Speaker 1: All right, Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Welcome to Thursday afternoon in the triesday Reds Baseball until Tomorrow and Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the home of the Metropolitans, then to Washington, then back home for an extended ten game homestand so the next six days, of course, they win four lose four. Where things look dire about a week or two ago when the Reds are losing games to the Colorado Rockies, for God's sakes, and the Miami and the Miami Fish. But nonetheless they recovered any circumstance. We'll see what happens going forward. And later on Jason Williams is talking about trading Hunter Green, who, by the way, is hurt. Like Caitlin Clark. They have growing problems. But nonetheless joining you and I now as a doctor congressman of the past, brad Winstrip and bread Winstrip, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. First of all, Brad, how has retirement found you? The last four or five months you were in the big house drinking the wine. Now you're in the vineyard making the grapes. So how's retirement been for brad Winstrom?
Speaker 2: You know, it's been good.
Speaker 3: I have no regrets in my twelve years in Congress or my twenty five years in the military. I really would say that they were all great experiences, and I'm glad to have done them.
Speaker 2: No regrets, but I am glad to be home.
Speaker 3: My kids are younger, and I was missing a lot of things. And I got to coach fifth grade basketball this past year and I'll do it again this year, and enjoying that. But at the same time, I've been keeping busy. A couple of months after retirement, the President appointed me to the President's Intelligence Advisory Board, and so I'm in DC for a few days a month working with the board, and it's kept me engaged with a lot of things in d C that I was excited to be working on while I was there, such as making sure that our intelligence community is functioning properly, intelligent appropriately, Yeah, there's things like that, And also work with the new people in charge of pandemic preparedness and bio threats, and these are some of the things I was working on before, and these are things that I'm still individually working on. It helps that I have a clearness of what we do at the board. We don't really discuss. There'll be things announced from time to time. And I didn't even know about this board. Really is is something that was started under Eisenhower and every president has had it. So I'm and it's nice I get back. I'm staying up with what's going on in Congress, and I've started an LLC and it's Ubiquitous Strategies Alliance, and I'm doing consulting and a lot of this work has come to me and I'm able to engage in bioscience, biotech, a lot of it for.
Speaker 2: Department of Defense. I'm engaged in health.
Speaker 3: And then the things that I was working on with ways and means such as you know, tax and trade and things like that. So it's it's been good and it's been giving me a chance to still feel like I'm staying involved but be able to be home spend more time with the good people of Cincinnati area and my family.
Speaker 1: Well, you were picked by the Congress that had a sub committee on the Origins and Response to the so called pandemic in which there wasn't one healthy child under the age of I don't know if it's five or ten years old who died from it. It was pictured as the bubonic plague, the Black Death, which gave the government great power over the activities of all of us. I have a little card. I still retained that I'm an indispensable American that has to report to the pod underneath our tower and Mason and I'd be there underground giving messages in a pneumatic tube delivered to me to the populace about where to report to get water or MREs. And I'm thinking, you got to be kidding me. This thing was ginned up to be the Buvoni plague on steroids. But one thing we spoke about was doctor Anthony Fauci, who's now got to know the criminal referral definitively. Here we are beginning. I guess March of twenty twenty is when things metastasize, So it's been more than five years. I think after five years we should know whether the origins of COVID nineteen was in a bat cave somewhere south of Wuhan or whether it came out of Wuhan itself. And based on our previous conversations, looking to my right YouTube videos, it appears that the American taxpayer, in other words, you and I actually paid to create COVID nineteen, which is so just give us a paragrapher two five years your chair of the sub committee, what did fault you know? When did he know it? And secondly, did we pay for the creation of COVID.
Speaker 3: Nineteen, Well, we definitely were paying for the type of research that can create COVID nineteen in a lab, There's no doubt about that. And it was through Eco Health Alliance and it was being done in Wuhan, China, where by the way, there's not only a Wuhan Institute of BRA, but there's also there bio weapons program and many other things. I will tell you that the investigation is not finished. I mean, I think we've made pretty good conclusions as best we can without any cooperation from the Chinese, that this came from the lab.
Speaker 2: And you saw that the CIA, even before.
Speaker 3: The director left and John Ratcliffe took over, he came out and said, we're changing our conclusion and we think it came from the lab. Well, I believe they had pretty good information at CIA that would lead them in that direction. The FBI felt that it came from the Lab, and it was other agencies that went with Nature and we're looking into.
Speaker 2: Why they went with nature, and there'll be more.
Speaker 3: On that coming, I can promise you that. But now we're looking at the origins of the cover ups. And at least I think the government is now that there is a new sheriff in town, if you will. And so I've been engaged with some conversations and I'm glad I had the opportunity. And i will tell you that the people talking to me were told for several years to not talk to me or they wouldn't be allowed to talk to the federal official.
Speaker 1: Let me get this straight. Federal officials were told by the Biden administration do not talk to the chair of the committee in the House looking into the origins of COVID nineteen and our response and the government officials were told, do not speak to Brad Winstrom.
Speaker 3: That apparently is correct, and so things are changing and we're headed in the right direction.
Speaker 2: To get to the facts, okay, just to.
Speaker 3: Get to the very facts of what took place, Who did what, who said what, and why did they do it?
Speaker 2: And what were the motives? And we're reaching conclusions on the motives.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you look at China, you can understand their motive of trying to cover up the origins of COVID because it would be egg on their faith. Used to say, it came out of their lab and their country, right, Yeah, And who wants to say, hey, go to China, there's a good chance you'll get a disease and die.
Speaker 2: They don't want that, so they're covering things up.
Speaker 3: They even sent me a letter when the committee began saying they had great concerns about us even having this committee. And they said it's already been settled by scientists. Well it had not, actually, and I pointed that out to them, and I said, we'll have scientists to talk to us. As a matter of fact, we have seven physicians on the committee from both sides of the aisle. I said, but here's some of your scientists. I'd like to talk to it. And even alluded to one said if he's still alive. I didn't hear from them again after that.
Speaker 1: Zero.
Speaker 3: So we're not going to get the live smoking gun out of China.
Speaker 2: It's just not going to happen. But we got enough forensics along the way, and.
Speaker 3: Then additionally international scientists that were doing gain and function research and then rely on grants.
Speaker 2: I can see why they tend to want to say this came from nature, but not all of them did. But not all of them did.
Speaker 3: And the problem was no one listened to those that said, here's how it could come from the lab, even doctor Fauci, when I had him under a transcribed interview, I said, you say now that you.
Speaker 2: Are open to their theory.
Speaker 3: I said, did you talk to any of the people that wrote scientific papers about how it could be made in the lab? The answer was now no. I encouraged your listeners to go to our reports, five twenty page report majority report on the coronavirus pandemic, and it's easy to read. It's broken down by categories of interest, and people can can absorb all this themselves.
Speaker 2: But you don't see mainstream being talking about it.
Speaker 1: I have not seen a negative word from ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, which is on life support at the present time because of what happened last night in the Senate to indicate the so called mainstream media treats this like a rabbit dog. They don't want to get around, they don't want to touch it. They propped them up for so long, and the so called medical establishment for so long. They can't go back and say, you know what, we were wrong. And one thing that the worst thing at the human level was the catastrophe it was for public education, in which Catholic schools and private schools continued unobated with the masking up and they went back to school. But the NEA and the teachers' unions kept the public schools shut down completely for months and years because it was free time off for the teachers, and they weaponized the lies of doctor Fauci to ruin public education. Is that too strong of a statement.
Speaker 3: Well, I will tell you that in the documents that we found from the teachers' union, they weren't talking about how it's important that we get the kids back in school and that it's you know, we're going to have to find ways to get caught up. The quote that I can give you, or maybe I'm paraphrasing it, but I know these words, it says we need a trigger to close. They were seeking a trigger to close, and the Biden administration had reached out to to the teachers' union on what to do in the classroom even before they were in office. They did that during the transition time. But you know what I represented urban and rural and our rural schools, public schools, they stayed open.
Speaker 1: You know it.
Speaker 3: It didn't happen everywhere, but it certainly happened in our cities.
Speaker 2: And and you saw the Catholic schools.
Speaker 3: My kids are in Saint Gertrude's and uh, you know, the Catholic schools had a big rise in population of students because a lot of parents were like, no, I want my kids to go to school.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, we could we could talk on all of these things forever, but we're going to We're going to continue to clear the air for the future. And we have an administration right now it's willing to engage with common sense and real science and be directed where all point points are listened to and we can make sound decisions. And I am glad to have this opportunity to have outreach from those that are working on pandemic preparedness in the future and engaging with me on this. And you know, we also have had a National Security Commission on Emerging Biotech and that's a House and Senate commission and that there's some classified parts there and they've asked me to come in and they gave me a brief on what they found, and we're starting to build a better pass forward for America to keep us safe.
Speaker 1: You know, you look in the last five years, last five years, the biggest stories in America the last five years was the cover up of COVID nineteen's origins and most importantly our response to it. And the fact the American taxpayer directly or indirectly paid for the creation of COVID nineteen. And now the government and the teachers' unions weaponized that trigger information to shut down public education. And secondly, the big story missed what was the cognitive decline of Joe Biden. We did not have a president for four years. It was run by the progressives, the liberals, the Marxists around Joe Biden. The auto pen was in full fury, and the media ignored it. It was conspiracy theory. I might recall in March or April of last year, about six months before the election, that Joe Scarborough went live and said, you know what, this is the most brilliant, the most mentally supple, the most available, mentally president Joe Biden we've ever had. That Joe Biden himself is the best version of Joe Biden ever and the message was sent, leave that issue alone, don't touch it. It delegitimatizes the election of twenty twenty, which can happen. So those big stories the media ignored. Now secondly, you're a father with age appropriate children. You had told me a story about Washington d C. Public schools, and this is relatable to Xavier and the Georgetown and the Catholic University. Well, damn it. There's institutions committed to family values and write to life and conservative issues. And I would anticipate that Savior, Georgetown, Catholic University, maybe Saint John's in New York City, would represent the religion that they say they profess to believe in. But in reality, we have public school children become marching Marxists when they come out. It's about indoctrination, not about education.
Speaker 3: Please explain, well, I share this story that my son was in kindergarten and d C, which was going to be the only year, but we we made sure it was the only year. When during COVID we realized they wanted to teach them about the different types of families there are. You know, this is our decision. Teach them, teach them how to read, teach them, Please teach them do these things. You know, we don't, we don't need this type of indoctrination. We'll raise our kids, you know, our way. But you know, I have seen other situations too, as you know. Now my kids are in Catholic school in Cincinnati and we're fine.
Speaker 2: We're fine.
Speaker 3: You talk about these colleges, you know, I was surprised one time when I was in Congress when I got to go to Georgetown and be on this pro life panel, because Georgetown is flooded with liberal ideas. But at Xavier University with the current president, I was pleased to hear what she said to me at one time. She said, and of course I'm speaking as a Catholic, so you know there is that presidence, but it's a Catholic university, and we chose to go to Catholic schools. But she said, you know, to the people that are pro choice or this, I just understand. We'll let you have your opinion, but you don't get to harass other people over it. You can have your opinion, but you have to understand that this is a Catholic school and that is what we are for. We are pro life, and you chose to come here, and I give her a lot of credit for that at Xavier. And it doesn't mean she's taking away free speech.
Speaker 2: She's not.
Speaker 3: But she's just telling that this is this is this is a private school, and this is where we are. Georgetown could be the same way, but I don't know that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I have a guess coming up either today or mar to talk about what's happening at Georgetown. And it's unbelievable because you can't be a conservative, pro life Christian on many college campuses. Your life is too difficult and your political and or your religious beliefs are held against you when it comes to getting a grade. Xavier is a perfect example of previous previous administrations. I had an abortion viewpoint when it came to girls on campus or young women, and that's not the way it ought to be. God knows that the mainstream media pumps the idea into the minds of young girls and women. By the way, females have babies, men do not have babies. I don't know if that's shocking or not, but it's pumping the idea that abortion is something as a birth control choice, and that is not the case. You're killing the unborn from the moment of conception through natural your filling the unborn, and some has got to stand up for that viewpoint. And Colleen Hansick, the president of Xavier, has turned around the university to represent shall we say, traditional conservative values that are sorely needed. And if you want to believe in those things, go to UC. I can recall it Xavier that there were signs up on campus about abortion being a right, that kind of stuff on a Catholic university. And you've got to be kidding me. Well, we got to run. Brad Winstrip, thanks for coming on. Look forward to having you on now and then and talk about you have great access because of your appointment to the Sport on Intelligence and they have someone intelligent on the Intelligence Committee, which is pretty good. So we'll see what happens down the road. But brad Winsterp, you're a great American, and thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. We'll do it again.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Brad anytime.
Speaker 1: Bill, Thank you, God bless America. Let's continue with more and there you have it. And this is a constant fight, and just on the issue of education. According to Gallup, sixty two percent of Americans are just satisfied with our public schools. And that includes in that number the if you want to say, thirty eight percent or so are satisfied, and includes in that number the parents at schools such as Deer Park, Sycamore, such as the Lakota schools such as Beechwood, such as Simon Kenton. So in that number is a large number that that should be satisfied with their public schools. But otherwise the Department of Education needs to be dismantled and the money sent to the states. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham, the Great American, with you every day. You're home with the reds. Off today again, but back out of tomorrow A news radio seven hundred do. Let's continue now with broadcast supervity as time allows. I'm given so few minutes how to pack as much as I can. It's like ten pounds of corn and a five pound bag. I do my best under difficult circumstances. And later on, of course, we're going to have an expert at Jeffrey Epstein, which is a weapon of mass distraction used by the me and some will intended conservatives to shed light upon someone who is irrelevant to my life. Don't care much about it. It's a summer scandal, which isn't one. There's a few hairline fractures in the conservative mega movement, nothing like the collapse happening in the Democratic Party. So Democrats who've had the opportunity for years to fully investigate release anything they want to release about Jeffrey Epstein failed to do so. But now because of Pam Bondi statement in February, in March that the files are on her desk ready for review and to be released. Promises made and promises not kept. A little bit of a problem, but it's not a big deal. The numbers this morning on retail sales went up again. Last month they were down a little bits, signalingly maybe a recession. Now they're up. In fact, every objective indicator of the economy is in a good of shape has it been in the last five years. Number one, unemployment rates down to four percent, which is and that four percent wouldn't work if you put a gun to their head. And then also the stock market is at all time highs. Sixty one percent of us are invested in the stock market doing pretty well. Total jobs available is about right now. There's seven or eight million jobs that can't be filled. So if you want to work, you can work. We have the deficit. I saw this number of investors Business Daily. I couldn't believe it that in the month of June there was a twenty seven billion dollar surplus in the US treasury and June of last year there was a three hundred and ten billion dollar deficit. Now try to explain that. I watched the commentary and there's not good answers as to why comparing apples to apples June to June this year last year, instead of having a huge deficit, we have a modest surplus. It could be the tariffs, It could be the cutback in the federal workforce. It could be that more Americans are taking risks and the effects of the big beautiful bill have not happened yet. So I every time there's good news, it's a quick lit snippet in the mainstream media about retail sales, employment, et cetera, going up, inflation, tamed stock market high, plenty of available jobs, gasoline at all time lows. Everything that should be up is up, everything that should be down is down. But of course Trump gets no credit for it. Whatsoever has only been there. What six months, so we'll see what happens down the road. Won't know better than about a year, but by that point I'm predicting good things lie ahead. So you can't if you're in the media and you're a committed leftist an apologist for progressive causes, which is the mainstream media, you can't cover good news. You got to look for something bad because the Republicans in the White House, not just a Republican, but a Republican that is loathed by the mainstream You hate it by PBS, by VXU, by GUC, by NPR that loathe hate it completely, and so you got to cover the news in a way that in the case there's a scandal with Jeffrey Epstein, Jeffrey Epstein, I have a guest coming up after one o'clock that wrote the book on Jeffrey Epstein, and he's going to lay it out as much as he can. Of course, I read his book. I read some of his writings. Jeffrey Epstein began this activity for some twenty five or thirty years ago. Where he got his money, he's kind of a mystery. The author tells us where he got the money. He discusses whether there's videotapes of the rich and famous having sex with teenage girls, and whether or not Trump was involved or not, and everyone could know he's not involved because the Democratic Party would have released the information completely. And even morning Joe Joe Scarborough committed an active journalism this morning head on a left wing radical congressman rant and raven about Jeffrey Epstein. Jeffrey, don't talk about the employment numbers, don't talk about tamed inflation. Don't talk about the price of eggs that going down fifty percent. Don't talk about a shutdown southern border for God's sakes. Don't talk about military successes overseas or that Trump is a peacemaker with nations coming to him to solve problems. Don't talk about that. Talk about Jeffrey Epstein. And he was asked the question this morning, Well, in the years that Obama was in the White House and then Joe Biden completely controlled by the Democratic Party, why didn't you release the so called list or the tapes or the dossier or the report, why didn't you release it? And for a moment the congressman was stunned to be asked that question on MSNBC, And then he said, well, right now, we're not in power right now, Donald Trump was. He completely avoided the question, provided no answer because there are no answers other than well, either the materials cannot be redacted because there's a federal court order not to make public large parts of this report. Or secondly, there's no there there because if there had been something against the Republicans and or Donald Trump files, they would have been released with glee or leaked with glee by Comy or by others involved in the CIA, the FBI, Brendan Coe, et cetera. They all would have released them, and they didn't release them, and there's no good answer. They're trying to shift the blame away from all the successes of Donald Trump toets your eyes off the prize. And there's some Republicans and mega members that are well intended who are covering this story in such a ways to indicate there might be a scandal. Well, you know my view about pedophilism, it's, you know, you should be under the jail, not in it. So we'll see what happens after one o'clock. Listen up to see what you think. Secondly, last night or saw I say this morning about two o'clock in the morning, I was up watching it. Of course, the Senate voted fifty one to forty eight to not spend about nine billion dollars on USAID, which is foreign foreign moneys and also PBS ETCTERA, and they kind of cut out about nine point one billion dollars. It was a so called recision package that dealt with the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and also foreign aid, which is not a very popular item with the American people at all. And you know my view about government funded radio. Aren't we in the public and aren't we radio? We are public radio, and we survive and flourish because of the listeners and the advertisers and the callers people involved with us. And if you don't want to listen to Me or Sloany, don't want to listen to the Rock and Eddy or Lance or Tom, don't do it. It is absurd. Beyond the definition of absurd is to think about this idea that the government is going to fund information directly to give to you. Now one can argue about PBS or NPR dealing with documentaries about FDR or another beg's concert to raise money. I want to give money, Please do. I mean, it's a free country more or less, please give money. But the idea that the government will sponsor, in other words, the government coercively will go into your pocketbook and your checking account demand that you pay for radio out of your own pocket that you disagree with, to me is pretty despicable. That's not the way things ought to be. In fact, it is wrong. It's damnable, and it's really wrong to do that kind of stuff. So I'm glad finally it appears I think the hell is freezing over that there are those individuals who might say, you know what, we have plenty of choices in radio. And if the Democrats truly believe that rural voters who live in Brown County or in Auglais County are living in caves incapable of understanding how to operate a radio to listen to us, or go on the Internet and see whatever you want to see, that's part of the reason that the country voters reject Democrats so completely. You can go to a fishing village in Alaska or some dirt farm in Mississippi, and you have access to the internet one way or another, and you can you still find people that live in Adams County. Believe it or not. They have phones and internet connections, they have photocopiers. It's unbelievable. And why do the Democrats fight so hard to keep NPR. Why because it represents their viewpoint and you're paying for it. Do you want to pay for that? If you want to pay for it, damn please do have ad it build big buildings everywhere all over Go ahead, pay you salaries to the management staff have added. But the Big Bird is so rich he doesn't need taxpayer money. In fact, Investors, Business Daily, Investors dot Com, and I want to credit Denny from Dayton for sending me the story about the funding of Big Bird. Last year, Sesame Workshop brought in one hundred and twenty two million dollars in revenues. Fifty million came and distribution fees and royalties, thirty seven million came in licensing of toys, games and clothing, food and such. About four percent of its revenue came from the government. However, according to RS findings, the CEO, Melvin Ming, was paid himself more than a six hundred thousand dollars regular salaries of Sesame Street personnel and PBS, or north of a million dollars, including Katherine Maherr, the CEO, makes over a million dollars a year. In twenty fifteen, PBS signed a five year deal with HBO, and they're making a boatload of money. So why do they need our support? What's the reason? Only about fifteen percent of PBS's budget comes from you, the taxpayer. Well, as if it's no big deal, why fifteen percent? How would you like it if the government paid fifteen percent of my salary as a liberal Democrat? Would you say that's a good idea. I want to pay Bill cunningham salary with my tax dollars, and if I don't pay taxes to pay his salary, I'll go to prison. Hey, that's a good idea. Would you say that's let's do it pay Cunningham. No, we have the choice of hundreds of television channels. We have the choice literally with this phone on my left, to hundreds or thousands of radio stations all over the country, all over the world. And so do we have to send coercively tax dollars to Washington to fund left wing democratic propaganda on PBS and NPR. I don't think so. A lot of what they do is non political yes, we'll watch it, but for me pay for them to compete with talk radio. It's kind of ridiculous. This started late in the late nineteen sixties, early nineteen seventies, half a century ago, when FM didn't even exist. There were three national TV channels. Those are not the circumstances today. And so you know I'm right those Democrats are screaming, shouting and hollering about getting rid of NPR, which is a media outlet for their viewpoint that you pay for. We got MSNBC if you want to listen to that crap. We've got CNN, We've got the mainstream media. It's all the same. Got the New York Times, Washington Post, your void point, Your viewpoint will be heard. And so treating rural voters like low rent morons who can't get to don't understand radio and TV is kind of ridiculous. And that's the argument of the radical left. And you know how important it is to them, because they're screaming like stuck pigs that their outlets won't be funded by the taxpayer. Would you want to fund my salary with your tax dollars? Answer that question, raise your hand. Let me see a bunch of hands one up. I appreciate that. Then why should you courcively pay tax dollars to support VXU and PBS and other public so called television or radio when most of the time I disagree with the viewpoints expressed, even if they were conservative. As a principaled American, I would say exactly the same thing. It's your choice. See choice matters when it comes to killing babies, but it doesn't matter when it comes to listening to radio. Let's continue with more and if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand plus later on about one thirty five, I'm going to welcome in the trustees of Sycamore Township big party this weekend. Everyone's invited to attend, assuming you can behave yourself and so much more. But it kind of drives me nuts when the argument by the Democrats in Washington is rural voters are stupid. They can't figure out how to get the radio, and without NPR, they wouldn't have any way of knowing what an emergency is. What This station just by itself covers eight states during the day and thirty eight states at night, and we're one of about forty fifty thousand WHA clear channels. We can broadcast all over the world very easily and the information you need should there be emergency required, We're to do it. In fact, I'll be transported to a pod area as south of our transmitter, about ten feet underground, to give you information if we have a real catastrophe, I'll be there. And NPR is funded by the taxpayer to promote propaganda instead of information, and that's got to stop. I didn't think it would happen. It has to be a vote tomorrow by the House. And if that does happen, and then a small funding of NPR and PBS will be stopped. And believe me, they'll be here anyway. They can go through more BEG concerts, maybe do documentaries on Harry Truman, whatever it is. And if people generally older white females want to listen or watch that crap, have at it, but don't make me pay for it. Let's continue, mark my words. A year from today, all these PBS stations, NPR will still be there, still doing what they're doing, and more people will support it because that's what they do. Let's continue. Twelve to fifty five Home of Year reds News Radio seven hundred wus by Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, that Jeffrey Epstein matter continues unobated. I tweeted on this about a week ago in which I did not believe what Pam Bondy was saying. I do not believe Nick Petell what the head of the FBI was saying. I do not believe. I hate to say this, Dan Bongino, I think he's wonderful. I don't necessarily believe what he's saying. I don't disbelieve, so I wanted to dive deeper into this whether cash Ptel knows more than he's saying. And of course the one man that knows everything is Nick Bryant. He's a veteran investigative journalist, widely regarded, holding a PhD. In all things Epstein. Going back to about twenty oh five, when these matters began, you might recall US Attorney Alex Acosta kind of want easy on Epstein. In twenty eight part of the Bush administration, he said that Acostas said that there was someone up higher in the food Shane ordering him to back off. The only two possibilities for Bush forty three or the or Gonzales, the Attorney General, Alberto himself. That began in twenty oh eight. This's been going off nearly twenty years. And first of all, Nick Brian, welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham show. Let's go to number one, which what led you to investigate Jeffrey Epstein when so few others around the world were paying any attention going back almost twenty years.
Speaker 5: I started investigating Jeffrey Epstein in twenty twelve. And the reason I did that is I published a book in twenty oh nine twenty ten about a nationwide pedophile network that was covered up by federal authorities. And what we see with Epstein, it's kind of a carbon copy in many ways of.
Speaker 6: The network that I reported on.
Speaker 5: And it's the same as far as children being flown around the country and pandrid very powerful individuals, and also an intelligence connection and blackmail.
Speaker 1: Wow, well I could ask you, as there's still ongoing. I pray to god it isn't. But Jeffrey Epstein received a sweetheart deal, like in twenty oh eight for serious misbehavior talk about p ditty situations. It was awful. And why did Jeffrey Epstein in twenty o eight get a sweetheart deal when it came to trafficking children for sex. Why was the deal so easy on Jeffrey Epstein in twenty eight the.
Speaker 5: Department of Justice knew about had a list of thirty four Jeffrey Epstein victims.
Speaker 6: I've got that list, but they.
Speaker 5: Were aware of forty underage Jeffrey Epstein victims and Alexander Acosta, and he alluded to this, was told that he had to stand down from prosecuting Jeffrey Epstein because Jeffrey Epstein was intelligence. And as you also said, there's only two people in the and that was in two of seven. There's only two people in the country that can tell a US attorney to stand down. One is the Attorney General and one is the president. And there's no way the Attorney general is going to cover up a nationwide pedophile network without his boss saying cover it up. So that's when the cover up with Jeffrey Epstein started.
Speaker 6: That we can definitively prove, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Do not think currently there's much thought about George Bush forty three is covering up a nationwide pedophile network involving one Jeffrey Epstein to me. That's somewhat we're talking about Bush and Cheney. Why in the hill would Bush slash Cheney cover up the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein. What's the motivation?
Speaker 5: I believe that they were protecting They were protecting very powerful people.
Speaker 6: But I believe that.
Speaker 5: They were protecting a political system that's ripe with blackmail, and Americans are very naive about that. And actually there was a there's a city and US congressman from Tennessee.
Speaker 6: His name is Tim Burchett, and he.
Speaker 5: Came out about a year and a half ago and he said, my colleagues are being compromised in honey traps, and that has been the case.
Speaker 6: Political blackmail is as old as our republic itself.
Speaker 5: So they're protecting a system of blackmail, which I think is even more important than protecting the number of these very powerful purpose.
Speaker 1: Hasn't Bush forty three gotten away? Shall we say? Without remarks or criticisms about this, I would say, if somebody would ask him, he doesn't give interviews anymore, he would say out on anything about that, he would simply ignore it. Is there any objective evidence, like emails about these orders given to a Costa, the age to stand down is simply a word of mouth that somehow somebody in the White House made a telephone call in twenty oh eight to Acosta in Miami to stand down. Is there any hard evidence there was any connection between Bush forty three and Jeffrey Epstein any connection.
Speaker 6: There isn't a direct connection.
Speaker 5: But Bush's father was actually his administration covered up the Franklin network, and his attorney general was William Barr, And William Barr was Trump's first attorney general, and he covered up the Ebstein networks.
Speaker 6: And there isn't a definitive voicemail. There isn't a definitive email.
Speaker 5: But as I said, and I've talked to legal scholars about this, because I really wanted to be right, the only people, the only two people that can tell a US attorney to stand down is the Attorney general and the president.
Speaker 1: And it happened. What sentence did Jeffrey Epstein receive and twenty eight that was far different than other pedophile sexual traffickers have children received? What kind of sentence that Epstein received in twenty oh eight.
Speaker 5: He was sentenced to eighteen months in the county jail. He served thirteen months, and he was actually able to go out during the day and molest underage girls.
Speaker 6: Well, he was ostensibly incarcerated.
Speaker 5: And then he had his little wing of the jail fixed up like the taj Mahon.
Speaker 1: So you're saying wild in the county jail, he's given like work release to go out and molest children.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, absolutely, How's that possible?
Speaker 1: I mean I've heard how's it possible that that could happen in Miami? I guess this would be like twenty nine to twenty ten. How is it possible he could do that?
Speaker 5: Well, how is it possible that the federal government could have a list of thirty four victims that he molested dead? Their Anderdon got molested, didn't only do eighteen months in a county jail?
Speaker 6: I mean, how is that? And the Feds knew at forty victims?
Speaker 5: So how is that possible that he the most prolific child molester. I believe that's ever been acknowledged by federal law enforcement.
Speaker 6: How is that possible?
Speaker 5: It's because the strings were pulled at the apex of power to allow him to walk essentially unmolesting all those unraged girls.
Speaker 1: Uh, Nick Bryant, I would assume by twenty ten, Jeffrey Astein was done with his sentence or so. He then spent the next many many years flying around the world Lolita Island. This is a convicted pedophile. You would think he would be like radioactive, nobody would want to be with him at all. But during this time frame from twenty ten to twenty nineteen when he killed himself, is it true he was out doing exactly the stuff he was doing before, but on steroids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't even a speed bump for him, and the upper echelon still community. The former CI director William Burns actually visited him a couple of times at his house, and we know about Bill Gates and Sergey Brand, a founder of Google. Yeah, it wasn't even a speed bump. But the government is saying now is that Jeffrey Epstein didn't pander a single child. And that's really really egregious with that memo that came out last week that nobody would sign. I mean, no one in the Trump administration was going to take a fall for that memo. But that memo said that Jeffrey Epstein molested over a thousand underage girls by himself. Now, I do agree with the memo that that part anyway, that he did molest over a thousand underage girls by himself, but the memo also said that he didn't pander the girls and blackmail wasn't involved. So what was Jeffrey Epstein doing on his island? Was he just going to his island and drinking martinis and then flying back.
Speaker 6: The whole thing is observed. And then with Dwayne Maxwell, so they're.
Speaker 5: Saying Epstein acted alone, But then Dlainne Maxwell is in prison and Dlayne Maxwell was indicted on two conspiracies.
Speaker 6: No one else was indicted.
Speaker 5: The same thing is happening with Diddy right now because there were multiple people involved with Diddy's criminal enterprise.
Speaker 6: So the elite have a very different judicial system than.
Speaker 1: You or me, Nick Briant. How did Jeffrey Epstein get all of his money? One estimate was a half a billion dollars, He did not have a college education, and that he lived the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Where did Jeffrey Epstein get hundreds of millions of dollars from? Where the money come from?
Speaker 5: Well, less Wechner gave him power of attorney over his empire, and less Wexner was the CEO of l Brands, which owned Victoria's Secret and Tommy Hilpinger. He's a billionaire and Epstein could do anything he wanted.
Speaker 6: With that money.
Speaker 5: And this is how the mainstream media has been so disingenuous. Bennity Fair actually had an article that addressed this, and they said that Les Wexner gave Jeffrey Epstein power of attorney over his billions was because he was lonely.
Speaker 6: And then and this is another this is another good one.
Speaker 5: Leon Black, who was the head of Apollo Management, another billionaire, and another individual that was Jeffrey Epstein was pandering underage girls too. He gave Jeffrey Epstein one hundred and sixty million dollars. And there were multiple media outlets that reported that the reason why Leon Black, a billionaire, gave Jeffrey.
Speaker 6: Epsteen one hundred and sixty million dollars was because Jeffrey Epstein was helping him with his taxes.
Speaker 1: Great guy, one, I don't believe any of that. I don't believe I'd be your friend for one hundred and sixty one million dollars. He's got to provide some services of some type commensurate with the value given. This guy lived the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Well, why didn't Maxwell, She explained, Maxwell, the top deputy of Jeffrey Epstein, is serving like twenty years in federal prison in the state of Florida. If she knew incriminating information against anyone of the rich and fame is not named, why wouldn't she disgorge that information to save her own hide?
Speaker 5: For the same reason that Jeffrey Epstein is dead. It's because she knows that entire network. And I believe that she was told either you can talk, and well, if you talk, you're going to end up like Jeffrey Epstein, if you were going to push you in prison for a while while, and.
Speaker 6: You're going to have to adjust to that.
Speaker 5: But she was put in a very cush prison, and then she was cycled into dormitory living, which is very rare for relatively new inmates to live in dormitory living because it's usually inmates that have been exemplary and are fairly close to getting discharged from the prison. So she's got to cush life and prison, and she's going to get all that money when she gets out.
Speaker 6: So and the same thing happened in the Franklins gown.
Speaker 5: I wrote that book about the interstate child trafficking, and there were two primary pedophilic pimps. One kept his maull shut and did about ten years for financial crimes, and then he had a no show job waiting for him at a BM BMW dealership in Alexandria, Virginia, so he was taking care of her.
Speaker 6: And the other one was much like Epstein.
Speaker 5: He had a big ego and I think it would have been hard for him to deal with prison, and he committed suicide. So I think that I think that Dwayne Maxwell was given door one in Door two, Door one. She keeps them all shed and does some time door too. She ends up like Jeffrey Ebstein.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what. This is used by the media now to drive a wedge between Mega supporters and President Trump himself. Can you predict in the next few weeks or months, what's going to come out of this thing or is it simply going to die on the vine.
Speaker 5: I don't see this dying on the vine. I mean what the Trump administration is doing. It's covering up a for thousands of girls that were molested, well over a thousand girls that were molested and it's lyne. It's it's saying that Jeffrey Epstein didn't pander any of these girls, that that there was no blackmail involved. I mean, no one believes that. I mean there are some hardcore mega people that are living an extreme denial, but no one else believes that.
Speaker 6: So this is something.
Speaker 5: When the Trump administration said that they were going to release the Epstein files, they put a white elephant in the living room, right, and they thought that they could kill the white elephant with the memo that was released last week saying that Jeffrey Epstein acted alone.
Speaker 6: But that killed the elephant.
Speaker 5: But now the elephant is still in the living room, and now it's really starting to stink.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see what happens. It's a fascinating tale. And this makes p did he look like he committed misdemeanors compared to what Jeffrey Epstein did for what from at least twenty oh six, probably been well before that to twenty nineteen.
Speaker 6: Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey Epstein traffic miners for twenty five years. And I've started an nonprofit organization called the Epstein Justice and your listeners can go to Epstein Justice Dot com. And if they want to be part of the solution, if they really want to get justice for all these victims and want the government to come.
Speaker 6: Clean, that's what we're about.
Speaker 5: And so I would suggest that you and your listeners go to Epstein Justice dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, Nick Brian, investigative Journalists, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. The truth will set us all free. The truth will set us free. And Nick Brian, thanks for coming on the show. And may God bless you and God bless America. Nick, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Bill.
Speaker 1: All right, let's continue with more. There you have it. I don't know what to say, Dwight General. I would trust Cash Betel and Dan Bongino, and I would trust Bambondi. But this thing has me in turmoil because I don't know who to believe. I don't know who to trust. I know a bunch of girls were victimized, and maybe as many known thirty four to forty, but the reporting is close to one thousand over twenty five years. And while in jail, he was released on work release to go have sex with girls. Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 7: And I may have to force something. Somebody said, who's the genius that thought of that? I said, it's me. Unlike Biden. I stay awake at night thinking about how to save our country. He was much better at sleeping than me. Could sleep in the beach. He could sleep in a beach with cameras rolling.
Speaker 1: I can't do that.
Speaker 3: Oh hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Nine segment. We have Sycamore Township Royalties here. They got papers. Well you about it, says eviction on fiction? What what have we been have we've been paying? Go fund me? Hurry up. We're gonna work out of the Cunningham Garage. We're gonna the Queen of Hearts game. We're gonna do the Queen of Hearts dam. That's what we're gonna do, the Clean of Hearts. But Mike mcewn is here, Greg Bickford is here, Tom Weedman is here, Tracy Tracy is here, Schwegmann and callums. Everyone's your first of all, My talk about Tomorrow Night, Friday and Saturday is gonna be wild. What's gonna happen.
Speaker 8: Thirtieth Annual Festival in Sycamore Tomorrow night, the eighteenth, eighteenth. We've got Naomi Carmen, the Almond Butter Band, attribute to the Almond Butter the brothers.
Speaker 1: But who was that first group of Naomi Carmen? Seg Who is Naomi Carmen named a car after the singer? Singer? Is he a singer? He's a singer. Maybe she's trained. You don't know what she is Sorrow Night. I don't know she is. And then we're finishing up Tomorrow Night with Hell's Bells segment. Ac DC is going to be that is right down your ally excellent will he will be in the front row with his shirt off. I don't want that, believe going nuts? So where is the event? People wanted Greg vikfer Once to know where to.
Speaker 8: Go bet Toll Park, forty three twelve Sycamore Road. You can't in Sycamore Town, Sycamore. What's it called festival in Sycamore?
Speaker 3: Is there a.
Speaker 1: Website the Tired discount Ors Festival? And yes, it's the Tire Good Point Tired discount O, your sponsor. I'm glad Greg Bigford is here because sek we have Ron's roost and first of all, do the plug. Then I want Greg and Tom and Tracy to talk about a relocation of Ron's Roost we go again, will he the stooge reporters of Proud Service ever your local temp Star Heating and air conditioning dealers Temepstar quality you can feel in beautiful Western Hills called Derby Heating and Cooling at five one three, five nine eighty four forty nine or go to Derby Heating and Cooling dot com spots. Thank you, Roxy. We also want to thank Ron's Roost. It's clucking good at thirty eight fifty three Race Road at five seven four two two two for our lunch today. The Queen herself, uh, Pam or no Donna bought it in Now, Tom Weedman, what about this negotiations about Ron truth shutting down in uh on the Race Road and coming to Kenwood to upgrade the fair. So we're gonna have shrimp flombay in Lobster, Newburgh made by Olga. Yeah, well you disclose the part.
Speaker 9: I thought the Purple Pool was moving in. Have you heard about the Purple I guarantee you he's on the electric trick. I can't eat all the food that's very good the Purple Pool. But nonetheless, let's.
Speaker 10: Not get on ro words deep negotiations with Ron Larkin and uh we we we may be moving the.
Speaker 1: Next thirty days. AGAs waited on it. She likes the idea. We're gonna moved, like segment right there down. Olga likes the idea in the Chicken from the west Side to Kenwood. Get that big rooster over here. Can you see him going up and down Montgomery Road. There's no way on earth that place is gonna look look lose the west Side. I'm just saying it's possible. Everything's possible, anything dominating. What do you think. I don't think they're gonna leave. I don't think they're gonna leave the west side. Will I think you'll have a revolt. No income tax, you have low property taxes. Made him a nice deal, and it's more upscale. It's a little upscale, you know, a little bit down. Where would it be located if they move? I can't say top secret, can't say Kenwood townsend right next to your house, right, it'll be close. Yeah, I'll be looking like you in about two years. Yeah, okay. Now, as far as you have to upgrade the offerings, is that correct? You can't? You gonna have maybe some purple chicken. No, don't give up we don't have a Kentucky closed right. I can't see the clothes over there, so we could use a wrong That's one of the reasons why he's moving here. He likes it. Olga Augusts tired of working there, which it's only been there sixty four years, kind of tired of the story she has working at Walt's hitching Post. She's a server and she's serving you know, Walt sitsy. So this guy kept coming in and trying to she he said she. He said she uh looked attractive and he said I like to I like to meet you. He said, I don't want to meet you. Kept serving him chicken chicken. After about four months, guy's name is Ron and said please go out with me, and she finally said yes. And now sixty some years later they found the restaurant and they've in nineteen sixties correct, and now they've sold more chicken the Kentucky Fried Chicken all the locations come by. That's unbelievable. Unbelieve Andy Mack and Andy Mack I got to get him in fora Matt coming in. Well, that'll be here before you know it. And Tracy Schwegman talk to me we've had you on before. I hate to bring this up. How are the banks doing? I mean, I said, okay, it's okay. You know we're at the All Star break. Reds are Reds are going to be coming back here res come back t well.
Speaker 6: So you know this is the perfect weekend since the Reds are out.
Speaker 1: Of to come on down to the bank. You come to Sycamore towns me tomorrow night. Everybody. They didn't want to compete. That's right, that the Reds All Star Game didn't want to compete. That's correct. Tracy Calvin Callam's house, Dylan Vale, Dylanville's wonderful, Willy, as you know, it's always wonderful if there's more in Sycamore and just a middle class guy from Deer Park, Willie. I know the feeling. And you're gonna name Wicklow Avenue after me, I'm told, and so I very much have an honor eighty four to seventy nine Wicklow. But uh, what else? What is it named after? You? Got the Great American Park? What is it named after you? I about the bridge, A new bridge, the Great American Bridge. Yeah, I heard that's that's true. Ron's Roos will be sold in like a drive through window. Just come right through whole booth. Chicken Chicken, chicken chicken. Get a bucket to go, bucket to go on the way to on the way to Florida. Got more crafty assess pool segment. Give me some sports and make it fast.
Speaker 6: Will you?
Speaker 1: MLS soccer of course, last night Evander's scoring two goals in Roman Celtano with his seventh clean sheet of the season. FC Cincinnati downs Messi and enter Miami three nils. How come Messi left early? Wouldn't shake hands. He was a kind of a clown. I saw a picture of him. He was mad, he was He was on a golf cart eating cold pizza after the game. Should have gone Ron, trust I guess he should have maybe pink, maybe pink. That's The Open Championship is underway with Ted McKay. Jakob Olison of Denmark is at four under along with Matt Fitzpatrick and Lucas Glover was like a tennis player Scotty Scheffer at three under at sixty six. There he is? What about? What about? Mac Roroy is at three under at the turn bet uh Xander Shaffley is even through at seventy one how about Jason Kocrack out of Xavier and heard in for a while. He's on Live Golf. He's part of Live Golf. I didn't know that he's one over at through seven. He won't make the cut. He's been where's he been live Golf? He disappears of course. Bengals update. Bengals opened a training camp in six days. They got about three days to sign Shimer Stewart or what happens then? Well, then I guess he goes back to school and gets reach. He gets back in the draft next year. Put him in the dunk booth. The other guy other the other linebacker hasn't signed either night the sun No, he's kept his mouth shut. I think there's a lot of second rounders. What about that segment? Why many signed? What about Trey Henderson? Nothing, tomm You were there for the big Trey Henderson's speech at Montgomery in he raised a lot of money for Since then, right downhill, lads are off today again? Will I missed that? I was in Florida studying the Sunshine. You were directing the attacks on Iran? That's correct, I was doing the bunker Buster. Yeah, that is me. Reds are off again. Today, Willy. They'll resumed the season tomorrow night with the first of three against Pee Alonso and the Polar Bear and the Mets in New York's pitching tomorrow night. It'll be uh Nicolodolo. N He's pretty good. Interesting comments from Middletown zone. Kyle Schwarber might be coming the All Star MVP tells the Philadelphia inchoir coming back that he would like to play for the Reds one day. And what do you know, he's a free agent next season. Nice? Really nice. He would have five hundred home runs a season here. Save the money from Candelaria, save the money from Martinez. Those two were what forty five and twenty sixty five million to sign him immediately? And Hunter Green? Is he on the trading block? He's still in Arizona. How's his groin? Well now it's his back, his back, Yeah, he's twenty five years old, for God's sakes. Oh yes, HAITLN Clark's got a back and a groan. I don't think women had groins? Did you know this? Did women have groins? You learn something new every day on this show, as we know. That's fine, Tracy, do women have groins? I heard what the hell her right and the left when both hurt is a bad right grind and a bad left ground. We got two grons. I mean, she's one of those transsexual dealers. I'm not sure what's going on. What the hell's happening here? I don't don't ask me. I don't know. So Hunter Green's got a groin. Well now it's in his back. He goes from his pains in his back, back and forth. The pain, the pain is what you know, By the way, do men have serving I don't know they have groins, but women have groins to men asking me for you think doctor kram Check or something.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think we get a doctor call in where's cram Check when you need we got a call. I don't think he works in that part of the body well, because we know he does not. I don't know. What do I know? Mike, Mike McEwan once again, Tomorrow Night.
Speaker 8: We got to Tomorrow Night and then on Saturday nights, the big big night with Kevin Fox.
Speaker 1: You're saying ac DC is going to be there, They're going to be there Friday. It's a band. It's not the band itself. No, no, Okay.
Speaker 8: Then Saturday, we've got Kevin Fox a shooting Star.
Speaker 1: Shooting Star, that's a ride at the Coney Allen Shooting Star is going to be spent many days on that. I bet you didn't in the Lost River. I know you were in there a couple. I try to get a penny on the Lost River. She wouldn't get in the boat with me. She told you to get lost in the river. The boat beg of him for the night. Is Mark Farner's American band. Of course.
Speaker 8: Mark Farner, the creator and leader and singer and guitar player for Grand Funk Rail.
Speaker 1: Graham Funk Railroad, is going to be there in ac DC, Mark. That's going to be a crowd. Hopefully the same security at the White Blue Ash, Red White and Blue Ash Bash will not arrive, but we'll see. That's up to Tracy Kellums to handle that if necessary. Would you kick ass like mister ass? Oh? Absolutely for it ready? I bet Tracy, good luck to you. You're a rose among a bunch of foreigns. I don't know why you do it, But Tom, when can we look forward to an announcement about Ron's Rush Reels coming soon, Coming soon, Sega's coming soon. Okay, shut down that facility and move the would will be there every day, every day day. About the renaming wicklow three votes, I don't know. We got three votes. Put a little rememb we got one vote or two? I don't know. You only need to only need to. What about Esther Marie? Oh yeah, I used to date a woman named ester Marie. It's right there. And jud yeah eighty five fifty eight tuddlest I don't know somewhere. It's great to have you here, but good luck. There's more in Sycamore. Correct, Amen, that get me out of the Student's Report. We have the power brokers a Sycamore Township. R here Willie and honor of Sycamore Township our home. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'll tell you what would you do me a favorite? Would you say hi to my favorite radio personality segment Dennison? Because that guy, without a doubt, has got some class. That guy is the guy that makes this show segment Tom my favorite personality. I said, hello, see.
Speaker 1: If you're breaking up again, but I'll be in touch.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's Tom Strike, remember him? Amen? Tom Strike? Like that? Thanksgiving day story. The family got into a fight, so just leave it alone. Trying to tell you off the air. They're trying to say who gets the breast? And so these two brothers are fighting over a breast, which happens quite often really, So one of them took the turkey fork and deposited into the chest of his brother during the Thanksgiving Day dinner and then all you know what, the family each other on top of the turkey and the mass potato. They called nine to one one and then the hell of a time getting the his chest. They were fighting over the breast. They got it. They got it. Tom once again, good to have you here, and Mike and I share the life and times of Gordon Veterino and we want to say hi to him. What a great guy and was ninety years old. He coached Burnette Pontiac used to be right here, yep. And also aver University came later. And now he's having some health difficulties. But there are many young boys that are now a little bit older than look back fondly upon our times with him. So we wish doing better into nothing but the best. Greg. Good luck with your negotiations with Olga. I know she's on speed dial with you. Tom, I don't know how you do this. Yeah, you don't know either. Why is Kenwick Town Center work when all the other malls don't like segment? Whatever is Florence Mall? None of them?
Speaker 3: More?
Speaker 1: Is we actually? We actually? You mean you're talking about traffic or traffic and business? It's the best mall.
Speaker 10: Actually, can we control the traffic signals? We from Black Friday to the first week in NTL there we have we know we have we have somebody at a at a computer at an engineering firm controlling it. What that's why, That's why we moved. That's why we want the traffic what nobody else does that? Brother, We don't have a lot of time right here, the three of them. We've had great leaders in the past too.
Speaker 1: But nonetheless, so you're saying that there's somebody in real time, in real time, real time. Did you hear that? Yeah? Why don't Why don't others do this? Because too expensive? Too expensive?
Speaker 10: And so you move the people, you know, when they used to back up on that on the exit exit ramp from seventy one to get off. I don't see that anymore because we move the traffic because we have a guy sitting there at the computer changing changing the signal.
Speaker 1: Segment your reaction. That doesn't happen in Middletown. I guarantee, no, why not? Why don't you give some leadership? He knows what, he knows what. I'm showing up at four o'clock in the morning because had light right there at seventy one on Montgomery Road is green like money y right through it. I thank you from Tony Roellow. Oh boy, fight us on.
Speaker 6: Now here we.
Speaker 1: Go, le little sign not happening fellas. So now Rod's rose is in great shape. You're gonna have two entities competing to keep that take no competition that. Well, look at those faces Tony Rosiello, Buddy L. Rosa, and Olga. And I said that. I said to Olga, what why do you date Buddy L. Rosa? And uh, she said he wanted to date me, but I didn't find him attractive. Segment. Let's continue. You got me out of the Foos report Friday and Saturday, Sycamore Township. Look it up, and away we go with a C d C in their prime a news radio seven hundred w LD Bill Cunningham, the Great America, of course, have a list of social welfare spending by the City of Cincinnati that includes a hip hop dancing and basketball games and additional swim pool activities and also face painting, also monitors at government square, et cetera. When the teenager the symbol, and of course that's terribly important to learn how to hip hop dance. It might be better to heart two hundred and fifty more cops to resolve the problem. And to point this out in the city of Cincinnati. I'm looking at a posting by Ken Kober, who walks in the shoes of alber Dunaway as the leader of Quin City Lodge sixty nine to quote. Juvenile defendant, after being adjudicated delinquent which means guilty for aggravated robbery and weapons under disability which means he had previous record with guns, was released by Judge Carrie Bloom of Juvenile Court to roam the streets and continue his life of crime. Monday, officers observe the defendant operating a stolen vehicle and possessing not one, but two guns. Due to circumstances beyond their control, the defendant was able to avoid apprehension. In other words, he took off like a jack rabbit. Then on Tuesday, officers once again observed the defendant another stolen car, not one, but two guns, and led the officers on a high speed pursuit, crashing a car. Time. The defendant was taken into custody, charged with ten felonies relating to auto theft and gun charges. This defendant needs to remain locked up, Judge Kerry Bloom. This defendant is a menace to Cincinnati, will be the next homicide victim or suspect if he's released because of your soft on crime policies. You're going to regret regret this one. I would add the word also in addition to all the others being released. Ken Kober, the president of the FOP, what happened after Tuesday? Do we know yet if Judge carry Bloom has released another armed juvenile, Derek Havoc in the black community? Well ironic in this case that you just referenced.
Speaker 12: Thanks to the Parole department, there was a parole holder, so they were unable to be released. But I suspect without that parle holder, they would have been released.
Speaker 1: Well how bad is this? Because you would think in the good old days, if you're a person and you're committing numerous robberies, stealing cars. I think there's going to be more than two thousand cars stolen this year in the city since along with maybe as many as ten thousand car breakings. Can you go back about ten to fifteen years But by the way, the Democrats were completely in charge ten or fifteen years ago. The last time a Republican was in charge was nineteen seventy one with Willis Gratison. So this isn't necessarily against Democrats, it's against liberals. Is this the way things were ten or fifteen years ago? Not even close.
Speaker 12: You didn't have fifteen years ago the amount of kids carrying guns.
Speaker 1: I mean, you might have one every once in a while, but you.
Speaker 12: Certainly didn't have kids shooting at each other. You didn't have these You know, this rash of juveniles that are that are being homicide suspects or homicide victims.
Speaker 1: And like I said, the.
Speaker 12: Case I just referenced, he's out running around, he's been shot at several times. We know that this juvenile has been involved in other shootings, just a matter of investigating it further. But you know and then that this juvenile will be a suspect or a victim of a homicide if they're let.
Speaker 1: Out a Ryan Hinton style. I'm also looking before we talk generically about a posting. This is one of Judge Melbourne Marsh's cases. Defendants shot a twelve year old victim in the back of the head. Fortunately that juvenile survived and this defendant is now charged with attempted murder felonious assault times two. He gets a relatively low bond. He's out roaming the streets of Cincinnati. The defendant's name, this is public record, is Brisha Stroud. This is an African American who's out having shot somebody in the back of the head. What's the latest with him? Oh it's a female female. I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: However, that got posted, and I know within twenty four hours the bond was revoked, the person was arrested, and that wasn't Judge Marsh was not the one that issued that bond.
Speaker 1: I think that's important to know.
Speaker 12: It was actually Magistrate Anita Burning that issued that bond.
Speaker 1: And this only highlights this isn't just juvenile. You know you got you got.
Speaker 12: Municipal court judges that are these soft on crime. We're going to issue these castless bails. But then you've got ju or adult common police magistrates that are doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: It's all the court system.
Speaker 12: They're all doing the same thing, and it's endangering Hamilton County.
Speaker 1: Uh magistrate and need a Birding set the bond. Then when you highlighted this Judge Melvine Marsh, I think Judge Melbourne Marsh is one of the better judges in Hamilton County. I was with her about two or three months ago. I made a state visit to her courtroom, which, by the way, was hilarious her and her mother a dailier part of Martha was unbelievable. And so when Melbourne Marsh found out that this low bond was set off, we go and you talk about a generic problem. It's not one magistrate like Aneda Birding or one judge like Harry Bloom. Are you saying it's endemic to the system.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, it's it's being affected by.
Speaker 1: Adults, juveniles.
Speaker 12: You know, you have a certain amount of judges that actually, you know, look at the safety of the commun Judge Burkwitz is a perfect example. Who issues a three million dollar bond for a thirty one year old that shot and killed a twelve year old. That's the bonds that Hamilton County residents should expect from the most violent offenders in this county. Unfortunately, it's just not happening all the time. You thank god Judge Burkwitz was in room May this week. Hamilton County will be safer because he's here.
Speaker 1: Well, describe this a little bit, because I heard the defense counsel, and god knows, I've been one. You have to be somewhat gymnastic in your arguments to try to get your client out on bond. And the public defender, the female public defender, said, well, this thirty one year old was a victim of a crime, and this got a lot of note because of the age of the twelve year old who's been identified because he is deceased. But kind of describe the facts of that case, which are very interesting.
Speaker 12: Well, this thirty one year old, who's also a convicted fallon that had no business carrying a fire and to begin with you that decides he sees his stonlee car and he shoots at it. I think he's probably going to get a lot of sympathy in the community because the community's tired of being victimized. And while I appreciate that. That still doesn't give you a reason to pick up a gun and shoot at your car. I don't care if they're twelve or they're twenty two. It is still just a stolen car. Like I said, I understand why the community's likely going to sympathize, but we can't have people just shooting at a stolen car because their car was stolen. But it just shows the bigger symptom. People are tired of it. They're tired of crime.
Speaker 1: Well, Brian Henderson had a report on this guy, a thirty one year old that has forty four zero previous contacts with law enforcement from the age of eighteen to thirty one, thirteen years forty contacts, numerous felony convictions. One might ask fop had ken Kober, why is he not already locked up? If he was locked up, the twelve year old will be. His family said he hitched a ride with somebody, and I'm willing to accept that at face value. I guess he wasn't part of the group that was stealing car o. His family said he was simply getting a ride. So he's dead. It is what it is. But should he have been shall we say free after committing numerous felonies his entire adult life. Well, I mean, you look at some of the felonies that he's convicted.
Speaker 12: Robbery, I know, there was a drug trafficking, things like that. You know, this is just a bigger symptom of the problem. Forty So he's been arrested forty times in twelve thirteen years. So the police are doing their job. The police are enforcing the laws. We just have judges that aren't sentencing them and sending these people to prison.
Speaker 1: Well, it's really unbelievable to think about this that somehow in our system, which was Hamilton County, which was so conservative and so well run with low crime, all hell's breaking loose. Did you see the news conference a few days ago when the mayor and the chief of police sprained their shoulders patting themselves on the back about how much crime is down? Is that true? I would argue that.
Speaker 12: The first week of July was not exactly a downward event for crime, especially when I had police officers being shot at, if juvenile's being murdered, I don't care what the numbers say. When you have things like that going on, how could you stand up there and say that crime is going down.
Speaker 1: Well, it's nonsense. That's rather gymnastic in this verbal presentation. Do you think social Irish Rowley, who's now with security guards living in OTR for like two weeks? I saw her. I think it was Channel of nine or five walking around talking to people, another social welfare worker wanting to say, how do you feel? What can we do for you? House did to live here and she gets all this negative information. I go to it to OTR. I was there Saturday night, got an ice cream, a greators who walked around Washington Park a little bit, and I saw open air smoking in marijuana. There were three or four individuals on motorcycles doing wheelies up and down Vine Street. It was light. I wouldn't go there after dark. It'd be dangerous. By the way, would you take your family to OTR after dark? Not a chance? Say that again, not a chance. And you know how many years you've been a cop, just over twenty three years, and you would not. An armed cop would not go to OTR after dark, maybe before dark.
Speaker 12: I'm not taking my family there. No, I'm not taking my family. They're absolutely not all right now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, of course, Clyde Bennett is a shirt tell friends of my friend of mine. I like what he does. As far as criminal defense attorney, he's representing the person who murdered Larry Henderson, the fallen Deputy Sheriff of Hamley County, and so far over one hundred thousand dollars has been raised for his assistance, help and defense. There's been lawsuits filed. We'll see what happens down the road. The identity of those individuals who give money to this kind of a person hinting is really unbelievable. If somebody reaching their pocket and pay for this. As an on duty police officer, how do you respond to large members of the community funding Hinton in his defense for killing in cold blood officer Larry Henderson.
Speaker 12: Well, you know, I'm conflicted because as a police officer, as an FOP leader, I'm absolutely disgusted that people in the community would want to do something like this. But the other side of me is an American in a free country. It's there right if they want to do it, have at it. You know, the people spend money on all kinds of silly things all the time. Is he entitled to the defense, He is, absolutely so. It's certainly a moral confliction that I have because I do enjoy being in a free country where some of these things can be done. But, like I said, the professional side of me, I just shake.
Speaker 1: My head and go, oh whatever.
Speaker 13: If that's what you want to spend your money on, go have at it.
Speaker 1: I shake my head a little bit, because law enforcement works. You're about two hundred and fifty cops short. You need a lot more cops instead of hip hop dance lessons. Can you tell the American people why certain laws are not enforced in the City of Cincinnati, such as open air smoking marijuana such as one wheelies up and down Vine Street, or the curfew requirements are not enforced. Why are those things by police not enforced. Well, we'll start with marijuana.
Speaker 12: The city administration has made it clear that there is no expectation for us to enforce this law.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 13: That's a city administration telling us that.
Speaker 12: So if they're saying there's no expectation, why would any officer go out and enforce that and then find themselves in a predicament, you know, and potentially get themselves you know, whether it's discipline suspended.
Speaker 1: Whatever else. Why would they do that?
Speaker 13: If the city administration says, ah, there's no expectation for you.
Speaker 1: To do this. Stay right there, Ken, because what if they say to you, there's some state laws we want you to arrest people for others eight laws. Don't arrest. You're violating your oath in a sense. They're violating their oath in a sense by saying don't enforce criminal statutes. What if they would say, you know what, domestic violence is not that big of a deal. Like in New York City with Mom Donnie, he says cops should not show up at the sites of domestic violence. The next mayor of New York says, send social workers. What if they say, you know what, DUIs not that big of a deal, don't pull people over. Would you follow those dictates? I wouldn't.
Speaker 12: But this is politics over policing and it's destroying the very fabric of our safety in Hamilton County.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: What about the truancy and or truancy is a different matter. What about the idea that you have to be certain ages, You got to be off the streets of Cincinnati. There's a curfew. Why not enforce those laws? Law in the.
Speaker 12: Books twenty twenty, you arrest these juveniles twenty twenty refuses to take them. The Juvenile Justice Center refuses to take these kids. I've talked to council members, I've talked to city leaders. Twenty years go, we would have curfew sweeps summertime, we'd open up a rec center.
Speaker 1: We'd have officers that all process these kids.
Speaker 12: Right, we go round them up, the ones that are violin curfew, round them up, take them to a rec center. Those officers there that would process them would call their parents and require them to come get them. So that freed the officers in the streets to go back on the streets, and then you had a small contingent of people that they had the babysit these kids until the parents would get there. The problem is now we don't have that. So now we've got an officer that stops the juvenile. Kid won't tell him where he lives, kid won't tell him whose parents are, what phone over they're supposed to call. You can't take them to twenty twenty. So now you're stuck with this kid, and what are you supposed to do with them in.
Speaker 1: The back city of your cars is drive around with them. Can't do that, That's just it.
Speaker 12: So the answer is, well, if we don't have a mechanism to deal with this kid, they just don't stop them, and that's what ends up happening.
Speaker 1: Can you address yourself to the murder of Patrick Harroling Gerr. I listen to the nine call last night from Sarah. His wife is complete terror. Why was Mordecai Black running around the streets of Cincinnati.
Speaker 13: That's a million dollar question. Why was he running around?
Speaker 12: You know, we know that he served his complete sentence. He was a targeted violent offender who had cut off his bracelet. You know, there was certainly a breakdown in communication with different agencies in law enforcement. Then that's why you have representatives like Cyndy Abrams that is working on fitsing these gaps in communication. It's something that has to be done that way. Agencies know, Okay, this person who's a targeted violent offender, you know, has violated these terms and they're wonted and it's just it's something that just didn't happen in this case, and unfortunately, out of tragedy, something that has to happen. And if it's legislation that is going to require agencies to communicate better.
Speaker 1: Than I'm all for it. Lastly, is there a movement underway as we speak this Thursday afternoon to hire two hundred and fifty more cops? Is that ongoing or he's not just smoking mirrors.
Speaker 12: I'm guessing that it's probably not going to be that many. I know, we do have a recruit class that starts on Monday, July twenty first. I think it's set for fifty nine officers. The problem is we're gonna lose probably fifty nine before the end of the year. So this lateral class is certainly gonna help, which we can get that that's started, I'm hearing maybe the first of January, so that will certainly be something the beneficial. But we're not going to see this, you know, for six eight months. We're we're kind of just going to be treading water, hoping that officers don't leave. Even I could tell you when they retire, they come down here to the FOP Hall. You have to sign up for their retiree benefits, do things like that. In this place is a revolving door. We got people almost daily coming in here to sign up for their retired benefits.
Speaker 1: They can't take it anymore. Yeah, a lot of them.
Speaker 13: I got a classmate of mine that just left.
Speaker 1: He said, I'm done.
Speaker 12: He's not staying for a deferred retirement option program drop program.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm out.
Speaker 13: He left, unfortunately, but that's that's becoming the norm.
Speaker 1: FOP chair Ken Kober, the president of Queen City Lodge sixty nine. Go online check out the number of people being released by magistrate and need a birding and others. She's the tip of the iceberg. The real problem are the judges who instruct the magistrates, and the judges themselves who said little or no bonds. And the murderers, the shooters, the rapists, the gang bangers are set free on the streets of Cincinnati, resulting in more death in mayhem. I guess it could be up to actually the voters. What a novel concept, the voters to change the direction of city hall. Ken Cober, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And you're a great American. Thank you for your service. Ken, Sure, thanks for having Bill. God bless you. Let's continue with more. How about that? You just heard it. That's what's happening. Will there be correction? I sincerely doubt it. Bill Cunningham News coming up at your home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW. These people are perverts. Hello, quiet skulls. I'm broadcasting in the Rock in the last time, Sorry the Rock is not here segment. In the last hour we had the ac DC front men were here along with the others at the Sycamore Festival happening tomorrow night and Saturday. Plus we have the Stormtroopers available in cap some of the kids act up. The Red Wright and Blue Bash will not happen at Sycamore would you agree? I hope not. Will you be there? Segment? They have some funnel cake. I love funnel cake. Maybe floating questions will you be there? Can't say, I can't say. I mean it depends, depends, but I know Greg Euster will be there because it's a Sycamore Days at Sycamore Park. Go'll be bigger than Montana. You sure that's not Bill Cunningham party named it that, but I said no, it's aka Bill cunning That's right, that's right. But segment these are important times? Would you agree? I would say?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 1: Is the president going to be okay? He's got this venus problem? What the hell have you looked it up? Chronic veg veins in his legs are closing or something. I looked it up and they have trump in bad shape. He's got swollen ankles and he doesn't look good, shall we say? And I looked it up and it's it's called chronic venus insufficiency. And you write that down. It's called c v.
Speaker 8: PI.
Speaker 1: Do you take medication for that? How to reverse venus insufficiency? Ten actionable tips. One is a ten Deer Park High School and drink the water. Number two basketball. You have poor legs circulation. You have swollen ankles and legs, sock lines, varicos veins and aching legs and more. The president has that second man, he's got it something else? What does he got I don't know. It requires a medical diagnosis. Pain in the legs, et cetera, discoloration of the skin, thick skin on the legs, swollen blood, vessels in the skin, varicos veins and more like matt Reece, chronic venus insufficiency as caused by bad circulation. What is the best treatment for it? How about this get rid of democrat? Oh, I'm sorry, don't say that. Of course, lifestyle changes, impression therapy potentially minimal invasive procedures or surgery segment of your reaction. I hope the President's going to be okay, Willy you think the Democrats wish for that? No, will he the st reporters of proud service, every local Temestar heating and air conditioning dealers tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati Koch Schmid Heating and Cooling five one three five three one sixty nine hundred. What about moving to Kenwood and are giving up their green tosup? Lokewe they or not? Tony Rosiello will not let that happen. What about just to drive through in Deer Park area by dipsy doodle? Now, wouldn't that be something you could drive through and pick up some ron's roost? At the Open Championship, there's a like a si x way tie for the lead with Matt Fitzpatrick, Lucas Glover and Company, Scottie Scheffler just one shot back. Let's see this looks difficult, would you agree?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, the wind is like blowing one way and blowing the other and then the rain's coming in and it's a mess. It's a crisis. That's the way it is. That's what we like in those segment We love crises Evander two goals last night Willie and Roman Celatano recording his seventh clean sheet of the season. FC Cincinnati down's messy and those inner Miami Miami Boys a three to nil about five out of six now for Pat Noonan's club, and they are at Real Salt Lake on Saturday night. What about Hell is Reel? What happened in that game? Well, they rebound out that loss, they found out that hell is Real. Well, they sure did, winning two zip to lose four two, but then messy, but then they came up big last night. What about Ronaldo coming into town? Christiano Ronaldo, I don't know, would not be something? Oh are you going to say? You look like him? A lot of people of Chris Euster, a nice woman at Deer Park Community School, says I look like Rinaldo. Do you think she needs some help visually? What do you think? I want to go down to check it out? Wing eye Care, go check it out. Bengals Up. They brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town thirty locations in northern Kentucky. Time to party, Rookie What Bengals rookies reports Saturday. What o'clock is ticking? Shamar Stewart is not signed. I have a text here for my friend at Social Security is an expert and all the things relative to the Bengals are enough to do it on social Security already. Yes he is, he's only like twenty four. He's going to collect early. He says there are two unsigned second round picks. I believe the reason is because there are two second round picks, we're given fully guaranteed contracts, which is not normal. So Stuart's the only first rounder that's left unsigned. Well, you have garantaranteed money? You kidding? You had a sense I do? Let's see will he have Reds update? Reds are off again. They will resume the second half of the season tomorrow night against those Metropolitans in New York with the action here on seven hundred WLW. Some we got some injury updates? Oh no, who's an hour ago from Mark Sheldon? What about a Hunter Green? Hunter Green is still a goodyear Arizona rehab with that groin strain and he's on a throwing program. What about Caitlin Clark? What about her groin? Both of hers are hurting and she's out of the All Star Games. And now that's a crisis right there the Indianapolis. Yeah, and she's out of the All Star Game, Bengo, And I'm sure the TV boys are going what she says, she's not even none. None of the festivities are growing. How do you hurt your groin? Both of them? Do women have groins? Yeah? Rhet louder on the il since the Star to the season, here we go.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then with a left oblique injury obleak. He's in Arizona now and he's no timetable for his return. He's gone. He's out for another rehab. Ian Jibo, the reliever, about out since June thirtieth. He's a guy with long hair. No, I don't think so. He blew the open right right shoulder impingement. He's got no timetable for his return. That's not good. When they say no timetable for your return, that means there's no timetable. What about Hunter Green is coming back? I don't know. We'll wait and see it. Hopefully is growing, it's a happy growing In the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 11: Jack McKeon said, this year we got more Mr hy.
Speaker 1: Than You're not kidding. Yeah, a loose groin is a happy growing Oh, it's better get real happy because they need number twenty one in the lineup. How are your groins, by the way, they're fine. You got to check him later on. Interesting comments from Middletown native and All Star MVP Kyle swarbur this is big segment. Told the Philadelphia in Choir during the break that he would love to play for the Reds one day. Oh, he's a free agent after this season, really after this year. The Reds could sign him in three months. But he said he likes playing with the Phillies. But because of the money that dow the Ray and the me right, I would say the Reds get a nice infusion of cash. Maybe uh get rid of candelaria. That was forty five mil forrtenis is making twenty between those two. That's sixty five million dollars. Kyle Schwarber, I was still say would hit five hundred home runs a year here at my ballpark and drive in about three thousand runs. Dropping the ball in the licking river. Youre talking about going on on? What do you say to dear park? Folded, tied and night In twenty seventeen, because of demanding mcclintyre. Deer Parker was undefeated, untied, unscored on the reds of twenty twenty six, twenty seven, and twenty eight would go one hundred and sixty two and oh each year, which just happened to have Demanty MacIntyre with us and Greg Euster Demani, you recall was in twenty seventeen and twenty eighteen, twenty eighteen, twenty eighteen, dear recall deer park being twenty nine to zero, undefeated, untied, unscored on. Yes, sir, I remember now what was the key element? I gave you boys a speech, as you might recall, but the greatness, the opportunities all of us thought. He was in the locker room yelling like give me the ball. He did say at times, give me the ball. Yeah, well that's what you used to say, Jamal, Jamal, just give me the ball. He did say that a few times in the locker room. The Nubians were kicking the crap out of the park. Backs are against the wall right to Moni always you were losing by nine points at the arena in Ohio State. Maler was playing the game after and Maler would not play deer park during the regular season is I don't want to see this. They didn't want to see us, and so he stood up and said, Jamal, Jamal, just give me the ball. Give me the ball, among other things. Among other things, the head coach, you're a good friend, and Steve Gentry said, guys, give him the ball. It took possession for five straight times, hit two threes, four point plays, a five point play, then I overhead hot tomahawk dunk. The Nubians were in trouble, and deer Parker rose for glory and for some the judgment seat of God. De MONDI do you recall that?
Speaker 4: Yes, one of the best days, the best years of my life that year for sure.
Speaker 1: Segment the post game celebration was big. Tell him what happened. I had my dear park jersey on running around Ohio State Arena, tahs. Those two TV guys had to be from Columbus to Cleveland. They had no idea who you were what they said you had that you had your jersey on from what was it, nineteen sixeteen six, the last great class barely fIF were you in nineteen sixty six?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: The thought us your father wasn't born yet. Segment, please continue. And you were up there, you were you were up there on the ladder, and they just kept they didn't know what to do. They kept showing you on TV and they had no idea who you were. They who said, guy up there must be an older, older player and alumni or something. And I said, you guys are stupid. Sixty years ago. It's a great American up there. That's good. And since then you've become a Rhodes scholar, played some professional basketball. Now you want to move back to Deer Park. You got good sense, don't you? Skyline chilly love it, love it segment? You're maybe he could. Maybe those guys will be a shooting this weekend at the Sycamore Township Festival. Do they have basketball shooting up there? Will maybe Papa shots. Yeah, I'm the nineteen Williamani. You're a smart man over there. Smart man. These many many have taken the challenge, talked to Byron Larkin, have felt the pain, felt the pain. Now I'm talking about Papa shoots. You're with the free throws. Free throws another issue. When you went to Moler Undefeated on Titan, Bobby Brannon and Byron in a good Time Bill Unningham free throws. You know how to you know how to google stuff. I'll definitely look it out as soon as we lived here. Cunning And they took him. And who was fit fielding my balls? Nothing but sweating, nothing but string? Who was fielding my balls? I think it was Tricia McKie. Was it was you underneath the net?
Speaker 3: So that.
Speaker 1: He never want to state championship?
Speaker 14: When Bill was there leading the league and scoring, whose matto was, I've never seen a shot I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: He led the scoring city and scoring one year.
Speaker 14: I guarantee you he did an average point five assists for the entire season because once she gave it.
Speaker 1: To him, you never got it back.
Speaker 15: Here's a call strike again on a low velocity pitch for Makeda. I'm not gonna pile on there because I've learned my lesson Marty one two pitch swinging a miss, and Irvin just flared at it again. Makita took a bunch off and fooled Irvin badly for out number one. Bill Cunningham has an open mic three hours a day.
Speaker 14: He would not retaliate because he knows what I said is the truth, and everybody everybody knows that he never gave the ball up. If you gave it to him, don't expect to get it back because the next thing you know, the ball is going to be in the air toward the best.
Speaker 15: We're talking about the uncommon voice of the common man.
Speaker 1: That's correct. Well you can tell the jealousy in his voice, can't you. Yes.
Speaker 14: And that's the same high school that Bill Cunningham went to, Deer Park. They never want to stay championship. When Bill was there, leading the league and scoring. Whose matto was, I've never seen a shot I didn't like.
Speaker 1: They called me Bill Crowe. Seg your reactions. He's absolutely right, all right, seg what else going on in sports? Anything? What about Caitlin Clark's is growing? Can we get he's not playing this weekend All Star game? Heat treatment? Called for your groin? I guess I don't know. Can you demand you ever have a hurt groin? Actually I have? Well, how do you? How do you fix it?
Speaker 4: A lot of rest, a lot of sleep, some massage might help. Massage, and a lot of video games as well. Video games gets it done. Sego, there you go, all right, said, get me out of the Stoog's report, will you in honor of the Deer Park Wildcats in the championship undefeated, untied, unscored on twenty nine to zero, and a rainy day here in the tri State may leave you with the immortal words of the stooge report.
Speaker 14: Well, he was beating you down today on the radio. I was not comfortable with it at all. He can do whatever he wants to do. I was not the one that spit the bit against Chris Sabot. He can say anything he wants to spit the bit. Having trouble swinging a golf club with your right hand around your throat.
Speaker 1: All of that applies to Billy c.
Speaker 14: So he can say whatever he wants to say over your And if he wants to play us, you bring Jimmy Oppenheim and I'll bring Brett Wederick and then we'll see how it plays out. Hey, you know, if we can settle for the PGA guy, that's great. I'll just take Jimmy p I'll take Steve Kirby, so will I?
Speaker 1: Yep? Yeah, cunning am running off of the mouth like he does.
Speaker 14: Geez, I'll take your guy, though, here's my guy.
Speaker 1: Sounds like I'm his guy. Doesn't he the money? He sounds like my Can you feel the love? I can feel the love. I can feel the love. Love in the air. Greg, thanks for coming in. Greg Euster, athletic director. He's the John Cunningham of Deer Park High School segment Get Me Out of the Students Report I just did on seven hundred WLW