Speaker 1: The Second Date update on kJ one three Ethan and okay, see welcome to the second Date updates.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, how are you.
Speaker 1: Now this date you had with Megan? I mean this this was a little bit a go right.
Speaker 3: This was How long was this one? Hold on, I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 1: I don't need an exact date, but you said it's been.
Speaker 2: A few weeks, right, three weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Okay, three weeks okay, good, Okay, tell us about it and let's figure out what I mean. I'm starting to get an idea just from the beginning of this call. No, I'm kidding you. Sound fun. Tell us about the whole date, and let's figure out why she doesn't seem to want to go out with you again.
Speaker 3: We did the date like Graham didndn't for We talked for a couple of hours, well, both of you to hang out soon.
Speaker 2: And after the date, of course, it started texting me every single time. I was that was I've been buried at work like crazy busy. So after a whole.
Speaker 4: She just kind of stopped asking.
Speaker 5: And now you know things that I'm finally settled down at that time, respect out.
Speaker 3: To her and she's not responding and uh. I texted her a couple of times and nothing, so I'm just wondering. I'm like, man, maybe she thought I was an interested in there, but I just well, she just got tired of waiting. What I really liked to do was cool, and I was like, man, I tired of my dating. Man, I want to date.
Speaker 2: Well all her sus up.
Speaker 1: To now we have time to date you. Is he worth the way? That's the question. So we'll find out what she has to say.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Megan, Welcome to the second eight updates.
Speaker 6: A man. Hey, okay, so this happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well this is about your date with Ethan. And you know, he told us that you had a good date in that you were asking him out again, and he just like felt bad he wasn't available. But now he is available and you don't seem interested anymore. So where are we now? Can we make this happens?
Speaker 6: Well? I really liked him after our first date, and I thought he was the one who wasn't interested because I was the one trying to make a plan again. And I texted him and I don't know, like four or five times, and every single time I heard back from him. It was basically, sorry, I'm really busy with work, and at first I believed him. Then after hearing it over and over and over and over again, I just thought, oh, okay, this is his way of saying he's not interested.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Ethan, come on in here, because this is exactly this is exactly what you thought happened.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I thought I knew it.
Speaker 4: That's what I say. I wasn't able to send you a good texts because my job got swamped with a cyber attack at the time.
Speaker 5: I was working fourteen hours. I was just trying to get everything back on mind and my phone was blown up and I stopping work stuff. So I legit was way too busy to send you like a decent text message and break them all down for you.
Speaker 6: So Smar, I know, I just it's like I just I don't know. When I was hearing it, I just thought, oh god, these are just games and I don't want to be playing games, and I just, you know, all I was hearing was you know, I'm making You're just trying to splitely disappear.
Speaker 4: No now even close, I only see all one things calmed down.
Speaker 5: I would just pick up back up where we left off. I wish I had time to explain and see what was going on. I'm so happy you ask the phone with these guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, second, hold on, Okay, Hey, I'm hearing some good energy going on.
Speaker 6: I feel they cannot mean right. I mean that's what I thought after our day and then you know what happened, and so I just I mean, I'm hearing a whole news story now. I probably I probably would have been more patient if I'd known.
Speaker 5: That, oh, you know, we willing to give me another shot at this. I'm actually, you know, looking forward to hanging out.
Speaker 6: I mean yeah, I mean absolutely there.
Speaker 5: It is saying, no, don't say anything else. We're going to go long lunch.
Speaker 3: We're going to go to lunch.
Speaker 1: I don't want to, So okay, you want to? You want to do lunch with Ethan?
Speaker 6: Then Megan, Yeah, of course he's really cool. I really am into him. Okay, and this is the shock. Honestly, this is the last thing I thought was going to happen after everything that had gone down.
Speaker 5: So he was just busy.
Speaker 1: It's okay, So we have a successful second ate updated we we we uh, okay, all right, we're awesome on babies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well get honestly, she should be imquested because I didn't even tex my mom bet and I did that you bet.
Speaker 6: Catch your momd that's a whole other.
Speaker 1: Second date update is he doesn't text his mom. Uh Okay, you guys be in touch and then let us know how things go, because I like, I feel a good vibe between you two. I really do.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll keep you guys posted.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it, appreciate Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: All right bye everyone sigh