Speaker 1: Education Secretary of Linda McMahon announced that the University of Pennsylvania will be sending a personal apology to every athletic woman who had to compete against a man. Finally, remember in Colorado a few months ago when they passed a law that allowed illegal aliens to get driver's licenses even if their idea was expired up to nine years. In three hundred and sixty four days, there was just an investigation in New York City which found T and E Driving School was fast tracking illegal aliens to get driver's license and they weren't passing written or driver's test. Yep, that's what's gay happen again again in Colorado. If New York City wants just a small glimpse to see what the future holds for them if they elect the Democrat mayoral candidate. Forbes just announced that in the United King they are facing the largest single year exodus of wealth Yep. People are going to be leaving the city who actually earn the money that results in taxes to pay for all the programs.
Speaker 2: Crazy, Hello, Ryan and Dragon. Why would people get on the radio or text you or whatever about where their favorite firework watching place is, because then it will become overcrowded, and then it will not be enjoyable anymore. Don't ask silly questions.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, don't forget crocodile tears are appropriate for alligator Alcatraz because there are also crocodiles in the Everglades.
Speaker 4: Hey, Dragon, He Ryan, Hey, Brownie's off again today. He talks about being the talent.
Speaker 1: Sounds like he's got a talent for not coming to work.
Speaker 5: Morning. Ryan and Dragon. Yeah, I'm not to worry about giving away where I'm watching fireworks. How many people in the greater Denver area would know? Have you even heard of Pavilion Wyoming, let alone be able to find how to get there? Have a great.
Speaker 3: Day, Dragon, showling again.
Speaker 6: We're all the good substitutes.
Speaker 1: Substitute hosts on vacation this week.
Speaker 7: Ryan, don't listen to these guys. I'd rather have you on there than any other guest hosts. At least I can talk honestly with you, and you have some common sense. Some of these guys you have on there are just in their own little worlds, So keep kicking butt and Dragon, you could actually host the show as well.
Speaker 6: Thanks by coming back at two previous talkbacks. First, of all, Ryan is one of the best. He and Michael have the two best shows on KHIW well in Denver. And then second that guy from Pavilion with the birds in the background. I think those birds could be used to feed that other guy's hungry cat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is starting to sound a lot like Ryan's last show. Is this now rerun? Ryan? Come on, man, Bennett literally sounds like he's specially challenged. I cannot believe anybody would vote for that clown or Ryan Best.
Speaker 8: It should have just told Bennett, looked, you're gonna talk for five minutes, You're gonna make a scene. You don't look stupid. I'm not gonna make any comments, so just blah blah blah. And I wouldn't have even said anything after.
Speaker 4: That, Michael or jimmy Er, Ryan Star Trek two Wrath of Khan, the best Star Trek movie ever.
Speaker 3: Hey there, I have not been listening all morning, but I was wondering if you've heard of the so called poisoned pill that's in the Big Beautiful Bill that is going to stifle gambling, and a lot of people suspect that the Big Beautiful Bill will not pass.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of this Ryan, your imitations are so good.
Speaker 3: Please do more.
Speaker 9: Michael Bennett though the best of all. I love it.
Speaker 1: Ryan.
Speaker 8: I think the best candidate would be Dan Kaplis. The guy is a wizard with debates, He's intelligent, he's got the money. I mean, come on, Dan, save this state.
Speaker 9: Well with Albert Lenny League aliens, would they be able to balance the pleasure they still have to fire all those people.
Speaker 3: As a season ticket holder of the Denver Broncos who inherited his tickets through his grandparents, we've had him since nineteen seventy, I am praying to God for a new stadium and centennials so I do not have to have or I do not have to give Denver any taxpayer dollars at all.