Speaker 1: Big Food and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo.
Speaker 2: These guys are your favorites. So like Shay, subscribe and raid it stuck s me.
Speaker 1: Gregous, go on yes today and listening watching.
Speaker 2: Always keep its watching.
Speaker 1: And now you're hosts Cliff Berrickman and James Bubo Fay.
Speaker 2: Hello Cliff, Hello Bobo.
Speaker 3: How are you doing? My friend? All right? How's it going with you? All right? All right?
Speaker 2: Mostly thrilled that the holidays are over?
Speaker 3: Really I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an exhausting time between Thanksgiving and New Year's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is a killer.
Speaker 2: It is great. It is great, but you know, at some point you got to sleep.
Speaker 3: Okay, mine was great. What I get?
Speaker 4: I got a I got a bed sheet like this, like a couple of bed sheets like well, it's like a bathtub kind of basically like you know, it's got four walls and a bottom piece all attached, and then it's got a zip bergeres on the all the way around the top. You just you just zip on these sheets and you can put on like satin or cotton or flannel whatever and they zip on top of that.
Speaker 3: Way.
Speaker 4: You never little because I always I always dealing with the corners coming up, like the whole sheet getting loose, you know, and it starts balling up and stuff.
Speaker 3: So this'll totally prevent that. I'm stoked.
Speaker 2: No sheet, No.
Speaker 3: There's a sheet, but it zips on them off the top. There's like that.
Speaker 4: It's basically like a like a bin, like a you know, it's just got it's got a it's got a bottom piece, and then the sidewalls that go around the sides of the mattress at the top of those they stop at the top level of the mattress and you zip it. You just zip the mattress, the top mattress piece on in and out, so you just change that out and just wash that and the rest of it you just leave on there and it never comes off.
Speaker 2: You're seating me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Rad well, good man, nothing like a good comfortable sleep exactly. Oh, speaking of witch, So we got a cat.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How annoying are cats?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Almost as annoying as there as your female counterpart talking about them.
Speaker 2: You know, he's adorable, et cetera. You know, it's nice to have an animal in the house. I enjoy it. But man, what is this up? What is up with a two am wake up call? Every morning of her eh ah, for god knows what reason.
Speaker 3: Let's go out and take a leak.
Speaker 2: No a cat go outside to take a shirt. It does, but I'm not gonna let it go outside. It did escape once. We actually left the door open and we weren't looking, and it was on the logging road next to the house in a matter of a minute.
Speaker 3: You get eaten pretty fast out there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's it's an albino cat, like a bright white cat out where we live. It wouldn't last more than a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Oh so you got to live with kitty litter in the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, none of that's very bad. It's just that yowling at two am that's bothered me at the moment.
Speaker 4: But Cliff, I'm gonna do you a big both of us, a big favor. I'm going to have Cree to call Mel so they could commiserate and change cat ideas, talk about their cats days.
Speaker 3: Then you and I can talk about Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and spirit We spare each other and then they're happy because they're listening to each other.
Speaker 1: Listen, we can we can have them co host a cat mom podcast. I'll produce it. We can put it on the bigfoot and beyond network and we all win. We'll proceeds. Yeah, you guys have a cat, Well, I feed this one stray outdoor cat, so he's kind of like our cat, but he's he's an outdoor cat.
Speaker 3: So cretic and coachure on how to entertain it and bring it in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we'll have Emily be a you know, the first guest that has questions for the expert hosts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, changing from dog to cat mode is a big, big stretch man. It's insane for me because the cat's name is Casper. But it doesn't matter. It doesn't acknowledge that you're even saying the word. You know, it has no idea or it doesn't care.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: This is like like why why even name the thing? I guess we name the things so Melissa and I can talk about it and know what we're talking about. But as far as a cat's you don't. Here's here's my big takeaway so far about owning a cat. We don't own a cat. There's a cat that lives here. Yeah, that's the big thing, Like, we don't own it. It's not ours, you know, we're only there for it's convenience when it when it feels like it. Basically, there's there's another animal that lives in the house that we that we support.
Speaker 1: Cats are pretty joyful. Though they're fun. They can be mischievous, which is quite entertaining. But yeah, most of the time they're just aloof and apathetic like me.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why I'm having trouble with it.
Speaker 4: You guys look at each other's are coming pilot and erect and hissing at each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have met your animal counterparts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a self loathing that makes me uncomfortable with it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: But it's cool, don't get me wrong. It is adorable, it's cool. It's really weird, very very strange animals to me because I'm not I've always had dogs and that never had a cat. Very unusual behaviors and mannerisms, and I just don't understand him at all. That's fine, I don't need to understand everything. I'm okay with the lack of resolution. But he's adorable and cool and stuff. But at the same time, it's like, yeah, I don't think I've.
Speaker 1: Ever seen a picture of JUNI maybe we should post one for the pigeons. And I'll post a picture of our cat. There's a bunch of neighborhood cats, so on the outdoor cameras we see him all the time. So maybe I'll post a pic of a couple of these beasties. Cliff can submit some picks of Casper and Bobo. You needed some Juni picks, Well.
Speaker 3: There's about ten thousand of those.
Speaker 1: Bobo Lament's Judy. But if you're not a member, you want to have heard this. But we were doing a members episode one time, Bobo kept stopping to go chase away evil neighborhood cats with a super soaker to defend sweet Juni.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I love Juny, but I mean it's not the center of my life like some people.
Speaker 1: Your cat picks folks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll just transition from way from Bigfoot. We'll just do a cat podcast.
Speaker 3: From now on. We get such a bigger audience, that's true. That's true.
Speaker 1: I feel like we'd get an angrier audience.
Speaker 4: So I went down to visit Michael and his wife from the Mysterious Michael episode. What was it called the Mysterious Michael episode.
Speaker 1: For Michael's Mysterious Neighbors was the name of the episode.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, they're down in San Diego now, and I went down and visited him and yeah, it was cool. It was We went to check that Spotware Cliff where that wild Animal Park seighting was.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. We went to recon that.
Speaker 4: We did some hiking around areas near there, like check out like possible travel routes and it's kind of we got went in too, like an elevated position like the highest well not the highest, but a higher elevation pointing around there and got a lad of the valley could toy see the travel out corridors and it toy linked toy made sense with the Brian Brian from San Diego. I'm not sure enough so that was but Brian's property there in northeast San Diego. That was like in a kind of line with it all.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: It was pretty interesting, but we just felt like now we're so ways start ted. We're trying to squatchire because it's such a huge area and it was stormy, was blowing like it was heavy stand on the windsow was blowing like thirty to fifty up there in the canyons, and there was some like eighty nine eighty by an hour guests that night up to ninety five, I guess over the ridgetops and so it's just.
Speaker 3: Like we're not we're not gonna mean to look out there trying to go squatching. So we just sat.
Speaker 4: We just kicked inside and watched tons of on YouTube, Todd Prescott's Sasquatch.
Speaker 2: What is it, Sasquatch Archives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sasquatch Archives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I didn't watched I didn't watched that for like probably a month and a half or two months.
Speaker 3: We watched so much stuff that plays. That thing is so awesome.
Speaker 4: And then one of their favorite ones that Sailor Sasquatch the Browns. Dude, that's that's a great one. Then I was going back through some old Charlie Kentucky Big for research and there's some great witness interviews I've never seen before on there, like old ones.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, he does.
Speaker 2: He spends a lot of time interviewing witnesses on camera with their permission, of course, and posting that sort of stuff. So, yeah, if you're into witness this accounts Charlie's page is great. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And Sailors sasquatchin they cover all a lot of you know, focus on witnesses where they they go on other stuff too.
Speaker 3: It's like I like those channels a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, very good man, very good. You know there's some decent stuff out there on YouTube. You just got to know where to look. But there's how do you separate the noise, you know, from from the quality stuff? Is the problem?
Speaker 3: I just did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just did for everybody, say everybody's all save everybody a lot of work there. Well, thank you boys, we all know you. Yet another things, Sasquatch Archives. What else did I have to say? Squad English, s A L A I.
Speaker 4: S H, Sailor's Sasquatch and kb R O links in the show notes you thanks for We.
Speaker 2: Put out another video this past week too. It's been getting a lot of love. My favorite thing about it, Yeah, the NABC. Of course we do monthly videos, and but where we put the old ones out on another YouTube page for everybody to enjoy, you know. And we put one out where I took Shane Courson out to a place called the Outer Rim and we came back with like eight or nine foot print cast. It was great, But in the middle of it there was this montage sort of thing and I just slapped one of my songs, you know, over it and then I don't usually catch this sort of stuff, but for whatever reason, I saw there was a comment. It was one of the top comments, is why, and it said, like, what's up with the weird music? And it made me laugh because it's like yeah, yeah, and it is kind of an oblique musical interlude. I showed it to Melissa and she thought I was nuts for putting it there, because like, you're at this dramatic bigfoot thing and we're pulling casts and looking at footprints in the ground, and she said it was like suddenly, like a circus of monkeys came out out of the woods and started like playing and juggling or something like that, because the music mismatched the the visuals so much. But I don't care. I think it's a good tune.
Speaker 1: Isn't it the same piece of music we use in our outro?
Speaker 2: It is it is? It's called count Spatula.
Speaker 1: So our listeners have heard it. I love that one because when we first started doing the podcast, I wanted some musical beds for different things, and you sent me over a number of things and I heard that. I was like, oh, this is because remember I had you record the outro just into a microphone buyer self, like, thanks for listening to this week's episode. If you like what you heard, click blah blah blah blah. So then I was looking for a piece of music to stick that too, and I just thought that one was great because no matter what, you know, if it's a dramatic episode with a witness or you know, one of us joking around that every time, it'll be bobo, you know, keep it squatchy and then oh, you know all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do have a The music that comes out of me is a little quirky and angular, I do admit. Yeah, Well I been out. I miss Christmas week. It's one of those rare weeks where I just didn't get out, you know, and the weather was crappy and in the holiday and all that sort of stuff too. But I did get out this past week, walked around a bit and found absolutely nothing that's been on a dry street lately. There's been nothing going on out there as far as I can tell, although somebody did come into the museum yesterday. I was in the shop yesterday for a few hours and somebody came in. He's been working an area out by Mount Saint Helen's and he came in with two footprint casts that he obtained this past July, and they're they're blobby and whatnot. But you know, I cast a lot of blobby footprints, so I'm pretty good at deciphering what I'm looking at. And you can see toes in both of them to various extents. One of them has they're both broken, so I showed them how to fix them as well. That should help a little bit. But I'm pretty positive those were sasquash tracks from the markings I saw in them. Fourteen inches fourteen and a half somewhere in there.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I really could you tell?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know, like five inches or something across the ball didn't I didn't measure that. But I do have photographs of them. If you'd like to see them, boathes, I can send them to you. You can see the big toe, of course, and you can see, you know, some of the other smaller toes next to it, in my opinion, if you know what you're looking for. So I'll text those over to you right now.
Speaker 3: Hey, did you say you were suspicious of the elt Bossburg tracks? Cripple foot now.
Speaker 1: And not those, Okay. I think there's just such a preponderance of those and found over such a widespread area and such a long span of time by so many people. Like I know that Ivan Marx is sort of associated with those, but I don't think he faked those.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I watched that whole thing with the they went back to the site in nineteen eighty nine with Renee de Hendon.
Speaker 3: That's great. I learned so much from that.
Speaker 4: I mean when you see that video, like, there's no way those are fake because Renee, what you're not going to fool Renee that like that, like with over a thousand prints covered that much terrain and then crossing the I don't knowize how big that river was at that point. I thought it was like, you know, up river like Columbia. They fled it like a lake, so that's really wide there, and they found the prince on the other side of the river going like a couple of days later.
Speaker 2: Some dn R guys, Yeah, I guy named John Sussi mil was his name. He was a border patrol guy. Yeah, he was behind locked gates on logging lands and he stumbled across the trackway of the same animal that says a lot about that. I met Mark. I met Mark Seusimol, which is John's son, and he had copies of the cast made in sand. It's kind of a long story. That's how I got I got associated with this. A guy out there named Eric. He had a couple of copies of it, and he thought they were originals because the sand was in them. So I got word from Shane I think, and some other people that like, hey, there's original Bossberg tracks out here in northeast Oregon. So I mean I contacted the made arrangements and went out there and they weren't. They weren't originals. Is it very understandable misidentification because they copied them in sand, and therefore they thought the sand was the original cast.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: But when I was over there, I go, hey, Eric, where'd you get these? He goes, oh, I got him from my friend Mark. So Mark, Mark seusimil So what whoa?
Speaker 5: Whoa?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 2: I said, you think you can get me in touch with him? And he goes, don't let me give and he came over. He came over that day. I got to meet him and talk to him about his dad and what are your remembers about it. Found out where the original tracks are. They're with his brother, and so I've been trying to get him in contact with me for like like two years, but they just have been unsuccessful, unfortunately. But that's also where I got a hold. Have you ever seen those big bricks? Basically John susimil what he did. If you look at these pictures of John Susiml holding the cast, you're going to notice that the those Bossberg tracks have kind of an odd sheen to them, unlike most of their photographs of casts. And it's because what he did is he coded them in rubber. They think, why in the world did he do that? And then I realized why there are these large blocks of plaster, and what he would do. He'd pour a big block of plaster and then he would push the original cast into the block of plaster, and so that rubber was acting as like a release agent in a way, and then he'd pull it out and what what what you'd have is what the actual impression looked like in the ground.
Speaker 3: Right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so Mark had two of those, the originals, and he was kind enough to lend those to me, and I brought them home and I returned them to him a few months later when I can get out there again. And I didn't want to mail those. I wanted to handle a little bit, you know, And so I made a copy for the museum, and the copy is the copies are in the museum in our boss Bery display. And I made one other copy for doctor Meldrum, which have now been circled around in are back in my in my castroom downstairs in the outbuilding. So I have those again. So yeah, but interest stuff. And what I'll do is I'll I'll find a picture of those and I'll send those two right now too, so you can see those, and then I guess we can post them to the members or something like that if you want. Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in case anyone doesn't know, we're talking about the nineteen sixty nine Bossburg tracks. We're the ones I got Grover Crafts involved with doctor Grover Krasts involved in the whole subject matter. Well that's what I got I'm really good on, was that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, we have a great display on the Bossberg stuff and in the museum, and of course that a couple of things that had never been seen before. Doctor Meldrum years ago gave me a cast and he goes, yeah, you can have this, cliff. This is clearly a Bossburg print, but we don't know where from or whatever. And I think if I would oppressed some we could have figured it out pretty quick. Honestly, when I got home, I was looking at it and I say, what is this and where did this come from? And it turns out, again long story short, that there's a photograph of doctor Krantz kneeling down pointing at a footprint in the ground. John Green took that picture. I think he's maybe he's not pointing at the time, but I'll have to dig that picture up too, And that's the cast. That the cast is of that same footprint. You can tell because the the leaf patterns that are on the cast are the same that are in the ground. That's one hundred percent that cast. So doctor Krantz in most likely December nineteen sixty nine, a few days after winter Break started. I happened to look up at winter Break started in the early twenties of December twenty first or something like that, in nineteen sixty nine and at Washington State University at Pullman, I found the campus schedule for that year's and he said in his writings, Krantz said he went down there a few days later, so probably two or three days later when the photograph was taken. But it is one hundred percent that cast. And I was concerned because doctor Meldrim gave me the print, and the leaves are in it and whatnot. So I wrote Jeff and said, Jeff, like, you didn't give me the original. Did you like this? He replied with a picture of a similar cast that is clearly the original because it has a lot more forest stuff in it than mine does. The first one out of the mold always has the most of the original forest stuff and dirt in it, and mine was the second one out of the mold, as far as I can tell, And of course Krantz's that's Kranz's first exposure to the evidence as well. He wrote in his book that before he went down there, he was giving Sasquatch about ten percent chance of being real. But after seeing the footprints and analyzing the footprint cast that he made there, and also he borrowed the ones that Ivan Marx made and made good sand copies of those. He became one hundred percent convinced that they're real. But it's kind of neat seeing that photograph of Krantz looking at the print in the ground, because that's the seminal moment. That's like the seed that grew the tree of all science and Bigfoot pretty much at that point, it's the his And there's actually for the NABC members, their end of the year video was a deep dive into the nineteen ninety six five Points cast at Doctor Meldrum cast, and that was doctor Meldrum's initial exposure to evidence in the field as well. And there's a similar picture. It's kind of a parallel picture, but it's from a distance in about three quarter of view of doctor Meldrum kneeling down in the field obviously examining footprints in the ground. You can see his measuring tape and all that sort of stuff. So it's like a similar picture. It's a parallel picture of like the first time a very important scientist was examining evidence in the field and I guess again a seed moment, if you will.
Speaker 1: So that five Points video was great. I've watched that live when you dropped on Patreon, and it was very very well done, super cool to see. I'd never seen all the casts involved, and you know in the books or in Meldrim's talks. You know, it's sort of part of the origin story, I guess you could say. But so to get that deep a dive into it, like where it went, where it came from, the way it moved in the environment, to tracks that were documented. Seeing you know, three D images of the casts with the you know, video camera moving around them and you pointing things out. That was excellent. So I think the content you're making for the NABC is the best Sasquatch video content out there for sure.
Speaker 2: All thanks, But will you have a guest membership, don't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You know, I haven't logged it in so long. I gotta can start doing that again.
Speaker 2: Not whatever you want, whatever you want, I just want to make sure that you had access to this stuff.
Speaker 3: Too, So I did. Yeah, I think I can still get in.
Speaker 2: Will let me know if it had expired or you can't find it or something like that, I can send you another guest membership thing.
Speaker 4: So I think maybe it didn't work one time and I just didn't go back or something. But yeah, yeah, because I enjoy everything when I did have when I did have access, so I was going on there more regular I was like, I was like, this is the best thing going Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then obviously there's been a lot of other historical things being posted recently. You know, a couple of weeks ago, if I found a picture of Vance Orchard took of Paul Freeman sitting at home holding the original cast from the deduct footage, you know, So that and cleaned off very well at that point. Yet, so that's kind of neat. Little snapshots of history are always popping up in the end.
Speaker 3: That's pretty important that one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, made another discovery actually not too long ago. I don't know if I mentioned it on the podcast or not, because my sense of time is so elastic, but Paul apparently cast two footprints at De Duck Spring the day after he saw the things and filmed him. So there are three footprint casts from that event. Now, Paul casts two that I'm aware of, and there's one that I'm aware of from West Summerlin.
Speaker 3: So I thought there was more.
Speaker 2: There's certainly no more in the Freeman collection unless he gave him away. He did have a habit of giving away original casts.
Speaker 3: Man. I mean that's nice, but frustrating now not all in one place.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's frustrating in other ways too, just because sometimes the casts that I personally have like physical possession of are not the originals, like the Dermal's casts. For example, I think all three of the Dermals casts, the larger one that half, the kind of halfish looking one, and then the one with the rock in it. I have copies of all those, but I don't have the originals, because the originals are in the Smithsonian.
Speaker 3: Well they are, uh huh, as.
Speaker 2: Well as the originals that Krantz cast himself at the nineteen eighty two grays Harbor scene.
Speaker 3: Well, and those are on display. They just got donated.
Speaker 2: Now they're donated to the Smithsonian. They keep them in a drawer in the back, along with his bones and the bones of his dog and all that sort of stuff that he gave. He gave molds of the cripple foot like the Bossburg tracks as well to them, and a few other odds and ends. From what I understand, what I can gather at least, so.
Speaker 4: I need donated socios or what it was his skeleton and his dogs. They're on display though.
Speaker 2: Right sometimes they sometimes rearticulated for a few months at a time.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping to run across some sort of invoice or something that'd be kind of fun to find it. And again, right now with the with the Meldrum collection, I'm down to just stacks and stacks of papers. I was kind of lamenting to Matt Proute before you hopped on the call here that you know, like the other night, I went out there and I got through like maybe three inches or so, if you want to measure it like that, three to maybe even four four or five inches of just random papers that Jeff had printed out or emails that he you know, articles and that sort of stuff. And most of it is just stuff, you know, like maybe print outs of an article from Bobby Short's website or that sort of thing. Occasionally I'd run across emails that might be of some historical interests, or you know, invoices or you know that kind of stuff. This mostly stuff, you know, and I'm trying to organize those in a way that seems appropriate for historical reasons. But then all of a sudden in the middle of it. I run across. Oh, here's a piece of paper that identifies as footprint cast that I had no idea where it came from. And it's like a half sheet of paper with some hand drawing, like handwriting on it. So he's like, he got to go through every single page of this stuff because you, as much as I would love to, you know, just set it aside and say, oh, there's probably nothing in there.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: One shouldn't because one page out of eight hundred might have something of use on it. Because there's a lot of mysteries in the collection. Still, you know, then every once while there's something pointing the way.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of pointing the way, we did get a number of questions in. It's not as many as there usually are for a monthly Q and A because it's been the holidays and so since we did the last Q and A, people had busy holiday lives. But we did have a few listeners reach out who are looking for some pointers along the way. If you guys want to get to some.
Speaker 3: Of those, sure.
Speaker 1: Here is the first voicemail.
Speaker 6: Hey, Cliff and Bobo, my name is Chuck. I'm an amateur squatcher out of Central Pennsylvania and a longtime fan of the Finding Bigfoot show as well as the podcast Keep up the great work. My question for you guys is do you ever plan to do another Finding Bigfoot special with Matt and Renee as well? I just finished Rewatch and the Search continues, and man, it's so great to see you guys all together. The chemistry is great and I just love seeing you guys squatch.
Speaker 3: Out in the woods.
Speaker 6: Additionally, what would your last meal request be? Say you guys are on death row? I would love to know. Thank you so much. Keep up the great work again and keep it squatchy peace.
Speaker 3: Would you another one? I'd rather have the budget for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it wasn't our idea to begin with. We'd got a call from A Casey, one of the owners of the Ping Pong production company that did the show, and asked if we might be interested in it, and I guess they pitched it and Animal Planet bit I guess. As the bottom line, it wasn't our idea to get back together. But yeah, if they came to me and wanted to do it, I would consider it. As I don't want to do another TV show in general, but I'm happy to do one off gigs or something like that. I don't think it's going to happen, but maybe it will.
Speaker 3: Who knows. I wouldn't expect it, though, Yeah, godjout it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: As far as my last meal, I mean it would be a burrito. I'm literally wearing a shirt right now and all it says is burrito on it.
Speaker 3: I mean somebodyse burritos lately. Lucky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for me, it'd be that to be like really good alba core, like fresh caught albal core tuned into a castrole to the castle.
Speaker 3: Then also a sandwich tunea.
Speaker 4: Melt with grilled onions on fresh baked homemade sour oat bread. Then some candied sweet potatoes with marshmellow on top and walnuts, and then raspberry donut jelly donut claize, and then apple fretter shoot, like a good a good fruit smoothing and a good a good juice for my health, some healthy stuff for the next half hour of my life. Maybe maybe a little steak and Dungeoness crab.
Speaker 2: I see the ploy here. You're just trying to stay alive longer.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna finish everything, but I'll do my best. I'll finish because I guess you got you evacuate your bowels and when they kill you, so at least you'd be like, yeah, here you go.
Speaker 2: Buddy, Matt Prut would finish all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd finish it. I approve. My goal did to get the chair on a full stomach.
Speaker 2: And then crap all over the place, make it cut it up as revenge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's our revet, Bubble's revenge. Yep.
Speaker 1: Thanks for that question, Chuck, and here's the next voicemail.
Speaker 5: Hello, gentlemen, this is Drag from Spartanburg, South Carolina. I just wanted to ask you a quick question. And by the way, I love the podcast and I used to love to watch around the Big Bit. I still do it times. But anyway, king a dog, if you let a dog smell or snoop out the nest or somewhow to get a smell from a big boot and let them track track E two to one, I was just wondering, thank you, loving you guys, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that kind of thing's been tried before. Dogs don't seem super cooperative about it. But also, if you found a nest or something like said the Olympic Project nest so she saw the Olympic Project nests before she died. You know, she was out there, but I don't remember her having any sort of adverse reaction or anything to it, if I remember right. And no matter what made it there, there'd be some sort of smelling, you know. But yeah, you could be a week or two or three behind the sasquatch. It had to be very very fresh like then, like the night before or something like that too, I think have any chance of running across the thing. I mean, I mean, what do you guys think?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 2: Because the sasquatch is a pretty good clip, right, you.
Speaker 4: Have to train the dog. Well, the hard part is training the dog because you're really trying to track one thing or two things. But like especially dog, like a bear hunting dog just tracks bears because they gotta they gotta ignore deer and moose whatever, because they're bear dogs like that kind of thing. So if if it's a scent hound, you gotta train it and then get the scent exactly that you want, then train it training training with that. Then that'll stick on a trail real good. So you gotta first identify for sure known squatch like you know, some materi that you can repeatedly expose them to then turn them to track that. Well, yeah, we had that that Navy seal or green Bread Navy Seal. A dog handler dog trainer, they said, did you do a Belgian shepherd that was the craziest those balls out dog that he think would would not be a.
Speaker 3: Phrase to go out for anything no matter what.
Speaker 2: I think, you also have to devote the dog's life to that one thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that one thing.
Speaker 2: Train it repeatedly, which is a problem I always had with that Finding Bigfoot episode. We had those dog trainers out that said that they trained it on some primates like, why would they do that? Or are they just saying that because I don't know anything about dog training, but you know, and that's if you have to spend the dog's life training on on that one thing. How did that happen? Or is that just more TV nonsense I wasn't aware of at the time.
Speaker 4: I think he said that the dog wasn't like wasn't going to be It wasn't like a like one of their top performing dogs.
Speaker 2: Well that's all right, we were one of the top performing shows.
Speaker 3: Well it was still it.
Speaker 4: Was still a high quality dogs just wasn't like those guys are selling like eight ten thousand dollars fifteen thousand dollars dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but certainly dogs have been tried before. But again, and also, if you do catch up, I guess you film it right or you shoot it or something, but I don't know. It seems like could be awfully hard to catch up to a sasquatch.
Speaker 3: A few people have, but it's rare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to think pretty hard about like, what are you going to do if you do catch up to it? What issues does that create? Screaming Ryan, Yeah, pretty much, pretty much. It's worth a shot, though, I think everything's worth a shot. I mean, try it. Nothing's worked so far. Let's keep trying new stuff. Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo will be right back. After these messages.
Speaker 1: There is the first written submission.
Speaker 2: Would you like to have that one?
Speaker 3: Bobo? Sure?
Speaker 4: Jim Towner, I have an eight Canyon question. Don't you think that these creatures really wanted to break into the cabin?
Speaker 3: They could have.
Speaker 4: I would think they could have easily, well, not easy, because this cabin was built to survive avalanches and heavy, heavy snowfall. Then there's like lou obviously there's loose rocks on that hillside. So they built that thing last. I mean, it was not like they were slapped together cap but it was.
Speaker 3: Like a fortress. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the photographs that we have of it that a surfaced in twenty twenty four indicate that they you know, it looks to me like they use pretty much whole logs as the walls, not like, you know, they didn't cut them into two by sixes or something. You know, they used logs like and they're big, like two feet in diameter, sorted logs. You know, I'm not sure how easy that would be, depending on how sturdily they made it. But at the same time, they probably could have got in through the ventilation shaft on the top. They were certainly throwing rocks onto that. You can see the damage in some of these photographs that are on display at the North American big Foot Center. And the reporter who went up there, I forget his name, he reported that the one of the animals at least seems to have tried to dig underneath the foundational beams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said one did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So I don't know I mean breaking. Could they have broken in I think probably they could. Could they have done so easily, I don't know. I don't know about easily. I think that's the keyword one of your questions here, because that cabin looks pretty sturdy to me, but you know, maybe it wasn't. But I had to be pretty sturdy because it stood until least the seventies I think. And when Bobby, Iimmen and Roger went up there, Bob I think, gave an interview to Mark Marcel, and if I recall correctly, Bob said that the ceiling was kind of falling in on itself at the time, But I don't even know. I don't even know. They probably could have seen it, I guess from the trail, but how they would have gotten down there is beyond me too, though I don't know. That's a pretty gnarly place. But also keep in mind that the guys were terrified, Like the miners who were there were absolutely terrified. When you read their account, you probably have to take into consideration that there's going to be some exaggeration because of that fear. Maybe the Sasquatches were just all doing an intimidation displaying banging and throwing rocks and banging on the outside and throwing rocks at it, and you know, doing what they did and weren't actually trying to get in. Maybe they're just expressing displeasure of them being there and having killed one of their you know folks there, the fellow Bigfoot folks, don't really know that they were trying to get in, to be fair, because we have to assume there's exaggeration, because those guys were absolutely terrifying.
Speaker 1: What it seems like in a lot of those cases, the impacts on the cabin usually result in people going outside to look, and then things get quiet and there's a standoff outside of you know, this quiet standing and staring, and then they go back inside and it resumes like you hear that with a gazillion witnesses, and that was almost always the case in the old compound area X. So it's almost like maybe that's the intention is just to flush to get people to come outside where they're visible. Whether it's to observe them or keep an eye on them, or get them outside maybe where they're vulnerable. Who knows, but it seems like maybe the intention is just to encourage the humans to go outside where they're now visible and in eyesight, and it's not about trying to get in at.
Speaker 3: All that's possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I would wonder if that's the evolutionary trajectory of throwing rocks in some of these cases is not necessarily to hit targets. But just like if you're hunting deer and you approach a thicket and you know that there's deer in there, but you can't see them. You know, you took a couple of rocks, and then they'll come busting out, and now they're visible, you know where they are again, and you can grab one in or at least now you have eyes on the target. Like it's about flushing and getting things to move rather than trying to hit them or hurt them or kill them, dispatch them whatever.
Speaker 2: They might explain why sasquatches don't tend to hit people with rocks, but they's have them land nearby. It's kind of like to help encourage them to move along their way.
Speaker 4: Perhaps they did have that bad it and they were throwing rocks and they weren't hitting us, not on purpose.
Speaker 2: They'd hit us more, but they're just trying to get us out of the area. Maybe that's clumsy communication for that.
Speaker 4: No, I know, but I'm just saying I think they still have a pretty good aim because they don't hit us. There's this totally round that hit us I think more often. Oh, I agree, I agree. I think them not hitting us is evidence of them probably having pretty good aim. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I hear what you're saying and agree.
Speaker 2: Thank you, No, thank you, Bobo.
Speaker 3: What else we got? Prot me grab the next one for you here.
Speaker 1: We've answered questions along this line before, but they come in a lot, so it's always worth revisiting.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: And this question comes from Barry Cullip. How can I get an autograph photo of Cliff, Bobo and Matt. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Next time we get together.
Speaker 4: We got to take a picture all together and then then we can sign a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we definitely need to do that. We need to get something printed out and get a bunch of copies and just sign them all. I think we can make that happen this year because I will be coming up to the Northwest at some point, so we need to figure out a way to get together do a live podcast in person, sitting around the same microphone in the same room, get some good video content, et cetera. Sign some things. But yeah, otherwise, Barry, we have been asked this before, but since Cliff's in Oregon, Bobo's in California, I'm in Tennessee, it's not easy to coordinate that. I mean, I guess we could probably get something printed up and have it shipped to me, and then I could sign them all and then ship it to Cliff. You can sign them all and ship them to Bobo, at which point we would hope that the chaos of the Bobes would not have them lost in transit or in the mail or something like that.
Speaker 4: We'll let's all get together in Portland and like go to the museum or something, take some pictures and then get them printed, right, you know, just get them print it up right away and then we can sign just sign them all there that same weekend or whatever.
Speaker 1: That I would love to do. It'd be a great excuse to get together. I think that's probably the best bat.
Speaker 3: We gotta do to sign autographs. They can sound all important.
Speaker 1: It's really important, Babe, I gotta go.
Speaker 3: It's for the people.
Speaker 1: But we do get that question a lot. People are often asking for signed Cliff and Bobo regalia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's not a lot of that out there. I mean, I have reluctantly put because my employees asked me they'd be a good it, told me it would be a good idea. I reluctantly put out some autograph pictures of me on the shelf, and they sell, they probably say a couple of week or something like that. So I'm kind of surprised that there's a demand for them at all, honestly, but I can see how somebody might be asking that.
Speaker 1: But of all of.
Speaker 2: Us, all three together, God, there's I do can't even think. Are there photographs of all three of us together? Almost none.
Speaker 1: I only have a handful. I have some from when we were at the family of the Finding Bigfoot episode in twenty fourteen outside of oak Ridge, and I have some of the three of us, like from various bits of Finding Bigfoot that I worked on. And then the last time was yeah, twenty twenty one at the Ohio conference.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I there are photographs of all of us, so I can be sure that you're not actually Bobo then Matt or vice versa.
Speaker 4: All right, well, we got another one here from John Height. I've recently introduced my kids to Bigfoot. We have been watching Finding Bigfoot. My ten year old wants to believe it, it's skeptical. My eight year old doesn't, but I've found her outside of doing house and Yelle's trying to call them in.
Speaker 3: My four year old.
Speaker 4: Anytime we see a jack links beef tricky to display, she yells it's bigfoot and runs over and punches the display. We're in southeast North Dakota, and here's what there a been Any settings of encounter or encounters in the state that you know of? Also, are there any book, movie show recommendations for kids I should look into for them?
Speaker 2: Yes, South Dakota sidings are a few and far between.
Speaker 3: North Dakota.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry. Yeah, forgive me out. North Dakota sidings are few and far between. South Dakota is kind of a lot, actually, but North Dakota is a tough one. But they're probably up in there. I have had a few things come in over the years, not that many, though not that many. I'll pull up my file real fast and take a look at how many reports I have, but I know it's not that many. BFRO I think would be the best resource for that, or you know, maybe a bigfoot mapping project or something like that.
Speaker 3: North Dakota.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't Oh wait, these are footprints that I have zero footprint casts from North Dakota. So let's see what I have here for sightings. I have three. So not a lot going on out there, but there's some stuff.
Speaker 3: There's a bunch of North Dakota.
Speaker 4: There's one that submitted twenty twelve for Cliff out of Morton County.
Speaker 3: Let's see, like over half of all the reports from North Dakota.
Speaker 4: Come in from dun County. L'a moree and Mackenzie and McLean each have like three or four something. What in the BFR database, I don't see things besides class BS or most of them are we're never investigated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, I don't think the BFRO has anybody out there. No why there's not a lot of stuff comes in from there, but some some I mean there's I'm sure I'm confident there's some sasquatches out there, but you know, with nobody out there looking, how do we know?
Speaker 1: What do you think the best kids book for sasquatch is the Laura Krantz book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, depends on the age level. Depends on the age level. I think for older readers, like the ten year old, didn't say you have a ten year old and eight year old, they're probably about kind of you know, as they grow older, they're gonna zero went on their reading level together. I think I think the Laura Krantz book is fantastic. Definitely get that. And then I think the Finding big Foot book isn't that bad either, honestly for a young reader thing especially, Yeah, it's not bad. It's not bad at all. They did a pretty good job on that one. For the younger reader, that the very young one. There's a bunch of children's books that are really good, like I particularly like a Bigfoot Cinderrella. That's a really good one, and I have to say it like that because that's how it's written. There's some other children's books for the youngest. Among them, one of my favorite that we sell in the museum there is Get Dressed Sasquatch. It's adorable. It's like one of those like very like the toddler sort of books that have like the thick cardboard sort of paper. It's one of those books. So yeah, yeah, those are probably the ones off the top of my head that I would recommend. There's a book, you know, a bigfoot in me own words. Don't get that one. It looks like it's a children's book, but it's not. It's very very funny, but it is not a children's book. Oh you know what you should get? One hundred percent what you should get. Doctor Meldrum published a series of children's activity books about housequatch stuff and they're just fantastics auple. A couple of them have the sheet of stickers that come with them. Oh gosh, Well was the name of those, But.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the name either. But I will put the links to all those in the show notes because those are great. But yeah, I don't remember the name right now either. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's something very weird and nerdy like Relati Hominoid Activity Book or something like that. Yeah, those are great ones.
Speaker 1: You should get those, and I will link to all those in the show notes. So did you find those activity booklets?
Speaker 3: Cliff?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: I found.
Speaker 2: The Yowie addition was the first one that I ran across, but there's other ones. Here's there's an a ring Pindeck addition as well. I'll just click on that one. The general title is Doctor Jeff Meldrum's Relative Hominoid Fun and Learning Activity Workbook. Yeah, and they're pretty awesome that they have got a wonderful illustrator. I'm actually a series of them, I believe, and some have stickers, and there's a lot of reading and puzzles and may like the kind of thing where you'd open up and do a jigs not a jigsaw puzzle, but a word search on one page and like a maze on another and fun factoids. Stay tuned for more big Foot and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo. Will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 1: There are two more questions from the listenership here. Here is the next one for you, Cliff.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one's from Nicole Trainel or Trenelle. Perhaps I was recently trekking in Nepal to Everest Base Camp and was excited to ask the locals about the yetti. My guide said he did believe in the YETI, as he saw a track way while clearing the trail for trekkers after a thirty six hour snowstorm several years ago. He also guided me to the same monastery that was visited in finding Bigfoot to see the Yeti skull in hand there. I was surprised that the hair on the skull was brown and not white. My question is do you think that there are white yetti or do you think they can change color such as snowshoe cares or Arctic fox does seasonally. Also, the upper elevations in that area are extremely desolate. Do you think they do live above the tree line and the snow in a way that we would think of when we were thinking of the yetti? It seems there is not much to sustain them in that environment. Thank you all for all you do. You're welcome. Thank you, Bobo, welcome. There's our next sticker, Bigfoot and beyond. Thank you, Bobo.
Speaker 3: I love it. Let's get a thousand of those printed immediately. Nice. Nice.
Speaker 2: So yeah, a couple things you brought up, a couple interesting things, and I'm sure Bob will have much to say about it as well, because we've been there. First of all, the yetti skull that was there that that is a replica, Just so everybody knows that the hand and the skull are now replicas created by Wetta workshops in New Zealand, the same special effects company that did The Lord of the Rings and a bunch of other movies. But because the original hand and scalp were s by trekkers by hikers, probably in about nineteen ninety four if I remember correctly, so those are replicas because that was the main way that the monastery made any money, by charging tourists like a dollar to go see them and get blessed basically, So that was that. But anyway, Yeah, the original also had brown hair on it, but also the original was some sort of goat that lives up there. They actually tested the hair and found out it was actually goat hair of some sort. But that doesn't take away from your other question, or that point doesn't take away from your actual question, which is ari Yetti's white. No, they're not white, they're brown. They're brown and black. And are there white ones? Probably like yeah, red ones. They basically had the same variety of hair color as humans do, or you know, a lot of the other rape species really do. But are there white ones, I guess probably gray or coyote or light color blonde or something. There's probably that kind of stuff too, But like sasquatches, they seem to be darker in color and also like Sasquatches, they don't. I don't think they live above the snow line so much. Those tracks that kind of gave birth to the abominable snowman myth and all that stuff. We're found by people trying to conquer these mountains, you know, conquer this peak or that peak where there's Everest or whatever other mountains are up there, and so they would run across strange tracks in the snow while climbing up. But most, in my opinion, most of the yetties actually live in the in the lush valleys in between those saddles that they are. These tracks are generally found on usually the mountain climbers headed to the top of the mountain going up a saddle like a low point between two valleys, and the footprints are in the snow going from one valley to another. There'sn't, like, like you pointed out, there's there's barely any food, so why would they be up there. Yeah, there's lichens, and there's probably rodents and all that sort of stuff the rock faces.
Speaker 3: With those certain minerals, they can get up there in abundance.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, yeah, but I would I would think that the majority of the food items will be down below in the valleys.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's where I think that's probably where they spend most of the time. There's no reason to think that they change colors that no other primate does. But that doesn't you know, mean much. I guess when we're dealing with unknowns like we are. But I don't think that they're generally up in those kinds of zones because the food isn't there, and being perfectly normal animals, they need food, water, and cover, all three of which are in abundance at the lower elevations. Gosh, I mean you did some camping out in Nepol and Bobo. It's basically a temperate jungle.
Speaker 4: It's sub tropical rainforest up to like eight thousand that can get up to and then temperate rainforest up to like eleven thousand. Yeah, we were up pretty high and it was it was, you know, hot during the day. It's kind of it was real lush, wet. There's plenty of food for him.
Speaker 2: Didn't remind you the Pacific Northwest with all the rhododendrons and ferns and whatnot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the rediindants were on steroids that there are so much bigger than the ones we get though. They said it that when those the fullowers will be like two to three feet across diameter. Wow, tip of the petal, tip of the pealt like when they in that thick part where we were like blow that lake we went up to. They said it against like need to fly deep in flowers when they start dropping.
Speaker 3: My goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the whole mythology about the white yetti is a combination of the name the Abominable snowman, you know, emphasis being on snowman, and also the the bumble from the Rudolph animated show you know, back in like their late sixties early seventies, whenever that thing was made. That that's what really started this whole idea that these things were white. You see read the reports are not white, the reports are. There's the brown sasquatch like ape things.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's inspired by the polar bear, you know, like, oh, bears that live in forests are black and brown, and bears that live in the snow are white. And yeah, that probably to do with it extrapolated over to that. I wish I could remember the the real translation because you know, the story with that was that the local name I think was Meto Kanni, which means something snowman, and so there was like a it's not really a typo, but like almost like a printing error.
Speaker 2: It's like a mistranslation. It was the filthy snowman.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well when they they I guess telegrammed or telegraphed it over it was Mech. The O got changed to a C, and so it was Mech king me instead of Meto. Som E t O H got changed to m E T c H. And the closest thing to Mech was something like filthy, And so the British, instead of saying filthy said abominable. You know, it's very it's much more British and erudite. But I can't remember offhand now what meto means, but it's something like, you know, large or something like that.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, I think one of the earlier one, like one of those means like rock bear or something to that effect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's something about king Me that's like the you know, man of the of the snows or something like that, and so that's why it was snow man. But I don't remember. I have to go back and look, I think it was Colonel Howard Berry. I had a whole section of that that I was going to include in the Phenomenal Sasquatch because obviously, like the precursor to the Bigfoot in America's consciousness was the American consciousness of the yetty. But it was such a long section. I was like, Ah, this doesn't necessarily have to be here other than like a quick reference. But that's where i'd really done a deep dive into a lot of that. But now the original translation of the word meto is escaping me. What's really interesting when you read that, you know, these are obviously Asiatic peoples. There's a similar indigenous name for Sasquatches in California that is almost exactly meto kangmi hmm.
Speaker 2: That is odd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll find that and dig it up and send it to you and post it for pigeons, because I've got all that in notes somewhere. But it's almost exactly, and it's split into two words that are like phonetically almost exactly that, which I thought, well, that's pretty interesting that maybe that survived, you know, the transmission of humans from Asia and in North America, and that that etymologically might have the exact same source. But anyway, here is the final question for the January Q and A.
Speaker 4: All right, we got final one from Scott Digerleie. What's up, Scott? He's a Loyal Listeners contributor. If you were to write your memoir, what would the title be? Any sample of the chapter titles that would be included? Feel like, for Bobo at least one chapter, which title would be? I fought Bruce Horesby and didn't even know it. Never thought that was a title. That'd just be like one quick story.
Speaker 1: That'd be a chapter title, he's saying.
Speaker 3: Or it could be celebrities I fought and didn't know it.
Speaker 1: Celebrities. I have bested the James Bobo face story.
Speaker 4: I knocked Vince Neil back at Recycled Records for most of the beach when he just started getting like famous and stuff. He's running like these platform shoes. He was all strutting around, and he came stomping down the like in the isle on the records, like and there's this little record store right there.
Speaker 3: And he kind of banged into me when he went by.
Speaker 4: And when we were crossing pass again, he like he's like bowed up, you know, his chest, sticking out his arms kind of like flexing, you know, and like like like full swagger like on cock of the walk, you know, like on the alpha here. And I was like, right, dude, I just I just kept walking straight, didn't showing my shoulders like the go away like last time. I didn't make any roofform. We just ran into each other, like walking kind of quickly each and he just bounced off.
Speaker 3: He was a little dude.
Speaker 1: I think if I was to write a Sasquatch memoir, this just occurred to me, I would title it. I thought this would be easier and the chapter twos would be like, oops, my bad. What I should have done was, oh, that's how that works. That would be my memoir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't have no idea what I would name mine. I think a memoir because I'm the least interesting thing that I would write about.
Speaker 1: If I was your editors, since I am your audio editor and I know your classic phrases no pun intended, I think cliffs would have to be called my sense of time is elastic, yeah yeah, and Bobo's would just be called like either classic or for sure.
Speaker 2: I can think of a Bobo's title if I were to help out with that'd be being Bobo.
Speaker 3: Being Bobo by James fay No.
Speaker 2: Being Bobo.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is a good title.
Speaker 3: What being Bobo by James fay.
Speaker 2: No, Being Bobo Being Bobo.
Speaker 1: It's sort of like, you know, being the Hulk by Bruce Banner. Like these two personalities. It's like we're asking the normal person, James, what is it like to be the mythological character Bobo.
Speaker 3: That's how I was seeing it.
Speaker 1: And speaking of the Bruce Hornsby reference, you know, I posted those thumbnails. I guess for the main listeners. They haven't heard about it, but well we touched on a little bit. But there's a bunch of these great AI videos out there telling Bobo's life story, the quote unquote truth about Bobo, and they have these amazing thumbnails of Bobo in all these various situations. So I posted those for pigeons and one Wie was like, these are hilarious. I can only believe that Bruce Hornsby's behind all these.
Speaker 4: We should have people right in with their Bruce Mersey's jackass stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll do a parody, will be like Hornsby chronicles like, if you've had an encounter with Bruce Hornsby, shoot us an email. Our email address is so Tonight's guest is Steve. Steve, you ran into Bruce Hornsby. Walk us through the encounter, what happened and what were you doing?
Speaker 4: That would replace encounters with money maker stories for me, it's my favorite.
Speaker 1: We need a whole intro that's a similar parody of Sasquatch chronicles. You know where it's like.
Speaker 3: Nine one wonder what are you reporting? Get somebody out here.
Speaker 1: Bruce Hornsby's in my arm. I'm looking right at it.
Speaker 3: A don Cap fund of the fence dead.
Speaker 1: He's flicking his newspaper in my face.
Speaker 3: Get somebody out here. He's about six or four, I don't know, you know what.
Speaker 1: Because that was a member's only episode. Here's what I'll do. And I'm saying this out louds all remind myself as I'm editing this. So instead of re releasing a classics for you lovely listeners, I'm going to re release this members only episode because they're not gonna know what we're talking about. Bobo has an epic Bruce Hornsby story, and I'll put it out so as you're hearing this on Monday, you'll hear the Bruce Hornsby story on Friday, So enjoy that, folks.
Speaker 3: If you if you got any stories about it being a jerk, let us know.
Speaker 1: Imagine if we get more reports of that, then we do sasquatch.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the.
Speaker 1: Pigeon, shall we roll over to the member side of the equation and answer questions from the pigeonry?
Speaker 3: Sure sounds good.
Speaker 2: Let's roll over and get our belly scratched.
Speaker 4: All right, folks, we're gonna roll over to the pigeon section now or Patreon, well, can you continue the discussion? But thanks for joining us. Everyone's having a good, happy New year, and had you had a holiday season? And until next week, y'all keep it squatchy.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to this week's episode of Bigfoot and Beyond. If you liked what you heard, please rate and review us on iTunes, subscribe to Bigfoot and Beyond wherever you get your podcasts, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Bigfoot and Beyond podcast. You can find us on Twitter at Bigfoot and Beyond. That's an n in the middle, and tweet us your thoughts and questions with the hashtag Bigfoot and Beyond,