Speaker 1: Her zis telephone Brig.
Speaker 2: Carl, Hello Kyle Seasons goodn amed.
Speaker 1: Gouden a prigator, rigates good dunker ghana one Mark Amed get yeah, that's get some.
Speaker 2: And wine drinking, Yeah ghana as dunbis Morgan.
Speaker 3: This more Pricketor in this conversation you heard.
Speaker 1: Mertions need some sen vine drinking, which.
Speaker 3: Means would you like to drink wine with the meals?
Speaker 1: Hello Kyle Seasons good and abmed Gouden am pricketor wrigates.
Speaker 2: Good dunker Zangzi kyleen.
Speaker 1: Ghana one Mark Amed, get yeah, that's get some sn wine drinking, Yeah, ghana as dunbis Morgan, this more Pricketor.
Speaker 3: Do you remember what the postman might say when handing you something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a bit to.
Speaker 3: Say that's for you?
Speaker 1: Does this? Trizy does this?
Speaker 2: Trisy ask what is that? What's is TuS? What's is TuS?
Speaker 3: Say? I don't know? Is ask him how much you owe.
Speaker 2: If you showed it?
Speaker 3: Heenan How would he say you owe me ten marks?
Speaker 1: He shouldn't yet seen mark c schulden c schulden Mia s shoulden at Saint Mark.
Speaker 3: Say I have no marks.
Speaker 2: I have a kind of mark. I have a kind of mark.
Speaker 3: Ask how much is that in dollars?
Speaker 2: Be feel is does in dollar? We feel is does in dollar?
Speaker 3: He says, give me german marks please.
Speaker 1: Games de mark bitter, games de march bitter.
Speaker 3: Tell him you haven't any.
Speaker 2: I have a kina, I have a kinda.
Speaker 3: Say I can give you dollars.
Speaker 2: It can in the dollar, gibon it can it can give them, it can inu gebon it can in the dollar.
Speaker 3: GiB He says, I wouldn't like any.
Speaker 1: Ishmusha kaina, ishmusha kaine.
Speaker 3: Say no dollars.
Speaker 2: Kind of dollar, kind of dollar?
Speaker 3: Say here are seventeen dollars?
Speaker 2: He isn't sipsin dollar?
Speaker 3: Sipsin that's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: We don't see bitter? Does this feel good? Get it? Get it? Does? Get it? Does get it? Feel good? Does this feel good?
Speaker 3: Say that's a lot?
Speaker 1: Does this fear? Does this fear?
Speaker 3: Tell me that's a lot of money?
Speaker 1: Does this feel good?
Speaker 3: Say eighteen dollars, that's a lot of money?
Speaker 1: Artsendollar? Does this feel good? Artsendollar? Does this feel good?
Speaker 3: He says, that's too much here.
Speaker 1: In the does this to feel.
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 1: To feel? To feel? Does this to feel?
Speaker 3: Which word means too, as in too much. So tell me much too much?
Speaker 1: Feel to feel.
Speaker 3: That's too much money?
Speaker 1: Does this to feel good? Does this to feel good?
Speaker 3: Ask me how much money I have?
Speaker 2: If you get hamsi, If you get hamsi.
Speaker 3: I have twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: If we don't w wants a bitter iswbot Swansish dollar, Swansich.
Speaker 4: Swanseych say twenty Swansey, say you have twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: He harmed Swansish dollar.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Twenty four.
Speaker 1: Nine Fia and swansee Fia and Swansish Fia and Swansee.
Speaker 3: Tell me you have twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: You shall have a friend from swansis dollar friendfun swansees.
Speaker 3: Now say the number twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Achtun swansees actun swansesh.
Speaker 3: Tell me that I have too much money?
Speaker 2: The harm to feel good, the harm to feel good?
Speaker 1: I have thirty dollars vedo whu and the ishabatress dollar prices prices.
Speaker 3: Tell me you have thirty German marks.
Speaker 1: Ishabatriss d mark priss.
Speaker 3: Tell me you have thirty nine marks.
Speaker 1: Ishab Nolan tres marks.
Speaker 3: Say no nine.
Speaker 1: Nine norlan Swanse Nolan Swanse.
Speaker 3: Ask is that too much.
Speaker 1: Is do to feel it does to feel to feel.
Speaker 2: No, that's enough, We don't hunzibita nine does is kanuk kanok? Kanuk does this? Kanuk does this?
Speaker 3: Kanuk say that's not enough?
Speaker 2: Does it? Does sang.
Speaker 3: Say thirty four that's enough?
Speaker 2: Fion riis does this kanug fion riisi? Does this?
Speaker 3: Kanug say that's too much?
Speaker 1: Does this? To feel.
Speaker 3: Say that's too much money?
Speaker 1: Does this? To feel good?
Speaker 3: Give me forty German marks?
Speaker 1: We don't and the bitter games in a.
Speaker 2: Furtish demark ferd sich third Sich.
Speaker 3: Say forty dollars fiertzich dollar, and now say fourteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Fiertzine dollar. Fiert Seine.
Speaker 3: Say fourteen forty.
Speaker 2: Thirteen. Third Sich.
Speaker 3: Say give me forty seven marks.
Speaker 2: Games me a deemon Furtich mark demon fert Siche.
Speaker 3: Say forty six, that's enough.
Speaker 1: Thanks, third sish does this? Kanuk does this? Kanuk say that's not enough?
Speaker 2: Does the snitch? Kanuk does a snitchkanuk.
Speaker 3: Say I would like forty eight marks.
Speaker 2: Hmster achton firdzisch mark.
Speaker 3: Say no thirty eight.
Speaker 1: Nine. Afton treisich achtun Treisich.
Speaker 3: Say no twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Nine afton swansish artun swanseish.
Speaker 3: Ask how many dollars would you like?
Speaker 1: We feel a dollar mustenzi we feel a dollar.
Speaker 3: Say give me a couple of dollars.
Speaker 2: Games and Padola.
Speaker 3: Say I have no dollars?
Speaker 1: Is a abokinda dollar.
Speaker 3: Say I haven't any.
Speaker 1: Ish Abo kaina ish abo Kaine.
Speaker 3: Ask do you have money?
Speaker 2: Hamsy good, hamsy good?
Speaker 3: Ask do you still have some money?
Speaker 2: Hamsy no itvas good?
Speaker 3: Answer certainly.
Speaker 1: Si Shah Si shah.
Speaker 3: Say I would still like some money.
Speaker 2: Each merch no it was good, no edva's good.
Speaker 3: Ask again do you have money?
Speaker 2: Hamsy good?
Speaker 3: Say no, I have no money.
Speaker 1: Nine Carbo can get.
Speaker 3: Say give me some.
Speaker 2: Money please, games in me a vast gate bitter, I.
Speaker 3: Don't have any money.
Speaker 1: Carbo can Getrbo can get.
Speaker 3: Contradict him, Yes, you still have some money.
Speaker 6: Do thee harmon no red vast good? Do thee harmon no red vast good?
Speaker 3: Say you still have a lot of money.
Speaker 2: The harm nor fieged. The harm nor fieged.
Speaker 3: Say okay, here are thirty five German marks.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: He isn't find mark, Say.
Speaker 3: Thanks, that's enough.
Speaker 2: Dunker does his kanoug.
Speaker 1: It's the ane direction ubum of Deutsche.
Speaker 3: Now some arithmetic problems in German, and what in the off The Fragen answer the questions vi.
Speaker 2: Mar, vivere, Martzwi try.
Speaker 1: Fun on try Mart fun.
Speaker 5: Funf on dry marked, viva act art on funf Martvifa tride sayn.
Speaker 2: F on fear Martviva.
Speaker 1: Fund seine.
Speaker 2: Tried say on fear Mart, Viva.
Speaker 1: Seep saying.
Speaker 2: The seen on fear martvivre.
Speaker 5: Swansea Swansea, swansea on sex, martvif sex on Swansea, art on swanse on fear martvif art on swanse on fear.
Speaker 1: Kah, spy on tric Swyon, tric syon rising on swy martviv syon, riser on spy, Fion tri sish fiond rising on swove Marti fion rising on swove, sex on third sich fion tricy, swolf mark sex and fir.
Speaker 6: Tryon riser on sane Mart, vif tryon rising on sine, tryon f fanc mac.
Speaker 3: Sexure, Hey, stop, that's enough.
Speaker 1: He who ins the ov does this skanook Yes, Madam Hann, Yesdim.
Speaker 3: Hann respond affirmatively. The secret of the conversation You're about to have is that you should listen for the verb. For example, if he says can you do so and so, then you say yes I can. If he says have you so and so, then you say yes, I have and so on.
Speaker 1: Let's begin intruding in ze hamsi norgade, Yeah, I have an orgade hamsin nor filged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I harbor no feel.
Speaker 1: Good humsi and padola.
Speaker 2: Yeah, harbor and pardola.
Speaker 1: Me it's it was marten, Yeah, I hi.
Speaker 6: Mostly it's it was mahan I mostly it's as mahan.
Speaker 1: If drinking beer metion the en beer met me a drinking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ihmoshta and be a medin and drinking most and be a Medean and drinking.
Speaker 1: About Harba can be here quinsi nodvas be a Finnish caufin.
Speaker 6: Yeah it cannot advas be a physy caufin.
Speaker 1: Quinzy or wine finish caufin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it can of wine fusy coffin.
Speaker 1: Humsigid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, harbagate it hab agate.
Speaker 3: Good I ormitt he said he's also coming along, say fine.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: This is the end of unit sixteen.