Speaker 1: Something you should go, Something you should know is brought to you by genesisgoldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to have a guest joining me on the telephone right now. Gulia Hartwick is the executive director with World Ballet Company and they are making their way to soup Fall, South Dakota later this month, and we're going to have The Great Gatsby Ballet. If somebody would like to go to this, we're going to talk about how they can get tickets here in a bit. But first of all, thanks for your time. Tell me a little bit about this show.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, thank you for having me. We are so thrilled to be coming back to Washington Pavilion Pavilion for the third year in the row now bringing this amazing new production, The Great Gatsby, which premiered in California in February and since then we've performed in over eighty cities. Now we're back for our full run fifteen more selected cities and yes, too Folds here we come. It's it's a very special and unique show. Cannot miss this one. It's a Broadway cyle ballet. We combine all of your favorite chanre.
Speaker 3: It's not just ballet, it's singing, in acrobatics and Maulti media effects all.
Speaker 2: In one nice uh uh. The production also features the original score, which was composed by a Hollywood composer, So when you're uh, when you're watching the show, you hear those bloodbuster effects, you will not miss those for sure.
Speaker 1: And it looks like it's going to be one heck of a show. And you're you're going kind of all over the place, which is cool. But I'm excited that you're going to be making a stop here in Sioux Fall, South Dakota at the Washington Pavilion. And I'm looking on the list here. While you're in the state, you're going to be an Aberdeen as well and Rapid City. So if somebody is listening from somewhere in another area, you guys, you'll be able to go and check it out in your neighborhood as well. But we would love to have you join us on Sunday, October twenty sixth, and that will be at the Washington Pavilion. How many people are involved in putting on a show like this, Oh, you mean.
Speaker 2: Free production or the extra show. The extra show is of forty plus people. But so when you create a strong screach which with many many many more of course the creative team which we're blessed to have come together and create this wonderful piece. And it's also the timing is perfect because this year the Gerald's book turns one hundred years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again this is the Great Gatsby Ballet in Sioux Falls, and it's based on f Scott fitzgerald iconic novel which again is turning one hundred And this is going to be a really really fun show. So if maybe you've ever heard somebody in your life say, you never take me anywhere nice, we never go do anything fun, well, hey, this is going to be nice, and this is gonna be fun. This would be a great opportunity. Tickets are available right now. There's different pricing depending on where you want to sit. All of those details at World Ballet Company dot com. And again, thank you so much for taking the time to visit with us about this. Will you be in Sioux Falls for this show?
Speaker 2: I'll try to be there. I'd love to be there, especially to what the audience members as everyone loves to dress up and in nineteen twenties fashion. It's a very interesting feeling when you come into the house. The show hasn't said it yet and.
Speaker 3: You're surround Peopaul like you're already at the Gatsbys.
Speaker 2: Barty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's in character ready for the show. I think it's gonna be a lot of fun. It's about a two hour show. There isn't intermission in the middle, and this is something that's open for ages eight and over, so it's probably not something that like a little little little kid would want to go to. But if you've got a young person who's maybe read this book and they're very interested in The Great Gadsby, that'd be really fun for them to come and see it. Thank you again for taking the time. I'm going to make sure I give a link for everybody to find tickets and again, excited to have you back in Sue Falls.
Speaker 2: Yes, were happy to be back.
Speaker 1: Thank you again. The Great Gadsby Ballet at the Washington Pavilion. It's coming up on Sunday, October twenty sixth, World Ballet Company dot Com and I've also got a link to make it really easy to find at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash Sue Falls News and Something You Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com