Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen? I think.
Speaker 3: What a help. Welcome to the Cult Rejects.
Speaker 4: This episode you got four of us, and I guess tonight we got somebody returning.
Speaker 3: It was a long long time ago and they were on.
Speaker 4: We had kin Katoo. Evan came on. He's one of the Numbers guys and I really like his work.
Speaker 3: Him and TJ.
Speaker 4: You know, I've had TJ multiple times now contemporary problems, and I've been.
Speaker 3: Dying to get Evan back on.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I really think these two guys right here do great stuff when it comes to Jamatria and just playing with numbers and uh, you know enough to where they've caught my attention because I do think and unfortunate to say, there's a lot of bullshit out there as well, So sometimes it helps, like dealing with people that actually kind of know what the hell they're doing and it does actually have an idea of the occult and maybe even the geometry and just you know, in other things, which I know they're into other stuff besides numbers.
Speaker 3: So before we get to the.
Speaker 4: Guest, though, I'm gonna have all the regents here to plug their own stuff and say what's up tonight? We got t Teresa the Spiritual Gangster.
Speaker 3: What is up? Teresa?
Speaker 4: Thank you very much for coming on and let everybody know where they can find your stuff.
Speaker 5: Sure well, thanks for having me very pumped. It's always a good time with these guys. So but yeah, you can find me on the Spiritual Gangsters. You know, it's everywhere YouTube, all the major places. So and on x at ts Gangsters pod in same on Instagram, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: And my boy Headless John, what is up brother? Let everybody know where they can find you.
Speaker 3: Please, how you doing.
Speaker 1: You can find me on x make me my own little usual ship posts and talking about current events and personal interests, and yeah, you can find me there. Also look on YouTube. I've got lots of episodes you might enjoy as well, So look up the Headless Giant.
Speaker 3: Thank you. And to Twitter spaces my man plug it.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, we got a gurge of space coming up tomorrow. Look up future is ancient hashtag and we'll be talking gurge of some more.
Speaker 3: Oh, I might have what time is that at.
Speaker 1: It's at one pm local so it's probably in the middle of the day.
Speaker 3: So oh, wow, I might have to try to check that out. Yeah awesome.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately when out live, so I guess it doesn't matter for the people listening to this when it comes out, but thank you very much. But yeah, definitely check out his spaces. He does them normally on Friday nights. Correct you said that is correct?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, some interesting stuff in there. And TJ, my man, let everybody know where they can find you.
Speaker 3: Please, Yo, what's up?
Speaker 6: I'm TJ. I'm here to share and more importantly learned.
Speaker 7: You can find all my stuff at at Contemporary Problems Underscore or at Contemporary Problems.
Speaker 6: You'll search me. I have a podcast, I do Instagram, do all those things.
Speaker 3: Thank you, sir, I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: And finally, to the man himself, the guest kin katou Evan, what is up? Thank you very much for coming back on, and please let everybody know where they can find your stuff. And then after that, if you don't mind, let the listeners, because there's so many new listeners by the time you've been back on, please let them know kind of like a little bit about yourself, like and what got you into this, if you don't mind, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, Hey, thank you for having me back on course. You can find me on Instagram at King Kathulhu, King Underscore Cthulhu. And I also have a podcast with me and my buddy on Spotify. It's called sped Air. Yeah. I've been doing this since about twenty twenty one or so when I created my Instagram page and I was just sort of got inspired to schizo post and you know, share my insights. So it's sacred geometry and numerology Jamatra, and it sort of does rabbit holed from there. I mean, I'm into all kinds of stuff, all kinds of occult stuff, conspiracies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's why I had That's why I had even mentioned something like I know just from watching you and DJ post it's not always about numbers too, like you do, like I remember you specifically, I think with like geometry I've seen you post about.
Speaker 2: And a lot of a lot of dumb memes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes sense to me though, agreed. Yeah, yes, and as usual, well, there is kind of a theme.
Speaker 4: There will be a theme. We'll get to that. Evan does have slides that kind of has theme going with it, and I mean I'm sure what TJ is gonna be covering is like the same stuff. But TJ did bring some slides as well, and Evan brought a fuck ton of them. So, uh, since TJ has just a few of them, we're gonna cover his first and then we'll go into Evans. So I'm gonna pull up TJ's here now for everybody, and yeah, it's pretty much. Uh, well, Evan, what was the uh you know, give me kind of like the theme of what your slides were on.
Speaker 2: Oh, the theme of my slide show, I mean Donald Trump, uh, you know, Luciferian stuff, time loops, eclipses.
Speaker 3: Oh the clips. Yeah, I love the big on that stuffinitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet of everything in there.
Speaker 4: Awesome, awesome, and TJ so like and now yours when we get to yours, Well, what's kind of like the theme maybe with the with your stuff here?
Speaker 6: I see the I'm mostly I only have five slides.
Speaker 7: I'm mostly just showing like I always kind of point out that supposed rituals that are happening or whatever. So just what the pulse I got on what the symbolic actions of what someone does or what we see trending on social media, that kind of thing, What the deeper meaning of it is so this is just kind of showing that.
Speaker 1: So if I could ask you guys a question real quick, what is the significance of Jamatria to you? And why do you do you focus on it? And what are the things you get out of it?
Speaker 3: That's a very good question. DJ, you want to go first, not to put you on the spot.
Speaker 7: Well, it's funny that we're doing Trump too, because it was when Trump got elected. It was when I first got into it. The first time he was elected was when I first got into it, and I was like writing it all down. I didn't know that there was calculators. I didn't know any of that.
Speaker 6: So I like as one, b as two, and I don't know.
Speaker 7: I've always just had a knack for that and a knack for the wordplay and that kind of thing.
Speaker 6: Like I'm very good at scrabble.
Speaker 7: I always bring that up that I'm like crazy good at scrabble, Like I play on the app and I have like four hundred wins and ten losses. Like I'm just I'm just like obsessed with the letters and numbers, and I just realized how powerful it is and how much it's being used and all this that I just see it everywhere, and it's just something that it just naturally always came to me.
Speaker 6: So it's just something that I've always kind of paid attention to.
Speaker 3: And you know what I ask you, TJ.
Speaker 4: Have you ever looked into like some of the older people that were like huge into like playing with numbers and stuff to like kind of get ideas of where they were going with Have you ever like researched other people.
Speaker 3: That do this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like when I got into it, yeah, more so like that kind of thing. And like I also learned that you could like email these people and they'll or message them and they'll respond. So like when I first got into it, I would like message a numerologist or something like that and be like, Hey, this is what I think I figured out, and this is what I think it means, Like can you can you check my work or like that kind of thing. So I started off doing that and that really they goided me in the in the right direction as far as like numerology and that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: No, you know what I should do. I should send you some stuff that I have.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about like motherfuckers that have been dead for like eight hundred years, you know what I'm saying, like people who like who like we're kind of proposing like numbers and shit like back in the day kind of you know. I was just wondering if you ever looked into their you know, some of the people are kind of like known for like really putting this stuff out there to see like what their theories were on it. I was just wondering because like, if you know, know what I'm saying, it makes it sound like that you kind of got into this just because it was a natural thing for you. I'm wondering if maybe you went and looked back at someone like the greats that kind of were pushing this stuff, maybe you might pick something up, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the only reason for probably four years, I didn't know it was called Jamatria, Like A is one, is two, C is three? Like yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, I thought that's yeah, that's kind of interesting how you just came up on that stuff on yourself. All right, So now, Evan, I guess what kind of got you into this stuff? Like Hitless was asking what does it do for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of similar to TJ. Like with me, it really started. I was seeing the number eleven twenty two over and over and over again back in like twenty nineteen and then those before I even got into the Jamatra side of it. But then eventually, like I found it all, and like I noticed these synchronicities just jumping out at me constantly, and it was like, Okay, I'm not looking for these patterns, but they're just appearing to me, you know what I mean. It's like regardless of whether I'm looking at the clock at a certain time or like, you know, it's like these things are finding me and guiding me in a certain direction. And I sort of like took it as a form of divination, I guess, and yeah, just sort of reveals these inherent patterns and connections between everything. And it also, like, I don't know, it just sort of like that was one of my big introductory routes into the occult, I guess. And it taught me to use my discernment more too, because you know, when you're scrolling through these databases and using the calculator all the time, you can get all kinds of correspondences and patterns that aren't necessarily even really based on any objective truth, but more on your own subjective reality. And I don't know, it just became like a fun game for me, And yeah, it's a nice tool. It's like it's less of my focus these days as it is just like a complementary tool to you know, confirm a lot of the stuff for me, like when I'm on like a rabbit hole research, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: See that is a good thing to add. And I'm kind of glad you kind of threw that in there. And Headless might even agree with this on me, uh and probably Teresa would too. I will say, like sometimes I think, like I wouldn't solely just go on jamatra, you know what I'm saying. I think when the Jamatria fits everything else, you have something like what the fuck that's weird, you know what I'm saying. Like, that's when I really would start to take heed to like you know the shit, you know, not you know, not to knock what you guys do, but you know, I think even kind of like what Evan just said, you know, sometimes it's good like complimentary thing to use amongst yeah, deciphering which which really which if you really think about it, that's exactly how it's supposed to be. Really because for at least when that the older people or the you know, people from hundreds of thousands of years ago, the numbers was like part of like six or seven different ways that everything was like looked at or done when they put it into an emblem or whatever.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't solely just to be on that, you know.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, it's a good tool to have in your arsenal, Yes, to understand all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got that.
Speaker 1: If I gotta jump in there real quick, just given my reason. So, I think the reason why Jamatri is important is because it's mapping the associations of potential energy. Yes, right, So you've got a lot of different ways that this person can go, and you can kind of judge their intentions and their and their sort of focus by looking at some of the subconscious factors that may be going on there. And those numbers are embedded in the subconscious mind. I mean, letters and numbers. That's what our entire world is made up out of, especially visually, and so if you're thinking about attention and visual stuff, you got to think about letters and numbers as being like a guidepost for potential energy.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 4: You know what I thought was really weird when I was you know, I was driving around a lot for like, you know, like a few weeks I was taking doing a couple of things and then moving and when I started thinking of like numbers sound crazy and like energy and things connecting, there's like a lot of like weird like numbered numbered roads that connect to like other weird occult number of roads or exits, and it's just like I'm like, this is like a little weird. And it's like but yo, like this is all like energy too. All these cars flying down these you know route down ninety three or eighty eight. You know what I'm saying, Like just gets fucking weird.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I had so many times I was on like loof of like something of like seventeen or one seventeen and it was just like, yo, that is fucking weird.
Speaker 2: So that reminds me like I went on a road trip last year and like I was looking at the street signs constantly and it was all kinds of like as my trip took a spiritual turn at sort of, I noticed in all the street signs there's all these biblical names coming up and like certain repeating numbers, like you're saying, yeah, it's like did these Masons sort of map out the grid? To sort of have these ten blades encoded and everything, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I got a good example. So in the US, the highways are numbered on odds if they're going north and south. They're numbered on evens if they're going east and west, so like Route sixty six versus Highway ninety five. Right, these things, you know, they have some significance there. These are these are patterns that exist that you know have different effects. I mean evens being you know, across, and then odds being up and down. If you think about the nature of odd numbers and how it's sort of like a masculine number up and down and then the feminine number is sort of flat. There's all sorts of stuff just like that that you know might have an impact on the way people see the world.
Speaker 3: Very well said, thank you.
Speaker 4: All right, So TJ, if you want, we'll get back to your your presentation here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure, since we're talking about Trump, I cover this in the episode I do on the Ocult Rejects, where I focus on the Joker and the.
Speaker 6: Joker enigma and the original card.
Speaker 7: The Joker card was called the Trump card, and it originated out of Germany, just like Donald Trump and right, it's Trump. And then there's literally you can go to like I don't know the exact site, it's like buy Trump Cards dot com or something, and he sells like you can get these collected collective cards called Trump cards. And the joker, you know, like there's the black and white joker and then there's the color joker. And I connect that the black and white one is the fool and the colored one is the magician. And I included some examples where the joker is holding the staff and then just take note of the red and yellow as well, and then just a funny fine you text eight eight zero two to two or trump and trump equals eighty eight and MAGA equals twenty two.
Speaker 6: So like clearly they're using it right see.
Speaker 4: Like in my opinion though, like that would like those numbers right there, I keep saying. I think like include like the path of to HOODI you know, going around the sun and coming back, you know, crossing over and coming back, and that would to me, that would be the magician and the joker would almost kind of like match the full and like to me, that's around like where the two would be all the tree of life anyway, like just to me, the symbology kind of matches what I would think about, like mercurya to HOODI.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and Trump is a Gemini, so he will be connected to Mercury a bunch. And then eighty eight plus twenty two equals one hundred and ten elon Musk and Jamatria equals one hundred and ten. Like you know, it's it's he's kind of one of his right hand man's, so like that's the whole thing. And then like on this this red and gold that shows up up on the right I have. It's called the Red Room. It's in the White House. Uh, and it's the it's the Mega, the Maga.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: They originally kept a magpie in this room. And it's the Red Room, and it's red and gold as we'll see.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: It just a little blurb there, but it was originally used as like a breakfast room or like a music room and stuff. But then it also got used as like a woman's only kind of like sanction in the White House, which was also which fits with the Magi and the Mega, the Magdalen, that whole kind of thing. And yeah, and then the magpie is a black and white bird. It when you see one fly. It kind of looks like a parrot. It's very much like symbolically of a parrot two kind of thing.
Speaker 6: It's a chatty bird.
Speaker 7: And it like reflects the magi as well, So it's like the Magician, the Maga, the Mega, it's all, it's all part of it, and it's all part of this kind of like joker thing I think as well.
Speaker 2: M I was wondering, like, do you think there's something going on here with like the red and gold, Like red and yellow obviously is orange. Trump is the orange man, Orange the alchemical stage, like in between the the citrus and the rubido stage.
Speaker 3: I guess, okay, do.
Speaker 2: You think it has anything?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: How much of a role do you think McDonald's is playing in this this whole.
Speaker 7: That's that's basically all I'm covering here, and that's why I also wanted to focus on the red and gold.
Speaker 6: So we'll get there. We can probably go out to the next slide that.
Speaker 7: Geez, because it's it's mc donald Master of Ceremony mac right, he's the mc donald and he's been wearing note I've only noticed him during this whole election run wearing a red or yellow tie as well, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Used to wear the We used to wear a blue tie before and then now it's only red and yellow.
Speaker 7: And then even in like the McDonald's thing, I would bring up slightly the significance of him wearing an apron for ceremonies. They wear the aprons with the Gmail logo, if you know what I'm talking about. But uh, yeah, nonetheless, and then so McDonald's mickey uh, and it's the mickey has this mattador vibe where it's this black, golden red, and then the matadors wear those hats with the Mickey ears. And then the matadors also usually have a staff or like a short sword or whatever, and it's this red and gold, this red and yellow, which is also the color of the magician card, the color of McDonald's Donald.
Speaker 6: Try up the Wall Street guy. We have a bulls that.
Speaker 7: Are traditionally red, yet we have a gold bull as the Wall Street bull. What does McDonald serve cow? And even further on that, I grew up in a farming around farms and farming and that kind of thing. McDonald's uh would always buy the like old bulls. They bought a lot of old bulls for their meat. Like the stuff that like no other farmer or anyone or butcher anyone would buy McDonald's.
Speaker 6: Would buy that old bulls all the time.
Speaker 1: So think think about the Mithras cult, the slang of the bull, the beginning of the New Age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that. Do you think this is all also like worshiping the golden calf, the golden bowl? Yeah, idolatry thing. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then it's like it's called the it's called the Matta door, and Matta is like means mother as well, so it's like the Matta door, mother door. But Matta is also the same pretty much as maga or mega.
Speaker 6: It's essentially the same kind of thing.
Speaker 7: So he's got this kind of matador magician magi vibe.
Speaker 6: Going on here, and it's mc donald.
Speaker 2: Hmmm or metador like meta doesn't met death in Hebrew or something.
Speaker 7: And then even further with that, meta is an anagram for meat.
Speaker 6: It's like Donald's.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting you think about the connection to uh, the the Wall Street bull. Though you're slaying the bull and you're gonna get the bear, right, I mean they actually use that symbolism. So it's and he's slaying the bull that's the matador's job.
Speaker 5: You mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 4: Right, Yo, you know what fries equals in Hebrew jamatria. You're gonna love this, Marl Lago.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, Yo, let me look up fries because this guy's always got fries too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And he's always like McDonald's wasn't just this random thing, like he's always pushed it. And he's like, I don't know his whole story with that, but he's always kind of pushed that. And diet coke and that whole kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Means means tesla means tesla in English simple and vaccine too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and Gemini fries of the potato, the potato symbolism, I covered it through like Andrew Tait, he's the tater and it's like the tater tot and then it all has to do with the number fifty three and then tater tots are invented in nineteen fifty three. At the same time the list to like drink a glasses of water and also put fluoride in the water and all this stuff like so the potatoes, like that video.
Speaker 6: Where the guys like, don't you want these delicious French fries and these delicious hamburgers.
Speaker 7: That's like when you look at the jamatri and you look at the symbology, they are kind of like us.
Speaker 6: They're treating us humans like the potatoes kind of thing.
Speaker 7: And then I also the last slide I talked about what the hamburger is symbolic of as well.
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifties was the big polio vaccine push.
Speaker 7: There we go, Yeah that too, Yeah, yo, magician too, Frise equals magician and Hebrew.
Speaker 3: No, it's simple in the English.
Speaker 5: I kept seeing that picture floating around recently online of you know, the dream Team there Trump, RFK, Junior, Elon and someone oh Donald Jr. With eating McDonald's, And I was like, is that photoshopped? Like is that a real I don't know, it's massively viral.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like how did they get RFK to eat McDonald's with them? Is this like a humiliation ritual or like people.
Speaker 5: Can focusing on his face right because he had this expression like.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do it clash between Donald Trump, mister warp speed, mister vaccine and then RFK is you know, I don't know, it's just it's weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And there's a commercial right now for couch Potato is the theme. I'm trying to try to remember what it's for. It's with Gary Sonise and they're like, he's in like couch Potato Suit three TV. It's called oh for Pluto Pluto TV. Isn't like Pluto like in Aquarius or some share right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, today, Well it left, which left Capricorn, which was like there was It was a little scary because that's like how when America was formed, it was when Pluto was in Capricorn, so it was going through this great Pluto return. So everyone thought that maybe something might happen to America during that, but looks like we're clear because it'll never be in Capricorn in our lifetime.
Speaker 1: Boop.
Speaker 7: This slide, Yeah, this slide is just a recap of another episode I did focusing on Turtle Island and like the lore of that because the tortoise is similar to the tort to the taurus and that turtle at the top with the weird head that is called the Mata Mata turtle, so it's like the Mata door and then that's the Matta turtle, the world turtle. The moon is exalted in taurusts, the turtleshell has the you can count the moon on the turtleshell, and then the turtle shells. Turtle shells aren't green, they're actually yellow. It's symbolic of the yellow brick road as well. And it's kind of this like Saturn tauroidal reality where we're like, it's like, what is the cube? Pondering the cube and the Saturn and the Taurus and all that.
Speaker 3: Yo. Did you know that one of the earliest.
Speaker 4: Magical squares that included numbers, it was actually based off the Turtleshell.
Speaker 6: I believe that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it covered something I forgot the name of it covered covered on the Jamatrius series that we did. But yeah, I was actually pretty pretty surprised by that.
Speaker 3: You know. The lore is that it was from a turtle show.
Speaker 4: I think it might have been like the the three by three for Saturn, something like that, with a four by four maybe I don't know, but yeah, it was supposedly been influenced by a total show.
Speaker 3: All right, go.
Speaker 7: Ahead, Yeah, but it's just like the joke I have or whatever, and people ask me, do I think it's round or flat? I think we're on a turtle I'm down with the turtle Earth lower and that and that kind of whether it's symbolic or whether we're on an actual turtle something something maybe a bit of both.
Speaker 1: The Native Americans called North America Turtle Island.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's a turtle on top of a bigger turtle.
Speaker 7: Yeah, which again that leads me to this. The juice of what I think this ritual was, Yeah, you can go to the Yeah. So you take the McDonald's logo, you mirror it, you turn it sideways, you get the CIA uh like inner Earth diagram with the McDonald's logo, and then you also get like the Mickey Muss eyes when you put him together as well.
Speaker 6: And then that's also like the brains of our hemisphere.
Speaker 7: And it has to do with this, Yeah, it has to do with this, uh. I call it the Nephilam World Order. And I think that this his McDonald's thing, was this Nephelin World Order ritual because it's Ronald McDonald and then it's mc donald Master of Ceremony. McDonald's doing this this kind of clown Nephilim thing because the clowns, the nephyl clowns that are in the underworld, just like I have an it there, and then it's like, did they look like clowns?
Speaker 6: That all kind of thing.
Speaker 7: And then I noticed when we had Evans slides up that he covered one three three mc thirteen and three is one three three, so we add to that and that government equals one thirty three.
Speaker 1: It kind of fits when you think about the history of clowns. You know, they were kind of an invention of the Freemasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Shriners.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well no, in the circus, the clowns actually came in about the time that the Freemason started and the guy who authored that character because they would have repeating characters in middieval medieval plays, right.
Speaker 1: And so the clown came in as one of these repeating characters at a date like somewhere around the thirteen hundreds, but it was in direct connection to like the Freemasons or the Templars. So yeah, so it's kind of strange that it would just be inserted like that.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 2: You know what this reminds me of too, like the double arches two hemispheres. It's like all this trauma based mind control comes down to keeping you from learning how to make your two hemispheres work together. Properly, you know, the brain wave and trainment HEMI singh, yeah, exactly, yeah, from seeing reality for what it is.
Speaker 5: Well, and a lot of like lately there's a lot of cancer symbolism, and like ninety six sixty nine, it's the top of the keystone of the arch as well.
Speaker 7: Right arches, and then its even connect the clowns to the Matador and everything at the rodeo. The rodeos version of the Matador is called the rodeo clown and they distract the bull. That's their whole that's their whole deal. And then even with that too with the meat and the slaughterhouse. Slaughter has the word laughter in it, so it's laughters right, So it's like it's this subconscious programming where we're like, oh, it just goes to the slaughterhouse, ha ha ha. And it's like the carnivorous, the carnival, that all kind of thing. Carnivorous is also an anagram for the coronavirus. I don't say that or not, but those are complete word letter for letter anagrams.
Speaker 5: Oh wow.
Speaker 7: And then yeah, I think the hamburger also symbolically is kind of showing some sort of saturn or again that Middle Earth. That's why I like a little drawing it with like my mouse or whatever. But Saturn matches with Hamburger in Jamatria, and then cheeseburger matches with gravity, so I call it the like hamburger gravity, that's the why. And then just some matches gravity matches with Circus. We have radius, you know, like secrets that deceived. And then the nine to eight one I've covered on past episodes before too, but nine point eight one meters per.
Speaker 6: Second squared is gravity speed.
Speaker 7: So we have root of all evil the Wall Street Journal, and then the whole section with the purple war Chess move.
Speaker 6: Fourteen days is relevant because Trump is born on June fourteenth. June in reduction equals fourteen well, so he's kind of born on this fourteen to fourteen code. And then fourteen days is also going from new moon to full moon or whatever. It's half a moon cycle, so it's like you turn into the turn into.
Speaker 7: The monster on the full moon. That whole kind of thing. Yeah, there's some pretty crazy ones. And then on the right we have Saturn's gravity is ten point forty four meters per second, and then in the ten forty four we got New World Order, Supreme Court, currency reset number of the Beast President Joe Biden, right, the tribulation want to play a game? Secret Society is American President. And so it's all That's why I call it the Nephlin World Order, because it's all this kind of like that fast food and the Hamburger and all. This is like the it's some sort of gravity to the underworld, kind of kind of weird ritual going on.
Speaker 2: Wow, So tell me a cheeseburger is a map of our reality? This is crazy.
Speaker 7: Well, it seemeth like a pizza pizza is the flat earth with the ice. The crust would be the ice wall, and then it even has the like little table in the middle, which would also kind of be the octopus, because that pizza gets a pizza slice into eight slices, So it's got that octopie going on there.
Speaker 2: Yo, pizza pie bug.
Speaker 4: That It's something nice saw probably you know, a few months ago, and probably kind of been going on about it a little bit. So bear with me when I get into it again. But this is why I even tell people to always, like when I talk about the eyeball stuff, always try to find different ways or angles to look at these parts because you'll sometimes be surprised of the things you'll find. And I found some like part where they actually, like the optic nerve looks like a fang that goes into the back of your and like they actually like sliced it down, and like the slices look just like and like because of the way I guess the wall is and then things inside of it and what's in the middle, it looks like literally like a fucking pizza pie or a wheel or like or if you took like an orange, I guess it maybe sliced it down the middle as well or something like that, or like a lemon andy soil, like the things going and it looks like just like that, and don't I'm like, what the And then it's like you start thinking about, like you know, the wheels and the orphanom and like certain things that like, in my opinion, things when that's happening. I do believe I've seen certain things that now would make sense if you kind of put eyeballs instead of different visions that could be the orphanome, you know, just like certain experiences that I've even had in visions that just that I believe is what I'm going back up my optic nerve just kind of makes sense to see that shape there too. In a sense, it was just really weird to me.
Speaker 3: To see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to know more about the eye stuff because they'll come up in my slide show too. Actually, the eye symbolism, it's like the eye is a microcosm of everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, we'll blowing up your sides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alrighty, Donald Trump is the anti Christ and it's a good thing. So, I mean, I've sort of just been playing with this idea. I mean, I'm like, I'm not super well versed on biblical stuff, but like, you know, if the Antichrist is here, then doesn't that mean we're one step closer to having Christ on earth the Second Coming something like that. Yeah, So that's that's sort of one of the themes I've been going with. So yeah, Trump, I mean, yeah, there's a lot of meme about him, a lot of I feel like one of the things that's interesting about Trump is that like he himself as the person doesn't really fit the archetype that people have created around him, you know what I mean, Like people a lot of people want him to be this like Luciferian savior type and that's sort of what he's become. And I don't know if that's actually what he really is as a person. I mean, he's just another just another politician dude. But I don't know. Maybe he could make some change. Maybe he already has, right, like his whole I mean, his previous presidency and this one. Now it's all sort of shedding light on the nature of the system and exposing the fraud that is democracy, and yeah, making people think twice about politics. And I think that's a good thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like here Donald Trump, the Phoenix devil sort of goes with some of the the archetypes we're working with here, this great reset, Yeah, Mercury, Lucifer, we'll go into some of that. Let's just start with some codes, I guess. Yeah, so yeah, I mean, I guess I just started by looking at a bunch of basic codes surrounding Trump and like, like one glance, you'll see how coded he is in this matrix. It's like everything is kind of crazy. Actually, Like Donald J. Trump matches with the Art of the Deal, the book he wrote, which is pretty crazy on its own, and stuff like that. Trump Vance matches with James David Vance matches with Rigged Election, matches with White House Government, and that one thirty three it's sort of a code signaling to like the idea of a false reality and a simulation. You can see it in there. One thirty three equals everything, equals a bunch of stuff related to that idea of like living in a computer simulation. But yeah, I'm I'm sort of concerned with these ideas of like the false Messiah who he rises up to make a change but then basically becomes that which he sought to destroy, which is sort of the theme of paul A Triades in the movie Dune. And I think there's a reason why, like all that is being timed up with like the modern political cycles. You know, the Dune Part two just came out earlier this year, and a lot of symbolism in that sort of lines up.
Speaker 1: They have a new show, they have a new show of June on HBO Max as well, So you're you're spot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I gotta look into that. I heard they're gonna make like a Dune Messiah movie too, a third one. So yeah, don j Trump matches with Dark Monarchy, matches with John F. Kennedy matches with the Great Beast, the Black Knight. He's like this dark Knight character, right, it's Luciferian archetype holy treats.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, for a.
Speaker 1: Long time, you got you got to actually look at the God Emperor. Now it's not Paula Treads, right. What they're going for is the God Emperor, right, that's the the man mixed with the Giant Sandworth. Yeah yeah, yeah, so he sees all possible futures. So it's back to that sort of time travel angle again.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I want to see I want to get to the bottom of this Trump time travel enigma once and for all, to be honest, because like I feel like everyone is still talking about that the eighty eight codes the back to the future stuff. We'll get into that.
Speaker 4: I think time travel goes along with magic. I don't think that that would be part of like to Hoodie's path would actually be time travel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like space time manipulation. I think that's more what the eighty eight represents in a broad sense, Like it's space and time mercury, right, like eighty eight orbit mercury.
Speaker 6: There's eighty eight constellations.
Speaker 2: Right, right, eighty eight Kes.
Speaker 4: You know, you know something I had also mentioned about Trump a while ago, or or I don't, I don't. I guess, I mean it was synonymous with Trump. But I was saying before when I thought that, you know, during the end of his presidency, when the left was getting crazy, I kind of felt like that was like you know, the scolet who were kind of like imploding in on herself. And I said that I thought the pendulum would swing back to like the beast in a sense, and you know, I kind of said, like I thought we might be going in that direction. And when you have like all those eighths over here on the Sumerian one, I find that interesting because like I would always say that like that would be the right hand side pillar, the white pillar with like the seventh and fourth sphere on it, and like the morning star would go with the seventh sphere, and I saw that matches like the eight eight eight in Shuemerian, and then you get like project Bluebeam, and like, you know, I don't, maybe it's kind of like I'm looking into it too much, but like the fourth the fourth sphere would be blue, and like I even said that, I thought he was very much like the Beast, you know the Beast, and you have bast system for the eighty eight eight as well. And then the path of to Hoodie, I would you know or whatever, I guess the path of the Magician again, I would consider that time travel and that match is time travel. It just seems like a lot of the things do match that that Marie. When I was looking at it, I was just like, what the fuck? But that's probably just where my mind goes anyway.
Speaker 1: But it could be the blue light of the screens because basically that permeates every part of life. Right now, it's just the screen everywhere, you know, what's blue light? Really does make sense, you.
Speaker 4: Know, it's even interesting project you've heard, like Project blue Book that was back in the day. Alchemists used to sometimes like put their books out into like these short pamphlet forms, and a lot of times the first page would be like a blue page and we kind of have some like text on it, and they used to call a BiblioTech blue.
Speaker 3: And that meant like blue book.
Speaker 4: And then I was just like, yo, like you just have to start wondering, like is that where they're pulling this ship from? And again, it's just more occult symbolism and alchemy that you're being.
Speaker 2: Blue Book is a UFO project, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I keep on thinking that's a bunch of bullshit some of it. You know, it's convenient that these UFOs look like an eyeball in the sky too, you know, if you want to make it.
Speaker 2: They've sort of concealed it and just started what it's supposed to be. I don't know, like there's something going on with the aliens, and.
Speaker 1: It's also a Nokia. There's so many different sightings that involve a Nokian language on the inside of these crowds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think this is my opinion.
Speaker 4: Actually, I think certain types of magic, including a Nochian magic, could give the side effects of UFOs that what people think they're seeing, I'll put it that way.
Speaker 2: I think they're psycho spiritual phenomena for sure. Whatever is going on with these these apparitions, I don't know.
Speaker 9: Like I think it's just this might sound crazy, but sometimes I think with that stuff that Career is doing, I think it's him and other people that actually creating possibly what they're seeing in the sky.
Speaker 4: And those people have no fucking clue what actually is really going on. They're probably they're probably being to create what they're doing and have zero fucking clue.
Speaker 1: Enochian is an incomplete system, so we don't have all of the the steps and all of the rituals publicly. So what we know of a Nochian John D is very fragmented. It doesn't really have that cohesive bob to it. So if there was that cohesive bob out there, you're talking about a more complete system. So you know, let's say that that is a secret, that's that's sort of what's being passed down here, Like and O kid is a very powerful system from what I've looked into, And that is a system actually geared towards the end of the world. And if you know about John D, that's the whole thing became apocalyptic.
Speaker 3: I think it's a very precise map.
Speaker 2: I want to look more into all that stuff. Trump definitely a big part of this like unfolding in America and the New World Order big time.
Speaker 5: Well, like Trump established what the base force is that what he calls it? Oh yeah, yeah, he's like big in the alien stuff, right, like yeah, well, and even like.
Speaker 3: Aren't they pushing that ship again now too?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're pushing it hard, right, and then the whole u a p hearings that whistleblower that came out Groos whatever his name was talking about it. Nothing ever happened, but you know.
Speaker 10: That's like coming out and you know, starting exactly starting back up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. And even like okay, like Inokian magic or whatever, but like going back to like Enoch, that's where like you get the story of the fallen angels and the Nephele. Right, so this goes all back to like the same origins all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean ki and it's all about the angels, so I would maybe the fallen angels.
Speaker 5: It could be, doesn't doesn't doesn't specify which angels.
Speaker 1: You know about the connection between John d and what we hold in our hands every day? He had, Yeah, he had a black mirror from Mexico that he would have Edward Kelly do his scrying into. And the god of the black mirror in the Aztec culture is tescotally PoCA, and he represents the smoky mirror that you see the future at And if you think about it, that tescotally poka idea couldn't be any more cell phony. If you try, you know, I mean, it's the smoky mirror. You're not going to get a full picture of the thing. And so I do see a lot of crossovers between some of the darker corners of the Internet and this Tescotaily PoCA character, especially with all the human sacrifice that was going on back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting. Interesting.
Speaker 4: Do you have a wonder if, like I think I don't have This might have been here when I said it last time. But the one thing I do find interesting with us, like having all this technology now we do have like this access to just a massive amount of magnets. You know, I do find that actually pretty fucking weird because that's like the only thing that can manipulate light. It's like we fucking using it constantly. Though it is kind of like it's all I don't know, it's almost like it we like luciferic magicians just fucking already because of the fucking toys we believe with well initiated. I mean, like even the way I make this show magic, it's like magic, I'm sucking light into my hard driving then.
Speaker 5: The work.
Speaker 3: It's just weird. If you like thinking about that.
Speaker 1: Ship fact to the clouds.
Speaker 4: Oh God, no, mm hmm, alright, go ahead, I'm sorry I hijacked the show.
Speaker 3: Go ahead of.
Speaker 5: Its great, it's your show, but it's okay.
Speaker 3: It's sucking great.
Speaker 2: You know though, I think with this Trump term, like, there's gonna be more of this of this like techno magic, you know, the quantum, quantum economy, digital economy, great reset, all things to do without snake.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. How much is snake too? Because does any always going about that.
Speaker 2: Snake snake and the lion and I don't know, Yeah, it's Donald America and Biblical herod. I think there's this whole symbolism with rebuilding the Third Temple and like Trump being basically this like Jewish Messiah forra Israel.
Speaker 1: Well, the snake of the lion is a Praxis, I think you're I mean, a Braxis is a pretty powerful god there. It's supposed to be the god above all the other gods, a gnosis.
Speaker 3: That as like, uh.
Speaker 5: Interesting, is it braxis the same as Quatsukota or is different?
Speaker 1: Very similar?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the lion snake. Like, notice how like in Eastern cultures they depict uh dragon basically being like catlike and doglike, but they're serpent as well, that has very beast like features to it. So it's like that lion snake symbolism.
Speaker 1: It's just find odd that cats have the vertical pupils and the only other animal that has vertical pupils is a snake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then notice how lions don't. Lions have circular pupils.
Speaker 1: All the rest of the cats have circles.
Speaker 2: Lions, Like, what is a lion then? Is it like this this ascended creature that represents like the sovereign ruler. I don't know, you know what I mean? The the sun the sun? Yeah, yeah, it's like there's something different about a lion compared to a normal cat, though a cat has the serpentine energy to it where a lion doesn't.
Speaker 4: Really, I'm wondering if it's the strike, the striking, because like cats can't even strike face and the sneaks on the average.
Speaker 1: Well, think about how a domestic house cat carries its tail versus a lion. Lines they'll keep their tails up in the air. There's something strange about their tails too, it's almost snakelike flicking around.
Speaker 2: And then there's like, you know, cats carrying their toxic plasmosis parasites. You know this parasite worm symbolism, you.
Speaker 4: Know, remember like the yeah, yeah, it makes you very recklex.
Speaker 6: We'll also add that.
Speaker 7: Horse also equals fifty and dragons kind of have a they have the snarling nose, they have a bit of a horse five two and ride the horse, you ride the dragon kind of like adds to it all.
Speaker 2: And the horse is like an Atlantean symbol too, I guess kind of.
Speaker 6: Yeah, an anagram for sure.
Speaker 2: And there's like the water horse and the Meravingian myth, those sort of Holy Grail bloodline stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 1: In the orphic hymn to Selene, it calls the moon the lover of horses, and for some reason it just fits, like I don't get it, like that makes sense. The moon is the lover of horses. So if you think about a full moon and a horse underneath of it, it's like, yeah, that's a really good match. And it makes no sense, but it seems like it's triggering something ancestral about the way we used to think about horses and the moon.
Speaker 6: And on the Moon episode we did uh.
Speaker 3: Well, I think.
Speaker 6: Ror in it. On the Moon episode we did with bolic studies.
Speaker 7: Uh the when I looked at all the craters of the moon, Like about half the names of the craters on the moon had the.
Speaker 6: Name Mayor in it. It was like Mayor this Mayor the.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 4: One thing I wanted to say about the snake in the line we were talking about it forgot it. I was gonna say something before there's even like you know, I'm telling all myself here, there's even there's this thing that I'm trying to work on. I mean, I know I've been making a lot of them, but there's like I'm trying to make specific ones for a while, and the AI is just you know, whatever it is what it is trying to do AI ord. But I have actually been trying to work on a snake in line version of my own things. So eventually when you see it come out, you'd be like see if you happen to even notice it, like is like maybe a logo on the podcast itself for the audio, or if I post it up on social media. But you know, again, like a lot of occult this will take old ideas and just kind of rebranded and just you know, made it a little bit more artistic than the other person, and you could use it and not even like kind of realize what's being put in your face.
Speaker 3: And now the.
Speaker 4: Way I'm using it isn't in a negative sense, but uh, it's just interesting how like I could probably have like put that thing out and nobody ever would have realized that it was my take on the snake in the line at all. Yeah, because of the way I'm putting I'm putting it out, I would you know, the snake is actually kind of like coming out of the forehead totally different than the depiction, but it's still putting it in there, So I keep it keep an eye out for that one. All right, sorry about it jacking your show again, Go ahead. I just want to put that out there so when the listeners see that, they're like, oh, okay, so that's actually a cult symbolism and the shit that he's putting out because any of the art that I put out, there's major occult symbolism in there.
Speaker 3: So if any of the listeners would like to ask what the fuck does it mean? You know't hit me up.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's enough for this slide. I mean, basically I had some like.
Speaker 4: This one does have a lot of wild stuff doing it though I think this one was impressive.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this sort of just is a good reference for like some of the themes that'll be popping up with all this stuff. But like I noticed that like racist matches with fascism, matches with Q drop, matches with left hand and Golden Age, and so I want to get to this idea of like the Cali Yuga and the dark Enlightenment and the neo reactionary dudes, and like this whole idea of like creating a dark monarchy for America to sort of accelerate the Cali Yuga and you know, push us back into those Golden Age, which I'll get into that stuff. But yeah, like mercury and Trump, that's kind of obvious the eighty eight and yeah, it's like sort of Luciferian type light bringer energy to him, you know, yeah Mithrus, the god of contracts, well Mithra Mithris. Yeah, we talked to him earlier with the bull slaying. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy that I had never noticed that, you know, and I always keep saying that, I think like he's associated with Hode and mercury, which you don't getting tothed to who he would fit there I never noticed the whole like eight by eight magic square for that, because it is this eighth zero in the tree of life, So if you were to associated magic square with that, it would be the eight by eight. And I'm like, fuck, is another eighty eight? Like how how did I miss that? That's crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's like I forgot about that one too. And then yeah, the chessboard, like this whole meme with Trump being this forty chess player who's just you know, doing laps around everyone. He already knows everything that's gonna happen, Like that comes back to this time traveler idea too. I think, like, which I don't think he's literally any of that either. I think he's I don't know, he's just sort of a man who's in the right place at the right time, I guess for this destiny he's being chosen for. And but like maybe he does know more than he lets on, and like I don't even know really where the like the forty chess and time travel meme can sort of be understood in this way, but like I guess the sense that like I don't know if Trump is like an avatar for like these these these spiritual beings to work through him, and it's like he is just upon himself on this chest.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Can I just say something real quick because you said the word Did you say the word monarchy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay. So it just triggered my memory because a while back, I think in the summer, I was listening to the Bible and a Book of Judges. I don't know if any of you have read it before, but when I was listening to it, I was like, Oh, that is what Trump is. He's a judge of Israel. Like when I was listening to it, I was like, this is literally like our modern time, like exactly what was going on in Israel back then. So basically, the Book of Judges, for people who don't know, is the story of twelve individuals who were exalted by God to sort of like judge Israel. But they weren't like good morally righteous people. They were just good at what their role was. So they're actually mostly morally corrupt, like Samson is one of them, for example. So the description on Wikipedia is the Story of the Judges seems to describe successive individuals as chosen by God to rescue the people from their enemies and establish justice. Basically, they served as military leaders of the tribes of Israel in times of crisis in the period before the monarchy was established. And we keep talking about Trump as the last president, right, there's going to be no more elections, right, like the way you know elections now is not going to happen anymore, this sort of thing. So I'm wondering, like, is this just like history repeating and he has such a strong tie to Israel too, right, Like, oh, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I go ahead, what are you gonna say.
Speaker 7: I'm just going to point out that they ad Trump Egles eighty eight. That's the big number, eighty eight. It looks like a butterfly monarch.
Speaker 2: But monarch.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, butterfly really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the butterfly effect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one more. Yeah. So basically, his role if it's to follow what the judges did, secure rest in the land and promote obedience to the Covenant, which we do see that already, sort of like you know, panders to the Christians and the Catholics, especially in this.
Speaker 2: Selection Christian traditionalist movement.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and the idea that he's like this he's kind of like a bad dude who's been chosen to restore justice in some way, and like, yeah, it's like he's that's Lucifer.
Speaker 2: He's this fallen figure who's basically evil but for the right reasons. I got evil for the sake of good or.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like one of these judges, right, so sort of similar, and that is what like Evil's role is, like Lucifer's role sort of in a messed up, twisted way, is to push us back to like you can only know to do good because you've been you've seen bad, and you're like, ooh, I choose this way, right, it.
Speaker 2: Helps correct us and restore our path.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, diversary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's one of the main parts of this whole symbolism are yeah. Yeah, And I like that with this idea that he's going to become this dark monarch of America and like this will sort of save America. But I also kind of think it's like the end of America in the beginning of something bigger too. I guess, like I don't really know. I mean, I don't know if these biblical prophecies are all coming true. Like Israel is going to get what they want and they're gonna rebuild their third Temple and then I don't know. Peace on Earth will happen after the world's fully engulfed by darkness or something. I don't really know, but Christ will return. I'm not exactly like a traditional Christian fundamentalist, but I think there's obviously truth in the Bible. I don't know, because time will tell.
Speaker 3: But like.
Speaker 2: I don't know some of these like Cali Yuga dark maga. Dudes, it's sort of like leaning into the left hand path side of things to like for the sake of good, to accelerate humanity through this dark age and back into the golden age. Let's get through this Cali Yuga. Yeah, let's see. Yeah, just more eighty eight codes. I thought it was interesting Trump equals eighty eight, which matches with orange Man, matches with Epstein. I mean, it's like being a big figure since twenty sixteen and yeah, and also add that awakening.
Speaker 7: Jeffrey Epstein's birthday is January twentieth, which is Inauguration day.
Speaker 6: So he was big in that.
Speaker 7: He was a trending name and face in twenty twenty and then again in like the start of twenty twenty four, so it's like both in the election years of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like he seems like an instrumental figure, like he's one of these horrible dudes that obviously played a part in the Great Awakening. It's like like his downfall is what woke a lot of people up to the nature of the system, I think. And also interesting, I thought, it's weird that Trump matches with Vladimir and matches with Tartaria, and you know, obviously all the Russia connections are obvious, But then I don't know, I think the Tartaria stuff really sort of surfaced during the Trump administration and after, because I feel like no one was really talking about that stuff before, or at least I mean, not that I was aware of. I wasn't really into any of that back then, but it seems like like I wonder if it's Russian propaganda that's part of this, like this idea of this Golden Age civilization that existed, that's how stems out of this Russian empire called Tartaria. But then there's like all these like mud flood reset narratives going on with all these you know, great architectures in America, Old America, you know, the old World, and then that sort of leans back into this like Cali Yuga idea that we came from this more ascended state and we had a downfall into a dark age and we must return, you know, turning back the wheel of time. All that symbolism also here, I thought this was weird too. So red Maga hat equals seventy eight, which equals drums, which Eagles Tucker equals Robert Eagles Kennedy and then equals left eye as well. The left eye is the left hand path and you know Horace and the moon. But then also there's like the whole drill worm left eye meme, all that symbolism where all these celebrities have the black guy the left eye and like people like Donald Marshall, I don't know if you know that is he talks about the vrill worms going in through the left eye and attaching to the optic nerve and taking control your brain. And well there actually are parasites that go in through your eye, like in Africa and stuff. But get this, Robert Kennedy has a fucking worm in his head. Yeah, what is going on with that? He's got a worm that's in his brain, Like I forget exactly what's going on with it, but yeah, it's like this, so it's so lined up, it's perfect.
Speaker 6: Like there's seventy eight cards in a tarot deck.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, of course, how can I forget m the completion of the cycle, and.
Speaker 6: There's one hundred and eighteen elements on the periodic table?
Speaker 2: Of course, of course the matrix, you know, the great reset at the end of the cycle. Guy Fox. That threw in there too, because obviously the election happened on Guy Fox this year, Guy Fox.
Speaker 5: And also uh, this year's epstein P Diddy his birthday is November fourth, which is almost election day. Oh really yeah, it just looks it sounds like he's the he's, you know, the trafficker of the election cycle.
Speaker 2: Basically, I think I'm going to get into it more with like the time travel time loop stuff, but like late October early November seems to be like obviously when the veil is thin and there's all these rituals happening, but like seems like maybe like space time manipulation. It's more I don't know this. It's easier then I guess the veils. Then I don't know. I don't really not understand that stuff. Let's see what we got here. No, more of this Cali Yuga stuff. You know, the Swasika the eighty eight are obviously far right symbols, Nazi symbols, but they also represent like the turning of the wheel of time and the four phases before yugas black Sun. Yeah, black Star matches with Cali Yuga, matches with far right, matches with real yuh. Just the name of those subterranean lizard people in the one book of Roll, the Power of the Coming Race, which inspired all that Nazi occult stuff. I thought that was interesting. Oh yeah, schmir too. That was Solomon's worm that he used to like burrow through like stone and iron and stuff to make the temple. So more of this worm symbolism and the building of the temple. Couldn't leave that out. And that matches with brand or sorry, that matches with yeah, Brandon, Baron Hermes, SpaceX mar A Lago, Barack Obama. Nick Land, Well, that's the acceleration aspect of it. Nick Land's a philosopher due to sort of popularize the acceleration neo reactionary dark Enlightenment idea. What sort of we're seeing after half of all this? Yeah, and there's cringe Elon with his battle cry raw, I don't I don't know what and it seems like so awkward, these like these technocrats are basically I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are you getting Steve Balmer vibes from that? Do you remember when he was dancing? Do you remember Steve Balmer? He was the CEO for Microsoft after Bill Gates. There's this really cringe video of him dancing across the stage and trying to pump up the crowd and nobody was into it.
Speaker 5: Oh, like all of them, Like I was like Bill Gates and him, and they were just like, are like white man dancing? Like is so bad?
Speaker 1: It seems like this is sort of an extension of that whole cringe sort of tech enthusiasm.
Speaker 5: Interesting to the swastika thing there's in the news right now, like a bunch of red swasta is on display in Columbus, Ohio. People are like marching through with flags. Really know what's up with Ohio.
Speaker 4: But somebody sent me that actually because they I think on a show. And then they actually sent me like the video like the next thing, and I was like, holy fuck, well, I who knows if it's staged?
Speaker 1: Are the kids? Are the kids still saying this is like the CEO of Ohio.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Ohio is a thing with Gen Z and Generation Alpha. It's a big thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bio riz Sigma.
Speaker 7: There's like like Ohio, you take the you look at it, it's O h I oh. You take the high out of that, and then you have the the oh bickon eight. But the high that is the abbreviation for Hawaii, and Hawaii had its disaster on August eighth, eight eight, and then it was like Ohio had its events with the trains and all that leading up to that, so it was like that was the main event, and then the next main event was the fires in Hawaii on eight eight.
Speaker 5: Well, and also eight eight is code for h H which is code for hile you know who?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The Ohio derailment was in the East Palestine, right, yeah, yeah, right, it all comes together. Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 6: It's really weird.
Speaker 7: And then no one more bringing it together with the fifty six because fifty six is kind of a Venus code as well. The fifty sixth prime number is two hundred and sixty three. Venus is visible in the sky two hundred and sixty three days out of the year. It also its orbit has this five and six thing going on where it creates the flower.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you see that, but it has to do with the five and the.
Speaker 2: Six creates the pentagram. Yeah, yeah, interesting, Yeah, Venus is a big part of all this, like.
Speaker 6: And that's Lucifer, right, star worship whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't yeah, I don't even like, there's so many aspects to all this. Yeah, yeah, the five six and isis is fifty six and yeah isis is s s right and that's the that's you know, the turning of the cycles sine wave. Yeah, like you mentioned earlier, tj elon Musk equals one hundred and ten, which matches with nine to one one and matches with Donnie Darko. And that's another big code in all this big part of this equation. I'll get to that after. Yeah, pol shift like I mean, yeah, shifting of the polarities, union of offosites. It's all some al chemical stuff happening.
Speaker 4: I did want to add in there that can you just go back one mostly yep, sixty eight does equal Bowman for your eye in fifty six is the corny are also fear eable and simple and one ten equals something too, but I can't remember. I think macult something like three out of these four actually match ibel parts. I just wanted to mention, Yeah.
Speaker 3: King, I can almost almost bet my life on it.
Speaker 7: King Charles was also made king on May sixth.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I feel like, I mean, like Trump and Charles are obviously both like these symbolic monarchs in a way, I guess, And like there's all the the baffo mat stuff with King Charles Antichrist codes, so yeah, anti Christ equals revelation and equals Don Trump and Ukraine War and Peppi the Frog and Second Coming and then you know, I was also like thinking about this whole that transition into digital currency, which I think has sort of been the plan all along. Like I don't know, I don't know exactly what's going to happen, but I think something's gonna happen with XRP mhmm.
Speaker 4: You can really find interesting with a lot of Trump stuff. When you start like running numbers and getting matches with Trump, you'll get it matches to a lot of things or names that be because of Trump will get brought up, more like George Soros matching in here. If it wasn't for like Q tards or you know, just conspiracy people that are into Trump. You know, you be talking about George Soros more probably because they're you know, pushing that stuff. Yeah, it's just like you know, Milania Trump obviously because of Donald Trump. It's just like there's certain things where it's like for me, you'll you'll start noticing like a lot of these things all kind of go together in its own little circles somehow.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, And it's like, uh like if you ever use like the JA Matrix database, it's like these people, I don't know, like some of these entries up thousands and thousands of searches and it's all like they're all sort of connected through these conspiracy rabbit holes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll see like so many things that it's like, yeah, what's the odds of that?
Speaker 5: And it's like we just up because there are quantum conscious and I guess that's why people are searching the same terms, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's like ideas like become almost like an aggregor into itself. It's weird.
Speaker 3: I was thinking that.
Speaker 4: I was like, is that another reason why like they almost become so like I guess, like you know, mesmerizing to people's because like in multiple ways, this energy or number or whatever it is, frequency is something is being pumped out in different variations.
Speaker 5: Totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how much free will do we think these politicians and famous people actually have? Oh, they might be under expelled themselves. So that's why it would make sense that they would be into these veins, because that's sort of the associations. Our attention is sort of creating for them. You know. It's like that potential energy again.
Speaker 5: Okay, so it's like they generate energy in these two opposing sides, opposing forces, and then they smash them together and alchemize something new. Like we see there was a clip recently of Elon Musk saying like I'm the George Soros of the right. So now we get it, like these two like worlds combines so fucked up.
Speaker 10: It's like, why would he justify why would you even be proud of that?
Speaker 5: Like that's messed up, dude.
Speaker 3: Like how does that get justified?
Speaker 5: And then what all the neocons are?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 4: That right there, to me is more of a humiliation ritual than anything, because those motherfuckers just came out and told you who the fuck they are and you're still fucking like, oh, who should be humiliated?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, was that.
Speaker 1: In reference to what he was doing in the House, because Elon Musk came out and said that he was going to primary anybody who votes against Trump's agenda. So he's making the point that you guys aren't going to you know, try and block our appointments and and you know, get rid of RFK and all the rest of that stuff. He said, I'm gonna primary you guys if you stand in the way of this. They didn't do that the first time, you know, so there is an a limit of actually being smarter about where they're spending their money and how they're getting things done, because you know, the people of Washington, DC are just that much of a fucking scumbag colony. You know, they suck.
Speaker 2: I don't know what y'all think about Elon and like as this like patron of free speech and the right wing and all these traditional values or whatever, like, even though he clearly doesn't actually align on any of that. Like, it seems to me like he's some kind of controlled op that's sort of like he bought Twitter and turn it into x to sort of destroy free speech. In the long run, it seems, and turn into this of hate speech. And then did you.
Speaker 1: Hear about the plan that he had back in the nineties to have the X app. You wanted everything, banking and everything all through one website. So that's exactly what he's turned Twitter into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's going to.
Speaker 1: Be monopoly because that's what the Chinese have. They have the same kind of programs over there that are the everything app, and that's what uh, you know Elon wanted to bring here, so literally is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he's been doing this X thing for a long time as in a way.
Speaker 5: Before before PayPal, that's what the website was.
Speaker 2: It's always been the X marks, the spot, the mark of the beasts. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then my like one and only tweets or whatever is I explained that it's no longer called a tweet, it's you now just start posting on X and on X stone, don't get turned to stone on X.
Speaker 6: Posted on it.
Speaker 2: Ah, You're You're immortalized through your words and your actions. Line. They will keep a record of everything.
Speaker 5: Black.
Speaker 3: It's like, would that be as well?
Speaker 5: It's volcanic, isn't it? So we wouldn't it be magnetic? Mm hmmm, Onyx, let's lock.
Speaker 7: Well, it's like my connection to it's the algorithm, like the algo and Algo is a star in the head in the constellation of Medusa, in the head of Medusa, So Medusa turns you to stone. So it's Twitter's algo rhythm. And algo is where we get alcohol from you. Right, it's a drunken consciousness.
Speaker 2: It crystallizes you and all of your patterns.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you mentioned it already, but the November fifth and the Guy Forks is interesting.
Speaker 3: You had guy folks before. Oh there we go headless. I knew we had a med.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, November fifth, Guy Fox. Uh you know these revolutions and the stars and pics. I think I go more into uh Tisha Bob is a big part too. Yeah, the nine to eleven rituals and yeah, the two into one collapsing of the twin pillars into the one world. Uh let's see here o.
Speaker 4: He was like real big on the radio, real like kind of like active at nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: It was he was about that hundreds of times.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, what exactly did he say?
Speaker 4: Well, he was just on like the news a lot, just giving like kind of like I guess his his take on what was going on. And then I think he even supposedly had people go down there and actually like paid people to go down there.
Speaker 3: Hopefully.
Speaker 1: Know the first the first time he was on the news about nine to eleven, he was talking about bombs of the building. And they still have that clip, So he was the one mentioning bombs of the building. Yeah, the day of as it was happening. So you know, a lot of people look at that and they're like, well, he's got another truth about this stuff. But then immediately after that, like the day after, it was a completely different story. He completely changed too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, mmm, I'm sure he was in on it. I mean he's he was one of the big like stocks dudes. I guess real estate.
Speaker 1: Right, All about that was real estate, real estate, real estate. When you look at it today, you can see how how fucked they would be if they didn't do that to that skyline, you know, because they would have to take down that beat that that whole building piece by piece to get the asbestos out, and it was already half empty, so the thing was a white elephant. They had to get rid of it. Yeah, So look how much lucky Larry got out in the insurance deal. He got like close to triple the amount that he insured it for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that they did that pretty Uh.
Speaker 4: It wasn't too far from when that happened too, right, Like they had just recently like changed the insurance on the buildings.
Speaker 1: Right, right, they just insured against terrorism, and then they cashed it out twice because he claimed that it was two different attacks. And then he sued them and said, you still want me more money, and they paid about more. So in the end, it was like almost triple the value of these buildings.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: So you know what you want to know something wild? Okay, obviously Trump's all over nine to eleven because we just talked about but you know that clip of him on OPRAH saying she's asking him if he'd ever run for president? Right, it's from nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I thought so. I was thinking of that.
Speaker 5: It didn't know it's from eighty eight.
Speaker 4: Oh, nothing interesting too. Forty fifth and forty seventh president, that would be nine to eleven. I don't know if you get into that later on, but I've seen people say that too, what's up forty fifth president? In forty seventh if you've added them both together nine eleven.
Speaker 2: I think I got that. And the next slide here, yeah, yeah for nice four plus five plus seven. Yeah. I don't know if you know this symbol here is this swastika forty seven flag that's from a rapper named Capital Stees who he actually basically developed schizophrenia and thought the Freemasons and the Illuminati were it to get him, and he ended up killing himself on I believe, like December twenty December twenty first or something twenty twelve. He thought the world would end when he died, and I don't know, he was obsessed with the number four and seven and he thought it like sort of related the crown chakra and the heart chakra with some sort of resonance. And obviously there's all the Masonic symbolism there. I'm not entirely sure well exactly that's all about, but like there's this forty seven Nazi current happening essentially, you know the Cali yuga.
Speaker 7: Also forty five plus forty seven equals ninety two, and that's the Joker equals ninety two.
Speaker 6: That's what I cover is one of the main like these clowns that be clowning.
Speaker 2: And uh, ninety two and twenty nine are both like like, I know, there's a bunch of like words and like it all sort of like codes out to like duality and like black and white.
Speaker 6: And twenty nine nineteen twenty nine was also the Great Depression.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, and then nine plus two you get eleven, you get the the Twin Towers again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so something uh my friend made me these slives actually a little bit of a Kabbalistic sort of tarot analysis here, So yeah, what we noticed was, so the astrology chart for the fifth of November this year gives us this reverse pentagram. Basically in North America it's it's I'm pretty sure it's it's upright in other places, but in America it's reverse pentagram. And then last like almost exactly a year before, on November fourth, we have this hexagram. So I don't I don't really know how common that is in terms of charts, but I thought that was pretty unique. And this idea of like conjunction between Jupiter and Saturn, you know, shifting of you know, there's really realities and and the end of an old empire, rise of a new empire red versus blue. And that's the four and the seven.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's a power.
Speaker 2: The five and the six as well, right, that's the same, the same resonance there, five and six. That's the geometry of our DNA structure. Yeah, it's interesting show this one.
Speaker 4: Maybe I had this, you might remember. I don't know if it kind of looks like it to me on this top birth chart, that red stuff in the middle of it that's drawing on it. To me, it almost looks like the way that that those sticks will lay down on one of those chicks from the Delphi murder.
Speaker 1: It absolutely does. I didn't even think about it that.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, I swear, I just was looking at had a few days ago and I was like, oh, that was fucking J. J.
Speaker 3: Hillas. That looks like the way.
Speaker 1: That that would definitely change the nature of that killing. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 3: That's interesting right there.
Speaker 2: I'm not aware of this killing.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, the Delphi murders.
Speaker 2: Delphi murder, Yeah yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: These two girls. I think they were supposedly killed on the oh by some bridge, this guy. I just it's just very weird case. There's like supposed that a cult symbolism in it Odonists, and it's just like nobody's paying mind to it. Yeah, it's just weird, like certain, go ahead, go ahead, headless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just convicted an innocent man named Richard Allen that they had no evidence against, and then uh stonewalled the idea that it could involve this group calling themselves the Odinist who work inside the the prison. They're in Delphi, and they actually have prison guards with these uh Odinist patches, and one of the prison guards actually murdered an FBI investigator. He went to the FBI Field office through a Molotov cocktail at that at the building, and then when this investigator came out, they got into a gunfight. So this thing is pretty fucking interesting. Nobody's covering that.
Speaker 2: Wow, So wait when did this happen?
Speaker 1: I think this was like two months ago?
Speaker 4: Really, Yeah, the case is old, but yeah, the guy I think got convicted the end, Yeah, not too long ago.
Speaker 3: It's it's very weird. Uh yeah, it's just a very weird case.
Speaker 4: Relly again, but when I saw that, it was like, Yo, that looks almost just like it to me.
Speaker 3: That's really weird. These are these actual too.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, the whole case seemed like an initiation ceremony. So if that's going along with the Dayton time thing, that could make sense as well.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Yeah, like Rachel's sacrifice.
Speaker 5: Hmm, well did that like q Shaman guy have Odin tattoos on him too?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I you know, not to bling it up again. And Lux was the one who found it. Actually I can't remember what kind of ritual it was, but you know, this is going back the Occult Rejects played within the first year that kid was almost like on point with some sort of war ritual that Lux had found that was like, you know, out of some like whatever, and he was going over it and it was very much. It was really interesting to see it in the book because it matched a lot of shit that went on with that dude. Even with like the type of like scenario, it's hard to explain.
Speaker 3: You got to go back. People are interested, it's out this.
Speaker 4: I'm when like the first year of the Occult Rejects, how that guy might have been doing a war ritual. And then the interesting thing is is that not too long after that, we did have some mores done to the Popov.
Speaker 2: To look in all this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I thought was interesting is that maybe these Delphi killings are supposed to be initiating like the next step and whatever, this you know, weird outline that we've been given with all the you know, end of the world type shit UFO stuff. Yeah, it could be a lot deeper than I'm giving it credit.
Speaker 2: Actually, I wouldn't be surprised. Yeah, it's all some big satanic plan.
Speaker 1: Well lay lines too, Like if you're manipulating energy on these lay lines, you're going to get different effects further down the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I think like this's just sort of outlines Trump and his higher fan symbolism.
Speaker 1: That's sort of trumpy and orange too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, it really does sort of match, like with a lot of his symbolism. You know, you got the bulls there, you guys went over there, you got the four beasts from the Bible, the key. Yeah, a lot of good symbolism. Oh yeah, but yeah with the higher fin it's card number five, but it's the sixth because the fool is zero, and then so it's the sixth path so the five and the six again and yeah, and that's is it? Like Trump is sort of this uh he's like this Osiris figure who's been resurrected by Satan. Get like he's possessed by Satan in this new form. I get like Trump had like his fall from grace after his presidency and then you know he's had this comeback arc and like that's the resurrection.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 2: I think, what like a lot of Bill miss out in the mythology is that it's through the left hand path through Satan that like he resurrects. And I don't know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Interestingly, we're touching on the killing of the bull right and uh, oh where is headless?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 5: Where do you leave? I think, oh, shoot, okay, he will love this. So I was minded of the Greek myth where I believe his theseus kills the minotaur, uh with the help of Ariagny. So Ariagny helps him by running a string through the labyrinth so that he can find his way back out right. And then there's like a lot of shows and a lot of like red string symbolism. Of course it's a Kamala bracelet, but also the red string is a theme like in the show Dark, which is all about like nuclear stuff and time travel and time loops, and then also just recently with the election, there's the red Maga bracelet. Ah, yeah, is a big thing and it's basically a red string bracelet. I'm like, is this like the killing of the Bull? Like, I don't know, is it like all tied together? I think that's really interesting.
Speaker 2: What do you think the red bracelet symbolizes? Like is it a bloodlin thing like? Or is it like in the story with Theseus and the Menotaur? It sounds like, oh that thread spiritual thread like of the vine, feminine, like connecting you to your innocence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or like to guide the masculine right like towards success or like healing, or like.
Speaker 2: To inspire you know, of amaze.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he ends up leaving her though story Yeah, it's pretty brutal. She helps him and then he moves on, I think unwittingly sort of. But yeah, I don't know. I'm not sure, Like in Kabala, like, what's it's supposed to symbolize? Does it do as anyone know? The red?
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm not entirely sure.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I wish I wish I could give an answer to that. I'd love to be able to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not sure really, but like, I know, Tucker Carlson wears one. What's that British politician Rishi Sunak is that his name? He wears one. I think it's also a Hindu thing too, like it's not just exclusive to Kabala. But I just thought that. My ears really perked up when I saw Mega promoting, Like where where your red bracelet?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What is what is interesting?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, anyways, sorry, tied it into dark Ariadne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, there's definitely something going on there. Let's see what we got here?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Angel of Jupiter, Angel of Saturn. Uh, just more than forty seven symbolism too, Like you can see Jupiter, it's a big four, and then where do we go? Yeah, Saturn lead sort of got the seventh, the forty seven.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I just.
Speaker 2: Thought i'd include that and then yeah, I noticed this, actually I thought this was interesting. So since at least twenty seventeen, a lot of like the Israeli Zionists have been called Trump like a sort of messiah, comparing him to Cyrus, Cyrus the Great who freed the Jews from Babylon. Well, they found all these codes, so they found that Donald Trump's name and Hebrew equals four to twenty four, which is the numerical equivalent of moshayakshayak. I don't know how to exactly what moshayak for the house of David.
Speaker 5: And then also I think it's like moshak or something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: In Leviticus, Rabbi glazers and found the words d Trump and president of the of the USA adjacent to the word koresh, which is how they say Cyrus. And all these words were also adjacent to mashiek like with like like if you like layout, like I was watching a video of it, like just like the Hebrew torah, like just like I don't know, just like like in a word search, you just find them next to each other. You can just spell these words with the Hebrew letters and it forms all this. Yeah, wow, pretty weird, pretty weird. But yeah, so like his comparison to Cyrus sort of makes sense because he's like this Israeli messiah, but he's not actually from Israel obviously, he's this outside, this foreign messiah, and that sort of like pairs up with the symbolism and dune. You know, this white dude, he's this foreigner comes to the desert and becomes their God Emperor. Speaking of there's the God Emperor. I don't know, like I find it funny that people were calling him God Emperor Trump like back in twenty sixteen. And it's like these memes just keep getting better and like more real, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And now like.
Speaker 2: This new, this new Warhammer game is out, and well I know for one that the right wing is huge on it. They love that game, and they love all these like Lord of the Rings, Return of the King type memes. But yeah, so I was just doing codes revolving around the Messiah and the Last President, House of David correct Cyrus. Yeah, Yeah, it's pretty weird. Last President matches with Messiah. Trump matches with Robert F. Kennedy matches with the House of David. Yeah, Koresh matches with mushiek Bible codes, black Rock and the Black Rock is the Black Cube obviously, red Pill Ripple. There's the x RP component again, the digital Reset. It's all sort of laid out in the area. God Emperor matches with David Koresh, which is kind of interesting. David Koresh, the Waco dude. He obviously created that name for himself by combining like the House of David and Koresh, this this foreign messiah figure, because obviously he viewed himself some type of Messiah, and he created this cult that basically they all got killed because they're just living outside of the matrix essentially in some way. I mean, that's what happens when you lead people out of the matrix. Like I know, David Koresh wasn't like a good dude. I'm pretty sure he had like some sexual rape stuff going on, pedophile stuffs, as any cult leader does.
Speaker 5: It seems to be a theme.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, they go hand in hand. Forty seven matches with Rosicrucians, matches with Skull and Bones. There's another thing I wanted to get into. Oh yeah, yeah, oops, I don't know if you can see it there the slide things covering Rosa Crucian secret monarchy, matches with Trump one, matches with New Babylon, and so like sort of like you know, contrasting New Babylon with New Jerusalem, like Babylon being the Western world and like this this old power that be, and then New Jerusalem being this new world order that's forming. I guess I don't know. Maybe it's like the conjunction of the pentagram and the hexagram, the five and the six, the blue and the red. That's sort of like you got the Pentagon in America and then you got Israel coming into alignment, like maybe in full effect or something. I mean, they've always sort of been in cahoots.
Speaker 5: But so comparing Trump to Cyrus, so I had to remind myself, like who is Cyrus in the Bible. So according to the Bible, Cyrus the Great was the king of the Achaemenid Empire, so he was an emperor unto himself. He was also the monarch who ended the Babylonian kept the bee. Yeah, that's interesting because you just.
Speaker 2: Read them from You freed the Jews from Babylon and also had one of the greatest empires ever at the time, the Persian Empire.
Speaker 5: If you alchemize the red and the blue, it makes purple, which is the color of royalty monarchy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah Phoenician, Yeah m hm. And yeah, yeah, the crown the guiding hand behind the dualities. And then yeah, I was playing with this idea of Trump being the king of New Atlantis, this Mason king, this Messiah figure, and like before I even looked up the codes, I was sort of like toying with this idea like New Atlantis. And then I looked it up, and I was like, oh shit, Donald Trump matches with New Atlantis, and he matches with uh yeah, President of the United States matches with Atlantis in Latin or Hebrews Zipher. And this all comes back to Francis Bacon and his ideas for essentially this utopian world where democracy and reason and human rights would prevail. And he wrote this story called New Atlantis taking place on this mythical island called Bensalem, which means Son of Peace. And then while I looked it up, Cyrus the Great matches with Bensalem, Son of Peace. And then Solomon's House That's what he called this like college that would like rule over this New Atlantis, this college of philosopher kings. The Solomon's House matches with Cyrus and matches with Synagogue of Satan, matches with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. There was another one, wasn't there. I don't know. Francis Bacon matches with Nine to Eleven, matches with Alex Jones, matches with fools gold matches with Zionism, matches with Parsival, matches with vitriol. Like they all sort of go together in a way. Like you know, Parsival the pure fool, who you know, he reaches the end of the rainbow and he's just back where he started rather than finding this treasure that's the fool's gold. And yes, Sir Francis Bacon matches with the dark Enlightenment, so like the road Like that comes back to the Rosicrucian idea too. They were like like they they were sort of like the Illuminati and like the Masons, but they weren't really for democracy. They're more like into established a monarchy, and they I think they're like behind a lot of the fascist ideas that have come out in the past, like you know five hundred years or three hundred years whenever. I mean Rosa Cruscians. Yeah, that goes back to like sixteen hundreds. That's like where modern politics all sort of devolves from. I guess, yeah, that's like when democracy was kind of created, and these people have always been behind the scenes trying to like you know, have their fascist revolution and put this this monarch on the throne and so I think like maybe Trump, like you know how like these QAnon people back in twenty twenty when Biden won, all the QAnon people were saying that Trump actually did win and they raked the election, and well, like behind the scenes, Trump was still the president. They're saying, like there's a lot of things they point it out, like I'm not like super verse on all the QAnon stuff, but there was some interesting things like the fact that like the Registry hadn't been updated with any of Biden's orders for like a long time, like when normally it's like the day after or something. And like the fact Biden wasn't using Air Force one and he was filming everything in these like weird Hollywood sets and he had all these Hollywood producers on his administration, making so like they're making it seem like it's all a movie and there's this script going on. Whether or not that's true or not, I mean, I don't know, but like they sort of made it seem like Trump was always actually kind of in charge behind the scenes, or like at least pulling some strings within the deep state. That's the QAnon idea of him draining the swamp. So yeah, maybe he really has been the shadow monarch that they installed behind the scenes. I don't know, the Illuminati, King the Great Beast Kennedy keeps coming up here too, And yeah, the Kennedy family is a big part of the script, being like cast as the heroes and the story. I mean, I don't know. I don't know what to think though, h.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: I think they're all kind of frauds. Let's get into Trump the Time Traveler. So we've all seen the Back to the Future references and all these weird encoded messages and all these movies, and I don't know, I really don't know what to think. But like one thing's for sure is that this Last President book where Baron Trump becomes the last President, and they described essentially Trump Tower to like a striking degree of accuracy. And they also say that he is exploring underground civilizations in this story too, which ties into a lot of this like Hollow Earth, Nazi occultism, and I don't know, the underground area fifty one facilities and the trafficking tunnels.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's all sort of like all of these different ideas sort of connect through Trump, which I find interesting, right, Like he's like this nexus point for all these different conspiracies and occult ideas, all these symbols and themes. But yeah, back to the future obviously it's eighty eight miles an hour, and then they travel time. But then I don't know, if you remember, he goes back and he hits a pine tree and then what was once called twin pines Mall then becomes lone pine mall. So there's that immediate two into one symbolism. And then I don't know, there's other references in there, like you know, when he's riding the Dolore and it leaves this fiery trail of the two pillars, the twin flames.
Speaker 3: It's almost like a chariot too, in a sense, a chariot, yeah.
Speaker 2: The fiery wheels, Yeah, the spinning wheels of the o endum.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna put more back to the future, like jamatric codes, but like there's just I don't know, there's too many codes to fit everything in here. People are interested can go find that out themselves. There's all kinds of codes. It's it's really remarkable actually, So yeah, back to the future. He also times time, travels back to the day, November fifth, right, and well that's when he discovers time travel in the movie. It's that date. And yeah, like I was saying, this is like when the veil is thin and we have other things like in the show dark another show which ties into all this very heavily with all the symbols and themes that the first instance of time travel, and that show happens on November fourth, and then and Donnie Darko, which we'll be covering after too. Donnie Darko takes place around Halloween time. I can't remember exactly if that's when he does this little like timeline save the Day thing, but it's basically, yeah, it's on Halloween, so it's kind of weird. It all falls in this time, right, And I don't know, Trump the Pumpkin, Yeah, Trump, Donnie Darko a lot good symbolism here. So it takes place in nineteen eighty eight, but it came out in two thousand and one, right, And it was supposed to come out right around nine to eleven actually, but then they delayed it because one of the main parts of the film is like these plane crashes that happen and that's what causes these timeline riffs and shit that he needs to fix. We'll get this. The movie actually premiered on January nineteenth, one, one, nine, and then yeah, two thousand and one. I think like two thousand and one itself as like a glyph. The number sort of shows us two morphing into one. Yeah, the two and then the two, the two zeros. That's like numers them together. Then that's the occultation that's happening, the eclipsing the two into one. And that's what all these eclipse rituals signifying, I guess, to the two into one. That's what the nine to eleven collapsing of the twin pillars is.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't really, I don't know. I want to hear what everyone else thinks about all this, Like what is the deeper meaning of all that? What are exactly are they doing? Is this just the birth of the new world order? Or is this like collapsing like split timelines, like between like the organic and inorganic timeline.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Donnie Donald, don the Dawn Star Lucifer. You can see here. You got the eight pointed star in the movie cover too. It's it's all there. Dark, Oh the dark, Oh is the dark Sun, the black Sun, the eclipse. Son. I think they're all symbols for the same thing in a way. And then yeah, in that movie, he's told the world's gonna end in twenty eight days, six hours, forty two minutes, and twelve seconds. Yeah, that up, that equals eighty eight.
Speaker 3: It's like also the shirt, right, it's an eclipse on his shirt too.
Speaker 2: I don't yeah, I don't. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be. But you can see like eight points in it too, So it's like the eight pointed star of Ishtar or yeah, the eight spoked wheel of Dharma. I mean, all these symbols, the eighty eight, the octopus. Now this one was cool. What's up?
Speaker 7: I would say, what a full moon cycle is twenty eight point five days, So it's.
Speaker 2: Like right right pretty close.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like all those twenty eight days later, same thing.
Speaker 2: Twenty eight days later. Yeah, the zombie movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird the way they like all these people seem to include into these same codes. I don't know, Like I wonder if they did this intentionally for just sort of flows through the media. I mean, I think it's a bit of both.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I see it because I have two young kids, and I see the same themes in a lot of children's movies as well, like Two into One or like even in the Sonic the Hedgehog series. I think it's the second one. Doctor Eggman is in this like gigantic mach suit thing and just destroying everything. I'm going to bring order from Chaos, like he literally said the Masonic like it's crazy, Ma Sonic, right, yeah, Ma, Sonic the Hedgehog exactly. And then I just was looking up Order from Order from Chaos Sonic to Hedgehog, and I had no idea that apparently comic number one sixty nine. So again the top of the arch is called Order from Chaos Part two, which is part of the Great Harmony series of Sonic the Hedgehog. So you out leading to goals in age. I mean, I don't know. We can say all day long, like who orchestrates these things? But then like you know, our fascination with Jamatria numbers symbols, like isn't that how God communicates? So as much as like the politicians and the planners can think that they are the ones orchestrating it, isn't it really like God has the upper hand of it all, whether he's actively doing it or allowing it to be, he is overseeing the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know, And it's like that's the like it's always watching over and communicating through everything, no matter what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I don't I don't necessarily I think that those symbols are like evil, Like a lot of people would like right slap an evil label on it. And I don't know if like what's going on is necessarily like inherently evil. Is it just what is? Like you said, like you were saying before a little bit in the beginning of the presentation, like about the Cali Yuga. It actually comforts me a lot to think that, like maybe this is just the end of a cycle, and we've done this cycle before as humanity.
Speaker 2: It's just the nature of the cosmic mechanics, just the.
Speaker 5: Order of things. The Wheel of Time, like you said, which is another show that came out in recent years, The Wheel of Time. Yeah, it's actually really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But like one thing I'm wondering, I guess it's like, is it like a certain part of these elites, like is there agenda to like turn back the wheel of time or like stop the flow of time, so they can basically evade their own judgment day or is that what all this timeline manipulation is, Like they're sort of jumping into alternate dimensions where they can escape their own judgment.
Speaker 5: Okay, so that makes me think of like it makes me think of like the Greek myths, which ironically is like tied to like, you know, the whole nephiline because if you want to say, like the gods of old are you know, fallen angels nephiline whatever. But like in the Greek myths, for example, like there's always prophecy, right, Like this king will get this prophecy that his you know, son is gonna kill him and ascend the throne. And to try to prevent that, the king like throws him into the river with his mother to drown them. But by doing but by receiving the prophecy and doing the thing to prevent the prophecy, he brings the prophecy about.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: I think you can't run from your destiny.
Speaker 5: No, So like to think that you're gonna judgment, I mean I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: And like, yeah, it's like a lot of like the crux of all these time travel stories is like when you try to change the past that it like your attempts to fix things is actually what causes things to go wrong in the first place, and that's what sets out the emotion and that's this whole never ending cycle.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, totally. And even in like in the Bible want to make it, you know, a Christian element to it, Like if Judas didn't think what he thought about Christ and was like, oh, you know, I got to stop this, dude, I'm going to betray him for whatever thirty pieces of silver or whatever it was. Yea, if he didn't do that, would Jesus have died the way that he did? And would we have salvation? If that's what you believe, then we have salvation in the deaths of Christ. So like would that have happened if he didn't betray and like do the most evil shit in the whole world? Like should we say thanks Judas?
Speaker 2: It's interesting you brought that. It's true, like he's kind of the hidden he's the hidden hero of the story. Like I'm pretty sure there's other non canon Bible books that talk about that, like the Gospel of Barnabas. I think maybe where like Jesus basically takes Judas aside and he's like, Hey, I have this special mission for you, but you're basically going to go down as the most evil man in history, but I need you to betray me so I can fulfill my mission here on Earth and you know, die for humanity. Like it's all as part of the planet.
Speaker 10: People would be like, oh, Judas is in hell for sure, and I'm like, I don't know, bro, but it's yeah, the whole idea that like oh yeah, like did he just be good?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And without without knowledge of evil, we wouldn't be able to have knowledge of I guess.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Like the so I like, like I really do resonate with like these Luciferians who see Satan and Lucifer as the good guy and they look up to that archetype. I think it's like a step in the path. I guess, Like, I don't know, it's definitely it's I think it's all that's very relevant to like the figure of Trump and what his archetype is, whether or not, like I mean personal opinions of the man aside like what he's done in the script and the bigger picture. I think you could say, he's had a good effect on the world.
Speaker 5: Super fun character to watch, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, and then like you can even think of like Trump twenty sixteen Trump versus like current Trump. It's like without Biden, without the Biden Harris administration, would Trump be able to be as effective as he is now? So like without let's say, the Judases of America. Yeah right, Like, would Trump have this like messianic mythos about him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Now Trump has his own.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so a part of an overarching storyline that both sides work together to synthesize.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all a dialectic of opposing forces chaos in order. Yeah m hm. I feel like that's the only way to look at it. Like otherwise you're just, i don't know, just running.
Speaker 5: From one one. Yeah. Otherwise I feel like you're just running from one pendulum side to the other, and then you're just gonna make yourself dizzy and sick in the process. Yeah, yeah, exhausted. It is confusing if you don't see it like from that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all I agree with everything you just said.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, like I think it's like a I don't know, like I want to get into like Trump and the whole vaccine thing too, the black goo, and like it's kind of like a like that was a litmus test to divide the week from the strong in some sense. I mean, I don't know, but that, Yeah, that symbolism comes up too. Let's see. Oh yeah, but here this was in Donnie Darko. Basically he gets up and he leans over and his head blocks out his lamp, which is the first sign of the eclipse, right, But then you also see this eye in the corner there. It's all seeing eye. But then someone compared this to the twenty seventeen Great Eclipse and the slope matches up pretty well. And then obviously this year we just had the other eclipse in this big X mark in America. So I don't know, I don't know what that means, but I know there's a lot of biblical codings around it, like people were talking about those eclipse for years before it happened. And yeah, I went through like the Seven Towns of Salem and the seven Towns of Nineve, which are sort of like spiritually opposite. Nineveh's the epitom medieval and uh, Salem means peace.
Speaker 6: So yeah, the trapezoid on the right, which is the top of the arch is a trapezoid.
Speaker 7: And I found I haven't I haven't double checked it, but I did once find out that the original name for trapezoid was trap is.
Speaker 2: Ion, trapas ion. Yeah, it kind of sounds wait, so what did you say, it's the top of the arch, like, uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like the miss the miss Archer.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, yeah, that is a good point. And then there's they have like the t the triple cross tea symbolism, the Tao mm hmm yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All this, like eighty eight maybe has to do with the sun and the moon and the synchronization of his cycles for ritual means, creating these portals and space and time. I don't know, the Hollywood seems to be very clued in on all that. You got this lions Gate symbolism. There's Elon, you know what, a great traditional Christian man with family values. I don't know what to say. I don't I think anyone who takes Elon seriously, I mean, just look at the dude. Look at how he acts, look at what he does. He's a hypocrite. He doesn't really stand for anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's just like a caricature. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like I'm not sure if it's just like he's a rich dude with autism, or if he's and he has way too much social media fame now yeah, or if it's like I don't know, it's like I feel like he's changed a lot in the past year, in the past few years, Like I don't know. When I was younger, like back in high school, everyone thought Elon was the smartest dude ever. Everyone thought he was going to change the world, and like people literally thought he was a walking genius. And now I don't really know anyone who has any actual respect for him or takes him serious, anyone who really thinks his ideas are that good. It's like he's totally I don't know, he's not just rebranded himself though. Thing. It's just like he's he's too comfortable with his own fame and he just kind of says too much online. I don't know, it's kind of ruined his image. And this new Trump thing, I don't know, it's weird. The Yeah, like they're they're sort of assembling the Avengers, like Guardens of the Galaxy are here.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you're so fucked.
Speaker 3: Much.
Speaker 2: I am interested to see how this plays out. I am it's it's gonna be good fun.
Speaker 5: It will be fun.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Baphamett being this like this hermetic lucifer alchemical symbol ties in everything that's going on here, I guess. And then yeah, I just added this last point, like the whole symbolism of Trump being like this Grail king in this Messiah. Well, did you know that his grandmother's last name is Christ kind of weird? Eh? And he likes to brag about his ancestry and his good genes as he says, Well, I mean what is he Is he bragging just about his his German and Scottish ancestry or is there something else in the mix that, like, is he actually part of this Rex Dias holy Grail bloodline descended from Jesus the Man. If that's real, I don't know, Like, maybe there's more to all this. And well, I'll tell you one thing. I think it's curious that both of Trump's parents died in Long Island, New York Jewish Medical Center, both of them, one of them at the age eighty eight and the other at age ninety three. I think those numbers are definitely not coincidental. I mean they could be coincident, but they're not insignificant. Pretty pretty killer numerology there, and it sort of represents the two sides. You got like the the eighty eight far right side, and then you got like the the ninety three saturn pilled blue pill.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, is is he the Messiah? Is he a lion like lamb or just a wolf in sheepskin? I think we all sort of know the answer, but maybe it's a bit of both. I think I'm just gonna leave it there because yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of weird stuff with the numbers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and again it's it's again like it's interesting how you'll see like a lot of things are even associated with that person's name popping out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like I think it's fun, like if you look up any like president and world leader in general, they'll match with a bunch of other world leaders and related people or were going on during that time the political sphere. Yeah, and just yeah, current events.
Speaker 3: Or the phrases that are associated with it's fucking bizarre. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: What I like noticing too, is like over the years, like where I'll have seen like two matches that seem totally unrelated, but then given some time and context, you could come back and see that they actually totally make sense after what's unfolded, you know what I mean, Like, just give it some time and we'll see how all these codes are interrelated and you know, further connect in different ways. Yeah, it's a fun little game.
Speaker 3: It's a funny game. It can be.
Speaker 2: It's fun. It's fun. That's it is fun fun and can help us lead ourselves and other people to new understandings and new truths.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you very much having and that was a really that was an amazing presentation. It was more than I had expected, and it was a great job. Again, like at some of the matches again, there's just some really weird, weird shit. TJ, thank you so much for bringing yours too. You know, I appreciate that you were in even like the guests, and you still brought some slides. That's what's up. That's what a man does. And Teresa, thank you very much for joining us. I always appreciate you, know, your take on things. You know, that's why I have you here. Spiritual gangsters and unfortunately headless he was using the laptop and it died, so yeah, it wasn't coming back. But yeah, so his notes will be in the bottom. You know already had them introduce themselves before in the beginning. If you want to check out the Spiritual Gangsters, you want to check out TJ or Evan on their social media.
Speaker 3: Their links and stuff will be in the bottom.
Speaker 4: Again, thank you Wolf for coming on and I appreciate you spending the time and covering this topic. It was really interesting and weird and that's what I expected. Until the next one. Everybody be well later.