Speaker 1: Four finger discounted series. It's the four figure This Game Christmas Special for twenty twenty five. You know, this is our tenth Christmas Special. Tenth anniversary. Oh my gosh, long time doing this show.
Speaker 2: Absolutely wonderful, wonderful stuff.
Speaker 1: If you're having a fantastic holiday season, this is being released on Christmas Eve for all our patrons. You listen to this on the free feed. Have you all had a good Christmas last week or of holiday season last week?
Speaker 2: I'm very confused, but happy holiday season to all who celebrate.
Speaker 1: It's because our patrons, our supporters. They get the show early and ad free. Oh of course that makes a bunch of sense. No, you get you get presents. Oh my god, the annual President giving time. Oh my god, you guy, he's present here. I even give you a little wrapped it up and put a little tan out a foot.
Speaker 2: I was going to wrap yours up, and then I thought, no, I just box this up. And but on a second one exit the frame. Present. You open your President at first, okay, and you take yours out of the bag. All right, but thank you very much. Present.
Speaker 1: What was the two things that you asked me for? Let's hope I got the right things.
Speaker 2: I look, I know it's not a surprise, but at the same time, what you get instead is satisfaction, like, oh my goodness, me, it's.
Speaker 1: The same faction of opening a present. It's not opening a presence.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 1: Rip it open, Rip that bitch open. Yeah, oh my goodness, the right things, you bitch.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna put this up on camera, but also talk about what is because we're doing audio and visual. But as all, this is a movie called Fade to Black. It's a horror movie from the ninety eight. Its very obscure.
Speaker 1: I read the description and I was like, this sounds fun.
Speaker 2: It does. Yeah, look, it's kind of sleazy and weird, but also yeah, pretty entertaining.
Speaker 1: Ship the name of price text on it. Oh no, but hopefully i'mformed down. I was like, but GV currently has a thirty enough. Sorry, we just recorded a South Park episode where Jimmy was front and center, So now I'm gonna be saying, le Jimmy expert. That's not coming out till next year, so hold your horses. Getting a lot of shit in the can because Nicholas Danley are over for Christmas, so we're getting all this stuff getting a.
Speaker 2: Lot of shit in the can. Because we also talked about mister mister my friends that head Star Toys. This makes a lot of sense for a guy because it's about a movie Neude who gets horribly bullied and then decides to take horrible revenge on his tormentors using various techniques from the movies. Good stuff, And this is a nice four K version that is shock a block.
Speaker 1: It's got a lot of special features yep.
Speaker 2: A bunch of audio commentaries with the people involved and people who weren't involved but who just like the movie. And they're just a lot of extra stuff on the extra disc. So thanks dandoh you're welcome. Here's my next present. Yes, this is the This is a book called The Star Wars Archives by Paul Duncan and it's the fortieth anniversary edition. So this is about the This is about the original trilogy and it says on the back the definitive exploration of the original trilogy. So it's going to be like full of great artwork on set to pictures.
Speaker 1: Do you give a share to our friend Toby by the way, who sorted this out for us to well in toads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the.
Speaker 1: Last minute things. So it was just like they weren't going to get it in times, and he went and picked it up for me and brought it back to his house.
Speaker 2: Oh what a legend. Yeah, yeah, he's like a little Christmas elve is. Yeah, so shout out. But yeah, Merry Christmas to Tobes as well. But yeah, Star Wars Archives. They also did one on the prequels and I said, no, think.
Speaker 1: You like, I'm assure you don't mean the prequel one.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh god. As recently mentioned on another four Finger disca an episode tried to reach fandom Menace terrible, not good at all. But I guess what, these are good movies and I'm looking forward to reading this.
Speaker 1: Book about it. And the book looks great, like I looked. I was like, I'm gonna have to get me one of these.
Speaker 2: I think this is from our friends at tash and by the way, who put do really great art books and movie books there. So this is the sign of quality. Here's another tagline, the best book on the greatest saga in the word.
Speaker 1: It's probably the best way to sell the book, right, Absolutely, this is the best Star Wars book. You know you've got a good book when it's got a bit of hif geare. That's why I'm always I love a good book. Pick it up, your hold in your hand, oh man, truly presence, Thank you Dan, no problem, my different presence. I'll reach into this goodie bag here. I pulled something out here. This looks like something I can play on a record player. Sure is Oh it's the seventh soundtrack seven score? I should say, is it?
Speaker 2: The score is going to get any Nine Snails or Trent Resident doing what to fuck You like an animal? But Howard Shaw's music for seven is fantastic and this looks like a pretty loaded set as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is a double album? I believe so Yes, Yeah, four signs perfect, exactly what I wanted.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir, You're very very welcome. Oh god, I don't know I'm talking about the first time I ever saw seven. But I went to I didn't know a whole lot about it. I'd seen a trailer. I thought this movie looks pretty cool, had a terrible hangover, went to melbourneuse I was going to review it, and saw it. I was like the only person in this Melbourne cinema and it was a big screen.
Speaker 1: A fucking rockstar when you just paid to watch movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of. It was kind of an unforgettab Exien because you've seen seven right, that movie is fucking demonic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all think we see the head in the box, but we don't correct. Yeah, but it's also was like, oh, well, yeah, now that's a pretty neat hook. Oh he's killing people by the seven Deadly Sins. What an interesting story. That's darker than it and it gets fucking.
Speaker 2: Positively satanic cursed movie.
Speaker 1: But the best endings are really good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But and the music is a big, big part of that. Yeah. Howard Shaw was a terrific composer, did a lot of work for Saturn That Live and also did the music for the Lord of the Rings. Enjoy.
Speaker 1: But I said, there's two bags here. Correct, what's in bag number two? It feels hard rock, hard, stiffy? Correct? What Oh you got vagabone? You didn't getvagabone perfect. We both wanted a book. We both wanted something else. You wanted your media physically physical media, isn't it It isn't Yeah? Yeah, cool physical media and a book. No, I'm getting I know I'm getting mature when I want a book for Christmas, and I've got it Tim Curry's vagabone book. This looks fantastic Tim Curry, what a man?
Speaker 2: Oh exactly. Yeah, and apparently is a really good autobiography. So yeah, did he he wrote him himself, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And look you've got people on the back saying how good it is. Idol, Yes, Susan Sarendon and Lacy Shaber from Mean Girls and Party five.
Speaker 1: Sure. Eric Idol said that he spoke to Rob.
Speaker 2: The night before he died. Yeah, only moly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Brack Obama photographic dinner with him that night or something. Yeah, anyway, I'll get them before he talked about that and going down to South let's get into that again. But yes, thank you sir. You'll bury a good book, as you said, when it's hardcover all the way, love it.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas to you all. Right.
Speaker 1: Now, what we do here on the Christmas Specialists? First of all, what do you doing for Christmas?
Speaker 2: That's a good question. With Loo's family, we're actually having a bit of a get together the Sunday before Christmas, so it'll be on like that twenty First, we're going to just have a get together for a nice meal and get together and all that kind of stuff. And then on the day itself, I will spend the morning with lou and her kids, just you know, it'll be a bit of trading of gifts and whatnot. But then we're heading down to Saint Leonard's down the coast here to my sister Margo's house, which is a lovely place on the water. Going to be a big Davis family celebration. My sister Prue's three kids are going to be there. They're normally off sort of doing things with their various in laws, but they're all going to be there, sister Adwena's kids. Yeah, no, it's it's going to be really good.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to it so great. Yeah, that'll be it'll be a nice what's your Christmas tradition? What's the thing that you like to make sure you do on Christmas Day? You should watch a lot of the Rings back in the day, didn't you? That was unboxing? Well don't yeah, don't step on the question, of course. Yeah, yeah, because if that, I'm sorry, I'm going to butcher your surname here, La Chemignon sounds very fancy. Yeah, yeah, she's got a question. What's a non negotiable. She's probably it's chemin Ant's how it's spelled it correctly, dickhead.
Speaker 2: Asking what's a non negotiable?
Speaker 1: So we're going to be getting to the Patreon questions in a moment.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that certainly. But do I have any.
Speaker 1: I have to watch Mother Christmas Carol, let's have it on the TV at some point.
Speaker 2: I'll have to have some Christmas movie on, probably the night before and maybe O recently watched Scrooge. They didn't recently watch Screwge.
Speaker 1: So look not to be about the Hannah mar Barer Christmas special.
Speaker 2: Or were Charlie Brown Christmas or something like that. Look, maybe go old school and put on It's a Wonderful Life or something like that, or to be sort of a modern cliche. No, no, put on die Hard or Lethal Weapon both Christmas movies, lethal Weapon take movies Christmas. Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's like Marge being not Proud. Is that a Christmas episode or does it just say place for Christmas? Because you said March Proud is not a christis episode. So if that's not a Christmas episode, then it is Diehard a Christmas movie?
Speaker 2: Now you may be he'd explode someone said the other day that I was like, well, you know, if he's not going to La for the Nacotomy Plaza Christmas party, and the story doesn't really happen, does it doesn't know, It's like maybe he could.
Speaker 1: Be going anyway.
Speaker 2: Die hard, as I always say, Dieters for life, not just because the.
Speaker 1: Guy wearing a sand has hat.
Speaker 2: It's Christmas movie, correct, Yeah, and he gives a John McClean a kiss. John Clane's like, what the hell man La the California.
Speaker 1: The I mean the guy gets killed in the chair.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeaheah.
Speaker 1: So I've got a pop of that. And the kids are like, what's all that red stuff on him? I'm like, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: It's Cranberry. Though.
Speaker 1: We for the first time ever, well you've got a it's very hectic. Is it the first time ever that I think that we're here once for Christmas? Maybe no, because Nicholas dad or stepdad dad Ray has only come to Australia once and it was for our wedding, which was in February s I don't think he's ever been here for Christmas. Nichola says, I have memories of them being here for Christmas. I just don't recall that being the case. Interesting, but I could be wrong. But it's the first time in a long time he's been to a show over a decade. So we're gonna have Nicholas family over from the UK. They're on a plane right now as we speak. They've just bordered the plane. They're going to be flying here. It's going to be tired tomorrow. But when they're arriving's to be thirty five degrees, so they're going to be not happy thirty five tomorrow. It's thirty four today and thirty five tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Holy moly. Yeah, the way house tomorrow. Yeah, have fun working faster, being a little Christmas elf getting people out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to have a mad house. Was going to be good, Nicholas. I can just tell. This is the most excited Nicholas been for Christmas in a long time because she gets to see her family a Christmas time. It's marvelous. Yeah, Nicola gave up everything to come living here with me, so, you know, house awful people, but it's going to be great.
Speaker 2: It's gonna betrass.
Speaker 1: Sister Benice's coming over with her with my niece Isabelle, I'm actually an uncle, but because because I don't live here, it just doesn't feel the same. But yeah, I'm uncle Brendan and she bring her partner Nicko, and Ray and Julie. Nichola's parents are coming over as well. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Were saying here.
Speaker 1: No parents are staying in an airbnb, sister, partner and daughter staying here. But Christmas Day is here. Christ's Lunch is gonna be here this year to save the hassle.
Speaker 2: How old is Isabelle.
Speaker 1: Six months younger than Alliyet six and a haine?
Speaker 2: Okay, they're also play time for the kids. Oh yeah, gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So they're gonna all share the bunk bed, So Holly and isabel on the bottom bunk, all on the top bunk.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Alis was a little playlist the movie's gonna watch a night time in the projector. The kids are so excited.
Speaker 2: It sounds rad it sounds very rare.
Speaker 1: Cousin isabel over for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Lovely? It is indeed lovely, lovely.
Speaker 1: And if you're a fan of the One About Friends, We're going to get those guys on the podcast One About Friends to reviewer Friends episode with us because Nicola, I'm like, you'll look back at this in five ten years and Goo, I'm glad I reviewed every set of friends. I had a podcast with mom, dad, sister all on Brilliant, So we're gonna do that and a lot about friends. But let's get into the Patreon question. So we threw it out there last minute Christmas Special questions to our patrons. You want to be a supportive as Patreon. It is available in the link in the description of this podcast for as little as just one dollar per month. I think it's yeah, two dollar per month. You get access to the to the Facebook Facebook Grip where you get to throw a question to us. So next year, but this first one here, as we were touching on earlier from a vet says what's non negotiable for Christmas Day? And I will saying non negotiable for me is I usually have the Christmas movie on your yours? Was the Boxing Day thing?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Now it's Ali and I has gone to the Boxing Day tests with second year a straight going taking my dad and Nicholas dad to the Boxing Day test day one or two.
Speaker 2: Lou and I were probably just hitting the Boxing Day sales because we were sort of like trading.
Speaker 1: Are they still a thing though, because like, yeah, now it's got Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we just want to get ship up befo Christmas.
Speaker 2: I mean I was asking Lou what she wanted. I mean I had various ideas and about just about I want you well that's the given. Yeah, just titled a bowl on it big.
Speaker 1: But but it's like like maybe this, but maybe that because yeah, as you said, you know Black Friday and Somber Monday's already been.
Speaker 2: Is like I kind of jumped the gun on a bunch of stuff that I wanted and she was kind of the same. I am not exactly sure. I mean, yeah, think about certain things. And then she said, how about we just hit the sales together on boxing go up to Melbourne or something and they will have a night out in Melbourne and all that. So that actually sounds like kind of cool. Yeah, we may well do that. That sounds good. I was just keeping one of the boxing days going to be crazy in Melbourne. Well, I know one hundred thousand people for the cricket alone, that's true. But they got that new tunnel so you can get into Melbourne's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently a ne tunnel. I haven't used to yet. You gotta pay to use it sometimes. Yeah, well, I don't think is the driving one. I was a driving one open. I thought it was just the train tunnels open. I'm pretty sure the driving one's open as well. Are you sure? I'm pretty sure the city Link or whatever it is. Yeah, I thought I was just to get on the train. Are you sure the driving ones open?
Speaker 2: I think they had on the news the other night people driving cars through it. Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, that's.
Speaker 1: A Christmas present for Everybody's something we can enjoy. It works final over a Melbourne big build, finally sort of complete. Right, next question here, Chris Lee. Have either of you pulled my two cents cheap out story on a Christmas gift for a sibling? I never have because I always like to spoil people for Christmas. I know of someone who once bought somebody a chocolate bar for Christmas and I was like, dude, you could have done better than that. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Was it the famous do buy chocolate but like it's like twenty six bucks a bar?
Speaker 1: No, it was just it was just so you're sitting there with you know, you're vaping and you've got this, and you've got that, but you've bought your sister a chocolate bar for Christmas? What are you doing? Buddy got her twigs? It was I think it wasn't a Snickers because that would have been even funnier. I've had a spider.
Speaker 2: Listeners to the show will probably guess who received this job at bar?
Speaker 1: I do, Come on, what are we doing anyway?
Speaker 2: I never have.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like, yeah, we do want cheap out of gifts. No, have you ever repurposed a gift?
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: I've done it with with birth the kid's birthday stuff Alia stuff for his birthday. He never opened it. I'm like, we're now giving this to the next kid for his birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds about right. I don't think I've ever done that either.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I mean it'll probably sit there gathering dust and not being used or something like that. But no, I don't think I've ever repurposed.
Speaker 1: And I have a lot of things in my house that I got and I go, I like knowing I'm going to be able to use it one day, like a book to read or a movie watch, and it just sits there for a decade and I'm like I'll get to it one day. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely, yeah, it's just finding the time.
Speaker 1: The rat race of life.
Speaker 2: I mentioned you give me the red. I mentioned this the other day to a friend of mine. I think I've got stuff that I received last year for Christmas.
Speaker 1: I haven't opened it.
Speaker 2: And I haven't opened I mean, like one one's a book. It's like still in the plastic, beautiful coffee table. We're going to like I can't wait to look through this and like a whole year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the other thing was a coffee machine that I got, and I was like, I've just been keep keep on making myself instant coffee in the morning.
Speaker 1: It's like, you're got a coffee machine. You haven't opened it?
Speaker 2: Correct, Wow, I know I feel really bad about that.
Speaker 1: Really should feel bad about that one.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but then Luke came back from Bali recently and brought me some of that. It's the coffee beans that have got the wildcat eats it and it goes through this instance and they shit it out, and people go through the wildcat shit and they get the beans that have been undigested and grind down on a coffee Apparently it's really delicious.
Speaker 1: So I've got some of that. So that's a good excuse to break out the coffee machine and do it. Yeah, and have cat Pool coffee. Brad Mull says here this is not really a Christmas question. He says, more fortigure discas it was mentioned in an earlier podcast that teams can't really relate to anyone the show. I remember saying that. But basically, yeah, we qutioned, is that.
Speaker 2: We're talking about another pod? Have you been listening to another podcast?
Speaker 1: The kids can enjoy it, adults can enjoy it, but can teens really enjoy it? And he says it is it more that the fact that you get to your teen years and you stop watching the Simpsons because the other things that do. But then we've discussed how some people love season thirteen, fourteen, et cetera because they were younger fans. Then well it's just the question of the answer of you like, you have nostalgia for what you grew up with. Certainly, so there are people out there who grew up with teen year of the Simpsons and it's what was on TV when they're a kid, and they had the nostalgia for us, So of course they're going to enjoy it. Will they say it's better. They probably don't think it's better, but it's just what they what they like more because they have the nostalgia connection to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think. I don't think they're either. I don't think they're really looking into it as a relatability as well. I think they're more looking to it for laps and nothing else.
Speaker 1: It's a good point though, in the sense that maybe teens. I don't rembly watching The Symptons all that much when I was a teenager because he's got other shit to do. But it's like to show you watch when your kid, and then you sort of hit your twenties, you're like, what's that watch? Oh Simpsons? It's comfort, you know. Oh yeah, And as you get old and old and you're like, I can show the kids the Simpsons. So maybe there is like that period of your life where it's like, I'm gonna take a break for the Simpsons and come back to it.
Speaker 2: Oh. Certainly. I think there are times when you hit maybe thirteen, fourteen through till maybe your early twenties or so twenty one, maybe when it's kind of like time to put a wee childish things and explore what it's gonna what's the artner teamer that's gonna make guy guy? You know when you're trying to forge a new identic. Maybe that's just me. Yeah, So you sort of put the stuff that you enjoyed when you were a bit younger, assigned somewhearing band shirts and whatnot correctly.
Speaker 1: I like, these guys, do you do you know who they are? And not that one? Not the one everyone knows.
Speaker 2: No. I think I think you're right. I think you've answered Brad's question. Well.
Speaker 1: This show is brought to you by the four Finger Discount Patreon, where you'll find over one hundred hours of bonus podcasts, including exclusive Simpsons reviews and commentaries, as well as exclusive episodes of Going Down to South Park, Tales of Futurama, Bob's Pods, Speaking of the Hill, Talking Sifould, The One About Friends, and so much more. So go ahead and join the family today at patreon dot com slash four Finger Discount. Alex Nicholas heel after a Christmas Carol and Treasure Island? What classic story would you like to see the Muppets? Do? I think we've answered this question. Before. What's a class? What's a classic story like Christmas Carol, Treasure Isle, what's another one of those stories?
Speaker 2: Once upon a time in Hollywood you can have like Kermit as Kermit as Leozy, Fozzy Beer as a Brad Pitt, and Miss Piggy as Margo Robbie.
Speaker 1: You could well, who's working on the Miss Piggy film with them? Mimmistone, Oh it's Emistone and Jennifer Lawrence. Yeah, what is that going to be?
Speaker 2: No idea, but I'm guessing that they saw, oh wow, we turned Barbie into a light and bride comed that's also a Taylor feminist empowerment. Who else who could we do that with Miss Piggy?
Speaker 1: That's a fat shep with the whole thing about Miss Piggers is fat SHEMMYO. That's the gag, is it?
Speaker 2: I never really viewed Yeah, I was viewed as kind of like she's just a diva.
Speaker 1: It's just like the fat half a pig. That's sort of like the game.
Speaker 2: Never I never viewed it that way. But then I'm sensitive and you know, enlightened.
Speaker 1: People don't like because she's a deva, but also that it's like the fact that she's you're you think you're attractive, you think you're a man made Come on, pig like that. That's a gag.
Speaker 2: This is not dissing Babs in any way, But I'm I was viewed Miss Picky is kind of like a pisstake on Barbara streisand who's not a conventional beauty but sort of attractive. I mean, you go back to the seventies and dog in a movie call WhatsApp Doc. I remember seeing that when I was a kid and going, wow, is Barbara.
Speaker 3: Streisand did anything? Mecha streisand well, yeah, but yeah, not a conventional beauty, but carried herself like I'm the most beautiful and charismatic and talented person in the world and expected everyone to followus it and it's they sort of did. It was like the Strats in effect before the Stras in effect. So that's how I kind of view it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I never yeah, and I'm not as big a muppet guy as you, but I never viewed anyone sort of making. I never saw the comedy in the dichotomy of like she thinks she's all that, but she's not. Yeah. I just thought, no, Miss Piggie kind of is all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, memories of them just going yes, shot pig as if they say, like, you're not beautiful.
Speaker 2: Because isn't is it in Muppets Take Manhattan or whatever? Where is it Charles Groden has got like a crush on or something?
Speaker 1: No, no, that's the mp Caper. Yeah, I know I always be this picky is I won't say wow, she's kind of hut because that's that's a Jessica Rabbit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now I find that really interesting. But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised that that's the path they take with the movie if it actually happened.
Speaker 1: What's what's a classic tale they could do? Though?
Speaker 2: Oh? Classic one? Well, let's see Christmas Carol Treasure.
Speaker 1: On classic tails. Could they do the Wonker Chocolate Factory? Could they do maybe Fuzzy Bear like Fozzy Chocolate Factory. I know you probably do that. But and because then you've got the various muppets. Could be the various kids being naughty and whatnot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe something like the Three Musketeers, like or about Robin Hood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okvis Robin Hood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this Piggy has made Marion. Yeah, who would be the who'd be like the Sheriff of Nottingham. Then who's the Who's traditional sort of villain in the air well, this is where you get you know your Yeah, Michael Caine and the Christmas Carry, Tim Curry and the Treasure on Alan Rickman sadly no longer with us, and he already already did share for Nottingham. But like Michael Fassbender or Tom Hiddleston, Yeah, some English guy, it'd be him, quote unquote some English guy, Dann. We've done it again.
Speaker 1: It can happen. Holy Ship. Kermit's nephew is called Robin, So you can have some sort of could Robin Robin Hood?
Speaker 2: Why not have have from how big are you on Robin Hood? You know sort of the is Will Scarlett actually Robin Hood's brother, because that happened in robin Hood Prince at Thebes. I don't know it turned out that, you know, Christian Christian slaters. Will Scallet turned out to be like Robin Hood's half brother.
Speaker 1: Disney. You do Disney films like snow White, Sure you do all those films.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all public domain. Yeah, but then it'd be good to sort of do the tie in Lion King a land beauty and the Beast lots of films. Sure, I'm very big. I'm kind of hot on my Robin Hood idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Becausehood sort of out of it. Don't really talk get Robin Hood.
Speaker 2: Anymore, No, but it's it's something that keeps getting redone all the time, and usually not to diminishing returns. But it's like, because there's a new Robin Hood series out now, yeah, with someone like some Australian guys that's playing the lead muppets. We've probably had some English guy and now we've got some Australian guy muppet.
Speaker 1: Robin Hood is a four part mini series based on the upt It's in Mupper comics, so I knew it was too good to be And yeah, we have Kermit as Robin Hood there. Okay, Sir Robin of Locksley, I did not show for noting him as Sam the.
Speaker 2: Robin of Frogsley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so anyway, make make it, make it a live action film, live action film, and get your pals down there on guard to write it. Yes, indeed, I know they did the Haunted Mansion, which was for me though at the moment the Muppets is the voice of Kermit is so wrong at the moment, it's like you're washing it going. This just isn't the Uppets, Like, I literally can't do it?
Speaker 2: How about parts of the Caribbean Treasure Island already anyway?
Speaker 1: But I'm going with Robin Hood Ye all right, Mike Salter Chris mus food you wish was around all year and Christmas food you would happily never see again. Never been a mince pie guy for Christmas pudding. I like Christmas pudding, but it is a mince pies. Yeah. Not a fan sweet Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't say that there's something that I really go wild for but occasionally have one time that's actually not bad. But it's like I wish they had them every all year round.
Speaker 1: Hot cross buns. You wish you had a war year round esically with the variants and.
Speaker 2: Guess what, you know, it's Christmas is going to be done in a few days and then they're going to put a cross buns on this ship.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the Christmas food? I don't think of any Christmas foods that are only around it. Like we talked eggnog with Bill Oakley last week, did.
Speaker 2: And finally discovered that you know, it probably does have eggs in it, But mainly it's just like a drinkable custard.
Speaker 1: But we don't really think we have to give you a sugar shock. Surely we've got an Australia now we'd have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah you went, Yeah, if you want to sue makeabone. If you went elderly, you'd probably find it.
Speaker 1: Are there only like variants that come out of Christmas time any other time?
Speaker 2: How how many people you know sort of have turkey?
Speaker 1: I'm going to say the frozen turkeys in the freezer, like stocked to the brim at this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I can't think of many times that I would have turkey throughout.
Speaker 1: Turkey is not a roasting. It's always roast beef, roast chicken pretty much. Yeah, you get a wooly roast chicken.
Speaker 2: And if you're feeling kind of you know, adventures like about some roast pork.
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't pork anymore, but yeah, exactly, I agree. Yeah, but the thing is the Aussie summer special is roast turkey from the Delhi ROAs chicken from the Delhi bread rolls like lettuce and tomato whatever.
Speaker 2: But Christmas food you wish was all year round.
Speaker 1: Or you happily never see again for fruit mince.
Speaker 2: Parts, and you would never see again.
Speaker 1: Oh I wish turkey with all you around. I mean, well it is around all year, but I just I should make it a year round thing. Correct stuffing, good stuffing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well a man bill when we when we spoke to them, we talked. But we've got to get that recipe off. Yeah the chestnut, one chestnut. I can nicke have chestnuts thing.
Speaker 1: Fuck Nikola, you make it, I'll eat it. Chris Clark potentially for one for Nikola. Speaking of Nicola, but do you guys prefer a white Christmas or a hot Christmas. I've never experienced a white Christmas. I've just experienced a cold and wet Christmas. Wasn't fun. Nicholas like great you indoors by the fine, I'm like, yeah, me come back yard creek, like you know when yet it's Christmas Day, a house full of people. You know that you can at least go outside. You go outside, have a smoke, or you go some play some cricket, or just go outside get some fresh air. What that's cold outside? It's like we're inside and we're stuck.
Speaker 2: Here with anyone. I've only ever had a couple of white Christmases, and there's one that I remember distinctly. When I was about fourteen or fifteen or so, we were staying at this place called Western Manor just outside Oxford. We lived in Oxford when I was about nine or ten years old. We lived there for about a year and we'd go back.
Speaker 1: Everyone canobi right when you met everyone can?
Speaker 2: He met him in London. Well, I didn't really meet him, saw him across a crowded apartment store and said, getting a.
Speaker 1: Rock caut stiff and you have to walk away. I did, this is not the druid you're looking for it and walked off. Hope, but it is. Should we take our shots up and kiss? Sorry for sir.
Speaker 2: Sir Alex looking and spituring his forced ghost in the corners looking. I was going, you guys, you fucking guys.
Speaker 1: Thing is, though, people listen to this haven't heard our Erection day review yet.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: So so jump into the future, go listen to that, then come back and listen to this, and you'll just laugh your ass off Direction day for our south Park podcast already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, the upshot of that story is that I did see sir Alginners in the department store in London when I see him in the Flesh when I was about ten years old, and even then had enough now not to go up and say trying to do Jedi mind trick, because he kind of looked like, I'm just here to get some stuff for the grandkids. Fuck off.
Speaker 1: No, it was at least you saw him though, that's oh yeah, yeah in the wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we what was.
Speaker 1: Your first thought when you saw him? We were like, oh shit, oh we couldn't believe.
Speaker 2: It were Yeah.
Speaker 1: I sort of did a bit of a double days, like really, but did you see him as Obi Wan or did you see him as the actor?
Speaker 2: I saw him as Allegy in this yeah, because yeah, you just looked like your uncle. Yeah, what a big guy.
Speaker 1: I'm sure if you went over to I'm sure. I'm sure you'd like Winket Year or something. Hopefully, yeah, hopefully, but that's not really never know.
Speaker 2: We'll never know, but I'll just have that memory, like I have this memory of Western Manor because we went back a couple of years later. Some of my sisters worked there as waitresses, and uh, we always had a real appreciation for the place and we were staying in like a little cottage on the grounds was huge. I mean it was like Downton Abbey. Yeah, and woke up on Christmas Day and they'd been just a snowfall overnight and it was fucking perfect. It was exactly what you'd want. And yeah, when it's like, oh it's cold, but snow snow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But after about five minutes, like I think, I'm going back inside and I'm gonna watch doctor know a whole bunch of stuff, And but I had and I remember just looking at the windows.
Speaker 1: This is perfect.
Speaker 2: This is just ideal, and that memory is just going to be in my head. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's a lot of it. But of course I'm growing up in Australia, spent many many years here, and Christmas is just synonymous with summer. The norm is, you know, you go to the cricket on Boxing Day and well, yeah, all you can outside a barbecue.
Speaker 2: Jump in the pool, or go to the beach or something like that.
Speaker 1: Blue has Christmas Swim this episode, Yeah correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So for me though, it's weird because growing up we watched so much American media. But I never once thought I can I never once thought as a kid Why is there snow outside at Christmas time? No, every Christmas special we watch it's always snow outside. But I never thought that.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. America in the UK did a really great job of trying to export the whole. I mean, everyone knows the lyrics. I'm dreaming of a word Christmas. But dah, da da dah. I don't think we ever felt like, oh shit, we're missing out by not going out and throwing snowballs at each other on Christmas stuff. I never thought that. I think it something Australia did really well. It was like, no, you're in Australia, and in Australia at summertime, and and Christmas is summertime.
Speaker 1: It's going to pool and play cricket, and yeah, well that's about Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Chris, I guess the answer is for Dan or no, we prefer a hot Christmas your neck? What do you think?
Speaker 1: What's mister Hank?
Speaker 2: You think.
Speaker 1: That is not what I asked you, mister Hanking. Come on, Brad Mull, I know that's different question, Brad mull. He's got another question here, Brad Mull. It may have been discussed in a previous episode, but why start the Simpsons recaps at season seven, there's some classic episodes from earlier seasons. I'm guessing they are left for special look back episodes.
Speaker 2: What bread was my understanding that these were Christmas questions? Also, why's that the well? I don't know it. Did Brad start listening when I started on the show.
Speaker 1: When he started in season ten? Does he know there's a whole library of episodes out there?
Speaker 2: Bred, Brad, you might have considered becoming a patron and you'll get access to.
Speaker 1: Well is a patron?
Speaker 2: I'm so confused, Brad, you might want to go be a upper tier patron.
Speaker 1: Why it's up the Simpsons recaps at season seven? I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of episodes before season seven. And that's our Christmas gift to you, Brad, the information that there are episodes of four Finger Discount that take into acount the episodes before season seven.
Speaker 1: I think maybe maybe on our Patreon, though the first six seasons aren't on there. We didn't start at Patreon till like season seven or eight.
Speaker 2: Maybe, Well, there's your Christmas present for Brad is get him access to those six to those six seasons.
Speaker 1: Maybe Ad free if you're a supportive as on Patreon, Brad Brad. If you're listening, go to our Patreon page. The top pinned post is an access to the entire archive of the first ten seasons. Add free.
Speaker 2: I love the Dano's putting on his Okay, go to this part on the screen. I've heard this boys many many times when we were doing stuff by the zoom. Can you hear me now? Okay, have you tried doing this?
Speaker 1: Mike selected?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's going very very hard to be patient, but sometimes they can fuck this guy. He's not saying that to you, Bratt, He's obviously saying that to me.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing as a chance to promote our Patreon because if you're a five dollars support of ours on Patreon, you get access to the entire first ten seasons and up to now, and you're doing great of our entire archives ad free, So support us on patren on five bucks, you don't listen to any more ads. Your access to the archives of Brad. Find that link and listen to the first seven seasons or six seasons and free. You get guy unfortunately, but you do get the guy that Springfield. Revisit the episodes, correct, Yeah, yes, John Looney let's be a grinch looking back. Is there anyone in your past that you would go back and give them a terrible gift? Maybe revenge or for any other.
Speaker 2: Reason, John, there's not the season for this kind of revenge based thinking.
Speaker 1: But is that just fun? Though?
Speaker 2: Well? True dish best serve cold.
Speaker 1: I take gifts back from people and deserve them.
Speaker 2: Person you would go back and give them terrible gift?
Speaker 1: How did you give your terrible gifts? Like their their mother's head and them, Yeah, their parents.
Speaker 2: Maybe just you know, put some ship in a plastic bag, in a paper bag and lighted on fire on their doorstep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buy them like season fifteen of the Simpsons on DVD.
Speaker 2: And give it, or you get them some that have got the regular box and someone got like the head.
Speaker 1: Boxes, you get the head shaped box.
Speaker 2: How can I put this on my shelves? There we go? Yeah, I think that's the best answer, John. I think we'd give them the DVD boxes that are poorly shaped and you can't put on your shelf.
Speaker 1: It. It was such an era though, wasn't it of novelty boxes?
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, I got I'm had much shair of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you look at that and goes, why did we do it? But you see the picture on like easy DVD and what that looks fucking cool? Like there was a there was a feature on a collection where it was like all the DVD's were inside Bender's head and it looks great, But where the fuck do you display that?
Speaker 2: This is what an ungrateful prick I was. When I was reviewing movies and TV shows and things like that, I had an inn with someone at twentieth Century Fox and their Home Entertainment division and this, and they brought out the first for alien movies and they did it in like an alien egg kind of thing, and I said, wow, I really love these movies. I hate this set. Can I return this to you? And you're given to me like a regular box?
Speaker 1: Please you?
Speaker 2: When you did this, no, probably like thirty something who got a fort the people at Fox. Oh I see what you mean. Yeah, it was a primo thing. And it wasn't It wasn't like a Christmas I see here the Alien anthology. It was like, I just want it in a box. I can put it on my shirt.
Speaker 1: That's a cool fucking box though, Man, that's a real cool box.
Speaker 2: You're the one the egg shaped. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: It is there. I know it.
Speaker 2: Man, I gave it back.
Speaker 1: You didn'tly gave it back. You realized what you could have sold it for. Now this one just sold for eleven hundred and twenty five YUS dollars.
Speaker 2: Probably could have paid it up. Man, had a nice chunk of my mortgage.
Speaker 1: Can you take this back? I don't want this ship. I just want the discs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, can I there's a there's a regular version of it's kind of the regular version, please. Yeah. I wasn't thinking straight. Kendy g G.
Speaker 1: What would your dream Christmas vacation be hanging out with Katy G. I think that's what it would be, Kady GB somewhere on the coast, on the coast, Yeah, having a swim dream Christmas vacation. Look, yeah, part of me I mentioned that Christmas memory of Christs might not be with the family at the time. Take that out of the equation, because we always want to be of our family on Christmas. But if it's you're gonna be with your family, where with the dream vacation be? If it was just me sort of rolling solo or with always or whatever always. I like the idea of something tropical, idea of it being like Disneyland, that kind of thing Christmas time. I think kids, the kids while they're young, like something like that would be cool.
Speaker 2: No, I think I like the idea of a beach, but somewhere, but a beach with shade.
Speaker 1: A hustle and bustle of it, And they wouldn't be fun though that You want the relaxing vibe of just being by the water. Yeah, but we get the literally we have that whenever we want.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: But you know, maybe we're living the dream.
Speaker 2: This is our dream Christmas vacation, Katie Well, tell us about yours and the in the comments past.
Speaker 1: It would be fun to go to the theme parks over with the kids. I'm looking for to do it. Yeah, absolutely, uh Andy d do Australian Christmas cars depict a sun drenched Santa sipping mehitos on the beach. What other strange seasonal reversals are you privy to when it comes to traditionally wintry Christmas imagery.
Speaker 2: I think we do see a lot of Santa in board shorts and things like that on the beach. Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know about mahidos. So I think we probably we never used to be probably be like a VB or something. It used to always be like the traditional like santy with he suit on. Now it's like, no, it's Australia mate. Sanda's on in a dinghy. Yeah, he's got his he's got his big beard and all that kind of stuff. And there's a bit of dos on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably got his nice red jacket on or something. But he's probably got boardies and thongs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got the dancing Santa. We've seen the dancing center.
Speaker 2: In our life, I have not. We'll do that after this, after we record it.
Speaker 1: This life stized dancing Santa. And he's wearing of course you too. He's wearing a beach shirt as a sleeveless shirt, like you know, like a dress shirt. It's like a beachy colors and he's wearing board shorts and thongs.
Speaker 2: Delightful, delightful, delightful. One of the strange seasonal reversals. Are you proving to when it comes through traditionally? I think, as we said, Andy, I mean, yeah, we're used to do.
Speaker 1: What you do in summer is what we do at Christmas time. Basically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, essentially it's hit the beach or you know, play games outside and.
Speaker 1: Literally go like Boxing Day and Christmas is literally you know, Christmas he spent with the family. Boxing Day, you get out to go the beach or whatever.
Speaker 2: There's not rugging up, it's stripping down. Yeah, Brad Muller's chimed in here. Unless it's from a novelty saw. No, they all have him in snow or a tree and snow is seen through the room's window.
Speaker 1: I think stories are really starting to sort of Australia Australian Christmas because the tourists coming into like we want to prove that we were in Australia for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Was He Santa? Was He?
Speaker 1: Santa? Ian astley favorite least favorite Christmas song? Though Nikola loves this song, right, I'm gonna get a lot of hate this here because I know it's beloved in the UK. Last Christmas I can take or leave it. I just I don't need to hear that song again. Ever, some songs just don't work for you, and that one just does not work for me. I don't need to hear Last Christmas ever again.
Speaker 2: I know there's a story to I mean not. I mean, not a story behind the song, but there's a story in the song. And there's like, is it a Christmas song? It's Christmas in it? Well, it's it's the Christmas, it's the March being I'm proud of Christmas songs and that you know, does it take plays at Christmas or is it Christmas?
Speaker 1: It was just you know, I mean, what's George Michael going, what makes money Christmas song? I'm gonna write a love song, just say christ you didn't break my heart at any It was that Christmas.
Speaker 2: The most Christmas thing about it is that he gave Andrew Ridgeley a like co credit or something and there and for Riginal is just like, yeah, kitching, is it my least what's your least least favorite? My least favorite is?
Speaker 1: I don't like the Little Drummer boy. I was talking like, I'm talking like, well, are we doing mainstream? Yeah? I don't know, bum bum yeah. Of the carols, I can just take a leave. I'm like, ah, I don't need to hear any of these carols. True, but there is the I think I probably said the same thing last Christmas time if we were asked about Christmas song. But yeah, I don't know the Christmas Carol goes. I love that one of the bells. It is actually, yeah, least favorite Christmas song. I won't say it's all I want it all I want for Christmas because that's a bit sort of it's a and it does well for the catchy song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, at least favorite Christmas song.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but i'll I'll tell you one that I'm being a fan of Paul McCartney's Christmas Time for.
Speaker 2: Christmas Time you think I am. I think I'm not. Not I think I am. You are, Okay, Yeah, I think it's really nice. I don't rate it that much. I mean, I don't shocker. The Beatles have written better songs, most of the Beatles. It's just Paul McCarty. Well, Paul McCartney has win written better song.
Speaker 1: I think for me, it's just like it just feels like Paumac can't saying they went Christmas jingle, let's just write one now. But it just feels like it feels like it feels so orchestrated that song.
Speaker 2: I don't know to mean, it feels like like they're just hanging out and just talking about what's going on. It just it doesn't. I suppose it is calculated to some degree, but it doesn't feel as calculated, something like a ball. All I want is Christmas, simply wonderful Christmas.
Speaker 1: If someone did someone made a cover but it was sounding like the Beatles actually sang it. I'm like Revolver or something. It actually sounds like a Beatles song.
Speaker 2: Okay. Interesting.
Speaker 1: This show is brought to you by the four figure Discount Patreon, where you'll find over one hundred hours of bonus podcasts, including exclusive Simpsons reviews and commentaries, as well as exclusive episodes of Going Down to South Park, Tales of Futurama, Bob's Pods, Speaking of the Hill, Talking Sifould, the One About Friends, and so much more. So go ahead and join the family today at patreon dot com slash four figure discout.
Speaker 2: Have been watching The Beatles anthone, Did you ever watch that?
Speaker 1: I started watching it and I was I was too tired. I was like, oh, this isn't the kind of documentary I thought it was going to be. I'm gonna have to be switched on for this. Yeah. Yeah, it's just like previous interviews.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'm not.
Speaker 2: As big a Beatles out as you, but I'm telling their life through their own words. Yeah. I just adore it. I remember I got it on DVD years ago, maybe like a decade or so ago. I's think I should learn more about the Beatles than it was on Sailor JB on Boxing Day and I just mainlined it was like, wow, do you mean the CDs? Know I'm talking about the documentary?
Speaker 1: Is that old? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's been remastered and I think they've got a new episode.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I thought this was new. I've never seen this before because the Battles Anthology was like a collection of CDs. Yeah, was there a movies? It's the documentary about came with it? Okay, I never saw that of it came with it. I got it separately, Okay, I never saw that. The CDs was like, you know, rare B sides and things like that. Recordings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on Disney plus Friend of the Pod.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite Christmas song? My favorite Christmas song mine is Tom Petty's Christmas All Over Again. I fucking love that song.
Speaker 2: One by Darling Love. This woman named Darlan Love and she's got a song called Christmas Baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I only knew Darling loves a Marvel singer. I really knew her was Roger Myrtle's wife and the Weapon movie. She's great, Roger, you're being an asshole. That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: What's what's the one that started? Gremlins Christmas?
Speaker 2: The Snow on the ground Christmas?
Speaker 1: It is? It's the Greandlins one Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is it nothing? Gremlins one? That's yeah, we are confused. Great song Christmas, the Snow on the Grohound. Yeah, but there's one about being alone on Christmas as well. Alone on Christmas?
Speaker 2: Is alone on Christmas?
Speaker 1: I don't know that one, and you know, play it for her quickly, dird.
Speaker 2: Dirt, dirn't do don't I'm on jingle but want to be alone on Christmas? Okay, yeah, now that's it's starting to make a little more sense. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just have alone too New York. He's alone on Christmas? All right? Yeah? But Christmas all over again by Tompany is my favorite. Right, final question here is more do you have fake snow over there? Defeat film more festive? No, because we don't need it to film more festive. Festive to us is summer beach pool. That's Christmas. That's what festiveness feels to us. Yeah, it's like it's interesting where people who have a white Christmas go. You must really want a white Christmas, right, It's like we really don't know. We never never once wanted that.
Speaker 2: No, we prefer sand, even though it's rough. Of course. You do you even get bro? Do you even get snow in snow? Not that long ago?
Speaker 1: Not where we are though?
Speaker 2: Oh well no not in Geelong, No, no, no, but we have snow. Yeah, but he's asking over there, I'm assuming he means Australia and would you try deep brid Christmas putting? The answer is yes.
Speaker 1: Why did he deep fight anything? I don't know. They still do it, but there was a while they were fish and chips offs like deep fight Mark. But yeah, yeah, I never tried that. I never tried it. Yeah, but I looked at it. I was like, there are levels to unhealthiness. And I looked at I go, that was already bad for me. I don't need to be word for me double bad. I was always fascinated though, by how they managed to deep fry chocolate and not melt it correct? Do they freeze? And maybe they freezing.
Speaker 2: I think they do. I think you're having a nice chili bowl of water. And then yeah, I think that's all the questions, all right, and one last that last one did five Christal Yeah, that's it. That's that's the Christmas special we've done. That's the Christmas special. Hey, yes, uh Dan, it was very merry Christmas to you, to Nicola and to your extended family. It's coming out to shack up under your roof. I wish you the very best of everything for the holiday season and for twenty twenty six. Otherwise. It's a great, great pleasure doing doing business with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's been a fantastic year. Next year's going to be even better. Things seem to be on the right.
Speaker 2: Really explain how.
Speaker 1: Mary Chris is to what one of the names's got Lovely Luise, you've got the prodigy. Felix is the prodigy, yep, and then the other two and.
Speaker 2: The other joy good year for all our school is for her. By the way, she had a very good time and she did very well on her ATAR. So yeah, that's what atar. And that's a year twelve exams. Oh, we used to call them our h C or v C. It was a v C v C.
Speaker 1: I think. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One was the hsc Atar. It's called the at an at score, and hers was very good.
Speaker 1: Be an do you haters, don't.
Speaker 2: Be a hated but no, she did well. And Isaac's doing very well evening. So yep, there's that, and there's also yeah, the extended well not extended Davis family, but the Davis family.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, well, thank you again.
Speaker 2: Pleasures. Mind, I shall see you. The camera's up, but we actually short hands. See I'm still looking at the camera. Remails not you did like blast half an hour. I'm like, I'm just gonna let him go.
Speaker 1: It's Christmas.
Speaker 2: He's such a he's such a give him that present.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your book and enjoy what else.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for those lovely gifts.
Speaker 1: Yes, I said to Nicholas, I was reading it last night and I go, this sounds like a really good movie, and Nicola goes, maybe Garle you borrow.
Speaker 2: It, said, you've got to get your real No, my brother, you've got to get your own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, it wasn't the movie. It was the book. Like, this book looks really good. I'm manage to by you or maybe gy can just lend it to you instead of buying another fucking book.
Speaker 2: The Lovely Lawise and Nicole, Nicholas and the Lovely Luise and Nicholas and cut from the same cloth.
Speaker 1: Nicholas like, you know, shit in. I spent the last week getting shit out.
Speaker 2: It's tibal withdrawals as opposed to deposits.
Speaker 1: Well, I looking stuff and I'm like, oh, but holy you still love this, Nicholas, like, just don't used to used too, don't don't look at this. It's got to be gone and you won't even know that it's gone. If you look at it, you'll know that it's gone. Then you'll be sad. That is US four four figure discount for twenty twenty five PP. You all have a fantastic holiday season, and we shall be back next week with another episode. I can tell you what it is, but it's an interview with someone who you, guys absolutely love. Has appeared on various shows. I know that he's ever actually been on the Simpsons of Futurama quite a few times.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yes, someone's saying he's part of the main cast. Yes, some people would say that they would be corrected to do this. And you're gonna enjoy here. I wonder who you're talking about. Have we talked about some people during Have we actually named people throughout this episode?
Speaker 2: Know there's someone else?
Speaker 1: Yes, So next week is going to be a really fun interview. Look at for that in your feeds.
Speaker 2: That's our surprise gift to you. Yeah, and once again I'm looking at the camera that's.
Speaker 1: Not on, mister Davis. Any final words for those incredible listeners out there. The final words for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas, everybody,