Speaker 1: Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R R. Hey, about seven minutes from now. Voting opens for you say we play it on the JR Facebook page. We only mention this because the prize is one of the prizes all right this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be a two four day passes for Welcome to Rockville.
Speaker 1: So when you say it, we play it. Voting opens To be eligible to win each morning this week, all you have to do is play a vote one time.
Speaker 2: J our our facebook page. We also have later in the program all week we have a volbeat tickets to give away. So we've got some really good prizes this week. That's our way of saying thank you to you for listening.
Speaker 1: Uh. I don't mean to pick on United Airlines, but when it rains, it pours. In the bad news.
Speaker 3: Department, they didn't have one go down, did they?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Thank god?
Speaker 1: No, get comfortable thereco alight, play on it. Wait there go No.
Speaker 3: I was cracking my toe knuckles before I put.
Speaker 2: Them up, before I put the foot up. I'll get the left foot now in case you want to hear that one was very solid.
Speaker 3: So what's up with the United?
Speaker 1: For a second time within a week. First time this happened, it was a multiple hour delay when they had to find a replacement pilots for an international flight for a pilot who had forgotten his passport. Oh okay, I'll give them credit. At least they realized that at the gates. Albeit the flight was delayed, they ended up getting another pilot in there and it eventually took off.
Speaker 3: That's the kind of thing if you're a pilot.
Speaker 2: That's like being a You want your hard hat on the job site.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a necessity.
Speaker 1: Then last week for a second time within the week, although this time the flight international flight bound for Shanghai, took off and they were two hours into the flight before this guy realized I don't have my passport.
Speaker 3: Turn her around.
Speaker 1: They went out two hours, they came back two hours, set her down.
Speaker 2: I would be so pissed, was my mind. I would I would want more than a meal voucher. You better start coughing up, man. I was halfway to Shanghai. No, okay, not halfway. I was two hours into a trip. So I've already done five hours in this thing. Because you got to figure you no boarding sitting there listening to the little speeches. Then going back, why wouldn't he just fly there and have somebody overnight him a new passport.
Speaker 1: Well, he's got to get off the plane and go into the airport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cle, sit right there until your new one comes.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming they probably need the plane in the meantime they have a co pilot long international flight.
Speaker 3: He's got an answer.
Speaker 1: I just like you said, construction site, hard hat or tool belt.
Speaker 2: Same thing. I think with the aircrew, I would think, yeah, headphones at this job. We could make it without headphones, but it would be really tough for certain segments.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know we were talking about the show.
Speaker 1: Would be have more more mistakes than it already has with no headphones?
Speaker 2: You think, yeah, oh yeah, I think this show's kind of a mistake. We should just have named it. I know that you came up with the fiasco, which was great, but I think mistake would have been good because we were paired up as a mistake and it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we start.
Speaker 2: Off with your morning mistake, Pat Lynch, and talk about Hey, remember hey, you were talking about me being comfortable with my feet up on the console.
Speaker 1: Real quick, hold the thought on that for a sec. We fully realized many of you still refer to the show as the Fiasco. Yeah, to be honest with you, we wish we still did as well.
Speaker 3: There's a management decision now the lynching Tonco Show.
Speaker 2: There's a management decision behind the scenes to uh, yeah, let's go ahead and lose that great branding that was created. Let's go ahead and do away with that.
Speaker 1: Whatever you guys want to call us is fine with us as.
Speaker 2: Long as you're listening. Yes, it's kind of like that decision to get rid of Larry. Anyway, my feet kicked up on the on the console. As Pat Lynch pointed out, I have an update on my feet and flip flops in the dishwasher. Remember how the wife was upset that I was putting my flip flops in the dishwasher. I'll give you the update later in the show if you care, or tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I have it and things to tell you. It's on my list.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna help out a lot of listeners.
Speaker 1: Again, not to pick on United, but not to be out done with the pilots forgetting their their passports. More, We've got a twenty year old passenger who is suing United Airlines after a pilot opened the bathroom door and yanked him out of the in flight restroom because he said he'd been in there for too long. The guy had constipation, so he he was flying with a buddy of his home from Mexico. I guess that'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, usually you leave there and you have the opposite right costillation, right Monta Zuma's were ends right.
Speaker 1: So he's in there for about twenty minutes. A flight attendant asked her, Hey, is everything right with your buddy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just constipated, So I guess that was something they shared with each other on the trip. So ten more minutes goes by. It's now thirty minutes, and for whatever, I don't know, if the pilot needed to get in there. What he broke the.
Speaker 1: Lock off and yanked the dude out while he was mid constipation, still had his pants around his ankles and stuff. Now he's so and saying that his junk was in full view of several people when he yanked him unceremoniously from the in flight head.
Speaker 2: Don't they have more than one bathroom on the plane.
Speaker 3: Maybe this guy just was having a bad day.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But then again, if if there is a bathroom all the way in the back, and you see the pilot come all the way to the back of the plane, I'm concerned. I've seen him walk out and you know, wave to the people before he goes in peace. But if he makes it all the way to the back, I'm worried this co pilot might not be kicking it. Or if it's autopilot, it's like the scene and airplane is pilots dragged down the aisle.
Speaker 1: Who's flying the plane now exactly?
Speaker 3: It makes it concerns you.
Speaker 2: I think what they should do is they should have a bathroom in every cockpit, just a private bathroom for the for the actual pilot.
Speaker 1: Little squat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because nobody wants to see a pilot walk out. Pilots. That's just a message from you know, blue collar dude here squat, Yeah, give him a bucket. Look, you got I sitting in nineteen see constipated in there after Mexico trip. Too much, k soo, So go ahead and sit on the bucket there, Captain.
Speaker 1: Every pilot now gets on. Make sure they have their passport and their home depot bucket, pickle bucket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got that for.
Speaker 1: Hot mugshot girl. That would be Lily Stuart from the University of Georgia. She's a twenty year old sorority girl there. She got all sorts of fifteen minutes of fame last week for her well she gets she has a lead foot. She got pulled over for speeding, and I guess the police officer led her off with a warning. Fifteen minutes later, she stopped again for speeding, just as fast they arrested her. Thus the hot mug shot was produced. She got arrested again yesterday morning, five point thirty.
Speaker 3: In the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this time wasn't for speeding though, what it was for loitering and loitering and interfering with an officer, obstructing an officer. We have new mug shots, although Lily, I'm sorry it's five thirty in the morning. Yeah, I can decide she's looking fairly good. But look closely at the eyes. We got crazy eyes going here, so there may be some more to this. Uh hot mugshot. Girl that hasn't come to the light yet. We Facebook.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with those crazy eyes, you know exactly her crazy eyes. That's her all jacked up on Mocha locked A's, you know how them college girls are mommy and Daddy's money and they're five thirty Sunday morning, dude, and she's already cashing in on the nil.
Speaker 3: She woke up with a frat where she's gone, you know I am I'm speed girl.
Speaker 1: Sororities have nil deals.
Speaker 3: She is you remember, I mean you you said to yourself.
Speaker 2: She's famous now for being hot mugshot girl, so I can you know what her eyes she's This is my guess from looking at this again.
Speaker 3: You can look at j r r Facebook page.
Speaker 2: She woke up at frat house and goes, oh my god, Skip, I gotta go.
Speaker 3: Do you have any coffee? I'll get a lot take. So she got a little jacked on coffee, you.
Speaker 2: Know, for the for the ride home and uh, because she's living off campus with her anil deal. She's got a penthouse somewhere now. And then they pulled her over and she also still has that look.
Speaker 3: Damn it. It gave me an ad when I clicked on it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, then she she goes when when she's loitering and getting in trouble with with officer interfere and she's gonna tell you know who I am, girl, I'm miss Doer j r r