Speaker 1: Have you heard the latest.
Speaker 2: There's going to be a new French riviera right next to Israel. We're going to call it Gaza, and we're gonna own it. That's because you wanted to buy it, right. You want to pay for all this, don't you? Ohen you want to commit genocide and displace people?
Speaker 3: Correct, uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 4: It's a Curel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: So good evening or good morning or good afternoon, whenever you're listening to the Corel Cast. I am carell Happy Wednesday, February fifth. So you all wanted to own a Middle Eastern French riviera, right because according to Orangina, we're gonna own Gaza. I didn't even know it was on the market. I mean I checked Zillo all the time. I didn't see it there. But now maybe it's out of my price range, so I can't look.
Speaker 1: That's a thing.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you. We're always ahead of our time here at the show. And yesterday we did a show about not being angry all the time. And this morning in Scientific American and several health journals which I read, there was a great story about rage exhaustion and how it's a real thing and how it is gripping America and the world at the moment, causing physical and mental problems. Now I'll post the article later, but it's a great article that really talks about how science medical science, both psychological and physical doctors mds and psychiatrists now have to take rage exhaustion into the differential when doing a diagnosis because it is real and it is literally exhausting us. Now, if you're anyone with a brain cell, when Orangina yesterday said we're gonna own Gaza, I'm you know, I'm sure you wanted to hurl something at the television because a there's people there, it's not up for sale.
Speaker 1: Israel doesn't own it.
Speaker 2: And everyone thought that Gaza and the West Bank would combine for a two state solution to the issue. Instead, Netanyaho has already committed genocide in the region. And I'm not being anti Semitic. By the way, Palestinians are a Semitic people, So if you defend the Palestinians, you're not being anti Semitic. You're actually supporting a Semitic people. So Netanyaho, who is a war criminal, he has been indicted by the International Court, and he if he ever leaves or goes somewhere where the International Court can arrest him, they will. And he is a war criminal because he's committed genocide. Now they want to ethnically cleanse the region, just move everybody out. And Orangina talking like some real estate developer, all will bulldoze, it will build beautiful high rises.
Speaker 1: Yeah for the gossens. But that's not how he thinks.
Speaker 2: And you know, all I kept thinking about was the people that went out and actively campaigned against Kamala Harris to get people to vote for Jill Stein or other candidates because they were mad at Biden's stance in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you like me? Now?
Speaker 2: You know, it wasn't only MAGA that was ill informed and idiots. There were many ill informed idiots liberals that either didn't vote or voted for someone other than Kamala And they are just as responsible for this mess as anybody else. There's plenty of blame to go around, but all of it is maddening, you know, and rage exhaustion syndrome r EES is real, and you may have some of the symptoms. Disinterested, they mimic depression, disinterested in events or things that you would normally be interested in, inability to get motivation to do things you need to do, a sense of hopelessness, a feeling that there is no future, you know, a dark cloud basically hanging over you. Not wanting to do things that involve physicality, like exercise or that sort of stuff. The things that will actually help you beat the rage exhaustion syndrome are exactly the things that your body and your mind won't let you do. And in the article they talk a lot about how to treat it, and the funny thing is the treatment is the same as the treatment for depression. Turn off the media, don't go on social media, eat a proper plant based diet, get outside in the sunshine, exercise, socialize with like minded friends and individuals. These are all things that they say can help you beat rage exhaustion syndrome. But when I think of this, all I can think about is you can't avoid it. And they talk about that in the article that even if you do all of those things, friends are going to mention stuff to you.
Speaker 1: You're going to see the news.
Speaker 2: At some point, a news alert will come across or someone will mention something to you. It is impossible these days to completely avoid it. And so as we spoke about yesterday, because I think this is probably the most important topic of our time, because fuck politics. You know what these people posting under my videos. We pray for correl savior prayers. I don't believe in your deity, but you know, forget politics. We need to survive this for ourselves. You know, yesterday I saw the cardiologist my once a year up here, and then in April I see the once a year down in Long Beach where he measures the Ajorda. And I had something happened to me that I didn't tell you guys a couple of weeks ago that was really scary, really scary. I was out to lunch at Dervo, and I was eating mango sorbet for dessert, and my heart went into a rhythm that it's never gone in before. It was like a big boom and then a pause, and then three booms and a pause, and then very fast booms and then a pause, and I got dizzy, and Ember activated and did her thing on the side of my face to let me know that she felt I was an a fib. I called Steve because I was worried I was going to drop right there at the restaurant. My heart it went wa could do for two minutes and then it just went normal.
Speaker 1: So the sign. The cardiologist yesterday said that the.
Speaker 2: Cold is what caused that. That if you're prone to a FIB, cold can do that. So he wants to do a nuclear stress test. Okay, I've had one before, but it was four years ago, so he wants to, you know, just see a new one and when you have a FIB and all of that.
Speaker 1: This is something that they like to do.
Speaker 2: Plus I'm an ATM to the doctors nowadays, it would appear. And he said, have you been experiencing a large amount of stress?
Speaker 1: And I couldn't lie to him.
Speaker 2: I said, yes, this whole situation in the US and the uncertainty and and Orangina's doing one thing one day and then the next doing another, and I'm getting whiplash, political whiplash. I'm all, yeah, I want to move from Vegas, but I don't have the money to move abroad or even to you know, somewhere else in a blue state. So yes, I'm under a lot of stress. And he said, well, that's not good for your heart in particular. Others maybe, but you know, maybe others can mitigate the damage.
Speaker 1: He goes, But you have aphib You.
Speaker 2: Already have an electrical wiring issue and stress can scatter those signals, and he goes. So you don't want to be given yourself aphib or even a heart attack or a stroke over what's going on in the world.
Speaker 1: And he's right.
Speaker 2: And then this morning I read about rage exhausting syndrome and it does and can have cardiovascular effects. And so politics aside, I don't want you or I to be made physically ill by what's going on in the world, because if we die, there's no hope.
Speaker 1: You know, we are the hope of the world.
Speaker 2: We're we have to set this right at the midterm.
Speaker 1: So what does the articles say? How did they conclude? Are we just thruth? I'll tell you. Don't forget the back road dot com forward slash, really.
Speaker 2: Carell and patrons, I love you, Patreon, dot com forward slash.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: Support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com, forward slash, really Correll, that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 4: If you're not visiting really correll dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, I was checking the chat room. I want to show you all something.
Speaker 2: I got this handy little mic little stand for my iPad.
Speaker 1: Isn't that something?
Speaker 2: It was thirty four dollars and I got it so I can keep tabs of the chatroom while I'm on air. So if you want to get a direct message to me between ten thirty and eleven, this is how you do it. Programming Note Tomorrow they're starting the final work of my mouth. The last eighteen months has been spent redoing all the dental work in my mouth that I had done twenty five years ago, because who knew that dental work only lasts about twenty.
Speaker 1: Five to thirty years.
Speaker 2: So in the last eighteen months, I've had in a let's see it, yeah, this side distraction and then that filled with a bone graft, a implant put right in front of that instead of a bridge, a crown on the tooth. In front of that, up here a root canal and two crowns, and now up here a root canal, two crowns and a bridge, and over here down here tomorrow two crowns, a root canal and a bridge, which I have in there now I have two crowns on a bridge. So basically they're just replacing all the work that Cunning Dental did twenty five years ago. I can't afford it. By the way, I am literally going to charge twenty two d and fifty dollars tomorrow. Thank god I have credit, because that care credit will just rip you off. What's going on behind me? Do you see what's going on behind me? What is happening? Did you see all those fireworks?
Speaker 1: Just now? What the hell? My video feed's been possessed.
Speaker 2: But hey, okay, So anyway, so tomorrow I will not be here because I am having a root canal and two crowns on a bridge. Well they'll be temporary and they start at ten, and I won't be done till about one or two. So there goes the show tomorrow morning, and I'm not going to feel like it tomorrow afternoon. I may post a makeup show on Friday, or maybe they'll just be three shows this week and you all will have to forgive me. We'll see because I could record one later today. But I like being live with you and reading the reading the comments and all of that because I love you. So James Schenebel in the chat room has said it best. Stress hurts the heart, actually physically hurts it. And we all need to be running a little bit cooler, you know, we do. And I know it's hard. He's Orangina is enraging and the things he's saying and the dismantling of the country, and then his idiot follower is not realizing that what he's doing is horrible, you know, I mean, and the Attorney General that we just got this Pam Bondie and we're probably gonna get RFK and the Health and Human Services and that horrible Patel guy as the head of the FBI. These are all terrible things. But ask yourself this at this moment, how does it How is it affecting you directly?
Speaker 1: I'm gay.
Speaker 2: It's affecting me because hate crimes against us are soaring, because they're coming for same sex marriage, and because my trans brothers and sisters are under attack. So it does affect me directly. But what about you? I mean, you know you're not going to be dealing with the FBI, hopefully, So what do you care who the director is? Hopefully none of us will ever have to deal with the Attorney General of the United States, So what do we care who the Attorney general is?
Speaker 1: We don't live in Gaza.
Speaker 2: And even though it may start a world war, still his policy in the Middle East does not directly affect you or I other than people hating us.
Speaker 1: You know, last night.
Speaker 2: There was a sports game and they played the American national anthem and the Canadians booed, And I don't blame him, but still, grocery prices affect you, of course, but they were high before the election. Yeah, he's driving them up, he is, But you can still afford to eat. You maybe can't afford to eat out, and if you own a restaurant, you're probably going out of business. So there are a few people that are affected. But he hasn't really affected our lives in the day today yet. And I hate to say that because he's horrible and what he's doing is horrible, but it hasn't really trickled down to change your world radically.
Speaker 1: So when you're.
Speaker 2: Getting this rage syndrome, this rage exhaustion syndrome, which does just sound like depression. You got to tone it down a little by remembering you're still okay. You may not be thriving, and your chances of thriving may be dwindling, but you're still okay. I'm still here with you. We're still able to speak to each other about these topics. Social security is still in existence at this moment. Medicare is still in existence at this moment. We are not at active war at this moment. Yeah, I think one is coming, but it's not here yet. We can't worry about tomorrow. He And that's the other thing. Our Angina is way too unpredictable for us to be worrying about what's he going to do tomorrow, next month, next year.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 2: It will be far worse than we expected, and maybe not as bad in some areas, but we can't worry about tomorrow because it ain't here yet. So today I'm okay. I need more money, you know, the whole thing of life that you may be going through, but most of us are okay, So you gotta find some solace in that, you know. I got to tell you I've been so heavily into my music recently that if I could just dive into it. Today at one I'm talking to Swishcraft Records about do you want to Funk? Last night I talked to Stephen Ford. He's a talent agent. Not just about getting me out to Pride on the West Coast, so San Francisco Pride, San Jose Pride, Long Beach Pride. We're gonna try to get me into some of those to promote the records and show up and be there, so maybe it'll be a chance for some of you to come see me. I haven't booked any yet, but we're gonna try. So I've been That's what I've been doing to mitigate my rage, is to dive back into something that brings me joy. Look, I'm not streisand I'm not Celine Dion. I'm not Sylvester you know. Yeah, I need help in the studio with some of my vocals. I'm not pitch perfect like Adele or strisand but very few people are, you know, very few singers. In fact, when I go see singers live, great singers, Patty the Bell, Gladys Knight, they hit some clingers. You know, they're not perfect and when you go see them live, So I may not be the best singer in the world, but I enjoy it so much that I'm gonna keep doing it and if people buy it, great, and if they don't, they don't, but you know what, I'm not gonna stop.
Speaker 1: And I'm kind of instantly looking for new songs.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: The other day I.
Speaker 2: Saw Pink sing Me and Bobby and McGhee, and that is such a song from my childhood, you know. And the first album vinyl album that I bought, uh, and Andrew then gave me the CDs because he knows the story. What there were two Carol King Tapestry and Janice Joplin Pearl. Those were the first two vinyl records I ever had, And so Me and Bobby McGhee is a song that I have loved from when I was like seven years old. I didn't even know some of the things that she was saying, by the way, like when she's what like at the beginning where she goes busted flat and bat and rouge waiting for a train. I was feeling nears fated as my gen Bobby Thum diesel down just before it rained.
Speaker 1: Brote us all all the way, a new all the.
Speaker 2: Hat fool my heart food out of my dirty red bend. I never knew that harpoon meant her kit to shoot. Hey Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell cap, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Carell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com.
Speaker 1: Without your support, the show simply doesn't work.
Speaker 2: So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Support the show through.
Speaker 2: Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Correl. Thanks Romo thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest mode on the hind Gig Guy and this Little.
Speaker 1: Dog and Let's keep the party going as long as we can. What's going on down there? What's going on down there? What's going on down there? Huh, you got something to say about all this? Wholl don't be off camera? Oh you got something to say about everything Daddy's talking about. Huh do you do you do you do yet?
Speaker 2: This right here will help cure exhaustion syndrome, rage exhaustion syndrome. This right here will help cure just about anything that ails you. Right here, her little gray at nine years old, It'll care just about anything that ails you, m won't it? Yes, So, as I was saying, I never realized in that song when she says I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red Bandanna, that she was referring, uh to the the shoot up kit, the kit to get to you know, uh, shoot up her heroin.
Speaker 1: I never knew that I sung that song.
Speaker 2: How many of you, as you age, you hear songs you used to hear and you realize you were either saying the words wrong or you just like didn't understand what they were what they meant at the time. You know, Andrew and I used to always fight about that. He used to think in Tracy Chapman's fast car that he Oh, I'm sorry for laughing at you.
Speaker 1: Andrew.
Speaker 2: I know you're dead, but he used to think. She said, and your arms and legs wrapped around my shoulders. And that's that, Andrew, what kind what party do you think? She's heaving? Your arms and legs wrapped round my shoulders? First of all, how does he even drive that way? But second of all, it's your arm felt nice wrapped round my shoulder. He's like, no, no, no, no, no, it's arms and legs, Like, no, it is not. And this was before we could google it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: How many of you have made, you know, those errors like the biggest one wrapped up like a deuce, Another Runner in the Night.
Speaker 1: That's the actual lyric.
Speaker 2: Wrapped up like a deuce, Another runner in the Night, not douche, wrapped up like a douche. No, no one was singing about a douche. Summer's Eve. I mean we had the commercials on TV. I'm clean as a whistle Summer's Eve. Oh thanks, I needed to know you had a dirty pussy. Okay, whatever, but thank you. The middle of the Disney Channel, you know, the middle of it's a wonderful World of Disney on a summer's night, New Massingill disposable douche.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what I need to see on TV. Thanks so much for that, and your.
Speaker 2: Arms and legs wrapped from no arms felt knights and in me and Bobby McGhee, it's pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandana.
Speaker 1: I singing songs robib.
Speaker 2: Play the Blue Now, when shoe a for slepping time, Alence, holding Bobby's hand in mind.
Speaker 1: We sang every song that driving New.
Speaker 2: Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose, nothing and nothing, honey, if it ain't free, no, no.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I love that song. I love that song.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I could just do a music show last night. Steve had never heard Cyndi Lauper's you Don't Know, I said, you've never heard her dance remix if you Don't Know. It was written in the light the late nineties, and it is so about Donald Trump. It is like the MAGA theme song, how did she know? Thirty years ago Cyndi Laupper that this was gonna happen. The song is called you don't Know, You don't know where you belong? You should be more careful. You follow blindly along to find something to cling to.
Speaker 1: You don't know what is right from wrong.
Speaker 2: You just need to belong somehow.
Speaker 1: You just need to belong somehow.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that sound like maga relying on rhetoric, not well versed on topics, any idea what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Ah? Hello, it's maga. You're told what to like or no?
Speaker 2: My favorite verse revisions of history farewell in some company, but don't shove that bullshit it down my wrote, Hello, revisions of history farewell in some company, but don't shove that bullshit down my throat.
Speaker 1: How did she know thirty years ago we would end up here?
Speaker 2: You know, love make sheer hippocrasy with mey acredy. You play it's safe every time, so your life ends up empty and you're so dissatisfied. But who are you blaming amen this time? This time?
Speaker 1: Well, don't you know that hello thirty years ago? Because they blame it.
Speaker 2: Their life ended up horrible, they end up mediocre, and they blame us. They blame liberals, They blame progressives for their miserable, horrible lives, and they have no clue that it's the GOP that has made their lives miserable and horrible, and that if Democrats could ever get a large majority and keep it for a while, their lives would actually get better. But no, they have to blame somebody. It's Joe Biden's fault. It's the pedophile's fault. It's the drag queen's fault. It's the trans people's fault, it's the godless people's fault.
Speaker 1: It's everybody's fucking fault, but their own.
Speaker 2: How did that song thirty years ago predict this, Cyndi Lauper, You should just get a big hugging a kiss for being so brilliant.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, okay, sorry.
Speaker 2: See that's how I get out of Trump derangement syndrome and.
Speaker 1: Out of out of the you know, rage and exhaustion. St I sing, I sing.
Speaker 2: I turn on the best music and I let the music move inside of me, and I let it. I listen to songs that are relevant. You don't know is relevant right now even though it was from the nineties. Go look it up, Cyndi Lauper, You don't know. Do the dance remix the original ones her and a mandolin. It's fabulous, But do the dance remix you know, go back and listen to fucking Bob Dylan, you know, Arlo Guthrie, These these songs, Tracy Chapman's original album is for right now. It is for our time, right now. Why do the baby stuff? There's enough food to feed the world. Why are there so many of us when there's people still alone? Why is a woman still not safe when she's in her home?
Speaker 1: That what a great song. Mountains of Things?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, life I've always wanted best I'll ever have?
Speaker 1: Do you know? Do you know all know these songs?
Speaker 2: Do you all know the first Tracy Chapman album from beginning to end? Because Mountains of Things is what we're living in today, that everybody thinks they are gonna be a billionaire, and everybody wants just mountains and mountains of things while they betray their own values and their own morals, you know, while they turn away from the real people in need to keep their.
Speaker 1: Mountains and mountains of things. These songs from the eighties and from the nineties are.
Speaker 2: Still so relevant today and they can help you get right on through this rage exhaustion syndrome. Honey go pull out the first Tracy Chapman album, Mountains of mountains.
Speaker 1: Of things across the lines.
Speaker 2: Who would dare to go over the bridge under the track? Separate wide from blacks Choo, Run for your life, the knives of Riots, Hello, Black Lives Matter. On the back Stories of America. They killed the dream of America.
Speaker 1: A little black girl gets a sault.
Speaker 5: In Broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours listen daily to the Corel cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 4: Yours Listen daily to.
Speaker 5: The Corell cast on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: I am Corel, be who you want to be. So long it didn't hurt anybody, we'll be back. I won't be back to you know what. Let me do more of a show today because I'm not gonna be here tomorrow. Don't go anywhere, stay here, don't move. Okay, because I'm not gonna be here tomorrow. Let's do a little bit longer today, shall.
Speaker 3: We Uncensored, unfiltered, fun hinged.
Speaker 4: It's the Curell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not doing a show tomorrow, so I'm gonna do a little extra segment today because I have touched on something in the chat room at YouTube dot com forward slash really, Carrel and I want to keep going with it, and that is songs that you know and love and find, you know.
Speaker 1: Very relevant in today's age.
Speaker 2: And if you're not watching live, please leave these comments down below. Uh So, Living in the Material World George Harrison. We've got Purple Hayes. Excuse me while I kissed the sky. Oh you thought he meant kissed the guy? Excuse me while I kissed the sky. But it's got you thought, he said. Guy, that's a great one. Let's see me and Bobby McGee. Let's see what else.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: Living in the Material World by George Harrison. Yes, bonus, Carrel, Honey, here we are. Let's work it out, Let's get it going. You know, that's who we're missing today. We're missing great songwriters. And I say this as a voting member of Grammy, and can I just say all this hoopla about Beyonce winning the Country Album and saying somebody paid somebody. Motherfuckers. I've been voting on Grammy for thirty years. Ain't no one sent me a check? Okay, So if you think they're paying someone for a Grammy Award. Who the fuck do you think they're paying. They'd be paying me one of the thirteen thousand members that vote, and I ain't ever.
Speaker 1: Gotten a check.
Speaker 2: I voted for b Say for Best Country Album because she released the best country album last year, not Post Malone, not Laany Wilson, not any of the others. The best produced, best written, best performed country album last year was Cowboy Carter. In fact, it was probably the best album of the year. Had Willie Nelson on it, had Post Malone on it, had Miley Cyrus on it. Incredible songwriting, incredible production, Beyonce doesn't cheap out. That was an incredible fucking record and the stay in your Lane. People including Frank Stallone, who went on social media and said, oh, it's got to be rigged, because how could Beyonce beat in the country category. She's never done a country album in her life and suddenly she's getting the count. That's right, She's never done one, but she did one now. Because guess what artist, including black artist Frank Stallone, you fucking asshole, can in fact do different genres of music if they want to. Who remembers Charlie pride A, the only black country artist for decades. So Beyonce's album was a great country album, and that's why we the Grammy voters, gave it the Best Country Award. It was better than those other albums. I'm sorry. You can't compete against Beyonce. You really can't. Very few people, Taylor Swift, you know, streisand whatever. There's a few that can compete against her. But for the most part, when she makes the record, sit down, shut up and listen because it's gonna be great. Renaissance was a great album. You can't break my soul. I love that album. But this notion the Grammy voters are in some way paid because a black woman won in the country category. Just show us that you're a racist. It's exactly why Kamala Harris is not president. Stay in your lane, black woman. You can't be president, black woman. Stay in your lane. You can be vice president, but you cannot be president. You're a black woman. Didn't somebody tell you. These are the same people that, if they had their way, would still say darky you know, if they'd still say, oh I missed the Darkies singing in the fields, if they could, you know, Frank stallone's a trumper. His brother Sylvester is a trumper, so of course he's all mad that Beyonce won in the country category because the good white folks didn't win. Ooh, she was the only black person nominated in the category and she won, and that pissed people off. Well good, I'm glad it's an organization we could piss people off because she deserved it. Oh see, there's even politics and music. People think that there's got to be some other reason for Beyonce winning the country category. It has to be paid off, or we're woke. That's the other thing. Oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm woke. I'm as woke as fuck.
Speaker 2: You know why, because now ain't the time to be sleeping through your life, Honey. Now ain't the time to be snoozing on the job. Now is the time to be woke. I am sixty two. If I don't be awake now, I'm going to be asleep in a while for good. Okay, People my age be dropping like flies. I wouldn't make a bad joke, but I don't want to because the first thing that came in my head is people my age be dropping like airplanes, because it just seems like airplanes can't stay in the sky right now between and Trump fired the head of the FAA, and he fired the you know, air traffic controllers, and now we got airplanes freaking falling out of the sky.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, but we were talking music.
Speaker 2: So if you want to put a comment down below of a a song that you think is still extraordinarily relevant for our time right now, I'd love to see your song titles.
Speaker 1: And they could be old. It could be Bob Dylan, it could be Grateful Dead, it could be whatever. They could be new whatever.
Speaker 2: But what song do you think is out there socially right now speaking to the time, cause I think you don't know by Cyndi Lauper, I think the Tracy Chapman album from nineteen eighty whatever, eighty one eighty two, I think that speaks volumes to our times, and it shows that sometimes times change and then they don't. For music to be relevant now that was made twenty thirty years ago means that we're in a cycle, and now we're back in this horrible Hitler cycle. You know, there was the Hitler cycle, Massolini, all of that, and then there was this swing to the other way.
Speaker 1: You know, we're a peace and freedom and love and all of that.
Speaker 2: And then there was the conservative swing under Ronald Reagan, which kind of went back to the Hitler thing.
Speaker 1: And then of course we.
Speaker 2: Got Clinton and went all liberal again and Obama and now we're back under a nazi again. Cycles, cycles, but the only constant is that fortunes change. Donald Trump's fortunes will change, and not for the better. You know, his fortunes will change one day, just like Hitler's did, Missolini's, Stalin's, I could polepot, I could go down the line, King Louis the fourteenth, on and on, show him the guillotine. Fortunes change, Marie Antoinette, let them eat cake. Oops, I don't have an eck.
Speaker 1: You know? So they change?
Speaker 2: So musically, what songs right now are speaking to you, are nurturing your soul, or are giving rise to your activism? What songs, either present or past, are really relevant to you right now? And a second part to the comments down below, what song lyric did you totally fuck up for years until you found out, Oh.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the lyric. Oh that's what they're saying.
Speaker 2: How many of you have totally said the wrong song lyric for decades and then all of a sudden go, huh, that's what it is, because I do that all the time. I'll be hearing a song from the seventies or eighties, and I'll think.
Speaker 1: That's what they're saying.
Speaker 2: I always thought they were saying, you know, excuse me while I kissed this guy.
Speaker 1: To me, that made sense.
Speaker 2: Why would they kiss the sky when there's a guy, say's a perfectly good guy right next to you.
Speaker 1: Don't kiss the sky?
Speaker 2: So yeah, so put those comments down below or leave him in the chat room. All right, So we have a little bonus today because I'm not here tomorrow. So I hope that you've enjoyed this little bonus.
Speaker 1: I am Corel.
Speaker 2: You'll be who you want to be, Sondon hurt anybody kiss the sky or kiss a guy. Listen to some great music today. Go listen to Tracy Chapman's first album. Go listen to You Don't Know by Cindy Lauper either the original version of the dance remix. Listen to some Bob Dylan today. I mean I don't like Bob Dylan, like his.
Speaker 1: Wife sig Yummy hurrying around, but he wrote good songs. Until Monday. I will be gone until Monday because I'm not gonna be here tomorrow, and I take Friday's off, so wooh four day weekend for me.
Speaker 2: But you never know, there might be a show posted goes tune in come back maybe tomorrow, I'll pot.
Speaker 1: Who knows, it'll be a surprise rom So come back and see Comor I could go lie from the dentist chair.
Speaker 2: You could watch me get a Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corell channel.
Speaker 1: Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash.
Speaker 2: Really Correll, that's k R e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 1: If you