Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety Happy Wednesday. Thank you wake up security guard drop one of those this morning. So yeah, so I'm I'm already my hump day vibes.
Speaker 2: I love that happy hump Day grammy.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to the first talk back of the day. Should we just do it? Let's do it?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Davy Show. My name is and Dream calling from Sam Pablo, California. I just wanted to let you guys know that you guys are awesome. Love hearing you guys every morning. Also, snapples on the cap have fun facts written on them. And did you know that? One of the fun facts was there is a lemon called a babboon interesting have a good day bye?
Speaker 1: Did not know that, did you, guys? I'm looking it up now just to see.
Speaker 2: What that make sure she's not lying?
Speaker 1: Well, what does a bab boon lemon look like? Just looks like a lemon, just a retler look just kind of looks like a lemon if I'm looking at the right ones. But I'm not sure you learn maybe I'm not free day.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that first.
Speaker 3: Oh they're lumpier, they're lumpier.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't want those ones.
Speaker 1: And snapples do have a very They have a fun fact under the cap. When's the last time you guys had a snapple?
Speaker 3: Like ten years? Whoa, yeah it's been a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, don't remember, it's been a long time.
Speaker 3: There's like eyelashes all over.
Speaker 1: Really are they yours?
Speaker 3: No, they're not mine?
Speaker 1: Are they dresses?
Speaker 3: Oh? They might be mine? You guys, it's eyelash shedding season and you're just leaving your lashes all we all mighty, we all might be.
Speaker 1: There's a whole season for this.
Speaker 3: Apparently I just learned about this, but you know how we will Well I just learned about this too, But we shed more hair in the spring and in the fall. We're basically pets at this point, right, Yeah, So apparently our eyelashes they go through a similar cycle. So if you have noticed more eyelashes just lying around, maybe you see someone on your cheek, But.
Speaker 2: It's gross when it's not yours.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, don't you. Are you allowed to pick? Someone else is up?
Speaker 3: And they're literally all over my key Jelina's sleeping ryle ashes. I know they're not mine because I've been pulling out my fake ones, but these are real. No, they're more likely to be yours.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, how do you know it's not? How do you know they're real and not a fake?
Speaker 2: Because mine wouldn't get under What do you mean how do I know?
Speaker 3: Because they're clearly not fake? Why wouldn't they get under the keyboard? Because I think I don't lean enough. It just trusts me on this.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, just dude question here. Yes, you're both to very easily identify from like a couple of feet away, whether or not an eyelash is real or fake. Like, doesn't it just both look like a short little hair?
Speaker 3: No, the fake extensions are clearly extensions. They're thicker, they're longer. You can tell.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a dude question. I don't know anything about attitude. They're clearly longer, and they're so fake. I don't know a little short hair on the thing. I would think maybe.
Speaker 3: It's an eyelash's huge difference. Yeah, eto, but just don't be alarmed if you see a couple extra of your eyelashes lying around, it's just eyelash shitting.
Speaker 1: Season arts eilashtyes season got the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine Time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: Preliminary results are in for the mayoral election in Oakland. As of last night, Lauren Taylor was in the lead with close to forty nine percent of the votes. Barbara Lee was in a close second place at about forty five percent. It's going to take a few more days for the final tally to commean, so the next scheduled update isn't going to be until Friday.
Speaker 2: According to their official website.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty close race. Great news for Warriors fans as they have successfully navigated themselves out of the NBA Play and Tournament. The Warriors beat the Memphis Grizzlies last night Chase Center one sixteen to one to twelve, behind thirty seven points and a clutch three pointer to ice it from Steph Curry and perhaps more importantly, thirty eight points from Jimmy Butler, who needs to change his nickname from Jimmy Buckets to Jimmy Saved your Butts Butler because he's save the Warriors butts this entire season since being acquired in a trade. The Warriors now advanced to play the Houston Rockets in the first round of the playoffs. Game one of this series is going to be in Houston on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Love that We'll see a mix of sunning clouds throughout the day today, nice little spring day. Temperatures will remain on the cooler side, though, with highs in the low sixties.
Speaker 1: Hey Taurus, bestiey, your day today is going to be a nine. Collaboration and communication flourish. Creative ideas blossom with aries mercury stationing direct. The hell does that mean? Imagine you an inspiring possibility? I thought you guys believed in astrology.
Speaker 3: And also I'm not really up on my Sun and Moon direct game yet.
Speaker 1: Got it craft plans to realize the dream?
Speaker 3: Love that that's nice.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: To nine, The JAV Show. I'm Selina Broom and I'm Jacks for hanging out with us. So every Wednesday we do something called are cool or knotless? Do we throw some things out? Will we discussed?
Speaker 1: Is that cool or not?
Speaker 2: I think it's pretty self explanatory, right, Jess.
Speaker 1: Would you like to kick it out? Oh?
Speaker 3: I would love too?
Speaker 1: Cool or not?
Speaker 3: Grown ups wanting Easter baskets? I guess cool? Graham, what do you think. What do you think, Hey, maybe it will surprise me.
Speaker 1: I figure an Easter basket for It's.
Speaker 3: Like, it's like I I would love to get one, but I don't want to be responsible for giving anyone one. Okay, okay. There was a new report from Ferrero that revealed that three and five adults want to get an Easter basket of their own. They want, you know, some gift cards in there. Some say they want some chocolate in their two. I never considered Easter to be a gift giving holiday other than obviously the Easter Bunny bringing kids there, right, they get baskets full of all kinds of little treats and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Other than that, I didn't really other than a barbecue maybe with the family, I didn't think of it as a big But doesn't it make sense So we have Boo baskets and we have the burr basketfull baskets. Yeah, the bird baskets. Easter baskets only makes sense that you mean the baskets.
Speaker 1: It only makes sense because in the social media world that we live in, one person, one lady post there, look at what my husband got me an Easter basket, and then everybody wants one after that and then now that's just the same thing with the boo baskets and things. Without social media, we wouldn't have any of this nonsense. But we're here. But we are here now, and look, I love free candy as much as the next guy. I have a bit of a sweet tooth. But do I think I should be expecting an Easter basket on Easter?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, now I was.
Speaker 1: Will I be stealing my kids jelly beans?
Speaker 3: Yes? What would you be happy if Kate did make you one?
Speaker 1: Well? Again, I like candy as much as the next guy, but I don't need you to fluff it up on some Easter grass and put it in a basket a pack of gummy worms, and I'll be happy.
Speaker 3: But what if she was like, hey, Graham, like or whatever she calls you.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Graham, Okay, okay, Graham, Hey Graham.
Speaker 3: I made you a basket and it's a bunch of like like like beer money.
Speaker 1: I think it's you.
Speaker 3: It's like beer, and there's like wild turkey and the yeah, there's like, you know, underwear because men run through those so fast for some reason, and all the things that you want and need, like.
Speaker 1: What did that mean nice? That's an adult like, like, that's I don't know. It's a gift. Everybody appreciates a good gift, right, so it's cool. No, but it doesn't but we don't need it. It's unnecessary gifts. Nice. Sure, who doesn't like getting a gift or a gift basket or whatever? That's great? But like, I don't want this to become a thing.
Speaker 3: So now can I ask you both, because you both obviously have kids, at what age does the Easter Bunny stop bringing kids?
Speaker 1: As I think to ask the Easter bunny not asking I, Well, I figured.
Speaker 3: You guys might have an idea. Maybe you've talked to the Easter bunny before.
Speaker 1: The Easter bundy male or female?
Speaker 3: The ones i've the one at Stone Valley is a is male. I was just there so I would believe male.
Speaker 7: I think that.
Speaker 1: I think my house gets a female Easter Bunny. Really, it's just the vibes I'm getting. I love that.
Speaker 3: Now does the Eastern Progressive does that work? Kind of like Santa Claus where Santa Claus like he looks at your whole year and he's like, okay, you've been you've been good. You get a gift. Is that the Easter Bunny or the Easter bunny's more generous.
Speaker 1: And he's like, Easter Bunny is more well liked. Yes, like candy for everybody, just candy for everybody.
Speaker 3: Spending as much money as a Santa Claus. So I think, like, you want some jelly beans, here, you go take them.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Easter Bunny is a laid back gal. She's just like or guy, well whatever, my house it's a it's a and uh. She's just like, yeah, that's all good. I don't care. You didn't do your homework last week. You got some jelly beans, my eggs, don't worry. Yeah, I'll scatter some eggs about for you. Yeah, more laid back five age thing.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: My oldest is thirteen, and she still gets a basket, not not as elaborate as the little one, but she'll geld a much smaller one, which is maybe this candy in a gift card or something like that. That very she still does get something. Okay, but we all collectively say not cool. Not about grown ups wanting.
Speaker 2: Yeah cool, I would like I would love any one very unnecessary.
Speaker 3: Can I do a really really quick let's do it another one just because this one was submitted by our listener Dahlia. She said, cool or not giant food items, So giant burritos, giant mimosas giant. I know you've seen you might have seen those sweet bread like the giant conchess. Yes, what do you think giant food? I'm going cool, very very, very gluttonous.
Speaker 1: It's very but I need it American, very America. And make it the biggest thing ever. Let's make this. How do we make this burgery? You've better make it bigger and put more meat on it and more cheese. Make the item bigger. Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say cool only on the giant drinks because you're more likely to finish them. Not cool on the other giant food I items because it's just a waste of food. I'm still going cool. Like when you see a cookie that's like the size of a pizza, like, come on.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do like this. Those are good? Thank you? We're doing some of those.
Speaker 3: I want one.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I've just seen them before.
Speaker 1: I don't know where I had like I feel like missus Fields are one of those places that make like the cookie cake, but it's not there's no cake part of it. It's just one giant cookie with a little bit of frosting on it. And you can that, but it sounds just slice it up just like a pizza. I can't remember what places used to make the all so good. Yeah, but Jess, you're right. The giant drinks are way better. You get that giant, you know, four foot tall yard glass full of beer. I am going to drink this.
Speaker 3: What about the giant drinks? You have to share with other people, and there's like multiple straws.
Speaker 1: You go to like a like a tiki bar, a scorpion bowl. Yeah, I'm cool with those who you're sharing more than my.
Speaker 3: Share, so you never think of that. You're just like, yeah, bring it out, let's all share, grab a straw, let's share straws. Who cares? Well?
Speaker 1: Think people are there's not that much backwash coming back down a straw is there?
Speaker 3: You'd be so proud, So we just don't really notice it or we don't want to think about it.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Yet you drunk, I'm going cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Happy Humpday, We're the JV Show. I'm Selena, but I'm just I feel like you say hump day, we'd just can you can we just get a solo.
Speaker 1: Hump day.
Speaker 3: I think you gotta put more in the humpy hump day better manner.
Speaker 1: My day is good.
Speaker 3: Gotta work on the hump in.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: In our Cooler not list you said our listener Dot Dahlia said cool or not. Giant food items, giant mimosas, giant burritos, and we brought up the giant like cookie cakes.
Speaker 1: It's just one giant cookie and you guys like what. I've never seen that.
Speaker 8: Good morning, guys standing from man Tica. I just wanted to chime in on that cookie take. I got one for my friend birthday and my girlfriend got one on my friend's birthdays and it was one of those Pollard pizzast cookie high screen.
Speaker 1: Chin that sounds sos a polar pizza. I Google that that looks amazing, really good, and I was talking about the one and I've had one for my birthday before a missus Field's cookie cake. Type that into Google missus Field's Cookie Cake. It's basically just one giant cookie the size of a pizza, small pizza or something, and then there's some frosting around the outside to kind of make it look like the crust a little bit, and maybe some frost ins is happy Birthday or whatever. That thing's amazing, way better than a regular cake.
Speaker 3: That sounds so good.
Speaker 2: I wish missus Field was like my grandma or something. Yeah, just a lot of our bacon cookies all the time.
Speaker 1: That actually is my grandma. Oh she passed away, but well, I should say was my grandma?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So what's DJ Gott even up to as a friend of the show.
Speaker 1: All right, So a lot of people recognize the name DJ Gotti if you've been a longtime JV show listener, because anytime we have a funny sound or somebody says something funny on the show, a lot of times we'll send it over to him and he'll make it into a full on remixed like club I'm more of like club vibe sounding song, I would say, And if I'll play a piece of one of the classics that he made for us, which was a Selena laugh remix Selena, he took your laugh and then turned it into a song that was just a little but that was a legendary one and one of a lot of people loved, and my personal favorite is when I had a really really bad I got caught in a stutter one time on the show and I couldn't I mean caught. The stutter lasted for like I don't know how long, but he made it into an entire song.
Speaker 9: Here's a piece of that one that's that's that that that that that that that that that that Oh my god, oh my god, that's no joke.
Speaker 1: I think that long. The studdy lasted that I had on the show is brutal. Now, you guys, DJ Gott he has taken things in a whole new direction. He hit me up, He's like, hey, I've been working on this new project. Maybe you guys could play a piece of it on your show. And I'm just going to tell you now he's dropped the DJ Gotty name. He's no longer DJ Gotty. What do you mean? When you hear this, you'll understand his new He now goes by Joe Bourbon and listen to this, Yes, listen to this. The sun's been down for hours. The work is all done. I've been thinking about this and night. All I'm saying about my boot's a little dusty. You know, I clean up in a shower. Now I'm ready for.
Speaker 5: So thank you time. You know him all night the singer song away because I'm taking you out tonight, little bittress.
Speaker 1: You know we're stepping out. We're stepping out.
Speaker 5: Not under than me. It's just so I'm taking you out.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to dance with you. What can can we just talk about that? How good is that?
Speaker 3: Guys? My mind is blown and Blue Way no mind told a minute ago.
Speaker 1: Your mind's going to be blown when you hear the speed. DJ Gotti, Sorry, Joe Bourbon, Why.
Speaker 3: Was he hiding this before? Why was wedding he shot out? This Bourbon?
Speaker 1: That song? If you want to look for any of the If you want to look for that song, it's called taking You Out Tonight, you can find it on any of your you know, music hosting platforms or whatever.
Speaker 3: Does he speak with a country accent or does he is he from here? Speaks regular and then lays it on thick for the singing.
Speaker 1: I think he lays it on thick. And I think there's a some computer programs to help. I'm not going to get into I don't know, but I just I emailed them back immediately. I was like is this youth singing? And he said yeah, he wrote that produced at the the entire Oh how good. If you told me that was the number one like country song in the in the country, I would say, yeah, totally, that's that song's amazing, so good right, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, I'm blown away that this is the same DJ Goti.
Speaker 1: No he Now I felt bad because He's like, how can I get this into rotation on your station? And I was like, we don't have any room currently because we only played DOCI competing with DOC, and like, that's not gonna happen. We only played DOCI and Kendrick Lamar and Sabrina Carpenter, So like, sorry, but I don't how do we make this song? Like I mean, this song is destined in my mind. It has like number one hit potential in my mind. It's so good good.
Speaker 2: You know we're gonna send it over to Matt.
Speaker 3: He's no DJ Gotty or Joe Bourbon, but maybe, you know, wouldn't that be nice to hear in the makes Sometimes?
Speaker 1: Yes, I love that. Let me see what our boss has to say. Oh no, okay, but again, look up Joe Bourbon that song taking you out Tonight? And I think he's got some other songs as well out there.
Speaker 3: Jess, will we add that to our story please? Yeah? People can find him so good. Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: All right, Graham, you just played some of Joe Bourbon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, DJ Gotty has rebranded himself and he's now a country artist apparently under the name Joe Bourbon. And it's awesome.
Speaker 4: Joe, Jesus, somebody signed this guy.
Speaker 1: Seriously, people are loving his song is really good.
Speaker 10: Good Morning JV Show, Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 1: What was the name of that song?
Speaker 10: I had to take a call and then when I came back to the radio, I was like, what am I listening to? I had to come back like what country station is this? Oh my god, I love this song.
Speaker 3: What is this? I need to know?
Speaker 7: Please tell me and where can I find it?
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, have a wonderful day. Bye you are So The song called taking You Out Tonight Again by Joe Bourbon, and you can get it on the iHeartRadio app Whip it out, search it up right there and you can listen to and he's got a few other tracks on there as well, but that one Taking you out tonight. I feel like we should play some more of it at some point during. It is really really good, honest please, It's all.
Speaker 3: The stuff you need to know, what's hot in.
Speaker 11: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: All right, So Diddy is trying to add to his legal team. We are just a few weeks away from his trial. It kicks off on May fifth. Can you believe that we are almost there? And apparently he wants to add a black female lawyer to assist in defending him. Normally, I think this would be a great thing. Why not, you know, let's diversify things a little bit. However, in this case, I think it's clear what's happening here. It's optics. Think of the charges that he is facing against women, you know, and everything he's done to them, and all the sex trafficking and all the violence and all that. So I think it is optics. He wants a women defending him to be like, no, see, look, women are cool with me. I'm coold with women, you know. I think it's more of that. He also is looking to add Brian Steele, who is a really big attorney, well known for defending young thug in court in his Rico case, and that actually turned out very well for him, So he's I think he's panicking a little bit because the trial is so soon. I think what worked for others will not work for him.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Hoping it does not work for him because he deserves to be where he is right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's under a tough battle against the court of public opinion, which has already made its verdict basically about him. Now, that doesn't matter in a court. The thing that's going to be tough for him is how do you get unbiased jurors? Like, how do you get people that have not been exposed to this story and or don't have some Everybody has an opinion about p Diddy, even if you didn't know if wool, even if you somehow didn't know about like this current story, right if for somehow you've missed all the headlines over the last year or whatever, you still have an opinion about him because he's such a famous person. It's interesting when you understood that you get really famous people on trial, it's hard to have a juror that's like, oh, I don't know anything about this Yeah, I know anything about this guy.
Speaker 3: All right. So we talked yesterday about Amy lou Wood, who was one of the stars of White Lotus, and how she was just a mess after SNL parodied the show over the weekend and they really really went in on her character. You know, she's she's got some teeth on her. I'm not gonna lie, but you know that's what makes her unique and special. And you know, SNL they just over did it, like the teeth just coming out of the actress's mouth and the accent and all that, and she was very upset by her portrayal on the show. Do you guys think SNL owes her an apology because Amy says that she's she talked to someone on the show and they may have apologized, but there's been no formal apology from Saturday Night Live, and a lot of people are like, well, don't expect one. This is what they do. This is what they The thing is, if they start apologizizing to one person, they kind of have to apologize to a lot of other people then forward. That's true because this is what they do.
Speaker 1: But what did you guys think about the portrayal? Because the side by side pictures. You know, we saw the pictures. If you haven't go look them up.
Speaker 3: I mean me, I thought it was I thought it was funny. But if I was on the receiving end, I would be very upset.
Speaker 1: See right, of course you wouldn't. I mean, they don't. I thought they did. Let's just take the whether or not you stacular job. I think they did a good job. If you were trying to dress up a character to look like another character, like they did good in that regard. If you thought it was offensive, not funny or whatever, let's take that out of it. But just from like a strict portrayal standpoint, it looks like her I thought it was pretty big spot on.
Speaker 2: But apologize.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think they should. I think it's comedy. But I also think, like maybe that's a little bit of a wake up call, Like you don't need to attack somebody's looks, you know, in future sketches, make it about something that they've done, and they do that with everyone.
Speaker 3: It's not so much an attack. They're just exaggerating certain features, right, so that there was nothing it was, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Would I would.
Speaker 3: Understand a little bit funny, Graham, what do you have.
Speaker 1: Great news, you guys, Great news, you guys. The best lunch deal in the entire Bay Area has made its triumphant return after a several year hiatus, I think a five year hiatus. The five dollars lunch Buffet at the Gold Club in San Francisco officially reinstated earlier this month on April third. It's an all you can eat buffet. It's going to be available every Thursday from eleven thirty a m. To two pm. Insider tip, you want to get those trades can clear out quick, so you want to get there early. Make sure you get a lot of food. They serve their city renowned fried chicken with rice pealof it's one of the signature dishes, and a fruit salad. And again it's all for five dollars. That five dollars also covers your cover charge to get into the Gold Club, which, of course, if you don't know, is a strip club. So just like it's not a bring your family type of five dollars all you can eat lunch buffet, it's a more like go there with your business coworkers, or go there with your friends.
Speaker 3: Or your co hosts will be there tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Co hosts Tomorrow is Thursday. Do you guys want to go eleven thirty eleven thirty to two and can get quite a bit of food for five dollars? But the Gold Club stopped doing this thing. Everybody knew about the lunch buffet was like a really big It was a very well known, famous thing. But of course during the pandemic, so many workers all went remote. There just weren't as many people. But now that they're saying people are returning to the audience, they are bringing it back.
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: Like on Zoom, Yeah, I went in there and got a Zoom lap dance time. I found it a little impersonal, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because it doesn't hit the same you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, you guys five bucks.
Speaker 3: I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 3: The JV Show, I'm Selena Il.
Speaker 9: What was that?
Speaker 1: I had just a couple of knuckles that it sounded like a cracking right there. I'm g.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV Show. The sty said Matt Daddy got back from his boy's golfing trip from Alabama, and he said that Alabama was just a giant trash can cooler.
Speaker 1: Not though.
Speaker 12: There was a woman standing in a parking lot charging five dollars to take a picture with her in her bikini in front of her Tesla truck and people were actually lined up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, not cool. Oh wait, I kind of respect that Alabama is. Uh so that's fair. Sorry, apologies to our Alabama listeners. I know we have a couple, but yeah, it's a little different there. And then that's what passes for entertainment in Alabama. Right at Tesla's a cyber truck and a woman in bikinian in front of it, and then take a picture with her, and like that's your year, your years made down there in Alabama.
Speaker 3: They get your back. All right, Let's get to what the bleep is where you can win a JB show, Chuck mug you just got to be the first person a guest today is bleeped out word. As always, when you think you know what it is, leave your guys on the talkback Mike on the iHeartRadio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 1: In your relationship? Who's in charge of the cleanup after a big night of I always act like I'm going to get up to do it, but my wife usually beats me to it. Yes, worries about something that getting on the carpet. Wow, it's a new carpet, you guys. It's new carpet.
Speaker 3: Is it supposed to be the guys job?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Uh, that's debatable. It depends where it is. All right, think about what that bleeped out work.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I hit the song too. Really, I'm sorry that jeez.
Speaker 1: All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember, this is a family show, so keep your guesses PG. Leave us your name and your city along with that guess, so you know we can shout you out if you win or if you're close to winning. But you have to be the first grad dances of the morning to win the JV show, chugmun There you go the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to what the bleep? You can win a JV show, Chug Mug.
Speaker 3: You just gotta be the first person to guess today's leeped out word correctly.
Speaker 2: Now, if you missed today's clip, here it is in your relationship.
Speaker 1: Who's in charge of the cleanup after a big night of I always act like I'm going to get up to do it, but my wife usually beats me to it. That's rude.
Speaker 3: Graham.
Speaker 1: Just pretend like I'm asleep. Wow, Like I'm falling asleep very quick, very fast. Yeah, that does happen. It does happen, all right.
Speaker 3: So whenever you think you know what the word is, you leave it on the talk back on the new and improved iHeart Radio app. Let's run through some guesses now, Good morning JV's show. This is Milliam from Jose and I think the leap out word is drinking.
Speaker 1: Okay, how could they drinking? An attacked there? But yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's a great guess.
Speaker 1: Just glasses and bottles everywhere.
Speaker 4: Good Morning JV Show. This is Emily from Aubrey, Texas, and my guess for the bleept word is cooking.
Speaker 3: That is messy.
Speaker 1: It's got to be one or the other in a relationship, right, If you're doing the cooking, the other person should be doing the clean up. If you do the cooking, you get to sit back and just sorry, bro, start cleaning, right.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 3: It's the kids do the cleaning. Oh nice, Good morning JV Show. This is from San Leandro and I think the bleep dot Word is hosting maybe you guys, Oh that's great good, I'm not it all right, continue to get those guesses in on the talk back I mean new an approved iHeart Radio. I'm gonna play more guesses coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Wild for nine of the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jassy. So much for hanging out with the JV Show. Did I say the JV Show already? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've mentioned the JV Show right now though, just to cover your tracks in just case you didn't say the JV Show. People know that we are the JV Show.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, and we're playing what the bleep as we do every morning at this time. We're all you gonna do is be the first person to get today's bleeped out word and this JV Show in case you didn't know where the JV Show and we have these chuck munks, and that's how you can win one. You got to be the first person's always leave your guess is on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app All right, in case you missed today's clip, here it is one last.
Speaker 1: Time in your relationship. Who's in charge of the cleanup after a big night of I always act like I'm going to get up to do it, but my wife usually beats me to it.
Speaker 2: Typical man, typical husband.
Speaker 1: Justly, I'll get to that tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh the kids crying? Oh sorry, sleeping.
Speaker 1: I don't even stir. He just lay there, just like a just like a log. Do not move.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: My name is Murray and I'm from Pleasant Hill, and I think the bleeped out word is movies.
Speaker 1: Bye, great guess movies, yeah, binge. A couple of people guess binging watching a bunch of movies. Yeah, they get it all in the cracks of the couch.
Speaker 3: I hate that Good Morning JV show. It's Jess and Brooklyn from Brentwood, and our guest for the bleeped out word is entertaining.
Speaker 1: Have a great day, guys, Bye entertaining. Great guess.
Speaker 3: It's just Charcucci stuff all over the place.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah that piece. It's a couple of like half like eating little wedges and cheese. They're still sitting there on that cutting board. They're all rock hard. Hello.
Speaker 13: This is Rosa from San Francisco. My guess is gonna be games after a long night of games. I know, me and my husband we host a couple of game nights and sometimes they can get intense. Okaybye, Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 3: That sounds fun.
Speaker 1: Do you guys ever have game nights? Or you guys ever played games sometimes? What's your favorite game to play?
Speaker 3: Names?
Speaker 1: Oh, drinking?
Speaker 3: Normally it's like with kids and stuff, so we do a lot of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot, a lot of Uno in my household. We have like four different versions of Uno. My guys, this is all the same and each version takes longer and longer to finish. Can we just go to bed already?
Speaker 2: It was like the longest game ever?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's game that ever ends?
Speaker 3: War and JB Show.
Speaker 14: This is Leo from Sounds.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna say partying, partying, all right, have a great one partying alright?
Speaker 1: Is here today's clips in your relationship? Who's in charge of the cleanup after a big night of partying? I always act like I'm going to get up to do it, but my wife usually beats me to it. What before we do the shout outs? Let me just let me just address that really quick because my wife is one of these people that cannot a dish, cannot sit on the counter, it can't touch the counter. That thing has got to go immediately begin transitioning back to its clean self. She can't, Like I'm a person that if you have people over, whatever, a lot of people over, there's a party, you sit, you enjoy yourself, you have fun. I'll clean it up the next day, right uh uh uh. My wife is not one of those people. She cannot like relax until everything is cleaned up.
Speaker 2: That I wish I married your wife.
Speaker 1: She's the best wife ever. But sometimes I'm like, just chill out, sit down, have your glass of wine, like, enjoy the company of everyone before we start washing dishes in the middle of like the party. Let's just like hang out, Like put the dishes somewhere where you don't see them, maybe you know, and I'll get I'm having Like I love washing dishes. I have no problem washing dishes like it. I don't know, I find something very relaxing about it. I love washing dishes, no problem, but just I don't want to do it in that moment. I would rather sit back and relax and have fun. Anyway. That's just me. Defending myself all right to the shoutouts. To the shoutouts, first and foremost buddy Leo and Santos was that Leo was said that you have the very first creak to answer this morning. Holy smoked. He got that one quick, Jesus. It's like, does he send me right outside the studio door is just waiting like with his ear press to it, and he's like, you know what, I'm gonna guess? Party? And he was on that one quick this morning. So was our buddy Vicky and Elsa Bronte, Rebecca and Talker had it so to Tany and San Jose wait a lake at TJ and Livermore, our buddy David and Richmond. What's up, David? What's up? Samantha and San Jose had it so James and Clovis and Yesennian Discovery baby. Do we give her shout because she just said party. She didn't say party a party enough, party in Discovery Bay, party in the USA, at Discovery Bay, that's where she's from. But Leo and San Ansana, he had it correct first this morning, so he gets a new JV show. Chuck, nice job. You didn't get it today. Tomorrow be your day.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, but do it again tomorrow morning here on the JV.
Speaker 1: Show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Happy Happy home Day before Yeah, yeah, we're going to knock it off after that.
Speaker 2: That was the last time home dude again, that was the last time.
Speaker 1: I sorry from home good home dude. Not off because it's like, you know, buk In, like you see the security guard's due and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, before we get to the JV show, you have no game.
Speaker 15: Hi, Manny mal And I want to give a shout out to my son James, whose birthday is tomorrow, April sixteenth.
Speaker 3: I want to wish him a.
Speaker 1: Lit seventh birthday.
Speaker 7: He loves the JV Show.
Speaker 15: And we listen every morning before school, and he loves it. When Graham says, who gives a.
Speaker 1: Part, Happy birthday? Happy bat.
Speaker 3: On this we said, not get off?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, we're done. Sorry, Yes, you left that talk about yesterday. So today's put.
Speaker 2: Somebody somebody let Brad know what day it is, all right, Brad doesn't care.
Speaker 3: Good morning day.
Speaker 1: How are you doing well?
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 3: We are great, Thanks for thanks for asking. All right, so you were on to play the JV shows. Yep, Nope, game, Jess, what can Brad win this morning? Okay? Today we have four tickets to the California Academy of Sciences on the line. Nice, So all you gonna do is get three out of four. Whoever your questions correct, which I know you can do. You got this, so let's get right to it. Yours question number one, and we're starting it out easy, very If you want to make the color orange, brat, what two primary colors are you mixing together?
Speaker 1: I hope it's the yellow and red. I always have to throw a color mixing question there because the JV show listeners historically have done well with you. You never know how easy they are, all right? Question number two? When Bill Clinton was president, who's his vice president?
Speaker 9: Al Gore?
Speaker 1: The man that invented the Internet?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 9: Huh?
Speaker 1: Did he Al Gore invented the internet? That's the talk back then? Yes, yeah, he at least claimed that he invented the Internet. I think he kind of did.
Speaker 3: What have to do research? Here's question number three. The financial district of Wall Street is located in what US City?
Speaker 7: New York?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Easy for hump, They're so easy, all right. Question number four, what does the American Mixed Martial Arts Organization UFC stand for ooh, Ultimate Fighting champion Ship. About the ship in there right at the end, saved it Ultimate Fighting Championship. Nice job. Four for four.
Speaker 3: You got four tickets to the California Academy of Sciences. They have something clossome happening there because they have Dino Days, so you get to enjoy this now.
Speaker 2: Congrats, congratulations, you did me.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for the easy questions.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you going easy on me.
Speaker 3: Hang on for those tickets, Brad. Now, Grammy, we have a.
Speaker 1: Lot of shout outs here. We do a lot of people in me. Dam's a lot of people in Dam's gone, says good morning, Graham and ninety four nine crew, you give a shout out for my eldest a few months back. It's the twins' birthday this time and hoping you can do the same. They're turning nine today. Happy ninth birthday Alana, Bella and Vivian Elite from Fremont, Love your mom, Dad, Allie, Sammy and Gizmo, who I assume is their grandpa. Happy Happy birthday to you twins. Hope you have a great day. Another one here, Good morning, Graham and the JV Show crew. I'd like to wish my daughter Mirah a very happy tenth birthday. We'll listening you guys every morning in the Way School, so hearing this will make her birthday extra special. Mirah, your whole family loves you so much and we are so proud of the young lady you are becoming. Love you Meters. That's a cute little name for Mira Meters. Happy birthday, Mira, I hope you have a great day. Another one here, A happy birthday to my beautiful wife, Nikki, Me and our three Pinnaise, love and appreciate you so much. And that's from Dre. Did I say that? Rights?
Speaker 3: I think sure?
Speaker 1: Okay? Happy Birthay. Another one here, Happy birthday to Mama Faith. From Zara and Alah, we love you. Happy birthday, Mama Faith. Hope you have a great day. One more here Graham, sliding into your DMS again, welcome back. Can you give my daughter Miley happy birthday? Shout out. She's turning seventeen, listening to you guys every morning in the Wady School. Happy birthday, Miley, Love Dad, Stephanie, Mom and your sisters, and most importantly, who use the fart. Thanks man, I appreciate you keep doing what you're doing. So happy Happy birthday, Miley, Hope you have a great day. Use the fun double who gives a fart?
Speaker 9: Gottest.
Speaker 1: It's all the stuff you need to.
Speaker 11: Know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in.
Speaker 3: The Bay You guys. Amanda Bynes has joined Only Fans.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is not a drill, people, does not a drill? Start signing up now. Now what she's been up to these lately before this?
Speaker 3: She know she wants to be Uh, she's a nail teg. You know she's she's been going to school for nails and she get an art show.
Speaker 1: Good for her.
Speaker 2: She's actually doing a lot of things only fans.
Speaker 3: Wasn't on my uh list of things that she.
Speaker 1: Might do this year, but but good revenue stream for a lot of people. Why not.
Speaker 3: Here's my thing. So before you start getting your loins all hot and sweaty in a blaze, here's what she posted. She said, I'm on only fans now. Disclaimer. I'm only doing OnlyFans to chat with my fans through DMS. I will not be posting any sleazy content excited to join unsubscribing. Well, do you think people will actually pay for this because she set her subscription fee at fifty dollars a month?
Speaker 1: Uh? No, no one would do that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. If I'm gonna pay fifty dollars, I want to.
Speaker 1: See something, And you said, based on recent pictures of her U seen, you don't think anyone would pay even if they were getting the full enchilada? Is that what you call those uh huh things?
Speaker 3: Inchila? Just for reference, bad babies monthly fee and she's showing a lot twenty four dollars Barah Abraham five dollars, Amber Rows four fifty You think maybe because she thinks this is gonna be more Yeah, maybe not intimate in that way, but you're gonna have one on one conversation, so it's kind of worth a little bit more in her. But I just feel like, in these trying time, fifty dollars a.
Speaker 1: Month is a lot. Well, her rent is probably you know, pretty cheap or whatever, and she's just looking to cover just like the pg NE bill and something else, so she can get five people. She's like perfect, two hundred and fifty bucks a month, and like, I really don't have to do that much work. Couple of DM chats, no big deal, cover some MI expenses.
Speaker 3: And I think that's why the other creators make so much is because they set their fees, you know, pretty reasonably.
Speaker 1: Priced, and then hundreds of thousands of people subscribe. Yeah and then yeah fortune.
Speaker 3: All right, So Katy Perry is being blasted online for being a very biggest hypocrite. So you know she went on that flight to space that is single handedly destroying the planet, right Well, because the Internet forgets nothing, people found this video of her from twenty fifteen, when she was partnering with UNICEF to spread awareness about the dangers of man made climate change. Hi, I'm Katy Perry.
Speaker 6: Let's take a journey and see how man made climate change is hurting children around the world. Over the Pacific, in the Philippines, we've seen more devastating tropical cyclone patterns emerging, while further west in Bangladesh, millions of children and families have lost their homes to flooding. Because it's always children who are first to suffer from its impact. Over in East Africa, climate change is helping spread mosquitoes and malaria, which already kills eight hundred children every day, and the forecast is conditions will worsen.
Speaker 3: Because you've got on a spaceship and flow to space, which experts say was enough to alter the atmosphere that one trip.
Speaker 1: There was that much, yeah pollution into the atmosphere, Yeah, greenhouse gas emissions. I mean, I think a lot of people's issue also was with just that it's Amazon owned and Amazon as a company's impact on the planet, which is like incredibly bad given the amount of stuff that they've shipped around the globe.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you guys for you think okay, because obviously she's getting a lot of backlash because you know, these are celebrities going up on space when it should be you know, people who have been working in the field, maybe for much longer. But is there any celebrity that wouldn't have gotten backlash for this?
Speaker 2: Be Jason Bateman, Steph Curry, No one could be mad at him.
Speaker 1: No one could be mad at Jason Bateman. He's just like such a nice slide guy. He's just like so cool.
Speaker 3: And then is it just because it's Katie Peaul It definitely.
Speaker 1: Doesn't help her that rud could have done it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just so likable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, so there are some I just want to I was curious I was carrying that. I think I don't know, I think any of of you. Yeah, I think other celebrities would have gotten told, but probably not to the same extent. There's always going to be people that would have spoken up about this. It doesn't matter if it was male or female. People were going to be But like when we blasted William Shatner into space, everyone that was like a feel good story because it's like, dude, this dude's been playing a Star Trek character his entire life. Let's finally get this dude to space in his nineties, you know ever, and nobody cared.
Speaker 3: Then hard of me does feel like just because it was all women, it's just it's gotten more attention because it would have been, you know, branded this historic flight. My other question is where was all the backlash before? Because we knew for a couple of weeks made it more that Gail King and Katy Perry gonna be blasted off into space.
Speaker 2: Did nobody care until they actually did?
Speaker 1: The very reactionary society now we only react to stuff. We react to things. Once it's happened, once you see it, then we react, and then we get on social media and say something.
Speaker 3: Like maybe if all this back yeah, no, that's how we are. But maybe if all this backlash happened before the actual flight, who knows, maybe they would have been like, uh, yeah, I don't want to go.
Speaker 1: And again, if somebody had invited me on that space flight, I'd be like, yep, I don't care. I don't care what the optics are. I want to go to space. So I can't really blame them for saying yes to this opportunity because it is a once in a lifetime opportunity. But again, it just I don't know. There was something. Katy Perry was the worst offender there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever reason, If you are getting this opportunity, then make the most of it. I would have been glue to that window, seeing Earth literally for however many minutes it was, but she was like so focused on the camera and showing her session.
Speaker 2: She wanted to come up her album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a publicity stunt. I think that that rubbed people the wrong way. I still just love watching the video of Jeff Beziel's falling on his faces when he goes to go open the thing up.
Speaker 3: Oh classic, Grammy, would you like to throw something in church?
Speaker 1: Just when it felt like people were starting to flood back into the city, San Francisco said, hold my beer, not so fast. It's bad news for people that like to drive into the city because the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency just approved an increase in parking meter rates throughout the city. The agency says they're currently facing a three hundred and twenty million dollar budget deficit. So what's the best way to make that up? Why passing the costs off to you. Of course, the hourly rate is going to be increasing by twenty five cents an hour, and that is city wide, all the parking meters are going up. The SFMTA board also voted to amend a transportation code to increase it's the minimum parking meter hourly rate from fifty cents to a dollar, and to charge, of course, a ten cent convenience fee when you're paying for parking using a mobile device. If you can find a meter in the city that was only charging fifty cents an hour, tell me where that is, because I thought they all went to several dollars an hour a long, long time ago. But maybe there are some old school meters out there. They were only charging fifty cents an hour. Show me where, but those will now be a dollar.
Speaker 2: Can we have anything where the prices don't go up?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 1: This is America, This is capitalism, you guys want, this is what you wanted. All these changes will go into effect in late May. So just a just a little more expensive to come to the city.
Speaker 2: Perfect, all right, Well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 16: Morning, guys, it's Angie.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 16: The thing that sucks is that all the backlash is taking away from the two activists that went up there, who actually have really cool stories. You should look them up. So yeah, it just sucks for them because this was a big moment for them. Also, SNL comes on at eight pm now, so you can watch it, no excuses, hell of funny.
Speaker 1: Have a good one. Bye. Okay, the SNL thing, we were thank you for the talkback and we were talking about that yesterday. What time is SNL? Where do you watch it?
Speaker 3: That's so early now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a little more accessible now, right, but now it's like too early my kids watch excuse the excusive. They have had some very they've had some very funny stuff lately. You guys still on blippy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yu, what is that? Don't you don't want to I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: Je is a nightmare. Yeah. What do you think about her comment though about the space flight that the that does other ladies on there were overshadowed by all the backlash going towards Gail King, Katy Perry, and Laurence.
Speaker 3: I do feel bad because the only people with people seem to talk about is the three ladies you just mentioned Graham. There were there's like there was like a NASA rocket scientist, you know, that works so hard to do this, but nobody's giving her any attention because we're all just hating on Carrie Katie Perry so hard. But it still also doesn't take away from the fact that the whole flight was really bad for the planet, which is what a lot of people are upset about.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just think you I think people would be overwilling. And I'm the biggest you know, climate supporter, sustainability initiatives all that, I'm such a support of that, But I think if you had stacked the flight with women like the one that you mentioned that was on there and they and then it was an all female crew. I think this would have been a much more wildly widely celebrated event.
Speaker 3: It would have helped definitely. We do have your chance to win one thousand dollars in crazy cash that keyword we got it, not yet though it's on standby really quick. A random thought that I had yesterday as I was driving home, because we always talk about this after the holidays, were like, I wonder how long people will have their Christmas tree or the jeckerations up? And we always forget to ask months after the holidays. Yeah, so I'm gonna ask it now. Do you guys think anyone still has their Christmas tree up or decorations up?
Speaker 2: Outside?
Speaker 1: The answers, Yes, the answers, yes, this is a talk pack. If you still have your tree up, I guarantee it. We did a check in, what was it a month ago and we checked in and people in fact had their trees still up and a couple you think it mid April a couple of ladies said they had no plans of taking them down. So I assume those ladies are listening now, And if you'd like to This is a judgment free zone, right, I mean we are going to judge you, but this is a judgment free zone. Leave us a talk pack that your tree is still up, because I know that there are that they are still tell us why it brings them joyes? It brings them joy just because you have cat at home bringing you joy. Not everybody has mister Whiskers or whatever your cat's name is, and they have their tree and they like to look at it at night. That's fair defending them. Do you what brings you joy?
Speaker 2: I can't wait for the backs.
Speaker 1: Will be coming in. Do you guys know about yellow capped coke bottles?
Speaker 3: I don't know, then know?
Speaker 1: So there are coke bottles, especially this time of year they say that have a yellow cap, and online everyone's like, you've never heard of these things? Duh?
Speaker 7: How have you not?
Speaker 1: And I was like, I haven't. Let me read on the yellow cap coke bottles. If you see them in your stores, and apparently they fly off the shelves this time of year. That means that the coke in there is made with pure cane sugar and not corn syrup, which is the standard recipe. And now why is this important? This time of year. It is because that it is kosher for Passover, and so a lot of people will only be buying this type of coke right now because of course it is kosher. I didn't know that corn syrup was not kosher, but apparently it is not. So if you see it in stores, that's the that's the purpose behind a coke bottle has yellow cap. It is a thing. I don't recall seeing any reason at my.
Speaker 3: Local story, like I've seen it before, but I didn't think twice about it. I was just like, okay, just another coke.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. And they say also the other way obviously to get the Mexican coke in the glass bottle that is made with cane sugar and not corn syrup, so you can substitute that, but they say that one is more, that's going to cost you more generally than the yellow cap coke. The yellow cap coke is the exact same price as the normal store.
Speaker 3: Wait, so it's that way. It tastes so much better in the bottle. Yeah, it's just like a like a placebo effect, like, oh it looks better, so it tastes better.
Speaker 1: That's been a long debated topic about whether or not you can really tell the difference. We could do a blind taste test one of these days, if you guys, like we should.
Speaker 2: I think you can tell the difference.
Speaker 1: I if it's not out of the glass bottle, I'm suspect when you're drinking out a icy cold glass bottle. There's something about that that I think adds just I don't know. It maybe puts it over the top and it makes it taste better in your mind.
Speaker 2: Also, like the way my nails like click clack against the glass. They have nails on the.
Speaker 3: Sound. But you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I feel you nightmare The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Graham, did we really.
Speaker 2: Get talkbacks from people who have a Christmas trees upstill?
Speaker 1: I told you we would.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, Good morning JV's show. This is Nancy Guilty. Christmas tree is still up, but it is decorated for Easter. If that changes anything anyways, love you, I'll give it a pass.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a pass, will you though?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think an Easter tree would look really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of why don't just have Easter decorations be Easter decorations and Christmas decorations be its own separate thing. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think that's kind of cute. I'll give it a pass more than if the Christmas tree was up and it's still Christmas y. That's a good point, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess that's the better. That's the lesser of two evils. But what do you think the tree has been doing from now? Oh, he's probably had some Yeah, Good morning.
Speaker 17: JV's show a word. And I have a who actually keeps her a tree up all year long and decorates it for the different seasons.
Speaker 3: See, this is a thing.
Speaker 1: I understand. It's a thing. That's why I told you people were going to leave a talk back today saying that they it's up year round because they decorate.
Speaker 3: Anyone still has it up that doesn't decorate it, and it's just it's just Christmas twenty four to seven, all year long.
Speaker 7: Good morning, it's Belinda, Melinda. I feel like for the past couple of years, you guys asked this question about the Christmas trees and the decorations, and every year I send a talk back. But I do have Garland up still in my living room on two walls from the past, like five years, I think, and I know people that have their Christmas trees that they keep up all year long and they decorate it for holiday in Valentine's Day, Patrick's Day. Okay, Sonny, guys.
Speaker 2: I honestly think my husband would leave me if I kept the tree up.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and rightfully, So what do you think about what Blinda and Melinda said? She said, obviously she knows people just like the other talkbacks say it's decorated for different things. But she just says she has straight garland up on her walls and she's kept it up for years. Now, how about that somebody go over to somebody's house and they've got, uh, I'm judging garland on the walls for Christmas.
Speaker 3: I just feel like it takes the magic away, like every year you want to bring it out of that dusty box and you want to put it out and decorate it with the family.
Speaker 1: Here's my one question about that, Because you guys are like, oh, well, that's cute. You could decorate for the different holidays. What does that damn tree do from after fourth of July all the way to Halloween?
Speaker 3: Memorial Day? Dress?
Speaker 1: No, what does that school? What does it do? But between after you can, look, you had a good gauntlet of decorating holidays, right Saint Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter. There's three oh so cute things you could do with that tree that you should have taken down already. But now you've gotten through there, and once you've got fourth of July, look you can red, white, and blue your tree whatever. But after that, what does that thing do from then all the way to Halloween? And don't give me summer tree. What are you going to tie little sunscreen?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 1: What are Labor Day decorations like? What you're going back to the fourth life obviously?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's no white after Labor Day every So a white tree then, all I know is getting racist. I don't know.
Speaker 1: All yeah, that did sell the racist. All I know is that's where you hit your lull and that's where I'm giving you the side eye. Take the thing down. Okay, you know what you want to run it through Easter?
Speaker 3: Ask again after the fourth to those people are going to.
Speaker 1: Leave the talk back, but I.
Speaker 3: Want to know how they're dressing it up after Wait, okay, so then so then the people that still have the tree with the Christmas decorations. They can't decorate for any other holiday.
Speaker 1: Right, they stay Christmas, all would clash. Yeah, they stay, they go Christmas right through Halloween and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not for me. Let's really quick talk about uncuffing season. Yes, that the weather's warming up. People, they're not looking for a cuddle partner anymore. In fact, they want to be single for the summer. You guys, The numbers aren't too too crazy, but it is happening. Seventeen percent of millennials who are in relationships right now are considered considering splitting up because they want to be single for summer. I can't imagine like actually wanting out of my relationship just because it's summertime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like right now to some of these nights where some of the days were it hit eighty and you're like, I can't even put a blanket on right now. It was hot in our room, and let alone be cuddling with someone. It's time to get out there and spring king, fling and whatever and all that and just get out there and slay.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, I guess that sounds fun to most people, But like, what if you like really like the person you're like oh, I don't know, it's already. Uh, it's May time to break up. You know, I didn't think I ward that this many times throughout the year. But every year we hear of new time frames where it's like, oh, yeah, people are breaking up now. We heard of a divorce month being January. Then somewhere around I think March is where people there's a new round of breakups the people that made it through Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: So apparently then you get into actual warming up weather and here you go and then your back yeah breakup.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: How our people uncuffing and then cuffing back up with the same person that they uncuffed. No, I don't think so. I think that's a new person after that, because who's gonna want to get back with their ex even though we've all done it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna meet somebody, I guess, I don't know, maybe right, but in the you know, if you've broken up with somebody, because now it's warming up that sort of thing, you're going to meet somebody new and better at like a pool party or something like, I don't know. May twenty fourth, at the Great and Pool where Selena and I are hosting a little bit of a party there mark your calendar is that maybe that's maybe that's the day that you will meet someone they want to be out singling it up, you know, for pool party season.
Speaker 3: M I guess for me, all those things sound fun like with my man, you know what I mean. I like to do things with my man. But I think that's because you're in a healthy relationship and you're boring. Though. Yeah, no, bo hey, both are true.
Speaker 1: Both are very very true. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: We were asking earlier does anybody still have their Christmas tree up? And a lot of people all left talk backs. Yes, their trees are still up, but they decorate them as the holidays go by, like now they're Easter tree.
Speaker 18: Good morning JV Show, This is Nancy. I had to go back and defend my tree. Yes, it does go from holiday to holiday. So it's already been a Valentine's State tree, a Saint Patrick State tree. It's currently an Easter tree. Yes, after fourth of July, you do a fall tree, lot's of sparkly orange and you make it just look like a fall tree, and then it goes into Halloween and then I have Reese on my doors that match, and think how cute an Easter bunny tree is the topper is easter bunny ears.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's pretty cute.
Speaker 3: That's cute. But you're telling me you have a fall tree in your living room July fifth.
Speaker 1: That to me, the vibe doesn't vibe there. That is dead smack in the middle of hot girl summer. And I don't want to see you go over and see a fall tree. That's where I pointed out that that's where I wondered. Very cute, Saint Patrick State tree, Valentine's Day tree, Easter tree, Oh so cute. But you hit a major lull after fourth of July all the way into Halloween, and that's what I want to know, And she goes fault Midsummer. No, he lost me.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up Jav's show?
Speaker 1: It comes down to just being lazy, that's all it is.
Speaker 10: Ready to put up the stuff, but then not don't want to clean up anything.
Speaker 1: Just being lazy.
Speaker 3: That's how it is. Though shots fired, it's always so fun taking it down. So all right, do you guys remember Toko the human Collie?
Speaker 1: I didn't remember that that was its name.
Speaker 3: Are you telling us also that he at some point wanted to be a different animal or was that not him? I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Okay, come back to that, lady.
Speaker 3: I know he's always been a human colleague. If you don't know, this is a man in Japan who wanted to live his life as a dog. I mean, he just feels like he's a dog.
Speaker 1: But who wouldn't. By the way, my dog just sleeps and naps whenever she wants. People pet her and scratch her and give her treats, take her out for walks like dogs live the best life. Yep.
Speaker 3: So he spent sixteen thousand dollars and hyper realistic collie costume and this is how he lives his days, just rolling around. And remember one time he tried to do like a dog agility test and he failed miserably. Turns out he can't jump over things like a regular dog.
Speaker 1: Kid, it's hard to crawl around all day. Well.
Speaker 3: The latest is because he figured, look, I cannot be the only one who wants to, you know, live life as an animal. He opened a zoo of some sort where you can go and pay like three hundred dollars and you get I don't know, a couple hours in a dog suit of your own with jaws that can open and close so you can see what it's like to actually be a dog, and the same one viral. It was thriving for the first few months.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 3: He recently posted if we do not receive any reservations by this Saturday, we're shutting it down.
Speaker 2: No one is going to this thing. No one is spending their money becoming a dog. And he is so sad.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know why? Because two of the most miserable things in the world world One, as an adult crawling I you tried crawling around, It's miserable, your knees hurt, your arms are tired. Crawling as a kid, it's super easy. When you're an adult, crawling around is miserable. And do you want to know what makes it more miserable Being inside of a hot mascot costume that somebody else has filled with their farts prior to you, and then you climb in there and it's all hot and sweating there, and then you got to crawl around. Yeah, those are like the two worst things I could think of. Why would I actively pay money to punish myself like that? This is the worst business idea I've perhaps ever heard of. If you want to live your life out as a dog, just go do that and don't open up in a park.
Speaker 3: But how was he making his money before that, like before starting this new business, because obviously dogs.
Speaker 2: Don't have jobs.
Speaker 1: He was begging for treats on cash app Oh, begging and then he was like and then people would just cash at him. Ah, I really don't know.
Speaker 3: I did check a pan a bear, that's what he had mentioned. I actually tried being a panda to he. He mentioned that like, oh, I might realistically be able to become either another dog or a panda bear or he was like throwing the idea out there. Okay, Well I don't think he ever actually did it, because he's or if he did, he's back to just being the collie he bear.
Speaker 1: Being a bear sounds better because we've seen those videos of bears walking around on their legs and then the sun bears in China and they're just standing up. They look like people in costumes anyways, which I think they might have been. At least you could walk around upright. I'd rather be that than a dogged same same sees hottest things.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about.
Speaker 3: Stories happening today in the Bay and Trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence. So Serena Williams opening up about whether or not she was dissing Drake at the Super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 2: Remember she came out and she you know, did a little crip walk right there, and it.
Speaker 3: Was really cute. Anyway, she did an interview with Time and she said her cameo at the halftime show was just a shout out to her hometown of Compton.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: She said that she would never take a shot at Drake like that. She said, quote, Obviously, I can see how someone would think that if you don't know Serena and Drake the head a little thing you know, in the past. So because she was an ex girlfriend, people thought that she was there because you know, you know, les, it's a just Strake party here on the halftime stage. But she says absolutely not. I have never had any negative feelings towards him. We've known him for so many years. And to anyone who had negative things to say about Serena, Williams after that halftime show, Remember stephen A Smith said that her husband should be upset that she cared enough to shade her ex, which she wasn't. But to all that, Serena says, we're investing in women and sports. This is literally the last thing on our minds. Come on, I love that for her me too, So I feel like she did have a lot of other reasons to be there, but alflowing the back of your mind, you're kind of happy to be like the one on the stage and not your ex.
Speaker 1: Right, don't you think it's a factor either, If it's a smaller factor than the other stuff just laid out, Don't you think it's a bit of the motivation watching the show?
Speaker 3: That didn't even cross my mind until I saw other people pointing that out. I thought she was there just because of, you know, her ties to.
Speaker 2: Compton, got it. That's honestly with all I thought.
Speaker 3: So fans think that Rihanna is hinting at either being married or getting married soon. I don't know. If you guys saw her latest lingerie launch, Graham, you might want to check this out because she's modeling it herself. Y JV Morning Show. It's on our Instagram story. It's a bide, it's a bridal collection, and her brand even captioned it, here comes the Bride. So fans are like, oh my god, Oh my god, are you hinting at something?
Speaker 1: Are you teasing us? Are you getting married?
Speaker 2: Here's my question? Does anyone give a part?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I kind of don't either.
Speaker 1: Oh she looks good.
Speaker 3: I like to see that part.
Speaker 1: But that part we get.
Speaker 3: I love that. But so you don't care for anything else? Okay, but what's the difference between this and like when Selena Gomez was engaged and I don't know, I'm just shipping Selena and Benny is I'm not it's different than shipping Rihanna and Acep.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I guess I just care a little less about Acep Brock.
Speaker 1: I kind of thought they were already married, to be honest with you, they got like a whole family and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there has not been a wedding or marriage that we know.
Speaker 1: That part is news to me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think they were waiting for his court case to be wrapped up, and now that it is, maybe maybe wedding bells are ridden, but no fart's given. Then we'll just move on to grammar.
Speaker 1: Stories, all right, move over Fire Festival, because we now have Mister Beast throwing a failed event. Well we're not totally sure if he threw this event or not, but people that went to it are pissed. A crowd of Mister Beast super fans gathered yesterday to demand refunds for what was built as an immersive and unforgettable events. Where was this in Las Vegas? I'm a liter quite literally in this next sentence. A Mister Beasts themed experience at Resorts World in Las Vegas. The tickets for the three day event that was this past weekend ran around one thousand dollars each and guests were told at check in that they should stay in their rooms and wait for a mystery gift to arrive. And some guests said they stayed in their rooms for twenty four hours or more awaiting that surprise.
Speaker 9: But was it.
Speaker 1: It was just a box of chocolates. It's all they got. They were also promised that they were going to be receiving a mystery bag, and a lot of people are like, this is gonna have exclusive mister, These are Mister Bee superfans. This is gonna have Mister Beast like merch in it and exclusive stuff right right. One person said it had a pair of kids shorts in it, an extra small T shirt, a hat, and then a medium sized shirt and they said, if you go to mister Beet's online and store to see that merch, it's all stuff that's on Clarence for not dollars. Oh my god. This person said, we were told we'd get exclusive merch. Obviously that wasn't the case. Again, no word on if Mister Beast was actually involved in the planning of this experience, but I'm assuming his team had to have signed off on it if they are license in as a Mister Bee's event, but I guess it could be sort of a Mister Beast fan event. Needless to say, this experience has been removed from the Result Resorts World website. You can't book anymore. But it's definitely being likened to the failed Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Was that that one? Yeah, one. The Willie Walker experience that we saw was just just a couple of sad people's in end both that there was.
Speaker 3: The Bridgish experience that was also also a major flop.
Speaker 1: So this is the mister Beast version of that.
Speaker 3: There's no way that he's behind it, right, I feel don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think it's one of these fans yeah events, because he loves.
Speaker 3: Flaunting his money. He would have like some super extravaging Yeah, there's no way he would have let it fail.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he would have put a lot more into the at least the merch bags and stuff that they were giving to people, if they had paid for that experience.
Speaker 3: People sat in the rooms for a full twenty We're in Vegas. Imagine just being in your hotel room for twenty four hours because you don't.
Speaker 1: Want to miss this exclusive mystery gift that's going to arrive. And at the end of it.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, My gosh, how are you gonna explain that search history to hr Jess when you have to report your search results question at the end of the month.
Speaker 3: Just make me google it? Insane?
Speaker 1: We didn't make you google that. You are disgusted.
Speaker 3: Selena mentioned John hamm uh huh.
Speaker 1: She said that I look like him.
Speaker 3: Hold on, not you, I heard okay, you know that that trying everyone's using AI to create their like action figure your action figure doesn't look anything like you. It looks like John Hamm.
Speaker 1: And that's why from the waist down or waste up the face got it.
Speaker 3: And then Jess is like, who's John Hamm? And it was just pictures of the point.
Speaker 1: What was your the what was the search term that you used to get the picture results that you were looking for from the waist down area, Jess.
Speaker 3: I put John ham print print.
Speaker 1: Shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah for nine, we're the JV Show. I'm Selena. That's just the Sickle.
Speaker 17: Hello. This is Price.
Speaker 19: He's from San Matteo, and I just want to say happy birthdays. Human means Kevin a maya ninth birthday. I love you and so soon. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Speaker 1: Hey bye bye, happy birthday down there in Samata.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more talk back.
Speaker 7: Hey, good morning JV Show, Good morning Bay Area.
Speaker 1: It's another day, another beautiful day. Uh yeah, I did end up going to the Warriors game.
Speaker 8: And what a game, guys.
Speaker 12: Warriors really close them out, Warriors and five and every series.
Speaker 1: Man, let's go. It's a bold proclamation. Any Warriors playoff predictions of Selena and.
Speaker 3: Jazz, They're gonna beat whoever they're playing next the Rockets series.
Speaker 1: That series starts on Sunday in Houston.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think in five wow, five games, So Houston, you're giving him one win. They're a good team, the number two seed.
Speaker 3: That's a good prediction. Interesting, all right, thank you don't really know what it means, but I think it's gonna come true. Got it back to our cool or Not list, something we do every Wednesday morning. We throw some things out and we ask is that cool or not?
Speaker 1: Graham, what do you guys think cool or not? Joe Bourbon cool? I just we got to go back to this because our buddy DJ Gotti, he has transformed himself and his name now is Joe Bourbon and he's a country artist. And if you recognize the name DJ Gotti, it's because he's done a bunch of remixes for us in the past, Selena's laugh Remix, the Graham's Stutter remix, and they're more like DJ club vibes. But he's gone full on country. And we played a piece of his song earlier. It's called taking You Out Tonight. It's on our Instagram story JV Morning Show. If you want to go show him some love there. But This is like a full on like song for the radio package. Ready to go, and it's so good.
Speaker 3: Everyone listen to this.
Speaker 1: The sun's been down for hours. The work is all done. I've been thinking about this night all week long. My moood's a little dusty, but you know, I clean up or I shay in a shower. Now I'm ready for tonight. So thank you time.
Speaker 5: You know we have all night the centers on the way because I'm taking you out tonight.
Speaker 18: Dress one.
Speaker 3: You know, so good. It's cool, right, everyone's going cool, very cool. We haven't his socials on our Instagram story. It's jad Morning shown and you can.
Speaker 1: Search for that song and some others on the iHeartRadio app. Very very cool.
Speaker 3: Can I throw something into our cool or not?
Speaker 4: List?
Speaker 14: Sure?
Speaker 3: Starbucks has revealed there are summer menu. You know, they bring back some favorites and they're adding some new things. What do you guys think about this drink that they're adding next month?
Speaker 1: Cool or not?
Speaker 2: The iced or chata oat milk shaken espresso cool?
Speaker 1: I'm going cool? Well, let me say this cool because I love our chata and I that sounds delicious. Would I ever walk in there and order one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But if someone else.
Speaker 3: What about ordering on the apps? You don't have to actually say it and be embarrassed. You just order it, walk in, pick it up. Nobody knows what you ordered.
Speaker 1: Can I say my wife's name on the label? Yeah? Yeah, you gotta order for Kate here printed there. Yeah. Then I'll pick it up and drink it. Cool, very cool.
Speaker 3: But I do have to taste it to give my final cool or not, because sometimes people just don't get the taste right. I gotta say it. Yeah, but that's not too far off from my regular drink, which is yeah, this is right in your wheelhead. Yeah, I get. I typically get the brown sugar or milk shaken espresso. Anyways, shot Grande light ice. Oh god.
Speaker 1: I will also not be walking in and ordering that without punching my own self in the face.
Speaker 3: I was very excited, very very cool. Graham, would you like throw.
Speaker 1: Something else at it? I would? What do you guys think? Cool or not? I've made it? H you guys, I've I've broken through. I'm part of popular culture. Now, I've made it. I did. We posted a JV Morning show on our Instagram also my Instagram. Graham Underscore ninety four nine I was asked to do an interview a NAPA and I was interviewed about some of my favorite places to eat or you know, spots to go, and they just posted it yesterday and you know what, that's.
Speaker 3: Just gone viral.
Speaker 1: Well probably, I mean, I can only hope by now. It's a really cool company. They're called Tastefully and they basically what they're doing, which I thought was super cool because people ask me all the time and listeners a DM me like, Hey, I'm going to Napple this weekend, what should I do? And I'm like, I don't know. They have an app, Tastefully look them look them up. They have an app you just type in exactly like who you are, bringing, kids, whatever, and they'll basically spit back an entire itinerary for you and then give you super good deals on wine tastings and all sorts of experiences and stuff like that. It's a really really cool app. But it's like such a good idea because I need I've needed that because so many people ask me for recommendations and like what winery is good over here? I don't know. There's four hundred of them, you know, probably more so, I don't know, But so check out their app. It's super super cool. But my interview, you guys, yes, we shot it the week or so ago, and it's up, it's posted, and they cut out all my funny jokes, which is fine, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like whatever, take your creative licens.
Speaker 1: Shorten it up a little long winded. Sometimes Hello radio person, I like to talk, but you know, no, it's some I was I was stoked yesterday when I saw that pop up in my feet. I want to go see it, go watch it.
Speaker 3: And everyone in the comments is talking about your guns ground.
Speaker 4: Oh are the.
Speaker 1: Guns out appreciate that too? How could they? How could they not be still smashing the gym lately? Smashing it good? Anyway, I'm put cool on. Thank You The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine