Speaker 1: Leave we are on. That was weird. It told me something went wrong and it told me to do it twice. How are how is everybody doing? How are my most awesome, amazing, incredible friends, viewers, followers. I hope everybody's doing it great. I hope you're having a great weekend. And we're gonna go do some fun stuff and some interesting stuff and you know, just mix it up a little bit. For today, it's a Sunday. My daughter is here with me, getting ready to go next door to the neighbors for movie night with them, a movie night, so if I have to get up and help her with something, you'll know why. What's going on there. She had a blast with her friend's today on the trampoline and stuff like that. So that was cool over here in the backyard. And let's see, is this standard feels like it's awfu little bit? It's all right. I don't care, and I'm liking the face view like this one here is okay, but I I need to block that so you don't see as much of that shit. I had something there, but then I got more stuff in uh, when I went to San Diego. I went to La to get more stuff for my business, some more creatine containers, and one hundred and twenty cases of the six ounce glass hot sauce bottles. That was a very long trip, about six hours there because of traffic, and close to seven on the way back. And that wasn't one day. I basically got my stuff, had some Chinese food, and then came back home. In La they have a it's a halfway decent spot. Actually, I actually like the one that's right here in my town better. But I don't think I've ever had Chinese food nearly as good as I did when I was living in New York. And I'm talking about upset in New York now. Like there was a man, old man who when I was in my twenties, I was told that he had been doing it for forty years, so chances are he's not around anymore. But it was called the Lucky Dragon, and it was the most incredible lomaine. He was like firmer, drier, darker colored, maybe some type of oil or seasoning that made it taste and just rich and delicious. I've never had momain like that before since. And what else did he have? Amazing fried rice? He never skimped out on ingredients like you know how sometimes when you get the generic fried rice it has barely any other stuff in it, Like No, his was amazing, and it had little pieces of the pork in it too. It was a freaking of phenomenal. So I had a really good first experience with Chinese food. So I ended up loving at the rest of my life. Well's up till now at least, And I wanted to show this. So let's do this real quick beat about. Okay, you see my website right there, simper fry llc dot com. Let me just check something real quick. Where did it go? Oh wow? All right, So now okay, I can deal with that. We're over on party P A R T. I can you get you can't see it?
Speaker 2: Held on?
Speaker 1: Just something new I'm trying. I wanted to. I wanted to shoot a different frame rate that uh not frame rate uh bite bits per second bps that uh kick doesn't support. So I'm not on kick right now.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I dipped in it. Looked at Clavicular's nonsense today for a little bit. Dann the man, what's up? What's up? Mike Carlin? How you doing, buddy? Uh right? And just so everybody remembers. I have this here. Okay, it's now called Christ's Cast. I got rid of I torpedoed the three hundred and thirteen follower one. I mean, what is it just threehun and thirteen followers, So now I'm building it back up at seventeen followers. I got my speaker podcasts linked at the top, so when you click it, I should just open up like that and then you can watch all the podcasts that I've uploaded. There's six hundred eighty episodes, and I dropped the links to the last two cutups I did. I did an edited version of this with some fun stuff added to it, and I thought it came out funny and also informative. I think I hit it on both on both elements. But this was a good one. And I threw this one out and on there too, which was the one we did with Sneakop. Going to show you some other stuff today. We might get into this if I have time. We'll see how long it goes. But we're also gonna talk about the fights. The fights that occurred Andrew tate Ja not fighting Jake Paul, but these are separate like with commas, and he keeps saying Jack Doherty. I think he means Jack's epstein. I thought that's who got in the fight. I don't know anyhow, So it was Anthony Joshua versus Jake Paul Andrew Ta versus Chase des More, which I thought was kind of a shitty fight. Like if I'm remembering correctly, Yeah, the dude was like a He was like had batting him like a cat like this the whole fight. That wasn't that wasn't a that wasn't a jab, that wasn't having for distance, that was pawing like a cat. It was very dumb looking. It looked very homosexual while I was watching it, and it was kind of irritating. And by the way, if we get enough people in here tonight, I'm gonna show you well, I'm gonna I'm going to open it up and maybe we can even figure out how to do this vido dot ninja thing. So let me show you what it is, so that maybe if you have a clue what we're supposed to do, so to create a room. I already did that, So let's see what happens if I drop in my Oh, you know, they closed it on me. They've been trying to push these stupid updates, and they've been jacking up my computer. New orders, new orders? Where's the one that I just did? Short recent list of orders? New orders? Nation betrayed? No, so what happen? But the might is it? Documents? Maybe here you go. Let's see what happens if I use this whole thing here? Just fuck off? Uh? Director solo link? All right, Well, let's see if I grab that. Maybe I'm doing Maybe I had this wrong. Maybe I just have to drop that in there. Hold on, maybe this is just where you go to set it up and then you used this. I don't know. Let's see. Uh that did nothing? Okay, And let's see if I try the other link guests invite link. This is the video Ninja broadcast. I'll copy that one. I'm just messing with this because I don't I don't know exactly how to do this, But if we can get guests in here without having to use streamyard, that would be phenomenal. The offending characters have been replaced by an underscore. Well, if you fucking change the offending kid, Okay, it's your freaking link, dumb ass. How are they offending? What the fuck? Okay? So apparently I don't know what I'm doing there. That's what I thought I did. I thought I did all this stuff. Well anyway, I guess I have to do some more research on that. But before we get started here, I'm gonna we're gonna get into this bris. Once I get kicked off, we're gonna go pretty fast. So just waiting for people to filter in. So I'm kind of taking my leisurely time here at the moment. But here, let's show you what I've got. I re upped on my Whole Food multi vitamin for a measure well because my daughter and I love it. And I got the six Supreme b an Ocetol and I've taken this for the last four days now. And this is a white flavorless powder. It should be pretty easy to even put in like on that whatever your child's gonna drink, and it should as long as they drink it'll it'll get their IP six. I haven't been doing a ship ton of it. I had just been more having it rather than not having it. It seems like enough. So I have a little blue scoop that I had from an old one of my one of my bulk supplements, so I'm just using that and like keeping that one and putting it in there in my in my water with my creatine monohydrate mixed with creatine hydro chloride and and AAKG which is now largening, instantized el citraline, a bunch of other stuff and then I shoot that back before I work out and stuff like that. But this is this is just good for every day stuff like this is your bones, this is your your heart health. This is getting rid of oxidative's stress and freaking awesome. So that in that I've got something else for the minerals. I have to finish before I go grab the full vocumick from Asurewell, and I already have the e fas here. I finished these before I get the core copper, I mean, before I get the the cove Royal. But I am doing the ninety just like I show you guys, and it is super popular people have so it's started finally starting to trickle in that I'm getting contacted based on what I've been referring people to and they've been congratulatory, like thanking me. I guess you could say, uh for for sharing this stuff with them, And no problem, absolutely, I would love to have something to do with people having better health and retaining and rest and resisting illness. Right, okay, so taking a break from all your worries sure would help a lot. If you don't know what that is, then I'm probably older than you. Get Doctor Monzo's Whole Food Sultments for your ninety essential revitalizing nutrients with code BB five here and this is my website which you see saw on other screen and simperfylc dot com. The new code for six six percent off the sauces and creatine is food Star all one word. Doctor Glidden has had consistent success with viewers and people who call in and ask their questions with him. The follow ups have been amazing, the testimonials have been great, and a great many of them have become members. Hey what's up there? Okay, here for a second, you need to grab popular. I need to get it for you, all right? Uh yeah, all right, So yeah, I'll go down and get your popcorn for you. Though, let me let me throw in a video for you and then I'll can I do that so you know what I mean? They'll go to Azure woots it's on the rock spot. I meant, my head's in a ruck spot too. I think, okay, so this is Azure, well you cook that the top three, the Alaskan cow liver oil, the whole Food Multipoindman, and the full of acuumic blend that's part of the ninety es centrals. The only thing you're missing after that is that IP six Supreme that I just showed you right here, and you just have to scroll down a little bit for that. I mean, you can look at this other stuff too if catches your interest, but just to get make sure you at least have your n ideas at your base there. It is right there, and I use the powder form and it's white, it's not brown or it's not a different color. It'd be really simple and easy, and it's flavorless so you can get children to take it too. And like I said, using my link from my website starts it off at ten percent off on most of the products already, and then you get the additional BB five five percent off, so you get a total of fifteen percent just by using the link that I provide you and my code. You have to use a code BB five though BB five why wouldn't you want to you save money and you also earn Azure Bucks as you do this too, so your next order you can actually apply it or you can save it up and all kinds of cool stuff. Now, let me go ahead and just throw down a little bit of stuff here, something I don't really want to particularly want to comment on, so I don't miss out and doing that. Yeah, you know, I could start with this one. No, not that one. Where's the at? God damn it? Did I miss it?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I got on my history, don't I had it up already. Fair, I'll be right with you, okay, Parah, here we go. All right, So I do have this, I just missed it. Okay, so check this out. Let make sure stupid has not in the wrong spot it is. Hold on, be with him in just a second. All right, let's see where's the thing? Get rid of the guy? Where's the thing?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: Okay, I faded away that thought. That was cool?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Backing a couple of two trees.
Speaker 3: You have a message.
Speaker 6: All depends back on that.
Speaker 7: I'm watching you.
Speaker 8: And I'm the only one who like feels bad for Andrew, Like I feel like he had to win this.
Speaker 7: I don't feel bad for Andrew.
Speaker 9: Doll coach Greg and did you all see three of the inflorencer fights.
Speaker 7: Over the weekend?
Speaker 9: We had Jake Paul, followed by Andrew Tait and Lo and behold Jack Doherty of all people. And so I'm sure you know by now that Jake Paul got punched, knocked out, broke his teeth, broke his jaw. And people are still speculating that this fight it was fixed, that it was rigged from the beginning. Do you really think that Jake Paul planned to get knocked out break his jaw in the sixth round or do you not think that he was doing his best to win the fight? Now, my opinion is Jake Paul had about a one in a thousand chance of winning his fight, and so it was more a matter of when, rather than if Joshua.
Speaker 7: Would finally beat him.
Speaker 9: Now, I'm sure a lot of people are thankful, They're glad that this happened.
Speaker 7: Finally we got him. We didn't do anything.
Speaker 9: Joshua won against him in a lopsided victory, of which of course he won. He's literally thirty pounds bigger, at about five inches taller than him, Jake Paul, he had no chance. Is he really a loser, perhaps making one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 7: For this fight. How many of you would not go into a boxing match against a heavyweight champion for one hundred million dollars even if you lose, And so, regardless of the fact that he loses, he actually wins.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 9: Andrew Tait the top g a former world kickboxing champion, legit.
Speaker 7: Fighter, motivational speaker.
Speaker 9: A man who says, you should be tough, you should fight, you should provide, you should be doing all of the things. He bragged, said he was going to win this fight and brought a lot of eyeballs in people hoping that he would lose. Andrew was in fact a favorite. Most people expected him to dominate. But remember he's forty, he hasn't fought in perhaps ten years, and last he fought, he was able to use his legs. This is totally different. It's similar to if you're a UFC fighter and you're in a boxing match, perhaps your best weapon your legs. You can't use it, and so you're clearly at a disadvantage. Not to mention, Andrew Tait a lot smaller than his opponent, now Andrew being over six foot two, He's not a small man, but in comparison to his opponent, he did look a little bit tiny, and so my opinion, he's down a weight class older. Perhaps didn't have the time to come in at his best, but this is what he did. He put his body on the line, his reputation. Did he have anything to gain by winning this match? I don't think so, other than perhaps whatever millions of dollars that he doesn't actually need. And so he just took on a challenge motivation to see what he was made out of. Yes, of course, on the road to the fight, he has to hype it up. I'm gonna win, It's obviously going to be me. And that's how top athletes sell these fights. You have to go in cocky, you have to be arrogant. But notice how he behaved in his defeat. Did he make excuses? Did he complain? Look at his face. He clearly was battered. He was losing and he knew it. But listen to.
Speaker 3: This, Talk to us about what it feels like.
Speaker 1: You'd be back here.
Speaker 5: Ten years out, forty years old.
Speaker 3: Gave him my all.
Speaker 1: But it's tough.
Speaker 10: I say, it's really tough.
Speaker 7: Soon do you think we'll be able to see you in here again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna have to off that wants to find my decisions, But chance, I'm gonna happy.
Speaker 1: Do you have a message all the fans back on that are watching.
Speaker 5: You, It's better to try and move to enough try at all.
Speaker 8: I'm the only one who like feels bad for Andrew, like I feel like he had to win this.
Speaker 9: I don't feel bad for Andrew at all. He tried, he did his best, and he lost.
Speaker 7: What did you do? You who's watching this right now? Did you try? Did you try? And feel it's better to have tried it?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 11: My dad's making poker, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be back in a minute. But after this popcorn is made, well, I got about Yeah, I got enough time and.
Speaker 9: Field to never have tried it all, and to I simply wonder what you could have done. Now imagine if we're going to say Andrew shouldn't have thought.
Speaker 7: That he somehow now loses his status.
Speaker 8: I feel like he had to win this, Like he's not really Like his whole thing was like I'm the best, I'm the top. G Like his epic motivational speeches are just gonna not hit the same after this.
Speaker 9: Of course, they're going to hit the same he put his money where his mouth is. Is that the same he put his mouth where his money is. He put his mouth on his money. He put his money on his mouth. He put his mouth on his money. I don't know the same. There's a saying whatever.
Speaker 7: And so if we're gonna.
Speaker 9: Sit here and critique, addertate and say he's lost his status because he fought and lost, what is.
Speaker 7: That going to do to everyone else?
Speaker 9: All that message would be is if you don't think you can win, that it's not guaranteed, then don't try, sit back and do nothing.
Speaker 7: Why would you ever go and talk to that she might reject you.
Speaker 9: It's better to not try, to not ask her out, than to try and have her make fun of you or just say no. What kind of loser beta attitude would that be? And so Andrew lost, he says, yep, he's better than me. He deserved it. I'm happy for him despite all the talking he did leading up to this, perhaps being shocked that he was in fact defeated, But he said, I did my best, and so what have you done? And so, if you're gonna talk shit about Andrew Tate, what have you done?
Speaker 7: In your life? Are you always the champion?
Speaker 9: Michael Jordan, perhaps the best basketball player of all time. He perhaps missed fifty percent of his shots, but you miss one hundred percent of the shots that.
Speaker 7: You do not take.
Speaker 8: Better to try and lose than to not try at all. Hey, I agree with that big respect to Andrew Tate. Personally, I would not have gotten in there in that ring. So I can't say that you know I would have gone in there personally, I'm just not a fighter enter Tate. Hey, respect respect to the top g you will always be my top ten.
Speaker 9: And so my personal opinion is this just allows people to relate that much more with entertain Perhaps you had him on a pedestal, the strongest, toughest, baddest man in the world. Now you realize that he can be humbled. But his message is the same, to work on yourself and be better to take risks. But this now leads us to the most shocking fight of the weekend, Jack Doherty fighting with Andre Rlovsky, former UFC champion.
Speaker 7: And I'm not making this shit up. It actually happened, you know how He does.
Speaker 9: The whole I'm gonna walk into somebody, I'm gonna pretend I didn't know I bumped you, but to piss you off.
Speaker 12: And then he wants to film it hide.
Speaker 13: Well, I don't know if he was doing it or he intended to do it here, but he goes and he.
Speaker 3: Walks into Andre Rolovsky.
Speaker 9: And so my opinion is he didn't make a mistake at all.
Speaker 7: This was carefully calculated.
Speaker 3: Think of it.
Speaker 9: Jack Doherty, he hires a bodyguard, he hides behind him all the time, and he essentially starts trouble with other people and then hides behind his bodyguard as he's simply a coward. But what he knows how to do is to push your buttons. That's right, you, You was watching this right now. You hate Jack Doherty, and so of course he should. But remember for every hero, you need a villain. Jack Doherty, he's clearly a villain, and so is Les Watson, who was also at this event. And so Jack bumps up into Arlovsky and Arlovsky he's not putting up with that.
Speaker 7: You don't do that on purpose to me. A UFC champion, Jack, he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 9: His camera's rolling ready to get the footage to make him go viral. Now imagine Jack's friends, these teenagers with the crazy hair.
Speaker 7: Imagine thinking that it's.
Speaker 9: A good idea to start attacking Arlovsky. I mean that is going too far. Jackie's hiding, he's getting back. But to just attack these people, these so called pranks. I've had enough of it, all the people who are doing pranks.
Speaker 7: Eventually it's gonna end in chaos or perhaps somebody losing your life. You don't do these things.
Speaker 9: Why are you deliberately, on purpose hitting into other people. You never know what day that person's had, You never know how they might retaliate. Now understand Arlovsky, he went easy on these guys. He's not attacking them.
Speaker 7: He's throwing his hands a little bit. He's not throwing full force.
Speaker 9: He's not like he jumped on the guy attacked him bear body slammed him. He's simply saying, hey, mess off, stay away from me. If he wanted to, he could.
Speaker 7: Have put all of these guys out.
Speaker 9: And so he exercizes restraint, unlike Jack Doherty and his posse, and so we can see the fingers being thrown in the air. These guys are doing anything to be hated. Remember, controversy sells.
Speaker 3: You don't think.
Speaker 9: Wes Watson knows and realizes what he's doing despite getting all of the hate. How often do we talk about him Jack Doherty the exact same thing.
Speaker 7: And so it isn't just heroes who gets shown in social media.
Speaker 9: Every hero needs a villain, and so Jack Doherty he knows how to play the villain. I mean, frankly, these kids should be charged. We should be making an example of them. You can't get away with this. You can't just bump into a man and start attacking him three on one.
Speaker 7: Just because he's much.
Speaker 9: Larger than you, perhaps older than you, doesn't give you permission to do to him whatever you want. And so hopefully we'll see the return of Andrew Tate, Jake Paul and perhaps even Jack Doherty boxing in the ring. And my suggestion, of course they're going to want to use Turk Builder Max or turk Plato.
Speaker 1: I just dropped my mouse and fucking broke it. Hold not the fuck my cord for my headphones got stuck on it. Yank the fucking thing off off the table, and then I'm like, no, I gotta fix it so it doesn't what a bunch of shit. Let's see that one. Now that one maybe that's too much, too little, too little, all right, that's about Ray. Okay, yeah, so that that abrupt ending was because its buttons got pressed when I was trying to reach for the stupid mouse that fell off the fucking table. Okay, I've got a little bit more popcorn to be bacon. Yeah, I know. He Uh, We're gonna get into his his broken jaw here in a minute with Jake the snake here, got your full of acumic with your code. Thank you, and as you're cool, Mike. All right, mister Smalls is in the house. Uh let me let me go ahead and just drop in this then real quick, while I have I got a little bit more time to get shipped done here. That's not what I'm looking for.
Speaker 3: Give me a.
Speaker 1: I had this all keyed up and then my daughter's like, hey, I want stuff. So I'm doing that now. Where the fuck is the thing? Excuse me my language but irritating. But I don't find things that I purposely set aside. All right, this is called the story scope. It seems like all they do is talk about gypsy crusader though, like this is the whole freaking thing here. Case of gypsy Crusader now I'm just putting this on for a Timefielder. We'll get it back into Some of these other ones were good. I believe I saw that one and that one and the movie trilogy here. Actually, maybe we're a bit better off starting with that one. Yeah, I'll start with that one. Look, I'm not obsessed with this guy whatsoever. I actually don't. I think he's kind of a phony a little bit. But uh, it's interesting to people, and I'll have my commentary on it later.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, no, no, no. It wasn't my family that turned me this way.
Speaker 14: It was society, the society that wants to let people like you run around free, doing whatever you want, destroying every place that you go to, like a cancerous plague.
Speaker 3: See, it wasn't my family that made me get these scars. It was you. What do they do to you?
Speaker 15: Bro?
Speaker 7: You're still hate?
Speaker 14: It's not hate, not hate you think it's hate.
Speaker 3: In reality, it's about love. I love my people. I love my people. I don't love those people. I don't love. And again, people is a very loose term.
Speaker 6: What's your name, Paul Miller.
Speaker 16: Let's say out of one hundred chimpanzees, thirteen were causing sixty percent of the issues in the jungle.
Speaker 7: What do you think we should do with these thirteen chimpanzees?
Speaker 3: I mean you have a good day?
Speaker 1: Have funny?
Speaker 3: Is that an acceptable word to use? Now? Do you know what word I like better to describe?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: How does it feel?
Speaker 7: It didn't feel great?
Speaker 3: Does it feel like I'm in the chest?
Speaker 7: It feels like yeah?
Speaker 3: Like with your words? Good? Good? You fuck? I'm glad.
Speaker 17: Ask somebody like Gypsy Crusader. Have you ever heard his origin story? Do you even know where that guy came from? Have you been around long enough? I know the lore.
Speaker 6: You don't know anything about my life? That wasn't all bro.
Speaker 18: I was a freeman. I was a free man. And you know something, The reason.
Speaker 19: I had that flyarm is because we're threatening to give me every single day.
Speaker 14: True Listen, my heart goes out to you guys in an extent because I do understand. I understand you guys are living in a prison. I understand cut off food and water, electricity.
Speaker 3: I understand that, and I think it's horrible.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think that it shows their lack of humanity.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, it's a necessary evil. Isn't it horrible? Isn't it sad.
Speaker 14: It's so sad, but I could use it and I could show people how evil they are, and they'll wake my people up. So I use your peoples and to wake up my own. See how that works.
Speaker 8: See how it works, bro, you're the most disgusting person I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Booth.
Speaker 17: If they felt that way about Charlie Kirk, what do you think they think about a guy like Gypsy Crusader.
Speaker 14: So I had a very interesting morning. The FBI came to my door, knocked on, it, came in. I you know, it was like, what do you guys want? You want to take some more years off of my life? And they were just like, no, no, mister Miller, We're sorry to disturb you. Very apologetic. They told me that they've seen against me and they were just coming to warn me and to you know, make sure that I'm okay, which I found very weird and kind of interesting. But I'm fine. I don't want anyone to worry. But it was just an interesting thing that just happened. Fucking Tucker's, so there's one. Let everyone know that that just happened, but not to worry, and I will see you guys later tonight.
Speaker 3: On the show holy ship, you weren't, bitch.
Speaker 14: You're the biggest bitch feit, Bro, look at your one hundred per bitch bitch.
Speaker 6: I'm not doing shit to you, Bro. You would love that. You would love your tickets good to you?
Speaker 14: Yeah, you would, you would absolutely Look at you got broke, get your hands in these first of all?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 6: Yeah, getting hands to these?
Speaker 3: Price?
Speaker 6: What get me hands to these? Christ you're gonna do it? Or what?
Speaker 3: See what happens the cut?
Speaker 6: They told him what I told him?
Speaker 3: What they told me?
Speaker 6: Told me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yes, say it again, Bro, I said aye, one more time, more time to fucking yeah. You see that.
Speaker 12: You see that this guy's fucking saying fully ship, bron har yeah, say.
Speaker 6: One more times they airport, can hear you, bro? One more times? They're working hear you?
Speaker 3: Fucking loser, Bro, loser.
Speaker 6: What you're talking about is crazy crazy?
Speaker 3: But you what did you say to me? I wait for the day that one of you are bad enough to give it a shot.
Speaker 20: I need to give you.
Speaker 3: My name's Paul Miller, So now give me your name. Give me your fucking name, Jose.
Speaker 14: Unless you're a fucking up the mask, you're a fucking take up the seems that you could see my face. Your fuck, you can see my face completely.
Speaker 6: It's a mask.
Speaker 3: There's no mask. Take it, there's no mask.
Speaker 6: Well, then wipe it. I can't see your real face.
Speaker 3: You can see my real face. It's right here. I just told you my real name. You know something? Yes, remember it because yeah, you do that. Yes, you do that. Yes, I can't remember. I got your name. One, this is a real got your name. I got your name?
Speaker 21: Yeah you do.
Speaker 3: Now give me yours. Fucking fucking that's what I thought.
Speaker 11: No, you ever been Listen, You're going to go to prisons at some point in your life, so I'm sure you'll see it.
Speaker 6: But I've actually been there.
Speaker 11: I'm from New York.
Speaker 3: Where are you from? Okay?
Speaker 7: And when what year did this happen?
Speaker 11: This happened in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: Here I'll share it.
Speaker 14: This is my federal prison ID see see US Department of Justice, see inmate, see my name.
Speaker 3: That's me. Yes. So when I went to prison, okay.
Speaker 14: I seen a majority, more than a majority of the population. They were not there for a parking ticket. Now, as a person who's actually been there and seen you know the difference of population. Do you still want to try to pretend.
Speaker 11: Like I don't know, how could you not understand this?
Speaker 3: What is wrong with you? Are you so afraid effacing the facts?
Speaker 17: Ask somebody like Gypsy Crusader? Have you ever heard his origin story? Do you even know where that guy came from? Have you been around long enough?
Speaker 1: I know the lore.
Speaker 17: I know that Paul Miller, Gypsy Crusader, got basically jumped by Antifah, got the shit kicked out of him, and then he got charged for defending himself and it ruined his life.
Speaker 3: Do you know that.
Speaker 7: This is what I'm talking about?
Speaker 17: People that got red pilled yesterday, people that started paying.
Speaker 1: It to Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, But it's a bunch of fucking people who are circle jerking each other. Do you know that this guy also validates the Holocaust? But you didn't know that about him? He claims that there was a protocost. That's kind of that seems a lot of character, doesn't it? All the main way of talking points, he's right on, He's right with him, right with him. I remember him. I watched the the podcast that Nick is on with Bradley Martin. He slides it in there, the validating the fact that there was an actual product cost and that it was deliberate genocide. But he's like, can you blame them? That's not the right that's not the right way of approaching that. If it's a lie, it's a lie. So Nick is a fake natty.
Speaker 17: Tension of politics this year. People that got red pilled in twenty twenty five lurk more.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: You First of all, he can't bridge the glap between gen Z and everybody else, even though he want. He tries to and hangs out with people who are influencers and you know, Internet for no good reason, no real talent rich off their mind now because they have followers on the platforms like Eden Ross Sneako. But he's not. He's not bridging the cap gen Z style because he doesn't have the You can't be that smug and be wrong about so many things. He also said that it was Tyler Robinson. You're starting to develop a picture here. So whatever he does criticize, it's obviously it becomes very apparent that he's criticizing within the safe confines of the little box he's allowed to play in. He's still in his sandbox. He's not deviating from the from the from the perimeter, as if you were coloring in a in a coloring book, you know you're not coloring outside the lines with Nick. Nick is not doing that on all the main things that matter. Enough to get people to say stupid shit in his comments so they can be threat at cessed, but certainly not enough for it to matter or for there will be any real true purpose in what he's doing. And the fact that Paul and him, even though they don't talk to each other, they talk about each other a lot, saying I like Nick d you know, if his method works, mind won't be necessary. This is all This is all theaters. It's a click theater, it's it's a social media, you know, clout chasing theater. But it's also distraction so that people you and me think that there's actually people out there who represent you, even if not in politics, but represent the spirit of the frustration of being screwed over by foreigners in our own country.
Speaker 3: This is not what he is.
Speaker 1: He's the safe controlled opposition.
Speaker 17: Where did Paul Miller come from? Where did gypsy crusader come from? And I had my differences with him, but do you.
Speaker 3: Know his origin story?
Speaker 17: He got jumped, he got fucking assaulted and.
Speaker 14: Harasded can't you can't figure it out? Is it too difficult for you to have a conversation on your own? You need some fucking backup. See, I could have a conversation one on one and debate anybody on the facts. If you need backup to do it, then it shows me that you fucking assholes are not capable of doing it.
Speaker 6: You don't want to sit here and debate about how it is.
Speaker 3: You just want to make.
Speaker 6: Excuses, man, You just want to make excuses.
Speaker 7: Ellen, did you violate the terms of your own parole?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: You carry firearms?
Speaker 3: Ellen?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 20: That's you?
Speaker 3: What parole?
Speaker 6: Was I on, asshole?
Speaker 3: I wasn't on parole. The ad L.
Speaker 14: The ADL kicked my fucking door in and raided my house because they told the FBI to do it.
Speaker 18: You don't know anything about my life. I wasn't off for I was a free man. I was a free man.
Speaker 19: And you know something, The reason I had that firearms is because we're threatening to kill me every single day for coming on and talking about how violent.
Speaker 6: That's the truth I did. I did go to the police, and you know what the police told me. Can't do nothing?
Speaker 14: About it because they were too worried about the matter rise it just happened to do anything about it.
Speaker 3: That's the truth.
Speaker 22: Because you people have made the entire country less safe, because every cop nowadays is too worried about being Derek to do their job.
Speaker 7: That's not true.
Speaker 3: No, it is true.
Speaker 1: It is true.
Speaker 3: That's the truth.
Speaker 14: No, there is no police, there's just being stupid and not listening to commands and being ship.
Speaker 6: Okay, so we see you didn't listen to commands when you held a obvious I'm alive.
Speaker 3: I'm alive.
Speaker 6: I'm alive.
Speaker 14: When the cops came to get me, when the FBI came to get me, I let them handcuff me and they put me in the back of the car that took me and they took me to they took me to jail.
Speaker 6: Unlike you, who are you? Who fight? Who fight back with the cops and then you get and then you're wondering why it happened.
Speaker 3: Catch your breath, Catch your breath?
Speaker 6: Chat who won.
Speaker 3: Control your impulse?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What a my mother?
Speaker 6: If I ever see you, you ever.
Speaker 14: See me anywhere, the last thing you're ever gonna see is my face because I'm.
Speaker 23: Some ship man, man, this is content, cinema, cinema. I want to see the part two. I want to see the full debate. I want to see a podcast.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 23: You guys think one pure content. I or even watched the whole vide back. I watched this whole thing. Holy moly, brand Risk. This is this is main event, Brand Risk, main event. This is main event in UFC.
Speaker 6: This is this is Dana White is lick at his lips? Are gonna does? I don't know where the full clip is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you can find it. I saw a coffin got band free cough, fuck roach, map puss, where you from?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 7: Which stayed?
Speaker 6: I'm really trying to get it home with yo yo.
Speaker 24: When I saw the fried chicken, When I saw the fried chicken, bro.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck he does?
Speaker 5: What the fuck.
Speaker 3: It does?
Speaker 1: The monkey and the fried chicken up?
Speaker 6: Yo, man, that was some funny ship.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 24: That was some funny fucking ship. The fucking fried chicken. I gotta hold back, hold on that monkey ship.
Speaker 6: That'd be dead.
Speaker 1: There's some funny.
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 7: Which you say?
Speaker 3: I'm brilliant.
Speaker 25: But I will say this only really he's got one of these. Ah, he's got it too, only the real he's got one of these, man, So.
Speaker 1: If you're not you're not familiar with that. He has one that says chirp, because every time he's talking to a certain ethnicity you hear a chirping in the background from their smoke detector. And he also has one that says ninja. Some say ninja.
Speaker 24: It says n I G G E R nina shot to Paul for hooking me up with one of those many that's just funny as fun bro yo, if you don't laugh, like, come on bro like. But maybe I could host the debate between these two guys one day. Baby, they're down, he should be boxing. But no, funny shit, man, I suppose a couple of like once once he's funny.
Speaker 1: We know it's really sickening, though, is that whatever the hell this is makes way more money than any of us do combined doing basically nothing because he happens to be friends with Aiden Ross, and Aiden Ross has like seven million followers on Twitch. They start off playing games, but it's not because everybody can do that. It's because they were selected and he's annoy Vay Aiden.
Speaker 24: Ross obviously you guys know Gypsy Crusaders hilarious, shout out to him. He said some nice things about me, and I really appreciate that man. Shout out to Gypsy Crusader and all the lot out to you guys. Oh slash, but yeah, go check him out on I think couples on kick Go check him out. He's actually everywhere. Yeah, YouTube all that ship and then he's on I think he has but yeah, this is clip blower right here was.
Speaker 14: Fucking interaction with that fucking who is Aiden Ross's little bitch boy? I had an interaction with him, right somebody asks when it is about it? Find this is like, oh, I'm a vulgar, I am obnoxious? How how am I obnoxious? When some fucking comes on and says he's gonna well.
Speaker 1: That's because he fines is also buddies with Aiden Ross and Sneako and Klick. Did you know he's he's been on a podcast sitting side by side with the Clovicular. You know the kid who at fourteen started taking steroids. But it looks maxing that one.
Speaker 11: Flashes, a gun flashes and all I sit there and say is like, you know something, You've proved everything that I say, right, Where am I vulgar?
Speaker 3: Tell me?
Speaker 6: Where at me?
Speaker 4: Like a joke?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, look at this.
Speaker 1: You don't have the privilege to call me names.
Speaker 6: I'm just asking you a question.
Speaker 7: Would you would you call a black male?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I love? I love.
Speaker 7: Is really crazy.
Speaker 20: How did you come to acquire these decorations?
Speaker 14: Well, you know, I mean, I have all sorts of people that provide me with such amazing ornaments.
Speaker 7: So what's the other flag?
Speaker 21: Then?
Speaker 3: This is the battle flag. This is the flag that we're gonna use when we start rounding.
Speaker 1: Jesus, Jesus, this is what we're gonna remember seeing this one with the side by side so you can see the person too, She's like, Jesus d.
Speaker 6: Fucking round all people up.
Speaker 3: I'm fine? Are you okay? Mental? Sing? Oh little?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: You know what I could tell no that you're about thirty pounds overweight?
Speaker 6: You feet.
Speaker 3: Good evening? How you doing it?
Speaker 1: So he's a motivational life coach. I think that's the best way to describe Paul Miller. You know, it's a tough love that you need. The you need to be able to criticize in order to really get to people, because you know, beautiful at any at any or healthy at any weight or beautiful at any weight, that doesn't really cut it in reality.
Speaker 3: Are you? Are you from Israel? Yes? What's what's going on over there? Are you guys? Okay? More? I want buller.
Speaker 7: Whatever tickles your pickle.
Speaker 3: I'm streaming, so so am mine? No you're not? I am you are? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I bet you.
Speaker 11: Nobody's ever seen your real face or anything about you.
Speaker 3: Oh No, people know exactly who I am. You could look me up anytime you want. My name is Paul Miller. People know me as Gypsy Crusader. You can google me.
Speaker 21: Paul Miller.
Speaker 6: So you've been arrested twice?
Speaker 11: Yeah, only again. I'm not mad at Nick. Nick is just playing the game and then get it.
Speaker 3: Anyways, it is what it is. Yeah, I'm fine with it.
Speaker 11: Oh, I'm fine with being everyone's villain and I don't care anymore. Cope about how all of these people talk shit about me. Cope, they don't know what the fuck I've been through. They don't know what I've seen.
Speaker 1: You know, whenever somebody says that, like, there's valid points in any time someone says that I'm sure because it's not even so much of the severity. It's how it affects you that makes it matter, right, But you also have to swallow a little bit of your own pride and show some humility because you know that no matter how bad you've had it, there's people out there to have it way worse and they've reacted differently to it. And that would be the memory and and the uh concept that we keep firmly planted in your mind to guide you and to keep you in check yourself, is that adversity can happen to a ton of people, and they don't all they don't all react in the same way.
Speaker 11: They don't know what it's like to be in a prison cell, worried about if the rest of your days are going to be sitting here standing at a fucking brick wall. They don't know what it's like to have your entire family threaten, your life destroyed.
Speaker 3: They don't know.
Speaker 14: This must be nice to sit in their ivory tower and pass judgment on me. I want to see them.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing that this, you know, feel sorry for me, pity party. Thing that he's doing right now is that you have to put that side by side with the amount of times he's shouted at young girls and boys in a very insulting fashion. You know what I mean. It's like, you can't have it both ways. If you're gonna do that and be belligent like that, even if you think it's proving some point it's shock value or whatever, shaken and rattling their cage a little bit, you can't then act like you're the innocent party. You know, the kid who's just lashing out or the lion that's lashing out because it's continuously being poked. You're going on, omgol, re of the house, illegal and monkey whatever that is the other one is and looking for confrontation. It's different when you're out there seeking it.
Speaker 11: Go through just a little bit of what's happened to me, just a limit, and let's see how they come out.
Speaker 3: And while I may be.
Speaker 11: A little unhinged, I have lost most of my sanity, I still am here doing the best that I possibly can. And I didn't I didn't let his stop. And again I'm not like to pack myself on the back. I shouldn't be.
Speaker 3: I've done.
Speaker 11: Activism, I've done this, I've went to riots, I've went to prison, I've done all these things, Like what more do I have to do to try to make people understand that it's not ease?
Speaker 1: So what I'm trying to figure out is why he was not allowed to lawfully possess a firearm in the first place. At what point was he a felon? Was it after he got his ass cooked by anti Well? I mean he's fought them, but you know, he gets put in jail for the assaults that occurred into you know, during the prod Voice thing when when Antifa jumped them, a bunch of people jumped them. So did that carry a felony charge? Because at what point, when when he's getting death threats and he's getting docs and people showing up at his parents' house and they're threatening to de show their business, threatening to burn down the house and all that, the logical step would be protect yourself because it's a it's a viable, legitimate threat. And are you going to sit around and wait for the corrupt system that's controlled by you know who putting the jew and judicial system to just to decide that you know when you can and can't have the means to protect yourself. I think a lot of this crap that they you know, fellainize people for. And you know, any any asshole can make a make a claim at you and get a restraining order against you or whatnot, and that could also take away your ability to protect yourself. And then none of that astually even has to be legitimate. It just has to be seen in the as valid by the courts. So at what point in what time, why can't why can't there be a path and a process a procedure for people who have been run through the system unjustly what happened, which happens a lot. They're not career felons, they're not career violent criminals. Why can't they attain their rights to protect themselves? Again, that's a problem with the system. That there's multiple The whole system is a problem, but that's one of the main ones that I never agreed with. I mean, there's certain people that definitely shouldn't be allowed to have them. You know, the device is required to cause more havoc and chaos and harm because their predators. And then there's people who get caught in the crossfire of the corrupt system in the severity or whatever you want to call that, especially if the incident itself, the initial incident that got you the f the felony, didn't involve those types of tools, then those types of tools shouldn't be removed from the equation in your life. That's my personal opinion. I would love to hear what you think about that. Please say so, and I'll check the comments here in a minute. Game for me, oh, I mean, sorry, the chats.
Speaker 11: Not in this for the money. I'm not in this for the fame. I don't give a shit about either one.
Speaker 1: But it sure is nice, isn't it to be able to sit down in front of your computer provide content that people will appreciate and get compensated for it, especially in a world where at any given time I have shell shock. Now I have like severe shell shock from watching the world go out of order during twenty twenty twenty twenty one, and businesses, including my own, being shut down for a period of time, and all the time and effort that I put into it watching it all be taken because it wasn't for the efforts that I was putting into the business that made it decline. It was the fact that the world, the whole world shut down and tourism never popped back out because you know, got back up on its feet like it used to, because the trauma of the situation that affected people even subconsciously. After that, the tourism rules and regulations in other countries prevented more people from wanting to go through the bother of coming to San Diego anymore or anywhere else. And who wants to go to California after they display to how they behaved during false crises, why would they want to put themselves in that again. And then the continuous evaporation of what do you call it, disposable income? All these factors played into that. So after two years, I handed over the keys and now I wholesale to that business, rather than run it myself from a distance, which was very difficult, but when times are good, it made sense to do so. But I mean that that store was supposed to be mine until I can hand it over to my daughter, and now it's things have changed, right, So in an environment like that where that wasn't expected either, and now we know that they're going to do it, and it'd be easier for people to swallow the pill the second time and allow for things like that to happen again. Hopefully that's not true, but I think it is. People have already been conditioned. It's like predictive programming or something. Oh kind of put the masks on again. Time the social distance again, So I'm to not do anything again. Doing something virtual seems like only an intelligent thing to do because everything else can be taken away. So this would be the last place you could actually support your family and your you know, with some sort of income, is by providing content that people like, products that people like, and being more online than in person because the in person portion could be taken at any given time. I've already seen it happen to a business that I was growing for me, you know, So it's like I really trans I shifted by emphasis during that time to try to make something another, put another iron in the fire in case something else gets taken away.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The family still needs to be provided for, regardless of what the crazy politicians want to do to us.
Speaker 11: I'm in this to help us win, and I'm in this to give off of everybody a little bit of levity and to make you a laugh. Anyways, I'm sorry, I'm ranting, I'm randing.
Speaker 1: And i'm not trying to be callous to you know. Some of it's an act. Some of it I can appreciate the times where he slips into human, you know, being a human and displaying human emotions and sentiment. I'm all for that. I eat that stuff up. But I also have to remind myself how much of this is part of the drama for you know, is it convincing?
Speaker 3: Is it uh?
Speaker 1: And what's the true intend? You know, I've watched a lot of his interviews lately. I watched the one with Jake Shields. There was a couple of those at different times, and you know, by and large, I don't dislike the guy at all. I actually think he's all right, But there's a couple other things about him like I just don't The approach is a little harsh for younger people sometimes that he does this too, and I think there should be more discernment utilized. You can say those things to people who are jerk offs like Kuffham, you know what I mean, waving a gun and videos at you that reserved that type of intensity for people like that, But I mean, you're talking about people that are not even probably in their twenties. Females often and is you know, the ridicule is one thing. Harsh criticism, sure, whatever, but the flat out dramatic, you know, dramatic and traumatic insults that doesn't help anybody. Criticism is good. Ridicule is also good because it helps people doing crazy things to get a wake up call that maybe, hey, you're not being told enough that you're doing things wrong and that you're screening up your life, or that you can do better and have a better life, like lose lose thirty pounds. You know, it's not impossible, but that to me, I think he moves the needle a lot or shifts the goalposts and plays different games as in, okay, so what is your actual actual objective here? Because now is it about health and fitness or are we talking about understanding who the enemy is? You know what I mean? But it was it was good hearing him talk to Jake when they were sitting in the office or whatever and they went to get their coffee and whatnot, and he's talking about Europe at a last battle and the greatest story never Hold or whatever the other video that's on band by Amazon dot com about uh uncle Painter. That's that was, you know, good insights, and I take it all, but I don't take it too deeply, like as in like I don't know, embrace it too hot, too uh, too firmly, because any one of these elements could just be part of public persona and not be a sincere, honest, you know what I mean. So you want to believe it, but that want shouldn't shut off your discernment. You always should have that on. And the way you can take you can say, if this is true, if this is really their intent, and this is their honest and sincere you know intent, then fine, but also be not so invested in that person being legitimate that which screw up your you know, paradigm or perspective of the world if they happen to turn out to be shitheads, you know what I mean. Like you got to kind of be confident enough in yourself to know that you know the truth and that how you would see better tomatoes.
Speaker 3: And then just.
Speaker 1: Find kindred spirits rather than trying to find someone to emulate. Now, that's one of the issues that younger people have is that they often without ever admitting to it, will emulate people and then they'll be steered astray.
Speaker 26: Here with Paul Miller, Jake Shields as I live in bath where people can question over and over, so I get a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of research.
Speaker 26: I should not have this guy on it, but I'm not very smart, so so thank you man. It's it's I love watching you fight.
Speaker 1: So this guy Jake Dan Bilzarian Bradley Martin's friends with Dan Dasarian as well has been for like over a decade. I find it interesting to know who people know and who they hang out with and under and then recognize their paths and where the head and what they're saying and what it appears to be that they're risking for certain you know whatever, virtues of telling the truth even if it hurts them type of thing. And again, this is all more for curiosity than it is for to find someone to put up on your shoulders and carry around as if they're the new Jeseus, you know what I mean. It's just interesting because I can see where there could be a deviation from what we're shown versus what's real. I think a lot of this stuff is done for entertainment value, because why is he, after everything he's gone through, able to do this again and not worried about being thrown right back where he was by the adl if something didn't happen to where he knows that now they're going to want him to be this person, you know what I mean. And maybe that'll my mind will change on that if he gets in trouble again. But if he's not, and he's going just as harder or work or harder on these things than he was before, it makes me a little curious. And I think, dude right here, Paul now and you see him like in videos like this, I think he's taken HGH and some other peds. He's got a lot thicker, not so much defined, but I mean, dude's big, and he has that face that reminds me of what's his name? I said it before and I forgot now, uh Ship. He was in the Wrestler or something like that, let's see, but he was in the He was in the movie hold On, hold On, hold on, No, it's it's gonna come. Jesus Christ, do you make me do this? Hello? Yeah, Mickey Burke. You noticed how Mickey Borke he used to be a skinny little dude and then he, uh, his face kind of expanded and he he was in Mexico for a while kind of dipped out of the scene and became like a professional fighter. He kind of reminds me of that type of face he's got, like the Mickey Borke thing going on. I'm pretty sure that has a lot to do with peeds, performance enhancing drugs to fight.
Speaker 3: I love with you.
Speaker 26: While you know, I've been a fan of you and Nate and Nick for for years.
Speaker 3: So to meet you like this, to in this setting, I mean, it's a role.
Speaker 13: It's funny guy.
Speaker 1: See there you go again, the Nick Fuentez element again. Like dude is probably a little bit younger than me, or maybe he's older than me. He might be older than me, Jake Shields. And you know why why are adults putting their stock in the younger people who obviously don't have their ship together just because they can talk a good game sometimes, But it's the stuff that they say that throws them off of that, like that that doesn't make sense, and and the and the structure that they build from themselves. That's it's like an outlier. If you're if you're shooting at a target, you'll say, those are the flies, you know, like the ones that for some reason whatever, they didn't cluster when you're firing, it's like, there's there's a reason why that happened, and it's it's a tell that maybe these people aren't exactly what they say they are. And he's talking about Nick. He's saying Nick Fuentez here.
Speaker 27: Not at his own breaking agent.
Speaker 13: Because you're best flying as he's a really good fighter, and wow, he's actually the jet because you know most people saw he said, Oh, those guy's really good or the chip box with a.
Speaker 26: Right, yes, I I know this guy that's really good, and I go the person he's like, he's a nicer guy.
Speaker 3: Now I'm like enough, Like don l.
Speaker 1: Like what I mean? Like he's looking he's looking like he's his shoulders are freaking solid there. He looks like he's uh, packed on a lot of a lot of muscle, even if it's not like it's not dry, it's not like eight percent body fat or anything like that. He's not going on the stage or anything, but he's, uh, you can tell he's either spend a lot of time at a gym or and or throwing down some PDS steroids.
Speaker 5: I like stuff like that.
Speaker 23: You know, you don't want breakdown after breaking down like you're talking to.
Speaker 1: Them when I say hg h because of the features being having grown on his face, like he already he already had a solid brow, but he had a more narrow face, but now it's getting it's expanding, and that I see that as being indicating or indicative of human growth hormone.
Speaker 5: You want, you want to you want to sweep, and you want to take it up. Dude.
Speaker 1: I love it, man, I love it. I'm doing a freaking now. You're not on, Paul Miller. That's funny.
Speaker 21: I appreciate you.
Speaker 14: They didn't coming out and they want to do something for the community to give it back after all the craziness.
Speaker 6: Letting some fun run on the stage. It was all on of this is all six. You have a good day, man, That funny.
Speaker 7: I don't know how how the fuck did we get here?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 16: Like, genuine how the fuck do we You see these videos of like the fifties in the US. You see New York there's normal people walking around their dressed nice. It's a fucking cool place. And now you walk around it's look at.
Speaker 6: The look at the lovely diversity here.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm I think and I think, why why are adults who or wiser hanging out with people like Hermes who have said some uh incongruent things himself, and it's like, you don't have enough life experience. You're you're basically summarizing and you're not accounting for enough details or aspects. It's it's your it's your impression of the world. But then you stated as if it's somehow effect because it's your impression of things. But it seems like younger people and I'm sure I was there too, that's good enough for them. They don't necessarily have to be right as long as they can convince somebody else that what they're saying is legit. It's more about convincing other people rather than doing their homework. I find this a lot, and I get it's an it's a maturity thing for sure.
Speaker 14: We got here in a way because do you have people who have they far away from this, you know what I mean, and they they can't really comprehend how bad it is in the cities. You know, they'll tell people like me, who's live in this city most of my life, yeah, that I'm horrible, But meanwhile they live in an ivory tower, you know.
Speaker 6: Miles and miles away from this ship, and then they vote. They voted for this, you know, and between that.
Speaker 14: And the propaganda that has made everybody say so, like, that's kind of how that's kind of.
Speaker 3: How we got here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It was like a slow progression.
Speaker 6: It's like the boiling frog kind of thing, and we just didn't know what's up, guys, we're here with the mess.
Speaker 1: Is interesting that Pepe would be a symbol or an icon, right, because the boiling frog nobody even when you think you're awake, you're not quite getting out out of the tub yet, are you. Even though it's getting hotter, the jacuzzie's getting hotter, and.
Speaker 12: The legend, the woman's propaganda, they collapse dropping soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: A lot of fun videos coming out.
Speaker 1: Stay see a mustache and a person in the modern times? I think to myself, oh, officer, how are you doing? How you do an officer?
Speaker 5: Tuned?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 8: I don't know what's.
Speaker 1: They could have cut this to make it more? What the hell? Why do they try to stretch it?
Speaker 20: The fit that's hilarious is I have a confessional make and it's one the last.
Speaker 1: He's an idiot and we talked about this, even when I'm not really a huge fan of Frojacker and Hernie Murphy, but this was a specific person that you know, Oh, look at pretty face who's saying words. It's like, don't validate this crap. Don't validate this crap because they're not They're not deep, they don't have depth. They're just doing shock value shit. They don't have a true grasp or concept on anything. And I'm trying to be rude, but when you when you start to get into this and you start to see the way people think that happened to be of a different sex, there's a lot more emotion involved than there is logic, sensibility, reason and awareness of accountability, so awareness meaning they don't ever have to see it in their own life, so they don't they don't account for accountability basically. So whatever whatever shocking thing, you can get that information better from someone else. There's no reason to put these people on the pedestal because the oh look pretty.
Speaker 20: Really embarrassed to say, I just found out who the legendary gipsy crusader was like a week or two ago, like for real, which is insane because now that I've seen him, I'm like, Okay, this is by far the best content I've seen online.
Speaker 7: It's like everyone else is so boring.
Speaker 20: Up right before this, because I just, like I said, I just discovered you from Jake Shields actually right after it, right mainstream ship, Do you have a job?
Speaker 3: Why you want to try to get me canceled from my job? No, I'm just just truly asking I do have a job, which is.
Speaker 14: I make and sell a propaganda or if you don't understand how powerful propaganda.
Speaker 3: Is so that you can show people the truth. You don't. You don't understand that.
Speaker 14: You're too busy worrying about the big twenty inch rims on your car, whatever the fuck whatever whatever rapper is singing about whatever dumb shit he loves.
Speaker 3: Who gives a the fuck? Got it? Listen, I totally understand the blackpilled take on it. You know, I get that.
Speaker 14: Me personally, I can't go down that road, and I will because I want to hold on to hope for us and I know that we're going to win in the long run.
Speaker 3: But right now, my role in all of this is a propagandist. I'm aware of my role, and I accepted it willingly. You know and awareness is a big part of it.
Speaker 28: Talking about these things makes people aware, gets them to do the research on their own, and they open their eyes, they wake up from the matrix, and then they might want to back, they might want to do.
Speaker 3: Something, but you gotta get them to the point where they understand the problem.
Speaker 29: I can't argue against that. I guess my perspective is definitely a very perspective. I get it where I live in California. I live in California, So from my perspective, all I want to do is gather up my people, buy a piece of land, and just stay away from at all.
Speaker 3: It's not about hate you.
Speaker 1: Here's a problem with that though. We didn't have the technology that they didn't have the technology that we have now during the Bolshevik Revolution, and they were still able to find people and the far outskirts out in the boondocks, and they still murdered those farmers. This, you know, sustainable living, get a couple of acres and move away from the problem type of approach. It just makes you. It just makes it so that you very like if you don't have a support group in something like this, and you don't have an actual movement to better things that you're involved in. You're just doing what they've done wanting you to do in the first place, which is divide. Now talk to your neighbors, not network, not build a community, you know, family, tribe, nation. You're going to be too spread out and you'll be doing it yourself and it'll be easier to pick off. It's just the thought. I mean, there were no drones or the type of surveillance and satellites and all that stuff in the nineteen thirties and nineteen twelve, nineteen, in the teens and in the twenties when they were going to kill crazy rampage in Russia. Same people, same people, one to this place. How do you think they got there that that element had already taken over here first, that's not about hate.
Speaker 3: I love my people. I love them. I want to protect them.
Speaker 14: I want them to live in a society that is safe. I want them to live in a society that is successful. And the only way to do that, you know something, Fuck all this now?
Speaker 3: What's your name? Boy?
Speaker 14: If you want to act like a tough guy, you're a tough guy, right what You're a tough guy.
Speaker 3: Give me your social media.
Speaker 1: And I'm just gonna say this. I think I've said this in the past. Find a find a good new girlfriend, buddy, someone who can teach you how to do that's not even a single windsor that's like a noto. You need double windsor on that. Okay, otherwise it's not even it's not even a tie, just something. It's a rope around your neck. You don't want that double windsor that bitch. The thing looks I mean sometimes material is cheap and at flats like that when you tighten it too much, that could be a single winsor but it doesn't even look like it's done right.
Speaker 3: In your name, So media, my name, give it. So if you do give me your name, give me your social media and let's have some fun. You know who I am. See you could look me up anywhere. You'll find my name, address, birthday, everything. But I just want to know who you are. Hey, guys, we are going live with Jake Shields pretty soon.
Speaker 1: And you got to ask yourself when people are going through their owns and the answer for this question varies, but what doesn't change is who controls media and social media and you're being fed exactly what they want you to eat. So when people go on these like campaign trails, these tours and are on a bunch of podcasts all at once in like rapid succession, it's because they want you to consume that. For whatever reason you may think, No, that goes against them, it criticizes them. How could they want They want that distraction, They want those people to surface who are attracted to that type of material. And that's when you have to ask yourself. Are these people bait? Are they pied pipers leading people into the ocean, you know, leaning the rats into the sea, or are they dupes in it or you know? Or is it just one of those things where the system makes it inevitable that you end up serving it even when you're not trying to, because they can always take something and utilize it with you know, they'll find the angle in order for it to benefit them because of how much stuff that they control. Right, So, even if they don't like the content, but they know they want to draw out from obscurity those who would be attracted to that content so that they can try to isolate and make their lists, then those people will be allowed to speak for a while. Now on the othernet end, of that. You know, people like Levicular, Well, that's degradation of society, that's destruction of the youth, that's dangerous practices that are self destructive. And you know, so long as that person is putting out these superficial, non political, non aware of you know, the deeper meanings and problems and issues with thee with the future of mankind, as long as you're distracted with something, they don't really care what it is, so they'll they'll, you know, Clovicular, it will be on this big boost where he's going around on every podcast and every you know, having all these interviews all at once because they're building, they're building these people. And just like when QAnon was in obscurity and all these channels on YouTube just popped up out of nowhere, you got like, you know, what was it X twenty two Dave who still I don't know how he didn't get eaten by his followers after all the promises he made with all that QAnon sense. But I mean, you had you had lots of people dissecting and you know, riddle me this batman, the way QAnon talked, and then they're like, oh, this is this and this seems that and look at the watch and look at the time was said on the watch of it's all that horseshit. But what did what put it in the public face. Wasn't just all these channels on YouTube that started talking about it and trying to decode it and having hey, look, no, I have this edge, I know what this means. It was mainstream media coming out and saying QAnon bad. If they didn't want you to know about something, they wouldn't talk about it. You keep things in obscurity by never mentioning their name and recognizing their existence. Because most people only see TV mainstream stuff. They're not going older people, bloomers, they're not going on the Internet and searching and getting into the q non sense. So in order to draw those people in, you have to tell you have to specify where to find the drops, and then tell them it's bad because and if they already don't like mainstream media, you know, and they think that they're doing something great because they're watching Fox instead of CNN. Well, now you have those people consciously aware of this thing. Nothing is mentioned unless it's deliberate. They would not be They would be told not to address or acknowledge something. If they didn't want to. Then you know by by stating site such things, it's promotion regardless if you're saying something bad about it or not. Like if people started clipping up my videos and sharing them places, that's how it gets spread. And if people started doing analysis on some of my videos, but then even if they criticized it, that would still bring more people to my channel. So it's not real like and people know that that drama is what actually gets people hooked. So the more negative you can drum up, and then people who are wiser will get caught up in the minution, in the distraction too, because they'll be independently thinking enough to be able to say, well, no, these are good attributes to this person for the same thing that they don't like this guy for I like him, I think he's got great points. But you were never made aware of that person until someone said something about him and it made you curious enough to go look. Or is anybody who wants to negatively lead or positively talk about my shit fine or share my stuff or clip it out By all means, if it gets more people here to actually see what I actually have to say, awesome and maybe I can help them live a healthier life with the ninety es central nutrients and all the stuff that we talk about with doctor Glennon and doctor Monzo, in addition to the historical things that I usually cover history where it all went wrong, where the deception came from, the Free Masonic Order role in shaping what science is and looking for ways of hiding eugenicist efforts in the health system and in science to support the medical so that they could harm you and support the poisons that they feed you while they take away nutrients that you need. This is all deliberate, like why would well the attack on raw milk. That's one big one right there. The whole idea of germ theory. The reason why they promoted past your is because this was based on eugenics and where they were trying to take mankind and the malthus Thomas Malthus, I think his name is Thomas Malthusian concept of there's an overpopulation, exponential and there won't be enough food for people. That was just their way of trying to insert and and this is very very very easily seen if you understand what cobbalists are doing, and then you look at physics and what physics has allegedly validated. It's like they're they're creating their false artificial world by on their terms, and it just so happens to always line up with what the Cobbalists and the mystics say and throughout the Zohar and deluring Kabbala. Is that true or is it just because the same people who are these cabalists are also shaping and defining what science is in the modern times, So they're making the reality that they want and ignoring the reality that is present.
Speaker 3: I'm all dressed up.
Speaker 14: So we're just waiting for Jake and I will post the links shortly as soon as I got them.
Speaker 3: Hope to see you.
Speaker 13: Guys there with Gypsy Crusader.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been on a couple of times like that one sit Down, one's a whole other video.
Speaker 13: Yeah, glad to see you again.
Speaker 3: Good to see you always. Man.
Speaker 13: I like you because you make me seem like mild.
Speaker 14: I think France is in a very it's in a bad state. Yeah, you know, I think France, especially Paris. Have you seen how Paris is recently?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What do you think is the problem.
Speaker 1: I'm not smart, I don't really know.
Speaker 3: You say you're French.
Speaker 1: I am French.
Speaker 3: My mom is okay, so then you should care about France. Yes, what is what is it like over? There are people in Germany fed up?
Speaker 20: Or what?
Speaker 3: What a nice German fellow? Oh you're not German?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like you know you're free to me.
Speaker 13: But think guys like you are really important because to push, to push the boundaries, that's acceptable. What's loud? What's loud? You're also super nice dude. Like when I met you, I was surprised, like how cool you were. I was really surprised with I thought you're like a small like count recommend you and then we had a couple of phone conversations and you were cool.
Speaker 1: I thought you were like a Soilma coma says, where's everybody in the chat? It's like a desert. I'm getting stand in my pants, stand in the oldine. That's hilarious.
Speaker 13: All guests and you're a massive guest. People recognizing all over. You're one of my biggest view So it's not a think. I've been asked about you more than anyone that I've interviewed.
Speaker 1: You are Colley familiar.
Speaker 20: Maybe I do I.
Speaker 3: Feel like I know you're do you look at catchphrase. Yes, but my catchphrase is fuck.
Speaker 13: Without being banned him everywhere. I'm not sure how you've managed to reach such a such a big name.
Speaker 1: You don't know how he's able to do that with all the exposure he's been receiving on all these places, including yourself specifically. Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, no problem, no problem there.
Speaker 3: Well, you know you have a strategy or I owe all of that to the fans man, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: A lot of the clips that people have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the clip warriors, there's like fifteen different Instagram accounts that have a pretty decent following that clip out a ship time. There's one called Joker with an underscore or something or other. There's many variations of Gypsy Crusader name mixed in with that Rascal what do you want bro?
Speaker 14: Scene over the years have been clipped by me personally, and I put them out there, you know, wherever I could on you know, when I had Instagram TikTok, I would, I would post them everywhere. People download them, they repost them, they share them, people like it, you know what I mean, and it spreads like wildfire.
Speaker 3: So I think that a big the fans all of that, you know, I mean for success.
Speaker 14: And then I think that my content, what I do is so unique that there there wasn't really anybody doing it before me, you know, I mean there was like one.
Speaker 3: All Right, I'm done. Yes, I'm nice, wholesome ending for once. You know, every once in a while we need a wholesome one. I think.
Speaker 1: It appears I need to address my cat situation here. He's my stereoscope. Let's back it out story scope. Sorry, so this is the one we just watched. There's a couple clipped out ones here on the way. Anyway, we even cover this guy and the sits to eviscerate this fucking scumbag homosexual truth, let's see the movie. That one was decent. Where's the other one? In case it was just a scoosador Okay, and just remember I'm over here on Spotify. I made a specific Spotify started there because they had to and down my Ballbusters one a while back and destroyed my AD revenue like horribly. So I said this next time, I'm going to start on the site. That was a bad idea. I should have started out, well, you can do video here. But the problem with this is from the day one you can monetize to get a little something for your effort in time, even though it's just audio only through speaker and they they distribute your podcast. But that's where I had come from the first time that it got knocked out, it was picking up, it was picking up a lot of momentum. I had a few thousand people following on Spotify, and then they just I think they took me down because of my Europe of the Last Battle coverage, but I don't know for sure. I'm pretty sure that's what it was. The videos that I did a while back that I had put up in podcasts form, I think they shot those down. Rumble took them down. Let's see. Oh there's arch angel like Somemacoma. Looks like you guys holding out the fort here. Let me open up the the FTJ I think I need something on my waters. My mouth's getting dry. That's how slow it goes. We're gonna get into the boxing stuff here in a little bit too, just because it's fun. Anybody up in here. Yeah, Red Fred and Florida Man Fella should totally be able to get their gun race back, thank you. Yes, and maybe, and I mean I obviously use discernment, use our heads. Like if they're doing violent shit and there was guns involved in their particularly it was self defense. Because that's how screwed up our ruld is. It's like the people who are doing no things that are ones I go to jail. Then the scumbacks go free. Oh and also sue you into poverty because oive that's why. So we need to stop letting that happen. Oops, there we go. Hope you didn't see that big red square on my head, But yeah, it all makes sense. Now we're gonna get into what I mean by that tonight. I've got something to share with you from a book that has a lot of problems. I've read from it in the past. There's good information in there. And then, like everything else, you have to keep your your antenna up and understand when things are bullshit too. Now there is the fight just before the Andrew tape fight was actually quite good, I thought, And we might see a little bit of that. Watch a little bit of that together, and then I'm gonna show you how ridiculous I think the de More dude was. He seemed awfully feminine the whole time, and uh, patting or batting like a cat does. It was like, that's not a job. That's not like it's you're you're you're dealing the size up like you're you're you're measuring your distance from person by doing this. But he wasn't using it like that. He was just flailing his arms. I don't know who taught him on the box, but they didn't do a good job. So we went through that one already. This is where this is where I had it at, get rid of it. I don't agree with everything that Greg said, but I was making popcorn for my daughter at the time, so I didn't have an opportunity to comment when I wanted to. All right, so this I just got to get it for a momento, I don't I didn't really want to be stuck because if I start when I'm gonna, let you've watched the rest of it so that we don't get you know, people would be like, oh, what the hell, let's get into that, you know, And there was like, sorry, so this one's fourteen minutes long. Let's play this one while and this gives you a little bit more of the backstory and ask yourself while you're listening to it. Did he was there any embellishments, Was there any odd or peculiar aspects, or could you potentially see where there would be a possibility that someone offered a better outcome provided and said, yeah, you know, you're kind of you kind of made yourself and we're gonna make you too, you know what I mean. Keep doing what you're doing, but you're gonna be doing it for us. I'm not saying that's the thing, but I'm I'm very suicious, suspicious these days of a lot of things. So I always like to at least play that out in my mind to see if it makes sense before I start, just you know, let my guard down and be like, okay, well maybe maybe this is all right. You know, Oh that's crazy. No one cares about homosexual truth here. Seven thousand, six thousand, ninety one thousand on that one, one hundred and forty two K, six hundred and four K on this one. This one's decent, but it's longer. It's thirty eight goddamn minutes. I want to get into other stuff, soda, I'm gonna play this one. Gotta get up and take care of the cat, check, make sure my daughter's good to go still, and then I'll be back. It's a working night tonight, it's a dat I'm doing dual things or multiple multitasking, and I'm just gonna.
Speaker 6: Sit back and I'm gonna laugh because I knew it was coming.
Speaker 3: How many times are you going to hospitalize me? Shut up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what gay men say. That's the way they argue when they heard the It's so hilarious, like if if someone thinks seems like they're being a little bit overboard, but then you know that they're acting and it's fine, you don't You don't have to say dumb shit like that. It just shows that you have a lot of instrictions in your body. Yeah, and that's how you that's how you argue, you offhanded, you know, insult that is supposed to shake their credibility to to the core back saying oh you're just crazy, or you know when how many times you've been hospitalized? It's like that's a feminine male talking, you know.
Speaker 12: But you know something, this country is going to be upping its habitats of people who are losing their minds.
Speaker 3: Environments.
Speaker 2: Saw something like you on the street saying and stuff and fifty.
Speaker 12: What you'd have me arrested for? What I would what does that mean? I don't speak cop. I would have you mentally committed to a hospital. Oh so you would have me mentally committed?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is that what you would do?
Speaker 6: So you would abuse your power? Is that what you would do? Yeah, you would abuse your power? Because what about freedom of speech?
Speaker 12: What about the first and then I guess maybe you didn't read that part of the Constitution when you took your own. Okay, let me let me remind you that Americans still have the right to say whatever they want here in this country.
Speaker 6: It's not over just yet. I can't wait till this thing goes around.
Speaker 3: Somebody clipped this be seeing you. I am showing my face.
Speaker 6: People know exactly who.
Speaker 3: You believe, what you believe, then you'd be brave enough to stand up for it.
Speaker 6: Scared, Let me stop. You're right there. Let me stop. You're right there, big nose, And what are on YouTube? And then you're gonna see who you're talking to.
Speaker 3: What's your adurves?
Speaker 6: What are you gonna do about it?
Speaker 13: Tough guy?
Speaker 6: What's your accurs? What's my address?
Speaker 3: I live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here I'll even give you a better one. Ready. My name is Paul Miller.
Speaker 6: People know me as gipsy crusader.
Speaker 3: Hey roh, show love un Yeah, I'll love. I'd rather just show you this.
Speaker 14: We reported uh Paul Miller in October to the New Jersey of Law enforcement authorities.
Speaker 3: We feared in this case that that Paul.
Speaker 1: Miller couldn't escalate his activities.
Speaker 12: So my message today, guys is that I'm rallying the troops as always, telling our boys that the fight of their lives is coming and it's a pon us soon.
Speaker 10: Collapse is inevitable, Okay, what's going to happen is and we can only hope and only pray for and the crime to get to such a degree.
Speaker 12: That the cops are forced to quit and abandon their posts when all out chaos is in the streets, then and only then, and we will see.
Speaker 3: Who sees his control of the world this time. What do you guys think.
Speaker 21: The authorities found a lower receiver word rifle attached to a collapsible rifle stock and diet assembled from an upper receiver featuring a ten point five inch serrow or you know something.
Speaker 14: Yes, the more of us that get canceled the more people that join a revolution, So that's always.
Speaker 6: It's you know, it is scary.
Speaker 14: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 6: But I need about.
Speaker 10: I need about, you know, I need about maybe like maybe, I don't know, like maybe twenty thousand more motherfuckers like me.
Speaker 21: You also said that Good attempted to build a gun rather than purchase a gun because people believe in miracle was on the brink of collapse and that fire arms manufacturing would be It's good still to.
Speaker 6: Learn as a result.
Speaker 12: When I'll tell you, when you see all of this shit that doesn't happen, I think you see how everyone's all worried. Sooner or later, kid, it's gonna hit the fan. And when people like me are off the leash, when the ice breaks, we're gonna be underneath.
Speaker 6: Are not gonna have a chance. You won't. You won't even see us coming.
Speaker 3: You won't even see us coming.
Speaker 21: Recovered from the Sums residence hundreds of wall ammunition in various calibers, including nine millimeters and quoting to two three caliber ammunition, which is the same caliber of reminition in the magazine and discovered in the dryer. Additionally, authorties found in the home. A tactical lest containing created body armor, inserts what appeared to be a combat life.
Speaker 2: And to confirm those.
Speaker 21: Parts put it together. He's readily assembled to create an operational lifehole of the barrel of a less than sixteen inches.
Speaker 12: You'll be too busy trying to straight together whatever you can to survive people like people like me, people like me have already. The money's not gonna save you. You think the money gives you power, it does. Yeah, it's not gonna save you from what I'm talking about. It's not gonna save you from people like you.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 21: He's expressed that he has extreme depression, extreme anxiety, that he's a routine roanic smoke and that he smoked daily up until his arrest, having weapons, buying weapons, building weapons, and he also suffering from the mental health issues that could potentially reflect on the possibility of him going that extra step.
Speaker 2: Actually kind of a high profile person right on the internet.
Speaker 7: In certain circus.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait. I can't wait.
Speaker 12: There's gonna be a day, So help me, God, I pray.
Speaker 3: I just want to see it in my lifetime, Please God.
Speaker 21: Especially if you have questions about whether or not any metal videos had depicted violence.
Speaker 15: Do you know that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: How did the individuals who.
Speaker 21: Were subjects to the statements and the actions of mister Miller reacts? Typically, typically the reactions would range from court and tripe, you know, fear for their lives and.
Speaker 1: Some of these that's that's over dramatic, to how do they give me afraid for their lives? On screen? It seems like you're playing the victim card a little hard there, buddy.
Speaker 2: Disbelief some of them left at an astronobs literally happened.
Speaker 6: That's pretty fucking cool.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 21: You're either so mentally ill or you're so fake.
Speaker 1: No knows how much Thinner's faces, high cheek bones and all that, but his face from then to now, I'm thinking it's not just the extra way he's granted got more muscle, but I'm thinking there's some peds involved. I'm not saying that's a bad thing or anything. I'm just saying, you know, I I see what looks like it indicates that that's an aspect of him, that he's using him.
Speaker 5: There's no fake.
Speaker 3: You're not like that.
Speaker 27: There's no way you're not like that.
Speaker 5: You like, I know you're.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he digs you're wrong.
Speaker 27: Well, Miller's threatening rhetoric put him on the FBI's radar. Their Joint Terrorism Task Force reports officers arrested Miller on a charge of possessing a firearm as a convicted felon. The Anti Defamation tweeting out their Centro on Extremism identified Paul Miller as a volatile white supremacist accelerationist and shared their findings with the FEDS, saying Miller was making videos holding weapons and calling for a race war.
Speaker 21: Okay, and many of those videos include what appeared to be the way it's a problem weapons regardless of whether or not there were actually weapons.
Speaker 3: Credit.
Speaker 11: I'm going to just drop the ice for a second so you understand, because I'm serious.
Speaker 3: I'm not walking Phoenix. I'm I'm joker, the real deal.
Speaker 5: And I agree that the things that were.
Speaker 2: Said in those shows that are are are despicable, but they are protected by their First Amendment and and I think they were They're being.
Speaker 15: Mischaracterized as being incredible threats to other people when I think the evidence is that there's never been any violence, that these things are being presented to get a reaction out of somebody, so people will watch the show and then they'll buy his merchandise, and then you can support himself because you know the everything presently that that's the sole means of supporting himself is this entertainment.
Speaker 2: What about approaching in the parking lot to beat them? Well, I have not actually seen that clips.
Speaker 3: I can't really comment on.
Speaker 6: His on his back, do you have me wrong?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 6: How would we kick your right now? How about we kick you right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: How would we meet you right now?
Speaker 1: So let's see. Was there more to it than that? Was the guy causing trouble? Was that the potentially the reason why.
Speaker 3: Florida down there is pretty it's pretty good with the gun laws. The only I don't own anything.
Speaker 1: The only reason I don't own anything is because of what I'm saying online and.
Speaker 14: The I don't want someone to try to red flag me because that's what they'll do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you all know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: They'll say I'm some unstable person and I have done try to take away.
Speaker 2: And also what I'm hearing for the first time today is that when they want to arrest him, he came out and said, then went back in for a while. Then came back out and then you find it disassembled homemade firearm hidden in the dryer, and he's got up for protection. Why was disassembled with hidden in the dryer.
Speaker 1: Because he didn't want to go to jail because of assholes?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: You see what I mean? Think you answered the question?
Speaker 15: Wow, Judge, you know I can't answer as to where he keeps his is these parts of the firearm.
Speaker 2: But Jamiller, you are charged in a criminal complaint. The maximum polomy on those charges of ten years. There also could be other penalties like a five supervisor relief and other penal leagues to understand what's charged with and how much timure pacing.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do, you're on.
Speaker 8: My family is suffer enough.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 8: I just I don't want to make anyone suffer anymore.
Speaker 21: Well, he appeared before thousands of Internet followers, often to skew hate, Well today hip here before it Judge to hear his fade instead only to say tonight NBC.
Speaker 1: Six or war, I'm sure they didn't take a black guy for no reason. To talk about it, Jane.
Speaker 11: Mcgarrella shows us what happened in court.
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 1: It's more so those are the subliminal effects.
Speaker 30: Jami Jerandi federal case centered around a Fort Lauderdale man and his illegal possession of firearms. In court today, prosecutors say it is what he was talking about doing with those firearms.
Speaker 1: That makes out And again, I don't see how this is. It's not criminal to own something that can protect you when necessary. That's just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Well, this that much more serious.
Speaker 30: We are about to show you video that prosecutors played in court of the defendant in his own words.
Speaker 6: Let me give you the rundown, real bad.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take the plea agreement they giving me.
Speaker 31: On Doune Day, months after this federal rate, inside his Fort Lauderdale home, an accused white supremacist accepts up.
Speaker 6: You deal with the government.
Speaker 31: He played to hate this video of Paul Miller talking on the phone while in jail.
Speaker 1: So the government can proclaimed to hate. Is that really what he said? Or they say that they're infiltrated and co opted by wicked people, a certain group of people, and knowing that you're in their system. What was he supposed to do? You know what I mean? Like that doesn't make any sense, Like that was a that was a non starter of a statement. Oh he allegedly doesn't like the government, but he's going to take a plead with them.
Speaker 31: He's in their system, doneline, and prosecutors should use it against him.
Speaker 3: In course, there's no information, you.
Speaker 1: Know, so saying I don't know if he's talking to a friend or family. He's obviously talking to his lawyer, because his lawyer to be aware of this, they wouldn't have to speak it out loud. But why is it bad to discuss that, I'm going to cooperate.
Speaker 5: How was that?
Speaker 1: How does the prosecution use that against him? He's getting fucked here.
Speaker 6: You're blowing up on TikTok, like I see videos.
Speaker 14: Of your you know, your old content getting like four hundred thousand likes and stuff on TikTok and people saying like, we miss you kids.
Speaker 31: When the FBI searched Miller's home, they found a cash of illegal firearms.
Speaker 1: Investigators all that mean because it wasn't a whole lot and what it was a legal bottom, the fact that he owned them, or because they were tanks and fucking f fifteens, and they said homemade, which means he was buying the parts and milling them out. Miller was milling so that he could have something that didn't have to be registered. I'm guessing eighty percenters eighty percent receivers. That used to be a thing up until recently when UH the payment processors that are run by aayvays stopped allowing people to utilize their payment processor to purchase it. Said items Bone.
Speaker 31: Covered Miller's social media, connecting him as sympathetic toward and affiliated with the extreme right wing group the Proud Boys. During sentency today, prosecutors portrayed Miller as a man with a large online following and spreading hate, encouraging others to do the same. When asking for the maximum sentence, prosecutors total judge Miller with.
Speaker 6: His guns in the most extreme form of violence.
Speaker 1: And called for us that's bullshit. If he had those and he wasn't going out and doing violent crimes with them, simply owning guns isn't making you a criminal, And I don't care about your felony status either. He wasn't digging foxholes or charting blueprints as how to get to somebody's private secure to get into, you know, to take out a policy. He wasn't doing any of that stuff. His wife was being threatened often. I mean, maybe because of his mouth. But which is fine, I mean, that's that's a that's a cause effect situation. But to have something because there could be a viable threat, because there are violent people out there who aren't checked by the by the cops or the judicial system because of their their status of color and ethnicity. Remember it was Antifa and BLM that were after him, that were doing violent shit and threatening his family's life and his own. Why only an insane person would be like, ah, well, you know I'm not allowed to have this, So that's crazy of a war.
Speaker 31: On tape which was played in court, Miller thought he'd get off easy.
Speaker 2: And everything goes, well, I'll serve around eighteen months.
Speaker 1: So he's explaining what he was told. How is it. He's not being smug, he's just relaying the information.
Speaker 31: Okay, But the confident Miller quickly started to sob and cry when a judge instead sending him to nearly three and a half.
Speaker 1: You see what they're doing to him. You see how they're they're presenting them a sob and cry, your big tough hero. This is they're they're using him, but they're trying to send a message to you out there and saying you follow weak men. That's what they're trying to tell you. I'm not saying that that's valid and that the system will fuck you no matter what, even if you don't use see anything. If you just simply explain what you've been told so far, that's enough for them to use that against you in court because they're just looking for anything, right, The best thing to do is to keep your mouth shut until it's all over. Is that true, though, because then you just let them have their way with you anyway. You just instead of screaming out in pain when they're raping you, you keep your mouth shut. You don't give him the satisfaction of letting you know it hurts. Like, is that really a victory?
Speaker 6: Yours?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 21: Right now?
Speaker 6: Again?
Speaker 30: Miller took a plead deal, pleading guilty to unlawful transport of firearms and possession of a firearm by convicted fellow.
Speaker 3: The coln in for life.
Speaker 1: Is a cash, they said, a firearm? So what one was it?
Speaker 4: And what?
Speaker 1: They didn't specify it? He didn't have an arsenal and if he did, where was the crime?
Speaker 6: Jabe A.
Speaker 4: Lady, so much, I'm live here, comm I'm on, I'm a happy New Year, and I'm trying to get out of here and I can't. Then, you know, they call their little world.
Speaker 3: I am. I try to speaker how things really are.
Speaker 5: What's up everybody? It's uh, your old pal.
Speaker 32: Yeah, I'm still unfortunately in the bellue of the beast down here. And then I'm going jail if any woman's curious.
Speaker 1: So obviously the audio and the video do not match up to what's going on. This is different clips. This is a piece of obs over here that you're looking at. So just in case you're curious and you're trying to match the words with his lips, don't don't bother. They're just putting filler in here while they show you the why they played the audio.
Speaker 5: I tell you how much I miss you, and I hear everything that's going on every once in a while. And I appreciate so much the support and the love, and I appreciate the prayers, and this is this is it's a crazy time in my life.
Speaker 32: Guys, it's a really horrible time. But I'm thankful so much for all of you, and I hope all of you are doing great. The holiday seasons are coming on Christmas, you know, and all that stuff. Please be with your families, love one each, love one another.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to be with my family for the holidays this year, so I want all of you to.
Speaker 32: Really appreciate the holidays, Christmas, thanks Getting, Halloween, all of those things. Be with your family, love each other, love your mom, love your dad, you know, be close with them.
Speaker 5: You know, your brother and your sisters. And have a relationship with God.
Speaker 15: You know, do God.
Speaker 5: All things are possible. I've had a lot of blessings in here, and I pray all the time. And I hope that my little bit of suffering in here, you know, inspires you all to not say things for granted, and you know, enjoy your freedom, enjoy your family, enjoy walking down the street, and feel in the sun on your face. Enjoy all of those things, and never ever take it for granted. I pray, and I'm back with all of you very soon, and I love you all so much. God bless you guys.
Speaker 1: But there you go. Hmm. It's called storyscope because you're interested in looking at the other ones. All right, there's that. See we got going on over here? Oh you know what I should if I go on here, I'll see if there's anything. It doesn't look like there's anybody on the tube sending down it.
Speaker 14: What there was.
Speaker 1: Stanley's in the house, So that Stanley that one, this one jumps.
Speaker 21: It's hard.
Speaker 1: It's harder for me to read. H Yeah, right, exactly, Mike. I don't watch the live fights either, but I think it's uh, there was a lot of sloppy fights for sure. Mhm. It's all a damn show. Not to be confused from the damn show. Let's see. I guess I'll invite each other through their good question. Yeah, who doesn't defend themselves in this game?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: I think I know. I don't think you're talking about chefs back then, and I think you're maybe using your euphemism perhaps, Uh, why did this jump? I just saw that. Oh okay, yep, okay, So that was good. And remember Whole Food Multivitamin IP six supreme, the Cowler of oil and the Fovo chemic acid and the Whole Food multivitamin would not be as such a bad idea either. Simper fryllc dot com. You can see it in the description there you land on the site, you can get down doctor Glynnon's membership. What I was about to say before my daughter came in and asked me to help her with stuff and make a popcorn and all that was a lot of people have been helped by doctor Lynnon and all this information, having it at your disposal will help you feel more confident in times where the worry of somebody like your child, or your spouse or yourself is going through a health crisis or a problem, and the default is to still rush to the people who poison you. Rather than that plan, maybe we can make a better plan and look at doctor Glidden's site first, and then if it's not covered, or if you need more information, if you're wanting to make sure you're doing all the things that you can be doing to help yourself out, then you get onto his live Q and as on Tuesdays and Thursdays, or you come to the show on Wednesday here and you ask him those questions and get maybe even a So there's this thing that apparently, once you're a member, you can do a thing called a follow up. It's like a thing that he offers. I've noticed a couple of them come across my screen here as a notification that people will send up for or whatnot. And in addition to that, you can always get a private appointment if necessary, but he'll let you know if you need one, like if it's a major thing. And again, these are not invasive. These are ways of helping you without poisoning you in the process. Everything that the MD will serve you, it is going to be. You're already in a weakened state. Now let's poison you and ignore the root causes or the deficiencies so that the problem persists. Even if you suppress a symptom, you're on a path now of destruction and illness and weakness. And if it's your child, you don't want you don't want to go down that path. You don't want them to go down with it. You know, with you because of a lack of knowledge, because of everything that's been suppressed. They know, and they were damned. They were damn aware how effective the innovations in homeopathy and natureopathy were. That's why there was an initiative. That's why Darwin and Malthus and Spencer and then the germ theory nonsense of pasture were pushed on people because Bechamp was right, and the contagion nonsense and the virus nonsense all that stuff propped out, and that's what they pushed full speed ahead, warp speed style to deceive a bunch of people. And the reason why anybody takes any vaccines is because they believe in the cult of awlpathy, the cult of society. This is all free Masonic in nature, and it's all about eugenics, it's about harming. You don't get caught up in that wheel. And you click on his picture and you use this code for twenty five percent off, all right, and then the ninety essentrals are right here. One, two, three, Bulvic Whole Food multi wetyman Alaskan Kyle of Royal, scroll and then click and then scroll IP six Supreme Boom, just like this guy right here Boom Whole Food multi wettem Boom. I have VFA plus now insaid of the cyd of Royal, but it's pretty much sourced in the same way. All right, All right, now, I gotta change something on the screen here so I can show you. We'll get into the boxing stuff in just a second. But since I brought off this topic, let's just get into its play capture and window capture gone now again. Like I said previously, there are issues with this person. There's issues with his book. There are some statements made that I are very jaded. Let's just say they're biased. It's not so much jadd and I think sometimes he just says things, one of those things being that they're validating once again that lie of the World War Two. And this guy who wrote this book, David Livingstone, has been on my channel before and we had a couple of disagreements. I was actually really excited to have him on here. I had read this book, you know, I was able to overlook some of the things, and maybe it wasn't so concrete in my belief of what happened, and you know, or my understanding of certain elements. So I wasn't as critical about his take on it because there were so many other good elements. But no, he's coming from the perspective of Muslim. So obviously not a single word in here is negative about Islam at all. It's oh, it's the Christians, and it's the the Jews. And then you actually kind of, in an offhand way, validates their biggest lives by stating, you know that eugenics, eugenics and what do you call it, nietzschee are responsible for what happened that for justifying the genocide that happened in Germany. Well that's presupposing that that's not bullshit, and it is bullshit. So then you have to ask yourself, what other what other things is this guy throw in here? That may not be correct? Right, So with the Darwinism thing, let's let's just read this for now. And I don't know if I have to start off a little bit before this or not. The cunon, No, I think we're good. I think this is a good spot if I if I read something previous to this, I think will will still be a good spot to start. For all the propaganda of the Enlightenment starts off bad, which succeeded in largely discrediting Christianity and religion in general. No attack has been as devastating as that of Darwinism. However, despite popular misconceptions, Darwinism is still an unproven theory. Well obviously it's made up luring cabal, cub Cabbalist rooted, excuse me, free Masonic supremacy or Jewish supremacy for the goy. So what does that mean Jewish supremacy for the goy? Well, you package it in a way that it says, as long as you're part of this group, of this brotherhood, then you're included in the good crowd. Rather, Dogwinism is fundamentally a religious idea and an attempt to demonstrate scientifically that the universe conforms to the lure and Kabbala, which means science in the modern form has been doing its damnedest to give us the impression and to validate themselves for their cohorts and their fellow travelers that the Kabbala is in fact the law, that it is the way of the universe. And remember the Free Masonic Order, it's constructed around the Kabbala mysticism. Even though the majority of the people don't even understand that. It's those who operate the order that's what they're serving the people's agenda. They don't have to know anything about the actual miss themselves. They're pushing for the things that they want, like real idea, digital idea, all that ship where man is evolving to become God through the luring Kabbalah. What they're doing is talking about secular humanism there. What's going on my throat?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: According to Rabbi kokkuk or cook Uki, the most important exponent of religious Zionism. Evolution is increasingly conquering the world at this time, and more more so than all other philosophical theories. Conforms to Kabbalistic secrets of the world.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But why because that's what it was designed to do, is to validate something that is not valid.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 1: It's it's uh, it's a circle jerk, it's self conf cyclical thought, being in an occult being an occult idea. The theory of evolution is founded on a rejection of God and was therefore essential for creating the impression that it had refuted the belief in the Creator. More devastating still, however, was the cynical conclusions that were derived from a theory that in a universal in a universe devoid of divine purpose, human action is governed by the survival of the fittest. Well, listen, devoid of divine purpose. This is where their medicine comes from. You're just a bag of chemicals. You're the human body isn't able to fix itself. Apparently, it doesn't run, you know, millions of different processes on its own without you having to think about it. Even though we know that that's true, they ignore the vital force and the divine spirit. They won't acknowledge the ether, and they won't acknowledge magnetism to an extent of like fields, because then that would prove the ether. Yeah, and again, So your bag of chemicals waiting to break, and you're lucky that the MD priests in the white robes are there to inject you and pill you. Otherwise you you'd be lost if they couldn't poison you. Human actions is governed by the survival of fitness, in other words, social dominism. Despite the fact that social Darwinism bears Darwin's name, it is also linked today with others, notably Herbert Spencer, Thomas Malthus, and Francis Galton. Malthus's father was an intimate friend of French philosopher and freemason See didn't take long. Jean Jacques Rousseau. Malthus, as laid out in his seventeen nine ninety eight book work An Essay on the Principle of Population, written in response to William Godwin, describes how unchecked population growth is exponential and would therefore eventually outstrip the food supply, whose growth is arithmetical. Well again, remember we want an excuse to get rid of the goy What better way than to try to prove it through a false theory in quote unquote science and their religion scientism as described in the essay, Malthus believed there were two types of checks. And again, if they're behind allopathy, doesn't it make sense that if they're looking to depopulate, that they would be in charge of the medicine, They would be in charge of the science that supports the claims of the medicine, and that they would be doing things that would be detrimental to you whilst scaring you away from true nutrition like raw milk because of oh my god, germs. You don't understand what I mean. And so it goes constantly providing solutions that are more dangerously horrible than whatever you were going through before you encountered them. Because it's the purpose here is once you start, it's like a shark sensing an injured fish, the twitch, the scent, the blood, they come in for the kill. And that is regardless of the doctors are aware of what they're doing or not. That's how the system was created.
Speaker 3: As a.
Speaker 1: Yes is. He believed there are two types of checks that could then reduce the population, returning it to a more sustainable level. This sort of sound familiar. If we do a really good job with vaccines, we could reduce that by fifteen percent. Right, So vaccines are supposed to help you depopulate. Way to go there, buddy. We believe there were preventative checks, such as mortal restraints like abstinence, postponed marriage. Remember the destruction of the family. They're big on that, And marriage was introduced by our Gothic Aarian ancestors way back five thousand years ago or so, to a hedonistic, orgiastic cult of human sacrifice. All the things that they are so nobly moral because of what they claim they introduced was actually taken from our ancestors, and by default they all are, and in response to that, they are truly actually in opposition to all those things. Marriage is more of a convenience of how they can rob you more than it is anything about sanctity of family, and restricting marriage for persons suffering poverty or defects. Jeez, too poor to marry. He also believed in positive checks which lead to premature death. Positive checks which lead to premature death like uh so in the list is disease starvation war, resulting in what is called mal Malthusian catastrophe, which would return population to a lower, more sustainable level among the genocidal policies promoted by Malthus. Or hold out a second before we get into that starvation. What did the Bolsheviks do? What did all coon oyves do? And in the territories they controlled, like what happened in India during Churchill's time. The Bank of England was behind all that starvation used as a weapon. But I proxy, as per the Talmud, it's not a crime or a sin against God as long as it's done by proxy. Poisoning somebody poisoning it well, and then someone drinks it. Hey, that's on them. They drink the water. It's not it's not it's not the it's not the fault of the person poisoning the water supply. It's the people who drank it. That's their fault. That's how they look at it. That's how they shrugged their responsibility and deflect. That's their way of toning. I'm doing a chicken swing over my head in case you didn't see. Who does this sound like to you? So they introduce disease. They introduced starvation in war. Okay, so among the genocidal policies promoted by Malthus. What a great guy Satron thought about this, like the weather underground. Instead of recommending cleanliness to the poor, we should encourage contrary habits in our towns. We should make the streets narrower, crowd more people into the houses, oh like fifteen minute cities, and court the return of the plague. Ah hmm. This is the way of a man describing how he wants to murder, mass murder, without regard of who they are, or how good they are, or how decent of the people they are. It's just the sheer numbers. We don't need them. Imagine if someone talked like that about Malthus, how would he feel about that? Would there be some sort of acknowledgement that maybe it's not the right thing to do. Once you're the one that's on that chopping block by Hey, you know, Freemasons, they're above, they're above, they're superior. If you're not Mason, you're nothing. Do you ever hear that?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Anyway, So encourage contrary habits instead of recommending cleanliness. Remember the Industrial Revolution, Remember how people were at one time sustaining life on their gardens and farms, and they were brought into the city to work in shitty, horrible conditions, piss and shit in the water supply and working ridiculously long hours and dangerous conditions from children not up. Do you think this had something to do with Malthus In the country. We should build our villages near stagnant pools. That's where disease collects, by the way, fresh running water versus stagnation, so where things grow, bacteria, amiba, all kinds of stuff, and particularly encourage settlement in all marshy and unwholesome situations. But above all, we should reprobate specific remedies for ravaging diseases. Oh so outlaw homeopathy because it's not invasive. That's what that just said. Basically, reprobate specific remedies for ravaging diseases. And those benevolent but much mistaken men who have thought they were doing a service to mankind by projecting schemes for the total extirpation of particular disorders, so that we're duping the doctors too, to carry out our genocidal eugenics program. That's the statement that's Malthous. It was Malthus's ideas which inspired Darwin in the development of his theory of survival the fitness. Now, when I tell you that this has this is the root of the German thing, because that was a step toward creating the perception, the false perception of what health is and how and what causes disease and illness. Certainly couldn't have been unsanitary conditions, Certainly couldn't have been deficiencies and the nutrition their ninety essentral nutrients. No, it has to be an invisible thing that they just made up and tell you that that's what it was, because that way you can't blame poisoned water by an industrial you know, like like tannery, for why people are getting sick. No, it's an outbreak of a disease. Smallpox is a virus. Everybody can take the shot. The shot kills you. Oh, let's see, it's all been a scam, the whole thing. And we're still we're still living in a world where there's seventy plus shots in the child school schedule.
Speaker 5: This is there a.
Speaker 1: Specifically specified, specifically specified intent is to kill us off, make us ill, make us sick. The more they die the better. Of course, they had to have immunity to that than lack of liability to for because they're there. Their stated purpose through the Masonic and you know Judeo ways or Cabalistic ways, is to kill off those who aren't in their little cult. And you know, I was thinking today, how how can I say that I believe in a way, in a way that Christianity is older than Judaism. And what I mean by that, well, christ is just the Christening, it's the it's the it's an anointed one, it's the oil. Right, it's Jesus, not notwithstanding like not not not that aspect, but Christianity monotheistic belief system. And let's just call the actual Christianity that cropped up. Okay, Well, what was Judaism back then? They weren't Jews in the Bible. They were Sanhedrin, they were Pharisees, they were this, that the other thing. But they didn't get their jew name. Their their jew name came from the Judaism was a was a monarch was basically in response to Christianity and the rejection of it. So what would have to come first? So what were they prior to that? Three hundred BC when they were writing their bullshit Torah and uh Tanakh, they were the Saturn cult. They just weren't calling themselves that, but at anytime they mentioned yahweh L, which is a name for Saturn. They're talking about that demon that they sacrificed children to you.
Speaker 6: And this.
Speaker 1: This is the group that then finds itself hiding and masking its its identity, and it's and it's a persona in free Masonic wonders, in royal societies, royal you know, the royal societies of book reading clubs and things like that, these high society things where they can influence people. And in Christianity and Judaism, because Catholicism is just more of that cult too. And I'm not saying that there's something positive or what I'm saying is I think, if you really want to get down to it, that like Catholicism itself, or the the hijacking of Jesus to maneue to maneuver it in a way to control the populace through their religious beliefs, was actually more detrimental than the Pharisees were in a sense, because what I'm saying is this was actually created to be in defiance of the rest of the non cult members like the gooy the nations. So it was developed early on specifically for that purpose was to hijack the concept and idea and turn it on itself and invert Jesus to use it as a weapon and say, there can only be one. It's not that God gives us to everybody in Jesus. So we're just trying to tell you to tap into it because the Kingdom of Heaven is within and hey, you know I could use a little help here that type of thing. No, let's rewrite that so it doesn't say or doesn't show that Jesus was telling to tell us that we all are brought here by the benevolent Creator to do a mission, to have a purpose to this evil that's right in front of us. No, there's only one, and you have to wait for him to come back in order to do anything. In the meantime, just suffer with evil. That's not that's not really a good plan. That sounds like a pretty good, uh psychological psychological operation though, to keep you losing. And what we're about, what we're reading here and learning about from the aspects of what we call health now nothing's changed. This has only gotten worse, and now it's technologically advanced to where they are enforcing this in different ways to where you can't escape it. Your digital tracers will let them know. Well, you can't just say, here's my paper that says I got this fake fact, this shot that I didn't actually get, so phew, dodge that one. No, And why why are we trying to do that in the system. Why why can't we just see this system as being as corrupt and evil as it is on its face and not a why are we cowering and trying to hide and get religious exemptions and all that. Why don't we just come right out and say you are deliberately attempting to murder us. And here is the history and the proof. You put bise Shomp into obscurity for free Masonic cabalistic bullshit, and you promote false science and false health or medical treatment through the foundations that were that were faults and bullshit in the first place, through pasture as a way of masking or overwriting or overshadowing what Beshamp was teaching us. It was mathless ideas which inspired Darwin and the development of the theory of survival the fitness, Darwin explained in his autobiography in October eighteen thirty eight, that is, fifteen months after I had begun my systematic inquiry, I happened to read for amusement mouthus on population, and being well prepared to appreciate the struggle for existence which everywhere goes on. From long continued observation of the habits of animals and plants, it at once struck me that under these circumstances, favorable variations would tend to be preserved and unfavorable ones to be destroyed. The result of this would be the formation of new species. Here then I had at last got a theory by which to work effectively. Eugenics is the applied science of Darwinism. Should I say that again? And what is pushing that along?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's allopathy. It's the health system. It's your whole concept of modern science. Because who hijacked it? Who hijacked real studies, real experimentation. When's the last time the coach postulate was utilized? When's the last time that they isolated a virus and can prove that that it does everything that they said it does?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, never? But who's in control of the industry, the Cabbalists, the Freemasons, the Jews, and I say it in that order because you can be a traitor to your own kind, which is mankind. In my opinion, I don't think these other people really have a whole lot of connection with a benevolent creator anymore, so I would consider them a different species or a different creature. So you can be of European descent, you can be indo European as some call it, and still be working in a big player on the end the game that ushers in the Kabbalistic Zionist oave j agenda, and everybody thinks they're going to have a seat at the table. Effectively, eugenics is the applied science of Darwinism, but specifically eugenics begins with Darwin's cousin, Francis Galton. The Darwin and Galton families also boasted fellows of the Royal Society. There So if it's not free Masonic, it's Royal Society. What you have to ask yourself is there a big fucking difference now? It really isn't. Both Darwin and Galton were founding members of the famous Lunar Society now let me let me stop there. When when we were doing the sorry, the British EDA discussion, and I was reading that book to you, what were these this cult? What were they? They were venerators or moon worship right, our ancestors were venerators of the Sun, and they believed in a benevolent creator. The Moon cult believed in all of the negative attributes and aspects of life. They dabbled with black magic, They did conjuring, invocation, child and human sacrifices, blood rituals, drug frenzied orgiastic mystic experiences, all kinds of sick shit. They didn't have marriage, They didn't have a concept of a benevolent creator or a concept of a creation story until they met us. They thought, well, we best get one of those so we can run our own scheme. Once they did meet up with us, because they wanted to give us something that we'd recognized that we would follow them rather than be the alphas. So the Lunar Society. This just throws back to the fact that this is that same cult, the same Saturn Moon cult to the Serpent Wolf cult of the EDA. This is the same sign curve sine wave moving its way through history like the little serpent that it is a serpentine. Both Darwin and Galton were founding members of the famous Lunar Society of Birmingham, so named because the society would meet during the full moon. Assessing the work of Darwin and pondering the experience of animal breeders and horticulturalists, Galton wondered if the human genetic makeup could be improved? Oh, looks maxing Ah. The question was then forced upon me. Could not the race of men be similarly improved?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Get rid of all the garbage eugenics? Could not the undesirables be got rid of and the desirables multiplied? Is that what the mentality of the system was when they put a DNR on Grace Charah because they considered her an undesirable, because she was closer to God than any of us ever will be, because she had the innocence. They don't want to They don't want angels on earth. They don't They can't can't work with that. Huh Okay, here there's one more Tonight You want to go tonight or tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Time?
Speaker 5: Is the start.
Speaker 1: I did tonight when Mom say all right, let's go nine thirty five, eight seventeen. Now give me a little bit. Yeah, all right, yep, but go see SpongeBob. Yeah, oh fair, can you shut the canton a little bit better? I'll get it, Thanks, Er.
Speaker 6: Tilibet.
Speaker 1: Dad's gotta go see SpongeBob tonight at nine thirty. Okay, let's see. The survival of Fittis is a term coined by a sociologist, Herbert Spencer. Spencer's ideas derived from his reading of Malthus, and his later theories were influenced by those of Darwin. However, Spencer's major work, Progress Its Law and Cause, was released two years before the publication of Darwin's On the Origin of Species. The First Principle and First Principles was printed in eighteen sixty. Soon after On the Origin of Species was published published, critics denounced Darwin's description of a struggle for existence as a Malthusian justification for the ravages of the industrial revolution. Okay, the industrial revolution comes back into play, and rather than clean up the society that the industry is polluting, promote the and encourage people to live in filth, and you get rid of two problems. There's no more complainers and you're reducing the population, and you're able to continue to poison everybody through simply dumping your your your chemicals in your in your waist into the water supply. I think the I think the Romans had a cleaner place than you know, early America during the Industrial Revolution in the cities. And it's funny that the industrial evolution comes up, comes up again because the demons that are controlling the shit now talk about the Fourth Industrial Revolution, the AI Revolution. The term Darwinism was used for the evolution. And don't think that they aren't connected. And remember, if we're talking about the X club, what does what does? What does he name? Every goddamn thing he's involved with? Right x dot com as in Twitter, every single thing that he's involved in. It's got a SpaceX. He wanted to call PayPal that right didn't? Have you seen what I was seeing? I think you were, Yeah, you are, okay, let's see. Soon after the on Original Species published, critics denounced Darman's description of their struggle for okay. So the term Darwinism was used for the evolutionary ideas of others, including Spencer's Survival of the Fittest, as free market progress and Earnst Hackel's racist ideas of human developments. Enter supported laissez faire capitalism on the basis of his belief that struggle for survival spurred self improvement, which could be inherited in the social organism. In the Social Organism, Spencer compares society to a living organism and argues that just as biological organisms evolve through natural selections, society evolves and increases in complexity through analogous processes. Well here's the thing. Yeah, just like you know, are cells die, new cells get in their place. Bone gets broken down by the osteo class and osteoblasts put new bone on. There's a constant renewal there, and things that don't work anymore the debris gets cleaned out. That all makes sense, the idea that we all work as one fluid organism, and the things that refuse to better the rest of like society or tribe or nation would be the things that wouldn't have a place. But you don't have to outright go out and you know, eliminate these people. You just can't have social programs keeping the week alive to weaken the rest of the society unless you're trying to make the society at large collapse. And this is why they do this because naturally people in like who are led by are people and you know European descent, there's not going to be a lot of baggage holding them down. Yes, we're there, you know, throughout history, even as far back as the British Shadow, we showed kindness. We try to rehabilitate. But if people were worthless refusing to work, even in the Scythians, they would x, they would they would exile them, they would get them out of there. They wouldn't be part of the society. The rest of the society who was a family unit, family, tribe nation. So as a way of saying that it's like one big organism. Yeah, if everybody is appreciative of the other and they're working in doing their part to make the whole of their family strong, there's a truth to that. But the way that these people who are so detached from empathy and compassions view it, it's more mechanical because of how they view the body itself over the organism as being mechanical, not spiritual, not love. Do you understand? So I can agree with what they're saying here, but I agree with a different set of values for each of the components that they're referring to. Do that makes sense. The publication of Darwin's on the Origin of Species helped to create the false impression of a conflict between science and religion. Well, if anything, the benevolent creator a concept the way the human body actually works, and their faults diminishing way that they view it, science would prove the other, or it woul at least prove God or the vital force or a spiritual aspect to the human body and life, a symbiotic relationship with nature. But because they reject all that, that's why they had to pit him at odds artificially and claim through their fault science, that science is disproving God. As it brought on a storm of controversy, because then I have scientism instead. As it brought on a stone of controversy between the scientific establishment and the Church of England, who recognized evolutionism as an attack on what was perceived as the divinity, divinely ordained aristocratic social order. So it wasn't because the Church of England as anything special, nice, wonderful people. To remember, they're still using the scam of Catholicism or Christianity the way that they use it. Not saying that Christianity is a scam. I'm saying the way that they manipulate it. Okay. So what they're saying is it's an attack by the scientific community or the premasonic order, or people outside of the monarchy, outside of the bloodlines, the aristocratic social order, that are vying for power. So it's just a skirmish between two corrupt entities, really, is what they're referring to. Because who says that somebody has a divine right to rule, Well, that would be a church. It would have to be right, somebody who is a spokesman for or pretends to be a spokesman for divine things. So it's the church that has all the power in a system like that, because they can make or break who they say has the divine right to rule ordained by God. And obviously that network or that partnership should be suspicious to all people. Conversely, Darwin's ideas on evolution were welcomed by liberal theologians and by a new generation of salaried professional scientists who would later come to form the X Club. Yeah, like that website that you're on. There were a bunch of Darwinist eugenicists who saw his work as a great stride and the struggle for freedom from clerical interference in science. Does it make sense the X is also a symbol of an hourglass and of crossroads and of Saturn. This attack was led by Thomas Henry Huxley, known as Darwin's bulldog, grandfather of Julian Huxley and an evolutionist eugenesis and founder of UNESCO, Julian Huskley Huxley, founder of UNESCO. Isn't that great? UNESCO World Heritage sites? Don't let people see the truth about their past. Put a fence around it. And his brother Aldus Huxley, who was the major influence behind the CIA mk ulture program towards fulfillment of the pessimistic dystopia brave new world, a new to believer and where do you see the foundation of this? And Eldice who was a major influence behind the CIA mk ulture program. Oh this sound a little bit like Yuval Harari. It's talking about hackable animals. Does that now sound like once again like before when we were talking about the Industrial Revolution and how they're at the fourth Do you are you seeing this cult h expressing itself in modern times towards fulfillment of its pessimistic, dystopian, brave New world. A noted unbeliever, Thomas Huxley used the term agnostic. So careful how you throw that around, because I heard Maton and a couple of other people recently say well, if anything, I'm agnostic, which basically says you're not you're not convinced, but you don't believe that there's nothing, but you're not of a specific religion. That's how most people perceive that. But when you when you have people like Thomas Huxley, who's you know, Darwin's bulldog, you know, coining that term, has time to throw that term out once you understand where it comes from. To describe his attitude to theism, Huxley applied Darwin's ideas to humans. So here's what they do. They put together what they know is a fraudulent religion who claims divinity or to be followers of the true benevolent creator. They know that they're frauds, and then they go and they attack those religions. And that's somehow supposed to in an erroneous way, but to dupe other people disprove the actual benevolent creator that those religions never actually represented in the first place. So they build an institution, they discredit that which they pretend, pretended to be all four, you know, and then that's somehow it is supposed to diminish people's faith in So that's why you don't get into the organized and institutional shit. You get your direct, one on one relationship with God. And that's what a true and gnostic is the wrong word, but it's what they use. Would teach you to be on the path of gnosis, which means you're one on one experiences your path and your relationship with a benevolent creator. You don't need middlemen. Huxley applied Darwin's ideas to humans, using paleontology and comparative anatomy as purported evidence that humans and apes shared a common ancestry. Huxley's legendary retort that he would rather be descended from an ape than a man who misused his gifts came to symbolize and suppose the supposed triumph of science over religion. So again, the whole we're from monkeys is a is a scam. It's observational misnomers. Why do they not have a notice? I mean, there's lots of other reasons. Why why are there still monkeys if we are evolved? What the hell's up with that?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why are there still monkeys? Why are they stronger? When should if we're evolving, shouldn't we be strong surviving to you know, sorry, evolving to survive in the natural world. Well, strength would be important in that type of world. Why would we lose strength? Doesn't make any sense. How do our legs get so long? We're not monkeys? Just because there's only so many time ways you can you know, arrange the legos so that a lot of the legos are going to be set the same way as in quote unquote DNA. It's the little it's the differences that make all the difference. We're probably I think they said about fifty percent like a cat and fifty percent like a banana. Does that make us all bananas? For about thirty years, Huxley was not only evolution's most influential proponent, but has been described as the premier advocate of science in the nineteenth century for the whole English speaking role the day that lobbying accorded to I say accorded Darwin's hold. On the day that lobbying accorded Darwin Britain's highest scientific honor, the Royal Society's Copley Medal, November third, eighteen sixty four, Huxley held the first meeting of what became the influential X Club, to which Herbert Spencer also belonged. The X Club was a bunch of circle jerking Freemasons and Royal Society devoted to natural history and naturalism, and of course the learning Kabbala, which would thereby make them fellow travelers. When Zionism popped up the idea that only natural laws and forces, as opposed to supernatural or spiritual ones operate the world, natural laws and fortance, there's nothing wrong with considering this, but they don't consider this properly either natural order, natural laws and forces. They're talking about their boiled down bullshit science that also ignores the ether and magnetism and field theory, which is a huge part of because once you start getting into that realm, you can't help but see this supernatural or metaphysical and spiritual aspect of life and existence, and therefore they have to they have to shut that down on it after eighteen six, sorry after eighteen eighty six, Dinners took place at the Athenaeum Club. Athenaeum Club, a private members club in London founded in eighteen twenty four has It has had many well known members including H. H. Asqu With, Winston Churchill, Joseph Conrad, Lord Curzon, Charles Darwin, Charles Dickens, Sir Arthur Conan, Doyle, T. S. Eliot, Michael Faraday, Alec Guinness, Richard Kipling, Kim Philby, Lord Palmerston, Cecil Rhoades. You know that guy was a freak. Isaac is really the father of Prime Minister Benjamin is really Herbert Spencer, Arnold J. Twainbe and W. B. Yeats Y X Club, which was ostensibly founded to protect protect oh well, runder attacks. That's also Jewish them Riady under attack were such a victives science, pure and free, untrammeled by religious dogmas that they also set up came to the defense of liberal theologians who began to critique the sanctity of the Christian religion. The men of the X Club felt that this dissension and the jealousies of theological sex with then learned societies were damaging and attempted to limit the contributions of Christianity to the British Association for the Advancement of Science, a society in which they were all members. Between the time of its inception in eighteen sixty four and its termination in eighteen ninety three, the X Club and its members gained much prominence within the scientific community, infiltration, co opting, rearranging what science is to conform to their alluring cabalistic ideals and projections, carrying much influence, and of course, for the detriment of mankind, because the eugenics slash mass murder uh initiative had been kicked off, carrying much influence over scientific thought. Of course, of course, of course, because with scientific you can also fuck people with the medical and make them believe anything you want because science said so. And then this other asshole said so, and he's smarter than you because he is hoity toity in a society that you don't belong in, and he goes to the thing called the university with ivy leaves and yeah, okay, largely by granting each other awards. Yes, yes, the circle jerk, it's all about the optics, right, Oh, I got out awards, so I must know what I'm talking about. I'm on the top of my class on top okay recognition, largely by granting each other awards from the Royal Society. According to Ruth Burton, they were representatives of experts. They are representatives of expert professional science to the end of the century, becoming leading advisors to government and leading publicists for the benefits of science. You see how this infiltrated the poison they became. These are people who are constantly crunching the numbers and trying to figure out how to kill the most people without being overt about it. They became influential and scientific politics. So obviously what you believe is important so that they can deceive you. When they start referencing what they've could trick you into believing as a basis for why they're going to do the next thing. So there's viruses, and here's the shot you if you didn't believe in the virus, lie, you wouldn't go and line your child up for injections because you're afraid that they're going to get this thing that doesn't exist. Now it's easy to poison somebody and then say, hey, look you have a virus or you know, deplete their nutrients or you know, what do you call it? A deprived them of proper nutrition, and then when they get ill, you say, oh, it's because you have a virus. Became influential in scientific politics, forming interlocking dictator sorry directorships on the councils of many scientific societies. According to Huxley, however, the fact that all the members of the Club gained distinction within science was purely coincidental. Oh yes, everything's coincidental when you have Masonic motherfuckers involved. However, historian Frank M. Turner has indicated that these so called conflicts between science and religion should be understood as a power conflict between an emerging professional class of scientists represented by the ex Club against the religious establishment right, both corrupt, both buying for influence as why do you think they still call things influencers? And they created an artificial entity or space called social media and Internet so that they could control this artificial space outside of reality where people who don't do anything matter because of their clout, and they control those people and how they influence everyone else who's in that artificial bubble called Internet and social media see it's important to be the fly in the ointment sometimes because the ointment is poison. However, historian Okay Weer so that should be understood by between a emergent professional class and scientists represented by the S Club against the religious establishment. As explained by Barton, they were not merely aiming to establish science as one profession among others. Rather, they were challenging the profession that have the unique role of cultural leadership religion, right, because now they want you to believe in the society, the system, the scientism of a it as your identity above and beyond those old superstitious ways of religion, which, by the way, were also corrupted when you went to an institution, but not corrupt in the sense that there was a benevolent creator in that spiritualism was real. Remember, even in the Torah spirituality spiritual was was shot, which shunned by by their false God that they had you believe in was the real one. I went over there in a great detail a long time ago. Maybe I'll do it again. They were not merely aiming to establish science as one profession among oh I already said that a unique role. They were challenging the profession that had the unique role of cultural leadership, educating the public mind, guiding public morals, you know what I mean, this is why they needed it, and legitimating the social order. I think it should be legitimizing. James Moore and Adrian Desmond, drawing on Robert Young, add an additional radical political angle to Turner's analysis. They argued that scientific professionals were aligned with the economic and political interests of dissenting manufacturers, h corporatism, and mixed with science. Yes, so well, yeah, it just so happens at Pfizer makes something for that, isn't that interesting? And that when extending their expertise to human nature and human society, the new men of science, new men of science, science is dead at this point, produced a naturalistic theodicy that legitimized the emerging industrial social order. Burbermensch will be for another day. We'll talk about this and how I don't agree with what he says about some of the things here, and it's how you doing about some of the other ones.
Speaker 3: But there you go.
Speaker 1: Now, if there after that, if there's still not a desire within you to learn more about the ninety es central nutrients and what reality has in store for you when it comes to how you actually prevent yourself from being ill and maintaining true healing through your body when it doesn't naturally. Who was the person I'll look at that. I have some Instagram stuff I gotta share with you too. Oh yeah, that's where it came from. It came from his book. Well, I can't talk about that just yet because the book's not out yet. But okay, get doctor Monsel's Whole Food Supplements for your ninety Central Revitalizing Nutrients with code BB five right there. But you'll see it when you click my site. And there's two doctor Monzo's right, there's doctor Glynham So for his membership, the only guy who actually I trust. These two people are the only two people I trust with my health questions and my health guidance. That's why I present them to you because I have things like that that I'm aware of. So these are the people I want to promote above and beyond anybody else forever. Doctor Lindon, Doctor monsol So, doctor Mons's book. It can be find over here and you can use coopball busers fifteen percent off. I think if you click this it's already in it and there's other things on this site too. I think you can get through my well Buster's discount, all right, So now BB five for five percent off. Remember this link already brings you to a site that most people don't go to because they're going to the main one that's already marked down ten percent off for years to The additional five percent brings us about fifteen percent. Some steffs marked even further down, so you might be getting like seventeen twenty percent for all I know. I didn't look at every single item at BB five or five percent off. You clicked this and you nail the Glaskan Caldive oil. And remember these are four and fifteen miligram You can get a twelve hundred milligram one as well. If you want bigger pills, the Whole Food Multi vitamin A full vicumic blend and then get load more IP six supreme with an acetol. And what do I mean by you can get bigger pills. Well, there's it right here, or you can look at it through the portal right here. You can click this one and then click the twelve the blue rate there and they'll bring it to the bigger gels, all right, but if you have kids, you might want swallow pills if you want them to take the ninety central nutrients too, which I would highly encourage, And I would also highly encourage you to defend them and prevent anything from being poked into their skin. They don't need anything injected into them for any reason whatsoever at all. That is, we need to recorrect our conditioning and not allow them to continue through the sp well they have over us to continue to poison us. Wow, look at that. It's only nineteen twenty two for the whole suit boots. See, holy crap. Yeah, it used to be twenty seven. Now it's nineteen, nineteen twenty two. Pleasure gonna get five percent off? Holy crap, dude, you guys should get the whole Foodvito mis See, that's like not that, that's peanuts. Holy She's then save eight twenty four, So you're gonna get a total thirty five percent off. Look at that. Look at that. I knew that seemed a little I was like, what was up with that?
Speaker 3: Uh? Did a.
Speaker 1: Let's see, Churchill liked the Little Boys allegedly, Yeah, he liked a lot of things, couldn't Churchill was a controlled by a group called the Focus who funded the director. Yes, he was a drinker and a gambler who pissed away all his Yeah, he didn't care what was going on in this country. He cared about maintaining his stupid Or maybe maybe that was a result of him playing with the demonic Evil Jays and the Masonic Order. Maybe he saw what was coming and couldn't handle it and still did his part in it because of fear for his own life. Who the fuck knows what the early reason is. But what he did to Germany was horrific, and he seems awfully confident in some of his statements about how he was quite happy playing the villain. So I don't think that we can say that he was just, you know, drinking himself to death because he was sad. I don't think that works. It all makes sense now, And that's what me and my little joke here is being that, like, we didn't get to the boxing stuff, really, but I have to go do the thing with the thing with my daughter, so we'll do that tomorrow and other stuff too. Won't just be about the boxing stuff all right. Later, Shaw