Speaker 1: What is up, guys? How is it?
Speaker 2: Everybody knows?
Speaker 1: Everybody knows everybye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, every yeah yeah, right bye, everybody.
Speaker 2: Backstreets back all right.
Speaker 1: Good morning, guys. I hope everyone is staying safe. This morning is Thursday morning in the South? Good morning? How is everyone doing this morning? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I hope. I know everyone is getting ready to go to work, school, waking up. Oh God puts us at the right place at the right time. But good morning, guys, okay, okay, bye, what's up guys? Good morning? How is everyone doing this morning?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Bye, Good morning guys. I hope everyone is staying safe. Mhm zoom m yeah. I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I hope when when we I know it's I know it's early in the morning. What's up?
Speaker 4: Is your boy?
Speaker 1: Jake Hudson again? Like subscribe? Hit that notification? Busy I'm missing upload? Yeah, yu, hope everyone is staying safe this morning. Yeah. I just want to say to people, m M dot does moveing.
Speaker 2: Or oh.
Speaker 5: Dum mm hmm everybody news everybody news.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what is up? I hope everyone? M you know what I want to say to people, thank you to all the people that have you know, by the way, let me see it will be h shit love h Yeah. But I hope everyone is staying safe. I know, yeah, I hope it because if anybody does watching it.
Speaker 6: Boshm.
Speaker 1: If anybody that does one on my.
Speaker 2: Support.
Speaker 1: There you go. But I just want to say that I do appreciate everybody. I want to sing song for you guys. Skate a bye Native. This was just hit. While she never had it all on PROZACTI day, husband's a CPA. Her dream ran out of the door and she turned twenty four only been one man? What happened to her plan? She was gonna be in, not just she was gonna be a star.
Speaker 4: She was going to.
Speaker 1: Shake her ass on a hotel. White's nice car, her Lo SUV is now the and me look at her rabber's life and duh. It has been alright since Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, Way before Ravana, there was YouTube and Blondie and music.
Speaker 4: Still on MTV.
Speaker 1: Her two kids in high school. They tell her she is uncle. So she's pretty hockey pack with nineteen nineteen, nineteen eighty five, She's seen all the classics. She knows every line Breakfast, Breakfast Club, pretty m Pink, even saying Alma's fired. She walked out to whim not a big limb biscuit band? Does she get her hand? A member of Random Hand wears the minuscirt made of snake skin. Who's the other guys?
Speaker 4: Is singing in Benne?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: When did reality become TV? What happened to sitcom? Gimptures on the Ready was sprinting? Madonna maybe before Novana maybefore Nevaa and YouTube and Blundee and music still on MTV. Her two kids in high school. They tell her that she's uncle preoccupied with nineteenth nineteen, nineteen eighty five, she hates.
Speaker 4: Time, Maya stop.
Speaker 1: When did Martley Cruz become classive rock? Classic rock? And when did Uzy become an actor? Please make this stop? Stop stop and bringing back bring team Dona Maybefore Neirvana there was YouTube and Puntee and music still on MTV. Her two kids in high school, they tell her that she's uncle. She's still preoccupied in nineteen eighty five since lusting Bruce Prinsteen Herna Maybe before Vana there was YouTube and plentee and music still on MTV. Her two kids in high school. They tell her that she's uncle. She's still preoccupied in nineteen nineteen, nineteen eighty five. There, yeah, there was me singing on nineteen eighty five by buoling pursuit. Yeah, but what's up, guys. How's everybody doing? Mhm, I gotta do something.
Speaker 7: I gotta do a little better them.
Speaker 1: Because mhm bloom putting people on the.
Speaker 2: H m hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. M Yeah. You know, this is just the morning show for me. This is just the morning thing for me to do. I'm not I'm not here to like you know. I just want to say thank you guys so much to the streamer, you know, h yeah, but I want to say that the bands are more important than our fans are more important. You know, you guys are the ones that that put put You guys are so am The fans are amazing, and we do appreciate the fans here. And you know, by the way, I just wanted so let me show you the I just wanted to do a quick thing for you guys. That's all the stickers right there that we have. Plus there's stickers right here, and yes, it's geek Frog one too, yay, but I'm covering so what I'm thinking about. M hm, Hey, what's up to jer good morning? Just showing the people the stickard word, you know what?
Speaker 4: I yeah for as me, Yeah, but I wanted.
Speaker 1: To pop on into a strain for you guys. You know, I'm very happy. I'm very happy in my life. You know, I'm not here to I'm not trying to put someone you know, I'm not like someone like a certain person in our life that has to relive, you know, I have here's the thing with Chris. I have with with with Chris and them. I had to relive every time that he got in our community or he came in on the show, he would bring up someone from from the old community. And you know, I'm not trying to put out like you know, yeah, you know. It's it's funny that you forget the the when you forget the bad times, and you always think of the good times with when some Yeah, I hope that everyone is staying safe today. I want to say thank you to anyone that has been you know. Yeah, yeah, okay, there's a look at them all right. And also if you guys are noticing, uh, there is a different world two platform. We're not on Kick anymore. We're not on Kick anymore because I was getting tired of like them, you know, the little bit of views, and then anytime that we try to do a show over there, it's usually a bot that comes in. But I want to say thank you guys to the point where we're that's I are YouTube.
Speaker 8: Oh crep, No, I forgot, I happen to do it this way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's want somebody to send you guys over them. Let me see yay h h yeah, alright guys, look guys. Bye,