Speaker 1: Show Time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 3: Corilla is so near because show time is here. So on with the show. Let's give it a go.
Speaker 4: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 1: Now is show time all right?
Speaker 5: In just sixty seconds? The most fabulous I mean he's really something the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: He's almost here.
Speaker 5: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: I was so sad, alrighty, When it gets to be too much, where do you go? Where do you retreat when you are overwhelmed? We're gonna talk mental health today. Also, is Didy a freak or just kind of human? And we're going to talk about the weekend that's coming up and what we're going to be doing all of that today.
Speaker 3: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 4: It's the corell Cast.
Speaker 3: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the crell Cast. I am Carrel, so very glad you are joining me. Have to get in position here, didn't have time to do a run through. We are live on YouTube a YouTube dot com forward slash, really Carrell. We are live on TikTok really carel. We are live on Instagram. We are live, baby, we are here. We are live. So glad you are joining us on my Friday, your Thursday. It's Thursday, May fifteenth, halfway through May. This year is flying by. You might as well get the Christmas ornaments out. Summer is going to be here in just a quick second. In Vegas. It's going to be one hundred next week. So there's a climate crisis convention going on here in Vegas, and I wanted to go and go over to it and just tell them they're all screwed. You know, they really are not. Today's show is going to be a little all over the place, and it's going to be not so much news driven. But I will say when I saw about the climate crisis or convention, I said, we're screwed because governments of the world are not going to do what they need to do because their people would scream. Because humans are a bunch of whiny little witches. You know, I would say the B word, but TikTok would ban me again. But truly, that's most humans are whiny, little yin ye. I don't want to give up my car, I need fossil fuel. I don't want to come post at home. I don't want to be a vegan.
Speaker 3: I like meat.
Speaker 1: Whiney, whiney little witches are what humans are. Really. That's we are the whiniest species, and we refuse to do what we need to do to save ourselves. We are literally the frog in the pot. The water is starting to boil, and we are not jumping out. Why because we're whiny little witches. Maga is the whiniest group of people I've ever heard in my life. Oh my God, talk about little wallflowers. Oh, the evil pedophiles, the evil drag queens, the blah blah blah of Oh dear God, spare me, calm down. Wine wine, wine, wine, wine, wine wine, all people do wine wine, wine, wine wine. Oh, TikTok, you don't have any volume, do you. Sorry, TikTok, You'll have it now, there you go, TikTok. Oh good, you didn't hear my negative quotes about MAGA.
Speaker 3: Ha.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So humans are whiny. Hi, babetta, Hi everyone at YouTube dot com for it's ash really corel. But humans are whiny. The governments of the world won't do what we need to do in order to help us with climate change because the people will revolt because humans are whiny. Oh, I don't want to give up my car. I don't want to take public transportation. You don't understand my life. I don't want to compost at home. I don't want to have to walk places. I don't want to have to be a vegan. I don't want to have oh blah blah. So then die, you know, stop having these climate hearings and just accept that we're done as a species. We're toast, happy Thursday. We're done. We won't stop wars. Whiny little oh. Putin said this, Zelenski said this, Trump said this. Blah blah blah blah blah. Stop the friggin war. You know, I watched The Long Way Home, and we're gonna be talking about that today and on Apple TV Plus. And they go to Poland, which is right next to Ukraine, which took three and a half million refugees in from Ukraine, and they talk to these Ukrainians Ewan McGregor and his friend Charlie Borman. And it rips your freakin heart out because while we hear about this in the headline, there are people whose homes are gone, just gone, whose towns are gone. Why because some white guy in Russia has decided to play god and no one will stop him. Why Because to stop him might actually take some effort. We might have to actually do something other than just supply money, because that's how the United States handles stuff. We just throw money at the problem instead of actually solving the problem. Biden should have told putin a long time ago, stop it, or we go to war with you. Someone should sit down with Net and Yahoo and say stop the genocide, or we're gonna bomb Televiv. Oh no, we would never, because we're whining. We'd rather complain about the war, complain about Ukraine, complain about Israel. We'd rather complain about the climate. Complain, complain, complain, And Maga, you're the worst. You complained about everything, and then the guy you wilect goes in and doesn't do anything that you complained about, and you still support him, so you can just bitch and whine some more. The guy's taking a bribe from cutter. He is taking a plane from an Arab nation that is not our friend, mister pro American, And you're fine with that cause you're whiners ying ying. Yeah, the gaze, the gaze, the women with the abortions, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah, you nauseate me. Stop your whining. Being a human isn't easy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: We're meant to do hard things, but our governments won't make us do hard things because a lot of us have to be made. Oh, audio went out again. Hello Hello, Oh, well, no TikTok today. I don't know what the problem is, but there's no TikTok today. Sorry about that. Or I could go here, hold on, hold on TikTok. There there's some audio for you. Who knows what's going on with the audio on TikTok. I'm not gonna whine about it. After I've just told everybody they're whiners. Why wine wine mind whine? Uh? Oh god, I agree. You know. So someone said they're going to a freak off this weekend. We're gonna be talking about Diddy because this morning we found out he likes to rub certain substances on his nipples, and I thought, do I need to know that? It's like, do I really want that image in my head? And I've rubbed it on my face before. It's a great, great face cream. But anyway, we'll talk about him in the third segment. Okay, So yeah, I didn't mean to start with a rant. But human you know, governments won't do the right thing because humans are too whiny. Just wine wine wine wenging.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when when? Where?
Speaker 1: And God, we get so bitchy, like I don't want, Like when I mentioned being a vegan, y'all vilify the one thing that you should be doing. Every bit of science says it's better for your body and better for the planet if we all became plant based eaters. Oh, but you just can't. Oh, I don't want to give up cheese. I don't want to give up me. You're not giving up anything. You're giving up toxins and poisons and replacing them with really good, nutritious, healthful, wonderful food. You just have been so indoctrinated by the meat and dairy industry that you think you're giving up something incredible. You're not. You're giving up dead carcass, dead rotting carcass that was tortured prior to its death. So you're giving up tortured, dead rotting cadaver, or the souring milk of a species not your own, the souring milk of a cow meant to give a baby cow, to turn the baby cow into a big cow. And then it's turned you all into big cows. And you don't want to diet and exercise. You want the shot. I don't want to eat right and exercise. Give me the wagovy humans, What a lot we are? I mean that, what a lot? A cry baby, cry baby cry. Okay, So I had an entertaining show for today. I wanted to talk all entertainment, and so when we come back, one of the things I want to talk to you about is where do you go to retreat? You know, yesterday the world kind of got me down. I need sixteen thousand to promote the record, twelve thousand for a publicist, four thousand for video promotion. That's what it costs if I want this to blow up big, you know, and then there's no guarantee it will. But I don't have that. So I got into prak and I retreat it. Where do you retreat? Books, movies, music. We're going to talk about that when we come back. Don't go anyways, all right, because they're only gonslts thirty seconds, so dang got lost. Don't go anywhere. We'll be right back to talk about where do you retreat when it's your turn. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's Kril, and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 3: If you're not visiting really coreill dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, So yesterday I got real whiny. I got real like, oh, I don't have the money to promote the record, and the business has changed, and why do I even do it? And why I even do the podcast anymore? And you know you're not making any money at it, and you know, why do you just do it? Just scrape by and blah blah blah. Oh I got so whiny. So to get out of that mind frame, I retreat it. And since a kid, since a little kid, I have two main places that I retreat, but now I've got like four, and I want to talk about that because mental health in our country is at a tipping point. We have more depressed young people than at any other time in our history, and we have more depressed old people because fifty two percent of the population is now over the age of fifty. And once you get to be fifty or sixty, like me, you realize it's depressing. You know, you hurt a lot, you have more behind you than in front of you. You feel like your options are limited, you feel irrelevant. People don't want Like I'm sixty two doing dance music and people are like, oh you should just you know, sing ballads, and it's like, you know, what are you doing dance music? So you know, yesterday I got into that one of those spaces. So I said, I need to regroup. I need my head to just get right. So I watched the rest of The Long Way Home with you and McGregor and Charlie Borman, and it really reminded me that one of my escapes has been for the last ten years, fifteen years. Who for the last fifteen years, I've been a motorcyclist and many times I would just run and get on the bike and go for an adventure, just go for a ride, and it would clear my head. It would it would, you know, it would get me out of my head. But so does television and music especially, and it got me thinking. And I'd like to see your comments down below. What was the first song, the very first song, if you remember, what was the very first song that took you there where you just wanted to sing it at the top of your lungs. I don't mean the first artist you liked, or the first album you bought or any of that, because the first albums I ever really got one was the nineteen ten Fruit Gum Company, and it was Honey, Honey, Yummy, Yummy Yummy. I got Love and My Tummy and the Bay City Rollers. I got that at the same time satur S a tu Are Day Night. So those are two of my first albums. And then the two first big albums I remember getting were Carol King Tapestry, which I still have on CD and now digital, and Janice Joplin Pearl. But those I loved those albums and I loved all that music, but it wasn't the first song that sent me that like, so, I'd liked for you to put in the comments down below. What is the first song that made you want to dance uncontrollably or sing at the top of your lungs or just took you there. I'll never forget it. It was nineteen seventy six, the bi centennial year. I was fourteen. I was at Franklin Junior High School. I was the MC of the Talent show. Of course, in seventh grade, I was the MC sixth, seventh, and eighth, right, No, we did seventh, eighth, and ninth. Yeah, and so it was seventh grade and I was the M. No, it was sixth grade. We did six, seven and eight, and then Polly was nine, ten, eleven, twelve. Yeah, that's right, And so I'll never forget it. I was the EMPTY of the talent show. And there was this what thirteen fourteen year old girl named Ranata Ranata Hicks I believe was her name, and she was singing a song that this little white fourteen year old who loved arn B and everything that I'd never heard before. And when I heard her sing this song, I went down to Tower Records and found the album and went home and learned that song and suddenly every time she was out there on stage belting it, I was back in the wings belting it. I'll never forget it. The artist was Natalie Cole, who I love and Adora She's gone now. And the song was Inseparable. It's from the same album as This Will Be, and a lot of you remember this will be, This will be an everlast in love. You remember the middle hugging and squeezing and kissing and grieving together forever, no matter whatever. So that was the big single. But the album's called Inseparable, and Inseparable's only like a three minute song. It's very short, but oh my god, it took me there, and to this day, I just listened to it this morning. Ember was howling because she howls when I sing, Oh my god the middle of the song. I remember being like fourteen, thirteen years old, and when Natalie got to the whole, we're like a.
Speaker 2: Flow to the tree, like ws to melody of love. There's no word we can break up, no word that could make.
Speaker 4: Us blow offing wir Inseparable.
Speaker 1: Oh oh god, Still it takes me right there. I'm fourteen all over again, and I'm there. So what was the first song that did what just happened to me? To you? And do you remember it? And do you still listen to it? And is it one of your safe spaces? Because music, television, film, reading, books, literature. One of the power of the arts is that it's a safe space. It can heal you, it can motivate you, it can let you cry it out, it can distract you. The arts are some of the most important things, and they're the place that I retreat. Some of you retreat outside when you're feeling overwhelmed, when the world is just too much. You go somewhere. You go for a walk, you go for a high, you go camping, you get away. For me, my escape is music and television and to create music and television to not just listen to other people or watch other people's and writing. Writing is also I write, but that's not so much an escape because I write about, you know, the news. So what was the first song that did it for you? That just when you were a kid, it just made you dance, it made you sing, and to this day it just holds a special place in your heart. And where do you go to retreat for mental health? Often I'll find myself in the kitchen. That's a new retreat for me over the last like ten years, ever since Andrew's death, I'll fought, which is twenty four years. I'll find myself in the kitchen. I haven't really loved the kitchen, but for only about ten years I used to just like cooking and cook for necessity or whatever. I fell in love with cooking when I became a vegan, because you know, you gotta cook and it's fun. I really love it. I do, and I'll go in the kitchen and hours will pass, and suddenly I won't be thinking about Trump and his plane, or the economy, or is medicare going to get canceled? Or you know, am I gonna end up homeless one day? Or is my property value going to plummet? Or well, you know, it just takes it all away. I get in the kitchen and I cook. What do you do for mental health? How do you handle your retreat? Where do you retreat? To leave that down below? Also, do you remember the first song that did it to you? That served as your retreat? That Natalie Cole album. I could play it from beginning to end, and I didn't have a care in the world. It begins with Joey, Joey, where are you going? And it ends with if I can't say no, I can't say hey no. Hold now that whole out. Just take me right back to grade school at the Talent Show and when we come back, it's idio free or would we all be free if the world heard me? Hey, duel here, And I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube and supports the show to Patreon at patreon dot com. Forward slash really correl thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. All righty are you a freak? Are you a freak? By the way, Rachel, if you're listening, I'm seeing your husband in about an hour and a half. Ah here in Vegas. What happens in Vegas, you know, does not stay here. Really, So this morning we learned from the testimony and the Diddy trial that allegedly, uh, he likes to take a certain male product, the you know, product of orgasm h and rub it on his nipples, which I thought was a little odd. However, I have rubbed it on my face and that's the truth I have. It's great. It's there's a whole episode of Nip Tuk with Joan Rivers about how she gets teenage boys to give her you know, their you know what, and she puts it in a face cream because it really is. It's pure protein. It's it's great for your face, collagen, protein, all kinds of stuff, and it's fun to you know, to get it onto your face. Some of them are going ew ech el, oh no, it's great face cream. But we learned today that Diddy likes to you know, spread it around, which okay, they didn't specify whether it was his or someone else' or whatever. But as I'm hearing this, I'm thinking, you know, there are some things we just don't need to know. Okay, sets trafficking, Yeah, okay, I mean, you know, that's a horrible thing, and I'm I think he did it, and I think he's going to be found guilty and probably should be. But that being said, how many of us would appear freaky if what we did sexually was told by people on the stand? You know, how many people or how much of what we do in bed would sound freaky to other people. Think about think about your love life. If someone had to go up on the stand and talk about your what you like, would you be a freak?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I think that people would think I was Andrew and I had three ways. There's a lot of people that think that's freaky. I wouldn't do them again. But because you know, there's a jealousy issue and all that. But he had HIV and he didn't want to cheat on me, and he didn't want to like only have slept with a certain number of people. When we got together, he'd only slept with five people, and he, you know, he was a late bloomer and he wanted to sleep with more, but he didn't want to leave me. So we and he didn't want to cheat, and we didn't. I was not for an open relationship, so the compromise that we reached were three ways. Now there are some that would look at those and say that's freaky. Oh that's weird. I could never do that. So as we hear this stuff come out of the Dinty trial, there's a lot of us saying, oh, he's a freak. He's a freak. But before you throw that freak stone, you know how many of you do things that if they were out on the stand, you know, you'd seem freaky. Some straight guys like to get pegged. If you don't know what that is, look it up. But that's a little freaky, you know. I mean not to me, but to some people. And my my gauge is probably different than yours because I'm gay. I have been to bathhouses and seen things happening that would literally make your hair curl. I mean really like things that just no humans should ever witness. I have witnessed things with fist going places they shouldn't, and and just all kinds of stuff, body fluids. What did he did is nothing compared to what I've seen. I haven't done it, but I've seen it. I have participated in an orgy and that with men and women. I've had sex with a woman while the husband, while the husband was watching. Uh, and then he jumped in and participated.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So you know, if my love life were up on the stand, people think, oh, that Correl is a freak. Didn't seem freaky to me at the time. Yeah, I've never done anything really weird. You know, none of that body fluid stuff or you know, no pain, don't tie me up or anything like that. I know too much loss of control. I would never want to be tied up or dominated. Or I see these guys that they want these women to tie them up and demean them. I was like, isn't that why you get married? I thought you got married so then you could have someone at home that would always tell you how bad you are. That's I didn't realize you had to pay a Dominatrix to tell you that. So you know, I see some of the other the left. So Diddy's whole love life is coming out on the stand, And what we're finding out is when things come out, he likes to rub them all over himself. And so people are looking at him like he's a freak. But I'm thinking, well, wouldn't we all be like, unless you're the epitot? Like Mormons are freaks. They have sex through sheets, like with holes in the she I mean, it's the freakiest thing of Oh they've got holy underwear and they have a blank sheet they throw over and that's got holes, and it's like, that's freaky. It's like you're having sex with Casper the ghost. It's like, you know what's that about? So you know, different religions. Have you look in the Kamasutra, there's a lot of stuff in there that you're like, Ah, that ain't gonna happen. So would your love life seem freaky if people had to testify about it on the stand. So don't judge Ditty about the kind of sex he has. I guess that's what I really wanted to say. We are judging him based on the kind of sex he has. If sex is consensual between two people or twenty and what they're doing doesn't harm anybody, and it's all consensual, then you know what, stay out their business, Let them have their fun. If they want to dress up like a mascot. These people that do the plushies and they literally dress up in a plushy outfit and have sex, if they want to do that, as long as it's all consensual, I don't care. The only thing I care about in this did he trial? Did he force these people to do it? Did they feel like they had no escape that they had to do it? Did he imprison people? Did he abduct people? Did he coerce people with money, fame, power and get them to do things they would not want to do? If all of that is true, okay, then he's guilty. But I don't care. If body fluids were running rampant, I don't care if he was rubbing whatever he wants to rub all over himself. I don't care about any of that. And I think that's all that's coming out right now about the trial. I don't care about that. What I care about is were they consensual? Were they forced? Were they coerced? Were they threatened with videos being released or whatever. You know, if he did all that convict him. But in terms of the acts himself, who cares? Who cares? I don't care if he was swinging on a chandelier with an automatic you know, you know what up his bum and someone down there with a remote control, you know. I mean, I don't care. But if it wasn't consensual, if he coerced people, threatened people, intimidated people. So I don't know why they're concentrating on the acts. We don't need to know about that. We don't need to know what they did. We need to know why they did it. That's the question. And right now the trial is all caught up in the what. It should be caught up in the why. All right, Right, I think, as RAYMONDI says in the chat room, he blackmailed people. See, we need to hear about that. We need to hear about the blackmail, the cohercion, the threats about the videos being released. We need to hear about the violence. In terms of the specific acts. We really don't need to hear that because all of us, in some way or another might be freaky. Okay, all right, is my Friday. I take Friday, Saturday Sunday off because I really can't do five shows a week, so I take Friday, Saturday, Sunday off. Going to lunch today with some friends in town. I hope you're going to have a great weekend. Henderson Pride is this weekend. I am not performing, although I asked and asked and asked and didn't get any kind of response back, not even a no, which is how most the Pride. I've asked every Pride from San Jose, San Francisco, San Diego, hey I want to come and do my single, and they're all like, so whatever, Hi am Krell. Who you want to be from hurt anybody? Remember to find the figs paid for yourself to escape, whether it's music, literature, art, whatever it might. Bee, go for a walk. We'll see you on Mondays. Do check out my social media really Carrel for any updating things now and then, and my YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash Really Carrell.
Speaker 3: Like subscribe, it's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the corel cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the corel Cast. Done your favorite streaming service. So time is here, No time to fit