Speaker 1: We're in we're in virtual reality, and you know, we're creating all these worlds that are farther and farther from like real organic worlds.
Speaker 2: Talking about that little workshop thing I'm doing, she talks about.
Speaker 1: How, yes, she she talked a lot about that.
Speaker 2: And she also talked about how, you know, she struggled with like realizing that like, Okay, this is this is a this isn't all real like this this there is an element of this being like a hologram or whatever, like it could be like a virtual reality. But if it's real to you, then it's real, right, you know, just even if it is some sort of similation, even if the simulations theory does hold true, and and lots of aspects and a lot of things point to maybe this is a simulation, especially if you start really practicing the arts of manifestation and you start realizing how.
Speaker 3: Powerful your thoughts are and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, if that's all, if that stuff holds true, then it is some sort of weird, manipulatable situation, some simulation. Well, okay, that's fine, But at the same time, the word real, we don't we don't even really know what that we don't know what baseline is or not. And so that's where you just kind of got to go, like, all right, before I get to down that rabbit hole and start, you know, freaking out about stuff. I feel like whatever I'm experienc right now seems real to me.
Speaker 1: So that's true. That's the same way I feel.
Speaker 3: It's like you have to hold on to that for as much of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it's nice to like to think about it. And maybe that is true and fine, but like you're saying, you were still living this reality in this consciousness.
Speaker 2: So what's difference If it's as a video game and this is the level I'm in right now, doesn't change that I can't get out of this level and this.
Speaker 3: Is where I'm at right now, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know I have to be a better Zelda character and figure out how to get to the next world. Sure, maybe that's the thing, but for right now, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So I got to.
Speaker 3: Stay in this one yeah, complete this level first.
Speaker 1: Right, and all these things happening at one once one time? Whoa, that is crazy? And multiple timelines.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh the timeline thing that's really does in my head, and especially when you start thinking about the Mandela effect and how okay, well maybe that's.
Speaker 3: Universal line and other timelines.
Speaker 1: Yes, it blows my mind is just wow. And and fractals like how okay, I guess this goes to like I just I keep seeing fractals and everything. I keep seeing everything as a fractal, like the whole inner Earth thing that's just a fractal of the of this body, which is just a fractal of this larger universe or I don't know, yeah, universe, I guess, which is just a fractal of something else, like these endless fractals. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like the fractal thing I totally saw when I was on mushrooms, I mean. And then I also like I sometimes, like last night, I actually had a dream like right before I went to sleep where and I used to have these dreams a lot when I was little, But things like like scales of things would be would almost make me nauseous, like like something would go so tiny to where I could I couldn't even conceive it to like so huge, and it would like fluctuate back and forth, and like I mean, I mean like I could be looking at this cup and in my dream it could be like room down to like.
Speaker 1: Like I've had that same experience.
Speaker 2: Oh you have.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. That's good because I've tried to explain that to somebody before and they've just been I'm what you're saying. That sounds.
Speaker 1: I just was thinking about it the other day. I was like, why does that happen sometimes? And what is what is happening when that happened?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but it makes me uncomfortable, Like physically I can get a little bit nauseous with it.
Speaker 1: It's almost like vertigo kind of but not quite because you're just like it's like Alice in Wonderland, like boom.
Speaker 2: Big and then small yes, and then and then no time flat yes. For me, I feel like it always happens in that in between sleep and awake state, Like it's like it's like I'm heading into dreamland. I'm just about to fall asleep, but I'm not quite there yet, but I'm still conscious, Like that's where that's when I experienced this this thing, And uh yeah, I I I now kind of think of it as fractal land.
Speaker 1: H I didn't think of it like that mine happens. I suppose that use may have happened between dream state and waking state. But now it just it happens in my regular conscious reality, like during the day when I'm awaiting.
Speaker 2: When I was younger, it used to happen to me and during the day all the time too, like like daydreaming. I would just like kind of like start zoning out and then like, uh, I could I could see, I could just envision, like and and sometimes it's a feeling too, like I could feel the expanse of things and then I.
Speaker 1: Feel it, yes, exactly. I just was thinking about that not even two days ago, within the last couple of days, and I was like, what what exactly is happening when that happens? Like what is what what's happening with either dimensions or my mind? Or what exactly is going on? What does this happen? And how? Yeah, and and sometimes when it's happening, I try to figure out, like what's happening, And I'm very aware of it when it's happening, and I kind of like watch and observe it. But then there's there's like no control over it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it doesn't last that long, but it's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you like it or not? Because I never really have liked it. For I wouldn't say like I hated it. It's just like when it comes, I'm like, I'm going to observe it why I have it, But I don't necessarily like the feeling.
Speaker 1: That's the same, that's exactly the same feeling I have. I mean, I yes, it's not like a dislike or like. I just kind of observe it and I just try to figure out why, and I just know it's going to end, and it's just like that's it. It's weird. It's a really weird feeling. It's not like, actually I remember almost the first time that had happened, and it happened in my adult life. This was weird, and I kind of always go back to that experience. My friend's father had died and I was coming back from the funeral and I was sitting in my car. I was probably like twenty five or something, and I was thinking about him, and I I liked him as a person. He was a very nice man, and all of a sudden, I just saw him and he just like floated backwards into foreverness and just like expanded expanded. It wasn't really like, it wasn't him. It was like the essence of him. It wasn't like I saw him, you know, like a ghost or something, but I just like I imagined him. But then all like I thought of him and then and then all of a sudden that experience happened and it but it was him going back and back and back and back into earth, I mean like into the into the sky. And it was just weird because I associated it with like my feeling that I was that I had of like sadness and like that I liked him and like whatever that feeling was that I was having, Like I associated that experience with that. So then every time I have it, I'm like like I try to figure out, like is there a connection to that event or to that feeling of during that event, But that's never that that hasn't it hasn't like revolved around that.
Speaker 2: So my mine had mine started before I remember like I remember, uh that it was something that like was real little like my earliest memories, I used to have like this weird scale thing that would go on and then I also remember being able to kind of induce it when I was little by I would do like this whole thing where you like pressed.
Speaker 3: On your eyeballs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you're laying in bed and then like like you start seeing like little little stars or like kaleidoscope looking stuff and I would squitch my I played with that like whole thing a lot when I was really little.
Speaker 3: I used to love doing that.
Speaker 2: And then because I was like, I'm like seeing the stars, do you the first saw stuff? And then sometimes like that would that would make it darn? And then the first time I I kind of identified.
Speaker 3: It as like a some something is happening.
Speaker 2: Was I watched Fantasia, the Disney movie and it should and it there's a part where it shows like the strings, like the vibration of what sound sounds like like this is an ovo and it'll be and it would be like boom, and it had like all these weird designs where things would get bigger then small, like where if it was loud it was expanded, and then if it was silent like that. And I was like, oh, that's probably the closest visualization I could get to the feeling that I feel with my cell back and forth right, So it was like that, So I remember when I was that's so then like I don't remember the first time I watched fantasos like Little Kid like five or something, and then I remember thinking to myself, Okay, so it must have something to do with sound because or like now, vibration has something to do with vibration, something to do with energy like the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the waves or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the waves of things.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. Yeah, somehow your brain is like caught in that wave or yeah. I don't know, but that makes sense. Yeah, I can I can see that that. That's a good analogy or connection. Yeah, well one time, I mean everything that well, first, the joej just Beenza series that I was watching on Gaya has this The last episode is him using a kaleidoscope and he had like this kaleidoscope guy who had three generations of kaleidoscope makers in his yeah, in his family. And he made this kaleidoscope meditation with from this guy and then had this music and there are all these like he walks you through his meditation. But the thing about it was he was talking about how geometric figures or geometric shapes helped to connect you to the like the other, like you know, like quantum world. Yeah, and they help you also to get like zoned in like your brain is gonna get zoned. But I was thinking about how all of these shapes appear when like the building blocks like of universes, like all these geometric and sacred geometry shapes appear, and it relates back to this crop circle. There's definitely some kind of connection. But then that him talking about that made me think of how I used to also do that with my eyes, because I was like, I feel like I used to see geometric shapes a lot, like when I was a kid. And the other thing I used to do when I was a kid was I had this this wallpaper on my closet which was mostly stripes, but it also had intersecting lines so they were like it was almost like a plaid. Oh right, Okay, it sounds totally ugly, but it was kind of only like medium ugly. It was fine for me at the time. But it was like purple and bank whatever. It was like these grids. And when I woke up in the morning, like on a Saturday morning, and I had time and I would just stay in bed, I would stare at it and my eyes would go in and out of focus, and like it would come three D at me and so I would be like I didn't know it, but I would be like putting myself into this trance and just being like like playing with my eyes and shifting it. But it kind of related to this whole like geometric thing and like you're getting your brain into this brainwave state, and I just like thought of that. So it's just weird. How like kids like just naturally do those things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that is it is weird.
Speaker 2: And I used to have a lot of out of body experiences when I was young, like more than I do now, where like I like right when I'd fall asleep, like I could literally get out of my body and like look at myself. Like I had multiple experiences where I could see my physical body as something looking at myself, and then I would like float to the edge of the steiling of the roof or something, and then I would get like jarred back in Wow.
Speaker 1: How old were you? Mm?
Speaker 2: Like however you are when you're like kindergarten like five six? Yeah, yeah, Like I like, I like that's when I started remembering that.
Speaker 3: But I I know I did that until I was probably like eight or nine. I would I would do.
Speaker 2: That a lot, and I uh, I always wanted to go further, but I would get pulled back in and I before I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe maybe for whatever reason, the physical ceiling was like mentally blocking.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I never I never went past the physical ceiling.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. I've had similar expanding experiences but and being jarred back into my body, but never to the point where I was able to see my body. Not until as I was an adult, and then I was doing more like yeah exactly, and I did. I I was able to hear vibration as I went out of my body, and I could feel like the vibration as it was going back in, like when I was going in and out, you feel like this vibration. And I was able to hold it there, but I could never really like see it. I was able to like see my hands, but that was about it, you know.
Speaker 3: And my my left eye. Uh. Then this probably started four or five years ago.
Speaker 2: But uh, I would say often like maybe once a day, I see like when I like, I'll like all of a sudden, like close my eyes and I'll look up and I see, uh a bright blue spiral like oh big spiral, and yeah, in the bottom of my left eye and it's it's been bothering me. Like I asked the optometrist about it, and like he was like what, and I.
Speaker 1: Was, and it's not like because you're looking at your phone and like your eyes are changing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, and it's the same, and it's always one eye and it and.
Speaker 3: It'll just be like and it doesn't last long.
Speaker 2: It's just like like I'll like close my eye, I'll open my eye and there'll be like h And it's not it's not my focal point.
Speaker 3: It's not what I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: It's in the prefer it's in my bottom pref real vision and it's a bright blue spiral.
Speaker 3: It's been going on for five six years now.
Speaker 1: Oh strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want know what to do about us.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well I had one other out of It wasn't really an out of buddy experience. I think I've told you this, but one time Petro made these like crazy brownies, like special brownies, and it was the first time I'm making those special brownies. So he had no idea. I had no idea. So I wound up eating it and thinking let's just chill and watch a movie. Like five minutes into the movie, I was like oh shit, this is the most intense thing I'm about to experience, And sure enough it was. It was like it was totally crazy. I did not know what to do with myself. So finally I was like, oh, I gotta go to bed, you know. So I just I finally fell asleep. But it was an out of body or I don't even know what it was, but I just I could see like a it was almost like that same experience like a tunnel or a like this like that thing when it was like what we were just talking about when you go like out big and like forward, and there was that and it was like I was going through a tunnel of time, and all of a sudden, I was just like it was like flipping through pages of a book and it was like later I was like, that was probably my Akashik records that I was going through, and I was looking and then I just saw at one point, I don't even know if it was me, but it was something just standing there like like in India, from India, goddess or god that had like you know, like this like all the arms going and like standing in this you know, like like in a pose, like in a dance position, or in a pose and then like doing this dance and then it was just like all this thing in the background that looked like it was either from India or Egypt. And then that was like the most visual that I got. But then it was then that stopped, and then I was like like I was going through another like going through pages of a book, and then it would like come to another image. But that was the only one that I remembered.
Speaker 3: It was crazy, was just us, but that's the only one that you stuck with you.
Speaker 1: That was the only one that stuck with me. Yeah, And that the fact that I was going through like time, It was like I was going through all of these time this time period.
Speaker 2: It is interesting that, like you know, special brown or marijuana does mess with your sense of time in general.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 3: That's true. It's true.
Speaker 2: But I mean like I did some some ones that were pretty heavy, some pretty special cookies and why and it was like I didn't get visuals, but it would be like I don't like I'm not a big fan in general of all that of marijuana just because I don't like the messing with my time that much. But the thing is is like if I moved my hand like this, like I could fill my energy body move like a delay.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was any time I was moving, I could felt, I could feel. So it felt like I was on a psychedelic but with no visuals. So it was just like like I felt like my energy body and my physical body were no longer in sync.
Speaker 3: They weren't connected. So like I feel like everything felt weird and slow.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh my god, I'm going to fall out of my body if I don't want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I think that's one of the that's one of the gifts of it. You know, it's it's like it's a totally different perception, but it could get pretty intense. But yeah, the time thing, and just like that feeling of being like being yeah, just a slow motion of like something having done something and then being like whoa, you know, I haven't had that experience in so long. Whoa, Yeah, Well maybe I should do that I have that experience again anyway. Now. I just figure. Yeah, I mean I think that it's a it's definitely a medicinal plant, you know, it's a it's a nerve for for for medicine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's just abused a lot for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Exactly. That's exactly what I think. That's that's like pretty much it. I think it's abused and overused. But like the essence of her is, you know, just like her gift to the world, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I just think it's like a thing that you should have.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like mushrooms.
Speaker 2: You can't take mushrooms all the time, Like, I think those are very it should be special occasions.
Speaker 1: Stuff, right, yeah, with intention.
Speaker 3: With intention, like that's the thing. But whatever teach there. They can all do whatever they want to do.
Speaker 1: I don't care right exactly people you know, they're just experimenting to