Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, the world famous Ben and Skin show on Luca Day. Luca's returned to Dallas with the Lakers. We'll get into this throughout the show, but we're really going to get into it next, So don't go anywhere. This is coming up here and just about ten minutes. You don't want to miss that conversation. But this segment right here is brought to you by Brandon Hurtado and Totto Barbecue, some of the best barbecue you could ever have in your life. Locations in Mansfield, Fort Worth, Arlington, two locations at globally Field, one in Dallas at the Farmer's Market. But right now it's time for young Kevin to talk about weird things found in ubers.
Speaker 3: Yes, Uber does this report every year.
Speaker 1: You know, here are the kind of weirdest things that we found leftover. People take Uber ride and they leave something in there, and there's always weird stuff. Phone wile at keys. Those are the big three sex toys, luggage four sex toys didn't quite make it, but vaping vapes.
Speaker 3: You quite those things? Huh yeah sometimes Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dallas came in as the number nine city in terms of being forgetful, so good job.
Speaker 3: That's not a beat Houston. When you say beat, where was Houston at?
Speaker 1: They were tenth? They were actually last. Forgetful that we didn't beat them. Yeah, I think being forgetful of a normal thing.
Speaker 2: Is that per capita or is that just overall gross forgetfulness?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Probably probably a percentage. Okay, Uber's probably not a half assed in this. Okay, this is a big click clickbait story for them every year, because I could see Toledo being number one, but they just don't have that many people.
Speaker 3: But per capita, they're very forgetful.
Speaker 1: That was New York, Miami, Chicago, La, Washington. Let's get to the weird stuff though. A DJ mixing board. Why hey, DJ's got to get a ride to his next gig.
Speaker 3: I could see, But how do you even fit that? I guess it's not that big mixtures, you know, eighteen inches by eighteen Wait, that's look the one thing you need for a gig? Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 1: Remember pour it out, poor shippy number forty seven. A taxidermied rabbit.
Speaker 3: Okay, why do you have that? Why not?
Speaker 1: You know, maybe you went to get it taxi dermid and uh, while you're stuffing it, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Get a drink and then I'll uber home. Are you as a hunter? Are you proud of that kill?
Speaker 3: Hey? Man, I shot a rabbit. It might have been a pet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, when I first thought thumper lives in the form of being on your desk.
Speaker 1: But if you're a hunter, I think you do honestly, way more easier to brag about a rabbit then, short of deer, Well, yeah, deers are huge.
Speaker 2: I hunt, but I hunt rabbits with automatic weapons.
Speaker 3: Forty six ten live lobsters?
Speaker 2: Why do you leave ten live lobsters? First of all, they're alive. There's a lot of them. They got their little pinchers taped together.
Speaker 3: They're like trying to pinch the uber driver. What we had some fake blood? Of course?
Speaker 1: Halloween? Right, that's that seems that's easy to put that one together. It is hard to kind of make some of these work. Some ozimpic, What what is your vile of mozipic?
Speaker 3: I guess they take that to a lab to make sure that's what it is.
Speaker 1: I like this one.
Speaker 3: Divorce papers okay, god, oh you're cleaning out your car.
Speaker 1: I think that was on purpose, the divorce paper or still like that a sewing machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Harry Potter wand Christina see.
Speaker 1: So the smaller things I can see leaving behind, something like a sewing machine or a DJ mixboard.
Speaker 3: Here's what I think happened on the sewing machine.
Speaker 2: I think an old lady passed away and the sun went in there, and he was like, God, my mother loved the sewing machine. I just can't give it away. But what a beat down. They have to keep the sewing machine. So his plan was to get into an uber and purposely leave it there and go, oh my god, the sewing machines gone. You can't track.
Speaker 3: Down an uber.
Speaker 2: I do wonder if people are purposefully leaving things, yeah, because I know that, like certain things are hard to throw away. Like it's like you can't apparently, you can't just throw away a flag. You got to take it to a police department or fire station or something like that. You can't just throw it away. I'll throw it away. No, you can't. Marines will come and get you. Yeah, the marines, the trash guys.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: The only way that you can properly dispose of a flag is to actually go overseas and engage in combat and just you know, while in the middle of combat, the flag gets destroyed.
Speaker 1: That's the only acceptable way any of those who are triggered right now. I didn't say an American flag. I said an old cowboys flag.
Speaker 3: Respect.
Speaker 2: No, the only way you can throw away an American flag is to go deliver it to like a I think a post office or a police department or fire department, something like that. So they're like, I don't want this, but if you've gotten an uber, though, you could actually get the.
Speaker 3: Same goes with an American League pennant, Oh are you lighting around here?
Speaker 1: A photograph of me and my friend at Benny Hannah.
Speaker 3: They come out with the polaroid. It's so great. Every birthday. A plunger.
Speaker 2: What why are you traveling with a plunder? I hope it's a brand new pledger, not a use one again. Sex toys, an.
Speaker 3: Aquarium, fifteen hookahs. That is not convenient. Two mattresses to be small. Wait, no, they're not going to accept a mattress. I could see where it would have happened once, but two, how do you even fit a mattress in an uber?
Speaker 1: A DNA testing kit? Shrek ears a turtle, live breast milk.
Speaker 2: I think a turtle is the easiest pet to travel with a chainsaw?
Speaker 3: Is that turtle breast milk?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, just two different things.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you ever seen a turtle going right off the nipple? Hand, it's hard to get under there in a mannequin head with human hair. Pretty standards to travel with that most of us do. Yeah. Coming up next, let's talk Luca at the FW. A little Luca talk for that ass. Next, just say in less than five minutes,