Speaker 1: Now one of your pudding. I got a string going on here, something just cause my dog. Something killed your dog. My dog. We're flying through the air over the tree. I don't know how it did it, Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and he was dead. And once you hit the ground like, I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat what are you putting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here. Did you see what it was or was it was? Standing enough? I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside. Jesus Quice, you bick Hello, hit the boddy out here? What quin? I'm out there? I thought of a bit about text nine. I don't know easy out there. Yeah, I'm walking right head.
Speaker 2: The guys from Sasquatch Recon are back, and they didn't come empty handed. In this episode, we're heading back into the field with a team that doesn't just talk about Bigfoot research. They live it. From the swampy lowlands of South Carolina to the rugged terrain of Rutherford County, North Carolina. These guys are bringing fresh encounters, hard earned experience, and moments that still don't sit right with them. What started as boots on the ground investigation quickly turned into something far more intense. Strange footprints, unexplained vocalizations, and interactions that pushed past the boundaries of what you'd expect from known wildlife. And as the evidence stacked up, so did the questions. They'll walk us through what they found, what they heard, and what they believe was watching them from just beyond the tree line. They also dive into their personal journeys into bigfoot research, the strategies they use in the field, and how some of these encounters begin to cross into the paranormal. This isn't secondhand storytelling. These are first hand experiences from people who keep going back because something out there keeps calling them back. So settle in, turn the lights down just a bit, and let's welcome back the guys from Sasquatch Recon.
Speaker 3: Approximately a year ago, we had an expedition that took place down in South Carolina at a hunting reservation. On that day, we were very fortunate because this area is a lowland area, very swampy, a lot of water, a lot of standing water a year round. However, last summer it was a very dry summer, so we were able.
Speaker 4: To access this.
Speaker 3: One area where normally you can't walk into without chest waiters. So Dwight and I took off and we start walking down through the swamp. He had his dog, Fendy with him, and they were to my left and I was to the right. As we were making a distance down through the swamp, Dwight and I separated.
Speaker 4: He was about fifty yards away from me.
Speaker 3: He dropped back behind me for a little ways and then i'd moved forward. I was specifically looking for footprints or any type of structures I could run across. I happened to run across a print. That print was the first one that I had found down in South Carolina, and I was extremely.
Speaker 4: Excited about it.
Speaker 3: So what I did was I took some red flagging tape and I flagged.
Speaker 4: A tree with it.
Speaker 3: It was still earlier in the afternoon, and I wanted to keep moving forward to see if I could find more prints or more evidence, hopefully a squatch or a dog man or something along those lines, some type of creature. I kept pressing forward. Then Dwight I could hear him. Every once in a while, we'd let out a little whoop to each other, just to let each other know our general location. I had taken my audio recorder and placed it on a stump about halfway into my walk, hoping to catch something on the audio recorder. So I leave my audio recorder on a stump and I keep pressing forward deeper in the woods. I'm going deeper, and I'm going deeper.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 3: I was walking for what felt like a good solid thirty forty five minutes. I had basically gotten to the point of where I was a long.
Speaker 4: Way from base camp. I knew that at that.
Speaker 3: Point I hadn't heard Dwight in thirty minutes. There was no interaction with me and him. Come to find out, he and Findy at that point had turned around and started going back to base camp. So I get to the end of my walk and I'm feeling solid about the footprint that I've already captured.
Speaker 4: I've got it flagged.
Speaker 3: All I've got to do is retrack my steps back to it, picked my audio recorder up if I don't get something, and then go check my track. So I'm at the end of my walk. This was when I first started researching, and I was in an environment by myself. I had seen all these other people, all these other researchers. They were doing the whoops, they were doing the calls, and I thought I'd give it a try. I figured, what the hey, I'm by myself, there's nobody around. I can make a complete fool out of myself. So I picked a branch up that was broken on the ground. It was about a good three inches in diameter. It was completely soaked. It was not a dry stick, and so I grabbed the stick. I hit the tree with it. It made just a thud, nothing loud. The sound didn't really carry. I wasn't happy with it, so I was like, screw that, I'll give it another go. So I took the tree land this time, and I hauled off and swung it as hard as I could to try to get a noise out of it. And I got a great noise out of that one. So I'm standing there and I'm happy with that result. I'm like, okay, waiting on a reply, waiting on possibly another wood knock. I hear absolutely nothing, dead quiet in the swamp. Mind you, I'm still standing there in this location, and my feet are maybe two inches in the mud. That's what I was standing in. So walking through the swamp made no noise. It was just silence. It was easy to navigate, very quiet. So as I'm standing there still beside the tree that I just did the two wood knocks on, what I did next was I said, I'm gonna let out a yell. I gave one of the kind of a reserve yell, stood there for a moment, had nothing reply back, and I was like, oh, come on, I've gone this far. I've done tree knocks, I've done a yell. I'm going to do another yell. So that's when I let out the best yell, of the loudest, most vocalization that I could throw out. So I do that, nothing happens, and I'm like, okay, that's fine, I'll just turn around and go back.
Speaker 4: That's the end of this.
Speaker 3: Just as I was about to turn around and retrace my footprints out of there, that's when I got screamed at. The scream came from the left hand side of me, and the tree was directly still to my left, and when it screamed, I completely froze. I just completely tensed up.
Speaker 4: My body was just tight. I shut my eyes and I was just standing there. I'm like, oh my god, what was that.
Speaker 3: Because I've heard Dwight call, and I've heard Dwight do hollers in the past. This was not anywhere even remotely close to what a human could let out. Matter of fact, Bob or other investigator in Sasquatch recon he probably lets out the loudest yell that I'd heard. This tripled what he could do. So once I heard it and the shock set in, I was just like, oh hell, this is not from the guys.
Speaker 4: This is from a creature.
Speaker 3: An animal of being, a something. There's something out here. It just completely floored me. So I opened my eyes up and I'm just looking straight out ahead of me and this tree is still to my left. I just said to myself, Okay, Chris, now is your time to prove to these guys that you're not scared, You're not a freeedy cat. You're not going to be talked about if you don't move forward on this sound.
Speaker 4: And that's what I did. I told myself.
Speaker 3: I said, Okay, I'm going to take two more steps and look at see if I can see what it is that made that sound that scared me so badly, and I had a firearm on me at the side.
Speaker 4: I remember doing this.
Speaker 3: I put my hand on my firearm and I said, Okay, I'm going to see what's out there. And I took two steps forward. And as I took two steps forward, that's when I told myself, there's no way I'm making another step towards this thing.
Speaker 4: There's no way.
Speaker 3: All I wanted to do is get back to base camp. And I turned around and did a three sixty in the mud right there and started stepping back in my footprints that I had made because I could vividly see him, and I was looking down because one of our fellow researchers, Tim Dills, I had asked him in the past. I said, man, when you saw your first bigfoot, I said, what advice would you give someone? Tim told me to drop your head, don't make eye contact, look at the direction you're wanting to travel into, and don't take your eyes off of it, and just walk slowly out of the woods. And that's exactly what I did. What I feel like happened was I was so deep in the woods by myself alone that when I did the two tree knocks that got its attention, and then when I did the yell with no reply back that after I did that second yell, apparently I upset it. It screamed at me with such a vibrating scream that it vibrated my chest, the hairs on my arms, and my neck stood up, and I was just goosebumped from head to toe. I've told this story a couple of times in a couple people that I told it to said you possibly were zapped.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what zapp was. I knew I was shocked.
Speaker 3: I knew that I was scared, and I knew that I was being honest with myself by wanting to get the hell out of there in one piece, because whatever creature this vocalization came out of it had to have volume, it had to be big, and it had to have one heck of a set of lungs on it to get that type of velocity to come through the woods or the swamp.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was basically scared shitless. So from that point I just started walking back. And as I was walking back, I walked back over and I found my audio recorder where I'd left it.
Speaker 4: I grabbed it.
Speaker 3: Then I kept walking, and I walked to the spot where I found the footprint because my flagging tape, so I knew exactly where it was at. And I'm like, okay, I'm I'm going back to base camp now. I'm gonna get the guys. We're gonna come back out here and we're gonna cast this. And as I was walking, it probably was another forty five minute walk because I was moving slow. I was completely exhausted. When I came out on the long road back to our base camp. I came out maybe six seven hundred yards up the road from where I had entered, because I knew basically my direction, so I wasn't staring at my footprints.
Speaker 4: I was more concerned with just getting back.
Speaker 3: That's all I really wanted to do at that point was just get back. In the meantime, I had composed myself to where I wasn't gonna just come walking up to the guys and waving my arms and going, guys, you're not gonna believe what happened. You have no idea what happened to me or anything like that. I just said, I'm gonna tell them what happened, and I'm just gonna try to take it nice and cool. As soon as I walked back up to base camp, Bob and Dwight asked me. They said, to how did your walk go? And I said, I think it went really good. I said, I think I found a legitimate footprint. That's when Bob said, did you hear that scream or that yell?
Speaker 4: And I said, oh, yeah, I heard it.
Speaker 3: I said it was like thirty forty yards from me when I heard it. We caught the audio pretty good on my audio recorder, even though my audio recorder was probably a quarter mile I will guess a quarter mile from where I ended up at and it got screamed at. But from where base camp was to where it screamed at me was comfortably three quarters of a mile, I would say comfortably. And that's when Bob said, yeah, he said, I heard it all the way back here. So if that tells you anything, this was a very very loud, very dominating sound that came out of the forest. I never got to see it. Bob and I came back down a few months ago to the exact same location and we tried to recreate our steps to go back out there, and unfortunately we couldn't do so because the water level was so high, it was knee high in places, and we didn't bring chest waiters with us. We weren't anticipating that much water level to be there. We had muck boots on and that type of thing, but we were specifically going out there, or at least I was specifically going to retrace my tracks and then hopefully see some more activity or see if there's anything else going on out there. But the swamp had turned back into the swamp. But that was the scariest that I've ever been in my entire life. And I've had some scary instances, but this time was It was beyond scary for me. That's my story on that.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 1: One of my.
Speaker 5: Most interesting experiences took place in a spot we called a field.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you want me the name.
Speaker 5: Exactly where that is. It's in Rutherford County in North Carolina. We had a whole lot of stuff go on at that field. Remember what we did the day before, We may have pulled an overnight or somewhere, I don't know where that was.
Speaker 6: But the next day.
Speaker 5: I'd got up in the afternoon and I had my dog's fending got it. And so back then, this was twenty seventeen, if me and you Bob pulled an overnight or usually on Saturday.
Speaker 6: Afternoons, I'd take them too. Well, a lot of times I'd.
Speaker 5: Come out of woods when it was getting dark and all that. And so I went up to the field. And previously, like I said, a lot of stuff that went on at that field.
Speaker 6: There was one time when we found a footprint where you found it.
Speaker 5: We were always hearing wooden knocks. I feel it is like wood knock Central. When we found that footprint that time, there were a couple of wood knocks. I started going in the woods. You like, going back here and sit down, listen. We heard a lot of wood knocks. So I went up to that field and it's the first time that I took Finn and.
Speaker 6: Got it up to that field.
Speaker 5: This was twenty seventeen, and we walked around the field looking for prints.
Speaker 6: It was late in the evening.
Speaker 5: Sam was still shining pretty good, but it was slowly going down, and all of a sudden, through the brush, I thought I saw something looking.
Speaker 6: At me, and I zoomed in on and I had a zoom camera. I was doing was taking pictures.
Speaker 5: I probably should have been taking video, and I took a picture through with.
Speaker 6: Them and I was zoomed. Then I say, damn, that's a face right there.
Speaker 5: I took a picture of it and it turns out good, and to this day that's one of the best daytime pictures that I ever got. So I heard a bunch of rustling around, moving around.
Speaker 6: I looked back to there.
Speaker 5: Then all I saw was darkness. I didn't see a face or anything. So I started panning around with my camera. I didn't have a tripod, so when you zoom in you don't have a trumpot, it gets kind of shaky. That's a pretty good camera overn So I started zooming in where I started hearing the noise taking pictures. So here and there I zoom in to see a face really good picked the picture, and that really got the idea from me that instead of using binoculars, because I always carve binoculars with me, as zoom camera was actually better than any binocular than I can use. So from that point forward to this day, I always have a zoom camera so I can zoom in and use that. It's kind of like binoculars. But the movement kept going around. It was on the perimeter of the field. This was before we had an experience where the cameras shut down and we saw some figures walking in the tree line.
Speaker 6: This is that same tree lawn. Well, later on that would happen.
Speaker 5: So overall, I ended up getting maybe six decent picks on a face out in the woods.
Speaker 6: And to this day, that's something that every once in.
Speaker 5: A while I think about again, I think back on, and probably at least four to five times a year I go up there and take the dog. I just got one dog now, and just do try to reenact that and see if that day happens again, because if it happens again, I think I handled the whole situation a whole lot better than when I handled it that day. Now, as it turns out, this may have been Yeah, this was before we had taken some people up there, some other folks that are squatchers, and they got I don't know if it's a thermal head. I think that may have been using your thermal and we got a hit in a.
Speaker 6: Corner in the side of over there.
Speaker 5: Later on we took another gap there that we known for years.
Speaker 6: You got to hit.
Speaker 5: He heard something over in that same area and you shined at your thermoll over there. I pointed your thermoll over there and got a hit. That's pretty decent. And so that area has had so much happen, and in that one little corner there's always something.
Speaker 6: There was a hurricane blowing through it one time.
Speaker 5: I can't remember the name of the hurricane, but it blew a canopy up in the air and blew it right on the corner, and we went over there and got it. While we were picking it up, something was just moving around. Yeah, the wind and everything was blowing, but you heard it stopping around, moving around in that same corner. Then right after that, we went back to the treeline area and we smelled that pissy smell, one of the few times I've actually gotten a whiff of that pissy riding the.
Speaker 6: Egg so foraric type smell.
Speaker 5: And so that whole field area has got stuff going on there. So every once in a while, take the dog and just go back go around that tree line, hoping that day come out again where I.
Speaker 6: Can get some more pictures. Yeah, but that's that one story I always think about and I.
Speaker 5: Don't think I've told it too often. I'm not a good storyteller. And you talk a lot about stuff that happens and stuff.
Speaker 6: We went through.
Speaker 5: That's one thing with men my dogs that happened and the dogs they didn't really act peculiar and they would sniffed the air a little bit and get a little bit excited.
Speaker 6: They didn't really act. They didn't go off of that crazy that day.
Speaker 5: But I was going crazy trying to take pictures of everything that was right around that field.
Speaker 6: So that is going to really active area. Yeah, but we spent a lot of time.
Speaker 5: I think that we went there maybe fifteen to twenty straight times.
Speaker 6: We heard at least three would we heard at least.
Speaker 5: Three good wood knucks every dog one time and one time we went.
Speaker 6: Up there, and we went up there late.
Speaker 5: We sat up and there was some going that we didn't know exactly where he was, but turns out he was up in the corner. We heard some wood knucks or some things going on. This guy walked out. We saw him when he walked down. We were like, okay, that's the guy. The vehicles down there by the road close to where we park, So this guy walked out and we thought he.
Speaker 6: Was gonna lead.
Speaker 5: They say, he walks back up maybe I don't know. Fifteen twenty minutes later he put all this stuff up. So he talks to us, and while he's talking to us, there's a loud wood knight like a babe roof would not go out, and he looks back in that area.
Speaker 6: He said, what's that?
Speaker 5: He's I've been hearing a lot of things go on while I was sitting there.
Speaker 6: He said, but what's that right there? What does that? The wind ain't blowing. The men Bob just looked at each other and didn't really say too much.
Speaker 5: I can't remember everything you said, but later on when he left, that was just a second.
Speaker 6: He was actually from the same city that we were from. I should have got his name whenever didn't get his name.
Speaker 5: But that whole area, that whole field is really a special place where had to take Tim up there one day.
Speaker 7: Oh, definitely trail your side of the first time me and you. I took you up to that culder and we went up on the hill.
Speaker 5: Oh with the airport lug And so that's the same field area we had been going there.
Speaker 6: For a while.
Speaker 5: So a couple of times we had said, why don't we get on that hill behind the field, because you could look down on the field see everything that's going on, and we might get a better view two of the mountains across because occasionally there will been some like weird light school and I don't know if there's meteors or whatever.
Speaker 6: And so we decided one day, hey, we're gonna do that.
Speaker 5: We're gonna go up the field. So we packed all our stuff up. I packed my stuff up and maybe two depel banks.
Speaker 6: Bob had some banks.
Speaker 5: And so we started out, went from the road, went across the field, went into the woods. There's no trails right there, so it's just thick foldinge. So we hit one old forest service road or really on the road, but all for service, maybe a logging trail, and then we.
Speaker 6: Start to go up.
Speaker 5: We walk over I don't know, maybe fifteen mounds of bear poop, bear turns, bear patties on the yard.
Speaker 6: And we keep going up and we rest every once in a while, we kept bowling downs.
Speaker 5: We made it up like a quarter of the way and there's another and I swear this place, this whole area's game lands.
Speaker 6: But you walk through the woods, you're going to find a fire road, an old logging road. You're just gonna find one out there.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's been over and over again that I've just traced through the woods off trail.
Speaker 6: There really ain't no trails there.
Speaker 5: Starting to be honest with just all gamelands and just find another.
Speaker 6: Over rown forest road.
Speaker 5: And so we passed that and keep going up. Byly, we're just warm out and tired. It's definitely on an incline like this right here, so if you misstap, you're gonna roll a good little ways. So we dig out a spot to set the chair.
Speaker 6: So I'm setting like in one spot, bottoms like over in the corner.
Speaker 5: We got two little flat spunk and we had one of our best nights ever as far as wood Knocks go, I'm thinking it's like seventeen eighteen wood Knocks. On the night, we saw some lights across the way.
Speaker 6: I saw a light that went up above the.
Speaker 5: Mountain into the clouds, into the sky. It broke the line of the mountain and then went right back down, just like a brown mountain light situation. We saw a satellite that the whole scene is clear up through the stars and everything. So we saw what was satellites, what was planes the same time, these wood knocks keep going, so then we hear again little drops behind us.
Speaker 6: Something's coming up behind us. At one point in time, something came up behind.
Speaker 5: Bob, and Bob stood up, turned around and said, that's it. Don't you get any closer. I know you're right there. I don't know what you are. You need to go on.
Speaker 6: And I was sitting the third want you, Maddie.
Speaker 5: And then maybe twenty minutes later, so I feel like something's right up on my butt, right behind me again. The mountain's going up. It's all thick foliage. There's a lot of treefall.
Speaker 6: You can't see nothing.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised we made it that high up the mountain, just walking straight up there toting all the damn airport look is that we were toeing up.
Speaker 6: But I feel like someone's behind me.
Speaker 5: So I'm standing up, taking this few steps back, and I don't say nothing.
Speaker 6: Bob's like, what's wrong. I'm like, what's behind me now?
Speaker 5: And so I just wait until I think whatever it is moves off, and then I set back down again. But I've roll That was one of the best nights we ever had. In some of the pictures we really didn't get I don't.
Speaker 6: Think a lot of video out of that. It was really difficult to move around because.
Speaker 5: Again it got dark, and if you make one wrong step, you definitely didn't want to fall asleep.
Speaker 6: We were by looking at each other and say, hey, don't follow us.
Speaker 5: So because you fall asleep and you lean down, you're gonna be rolling down the mountain. You ain't gonna have no bullet in your head and falling down the mountain, You're gonna be rolling down the mountain all on your own.
Speaker 7: So talking to my sold wherever it is, we're gonna have to fight because we can't.
Speaker 5: Run now, you can't running ut And so we stayed there all night long. We were there when the sun was going down, We were there when the sun came up, and across the way in the mountain, lying the mountain ridge, we saw a light in the middle of it. As time went on and the sun's coming up, we ended up realizing there had to be somebody carrying.
Speaker 6: A light or a land more likely a lannern by the.
Speaker 5: Way it was moving around like someone was holding a bright ass landern and at one point in time it stops and it goes up and down like almost like there's siglung to us that they seek us there.
Speaker 6: And then it goes through and disappears.
Speaker 5: And this is as the sun coming up, and I don't really know at that point.
Speaker 6: You could see enough.
Speaker 5: I don't really know who would have such a bright ass almost like a gas lander like the one that you had that propane lanner, and it was just bright as.
Speaker 6: Hell, And that was weird.
Speaker 5: That was really I've often thrown It was at Elvis peddling this three wheeler a front of those old fire roads.
Speaker 6: And he had his little winny dog, his flag, and he had a landern hanging on the three wheelers. I don't know.
Speaker 5: That was weird right there, but then that could be your story. But then right after that we had it out. We went up straight back down, me and Bob. We both failed out several times. My arms were dead. We made it back to the van and we went home, and I think we both slept all day and we hit each other up that evening, like around seven or eight, were like I'm just getting up, Like me too, I'm just getting up. But that was a pretty special night one I always remember if if for anything else, a lot went on, but the trouble we had just to get up to that point.
Speaker 6: We were just at that point in time.
Speaker 5: We were just in the middle of going every weekend really into it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we could both walk a country.
Speaker 5: Mile at that point in time, and that was just to get to that point. We've always talked about going back, but we've never gotten back up there again. There's got to be an easier way to get over there.
Speaker 6: If there is, I don't really know it.
Speaker 5: And you know what, I really don't know exactly what's on the top of that little hill because there's ridges behind it. I don't know if that hill leads to that ridge that we walk before, or I don't know if it's down below it. It's hard to tell. There's so much denseness in there.
Speaker 6: So I'm often wondered.
Speaker 5: That's on one of my little bucket list things as far as what we've done to go back there and maybe make it to the top and see what's up there. But in terms of hearing wood knocks and hearing movement around, and then realizing that if you're up at that point you can see anything that comes in out again, that's a one way in to get back to that road where the church is at the end, and then that's one way out. I don't know how many miles it is, but it's still several miles. I don't know, Man, it ain't as long as some others, but it maybe eight or nine miles, seven to eight miles something like that. And you can just see if you're up there, you can see everything. So I don't know if a lot of times wood knocks signaling who's coming in and who's in there, somebody's in there and who's leaving. But that's a great tactical point to.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see we're right back after these messages.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we're right in there now.
Speaker 5: I'll look up at that heel and I wonder if something sitting up there watching.
Speaker 4: Us right now exactly exactly Tim.
Speaker 6: I thought we was just gonna walk up on this one with him, big dead good lord. I didn't know it was like that. The hill. You can see over the field, but it don't look that downing. But then when you get on it, damn, I mean it's just the ridge all over again.
Speaker 7: The family was carrying chairs and all kinds of I was carrying three double bags at least one chair.
Speaker 6: You were carrying more than I was, I think, because.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I was carrying a tuber, but I know you were carrying a cook.
Speaker 6: We had all kind of struff.
Speaker 5: But when we got when we dug our spot out, when we finally gave up clown and dug or spot, we had everything we needed.
Speaker 6: But hell, it was just nice to sit down in the damn chair.
Speaker 5: At that point in time, I really wasn't looking to work a camera, so I was just looking to sit there.
Speaker 6: And this did not fall off the bout.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was like we had to dig out spots to sit the chair.
Speaker 6: I did those a little bit, not long.
Speaker 7: I thought I had to kept waking myself up because I was like ship, I rolled forward.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna stop caring collar.
Speaker 5: That's one night I didn't doze. I know I'm the king dozer, but that night I didn't those. One damn time I was one.
Speaker 6: Away, we heard a bunch of them. It was like insane what not?
Speaker 4: All around?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like three sixty wouldn't I I don't know. I think that they knew that we were up there. They didn't exactly know where we were at, and they were just going back and forth, and you just got the vibe that they were concerned about where we were at.
Speaker 6: So you're just getting there high Green.
Speaker 8: We had it.
Speaker 6: You're right on that. Seriously.
Speaker 7: I stood up at one time. I'm thinking I'm fighting. I don't know what I'm probably lose. But that was something big behind him. Might been a bear, no going to run training back.
Speaker 6: I was hollering. So I was like, whatever it did, we just hope it wasn't a cat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I remember we were talking about you. We'd rather be a squatch than a cat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, b than a camp Yeah for that bugger. He prom more likely running. They're just curious.
Speaker 5: A cat just might jump on you and take you down the mountain and take you out one.
Speaker 6: Of your phone. We did have the fall. We packed up and I fell probably four or five times, like.
Speaker 4: On my butt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just fell on my boat. And number I've never been something glad and getting the car in my life.
Speaker 5: Oh, you talk about sitting down in the van and how good it felt just to sit down. It felt good just sitting there. I paid fifty dollars for that seat I felt good.
Speaker 6: Lord, you want to tell us real quick about how you how I got into Squatches? Yeah, I ain't got into Squatch.
Speaker 5: I was what probably you'd call a fan boy for a long time, just interested in it.
Speaker 6: From the seventies bigfoot craze.
Speaker 5: I remember being a kid and watching all these documentaries.
Speaker 6: And then the.
Speaker 5: Funny thing is, years later, when YouTube came about, I looked up a lot of these old episodes that I hadn't seen in a long time that someone.
Speaker 6: Would post on YouTube.
Speaker 5: And I think that's the great thing about YouTube is you can look back on all these old documentaries and.
Speaker 6: We'd kind of relive that.
Speaker 5: But the big thing that stands out to me is I'm a kid and Grover Krantz comes on talking about the Cripplefoots tracks. He talks about hell, he shows one print that looks really good. Then he shows his other print that looks all distorted. So he starts talking about it, and he said, if someone hoaxed this right here.
Speaker 6: Then they gotta know about anatomy in.
Speaker 5: Bowl structure, because this isn't just a giant reproduction of a human foot that's crippled. The bones are set farther bank that are broken, and those bones are what you would need to support an eight hundred pound creature. So even though I'm a kid, I'm comprehending all that.
Speaker 6: Maybe I don't know seven or eight at that time that I.
Speaker 5: See that, that just really sticks in my mind. Of course, the Patterson Giveling film got so many people into it. Especially when you're young and you see that, you're either gonna make up your mine right away as either fake or you're gonna believe it.
Speaker 6: Of course I believe that, and Dad looked like a real creature to me.
Speaker 5: But Gruver Krantz talking about the cripple foot is what got me hooked. Then from that, anything with big fot on and I watched it, and I just's all mysteries had big Foot on. Yeah, I was gonna watch that if it didn't have Bigfit in it. I wasn't gonna watch Robber Stacked. I'd be in the bedroom and my would be watching us all Mysteries. A lot of times that my mom would be like, hey, do why they got a segment on big Fitts. I'd come out of the bedroom and sit there and watch the TV. Anything about Bigfoot. I was into now hiking and camping a whole lot in my later twenties early thirties, then fell off of it for a little while. I always have big fit on my own when I was out there, but I wasn't technically quote unquote squatching, just going camping. But I always had thought about Bigfoot when I was out there. And then you go too fast forward all the way to like two thoy thirteen fourteen, when Survivor.
Speaker 6: Man Bigfit came on. That's your latest big fit thing. I was jacked up for it.
Speaker 5: There's a good show, we're good program, not cutting anybody down.
Speaker 6: So I ain't gonna get int the details.
Speaker 5: About that, but I was disappointed in in the end. And that's when I started thinking, why don't I do my own research? Because when I was a kid growing up, it's all about the Siberia, the Himalayas.
Speaker 6: And the Pacific Northwest. That's the whole spin.
Speaker 5: John Gray, Peter Burn, Roger Patterson, all those guys from the Pacific Northwest. Even Peter Burn who search versaskwatch or the yetting Himalayas, he gave that up and he went to the Pacific Northwest. And so that's where you really think if you're gonna hunt big fot when you're in America.
Speaker 6: You going to the Pacific Northwest.
Speaker 5: Then of the course of time you become aware with the Appalachia Mountain Chain in sightings that have been over here, it's no different than over here, and you've got a lot of wooded area. If these creatures exist, then they're going to be over here too. So there's many accounts that I really believe happened in this area in the Appalachia Mountain Chain. Even below that, of course, we had the Knobby big Foot, and I really believed some of those accounts.
Speaker 6: Some I didn't, but some I did so at that point time, being.
Speaker 5: Frustrated with where research is going in there, realizing that if it's on TV EI, they're trying to make a buck, they're trying to get rating, so trying to do this and that, and people that don't know about Bigfoot, they're gonna get into it.
Speaker 6: They're gonna hear what other people say. It's gonna influence them.
Speaker 5: And I saw a whole lot in that particular TV show where the lead gun, who's a good survivor gun, he was influenced by one other people were thinking, and you got to keeping up in mine, to what's going on. So anyway, it wasn't that show's fault, but I had just grown to a point and it was building where I was frustrated with it and decided to go out and do my own thing.
Speaker 6: And that's what got me into research, and I hooked up with you.
Speaker 5: You showed me the booksnail camera that wasn't that much money.
Speaker 6: I got that.
Speaker 5: I got some interesting things on that, some interesting things happen, and then I went down that rabbit hole and now I got two thermals. I don't know, maybe fifteen trail cameras. I've probably got six of them out right now. I'm losing them right and left. Just lost one today. The strap's there, the camera's gone, So does someone steal it?
Speaker 6: It is in a pretty remote spot. Did something grab it? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've got some interesting things on trail cameras with people say don't use trail cameras.
Speaker 6: All these researchers say, don't use a trail camera.
Speaker 5: But I've gotten a lot of interesting things, and I've learned a whole lot using trail cams.
Speaker 6: But we also have thermals.
Speaker 5: I think between all of us, I mean, between me and you and Tim, I think at this point in time we got a lot about.
Speaker 6: Four or five thermals between us.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about getting another one, but now I'm in that rabbit hole, and really, as a researcher today, I think the biggest thing that you can do is use thermals. But also you still need to go out during the day as well. You need to mix up your whole research scheme. Don't be scared to try try different things. That's where we're at right now. We're thinking about how can we do different experiments and different things. You can always pick an area or even the area and pick a spot in.
Speaker 6: The area and try different things.
Speaker 5: But what really got me into it was just getting hooked as a kid, and that just ended up getting.
Speaker 6: Me to this point.
Speaker 5: We can do something like this again, but talk about a different experience. And you get to a point where you got so much primo stuff. You put all your primo stuff together and you got a great documentary.
Speaker 7: Oh man, we got some much awesome stuff.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you this story. I have a high witness here.
Speaker 7: We drove it to the field at South Mountain night in the bank and it's like this and it's around the curtains mountains.
Speaker 6: When you get all that really good, it's almost like being around your aut right. So we come around and it's pretty narrow round. It's pretty much one leg.
Speaker 7: If you meet somebody, hope you meet in a good place where you can both get back.
Speaker 6: So that's how narratives. And then there's this good little grain that goes up to work with heart. So I stopped. I'm backing him. I get out of the truck. I get to the back door and Leg's talking to somebody.
Speaker 7: So I get around the.
Speaker 6: Edge of the van. This is bizarre, but I'll promise you this is the truth. You can't even make this sh You know. There's a dude that looks like a sixty five year old Elvis Presley on a three wheel bicycle. What's one of them flags? Yeah, and he's got a docs and on a rope leader behind him coming the same way we does, can't And he's got jet black car. This is an old dude. He's got jet black and he's got big sideburns just like Elvis. Yeah, he's got the whole Elvis dude going on.
Speaker 9: Thinking about it was Youngewood I had to meet him somewhere.
Speaker 5: And he don't say a word. He just smiles and he is kind. It's almost like he's on a parade float. Yeah, and his legs is moving, but you're not here in the gravel popping or anything. He's like he's on a parade float. And I was surprised about it at the time. And he just seemed to go by so quickly and he was gone, Yeah, Bob got a glimpse of him, and we're like.
Speaker 6: I was like, why don't Finny come from? I'm like, I didn't see him when we were driving on the road. He would have been on the side of the road. He had to have been. Yeah, he ain't over here in the woods.
Speaker 7: And there ain't no way that old man peddled that three wheel bicycle with a dog behind him with legs.
Speaker 6: No I canna keep up with you? Yeah, nothing, Tim We come out backed up.
Speaker 7: I get out and look around back by how I get to the back doors of van.
Speaker 6: Dwake's hawking somebody. I'm like, is he talking to his Is he talking to him?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 6: Clear about the van?
Speaker 7: And there's other us on the throm.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't know, you know all that look I thought about no way, No dang, no way. I thought about that a whole line of I've often wondered now, and I don't really believe in the woo it's parked. I mean to tell me, I've often thought, now, is that some kind of time traveler or something?
Speaker 6: It's just crazy. It's just if you were a time traveler, then what would you be interested in doing.
Speaker 5: If you were just a time traveler. The world that you lived in, it's pretty much gone.
Speaker 6: You don't have all this no more than you're in the future.
Speaker 5: You probably put a premium on Okay, let me walk down a dirt road like this, because there's no more woods anymore. The woods is all gone. The beauty of the earth is all gone. So if you could travel back in time, and you'd pay anything just to walk this little stretch of woods and then get za back by your time, I don't know, man, or like you said, some people you said, well, I ain't gonna not remain. But you said that that group you hung out with might have told you that was some kind of alien.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, in blind.
Speaker 9: The thinking about it is even in Bible Times it talks about Portal Jacob's Ladder, shame, the ladder down to the Earth and the angels ascending and descending on it.
Speaker 6: There's portals.
Speaker 9: They have to be portals for the angels to travel from outside.
Speaker 6: Of this universe. Well, it gives me about the Bible too.
Speaker 5: It always talks about people that are out of place where they're at. One of the stories, the townspeople are demanding to see what Maybe I don't know if it's the nephile them or what the name was in the Bible, but they were demanding to see these people. They wanted to know them. And of course people interpret that in a lot of different ways. But there were people that were almost being sheltered by the big wigs of the city at the time that didn't really belong there, So who were they?
Speaker 9: Just like the story of Shaw the Gomark, when the angels come down to destroy the city and the city was so wicked that they went to Lot's house to get Lot and his family because they was the only ones to get them out, and they still tried to get through the door to them, even though they had been struggled blindness. Their hearts was so hard and so corrupt that they're trying to get through the door to them even though they're just struggle with blindness.
Speaker 6: Ain't fancy. I'm just simple, I'm just me. I don't one understand this. I need a simple explanation.
Speaker 9: So everything that think of what's outside that we know about, we know there's millions of galaxies and stuff like it in our universe, So.
Speaker 6: They has to be portals.
Speaker 9: They have to be portals from those beings to get from one to the other. These last days, everybody's hollering, Aden, there's the dayliens that build all this with their technology and all that stuff. So seeing stuff like, honestly, I don't surprise me because there's.
Speaker 6: Stuff that comes up.
Speaker 9: I've seen people just uppear on side of the road on the dish cab.
Speaker 6: They'll be gone buying.
Speaker 9: All of a sudden somebody standing there that wasn't our two seconds ago.
Speaker 6: Well that was the weirdest one for us. Love day I brought hope.
Speaker 8: They say, you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay and I don't want to be alone. World up it.
Speaker 10: Chid this chart, that chart everything can you ride back? Ride back? And the joy for me? Joy stay right there, come it right away, still states Stills still stay inside, side inside in st st state, stills still games, and still stills US States, says MS