Speaker 1: Good evening everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am your host, the Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook, and I do want to take a second to really extend a thank you to all of the members of the retinue of the Cajun Night Everybody had some contributions on this episode. Everybody brought their own information, their own articles, their own background on this one. So we are going to be covering a wide wide berth as far as the news is concerned on this evening now as of time of recording, there are some wild things that are going on in the American Nation, and there are some wild things going on around the world. We're gonna get to as many of them as we can on this evening. We're going to try to blaze through what we can and expound upon things that really need to be expounded upon. I do want to mention that a lot of these that we're going to be talking about are still currently unfolding, So we are only allowed to give the information that we have available. Right if we had everything, we would give everything, But this is kind of what we have to work on or with at this moment. I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time, and we're gonna get started. For anybody who would like to join us next Wednesday Night on the Cajun Night Live. Go to the description to the link in the description rather and come check us out a Cajun Night on Patreon.
Speaker 2: There's only one tier for entry. And this is what we do.
Speaker 1: We try to get together, bring ideas, bring backgrounds from all over and combine them so we could all share ideas of what's.
Speaker 2: Going on in our world. Now that being said, let's start off here.
Speaker 1: Trump reacts to Russia's violation of Poland's airspace.
Speaker 2: Quote here we go.
Speaker 1: This is in reference to some of the drones that went over Poland and then were shot down. We had an issue, I think a week or maybe two ago where there was an accidental Russian drone allegedly accidental, that flew over Poland's airspace. But it wasn't a threat, It didn't hurt anybody, it didn't damage any equipment or property. It was one of those things where hey, bro one of them kind of got lost, it landed in Poland. That was our bad, no harm, no foul. Poland of course being very distrusting of Russia, had some trepidations, but they let it go. Apparently this has gone to another level. So we got a news clip, we got an article to read about it.
Speaker 3: Let's get started follow developing news that takes us overseas.
Speaker 4: I did want to share this file video with you.
Speaker 3: This is some video after Russia had some drone strikes in Poland.
Speaker 4: So Russia fire drones into.
Speaker 3: Poland, and all of this coming just days after President Trump met with the top leader there in from Poland, and we did want to share this look with you. The very latest is President Trump now responding.
Speaker 4: So all of this coming just one week.
Speaker 3: After President Trump met with the Polish president at the White House. Russia firing some two dozen drones into the NATO nation on Wednesday. So the assault prompted NATO allies to militarily respond to this parent Russian attack and for the first time, brought Poland to the closest that has been to open conflict since World War II. This move also prompted President Trump to issue a very strong message on social media, and I did want to share that message with you right now, sharing on his social media platform True Social what's with Russia? Violating Poland's airspace with drones.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: So a very strong message from President Trump to Russia following that, and Senator Lindsey Graham also responding to President Trump's statement, saying, I completely agree with President Trump's sentiment in response to Russia's insane violation of Polish airspace for hours deploying multiple drones. Mister President, Congress is with you. We stand ready to pass legislation authorizing bone crushing new saying and tariffs that can be deployed at your discretion.
Speaker 4: Our goal is to.
Speaker 3: Empower you as you deal with this mounting threat. You are also right to insist that Europe follows your lead on imposing tariffs against countries like China and India who buy cheap Russian oil, the proceeds of which fuel Putin's war machine to Europe. I hope you understand that Republicans and Democrats in Congress are working with President Trump on new ideas like tariffs to end this war.
Speaker 4: I also hope you are watching.
Speaker 3: So we did want to share the very latest developments after Russian thrones were fired into Poland later on, and this is some file video of that. Meanwhile, the Kremlin claiming that there is no evidence that the drones were of Russian origin.
Speaker 4: We did want to share that with you.
Speaker 3: So the very latest as President Trump has issued a very strong response.
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick, I am kind of of the belief at this time that, yes, tariffs can have an effect on a nation when imposed properly.
Speaker 2: I get that one hundred percent. Bro.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna teariff Russia to death. That is that's been tried for the past three years of this two week special military operation. Yet here they are stillwithstanding their economy. Yeah, it might have taken a dip, but they're not on the verge of collapse like all these other outlets. What have you believe that being said, the first drone that came over Poland a couple weeks ago, it could have.
Speaker 2: Been within the realm of an accident.
Speaker 1: I completely understand that two dozen drones is not an accident. There's no way you accidentally got the coordinates wrong on this one. So there are those that believe that this is all just outright provocation and that Russia might be getting ready to make an attempt into Poland in a military capacity. Now I am not saying that that is one hundred percent what's happening now. Typically you'll be able to tell that if the way they invaded Ukraine is any indication. When they start bringing mass amounts of blood to the border, then that would be a very clear sign that they're probably about to roll within the next week or two.
Speaker 2: That's typically a good sign. But anyway, so.
Speaker 1: Reading into Reuters here, Poland downs drones in its airspace, becoming the first NATO member to fire during the war in Ukraine. This is from Warsaw, Poland, September tenth. Poland shot down suspected Russian drones and its airspace on Wednesday, with the backing of aircraft from its NATO allies, the first time a member of the Western Military Alliance is known to have fire shots during the Russia. During Russia's war in Ukraine, Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk, that's actually a pretty solid name, don'd Tusk told parliament it was the closest we have been to open conflicts since World War Two, though he also said he had no reason to believe we're on the brink of war. So even the Russian President was saying like, yeah, this is close, but he doesn't believe that they're actually on the precipice at this moment. Polish F sixteen fighter jets, Dutch F thirty five's Italian A Wax surveillance planes and NATO mid air refueling aircraft scrambled in an operation to shoot down drones entering Polish airspace from Tuesday evening until the morning.
Speaker 2: Officials said, one.
Speaker 1: Drones smashed into Pincer Tomas was allowskis Yeah, two story brick house in the eastern Polish village.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to pronounce.
Speaker 1: At six point thirty am, while he was downstairs watching news about the incursion, the roof was destroyed, the debris strewn across the bedroom was Alowski told Reuters in the house needs to be demolished, which, to be fair, it may have needed to be demolished before this took place. I don't know that for a fact, but you say anyway, A black and spot in the field elsewhere in southeastern Poland showed where some other drones had fallen. Moscow of course denied responsibility. Moscow denied responsibility for the incident, with a senior diplomat in Poland saying the drones had come from the direction of Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Russia's Defense ministry said its drones.
Speaker 1: Had carried out a major attack on military facilities in western Ukraine, but it had not planned to hit any targets in Poland. So they already had drones operating in the western side of Ukraine, just so everybody who's keeping track, that is the opposite side of the country to where the conflict is happening. But I can understand you taking our strategic targets all over Ukraine as a way to, you know, weaken your opponent.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: But apparently they went a little too far and flew into Poland and allegedly was not planned. US President Donald Trump spoke with the Polish president Nara Narvvrsky. I'm over here reading it like an Australian saying, Carol Nevrosky, Nevrocki Novrotsky.
Speaker 2: There's no s it's supposed to be Nevroski.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, the sea is pronounced like a ts Novrotsky.
Speaker 2: Is it. I had no idea, okay.
Speaker 1: President Nevroski, a conservative nationalist and political ally whom Trump posted at the White House last week. This conversation is part of a series of consultations I have been conducting with our allies, Novarrotsky said in a post on X Today's talks reaffirmed our unity ahead of the phone called Trump posted on social media, and we already heard his post, what is Russia violin and Polander space?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: The leaders of France, Britain, Germany and Canada were among the NATO leaders to condemn the suspected Russian incursion. European leaders who have been trying to persuade Trump to join them in tightening sanctions on Russia and boosting support for Kiev said it justified a collective response. Brom Trump has tightened sanctions on Russia for quite some time now. Russia's economy is still doing well because there's still countries that are willing to buy Russian oil. You can sanction the hell out of them. Russia's a part of bricks. They could just sell their oil to bricks nations like Okay, and then oh, we're going to sanction India and China and Brazil.
Speaker 2: He's been doing that.
Speaker 1: They're not actually like caring at this moment, but sure, let's keep tightening those sanctions.
Speaker 2: That's gonna bring the war to an end.
Speaker 1: Slovenia, Denmark, Greece, France, and Britain have asked the United Nations Security Council to meet on Friday over what they deem Russian violations of Polish airspace. Poland said nineteen objects had entered its airspace during a large Russian air attack in Ukraine and that it had shot down those posing a threat. Tusk called the incident a large scale provocation and said that he activated Article four of NATO's treaty, under which our Alliance members can demand consultations with their allies. Neither Poland nor NATO has yet to give full account of what they suspect the drones were doing. One senior military source said that at least five of the drone's flight paths indicated they were heading straight towards a airport NATO's main hub for arms supplies to Ukraine. That would make sense to me personally, but you know, hey, there's no there's no indication that they were there to do anything bad. But a portion of them were making a shot directly towards the weapons hubs that supplies weapons to Ukraine. That checks out. So was this possibly testing NATO's capability? The source said Russia may have been testing the capabilities of NATO's air defenses and warning systems. NATO referred questions to Alliance chief Mark Roots remarks earlier when he said an investigation was ongoing but that the incursion was absolutely reckless. Ukrainian President Zelenski said, after speaking by phone to Tusk, Root and other European leaders that the drone incursion into parliament Europe had to work on creating a joint air to dece andre or dash. Russia's charged affairs in Poland was cited by the Ria State.
Speaker 2: News Agency, which is Russian STATV.
Speaker 1: As calling accusations of an incursion groundless and said Poland had not given any evidence that the drones were of Russian origin. The Kremlin declined to comment directly on the incident, but spokesperson Dmitri Peskoff said the EU and NATO accused Russia of provocations on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: That's fair. That is fair.
Speaker 1: Pretty much every time that Putin wakes up, they're saying that it's a direct threat to you know, the West and freedom and things.
Speaker 2: So I get that.
Speaker 1: The Czech Defense Ministry said it was ready in the coming days to send three I seventeen is one seven one s excuse me, helicopters to poll him to aid in its defense against drones at lower altitudes. During the incident, the Operational Command of Polish Arenforces urged residents to stay home, with three Eastern regions in particular risk. Several Thish airports are temporarily closed, including Resisal.
Speaker 2: Help me out, Tony.
Speaker 1: Jes Bro what yes pronounce jeshov r z e s z o w is pronounced.
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, Royce, I apologize for every time I butcher some sort of Hebrew pronunciation because apparently the POLLOCKX and y'all are neck and neck on making consonants make noises that make no sense.
Speaker 2: So my apologies to both cultures.
Speaker 6: So funny enough and by the way, just tangentally as far as far as that goes.
Speaker 7: It's very difficult because Hebrew looks completely different than English.
Speaker 6: So you're having to try and like phinetically sounded out, and like it doesn't always work.
Speaker 7: I think you by now you figure out this, yeah is.
Speaker 2: A flym noise?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, for sure, But like the t S or the t z that's like but like they're there are times where I was actually reading a book with my girlfriend and there was some transliteration of Hebrew, like it was trying to get the fanatics, and I'm like, I have no idea what the hell out word that is, and like that's even coming from me. So if I have trouble with it, I know that you guys do, and which is why I'm like, hey, let me just see the Hebrew and I'll tell you exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: No, I appreciate you for your Hebrew translations, and I appreciate Tony for his just let's just call it most of northern and Eastern Europe pronunciations. There's no way, there's no way that I'd be able to do this without y'all. But anyway, all right, moving on Jezhov Airport, which has been used as the main access point for Western officials and supplies traveling to Ukraine overland.
Speaker 2: The suspected incursion was conducted at least.
Speaker 1: In part with Gerbera Drones or Gerbera drones, According to a Polish Army official. It is a cheap, long range drone that Ukrainian intelligence said is assembled from kits supplied by Chinese manufacturer Skywalker Technology at Russia's Yella Buga facility. Yella Buga, and I'm sure there's something there that's supposed to be pronounced as another consonant.
Speaker 2: I'm not going there.
Speaker 1: Countries bordering Ukraine have reported occasional Russian missiles or drones entering their airspace during the war, but not on such a large scale, and they are not known for having shot them down. Two people were killed in Poland in twenty twenty two by Ukrainian air defense missiles that went astray. So there's already a precedence of this happening from the Ukrainian side of things.
Speaker 2: They're now saying.
Speaker 1: That this may be a thing that's happening from the Russian side of things. We shall see. Since NATO's creation in nineteen forty nine, Article four has been invoked seven times, most recently on February twenty twenty two, following Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Well, like that makes sense.
Speaker 1: This is going to shock the NATO alliance and the border countries. They're all in the same situation, said Ricky Ellison, an expert on missile defense close to US and Allied military forces. It's not the beginning of World War three, but it's evolving. Russia's understanding of how we fight in our weaknesses. Russia has long said it has no intentions of stoking a war with NATO. In that Western European country suggested it's a threat we're trying to worsen relations. European Commission President Ursula vonder Leyen Yeah, called for more sanctions on Russia and said that the EU is preparing to sanction on preparing sanctions on shadow fleet tankers that transport its oil and third countries that buy it. Okay, again, I don't really think that you're going to sanction Russia to death.
Speaker 2: I think that it's a good initiative, bad judgment.
Speaker 1: This is a full on war that's going on, and the Russian war machine. Everybody was so they were they were sure, they were sure. Hell, I was even pretty positive that Russia couldn't survive without its trade partners that it has had on the books for forever. Through let's just call it, under the table deals and through bricks, Russia has been able to stay afloat relatively comfortably. I don't think that's gonna be going away anytime soon. So yes, sanction them. That'll teach them a lesson, Tony. I saw your hand raised, brother, please weigh in on this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was just gonna bring a previous missile that landed in Poland and killed two people and how that was originally blamed on Russia, but it turned it out they were Ukrainian and I don't think Russia has any incentive to do this. I think it's possible Russia was probing Ukrainian and Polish air space just to see if it could get away with it. And it's possible Russia was doing it, but I would give it only like a twenty percent chance.
Speaker 2: Personally, it wouldn't shock me.
Speaker 1: Also because as they're showing these the quick clips that we did see of the drones, I didn't see any weapons.
Speaker 2: I didn't see any bombs.
Speaker 1: I mean, granted we only saw one angle, but possibly it was for reconnaissance.
Speaker 2: Maybe there was a camera on it or something like that.
Speaker 1: I could believe this, but my point is it makes way more sense to me that this was like a paper airplane kind of thing, just to see what the response would be. Would they let it go by, would they shoot it down with land to air missiles, would they scramble jets? Would they I'm just saying, like I think it would have made more sense if this was to test the responsiveness of NATO. Now, does this inherently mean that they are about to invade Poland? Not necessarily. They could have just as easily done this kind of a probing gesture towards any other NATO nation that's out in that area of Europe, and it could they could have done the same thing, right, but Poland's close enough.
Speaker 2: I think that that might have been the case.
Speaker 1: I will say, like I said earlier, once they start moving trucks and trucks and trucks of donated blood to a certain border region, that's pretty much a clear sign there about to invade. But anyway, I thought it was interesting, wanted to bring it up on this episode. Now, let's go over to the Middle East. Israel has done something, y'all. Israel has done something. They have dropped ordinance in Qatar. They they's that's not something that you do. Qatar has been seen as the neutral meeting place for a lot of people for a good little bit of time.
Speaker 2: Here. If Israel Jamas.
Speaker 1: Wanted to come to the negotiation table, it would have been in Dubai, right, it would have been in Qatar. It would have been in somewhere in the UAE. That's how this has gone down. Israel just dropped ordinance in Doha. Let's learn this together, shall we?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 10: An update on breaking news that we are following out of the Middle East. Israel says it launched an attack on Hamas leaders in Cutter, which is a close ally of the USU Hill reports. The White House describes this attack as an unfortunate incident.
Speaker 11: Israel says it carried out airstrikes against Tammas's leadership in Cutter's capital, Doha on Tuesday. Kutter has served as a key negotiator in efforts to end the war in Gaza, which began after Hamas led the October seventh terror attack on southern Israel in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 12: I promised that Israel would reach those who perpetrated this horror, and today Israel and I have kept that promise.
Speaker 11: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nezan Yahoo explained why he ordered the attack during the speech at the US Embassy in Jerusalem.
Speaker 12: There was a time when Jews could be murdered with impunity, but since the founding of the State of Israel, those days are over.
Speaker 11: White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt said the US military notified the administration about the strike just before the attack, and that the President feels badly about the location.
Speaker 13: Unilatterly, bombing inside Qatar, a sovereign nation and close ally of the United States that is working very hard in bravely taking risks with US to broker peace, does not advance Israel or America's goals. However, eliminating Hamas, who have profited off the misery of those living in Gaza is a worthy goal.
Speaker 11: Levitt says President Trump directed Special Envoy Steve Whitkoff to inform the Qataris of the attack before it happened. The UN Secretary General condemned the airstrikes, saying, quote, all parties must work toward achieving a permanent ceasefire, not destroying it. In Gaza City, the Israel Defense Forces dropped leaflets ordering a full evacuation. In recent days, the IDF has destroyed several high rise buildings in Gaza City, where it says Hamas has installed surveillance infrastructure. Jared Hill, CBS.
Speaker 1: News, Okay, they keep calling it cutter, I keep calling it Katar. Not gonna lie. I have never heard it called cutter before.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: But if I am mispronouncing it to all the good uh, cuttery people, not Katari people, cuttery people.
Speaker 2: My apologies. I don't know. But anyway, let's let's go in a little deeper on this one.
Speaker 14: Here.
Speaker 2: This is an article from the BBC.
Speaker 1: Qatar Cutter says the search continues at sight of Israeli strike targeting Hamas leaders. Katari authorities say they are still searching for two missing people and identifying human remains after an Israeli attack targeted senior Hamas leaders in Doha on Tuesday. Israeli media have reported that there is concern in Israeli military circles that the highly controversial attack was not successful. The Qatari Interior Ministry has identified the bodies of three of the five lower level Hamas members who the Palestinian Armed Group said were killed, along with the Qatari security officer.
Speaker 2: Hamas has claimed the attempt to assassinate its negotiating team failed.
Speaker 1: In an interview with CNN, Qatar's Prime minister did not reveal the fatal Hamas's chief negotiator, Khalil Ah Haya Haya, I don't know until now, there is no official declaration. Sheikh Muhammad bin Abdul Rahman al Fani Lord what a title.
Speaker 2: Said on Wednesday evening.
Speaker 1: He also said Israel's actions amounted to state terror quote unquote, and that he hoped Qatar's regional partners would agree.
Speaker 2: A collective response.
Speaker 1: Prime Minister Benjamin net Yaho said its strike was justified because it targeted what he called the terrorist masterminds of the Hamas led attack on Israel on October seventh, when about twelve hundred people were killed and two hundred and fifty one others were taken hostage. At least sixty four, six hundred and fifty six people have been killed in Israeli attacks and Gaza during the ensuing war. According to Territories Hamas run Health Ministry, Qatar is a key US regional ally that is the location of a major American air base. It has hosted the Hamas Political Bureau since twenty twelve and has served, along with US and Egypt as a mediator in indirect negotiations between the group and Israel. And if anybody remembers here, there was a time after American ordinance was dropped on those nuclear sites in Iran or Iran that they tried to strike back at the US base in Qatar, So just everybody's clear. Yes, it's well understood that America has a pretty decent base in Qatar. Tuesday, afternoons, airstrike in northern Doha targeted residential premises housing several members of the political Bureau of Hamas as they discussed the latest US proposal for a ceasefire and hostage to release deal, according to Katari officials. Israeli officials initially told Israeli media that they were optimistic about the results of what they dubbed Operation Summit of Fire. However, reports on Wednesday reflected their growing pessimism, with the suggestion that it might not have been as successful as they had thought. Some officials were quoted as saying Hamas leaders may have been in a different part of the building. You'll have that if your intelligent up to par Ama said on Tuesday that the heinous crime had killed five of its members. I'm not going to read those names, but yes, those five members and the bodyguards also not pronouncing those names. We confirmed the enemy's failure to assassinate our brothers in the negotiating delegation, it added, without proving any evidence or providing any evidence. Rather By Wednesday evening, the Katari Interior Ministry set authorities had identified the bodies of those people. Oh corporal, how about that? And that was the member of Qatar's internal security forces. The ministry said efforts were underway but the specialized team to identify two individuals reported missing, added that human remains had been discovered in various locations. There was no mention of the whereabouts of Khalil al Haya, who was yet to appear to the public. Net Yahu said Israeli forces had gone after Hamas's leaders in Qatar because.
Speaker 2: It was giving them say haven. There's a direct quote from him.
Speaker 1: I say to Qatar and all nations who harbor terrorists, you either expelled them or you bring them to justice, because if you don't, we.
Speaker 2: Will, he warned. Who okay.
Speaker 1: In response, the Sheikh said told CNN that it was Netan Yahu that needs to be brought to justice. He's the one who wanted uh, He's the one who's wanted at the International Criminal Court. That is a that is a correct statement that is made by the sheikh. Moving on, last year, the ICC judges issued arrest warrants for Netan Yahoo and former Defense Minister Joev Gallant, stating they there are were reasonable grounds to believe the men bore criminal responsibility for alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity in Gaza. The Israeli government and both men rejected the accusations well, of course. Sheikh Muhammad also said he feared the Israeli strike had just killed any hope for the forty eight remaining hostages in Gaza, twenty of whom.
Speaker 2: Are believed to be alive.
Speaker 1: He said he had met one of the hostages' families only hours before the attack and that they had been counting on this ceasefire mediation and they have no other hope. Nadyahu said on Tuesday that Israel's actions could open the door to an end of the war. He confirmed that Israel had accepted the us c's fire proposal and urged the people of Gaza to follow suit. When asked if Qatar would now shut down Hamas's office, Shik Muhammad said his government was reassessing everything and having a very detailed conversation with the US about the way forward. President Trump said he was very unhappy about every aspect of the strike, unilaterally bombing inside Katar, a sovereign nation and close ally of the United States, that is working very hard and bravely.
Speaker 2: We read the post already. That was an ex post he made.
Speaker 1: Trump said that he had told Special Envoy Stephen Witkoff to inform Qatar of the impending attack after being notified by the US military, but it was too late.
Speaker 2: Sheikh Muhammad said.
Speaker 1: The US AT contacted Qatar ten minutes after the attack. Qatar's fellow Arab states have also expressed outrage.
Speaker 2: At Israeli strike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could imagine Israel's you know, surrounded on all sides by people that don't really like them. Some of them tolerate them, you know, some of them are forced to. None of them are really fond of them. And yeah, all of their neighbors are going to be extra spicy towards them right now.
Speaker 2: On Wednesday, the president of the UAE, Sheikh Mohammad.
Speaker 1: Ben Zayed al Nayan, sure, flew to Dohand to show it's solidarity. He told Qatars Emir, oh my god, these names, bro. I apologize to anybody of Arab descent listening. I speak American English. I can do my best, but I'm gonna butcher it. Basically, He told Qatar's Amir that Israel's criminal attack threatened the Middle East security stability and prospects for peace.
Speaker 2: According to the uaes w A news agency.
Speaker 1: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince, who is expected to visit Doha on Thursday, said Israel's brutal aggression required action. There is a plans for a summit to be hailed in Qatar in the near future to discuss a regional response. So as we have the things going on with Russian and Poland, we also have things going on in Israel, and it's not just talking about the Israel Gaza situation. Now Katar has entered the conversation all of that to say, Tony, you had brought up Gaza's freedom flotilla and how it was destroyed on the open Sea. I know I got a Wikipedia article pulled up here, but I also know you know a lot of the information about this off the top, So give us a little insight here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this has been going on for years and it's the first one was in twenty ten. It's just these freedom flotillas that are put together to try to break the blockade of Gaza, and there wasn't as much of a blockaded Gaza before, but they were just they've been trying since twenty ten to get a bunch of ships to Gaza without Israeli permission. Basically, was this one of the ones.
Speaker 2: That Greta Thumberg was on.
Speaker 1: There was in the y where she was on a boat and was trying to get to Gaza and then got rejected.
Speaker 2: Is that one of freedom flotilla?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think they might have even called it a flotilla at that time, but they had actually no, they only had one vessel at that time. That was in May of this year, and that vessel got hit by a drone or something and Greta was arrested. Yeah, and she was eventually sent back to Sweden. I think that was May this year, and there's been a couple other ships trying to get stuff in, but late August this newest one started and it looks like it's the biggest one, and they say that they have fifty vessels with thousands of participants for more than forty four countries. And over the last two or three days they've gotten hit by some drones carrying what appeared to be incendiary bombs. But they're hoping that okay, you can, you can. You can cripple one or two ships, but maybe at least some of them will get through. So we do have video on X of one of the attacks from the early hours of September ninth, so that would have been just yesterday. So yet, if we get the audio, yeah I'm on the lower if we can hear an alarm, Yeah, they've detected something. And then's the second you're going to see boom. The camera kind of goes white and you see a big fire.
Speaker 15: Afterwards.
Speaker 5: I don't think anyone died, but you can hear people shouting like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Bro fire fell from the sky. It wasn't like I was a bomb that hit the deck and then like whoosh. That wasn't even like a Molotov cocktail that broke on the deck. That looked like a flamethrower from up top that kind of went and like that was it.
Speaker 2: That was wild?
Speaker 1: Uh huh oh man, oh, let me see if I can back up and show that part again.
Speaker 2: That was that was pretty crazy. Look at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whatever it is is very bright. I don't know what that coastline is on the uh on the screen, I don't know if that's Gaza or something else. But maybe maybe they're close to Gaza and maybe they're not going ashore because they fear what will happen. I don't know exactly what's going on, but I wish him luck and I think the Gaza should be open to receive more food from the ocean.
Speaker 1: Right, So, I will say, whatever that device was, it was put out relatively quickly with a fire hose, So it wasn't an explosive of some type. It wasn't an oil based of any type of rosa would have spread. So whatever whatever was dropped on this boat, that was pretty rudimentary and pretty crude, honestly. If it could be put out that quickly with a fire hose.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah. One other topic to bring up regarding Gaza is that there's a couple other countries, a couple new countries, big countries. I think France and Britain are have suggested recognizing a Palestinian state recently, and I read as of a few days ago that the UN General Assembly, which is when they all get together, they usually do it in New York, but there was a plan to move on September twenty second to have the General Assembly in Switzerland. In Geneva, and I thought, well, yeah, that's a good move. Because the US rejected Mahmud to Bassa's application for a visa to visit New York, so many other countries were saying, well, fine, we'll just do it in Geneva instead. And this is kind of unfortunate to my biases and my opinions, but I just read today that the UN is not planning to move to Geneva anytime soon for any kind of assembly, and that's bad for Palestine, but that's a win for Israel.
Speaker 1: Speaking of let's talk about the UN General Assembly.
Speaker 2: So this is from Al Jazeera.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, illusions stripped away what to know about the eightieth UN General Assembly. Palestinian statehood, warning, US support and institutional reform set to dominate annual gathering in New York. Let's let's learn a little bit together, shall we. The eightieth UN General Assembly begins this week in New York City, bringing together world leaders for a spectacle of speeches as the institution faces mounting scrutiny over its role on the global stage. The annual gathering comes at a time of particular reckoning, not least marked by the internal hand right handwringing over unsuitable funding, ossified out rage over Israel's ongoing war in Gaza, and increased urgency for a non Western or for non Western countries to wield more influence.
Speaker 2: Already sparking this May.
Speaker 1: Ahead of this year's event has been a decision by the United States under the administration of President Trump to withhold or revoke visas for Palestinian Authority or Palestinian Liberation of Organization officials to attend the gathering. That comes as France and Saudi Arabia are set to host a conference on Israel and Palestine, promising to join several European countries in recognizing a Palestinian state.
Speaker 2: All told, according.
Speaker 1: To Richmond Gawayne of the UN, director at the International Crisis Group, the gathering comes during a year when illusions have been rather stripped away. It's now very very clear that both financially and politically, the UN faces huge crisis, he said. Now the question is is there a way through that. Here's what we know. As the UN General Assembly Session begins, when does it start. The preceding officially starts on Tuesday, when the incoming president, former German Minister of former Affairs Anila Baherbach probably is set to present her agenda for the on or for the coming session, which will run through September eighth, okay or excuse me through September eighth of twenty twenty six. This year's theme has been dubbed Better Together eighty years and more for peace, development and human rights.
Speaker 2: The first week will be.
Speaker 1: Largely procedural, but will be followed by the organization's most prominent event, the so called quote unquote High Level Week, that begins on September twenty second at nine am Local time with a meeting to commemorate the UN's eightieth anniversary and consider the path ahead for a more inclusive and responsive multilateral system. On Tuesday, September twenty third, the General Debate begins, with at least one hundred and eighty eight Heads of state, heads of government, and other high ranking officials preliminary set to speak through September twenty ninth. An array of concurrent meetings focused on development goals, climate change, and public health is also scheduled. Customer carry flurries of sideline diplomacy are in the forecast too well. Of course, what does the United Nations General Assembly do The UNNGA is the main deliberative and policymaking body of the UN. It is the only body of the organization whereas all one hundred and ninety three member countries have representation, Palestine and the Holy See have non member observer status under the UN Charter, which entered into force in nineteen forty five. The body is charged with an addressing with addressing matters of international peace and security, particularly if those matters are not being addressed by the UN Security Council, a fifteen member panel with five permanent veto wielding members France, China, Russia, the United Kingdom, and of course the United States. The UNNGA also debates matters of human rights, international law, and cooperation in economic, social, cultural, educational and health fields. Operationally, the UNGA approves the rowing annual budget, with one of its six main committees managing the funding of eleven active peacekeeping missions around the world. Now will more countries recognize Palestinian statehood.
Speaker 2: Getting into the interesting section.
Speaker 1: Of this Israel's warren Gaza, which, okay, we already talked about.
Speaker 2: It began with the hamas La attacks October seventh. Good things, well, bad things, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: With Israel's constant attacks the Atroses continuing to mount, the war expected to again loom large, with anticipation focusing on several countries that have recently recognized or pledged to recognize a Palestinian state. Last week, Belgium became the latest country to pledge to do so at the UNNGA, following France and Malta. Other countries, including Australia, Canada and the UK have announced conditional recognition, but it has remained unclear if they will do so at the gathering.
Speaker 2: While recognition of Palestine as a full.
Speaker 1: Member of the UN would require US or I'm sorry, UNSC approval more a move almost surely to be vetoed by the US, the increased recognition will prove symbolically significant, according to Elena O'Malley, a professor of Global governance and wealth at Erasmus University in Rotterdam. France's recognition will be important because it means that the only European member of the Security Council in a permanent seat is now recognizing Palestinian statehood.
Speaker 2: O'mala told Al Jazeera.
Speaker 1: Noting that one hundred and forty three UN member States had already recognized the Palestinian state ahead of the most recent overtures. I think it puts pressure on the US and then in that regard, increases pressure on Israel, she said. But of course it also reveals that the European countries are far behind the global South when it comes to the Palestinian issue and when it comes to cohesive action to combat the genocide. Now multilateral challenged from the inside out. Despite the UN leader seeking to strike a celebratory tone as the Institution marks it's eightieth year in existence, the last decade has been punishing for the global cooperation the body has had long The body has long spearheaded. During Trump's first term from twenty seventeen to twenty twenty one, he withdrew the US from the landmark Paris Climate Accords, the World Health Organization, and the UN Human Rights Council. Former US President Joe Biden then reversed his predecessor's actions, only to see Trump repeat them upon taking office in January of this year. The Trump administration has undertaken widespread cuts to four and EID, including hundreds of millions to UN agencies, and caps on further spending. The US remains far and away the largest funder of the UN, providing almost thirteen billion dollars in twenty twenty three. Yeah, well, that would make sense that the US is the largest funder. I'm sorry to the shock of literally no one, but anyway, the US funding caps have put the UN in an incredibly bad financial situation, the international CRIPUS groups, Gwayn said. Further, adding to that instability, have been questions over you in Security General Antonio Gutierrez Guterres.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: His campaign to streamline and refocus the UN as part of what he has dubbed UN eighty initiative proposal. Under the initiative, which will appear in a preliminary budget later this month, have been opposed by some UN member states and staff, with employees in Geneva passing a motion of no confidence against the UN chief earlier this year. Gutierrez will be taking or we'll be talking about his efforts to save money, Goin said, but I think there's going to be a lot of people asking if the UN really can continue to scale without very major institutional changes, because it just doesn't have the cash any longer. So, all right, and we're talking about a new change of influence here. There's some history making moments. We don't have to read the entire article, but yes, as far as the UN General Assembly that's about to go down, Palestinian statehood is absolutely on the dockative concern as well as just like any big meeting of the minds, there's gonna be budgetary concerns, there's gonna be trade concerns, there's gonna be cooperational A lot of things.
Speaker 2: Are gonna be discussed.
Speaker 1: But one item that definitely stands out to Tony's point is a Palestinian statehood. And that's the other thing too. All of them have vetoing power. So even if four of the five permanent members say yay, there's no way the US is going to, especially not right now, is not going to acknowledge Palestinian statehood. However, the conversation then becomes, is this the first of many steps to make it so? And I mean, this administration can only last for a few years, So another five ten years down the road, who knows what the political climate in this country will look like. And it's very possible that Palestine might be fully recognized by the entirety of UN.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know very interesting things to look at here.
Speaker 1: Okay, while we're on the topic of us IF and also other countries, I thought it was interesting to look at this one. South Korea reaches deal to bring home citizens detained in the US Highundai raid. So, first of all, I hate Hyundais. I do not like those cars.
Speaker 2: No shade to.
Speaker 1: Anybody driving one. I'm not judging you based off of your choice of automobile. I just have personally never driven one that I liked, But either way it goes. Apparently America, if you haven't noticed, has a bit of an issue with illegal immigrants. That's been a talking point for a while. ICE raids are going on all over and they're they're grabbing people up from their kids graduation, they're grabbing people up from their jobs, and they're all of these things. But there are cartel members and all this even though most of the ones that they're deporting are not cartel members. But whatever, whatever, right, ICE raids are on the rise. Apparently there was a ICE raid at a Hyundai manufacturing facility where they found South Korean illegal immigrants that are now on their way or will be on their way soon back to South Korea.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it here.
Speaker 1: South Korean government says it has reached an agreement with the US to release its citizens detained in a massive immigration raid at a Hyundai plant in Georgia.
Speaker 2: The chief of staff of South Korea's.
Speaker 1: President said a chartered plane would be sent to bring the detainees' home if administration procedures were completed. Kang Hunsik said the authorities were trying to improve the visa system to prevent such incidents in the future. US officials detained four hundred and seventy five people, more than three hundred of them South Korean nationals, who they said were found to be illegally working at the battery facility, one of the largest foreign investment projects in the state. Media in both countries report that South Korean Foreign Minister Cho Hyun is expected to travel to the United States Monday. The White House has defended the operation at Hyundai, dismissing concerns that the raid could deter foreign investment bro what the President Trump took an aim at the raid in a post on social media and call for foreign companies to hire Americans. Yeah, that's kind of been a big stick for him than any other president for the past few administrations, like, no, you need to hire Americans to do the job. But the problem is you can pay an illegal South Korean immigrant way less than you have to pay the union employee at the manufacturing facility. I am all in favor of hiring American and making America grade and build it by Americans for Americans that whole. Yes, I'm here for it one hundred percent. From an economic standpoint, you could understand why it was feasibly more or you know, fiscally more feasible to just go this route.
Speaker 2: But okay, I am hereby calling on all foreign.
Speaker 1: Companies investing in the United States to please respect our nation's immigration laws.
Speaker 2: Trump said on a post on Sunday.
Speaker 1: He said the US would make it easy for foreign companies to legally bring their great technical talent to build world class products, but ask that in return, these companies hire and train American workers. A worker at the plant spoke to the BBC about the panic and confusion during the raid. The employee said the vast majority of workers detained were mechanics installing production lines at the site and were employed by a contractor. Funny how that works out, isn't it. He also said a minority of those arrested have been sent from head office in Soul and had been carrying out training, which the BBC has not been able to confirm. More extensive immigration rates like the operation at the plant are likely Trump Administration's borders are. Tom Homan told CNN State of the Union on Saturday. We're going to do more work site enforcement operations.
Speaker 2: Homan said.
Speaker 1: No one hires an illegal alien out of the goodness of their heart. They hire them because they can work them harder, paid them less, undercut the competition that hires US citizen employees literally.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: Videos released by ICE officials showed Asian workers shackled in front of a building, with some wearing yellow vests with names such as Hyundai and LGCNS. People on sure short term and recreational visas are not authorized to work in the US, I said, adding that the raid was necessary to protect American jobs.
Speaker 2: It took car jumps.
Speaker 1: This operation sends a clear message that those who exploit the system and undermined our workforce will be held accountable. Homeland Security Investigations Special Agent Steven Shrink God That's an unfortunate name, said in a statement on Saturday. South Korea, a close US ally has played tens of billions of dollars in American manufacturing investments, partly to offset tariffs. The timing of the raid as the two governments engaged in sensitive trade talks has raised concerns and Soul Trump has actively encouraged major investments from other countries while also tightening visa allocations for foreign companies. LG Energy Solutions, which operates the p with Hyundai, says many of the LG employees arrested were on business trips with various visas or under a visa waiver program. The company said it suspended most of business trips to the US and directed employees on assignment to or in the US to return home immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll bet I'll bet they have, you know, like, yeah, most of them were on work visas and things. Then ICE would have had no reason to raid them and send them home. And by definition, they were illegal. And that's like the whole thing here.
Speaker 2: We're working on it. We're working on it. Like yeah, dude, come on, South Korea, come on, bro, let's see.
Speaker 1: South Korea media widely described the raid as a shock, with the dong Ilbo newspaper, warning it could have a chilling effect on the activities of our businesses in the United States. Well, yeah, if the people are working here legally and training the employees, and they'll have a work visa and they'll be for so long, you're not going to have yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: The factory, which makes new electric vehicles, has been touted by Georgia's Republican governor as the biggest economic development project in the state's history, employing twelve hundred people. Twelve hundred people, and I'm just gonna throw this out. They just arrested how many of those they said, four hundred and seventy five, So a third of the employees that were working at this facility were operating illegally. And it's not a big economic development project for the state of Georgia.
Speaker 2: But all right.
Speaker 1: The arrested workers are being held in an ice facility in Folkston, Georgia. LG Energy Solution said forty seven of its employees and about two hundred and fifty workers for contractors at the joint venture factory were detained. I mean, you know, we hear a lot about illegal immigration and them taking the jobs and all the things. It's very rare that you hear one coming from across the Pacific Ocean for that purpose. I mean, yeah, we hear about China buying up land and having like the Chinese secret police in New York and New Jersey and California and things, and that's been caught and understood to be true. But to say that South Korea, who's a really close ally of ours, get in on that, that's I didn't see this one coming. I did not have this on my geopolitical Bingo card for this year. I don't know about the rest of you, but I thought it was fascinating and worth bringing up. Any Way, let's see before we get to the US News, I'm gonna go ahead and check the chat and see if there is anything else that anybody has added.
Speaker 2: If y'all have anything I'll want to jump in with at this time, please do so.
Speaker 1: All right, So now we're gonna go to Reddit to talk about introducing the alter Ego, the world's first near telepathic wearable that enables silent communication at the speed of thought. I honestly have no idea where this is going. This was shared by our resident Jewish correspondent. So let's see if they've broken the matrix on the technology to enable telepathy.
Speaker 2: Let's learn together.
Speaker 16: Thinko gives you the power of telepathy only for the thoughts you want to share. With alter Ego, you talk just like you normally would, but without making a sound.
Speaker 5: Let me shure you have works.
Speaker 16: We all have moments when inspiration strikes and you want to save an idea before it slips away. You can now capture those instantly without lifting a finger. For example, I'm just gonna see if that sink.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, awesome.
Speaker 16: Alter Ego has tiny cameras built in and can make sense of the word around me from my perspective. Sure, I have a postcard, and when I find something interesting, I can point to specific parts and ask questions about what I'm seeing.
Speaker 3: That's Europa, who represents Europe shaking hands with America to celebrate the first transatlantic telegraph cable.
Speaker 5: That's cool.
Speaker 10: Okay, reminder is added to your notes app awesome.
Speaker 16: You can get so much done with ltrigo, But I want to talk about how it changes communication. This is where it gets really interesting. Altrigo works with your other devices, but it also works with other people wedding In Ortrigo, it feels almost at apathic.
Speaker 5: Where do you want to.
Speaker 12: Get lunch after this?
Speaker 1: Typhood could be good.
Speaker 14: It doesn't matter where Arnov and I are. It could be a noisy environment or office. Having a direct conversation is possible without saying a word. The signals alter Ego detects aren't affected by environmental noise, so even if you're walking past a wind tunnel or a construction zone, what you want to say will always get across. It's like having infinite noise cancelation.
Speaker 16: If you're traveling, your silent speech can be converted into any language.
Speaker 15: Let's got a's ma mandred.
Speaker 7: Google, will you have.
Speaker 17: My altered Egoki?
Speaker 16: For all of human history, we've built tools to extend our abilities, but we never perfected the tool and the interface to extend the human mind. Alter Ego gives us that a way to communicate at the speed of thought. We believe this is the beginning of that future where technology is no longer an external box we caddy, but a natural extension of who we are. Thank you for being here with us today at the beginning of that future.
Speaker 1: I gotta say I'm a little I'm impressed and also super trepidacious of that. And it's not even because of my inherent distrust of AI or anything, but man having technology read your thoughts and be able to correctly translate them, send them all these things. That's worrying to me because all technology is hackable, and I don't know what that would look like if and when alter Ego.
Speaker 2: Got hacked by a bad actor.
Speaker 1: That, like I said, in one sense, is terrifying, and in one sense is also really impressive.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, excellent work sharing that with the class. Royce appreciate that. Okay, Now let's move into the next topic of conversation. We are gonna be sticking more primarily in the United States for the rest of this House panel releases more records from Jeffrey Epstein's The State, including letters allegedly written by Trump. Now, we're not gonna make the accusations that Trump and Epstein were the thickest of thieves and all these things that being said, there's been more than a handful of allegations, handwritten notes, pictures that were drawn, things of this nature that were said to have been from Trump to Epstein and vice versa. Trump has denied all these allegations and claims and all these things, and now he's to the point of actually interfering with the DOJ's job as far as releasing certain things to the public. And he's actually there's a conversation being have right now about possibly indicting him or well, I guess impeaching, but I mean that's the thing. He's going to be under threat of impeachment pretty much for anything he does, because that's just Trump's mo But anyway, this is from Washington. The White House Oversight Committee released more records from the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's estate late Monday, including hundreds of pages from a book compiled by Maxwell for his fiftieth birthday in two thousand and three. Hours earlier, Democrats on the panel had released a letter in the book allegedly signed by Trump. The President had denied pinning the message, which is typed within what appears to be the outline of a woman's body that has been discussed too GOP Committee chairman Rep. James Comer of Kentucky accused Democrats of chero picking documents and politicizing information. The committee subpoenas Epstein's estate in August, seeking documents and other materials as part of its investigation into the US government's handling of the case. Representative Robert Garcia of California, the top Democrat of the House Oversight Committee, said in a statement that the committee has secured the infamous birthday book that contains a note from President Trump that.
Speaker 2: He has said does not exist.
Speaker 1: It's time for the president to tell us the truth about what he knew and release all the Epstein files. The American people are demanding answers, Garcia said, noting that the Democrats are reviewing the contents of the book and expect to release our findings to the public.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I understand that the entire Epstein thing, especially right now, the left is doing anything and everything they can to hurt Trump. So the fact that Trump is trying to shy away from this and is trying to dismiss it and push it under the rug, the Democrats smell blood in the water. So they're just going to use this and build it up more and more and more and more and more. Right that being said, it's not as if the Democrats' names are not on that list as well, the epic list, the client list, the whatever else. It's understood that there is equal parts Republicans and Democrats on the Epstein list. I don't think that the Democrats actually want the list released, but they know that they can use it right now to make Trump look really, really, really bad. And because Trump is arguably the most egoic president we've had in damn near ever, he is tripling down on his stance and is willing to die on this hill rather than just talk about it openly and get ahead of the story in any way and try to cut their legs out from under him. At least that's what it appears to be at this time. Epstein's birthday book includes notes, photos, and crew drawings. The leatherbound book, titled The First Fifty Years, is filled with handwritten and type letters from friends, family, and girlfriends, as well as childhood memories. Many of the handwritten letters are hard to decipher. The book also contains Epstein's birth certificate, photos from childhood to adulthood, photos of women in bikinis, a chocolate chip cookie recipe, math equations, and some explicit stories about sex. The CBS News review found, well, I mean, you would expect that, right. The book is split into sections including family, Brooklyn, girlfriends, children, friends, science, girlfriends, quote unquote Special Assignments and Business. A prolog was written by Gislam Maxwell. One drawing in the book shows an adult man handling balloons to or handing balloons to a young girl. The year is nineteen eighty three. Next to it is a drawing showing an older man receiving a massage from three nearly nude women in two thousand and three. Epstein b Epstein, am all right, what a great country. The drawing is captioned It's unclear who the photo is from. A letter from a quote unquote girlfriend talks about Maxwell calling her to book a massage for her quote unquote employer. The woman recalls massaging Epstein's feet in nineteen ninety three. He requested that she fly with them that night to Florida, but the woman had a previous engagement. Epstein called her when he returned quote and my life was forever changed, she wrote, thanking him for all the opportunities he had provided her. Another quote unquote girlfriend wrote that she met Maxwell and Paul Beach while Maxwell was allegedly collecting quote unquote breast photos for Epstein. He liked tiitpicks. Okay, that's understood at this point but you know there it is. I came to see you months later. You told me to take off my top, the woman wrote, with the usual Epstein smile. You looked at my breast and said, yeah, I was right. Memory serves you correctly. The beauty mark was on the right breast.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: The book ends with a note from Maxwell that begins to the next fifty years.
Speaker 2: The next fifty years will be even more wonderful, she wrote. Now.
Speaker 1: In this same book, Bill Clinton appeared to write a short or short notes to Epstein. Letter bearing the same names of mister Trump and former President Bill Clinton were included in a section of Epstein's two thousand and three birthday book titled quote unquote Friends. A handwritten note that appeared to be signed by Clinton says, in part, it's reas suring, isn't it to have lasted as long across all the years of learning and knowing, and also to have your childlike curiosity, the drive to make a difference, and the solace of friends. The existence of Clinton's note was previously reported by The Wall Street Journal. Clinton spokesperson said in twenty nineteen, after Epstein was arrested that the foreign president hadn't spoken to the financi here in over a decade and knows nothing about the terrible crimes he had been charged with.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, that's gotta be a lie. And then Simon saying like, well, you know the Democrats are in on it too.
Speaker 1: That's an understood fact, right, the fact that Clinton in a dress was a painting at Epstein's island. You don't just do that just to do that, right, There's no doubt in my mind, especially with Bill Clinton being a fiend in his own right.
Speaker 2: And I'm not just saying because the Monica Lewinsky thing.
Speaker 1: There's a long list of reasons why Clinton was a part of doing some disgusting things in some very elite circles. But it makes perfect sense that he and Epstein were actually friends, not just distant acquaintances. But anyway, House Oversite releases hundreds of pages from Epstein's birthday book. Two hundred pages from the book compiled by Maxwell for the late sex of inter fiftyth birthday, How they talked about the House Oversight Committee Panels released two pages from the book, including a letter allegedly pinned from mister Trump. The President has called the letter fake. I will say that two hundred pages from the book was compiled and they're getting ready to release it. But the House Oversight Committee has released two pages specifically with Trump on them.
Speaker 2: That's not a good look.
Speaker 1: That could be why Republican or yeah, Republican Representative James Comer is saying that they are cherry picking documents and politicizing information received from the Epstein estate today, I'm all about the releasing of the information. If Trump is dirty on this, absolutely frying like everybody else. What I am saying is that you should also release all of the pages to where you're frying all guilty parties.
Speaker 2: It's just my hot take.
Speaker 1: House Oversight Democrats released on x a second page they said was from the birthday book, which contains a photo of Epstein and three women holding an oversized check bearing mister Trump's name. The fake check was made out to Epstein for twenty two five hundred dollars and signed DJ Trump, although it does not resemble mister Trump's actual signature. Jeffrey's showing early talents with money plus women sells fully depreciated blank to Donald Trump for twenty two thousand, five hundred dollars. Whatever that blank is it's redacted. Someone wrote under the photo Democrats set on X. The photo shows a longtime Moral Ago member joking about selling fully depreciated women to Donald Trump for twenty.
Speaker 2: Two thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: The faces of two of the people in the photo are also redacted. So all right, all I really wanted to bring up on this one. We don't have to spend too much time on this because it keeps going and going. Long story short, more things are coming out about the Epstein case, and of course they are politicizing it both sides. The Republicans are politicizing it to downplay it, the Democrats are politicizing politicizing it to elevate it. Meanwhile, there are still victims that are not seeing justice, and I am very happy to hear that so many of the victims are coming together to compile their own list. Unless they get suicided in so much shape or form, and they actually released that list, there's of course going to be committee after committee after committee to discredit them and say that that's wrong in all these things. And I get that, but also I think it's really important that those names get out there, if for nothing else, the Court of Public opinion. These people in power, especially the elected officials that would be on that list, they need to lose their jobs. They need to be arrested. They need to have this power taken from them. They need to have everything taken from them. And at least that would be the first step in that process. If we can't get justice in the courts, that at least we can get justice on the back end.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know. Maybe I'm just getting high on hopingum on that one.
Speaker 1: Now, with all this being said, former FBI officials sue, Okay, they're saying the Cash Betel fired them to stay in Trump's good graces. The suit, which names Patel and Attorney General Pamboondi, was filed by former acting FBI Director Brian Driskol, as well as Steven Jensen and Spencer Evans. Three former FBI officials sued the FBI Director Cash Ptel and Attorney General Pambondi on Wednesdays, saying their firings were mandated by the White House and Department of Justice and that Patel followed their orders to keep his job. Patel, the suit claimed, explained he had to fire people his superiors told him he had to fire them because.
Speaker 2: His ability to keep his own job dependent.
Speaker 1: On the removal of the agents who worked on k involving the President. Okay, Patel explained that there was nothing he or Driscoll could do to stop these or any other firings because the FBI tried to put the president in jail and he hasn't forgotten it. Patel also stated that the firings were retaliatory, according to the lawsuit, which alleges that he told Driscoll that all FBI employees who they identified who had worked on the cases against President Trump would be removed from their jobs, regardless of their retirement eligibility status. According to the lawsuit, Pateel, a Trump loyalist and former White House DOJ official, told Driscoll that he knew such firings violated FBI rules designed to protect agents from being fired or otherwise retaliated against for having worked on specific investigations, Buttel acknowledged that this would be in direct violation of internal FBI process. He again commented that he knew the nature of the summary firings were likely illegal and that he could be sued and later deposed. So if this this is true, if what the lawsuit is stating is accurate.
Speaker 2: But Tel knew that this was against protocol.
Speaker 1: He knew he could be sued and possibly taken out of office for this, and he did it anyway because he was ordered to.
Speaker 2: That's not a very good look.
Speaker 1: Pattel's private statement, as alleged in the lawsuit, would be in direct contradiction to his testimony during his US Senate confirmation hearing. Speaking under oath, Patel told senators that all FBI employees will be protected against political retribution. Also side point, Brian Driscoll, This FBI agent, big.
Speaker 2: Dog, what are we doing here? What are we doing here with.
Speaker 1: This crazy the curl frow plus the guy Fawkes mustache beard combo. This is a wild look. Is a wild look. He should not be in anywhere near the FBI. He stands out like a sore thumb. I'm just throwing this out like it's okay. That's that's wild. The lawsuit was filed by Driscoll, Stephen Jensen and former Assistant Director in charge of the Washington Field Office, and Spencer Evans, former Special Agent in charge of Las Vegas Field Office. News of the lawsuit was first reported by NPR and MSNBC.
Speaker 2: Well, of course.
Speaker 1: The lawsuit also says that certain agents were singled out for removal. For instance, it alleges that Deputy FBI Director Dan Bongino ordered Jensen to fire a specific agent who was a target of the Trump White House.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: The agent, Walt Giardina, had worked on Jack Smith and Robert Mueller's Special Council probes of Trump, but Giardina, who had a good reputation among fellow agents, had also investigated both Democrats and Republicans in other public corruption cases. The suit says, political loyalty tests now. The suit also says that when Trump transition team vetted Driscoll to potentially serve as acting deputy director, I'm sorry, acting Deputy FBI director, Yeah, he was asked questions that he considered a political loyal tests. Driscoll said that he was asked which candidate he had voted for in the recent elections, including whether he had voted for any Democrats. He was also asked if he agreed that agents who searched Trump's Florida property mar A Lago for classified documents should be hailed quote unquote accountable. Patel later told Driscoll that he would need to pass a review by the transition team if he was interested in serving in the FBI's headquarters. Patatel, according to the lawsuit, said that quote, as long as Driscoll was not prolific on social media, did not donate to the Democratic Party, and did not vote for Kamala Harrison twenty twenty four election, the vetting would not be an issue.
Speaker 2: End quote. That's a bit charged. It's a bit charged, wouldn't you say? That?
Speaker 1: Being said, if he did in fact oversee the investigation into Trump which led to nothing, as far as the investigations that were being hailed at that time anyway, that it is all before the Epstein conversation came out, This is while it was still going on during the election and stuff. Yeah, that's not a good look. And if you're gonna be the director of the FBI during the presidential reign of the guy that you tried to screw over, yeah, it would also make sense that that president would go out of his way to screw you over. Not saying it's right, I'm saying that I understand it. According to the suit, Driscoll declined to answer all the questions that he considered inappropriately political. He ultimately was appointed to the acting director position because Emil Bove, who was at the time set to be acting Deputy Attorney.
Speaker 2: General, said that Driscoll could be trusted.
Speaker 1: Former FBI agent Michael Clark also vouch for Driscoll and Robert Kassan, who was appointed acting deputy director Bove's search for the January sixth investigators. Both later played a central role in carrying out what the lawsuit says, we're retaliatory firings. According to the suit, Bove told Driscoll a week after Trump took office that Steven Miller, white House Deputy chief of Staff, was pushing him to carry out firings in the FBI on the same scale as both had conducted in the Justice Department. In a meeting late January, both told Driscoll and Cassane to give him a list of all FBI employees who were associated with the investigations of the January six quote unquote attack on the US Capitol. I'm putting the quotes there because the jan six the insurrection, the riots, none of this was riot or attack or any of these things. January sixth at the Capitol Building was a protest where they were let into the Capitol building by the security that was on duty at that time. You had a small handful that started trying to loot the place, but they were shut down by the other people that were a part of the mob.
Speaker 2: At that time.
Speaker 1: They went around the Capitol and took pictures and were like super respectful of the building because I would say that the majority of people that were there on jan six were patriots, not.
Speaker 2: Insurrectionists.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Bob also asked for the names of what he called a core case team, but no such team existed. According to the lawsuit, Driscoll said that thousands of FBI agents had been involved in the investigation and warned that if such a list were even leaked or made public, the FBI staffers on it would potentially face threats. Yeah you think. Bob replied that he believed that there was a cultural riot within the FBI. According to the lawsuit, Okay, anyway, Yeah. It goes on to talk about Bongino's social media focus, which I mean is what is I'm not a big fan of Dan Bongino any damn win, Sam, I see your hand raised, brother, what you got?
Speaker 18: Sorry?
Speaker 19: You were talking about the protests, how they were the quote unquote in selection A, there was actually a couple guys up there that was actively trying to get it turned into an armed insurrection, like a violent One of them was actually Nick Flints, And there's actual evidence that he was doing that to set up his quote the followers for the FBI and all it's good.
Speaker 15: There's a high probability he's actually FBI informant.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't doubt it. I'm not exactly a fan of Nick Flintes.
Speaker 15: I think he's a prick.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 1: And there's some people that like they ride him like they they they stroke that ego as much as they can. They think that he is the next great coming of political talking points, and I.
Speaker 19: Go ahead, so they ride him like he would have Burne new Hawley. They did grab the fuck out of him, like like a lot of people ride Anakin.
Speaker 2: They do. I personally don't understand why.
Speaker 1: I've heard him speak and I have agreed with certain things that he has said, and I vehemently did disagreed with a lot of things that he has said. I don't understand why he has become such a going from the realm of relative obscurity to the big thing, the big.
Speaker 2: Talking point all like, what did he do?
Speaker 1: What did he say that got him to any position where anyone knows who he is?
Speaker 19: A lot of it is because a lot of the he targets a lot of the the guys who are who are afraid to say what they really want. Though he hit a lot of more tend to be white supremacists.
Speaker 15: Some of the stuff he says.
Speaker 19: I can understand why he says it, but other things, I'm like, dude, you're just a hateful dick.
Speaker 2: A conservative Andrew tait.
Speaker 19: Ah kind of but he pretty much he's a he hates women.
Speaker 15: He uh bod batim.
Speaker 19: He said, what we should do is put the men in charge of women, shut the fuck up in backs for the most part, be in prison, and the world would be better.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, that's fucked up.
Speaker 15: Though you shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 1: So he's a far right hassan piker type of guy.
Speaker 19: Yeah, and I hate them both equally. And uh Nick Francis, he talks uh hell of hell a lot of shit about the h the alphabet, people of the gay community and all.
Speaker 15: But yet he isn't he dude.
Speaker 19: He got caught uh three times with streaming Uh inter racial gay porn and training porn.
Speaker 1: Which but aside from what you get catching the guys like history and all that, I thought he was gay.
Speaker 2: Is he claiming that he's straight?
Speaker 19: He claims to be a straight Uh what I'm like, dog, I'm a straight man and you throw off my gate or like a red flag?
Speaker 7: Dog?
Speaker 2: My god, Tony, I see you on muted brother way in here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what to make him. He claims he's just not into having any relationship with any woman because he doesn't think he can trust anyone and he's too famous and he if he found a good one, he wouldn't want to put him through it. And like you, I probably agree with a lot of the stuff he says. He's he's more of a racist than I am, that's for sure. And he Uh, the most objectiable thing I've seen him do is he's he's collaborated a little bit with this far left freakish guy named Destiny, and Destiny once said, oh, I like little kids because they're tighter, and then Nick Fuente is laughed and just said dope based and it should have been more like that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Okay, So trying to go for super edgy comedy vibes here and it's like, no, you're just missing the mark and pissing people off.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 19: He also made light of what what was it?
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 19: He's even made off colored comments about the gay nightclub back guys shot up for a couple of years ago, said that he was deserved and righteous.
Speaker 1: Oh for the little So he's an inside So he's an who's hateful of everyone basically.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 19: I think it's probably because he himself. He hates himself, so he hates that body else because his parents didn't give him enough love as a child.
Speaker 2: Like Adolf Hitler, gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 5: Well, here's the thing. A lot of people think he's an FBI informant because he was telling people to go into the Capitol on January sixth, twenty twenty one, and he was actually there. He didn't go in, but he seems to have gotten let off pretty easily compared to a lot of other people. So people and a lot.
Speaker 19: Of a lot of his followers are the ones that got arrested for the quote unquote in A couple of them even tried to He was even telling them to fight the police and kill him.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this guy needs to be shut down.
Speaker 5: So wow, Yeah, it's kind of Ray Epps situation or even Baked Alaska.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know as much about that guy, but that guy he came clean and said, yeah, I became an FBI informant because they were threatening me so much. And Nick Flantes is not admitted to being an FBI in format but it is suspicious that he got let off pretty easily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could. I could actually see that from him to the point.
Speaker 19: All the other quote unquote influencers that were there, they were all put on an investigation, but he was not.
Speaker 15: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, on to the next topic of conversation. For anybody who doesn't know, there was a stabbing, uh in it was a South Carolina, North Carolina, excuse me from a Ukrainian woman who is twenty three years old, Arena Zanutzka.
Speaker 2: That I pronounced that one right, Tony, Oh yeah you did. I was muted. Sorry for Arena Zarutzka.
Speaker 1: There we go was stabbed in the next multiple by multiple Felon de Claris, Carlos Brown, excuse me, in shar Arlotte, North Carolina, after fleeing the war in Ukraine. On screen, we have the video of the stabbing taking place, and then we're gonna talk more in depth about it, because apparently old Carlos Brown had multiple felonies violent charges and kept getting released. So they're finally looking at this a little more seriously, like, Hey, I know our justice department's broken, right, the justice system in this country is not the best, But there's no reason why this person should have been in the first place able to put their hands on someone else, let alone this kind of a vicious attack.
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead and watch this. Dewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 1: It cut out, so it just cut out right after the stabbing happened. You see her looking at him like, what the hell just happened. Her face is in her hands at that point, but there's blood splattered all over her pants. Wow, Okay, let's read this article about it. North Carolina officials. Go ahead, Tony.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I wanted to comment. I was surprised to see that this video was even allowed out, and I want to comment that it happened August twenty second, and I think I first saw it September third or fourth, one evening, and then it went it exploded on Twitter the next day and to me. The most important thing about this is that Twitter or x is what really made this story big, because people were commenting days after it went viral about how the New York Times, ABC, CBS, NBC, even Fox News and Wappo and just every other news story. If you search zero stories, zero results. But this twenty three year old Ukrainian woman was very well known on Twitter. And the most recent thing going on is Elon Musk, Andrew Tait and a bunch of other rich guys are saying they will put up millions of dollars to put murals of her picture all over the place, kind of like it was done for George Floyd, and I think, yeah, that would be good, because why did he get so much attention. I don't think he was one hundred percent responsible for his own death. Like so many things, people want to blame one person and put one hundred percent responsibility on them, and I think it was shared between Derek Chauvin and George Floyd. I think they both contributed to that, but this woman was completely innocent. So I'm all in favor of giving it as much attention as possible and then when we're when we're done with this article, I want you to play another video of the killer actually speaking, because he's asserting that he thinks he was he was drugged or something. I don't believe him. Yeah, I put it in the chat, but you know, we can do the article first if you want to do.
Speaker 1: It, all right, Yeah, yeah, definitely, We're definitely gonna be talking about that because as much as I do enjoy talking about geopolitics and just the news in general and things like that, I'm also a massive conspiracy head. And if this guy is claiming that he was a targeted individual.
Speaker 2: We have had on the Cult.
Speaker 1: Of Conspiracy somewhere around like four or five people that have reached out to us and said they will want to come on to our show because they think that they are victims of gang stalking, they think they are victims of being a targeted individual, all these things, which, for the record, there have been cases of people that are being watched by the government just to mess with their heads. We just talked about that on an episode when we talked about Majestic twelve and all of that. So Paul Benowitz, for the record, if anybody wants to look into him, he was somebody that you could argue was a targeted individual.
Speaker 2: But if this guy.
Speaker 1: Is saying that he stabbed this woman because the voices in his head told him to or something like that, Yeah, no, we're gonna have to have a series talk about it. But all right, North Carolina officials address crime after fatal stabbing of Ukrainian refugee on public transit. The Arena Zarutska, twenty three, who recently immigrated to the United States from Ukraine, was.
Speaker 2: Killed last month.
Speaker 1: Let's see, this is a three minute video talking about it.
Speaker 2: We can you know what.
Speaker 1: Let's see here. Yeah, it's a relatively short article. All right, let's play the video. See what they have to say about it.
Speaker 17: In just the last hour or so, you heard DOJ officials calling this a terroristic act. And because these are federal charges, this means the suspect could be eligible for the death penalty. There's been a big uproar after video of the murder of this twenty three year old woman circulated online.
Speaker 1: And now, wait a minute, for it to be terroristic, that means that it would have had to have had political motives. Perhaps it did. Perhaps there's something more about old d carlists that were just missing right now. But just because somebody does something horrible does not mean that it's terroristic my definition. They have to be doing what they are doing to advance their own political aims or motives.
Speaker 2: But let's learn more together.
Speaker 17: Now, state officials want to ramp up security on trains and in public spaces. I want to get to Gabe Guzierras now and gave North Carolina. What has happened in Charlotte several weeks ago and over the course of the last several weeks has now become a real flashpoint nationally as it relates to the White House and some of their crime initiatives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, Halley.
Speaker 20: Look, the White House today and from the last several days, has been highlighting this case, especially in the context of President Trump cracking down on crime, as a White House officials say, in cities across the country, but this one in particular because of that video has really garnered so much attention and the development now with that federal charge. The suspect, the Carlos Brown Junior, now charged by federal authorities at the federal level with causing death on a mass transit system. Now today in their news conference, federal authorities talked about the twenty three year old Ukrainian immigrant and how she was just building her life here in the United States. President Trump himself earlier today posted on social media about this case, and he highlighted not just the suspect's lengthy criminal history, but also blamed Charlotte's bail system.
Speaker 15: Let's listen China.
Speaker 18: For far too long, Americans have been forced to put up with Democrat run cities that set loose savage, bloodthirsty criminals to pray on innocent people. They've adopted a policy of catch and release for thugs and killers. In Charlotte, North Carolina. We saw the results of these policies when a twenty three year old woman who came here from Ukraine met her bloody end on a public train.
Speaker 20: Now, the twenty three year old Arena Zerutzk, according to federal authorities, have been staying at a bomb shelter shortly before she came to the US. Also today, Halle Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy said that his department would investigate this incident, and he's threatening to withhold federal funds if local leaders don't do more to protect writers on public transit Health Gabe.
Speaker 17: It is entirely possible that we could hear from the President himself on this again directly at this event that is scheduled to happen at the Oval Office, looks like it's running a bit behind schedule. Talk us through that piece of it. Do we know when that's going to happen still, TVD.
Speaker 20: Right, Yes, it's one of those events where you know, the President holding event here at the White House that has been delayed significantly now for about an hour, about a half hour or so. We're still waiting to see if he does open it up to press and what he'll certainly take questions on that, and as you were talking about with Richard Angel, there's certainly many other topics.
Speaker 2: Other reporters were asking about it.
Speaker 1: All right, So the over under this Trump is saying that it is absolutely because the bail system that this individual was even allowed to be out here in the first place. Let's read in here, let's see officials address transit safety concerns. She was killed in Charlotte Area transit system train last month. Her fatal stabbing was generating national outrage in recent days after the video of the killing was released and the suspect was identified as having.
Speaker 2: A history of violent crimes.
Speaker 1: Some local lawmakers on Wednesday said that the killing called for expanding Charlotte's police force and mental health services and staffing the District attorney's office. Others blamed the democratic policies and quote unquote woke narratives and called for overhauling the state's criminal justice system.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say that it.
Speaker 1: Is the democratic policies or the woke narratives because you have the same problem all around any main big city in the country, which I guess yes, that kind of goes in the ligne with that, But we need an entire justice reform in this country. Violent criminals, somehow in certain areas basically walk after doing a little six month ride. That needs to be stopped. But let's continue here. Let's be very clear. Crime is a choice, and Democrats have chosen to side with criminals, Jason Simmons, the chairman of the North Carolina Republican Party, said at the news conference. And there we have it. There is always a politician that is ready to politicize everything, whether it is based in reality or not. You know, time and place. Maybe we just need to look at the entirety, not okay, whatever young on the air policies of appeasement. They're weak on crime policies. They're open door and revolving door policies in our criminal justice system in jails have allowed murderers back on the streets time and time again.
Speaker 2: That is accurate.
Speaker 1: Speaking at news conferences the Charlotte Transit City Transit Systs station rather city council members, Malcolm Graham, a Democrat, appeared to suggest that Democratic politicians bore some.
Speaker 2: Of the blame oo eating itself alive from the inside. That's rare. Let me be clear. We also must close the revolving door for repeat offenders. He said.
Speaker 1: Too many of the crimes that disrupt our neighborhoods and transit systems are committed by individuals who cycle through the system over and over and over again. Graham added, there's no choice but to meet this moment with clarity of purpose by increasing and by increasing, by addressing root causes, admitting our shortcomings where they exist, and listening to community voices, and acting swiftly to regain public confidence. Yeah, I don't think you're gonna regain that, homie, I really don't think. So let's continue here. To Carlos Brown Junior thirty four, was charged with the committee an act causing death on a mass transportation system. Brown has a criminal history spanning over a decade, including felony, breaking and entering, and robbery with a dangerous weapon, according to court records. His criminal record has drawn the from some federal officials who said they should not have been out on the streets. Yeah, I agree, this tragedy was preventable. There must be accountability. North Carolinians deserve better. That was from a representative, Tim Moore. He wrote that on X White House Deputy Chief of Staff Stephen Miller blame Zaruska's Zeruska's death on the Democratic Party, accusing politicians and judges who are typically apologized a political figures, of being too lenient and prosecuting criminals. Perhaps most shamefully of all, the majority of media, many outlets in this room decided that her murder was not worth reporting on originally because it did not fit a preferred narrative. That was from Caroline Levitt, which is very accurate. Like you said, Tony, this happened late August. We're coming up on the middle of September, and it's just now making its rounds as being a story Why was it pushed under the rug for a week?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess the video didn't come out for a while, but as soon as it did, it just exploded on Twitter, but nowhere else. You know, good Morning America will push the stuff about you know, Trayvon Martin or George Floyd, but they won't push this. I got a few other anecdotes to share with you. The name of the judge who released her was named Teresa Stokes and she was not even a lawyer. Apparently, you don't have to be a lawyer in North Carolina to be a judge. And there's something like eight other states like that. I got it written down here somewhere North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia, Texas, and Arizona. You don't need to be a lawyer to be a magistrate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just had to be elected through the position. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know how that works. Another anecdote I want to share, and let's see. I am Catholic, but some Catholics are saying, look, when George Floyd died, I'm reading from a spot. The Church's reaction was swift and profound. The Pope condemned racism, and his death, including a message to the USA. Cardinal Ferrell led a vigil at the Vatican, saying that death was so unreal it felt like a movie. The Bishop of al Paso and his priest took the knee for eight minutes and forty six seconds. The Pope personally called him to thank him for doing so. Catholic University of American Washington installed artwork depicting George Floyd as Jesus and his mother as Mary. And I'm looking at her right now. Listeners can't see it, but you know, you can just imagine it. And there's been no comment anywhere from church leaders about Irene Zarutzka, and I think why not? There probably should be, And I guess we're probably gonna get to the video. But I also see Sam's hand as raised.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I got the video pulled up here. But Sam, what you got? Brother?
Speaker 5: The sorry?
Speaker 19: Uh my thought process on the stabbing. I was researching it today. The sister of the kid who was saying that while her father was in a prison and everything that he would he talked about being chicked and everything. I'm not saying that it's not possible, but I also know that in Alabama or they were.
Speaker 15: Behind a prisoner.
Speaker 19: It was found that two hundred and fifty prisoners, and like I want to say, in like the last five years, if their bodies were found with no organs.
Speaker 15: So it's tightly taught possible.
Speaker 2: I mean fair.
Speaker 1: But that being said, typically somebody who is in and out of the jail system probably doesn't have like the best organs that you would want to harvest. Right, They're probably more than likely using some sort of illicit substance on mass, probably not eating right, probably not in the best health.
Speaker 2: So and I don't know this for a fact.
Speaker 1: I could be very wrong here, but it would stand to reason in my mind that, like if I was going to harvest a liver or some kidneys that I was going to try to sell in the black market for like that purpose, I would want to go with somebody who is in peak health and physical condition, not somebody who probably just did all kinds of drugs in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 15: I could be wrong, that's true, But you also think of this way.
Speaker 19: These the lifers the prison said, oh they were killed in prison, they don't have to release them. A lot of times they don't release the body. They say poor law we cremated them, so that it's completely plausible. And I know for a fact the prison system down South has corrupted as a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 19: The prison guard cub stopped my daddy when he was in prison at all, I believe it. So I yeah, I love the South, It's where I'm from and all.
Speaker 15: But the ship's corrupt.
Speaker 19: And the CNN people did when the stabbing, they said that he was they didn't even talk about her. They were trying to make it out to seem that he was the victim and everything. And I feel like that's a slap in the face of not just that PU goals mainly for the family, but to everybody as a viewer.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, And I mean that's classic narcissistic victim mentality, right, But it's done on this scale. They get institutionalized into feeling like, oh, poor me, poor repeat felon of violent crimes to be in this position. It's not my fault that I'm here for the fifth time. It's the it's society's fault. It's like, look, I understand that, especially somebody who gets a rest of a nonviolent crime and they get put into the system and they do become institutionalized, and then they get out and they can't find a job. They have to try to rebuild themselves from scratch, and they have a hard time, and they really do fall into a vicious cycle.
Speaker 2: I understand this conversation for sure. For violent criminals. That's there's a difference here. There's a very fine line in the sand to be drawn between somebody selling a couple of pounds of weed and somebody who shot up a grocery store and rob the cash. Here, there's a difference here.
Speaker 19: Yeah, John, I just found out other like in the last last forty minutes, thirteen's two is eighteen, one is nineteen There cony on the run in my town, and that they shot a sixteen year old kid today.
Speaker 1: That's a different conversation than some kid who's selling, you know, some sort of illicit substance on the street corner somewhere, who's not carrying a weapon.
Speaker 15: Yeah no, I don't know what all happened, but.
Speaker 19: I think there's been too much death today and then tomorrow is nine to eleven.
Speaker 15: I just yeah, weak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're gonna get to more of that in a second, But I do want to read this article or at least this X post right here.
Speaker 2: So this is from Danielle bloom.
Speaker 1: Thal Dossi, whoever there doc on the Carlos Brown psyop to divide American public. A black man with history of robbery, chipped in jail, is released, calls nine to one one, begs for help, and gets in trouble for it. Labeled mentally ill activated to kill beautiful white Ukrainian refugee, provoking racial polarization.
Speaker 2: That's quite a claim to be made. Here we go. This is from CNN.
Speaker 1: Suspects said he killed his victim quote because she was reading my mind end quote. His sister says, oh, sweet Jesus, I mean.
Speaker 5: It seems like they're planting the seeds for an insanity defense. And there's a video with about a one minute interview of him where he starts talking about materials that they put in his body. So it's either it's either true or it's not. It's trying to make an insanity defense.
Speaker 1: Though, well then fine, then I would say that he is criminally insane and should be locked up never to see the light of day again, if that's true, which it's not clearly. For years, loved one struggle to find Brown the care that he needed. Family members said, yeah, it's anyway.
Speaker 2: Brown.
Speaker 5: You have the video on the post too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gona pull up the video here in a second.
Speaker 1: Brown had been diagnosed with schizophrenia and suffered hallucinations and paranoia. His sister, Tracy Brown said. She said her brother told her multiple times the government had implanted a chip in him. I knew he was battling something, but I wanted to know what it was. All right, real quick, the sister is saying, they keep talking about he was chipped. He had been diagnosed with schizophrenia and suffered hallucinations and paranoia. Yet somehow they are realistically acting like he was chipped and activated. He I'm sorry that what but all right, let's let's see. This is the video clip of the interview.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the material, uh feels like the material used my body the steps lady.
Speaker 21: And so she just got stabbed.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know that's not me I'm talking about just for no reason. But since they did that, Since they did that, now they got to investigate the materia my body is supposed to Since they want to do all that, now they got to investigate.
Speaker 15: Fu.
Speaker 21: Because she's from she's from the Ukraine. She's from Russia, and you know they got a ward. They had a war going on against the United States. So I'm just trying to understand out of all.
Speaker 9: People, that's hey, it ain't I don't have nothing. They just lasted out on her. That's that. That's what happened. They lasted out on her. What was working the album, who was working, whoever was working the materials?
Speaker 1: Okay, just overall, fuck this guy. So he's saying, oh, you know, you know me, I had nothing to do with that. There is literally a video of you chilling on the bus. You open a knife, put it back in your pocket and try to act nonchalant. This girl sits down and then you stand up and just just shank the.
Speaker 2: Shit out of her, kill her, and then get off the bus.
Speaker 1: And you're saying, oh, but it's just a material in my body, bro, I had none to do with me.
Speaker 2: You know me that you know all.
Speaker 1: This, never mind his track record of violent crimes, but this ain't you, because you're the materials that they put in you. Listen, I understand mk ult is a thing. I believe brainwashing is a thing. I believe that there can be in fact individual that if you want to use the term activated, Yeah, I believe that's a thing that can happen. This shows no signs of that whatsoever, mostly because if it was an activated individual, they wouldn't have the cognizant, you know, mental capacity to say that they were activated. They would also have like no recollection of it. It's like doing something under a trance or hallucination where you have no idea what happened until after the fact.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: This guy is an absolute clown and should be put to death. I'm one hundred percent in agreement with that statement. Wow, okay, speaking of some horrible things that have happened today, One dead and three injured after a shooting in Evergreen High School in Colorado, or Colorado if.
Speaker 2: You depend on Hey, you say it.
Speaker 1: One student has died and three others were injured in a shooting at Evergreen High School on Wednesday afternoon. Common Spirit Saint Anthony Hospital confirmed the death but would not share any other details about the student who died. Spokesperson Lindsay Radford said three students, including the shooter, were being treated at the hospital for gunshot wounds. The fourth student took themselves to the hospital with injury sustained while escaping the high school and fleeing to a nearby elementary school. The Jefferson County Sheriff's Office said the alleged shooter was a sixteen year old male who suffered a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Apparently he was bad at it, because he's still alive. Anyway, This is the scariest thing you could ever think could happen, said Jackie Kelly, public information officer with Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, at a press conference Wednesday afternoon. Honestly, I don't know if our suspect is old enough to even drive.
Speaker 2: Well, he's sixteen, so that I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a nationwide thing that you could at sixteen with a driver's license. But okay, The Sheriff's office said a calls for an active shooter were received around twelve thirty pm Wednesday. Officers were at the school in two minutes, Kelly said, and encountered the shooter within five minutes. Kelly said officers did not discharge their guns during the encounter.
Speaker 2: Wow, so this.
Speaker 1: Kid did what he came there to do and then decided to turn the gun on himself. The police didn't actually even have to fire a shot. They were just kind of, you know, they were just on scene and then cleaning up the mess afterwards. Law enforcement officers from across the metro area offered services or even drove up unasked, to the foothills to help at the scene. Jefferson County Sheriff Reggie Marnelli says, excuse me.
Speaker 2: Marinelli said sorry.
Speaker 1: Federal officials also helped with the dozens of student interviews and the forensic investigations at the two crime scenes at the school. Shootings occurred on the inside and outside of the building. Well, yeah, that's typically the only two options, all right. Parents were asked to go to Bergon Meadow Elementary School at Okay to reunite with their students. Hundreds of parents waited in a line at school until they met their students.
Speaker 21: Wow.
Speaker 1: As of late Wednesday, the students had all been reunited with their families, their friends, and the school was shuddered. The gunman used a revolver in the sheriff's office said there were hundreds of witnesses. It was unclear whether the victims were targeted. The sheriff said, also it would be seeking search warrants for the shooters home and locker. Evergreen High School is about twenty eight miles southwest of Denver and rolls about nine hundred students, according to the Department of Education. I always knew it was when, not if, students and parents react. Cameron Jones, a ninth grader at the Evergreen High School. He said that he was eating lunch outside when he heard three gunshots. A security guard then told them to run. He said he never thought of shooting like Wednesdays would happen in Evergreen. It seems like a relatively small little town. I mean, the high school only has nine hundred students. It's not small like many many small, but it's also not like massive that's.
Speaker 2: You know, it's in the middle somewhere. Absolutely not. Jones said.
Speaker 1: I thought this was like a one in a million thing, and it still feels surreal that it happened. Jen Weber, mother of a freshman student at the school, said she was washing her car when her son sent her a text message about that a shooting.
Speaker 2: What's happening.
Speaker 1: So they're giving these first people or first person accounts of what took place here Colorado, Colorado has lived through this pain too many times. Jefferson County Education Association, a teachers' union in the district, said in a statement that every time a school shooting happens, it re traumatizes the community that lived through the Columbine shooting in nineteen ninety nine. Colorado has lived through this pain too many times. We cannot become numb. We cannot accept this as normal. We demand that our leaders at every level, local, state, and national take real, meaningful action to in the epidemic of gun violence in our schools. Okay, I agree with what she is saying, except for that last sentence.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the deal, and you could look this up.
Speaker 1: It is the the is it Fast or Foster? I forget the guy's name who actually conducted a study on the number of school shootings that are taking place in America pretty much since the beginning, and the reality of it is is an uncomfortable thing to say, but it's very true. A student in America right now is three times less likely to be shot at a school shooting than they were in the eighties and nineties. The reality of it, by the numbers. Okay, take away what the media is telling you. Take away what the political agendas are telling you about how they need to take guns and mag capacities and ars, and ak's run about most shootings happen with handguns. You've never heard of a handgun band ever being proposed in any kind of legal hearing whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Throwing this out.
Speaker 1: In the eighties and nineties, you had a point one five percent chance, okay, not even one percent. You had a point one five percent chance of being shot in a school shooting. Currently, with the numbers that we have on file, you have a point zero five percent chance to be shot in a school shooting. As of right now, we were three times more likely to be shot in the school to which we were all a part of. But you wouldn't hear that, right, You would not know that unless you actually looked at the crime statistics.
Speaker 2: It was very similar to whenever.
Speaker 1: Like we said earlier, George Floyd and I remember having this conversation with a guy and he was saying that there's a systemic issue where black men are shot and killed more than white men by cops.
Speaker 2: And it's insane.
Speaker 1: I'm like, if you look at the true statistics of it, two to one white guys are shot and killed by cops every year than black guys.
Speaker 2: And that's a year over year over year. Fact. Wait what I'm like, Well, hold on, dude, keep in mind this nation is two to one white to black. Well what does that mean?
Speaker 1: I'm like, So, what that means is criminals be doing criminals shit at about it equal rate, regardless of what race they are. Now, then we had a whole conversation about how a black guy is three times more likely to get a harsher prison sentence than a white guy. And that's a problem we could have with that conversation. But as far as the statistics, the true numbers and facts and figures school shootings, we are safer now by leaps and bounds than we were in the eighties and nineties when Columbine took place. So if we're going to go down this road of how we need to stop the epidemic of school shootings, they're actually way less now than they have been in years and years and years and years. But again, people need to do their own research on this. Now as we are talking about these things and we're talking about shootings, we do need to bring this up. As of time of recording, it has only been a few hours since Charlie Kirk was shot and killed. I am not going to spend a lot of time talking about it this evening. And the reason why is because there is so much information that has come out and I don't know how much of it is credible.
Speaker 2: Let me break down all of what happened today.
Speaker 1: Today, Jonathan and I were shooting an episode talking about Mozart and Freemasonry. I thought it was an interesting episode. It'll be dropping on the cult conspiracy here soon. It's fascinating. And we got done shooting. I immediately had to go get my kids from school. I immediately had to go do this, immediately had to go this. Jonathan hit me up as like, holy shit, Charlie Kirk was just shot. And I kind of thought it was a hoax, but I also thought that there was a pretty decent shot that it was real.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Then I get calls and text messages from.
Speaker 1: With no ego here, probably ten people, some family members, some former co workers, some cult members, all of them asking me, broch you hear about this?
Speaker 2: What do you think? And I'm like, dude, I honestly haven't heard much about it. What have you heard? What's the going narrative here.
Speaker 1: In the quick amount of research that I did do with the amount of time that I actually had to myself today, which was only a few minutes, I found that, yes, he was shot in the neck.
Speaker 2: People are swearing that it was with a five five six round. I have issue with that. People are swearing that it was all a part of a plan to send a message to the conservatives. We could have that talk.
Speaker 1: There are those that say that he survived and was in stable conditions at the hospital and died later. If you've seen the video of him getting shot, your boy was dead in I'm talking If he survived for another twenty seconds after that bullet hit him, I would be shocked.
Speaker 2: There's no way. But we'll talk about it too.
Speaker 1: There's videos of a shooter on the roof of a high rise building and people took videos of it and allegedly told the local police, and nothing was done about this. I don't know how verifiable or true that is, but that's at least one conversation that's happening. I do know that from the video, you can clearly see a dude laying in the prone position on top of a building, and this is before the shot even rang out.
Speaker 2: So did they know what that was? Did they not? I'm just as of this moment, this is why I don't want to make a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Of speculation about it, because there's still a lot of unknown factors with this.
Speaker 2: I will say, as of this moment, I will say that, yes, this is a tragedy.
Speaker 1: Charlie Kirk was thirty one years old, and I believe he had two kids, and he was a very well spoken political talking head for the Republican Party and just conservative ideals as a whole. And while I may not have agreed with every single thing he ever said, I did agree with more than a few more. I would say the vast majority of the things that he said. Every now and then he would say some shit that I thought was a little wild, But for the most part, I thought he was on the money.
Speaker 2: And I am saddened by his death. For sure. They had a guy that they took into custody.
Speaker 1: It was this old white guy who was bald and his pants are around his ankles, and they said that they had the shooter in custody. People were shitting on this guy as they drug him off. They later questioned him and released him. He clearly was not the guy. Then there's another report saying they absolutely have another person of interest in custody. There's another report saying that they absolutely have the shooter in custody. There's another saying that he is still at large as of time of recording right now Wednesday night. There is a lot of unknown factors with this situation. My personal take as of this moment, and I could be wrong. I believe that he was shot with a three hundred blackout that was suppressed stung it out.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: It would not shock me if we see an ar styled rifle the murder weapon. But judging from the size of the entrance wound in the neck, that was not a five to five to six round. But I also don't believe that it was a supersonic realm for other reasons. I was obviously suppressed based off of the sound that we heard, and that's kind of why I'm leaning more towards a three in a blackout because of the diameter of the hole and also the fact that it's naturally a subsonic round, so it's even easier to suppress.
Speaker 2: Could be wrong.
Speaker 1: The shot probably came from a couple hundred yards away. I don't believe that he was some guy in the crowd. I've heard reports. I've heard reports saying seventy yards, two hundred yards. I'm not even saying it was five hundred. I'm saying I'm putting it somewhere in the realm of between one hundred and fifty to three hundred yards. And I think whoever this person that took the shot was was aiming for a headshot, but didn't account for what that bullet drop would look like on a suppressed rifle. I think that that was intended for his head, but it got about six inches lower than anticipated. There's a lot of unknowns, Sam, go ahead, brother.
Speaker 19: As we talked about it a little bit earlier. I'm not the only event that works at my job and everything. Or my buddy Cody, he's an airin that ain't saying much, but the dude's an A dude has more guns than I do. Me and him, we were talking about it and he we both came to the same conclusion. It was suppressed and you say it's three hundred back out. I said it had to be more than a five five six. I personally was leaning more towards it like a three h eight personally.
Speaker 2: Could be, could be.
Speaker 19: I've had a Moses, I trust me. I've came from a staking my own damn head off with it. But the just the way the way that the sat that you could hear the crack of the bullet before you saw him get hit, So that tells me that it was a It was a pretty good distance. And because a lot of times, like with a handgun, it's up close, you're gonna hear the you're gonna hear the bang, but you can see the dude fall pretty much at the exact same time because.
Speaker 1: Sonic though even through its sub sonic, so you would have gotten the shot and then heard the crack. So the fact that they were pretty close to each other tells me he wasn't thousand yards away or nothing crazy like that.
Speaker 19: It was exactly Yeah, but there's still gonna be that distance. And I'm not gonna lie a part of me. When I saw it, my heart drop, I knew it instantly.
Speaker 15: He's dead.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, when you saw that bright red blood spurt from the neck like.
Speaker 15: That, like you pretty much saw you saw his neck fall out.
Speaker 2: It was horrible.
Speaker 15: I've seen Gore.
Speaker 19: I've seen murder like as far from me to you, like in the screen, I've seen the dude get killed.
Speaker 15: This this was almost because I grew up looking up to Charlie Cook. I'm not gonna lie about it.
Speaker 19: Him being Shapiro, even my little Unapolis or whatever his name is now, I grew up. I respected him. I liked the way they talked. I like the fact that they were coherent, they explained to you why they did it. None of them ever calls for violence. And the fact that they killed Charlie and he was never he was not a violent man. He he never insulted anybody. He always wanted to actually have a conversation. The fact that they killed a man whose main weapon quote unquote was his tongue. He talked, He talked about Jesus, and he tried to spread the word but also try to help people alarm on the journey and everything. The fact that they killed him tells me that he was effective and that they were afraid of the truth that he was speaking.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: And then also to see in the it's disgusting to me that they had to politicize it. Granted I understand and that he is a political talking head, so this kind of comes with the territory. I understand that Congress today tried to have a moment of silence to recognize him.
Speaker 2: The Democrats would not shut up.
Speaker 1: They were disrespectfully making an ass of themselves because it was Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: It is so yeah.
Speaker 19: With that being said, I feel like they should be stripped of all the all status, meaning whatever job they have, they should be stripped of, and they should be personally, I feel like they should be exiled.
Speaker 1: Well, I understand there's people that are gonna say, well, he wasn't a politician, so it's not like they necessarily should have even had a moment of silence for him at all because he was just he was a content creator.
Speaker 15: They had a moment of silence for George Floyd.
Speaker 19: They gave him a folded flag as in a twenty one gun salute, as if he was a miditarty personnel, when the dude was not where near honorable.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm agreeing. I agree.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that their argument saying that why would be for him, he wasn't one of us like that, You're right. The other side of that is they did the whole kneeling thing and the fist rays and all that for.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Yeah, they gave him a military esque funeral, gave him a full on twenty one gun salute. Yet they've yet Congress spits on all of our homeless bedoms and the men that actually died to keep the money lying in their fucking pockets. Yeah, and yet they're gonna disrespect Charlie. Like, I'm actually trying not to get emotional because it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could hear in your voice, brother, I get it.
Speaker 19: I I feel it's weird. I'm almost still type of calm, like I'm not even angry.
Speaker 15: I am livid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tony, I see you're unmuted to brother, what you got?
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wanted to talk about a couple of the theories and things people have noticed. So one thing that happened right after was a plane took off from Provo, Utah, flew south for about half an hour and turned off its transponder, which is very illegal, and then it appeared on the transponder again thirty minutes later. So some people think, oh, it was taking the assassin to somewhere where he could paarachute out like the one guy. Yeah, yeah, there's some speculation might happen.
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying that, I'm just reporting what i'm seeing.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 5: And yeah, it does feel kind of like it was well plotted because there were two people who you mentioned who were the alleged shooters who were caught very early on, and both of them turned out not to be. One of them was caught with a BB gun and the other one was caught just saying shoot me, shoot me, yeah, like he was trying to And it seems like they were both trying to distract and this was a plot so that the guy on the roof could get away. And the last piece of speculation, a lot of people are saying, Israel did it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've heard this the Mormons, right. I heard it was the Mountain Jews. I heard it was the real Jews.
Speaker 1: I heard that it was the Illuminati. I've heard that it was the Freemasons. I've heard that Jesuits had their.
Speaker 7: Hand in this.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: This is also why, as far as the theories go, it's like the more I looked, the more that it was like that knee jerk reaction that happens anytime something horrible takes place.
Speaker 2: And it's like, Yep, Nope, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Because that was my of initial thought was like, this is the hottest bit of news that is happening right now as of time of recording.
Speaker 2: We got to talk about it.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, there's no way that I'm spending an entire Cajun Night episode with ten hour old information, and like, I'm gonna have some sort of a reality grasp on this. It's very possible that by the time this episode releases, they will have the actual shooter in custody, right, and maybe they'll have more of a story made up for it, and all these things. I'm just saying that I Am not going to jump the gun and speak on something having all the information.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 1: That's but yeah, I'm with you that I've heard Israel obviously wasn't involved. It was the cartels, it was this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm really hoping we wake up tomorrow we find who did it and that it's not any of those things. It's probably going to be somebody who hated the Right and hated Charlie Kirk. But the exact reason I really hope they catch him. If they don't catch him, oh man, this is gonna be a revolution.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's also interesting that Trump's attempted shooter just got sentenced. That happened yesterday. As a matter of fact, I find that.
Speaker 5: Again, like a year ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy that tried on the golf course.
Speaker 19: Yeah, the old guy, Oh what was it, the white guy, the quote unquote white trans goal, whatever you want to call it, didn't he didn't he get killed.
Speaker 2: Two white trans girl.
Speaker 15: Like it was a guy who wanted to be a chick.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: No, two weeks ago.
Speaker 19: No, the first guy that tried to kill Trump, like the little creepy looking white boy.
Speaker 2: Thomas.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 19: There was a suspected shouter that I've I don't know how true it is, but there's a picture of a pregnant lady came bull beard and everything, dressed like a man with pitt with flags that says quote unquote race trader, everything that holding up the black lives matter, there's a death to America and all that. And I'm just like it, it's kind of don't you think it's kind of coincidental that we got oh, we don't know which which one is it. The left is saying, well, the transgender should have the light on guns when they are trying to take the guns from everybody else.
Speaker 15: And but it's just the left is being weird.
Speaker 19: Normally they're like, oh, school shooting, but they're laughing at a school shooting right now. Charlie was on a school campus, so that by definition was a school shooting.
Speaker 2: Yes, so how is it?
Speaker 15: Oh? But yeah, the people are saying, oh, why why is the right so sympathetic now?
Speaker 19: They're never sympathetic for all the other school shootings, and I case in point, whenever there is a school shooting, everybody is sadden about it.
Speaker 1: But oh, you know, I would say the right is actually more pissed off because it's one more step that they had to try to take our guns.
Speaker 19: And it's the little the Catholic school that got shot up what two three weeks ago? Ye, the left doesn't even they didn't even want to bring that up because it doesn't fit their narrative, but they're making memes about it. Hell, I just got an argument with two of my marines that I personally served with. They're making fun of Charlie, and.
Speaker 15: I'm like, how are y'all, How are y'all? How do y'all even sleep? Like, how do y'all sleep for y'all sales at night? That same thing?
Speaker 1: What they not want to talk about the stabbing that just took place at the Ukrainian chick and it was media silence, and it's like, no, no, no, there's a violent criminal.
Speaker 2: And guess what, no guns were used. If you could buy this at.
Speaker 15: A gas station, he killed a British style yeah, yeah.
Speaker 19: And all I'm saying is like I personally, everybody is all all made in the image of the Lord. But how you have America is no, America is not a one nation omaba. But after this, I legitimate believe we were one step closer to the Third Civil War. This was a match to the fucking powder keg wrapped in deck cords Son.
Speaker 2: It's very possible. Rified, Oh, I'm not terrified.
Speaker 1: I think that, yes, there's always a potential for some sort of a civil war thing to pop off. But I don't think that Charlie Kirk was in the entirety of the American cultural zeitgeist.
Speaker 2: I don't think that he was as critical of a fit.
Speaker 1: No, not important, he was important, but critical to the realm of kickstarting a civil war. Right Trump getting shot or Trump dying assassination, Yo, that could have kickstarted civil war at least before the Epstein shit came out. Now, if Trump got assassinated, I have a weird feeling that people would be like more okay with it, not okay, but like more okay with it.
Speaker 19: My whole thing is, though, how can people quos quote be the partial of like acceptance and everything? They But they are okay with their fellow countrymen being killed. But yet lo and behold they throw up and fight and fucking want to fight and hoop and holler when a bunch of illeagles get shipped off back to where they came from.
Speaker 15: Make it make sense, Jacob, because I can't wrap my mind around it.
Speaker 1: It makes sense. It makes sense if you're a communists. That's that's basically what the bulls.
Speaker 2: Down to your brother.
Speaker 15: Then they're they're godless people, and it is disgusting.
Speaker 1: They are they are, But I mean, I'm not to see that statement you just made that they're godless people. They see that as a good thing. Why I don't want your god, you mean the god of slavery and imperialism.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay.
Speaker 1: Then they start misquoting things, They start taking things out of context.
Speaker 2: Then we get into a whole other conversation. But that's how this works.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 19: One guy even today, he was like, well, here, I'll use your Bible to show the reason why you shouldn't support Trump and everything.
Speaker 15: I was like, okay, let's go with this one.
Speaker 19: And they brought up the book of the Book of Like I want to say, it was Elijah, and I don't think Elijah has a book.
Speaker 15: There is because that was the one of.
Speaker 2: The Dead Sea scrolls. That's Isaiah. Sorry sorry, sorry.
Speaker 19: When I hear the board of Book of Elijah, I'm thinking of the movie Book of eli No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on Elijah.
Speaker 18: Juh.
Speaker 1: Just so we're all on the same page here, I'm trying to remember where in which book he's mostly referenced in.
Speaker 19: Uh.
Speaker 15: I want to say, it's the Old Testament.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's in the Old Testament, isn't it act appear in the Book of Kings.
Speaker 19: Yeah, makes sense, which, if I'm not mistaken, he's a prophet before Samuel. Uh.
Speaker 2: Yep, and it was.
Speaker 1: He was big claim to fame as far as all that's concerned was he performed miracles. He went on, uh confront confrontation with King a Hab and Jezebel, which is where the term Jezebel come from. So yeah is another Yeah, that would be because of Ahab and Jezebel.
Speaker 7: Also, he went to heaven on in a fiery chariot.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Is also Elijah is one of the two people that didn't die. Correct, it's Elijah and Email.
Speaker 1: Yes, And it is understood that when a core into Christian biblical tradition in the Book of Revelation, when it talks about the two witnesses that are going to come down and they that's going to be Elijah, one of them is going.
Speaker 19: To be Also was the grandfather of Noah mm, and that that's and he's the one who wrote the Book of Enoch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well allegedly yes, But.
Speaker 19: The first n that's mentioned the Bible was the Son of Kin and that's why Caine built the city of Enoch.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry, I'm not trying to get all biblical biblical what we can do.
Speaker 2: We're going we're all good.
Speaker 15: Here automatically goes to biblical references. I apologize what.
Speaker 2: You got, Royce.
Speaker 7: All I was gonna say, is interesting enough about Elijah or Eli always say Hebrew so in the Gamara, if they are there, there are things that they're discussians that do not have an outcome, And we don't know how the Halaka four goes, which way to the right or to the left, or you know, do we follow this apparent in that opinion. There's a famous Gamara word called teku, and I don't remember if that's an acronym, but in essence, what that means is that when eliahoo comes back, he will help answer these questions that we have from the Gamara. So it's really interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Also, just so you know, Sam, there's there's a bit of a discrepancy between who the two witnesses will be. Understood that Elijah will be one of them, but some say that the other one will be Enoch, and some say that the other one will be Moses, just throwing it out. Depends on how you interpret it.
Speaker 15: But Moses was already dead and he was buried. That did not die.
Speaker 2: They fought over his body Moses, didn't they No, we don't know.
Speaker 7: We don't know where where is. Basically, I know God called them on the mountain. He went a cave, and God can steal the cave. We have no idea where he's buried.
Speaker 1: That's kind of my point, so it's not confirmed, kind of similar to Elijah, did somebody witness him dying?
Speaker 5: But exactly well, in the New Testament there's this scene called the Transfiguration where Jesus UH comes to a mountain top with Moses and Elijah. So that's probably why some people believe it's Moses.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So I mean, like I said, we don't know, but the two witnesses, when they get there and start doing their thing, it will be understood who they are.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 19: They also talk about the mark of the witnesses too, like, isn't there supposed to be a schgil associated with them?
Speaker 15: That Enthudi occult?
Speaker 2: You lost me on that one. I don't know.
Speaker 19: I've been looking through a cult. I actually found a Celtic uh tattoo I want to get though. It's the tree of Pain. I think of like a hanging tree, but it's supposed to be a like Celtic fame magic.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah? Is it When you say a hanging tree, do you mean like there's a noose on it?
Speaker 19: Bro No, Like okay, just the type of like think of like the tree with the long branches hanging out and think of like the Tree of liberty, but it's uh, it mirrors like the Tree of Life, but instead of it being all happiness and bountiful, it's withered, nord and pretty much painfully death.
Speaker 2: So evil tree, so to speak.
Speaker 15: Yeah, pretty much. And that's what I getting tattooed right here.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: So all right, so as we're wrapping up this episode, I mean, unless I do want to continue talking about biblical things, I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: But I'm here for y'all, Like, bro, she got anything else you want to add in? Brother?
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm kind of out of some of those conversations. I mean, because like it's not my religious I'm.
Speaker 2: For sure that's true.
Speaker 1: So the Jewish tradition doesn't have anything about the Two Witnesses that is strictly Book of Revelations and strictly a Christian ideology, correct.
Speaker 7: I mean the rapture is also a Christian thing, not not a Jewish thing. Right.
Speaker 6: We believe that that there will be that the dead will come back to life, you know, at some point in time in the Messianic future. But that's like not if you look in the the ram bomb steaks on.
Speaker 7: What the Messianic.
Speaker 6: Uh era is going to be like this is it seems like there is going to be multiple stages. As they say, Stage one either be revealed, the temple will be come into existence. You know, eventually there will be no dead. Eventually there will be a revival of the dead.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 19: But the revalval of the dead is also talked about, doing the Book of Revelations, like doing the end Times. The saints shall they use the word saints, but the saint shall rise up and the body shall move and everything. So what I've always wondered about the Jewish faith. To me, y'all's faith is the Old Testament. So I don't I understand that y'all say that that Jesus couldn't be the Messiah because the time is timing was off.
Speaker 15: But he.
Speaker 19: He fixed, I mean, he fulfilled over like what three hundred something prophecies.
Speaker 7: Not the ones that really mattered.
Speaker 1: And I have had this conversation. So timing is one of the issues. His parentage is another issue.
Speaker 2: The Virgin interception.
Speaker 1: Like we as Christians have faith that that was accurate. The Jewish tradition teaches it that it is not accurate.
Speaker 2: So it's it is.
Speaker 1: You know, there's multiple discrepancies to be had between the two. But that being said, Royce, what does the Jewish faith teach about in times not the Book of Revelation to like take that one and completely.
Speaker 7: I think they even Jews would admit that we are definitely living in the end to home.
Speaker 2: It's just how bad everything is, Okay.
Speaker 6: It seems like there's almost a universal understanding that, like it's gonna get so bad that you know that you know, God's gonna have no choice but to send it the Messiah.
Speaker 7: There's also another thought, So according to where we are.
Speaker 6: In the Jewish calendar as sop as they say, I think, yes, yesterday, so we were in the five thousand and seven and eighty five.
Speaker 2: Is the year you believe for your people? Correct?
Speaker 6: I don't even I don't know, but I don't know. But in either case, so like we basically believe that the latest point in time that the Messiah should come is year six thousand.
Speaker 2: Okay, and would just be working on or what are we working to come to that number?
Speaker 7: The creation of Man?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: So right, that's so that's why I say, so we are five and eighty five years since the creation of Man, we have like two hundred and fifteen whatever years until that point. So there's one school of thought that says, if the Jewish people follow, you know, we just need a everybody needs to follow the Sabbath, you know, a couple of times. Everybody, like all the Jews need to do juva, to repent and to do what we're supposed to.
Speaker 7: Like, if that happened, then the pla will comes.
Speaker 6: However, there is a latest point scenario, which would be about two hundred and fifteen years worst case scenario.
Speaker 2: So what happens after the Messiah comes?
Speaker 1: Per Jewish tradition, So like when we're talking about the end times, you're talking about the end of the age of Man in the beginning of the age of the Messiah. But what does the end of the Age of Messiah look like? Or does the Jewish tradition teach anything about like how the.
Speaker 2: World will end?
Speaker 6: So I don't know about as far as world ends, but that's what I was quoting or mentioning. The room Roum Bomb speaks about it a little bit about the idea of what it's going to be like.
Speaker 7: So they're in the propfae. I think probably Isaiah.
Speaker 6: It says that there will be a universal acknowledgment of God, that there will be no wars, there will be no death, there will still be a temple.
Speaker 7: What sacrifices will be there?
Speaker 19: What or not?
Speaker 6: May or may not? Oh, by the way, speaking of which, I asked my rabbi the question about the offering.
Speaker 7: It's like what we would have to do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 7: Because you ask me the question, they.
Speaker 6: Say, right, and yeah, So because you said, am I gonna have to bring an offering?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, So I asked away today and basically what he told me is that once the Sunhuadron.
Speaker 6: Gets back into into not power, but like once they're in control of the Jewish courts, so they would basically be the ones to determine what one would be obligated to bring. So what so what's to say theoretically if the Senhedron says okay, all right, so basically we are starting over. So what everybody needs to bring is a cow, a chicken, a dove, grain, and a goat. Then from that, from that point you start over.
Speaker 1: Just cover everything with one of everything that you can offer, and just go wipe this light clean and get everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 7: Okay, So so that was that was the suggestion that I essentially made.
Speaker 6: But he told me, don't don't invest in futures and a bunch of land with a bunch of goats and hoping you're gonna make a bunch of money.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, it may be a wise business venture. Plus self sustaining farms are always good, so I mean it could be a double win or sure.
Speaker 6: No, but that's what all he was saying is that basically the san Hedrin is going to be the ones to determine what we will be obligated to bring at that point in time.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense?
Speaker 14: Uh not?
Speaker 19: So I believe that our faith is just the one faith. That is just you're still in the Old Testament and we are now the New Testament and everything. But we often agree that we both go all three of us worship the same Father.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yeah, potentially we all worship the same God of Moses and Jacob.
Speaker 15: So yeah, yeah, why does it seem like the people how do I put this? Okay? So my person is why it.
Speaker 19: Did that the when the Jews were Hebrews, when they were leaving the on the exodus, Why did God hardened the the the Pharaoh's heart, Ramsey's but because it said the way that I I figured and everything, because I did read it, and it said that he had almost a moment where he wanted to but then the Lord heartened his heart.
Speaker 15: So does that mean that we have we will? Or is everything predestined?
Speaker 19: Because you can even take that to Judas, because Jesus said it would have been better if Judas was never born.
Speaker 7: So everything souse me. So Pharaoh originally had a hard heart. I think you and I can both agree with that. So it was only because.
Speaker 19: When his firstborn son died, he had the inkling of actually fringing him. But then it yet really really angry.
Speaker 15: And hearted, is what I was trying to do out.
Speaker 1: Why was it that his heart softened once he lost his son? Or is it that he lost all faith in his own everything? He kind of had a moment where it was like, look, whatever, y'all leave, just leave us alone. Then he thought about it. I was like, wait, no, never mind, I wouldn't call it the softening of the heart.
Speaker 15: He also.
Speaker 19: Was worshiping the sun and then the Lord blot the sun out, Like yeah, that should have told you right then and there besides the now running as red as blood and every dude.
Speaker 15: It was interesting.
Speaker 2: I just watched this guy talk about it.
Speaker 1: Essentially, every one of the plagues of Egypt directly combated one of the Egyptian deedies at the time. There was a God of the Nile. Then we had blood. There was a God of the harvest. Now you have pestilence. There was a god of this, God of this. Every single one of them were met with one of the plagues. It was like they were specifically done that way, which I think they were.
Speaker 19: Also Also, I know this is this is still on topic, but kind of slightly off. I like, I like listening uh good to people preach. I like I like gospel music, not all of it, but I like like Alan Jackson, I like the old Southern like hymns.
Speaker 15: I really love amazing grace.
Speaker 19: But I was watching this thing and it was a gay preacher saying that God doesn't hate the gays. God, God doesn't hate the sin and everything pretty much trying to bring blasts for me in the house. You see the lights shake, like the lights flickering. You see the face of Jesus like you see like the outline of I can only assume.
Speaker 15: Is Jesus because we can. We don't know what God looks like, but but we know what Jesus looks like. The outline of them.
Speaker 19: And then the dude gets and the dude doing that, he even says if if I am lying, may God strike me down?
Speaker 15: And then dude just gets crushed by the billboard. Just fall on him.
Speaker 2: No, if you can find that video, send it to me, because that's.
Speaker 15: See you fround and God smoke your ass.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that God hates homosexuals. I will say that I do believe that He loves the sinner and hates the sin. But also right, but I also think that if you're going to be in a position of authority within a certain religion that openly preaches against homosexuality, and I don't mean hatred, I mean preaches against the action of homosexuality right the choice of it, and you're gonna try to say that that's not true.
Speaker 2: You know that's that's not a good move.
Speaker 15: The Lord's house.
Speaker 2: But hey, I don't know. Look, I'm not trying to spit hatred on this pod. I'm just saying send me the.
Speaker 19: We all love each other, every God loves everybody, and we as his His, so you children should.
Speaker 7: Love each other indeed, for sure.
Speaker 15: Also, I just got a bowl now, so I was doing a lot many.
Speaker 2: Good things, good things. I was gonna mention that earlier.
Speaker 1: I know you were kind of getting been out of shape over Charlie, but then that's how you spark up. And I was like, Sam's gonna be okay, He's gonna be all right on this one.
Speaker 15: So I also have a spice toum in my sweet tea.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go, which time sailor Jerry's el Chiapo, el Chiapo? I like it all right.
Speaker 1: On that note, everybody, I think we are going to wrap up this edition of The Cajun Night Live once again. I want to thank everybody for joining me on this evening and contributing to the overall conversation of the evening covered a lot of topics, some funny, some not so good, some very not good, and we ended on a religious note and some sharing of ideas from both sides of the Judeo Christian ideology.
Speaker 2: And I enjoy with that too.
Speaker 1: For anybody once again that would like to join us on Wednesdays at nine pm CenTra go to the link in the description below to the Cajun Night on Patreon. There's only one tier for entry. We do this every Wednesday night. We are trying to grow this share ideas, talk about things that are happening around the world that we think matter. Talk about the religious side of things, talk about the political side of things, history side of things, whatever that comes up. Once again, thank you everybody for joining me this evening, and as always, God bless