an artist named Loomis.
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is. Okay, she was singing the national anthem.
Speaker 1: She got to the part where it's like in the Rockets red Glare. Her voice cracked and she says in the microphone forgetting she's live. Yeah, I fed it up, but she said the actual word, and then she asked if she could start over.
Speaker 2: Oh, just disastrous justice.
Speaker 1: So she's dropping f bombs in the national anthem push through, and.
Speaker 2: This is what she told TMZ.
Speaker 1: Though it's okay, you got It's fine because failure is greatness sometimes, you know what, I don't know. That's I think if the only way anyone in the mass public heard my name was like that, I'd have to take.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I know, you can't sit and steing it for too long. You gotta move on and hope we'll forget. But that is a rough one.
Speaker 3: That's a rough one is out there forever.
Speaker 2: That is out there forever.
Speaker 1: You know how by the way dogs they smile at you and they're so sweet, well, guess what they really.
Speaker 2: Are smiling at you?
Speaker 1: A specialist says that while certain breeds of dogs are more likely to offer a grin than others, those that do smile do it because they're happy like humans.
Speaker 3: That's so nice.
Speaker 2: I know, dogs are the best.
Speaker 1: I love them so much that as you're trending, it's brought to you by nikolay Law dot com one Katie one on one point three, katiewb with Fallon and cults. Guess what we have Crayola experience passes two of those, So it could be like a friend outing a date night, or you can take your kid up to you. It's fun and that has so many things to do there. All you have to do is answer some trivia in our after school pop quiz. You never know unless you try, so you might as well see how well you'll do. Call six, five, one, nine, eight nine katiew B. If you get the most correct answers, then you win. The Crayole Experience passes.
Speaker 2: Good luck one on one point three KATIEWB After school Pop Quiz.
Speaker 1: They have Michelle and Lake Elmo playing Rachel in Minneapolis. We're gonna ask you some decently simple trivia. You chime in with your name if you know the answer, and the first two whence Crayola Experience passes?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number one is a multiple choice question. How many quills does a porcupine have? A thirty thousand, be forty thousand, or see a million?
Speaker 2: And this is approximately.
Speaker 8: Michelle?
Speaker 2: Yes, Michelle, Well can you do the numbers? Was it forty thousand or a million?
Speaker 1: Hey, that's correct, Michelle. That's a lot of quills, baby, all right? Question number two, what color is the rabbit that Alice meets in Alice in Wonderland.
Speaker 2: Rachel, Yes, Rachel, why that's correct?
Speaker 3: All tied up? Coles.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you ask the final question because it feels it.
Speaker 2: It feels weird for me. Ask ok, ok.
Speaker 3: How do you spell Fallon's name?
Speaker 4: Miche?
Speaker 3: Michelle A M. Say it one more time?
Speaker 4: A L E M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michelle, Rachel, you can try again tomorrow. But Michelle, you got the Crayole experience passes. Congratulations, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Still working to truck, Rachel?
Speaker 1: Did you put one oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt? Guess what that that wasn't just a random mistake of audio right there? Could played Dasha because she's coming to the katiew B Sky remove this cool performance studio. It's very intimate only like a handful of people are invited. You could be one of those to see this up close and personal performance with Dash and November fourth. If you're coll ten now it's six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. Also, while you're calling and trying to win, I will just tell you that cold night, we're letting some things go to our head lately.
Speaker 2: Okay, we did it. We did it. As if you don't know, you've been acting so different?
Speaker 3: Do you mean the one m yes on the video.
Speaker 1: The one m on the video Milliam Milim, I don't know how that song goes.
Speaker 2: Did I sound like? Did I sound like glow?
Speaker 4: Way?
Speaker 3: You really did?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Basically we did if Twilight was based in Minnesota, a video that angered every person that ever stepped foot in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: But the anger brought out one.
Speaker 1: Million views, And so obviously Colt and I've changed, we have new personalities. We're pretending like we're from Minnesota, even though neither of us are. And tomorrow we will be premiering our latest take, our latest take on a very popular movie what it would have sounded like if it would have been in minnesot And I posted one hint on our Instagram stories Fallon and Colt, so go follow us and you can make a little guest on what the movie is a couple of people have gotten it right.
Speaker 3: By the way, and we do have Collar ten.
Speaker 2: Ooh, just like that? Hi, KATWB what's your name?
Speaker 6: Boston Cardinals?
Speaker 1: Perfect? You are Collar ten. You're gonna go see Dasha and our Katie w B sky Room Big Dash a fan, I take it.
Speaker 4: Let's do this, do it?
Speaker 8: Mother?
Speaker 2: Parents, four fifty. I'm Katie w B.
Speaker 3: I love I love it, I love him, I love you, I love everything.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: If you knew our name.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and your chance at a trip to La to see Sabrina Carpenter live in concert. Just listen on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: It's free.
Speaker 1: You listen to Katie WB and every fifteen minutes you listen, a little pop up will come up, and that gives you a new entry into the contest. We're gonna pick a winner for her show in November. You're already listening, you might as well get some free entries. We're gonna come back and do something very different. What it's kind of Okay, let's be honest. Some of these are gonna be hurtful, and some of them we're gonna be true based on truth, but hurtful.
Speaker 3: You're gonna make me feel insecure again.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna do it to each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, We're gonna go back and forth and kind of burn each other.
Speaker 2: But in a unique fashion.
Speaker 3: I'm down with that.
Speaker 2: Do you have just randomly some insults waiting for me?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna yeah, there's like through my head right now. I got some.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWV with Fallony cult. You know that for many many years I did a bit on the morning show called Baloni's and it was to this bed. So now it throws me off when I hear it, and by version had like chickens and stuff.
Speaker 3: I just noted what I was a grain.
Speaker 1: What you're saying, ten, Oh, you have the actual cop device?
Speaker 3: I do, okay, perfect, I mean a walkie talkie.
Speaker 1: I don't think cops called do cops call them walkie talkies? If you're a cop, do you have a special name for your little ye talkie?
Speaker 3: Get on the walkie talkie? It doesn't feel right, No, it doesn't all right.
Speaker 1: So what we're gonna do is uh a bit that I've seen on Instagram. But it's kind of where we roast each other where it's you imagine that Colt is running and I'm the police officer and I'm like suspects, beard grows and patches.
Speaker 3: Hurts. It is so patchy, patchy in the cell phone service.
Speaker 2: Oh dang, were gonna call him paraba like that?
Speaker 1: We said, someone called from like Osceola and they were just really patchy.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, suspect is guaranteed to have a cookie in her purse at all times.
Speaker 2: It feels like that CoP's fat shaping me.
Speaker 3: Suspects was like, again, okay, this is gonna be a mean I already know.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Okay, suspect looks like he's drinking regular mountain dew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do have a mountain dew face, don't I look at me? He's like he wears his glasses on his hat, drinks mountain dew. Man, Come on, suspect, isn't fully confidence you put on Deoduran today?
Speaker 2: No, kin four did not.
Speaker 1: Suspect runs like he's wearing crocs even though he isn't wearing them.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, let me think about that. I might have worn crocs so often I had croc foot, like just permanent crock feet, even when I'm not even in the crocks.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, suspect, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: You're gonna take this.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be ready.
Speaker 3: The inside of suspects car has more garbage in it than a trash bin at the State Fair.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what true?
Speaker 1: Jake just cleaned my car up because he was so repulsed by me, and he actually.
Speaker 2: Said, you know, off each day when you get home, you take out stuff, It'll stay this way. I'm a teenager. It's like, thank you just.
Speaker 3: When you fill up or whatever.
Speaker 2: I do when I fill up.
Speaker 3: But oh, but you got that E that E vehicle.
Speaker 2: Well no, not just that.
Speaker 1: I have a five year old who acts like a farron, and she brings little treasures into the car every time she gets in.
Speaker 3: It's true. I found a chicken huger from the McDonald's in the back seat once. I don't we even go to McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Say, I can't believe you even let that go.
Speaker 1: All right, Suspect breeds like the only cardio he's done his e bike.
Speaker 3: That is the only cardio I do whenever I ride a regular bike. I'm like, I don't do anything on this e bike. Suspect just got done road raging on seven.
Speaker 1: Imagine my middle fingers are up right now. I don't do a lot of middle fingers. I do a lot of thumbs down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that one cuts deep does and you get a thumbs down. It's like I gotta cha.
Speaker 1: Suspect looks like he doesn't read emails and acts confused about the assignment.
Speaker 3: Okay, list fits right into my next one. Suspect always finds a way to hold me accountable. To say, but in case.
Speaker 1: You're wondering, we're just roasting each other as cops, like if a criminal was on the run. I'm trying to like set the scene for you have one more.
Speaker 2: Suspects. Side profile looks like a bag of milk.
Speaker 3: You like a frozen rock solid bag of milk, Nope, Like a hit slightly chiseled, calm, smooth as glass.
Speaker 2: Nope, No, the kind of like the kind you can squash hill.
Speaker 1: It's like very liquidy, robust. Me one on one point three KATIEWB with fallon and cold and your chance to go to Sabrina Carpenter in La. Every fifteen minutes you're listening to KATIEWB on the iHeartRadio app, you get another entry. So why not you get the air fairy, get the hotel, get the tickets, and it's her concert in La, which would be super awesome.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to hit you with this like serious chat bad I know.
Speaker 2: I've it literally took me up back. I was like, what is this?
Speaker 3: But I saw on the sheet you were like, you want to talk about your daddy.
Speaker 2: Do not call my dad daddy.
Speaker 3: I thought it was an Indiana thing. I thought, you guys get dad.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: No, my sister Lane, who's like five years older than him, will call him that to his face and to me, she says, Dad, and I I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people do. But when my sister, who is.
Speaker 1: Like a mid forties woman, calls my dad daddy, I don't know, it always makes me uncomfortable and.
Speaker 2: So much I feel that I hate it so much. So no, my dad.
Speaker 1: My dad will call me and like I always joked that my dad is like the most stereotypical dad where he'll like ask me about the weather, he'll ask me about sports teams, to ask you my car. Yeah, and then he talks about his ailments. But sometimes not all the time. Sometimes he goes in like such a morbid direction. And this is what the like. My most recent phone call was he started going through everything he wants to leave to me when he dies. So he said, he goes through and he goes, I have a bunch of guns.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I know you're gonna laugh. I mean, guns are valuable. My dad's a hunter, so he and he has like his dad's gun. He's like very adam and he wants me to get that.
Speaker 3: He had me picturing you driving Indiana, which is a truck full of guns back.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to it, so okay, a lot to unpack her my sister. He says he wants everything split between me and my sister, laying fifty to fifty mask you.
Speaker 3: One question for contest, how okay? How old is your father?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: My dad is he's like in his late sixties.
Speaker 3: And is he in good health?
Speaker 1: No, but he's not horrible health. He's not like he's not like, he's not great health by any means. He's smoked his whole life. He's like borderline diabetic. Now he's got he's like nerve damage. She's a lot of I mean he's been a farmer his whole life. I mean he's he's he's yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, he says, I want everythings flow between you and her sister. I said, I don't need anything Dad, because he says, I'm worried. I'm more worried that people would come and take stuff. And I said that's what people do.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 1: They're like they are greedy and da da da, And I said, if someone needs to take stuff, they need it more than I know I want you to. He wants me to have the antiques, he want to have the guns. No, He's like, I don't want antiques being given away. He's like, these are valuable antiques. He goes through like his full list, and I'm like, Dad, that's very, very far away, let's not talk about that.
Speaker 2: And he's like, nope, I want someone to know it. And I was like, well them, get a will. I don't know, like, come on, just do it. Like yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, no one's gonna believe me anyway, even though I think mostople would believe fifty to fifty, right. But it got me thinking anyone else's parents just talk about stuff like this, it's so morbid.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't think my dad's anywhere.
Speaker 1: And now, granted, anything can happen in the flash, right, but I'm like, I don't look at life like that. I live in like a fantasy world like everyone's gonna live forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forget people deceased some times, I'm.
Speaker 1: But it opened up just the whole thought process, which I thought would be a fun conversation, doesn't have to do with like morbid stuff. But where you finish this sentence. You start the sentence anyone else's parents, and then you fill it in with something weird and bizarre your parents do. Here's basically wondering does anyone else's parents do this?
Speaker 2: So does for me?
Speaker 1: I'm asking you anyone else's parents talk about their death and what you're gonna get when they die?
Speaker 3: I mean probably a little bit. My Dada said it, but always it's like a Gail trick. He's like, when you come to visit me in Kentucky, it's not like.
Speaker 2: Stop, it's not Kentucky is kind of a pass through state.
Speaker 4: Cold.
Speaker 2: That's rude. Wow, you need to go visit your dad two kids?
Speaker 1: You could turn it back on him, does any it'd be like when did you come visit me when I was growing up?
Speaker 3: Part true? I'm like, dude, you already have your family that you left my family for. Also, does anybody else's parent go on these weird impulses and like switch up their careers like just left and right because they aren't fulfilled?
Speaker 2: Who does that?
Speaker 3: My mom?
Speaker 2: What is she doing now?
Speaker 3: Okay, this isn't even a joke. Not a joke, My mother, why are you looking at me like it's a joke.
Speaker 2: I'm not I know where this is.
Speaker 3: Going, not making me laugh because it's not a joke, not funny. She's a drag queen, oh okay, which is weird because she said she got all right, I would have to set up the whole story, okay, But basically she applied to be a drag queen. The person was like, well, what are you dressing in drag? Because you're a woman. Are you gonna be like a guy? She's like, no, I'm a queen. I'm a queen who's trying to be a drag queen. That was her, like Mike drop off. Okay, so I guess she's like a drac queen getting a bunch of tipsy. But this is like a one year thing, and then before then she's gonna try to like something complex.
Speaker 2: Something Okay, So anyone else is here?
Speaker 3: Queen?
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't gonna say it has a new career every year.
Speaker 3: Drag queen's more interesting if you have one.
Speaker 1: We'd love to hear about it, mostly because we love our parents, but that doesn't Just because their parents doesn't mean they're making the most sane decisions at all times or they just do things that make us laugh, right, So you want to fill in the blank. Anyone else's parents six five, one nine, eight nine Katie w B one on one Katie one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colto was talking about my dad was on the phone with him the other day and he starts kind of like going through like everything, I want everything when I passed to be split between you and her sister fifty to fifty and he's like, I have some antiques I want you to have. I want the guns split, like going through all the I'm like, oh my gosh. Like Dad, I was like you aren't, Like, let's not have this conversation, and he's like, no, it's important. And so I was like, anyone else's parents do something like this and it doesn't have to be morbid like mine. Just like fill in the sentence like anyone else's parents dot dot dot and we're taking ears. So you go ahead and you can fill in that blank.
Speaker 11: Anyone else's parents, when they're creating that will pick their siblings to do the unplugging at the end of it all.
Speaker 2: Wait, did they they picked your sibling and not you?
Speaker 11: Yeah, my parents told me the other day that they were doing the will and it was making me sad, And then they told me that my brother got to be the one ton plugged them if anything ever happened, and it really broke my heart because I wanted to be.
Speaker 6: The one to unplug them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and well, in a way, it's weird that you would want to be the one to end your parents. But also at the same time, I get what you're saying, because they definitely love your brother more.
Speaker 2: No, it's just a fair Okay, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: I'm sure since you were upset by this, you've thought and you tried to rationalize. Why is it you think they picked your brother over you.
Speaker 4: I think they think I'm too emotional.
Speaker 11: Oh, we'll be able to think straight at the end.
Speaker 2: You know what, that's fair. I'm pretty I think my mom would pick.
Speaker 1: Me if it's based on that, because even though I'm emotional, my sister's way more emotional than me.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Can be like A. Well maybe she shouldn't. I might choose too soon. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I got it out. Whatever, I gotta go to call vers tonight. All right, Well, thank you very much. We appreciate you. Hello, Katie, do w to be Okay, what is that sentence? Does anybody else's parents what you got?
Speaker 4: Okay? So my whole family. I just found out my cousin is thirty four, and this got me thinking when Fallen was talking about her dad saying I wanted this. My entire family writes their own obituary before they died, well thirty. My cousin is thirty four and has her obituary written and she edits it on a monthly basis. Okay, I was not even doing. And my grandpa when he passed away, we found like four versions of his obituary. It's the thing in my mom's family, it's wild.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just to make sure that like the best things possible are said about them.
Speaker 4: What it absolutely is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is weird because my cousin when he passed away, the pastor was like, yeah, he loved deer hunting, and we're like, he didn't deer hunt, he just blew up stuff.
Speaker 1: Also, I doubt that's like what he wants to be remembered by this. That priest didn't know him at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe maybe we should write it so nobody else freestyles your life. You just you know what happened.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine the jokes on them because we freestyled everyone who's passed away so far, Like, thanks for your regards, but we're going.
Speaker 3: To that, I mean not here whatever.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling, Hi, Katie w B. You want to fill in the sentence. Anyone else's parents thought.
Speaker 5: Anyone else's dad who would keep a shut down dropped up against the toilet in the upstairs bathroom squirrels, he could open up the window and shoot him.
Speaker 3: All right, where was it? Li wasen coon wrappers?
Speaker 11: No, this is.
Speaker 5: About an infragroove heights before anybody knew what.
Speaker 3: Where we were. That feels right for girl was popping.
Speaker 2: But yeah, at one point, like every other.
Speaker 3: Spot, squirrels back of the day, listen, I mean you gotta be wait. I just don't understand, Like I get shooting the squirrel, I don't do it. But I could see where you would do that. But like in the bathroom, you just can't wait.
Speaker 5: Well, he would No, he would set a trap. Well, he would set out set up bird seeds in the backyard. Okay, anytime because they were eating through our sighting.
Speaker 4: Anytime he passed the bathroom upstairs.
Speaker 5: You go and look out the window and open the window and here boom.
Speaker 4: And then he of course would have toy squirrel for dinner.
Speaker 1: Oh man, oh my god, that sounds like something my dad would do.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Wow, that's my dad. That's my dad. Thanks for calling in.
Speaker 1: Hi came d You want to fill in the sentence anyone else's parents dot dot dot?
Speaker 4: No, I'm actually calling to answer your anyone else here? Oh okay, yeah, my yes, my parents did exactly what your dad is doing. And I have kids and I'm doing the same thing to them.
Speaker 1: You're like, this is what you get. This is what you get when I passed. We have a dot system.
Speaker 3: We have colored dot some.
Speaker 2: Things one three Katie w B with Fallon and cold Ca.
Speaker 1: We have one more person we're gonna get to before we get into the pop culture minute.
Speaker 4: Okay, any else is ball just like stamps the fast room mirror and just take but her belly around like back sports.
Speaker 6: Stands.
Speaker 4: There is like dancing around. Oh and this radio from it and say back and forth.
Speaker 2: I do like, this is my daughter on the phone right now. Your poor mother. I love it. What's your what's your name? We won't give your mom's identity out.
Speaker 4: My name is Sophia.
Speaker 1: Oh, Sophia, you made us laugh. Thank you for putting your mom out there like that.
Speaker 9: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Sellen and Cult on one on one point.
Speaker 2: Three kd w B, brought to you by Ovo Lacy lens Well.
Speaker 1: I guess we know why Giselle didn't walk in the Victoria's Secret Runway fashion show.
Speaker 2: Remember they brought all the like.
Speaker 1: Classic Victoria's Secret angels and she declined to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh. Come, she's pregnant.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's like five or six months pregnant with her boyfriend, the jiu jitsu guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Is that what he does?
Speaker 3: That's the guy she left Tom for. That heard trainer.
Speaker 1: I don't think she left Tom for another guy. I think she left Tom.
Speaker 3: For like entanglement. I hear. Okay, wow, some sources on the ground.
Speaker 1: She's forty four years old, he's thirty five.
Speaker 2: Uh, And I don't know what he does for a living.
Speaker 3: So I don't know the.
Speaker 2: Answer to that.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure's jus.
Speaker 2: But is it jiu jitsu guy?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, congratulations to Giselle. Also, Ariana Grande wants everyone to know she and Cynthia Rivo want everyone to know. If you watch the movie Wicked and you're like, oh my gosh, they sound so good, just know that they're actually singing live. Now, I know a lot of musicals they don't sing live because it's hard to probably sing over and over again for multiple takes well number one, and they'll have so they'll have like the tracks playing and they do their best to match it up, but you can always tell. So allegedly they are one hundred percent singing live throughout.
Speaker 2: The movie Wicked.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 1: I mean, if anyone could do it, I would think they could. I mean, either of them could be brought well, I guess obviously Cynthia Rivo has been a Broadway star, so I think that it would be very possible. Have you ever heard of the Graham Norton Show. He's like kind of like the British version of like a Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel. He's at the late night show, the host there, and he has a unique setup that James Gordon kind of stole when he did his show, where he has all the guests out on the couch together, so they kind of interact together. And it's really fun. Well, he had a full cast on the couch. I think it's like Eddie Redmain, maybe Paul Mescal, Denzel Washington and Sara Sharonan and the guys are kind of talking about some training they did, and she's sitting back and then she kind of silences everyone with her comment.
Speaker 3: Off.
Speaker 4: And I find some of the techniques though, that you learn, Like some of the things Paul taught us is how you can use how you can use your phone.
Speaker 3: If someone's attacking you, the bust of people. Who's actually going to think about that there's someone to talk to me. I'm not going to go phone.
Speaker 2: That's a very good I like, the girls have to think about it all the time.
Speaker 6: Am all right?
Speaker 11: Ladies?
Speaker 1: The guys he was like, She's like, yeah, and that is funny for you, but to think about like having to use a phone to self defend yourself. But that's something girls have to think about all the time. They all went so silent and just stared at her.
Speaker 3: My wife dresses like a man on a runs outside. Yeah, she wears my clothing, but she's so baggy on her which is just when she comes out of the room and it's just like barely hanging on.
Speaker 2: I'm like, ah, yeah, you're super muscular.
Speaker 3: Well that's true because you're built.
Speaker 1: But then she does, hey, no, look in the mirror, say it, I'm a strong built boy. Oh okay, confidence, you know what, You gotta hype yourself up because ain't nobody else would do.
Speaker 2: This is what I would saying.
Speaker 1: So I say, I always say, sometimes you got to pinch your own assholets.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I was getting out of the shower, yeah, and I like, I saw a glance in the mirror and I was like, who is that? And then I was like, oh, that's how often I avoid mirrors. I don't even know who was.
Speaker 2: Recognize your own body.
Speaker 3: Okay, crazy.
Speaker 1: That is your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ovo Lace Good Lens. We're gonna come back with We're gonna do Animal Encounters and then we have your next.
Speaker 2: Chance to win dash tickets.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be performing in our KATIEWB skyroom November fourth, so we'll do those around fifty after on kg WB. I'm trying to cover up my top.
Speaker 2: My god, calm down, Dumbo.
Speaker 1: Animal Encounters on one on one point three, Katie w B.
Speaker 2: This is where you call.
Speaker 1: And you share any encounter you've had with an animal, as long as it like moderately entertaining fears, like oh I saw a dog the other day.
Speaker 3: Late yeah, Nor, we don't want that, mate, No, we.
Speaker 1: Want something really scandalous or scary or scary or spooky or funny.
Speaker 3: That guy did call in about hooking up with the bear up noras.
Speaker 2: He didn't hook up with the bear bear with him. No means no to that bear.
Speaker 1: It is uh time per animal encounters at six, five, one, nine, eight nine.
Speaker 2: Katie W. B. What's yours?
Speaker 4: I was an environmental educaurcy had animals that lived on site, and we had a vulture bear who was a human imprint, so humans found me when he's a baby, and he kind of thought that he was a human being.
Speaker 11: And generally was just very like curious and.
Speaker 4: Also confused about people. He loved shoelaces, so if you'd go into his enclosure, she would walk up to your feet and untied shoelaces with his feek.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: We were obsessed with one of his handlers, and he was like, this is my mate, this is the woman of my dreams. So he got come around.
Speaker 11: Yes, he would get very frisky with her and try to mate with the back of her head.
Speaker 3: How does how does a Turkey vulture mate? What do they do?
Speaker 4: Bill just kind of like mount the back of her her head, and what they would do is have their cloacas kind of touch each other. So yeah, he was basically, wait, what is.
Speaker 3: What's a cloaca?
Speaker 2: You know what a cloac is? Okay, oh my god?
Speaker 1: Are they still going strong? Or did she have to end things with him?
Speaker 11: He had to break up with him?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately she moved away. But I think that he's doing all right.
Speaker 2: Okay, good.
Speaker 1: This is our first vulture story, and I'm like, I am in love with this vulture.
Speaker 2: Do you ever go visit him? Or if you moved on? Also occasionally I do.
Speaker 4: I do live two hours away from him now, but when I'm back in the area, I do.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 4: I try and stop and say hi.
Speaker 2: Good question. How long do vultures live?
Speaker 4: That's a good question. And I actually don't know, but I think it's quite a while. They can live for a long time.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm looking at live a king vulture can go thirty years, but like it says, around twenty five years. I think an average, because like black vulture says ten years, so it depends on the type. But wow, okay, that's crazy. Thank you so much for calling and sharing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure, I love you guys having the rest of your days.
Speaker 2: Thanks you too, Hi Katie W. B With your animal encounter.
Speaker 4: So my animal.
Speaker 7: Encounter kind of goes along with the goose encounter because you know birds are mean.
Speaker 11: Yeah, mine, mine was.
Speaker 4: I was driving.
Speaker 7: Along with my dad and I was in the passenger seat and there was a crow just flying right near us and then it went mack right into the windshield.
Speaker 4: Oh no, little seat breaking.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, So why are you telling me this? That's so.
Speaker 8: Don't like birds.
Speaker 7: I mean, I know, a poor.
Speaker 2: Bird, but crows are so smart too.
Speaker 1: You're lucky that his people didn't come for you, because they band together, they remember you.
Speaker 11: It probably just saw me.
Speaker 7: It was aiming for me, and it missed because you know there.
Speaker 3: Was flat Yeah for sure. Yeah, so they had to come in. I'm in awesome instant karma. Instant karma, Oh.
Speaker 2: Dang, I guess so yeah it was pretty gross.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks that. We appreciate you.
Speaker 4: A good way welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love these, Hi Katie W. B with your animal encounter story.
Speaker 6: When I was about eight years old, I was with my dad on a trail ride, just on a four wheeler, and my dad came to a sudden stop and I looked over his shoulder and there was a black bear and two cubs. Uh and if you know anything about black bearris, they're going to go after the smaller plan pray. So my dad had me hide behind his back and was like hollering at that, tried to like act bigger and like scare it off.
Speaker 3: What was he saying when he was hollering, He.
Speaker 11: Was just like I don't even remember.
Speaker 4: He was just like basically kid out of here.
Speaker 3: Like was just like, hey, hey, was it like really confident? I was like, no, go on, get it.
Speaker 6: He was pretty confident because I was scared out of my life. I was so scared.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because I feel like my dad would have turned the four wheeler around, putting my back to the bear.
Speaker 3: Like a video game.
Speaker 6: He just turned the four wheeler around and booked it back down the other trail and never saw it again after that.
Speaker 3: Did you look at your dad as like a superhero in that moment? Question?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember I would be at my mom's house that I would wake up crying and I'd have to call my dad.
Speaker 1: Because he was.
Speaker 11: The one that was there with me.
Speaker 3: Was your mom supportive of that? Where she was like, you can't call him on my time?
Speaker 4: He was definitely supportive.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Sallin and cult Dasha is coming to the KATIEWB sky.
Speaker 2: Room on November fourth, And the only.
Speaker 1: Way into this exclusive performance is to win your passes here on KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna give those to Color ten right now.
Speaker 1: It's six five, one, nine, eight nine kd WB one oh one point three KATWB with Fallon and Colt. Shout out to Amy, she got the dash of tickets.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have more of.
Speaker 1: Those for our exclusive skyroom performance, which is our performance room here at the radio station each day this week at two fifty, three fifty.
Speaker 2: And four fifty.
Speaker 1: And on another note, if you're listening to us on the iHeartRadio app, shout out. When you listen to KATWB on the iHeartRadio app. For every fifteen minutes you listen, you get another entry your chance to go see Sabrina Carpenter in La.
Speaker 2: We're picking someone.
Speaker 1: Who listens to us sending you to her concert in LA. We're paying for the airfare of the hotel, all of that, and all you have to do is listen.
Speaker 3: So love that.
Speaker 2: Do it? What did this last week?
Speaker 1: And it really it's no surprise that people have a lot of driving complaints, because.
Speaker 2: What do we all think.
Speaker 1: We all think we're amazing drivers, and everyone else on.
Speaker 3: The road doesn't understand horrible.
Speaker 1: And I was talking about this the other day and I'm like, why is it you think that traffic is even worse than it was pre COVID Now, like when you're going to Minneapolis or Saint Paul. It's weird because you would think so many people are working from home, why is it getting to be worse than it was? And a lot of people like because during COVID everyone forgot how to drive.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, man, I guess I can see that.
Speaker 1: So this is your chance to get it off your chest, your driving complaints. You can call six five to one, nine eight nine, katiewb. Funny enough Friday, as I'm leaving the show, I'm driving home. I go to Merge onto my exit and by the way, I didn't do the thing where you.
Speaker 2: Do it last minute.
Speaker 3: I actually cut anybody off.
Speaker 1: I heard the truck I was trying to get in front of actively accelerate, so I couldn't get in front of them. And it made me so mad. I wasn't doing the zipper merge even it wasn't like because I was going it was a it's a very loosey it's.
Speaker 3: Not people get like that. They think it's a game you throw.
Speaker 2: It was weird, yeah, And I was like, why would you do that? Like I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I was never being rude. We didn't have like a back and forth on the road anything.
Speaker 3: Sometimes that's the only thing people have control of in their life is whether you get in front of them or not.
Speaker 1: And you know what I'd like to say, it was a man in a big truck. No, it was a woman and she was being a jerk.
Speaker 3: She was a jerk. She was a jerk, and I.
Speaker 1: Had I'm telling you, I had plenty of time. Because I had plenty of time to slow down and get behind her. I didn't have to like dart over.
Speaker 3: This is a blinkers. That's why I like dude. I'm blinker free since twenty twenty three. No, oh, well, when I do. I throw myla on one hundred. It's like every time people you on your.
Speaker 2: Bicycle on a hundred that isn't street, lencol.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. When I'm borrowing my wife's car, they actively try to not let you in. It's so annoying, try.
Speaker 2: To keep you down.
Speaker 1: Calling now with your driving complaints, you can call it anyone, any type of driver six ' five to one eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 3: We would love to hear from you and your softry voice or whatever, if you have a regular voice, just whatever. We'd like to hear from you.
Speaker 1: That mainly please one oh one point three Katie w B with fallon and cult and listen. I think we all think we're excellent drivers. We all know someone who's a terrible driver. We have lots of complaints about everyone else on the road. So we're taking your driving complaints at six five one nine eight nine, Katie w B. Lead hear yours.
Speaker 6: I hate when.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to do with the permerge and I'm finally letting this person in and they just like drof you to get over, They take their sweet time, turn another blinker, and then finally I start to like give up and I accelerate and then they'll try to get over and cut you off.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, just go for it.
Speaker 1: I think they're too timid and they're scared and they're like, uh, I don't know if I can. You gotta have you gotta be more asserted, Okay, get in there.
Speaker 4: You have to be confident.
Speaker 3: That's what we want. We want a confident person and out and about on the roads. I agree with you. You're not crazy like they say you are. What. I don't think you're crazy at all. I am. Thank you. Hello, katiew B. What is your driving complaint? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Mine is people trying to make up their own rules on the zipper merge and swerve to cut you off when you are the ones following the rules that says.
Speaker 11: You have full lane, stirring back up.
Speaker 2: And then you merge, yes you do, Queen.
Speaker 11: I had an old man we're out of his lanes to flock me from using the wide open.
Speaker 1: People are crazy, and it's not even an age thing. I've seen people of all ages and genders. They're just they're just crazy. Out of zipper merge. There's something about a zipper merge. It's like a full moon that brings out the craziest version of people. Hi, katw B, what is your driving complaint?
Speaker 5: Oh, my biggest drive the complaint of those people who are in the passing lane going to the Cleedlmit horn below.
Speaker 3: Get your ants out of the wa to the.
Speaker 1: Right, to the right, bring it back now, y'all to the right, get out of my way.
Speaker 2: I love you, you speak my language. Thank you, thank you. We would be a great driving back and forth. He and I on the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, be good couple, Oh be so good.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you so much, Katie w B. What's your driving complaint?
Speaker 11: When you're in the school drop off line and parents at the back of the line drop.
Speaker 1: Their kid off and then off through the school, do you know that one time my husband did not do this, So I'm going to defend him. But one time my husband was in like the pickup line and he went and he starts going, and this kid's not paying attention. And the kid runs out in front of Jake and it was like slow mo.
Speaker 2: He turns around and.
Speaker 1: Looks at Jake and screams the highest pitch scream ever like, and Jake was not going back.
Speaker 2: He easily was stopping. But the kid was like, we like you started dying laughing. I'm like, whoa guy, don't run out, But.
Speaker 3: Yes, I see that kid was trying to get like an insurance check or something.
Speaker 1: But I agree with you, like you're still in the kids zone, like take it, take it down to not check.
Speaker 3: Everybody Chill chi cho chill ill katle to be what is your driving complaint?
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 11: Call out my wife's driving and we are both heads to the.
Speaker 8: Same location but different vehicles. Sometimes it happens and she has to follow.
Speaker 6: Three football fields behind me.
Speaker 4: When we're getting there.
Speaker 11: We shouldn't be cut off by uh sixteen wheeler pulling in between them.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 2: She all the way back there.
Speaker 4: We should be like uh Paul Walker and Vin diebel on fast and furious going down the highway.
Speaker 5: We should be.
Speaker 8: Boot scooting together.
Speaker 3: I agree with you one hundred percent. When you're when someone's following you, it's like, don't I shouldn't feel any pressure. You keep up with me, Like it's not my fault you missed that light.
Speaker 2: Some people are really bad leaders.
Speaker 1: Though I've done that, I'm I'm like, oh, I forgot people were following me up and going too fast, cutting weave it in and out. But I love that you could complain about any driver and you immediately called your wife out.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 9: Yes, one on one point three Today's trending with Fellan and cold on one.
Speaker 1: On one point three, Katie w They are creating something that is making my lard body tingle.
Speaker 3: Okay, so many guesses, Just give me one though.
Speaker 1: KFC has teamed up with the sleep company Hatch for a new white noise sound. I used a white noise sound last night because Jake was snoring and I was like sick of kicking him because I knew he needed sleep. But it's the sound of chicken being fried. And people think it sounds a little bit like rain, but it is. Actually they went to a KFC and captured the audio of chicken being fried.
Speaker 2: I I love it.
Speaker 3: Make me salivate my sleeve, me too, saliva.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't do that anyway. I driroll when I sleep. I'm gross.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah me either.
Speaker 1: Target is slashing the price of a Thanksgiving dinner for four. I think this is awesome because nothing has gone down in price in the last year, but their meal did. It was twenty five last year, so it's twenty this year. Five dollars less and you get a ton of food. Actually, the meal includes a turkey frozen up to ten pounds, potatoes, beans, mushroom, crimon, mushroom soup, candy or sorry, cranberry sauce, turkey stuffing mix that stove top you, and turkey gravy, which is enough to feed a family of four.
Speaker 3: It says that's a good deal.
Speaker 1: Remember all the is charging forty seven, but that feeds ten, feeds ten people, and Walmart's eight person meal is just over fifty dollars. So I love that these groups are trying to make it more affordable for families because I would hate for a family not to be able to have a great Thanksgiving meal based on that.
Speaker 2: And that is you're trending. It's brought to you by Nicolay Law dug On.
Speaker 3: One point three katiewbu with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 1: I'm excited because Colt and I are premiering a new high quality video production piece tomorrow on our Instagram page Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 3: Now, the last time we did this, we got a million views? Was it all hate comments?
Speaker 1: That's not neither, that's neither hair nor there probably, so we did our version of like what Twilight would be like if it was Minnesota. So now we have a new, very famous popular movie. We did our take on. We're premiering it tomorrow. We posted a teaser image. It's a tea cup. Some people are already guessing what it is, and some people are way off. But if you don't want to guess, you'll you'll be able to just it'll be in your feed tomorrow if you follow us fallin and.
Speaker 2: It's so hot Tuesday, goodbye.
Speaker 3: A lot of people said that to me in my life, and I'm always like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, But do they sound that good saying it?
Speaker 3: No, that's so nice of.
Speaker 2: You to lie about day. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I appreciate your effort.
Speaker 2: You know what I did yesterday, Colt?
Speaker 1: I hit costcos I got my meals lined up for the week, so I already know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Having for dinner. Chicken bake.
Speaker 5: What do you know?
Speaker 2: Whatever shake makes and just basically heats up.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 1: You can text them what you're having for dinner and make Colt salivate a little bit.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's called interaction. Colt five three nine two one love. You have a great