Speaker 1: Folks, we're gonna start off with a little a new segment here. It's called Kenny gives the Show Ship. And so Kenny has decided to walk in with the arena and and he's got some constructive advice for us. What do we do?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 3: I just woke up.
Speaker 1: I haven't even folks. It's two o nine pm. By the way, just if anybody keeping score.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we were talking about she said, you know, somebody made a comment on something. They were political, and why do they have to make a political comment?
Speaker 3: The baby came.
Speaker 2: Out here about the about the show, nothing about.
Speaker 3: The show politically. Oh was it? Who was it?
Speaker 5: I don't know who was it? Some celebrity of actor, actress?
Speaker 2: Probably I don't know. I can't think.
Speaker 5: I think you gave me the guy was.
Speaker 6: The who?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're starting to show off with this fascinating segment where what.
Speaker 2: The fuck conversation?
Speaker 4: And I started talking to about de Niro, and I started talking about these other actors and actresses because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were assholes.
Speaker 1: Okay, but there's one particular actor.
Speaker 7: That yeah, yeah, it wasn't George Closet Clooney or Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 1: Or was it Rosie. Rosie's talking again.
Speaker 3: She made a comment.
Speaker 4: Arena commented on this whole thing that that you were talking about last last week, something about so you know, she doesn't know a whole lot about.
Speaker 3: America and stuff.
Speaker 8: And it says about these celebrities, you know, making why did they get political and stuff?
Speaker 3: I said, I don't understand something.
Speaker 8: Okay, you look at these guys that are in Hollywood that get political. Yeah, you know, first of all, when they were in high school, they were the fucking pussy some quick places.
Speaker 2: I know, no.
Speaker 1: Say critical analysis, folks, continuous.
Speaker 4: They were to the drama club. Hey, you're right, I'm gonna go to plays. I'm gonna make a because I can't do anything else. I can't kick a soccer ball, I can't go a football. I get hit the baseball. Let me go try and see me and be an. You know what I'll got to I'll tell you. I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 2: No great, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: George's real name is Andy Taylor.
Speaker 2: Kenny.
Speaker 7: Kenny's one hundred percent right. But I will say this. When I got into college, He's right. When I got to college. My last two years. I went into the theater department as a minor to do some plays, honestly because I was a narcissist and I love the girls in the drama club.
Speaker 2: They were hot and I wanted to be next to them and date them.
Speaker 7: But you're right, most guys in this in the field, they got picked last in the school yard.
Speaker 2: You know those two guys at the end. You got Timmy, you got you know, you got Freddy.
Speaker 3: You still got no respect.
Speaker 4: So now one out of five million hit it.
Speaker 3: Let's take a de Niro for instance.
Speaker 2: He couldn't play at all, who's.
Speaker 4: Probably five to seven, one hundred and seven, one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, and he's saying, I'd like.
Speaker 3: To punch Donald Trump in the face the fuck out of this guy. In about thirty seconds, I know.
Speaker 2: This guy.
Speaker 3: The person is. So these guys have got no respect in high school. They come in and now they become actors. Dustin Hoffman, Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: Out Money, you know, you name them.
Speaker 3: They're fucking tiny.
Speaker 2: No, they might be too big actors in the world. In the country, it's not many, not many.
Speaker 3: So they all got picked on. Now it's their chance. De Niro takes on these roles raging.
Speaker 4: Bowl cause you know, fellaw Is, I'm a bad fucking mafia guy.
Speaker 2: Now I'm the smack guys around.
Speaker 3: If I knock you out.
Speaker 2: Right, you know what, You're right.
Speaker 1: The opinions of guests don't necessarily the opinions of show hosts.
Speaker 7: But I've met I've met some actress's.
Speaker 3: That's reality. So these guys that are going now, they have now what's going to run?
Speaker 2: I think they really know.
Speaker 3: When's the last time dani or bought a freaking dozen eggs?
Speaker 2: No, they don't commenting, so they have no idea.
Speaker 4: Listen to somebody that comments on politics if they're Hollywood or a look at the singers.
Speaker 3: I did a list of women actresses. As a matter of fact, this got to me so bad the other night.
Speaker 9: To do me a favor, that's what I said.
Speaker 3: I said, Uh yeah. She would say to g P T, would you be so kind?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Right, I said, uh, I said, hey, chat pe do me a FA said, oh my god, I said, your list list of the top ten Hollywood actors who are outwards republican.
Speaker 3: You know they're a publican.
Speaker 8: Bruce Willis, you know they give me first of all, they give me, John Wayne, Oh god, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta see this dead.
Speaker 2: They're all dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're all dead.
Speaker 2: They're men. Yeah exactly, yeah, right.
Speaker 3: And then I said, give me the list of the the the Democrats. You had to see these fucking fruit soy boy, assholes.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know you gotta see these guys.
Speaker 5: You gotta see them.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that every one of them you see email.
Speaker 11: I copied this list I emailed myself, so I have it. I'm gonna send it out and say, Okay, you're amos and you just came down on earth.
Speaker 9: Look at these guys over here, Look at look at these guys.
Speaker 3: What do you want to be republicly?
Speaker 7: This is so great that I swear you and I cannot be together because we would have had a big fight at the pizza plays last night. I'm like you, I can't take it. I get you're fighting with the fucking robot. I get the same way I want to kill somebody at night when I would read something to see something on TV. And you know what, I swear to God, I've met like probably ten actors who were great athletes in high school and college. Some of them are And then when I asked them what made you go into acting? They all say the girls, man, the girls. They all wanted to be with girls.
Speaker 2: But there's not many.
Speaker 12: It's not many because those guys get recruited though, They get recruited into acting as opposed to it being their lifelong ambition, right, you know, because I mean think.
Speaker 1: About the worst thing is sports movies where they're trying to do It's like Corbyn Burnston in a Major League trying to make the throw from third to first. You see the second the guy goes pulls his arm back that he's never thrown a ball in his life, right like Obama with.
Speaker 2: His first pitch.
Speaker 4: Obama's pitch was like it's a lot of the drug commercials that try to make every big guy that got this move back there like baseball player and you can see the way he throws the ball, and.
Speaker 7: You have no idea did you get an actor that can at least throw a baseball?
Speaker 1: I know, Kevin Costner's expensive.
Speaker 7: You know what, Charlie she Charlie Sheen was a good athlete. Charlie she could play baseball. Charlie, she can play baseball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even even Charlie Sheen, who played a little baseball you could tell, wasn't a guy who could throw ninety five miles an hour coming out of the bullpen. I mean, like you guy, you know the look of a guy who can who can bring it like that that he didn't have.
Speaker 3: That is arena is a lot more. What are you entertaining than I am? So I'm not going to hod up your guys.
Speaker 1: She's less controversial, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: I love it. It's no controversy. It's just on the phone right now.
Speaker 13: I'm on Facebook and the thing says it says, uh, Trump is fixing a.
Speaker 2: That was the mean, right.
Speaker 4: The first fucking thing that pops up is this fucking fruit book who says he says, uh.
Speaker 3: You don't fix what ain't broken.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm in the middle of a like a paid long response to him that I had to go and take the groceries into the car.
Speaker 1: So it's okay, you're the CEO of a company and so you have nothing to do, so respond to that and go get the groceries out of the car. That's like everybody, but you should be doing it to.
Speaker 7: Time, every every company that belongs to He's got everything.
Speaker 1: These idiots are not worth your time. Kenny, you can't be you can't be fighting with these morons on exit two o'clock in the morning, like.
Speaker 3: Him, the same way to a one minute business conversation.
Speaker 8: When you get to the point in business where you build a team and you're.
Speaker 4: Not the smartest guy in the company, but everybody you hire is smarter than you, especially when you.
Speaker 3: Become my age or younger five to sixty, you don't have to be in your opposite. You don't have to work because you have to work.
Speaker 2: You have a job.
Speaker 3: That's a job, a job.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I understand. I love them, I love them. I'm still I love it. I love I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: Except he acts like he's he's uninvolved. Except he he flies in at the you know he's he you don't know where he is. And then he flies in in the late afternoon to just make his presence known everywhere, and then flies back out and gets on X and argues with some idiot for two hours about Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but don't don't pitch yourselves. Okay. I never not work. I i'm sleeping, which is often. I have my phone. I'm always on emails, I'm always funded emails.
Speaker 1: I'm always I know you are. I know you are, So you could be in the pool and he could have he's got a conference call going in the pool and one on hold.
Speaker 2: No, I got it, listen.
Speaker 3: Never I've never been sixty three.
Speaker 4: Well, forget about when I was a kid, but since I started working, I've never be was it forty years?
Speaker 2: Forty years?
Speaker 3: Forty years take? I've never had a true vacation.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I remember the days when there's no cell phone. I'd be up every hour from the pool. My kids was there, and I had to know. And I used to put eight.
Speaker 9: Quarters in the machine because in California, you know, yeah, you know, you're never like we're gonna go away soon.
Speaker 3: How do I not feeling my I don't know all the time.
Speaker 2: Just I don't know.
Speaker 3: But anyway, guys, enough, sorry.
Speaker 2: No, you're great. I love your body. I love you.
Speaker 1: Welcome everyone to the ken Woods Show.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, and I think that would be great because it's going to be non stop.
Speaker 5: You can release it seven times a week.
Speaker 2: That was That was awesome.
Speaker 1: I think the audience has a has a has a new found empathy and respect for you, Irena and uh and what life is like in the daily But.
Speaker 5: Seriously, I can handle it.
Speaker 6: That man and very opinionated as far as you can say. I have to send for one point, which I have to admit, because we have a wide audience and they I want them to know a lot of people who are from California. You can like them dislike them, but big cultural parts of the country comes from there, which is Hollywood, and I know they are probably manipulated.
Speaker 5: I know they are probably.
Speaker 6: Shouldn't be that outspoken whatever they represent, the liberal or right left, because I disagreed with that in my country.
Speaker 5: When they people were.
Speaker 6: Corrupted, the singers, they were perrupted. They were paid to promote one of the parties. I never liked it. I felt it's so fake, it's not unreal because I knew their own opinions because I knew a lot of people and my.
Speaker 5: Parents did so. Here I see the same. I don't know they're paid or not.
Speaker 6: I don't want to say something I have no idea about, but I see they're really speaking way too much.
Speaker 5: But I have to admit I came across with.
Speaker 6: A profession of being enacted twice with my first husband. I was dreaming about becoming an actress. He brought me to the acting school and said try. I spoke to the instructor and he told me, you have to study from a to eight.
Speaker 5: It's forever job. You have to study for six years.
Speaker 2: To be an actor.
Speaker 6: From eight to eight you have to practice and maybe if you get lucky I'm talking about my country. And then if you will get lucky, and maybe you've gotta get a chance become somebody. So it was one time, and second I went when I used to live in California, away you're based right now.
Speaker 5: Aj I went to Ivantageback.
Speaker 6: School, which is an acting school which was opened after COVID time.
Speaker 5: Reopened after COVID time.
Speaker 6: It was very challenging and she made it not only online but in real and she is one of the biggest instructors. She was instructor for Brad Peat and all other celebrities. So I would never add a disrespect. It's a lot of things when you sacrifice your family, fun, going to gym, making love, seenior kids, seeing. Yeah, that's why they have so many divorces. So I think they very respectful, very respectful profession with a lot of doing.
Speaker 5: But I definitely disagree that they are going.
Speaker 6: Gay too much because it's just funny.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I never even I never talked politics with anybody while I was acting. I haven't been in a movie for nineteen years. Rocky was two thousand and six. My god, nineteen is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh my god. So I don't go in those circles anymore.
Speaker 7: But when I did, there's some good people there, and I you know, it's funny.
Speaker 2: When I was younger, I fell in love with de Niro's movies and Pacino's movies.
Speaker 7: And I wanted to I wanted to be them and Kenny and I was so tight Mike as well, but they didn't have that thing that it's honestly, it's a laziness.
Speaker 2: It's something about you. It's late.
Speaker 7: Let me get ahead on my looks. I could tend to be another person in a movie. I could do that. It's a laziness gene. I have it for sure. That's how it begins. And once you get good, well then you get good. But initially it's lazy. Honestly, that's what it is for me.
Speaker 5: What des I to goy somebody else?
Speaker 2: Because sometimes yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you can.
Speaker 7: You can minic people copy yeah, exactly. You like telling stories. There's a few things that go involved. But nowadays, to get back into a movie and see people on the set, I can't even imagine the liberals and the kind.
Speaker 2: Of talk you'd have to go through. I wouldn't get hired.
Speaker 7: I know I wouldn't because everybody sees what I say that I'm all over to you because your.
Speaker 5: Way to straight opinionated.
Speaker 2: You know, that's the decision I made flights.
Speaker 5: In CBS with bodyguards.
Speaker 6: What do you want from anyway? Whatever, Mike, do you want to fire yourself? From the point of view of being a producer of.
Speaker 5: This show, I felt like you're ready to leave this good.
Speaker 1: No. You know, sometimes you know, when you've got like a boating accident on your hand, you just let it. You just let it go. And so I don't know. People either people either shut this down ten minutes ago or they're still with us, which means there is every bit as fed up as as we are. But god, I mean the news cycle. I could I could easily let what's in the new cycle do to me what it's doing to Kenny. We together have to stop him from this. This is not it's just not healthy. For him to be staying up until three or four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 6: For that, because I didn't know what exactly we have to stop him from.
Speaker 1: Well, but the top of the top of the list is just getting him into a normal cycle of life. The cycle of life is not to be groggy at two pm having just got out of bed, to uh, to then stay up until four o'clock in the morning fighting with strangers on it. I mean, that's just not an existence.
Speaker 14: I mean, he's too he's too smart for that, he's too whatever.
Speaker 1: You can't do that, no, you know.
Speaker 5: I think it's Georgia.
Speaker 6: He said, if you're reacting on every barking dog, you're not gonna get nowhere or something like that. But Canny can help it. That's his natural reaction no matter what. Darlin, you absolutely you're incredible man. You're very smart, you are very knowledgeable. You'll go to your investity degree. You made your millions with your job. You're number one in your Niche how you can fight with the employee in the line in the airport on the person who's the driver driver who's was smoking marijuana all the time.
Speaker 5: At least he's not any competition on.
Speaker 6: The road with idiots, because we passed that. So now his reactions is one thing.
Speaker 5: He is what he is. I already gave up and I decided.
Speaker 6: Let me be no, let him be authentic, you know, because he's not changing me. So I'm not going to change. I'm proud of my husband, no matter what, I would stand for him, no matter what. If I felt like saying something in person, I would always do that.
Speaker 7: I will be direct and honestly actually is.
Speaker 6: Yeah. But about cycles, it bothers me because I explained him.
Speaker 5: For me, I'm a woman.
Speaker 6: I have to have my good sleep. I'm doing things. I'm not sitting by the beach, you know, sleeping, Margarita. No, I'm working, I'm studying, I'm doing a lot of things. So I have to look good. I have to feel good first of all. And for me, it's a big deal, this difference in times. But I'm learning how to sleep under the beautiful nose of all speakers of Fox TV, and you watch as well, not only Fox. We watch CNN uses something he watches for sure because.
Speaker 5: It sounds to be independent or whatever.
Speaker 6: So we watch it all and after we come out of the general idea what's going on in this country? But it is unconsciously I'm soaking it and I'm ready for my Tuesday podcast.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Well, let me just say this real quick. Kenny and I have.
Speaker 7: A lot of talks like this about what pissed us off, you know, and I'm not gonna go into what he said the other day, but you know those do you get those texts on your phone that people saying, hey, how are you lost your numbers?
Speaker 5: I start to get it.
Speaker 7: It's all, yeah, it's all bullshit. They're just they're just trying to get your information. So me and Kenny have a competition of how crazy we can get talking to the strangers who text us from nowhere, and we get into how's things been going well? I had my penis reduction surgery.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 7: I was so heavy it was pulled on my vocal cords and my lyrins was shot.
Speaker 2: They took off six inches. I'm still happy, you know, Like, we go so crazy with these people and they just disappear. They don't want to talk to you.
Speaker 7: So normal people just go delete, you know, reports, spam. No, you can't have to fight with them. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: There's actually a business model there. Instead of they do not Call list, you go on the aj Kenny List, which which gives you advice about the things to say to these scammers so that you you get them to get you off off of the list.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 6: I can't summarize it. It's kind of like, don't bullshit bullshitter, that's how we call it. You know, they got along or didn't get along with the right person, their own guys to build up the stupid conversations.
Speaker 2: Well, I grew up from that.
Speaker 5: Fine, But if you're losing, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we have set and we've set an all time record because we're twenty one minutes in. We haven't begun to even cover a single one of the topics that we're supposed to be talking about. Well, and I feel I feel bad for this Australian murderer. We tried to get her and we tried to get her as part of the show last episode and ran out of time. And so you know, when you it's one thing when you kill people, but when you when your master plan includes murdered by Beef Wellington, I mean that's that's absolutely of all the ways to first of all as someone being murdered, of all the ways to be murdered, killing me with beef Wellington. Hey, I got to give it to you.
Speaker 2: I'm dead, but you know you love it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, God, it's it's never had and one off by Land was the place to get it in New York. But you get a good recipe and just the Philo dough and the the mushroom and the fois gras and the way it melts with the filet, and it's so good. So this woman, who I guess not only was so unhappy with her husband that she divorced him. Post divorced, she decided, I think I'll kill him. I think I'll kill my mother in law. I think I'll kill my father and my ex mother in law and ex father in law and his sister. And the ex husband out smarter because he didn't show. He doesn't show for this luncheon, but everybody else does and well, actually he does end up getting poisoned, so I guess maybe he got there late. But this is a woman in Australia, and the way that the way that they caught her is looked like she was going to get away with this for a while because she the food processor that she she mixed these they call them death cap mushrooms. The kind of mushrooms she used that she put in the in the beef wellington, and she had to be careful because she had to do her piece of beef wellington without the poison and then make sure she didn't mix them up and eat the freaking poison herself.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We've seen that trick in movies where you know, somebody trades the the martini with the poison with the other person who didn't have the poison. But anyway, she had to, she had to do that. She threw out the food processor that she had done it. Well, the police found the food process food processor and we're able to lift a print from the processor and obviously get some poison off of there as well, which was the key piece of evidence that because she claimed that she had you know, she could remember where she bought the mushrooms, but she had bought them, and you know, it's not her fault. But how come, how come you ate anyway?
Speaker 7: I see these people put bleach or clarox in their husband's coffee. I've seen videos of you know, men are getting a little bit suspicious of their wives.
Speaker 2: They put cameras in the kitchen. You can see them. They're poisoning their husbands little by little.
Speaker 7: But my grandmother from Italy when first moved to Long Island, I was three or four years old and we'd walked through.
Speaker 2: Back then there was lots.
Speaker 7: There was a lot of houses were up, so there was all lots and hills and weeds, and she.
Speaker 2: Would tell me what mushrooms to pick.
Speaker 7: She knew that that's good, that's no good, that's no good, that's a good.
Speaker 2: And when no one got sick, she knew the right mushrooms. It's amazing death cat that don't care.
Speaker 5: But I think it's very challenging because if you make mistake.
Speaker 2: That's you know, like, yeah, you died. I was.
Speaker 6: I couldn't remember the name of the movie I told you, like a Phantom threat, So it was movie where the Wife because I remember the episode, but I didn't remember the name the movie mushrooms.
Speaker 5: So she decided, yeah, you know, so that she decided to make him a tea and annulment, right, so.
Speaker 6: It's kind of double trouble, you know, make sure that he will pass away after that, and it's your life Mike.
Speaker 5: You know, killer is a killer whatever, But if you do.
Speaker 6: Self defense, it's one thing, and you know you didn't want it.
Speaker 5: It wasn't intentional.
Speaker 6: But if you're planning it, you're thinking, you're trying to find the best way to do it, it's probably horrible because you're very sick and delusional.
Speaker 5: And whatever you're doing.
Speaker 6: But I hope that was technically understand these people.
Speaker 7: You know, that's Nicole Kidman movie, The Big Guild. That was The Big Guile. The Cole Kidman was in that movie with the mushrooms. The Poison a famous book, That's why I think so.
Speaker 2: I think it was a book, The Big Guild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a famous book.
Speaker 2: Sophia Coupla directed it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, a big novel from Don Siegel nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, adaptation from a novel. Yeah, if they people, they fucking poison people.
Speaker 1: So what you have to do is you have to find an item to cook where there's dan there's there's inherent danger in that item, like there's that fish that you like. People prepare and if you know how to prepare it, it's fine, but if you prepare it wrong, you poison pee lionfish whatever, so you could you could invite your in laws over for a little lionfish, right right, and but that would be that your alibi. Hey fu's lionfish. I thought I did it right, but I mean.
Speaker 2: That's a idea.
Speaker 7: She made a mistake by throwing the processor out in the garbage, like you gotta you gotta think ahead.
Speaker 2: But you're right.
Speaker 7: The fact that she didn't get poisoned with the same meal is just stupidity.
Speaker 2: You know, you can't. You're not gonna get far with that excuse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to remember she might have said she might have not eaten it and given some ex I mean, she was all over the place in this thing, but she It looked like for a while that she had gotten away with it because they didn't have enough enough evidence until they found that that. They call it a dehydrator, a food dehydrator. I don't know that that's a thing.
Speaker 2: I never heard of it.
Speaker 7: I guess, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's how you make like a fruit into like not jerky. But that's how you take an apricot and turn it into a dry piece of food you could have later, you know, last forever.
Speaker 2: Kind of ship I think I never had that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a food dehydrate on the stand she took. She took the stand in her own trial, and she claimed she tossed it out out of panic and the the dehydrator was recovered by police and a forensic examination uncovered her fingerprints on it. She's still awaiting sentencing on this thing. I mean, that's multiple murder. I mean, I don't know, uh what they do in Australia, but I would think that they're gonna lock you throw away the key on this one.
Speaker 7: She could have just she could have just thrown a koala bear with chlamydia onto her relatives, you know, the koala bears, Like I told.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, no, and you did? You did? You did say that she might have had a better chance of getting away with that. But that won't kill you. So she should have gone with the lionfish. She should have gone with the lionfish. But if you have the means and you happen to be in New York City, I highly recommend the beef. Wellington won it by Land.
Speaker 2: Is it still there?
Speaker 1: It's got to still be there.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was such a great restaurant. I can't imagine it's not there.
Speaker 5: We are going there, and Kenny.
Speaker 2: So you're going there.
Speaker 1: Oh you made a reservation there.
Speaker 5: Now York, But I don't know the police hold it's.
Speaker 1: One of by land too, if by sea. Let's see if it's still there.
Speaker 2: I see it, but it's not.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's downtown anymore, Mike, I think they what let me see?
Speaker 1: How could they move it? It was in Aaron Burr's. Uh, I know place, marriage house.
Speaker 7: No, it's still there in nineteen seventy three. Uh, yeah, one of them. It's gorgeous in there. It's such a very romantic, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Incredibly romantic. Nny probably won't fall asleep in there if you bring him in there. Too romantic for him to fall.
Speaker 2: So they don't play, don't.
Speaker 6: One time we've been traveling. I don't remember if I share that with you. Where in Spain? I wanted to show Kenny around. I want to introduce him to the local culture because I represented euro blah blah blah. So we go in Barcelona. I take the best seats to surprise him. Tell me the name of the dance where they do It's.
Speaker 3: Impossible and river dance.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, it's the Spanish river dance.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean.
Speaker 5: So loud. Even if you'd you can come back from life.
Speaker 1: You can come back to life.
Speaker 5: And guess what you fell asleep at the first.
Speaker 6: I look at him already that time.
Speaker 5: It was a sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was your that was your warning, that was your chance, that was your chance to escape. You blew it.
Speaker 7: Now you watch Sean Hannity three times a day, you repeats it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't think he's on. I don't think he's on three times a day. But maybe it's all right. I got a I've got a a story. I'm dying to get IRENA's take on this. This happened just outside of Lafayette, Louisiana. So my my old stomping grounds, where a woman by the name of Krista Parker who had a six year old son named dj. They were at this uh Paragon casino resort, so a big casino resort in the area, on the fourth of July and whatever, something happened. They weren't watching the sun and uh and the sun went under water in the pool and uh uh and you know, all of a sudden, he's he's drowned, he's lifeless. They they yank him out of the out of the pool, and and they perform h CPR on him and uh, and then he gets taken to a local hospital where he's treated and actually has a miraculous uh recovery. But when the kid wakes up memory six years old, he wakes up and he tells them that he met God and he went he went to heaven and he met God, wow, and and that that he wanted the world to come together and for people to of all races to love each other. That he was bringing God's message back from heaven. So as he's coming back, uh, you know, consciously, that's the first thing he relates to everyone, is that he's been he and he's met God and these are gods wishes. Any six years old.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 7: I mean, a six year old's not going to come up with that kind of elaborate lie.
Speaker 2: That's pretty innocent.
Speaker 1: And he didn't suffer any brain or damage or heart damage, So Irena, any thoughts about that way.
Speaker 6: Yes, absolutely, yes, And it's interesting that you mentioned a sorry because I had a similar story. Believe me or not, I talk to people and I always love talking to people when they we dive into spirituality, but I didn't expect it to have.
Speaker 5: That type of conversation in one of cigar lounges.
Speaker 6: So Kenny has all these guys he's ben been out with, and one of the guys he tells me Irina, wait a second, my wife.
Speaker 5: She will come over, and she's very different. She's very different.
Speaker 6: I had no idea because every husband who was in love with his wife or she was ex wife, whatever, they stay to be friends.
Speaker 5: He thinks she's different and unique.
Speaker 6: So I expect her, beautiful black lady comes and we start talking into her and somehow I had no idea how we got into that conversation. She tells me the story because we started to talk about spirituality, God and her mother.
Speaker 5: Is Catholic, her father is Muslim.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 6: She was six or eight at the same age around it she passed away. They started the funeral because.
Speaker 1: She was the funeral.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was dead for a few days. She's dark gun for they so they brought all this organization. They invited priests from Catholic church.
Speaker 6: To respect mother's parts of the family, and they invited I don't know how to call it, the like Muslim person to all to you know, like to bless your soul to go and guess what she's coming back. She's waken up after four days and she tells the story. It was difficult to believe, but I do believe it's very similar.
Speaker 5: To your story.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: She god, he saw angels, and she saw a little Jesus Christ. And I asked you, okay, I have a few cautions for you. Why he was little, she said, because I asked you why you're small Jesus? And she said, because I.
Speaker 5: Come to you as a representative.
Speaker 6: Of God in the image that would be clear enough to you. You are small. So I came to you in a small version of.
Speaker 1: Oh so he was young, not like not like a little person he was. He was younger like Gesus, like you, you know, because.
Speaker 7: Like you said this this, I got into that details.
Speaker 6: So I after, what do you see? She said, I see a tonal. I go through it. It's it's dangerous, it's typicult. You have no idea what it is. After you drop over there, after you see the light and you feel so so great that you don't want to come back at all. So I asked on the way, you know, because I see angels and archangels and all this hierarchy of the world and universe, and she said who is God?
Speaker 5: And she comes to God and said who are you? And God?
Speaker 6: As I'm the light and she got back and it was after a few days. And that's absolutely this story is the absent replica of my personal belief because I was born in Estrician. If you look at my body, I have a few different tattoos represented different religions, which makes sense to me. Not because I don't know who I am. It's because I think that it's all the same. God is the only one. It's everywhere, all over the place. And your sorry was so fascinating. So I think that a huge connection because why he saw Jesus, you know, because that was the language that he could and or he was he was a Jewish kid, Yes, it was a jewsh kid. He wants to be a mir now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: You know the other thing, My teacher of English is from Canada and she's very, very, very religious and very Christian.
Speaker 6: So she told me that the roots of being Christian and being Jewish it's absolutely the same. But there was part of Jews who linked to Christian people, and they are part of Jews who said it no, Massa never came. So it's interesting because if you dive into all the spiritual stuff, even to celebration, to the events, to the names, you will see it's so similar.
Speaker 1: It's just it's okay, can we go back though for a second. So I just want to these people, they were they in this country when this happened. Where she's American? She's American. Well you said one was Muslim and one one was Catholic, so she's she's okay, but this all happened, Okay, this all happened in the United States, So yes, okay, it happened at a funeral. Okay, but the funeral is post embombing, so like she she had to.
Speaker 2: No blood in her You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't wake up at your funeral.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's not the funeral.
Speaker 6: It was a procedure, and maybe it was before because they invited priest and the other side to pray for your soul.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: But this is after days. So she's like in the she's like in the morgue. She's laying in the little Porto seven year old not dead girl.
Speaker 5: I have no idea. I know she's a little bit older than me.
Speaker 2: Maybe America.
Speaker 1: Color me skeptic on this one.
Speaker 6: But I'll meet your husband, who will explain you this story. Okay, you knows better details because you guys can all hung out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll call them three o'clock in the morning tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Uh no, listen my husband.
Speaker 1: No, no, there's some ship that goes on in that cigar lounge. I don't I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Look, you know, yeah, we gotta look into that.
Speaker 7: But I'll tell you I believe in stories like that because the afterlife I had experienced a couple. But the last one was when I was really in bad shape with COVID and intensive care for eight days.
Speaker 2: I mean, nothing was working.
Speaker 7: It crazy pneumonia, four days, incredible pain, and I'm in a morphine sleep.
Speaker 2: You know, a dream and my nephew Jackie had just died.
Speaker 7: And one of our listeners, Chris Elize, great cool guy, fucking French paratrooper, real patriotic.
Speaker 2: He drops that too.
Speaker 7: My dream was I'm going to this house, beautiful big house Chris liked to cook.
Speaker 2: He's in the backyard.
Speaker 7: Working the grill, and I pulled my car to the driveway and the fucking sky opens up just torrential rain, you can't open your car door, and I'm looking like should I go in? And my nephew Jackie comes to the door and says to me, don't come it, No, don't come today.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not worth it. Bro.
Speaker 7: We'll let you know, but we'll do it again. Like essentially, both of them telling me you're not ready for ust it just go. You're fine, You're gonna live scared me shit out of me. But it also it just makes you go. Like, like, my daughter Roxy saw a picture of my dog Cheesaret.
Speaker 2: She never met Chezray. Chesray was born when Lola was pregnant.
Speaker 7: I mean, Cheesray died when Lola was pregnant with Roxy, And I always thought maybe he thought I was gonna have a family.
Speaker 2: He wanted to get away and give me more room. Whatever the fuck.
Speaker 7: Roxy sees this picture two years old and says, oh, I was Chesserray when I was a baby.
Speaker 2: Two years old. Just I mean, yet you could say it's a kid.
Speaker 7: They say crazy things, but she told me that she was Chaserray when she was a baby.
Speaker 2: It blew my mind.
Speaker 6: Your husband was a dog, because he'll pitied animals or with people. She will never ever take care physically if somebody is bleeding or something like that about the person.
Speaker 5: Okay, I never say never because I never saw it, because I know he attitude.
Speaker 6: But when it's dog and something in Eva's ear or believe me, he can look.
Speaker 5: I can't look at this. I journal. I can do anything for a person. I could have been a nurse. I believe me. He has spent people, but always don't put dog in the crate they have I.
Speaker 2: Know, I agree, like did you that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I believe. I believe in incarnation very much, and I believe that week animal life to life.
Speaker 2: Biology.
Speaker 5: I think a j shows in danger.
Speaker 6: I think Mike is thinking about making it the last episode look at it.
Speaker 1: No, no, but no, Kenny's Kenny's like my wife, like Jerry Anne. Jerry Anne could be watching some movie with me where like Jason Statham has killed one hundred and forty seven people. But all of a sudden, there's a dog that she thinks might get heard in the next scene. But you've turned it off. What do you need me watches? Turn it fast forward, fest vote, I'm leaving the room fast forward after the honey one hundred and forty six people got decapitated in the last half hour, and you're worried about the Schnauzer that might get kicked in the next scene. But that's She's exactly Listen. I'll never forget this. When me and Mike and Kenny.
Speaker 7: Hooked up, well, it's got to be like eight nine years ago before the podcast, maybe nine ten years ago in your backyard, and I hadn't seen Kenny for a while, and he was showing me a picture of his dog. He was still married at this point or about no. They were, they were getting it was good. It was coming to an end, but they were still together. And he showed me my dog and he just said, it just died. I said, oh, I'm sorry. He says, you know, it was a month. But I would have spent every penny in my life to keep that dog alive.
Speaker 2: I never forgot.
Speaker 7: I never forgot that he said that because we all to do the same thing. I mean, if you heard Mike story on the fucking airplane with.
Speaker 2: The puppies.
Speaker 1: Clean cleaning ship twice.
Speaker 2: That's a metal story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the dog knew the dog his whole life deuced new I still owe you for that.
Speaker 6: I love animals, but I'm pro people, and he's definitely animals don't disappoint you.
Speaker 2: People do.
Speaker 1: That's it, all right, I gotta change topic again. I'm determined this this episode to get through a couple of these a couple of these topics. Okay, so Irena, Uranus entered, Uranus entered entered Gemini for the first time in eighty four years.
Speaker 6: Uh oh.
Speaker 1: No, this is this is important. Uranus entered Gemini for the first time in eighty four years. And and every time this happens, some really big ship happens, right, yes it is.
Speaker 6: And I have to tell you what because I even came prepared here.
Speaker 5: Listen, I have to tell you what lossie. So I'm telling to my husband. I kiss Gemini, you know, And I said, Kenny, Kenny.
Speaker 6: You have to know what happened. Is what happened? I said, Uranus entered Gemini. He looks at me, absolutely seriously.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what he said.
Speaker 6: And he said, you know, usually I said, Gemini and this Uranus exactly.
Speaker 14: You can't serve it up. You can't serve it up any better than that to him. Of course, Kenny.
Speaker 1: The last time we talked about Gemini entering your anus. Your husband gave me a hard time, so we need to we need to move on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so okay, and we have president who is Gemini. But it's not only that Gemini will go under the influence. And I prepared a little like, you know, kind of research about it. So when you think about the planet, which is Uranus, it's a very unpredictable big planet. Why because everything what you don't plan. Let's say you have no idea next month you're gonna move, or you have no idea you're gonna win the lottery, or you have no idea you're gonna go into I don't know, like car crash or something something that is coming from the universe, or to help you, to teach you. And Ranis can be very kind to you because sometimes you have to go down to get up after in life. And it could be not strict to you because it's not the role of Saturn.
Speaker 5: That's a very disciplined planet. But Uranis just kills your plan, you know, like and tells.
Speaker 6: You that God God's plan is much better for you, and you'll see how it's gonna work out for you.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's recently started. Yes, it's gonna influence.
Speaker 6: Most to fall Gemini, but all others are the ex science as well, and I have to tell you more, it's gonna influence the glow on very worldwide level as well, because it could be unpredictable technologies could be developed, Unpredictable vaccine could be invented.
Speaker 5: Unpredictable wars or some kind.
Speaker 6: Of you know, disagreements could happen in politics. Unpredictable currencies could be implemented. And let's say something tomorrow I don't wish, of course, can happen two dollars or I don't know all.
Speaker 5: This bitcoin stuff which is know how because luranius it's.
Speaker 6: Not only about unpredictability, but it's also about lack of control, and it's about technical know how. So everything which is not invented yet, that's going to be a very revolutionary eighty four years and especially for Jemi itself eighty years so in Aramius in Gemini will impact the as indut what does it mean? As ind, it's the beginning of the proscope and bring in sudden changes in image, daily routine and there are renewed zestful life, which it mean What does it mean let's say aj who Gemini.
Speaker 5: You know, he will decide it.
Speaker 6: Okay, I will cut off my hair, I will go bold, you know. Or I decide I do something so total change of look, total change of style.
Speaker 5: Or I will we are not black, just cowerful stuff. Or I want to go to Jim. I don't know. I want to create six pacts.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's my new decision.
Speaker 6: So Jen and I will impress us with absolutely new routine, new image, new look, and presence in the society.
Speaker 5: The second field for them, they could be accidentally with no plan, fall in love or get the worst. So I don't know if I should be very happy about.
Speaker 2: It because all my husbands will fall in.
Speaker 6: Love with me again and a new perspective because we're already married. But I'm just telling you that it could be a sudden love that you don't plan and you don't think that how that could happen for you?
Speaker 2: Ah, I would love that. Yeah, I would love that well, and.
Speaker 6: Could be a very very fast marriage that you would say never ever in my life. Forget about this. I don't need all these stamps. Books happened took collected? Yes as well? What it could be? So kind of love from the first side as well. It would be a year of opportunity starting from July seventh when Uranis took over, and it will be very important because could be a lot of unpredictable things in your Korea. That's a third field that would be influenced, not cured, but influenced by.
Speaker 5: Urani's in Gemini. Why because let's say.
Speaker 6: You've been podcaster and you just said it, you know what, I want to come back on radio.
Speaker 5: I took the decision, so or you want to go on television. That's it. You know podcasts is not enough for me.
Speaker 6: So it could be a sudden change of your professional direction. And as well, it's very important during this period of time to keep your belief system very strong because sudden changes can also put you down. Let's say I don't know, you're expecting some kind of paper and you are not receiving it, so first thing, first impression, or you're expecting a job, you get upset.
Speaker 5: But maybe life is giving you the other opportunity in a different country or in a different job. So you always have to keep in your mind because Ernis will could be.
Speaker 6: Very killing, emotionally killing for people who don't take God's plan as much more important than your own. So that's a very good choice for the next not only eighty four, but especially the next.
Speaker 5: Eight years to give up.
Speaker 1: Well, it's gonna be eight years. It's gonna be it's going to be eight years.
Speaker 5: It's a strong, strong influence.
Speaker 6: It's for Gemini, you know, for Gemini, especially because I separated it a little bit on the worldwide level that I already spoke about that it's been new currencies, new inventions, new technology.
Speaker 1: No I know, but it's gonna last for eight years for Gemini.
Speaker 5: It's going to be a stroke influence for eight years.
Speaker 7: Jesus, Hey, that's a lot. That's a long time. I help them alive.
Speaker 1: Well, I said, last time it happened is when World War two started, right, that would make sense. Nineteen forty one was the last time Uranus was in Gemin. I was from nineteen forty one to nineteen forty nine.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: And now it will go.
Speaker 6: The other thing that I had to mention in the House number nine, House number nine, it's a foreign affairs, religion and politics. So in our case it will touch all those fils. So society worldwide should be ready for something that we have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 1: Maybe it's great. So society for eight years has to be ready to be completely fopped by something we have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 7: Okay, I feel like we're there now. I feel like it's already happening.
Speaker 2: You know, we all think it is.
Speaker 1: I think it is happening.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: I think the first sign of it is what our fourth story? Because I'm getting through all four stories.
Speaker 2: To wowowing right through? What do we got our.
Speaker 1: Our fourth story is the example of Uranus. Now in Gemini, the original, the very first ever Arimez birkenbag was sold at auction by Sotheby's for ten point one million dollars.
Speaker 2: What the find?
Speaker 1: Okay, now, now Arena, I know you are into the Chanel and the Burkins. And look, my wife can My wife can see a burkin from a half mile away and identify exactly what burkin it is, what size it is, what its composition is, and about what it should go for. It's oh shit, whether it's real? She can authenticate from a half mile distance, yes she can't. So this story so this woman, Jane Berkin is she's the inspiration for the Burken Bag. And what happened was the at the time Arimez's lead designer, the Jean Louis Dumas in nineteen eighty four, sat next to her on a plane and she had some big like a wicker basket that she carried all of her crap, and she had so much crap, and so during the flight she told him what the components were which she would need compartment wise, and how big it would have to be, and what a handle would need to be, and during the course of the flight he designed this bag, the Burken bag, and the very first one which she owned for was made for her. She had for a period of time. She sold it at auction first, I think in nineteen ninety four to benefit AIDS, so she didn't even pocket the money.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was for charity. It was sold again in two thousand. I don't know what it sold for in two thousand, but I saw it. And when you hear about this, you think, oh, this thing is gonna be in pristine condition, preserved perfectly. Since no she had stickers on the freaking thing. It's it's falling apart. I mean, it's stilapidated. It's horrible it's the first one.
Speaker 7: She was a very bohemian type of singer, French, you know, very hippie type of shit, so obviously the worth is alsos all.
Speaker 2: About what she was like too. You know, it's not just any Burken bag, it's the one they made for her, you.
Speaker 1: Know well, and it has become so iconic. This bag and Kelly bags too, kind of the same thing. Burken more exclusive, I guess than than Kelly's.
Speaker 7: But here, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Despite what these freaking bags cost, you can't just walk into their mess store and bilin. You have to be invited to builin. They have to ask you, so, did you know you can't just walk into an air mez store and purchase a burkein. Purchasing a Burken from Arimez typically requires building a relationship with a sales associate and establishing a purchase history. Airmen's reserves these quote unquote quota bags, so they make a minimum a minimum number of Oh my god, okay, Irena just walked in with some kind of book on this topic. Get so, here's a more detailed explanation. Developing a rapport with a sales associate is crucial. They're the gatekeepers to these coveted bags. Customers need to demonstrate that they are serious about the brand by purchasing other items from Arimez. This can include various products beyond bags, like scarves, shoes, et cetera. Patients and flexibility. There's no guarantee of getting a Burken even with a wrong purchase history in relationship with the sales associate. It may take time, and flexibility on the desired size, color, and hardware is often necessary. Ermez does not have an official waiting list for Burken bags. The process is more organic, based upon the relationship with that sales associate and the store's inventory. Are you kid, so you want to go spend one hundred thousand dollars on a bag? Now that's not the baseline Burke. And I think you can get a baseline Burken if you're invited to for maybe fifteen or twenty thousand. But if you want one with crocodile or you know, whatever the heck, you know, they can get into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. Arena show us that book again? What is the book?
Speaker 5: That's my topic? Okay, here we are here. Do you see it's Russian? You see the market?
Speaker 1: Oh it's written in Russian.
Speaker 6: Oh you'll see and you'll see here the girl who is crying. Yes, it's beat Okay, do you see who is this girl?
Speaker 2: I like it? Who is it?
Speaker 5: Okay? That looks like a little bit maybe now, but it looks like a little bit like me.
Speaker 1: So it was like, I like you?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Was that? Does that model after you?
Speaker 2: To you?
Speaker 5: It's not model? You see? Who is the author of this book?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't know her name, but that's her.
Speaker 5: It's me, it's me.
Speaker 2: You wait, that's wait stop wait, that's your picture that we.
Speaker 1: We're seeing it inverted. So that's why we can't I couldn't read it. Oh now we can okay, Oh wow, yeah beautiful. How old are you there?
Speaker 5: Twenty four?
Speaker 1: Wow? Okay? So at twenty four you were crying that you wanted a Burkin.
Speaker 5: No, you have his story. You know that I came from Ukraine.
Speaker 6: Yes, family an opportunity to buy Tona Chanel financially, but we never ever had connections for Burkin.
Speaker 5: I mean, because to buy as far as you.
Speaker 7: Wait, wait, wait, they're an opportunity to buy Chanelle, not the brand to my family. No, I thought you they wanted to buy the Chanel brand or Chanel bag.
Speaker 5: No. No, I mean like I had tons of Chanel bags.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, No, I never cared.
Speaker 6: I'm not bragging. I'm just telling you because I had it. But I never never had burken in my life because we never had connections. My father was the businessman.
Speaker 5: He never cared about getting connections in brand and so whatever.
Speaker 6: I was married for the first time and I moved to Moscow, which is hated initially because I didn't want to live there and I had no idea that my husband, well we already have been married by that time in Russia, he would be absolutely screwed up. And because he was in a proper society of politicians in Russia, and he wanted everybody to.
Speaker 5: Be very impressed the way I look, the way I.
Speaker 6: Speaking speak, the languages he had to show me as a trophy wife.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: I hated it, absolutely hated, but he was starting to buy me never know never what I like, but he started.
Speaker 5: To buy me burkins.
Speaker 6: Why because he wanted everybody to see how much he loves his wife, how much, how much he is presentable, So it was not about presentation of me.
Speaker 5: It was presentation of him and his But you.
Speaker 1: Had multiple, multiple burkins.
Speaker 5: I had twelve burkins?
Speaker 1: What I had?
Speaker 7: If youd that you just you left them with all the bags, right, you didn't take the bag?
Speaker 1: Sorry, okay, I'm just thinking the war might be over your burkins, I.
Speaker 5: Said, what happens?
Speaker 6: So I tell him, but what if I like something different? He said, it's you don't understand. One time I had an episode when I wanted to dress up and one of them, of them, of twelve those things, because he was bringing them like tomatoes at home, and he.
Speaker 5: Has like one time he brought two of them.
Speaker 1: I look at this, want you want to bring home for tomatoes or another burkin? Which which do you prefer? Guys? Okay, but you gotta go slower, and we can't understand you. So the audience can't understand if you don't go slow, sluck.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: So he brings them and he's kind of he looks at it as a prestige, as image of our family, and he's investing money into that because you know, thanks to your wife that after you can resell it.
Speaker 5: If you know. Probably now you can do it with Chanel too.
Speaker 6: By that time, Chanelle was a pleasure, not investment, but Burken was always an investment.
Speaker 5: No matter what happens, He's buying.
Speaker 6: He bought, Crocodile, he bought or I had one crocodile, I had ten of regular ones.
Speaker 5: And one this bird. You know this it's very prestigious. Well I forgot.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a little bit.
Speaker 6: So one time I had an episode when we were going out and I felt like I'm a part of the movie sleeping with the animal, with.
Speaker 1: The sleeping with the enemy.
Speaker 6: Yes, so I'm dressed up and I'm in pink and I said, uh, may like, what do you think? And I take one of those bags and it was just regular back and he told me, I kidden me going change.
Speaker 15: I said, why we are going to the most prestigious place with people who are working with me, you have to go and take crocodile.
Speaker 5: What people would think about me? And I was crying.
Speaker 6: I said, what if I think I feel like, like, you know, being in pink tonight, because that's how I want to be dressed up to it.
Speaker 5: He said, who cares.
Speaker 6: It's a very important event once a year, go and change crocodile every single time. Those crocodile burkins that never made me happy. I never wanted them. I never liked want I like the idea of this bag, not because it's difficult to get it, because they created a huge marketing campaign about it, not because it's expensive, because I really consider it to be very cool.
Speaker 5: For the style. I like it. I like Kelly, I like Burkin.
Speaker 6: But it never was And by the end of the story, when I decided I'm leaving this guy, I can't breash with him. I would die here in this relationship because really I'm suffocating here. And guess what I did. Because he was buying only my stuff, and it was his point. So I put everything color by color, twelve f burkins with sparks, with all outfits color by color, and I took my that I no, no, I had my luggage with my things that I came and and I took just because I had to take my papers and the marriage certificates to get divorced with him. And I ran away in the middle of the day when he had the meeting and I had only this, you know, like public thing that you called products in and I didn't care.
Speaker 5: I published it. It was one of the most famous books. People in Ukraine knew it. People knew the story.
Speaker 2: What I called the movie.
Speaker 5: I have shot movie based on that story, and you know I.
Speaker 1: Was okay, wait wait eran Irian. So they made a move. Someone made a movie out of the story.
Speaker 6: I filmed the movie with local with Russian and Ukrainian celebrities.
Speaker 5: It's ten minutes movie. And I did called a Spectator.
Speaker 6: That was a half a year of my work, and the published a book. That's how am I writing?
Speaker 1: Because now I'm okay. But you know what we're gonna do. We're gonna we're gonna dub the movie in Englis. We're gonna have you do the voice over in English so we can re release the movie in English.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, what's the name of the book. What's the name of the book?
Speaker 6: What's my mysster destiny? Or nine months? Is that's exactly how long my marriage lasted?
Speaker 2: Nine months?
Speaker 1: And you left the Birkins behind.
Speaker 5: That burke after I may I never had author.
Speaker 1: You didn't want to go for the for the Burkins in the divorce, you didn't ask for the Burkins in the divorce settlement.
Speaker 5: When I'm done, You don't know that I've done. I can live everything.
Speaker 2: That's amazing you left there.
Speaker 1: You didn't ask first cent from him? Nothing, of course not.
Speaker 5: I don't. First of all, I had my own money.
Speaker 2: What a great girl.
Speaker 6: I I against my family to marry him because I wanted to be with him.
Speaker 5: He's a person who invested in wrong values. I love bags, Billy Nella bags, fivey bags. But I gonna live with somebody for a bag.
Speaker 1: Is there a Russian divorced statute of limitations? Or can we? Can we go after him now? For the I want the Birkins.
Speaker 2: Damn like to go back there there, I wrote, I.
Speaker 6: Don't want anything. I didn't have any print up with him. In my culture, we don't send this.
Speaker 7: I can send a couple of guys from New York to Moscow and knock on his door.
Speaker 2: To your husband, But wait, you did.
Speaker 1: You did get officially divorced. I mean he had to, he had to agree to divorce, right, Yes, yes, it took.
Speaker 6: A happy year for me to get divorced with him, or even longer. My father paid to the lawyers.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see him again? After you walked out there? Do you have you ever spoken to him again after you walked out that she's.
Speaker 6: Good, said, I went to three years very deep therapy to heal from him.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, but you're healed now, right, So you wouldn't be offended if I reached out to say that you would like the Berkins with Jerry. Oh if I tell Jerry and the story child learn Russian in a week to reach out to the woman.
Speaker 7: Get right now.
Speaker 5: Now you're ready for the second part of the story.
Speaker 2: Which is possible.
Speaker 5: I had the best girlfriend who was born with me at the same date, March eleven. She was my best friend who already cheated on me once.
Speaker 6: He has stolen the idea for the TV show from me and pitched it when I was traveling for the television.
Speaker 5: So okay, I forgave her.
Speaker 6: Because I said, maybe she's young, blah blah blah, it doesn't matter. You know, a relationship metamre. I missed her very much, so listen what happens. She knew how difficult my relationship was my first husband. She saw all my tears, everything because I was cut off from the conversations with everybody, even from my family. She was the only guest in my home in Mowscool. I talked to you. When I got back to my parents, I called you and said, I beg you never ever. If he reached out to you, never tell him where I am. He already knows, but don't do that. And she's calling me in one week and she wasn't attractive woman.
Speaker 5: I can admit when woman is attractive. That wasn't about this.
Speaker 6: So she's calling me in one week she's supposed to get married with the other guy, and one week before your marriage. And after one week I left my husband, when I'm still married, She's calling me and said, I'm sitting here with my mother, not my your mother, in front of your husband. I have a question for you. Are you sure you will never ever come.
Speaker 5: Back to art? I said, never ever? So guess what that was my last conversation with your Next day she moved in.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, yeah, and guess what.
Speaker 1: She's got the Burkins.
Speaker 2: She's got the Birkins.
Speaker 16: Now, I I think I think that that is uh in the the Arames Book of Birkins.
Speaker 1: That's a mat you could one woman, you can you can you can have commerce with Birkins. You know, you can sell a burkeen, but a woman cannot take over your burkins by by taking over your that's clearly in the bylaws. We'll have to check on that. I don't think she could do that to you.
Speaker 7: Listen, my first I never had a wife that well. I'm sure my wife's wanted expensive. I never did that kind of thing. Chic Out did it when he had this girlfriend he loved. He brought her every line of shoes from the you name, he brought our Mercedes.
Speaker 2: He just was head over heels.
Speaker 7: The one thing we argued about my first wife read divorced in nineteen ninety one. We didn't have the house, so I kept the house. She moved to an apartment. But uh we had we split cars up. And we were arguing about VHS tapes, like she wanted the nine and a half Week's tape, and I said, no, you know Mickey Rock and yeah, I set I'm telling Marina Sexy movie. I said no, no, just please, you're gonna live this life, let me have the movie.
Speaker 2: It's like all right, wow, yeah, wow, Yeah. She was right, and I began to live that crazy life.
Speaker 7: But no, no broking bags in my In my past, no air mais Uh had a rich girlfriend for a while whose father brought her all that ship.
Speaker 2: But she got mad.
Speaker 7: There was a fire in her bedroom or candle burned down, and I took a big lump of clothes and I put it out. The next day she got mad that those are like Armani whouses I haven't worn yet. We could have fucking died the rules on fire. So very materialistic.
Speaker 1: My wife arbitrages these things, so she'll know this is seriously. What she does is she fine Chanel or Airmez stuff. She buys it, she refurbishes it. She she'll use it for a while, she'll get tired of having it, She'll see she can make some money selling it, and then she'll go and sell it. Although she says that the market's really bad right now, it's apparently it's apparently bottomed out. I don't know. Sos may get desperate enough to allow people walking their stores to buy one. Soon the market turns bad enough, exactly. And that's a good way to end with youranus. With Uranus and Gemini, you never know what's going to happen with Amez. This could be the great destruction of amez because because of all this. Yeh, all right, folks, you are.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 1: You've had it all today, a little taste of Kenny and a little bit of high society life in Moscow and everything in between.
Speaker 2: So this is a good show.
Speaker 1: I love it alright, guys, Love you, guys, talk to you. Thanks, folks, see ye all right Arena, the