Speaker 1: You time to read my lips. What's up, Chili?
Speaker 2: You sneak in here, my ninja. I smell that intoxicating cologne before I see you. Penny Dropper, what are you wearing today?
Speaker 1: The Panny Dropper collection is that you wear the.
Speaker 2: Same thing every day? Yeah, you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He doesn't like talking about it because he doesn't want anyone else to buy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because then it takes my powers away.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Best smelling man in radio. Rafael, Good morning, Good morning, hey Rafael.
Speaker 1: How are you? I'm doing great?
Speaker 2: Who is uh? Who's going to be playing for you today?
Speaker 1: Tessa?
Speaker 2: All right, Tessa's gonna maybe get the job done. Maybe.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't got him. You gotta do it.
Speaker 2: Come on, I'm gonna try my very best for you. Well, Captain Cody is on, uh and uh Cody, you got.
Speaker 1: Chili, I got Chili. What happened, Chill? I Chi?
Speaker 2: What happened? Captain Cody?
Speaker 3: Like he didn't tell you that Tessa was off the table and you tried to take her as your horse.
Speaker 1: Well yeah it was my girl, my boy, you know, and you know kind.
Speaker 2: Of chill boy.
Speaker 3: Chili does that on purpose, just to like I said to who you want to be what what team do you want to be on?
Speaker 1: And he said, what are my options?
Speaker 2: I said Testa and I want Tessa. I s even though Testa wasn't an option.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why did you do that? You're the only one I'll see where their loyalties at all?
Speaker 2: Right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Who's Chili?
Speaker 2: You're gonna go first?
Speaker 1: I figured she was, Oh, no, I want you. Let's go Chillo. Yeah, you guys did.
Speaker 2: It's just never mind.
Speaker 3: Here we go shuffling, shuffle up, but shuffling the words every day.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's getting what.
Speaker 1: Every day.
Speaker 2: I'm shuffling, shuffling.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: In an interesting plot twist, Chili will not be going for first. Ye, Tessa will now go first. I love that for her, You love that for her.
Speaker 3: Here, okay, Tessa has headphones on. She cannot hear me. Three words, Alex is timekeeping. So as I say the word please, twenty.
Speaker 2: Seconds on the clock. The first word Dallas. Daniel always gets words into me. Very valuable. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Trucker speed, tripper speed, trucker speed, trucker speed, trucker speed, trucker speed. Oh I think yeah, I said that. I just maybe when you don't do tests. I think. Well, when I was up all night, Yeah, it was on the counter. It was on the counter at the at the quick stop or whatever it was, and it was called no dose does I was up all night studying for exams and doing term papers.
Speaker 2: Trucker Speed all right, Dallas, Daniel, he listens, he knows. Okay.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Sandy emailed me in the beginning of the year and she said, Rod, this year, I'm going to get more involved in the show. I hear you talking about all these people. You don't have to talk about me. I'm just gonna get involved. Sandy says. She's on week forty six sending me word suggestions, and she voted for send me I'm away. She's voting. She's she's interacting with us. Sandy, love you great word today too. Only one that sent this in.
Speaker 1: Brother Swift.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's say it again, Brother Swift, Brother Swims, Brother Swift, Brother Swift, brother Swift.
Speaker 1: How best she wouldn't go and get that one? Did we? Did you know? Taylor Swift to a brother. No, he enter bean with a.
Speaker 2: Fan, help him out and let him get kicked out. He was like, hey, okay, she was wearing a helmet at the concert, which is not allowed, but she got in with it.
Speaker 3: Rusty sent this one in. Okay, Hey, Rusty's word. I thought it was a good word.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna use it better than i'd be.
Speaker 1: Trombone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rusty, trombone. They saved. I say that was for you too.
Speaker 1: Thumbs up up. Champagne.
Speaker 2: No, lie, well didn't start. I didn't start yet, start so you finished it with.
Speaker 1: Yet thumbs up.
Speaker 2: I'm right, I'm ready. Campaign Champagne.
Speaker 1: Camping Champagne campaign, Champagne campaign Champagne. Oh three for three, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what you drinks for water every morning.
Speaker 1: Hey, great points, Rusty.
Speaker 2: It was having a good day yesterday. Campaign Champagne.
Speaker 1: Okay, Rusty, Rusty, simply rusty chili.
Speaker 2: Look what you've done to yourself. You have to get free, way to go. I don't like Captain Cody, so I really I'm not stressed out. He betrayed the man coat.
Speaker 3: Need to get you need to get all three of these, all right, all right, all right, let's go look at them fumbling around with those little earbuds.
Speaker 2: Face sausage fingers over there, help them.
Speaker 1: Face serious sausage focus Saucy.
Speaker 2: Eight headphones heard of them. All right, here we go loud, all right, here we go, Here we go. Eli sent this one in thumbs up, dumb up. Looking at you, Alex, you have to look at him.
Speaker 1: You're blow J blow Jane blow J blow jent blow J blow Johanna.
Speaker 2: It's a word that he said, but I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Blow j blow jubber blow blow j blow stay tied? Didba? Did he not get that? It wasn't even the words that I said, blow blow, not blow Jay. Oh that's a that's the different that yeah, I did. We're making up stuff on time.
Speaker 2: I see why Captain Cody want Tessa.
Speaker 1: I did it for Captain Cody. Captain Cody.
Speaker 2: We got to say goodbye to you, Samiel Lloyd. Rafael is the winner today.
Speaker 1: WHOA give him the bill?
Speaker 2: What are you giving Rafael?
Speaker 1: Raphael?
Speaker 3: You and I just won you a pair of tickets to see Chelsea Handler at Smart Financial.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Thank you so much. I knew I picked the right one.
Speaker 1: Jay.
Speaker 3: It was it was mono syllabic Jay, and he's coming up with all these jabebronis jabbros.
Speaker 1: Love you, Chilly