Speaker 1: My name is Sandy. I'll be your humble host for the next few hours. Sitting directly across from me. The reason I never leave the house looking like a total buffoon my wife Tricia.
Speaker 2: Hi friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's and.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that Tricia didn't let me slide out looking like an idiot. We had a deal last night with our daughter a pinning ceremony for her ROTC unit, and she gave me the up and down and the smell tests and the whole thing and the nosehair, ear hair all the day. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The older you get, the more important that becomes.
Speaker 3: Yes, So it's nice to have that in a partner.
Speaker 2: You reflect on me.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, that's like, mmm, she's not real bright where her husband go out? And our daughter were super worried. I was kind of offended, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I was a little surprised when she said this to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said, were's something nice, And I was like, when do I ever go to an event not looking good?
Speaker 3: I will say that about myself.
Speaker 4: I think that last year at the pinning ceremony, I think, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Have on jeans and a button down shirt?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: But what I think one other dad, one of her friend's dads had on a suit, right, and I think that that's been in her mind.
Speaker 1: Well, I wore a suit and I loved good. Yeah, got pictures to prove it. So I outdressed my wife, which is kind of a faux pa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she didn't say anything to me.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna go with the standard, kind of the same what I did or said.
Speaker 2: I was going to go with the standard.
Speaker 1: Why don't you get us started with the first thing that made you laugh today?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: I picked this one just for you, Sandy, and you'll understand why in a minute.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Most of my anxiety stems from when I was a young child and a bear told me that I was the only one who could prevent forest fires.
Speaker 3: My man, Smoky Smoky. I love Smoky Bear.
Speaker 2: You love Smoky Bear like nobody else I've ever.
Speaker 3: Met, always half since I was a kid. He's a man's man.
Speaker 2: He's a man's bear.
Speaker 3: He's a man's bear. Doesn't wear a shirt.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I saw it looked like during the pandemic Smoky really hit the weights.
Speaker 4: He did a home gym kind of thing or something, because he got ripped, just stacked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Smokey. I mean he is ready for action. Yeah, any moment with a simple message.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You you know Smokey was a real bear, right you know that?
Speaker 3: Would you like the legend of smoking?
Speaker 2: I know you want to tell me anything?
Speaker 3: No, No, I'll do it another.
Speaker 2: No, let's hear it. Throw it out.
Speaker 1: I actually don't know it off the top of my head, so I can't do that. Coming up on speaking.
Speaker 3: Of bears, they have picked the fat bear of the year. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: In Alaska? They've crowned the winner.
Speaker 1: They do that every year and it's pretty darn funny. Yes, we'll share that with you. Also coming up with the story we love Wait till you hear how much money Carrie Underwood gets paid to sing the Sunday night football anthem.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable, but good for you girl. Yeah, she's doing something right.
Speaker 1: Stay with us. More coming up. Thank you to all of you that have been tuning in. I hope you're listening a little bit before that too, maybe a little bit after that.
Speaker 3: You know, we're on from six until ten.
Speaker 2: Just listen the whole time, cover everything, and.
Speaker 3: For some reason you can't listen.
Speaker 1: It is available as a podcast every single day on my iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Just search the Sandy Show.
Speaker 1: I know that's a little confusing, the JB and Sandy Hour, but you're looking for the Sandy Show.
Speaker 3: Work with me, people, Just work with me, okay, please.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you're heading up to Dallas for the Texas sou game and the State Fair and all this stuff, you might want to leave in about ten minutes, yeah, because the traffic on I thirty five is going to be horrific starting probably after the work day today is what I'm guessing.
Speaker 2: Is regularly tonight and leave early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm guessing BUCkies is going to be a little busy. Yes, I'm guessing the Klatchi shop in West is going to be a little busy.
Speaker 2: And their teeny tiny parking lot yes, so small. Yes, don't expect to park in their parking line.
Speaker 1: They've got some competition now up there, other Kolachi shops have popped up.
Speaker 2: I mean that takes some guts, right, it does.
Speaker 1: It really does. But it's like, I'm not gonna risk it. I'm gonna get my Klachi's on there. I'm not getting to Klachi from BUCkies. I'm I'm gonna call out you.
Speaker 2: Different things from BUCkies.
Speaker 4: You get beaver nuggets and fudge from BUCkies, maybe a chot beef sandwich, cherry sours and cherry sours, and then you get and the.
Speaker 2: Okay and from BUCkies. That's all though.
Speaker 1: If you're heading to the game, give yourself plenty of time and be patient. It's gonna take you a little while. Stay with us. We've got more coming up. And if you want to win a thousand dollars, you need to be listening at nine o'clock this morning. That's your first chance today. Be listening at nine and when our bank proudly sponsors the Sandy Show, make the switch effortlessly by visiting www dot r dot bank. November FDIC still to come on the show. If you've never heard of the what is the official name of the Fat Bear thing? The Fat Bear Challenge, the Fat Bear It's the deal they do.
Speaker 2: In a lot Got Bear contest?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't know to have to look up the actual.
Speaker 1: Name of it.
Speaker 3: I don't know why we get so into this every year.
Speaker 4: I get into it too, and it's it's let's see, it's the you know, it's just Alaska's fattest bear at the cat my cap my National Park does this.
Speaker 2: It's just Alaska's s battest bear.
Speaker 3: It's just one of those things that's caught on.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, we'll share with you who the winner of that bear is, that contest is, and tell you all about the bear coming up.
Speaker 3: This story's we lahaw.
Speaker 4: It was just reported that Carrie Underwood is paid one million dollars every time the theme theme song from NBC Sunday Night Football place.
Speaker 3: Every single time this airs.
Speaker 2: Every time you bar Sunday Night the time.
Speaker 5: Time's ay, good for you man, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's amazing, but listen to this, it's even better. So there's eighteen weeks in the NFL season, so that means that Carrie will make thirty six million dollars between this year and last year, the two seasons. That's only if she had negotiated for a bigger raise for this particular year. Thirty six million dollars. And she said that they record the entire thing in one day, yeah, because she's kind of change it up week to week with the different teams. Right, So she does the main part altogether, and then they go through and they pick up all the matchups any possible matchup that could possibly happen for regular season and playoff football. Wow, and all in one day. So she makes eighteen million dollars in a day basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess because.
Speaker 2: It's not like they're not going to play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I wonder who pays the band, who plays the production?
Speaker 2: You know, A saying one day of work, not bad, not bad at all. And those legs, oh yeah, rash.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wonder if she would have got the gig without the legs if she had legs.
Speaker 2: Things pretty well too. I don't know if you noticed that.
Speaker 1: Or not, but if she had legs that look like a abasa, you know what I mean, when you get the gig, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you there are Carrie Underwood leg workouts out there that you can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should, you should do those.
Speaker 2: Do those.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She also has a trainer and a chef and all the things.
Speaker 3: In genetics too.
Speaker 6: I'm sure some of it is genetics. Yeah, some things you can't, you know, like like I'm never going to grow longer legs. No, genetically a short legged family. My legs are long enough to reach the ground.
Speaker 2: That's all you need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all I need. I do look weird though in photos.
Speaker 1: I saw a picture of you and I and our daughter, and I was looking, I go, I really really got a long body? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Short, Your waist is in the exact middle of your body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very long to urso, which then makes your legs seem shorter.
Speaker 2: It also depends on what you wear.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, if you wear a shirt that's too long, it makes your legs even shorter. It depends on how you dress your body. Sand There's lots of books on how to do that too.
Speaker 3: I'll look it up. Okay, okay, hey, you guys made up.
Speaker 1: I know this.
Speaker 3: But every year in Alaska is a state park or a national park.
Speaker 4: National Park and Preserve, they have a fat bear contest that bear week.
Speaker 2: You can vote on fat bears. Yep.
Speaker 4: And they have announced we have a repeat winner this year, Sandy. Oh ready, now, so are all these the bears are like, they're getting ready to go into hibernation, so.
Speaker 2: They're really packing on the pounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the long winter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people vote, so listen.
Speaker 4: The winner this year, who was also the winner last year, is a mama bear.
Speaker 2: Her name is Grazer.
Speaker 4: She claims the title of Alaska's fattest bear, and she got more than seventy one thousand votes to claim her crown as what they're calling the thickest Queen and all the land.
Speaker 1: So just so you know, it's not like they bring the bears in and weigh them. It's not truly a fattest bear context.
Speaker 4: No, these are just photos taking of different bears throughout the park and the preserve that they then put online.
Speaker 2: It's a way to get attention to the park.
Speaker 4: Probably donations, that kind of thing, but people are totally invested in it. So Grayser got more than seventy one thousand votes. She's a mama bear. The runner up, Chunk took in less than half of that, with still over thirty thousand votes. But we think that maybe he didn't win because he killed one of Graser's cubs back in July. I think I've hurt his chances to do that. For Bro, That's just what boy bears do. I think they can be mean and jerks like that. So the annual contest, it relies on public votes to determine which brown bear the National Park has put on the most weight ahead of winter hibernation. So Mama Bear grazer. She's the thickest queen in all the land.
Speaker 1: Something you guys should know about Tricia. She always has to know the name of an animal.
Speaker 3: Always. It's a thing with her.
Speaker 1: Like we were out for a walk on the trail and we met this giant dog, giant mastiff, And first thing Tricia said was what's his name? And then we got the name. And then the next day we're on the trail and we saw him again. That dog didn't like me.
Speaker 2: No, that dog does not like you at all.
Speaker 4: And I was like, don't try and be his friend, because he's gonna buy your face off, because You're like, I'm gonna make that dog like me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: That big dog. I mean, I met that dog weighs two hundred pounds easy.
Speaker 1: His name was Forte, and he got right and so Trishia walked up to the owner, groun, I'm sorry we met, but I can't remember your dog's name, And it was Forte, and old Forte put himself between his person and meat and did not.
Speaker 2: Take his eyes off it. It was like a dare yet I know? And I was like, keep walking seeing it, Keep walking.
Speaker 1: He's like this or dummies back again, thinks we're gonna be friends and we're not.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna let him sneak up on me this time, this.
Speaker 1: Big bald dummy. I'm I'm afraid of him, so I just keep on moving.
Speaker 4: It kind of hurt me a little better, I know, I know that right when you want to be a dog sprind so badly, yes, and they won't let you, and you kind of take it personally.
Speaker 3: And the bigger the dog, the more I want to be there for yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I mean they're just so big and you just want.
Speaker 3: To hug him in my man Forte had on a bib though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a big slobbery dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, big slobbery were a bid at a bib out on the hike and bike trail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's real cool.
Speaker 1: Like you.
Speaker 2: Stay away well.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to Grazer, the twenty twenty four Fat Bear winner.
Speaker 3: Congrat Stay with us more coming up.
Speaker 2: One O three one Austin dot com, christ.
Speaker 1: I got bad news for you. Okay, no, but we're the only ones that air gon during car don't care.
Speaker 2: Nobody's texting.
Speaker 1: One single person texted we offered a shout out. We told you we'd give you a shout out. All you had to do was text us at seven three seven three zero one ninety six hundred, say air gong in your name, and we'd give you a shout out right now, not one person, nobody.
Speaker 2: Well now I feel like a fool.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't care.
Speaker 4: I'm still doing it. I'm still ara gonging, are you I am? Are you gonna stop?
Speaker 3: I was thinking about it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna make me ara gong alone?
Speaker 3: I might. We'll make the offer one more time, one more time.
Speaker 1: If you air gong with us during the cart Don't Care song, just send us a text to seven three seven three zero one ninety six hundred, just say air gong and then tell us your name and we will give you a shout out tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Do we need to tell people where the air gong is.
Speaker 4: It's at the end of the song. We'll give you a We'll give you I get ready here it comes, all right, get.
Speaker 3: Ready, there comes.
Speaker 2: Now it is.
Speaker 3: No one did it.
Speaker 4: Surely somebody did it in their car, at their desk or in their kitchen. Surely somebody did it.
Speaker 1: Trician Caro don't care to know about a pair of pants that you can buy that will do all the work for you while you're hiking. Basically, what you have here is the pants version version of an electronic bike.
Speaker 4: Oh you're right, yeah, because nobody really Yeah, okay, I definitely care.
Speaker 3: Well, there's this.
Speaker 1: Company called Skip and they're taking pre orders for these high tech pants that make it easier to hike. It's got to built in exoskeleton for the unwashed, an exoskeleton exo meaning outside, an outer outer skeleton that gives you forty percent more leg power when you when you're hiking, So if you just need a little boost, it'll do the work for you.
Speaker 3: You know how much they cost?
Speaker 2: Oh god, how much?
Speaker 3: Five thousand dollars a pair?
Speaker 2: No, stop it.
Speaker 3: Wow, they're ai powered hiking pants.
Speaker 2: I mean that hurts more than actually hiking. Right, how do you wash them?
Speaker 3: That's a great question.
Speaker 4: Make its sweaty? I mean it's like, right, it's just like riding a horse. You're just sitting on it. You're just standing in them, and it's doing all the work.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I guess if you got if you need that much help to hike. Maybe not be hiking.
Speaker 2: Hiking might not be your sport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it might not be your thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe take up bad minton, pickleball, something walking, Schrisia care or don't care to know about the Pakistani version of Sesame Street?
Speaker 3: What Oscar the Grouch is called and where he lives?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I hard care about this, all right?
Speaker 1: In the land of Pakistan, Oscar the Grouch is named Oktar okay, and Oktar lives in a rusty oil barrel.
Speaker 2: Oh, Oktar in the oil barrel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's something we learned today. Wrote that, right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Writing that down. Oktar. I don't know how to spell that.
Speaker 1: But akhtr ochtar octar in an otar lives in a rusty or an oil barrel.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Finally, care or don't care?
Speaker 1: Would you like to know something interesting about what Superman was originally supposed to be?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I care about any of the superhero stuff. I care?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was originally supposed to be a bad guy, the guy that the guy that created Superman back in the nineteen thirties did it for a short story called The Rain of the Superman. About a year later, he was like, you know what, it makes more sense for him to be a hero than it does for him to be a villain.
Speaker 4: Well, I agree that was a smart move. Yeah, because looks what it has come of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Superman's some pretty good thing. Superman's going to be one hundred years old in nine years. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Faster than the speeding bull that is tall buildings in a single bounds.
Speaker 3: What was his deal with the locomotive?
Speaker 2: He could he get outrun it? What is this you mean the saying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, faster than a speeding bullet, I remember that.
Speaker 2: And more powerful than a locomotive. Stuff like that. Yeah, Superman can do it all. He's just real strong.
Speaker 1: But Kryptonite will take him down. You know, Tris, it's really easy this time of year. You know, I got Texas OLU football this weekend, the Longhorns a rank number one in the nation.
Speaker 3: All that stuff. But you know what else is just getting started? What Texas Stars hockey?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh, we had so much fun at that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to our friend George Poe. He gave us his tickets once and they were right down on the glass. Yes, and that is a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they slammed up against the glass the hockey pecks were skipping off the glass.
Speaker 2: Yep, it was great.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I spoke to him the other day, my friend Bob Pickett, who you may know from our sister station ninety eight one Kavett. He is the new voice then arena announcer for the Texas Stars hockey team.
Speaker 2: Well that's cool, that's very cool if.
Speaker 3: You're looking for something fun to do.
Speaker 1: I know it's kind of short nose, but you got plenty of time because the season's just getting started. Get out there and support those Texas Stars. They played great hockey, Tricia. According to the emergency room pediatricians who are sharing the things they would never let kids in their have in their bedroom because they're dangerous.
Speaker 3: You need to remove something from our daughter's bedroom that's on this list.
Speaker 2: Birds just for tinies.
Speaker 1: Maybe so it's pediatricians are fifteen. Does she still see a pediatrician?
Speaker 4: Well, she does, and that's the big question. When does she stop seeing a pediatrician.
Speaker 2: And go to all.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 3: If only there were places to look that up.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I asked the doctor she was a little and she's like, whenever you want, does she Well.
Speaker 3: They don't want to lose the business they were right now there, I.
Speaker 2: Know anyway, I feel like anything. Okay, let's hear what the list is first.
Speaker 1: All right, here's something, and then we'll tell you what a buddy of ours who's an orthopedic surgeon said outside of the house, you should never have too bunk beds. Pretty obvious, right, I totally get that kids fall up a boy as a kid, there's nothing more fun than a bunk bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we compromised and got Landry a loft bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just noncommittal bunk bed, right. She had the little space underneath to play around. Yeah, because she never slept in it. Never, she played in it a lot. She's actually sleep in it.
Speaker 3: No, she wanted to sleep with you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Pretty obvious stuff too that our doctors say should never ever have in your kid's bedroom. Space heaters, floor lamps, and weighted blankets.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so this has to be for the smalls.
Speaker 4: I trust our fifteen year old around a floor lamp, I could see how might get a little sketchy with her not paying attention with a heat a wet space here, a space heater. But I mean we neither one of us can sleep without our weighted blankets. We both just graduated to fifteen pounders from twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and our daughter who's fifteen years old, is freakishly strong.
Speaker 4: Freakishly strong, right, that has to be for a little who if the weight of the blanket got on them and they for some reason couldn't get up the asphyxiation type.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you've got a six month old at home in the crib and you're throwing a fifteen pound weighted you got things messed up in your head.
Speaker 2: Thanks for sure, that child.
Speaker 1: So we have a good friend, a family friend who's an orthopedic surgeon, and he told us once the thing you should never ever have outside it's an outside thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There were two that I remember right.
Speaker 3: One of them a trampoline.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He said, you have no idea how many broken bones, dislocated elbows, knee injuries.
Speaker 6: I have heard horrific injuries in the er from kids on trampoline.
Speaker 3: And the other one was jet ski. Jet ski.
Speaker 4: Don't get your kid on a jet ski. He said, that is just an accident waiting to happen. And he wasn't like it was just simple broken bones. He's like horrific injuries.
Speaker 1: Yes, horrific because they're going so fast, so fast in the water and the motorcycle of the water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is what it is.
Speaker 2: My kids will never be on either one of those rights.
Speaker 1: And you motorcyclists out there, you know, I you got I don't know. I don't try. How do you trust the other guy? That's the I worry about.
Speaker 2: You're probably so safe, right, but then you don't. You never know what the other person is going to do.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm telling you. Pipe saved lives. Have you ever heard that?
Speaker 2: What pipe?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like pipes on a motorcycle because they're loud. Yeah, people can hear I say that. You're around, so anyway, just a little that's the safety portion of the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're always trying to keep say that's part of our job.
Speaker 3: Stay with us. More coming up.
Speaker 1: Shocking details from the Lisa Marie Presley book that her daughter finished after her death.
Speaker 3: Tricia's got it for us in just a moment.
Speaker 1: Stick with us because will Tricia bounce back today in the feud after a just a thrashing yesterday?
Speaker 2: I still don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: She got thrown off because all of her questions were about Christmas, and her brain has not gotten to Christmas yet.
Speaker 3: So she just had no answer.
Speaker 2: It's like I'd never experienced a Christmas at all.
Speaker 3: It was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: It was really weird.
Speaker 3: We're going to play the feud in just a bit. The stories we.
Speaker 2: Love, okay.
Speaker 4: Lisa Marie Presley died unexpectedly January twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Before she died, she'd started writing her memoirs.
Speaker 4: After she died, her daughter Riley Keo finished it for her and got it published.
Speaker 2: It's called From Here to the Great Unknown.
Speaker 4: And in this book, Lisa Marie reveals some things that are a little weird, very strange. She herself said that she had a very absurd life.
Speaker 3: I would imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of the most shocking things is her son Benjamin died in July of twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: It completely wrecked her.
Speaker 4: Riley Kyo actually has gone on to say that she knew that when Benjamin died that her mother was not going to last much longer because they were so close, and she compared it to how close Elvis was with his mother.
Speaker 3: And is this this is the sun that was suicide and the guy he looked exactly like.
Speaker 2: Almost exactly like Elvis Presley.
Speaker 4: So after he died, After Benjamin died, apparently there is no law in California that says you have to bury somebody immediately. So Lisa Marie chose to keep her son's body on dry ice in a casida on her property at a temperature of fifty five degrees in the room. And she said that she was able then to continue to parent him and delay the fact that she was going to have to bury him and eventually let him go.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that freaked me out when I read it.
Speaker 4: Another thing that Riley says, and she talks about this too in her upcoming interview with Oprah that I believe is next Tuesday, she says that she and her mother wanted to honor Benjamin by getting matching tattoos, So they had a tattoo artist come to the house and go into the casida where Benjamin's body was so he could see in person the tattoos on his body that they wanted to get in memoriam on their own bodies.
Speaker 2: I feel like you got to give somebody a heads up, a free do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 2: She goes on to talk about when she was with Michael Jackson.
Speaker 4: She said that there was some sort of an energy with them that was remarkable that she had never felt with anybody else other than.
Speaker 2: Her dad, and that was one of the things that drew.
Speaker 3: Her to him. Wow, yeah, I mean, is this really? Here's the thing is Riley, was this really necessary to do? Is it really?
Speaker 1: Said?
Speaker 4: Her mother is the one who started the book and wanted to publish the book, and she was just completing this act that she knew her mother was working on and wanted to have done.
Speaker 3: Okay, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that some of that just sounds crazy, and that is not an understatement when Lisa Marie herself was like, I've had a pretty absurd life.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean you're you're the daughter of the king of rock and roll.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, Sandy, it's such shocking stuff. I can't imagine what else is in there.
Speaker 3: Will you read the book or just listen to watch the interview?
Speaker 2: I probably just watched the interview. I figured you're reading lately. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 3: And I'm full on reading.
Speaker 2: I know you flip flops.
Speaker 3: It's very strange. This is the Sandy Show and you can say good night to this one.