Speaker 1: As welcome.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic podcast The Early Show today because I got my guests from across the pond, my good friend Miles Johnson.
Speaker 1: He's with Johnston. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: He's a legend, the founder of the Basis Project. You know, he was doing this stuff since before the Max Spears days, as far as like super Soldiers and stuff. I mean, he's been coming out with like legendary breaking disclosure for years and I really respect him for what he's done, and I really looked up to him his research. He did Pirate radio back in the day. And I'll just read a little bird I wrote about it, I wrote. Miles Johnson, the founder of the Basis Project, joins the podcast to uncovered decades of research into UFOs, covered black operations, underground cloning facilities like AL four ninety nine, and advanced artificial intelligence. He's interviewed whistleblowers like Barry King, Lisa Williams, Max Spears, and others who claim involvement in deeply hidden programs dealing with non human intelligences, consciousness, manipulation, and interdimensional warfare. Will expo how these revelations affect our understanding of disclosure and the two true power structure controlling Earth. And with all that said, i'd like and you guys can check them out at the Basis Project and i'd like to give him a big more welcome back to the show, Myles, thanks so much for coming back on man, how are you well?
Speaker 3: Uh, really, you really shouldn't be talking to about me because really this is Millie. Okay, Bob Osbourne introduced Millie the pussy Cop. Now Millie is a blonde. She's a honey blonde. Look at all this hair. She's actually absolutely rabbishing the beautiful this girl, all right, and she's she's she's one of my giant pussies, all right. He's got a whole lot of hair and everything else. It's got the blonde friends there you can see, and it's got big ears and stuff you can't see. Thanks to Bob Osbourne, Millie has now arrived on the international UFO conspiracy Circuit. Now she's available for hire. It takes four people to lift her and she's a thousand pounds a weekend plus tips. Okay, that's hilarious. Yeah, and her faceally change. You see, she's slightly embarrassed. Now you can just see that in the eyes. Yeah, this is Milly, this giant pussy cat. Welcome to Milly. Unfortunately she's the silent type. She doesn't really contribute to a lot of conversation. But this is Milly and thanks to Osbourne who introduced her days ago.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when you you came on my show a couple of weeks ago and you had her on and you got upset because someone in the audience thought she was an elephant, you know, And and do you remember that?
Speaker 3: That's because she was turned right now she's facing you. Do you realize I big the is on this cat. You can't get your arms right the back. I'm not going to try. Yeah feet here where my hand is is two feet up from the ground.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, wow, that's huge.
Speaker 3: Anyway, how much?
Speaker 1: How much? Setting way mouse, Let's put it this way.
Speaker 3: The land lady who was a former topless model, she's six foot two, so depending where you're standing. You know, she was in the pussy Cats and she had her Ginger Tom Cat on the back of her land Rover driving all around the place. You know, you have the spare tire in the back. She had that covered with her pussy cat, so she was she went absolutely crazy about me having this huge pussy cat. So I went into the pub the next day and she was serious. She says, where's the pussy cat? So to get round, get this done using Jack's and really slowly get her into the car because once she got it in the car, it wasn't to come out by itself. So I brought it round and she actually fell madly love with it. I then told everybody it takes four people to lift this pussy cat. So would you believe it? In the pub, you know, when people have had a couple of beers, people would bet, I bet you could lift that cat. So one or two guys who could lift her if you have the right technique. There's a technique to everything. Anyway. She she then awarded it this name because I was called Miles. She called the pussy cat Millie. So it's been called Millie ever since. And this got a beautiful letter strapped round it, and and I mean that was the story. Unfortunately, her husband, when this thing was moved, he had to lift it on himself. He had to lift it by himself back and he had a bloody hernia. So Anyway, this is this is Millie the Comedy Cat, because some of the subjects we talk about are pretty damn serious. So Millie the Cat is here and there she is, right, Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: Well what did you start today?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm just gonna say, did you want to start with your the more updates on summer conferences?
Speaker 3: Yes, right, there's a heck of a lot happening. I have canceled my conference on June the twenty eighth and ninth. There's two reasons for that. My co host was a prominent actress and she suddenly got a got a gig. And when you get work, you get work, and you turn up. You don't say I'm doing Miles Johnson's conference, shove the money. I'm not going to take this very important leading role in a movie or something. So, you know, tragically, she sort of treated me a second best, which is so hurtful. So anyway, cutting a very long story short, there were too many conferences coming back to back. Carrie is due to speak at my conference, and I'm planning to do a special record with Carry cass here and I'm just sorting out a venue to do a special thing, and hopefully we're going to be able to go live with Kerry Cassidy and two or three of the other speakers right about the twenty ninth of June. So we're still working on that. So when you make a decision, you have to make a decision, you have to say this is going to go, no go, no go. That was it. So immediately after that is Kerry Cassidy's conference. Now Kerry is in will be in England obviously for that and she does a really really good conference at High Elms Manor for the UFO Academy and that's North London, so it's a lot more convenient for a lot of people in the UK, so they just get off at the train. This is a beautiful manor house you run by a lot of by a very nice Irish family, the O'Neills, very nice people, and that's actually used on movie sets and movie shoots. It's a wonderful old manor house and used to be a school. So she's holding her conference there, the Awaken Aware conference I think at the UFO Academy and I think that's the fourth and fifth of July, and you get your tickets from the UFO Academy. I think dot Com or dot co dot UK. So Carry's conference will be there and I'll be speaking at that. Some guy called Simon Parks. You probably hasn't heard of him. He'll be speaking at that. And another guy who's a very serious old school UFO experience he called Tony Topping. He's been through the mill a few times and he has written a book. Tony Topping, very good guy. I think there's a beautiful woman there called Maria Weekly, and Maria Weekly has got a whole new films available on Amazon called The Secret History of Stonehenge, and that has really put the Canaman the Pigeons, English Heritage National Trust, those sort of organization are very upset that she's come up with a whole new, completely groundbreaking history of Stonehenge and how long skulled people built that. They're very sophisticated people. People the BBC and people like that try to sort of show that whoever built Stonehenge were running around in bare feet and there were practically savages. This is a very very high speck beautiful polished stones, gleaming beautiful white. Whole area was gleaming white on the chalk. And she's made a very very good film on that the secret history of Stonehenge, and that's probably what she'll be talking about at the UFO Academy at High Arms, Manor on I think the fourth and fifth of July whatever That is a Saturday and Sunday, and Andrea Folks will be there. She's a stunning, rapturous blonde and she's former Miss England. But she has done a heck of a lot of stuff in eight in stuff and does a whole lot of stuff on light language and ask some of the guests at Kerry Castiy's conference. And then there's some bunch of upstarts in Florida somewhere called Tampa and they call it the Full Disclosure Now Conference, and you know this is the people appearing on it. And I'm in there somewhere, and that's at the fifteenth to eighteenth of July at see you're out of beach Resort Saint Pete said Petersburg beat said Pete's Beach, Florida. And you get your tickets for that at Full Disclosure Movement dot org. So you've got me in there somewhere. I think there's much that there's other people there. Yeah, I'm think I'm in there. In fact, I'll just hold it for I am Jean. You can tell who I am. So that's that's full disclosure now. And I spoke there last year, was very honored to be the one guy. A guy that's going to be there from Europe is a guy called Lucas Alexander and he's been doing a lot of really high quality interviews and things in in in Europe and he actually interviewed the Lake round he killed and a few other people. There's some other guy called Brad Olsen. The Brad has got I think have you interviewed Brad Olson. Brad has got some. Yeah, Brad's got some. Holy bloody Mike, I can't say that about maps allowing the U boats to go under the ice into the center of Antarctica. They were they had maps that they could follow under the ice, and that's that's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: There's another brilliant guy called James Barkley and he'll be there. And we remember me doing a show with with with Ida James and James Barkley. But he had a had a flu. There's a lot of people here had a bad flu and they've been spraying and stuff. So there's a huge number of people at this great conference, and that's a big deal for the full disclosure movement. So that's in July fifteenth and eighteenth, albeit that the following major conference is very very rare. Now this is going back sixty years, sixty years. It's called the Warminster Thing. Now, the whole point about that is long before there were any crop circles in the nineteen sixties, there was a huge amount of UFO and ET activity and Warminster has got some very very sensitive military bases. And somebody I've managed to catch up with, a beautiful lady called Sophia. She almost died and has recovered from literally close to death after the police and her daughter bashed into her flat about two and a half years ago. Sofia connects with Bases one and James Casbolt, and there's new information on James Casbolt. But the bottom line is about the Warminster thing. Sofia or Sofia was she was born on baby farms in Southern Africa. Now this is where they just breed babies up for the SSP and for the cyborg factories, for the Draco and all that. So was she actually doesn't know when she was born, but anyway that she was in the tunnels with Draco Prime or Alpha Draco under the tunnels in military bases in Wiltshire, particularly in Warminster. So the Warminster thing is where it all happened in the nineteen sixties, and there was a special asset, special scientific officer called Peter Paget that he was a gene young genius. In the fifties and way back in the late fifties he was a scientific officer given a scientific advisor to the British government up the cabinet level. We're talking early you know, late fifties, early sixties, and back then he knew these big mainframe computers. I mean today we're talking AI, the in the in phones and stuff. Back then he knew that the computers were accessing our consciousness, our minds. This is something that I knew about it. And he's one of the only other people to have come up with this idea that computers are in literally in our heads, in our consciousness, and that's mainframe stuff. So this is very important in terms of the AI and what we're facing immediately in our lives today. He knew that way back six you know, in the late fifties. Now he was put in charge of the warmingster thing. It was just so much UFO people, ufo stuff. It became known as the thing, you know, warmingster thing. And there's lots of ancient minds and hills there, of megalithic structures and you know old this this is this kind of stuff connects with the megaliths, it connects with the ancient mounds and hills, and that's a may of major importance. So we found using other people. I won't I won't go off it anyway. The main thing is that Sunday, the twenty fourth of August eight thirty am to five pm in Warminster Athenaeum. That's got Stuart Dyke, Steve Wills, John Hanson. You probably don't know John Hanson. John Hanson is a veteran police officer. Like like, what's his name, I've had a mental break. It's the Northern He's published a book, non Human it's got it. Anyway. The point this is another police officer involved. What's his name hessel Time, Gary Hesseltown. He is also a police officer, and he's probabished some very very controversial and important work on the whole Rentalstrom Forest thing. What you're being told by getting rid of the key witnesses are not by basically sidelining the original witnesses and researches on the ground. That's Peter Parrish, dot Street and Brenda Butler. They were key researchers at Rendolsham, they lived there, they did weeks and months of continuous research in those in that twin base area. They be basically sidelined and there's a huge amount of information of the whole landing there at reyndolchrom Forest nineteen seventy seven. And at the same time there was a landing in Farnborough near the Kinetic Base formerly the DARPA base in Farnborough, and there was ET interaction and delivery of material way back, way back decades ago nineteen seventy seven, so a huge amount of stuff being delivered and with direct intercommunication with British bases in England, Britain and Britain. So the British have been really closely involved with multiple types of ets, but they're just not spoken too largely about them. And that's what I talk about. UFOs are of no defense significance and Nick Pop says that, but he says it as that's the official mod line but the way it's put is, you know, UFOs have no defense significance. Oh so we can rest in our beds and it's fine. No, they are of no UFO significance because they're deeply involved with these ets. As I say, Draco prime in tunnels in Wiltshire at Warminster. We have a witness who was there with them. I interviewed her only a couple of weeks ago, Sofia, and she's literally just recovering from horrendous injuries which she suffered. She was basically left for dead for two and a half days and she's gone through a major recovery and it's really good to value interview her. Now.
Speaker 2: The point now, was it a military abduction or was it.
Speaker 1: An alien abduction?
Speaker 3: This is Draco oh alien, yeah, yeah. So the point is that she lived on the same street in Reading that James Casbolt did, and they both went to the same school. And that is where I things get very very very nasty and very sticky in terms of what's been happening to children taken from school. Why we have the heel prick test, why everybody is tracked with the genetics and their mother's genetics in great Britain and Ireland and probably in the United States and the rest of Europe. There is a whole process where you tea people are being quietly well we keep that one, but we won't deal with that one. That kind of a thing. And this involves the whole school system, which means it involves headmasters, the infrastructure of schools, and the hospitals. And I mean this is this means that the whole thing is intertwined with just about every civil and social service and military service that we are having right across the broad There'll be certain individuals involved with well we just choose that one, we'll ignore that one, or we'll bump. So that's and that. So there's sixtieth anniversary of the warming ster of thing. People should try to get to see that we have. And what's more, there was a crop circle very close to Warminster only three weeks ago, I think it was the second crop circle, and that appeared on a former on a big, big Horsey farm where they trained horses and and you know, they all that equipment that you have when you're dealing with a lot of horses and other things at that farm. And that was a former military base in World War One, and like a lot of things, that was just they just bulldozed it down and gave the land back to farms. But that was not far from Warminster, and you can see some of the major infrastructure of the Warminster basis which is involved with this et stuff and the link with a crop circle which was on an energy line involving churches and megalis. Again this mix of ancient hills and structures and churches is all it's all in there. So that's the twenty fourth of August eight thirty in Warminster. After that, in September, Maria Wheatley has her own conference here in Devices. I don't have the exact dates, but there's also I'm appearing at this thing that's September with five D events. I don't have the actual thing involved. I think that's in Las Vegas, and my colleague Colin Wilford is appearing there as well. So I'll be talking about basically giving them the whole thing about how the impricate disclosure amongst what's going on. And we've also found out that one of the original key people involving the crop circles. There's key people we're talking way back nineteen nineteen ninety two. There's a guy called Pat Delgado, a very very decent man, very gentle, very nice man. And Colin Andrews I think is Colin Andrews or Andrew Collins. I keep getting those two mixed up. There's a key feature that he was getting a lot of really good data. And I think anybody who knows about the crop circles, way back when it was massive on television with the BBC and thousands of people driving down to Wiltshire to see these things, that's the era of the led Zeppelin album. You remember there's a led Zeppelin album with a crop circle in it.
Speaker 1: I think I do. I think I remember seeing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a classic LEDs. I mean, do you even know who led Zeppelin is? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know, Yeah, I saw their laser light shows a couple of times, you know, here in Pittsburgh, like when they you know, back in the day.
Speaker 1: You know, I was a big led Zeppelin fan, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. So anyway, that's when all that was happening. But there was a thing called Operation oh it was Operation I think it involved crows and that was that there was a may operation for me, the military, television and the military had another team involved. I just don't want to get the name wrong. I'm sure somebody will know what it is. But that's when the world's cameras and attention was involved with these boocause things are really really getting serious on this, and that's when they Shortly after that they brought out the two fall guys, Doug and Dave, who did make rock circles. But that's the point. There is this mixture of who makes them and why they must be made by aliens, but they're made by you know. This is the whole point about the interaction of what's going on. But anyway, that event, that's when the military took the videotape of what really happened, because the military didn't realize that they were being surveyed by another bunch of military guys hidden somewhere else. So somebody walked in as all hubbub of what was going on, and the master tape, the key tape with this material that they needed just went missing. So I think it's Colin Andrews. He then was leaned on by the Thatcher government and he had an awful lot of information he colleated and published on his website and Missus Thatcher demanded it be struck down and deleted. Now this is very important that if the crop circles are simply made by a bunch of people, oh, having a good time, you know, there's some very very high level MI five people involved with this artists who were making these glyphs. Because the point was they were testing people's perception and if they had a design that they wanted to check people out on, they needed a team or teams of people who could properly put that correctly with the correct no mistakes into the crop in certain locations. And there was an awful lot of testing and mucking about doing all that because you're dealing with perception management and there's all sorts of things. If they don't have a they don't have control of it. They can introduce certain things which give them tests a bit like Elon must you know, testing his spaceship stage first stage to destruction, so they know when the damn thing breaks. You test your materials to destruction and get the data when things are going to break. That's when you don't go. That's where you end up getting your red lines. You know, if you've ever got a meet, there's a red line on it somewhere. The only way you got to that red line is but after that goes past the red line, it breaks, you know that kind of thing. So, and I've been interviewed with by Bob Osborne a city beside Millie here. She was a co witness to the interview. She was very very concerned at one point when I was doing that interview, and he's published that on his website, Revolt Not Taken. Bob Osborne on YouTube, and he has been interviewing James Casbell. James is basically just trying to get on with his life down in Cornwall. He's published a CD. Not too many people bought it because who's held by CDs these days, But it really is well worth getting those CDs. You're going to need to get DVDs and CDs which physically play because a lot of this computer stuff's just going to vanish. So that's the sort of update on Bob Osbourne and James Casbell, who is basically just trying to make an aern a living. But it's clear the lyrics of the CD that he's released, it's a CD our disclosure lyrics. And Bob Osbourne has been talking with James about this something that you couldn't say, you can rap and you get across that message because it's not immediately obvious. And that's one way of disclosing secret information if you're able to sort of mix it in on something or you have it on a movie and nobody. For instance, have you seen the.
Speaker 1: Movie out Post, No, I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good one. That's two thousand and seven. That's a scary movie about reanimation of that dead Nazi soldiers. And that was made in Scotland and it wasn't made by Red It was made by a cumpany I have the DVD. But that's a two thousand and seven movie about a bunch of hired mercenaries. Key to them is people from Northern Ireland in that and it was all shot in Scotland. That's important. That means it's a government film, right, but nobody with money goes up to Scotland just to shoot things in the hills. That talked about reanimating. This is the key to what Barry King was talked about. And I've had contact with Barry King. He explained how the files that his father talked about decades ago twenty thirty, went on basis of me going for twenty five, basisn't almost it's thirty years old, nineteen ninety four and twenty twenty five, so it's been doing this for thirty years. He explained that the files that his father talked about are still black, they're still not allowed to be released to the public. I've actually asked THEMLD do you have a couple of five? Was the oh, look, just sort of you know, anything like that, wanting to let me want to have a glance at you know, But this film explains what the Germans were doing, and that's the whole point about basis. It's about reanimation or re actually making programmed life forms, your transgender, genetic gray human beings. And a completely different a different source said they were for the lunar base. So we're talking, we're talking, you know, disclosure through back doors here about a British lunar base. But Britain doesn't have a space program. Well you know this is this is where it all went back to. And to have that reaffirmed only a couple of weeks ago, and James and and Sophia going through the treadmill on a lot of this, and Lisa Williams unfortunately isn't with us anymore. But Barry was was explaining this, and they were exchanging an awful lot of personal emails between each other about very advanced stuff. And this is all happening a little old Blighty, and it would it put it puts scare, put scare Milly here. I've got to be careful. They don't have to scare million here.
Speaker 2: But that question now a good question, But so so Britain and i'd have a secret space program. Do you think they're working in conjunction with like sower Warden, like the United States? Because I think that's right, that's the US is prettce program.
Speaker 1: Like have you ever heard anything like that? Do you think they were got.
Speaker 3: To remember, for instance, let's put it this way, in World War two, we were allies with the Russians, right, Yeah, we're at war with the Germans. Not too long after that we were allied with the that with the Germans, and our and our and our and our Russians were our enemies. And there are people who are not There are things, I'll call them things, but I don't want to call them people who are exploiting different peoples of this world that fight each other for their gain at the expense of the whole global community. And at some point the global community has got to wake up to the fact they're being exploited and these things don't given living down. Whether the entire world falls into war or kills the whole planet, the planet's going to make decisions and has made decisions just what's going to happen to those things. And we're now dealing with the situation where people who've passed away passed on having had certain shall we say, involuntary, falsely described reasons. This is safe things. I'm going to use the word thing a lot, that they can't get out of here, they can't ascend. So this is a soul trap now, So this is this is something because it's too dangerous for human souls now to ascend, so they're being stopped. So we have got a problem here and we are going to have to sort it out. I've said that before. That came from the sentient oil and the scent of oil. As I said many times, the sentient oil. We are you're either part of the problem or you're part of the solution. And this goes to BacT to the fundamental creation of organic life on this planet, and if necessary, the planet will reset itself completely, shutting down all organic life and all that energy stuff. They're not going to get out, they're going to be trapped and they're going to be disassembled energetically, they're not going to be anything anymore. So if necessary that that situation is in work, I call it the EDS, the Earth Defense System. Others people have a similar name for it, like the Tunguska explosion, where an ancient defense system that the Earth has launched physical weapons systems to destroy incoming and that system has been restocked with weapons by whoever made them in the first place. And we've got to be under no illusion that we can play around with our little game and are little politicking, little parasites, little little ships i'll call them. Have no time for them, very very very bad creatures, very very very short sighted. That there top dog on things there, they're they're gonna be. We'll have to see how that goes, but we we let's put it this way. Everybody has a boss and when you when you go out of line, you know that boss. Can you know fire you? So Apart from that that and then there's another conference which James Rink has got got me going to, and I don't have the dates for that. I think that's sending in October.
Speaker 1: September eight, September eight. Sorry, it's it's September eighth to the twelfth. I think.
Speaker 3: Is that the one in September? It's not the five G one, James, it's uh the Super Soldier con Yeah, super Soldier conference are both in September with the five G. I've got to get me dates on that. I sound corrected on that. You need to correct me. I don't have that information to hand at the moment, but if you want to tell people what that is, I think it's better it comes from you with correct dates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, because I had James on my show recently, I've been pretty sure it's September eighth to the September twelfth. But I know it's in September for sure, and I'm almost positive it's it's from December September.
Speaker 3: Eight to ochange. So what the heck's that? Oh that's the same date as Alien Event Las Vegas. Oh wow, well, I uh.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, no, I'm sorry, wait, I'm sorry. Yeah, Wait, my audience corrected me. It's you were right. It's October eighth to the twelve. Thank you, Michelle, you were right. I'm sorry, mouth, I messed it up. It's James Rings conference is October eighth to the twelve. I don't know why I listening September.
Speaker 3: So okay, that's good. Well we want to get that all sorted.
Speaker 2: And and that's the super Soldier con guys, And James has a great lineup. He has a great lineup, just like Brian here for the stars, like the conferences in the US, you know, you know that. I think the big ones of the summer are going to be Brian's conference Full Disclosure now, and then James Rings conference, like and then that Alien five D event looks pretty good too. But I mean like James has some pretty big people lined up as well, so that should be a really fun event.
Speaker 4: Well by that time.
Speaker 3: We'll see how James cas Bolt's doing. I mean, he's been to this. That whole situation with the individuals involved is very unhappy. There's some terrible things being said. Those people were all trained up in Burnworthy manor here in in uh In in England, and that's the south near Taunton in the southwest of England, and they were put through processes, they were made into whatever they're doing. They obviously had a very close relation in the United States. In one of the interviews short interviews that Bob Osborne has done with James, James has actually taken his military record out, his military yearbook so to speak, and shows all the photographs and things in that what he was involved with. And that's a clear message that James has is maintaining his very close connection with the United States military because he had to become a US citizen to be able to do that. And James is also as James Casbell is also under the wing of British Old School super soldier John Erwin with a U and he goes back to the nineteen fifties with British military. They were in the British military, but they were not receiving orders for the British military about special operations involving ancient data banks and the technology several thousand years old, and that's what they were dealing with way back in the fifties. So I think we've got to look at this from a much wider perspective. The powers that be are well aware of very very ancient technologies and sciences, and it's abundantly clear that there have been the secret space programs. Obviously Gary McKinnon really blew the whistle on that. So the whole point is now with last week Elon Musk now being you know, being told, right, do you go build those rockets? And you keep building them. I think the message on that with the Raptor three engine where he said there is alien technology involved in the Raptor three engine, and then why call them raptors? I mean a raptor is like reptilian. Yeah, technology is reptilian technology. You have to look at Elon Musk's statement. And he was just fresh out of leaving the Trump cabinet there in the White House, getting on with what he does and you know, build cars and and launched rockets and it's it's and I think he has a he had an injury I think on the on the right eye. I think maybe, so he's he's pretty mad. So he gave a very important presentation to the SpaceX people there on the on in Florida, on the west coast, on the East coast, and I think it's well worth looking at that.
Speaker 5: You know, it seems like he seems like he's been he's been kind of dismissive of the alien you know phenomena in the past, Like I know when he was on Joe Rogan, he like it seemed like he wasn't even thinking of it.
Speaker 2: But I think that's what he says in public and what he knows in private, or two different things.
Speaker 3: You're not going to get people of that level saying aliens are real. It's not going to happen. What you've got to do is read in between the lines. And when he does, he doesn't let that slip. The stuff that they've said there, they're not letting it slip.
Speaker 4: The clear message there you're talking building launching rockets every two hours and that infrastructure. Now that looking into the wider aspect of what's going on with the sun and this guy that I've been interviewing because he's come up with an information about what's encoded within.
Speaker 3: The Egyptian technologies. Now I've been speaking with some very wise ladies. The whole Ireland situation. Ireland was not called Ireland, was called Scotia. Scotia Scotia, which was the daughter of one of the pharaohs so looking deep into the history of the island off the coast of Europe. It was called Scotia, Scotia, Scotia. The Egyptians, the so called Egyptians because these weren't Egyptians. They came to Ireland through the southwest, which is where we have Dingle. And now, what did Star Wars do when they started their their version of Star Wars and Disney started their version of Star Wars, they had everything, all the action happening down at Dingle, Skeltic Michael, Right, that's okay. The other place that they had action was up in Sligo, and they came into the north of the island of what was called Scotia then. And this is going back to the tribe of Dan just after the you know, after the Great Uh catastrophe with Atlantis. And why were they approaching Ireland from the west. Why weren't they approaching it from the east. Why why you know, if they're in Egypt, why weren't they approaching it from you know this this there's a lot of really deep stuff there. Now. What's happening archaeologically is the archaeological sites, these megalithic sites are being shut down and limited. There's really nasty rules and people I say, you can't take photographs, you have to get permission. You're not allowed to do this, You're not allowed to say that. They're shutting down. They're trying to stop this deep connection with the ancient megalists and Maria Maria has taken heat on this with her book. They don't want people to realize that the people then were very high level, sophisticated people. So there is there is with this wonderful lady Josie and a wonderful America lady called Paige Ferris, and she's got into the fay and the fairies and her website, her blog is Fairies Are Real, spelling it with a pH, not with an F. Fairies are Real. And this alludes to a whole era of beings which are with us, but not in our realm necessarily. So this is where and another gentleman called Andrew Power, the late Andrew Power, and there is a YouTube interview with Andrew Power and the book Ireland the Land of the Pharaohs. We're talking about a level of civilization which may have been part of the people who built the Giza Plateau to survive a huge catastrophe and after that they came out and started doing stuff in Ireland. So there's ancient Ireland, land of the Pharaohs, and it's Ireland because of erin the locks at locke Urn and there are et statues called Boa Islands. It's a small island. It's linked by a road. You just drive straight across it. You wouldn't know it's an island, but there are et the six fingered et stones are there. Analysis of those beings they came here about two thousand BC. So this again links the ancient megalithic world with ET's interdimensional beings. So we've had a very busy planet in the past and with the scale of data coming from the Sun. And this is Valentina, Professor Valentina Zarkova, who I did another She did another presentation for me a couple of months ago. The solar physics is showing that we are in a considerable monitor minimum where we're getting a huge amount of radiation but at a time that's normal for a Monder minimum. But we're having a situation where something is causing the north and south magnetic poles to rapidly migrate. They're moving about one and a half miles a week now. So the North Pole, which could have been you know, in the next time, is now gone past you in a couple of months. But this is way in the north, heading towards Siberia and the Southern Magnetic Pole, which means the whole Atlantic region i e. Where SpaceX is launching its raucous they That's the point about what what Elon Musk was talking about. He was talking about, if we are some for some reason unable to continue to supply you with materials from Earth, you on Mars have to make sure you've got an indigenous, self sufficient base there. Now he's talking to people who don't think there's anything there at all. So it's clear that when those people go to Mars, they're not going to be coming back. They're not going to be telling anybody anything. They're going to meet a reception committee there, and they'll obviously be joining the ten thousand or so US and other global people who are on the existing basis on Mars, and there's the ref and everybody has stuff there and the kind of release that's been going on with full disclosure now and the other brave people, the twenty twenty people. I just talked with the R. Eisley there a couple of weeks ago, and she's remembering how she was in an archaeological dig and there was active biological material on the surface near Sidonia where they were digging. They from a perspective, for instance, Julie Phelps. When Julie Phelps was on Mars, she's raf she was told, you don't have anything to do with the miners, so they're basically slave labor. So they just don't just mind your own business and don't ask too many questions. So this is a link with the hours memory and Julie Phelps's material. And of course there's more pictures being published of the base of the type of craft that Penny Bradley was flying, and so there's more stuff coming out and we have to be very responsible by how we talk about this stuff, but we have to talk about it and we have to make sure that people get across it and think through the implications of what people are saying in public. If you've got to gone right beside your head, you've got to lert how do you cry for help before they pull the trigger? Okay, think about that. What can you say which will get across a message of extreme alert if you blurt it out. So the point about Musk's sudden urgency to get things built and get them working and get launch pads built, and even thinking about a long jam of spacecraft coming and they're all having a land Where are you gonna put them? How are you gonna move them around? And this is what John Wilson's pictures again, this is John Wilson's images. Who you know, they've got these huge these things you know, either huge, wow, this is this is this is two thousand and fifteen. This one the top one the top. Can you see that?
Speaker 1: So I mean, yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: I mean that's that's that's stuff. That's anyway, there's all sorts, there's all sorts of other stuff. But now this book still available on Amazon, I think far above space time. Unfortunately, what happens with these things is that they they they cause a breakup between the people who are making it and doing that. So there has been there's been bad blood between between the guys putting that together. H And that's how they that's how they might messes about Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, go ahead, all right, it's okay, go ahead, finish. I was going to ask you something, it's okay, do you.
Speaker 3: Want to buy a base of smug.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the ship but it only cost a tenor anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I was going to ask you what's going on at the AL four ninety nine underground base and what is that?
Speaker 3: Well that we're talking about stuff going back to a L four night four night that is that's the allocation number to the base, which is at the place call under a village called peas More along the M four out of West London. Right beside that is a huge base which is ari F Welford, and that's a nuclear strike base. It's just a it's just an airport with a bunch of concrete where you part jets. The point about jets is they can fly in the night and they're there, are gone. What's happening with a lot of those bases is that they're putting a heck of a lot of solar panels near them. And one of the problems about solar panels these huge solar panel bases is that they don't have high voltage transformers near them to dump the power. These huge farms have solar panel farms of putting that back into the fifty supply system, which means they're feeding power to something immediately underneath them. And there's no coincidence that an awful lot of these places that have these huge solar farms are former ref or mod bases, which means they're basically supplying backup power to the base underneath. You can't shove two twenty vaults along a wire a long way, and if you're supplying it with high voltage a high voltage cable, they have to be dug up. You have to dig the ground up and put those big cables in high voltage table ten thousand vaults which will go, which is how you distribute the electricity, and those pylons they have like ten thousand vaults high voltage, low current, So that's the way you distribute electricity in a grid system. With the magnetic field collapse and with the very high levels of UV are hitting the surface and the very high levels of radiation, we're even having lightning with gamma rays coming off so much energy there there are gamma ray bursts, and that's what happens when you have a reduced magnetic field and the effects of the electrical aspects of the solar system start to have real, real meaningful electrical discharge energy issues. And that's what the ancient soul. They had, these wonderfully candlestick type columns of plasma going from the ground up onto the plasma in the in the ter atmosphere. Very few people are aware that when you go to arter space, I ego anywhere higher than a stupid thing that goes up and falls down afterwards. I won't say, I won't say the words, but we all saw that anyway, but I don't want to get involved with that.
Speaker 2: So that the Katy Perry, the Katy Perry thing, right, that was that was funny.
Speaker 1: That was that was toty fake. That was totally fake, right, I mean that was like it was it was obvious.
Speaker 3: Well the thing it is just like the fake alien or topsy autopsy. A lot of people watched it, so they got their energy from that. They had loads of people talk about it and watching it, and that means that they couldn't give there was obviously a fake, but they don't care, which means when they don't care, that what are they really doing?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: I mean even you know, they even left what a crash test dummy there with you know, sitting beside the window. I mean, if if you've got something so precisely choreographed, why leave Why leave a dummy lying beside the window with one of its arms missing. We are being drawn in on a carn, you know, but we know it's a corn and we don't care, I know, right, yeah, exactly why are they obviously caught?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, sorry, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like gonna say that the state of humanity is really sad right now, you know it really my arm?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, uh well that's the point. And really we've got to get past things. And I mean, one of the reasons I decided to pull pull the show up apart part one of the one of the main reasons is that because my other tech team were at another conference, it was going to be a hell of a lot of work for me personally to do that. And I said, well, really do I want to do all that? But the UFO community, the people who go to these conferences have got to realize, like, this is really serious stuff. We've got to just we just it's not entertainment. We've got to learn from these events because really serious catastrophic things are happening or could be happening. I mean, We've got an awful lot of bad people running around trying to get a World War three and were we we and this with these catastrophic events happening, you know, there is not it's not going to be in anybody's interests to even think about stuff like that. But they don't give it out about that, because none of these creatures give it down. Whether we live or die, Preferably, the more of us that die, the better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how they feel, right. I was gonna say, you're going to be real busy though this summer. Anyway, though, Miles. I mean it sounds like you're coming to America three times, right, Like you're coming for for disclosure now, then you're coming for James Green's conference, Then you're coming from the Alien five D event.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of travel. That's a that's a heavy.
Speaker 3: And uh, the whole point is, I'm very honored to be doing that. I might have to get a hair cut, but we'll we'll see. I won't be bringing Millie with me, Okay.
Speaker 1: Would that be considered carrying on like.
Speaker 3: He's moved since we started this? You know.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Let me see what other questions I had for you, I wanted to ask you about my labs like you are you are you hearing a lot more people coming out about being my lab military abducted and in relation to you know, still being alien abduction with Grays and Draco's.
Speaker 3: The only thing I've heard is that the abduct the people who have been my Lab are breaking through their rate, the consciousness and abilities are breaking through and they're able to just say, look, bugger off, you lot, and they're seeing the bases. They're in the bases. They can they were walking out of their restricted areas, uh, and nobody can do anything about it. They have higher sensitive sensitivities and perceptions. They can see where the where the overall the alien overalls are where they you know, the guys get inside them and then you know that's where people see the aliens because it's a fake alien there. They want to make you think you being abducted by aliens. Niara's latest interview is it shows a degree of brutality. The one thing that's coming through is the level of brutality and enslavement and the way that we're treated by our so called human controllers is is horrendous and that's not good. That was one of the reasons why. You see there's a guy called Chris Thomas, and he was a Welsh healer and he was able to read the the Akashik, and I interviewed him and another brilliant filmmaker called Terry Terry A. Toftness, that's t E r j E Toftness. He's from Norway and he did a very very insightful film which was shown on Norwegian and Nordic at TV stations on crop circles. That's think it's called Glimpses of Other Dimensions. Uh, I think there's a there's a He had me in there. He had there longer, he said. The second edit had me talking more on that. But he interviewed Terry Tofton. Terry Tofton this interviewed this guy Chris Thomas. Now, Chris Thomas was a healer and he was directly connected to the cashing. Now the bottom line is he was explaining that we were visited by the Annaki by what he called the Vylon V E l O N from a twin star system called the Veylass system. Now that name is referenced in Babylon five. They are mentioned in Babylon five and that's a very very useful, important TV series to go to. And if you get the additions of Omni Magazine which were published at the time, there are some very very good articles in that which go in parallel with that TV series of the era. But they talked about the vey Loss System, the Valens, and they also talked about these huge crab things and dark, dark creatures and stuff. There's a lot in that. But the point about it is he was explaining that the vey Loss, the people who arrived here are round about the seventeen hundreds, about two hundred and fifty three hundred years ago, right. They came here because the Earth system we have a twin son. It's actually a brown dwarf, so we have a binary star system here. The energy levels of this world were very close to the energy levels and the frequency of the VEALSS system. And it's the vey Loss system which has the wandering planet called Nebru. That's in the Valoss star system, not our Sar system. Zacharaia Sitchen was an asset of the Vatican, and he deliberately messed up an awful lot of those important details about the Ananaki. Now what happened was the vast majority of the multiple races race groups of the Valon who came here, they said, look, we're not going to stay here, We're going to go on to somewhere else. So they all left. But a relatively small number of VELAs of Valens, categorized in two race types, the Aninaki and the hat or. The hat Or went and stayed in the Himalayas. And that is Dalai Lama's stuff and the Tibetan monks. Now, these civilizations, this Veilaw system, were horrendously dictatorial in that they had a very small elite level and everybody below that were slaves and worse than anything, worse than dogs in terms of the way they were treated. And that's the way the Tibetans solar social order worked. And that's when the Chinese walked in and took all that out, the Dalail armors and old love and light. And that goes to the old rumors of Shambala and a strange city in the in the Himalayas. That whole thing connects with what Chris Thomas explained that they were called hat ors or Hathors, and they'd stepped they stayed there, they didn't move around the Ananachi law decided to breed and get in control with the leading social control groups, Royalty, the relevant, the relevant secret societies. And he explains in his books that that's why you the Masons and people like that would be going to a ritual of some kind, but they wouldn't know what was going to happen. But they all didn't know what was happening. This is a one way ticket and that is when the Ananaki would then infest into the body of the human concerned and then the previous host would be just disposed of. And that's how they were able to infuse into Britain, into the society of primarily Europeans around about that time. And that's when the whole industrialization thing started. And this connects to roughly Forrancis Bacon and Saint Germain.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: And that's what we were talking about with with Josie and a Page Ferris that we were talking about that a couple of nights ago. That's that's on her basis, which I've put onto Rumble and I think I've put it on to Brighteyon. All of this stuff ends up on Basis TV dot com and we'll put the subscription up to five dollars break, So we've got a hell of a lot of stuff there. Now, the point about this is this has got a sort of these. We had a previously well civilized society and that's where this tartarian thing sort of there's a this this We haven't got the detail of this, but it's not a coincidence that we had a high level of civilization with electrical science, which was wonderful and gave us all sorts of wonderful things, and then something happened. The physics was rewritten, Tartarian technology was stopped in its in its path Tesla. I believe that Tesla was simply re were releasing the Tartarian technology under his name about one hundred years, one hundred and fifty years after this great catastrophe had happened, and so that's when the industrial age had to be made, because that's where where all of our present problems come from. This arrival. There were three revolutions which happened soon after the Veils. The Valens who stayed, they've stayed against the rule of the ve Loss people who left. So the remnants of that some like a quarter of a million of these Annaki type beings started to put the roots down. They used time travel technology to because the thing the way we look at time is completely wrong. That's how they implanted the Annaki stuff going back like BC two thousand BC or whatever hell it was. And that's where the whole so called stuff that that Zacharia sitchen I eve Vatican poisoned our back door knowledge on that, which is why they don't want anybody to find out about really what's going on but the megalists, which is why the megalithic structures have been shut down. They don't want people to find out the truth. That's a big alarm belt when they don't want people to find out what really what those stones actually do and how they work and all that.
Speaker 1: So basically, aren't they doing something with go Beckley Teppe too?
Speaker 2: Aren't they making it like they're doing They're they're like trying to build over it or deconstructed or something like that.
Speaker 1: I heard, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Becky Techy and all those things that's I've had. I've spoken to a couple of people about this. I am very I'm convinced. I have a very strong suspicion that humans were tied to those tied to those pillars to be eaten by in much like the Roman the Roman Games, where hundreds of humans would be tied to those and devoured at certain times, and that's why they were filled in afterwards. I think there could be data if people, if they could look at the data, the blood would be there in the ground they'd have But if you're able to do that, because now any kind of investigation of I mean, they didn't like any of that investigation with the with the ground penetrating radar, that that satellite stuff. They didn't like that at all. And that's why there was such a great deal of an effort to produce completely fake three D animations and false information. The Internet was flooded with ridiculous drawings and artwork saying what they'd find. And that was the fact that the fact that they did that means that they really don't want people to know about that. I mean, the Egyptian people have been really doing Egyptian deep research and that know about a lot of that stuff. They just maybe didn't have the fancy technology of the current era to that kind of stuff. All the stuff that those fancy columns with wiring in them and all that, that's all completely ai fake. So the fact that that happened means that they wanted to shut down the wider public from knowing what had happened there. And now they've a banned it. And remember, the Masons control the whole Giza area, it's not the Egyptians, and the Egyptians didn't build them. What we're saying is that the Irish, those who survived in what we now call Ireland, were the remnants of a huge civilization which was involved in building that stuff.
Speaker 1: Wow, I never knew that. I never knew that.
Speaker 3: At the moment. But the people of the beings that built those pyramids. And again we're all focused on the ones that Giza. They're all over the world pyramids, pyramids and Alaska, in Antarctic and everything, and I mean this this stuff, and then there's intact, intact pyramids on the on the sea floor near the Azores and Bimini and Cuba. The trouble is, if you go down there and talk about it, you end up dead. Daniel List Dark Journalists on an awful lot of work on that.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan of his. I like I like his I like his I like his work.
Speaker 2: They even have the Romanian Pyramids and the Bosnian Pyramids. People have done a lot of work on those two.
Speaker 1: You know, that was.
Speaker 3: There was a huge mud flood in that area where there's there was a stream of meteors hit the Indian Ocean. Uh and there was a lot of waves which went up the Red Sea and flood of that area. So that's possibly why they were all covered in mud. But unfortunately that's been shown not to be quite the situation. He's hasn't been able to verify a lot of some of the earlier things he said. But I mean there's still a huge amount of stuff that's been covered up with some huge amount of flooding. But again, this planet tilts a bit, the whole crust moves. Whether it's going to move again imminently is the reason why. I mean, the whole thing that we showed at the Basis Project summer last last summer was high and there are several graphic illustrations on this on YouTube. There's one basic fundamental version of it is where the crust detaches and moves in two and a half turns, and that will be as an imbalanced an imbalanced rotating object. So the heavy ice of the art and Greenland will rotate round twice two and a half times and then settle at the equators. They at Ice will then melt. And that's why the United States wants access to greed to Greenland. Remember, the United States is not doing this. It's not Trump, it's whoever's running Trump, and it's whatever's running this new world order. They know where this stuff's going to end up, and they want to be able to continue operations running the planet minus about eighty percent of the population, and you know, continue on. So the Antarctica swings up, there'll be various plate tectonic stuff, things going up, things going down. Looks as if New Zealand will rise up completely again and that whole area will be then exposed after all that happens, not done, there's not going to be too many people about, and that is possibly what Elon Musk is alluding to about getting that stuff working. And I'd be very pretty damn sure that the Russians and the Chinese aren't going to be sitting on their hands on this. As somebody says, when you're going to have over two hundred ships leaving, that's not an expedition, that's an exodus. Again, Elon Musk made reference to Battlestar Galactica. The whole world is toast, is finished and they needed to leave to another world. And that's also in the book when When Worlds Collide by yourman Velakowski, I think, did you see that movie? Yeah, yeah, Well it's going to take more than one spaceship with half a dozen people on it. And if they've already been establishing basis and stuff on Mars, and that's why you know, when you talk to Penny and people like that, uh you know that you know that we've got colonies on three different or six six colonies of a of a of a million or a billion on different I can't see how they've got a billion. Well this is no point numbers or it's the basic point. If they've already established colonies on different galaxies. And Kimberly Googan was talking about that today.
Speaker 2: Would it be like would it be in like a biodome miles would you think it's and do you think they have like biodomes there like you know, like uh, you know, like self sustaining like living organism things for people to live in, because like, wouldn't the atmosphere be like you know what I mean, or how do you think that works?
Speaker 3: The atmosphere is breathable, but I mean, I've been speaking to a solo scientist and she says, it's impossible to live on Mars. The atmosphere has got all these terrible chemicals and the still but you see they're lying through the teeth when I mean not. It was very clear that you had they had a blue sky on Mars with the Viking lander and the fact that they went round the TV monitors switching off the blue gun on the monitors, so the thing looked red and they've had to call it red ever since. Means that the line through the teeth on that they can't have a nitrogen atmosphere on Mars that gives you a blue sky in rhyme figures, right, if you've got if you've got if you've got nitrogen and a blue sky, even if it's just a light blue sky, that means there's life. There's organic life, there's things going on, and there's place has got life right now. It's it seems that it's obvious that Mars has had some kind of nuclear catastrophe. They they've lost the magnetic feeling in some way. We need to restart all that so it self generates. The true terror forming doesn't happen by just blowing up a couple of huge tanks of like like like Arnold Schwarzenegger, and you know, to have you can't have leakage on your atmosphere. It's going to stay there. You're going to make sure that's going to be sustainable. With the racted population there, You're going to need to be in places where and I mean, this is where all the details of politics. You're going to listen to all this very carefully. If they've made an agreement with the with the eracteds and the insectoids and whatever, but they're not going to want a whole pile of new humans going there. I mean, this is politics and this is practical population movement. So we're looking we're looking at a ship show coming this way, and the reason for that will be to prevent the infection of these psychopathic, vile creatures who've taken over our governments. They are not going to be allowed to go anywhere. And if that means this place has to be reduced to zero to stop them from getting out and causing trouble in the colonies and elsewhere that has to happen. So this is where I go back to the sentient oil explaining that you know, we have to clean up your mess years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what we have to do.
Speaker 3: People like you and I and these sort of forums that we're just talking about, we have to be part of the solution. Now. That means you don't tell people what you're going to do in a bloody Internet, you just quietly get on with it. Don't use any of this alien technology. This stuff that we're using is alien technology. It's in our head. Quite literally, as the song says, Colla.
Speaker 1: We used to lepathy, we can use were used to lepathy, and that.
Speaker 3: Was one of the key things about the military abductions. Those people have hatched out, so to speak. They've got their telepathy. The subs. You're dealing with the fundamental thought level of where things are. Some people call it the Noah sphere where knowledge exists. That's the hundredth monkey effect. How does that work? How does the hundredth monkey effect work? It's not in three D. It's downing into a different level. Again, we've been distracted with this Einsteinian physics crap and the whole rewrite of physics, because those who are in charge do not want us to work out what the problem is. We have to work out the problem and don't tell anybody about it. We've got to work as an occupied planet with very dan parasitic entities in charge, and we have to out with them, and we've got to win and they've got to lose with extreme prejudice. What they've done to us is very not good. And they have to know that. They have to know they're not gonna get out. They're not going to get anywhere, and we're going to turn on them when the time's right. They are living on borrowed time. No matter what time, no matter what type of time machine they might have, they're not getting out.
Speaker 1: They're stuck here. That's interesting. I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, Uh, Michelle in the chat, she has an idea. She she wanted to build this, Uh when she was gonna build it with the way Brinetta Jones. She was gonna build it by the five twenty eight herds like frequency machine that would kind of blast the whole planet with frequency, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like and hope, well you like change.
Speaker 3: Machines and stuff like that. That that's one of the things they've done. They've changed the backbeat on music, for instance, that we all listen. That's why we have all this bloody music back play that's that beat. And at the British did that with m I six, did that with Colin Bloy. It's they've called the fountains of bright Bright Yeah, yeah, Britain, because we're brighton is that's where the energy There is a lay line which comes in there and they've been working with the Earth's energy lines. That's why they're putting all these these horrendous windmills up because they're toxifying the atmosphere, killing the birds, doing very very crude physics to produce electricity. And the point is that they are well I've said that before. They don't want us to survive. They want enough of us around to create a metaverse for them to exist in. We can poison that and de exist them with our consciousness.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we can do that. You know, I hope we can. You know, I hope there's I hope there's hope for humanity.
Speaker 3: You know, there is hope. We take charge. But don't tell people on the internet with your emails and I'm I'm up in the public domain, so I'm I'm sort of exposed, but you've got to got to do this quietly. They fermented three revolutions that the Irish Revolution, the French Revolution, and the American Revolution all happened with similar influences from very very bad people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, this has been amazing moles that and this is I think this has been one of the best shows we've ever done.
Speaker 1: Really, this was. This was great.
Speaker 3: Millie's helped a great deal.
Speaker 2: Definitely, definitely. Would you want to tell people how they can find you?
Speaker 3: And oh sorry, yeah, I'm basically everything everything we've been doing thanks to very hard work from my web team. It's basis tv dot org and that it's the gateway into Basics TV dot com. That's where you buy tickets for the conferences and things like that. Basic TV dot org. I still have my old website, the Basis Project dot org, that sort of still works. I'm on YouTube as the Basis Project censored, and I've got a sort of a restricted site called the Basis Project Restricted. The stuff there which is not too many people to see, but it's still there, and you've got stepping stones to awareness where I've been bouncing that to Rumble as well. I'm also on Rumble as the Basis Project and brighty On as the Basis Project, and there's a bit shoot. Bit Shoot is not available now in the Great Britain due to the horrendous censorship laws that we're now under, this horrendous uh dictatorship of a of a of a regime which is not good. And we'll have to see how far that goes. But I'm available there is. The Basis Project is available on bit shoot internationally outside the YouTube sorry the U game.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, the censorship is getting really bad, you know. It's uh.
Speaker 2: That means they must send something, you know, they must sense the controllers must sense that people are, you know, trying to rise up, you know, so they're trying to censor more, you know.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, only a dictatorship doesn't like people disagree disagreeing with them. And there was a very very good film which was released yesterday. It's very important that people get to this film. It was released it on a site at seven o'clock this twenty four hours ago. It's called what's it called? What's it called? Jesus? I told everybody about it. Where is it? I look for? It's this is the problem you're going and tell all these people. Yeah. It's called Okay. This is a very important new film. It's done by some very very good, top professional people and broadcasting. It's called the Agenda Film and the website is the Agendafilm dot com. That's a very very good film that connects an awful lot of things together in about it just under two hours. The Agenda Film their Vision Your Future, and it's by Oracle Films and it's the Agenda Film all one word dot com. Download that, keep it, keep your copying and give a copy to everybody else you've got. It's a very very well made film covers an awful lot of different subjects, but it shows you what their plans are. The Agenda, Agenda thirty, the fifteen minute cities, the rezoning of things some of the people have been talking to in Canada. It's full steam ahead for the rezoning changing. You know highways will be a fifteen minute part of your fifteen minutes said you're able to drive. They want to completely lock us down, shut us down and farm us to destruction. That's why this is very very not good. These creatures, and they're not happy that we're beginning to wake up on them.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree, and uh yeah guys, you guys, they posted the link to their Agenda film and the chat.
Speaker 1: This is the link here.
Speaker 2: Just go to the Agenda film dot com and uh check that out.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Check out the Basis project in uh in Bolla Miles and Boham Mall Miles's work.
Speaker 1: And do you have any final words Moles for the for the audience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Uh, to just keep the faith, so to speak. I'll be I'm very honored to be invited to the United States and hopefully they'll let me in. Who knows and might not might let me out.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: The point is, I'm just we're just doing it to full disclosure thing and some very good people putting on the conferences, and uh, I'm very honored to be able to talk over there. I just and uh, We've got Kerry Cassidy's conference in early July here in the UK. Uh, and there's number a couple of other conferences that we had a huge conference here that fell apart Billy Marshall I think he is he did forbidden knowledge, but that all seemed to follow part Yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree, but very few conferences in the UK. Yeah, anyway, the Basis project dot org or basically we need there's an awful lot of material on basis TV dot com. There's a lot We've been uploading onto that, getting a lot of the legacy material. And I've been putting an awful lot on the row camera stuff of my pirate radio era of the nineteen eighties, and that was very important because that led to a whole change in the way broadcasting was done, which led to Sky Television in the UK and a whole change, a complete change in the whole way that broadcasting was made. And Radio Caroline is still out there. You can join this. You can go and see the ship if you want to come to the UK. You can see the radio ship is over there and the Blackwater River and the east and see how broadcasting have to be done from a ship in a so called free society in the UK. You have to get on my ship to play a bunch of records because our broadcasting was so locked down way back in the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 2: That's amazing that It's amazing that you were doing that back then, Like, that's that's so cool.
Speaker 1: I've always loved radio.
Speaker 3: Being a naughty boy.
Speaker 2: While at the BBC, oh someone is it in the chat that I wanted to put this up? Someone said thanks to Millie too. Uh see there's the comment. Michelle says, thanks to Millie.
Speaker 1: The cats are.
Speaker 3: I'll just move the camera a little bit. You can just see your ears see this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much, MoU oh yeah, And I hope.
Speaker 3: Because it makes people laugh, makes people smile of Kepta. My former Norwegian girlfriend. I'm a dear close friend. Ana has beautiful Anna has. She had a blonde frige fringe you see, and this I think she was jealous of Millie's blonde fringe. She told me to put it out in the garden to set it on fire. That's the jealousy of a woman.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping to see you at Full Disclosure now and maybe i'll see it James Brings conference.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping I'll be there.
Speaker 2: I'm still trying to get there, guys, so you know, support the channel and thank you everybody for tuning in today and I'll be live at four pm Easter and again too, so thank you Miles and thank you everyone, and have a good night everyone.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you,