Speaker 1: Hmm, what's up? Ding Dongs?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello, I am Kelly Sanctimonious, blue collar bullshit Keene.
Speaker 2: I am Jazzy Donna and Henry Sextruther Dodson. I love I convince me otherwise. Oh my god, it happened. Let me tell you. I'm a cannon.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you. Since we got the screeners for this episode.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting eagerly to use sanctimonious blue Collar.
Speaker 2: Waiting.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I want to I want to use it now.
Speaker 2: What a perfect drag of Jim. Yeah, glorious.
Speaker 3: So welcome Erica and LP Punk. Glad to see you both here. Invite your friends because if we get enough people in here, we'll.
Speaker 1: Give away a cat shirty.
Speaker 3: If if you didn't know, so, for those of you listening later, this is a live recap, so it might sound a little bit different than our typical recaps, and you know, we'll we'll take comments and and all that fun stuff, and then if anybody wants to call in at the end, we can.
Speaker 1: We can do that.
Speaker 3: But in case anybody does not know, we have some we have some exciting stuff going on right now.
Speaker 2: Yes we do.
Speaker 3: We We are giving away a cameo from David Alpay in a two weeks at this episode ten after party, So join us for that and we will go live immediately following the episode on Sunday night, not tonight tonight, we're just doing we're kind of experimenting with you know, what's a good time for people. But for episode ten, we will definitely be doing our after party right after episode, right after episode ten on Sunday night, And all you have to do to win is be present at that after party and be active in the chat, and you get an extra entry for every one of our videos that you comment on and for every one of our after parties that you attend and participate in the chat. So really exciting, and David al Pay gives great cameos. So yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't want to pep talk from Jade? I know?
Speaker 1: And you can you can request that too.
Speaker 3: You can request you can request different types of cameos. You can get like just a regular one, or you can get a like a happy birthday thing or a congrats or a pep talk or a roast, and you can get those from you can ask for one from David Alpay or from Jade or from David Alpay as Jade, and he has done them as Jade before, which I want a roast from Jade so badly, and like I want a pep talk and a roast from Jade. I want a pep talk from David al Pay. I don't want to roast from David al Pay. I want a pep talk from David al Pay. And I want a pep talk and a roast from Jade because that would be me.
Speaker 2: Some call me teacup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He can call me it, he can call me whatever he wants to.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what is going on over there the inside of my dinosaur cup screen? And so it's preaking up my green screen inside my cup this Christy.
Speaker 3: It looks like you had some kind of bubbling cauldron over there.
Speaker 2: Yes, my god, that's so cool. Sorry, I'm gonna play it. Let me.
Speaker 3: No, I like spark Plug too. And he never again called her spark Plug like he said, I'm gonna He said, I'm gonna call you spark Plug from now on, and he never again called her spark Plug.
Speaker 1: He lied.
Speaker 3: Lied to Julie, and he lied. He lied to Julie, and he lied, to all of us. Damn you, Jade, that's okay. He will call her spark Plug when he takes back his room next season because he's trying to sober up and he kicks Jim out.
Speaker 2: Yes, I support that.
Speaker 1: Steph Daddy Jade.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, this was a phenomenal episode.
Speaker 2: I think this might be my favorite episode of the season really. Yeah, and you'll you know why, you know why, everyone knows why. Yeah, it's because of that little Henry speech, Yeah, telling Jim the words to hear. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I definitely saw some foreshadowing though, I mean there's I mean, I think it's obvious at this point that Jade is going to be moving back into the house next next season, but it seems like there was some foreshadowing that maybe maybe Henry will take his place.
Speaker 1: Like yeah at the bar, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because like you saw Jade like pick up that bottle and then he put it down, you know.
Speaker 2: And he never took a drink in that scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the first episode he like he has been drinking constantly. Yeah, and you know, and we had the the scene with Tom where he was like, you know, sober up and get that Yeah. Yeah, yeah, he didn't.
Speaker 1: Like that's the first.
Speaker 3: By the way, did you notice last week that he had an umbrella in his drink?
Speaker 2: No, yes, umbrellas.
Speaker 1: I know. I forgot to mention it.
Speaker 3: And I'm so mad that I forgot to mention it because it was hilarious.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, let's let's.
Speaker 1: Get into it.
Speaker 2: Let's do this thing.
Speaker 1: So this was episode three oh eight.
Speaker 3: We only have two more episodes left, and that sucks.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't want to be without from I'm really upset about it.
Speaker 2: Went on such a journey.
Speaker 1: I know, but uh.
Speaker 3: The episode is called Thresholds. Accusations start flying and truths come to light. In the aftermath of a tragedy, Victor struggles to recover long buried memories about the town's past. Julie and Ethan search for answers about the mysterious ruins in the woods. And it's funny because, like Jazzy, Jazzy and I talk pretty much every day, and I don't even think I've told you.
Speaker 1: That that we.
Speaker 3: Got we got an exclusive, we got an exclusive sneak peak clip.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it was the Jim and it was the Jim and Jade scene.
Speaker 3: And I posted it to our Twitter and everyone was like, oh yeah, Jim's gotta go. But uh so the episode opens up with Boyd and Fatima running to the Talisman Hut at the edge of the road, and uh he asks Fatima to explain what happened, and like, is this a smart idea?
Speaker 2: Why why he takes everyone to the Talisman Hut. He's like, that is not a secret place anymore. Everyone knows about it. I know, Chris, he knows about it, Jade knows about it, Kenny knows. Everyone knows about the Talisman Hut. Like the second if if anyone had ever realized it was Fatima, that's the first place video check.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah for sure. But uh yeah. He has Fatima to.
Speaker 3: Explain what happened, and she says that as soon as she decided not to eat the rotting food, my notes keep moving around here. As soon as she decided to not eat the rotting food, she just like this pain and rage just took over. And Tillie tried to help, but she just kind of lost control of her body there and like whatever was inside her was controlling her, and she stabbed her with the shears and she said it was basically like an out of body experience, and she like it was like whatever was in her took control while she watched and boyd you know, boys just kind of listening and taking this in. And he hangs a talisman on the door and tells her that he and Ellis will be back.
Speaker 1: For her in the morning, once they have a chance to sort it out.
Speaker 3: That's kind of suck man, staying in that little tiny hut like all night.
Speaker 2: It's not even like finished, there's like holes in it. And I'm just gonna answer lpie Punk's question. And really quickly he took Sarah to the hut. He's put it on the map for Jade when Jade was planning to go out, and he's told Kenny and Jim about it when Kenny and Jim we're going to go out searching for Tabitha. It's the hut is not a secret people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely. But yeah, So.
Speaker 3: He he leaves her alone and he tells her, you know, he tells her they'll figure out a way forward tomorrow and and but you know, she starts crying that there is no way forward, but he tells her that she's family and he'll help her and he asks her about Fatima. I'm sorry, asks Boyd about Tollie's body, and he says that they have to let somebody else find her and just starts sobbing, and he tells her he just needs her to be strong right now. And I know, I know, I feel terrible for what.
Speaker 2: An awful situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's the opening. Then we go to the opening credits, and then we when we come back Ethan, Jim, Jade, and Tabitha are heading back into town from the settlement. And all I kept thinking during the scene is, man.
Speaker 1: Jim and Jade must have like.
Speaker 3: Been going out of their minds having to having to like spend the night together.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would have liked to have seen that. I'm sure it was just silence.
Speaker 2: Facing but to but not looking at each other. I can see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're heading, uh, they're heading back into town and or or you know, maybe Jim got maybe Jim got so pissed off because his uh his because Jade kicked him out.
Speaker 1: Jade kicked him out and spent the night with Tabitha.
Speaker 2: He had to sleep in the Red Shirt cabin. Yeah, oh my god, I hope so.
Speaker 3: But uh, yeah, Jada heads to the bar and tells them he'll catch up with them later and uh as they as they head into the home that they just colonized from Kenny's family. Uh, A very upset looking Ethan runs immediately upstairs as Tabitha calls after him.
Speaker 1: Why is he so upset?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I think something might have been cut out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the last time we saw them, it was just Tabitha remembering her. She was like, I was here, it was real, and that was it. Like, I don't remember anything happening with Ethan. Why he would be.
Speaker 1: Hen heard that he overheard them talking.
Speaker 3: He ever heard Tabitha and Jim talking, and he was telling her, trying to tell her that, like you know that the place is just messing with.
Speaker 1: Her and everything.
Speaker 3: And but I don't know why that would upset Ethan, Like it's not even like a nasty disagreement that they're having.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's why why it makes me feel like something might have been cut out there.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. I was wondering that.
Speaker 1: Too, Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Tabitha can't stop him, but she, uh, she goes into the kitchen, like just not looking very happy. Yeah, something must have been cut out because she really, like Tabitha looked really upset with him. Ethan was something had to have been cut out. I'm certain of it.
Speaker 2: Argument. Yeah, probably with him and Jade that that got left. Yeah, because Jade splits immediately, Tabitha's pissed, Ethan's upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something happen, Yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: And uh so back at the back at the bar, Jade, Jade goes to to pour himself to drink, but he puts it down like right away, and he uh he then hears the sound from the bedroom and he grabs the bottle and starts like moving toward the door, and it opens to reveal it a disheveled looking Henry who clearly has spent the night there.
Speaker 2: Yes, and when we had last left Henry, he was with Donna getting wasted. And then he comes out of the back bedroom ball Oh excuse me, sir, Horad party. They banged, they banged.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I I I believe it.
Speaker 2: Donna needed to relieve that stress.
Speaker 3: All right, you're a uh okay, well, if you're if you're going to cling to that belief, then I'm going to cling to the belief that that that all the tension is because Jade kicked Jim out of out of uh into the red shirt hunt hut hunt hunt and uh and he and Tavisa got it on.
Speaker 2: I like both theories. I feel more evidence, but I do like them both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where did Danna go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but uh, Jade, Yeah, I mean he just spent whole night there, like they must have been drinking pretty late.
Speaker 2: I'll p punk, I'll p punks. He's it, that's what's up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jade asks Henry who the fuck he is, and he quickly explains that he's Victor's dad, Henry.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Henry admires his his crazy person boards and then pours himself a morning moonshine. Back at Caliity House, Elgin and mary Elle see somebody discovering Tilly's body. The polaroid then flashes and Elgin grabs the photo.
Speaker 1: We again don't see it right away.
Speaker 3: At the clinic, Julie knocks on the door to Randall's room and asks him to thank mary Elle and Christy for letting her spend the night if he sees them, and he's like.
Speaker 1: I don't get a thank you. That cracked me up.
Speaker 3: And and she just she rolls her eyes and smiles him and tells him thank you as well.
Speaker 1: Like he's actually Randall has been so snarky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he showed up in town, but now he's like more of a fun snarky.
Speaker 2: I really like that. We're getting the softer side of Randal. Yeah, he's endearing. Can I even like, I know it's weird to say.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, like his snark before was malicious, but now it's like now it's kind of just it's more fun spirited, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he and Julie have a nice rapport. Yeah, older brother, little sister type of rapport.
Speaker 3: Yes, folks, Yes, yes, there's there's nothing.
Speaker 1: There's nothing else going on there.
Speaker 2: No, say, like Julie's allowed to.
Speaker 3: Crush on him as she wants, because yes she's she's a teenage girl.
Speaker 1: But that's it. He's a good older brother figure.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I actually think Randall might be Thomas.
Speaker 3: I think Randal is. I think Randal is Ginger the cow. Oh yeah, yep, she died and she inhabited his body. That's why he's being nicer now.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that totally makes sense. Actually, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And and he's feeling really really bad now because he's being inhabited by Ginger. He's feeling really bad now about trying to kill Alma for food, because you know that's that's all, Yeah exactly, but he so anyway, she she rolls her eyes and and tells him thank you, and she asks if he'll go back to the ruins with her, and he tells her that she just needs to stave the fuck away from that place and there's absolutely nothing in that town that wants to help them, and Julie leaves frustrated and she just doesn't agree.
Speaker 2: I agree with Randall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, same.
Speaker 3: But at colony House, Ellis and Boyd are rehearsing your story.
Speaker 1: Ellis wants to tell the truth, but Boyd.
Speaker 3: Doesn't think it's a good idea, and Ellis is afraid that that people will.
Speaker 1: Want to put her in the box.
Speaker 3: It's like, you want to tell the truth, but you're afraid that that Fatima will end up in the box.
Speaker 1: Do you want your wife going?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 2: Man? It felt like Ellis was arguing just to argue. It was strange.
Speaker 1: He's freaking out, like he's scared, he doesn't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very fair, but but yeah, Boyd insists that won't happen, and he tells Ellis to go up to their room and pack some things for Fatima, and someone comes by to grab Boyd to inspect Tilly's body. Acosta and Kenny show up at the scene, and Acosta says she's going to interview everyone in colony house. Boyd says he and Ellis will will walk the road, saying this that this could have been done by new arrivals that they aren't aware of yet. Boyd says that he knows Kenny isn't his Japiannie anymore, but Kenny just like doesn't even it, you know, acts like he doesn't even really hear him, and he just agrees to help.
Speaker 1: So he heads toward.
Speaker 3: Colony house with Acosta, who pauses to ask if if she and Boyd are good, and he just says, let's find who did this. They split up. No, you're not good. You just gotta you just gotta get shipped done.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: By the way, so I guess, uh, Samantha Brown?
Speaker 1: Is that her the actress's name?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I guess she didn't interview recently where somebody asked what.
Speaker 1: Her first name was yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she said she couldn't say because it was a spoiler.
Speaker 1: So yes, I have a yes, what's your guess?
Speaker 2: I think it's Abby?
Speaker 1: You think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I why do so?
Speaker 3: Why do you think that would be a spoiler? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I think that not that her name, not heard, that her name that she can't tell. She said she couldn't say what her first name was because there's a reason that they're keeping it secret. And I think that her first name is going to be Abby because he's already Boyd's already freaking out about Brian and Kelly showing up, and I think, like this character is already so like hard headed and in his face and challenging his authority already, that if her name is his, you know, past wife's name, it's going to completely throw him off.
Speaker 3: He's gonna like, it's gonna fuck him up. Yeah, I get what you're saying. Yeah, that's a good theory. I bet you're right. I bet you're right. That makes a lot of sense. But where was I so? Uh? Donna comes out with the blanket to cover up Tilly's body and says that they need to talk to Sarah and Boyd tells her it wasn't her, and Donna says, he doesn't know that, and she's not the only one who's going to be asking about her. And you know, she mentions that hiding from the monsters every night is one thing, but Tilly's murder is something that people are going to need to blame somebody for and if they can't figure out who did it, then people are gonna blame Sarah, whether she did it or not. And yeah, yeah, exactly. Boy degrees and asks Donna to meet him at the station later to talk to Sarah. Together. At the Kabana House, Sarah is attempting to voice Jasper for Victor.
Speaker 1: This cracked me up.
Speaker 3: She's like, Hi, Victor, I could tell you friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Victor is Victor is just kissed a up that she's not doing it right, and like Sarah's obviously upset that that he's yelling at her and and tells him she's doing the best that that she can and he's just freaking the fuck out.
Speaker 1: He's like screaming that, you know, she's not good enough.
Speaker 3: But then like he turns it on himself and he's like slapping himself in the face and saying he's saying you're not good enough, You're not good enough to himself, and Sarah rustles russells his arms down to try to stop him.
Speaker 1: I don't think this guy has slept in a few days.
Speaker 2: It doesn't seem that way. No, it seems like he's going through it hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, he's losing it. He puts some like he puts a lot of pressure on himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: At the Matthews house, Tabitha's in the kitchen getting dinner ready when Jim walks in to say something stupid. He's ugly tells her that he knows she's thinking that she needs to save the children and the town has convinced her that she has to fix this, but it's something that will never happen.
Speaker 1: And he asks if she knows why the phone.
Speaker 3: Is off the wall, and he tells her about on Thomas calling, and he says that there's something in this town that knows things about us, and it knows what buttons to push And just then there's a knock on the door and they rush to answer it, and it's Sarah. She tells him that Victor is in her basement and in really bad shape, and she says that Victor will only speak with Tabitha, and Jim isn't happy about it, but Tabitha goes to grab her coat and leaves to go over there.
Speaker 1: Back at the.
Speaker 3: Clinic, Elgin calls out to see if anyone's there, but doesn't get an answer. He starts searching through a drawer but is startled when Randall walks up and says, if you're looking for drugs, you're looking in the wrong spot, and Elgin like looks terrified.
Speaker 2: He looks like, yeah, yeah, he does.
Speaker 3: And he said he's just looking for a band aid, and Randall's like, you better not let Christy and Mary elle can to rooting through their ship, and he asks Elgin if he had heard about Tilly, and Elgin said yeah, and Randall Randall actually apologizes for his attitude when they got to town and you know, telling he told Elgin he was right, they should have turned around, and Elgin apologizes for puking on him, and they just kind of, you know, share a smile, and then Randall leeves. Elgin pulls a blood set out of the out of supply cabinet and LP Punk commented Randall. Randall back to being a dick to Elgin in the episode, fairly acknowledging Elgin's apology, I think it's just Randal.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, he's just you know, he's I don't I.
Speaker 3: Don't think he was being a dick. He just like I mean, there was like a smile and a nod. You know, he's just not very warm and fuzzy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's as kind as he's going to get to it, you know, another dude, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Back in Sarah's basement, Victor is super relieved to see Tabitha, and Sarah kind of watches on as Victor passes Jasper to Tabitha and he insists her that since she was there when she remembered when he remembered Eloi's which, by the way, like I've gone back and watched this series so many times now, I still get goose bumps every.
Speaker 1: Time during that.
Speaker 2: Scene is incredible.
Speaker 3: Like I just, I mean, I just I get chills and goosebumps, and just like I have a I have a visceral reaction to it every single time.
Speaker 1: I say it, absolutely, but to.
Speaker 3: Like I wish that I'd been watching it live at the time, you know. Oh yeah, see everybody react to it, because that would have been kind of amazing.
Speaker 1: But uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Tabitha asks what he means Jasper to tell them, and Victor says that the secrets he needs him to tell him, the secrets that he told Christopher because they can help us, And Tabitha says, you know, Victory, he's just a doll. And he starts panicking and saying, you know, she has to be the one, and he's like just screaming and repeating and kicking things. He's like, you have to be the one, you have to be the one, and starts punching the wall and hitting his face like he's just fucking.
Speaker 1: Losing a shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Tabitha jumps up, what's up?
Speaker 2: Let's see, it's just awful, like physical he gets with himself when he gets upset. Yeah, it's really upset.
Speaker 1: I yeah, yeah, really little guy. I know.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean if you think about it, like he was alone for so many years, yeah, and so he had true he only had himself to rely on. Like yeah, so he's that's.
Speaker 1: Never going to change.
Speaker 3: She's always going to feel like he has to do everything, you know, like he's responsible for everything.
Speaker 2: Poor little Victor.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, and and poor little Victor, indeed, poor little Victor who does not deserve daily thirst threads cord if you want, okay to note little innocent ten year old Victor, because that's what he is. He's a ten year old boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, he doesn't understand.
Speaker 3: I know. But it's funny because they'll always post a picture of Scott record and what the comments are.
Speaker 2: On that Victor can get it moving no no, no, sir, oh god.
Speaker 3: And it just like if you guys haven't seen so well, I mean, nobody's seen it because it was just a unless you were at the film festival.
Speaker 1: But I forgot what film festival it was at.
Speaker 3: But he just had a he started in a short film that just premiered at at one of the well known film festivals and screenfest oh need.
Speaker 1: And it was called.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's if it's pronounced Claudia or plot Ai, I don't know, but it's he Yeah.
Speaker 1: It really if you like.
Speaker 3: I I hope that this becomes available to watch in the near future somewhere because it looks really.
Speaker 1: Interesting, but it's it's it's definitely going.
Speaker 3: To ruin people's image of sweet little little victor because he's he's basically an internet predator.
Speaker 2: No, it's like when Stanley Tucci is the Lovely Bones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like he's like this, Uh yeah, it's like this creepy, perverted internet predator who's like spying on women. Don't like that, yeah, and telling them to take their clothes off. No, thank you, but uh so, anyway, he's hitting the wall and hitting himself, and Tabitha jumps up and forces him to stop, and she just she makes him look at her, and she calms him down and asks if he wants to draw a picture, and he said that the pictures don't work like that. The pictures were so that he didn't forget, but he never drew a picture of this, so there's no way that he can remember. And it's just gone. And Tabitha encourages him to sit and tells him over and over that he's okay, that nothing is gone, and she asks him to tell her about the doll and he said his name is Jasper and one time he heard him telling secrets to Christopher, but he can't remember, and he starts getting frustrated again, but she says they'll remember together, just like last time.
Speaker 1: Julie comes home to find her dad there.
Speaker 3: She asks how things are at the settlement and he says that's not great, and he tells her Ethan is upstairs and asks if she can keep an eye on him, and she asks where he's going, and he says he has something to take care of.
Speaker 2: He has to go tell another member of the town to leave his family alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's the only place Jim ever goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, while he also leaves his family alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't parent, you're traumatized child your daughter, just go yell at some random stranger to leave your kids alone.
Speaker 1: Yep, and you know. Julie looks justifiably annoyed.
Speaker 3: And heads upstairs to look after Ethan, who is sitting on the floor looking depressed. Julie asks if he's okay, and he says he's fine, and she asks if he wants to see something really cool, and Ethan gets excited and I'm just thinking, no, Julie.
Speaker 2: No, also, that's not that cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Back at the bar, Henry tells Jade that his wife had visions of the place and he wished he would have listened to her, and Jade does his best.
Speaker 1: Samantha from sex in the city and says Kuda would have should have.
Speaker 3: Henry asks Jade why he thinks he's so smart, because probably a lot of smart people have tried to figure this out, and Jade just says he's smarter, which, you know.
Speaker 1: The thing I like about Jade is is that.
Speaker 3: He like, he was very arrogant in the beginning, but him saying this, I don't think that's arrogance anymore. It's just him saying, like, I know them, I know I'm brilliant, and I have to, like, I have to use my intelligence. I have a responsibility to use my intelligence to get out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But Jim, being enormously predictable, storms into the bar, and I love Jade's reaction. It's like, oh, sure, by all means, come right in. And Jim tells Jade it's done, and Jade's like, uh, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: And Jim's like, what the fuck were you thinking dragging my wife and my child out into the woods. And he just like gets right up in Jade's face and and puts his hands on his sh shoulders.
Speaker 2: Which just immediately made me cringe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, he puts his hands on his shoulders and and he gets in his face and says, in the fashion of a Gilliad husband, that Tabitha is not in a good way right now, and Jade shouldn't be filling her head with ideas that she's some kind of chosen savior. Jade just like Jade's like shoves him aside. It's like, get your fucking hands off of me. And he's like, first of all, filling her head with ideas, what is she nine?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Good job exactly, Jane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's uh yeah. He he knows a misogynist when he sees one, and he tells that. He tells Jim that Tabitha came there and she recognized the drawings and wanted to go, And Jim calls Jade a lonely, selfish, narcissistic asshole who doesn't care about anybody but himself and his own ego.
Speaker 2: Which makes zero fucking sense, because he went down into the fucking monster hole last season to try to save Julie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not his kid, like, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was completely selfless.
Speaker 1: He did not want to go down there.
Speaker 3: He was fucking terrified, exactly, but but he went anyway.
Speaker 1: He psyched himself up to go down there.
Speaker 3: Selfish, and he says, if you want to kill yourself trying to figure out the town, be my guest. But I have a family to look out for, you know, the family that he uh, that he left behind to come deliver this, uh, this asshole speech to Jade, like instead of talking to his traumatized children.
Speaker 1: And it's like, you know.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, let's talk about your family, because out of the two of us, I'm the only one who's trying to get everybody home, and like, I just, oh my god, this this speech makes me so mad. And he tells Jim like he's getting and I forgot to mention he tells He tells Jim he's getting a little tired of this blue collar, sanctimonious bullshit, which was just such a great line, and he's like, where was I you know? He he points at at at his crazy person papers and says like this is helping people, and Jim just starts yelling and he's like, no, all this does is prove that you are the smartest prick in the room, and Jade says, who cares as well?
Speaker 1: If it gets everybody home, then who gives a shit?
Speaker 3: So fucking right, I have never related stronger to Jade than I did.
Speaker 1: In this scene.
Speaker 2: Like, absolutely, my.
Speaker 3: God, Oh my god, I cannot tell you how many conversations I've had with people that went exactly like this.
Speaker 2: Why does it matter as long as he's right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jim is so fucking insecure it's ridiculous. Amen, He's insecure and he's jealous, yes, and he needs.
Speaker 1: To shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: But Jade, you know, Jade says, if you want to keep your kids under lock and key, that's your business. But Tabitha is a grown woman and if he has a problem with her, he should try talking to her.
Speaker 1: And you know, Jim.
Speaker 3: Has just lost the battle of wits that he was never prepared to win and slams the bar door in Jim's face and from the barshool, Henry sarcastically says, well, well that was that was productive. Like I just I cannot tell you how much Jim pissed me off so much in this scene.
Speaker 2: This is one of his worst scenes in the season, and he's had a lot of stinkers.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I think this.
Speaker 3: Is my my next hit. This is probably like my my third least favorite Jim moment. The first thing when I roughed up Victor, the second being when he talked shit about Victor, and then this is probably right after that, like he's this whole bullshit about you know, I have a family, like you're you're a lonely, narcissistic asshole and I have a family. Oh cool, you have a family, so you're better than me. Awesome, right.
Speaker 2: I was pretty thought he was pretty nasty when he was like, Tabitha, you need to be here to parent your kids.
Speaker 1: Like I know you, I know that's your red flag. Yes, yeah, you know, Jim.
Speaker 3: We we defended you a lot in the past two seasons. We didn't we didn't like you very much, but we defended you as being at least a really good husband and father.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you're just bro.
Speaker 1: You just suck. Now, gotta go, you just gotta go.
Speaker 2: You're about to get from YEP.
Speaker 3: At the Talisman Hut, Ellie shows up to check on Fatima and they hug, and you know, he tells her it's okay. She tells him to please stop saying that, reminding him that she killed someone, and Elli says that they're in this together no matter what, even if they have to take the talisman and live in the woods like Daryld Dixon.
Speaker 1: They they can all move in together.
Speaker 3: You know. Fatima is afraid that she'll hurt Ellis too, but he insists she won't, which is just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know that.
Speaker 3: And he leaves her the clothes that he brought her and her lucky handkerchief, which she presses into her hand, and he tells her he loves her and that he'll be back okay. She sits there with a handkerchief holding it to her nose and breathes in and sinks to the floor. And then Elgin's girlfriend, Kimona Lady appears before her, and she looks up and screams.
Speaker 2: And help me get made over for my date with Elgin.
Speaker 1: I have a date with Elgin later. To help me do my hair.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to have a makeover, Montog please, yes, oh my god, all right. In the bathroom of Colony House, the polaroid is revealed to be a blood bag, similar to what would be gathered at a blood drive. Elgin ties a tourniquit around his arm with his belt and hesitantly and with shaking hands and searchs the IV. He begins to drain his blood into a filthy ass jar. Absolutely disgusting. What a plan. Yeah, the polaroid flashes yet again, and another photo that we don't get to see pops out over at the bar. Henry asks Jim if he minds some unsolicited advice, and Jim says sure, and Henry says my favorite words of the entire series and tells Jim, Hey, when your wife's talking, how about you occasionally shut the fuck up and listen to her?
Speaker 1: Yep, thank you, Henry, good job.
Speaker 2: I love you, Henry. Yes, Henry. Yeah. Jim, being incapable of accepting even the smallest amount of criticism, is immediately taken aback and aggressively says.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, okay, listen, listen, mister Jim Matthews, mister over defensive Jim Matthews, who gets all the red flags this season?
Speaker 1: Here's what you can do.
Speaker 2: How many red flags I have?
Speaker 3: I have six, and I'll add one more and make it seven for the seven ankouay children. Oh my god, mister James Matthews, Jimm Athy, Jimberlee, fuck all the way off, go fuck off over to fuck off Mountain and keep walking up fuck off Mountain until you can't fuck off anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell like it, says, I'm.
Speaker 1: So over his little his little overly defensive.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, yes, I'm tired of him trying to get everybody's face. Locker room, bro, why are you trying to fight everybody?
Speaker 3: God, he's the worst.
Speaker 2: Henry, being a munch, tells Jim that he reminds him of himself. Forty years ago. He was certain that he could fix Miranda, but she was never broken, he tells Jim, attempting. Jim's always attempting to tightly control his family, and it may seem like it's for them, but it's really because he's scared, and it's for him. He says he's probably the only person in town who can tell him that and know for sure that it's true. Jim crosses the bar and sits next to Henry, and Henry offers him drink, but Jim says no, his father was an alcoholic. Henry says that his father was also an alcoholic, but he's still drinking. Jim tells the story of the day that Julie was born. He says that after Tabitha had fallen asleep, he walked across the street to the bar and ordered the tallest glass of whiskey he could order, and then sat and stared at it for several hours, then making decisions, the decision to be a better husband and father to his children. Which is funny that the first thing he did as a parent of Julie was walk away. Yeah, go sit somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: What the hell. Henry leans over the bar and pours Jim a large glass. Jim asks what he's doing, and Henry says he's giving him the chance to renew his vows. Jim to sit as long as he'd like. He loved the company. Henry is super, super relaxed. This guy is obviously just banged over in the woods. Julie and Ethan come to the ruins. Ethan asks what this place is and she tells him she doesn't know. She makes him promise not to tell their parents what she's about to tell him. She describes a hearing of screaming and how it won't stop, and when she saw this place with Randall yesterday, it's the first time things have gone quiet. She tells Ethan. She feels like something wants her to go in, but she's scared. She asks him what she should do. Ethan is surprised. Julie says this all reminds her of one of his like but one of Ethan's stories, So if she were one of those characters, what should she do? Ethan tells her that she's at a threshold and that it may be scary, but they're going to have to be brave. He offers to come with her. Smiling, she takes his hand and they step together into the ruins. As they walk forward, Julie's hand is suddenly empty, and she's alone in the dungeon where she was once held with mary Elle and Randall. She walks forward, clearly terrified, when suddenly she sees the three of them chain to the wall. She can hear their screaming. She falls to her knees and covers her ears, trying to block out the sound. Back in the ruins, Julie has fallen to the ground and is seizing violently, while Ethan tries to shake her awake, but with no effect. Yeah, could have, should have that's the name of this episode.
Speaker 3: By the way, Can I just interject something really quick that's totally off topic. I'm drinking a sour patch kids, Blue Raspberry Ghost because you're recording.
Speaker 1: At this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I learned this week.
Speaker 3: I learned this week that my husband, whose name is also Jim, has never had sour patch kids ever. Never.
Speaker 2: That's bizarre.
Speaker 1: They're like my favorite candy.
Speaker 2: You gotta get on that hose. He never had them.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They're not even in my like top twenty. I still will eat some sour patchiets. Oh, I fucking love that shit. They're so good anything sour anyway, Sorry about that. I was just like, I was just thinking about how delicious this is and all the wasted years that Jim has had.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Back in Sarah's basement, Tabatha asked Victure he remembers where he was the first time he heard Jasper talk. Victor says it was dark. It was a basement. Tabitha asks if he if he knows which basement, and Victor starts to panic again. Tabatha tries a few more questions, but nothing is breaking through Victor's memory as he starts to continually slap himself in the face. Finally, from across the room, Sarah asks was it a nice day? This stops Victor and he asks her what She asks him again, what the weather was like the day he heard Jasper talk. Victor remembers that it was sunny and he and Eloise are playing hide and seek. He remembers searching everywhere and not being able to find her, so he finally checked the church because she had never hidden there before because she was afraid of it. He suddenly realizes this is it. He saw Jasper talking to Christopher in the church.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm kind of proud of ourselves for recognizing upon the first watch that this was that they were in the church basement, because a lot of people did not get that apparently. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, they hadn't been in.
Speaker 2: That set very often, but it's a very recognizable set.
Speaker 3: See, I don't I think with how dark it is, I think it's hard to tell the difference between like the church basement and the root seller and like it's it's a little difficult. So I'm kind of proud that we that we both recognized it. Yea.
Speaker 2: At Colony House, Kenny and Acosta interview the man and his partner who found Tilly's body. They are frustrated with being questioned and asked why no one has asked the one person in town who's murdered anyone yet. Acosta is surprised by this. She hasn't heard about Sarah. The woman says that they are fine answering questions, but everyone knows who did this. Kenny says they'll be talking with Sarah later, but they need to finish questioning people here first. The man interjects, didn't she murder your dad? Why the fuck are you defending her. Acosta looks at Kennys At the sheriff's station, Boyd and Ellis fight. Ellis wants to take off into the woods with Fatima and stay in a tent with a talisman, while Boyd tells the townspeople the truth. Boyd argues that that would not work. Ellis insists that they'll be safe with the talismans, but Boyd reminds him that he would not be safe from Fatima. This angers Ellis further, and he insists that Fatima would never hurt him, but Boyd reminds him that she just lost control and stabbed someone. Right then, Donna bersin's saying that many people are ready to march on Sarah's house with torches when she senses the vibe of the room and immediately knows something's off. She asks what's going on, and Boyd and ellis exchanged looks. Boyd says it wasn't Sarah, and Donna tries to reason with him, but he cuts her off, explaining that it was Fatima who killed Tilly. She looks like she just got sucked in the yeah, I said. The room falls silent as this news knocks the wind from Donna, Like, she looks like she right hit in the face. Mm hmm. Yeah, that's that's her boo, that's her little girl, Like, yeah, I was painful.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that he told her though, Yeah, and I hope that I hope that she stops getting mad at him after this for like, yeah, not telling him stuff fast enough because that that that must have been really fucking hard.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean he told her immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I'll love to talk about this off h off camera, but I have some speculation about things that are going to happen next season that yeah, we'll talk about it later, Okay. On the road outside Colony House, Costa asks Kenny uh what the man that said about Sarah murdering his dad was true. Kenny insists that it's not that simple. Things are different now, and Voyd trusts her. Acosta begins to rant that she doesn't understand why anyone cares what Boyd thinks. When Ethan runs up to them screaming for help, he tells them Julie's on the ground and shaking and they need to help her. They all run off, following Ethan back to the ruins. Excuse me, my voice is still recovering being sick last week, oh man. Back in the dungeon, Julie is still on her knees, covering her ears, begging and begging for the screaming to stop. It does suddenly, and she looks up and she and Julian and Mary are She and Randall and Marielle are gone. Confused, she hears the voice of an old man calling behind her. You'll have to climb to see Martin chain to the wall, exactly as he was when Boyd found him at the beginning of season two.
Speaker 1: Didn't think we'd see him again, Nope.
Speaker 2: Me. I was like, oh, losing losing my shit when this scene happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hm.
Speaker 2: Uh. She hears Boyd's voice calling down from the bottom of the well. Martin tells him he'll have to wait, and then he looks at her and quick quietly says Julie. She asks how he knows her name. He needs the rope, please, Martin continues, Judy steps. Julie steps forward towards him, nervously, asking who's in the well. She picks up the rope and tosses it down, and we see Boyd trapped at the bottom of the well, exactly as he was at the beginning of season two. Julie has traveled in time. We hear Martin's voice yell down to Boyd, you have to hurry, They'll be back soon. Martin thanks Julie, and she asks again who's down there. He tells her she needs to leave and that this isn't safe for her. He tells her to go, and Julie rushes forward to leave, but then turns back to ask him another question, and he's gone chains and shackled. Terrified, Julie continues forward. She opens the door and it leads her into the monster tunnels. She turns around and the door she came through is gone. She is in the tunnels under the town. She pulls a lighter from her pocket and desperately tries to get it to work ahead of her. She hears the whispers of her mother's voice and victors from when they excuse me Jesus, from when the Matthew's house originally collapsed and they were in the tunnels. She calls out to her mom, but Tabitha can't hear her. She begins to hear the monster screaming in the distance when Acosta, Kenny, and Ethan reach her and pull her body pull her body from the ruin. She immediately snaps back to the present time, and she pulls Ethan into a huge hug. Kenny and Acosta ask if they ask if she's okay, dude.
Speaker 1: This flips everything I know.
Speaker 2: I know. It's what I really thought, that Tabitha was going to be doing time travel, and that she was going to be like coming back to from Villain different years, and that was what the bottles on the tree were going to be or like for different attimpts.
Speaker 3: That's what I've been assuming, like I've I've been assuming that the numbers in the in the bottles are like the birth years of various Tabithas, and that you know, there's one like you, one starting with two and then it's sort of feature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like that's my that's my theory anyway.
Speaker 3: But that's what the numbers and the bottles mean, that they're all of the or either the.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Would be.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the Yeah, because there's not a year recent and effort to be like the date that they arrived in from mill so it would have to.
Speaker 2: Be for years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh, yeah, I mean this flips everything on its head.
Speaker 1: And I have a theory about this scene.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, Jesse, do you think that I should say it or do you think it's a spoiler for or do you think it's a spoiler for future episodes?
Speaker 2: I would save it just for safety.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha, I have.
Speaker 3: I know, I have a crazy fucking theory about this scene, and I will talk about it in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Of all the people who I thought were going to be the one to throw the rope, Julie was near the bottom of my list.
Speaker 3: Yes, seriously, all right, Julie just became a very very important character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, majorly big time. Over at the Sheriff's station, Donna stares at the window, listening to the end of Boyd's story. She tells Boyd he needs to bring Fatima back. Boyd says not yet, and Donna says nothing will help unless they have a plan to resurrect Tilly. She worries what will happen when people find out. Boyd says people will understand, just like they did with Sarah, but Donna insists that people did not understand Boyd's decision with Sarah. They just accepted it because he told them to. He says, well, he'll tell them again, and Donna says it won't work this time because the people don't trust him anymore, not like they did. Ellis says that he'll take the blame. He'll say that he did it. Donna begins to cry, saying, no, that won't work. It won't be enough. It won't change the fact that it happened in the first place. It won't change that there's either something evil inside of Thotoma that's controlling her or that this place has finally broken her mind. Either way, it's only a matter of time before it happens again. Boyd insists that he and Ellis can watch her and she won't be a threat to anyone else, but Donna says that they will all. Donna says she knows that they all just want this to be okay, but if he doesn't tell everyone, then she will. She begs him not to make her do that and storms out of the office. Boyd steers after Donna a moment and then turns to the office turns to go into the office to grab some supplies. Tabitha, Sarah, and Victor head into the church basement. They creep down the stairs slowly as Victor describes what happened that day. Victor has a flashback to himself as a young boy, reaching the bottom of the stairs and seeing Christopher and Jasper sitting across from each other having a conversation. He tells Tabitha that Jasper was telling secrets and then Christopher got angry. But then his memory changes. He sees Jasper slumped over in the chair, not moving. He suddenly realizes it was never Jasper talking. It was the boy in white. He was the one telling secrets to Christopher. He said. The answers are at the end. The answers to the end are at the beginning. That it started with the children, what the others did to them. Tabitha asks what others, and he says the people that they loved. He says, the children were born in the dark, and they were murdered in the dark. Someone who loved them told them a story, and the story gave them hope. And when the children were laid on the stones, they poured their hope into the roots, and those roots became the symbol, and the symbol became the tree, the far away tree. Sarah interjects, the Boy and White told Christopher to save the children, he would have to go through the tree, and this made Christopher angry. Victor stops talking and begins to look very sad. Tabitha asks him what's happened, and he said, Christopher refused to go through the tree, so he told his mother what the Boy and White said. That's why she left us. Victor said, he's hit with the realization that his own words are what he believes cousted his mother to leave him in Eloise when they were children.
Speaker 1: Stop breaking my heart, Victor.
Speaker 2: I know that scene was incredible. Yeah, Scott, Wow, Scott McCord really deserves an Emmy nomination this year.
Speaker 1: He really does. He really does.
Speaker 3: Like I was telling somebody the other day, I like I feel I feel kind of bad for Harold Parano because like he delivered that fuck that performance that he fucking delivered in episode two, Yeah, was like nothing I've ever seen. Absolutely, and then all seasons been Scottcord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he hasn't like Scott McCord's had the emotional like cornerstone of the season. Yeah, Harold spent more time being like furious at everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so never never forget people like Scott McCord has just been.
Speaker 1: Fucking amazing this season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please never forget about Harold pear knows fucking mind blowing performance in episode two.
Speaker 2: Okay, absolutely, at least they can both be nominated and they don't have to compete against each other.
Speaker 1: So yeah, exactly, hear me.
Speaker 2: Emmy's yes, dominate my boys, yes.
Speaker 3: Please please, I mean, and they wouldn't be they wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Competing anyway, because like, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it'd be lead actor and supporting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: At the Talisman, hut Elgin holds up his snapshot to see that this is the location it was trying to show him. He calls out for Fatima, letting him know that, letting her know that it's him. He opens the door, and she looks surprised to see him. Boyd and Ellis approached the Talisman Hut and Boyd instructs Ellis to stay about four or five hours away from town. He insists they stay off the path to the settlement so they remain undiscovered. He tells them he will leave supplies for them at the Talisman Hunt twice a week and if they need anything, to leave a note. Boyd says that if things get worse and he needs and he needs him to promise, but then he trails off, unsure of what to say. Ellis said that he knows that his dad doesn't want him to do this, but he asks that if he had the chance to run off with Abby after what she did, would he have taken it. Boyd pats Ellis's shoulder and they continue walking without him answering. They reach the hut and the door is open and Fatima is gone. They both kind of panic and start searching around, calling her name. Elgin and Fatima reach the root cellar. He tells her that Ellis is waiting for her. Inside. He tells her there's a secret room down there that no one knows about, and he helps her down the stairs. He brings her to the back in the creepy ass room, and while he's showing her around, Fatima calls out to Ellis, but there's no answer. Fatima can tell something's off and she turns to leave, saying she'll wait for him back at the Shock, but Elgin stops her, saying she can't do that. She asks him to get out of her way, but he says that he has she has to be there. He tells her this is the only place the baby will be safe. She tells him there is no baby, but he insists that there is. He hesitates for a moment and then says, it's just not yours.
Speaker 3: Okay, Adam, Like, okay, that that was a creepy ass line, but okay, she was just saying last week that she's she was insisting that she was pregnant mm hmm, and now she's saying there's no baby.
Speaker 2: I mean she knows there's nothing, that there's not a human baby in there.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine how much that must have freaked her the fuck out when he said that it's just not yours because.
Speaker 1: Is Cowboy Monster's baby.
Speaker 3: And Fatma is going to turn into him she's turning into a monster, hot Boy, and because her baby is going to turn her into a monster, and she and Cowboy she's gonna kill Ellis. She and Cowboy Monster are going to be together and fat Boy, the fat Boy ship will live on.
Speaker 2: Marry me, Cowboy Monster. We never have to be Almo, fat Boy.
Speaker 3: My ship's on this show are fat Boy, Elmono, and Jadatha.
Speaker 5: Oh you're forgetting about Elmno because gul Gin is a classic, but Elmno really takes the cake. Yeah yeah, let me find my place.
Speaker 2: It's just not yours. Bobama looks terrified and tries to push past Elgin to get out of the cellar, but once again she is rocked with pain that drops to do her knees. Elgin tells her that the baby knows she has to stay. She pleads with Elgin to get out of her way, finally pushing him aside and managing to crawl up the stairs on her hands and knees. Elgin apologizes and then grabs her around her middle and drags her back down into the cellar, and she screams for help. He insists this is for the best and forces her into the back room as she screams and pleads for help. End of episode, damn away, take my kidneys.
Speaker 3: Take Yeah, hey, man, Elgin will do anything for his woman.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll do anything.
Speaker 2: For even do that.
Speaker 3: Yes, but see, okay, see, you know I'm laughing and stuff about about fat Boy and il No. No, but I'm telling you people, Jadatha is happening. Jada Thaught is gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I feel it my bones because we.
Speaker 3: Know, I mean, we know that Jada's moving back into that house next season.
Speaker 2: We deserve Jadatha. That's the ship, we deserve them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jada is trying to quit drinking and he can't do that if he's in the bar.
Speaker 1: He's moving back to the house.
Speaker 3: And and I I've you know, I've been saying for a while now that like Jim, ever since Jim got that phone call from on Thomas and Thomas said, but they aren't your kids anymore. As soon as he said that, I'm like, oh, Jim's Jim's dying next season.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't see Tabitha ever like cheating on Jim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't. I don't think she would do that either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think that I think we're gonna lose Jim next season. And because he doesn't have a story of his own that's connected to the town.
Speaker 2: And he's not super popular with the fan base, I could see him being on the chopping block.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he doesn't have his own story that's connected to the town, and he's interfering with Jade and Tabitha's story, which is the like everything revolves around. In my opinion, everything revolves around four characters in this show, Jade, Tabitha, Ethan, and Victor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Jim is getting in the way of that.
Speaker 3: And he doesn't like Victor either, you know, he's like he's interfering with everything. He's in the way. He's got to go. So like that's I I think that's gonna happen next season. And Jada thought is gonna end up being a thing. It's just gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: By the way, So getting back to Acosta, you said that you think that her name might be Abby mm hmm. I was actually thinking what if her name, what if her name is Christine, like because she was named after her father, Christopher.
Speaker 2: Wooo.
Speaker 1: They never found his body, No, they didn't. He might have gotten out of Frumville.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he might just trying to think, like what her like, what is her first name?
Speaker 2: What's the reason that he'd made a secret? It has to be something that's going to affect people.
Speaker 3: Has she has she come cross paths with Victory yet?
Speaker 2: I don't think so because if he.
Speaker 3: God now, because if Victor like might might see her name tag on her uniform and be like Acosta, that was Christopher's last name.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't know it, do we?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Interesting? Interesting and interesting interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But but I think your theory is more likely, right because like if if something like that happened, then if something like that happened, we wouldn't need like Victor's just Victor could just see her name tag and be like Acosta, that was Christopher's last name.
Speaker 1: So her name doesn't have to be Christine, you know.
Speaker 3: But like so I think Abby probably makes more sense because it's just a another way to fuck with boyd. Yeah, but yeah, I'm I'm guessing it's either Abby or or Christine or Christina.
Speaker 1: I like I like that, yeah theory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so who is your uh who who's going in the box, and who's getting your pancakes? I think we both are gonna put be put the same person in the box this week.
Speaker 2: Can you guess she? I don't know. It's Jim. It's always Jim. I hate Jim. Yes, yeah, Jim is hardcore in the box for me this week. Uh yeah, worst Jim yet, yep, the worst.
Speaker 1: He fucking has to go, he has to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my pancakes I like, I like that. But my pan cakes are going to Henry for being the first character on from to tell Jim to shut the fuck up. Thank you, Henry. A double stack of pancakes for you. Yeah, yes, I also Uh, Sarah and Tabitha can split a stack of pancakes for helping Victor. But my man, pancakes are all about Henry because I've been telling him to shut the fuck up since the first time I saw him on screen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll pay punk It is given pancakes to Sarah for helping to jog Victor's mother.
Speaker 1: Excellent choice.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I'm I'm also putting Jim Jim in the box and laughing about that.
Speaker 1: We were doing a recap. I think it was for like one of the first episodes, and like yeah, Jim's going in my box. I did not come out right.
Speaker 2: Just stay away from my box, yes.
Speaker 1: Please, but uh yeah, Jim's going in the box. And I'm gonna I'm gonna get the pancakes to Jade.
Speaker 3: Because I I I just I loved everything that he said to.
Speaker 2: In this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And I loved that he called Jim out on, you know, on taking away tab with his agency game. Yes, like that was you know, that's that was a very nice feminist move on his part.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, who is he talking about your filling your wife's head with ideas? Like are you well, Kennedy? Like what's wrong with you? Leave her? Oh? I'm sorry that that got me hot, Like yeah, exchange.
Speaker 1: The thing is, like you know, and and the funny thing is is he like.
Speaker 3: He was calling him selfish and arrogant and egotistical and narcissistic.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, Jade was a total fucking.
Speaker 3: Douche when he first got it from them, but he settled down and Jim he's showing growth he has and Jim still has it out for him because of his own fucking insecurity, like he he does not like he is shot down everything that Jade has tried to do like he's he's like he tried to Jade tried to show him the journal with the symbol, and he slapped it away. You wouldn't even look him like he.
Speaker 1: He has just blown him off time and time again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Jim wants to be Jim is mad that like Jade is trying to figure things out and do it without him. And and because Jade called him teacup and insulted him and you know which, which wasn't very nice.
Speaker 1: But he's but it. But it hurt his ego so badly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that he's willing to throw everybody under the bus just to hate Jade for hurting his ego, Like, because he's so insecure.
Speaker 1: Love Jade. But he's pretty high on the narcissism scale.
Speaker 2: I don't see.
Speaker 1: I don't think he is, because I think he's very self aware.
Speaker 2: Like I think he's gotten better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like every time he's every time he's been a.
Speaker 1: Every time he's been a dick, he's like corrected himself.
Speaker 2: You know the most the worst of his narcissism this season is when he went out to pick the fruit and he was like, I'm too good to be picking this fruit. Yeah, he's been trying to be a lot more helpful lately.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, And I just and and I like, I like that every time, you know, every time somebody has called him out on being a douche, he immediately like just tugs his tail between his legs and he's just like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: My default settings douche. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to talk to people. And we haven't even had to see any of that.
Speaker 3: Ye, Like, he was still a douche last season, even though he was getting better by you know, he was still being addict to Victor. But uh but yeah, I mean like, but yeah, he's Jade's been great this year.
Speaker 2: And a great season for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it really has been. And I think, like I think and Chen had a huge effect.
Speaker 1: On him for sure.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, but U but yeah, he's gonna he's gonna get my pancakes. This for this episode, you guys. The next This episode.
Speaker 1: Was so great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of mind blowing that they introduced time travel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, I did not think that they were going to go down that route.
Speaker 2: We're getting an on slought of answers in the next few episodes. So I hope everyone complaining about it can zip you lips like it's coming.
Speaker 1: I know that through the I know, I know that.
Speaker 3: I know you said that this might be your favorite episode. In my opinion, it starting with eight, it just keeps getting better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's honestly, ten is probably my favorite. It's like, the finale is freaking incredible. But episode A definitely has my favorite moment of the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, episode ten is honestly, I I really I sat down and I thought about this, and I think it might actually be my second favorite TV episode.
Speaker 1: Of all time.
Speaker 3: It's really good, the first being the Six Feet Under series finale.
Speaker 1: You didn't watch Six Feet Under to do.
Speaker 2: This series good things?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a fucking masterpiece.
Speaker 2: I've heard a lot about it.
Speaker 1: Just that that that serious final and serious finales are really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that series finale was just an absolute fucking masterpiece.
Speaker 1: It was just beautiful.
Speaker 3: But I think that from season three finale might be my second favorite episode of TV ever, Like, just that fucking good. It is so fucking good. And two more weeks, guys, I know, two more weeks. I can't I cannot handle people like talking about it being boring or we're not getting answers, we get okay. In episode three, there's a major revelation right towards the end, and you think it's gonna you think that's gonna be it.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a great way to end the episode.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 3: The last fucking five seconds, three major what the fuck moments happened. Yeah, it's gonna blow your guys's minds seriously. And with that said, I want to address something really quick. I'm getting really, really, really frustrated and upset. I have been attacked viciously on social media lately, to the point that that like people were reporting me to MGM.
Speaker 1: MGM knows better.
Speaker 3: Fortunately, yeah, because you know, I mean they've they've looked into it.
Speaker 1: They know I haven't done anything wrong, but I have.
Speaker 3: If you look at our episode we did. We did a collab with the movie blog Anthony.
Speaker 1: Great guy.
Speaker 3: Checked out his channel if you haven't subscribed, really good one of my His channel is one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: Love Anthony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 3: We did a collab with him before the season started, and this was before we got screeners, and I mentioned one of my theories during that episode and I mentioned it. My My theory was that was that Tabitha is the reincarnation of Miranda. I first started thinking that in season one with the bracelet it, but I didn't really voice it. I just kind of kept it in the back of my mind. But then in season two when Jade and Tabitha were in the bar and Jade showed Tabitha the picture of Victor or the picture of Christopher with Victor in the background, and she said, yeah, that's Victor and he said, oh wow, you picked up on that a lot faster than I did. That rang a bell in my head and I was like, she She's got to be Miranda. And so at that point I started, like, I started talking about it, and I think I mentioned it on the show before our our collab with the movie Blog, but I know that I talked about my about that theory during that gap you mentioned a.
Speaker 2: Couple of times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a couple of weeks ago, we saw the episode with the scene where you know, we're Tabitha. Tabitha saw the drawing of the totems, and we saw that dream that she had as a little girl. That to me was proof that she had been in Fromville for many lifetimes because that little girl was in eighteen hundreds clothes, you know, And.
Speaker 1: So I tweeted, I retweeted.
Speaker 3: MGM put out a tweet after the end of that episode, like commenting on that episode and the ending of that episode. It said something like that ending, what's going on? And I retweeted it, tagging MGM and said, Tabitha is the reincarnation of Miranda and we just found out that she's been there many lifetimes.
Speaker 1: And people.
Speaker 2: Have been.
Speaker 3: People have been trying to destroy our channel over it. They've been reporting our videos.
Speaker 1: Saying that I like.
Speaker 3: That I somehow knew something and then I was trying to pass off a spoiler as a theory, and it's been absolutely vicious. They've been trying to ruin us over it. Yeah, and it's really upsetting. And these are and some of the people that are involved are the same people who have been full on stalking me for two years now, and it's really upsetting. And it's turning like they've turned people other content creators against me over this just because they don't like they're upset that I came up with this theory.
Speaker 1: And it's really infuriating.
Speaker 3: So if you guys like happened to see any of this, like any of these accusations about you know, Cyborg.
Speaker 1: Queen is like leaking spoilers.
Speaker 3: They've accused me of leaking spoilers via DM for The Walking Dead for years. I've like, I've never been aware of spoilers for The Walking Dead, like I never, like, I didn't keep up with spoiler sites or anything. And one of the people saying that actually was messaging me to try to get spoilers for the Book of Carol and I refused. I wouldn't tell her, and I think that pissed her off and that's why she's saying.
Speaker 1: But Yeah, they've reported me to.
Speaker 3: MGM and said that I've been leaking the episodes and it's.
Speaker 1: Just really infuriating.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, and there's a channel, a competing channel that.
Speaker 2: Is doing this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and unfortunately, same competing channel who impersonated us tried to pass pass themselves off as as our channel, and you know, like reported every single one of my videos, which got me shadow band. We're getting our videos reported again. If you guys see any of this happening, please please.
Speaker 1: Let us know. Send us an email.
Speaker 3: Antler Queen's podcast at gmail dot com or you can you know, you can message us on social media as well. We are at on Facebook, Instagram and threads. We are at and TikTok, we are at Cyberg Queen Media, and on x we are Cyborg Queen TV. Please let us know if you're what like, if you're seeing this stuff, because it's just the harassment is over the top and we can't we can't deal with it anymore.
Speaker 1: It's very much. It's it's way too much.
Speaker 2: I would add in just that we've also been working really hard on reporting people who are posting spoilers and both in the Facebook groups and on Twitter, and I read it trying to get spoilers taken down because this season is so good and people deserve to see it unspoiled. So it extra irritates me that we're being accused of something that we are actively doing the opposite of and trying really hard to make sure that other people don't get spoiled. Like eat a Dick. Guys, not trying to hurt our show. We just love it and we want to talk about it, and we're still going to do it even if you keep trying to take us down. We're not gonna We're not gonna let you ruin this us.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, no no.
Speaker 3: And you know, and and the people that are doing this, if you look at their pages, you'll find out that they like to hate people a lot. That's they make a full time job out of it. We're not the only people that they do this too, but they're currently They've been obsessed with me personally for the past two years because I because I defended myself against something really terrible that they did, and they're upset that that's following them around and it's bad. Yeah, teacup and hysteria. I'm very sorry about that. Guys. We are behind with those two because it's it's been a really rough week or two with the I've been just a fucking mess because of the harassment, and like, I've been a fucking mess this week because our videos are getting reported again, which is just scaring the shit out of me because that like destroyed our channel before. I lost five hundred subscribers, which was like a third of our followers. So I've it's it's been a bad it's been a bad couple of weeks, and we're not we're very scared about the You know about the election and everything going on. It's just it hasn't been a good couple weeks for mental health for either of us. There's a reason why we're a live tonight exactly exactly. We normally would not be going live right after the episode, but we needed to get this out there, and.
Speaker 1: You know, we didn't want like from in.
Speaker 3: The Walking Dead and Yellow Jackets are our flagship shows and we will never let those laps. So we had to kind of let ourselves get behind a little bit.
Speaker 1: On Teacup in Hysteria, we have some.
Speaker 2: Episodes taped though, so they'll be come.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm actually going to upload those probably tomorrow Monday. No, they have to go up tomorrow because Monday we are posting our Hannah Jeremy interview. That was yeah, yeah, So we're posting our Handah Jeremy interview on Monday. So the so Teacup and Hysteria should go up tomorrow, Sunday or today, I guess whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, it might be later on in the evening. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: We'll see how the day goes, but they will they will get up tomorrow. If for some reason something happens and they can't because you know, my dog grew a second head and I had to run him to the vet. Sorry, Like I will let you guys know. But they should both be up tomorrow. So we're we took the week off from Hysteria just because we're behind a week, so we're you know, we're going to upload the next episode this week, and then this coming week we'll record our next episode of Hysteria, and then in a couple of weeks we're going to start up our subverance coverage.
Speaker 1: So that'll be fun.
Speaker 2: I'm excited about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, with everything going on right now in the country, with people just being really scared and with all of the harassment that we've been experiencing, I'm really really itching to get my fan Pack initiative going, which is basically going to be an effort to bring fans content, creators, fanficriters, writers, journalists, actors, whoever wants to.
Speaker 1: Get involved that's involved with fandoms.
Speaker 3: It's going to be an organized effort for fans to come together to do good, to try to combat toxicity and fandoms and also to like to try to organize efforts to help others as well, Like you know, if there's a cast member from a show that we like that's really involved in a charity, like, we could do a foundation, or we can do a fundraiser for that charity. If there's somebody in a fantom that like really needs help financially, like we did with our friend he Knew who sadly passed away a few weeks ago, you know, we can come together and try to help that person and run a go fund me just stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You know, if there's a disaster, we could do.
Speaker 3: A fundraiser, like just basically mobilizing people to.
Speaker 1: Represent fandom in a really positive.
Speaker 3: Way and to combat toxicity. And we have ways online ways to do that online as well. You know, if there's a nasty thread, we take it over by posting silly jiffs like do you watch Colbert?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Did you did you see the recent episode where he was showing the clips with the Okay, So Colbert the other day was like, you know, he would he would go to uh, he would say, like he was about show a clip of something you know, politically related, and it would go to a jiff of a puppy writing a duck.
Speaker 1: And like, you know, doing.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that, if there's a thread that's just getting really nasty, that's related to fandom doing stuff like that, taking over the thread and posting like cute and ridiculous gifts and you know, stuff like that. So it's going to be just fans coming together for good. If you are interested in getting involved in US, we need to find some people who are really good at organizing and mobilizing people, because I don't know how to get this started. Like I have all the ideas in the world, but I just don't know how to Like I'm not good when it comes to building communities. I just don't know how to do it. If this is something that you'd like to get involved with, please let me know. I'm really eager to get it started because I just want to, like, you know, create some amount of positive change.
Speaker 1: However I can. But that's you know.
Speaker 3: I'll just send us an email if that's something you're interested in, and I will stop talking about that now.
Speaker 2: But so.
Speaker 3: What so Jesse, with only two episodes to go, let's pretend like we haven't seen any we haven't seen past episode eight at all. What are your theories for how for like, what's going to happen? And over the next two episodes, h.
Speaker 2: Thodoma gives birth to twenty five crows and they eat Elgin or I'll they eat Ellis.
Speaker 1: Oh like the money gun, like the monster money gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. I predict that Donna successfully resurrects Tilly and and the town makes Sarah their queen.
Speaker 1: I think that. I think that, uh.
Speaker 3: I do not think that Fatima is going to give birth to twenty five crows. I think that she is going to give birth to to fat Boy baby.
Speaker 2: And in kindness of Ravens.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's gonna She's gonna give birth to the fat Boy love child, and it's gonna it's gonna be really hard because she's gonna want to keep the baby because you know, she loves loves Cowboy.
Speaker 1: They're meant to be together.
Speaker 3: But but Elgin brought her down there because that's supposed to be his and Kimono Ladies baby that they wanted to adopt.
Speaker 2: It's gonna look like the baby from twy, like the little baby Ratitudey or Yeah Resume or whatever her name is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And eventually, like there's gonna be so much fighting and they're not gonna be able to None of them are going to get along over this. So Fatima and Ellis and Elgin and Kimmodal Lady and Cowboy Monster are all going to move into a house together and live as one big family polyle. Yeah, I agree. Cowboy Monster's going to change his ways. He's he's gonna, you know, he's he's gonna basically act like a human from now on. And that's yeah, and and that's what's gonna happen. And you know, and Stepdaddy Jane.
Speaker 2: And Stepdaddy Jane's that's just that's just reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: I saw somebody it's taking off man stuff, Daddy Jane picking off. I saw somebody else use that term too, So you heard it here first, Yes.
Speaker 2: Kelly coined it. Yeah, I'm just taking partial credit because I sit here and look good.
Speaker 1: Yes. All right, So anything else that you want to say before we wrap up.
Speaker 2: No, I gotta go. I like falling apart, like take.
Speaker 3: Some Enatrayl and just knock out. It's two am here, so I'm a little tired. Yeah, well, but I'm not gonna fall asleep because I had my my ghost energy drink, So I don't know. But all right, guys, this is a great episode. It's only going to get better and we'll see y'all soon.
Speaker 1: Take care, bye, guys,