Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: Help?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Help?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. Got a very very special episode today. I'm very excited to get this guest on. But before we introduce the guest, we will introduce the other rejects that are joining us today.
Speaker 5: And we got my man, the Headless Giant. What is going on?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 5: How are you to go on?
Speaker 4: Happy Sunday? Everybody just got off of my trialogus, which happens every Sunday in the morning, So I definitely check that out. Me and Ricardo and Ethan go over a bunch of different topics that seem unrelated but always end up finding their way back to each other.
Speaker 6: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: So I also have a Thursday show where I read your occult emails and you can email them to me at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will read them out on Thursday nights around seven thirties. Check it out.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, definitely send that email in And if you didn't check out his trialog that he put out today, go check it out after this. Thank you very much, hell us. I appreciate you, sir and we got my main Jules.
Speaker 5: What is going on? Brother, Great to have you here.
Speaker 3: Well, thank thanks for having me again. What's up, guys. I'm Jewles, host of the Gray Pill Podcast. You can find me on Twitter at gray Pilled Pod. I'm over on Patreon. We do a lot of stuff over there. Tonight Sunday Chaos, it's it's that Sunday. We do it every other Sunday, so it's it's it's that time of the month, nine o'clock on my Rumble channel. It's at fire Pixie every Tuesday, I produce for a show called Already Dead a thirty Central Jose Gallason and Austin p.
Speaker 7: The card I got.
Speaker 3: I got three or four guests I guess coming on in the next few weeks, Esoteric, Eddie, Gray Horn, Pagan, a couple other ones coming on, so yeah, just stay tuned for those.
Speaker 7: But yeah, Nick, thanks for.
Speaker 3: Having me on again, man, of course, and it's good seeing all you fellas here too, and it's good meeting you.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you, sir. And we got my man Rick Hardle. What is going on? So actually I had to thank Ricardo for this guest, So thank.
Speaker 4: You, sir.
Speaker 1: Oh, not at all. It's it's I think that the message that Vincent has to to tell us is quite important and it's quite relevant to our times, especially in regard of this apparent conspiracy to hide this kind of information. So looking forward for his presentation today, so you can find me at he got cavery one at access. It is on the screen. I would like to plug the Universe Unveiled podcast. It's a feminine podcaster. I strongly recommend it's a It's a lot of fresh air that on on on YouTube, so I hope you all enjoy it. And institute Finatal Philosophy dot org, where you can find our magazine that is free for watching or download, and also my books The Resonance Earth if you are interested in megalitic structures and their functionalities and how they could possibly work and start us theies about us humans and how we relate to one another.
Speaker 6: And thanks and how they.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, somebody's repeating, all right, thank you very much, Ricardo.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, and definitely definitely people go check out his website and definitely check out Universe Unveiled. Two awesome checks and they got you know, great stuff going on. Definitely check out the show and uh ty Rome, my man. Nice, but not least before the guests. How are you, sir?
Speaker 8: What's up everybody. I'm glad to be here. Thank you for having me, Nick Vince, I'm ready to hear what you got to say. Man, I'm like saying, they are very interested in this. I never heard about this until just a few days ago, and I looked into it, and I do have a couple of questions.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I'm excited for this.
Speaker 8: Everything you can find on me is on my website, Rebirth of theWord dot com. And also my book Journey through the Origins of History is on Amazon, and Ricardo's books Resident Earth What Star Dust is also on Amazon. Do not forget about that from What's your book as much as you can Ricardo, like I said, thanks again, Nick, appreciate.
Speaker 2: It of course, of course, no, thank you all for making it. I appreciate it. And finally, to the guest himself, we got Vincent Barrow's coming on. We got Vincent's Barrows on, So please, sir, let us know what your deal is and where they can find any of your stuff that you want to promote.
Speaker 10: So yeah, thanks for having me here. And I just finished up another blog talk about the the journal, I mean a journey from China all the way to North America. And Laurie had talked about this about a trip that the Chinese took in fourteen thirty and this was a part of a time when the Chinese were voyaging out with large treasure fleets and they made it all the way to North Carolina. In Ashland, North Carolina, they found the site and they actually left a medallion there and it was inscribed with their symbol of the The Emperor of China's symbol was on this medallion found near Ashland, North Carolina. This is a real thing that was documented in the journals of the Chinese explorers that date back to fourteen thirty.
Speaker 6: So they found the actual medallion there and.
Speaker 10: They talked about the site and it had a lot of details in their journal that matched the site and the artifacts found out the correlate to what was described in the Chinese journals. So things like in the journals they said the heralding of the blowing of trumpets, Well, they found figurines of trumpets at the site. They found figurines of Mongol horsemen riding horses, figurines or sculptures of people riding horses that were adorned in Mongolian armor, and they looked just like the Mongolian horsemen riding the horses. They found an ancestor shrine literally with every single clan of the Ananabe that was depicted in the journals and described as well. Some of them had been They used totems as their name of their clan or their symbol, like they had one that was called the catfish clan, they had the eel clan, there was the deer clan. Will go through examples, I'll show you what these look like. But each of the clan symbols were depicted here and they were found in the sculptures in North Carolina. And they also had this artifact that was called the Gehera churn, which is a very specific artifact that they used in Tibet and China to make gerhura, which is like a butter. They would churn the butter in a pottery bowl. And this Gehera churn, well, it was found in North Carolina. It's the only one found in this country that I'm aware of, but it was probably from this treasure fleet of the fourteen thirties from the Chinese as well. So the Ashley, North Carolina treasure Medallion and all these other figurines probably were placed there or at least contributed to from this Chinese voyage of fourteen thirty and the real Guallei origins had just talked talked with Laurie about this. They had discussed a lot of these figurines and and the story of the treasure fleet that went around the south coast of Africa all the way up through the Atlantic and then landed in Cohochia Mountains in Illinois, and then from that point they went to Ashland, North Carolina, and they left this medallion in North Carolina. That was that was found and it's real artifact that matches exactly the journals of the Chinese.
Speaker 2: So now you might have said this before, but and I was looking at the chat just whatever it might have escaped me. I didn't hear you.
Speaker 5: Say, how was this? And this was found by who?
Speaker 2: Like this was discovered and like like has anybody important actually looked at it and been like, oh this is from then?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Can can everybody see my screen? I am I'm gonna try to share. Yeah, I share this PowerPoint slide and I'll talk about who had found it when it was found right. So this is Mount Pishka, North Carolina. It's the biggest artifact cash in the East coast. There there's issues with museums removing things after they were after we asked questions. They hid the results of the testing we paid for and ordered they shut down future testing on these. Also there's evidence of DeSoto multi racial village of Cahok, Covik and Canuga meaning a mixed race ancestors shrine or a place of meeting, place of many people. And so we have three D scans and interesting figures to show. So what we're talking about is three those there's four mountains on the site. There's Mathers Mound, which is the official site number thirty one h W one. There's Mound two which is previously Mound three which was Plot Mound, and Mount five which is Wells Mound. In eighteen seventy nine, this place was excavated by Ben Valentine. So he was a businessman. He was trying to make a museum. So he worked with the local residents mister Osborne and Burnett, and these were people who lived there at Mount Pishka. They found out about the site and they started activating the mountains and they found twenty five hundred figurines, and then the Smithsonian came in and they said, oh, these are potstone. They're unlike any other artifacts, so therefore they're all fake. And the Smithsonian claimed that they were either planted there to dupe the Valentines or to make them credulous of some lost mound building culture. And they so they sent another archaeologist, Emmert, to debunk the mound builder myth.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 10: They said they found someone to make similar stone carvings, so therefore they debunked all of these twenty five hundred figurines in James Mooney in nineteen hundred wrote the Necessity of strict Silence on the conduct and describing the site legends where people were little people were legion, so in other words, he said, they can't talk about this. Even in nineteen hundred they were not allowed to talk about it. And the site basically was put away in a vault for one hundred and fifty years and no one did any research on it because it was debunked as a hoax or a plant. And the Garden Creek Archaeological Site was on along the Pigeon river and it had several phases of archaeological studies after that. But what happened was the crew came alongside in eighteen seventy nine eighteen eighty and they started digging the site. And this is a picture of the crew in the middle of James Mooney and and Valentine. And they dug up this site. It had petroglyphs along the side. There were like ugi style petrick glyffs. They dug the mound up and they found out it was a twin earth lodge and it had human skeletons in the mound.
Speaker 2: And I don't think, not to interrupt you, Sorry to interrupt you, but I don't think. Did you think the picture changed, because it hasn't changed.
Speaker 4: No, it hasn't changed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, just let you know.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 6: I just don't want to let me see if I can go back.
Speaker 2: I was like, he's kind of hovering the cursor over nothing, So I'm assuming he thinks that something that.
Speaker 5: I thought it was just my eyes.
Speaker 9: I don't have my glasses.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you for telling me. I'll try to try to get this to change here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Didn't see the team nor the next slide.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I think you may want to go up a couple of slides.
Speaker 6: Uh oh no, sorry, I'm having a little bit of technically cut back.
Speaker 1: No worries while you do that. I just want to emphasize twenty five thousand figurines, Okay, no to two thousand and five hundred.
Speaker 2: Is that it?
Speaker 1: Right? Two hundred figures, two thousand and five hundred figurines, right, it's it's unbelievable. It's it's one of the biggest, if not the biggest found in the America's.
Speaker 10: Right fings, right, the biggest archaeological cash on the East Coast. Okay, can everybody see that sline?
Speaker 1: Yeah, now we can see it.
Speaker 6: Yes, Okay, sorry about that.
Speaker 10: So that that was the crew that was that was out there on site to dig this place up. And so they had around thirty people there on site and they found these these petrogloffs and their ute petric gloffs. Wow, there were this is so this is the mount itself when they dug it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 10: This this was a twin earth lodge and there were skeletons found in the mount on the sitting on the side and there was also wooden coffin, so wooden coffins were there and they found skulls human skulls as well, and this is one that was shown to Elizabeth. She did determine that this damage on the skull is post mortem damage. So there's quite a lot of evidence that this skull was damaged and it was taken out of the grave or mound at some point and kicked around her damage and it looks like a bullet hole right on the side of the skull here would be about a forty five caliber to sixty five caliber bullet hole, and it has a cracked fracture on the other side, which would be the exit wound or exit side of the bullet impact. These discolorations of the white colors are evidence of post mortem fractures, so this skull also had impacts on the back of the skull. Elizabeth said though that the skull the person was over forty it was an adult male, and she hypothesized that the cause of death was dental related blood poisoning.
Speaker 6: In the skull.
Speaker 10: In this picture here at the lower draw, you can see it was heavily damaged and she said that would have been a.
Speaker 6: Horrific way to die.
Speaker 10: But she believes that this person and initially tried of blood poisoning and then these other impacts and things that you're seeing are post mortem impacts. And you can see there's even some scuffing and kicking and the browser damaged. These she said are post mortem damages. So that's consistent with the Desto expedition.
Speaker 6: And when de Soto.
Speaker 10: Came on site, he said his crew or with his conquistors, took these skulls out of the burial and kicked them around and shot them and did horrible things to them.
Speaker 6: I mean, he was very disrespectful.
Speaker 10: And but that might be part of the reason this site has been kept secret for so long is that it was you know, it was part of the DeSoto conquistadors that lived there. And the timeframe of the site is complex. It has things like masdons like you see here Masdon figurines, and there were four of these found in this cash of twenty five hundred figurines. There were also things like bannerstones. Of bannerstones are archaic type of artifacts from around four thousand BC, so we're talking six thousand years ago when these these would have been made. And the figurines also included. It looks like pipe group smoking the water pipe and in a circular cross hatched pattern, and on one and the other side is that bifurcated semi circle and the figurines are shaking hands or having advocations of peace. And this next one shows some of them were apparently male and female figurines and inside of a bear. I mean this is on one side it shows these two holding hands and then in the bear.
Speaker 6: The other side is.
Speaker 10: A fully sculptured bear carving. And the majority of these figurines were well they're all different, but they had this cross hatching or nested chevrons, and some people say that's the symbol for the bear or a ancestral pattern.
Speaker 6: It's a common art motif that was used. And you see a lot of.
Speaker 10: Them show like humans being eaten by bears, and the bear was one of the clans as we know, the bear clean wasn't important and he should not big clean. There were others like this that showed the puma or cat and people holding pottery on their heads, like thus carrying pottery like a water bowl. This one looks like a lizard holding a staff, almost a Kimona dragon lizard and these the lizard effigy was I mean, the lizard was its totem.
Speaker 8: The you that looks like the moon eyed people?
Speaker 6: Man, do you know who that is? Yeah, that's right, the mooneyed people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: The one in the middle looks like the mooneyed people, like almost identical.
Speaker 7: Who said the same as the ant people.
Speaker 9: That's from the Cherokee legends.
Speaker 10: Right, The Cherokee legends talk about the moon eyed people in great detail, and a lot of these you'll see that type of face MOONEI This depiction and legends are very prolific about the moon eyed people in the Jerokeees and in this area. And then there's also things like these cross hatched vessels and teacups.
Speaker 6: There were hundreds of these.
Speaker 10: I mean, they're just so prolific, and they're all very finely crafted. Every one of these figurines has charcoal or smell of smoke on the surface of it, like it had been in a fire. And well, like I mentioned this, Zithsonian, as soon as they heard about the site, they sent they sent this god down to debunk the site, and they called these bogus in this article from eighteen ninety to clar these are bogus articles and it and it's a bird figuring. And there were others like pipe with the hands cut off and the arms cut off, pipe figurings, and they just declared them all hoaxes or bogus. And this is one of the things that it's like, well, why would someone fake that or make a bogus pipe and a bogus bird. Well it turns out that they're not bogus, and these have been authenticated. Now we've we've used thermal iluminescence and authenticated these the pottery bowls and the figurines where we had two positively authenticated as pottery, and originally they were thought to have all been made of stone, so thermo iluminescence would not have been a viable option, but the pottery once in particular, we selected.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 4: Can I ask for a minute, do you know who the scientists were involved in declaring those bogus?
Speaker 10: Yes, it was Charles Raw and James Emmertentually. Charles Row in eighteen eighty three wrote an article he said these are fakes because there's nothing else like it, and he said they're either carved by someone who was early historic period, or or that they had been fakes, but he didn't know who carved them and didn't study them. He just kind of put them in the drawer and they were not researched at all since then.
Speaker 11: And it would interesting to see if somebody could foia something with their names on it back then, to see if there are any internal memos.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, I done that. I have done that. I have all their internal correspondence and everything.
Speaker 10: And in fact, what they did was they sent James Emmer to the site to debunk these, and he paid somebody to fabricate new ones. He paid them about thirty dollars dollars at the time, which is a lot, but he.
Speaker 6: Said he paid them. And then.
Speaker 10: And then they took these back to the Smithsonian and said, well, there now we know we can pay someone to make them, so therefore all the other ones are fake too, And.
Speaker 6: It just was not studied after that.
Speaker 10: And well now we know that they're not fake because they've been authenticated. And he when he said that they were stone, well it turned out that there's some made of pottery as well, and there's a lot of different stones that the others are made of. There's sandstone, some are made of well stea type and Micah schist, and there's some that look like greenstone. Even there's granite. So they're made up a lot of different materials from a lot of different areas, and the pottery ones in particular. Now we know that they've been authenticated by Oxford Authentication. We did the study this year and two of them came back positive and it said that they were dated to less than one hundred years ago in fire, in being burnt in a fire, so there's evidence that.
Speaker 6: This is a post production fire.
Speaker 10: And when they were excavated, it looked like they had all been in a building that burnt down and they found out that see this is a quote when they found them. They said, many of these have been burned, and we should like to know if they were in a particular area that the place that had the burning. Of the objects that were found, we know that sometime there was a general burning and even the best things were there were put together for some reason fire applied. So this is a quote from eighteen eighty and August twentieth. Ben Valentine found these and he said, I cannot I can I help thinking that this was the case with all the first images, and whether that some of them have been in soapstone or otherwise. The yellow and black earth that they had been made from came from the wall around the building, and he said that he didn't see any sign of a hearth there and that the stones were just laid there and burned. So this was this was a building and it was burnt down. And we know now De Soto burnt the building down in fifteen forty, and so there's good evidence that these had actually been burnt down at that time in fifteen forty.
Speaker 6: And the thermal luminescence is something that has.
Speaker 10: A limited accuracy, I gets to those small timeframes. So this fire being a post production fire in fifteen forty just proves that they're authentic and that they were they were burnt after they had been put there in the mound. And also subsequently the mound was carbon dated and the carbon from the fire was determined to be from four hundred and thirty years ago during the DeSoto expedition, would have been the time front frame that the fire was the carbon was found to be from.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if you said vincent, but when they said one hundred years, then you have another email, a lot of communication saying that the one hundred years could also be one thousand years.
Speaker 6: Right, that's right.
Speaker 10: The Virginia conservators said, well, one hundred years on thermal luminescence, it could be to the nearest thousand years because when it's it's looking at the nearest thousand years to determine the date on thermal luminescence. According to the Virginia Conserve, so's a good chance that it's not saying that these were fired after they were found, but that that just confirms that it was fired within the last thousand years.
Speaker 1: And they focus only on the one hundred years.
Speaker 7: I see.
Speaker 1: That's the funny part. They have this toto, but they just focus on one hundred years because it's it's false.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: The story behind that was interesting too, and we we had waited over two months for getting these results back they and we paid for the results within three to four weeks, so they didn't provide the results. They kicked it around and they wouldn't communicate with us, and then finally they sent us this report on only two of the ten figurines that we had paid for, saying that they were less than one hundred years old. On the therm alumin essence. And then so after asking questions, they they said, we'll give you a refund, and it could be one thousand years old. It's the same as saying it's less one hundred. And then after that they said no more testing will be provided or permitted, and so they wouldn't allow any further testing. Then subsequently to that, we found out that in fact, some of these figurines are in the Smithsonian as well. So this site has been split up between the Smithsonian, the Valentine Museum, and the University of North Carolina. The ones of the Smithsonian you see here on the screen, they didn't even admit that they had them in their collection. After I asked them literally a dozen times, where are these artifacts? I want to research them, they wouldn't admit they're in their collection. And then finally they did, about a month ago, admit that these are in their collection. And they are figurines that are like some of the best of the examples of the cash from Mount Pishka, Like this is the biggest great Bear cash figuring in existence, and so it has its cross hatching lines on it, and it's like holding it's touching this cross hatched object. And at first I thought it could be a altered but it's possible that that what they're doing is depicting a drum, like a bear playing a drum, and the the cross hatching is shown that it's a sacred symbol, like a spirit.
Speaker 6: Mute spirit bete.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: And and there's also the interesting fact that you found out that there was communication before they replied to you, to an individual and the Simsonian, right, that they tried to suppress all of that information.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 10: The Valentine Museum, which had allowed us to do this testing, said, well, we spoke to a scientist who told us to say no further testing would be allowed, and that they've all been and they said even material testing would not be permitted because they've all been scientifically.
Speaker 6: Reviewed by the scientists. And basically they said, no, we can't do any more testing. We're not going to allow you to do anything else.
Speaker 10: And after that there's no more communication was received from them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there was only two three hundred and ninety pieces to be tested, so.
Speaker 10: Right, and all these these figurines at the Smithsonian, they woul they didn't know, they wouldn't let us see and like this one in particular, see it's shown, he wrote Emmertt wrote his name on it, and that was the archaeologist at the time, and Ben Valentine in eighteen eighty wrote, I hope that you will continue to save the objects that have markings on them. So it looks like said these people had had kept their accounts on the stones with their crossmarks and other figures. As they say, Indians cut notches on the trees to be a guide for the objects and tell them the news left for their by for the tribe, by their runners. So some of these, like this one have what looks like written language on it, and in comparison with the Cherokee script, well, this one actually translates and these letters are Cherokee script, and it's the word for the immortals per Chames Mooney book. And these these words are me nev. The letters are actually Cherokee on these and they translate to the immortals per Chames Mooney book or someone those who do not die and those who live forever.
Speaker 4: So fitz it do you keep track of how many different narratives this cash completely destroys.
Speaker 10: I mean, this would destroy, this would rewrite the entire history of the country, because it proves that there is at least crossings. There's sub Saharan African animals in this cash, there's time periods represented from the Ice Age in this cash. I mean it's literally it's proof of Chinese voyages as well. It's a ancestor shrine, accumulating thousands of years of figurines into a single location. And it shows, like we looked at the Bannerstones, I mean, this goes back into the Archaic and even though the Masadons into the Ice Age all the way up to Cherokee script in the eighteen hundreds, and people say that Cherokees didn't learn script until.
Speaker 6: Eighteen thirty and that it was invented.
Speaker 10: Then well this was excavated and it has Cherokee script on it, so it proves that in fact they were writing this. And if it was from fifteen forties, then that proves that the Cherokees had written language in fifteen forty. So yeah, it destroys the whole narrative that they've been telling us that it means had no written language, that they had no intercontinental travel, that there's no African commerce going on in between the natives in Africa or even China. I mean this, this cash would destroy and rewrite the entire history of this country.
Speaker 1: And you have the bannerstone that and that bannerstone has a mark and if you follow the angle that was represented in the image, it shows a precise alignment, right Vinton.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 10: The bannerstone that I showed earlier, it has the angle for the minimum lunar declination at midwinter, and it's a it's called the lunar standstill. So this angle was incized on it and inscribed on the bannerstone, and it's this.
Speaker 6: It's a.
Speaker 10: It's an angle of the moon when it gets to the minimum lunar declination at midwinter, so it's called the lunar standstill archaeo astronomy. In archaeo astronomy, that's an important angle. And it shows that they use this moon shaped stone to record the history and the angle of the moon at different times of the year. And this is something that would have taken eighteen years to determine that angle because it only happens once every eighteen years when the moon reaches the minimum lunar declination that midwinter.
Speaker 1: To dead alone.
Speaker 4: As representatives of culture, so right, the eighteen years is so important that's the full lunar cycle. That's the that's the whole time it takes to go through all of its motions in the sky and come back to the same point over again.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: And for those that don't know, dis vanderstones would be placed on a pool, so it has a hole in the middle of white fist right.
Speaker 6: Has a hole in the middle, and it's.
Speaker 10: It would either be placed on a pole and these are actually shown on the.
Speaker 6: The Welsh Butterfly.
Speaker 10: They showed how they were used on a staff and they would look at the angle and determine the time of year, and the angle of the moon was important and so they actually incised it with this angle.
Speaker 1: My whole point is this is not primitive people. That's being told that. That's that's right, right, absolutely, these are that's the oldest artifact of the of the sash, right.
Speaker 10: Well, it's it's the are archaic. It's an archaic timeframe. I mean if the if the elephants are ice age, then they might be older or the Masdons, I mean those those figurines that look like masdons or elephants, they could be older, but it's hard to say. And archaic bannerstones are you know, a known artifact from the archaic So that's one of one of the oldest ones for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What I mean is for them, as they believe, so that as they classify the side to them, the bannerstone would be the oldest because the other ones are all fakes, right, So, but they are also neglecting the bannerstone in itself when it's we know it's a highly representative artifact of indicative of culture and long years of learning.
Speaker 10: Right, it's a culture, and it would have had to have like an indigenous education to be able to know that.
Speaker 6: Like, I have a theory, take a record of it.
Speaker 4: I have a theory. What if this site was actually sort of like a Native American museum, pre Columbia style. So it's got all of these different influences from around the world that show the importance of each one of these symbols.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, I've seen a lot of like reoccurring symbols that I've seen in all these other ancient cultures and civilizations, even some that are like kind of remote.
Speaker 7: So and that's a common theme that you see.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man, yeah, absolutely, like the music and having their own museum, I mean it's a great comparison there. And in fact we have journals from De Soto, and we have the journal from the fourteen thirties of the Chinese visiting the site and they saw it, and so they described these things that they saw, and the way they described it was it was an ancestor shrine. And each of these figurines were like self portraits of the chiefs. Literally they represented how the chiefs were named. And so each one having this clean symbol would be the carving of the bear, or the carving of the links, whatever their claim was, they carved that and it represented them as a person. And there were three shelves full of these that were reported in the DeSoto chronicles, three shelves around the walls of the room.
Speaker 7: Then these are names of the kings. Yeah, these are the kind of like a king's list in some way.
Speaker 6: Yes, like an ancient kings list.
Speaker 7: That's cool, man.
Speaker 6: And it was.
Speaker 10: The Sodo chronicles talked about these in great detail. And this would have been like the Soto's target. I mean, he was going after there.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna ask that that was a target.
Speaker 6: Right, it was.
Speaker 10: It was the first target de Soto went after. And I mean he destroyed it. He burnt the place down. And this these these figurines were like their royal lineage and their royal selfsure or clan. They called it an ancestors shrine. And he burnt the place down. Literally he talks about it in his journal. He shot the walls of this building and the skulls with his gun and burnt the place down and left it there in ashes and cinders. And it's clearly documented, and as the Soto chronicles.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the first time, right instant, because apparently this site has been many times destroyed and rebuilt over, which is also interesting, right And.
Speaker 10: Some of the carbon dates found were from two thousand BC and two five hundred years ago, so it looks like this had been burnt down many times, and the radiocarbon dates show the same type of thing that this was thoroughly mixed. There were many layers of civilization. They built buildings on top of buildings.
Speaker 1: We have to think, why was this place constantly rebuilt and constantly destroyed every time something new come into the scene. So it was a hub of power or a symbol of power or a symbol of culture that had to be destroyed over and over again for someone to come and try and research that to their own purpose.
Speaker 10: Right like you show, it's near the lay lines to Mount Pishka. It's also this This shows what the excavations look like. And there were eight buildings built on top of each other. Each one has a separate building structure or footprint. So every time they built a building, they and it was burnt, and then they built another one at the same spot. And the place was thoroughly mixed, so some of the layers on top were older than the layers on the bottom. They they must have, you know, reused earth that was earlier and put it on the bottom, and then reused the old earth on top and just continuously reworked this place. And so the twenty fire figurines have you know, they've been split between the Valentine Museum, the Smithsonian and North and the University of North Carolina, and the ones at the University of North Carolina were claimed by NAG proclaim In nineteen ninety nine. NAG proclaimed them and got seven hundred of these figurines and burial remains and the others at the at the Valentine Museum. It's in Richmond, Virginia. Well, they had these on display at the Valentine Museum up til two thousand and nine and then they took them off display and now they're all in a storage locker, so they haven't been on display.
Speaker 8: And I just want, I just want to verify you use the word NAGPRA, right.
Speaker 10: Yes, Okay, NAGPRA did it, literally did a claim for these artifacts and they claimed all the ones from the site that were at the University of North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Are those any different from the others that we have seen?
Speaker 10: They're the same. I mean they're each one is from the site, and they're figurines, sculptural figurines. And I have some three D images I can show to kind of give an idea of what they look like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, bring those up because maybe some people that don't know what NAGPRA is. So NAGPRA is Native American Grace Protection and Repatriation Act, which basically is just, uh, it's just a.
Speaker 1: Way for bureaucracy from hiding history.
Speaker 10: Right, Yeah, that's right, I mean, it's it's a NAGPRA. I mean, it's like you said, Native American Grave Protection and Repatriation Act. They would they were formed to try to stop people from excavating sites and protect the history. But this site was thug up way back in eighteen seventy ninete, eighteen eighty. So the ones that we were taken and claimed the Eastern Band of Cherokee, the Eastern bandit Cherokee claim that these were part of their ancestry.
Speaker 6: But we know.
Speaker 1: That they shown or not? Can we say that?
Speaker 10: I mean they're not shown by them anymore, and I mean by those that claim them.
Speaker 6: No, as far as I know, they're not displayed or shown. Okay.
Speaker 10: Can you see that that's the bannerstone and it has this hole in the middle of it. Yeah, and this is that line I'm telling you about, the line that that's engraved at the angle of the minimum lunar declination at midwinter, and so it even has you swhere on it. So this is, you know, a truly great example of a bannerstone. The this would this would be something they couldn't fake. I mean, there's no way to fake something like that. And so I have three D images of these the show that you can look at it from all sides.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: And for those who don't know, I didn't know either. There are a lot of funner songs, yes, but because it's a representation of high culture, they hide them because it shows that the indigenous people have knowledge of astronomy of and therefore they're just.
Speaker 4: Because it's got to be something much deeper, because we're looking at an ominous continuity that goes back into pre Columbian history with trying to destroy this place and remake something over it over and over again past Colombian history back to fifteen hundreds, and then from the fifteen hundreds, it's basically the same regime all the way up into Nagpra. There is something very strange about this place, and it's it goes back far in the history to not be noticed, you.
Speaker 1: Know, well I can. I can tell you that the points of this side to me is that it's a very old site, much older than Pisoto. It has many times been destroyed, most of it by fire. Curiously, it has a conglomerate of cultures. It has peace representations in periods as are documented as periods of war. So they also don't understand that part. And the last two, the last point that I have here, it can make later because if if Nick, if you remember the researcher we had about the gang. Do you remember that it showed it showed the Yeah, it showed an image petroglyph on a rock that looks like a ghost. And I've been looking for for where I've seen that, and I've seen that in Vincent Slide Show because that that image that that Vincent showed us for those that saw that episode is exactly the same as the one he showed in Asia. That that representation on the rock, right, cool, I'm not sure if you remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looked like almost like a well it goes in almost alien like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's it's what we find here on on on Vincent's slide show. And I looked for it and I couldn't remember what I've seen it and if it has been on Vincent Slide Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Danny Hullman did show that that that was kind of weird. Yeah, Oh, Vincent, did you have something else you wanted to pull up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm trying to pull up this. Yeah, the slide show called Dodomegan.
Speaker 10: Dodomegan is well, these are the ancestors, uh, figurines of the Innam And it turns out there's there's a strong correlation or a one to one correlation that these figurines from the site are clean symbols. And so I went through and compared it with the clan symbols. So there's bear figurines, birds, wolves, BiCon, turtle, aquatic animals like fish, alligators, there's squirrels, lynx and jaguars, spider daddy long legs. That's even a clean symbol, and it's a figuring. There's snake figurines. These others are like white rhino, kapi bara. There's alligator, monkey or eight figurines. There's camel. These are the kind of things that made me think they had to have gotten these camel figurines from Asia Africa, where camels live. I mean, I don't know when they last lived in North Carolina, but things like the thunder.
Speaker 1: Since the Ice Ah, they are supposedly extinct since the younger dryat there were there were several species of camels in North America.
Speaker 12: But.
Speaker 4: They they had all sorts of stuff in North America way before that ice age. So this this could go back a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, either it goes back from other cultures and things.
Speaker 10: So I'm gonna show pictures of these that correlate with the totems like the elk Okay. Well, the first is the they have.
Speaker 6: Elk or caribou.
Speaker 10: And these are all just incredibly made figurings. They're tabular like tablets, and they have this cross hash engravings on all sides of them. And this one here like a stag or deer, and there's the mole, there's mole figurines, and there's different things like they are hard to identify whether it's a buffalo or a bison. These look a lot like bison figure buffalo figurines. They often have this zigzag pattern on the side and carefully cross ashed. And you can see these were in a fire. I mean the surfaces are covered with soot from a fire. They had all been burned heavily.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I noticed that one that was a serpent looked very similar to the Babylonian dragon that you see pictured with mar Duke. And so do you know if these if mute and myself, whoever these people were, if they had some kind of system, like some kind of religious system or I don't know, some form of God that they worshiped that they tried to portray in their art.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I mean I think animism was what we're seeing here, like when they represent themselves.
Speaker 6: As that animal, and that was their spirit animal.
Speaker 10: And so by carving this animal, they were carving themselves and they were saying, like, I am and that is me, and they are identifying that as their name.
Speaker 6: And this is.
Speaker 10: The custom that the Anesian nave did. Even like patrick a picture or pictographic symbols from birch bark scrolls. The Martin was one that they had depicted here in three D, and things like the porcupine. Well, the porcupine is very clearly depicted here and it's one of the best examples. It shows the spikes of the porcupine in the back and even these horizontal lines. Well the Chinese made similar things like that in six hundred AD. So they had porcupine figurines at the Smithsonian that looked almost identical to this, and they were dated six hundred eight.
Speaker 1: And you had that drhinosrous look like figuring just a few slides.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're rightinnoceros.
Speaker 10: So this one it looks as a cool rhino. It's got a single horn on the front of its face, just like a rhino. It was identified as a rhino when they first found.
Speaker 1: It because and then I discussed this with Vincent because either they actually saw these animals, they were from the area where this was made, or someone came from somewhere and described to the person doing these figurines how it looks like. So that's why it's not exactly as it is, because it's someone describing what is what the animal looks like on his land or what he saw when he went to that land, and someone else is making the figurine.
Speaker 10: Right like they were hearing it like a telephone line, you know, they exactly there was something that they had a visual image of, but they heard it from somebody else, so they they may have been saying, well, that was mine. I told him, I want you to carve me this. So they were describing it the best thake of their ability, and things like the rabbit, well, I mean there were the rabbit Claan is a real and you should not be clan and they had rabbit figurines that looked like a stelle. There were other ones like this jack rabbit and the mink figurines. There were foxes and even skunks and skunk is a clan figurine as well. But these are very well carved and created, and the squirrel figurine the squirrel clan correlate. There were fishes, many aquadic animals, and snakes.
Speaker 1: They carved the mouth of the fish amazing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Like there was smiling. It was almost like a human like smile on it. And a lot of them had the human features on the faces of these figurines.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, it seems a lot like a lot of these esoteric kind of you know, ancient drawings and ancient thing you know, where you see the animals as the human attributes and all that. These people saw themselves or something about themselves in these animals. So I think there's something spiritual going on there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, Jules, if you think about it, shamanism is the high priest of animism, right, this is a shamanistic sight through and through, and that's that's why they've got these human like faces, is they're putting their spirit into these things.
Speaker 6: Right exactly.
Speaker 10: Wow, this turtle, I mean, it looks like it's got a human face is smiling on it, and so it's really they were depicting themselves as the smiling turtle.
Speaker 7: He's a happy guy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And so it ties right into the animism and shamanism. Some of these have turtles on one side alligators on the other. They're all different and.
Speaker 1: You need it's alligator or a gecko.
Speaker 6: Oh, it could be a gecko.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, Yeah, looks more like a little lizard and.
Speaker 10: The lizard clean was another clean symbol. Some of them are like this. They're stella with human figurines holding up what looks like a snake. And this one is a two bears climbing up an obelisk. It looks like an obelisk in the center. There's other ones of snake figurines and what looks like a fox or some kind of an animal with all these are different.
Speaker 4: I mean they.
Speaker 10: Were completely unique each one, but they correlated well with the total.
Speaker 1: Is that a headdress?
Speaker 10: Yeah, this one looks like a headdress, like it's wearing mohawk headdress or a.
Speaker 6: Kind of a feathered headdress.
Speaker 10: And there's some that have snakes on them on one side, and they'll have a snake serpent. There were actually some that had this criss crossing lines. This was kind of hard to see, but it these having grave lines on all sides. And this one looks almost like a turtle or but it has a tail and you can see how it's cross hatched as well. There were otter figurines. This is one that's about two feet tall. I mean, it's giant sculpture and it's kneeling like these otters are touching cross hatched drum or a altar and kneeling and touching their mouth with one pod and then the other pose touching this.
Speaker 5: Maybe the sinus silence or something.
Speaker 10: And the third otter ap peers in between the two the other two. So these are really great works of art as well. I mean they're just incredible to see the detail. And it's even it's hard to show the detail because these are cross hashed all over on all sides, and sometimes the lines are just fairly visible because they've eroded away or been burned from the fire. And here's one that's the Mermaian. Well, the Mermaian is a clean as well. And this this looks like a man putting his arm around his brother. And then this tail here with a fish like tail. Well, the Mermaid is another clean of the Eminave, so that's pretty unusual to see.
Speaker 6: And this one looks like it has a beaver tail and a fox head on it, an alligator.
Speaker 7: Body composite creatures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they clearly remind me of some paintings done by some actual shamans that are more or less contemporareous. The damages are very, very very similar to these are astral projections.
Speaker 4: You know, these are images they're getting from the deep unconscious.
Speaker 7: Maybe you see these when you take ayahuasca or something.
Speaker 10: Like this one being a crab like it has claws, you know, and in like a craw fisher crab eyeballs, and these dotted lines I mean you say like astral protection projection as well. I mean this dotted type of depiction was on many of these figurines as well. And like the porcupine, well, one of the porcupine quills or porcupine figurines look like this as well. So this could be a symbol of a porcupine quilled embroidery on a cloak, that the clean of the crab is wearing a cloak. It's hard to say, but it's just a It's crab is one of the totems of the emache Namby as well, and the bears were the most common. I mean they had almost one hundred of these bear carvings. Oftentimes there are two bears facing each other, kissing or embracing. And you see there there are so many of them like this. Some of them have been damaged like this one has part of the arm broken off and just damaged figurines, and then some of them. See that this is about a foot tall. I mean it's these two bear figurines, and they even engraved the fur pattern on these.
Speaker 4: The astrological significance for the bear figurines should be noted as well. You know, this is all about the North Pole, and even in North American Native beliefs, the bear is indicative of North Pole symbolism as well. And you got that crossover between the you know, uh, the pole, the stone that you put on the what was it called the signal stone that you put on top of the pole that's atone there you go. So there's there's kind of an astrological overlap.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 10: And in this building where they were found, like I mentioned, it was twin earth launches, well, they were aligned north and south precisely with the North compass North, so they they knew about the directions. They built this building in alignment with the North, with the North magnetic north.
Speaker 1: Aaro magnetic magnetic north right magnetic north, so they had to know magnetism and have a compass.
Speaker 10: Yes, And this one looks like a bear holding a skull almost like you can see almost the nose is empty from where the skull would be the human head. And some of them were like links. Well, the Lynx was another clean and this looks like a spotted leopard or jaguar, possibly highly decorated.
Speaker 4: Look at that.
Speaker 10: And the Linkx clan is an important clean of the ancient Aave as well. And these lines seem to emanate from the heart. And on both of these it has like branching lines from a cat or links figurine, and a lot of the texts and literature about the Lynx clean as they say they're the bloodline of the heart or the Heart clan. Basically this has the lines emanating from the heart to represent that clean symbol. There was a wolf clean as well, wolf figurines, I mean this is one of the original pictures from Valentine's book.
Speaker 6: The Wolf and Codeine figurines.
Speaker 10: There's some that looks like crane two cranes facing each other and an alligator down below it.
Speaker 6: And one interpretation of these lines.
Speaker 10: That could be the sound of thunder like booming across the the sky.
Speaker 6: So I think they are using artistic for.
Speaker 1: The water line. That could also mean the water lion.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it could be. And in this like a thunderbird or angel. Almost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that looks like a depiction of some kind of sky god or you know, sky people maybe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what do you think, Tyrone?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean there's a you know, it's so funny.
Speaker 8: I'm actually right now on my Amazon because he was he was bringing up some points that I was looking up, and so I'm decided to order this this book, the Oxford Handbook of American Indian History, and maybe I can get some more of my answer.
Speaker 9: We could talk about that later. But yeah, they you know, the Native.
Speaker 8: Americans do talk about sky people a lot, I mean all the time. So, you know, I just wanted to not I'm just more interested in into knowing because I like Oxford so much. I really believe that they they try to stay as true to the information as possible. They're not they're not biased, and they don't try to exaggerate or have a narrative.
Speaker 6: They just tell you everything.
Speaker 8: They even tell you that they'll contradict themselves by saying something like we'll tell you this story and then the next chapter it will tell you a whole different story. So I'm looking at this book, so yeah, this is this is interesting.
Speaker 10: And some of them, like the crane will the crane symbol here and the human figure on the other side that was a clean and the four tree was a clean. A lot of these figurines showed trees that were branching, and Seanan just ask is that a being Nderston? Well, there were bannerstones in this collection, but that wasn't an example of one. I'll go back and show that one that the four branches were on a lot of these figurines, like this one of branching fork like branches, Well that's a plan as well. There were herons and hawks as well, and like this eagle or golden eagle figurine and a sparrowhawk. I mean they're really well created.
Speaker 1: So this this is a hoax that was done for thousands of years for different people and different cultures or representatives of different cultures. It's the longest hole bakery of figurines be known in history. It's it's going at least for five thousand years and making images.
Speaker 10: Right, that's what the Smithsonian would like you to believe from the time of route. Even up until I showed them this presentation, he said, well, these could have been planted there, and so we think they still were clinging to Row's opinion even after I showed the authentication paperwork.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, it was horses, horsey wagons after horse wagon after horsewagen, putting the twenty five hundred figurines in there, just just to make bess up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta know, what are the native stories about this place. It has to have a lot of lore and native oral histories at least a little bit, you know.
Speaker 10: Well, this is the Cherokee homeland, and I was just going to show an example, like they have horses horseback riding. But this this pretty much really confirmed it for me because in nineteen fifteen, George High he came down there and he excavated an apple tree on the mound, and underneath the apple tree he found two layers of mica, a sheet of red clay. Underneath that was a sheet of white clay, and then a sheet of yellow clay. Well, the clan symbols for the Cherokee are red paint, white and yellow paint, and below that he found.
Speaker 5: I think that's social the foile chemical colors too.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he found a pit there was charcoal and burned bones, and in that pit there were two sharks teeth, and then there was also a thirty pound chirt nodule and High in nineteen fifteen pretty much confirmed that this side is in fact an ancestors shrine. This was after the artifacts were all found, and you know, the head of the National Science Foundation found this, so I mean it pretty much it just proves that there's no way they that this could be fake.
Speaker 1: And shark ties do tell us how far is the site from the.
Speaker 10: Ocean, and it's hundreds of miles from the ocean. I mean you're talking about western North Carolina, Okay, So they these correlate well to the shark totem, and I mean the shark totem was widespread as well, all the way to Illinois. They had sharks tooth clubs and they the sharks tooth was a clean symbol and it was used in clubs that were embedded with sharks teeth as a weapon. So they would embed the sharks teeth in a maplewood club. And there was one found in Kochia Mountains in Illinois.
Speaker 1: So that alone show us that the trade was fast and they this site had influences or connections to it's very distance, if and if even if only in America. Well, the Aztecs had that as a common weapon as well. They had that that same stock club, the sharks.
Speaker 7: Teath that was like an on this one.
Speaker 10: I think it could be a bee or or I don't know it's but it's a Eugene Walley clean symbol.
Speaker 6: Say the bee is one of their cleans.
Speaker 7: Oh the bee, Oh, I see it now, and shaman just put it on screen.
Speaker 1: He's also relevant if we read it.
Speaker 10: Some things like the pelican clean or depicted the owl clean. Owl was a bringer of death. It was really something that would be feared. And there were our effigies as well.
Speaker 7: Harbinger.
Speaker 10: Yes, the goose, the I guess white goose or a Totem clan symbol for this one has two what looked like robins or birds possibly phoenix uh facing the same direction.
Speaker 6: There's even figurines.
Speaker 13: Like this that some sort of a bird in sea tight possibly a duck. There were geese figurines and even figurines like grouses and turkeys. There's partridges and turkeys depicted.
Speaker 6: I mean it was extensive.
Speaker 1: The guy that was faking this was very well traveled, right.
Speaker 2: I can imagine that much time and all that to maake it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this was a fake.
Speaker 10: I mean, just to imagine the time it would have taken to make this and why. I mean, these these obvious weren't sold. They were literally put in a museum and the Osborne residents didn't take any money for them. They're the ones that helped dig this up, the Mount Pitchkar relics. The miss Missus Osborne said, I won't accept any money for these. You if you're gonna donate, if you're gonna give me money, I'll donate to the church. When she found and her husband found these and helped them dig these up, so.
Speaker 6: It wasn't like a financial fraud scheme.
Speaker 10: You know, these were in fact, you know, part of a real site and it has been studied archaeologically for you know, the next one hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 1: Well, I've seen in the last days a conversation with a lady from a museum. She was very clear, although she was very open, but she was very clear that anything that has not been dug up by proper archaeologists during the years that they consider archaeology was a functional science. To them, everything is considered as a as fake because they considered if it is undisturbed soiled or disturbed soiled. In this case, the soil was more than disturbed because they sort of left a mass in there and it was done not by accredited archaeologists or within the dates that they consider archaeology as a functional science. So I think that's the main reason why they tried to put this aside, and that's their argument to keep this as fakes and not to integrate them into a proper contextual research.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 10: And an archaeology they say today they don't study treasure or like you mentioned, if it's outside of the dates of after nineteen hundred or even up to you know, current times, they won't study what was dug up in the eighteen hundreds. So it's it's not in their study regime where they're just not willing to look at it. And archaeology, I mean the fact that it was basically drawed back in you know, eighteen eighty by the Smithsonian that's that's their narrative.
Speaker 6: They look at it as a data.
Speaker 10: Point like they don't they don't even research it or study it at all. But in fact it's one of the most important sites in this country. And the correlation with the DeSoto chronicles, and even before that, the fifteen the fourteen thirty expedition of the Chinese to the site really describing the what they found there as an ancestor shrine and these are actually totems or the tribal totems. It correlates well with with those narratives.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 10: And today, I mean the goal is though there's twenty five hundred of these. Originally, well they like they wouldn't admit the Smithsonian wouldn't admit that these were in their collection. And you might have seen recently they've been auditing the Smithsonian this on. It just started like after I asked these questions about the collection. One week after that they were audited, and now they're being you know, I think this might be why, because for so long the Smithsonian has just covered this stuff up and they have these treasures from the past that they've drawed for so long.
Speaker 7: Well, man, dude, they're pretty cooked there. I would say, pretty compromised.
Speaker 3: They they're the ones that have hidden all the giant bones and you know, say that dinosaurs are real, which we know that that's not true. But uh, and much much more. But the Smithsonian is more like a government institution, I'm pretty sure, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We see this constant pattern with the Trump administration where it seems like he creates a crisis to start running back up for the systems that are falling through, and it seems like that's what he's doing now with the Smithsonian. They can't really hide that they've been destroying history as badly as they have for the past hundred years. So they're providing a backup or some sort of outlet for them to try and move this stuff around and get it out off their books, because you know, it's very vulnerable as an institution. They've been lying about this shift for ever. You know. It's it's disgusting, that's right.
Speaker 10: And and when Valentine brought this stuff to the museum, he said, you know, he was just asking for their opinion. And and then he went to the British Archaeology, the head of the British archaeologists, and they said, this stuff is real.
Speaker 6: In Britain.
Speaker 10: They wrote an article about it and they said, no, it's it's all authentic, it's real. And then the Smithsonian, you know, drowed it. And I think that the Smithsonian row was upset the British archaeologist said this stuff is real. So that's also what contributed to the drawer effect, and they wanted it to to not be seen again.
Speaker 1: True. And regards to what Handless said, I don't think the problems of the Smithsonian were caused by government. They were caused by the people that are ahead of this. And the idea is that they defend but what they think is proper and not proper. It's like it's like Sahiroas for instance, in the eighties and the nineties and the two thousands. It's not a matter of what the government, because the government knows nothing about its eutology, right. It's the people that are ahead and defending the narratives and creating a cultural line for the country and his history that has to maintain that line instead of keeping updating it with new findings. So I don't think that this other thing to the Simpsonian would cause many advances in what is hidden there because the problem is the persons that are on top of the Smithsonian and they are not being removed. So in regards to what Jules, I didn't understand what you said about dinosaurs not being real. But my point wasn't that is that the dinosaur the sorry, the giant bones, most of that. Yeah, we're destroyed the giant bones. The Smithsonian destroyed most of them. So if they have someone on their vaults, I'm not sure, because they destroyed most of them. They collect them, actively collected them, collect collected them to destroy those evidences in this case, is so lucky that these figurines are not destroyed or because Vincent, when you went there, they still show it. You can still handle them and see them. You just cannot test them anymore or do anything to them, just you only can look at them.
Speaker 10: Right, And I'm showing my screen how to kind of show the location of the site, So Garden Creek Archaeological Site. See it's in western North Carolina, and so the distance between you know, the the ocean and the site is pretty extensive. And the fact that this has connections with Kahokia, that Koche Mountains also had all that crosshatching on their artifacts as well, and this was, you know, the Cherokee homeland. The idea that the Natives had a museum is really interesting.
Speaker 6: Like they they.
Speaker 10: Had a client basically a klan simple museum or an ancestors shrine of showing their chiefs history and each one represented that history.
Speaker 6: But we know Ashville is nearby here and.
Speaker 10: Well, the Cherokee villages were mostly burnt down in around seventeen fifty. So when the Europeans arrived and then created the United States by seventeen seventy six, the Natives were kicked out. And then in eighteen thirty the Trail Tears happened, So I mean a lot of warring was going on throughout that time that you know, shows just how.
Speaker 6: Populated the area was.
Speaker 10: I mean, the Cherokey lived all through this area in the Trail of Tears was in eighteen thirty when they were forced out all the.
Speaker 6: Way to Oklahoma.
Speaker 10: But they still some stay behind and you know, still have land there today.
Speaker 4: Is it it funny that Asheville is still a spiritual hub for a bunch of hippies up in western North Carolina. Yeah, I still have that kind of shamanistic feel to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. And it's also very interesting to need it. While all historians that speak about this and this time period, they all refer to all of the indigeness peoples were at war one another. They were fighting for apparentley, for this piece of lando, for control of the territory. And what we found here is all the people sitated around each other, holding hands or smoking from the same pipe in the clear representations of peace. Right, That's one of the things that they also used to reject the site.
Speaker 4: It made them even angrier. The more peaceful they were, the angrier they got they got.
Speaker 10: Yes, So one of the possibilities in future studies, I mean going to the site, It would be great to look at it and get drone footage. But this site was heavily studied, and I mean a lot of it was excavated from nineteen sixty all the way up through nineteen eighty three and then again even more recently. The artifacts remaining at the Smithsonian, if they could be tested, like if they would actually agree to a scientific testing study of them, then.
Speaker 6: There's an opportunity there.
Speaker 10: If they could be carbonated, if any of that soot or residue on the surfaces could be carbonated or even the thermal luminescence study of the pottery examples there. I mean that that could be another possible route of study that would determine their origins.
Speaker 1: They would just have to dig a little bit deeper with the with the with the drill in order to get to some part of the pottery that was not affected by the fire.
Speaker 10: Right, And because it tells you what the last burning, last fired event was basically, so if these are made two thousand years ago and then burnt in the building one hundred years ago, it'll show that they're one hundred years escence is one hundred years ago.
Speaker 6: That's the last heated event.
Speaker 7: Are these anywhere near the Blue Ridge Mountains? And yeah, it is the spot.
Speaker 6: I'll pull it up again here, I think I.
Speaker 3: Had it pulled up bro I was gonna I think I saw something that it was because there's been a lot of paranormal activity there, like tons of big foot side or you know, all all that stuff. Uh, And you can chalk that up to what you want to, But I just find that pretty interesting that you find sites like these where there's been a lot of supernatural activity.
Speaker 1: Well, Mount Peagash, as I shown in the before We're alive is exactly where five lines cross each other, five tillary clients, so that it's a it's a powerful sort of place in terms of tilloric energy.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh yeah, I'd love to visit it, man, to be honest with you, that'd be.
Speaker 1: Nice and and and vincent. I think it's also relevant what you showed me, that this has this apparent ability to whatever is being done inside to come outside as a ghostly speak. Right, So there has this these channels on on the structures that come onto the surf and with allow to work as I don't know, like an oracle place or a place where spirits spoke to those to those around the buildings.
Speaker 10: Right, It's surely it has a lot of power and spiritual connection there, and apparently it has for many millennia. He exactly kept on going back there and rebuilding the site over and over again. So the building had been rebuilt at least eight times at the same spot.
Speaker 1: Eight times.
Speaker 4: We got to build another one. Dude, you gotta do it, help me.
Speaker 6: To do Yeah, And.
Speaker 10: I mean, it's it's an amazing site. It's important to the history and prehistory of the world. I mean, I think just the massive quantity of figurines there, and that these were spanning the time frame from archaic all the way up to historical time frame just shows the importance of it.
Speaker 1: Just see if I can share the alignments of the Tillrik lines there. See if I can do it, I think people will find it interesting.
Speaker 2: Jo heall is Greenville, North Carolina? To that place is ninety three miles. Yeah, that's where I live at Greenville, I guess because I gotta go find my draw.
Speaker 4: You gotta go find it, dude. It's a quest.
Speaker 3: Someone said it has to Sedona, Arizona type of energy, and that's what I was picking up out of it.
Speaker 7: There's probably a portal there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, you got your frequency generator. You gotta get out there, the generator and your dowsing rods.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's go, Vincent. Is this Artigona or Westmore the way the Mount Diash? Sorry, yeah, it's in.
Speaker 6: Heywood County.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: You have to tell me the other name that you gave me before. What was it?
Speaker 10: The Garden Center, Garden Creek Archaeological site.
Speaker 6: What's going on here?
Speaker 10: I'll just pull the fast one and change the name from Mount a Garden Creek archaeological site.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, well, you know I thought about this, Okay, I thought about this in a different way.
Speaker 4: What if the most early form of deep state is this sort of land claim monopoly, Right, So this play shows, you know, contact with a lot of other cultures around the world. So that would start to impact America's land claim monopoly because you've got all these different influences landing right there and being shown clearly. So by destroying that site, you're sort of destroying any sort of land claims that may have come along with that site.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's a really good point too. Like we know that places in the Yukuhoqui Mounds like the piousoglyph were purposefully destroyed because they didn't want it to be a land claim. And this site in particular has a lot of Subharan African connection with all the animals, like the rhino, things like that. They don't want it to be a land claim, possibly for African Native American culture, so they destroyed it, and they basically destroyed it, put it in the drawer and didn't want to talk about it for one hundred and fifty years. And so yeah, I think a lot of it is about manifest destiny and that ideal that Europeans showed up and no one else here they have the right to take all the land, and it would it would be a good reason that they may have used it with their manifest destiny theory to just destroy it and cover it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And if you know about the Society of the Cincinnati, right across from there was the Cosmos Club, and the Cosmos Club and Society the Cincinnati came up with the Smithsonian. So before they were excavating these sites and knowing what was inside of them and pulling out all of the treasures, and then they created the Smithsonian as sort of like locking the door behind them and making sure nobody else figures it out with whatever remaining artifacts are left.
Speaker 3: Well, they left a bunch of them in there.
Speaker 5: Of them, just a few.
Speaker 7: Ship compared to what they probably had.
Speaker 5: It was probably like just leave it one box.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's like even a penny out of you know, of a dollar.
Speaker 4: Vast majority of artifacts are in private collections. Don't let the museums fool you. It's all private, sealed in vaults.
Speaker 5: The good I think hobby lobbies.
Speaker 4: Boy, yep, that ain't the first time.
Speaker 7: So they have like the sud Marian.
Speaker 1: You know, they actually had to give them.
Speaker 9: They actually had to give some of them ships back too.
Speaker 4: They caught that these were Dead Sea scrolls. They had pieces of the Dead Sea scrolls in there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's crazy, man to get that as now no man.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's why they close on the Sundays they take out the other facts. Dide.
Speaker 4: You know what Hobby Lobby's defense was though, That's the part I find most revealing is they tried to claim that they were fakes, and they knew that they were buying fakes, and so they tried to get out of paying any money or paying these back by saying that they were fakes. So this is a common common occurrence. I think they just brad whatever's real as fakes and then they collect it for themselves.
Speaker 6: Right, that's what's going on here.
Speaker 10: They call it fakes so they it doesn't have to fall into nag for requirements or don't have to admit that it's real.
Speaker 9: See you brought up that word again.
Speaker 8: So it's very interesting you bring up nagbro because I'm you know, I'm on the fence on whether they you know, it's too strict with the rules or if it's just right or too lenient, right, you know you said, actually, like at nine minutes at when we was nine minutes into the show about Magpro and how artifacts were coming up missing. Do you think it's more coming up missing on you know, the natives are making them come up missing or do you think that people are like how the owner or CEO of Hobby Lobby was hoarding you know, old artifacts and stuff like that, Like what is your you know on that?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I think the issue is well these I mean overall Nagpra, I think it had good intentions, but it didn't allow studying to occur to the extent it needed to. Like on skulls and things that were collected, now all those are gone. And when I was in Illinois over at the Dixon Mounds, the curators said that it was basically a rocket. I'm trying to get things and get the most money out of them. Nagpro claimed a lot of the skulls and things from Dixon Mounds and they had been on display for about fifty years, so a lot of it. And he said this is because they wanted money. And the tribes are in the Nagpro group that was associated with the tribe. Basically they were going after it from a financial standpoint. So unfortunately a lot of this was lost, and it had been partially due to financial reasons. But I think there's a good reason to not destroy it. I mean, it needs to be preserved, and I of course there was more effort to study this and actually preserve it and then present it in a real scientific way. The fact that this site was claimed by Nagra from the part of it that was in North Carolina. University of North Carolina they had seven hundred of these and now they're gone. I mean, no one knows where they are, if there ever be if there will ever be studied again, or if there's any if there's any in existence anymore. But you see sometimes if you search the Mountiski relics, you see examples coming up for sale and auctions. So there's there's some that are being auctioned off and makes me wonder if in fact they are just selling them. You know, these been the ones that were claimed, ends up in an auction, and so unfortunately it's it's a loss for science and a loss for you know, history.
Speaker 1: Well, I would say that Nacra as it was designed if if it was a matter of okay, those are sacred or sacred in viewed objects for us, right I'm speaking them of some tribe. That doesn't mean that they are not studied. That mean that we harbor them and we keep them. And but we have to display them, we have to show them, we have to allow for them to be studied. Right, It's not something that we can take and just disappear with it or sell or whatever we want to do with them. But there is a darker saying in Acra from my perspective, and that's the point that I hit the most. That is the fact that that does not justify why when now I'm researching any of these subjects and I go to a website and the image that is being described in the text is gone because they consider that it is part of Nacra and it was offensive to this or that tribe, So they take the image out so we can no longer see what is being described. And how long until the description also be considered offensive and also disappears. And why are they taking books, images from museums, from schools, Why are they eradicating all the indigenous presence from the minds of those that are not Indigenous people. We are rebuilding a riff here between what our Americans are and what Indigenous peoples are. How long until new generations don't know what Indigenous peoples are?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: So, because they are being removed from everywhere, it's not a matter of artifacts, it's the information that is also being removed, and that's what I'm against with mostly, and it's.
Speaker 4: All just being warehoused, you know. I mean that's the point. It's like, how are we honoring these cultures by warehousing them and bureaucracy. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Sure, and even for these cultures, we should have them telling us about what it's their artifacts, it's their l rooms, their inheritance. They should be getting information on their side about these things. They should harbor them, yes, but show them to us, show their culture, to go to schools, make presentations, talk to us about their culture. Instead of eradicating completely from society, that's what NACRA is being allowed to do. So it's again it's not a matter of the law itself. It's a matter of those that are using the law for their own purpose and and us once again, but it's it's there's no good and evil on the law. It's it's only on the morality of those that they are using it as an excuse for them maneuvers.
Speaker 10: Yep, yeah, that's absolutely right, well said, thank you.
Speaker 5: Did anybody anybody have any questions? Anybody else?
Speaker 10: Okay, someone's been asking about what is a bannerstone?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I was going to go back and as actually a while earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe even for people who are listening and don't even know from the beginning.
Speaker 5: Of the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I could show another picture.
Speaker 10: But bannerstones were objects made in a shape of a stone with a hole and it basically drilled through the center portion. And they're often very symmetrical, and they were thought to be put on a banner on a staff, and so it got us name bannerstone from the the shape of a banner on a staff. I'll try to share my screen and kind of show what it looks like. So these are the Mount Pishka bannerstones. These were all found in Heywood County, and the one here at the angle was from the Mount Pishka cash at Valentine Museum. And and so they were often crescent shaped like this. There's some that are butterfly shaped and these all have a whole central perforation in the middle to put on a staff. Some people say that they were used for it's little counterbalance, but that there's not been a uh, you know, a real good agreement about that in terms of use. Like this one having the angle of the minimum lunar declination that winter, well, that would mean that it's most likely an astronomical angle that they had this and it was like their totem or you know, an important calendar symbol, and they have this line on it which correlates to the minimum lunarsty install.
Speaker 1: I've seen people defending that these were used as on a pole in front of the chief stand, for instance, as a representation of power, But the fact that they have practical functions I think remove some of that idea. Although I think that there are lots of banistons and not all of them should have the same explanation because they could have been made for different reasons, some for astronomical alignment, some for representations of power, so it doesn't have to be one explanation to all bannerstones.
Speaker 10: Right, and and some people say they're clan symbols, like each one represented their klan or their totem, the butterfly Klan.
Speaker 3: The that looks like a moon right there, it's like a crescent moon. Yeah yeah, yeah, man, that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 10: And these these are there's published books about these that spanned back to around nineteen hundred.
Speaker 6: So if even this the Valentine Museum.
Speaker 10: Today didn't know that this was a bannerstone until I looked at it. I saw, hey, guys, this is a banner stone, and they're like, what's the bannerstone?
Speaker 6: They thought it was a figurine.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's awesome man. That's yeah, that you were able to bring that to them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's like and one of the reasons that the Smithsonian draward these was he said there was no known artifacts in this collection. Well, the bannerstone is a known artifact shape, so it's very good evidence that in fact, these are known artifacts that are real and authentic, and they shoend them a drawer.
Speaker 1: There's books about this thing, so they should know what they had.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Well, it's funny these other worldly artifacts are treated with otherworldly irresponsibility.
Speaker 7: Across the board.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 5: Oh, I thought that was just fun.
Speaker 14: I just told this DC yesterday that it's It's like, this is a real story of a motorcycle accident on a roundabout and the guy lost his head along with the helmet because of the impact.
Speaker 1: And it was on the sidewalk. Well, sidewalk in Portuguese is per saved. And so the policeman was writing the report and he's sinking a saye is it tweet a Z or two? Ass's how do I write this? And so he kicked the helmet into the road and says, okay, the helmet was on the road because he couldn't write sidewalk because he didn't know how to write it.
Speaker 7: He didn't want to.
Speaker 1: Look bad on the report. So this is the same thing, like this artifact belongs to an area that we don't study, we don't understand. It is outside of our brother of span of years. So either it doesn't exist or is a hoax, and since it's there, it has to be a hoax, right, and it's problem solved.
Speaker 4: Well, we got to find out about what the locals feel about this place, because I think if a lot more people in that area knew what kind of travesty is being carried out in their own neighborhood, I think they'd be a lot more pissed off and looking for answers. That's something that could happen really quickly too. Just by getting these people a little but a where of their surroundings, we can get some movement in the right direction going on this this project, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So are you suggesting that the people organize and create a museum to collect it the most of the I mean, it's so blatant and obvious that once you explain it to them a little bit, I'll understand what's being taken from them. Sure, and it's a tourist opportunity. If they recreate the site itself, with the two rooms and the connection with the true with the magnetic norths linking them to with all the pieces inside. As they more or less figure it out, it could be a profitable thing too, not only cultural. So it might be an incentive.
Speaker 4: Ashville is looking for an excuse to organize and you know, band together against the federal government. Why can't you give them this?
Speaker 1: You know, Vincent, there's a challenge for you. A few emails to be written.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I'm trying to share a screen here. It's a depiction of what a good representation of what I think a bannerstone was like. And this is from a birch bark scroll of the Midi Wigan. So the Jibway had these birch bark scrolls and they engraved them. And so the bannerstone represented over here is on the top of a banner or pole staff and it shows a lodge and the path of the person with the arrow it goes. He goes through the lodge and then back and circles around. So there's a book called the Sacred Scrolls of the Southern no Jibway and it uses a lot of these symbols of the totems and like these look like headless ducks I mean hanging or sitting there and a serpent symbol. There's a lot of Egyptian. Yeah, these are I mean it does. It looks like a lot of into Egyptian type of symbols. And I mean this person has that the headdress on a lot of the figurines that are similar to these non Pishka figurines have that type of head dress as well, so they could bow and arrow was represented. And I mean, but the banners don't what I wanted to show here, And I mean this is like a banner that's coming up out of the lodge at the top of the pole and it's pointed upwards.
Speaker 7: Uh that's so cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Could be a representation of the of the proper time to hunt because of the of the man with the bow of talk. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's depictions of an Egyptian barge that for some reason this reminds me of because of this peace on the bottom it actually has that sounds silly, but I don't know. I've seen them depict barges with the type of shapes in there that like the bottom and.
Speaker 7: The little bow to Heaven thing.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think we're on the show.
Speaker 7: With uh yeah, yeah about that the other night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was recently. Yeah, that image was on the screen and I was like, yeah, I oh, why I just remember that?
Speaker 5: Good? Yeah, there it is right there at the bottom tyrone.
Speaker 1: Haven't you seen that? Haven't you seen that that ball crossed in the middle before on the left.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just I can't remember where though.
Speaker 1: I can't remember either, but I think I seen that somewhere and it's not fucking so.
Speaker 8: No, I know what you're talking about, because I just can't remember where I seen that. Because we actually talked about it.
Speaker 5: This is interesting.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of common symbols in here. Interesting again showing the universally universe, silly universitality is that it all this fight.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that's right.
Speaker 10: And and a lot of the figurines correlate with the birch bark scrolls, which were literally scrolls written on birch bark that has been collected by the European sellers when they came through the area. They found hundreds of these scrolls all through Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, in Indiana, Illinois. They were finding when they drained the swamps and as they collected these, some of.
Speaker 6: Them were.
Speaker 10: Drawn on paper like what they were seeing that had been engraved on the birch bark. And so this is an example of that that they had many different forms and shapes that they really or correlate to these figurines from Mount Pishka.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least two persons from on the church please.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yo. There's actually I've noticed just throughout.
Speaker 2: The last few months when people mentioning where they're from, there's a lot of people from North Carolina actually that listen to this on YouTube, and they've.
Speaker 3: Been saying that they can see the mount from from their backyard.
Speaker 1: From their backyard, you can start selling tickets for them to watch live.
Speaker 7: That's why I say, that's.
Speaker 9: Why I sent you that link. That's why. That's exactly why I sent you that.
Speaker 8: Link, Nick, because I've been noticing a lot of people from your area.
Speaker 5: If you were to.
Speaker 2: Probably google which state has the most like witchcraft or type shit like that, and I think you'll get North Carolina.
Speaker 5: I think it. Honestly my opinion, I think it's a reaction to the Bible Belt.
Speaker 4: So this is true.
Speaker 2: Probably so, but yeah, it is, it is, you know, so it is. There was even nothing other that it was one of the reasons why I even came to the state. I figured, you know, it's kind of like a smaller version of New York if I guess it comes to witchcraft or whatever, and.
Speaker 4: It's all centered around that Asheville area.
Speaker 5: And yeah, you know what's really pretty big too, Charlotte Show. It's really big for which stuff.
Speaker 4: I wonder very interesting.
Speaker 1: Any of the books that I have about anomalies include North Carolina. Let me see uh history.
Speaker 4: Five type. I guess my state's full of Satanists.
Speaker 5: Okay, baggage.
Speaker 3: My state's full of swingers, dude, it's okay.
Speaker 7: Swingers.
Speaker 1: And I have Colorado, Oklahoma and Wyoming this collection of books about about anomalies that are very often related to sightings, be it off wefos or cryptids or whatever. But no, no, no, North Carolina.
Speaker 7: I have to look into it now.
Speaker 10: H m hm, Well I really appreciate the yeah and talking about it and great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like a it's just a ton and tons and tons of like evidence, right, like all those pieces that's crazy, all forgeries, what pieces.
Speaker 5: It's like the Epstein files. It really don't even exist.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're not real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: That's you know, and I hate to bring it on people's parade. But unfortunately, because Trump is the one tooting about Smithsonian, I don't think that ship's going anywhere either, is what it it's unfortunately, you know, but you know, fingers crossed. I think it's gross, yo, But thank you so much, Vincent. Again, that was like, really that was impressive stuff. I mean do you think, I mean, going forward, do you think like this might get some recognition eventually?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I'm hoping so that like maybe this will get recognition for being you know, a true side in the Smithsonian will issue a statement reverting their one hundred and fifty years of calling it a fraud in a hoax, and hopefully they'll acknowledge the importance of the site, and maybe even the Valentine will put this material back on display and show the public the importance of it. So, yeah, it's a It's a really interesting topic. There's a lot of complexity, and I think that's why it's difficult, because there's just so much to it, so much history there. But it's a really important thing, and you know, I'm glad that the chance to talk about.
Speaker 5: It, Oh for sure, for sure. I mean I really wish you.
Speaker 2: Don't really wish you the best of luck with this, I mean some really impressive stuff, dude, So thank you for bringing it on this show for real.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Thank you everybody.
Speaker 2: No, thank you, thank you Ricardo for suggesting them. You know, very amazing stuff.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's it's it's very impressive and Vincent has done very digerent research to put his own resources to it. We need more, Vincent's definitely, okay, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Before we wrap it up, headless, let everybody know where they can find your stuff and where they can send that email it.
Speaker 4: Thank you. This is amazing. I think this is one of those topics that spans both left and right and a lot of people can get behind it if they just start believing in themselves in their communities. Again, right, So you can find me on Thursday nights if you check out my show. I read your occult emails. You can send them to me at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. And also Sunday Trialogus, which I do with Ricardo calv Audio and Ethan Indigo on Sunday morning, so check that out as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you very much. So I appreciate you coming on and Jules, what is up my man?
Speaker 7: All right, Vincey, that was a great presentation. Man learned a lot.
Speaker 3: I always learned a lot on this show, So Nick, I appreciate the invite once again.
Speaker 7: Guys, great boot pot on Twitter.
Speaker 3: You find me on Rumble, YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, all that Good Stuff Patreon.
Speaker 7: On Saturday mornings, we do esoteric book reviews.
Speaker 3: Nick swings by, he comes along, I got a couple other guys in there with me. We go real deep on some stuff Sunday Chaos tonight nine o'clock. Don't watch if you're easily offended. Every Tuesday, I produce for a parapolitical calling show called Already Dead. You can find it on my channel as well as Underclass podcast in No Way Jose channel.
Speaker 7: It's at eight point thirty.
Speaker 3: We do a call in kind of portion at the end of the show where you can come on and give your two cents about what we're talking about. A lot of cool shit, a lot of deep like you know, kind of cults and psyops and all all that good stuff that I don't really get into on the regular, so it's good to be there in the background to kind of hear about it. But you got a lot of guests coming on here in the next few weeks. I usually go live on the weekends because I work full time, so I'll just go, you know, subscribe to my channel and just be on the lookout for any upcoming shows.
Speaker 7: I'm usually on here like two times a week, so you find me on here as well. Again, Thank you, guys.
Speaker 2: Of course, oh thank you, thank you. And for real people, go check out his patreon for his his book stuff. I mean, regardless the fact that I was even on there. I mean, it's well done. So you know, if I happen to join, which I will soon, as long as I have that Saturday, I'll be there with him.
Speaker 5: I really had a great time.
Speaker 2: So go check out the patroon It's it's worth a few bucks at of course, of course, of course, uh and uh, my man.
Speaker 5: Tyrone, what's going on, sir?
Speaker 8: Any great presentation, Vincent. I enjoyed every moment of it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: I actually went and bought some books from Amazon based off of you know what you was just sharing, because a lot of stuff that you were sharing, a lot of authors had wrote somewhat about it already, especially like.
Speaker 7: When we were talking about the Moonlight people.
Speaker 6: So I got me a couple of books on that. So I appreciate the knowledge that you share today.
Speaker 8: Everything you can find on me is on my website Rebirth at theWord dot com, and also my book Journey through the Origins of History can be bought on Amazon.
Speaker 5: Really, thank you and Ricardo.
Speaker 1: Well, I will start thanking Vincent's for accepting to come and tells all about this fight. I think it's pretty amazing and very high implications in terms of history and shows us how much he is being suppressed and this is just a small part of it. So imagine what else can be suppressed if we can suppress twenty five hundred figurines as hoax. So as to plug in, is my time to turn the favorite down to Tyrone because do buy his book. I think it's it's an excellent one and just want to plug in the trialogues that we do on Sundays. So if you messed today's episode, go and check it out and thank you for having me in it.
Speaker 5: Oh no, of course, thank you for coming on and joining us. Vincent.
Speaker 2: Please let everybody know where they can get contact with you or find any of your stuff.
Speaker 10: Oh, thank you again for having me. And I'll be on Twitter and talking about the site. There's there's I'll post in the chat about my contact info after this and be happy to share that. But yeah, it's a great opportunity to share about the site and learn about it.
Speaker 6: And again, thank you all. Loved y'all and appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Of course, no, thank you very much. And before we wrap it up, I do want to remind people just to check. I'm not going to go through all of them, but check the show notes or even the post on YouTube or whatever. I've posted some stuff on social media. There is a bunch of events that I will have a booth at, but the one I do want to remind the specifically October eighteenth, that'll be Fort Myers, Florida. Charlie's Beyond Belief Brooke who's on Dark Florida podcast as part of the Occult Rejects. She will be speaking there and there will be a boot there and some of us will be there. There's another podcast that might be jumping into I don't want to you know, neflin Deth Squad would actually be going to now, so you know, I don't want to put them on the spot now they don't show up, but it was like, well, you know, next time, you guys are going blah blah blahlah. But no, they hit me up and they might be going out too, so it'll probably be a shit show back there by the booth area then, so definitely a show up. Yeah, let me plug that. And there will be a list on the bottom again, like I said in the show notes for the other events that will be in like North Carolina, South Carolina and Jojo. But thank you all again and uh thank you in the bottom uh, in the chat, everybody that jumped in and that's what's up.
Speaker 5: I really appreciate it. And uh yeah, Vincent, you really uh you really killed it with that. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Man, thank you, thanks again. Everybody awesome.
Speaker 2: Yes, and uh yeah, that's it. That's the end of another record rejects until the next one. Everybody be well later