Speaker 1: Founder six pack. First questions where we ask questions outside of sports. First question, are you a dog or a cat guy? And for me it's pretty obvious this is Cooper all right. If you're watching on X or you're watching on YouTube, or you're watching on Facebook, this is Cooper. This is one of my goldens. Good boy, good boy.
Speaker 2: If you're not watching, this is all the incentive to tune in over.
Speaker 1: I'm a dog guy, for sure. He sheds like nobody's business. I mean, it's it's unbelievable. I can't get rid of it, especially when you wear in black. He's looking back at me like, hey man, you're the one who wanted me up here? What's your problem? Sorry Coop, but that's true. H So I have two goldens. I have Cooper, who's two, uh you, Coop two and a half, and Lola, who's more red as a golden and she's about seven and a half. So she was a very lackadaisical, unmotivated dog for a while. We bring Cooper into the mix. Suddenly she's got great energy. Love taking him to the dog park. Never been a big cat guy. My middle son who does have a cat. It's a pretty cool cat but I necessarily wouldn't want one. I'm dog guy through and through. How about you dog or cat person?
Speaker 2: I'm actually allergic to both, but I like both, so I lean dog for sure, and I like all types of dogs. I like the big dogs, like like Cooper. I like little dogs ankle biers. They make me laugh. I just like I love playing with dogs.
Speaker 1: So do you do you have a dog at home?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't have any pets at home? No gerbils, parrots, nothing like.
Speaker 2: You used to have a rabbit named Cupcake.
Speaker 1: Okay, how long ago?
Speaker 2: Cupcake passed away? Right before the pandemic, so it's about five years.
Speaker 1: Okay, No goldfish, nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Nothing. No. I know it's kind of lame, but you.
Speaker 1: Got to get a pet, man. You got to get somebody you can talk to and hang out with for a while and go for walks to clear your head.
Speaker 2: Could use it, all right.
Speaker 1: So that's that is one of our founder's six pack question what's yours?
Speaker 2: It's funny because you mentioned with Cooper's shedding and you're wearing black and everything. I want to know what's your favorite color to wear? What color do you have the most of in your ward's robe.
Speaker 1: I think most people would tell you it's probably probably blue. I mean, it just goes with a lot of different stuff, right, there's a lot of different shades of it, so blue or my wife uses the word tope, neutral, khaki, whatever you want, I would say blue. How about you? Yours is green? Right?
Speaker 2: Mine's well, it's everything I own is sports, so a lot of black, a lot of gray because it's just team shirts and stuff like that. But outside of that, blue for sure, because that covers the Pistons, the Lions. I'm a spartan, so I don't have the blue amazing blue, right, but blue is what I own the most of for sure.
Speaker 1: How conscious are you of matching? Like when you go out, if you go to the gym or you just go up. Is it really important that something goes with something else? So I wear this hat just about every morning. It's an American flag on this black hat. It's my favorite hat, is it? I want to make sure it matches what I'm wearing. So a lot of times I will play will wear black in the morning. How conscious are you of making sure you match when you go out?
Speaker 2: I'm fairly conscious. And if you're watching on stream yard. These are the shoes that I'm wearing today. Jordan One's in the blue to match the Lions blue. I'm fairly conscious. It's not a deal breaker for me though. If I'm just running to the gas station or something, I just throw something on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I totally get that. Speaking of Jordan's, You've got Jordan's. Can't say that I ever bought him for a reason. Did you see what Charles Barkley said the other day on a podcast with Ernie Johnson.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't, he said.
Speaker 1: He said, Lamark Lebron James is three thirty point career games behind Michael Jordan for most of all time.
Speaker 2: That's another one of those longevity stats. But he'll probably get there, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, he'll definitely get there. The difference is Lebron's played twenty two years Jordan played fifteen.
Speaker 2: Right, according to Charles park.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I found that interesting and and it's a good one. It's not saying it's a reason one guy's better than the other, but it's an interesting statistic. All Right, car or truck? Which are you?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm definitely car, but I do love to ride in a truck. I like sitting up high or that's more fun. But I've never owned a truck. I've always been a car guy.
Speaker 1: I was just the opposite, you know, I I I was well, I was similar. I owned a lot of cars. Now I've owned a couple of trucks in a row.
Speaker 2: You got a nice truck, Schep, Yeah, I really like it.
Speaker 1: I have a GMC at four. It's very very convenient, you know, when you got to go to various stories to pick up plants and trees and and you're moving people a little bit. It's really and it drives really well. And I love sitting up high. But a few weeks ago I drove to Toronto to call the Pistons and raptors and I rented a a car. What a difference. Not just in the drive, but everywhere I'm going. I'm looking up at people. We're usually I'm looking down at people because I'm in the truck. I think the perfect mix for me is the SUV, you know, the X six of a BMW, maybe an oud e Q eight, something along those lines. That's what i'd like. I can't afford it, but those are the things I would like. But right now I'm a truck guy. Yeah, how about you car?
Speaker 2: Sure, I always had a car. But yeah. My next question, this is funny because we're kind of bouncing off each other pretty well this morning. I want to know your preferred speed on the highway. What do you usually go when your cruising on the highway? In the true you're down the highway? How fast are you going?
Speaker 1: If? If you know anybody who knows me that they will confirm this. I'm a little bit of a lead foot, all right, so it's if the if the speed limited seventy. I hate to say this, but I'm I'm usually clipping around eighty five or so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm close to you. We'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 1: It's probably not best. Let's put it this way. I fit in very well. When I was in Germany and I was on the Autobahn I rented. I rented a four door Beamer I think it was an eight hundred series. Thing had some guts to it, all right, and I was clipping along. I'll never forget this. I had my director for the NFL Europe game was in the backseat passenger side. Name was Jimmy. Nobody else in the crew had driven a stick, so I got behind the wheel and I was hauling right. I was probably going somewhere in the neighborhood of one hundred and thirty five one hundred and forty miles an hour. This dude flew by me, and Jimmy was freaking out, just complete panic.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're gonna die.
Speaker 1: This guy comes flying by me like I was going twenty five miles an hour. Could not believe how fast he was driving, just blew right by me. I think it was in a Mercedes bench. All right, finally, are you a breakfast for dinner type of guy?
Speaker 2: This is blowing my mind because one of my questions is meal related as well. But we'll get there in a second. I can pretty much eat breakfast food anytime of the day. Not me too well, what if I can like quick kick your brain on this. What is your favorite breakfast food because there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, eggs all the time, of course. But if I have fried eggs or over medium eggs, I like to have it with some grilled ham. If I have scrambled eggs, I don't know why this is. I like to have it with with turkey bacon. I could eat cereal. You know, it's like a Seinfeld episode Love Cereal all the Time, love oatmeal, love yogurt and free right, pancakes, waffles, French toast, you name it. I could eat all of it for just about every single meal. I think you can have as many different breakfast as you can have any other meal in the day, and I'll have it for dinner, no problem. When I was a kid, my mom used to make sometimes pancakes and bacon, sometimes eggs and bacon for dinner once in a while. I absolutely loved it, loved it.
Speaker 2: So I think I know your answer to my final question, then, which is I want to know the best meal of the day. I'm a big dinner guy. You can debate what is for dinner. Usually I like steak, I like wings, I like burgers, all the typical sports bar type of stuff. But what's your favorite meal a day. Breakfast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably breakfast, but dinner's a close, close second. I grew up having sandwiches. My kids laugh at me, they say I eat like a twelve year old because peanut butter and jelly's really good. I love it for lunch. But if you had to have a final meal, you know, if you're asking, you're in jail, and you got to have the final meal. I mean, having something like from a Japanese steakhout is pretty tough to beat with the grilled steak and grilled chicken and the grilled shrimp, chicken fried rice. Yeah, the hibachi is unbelievab, terrific stuff, great stuff, and great stuff in this edition of our Friday six Pack, brought to you by Founders