Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, This hour brought to you by JR R. Sunday Funday again going this weekend taco you know it.
Speaker 1: This weekend Chumley's gonna be covering things at a black hammock fish camp. They're gonna have good stuff going out their corn hole flip cup. All this happening with a surf side, iced tea and vodka. I believe he's out there starting at five this Sunday, Olvido Chumley's coming to see us. To go out there pack the house man concert tickets every fifteen minutes. These events have been super cool, so go see your boy Chum.
Speaker 2: And of course you can also see plenty of alligators there on the banks of Lake Jessup. Better believe it, see you know, Vito. On Sunday m hm okay. Ten people have forked over four hundred and fifty dollars each to get some of Ozzy Osbourne's DNA. This thanks to Liquid Death, who just sold ten empty cans of their iced tea product that Ozzie himself drank. This contact DNA is the thought process here, and you know they're coming in a nice container framed and autographed by Ozzie. Four hundred and fifty bucks sold out immediately, of course. Now here's the question. Did he just put his lips on each one and then kind of not drink it? I say, you drank him over the course of however, I guess that's one of his sponsors, and they kept ten cans that he had consumed. Clone me, you.
Speaker 1: Bastards, Liquid Death man, they killed You know what I'm saying with the marketing is it's just as phenomenal well done. I mean, we know, we know they're basically their head for Central Florida around here, Clark, and I tell you, I.
Speaker 2: Mean it just started with water. Yes, it's water in a can. Yeah, which it's in itself is kind of like huh, But now you see it more and more. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's again hats off to Liquid Death, not for this particular thing with Ozzy, but overall.
Speaker 2: I'm still looking for Sharon's name to pop up here. I'm pretty sure she probably used the driving force behind this. Oh you know, it would be my guess, but I know, I know it is tempting, and you kind of alluded to it to think is he going down Jean Simmons Boulevard here?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because isn't he donating all that stuff that you talked about yesterday to the museum? So well that that Yeah, for the I'm saying, exhibit Jean would have been charging arm, a leg, a kidney and a spleen. Jean slain as long.
Speaker 2: As as long as we're on the subject to body parts, we got a psychotic postal worker in Scotland who has admitted to murdering and decapitating his twenty one year old girlfriend and then texting her mother pretending to be her while searching for Internet pornography. Wow that he is or not that? Yeah? This is a twenty seven year old Ewan Metvin. He uh apparently was spending a day at home with his twenty one year old girlfriend, Phoenix Horn. They had ordered some takeouts on a Saturday night and then things quickly spiraled downhill.
Speaker 1: Then he took her out. Yeah, this is the second head cut off we've had this week, or was that last week with the escort.
Speaker 2: They all just blend together at this point, what is it with the having to cut off the head? No, he's not, he's killing them. Not enough in your crazed mind.
Speaker 1: Just hearing you repeat that phrase is like, God, that's brutal, you know, you know what I'm saying, because then it takes.
Speaker 2: You to the act of it. What the hell is wrong with you? And then he's texting her mom pretending to be her mom, has no idea anything's wrong at this point, and he's got a fistfall as he's surfing for internet porn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's gonna he's gonna have to go to a funny farm. You know, they're this is definitely a crazy one, you know what I'm saying, where they throwed up in court. I was kind of shocked when you said a Scottish postal worker. I just don't think of, you know, Ireland or Scotland or places like that, them marching down the streets dropping mail. I just figured they just go to the you know, safety depositive box place.
Speaker 2: There's a safety depositive.
Speaker 1: Even not a safety de positive box, you know what I'm talking about, po po box?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What what? You sometimes just have this illusion that the rest of the world is like primitive or something.
Speaker 1: No, they're just very you know, like when you look at construction in in well, at least in Ireland, when you look at the cities there, it's very you know, old school. I love it. I think it's I think it's cool. But overall, I'd never thought of a Scottish postal carrier.
Speaker 2: You know, we have.
Speaker 1: We have Clef Claven here from Cheers. We have legendary stuff.
Speaker 2: Cut off anyone's head that I'm aware we have.
Speaker 1: We have uh what's his name from Seinfelden? Hello Jerry, see our postal carriers. Shout out to all the postal carriers. By the way, you all kick ass. Pat and I did that one day. It wasn't easy. I respect all you men and women for everything you do.
Speaker 2: Let's bring it back here to our greatly advanced United States of the Erica. Watch it. I thought this would be interesting to throw in after that story. Psychopath research in basically a new study looking into dark personality traits that guy has one yes exactly, found that humans can display different levels of these traits depending on their location Here in the United States. They've studied this for over twenty years and included almost two million people in the study across one hundred and eighty three different countries. Here in the US, four states contain a much higher percentage of people with quote dark personality traits than any other states in the country. It's down to four. They have an inexplicably higher number of what you would call a psychopath residents than the rest of the states here in the US.
Speaker 1: And immediately people would think Florida because all the crazy stories come. But I think it's happier here. So I'm going to go with maybe a little old Ohio. No Ohio, one of those depressious, depressing places like Seattle. That's a that's a city. Okay, I know, but I'm saying Washington. Nope, not Washington. Washington is home to serial killers. See a lot of serial killers. We had Ailey Morno's right, we did Volusia's own, uh, Nevada, New York, South Dakota, Texas, Nevada, New York. I could see New York, I mean, just ye surviving there. South Dakota kind of not a lot of population there. You could lurk and you know, creep out. And then there's Texas, which vast state there with a lot of places though you could get away there and you know, to operate undetected. Yeah, then they have it broken out by countries too.
Speaker 2: Do you see a trend here? The countries that have the highest amount of psychopaths China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea and Japan.
Speaker 1: Wow, all the uzz.
Speaker 2: Holy Cow picked up on that. Huh Bellisian Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app title