Speaker 1: It's my husband. Okay, been together fourteen years and I just I don't know. I didn't think I was going to get worked up. Thank you for cheating on me. Can you just make the call for me?
Speaker 2: Marie's got to know a little bit about the story.
Speaker 1: Really, this is totally embarrassing.
Speaker 3: I know, but I know you don't know much did you in the email? Let's as your friend turned on to the show. You don't really listen to the show. You don't know about it. You got normally the listeners, Okay, the listeners want to hear the entire story. You can understand. We just can't pick up the phone and call without giving our listeners some sort of background, right. They take a huge part of this. What calls after this is all said and done.
Speaker 1: A couple of years ago, I walked in on him after a day at work and he was he was in the bed master reading by himself, and I was I confirmed him about it, and I was like, well, what's like, what's going on? And he was like immediately like, oh, I'm thinking of you, and we talked about it.
Speaker 2: How nice of.
Speaker 1: Him, I mean, yeah, And then like several months later I caught him again, but this time he had a magazine like a like a newty magazine with.
Speaker 2: Him caught him again.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean this was really difficult to talk about. But I'm sorry then. And this was more recent this week.
Speaker 2: Again again.
Speaker 1: We've been totally distanced ever since.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll spare you. We'll spare you from any more. So I get it. You think he's cheating. So what's the name on all happy fingers here?
Speaker 1: Darren? Darren?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hello, Hi Darren, how are you today?
Speaker 5: My name is Marie and I am calling from a company called roroses dot com and I just want to congratulate you. You have a dozen long stem roses coming to you today in a sweepstakes conducted by our company.
Speaker 6: I don't remember entering anything about roses.
Speaker 5: Oh well, you're entered automatically when you make purchases at specific stores. These flowers are free, and they are for you.
Speaker 6: And what do you need for me?
Speaker 5: Well, the only thing I need from you is the name of a person that you would like to send these dozen long stem roses to. The only thing we ask in return for these flowers is that maybe you talk about us on your social media page. I don't know if you have a Twitter account or Facebook.
Speaker 6: I'm on LinkedIn.
Speaker 5: Well, that's LinkedIn very very handy for career opportunities. I think that's awesome, you know. That's what I like.
Speaker 6: The flowers. I'll certainly tell my friends. If I don't have to pay for them, I'd like to send them to my wife.
Speaker 2: What's your wife's name?
Speaker 6: Rus Jennimore, Uh huh in seventy eighth Street, Eden Town, New Jersey, Down.
Speaker 2: New Jersey.
Speaker 6: Okay, we've been married for fourteen.
Speaker 5: Years, So what would you like to say on the card? Because we could attach a card to the flowers, a note to them.
Speaker 2: Are you okay? Are you okay?
Speaker 6: What do you? I love you so much?
Speaker 5: Well that's really sweet, but you know, sometimes fourteen years of marriage, you might want to spice it up a little bit. That's what's something you know, I've been doing this a long time.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm What are some.
Speaker 6: Of the other things that men say to their wives that you're referring to?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: You know some some husbands, you know, talk about spanking their wife when they get home, or I wanna I can't wait to get home so I can lick you up and down.
Speaker 2: Hello? Hello, Okay, I think I think the I think the point there is he there. I'm back, yes, Jenna, Jen are you there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm here all right.
Speaker 3: Jenna, Jenna, your husband at this time is sending them.
Speaker 5: He's sending the roses to you, honey.
Speaker 2: He's sending the roses to you. We could do two things.
Speaker 3: We can continue with this conversation, or we could just let him go.
Speaker 2: We can we could let it go. Darren. Yeah, Darren, my name's Hollywood Hamilton.
Speaker 3: I'm with a radio station called w k TU here in New York City, and and your wife called in this radio show on a very popular feature called War the Roses. Hello, and Marie is not with a rose company. Marie's with this radio station.
Speaker 5: She's shared with us, uh that she's.
Speaker 3: In love with you, and she just wanted to make sure that she wanted to She just wanted to make sure you were sending the roses to her.
Speaker 6: Jenna, what Jenna wants to be? Yeah, of course I would send you roses.
Speaker 3: You know, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Congratulations, he sent the roses to you.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, Darren. I do appreciate that. I mean, it's been fourteen years, so okay.
Speaker 3: So we can yeah, we could do one of two things. We can hang up the phone.
Speaker 2: Now we got to ask about it. We got to ask them, or we can continue with this conversation. What I can't I can't. We can't do that legally, Can I ask?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 5: Why why can't I ask?
Speaker 2: I'm dying to ask him because our legal agreement doesn't allow us. She has to be the one to divulge that information. Yes, but I want to ask about the other.
Speaker 6: Jenna, Jenna, can you explain what's happening here?
Speaker 1: I'm really glad you sent the roses. I don't think it's necessary to proceed. I guess, are you sure? I am sure? And I thank you guys for your help. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: All the other stuff, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Just wanted to hear you say that you would send me roses. What's nothing are you about?
Speaker 2: Okay? I got something.
Speaker 1: Everybody