Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 2: Live today is Thursday, November fourteenth, twenty twenty four, and we are here. It's around eight thirty three four whatever am my time Mountain standard for everybody else is different. We are unique here and as the overlay here shows, we're gonna discuss what's being crammed into our government here by the appointees. The Trump train full of geffelta fish and as you can see if you zoom in real close, that's a Maniashevitz geffelda fish jar in his hand, poached fish. Of all the ways to something, boiling is probably the most awful way to taste something because it takes all the flavor out of something.
Speaker 1: Right, But hey whatever, it's kind of interesting too. I think that.
Speaker 2: They would eat poached fish odd passover, given that a fish is a symbol of Christianity, right, So they're basically eating a symbol of Christianity on their passover. They also, you know, drink blood, kill children, and it's part of rabbinical right. And you can look at that word in both ways, are I t e as in ritual or our ight as and they reserve it for themselves and that's been discussed here before. Because they're out of their books, their fancy little rabbinical nonsense and rants that they do in the talmelind and so hard out of Yeah, blah blah blah. We're not supposed to know about that, but that's a thing. Christian blood's usually preferred, and they bake the powder of that blood in their matza. Anybody wants to argue that they don't know history and they don't know the Romans were actually marketing this blood to them back in the day.
Speaker 1: So I don't. I had a hard time doing the research last night. Why do I not have a background? No? Too dark? Hold, then let's go with.
Speaker 3: No one.
Speaker 2: There you go, because I was trying to read more of Michael Cassirian, which I that's not that's not an easy as it's a lot of information. Remember, the best way to lie is with a lot with the truth. Right, you say some things and then you add your own nonsense because you've already established a trust base, and then people just keep nodding their head and going along with it. And that's the way you steer the herd, right, you steal the cattle that way, the talking livestock that they think that we are. And unfortunately they're right about eighty nine percent of the time. So yeah, that's problem for everybody because the wave of water versus the drop, which gets pushed with the rest, you can't really resist the wave.
Speaker 1: Of what do you call it, the the ebb.
Speaker 2: And flow of society. You're kind of stuck getting pushed along with it. So they don't they don't focus on trying to convince us. They just have to convince the least common denominator that they're telling the truth. But yeah, anyway he was going into I found the volume one. I started reading just the introduction. I didn't even get to the chapter with the the Aryan element or Scythian element, if you will, North mid element. That would predate his claim that Ireland is where everything came from, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Because it was a.
Speaker 2: Spreading out of people from that area who became the first civilization builders everywhere. And that's why you have a common practice going on on different continents that we allegedly people never actually went to until they say we did. And of certainly there was never a sick there was never a high society or civilization that was reset by one means or another, right that we would have just had that tech. Now we have to explain that with aliens, that's just a rasure. He does it too because he has what I believe, the Masonic roots. He uses that as a reference as a metaphor. And they want to wipe away because they are Cobbalists. They are part of the Oive clan. They want to wipe away the true history and diminish and then co opt whatever is left over that they can't push away and just say that they did it.
Speaker 1: They were the ones, They were the ones.
Speaker 2: It was the hebgbis, theb GB rules, the Habaru right is actually one of the names, and the merchants, bandits and thieves right.
Speaker 1: Conductors of usury and child murder.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to show you something that I found on a old godlike productions dot com.
Speaker 1: It's like a forum or something.
Speaker 2: I was looking for any information on a specific topic and I found this. I had looked up under its TOSYRIENDI Mason, and I found this interesting. Hopefully can see it, Yes you can. So this is just a person talking from Australia in twenty fourteen, and it says, of course empty not Montana. But Michael Disayrian is a Mason. This is not good. This is just somebody ranting and acting as if they know what they're talking about. So keep that in mind. He's probably a thirty second degree. This is all conjecture and rumor and hearsay. Okay, I'm gonna be honest and square and objective in here, so uh fair, not square squares what they do. He's possibly a thirty second degree desert Mason. Desherit means desert. The Masons consider us as being in the desert or upper Egypt. In Mason talk, which is interesting because in the Assyrian book, because he knows about this stuff, because he studies it as if he is one, talks about thebes I believe it was, and how that's anyway.
Speaker 1: We'll go into that later.
Speaker 2: Being the division between the egypt land mass or area that they considered Egypt versus this particular area and between the drone Bee Jordan, Maxwell and Assyrian their attack team. Jordan is a drone bee. His yellow jacket and black clothes give him away. That's kind of weird. Drone Bee's mate with the Queen Pharaoh. See Mason apron bee hive. If you read your sp I'm reading what he's saying, if you read your scriptures and he's also still under the funk of still reading the book that they wrote for us, and uh, you know Roman.
Speaker 1: And their and their their o vase put it together.
Speaker 2: If you read your scriptures as both of them, well one in Hellenistic area era to time period, and then uh, Constantine era they kind of put the fine final touches on the new what they were going to consider to be the official If you read the scriptures as they have and often, and if you read the scriptures as they have and quote often, two disciples are required to spread the truth. This is a very Jehovah witnessy kind of thing. The Bible says, go out and two's to spread the word. Question mark all that aside. So two are these two are trying to fulfill some sort of theological eschatological biblical angle. Make Maxwell a k. A. Russell Pine is known to be Jehovah witness.
Speaker 1: I know that. I don't know if that's true. Even this alone is powerful evidence. Moving on, he says Mason's loved woodplay and changing names.
Speaker 2: In ancient Egyptian shamanism, Jordan Maxwell is probably a code name for Maximum Well of the Jordan River, which alludes to a baptism of some sort. The well or Maxwell may be large well or body of water. If one reads the Moses story, Moses helped draw water from a well. Moses's name in Hebrew approximately means to draw him out of the waters, so there is an inference to a well. I would say Jordan Maxwell has spent a lot of time renaming himself. Along with Jordan's knowledge of law, he's probably trying to be Moses. I'll get to the clinch shortly. Michael Tassaian star of Orion. Is what he's saying, is what that name means. Claim to Be claimed in a statement on wiki that powerful gay groups were trying to undermine and attack him, and yet he'd never mentioned gay's as a threat in his work. So back to the Good Book, and we say that two angels arrive and Sadam during the night. Don't take the Bible as history. They don't. Both of them spend an internet amount of time avoiding scripture. Question mark s Sarrian constantly alludes to bloodline theology of Christ Revelation eleven. Scripture is a clue that these two are pretending to possibly be the two witnesses mentioned in Revelation eleven question mark. The two witnesses are alluded to be either Moses or knak in Elijah, So I would say Maxwell and Tsarian are trying to be those two prophets. I don't know, but to make that, I just thought that was an interesting comment. Nobody's talked about this on this thread since twenty eighteen. But they also, you know, these people are acting like various as a matter of fact, and very confident in their statements. Is not the same if you know they're not putting it out there like it seems to me like or no that whenever somebody has an idea, it's it's got to be the solid truth, and it's one of their their hubverse fallacies, right. But they didn't even get Alan Watts's name spelled correctly. Alan Watt and Alan Watts are two different people, And I said, Eugeniuses me and Alan Watts with an ass Alan Watt is someone entirely It's is, it's someone entirely different. I guess I should have written that better, as some is and someone entirely different.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have to. I didn't have to add person to it.
Speaker 2: I see with this level of fine detail, there's certainly no way you could be self confirming or mistaking belief for reality. And I said that Alan Watts was an agent product to or. Yes, he may have been sincere in his belief, but so are deluded Marxist followers.
Speaker 1: The best thing to lie with is the truth.
Speaker 2: You get people something that resonates with them, establish trust, and then steer them as you wish.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, hello, hello hello. Oops, they're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: When I hit with Poka, It's weird how I don't get all my messages come across from the.
Speaker 1: Rumble.
Speaker 2: I see poke over here, but when I go live, everything that happened before that doesn't show up.
Speaker 1: It's on the stream yard thing for me to show you. And yeah, Poka always ends up.
Speaker 2: We call it contributing to the show with his post that he puts in our telegram group. So we're gonna go into those right now. This is when I forwarded from Europe at the last battle. So we're gonna look at this. I think I don't. I think I'm good as long as I just go like.
Speaker 1: Deece.
Speaker 2: So this is Rubio in his comments. This is the video I wanted to show you yesterday. We have to stop early today because I have to get would would the time change? It's not eleven o'clock for me anymore? When Doctor Glinton comes on, it's ten. So I gotta shut this down and then go through all the clickity clickity clocks to set up to the next live stream because I don't pay for rumble, because who the hell will do that? So I end up having to finish one before I can set up another one. They don't like you to do multiples, and yeah, the same deal with I guess I could have done it with with FDJ, but I've never tried to put two up at the same time. I always just do one and then the next. All right, so let's look at this.
Speaker 1: Yep, the rubio will you call for? Can you hear it? I don't think you should be able to and without echo?
Speaker 2: It should be without echo because I didn't put the I didn't try to set up with the audio because I think it just comes through the mic.
Speaker 3: Wait, I want you guys to get this.
Speaker 4: I want them to destroy every element of Hamas they can get their hands.
Speaker 1: Hamas is a boogeyman.
Speaker 2: They're not hiding under every school and church everywhere in the world that they want to bomb or murder people to clear them off the land.
Speaker 1: That is a lie. It's a lie.
Speaker 2: Hamas was probably two percent of the attack that occurred on October seventh, slash eighth, because we're different zones of time, right. This is all constructed because it was time to initiate the war. And these people who are caught in between. You know, I don't have any I don't have any love reserve for the type of extremism Muslim shit that I've seen and read about. But Muslims didn't take down the World Trade Center. These fuckers that he's trying to support did.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: These people are the ones that when there were some dirty freaking dealing going on that they know that this vessel called the USS Liberty was privy to and saw. They tried to sink it and kill everybody on it. But being as they are unable to accomplish anything without the help of the US, they couldn't. They couldn't manage to do that, but that was their goal. They were told to sink it.
Speaker 1: They can't. They They're not. They're not good at winning anything by themselves.
Speaker 2: That's why they always try to make other people do their work because they suck at everything everything. When they see a little resistance, they'd run crying. These are their soldiers. When they get confronted in the street by a couple of Moroccans who said enough is enough about talking about killing our children, they start crying and hand over the wallets. The tough guidance goes away because they feel like they have this shield of America around them. They do they do so. And then the fact, the funny story of them criticizing the UN, which if we're supposed to forget that the Bolshevik Desionists, Jews that we just say Russia, that was their baby, that was you know, we established that, we funded, we created it.
Speaker 1: But who actually was in control of that?
Speaker 2: That's a rothschild, imf hub of If you want to call them illuminati, go right ahead, they are. Then they have a meditation room for christ sake. All their stuff is esoteric. The lucious trust you have, Alice Bailey, you have, Foster Bailey.
Speaker 1: This is such.
Speaker 2: A right in your face, But nobody looks at it and talks about Well, some do, but I don't think the emphasis is brought up enough for the rest of the people to catch on the United Nations, CFR, anything that has to do with the Central Bank. These are all hostile foreign entities on our soil. And a long time ago, Ron Paul said, you know, in reference to us being around the world, because remember us is the first Israel having embassies in other people's countries, how would we feel if we had like a foreign country's embassy in our backyard? And say, and he's from Texas, so he said, in Texas, how would we want that in Dallas or in Houston or whatever.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing is is we do have that.
Speaker 2: But they are just called banks, they're called institutions, they're called the United Nations, the CFR, all that stuff.
Speaker 1: They're taught.
Speaker 2: They're the freaking Federal Reserve, which has way too much power, all of it over our country.
Speaker 1: And since we have this debt, this.
Speaker 2: False, fake debt, from this false usury that we are allowing because we are chattel property of the banks, they are able to push.
Speaker 1: And move all of our military wherever they.
Speaker 2: Want, and if they tell us, because we owe them so much money to send billions and billions of dollars over to Ukraine and to Israel.
Speaker 1: Then there's no choice to be made. You just do what the master says.
Speaker 2: And since they're all in positions that they were appointed there because of their allegiance to this agenda, it's not like they're getting any actual pushback on this either because a would be suicidal and B they know the game. There's money ways to completely dissolve and bleed dry a country. You don't have to just reset their currency. You don't have to just devastate them with physical destruction. If you want to bleed them dry to destroy the people that live there, you can have them send foreign aid. In that way, You do the same thing multiple ways to get to the end of the piggy bank.
Speaker 1: So this is what we're witnessing in.
Speaker 2: This new war, that's this escalation that's going to occur over the next few months is going to see a dramatic downturn for American economics whatever.
Speaker 1: People think, it's gonna get.
Speaker 2: Worse than it is already because the effect of it hasn't really been felt enough yet for people to get what's going on.
Speaker 1: But don't worry, it'll happen.
Speaker 2: They might suspend the illusion for a little while, you know, so people you know these that that period of time where they build up the trust before they take and steer everybody in the wrong direction.
Speaker 1: Because when I went, let me and let me just add this too. When I was at the.
Speaker 2: We Awakened tour as media, one of the one of the things that Doctor Artists actually did well, not even him, but his uh, his producer or whatever you want to call her, a publicist actually did do for me that they gave me access as a as a media there so I didn't have to I got to be there and just had to get a hotel.
Speaker 1: And then I could go to the thing.
Speaker 2: So like I saw a student, I saw unfortunately it heard stupidy Sue Peter's on stage, all kinds of people.
Speaker 1: But I felt really.
Speaker 2: Uneasy there the whole time, and my research was to a point. But you know, we were talking about two augusts ago. Maybe I feel like it was like, yeah, it wasn't this August. It was the last one. It was right on my birthday, so it was like a birthday president to myself to go hang out at the Rio and go go to this thing for two to three days. But the the people, the message, the echo. First of all, it is very commercialized, but it was very good intention. American people feel a connection to their faith and pride and you know, pride and country, the idea of the country that they that were being told that we have so patriotic people, all good qualities, amazing, not anything to put down at all whatsoever. But they're already in a sort of a delusion, right because they're trusting that these things are what they appear to be on the surface. And when you when you sit down and you watch and you listen to these people. And I was in the backstage too, so I was able to not a was backstage the first day. Look, I got to see all the way it was wired up in l that But the next day, apparently I was offul that was awful miss And I didn't realize that because I was just walking around roaming wherever I wanted to do the day before. So I got yelled at a couple of times and I gave them a hard time back.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is what's the problem?
Speaker 2: But anyway, Uh, in the media tent that I was at, and it was hot to sell. You know, we're talking about Nevada, just outside of the downtown strip area and hearing the side conce conversations, looking at the people when they're not, you know, in front of cameras, over in front of the audience, and hearing how they talk and what they do. There were good people in the media, and then there was really terrible ones. And then there was the actual quote unquote pseudo celebrities that were They were all there, we were all there to talk to, and there was it was I was standing three feet away probably less, I would say probably less, uh from and General Flynn when he was doing his little debriefing in the corner of the of the press tent. And I think that's on my It's on my Instagram somewhere. It's a little hard to hear because you know, I didn't have the right equipment either. I just when I was given the opportunity, I went to get whatever I could out of it, you know. But it was such a Christian Zionist in doctrination camp. And when you see people like is that Ratlin or Ratland or whatever, that little bald freaking midget troll that hangs around and latched onto to General Flynn, and Flynn is also let's remember troops social him and quote unquote Trump are the faces on that thing.
Speaker 1: And they had a guy.
Speaker 2: They turned the guy into the FBI for some comments about the Gillie suit and Biden, and he got murdered in the front of his house at three am, at the witching hour.
Speaker 1: So there's that. I don't know why people don't people don't think that this is going.
Speaker 2: To escalate worse with the social media and what they're gonna do to you, raiding your home and taking you from your family, or doing worse if you happened to I don't know. Not let them just drag you off, all right. These are stormtroopers. This is the cheka. Takes many forms, and don't assume that it's going to look a certain way. These this I mean the Clay Clark thing. The people who are there, They had fucking Rosanne there. Sorry about the I'm trying to keep the f out of the out of the conversation more, but it's sometimes it's just, you know, it's the moment requires that little emphasis, and they were spewing a bunch of garbage.
Speaker 1: Apparently. Now Roseanne has re.
Speaker 2: Formulated her backstory and she is someone who is raised in an area that was like a flophouse for Holocaust survivors. So I guess that went from abused as a child and sexually abused as a child to now hanging out with arm tattooed, bald headed, skinny people, right, recovering from all that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, sure, and anything to set the new stage, because she just was pulling again, coming up with her own rumble channel, because they brushed the dust off of her and they repurposed her as a Trump supporter, right. And I think it was Quinn Heisler who said America's cabalistic grandma.
Speaker 1: And if you look at her show, it.
Speaker 2: Was all about the degradation and the showing indifference to your family.
Speaker 1: Nobody's ever happy. Everybody's always miserable.
Speaker 2: It's always melancholy, and they're always saying hurtful, mean things to one another. That's destruction of family. That's just what these oves love to promote. So she's never done anything good. She mocked the national anthem and then you hear her singing fucking Jewish songs like she's a freaking knopera singer. So she did that shit on purpose, and everybody thinks it's funny. Whole thing was a Christian and Christian Zionists in zoctrination camp. So this what's happening right now with these appointees, isn't surprising. This was all set up long ahead of time. This was already a pre planned, predetermined thing. It didn't matter if you went out, because somebody would have voted the numbers, the calculations would.
Speaker 1: Have been the way they were regardless, as same as it ever was.
Speaker 2: You know, they got to have the drama and the backstory and the oh you know, the rigging, like to get everybody involved and getting everybody engaged, get their energy involved with it, right, be part of the public ritual, invest something of yourself within it, get excited, get your mind detached from deductive and rational thought and pigeonholed laser focus on a certain aspect of it, Like we need to get something we need. Harris needs to be beat. So I guess the lasser of two evils is where we got to roll with this. Well, this is the grandfather. He's old enough to be the grandfather, not just the father of the shot. And I read to you yesterday all the quotes, but I mean we can get into General Flynn and his you know, theosophical society, repeat of Elizabeth Claire Prophet's little speech there where she pretended to be channeling archangel Michael. And that's the same woman who actually sat down with Anthony uh ah, wh's his last name, uh, Anthony Sutton and talked about his books. So she has the ability to be a rational human being. But I mean, it makes you wonder what that whole thing was about with Anthony Sutton. Now, even though his information sounds really good, remember this is the whole thing. This is why you got always discern and throw out the crap, keep the keep the corn, keep the chunks of carrot or wherever hell else doesn't digest matchbox cars if you're an idiot, bubblegu but keep the good and discard the rest, especially the method that they're trying to steer you down a certain path. These are the pied pipers of the apocalypse, and they're walking us all into the ocean. They're leading us all into drowning. Right, So let's watch this now on.
Speaker 4: These people are vicious animals who did horrifying crimes.
Speaker 2: So no, just no differentiation between Hamas and all of Palestine, because all of Palestine are guilty of the crimes of this boogeyman Hamas who basically was a response to this unlawful, immoral, bloody terrorist organization two of them, Stern Gang and another that established this god awful terrorist state of visual in the first place, and every successive assault on the people there that they've committed over the last eighty years.
Speaker 1: This was a response to that. They formed a group.
Speaker 2: And you can say that they're also funded because they were by Israel at one point, So they build these things up.
Speaker 1: This is another thing too, You've got to remember where the money is.
Speaker 2: And I don't say follow the money because that's not what their aigm is when you print it. It's not the main objective. It's how do they move these other pieces around the board too. You know, if they're not in part, if they're not part of the fellowship or the fraternal Fellowship, then they're manipulated by greed or desire. Right, But also when you see like, let's just watch a little bit more. I'll get I'll get back into that a second.
Speaker 5: And I hope you guys post that.
Speaker 6: What about the civilians?
Speaker 2: Every day he blames some moss for don't make stop making us happen to murder your babies?
Speaker 1: That's the statement there.
Speaker 2: But what I was gonna say is when you see, they can make anything into something if they want to use it, and it doesn't necessarily mean that that thing is part of their organization. It's just gonna be manipulated to serve their agenda in one way, shape or form. And the Oivays always need opposition because they have to show and point at something so that they can say, look where the victim.
Speaker 1: Where the victim?
Speaker 2: So if there isn't a white supremacist group out there where, then they're gonna make one and they're gonna fund it through proxy.
Speaker 1: So you don't see it happening.
Speaker 2: If they're like just like what David Cole said in nineteen ninety two, if there wasn't a nerd Stundle, they would make one because they need their opposition.
Speaker 1: They need something to point the finger.
Speaker 2: It's good for fundraising, it's good for mind control of the masses to oh, these poor people we look at they're still having to deal with this after so long, having to do with what they pray upon people. They destroy their countries, they destroy their nation, they destroy their culture, they destroy they pervert it. They murder their children and pray upon every possible way that they can. You know, their finances and economics through usury, and yet they're the victim when somebody says enough is enough, Oh God, and you never hear the fucking end of it. Yeah, should be there should be the additional history. That's not the main concern of the rest of the people. You know, I'd like to see somebody's diary where it was like, you know, seventeen seventy two, I asked one of my Filo Jews to put away a shovel, and then come to twenty twenty four. My ancestors once told the Jew to put away a shovel, asked them to, and I still haven't heard the fucking end of it.
Speaker 4: Amasa, stop hiding behind civilians, putting civilians in the way. Hamas knew that this was going to lead to this, so Hamas has stopped building their military installations underneath hospital.
Speaker 1: Under this is even confirmed. There's tunnels.
Speaker 2: Right when you're constantly under assault by a bunch of vicious animals who have such confidence in their butchery because it'll be covered up. They own the media all across the world, and the United States will move in. If you ever try to do anything back to them. Yeah, they built tunnels for fucking survival, and they know they're saying, oh, well, there's tunnels under the They know that they're there, but that doesn't mean that they're hiding under there. And if they're in retreat anyway, do you bombit? How do you know they're not holding your quote unquote fake hostages there.
Speaker 1: Under there with them. They don't give about their people.
Speaker 2: Hannibal directive, kill anybody whatever search our purpose killed more Jews, so we can say, hey, look look at all those Jews that they killed, right, all the Avas laying down there.
Speaker 1: Let's not forget.
Speaker 2: Let's not, you know, point out the fact that it was our helicopters and our tanks that killed all those people, not Hamas. No, we're gonna add that to their body count, just like it's like the it's like the fraud of allopathy and virus and injections. That same theme is everywhere because they're not very creative. So we we point out a virus and then we give you antibiotics and antibacterials I'm sorry, anti anti virals quote unquote, whatever the hell that means, because anti unicorns and the drugs kill you and they say, see the virus is deadly. Look and we claimed another victim, or they're give you an injection, that person dies.
Speaker 1: We didn't get to the injection to them on time.
Speaker 2: We need to get proactive on this, and even if you don't have symptoms, everybody needs.
Speaker 1: To get this shot.
Speaker 2: See how crazy this world is, and see how we're stuck in it and our children are not good. And look the reason why I'm pointing this stuff out because I'm a dad and it's about to get a lot worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care about the babies that are Here's the other problem too, is there's never a very educated person. Look at it. There's not a very educated people.
Speaker 2: Because they're also based off of conjecture without confirmation. Like they're not well spoken people who are asking the questions, they're bullet pointing, they're very wishy washing. You need to have somebody who actually is knowledgeable to confront these people. But they never will show you that, right.
Speaker 4: I think it's terrible when they come off as one hundred percent to blame.
Speaker 5: That's what I think.
Speaker 1: Make sure you post that, please and there you go. That's rubio. Let me make a show.
Speaker 2: So UK to imprison people who view Thanks Joseph UK to imprison people who view far right propaganda online for up to fifteen years. I don't know the context of that, but just keep that in the back of your mind. They showed you this when yesterday the American the Americans are good, but America will be taken over and destroyed from the inside by Zionist lobby. The Americans do not see this. They are getting decadent. Zionists will use this to destroy them. Not sure the date of that, but hey, predictions. All right, So there's one a couple of things I wanted to show you here, Doctor I group is a turd. Smartest men in the world, says Zionist bankers are genociding lights. You don't have to be the smartest man in the world to get that. But hey, one, two ten IQ not bad? How's it depends on what day?
Speaker 1: What day?
Speaker 7: It is?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: There's a couple of things here. Let's see what this is Larry's family. Oh yeah, let's do this.
Speaker 2: This is actually kind of interesting, but it's also again it's propaganda.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't even want to do it.
Speaker 2: Open a window onto something most of us know very little about the Jewish community of the pre Civil War South, so.
Speaker 1: That looks like a sauna caper.
Speaker 2: So they make this big deal about people of the South fighting for the South, which is apparently because this guy is Jewish, she wasn't supposed to do that.
Speaker 1: And this is Larry David or Larry Bernstein's.
Speaker 2: Ancestry, you know, the guy who who did you know is responsible for Seinfeld and curbyr enthusiasm And it's just it's just an oavay discussion. And it's of course a black historian he's talking to. We touched upon this yesterday.
Speaker 1: We have a very short period of time to do this today, so let me just go on to the next Yeah, here we go. This is the perversion right.
Speaker 2: Transgender bathrooms are a human rights struggle and a Jewish imperative. I'm getting to the point, but there's just things to also point out along the way. I gotta find the link that'd be easier for me just to get to that. Oh, here's another one. Remember Christy No, remember the the the hero of uh you know, the lockdown era, who is pushing back against the trend, and you remember, establish the trust and then take the turn steer people the wrong way. Governor no signs historic bill to combat anti Semitism into law, so they establish what the hell that means because they're not even semetic. And that's where that's the video that we're about to get to. It's shortly and it's gonna be that Daniel dude with a funny haircut. But today Governor Christy Noms signed HB Remember the numbers, write them down, Get.
Speaker 1: A pendent paper, always have one.
Speaker 2: Just like Phil Cooper used to say, if you're gonna watch the show, you're gonna listen to the show, do it with a pen and paper, or you know something that you can tiptap tap on so you can go look up this stuff as you go when you get curious about it. Today, Governor of Christy Nooam signed HB one zero seven six, which requires the consideration of the definition of anti Semitism, because we're gonna tell you what it means and then we're going to use our legalies to condemn whomever we want with that. So if you're a historian telling the truth, or if you're somebody you know showing evidence of something it doesn't remember remember truth is not a defense.
Speaker 1: Remember the ADL. Truth is not a defense.
Speaker 8: Ha ha.
Speaker 2: The accuracy of the statements is not a defense. If it harms somebody's feelings, it's genocide, it's hate speech. It's quadruple the punishment. You could simply say six million seems like a lot, and now you're fined into poverty and imprison for a period of time if not killed in whatever best yield they put you in.
Speaker 1: And that's just a little bit of it.
Speaker 2: You can't say, hey, they're behind the transgender movement, or hey they do this or they do that. Nope, if it was anybody else, a killer is a killer. A child rapist as a child rapist, right. A satan, which is what they really are, is a Satanist. Of course that word is a little messed up. Their Saturn colt, which is similar to the same. Satan's just a word.
Speaker 1: All right. That's funny.
Speaker 2: As I told you about the butter recall yesterday, which is ridiculous because it has milk in it. So they took eighty thousand pounds of butter off the shelves because it didn't say contains milk. Because people are that stupid. All right, I'm still going okay, now, this is something I'm probably gonna have to turn the audio on for, and I don't like that format. Hold that's all right, though, No it's not because the browser is gonna scosh it up. Hold on, dude, do dude. Ever since I smashed my fist or hand or knuckle, it's like it was not again. You don't get any true or decent healthcare. So everything that they say they're fixing is broken still. So when I move my finger my pointer her finger on my left hand to move from one mouse cookie to the other side, it cracks and pops and used to be ridiculously painful. But over time I got better, but it still like cracks into place every time.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker hear me. This is the ender button.
Speaker 2: Bro, all right, this was not the one, Oopsie's We'll hold that. We'll hold that thought, though, because that's still more details in.
Speaker 1: The same direction. So let me let me acquire the proper one.
Speaker 2: So Matt Gates is Trump's pick for attorney general and studying provocative move that puts a fierce partisan in position to execute President elect Trump's Now remember this is the words from fucking New York Times.
Speaker 1: This is something that I shared.
Speaker 2: Vow to exact retribution on officials who prosecute them.
Speaker 1: That's the trope. But it's whatever.
Speaker 2: Matt Gates is the main thing here. Yep, Big Smiley's and there's the little delta there. Uh, this is okay where a PAC says APAC tracker Matt Gates is not funded by the Israel lobby. Oh well, then I guess we can just forget about all that. Everything's fine. Where is the link that I shared? This is Uh, it's probably easier just to go it to the Instagram and do it, and then I just have to change the screen.
Speaker 9: So that we have the audio.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I shared it, but I know where I can find it. So I don't know where it is, but I know where to get it.
Speaker 1: There. It is okay, cool, we.
Speaker 2: Have to watch this and then we'll get into the other stuff that are brought up on it's the hill and I know, but at least gives you a list of the poign so far on the Trump.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: Wops, you shoot choo. Uh we move stop screen, I start stop screen shere's that share screen chance Pats and cats. There you go. He's not as muscular as his giant head. It makes him appear to be.
Speaker 5: It sounds to me, so.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Magnus hurst Field is what it says.
Speaker 2: To look up Dan Bilsiri and steam Taka Duca Shizzled whatever, Bill zi Earring who. I don't even know where he came from or what he does or why he's so important. But he's everywhere, which is a little interesting in and of itself, like this main level, high level talking to people, right, So where did he come from? Is he a millionaire? I'm sure he is, but from what what does he do? I don't know anything about the guy. I just know that he's everywhere.
Speaker 1: So whatever.
Speaker 2: He says, don't let people accuse you of crimes you have not committed. Criticizing someone or a group of people is not hatred. Everything Dan said is factually correct, and Pierce can reply with all the ad hominine attacks and slander. I guess this was he wants standard course for Peers and all the mainstream media. But yet they had him on, And that's where you got to look. It's not so much that they had him up here to try to make him look bad, the fact that they're if they don't want people to know about who you are, they ghost you, They don't talk about you. It doesn't matter how in your face, you know, hold on done.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: Everything is like if they didn't.
Speaker 2: Want you to know about QAnon, mainstream media and magazines would never have made.
Speaker 1: An article or talked about it.
Speaker 2: That's how they keep you in obscurity, you know, it's part of the overall when they either want to publicly display and humiliate you, which isn't what happens here. It's almost because Dan is smart enough to not let that happen. But being that he's every goddamn place, he's being promoted to be part of this voice. And I think even if Dan is a solid guy, I don't know anything about him. It's like the whole Stu Peters effect right where you get to have a place like bit shoot, or you get to have a place like x y Z who doesn't censor your videos or your content, or you get a big name that they created over the last couple of years named Stu who has absolutely no talent whatsoever or skill or intellect, and you make him you know you have him, or he starts talking about things that you know are very very taboo elsewhere, and that inspires people, encourages them, makes him feel like it's okay. Well, if this guy's talking about it and he's still here, then it must be okay to comment and express my own thoughts. Well, then they do their little threat assessment and you're on a list for this, uh you know, anti semination extermination squad, anti Semitism exterminations, the squad, anti semon colons. I should be saying's, but that's how they do. It's like that's the honeypot. Make people think feel safe in or at least let their guard down, not as reserved, not not holding back on what they say. And so if you say, if they say something really really on the on the level of like holy shit, I can't believe he's saying that, then you'll at least say this much. Right, So if they put this guy all around and get people curious, then they can take out so many more people with this anti semitism bullshit that's on its way. And then your social media media and all your metadata will prove them right because they steer it like listen to look and how listen how blind pierces when he when he's talking to him deliberately blind his the words that he uses and Dan handles a bit good. I would have gone right after him even more.
Speaker 1: But I'm not there.
Speaker 2: Because this guy is promoted because he might be helping them, doesn't mean he's involved personally. But people are manipulated an awful lot. They still know where they're going with it and why they're doing it. And again, remember, they need their opposition right otherwise there's nothing to point to and to say that we're a victim of it. Hold on, I'm gonna get my goddamn head out of the way for a second here.
Speaker 1: Boom boom, boom boom.
Speaker 5: This is good, though, like you do, actually hate Jewish people, no, I believe.
Speaker 2: I hate child killers. I hate being uh constantly poisoned by any agenda of medicine that's been a lie. I hate the fact that we live in a world of lives, or that we've been enslaved through brutal, bloody wars by these people of these fratonal orders and who happen to be of the same milk. I hate the fact that they murdered millions upon millions of Germanic people, my ancestors. I think it's pretty horrible that what they did to the Russian people, absolutely disgusting that this country that wasn't even that our country as we think of it even back then, carried all that out and made they made Zionists Bolshevik communism into to exist through their efforts through the already pre established zi you know, Zionists in secret apparently early issue, which was the United States that they took over in the eighteen sixties.
Speaker 1: That's what I don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't like our children being prayed upon by anybody if they happen to all be a certain thing, or the people who are pushing it along how to be a certain thing.
Speaker 1: We have to also recognize and see the Roman element to this.
Speaker 2: That is often the shadows, because they're in their twined and have been since so, I don't know, two thousand years or so, so you can't forget about that element.
Speaker 1: It's not just the Jesuits that are cryptos.
Speaker 2: Rome has been working together with these Remember the first priests, who were they and who gave them their power to do what they did.
Speaker 9: The Jewish supremacy is the greatest threat of the world today. I look at what they're doing in the media. They're pushing this transgender.
Speaker 2: Not Jewish supremacy is a good a term to utilize, or aavase supremacy, or whatevery way you want to say it, so that you don't get it deleted supremaciy, it's not. You gotta throw the same shit back at him. They're the biggest racist in the world calling everybody else a racist. They are aavased supremacist.
Speaker 1: And it's not a race. I don't give a fuck what anybody says. It's not a race.
Speaker 2: Time and time again, we can get back to the same point, the simple fact that if there are actual quote unquote whatever we're supposed to believe about the past of a core of you know, solid individuals, and again, remember these aren't everybody because it's not a racial thing.
Speaker 1: It's not a demon by race like fucking dust and emos things.
Speaker 2: It's not that because and he'll talk about this, ninety percent of them aren't even the thing that they claim to be, So that it's not an ethnicity, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's a cult. It's a cult and a mindset.
Speaker 2: And I believe also a type of like parasitic possession that keeps them obligated to this thing. And there's something not right in their heads. To have this level of indifference in how they revel in human suffering, that's not a human thing. But to say that it's an ethnicity or race, I don't see that. But again, maybe it's because DNA's bullshit in the first place.
Speaker 9: I don't know nonsense, I mean, and they did it in Germany. The first transgender clinic was opened by a Jewish guy. And I don't like this perversion pushing our children. I don't like the fact that nine year olds are reading about homosexual acts. I don't like that drag queens are reading them in schools. I don't like that Kamala Harris wants to pay for sex changes in prison so that men can turn into women and women can turn into men. And I don't like the fact that he's putting in, you know, men into women's prisons, male rapists into women's prisons because they identify as women, and it's just non I don't like you know, men beating up women in boxing and sports. I think it's all nonsense, and I think it's leading to a degredation of moral fiber, and if left unschecked, I think it's going to ruin the world.
Speaker 5: But again, you're blaming Jewish people.
Speaker 9: Why because they're pushing this.
Speaker 5: What do you mean they're pushing it? What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean they're controlling the media. I mean the DEI is being pushed by Black Rock. Black Rocks execs are all Jewish. You know, you look at where this is coming from. It's it's not a surprise done. All the Disney execs are Jewish. Done, it is pushing it on children.
Speaker 5: But do you accept down that you are just blatantly anti Semitic.
Speaker 9: Look, I have an issue with that term. I mean, I think the real Semites are the Palestinians. I mean they you know, the DNA tests that they've done on the Israelis that are living over there, it's their Eastern European Ashkenazi Jews. I don't even think they're actual Semites. They don't have ancient Hebrew DNA, which is why DNA testing is illegal in Israel.
Speaker 2: Okay, So apparently they do test to see whether or not you can be there, though, because that's how much of a way based supremacist terrorist state that they are. So I don't know where that element fits in. And I don't buy DNA tests anyway, I mean, I don't purchase them, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't buy into that either.
Speaker 2: I think it's another part of the guy pseudoscience that you know, approved for the approved for the cattle.
Speaker 10: I mean you're literally denying their existence. I mean you are just you are just a brazen anti Semi.
Speaker 5: Aren't you?
Speaker 1: See? Pierce is a piece of ship, isn't he?
Speaker 10: You hate Jewish people, You hate Israel, you hate the State of Israel's government everything, you blame them this interview, but literally absolutely when you say.
Speaker 2: Well, I think most of the problems are that, And didn't you just get done explaining you that they're impostors? Wouldn't you want to know that it? Wouldn't you want to know who the who the quote unquote Semites actually are?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So Pierce is not making a logical statement here, He's just going for the Well, you you are an anti semit aren't you?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: How could he be if they're not even Semitic? If there are a bunch of Europeans right.
Speaker 9: They are? Cause is caused by Jewish supremacy.
Speaker 5: I believe that.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely true, good thing to believe.
Speaker 10: I'm honestly gump smacked that you that you would say all this publicly, given what a high profile you have.
Speaker 1: See Now, that's a threat.
Speaker 2: That's a threat on this man's personal safety that Pierce just made or alludes to.
Speaker 1: That's a threat. How real this whole thing is is is aside from the point that that was a threat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it is not a see like even that response, it's like, yeah, you know what I mean, like there is some thought there that this was this was a fucking direct threat.
Speaker 9: It's it's not a popular opinion for somebody that you know, cares about money and cares about you know, not being canceled. I mean, that's the problem, is canceled or killed.
Speaker 1: You know, you can say.
Speaker 9: Whatever you want against Muslims. You can be you know, super anti muslim you can talk about them and nobody cares. But if you say anything about Jewish people, you get canceled. They you know, look what they did to Kanye.
Speaker 2: I mean, so why why really bad example, that guy's been a little bit unstable for a long time.
Speaker 9: Are they such a protected class? Let me ask you that I don't think they are.
Speaker 10: I think they are a class to get targeted by people like you, and indeed by Kenye.
Speaker 5: Who's right.
Speaker 1: They controlled the whole fucking world.
Speaker 2: But you know this guy is a threat to them, or you know, pointing out their many crimes is somehow threat to them when they control the media, that will just shuffle that away anyway.
Speaker 10: Due horrible anti Semitic nonsense. But yours seems to me to be more insidious because you'll literally blame you're literally blaming Jewish people for almost everything that's happened that you don't like in the world, that.
Speaker 1: Is not everything that they're guilty of. Maybe you know what I mean. He's playing done to the fact that this guy is where he is because.
Speaker 2: He's liked by them, and that's why he's in this position, and that's why he's saying Piers Morgan, uncensored. That's a funny word. That's what uh, that's what stup Peter's uses. Unafraid, uncensored, he's censored. I pointed it out.
Speaker 10: The purest personification of anti Semitism right there, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: He's fucking awesome.
Speaker 9: Well, when you have a religion that promotes supremacy, when you have a religion that says that you are better than other people, and when you have a religion that says it's okay to steal from other people as long as they're not Jewish. When you have a religion that says it's okay to rape people that aren't Jewish, when you have a religion that talks about having sex with you know.
Speaker 2: He's talking about the law of the stranger too. And this is part of the time, it's part of the Moses Code, a lot of the stranger. This is why I don't understand how people adopt the Torah as part. And this was again, this was something that was a Constantinean thing to merge the two together and graft them so that you have words coming out of Jesus mouth like I'm descended from David and all those other crabs, because they had to make the connections there so they could put both together. Those commandments aren't for you, it's for them to not cannibalize one another.
Speaker 9: Basically, kids that are under three years old. When you have a religion that promotes these things and promotes supremacy, I think you're gonna have problems. And you see that in Israel. Israel is a manifestation of that religion. And I think that religion is you know, it's terrible. I don't believe in white supremacy. I don't believe in Jeish supremacy. I don't believe in supremacy at all. And right now I think you have massive Jewish supremacy.
Speaker 5: You sound like a NANSI see what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like all these freaking words, these weighted words that mean nothing.
Speaker 9: I mean, why do you say that?
Speaker 1: A few minutes later?
Speaker 11: Who knows the first two laws that Hitler implemented? Hitler maximovis who first two laws that Hitler implemented that not only not only put him in a different status than everybody else for the rest of history, but also made what's called, until this day the biggest financial miracle.
Speaker 12: Who knows the first two laws before the nar in Bose laws before that, we're talking about years before Hitler first comes into pout.
Speaker 11: What's the first two loaves? Okay, il save you the type rule number one.
Speaker 3: No more pornography, no.
Speaker 12: More hososexuality, none of that garbage not allowed. Erlin in the thirties, in the twenties was the Solomon Gomorrah of the day. They were the Las Vegas of the day.
Speaker 1: They were the Solomon and Huins Las Vegas, the day almost.
Speaker 12: Sexuality, pornography, all the beach reality, all the garbage of the world. That was the capital of the world.
Speaker 3: He outlawed it.
Speaker 12: You're no longer allowed close all the bars, all the gate clubs, all the production which were all run by Jewish people.
Speaker 1: And those are the books.
Speaker 2: He burned, all the smut and garbage and filth like the shit that they have in our libraries for our children right now.
Speaker 9: Unfortunately.
Speaker 12: Secondly, you're not allowed to charge interests, no more interest. You would think, why what does he care about interest because all the people that had the money let them money oucht Wi Jews. He didn't like it.
Speaker 9: He said, no more interest.
Speaker 12: Why because of the high interest that the Jews charged people was so high. He ruined it destroyed the economy in Germany they destroyed, just like it destroyed Russia two years before that. Their communists over there choose destroyed not why he choose destroyed communism as my Jews, we don't let anybody confuse you. Look at history, Carl Marx, all the other shi Wal Jews wicked, but none the less Jews. They destroyed Russia. And he wrote the chapter two of Mine counts. They destroyed Russia. Now they wanted the destroying Germany. That's why I have to destroy them. Now, this doesn't make his right point is that's actually real true history. Now he saw that the Jews are controlling the financial system and they're charging such high interest. They destroyed the German country.
Speaker 1: Uh I missed the first part. Sorry? What did he want to do from the What did he want from them?
Speaker 5: My food?
Speaker 1: How did they bother him? But it's all written here in mine contine. Count Hitler claims in his book.
Speaker 2: That the Jews are communists in and communist they made the Russian Revolution, said America's money. That wasn't for that, there would have been no Russian Revolution. Remember that we spawned communism, we spawned Bolshevism, we spawned Zionus Leewish supremacy.
Speaker 1: And how did we do that? Why?
Speaker 2: Because we already owned They killed their thirty million Russians, right, all the intelligent ones. Remember, kill the best of the boy right, that's the directive from the rabbis. Kill the best of them in a cruel and horrific way. And there that's their plan for the entire world. This is a rabbi saying this.
Speaker 1: It's quoting for Minkopp. Well, it's paraphrasing from my cough.
Speaker 5: How it's about the.
Speaker 2: Next country in line is Germany. The founded the German I think maybe they communists and socialist parties. Yes, they founded the communist and socialist parties in Germany and the Jews.
Speaker 1: And it's true. There's what he says there. It sounds all right.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that one, but yeah, thank you to Nick Nicodemus for that one. Let's get back down over here. There might be one more.
Speaker 7: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Well, I found this interesting. This is being advertised on You can't see this right now. I have to fix it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, whoopsie. This is what to be an advertised on Instagram right now. The kids Guides show your kids by President Trump won the twenty twenty four election. And oddly enough, there's not a bunch of hebgb's hind hanging around him with a bunch of money, uh, falling out of their pockets to really show you how he want. But there you have it, the Kid's Guide to the Courage of the President and uh, you know, a bunch of adults and money. Yeah, the propaganda is already being disseminated.
Speaker 1: Everybody. Oops, what happened there? You holma be good? There? All right? I think we're good. Think we're caught up. Oh okay, here, this is good.
Speaker 5: This is good.
Speaker 1: So update on the state of the swamp.
Speaker 2: White House Chief of Staff tobacco and big farmer lobbyist, Deputy chief of Policy, Anti Immigration Project twenty twenty five advocate, National Security Advisor Cheney, protege Israel first war hawk. Whoops, gi hold On, US Ambassador to the UN, pro Israel, anti China warhawk, head of the EPA deep state zionist warhawk, Secretary of State, avid zionist, and Niacon warhawk.
Speaker 1: That's Rubio borders are alf pack? I think that supposed to be a pack. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ex Federal agent, drug warrior, Homeland security secretary, anti free speech, zionist warhawk, and state is that christ?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: I can't. It doesn't really look like her.
Speaker 2: State Department policy advisor, devout zionist and Yukon warrock.
Speaker 1: And then what swamp?
Speaker 2: These are federally protected wetlands. Okay, all right, So here's another one of these. Because we said we're going to get into that, can't really make it bigger, because then I'll just move on me. But Matt Gates, Telsea Gabbard Elon Musk for the Department of Government Efficiency. This is the same guy who and I think I have this link in here somewhere talking about how your life will have no meaning because robots can do things better than you can, so you'll have you'll have abundance, But what would your life mean? This is this is the guy who's putting all his effort into making robotics, telling you that the horror horrors of that type of life world. Oh look, Vivek is going to be there Department of Government. I can't really read it even Wow, I can't make it bigger unfortunately, Uh, Peter, I'm not saying that's a good thing either. These are all fucking scumbacks. That guy's a big farmer guy, right, Vivec Peter heg Seth, Defense Secretary Bill McGinley, White House Consul John Ratcliffe, CIA Director that there shouldn't be a CIA. If this guy was really for the people, the CIA would be destroyed. But that's a jesuit oave control mechanism. That's the way they keep us in line. And what's also a child trafficking ring from there to the rest of the world, drugs and children.
Speaker 1: And just humans in general. Steven c wick cough.
Speaker 2: I think it says Special Agency to the Middle East, Mike Huckabee. You this Ambassador to Israel, Mark Rubio, Secretary of State, Christy nom Homeland Security Secretary. Remember Anti Semitism Bill right past, you know, putting making it a law not to be You can't you can't discuss this one particular group of people, otherwise you will be destroyed. Mike Waltz, National Security Advisor, Elise Stepanek, Ambassador to the United Nations, Tom Homan.
Speaker 1: Borders are.
Speaker 2: Lee Zelden, Oh Boy Boy. Environmental Protection Agency e p A. Steve Miller not the cool one, Stephen Miller, Deputy chief of Staff for Policy, and Susie Wiles, chief of Staff.
Speaker 1: See if there's any more here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is actually relevant because when you know the connection between Rome and these people that we were talking about the delays, says pro Gay. Archbishop of Category resigns after reports show he failed to notify authorities of pedestry.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: Especially not to all Jews.
Speaker 2: The Central Conference of American Rabbis at the forty seventh annual conference held in New York and j twenty sixth, nineteen thirty seven declared for exemption of Jews from military service and accordance with the highest interpretation of Judaism. Our Talmlet tells us, when you go to war, do not go as the first, but as the last. Right, have other people do your fucking work for you, and then just go in there and clean up.
Speaker 1: This is what they do. And how do they do that?
Speaker 2: With everybody, every other nation that's been swallowed by their debt and destruction.
Speaker 1: We also had a work on the Civil war to establish them here, What the I didn't even touch a goddamn thing? What the fuck? All right? Anyway? Why should we, the only truly international people.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh my god, this isn't this isn't a way Bayed supremacy though, be concerned with them?
Speaker 1: Did did? These wars are?
Speaker 2: Let me say this, if they all took a holiday to some other fucking realm, wars wouldn't would cease because there's no conflict without their antagonism. There's no conflict without their constant, constant, constant, constant antagonism. Why would why should we, the only true international people, be concerned with the multiple mutable interests of the stupid Goyam nations. We must do everything in our power to help the great President who has helped us so greatly in establishing control.
Speaker 1: We're talking about FDR here.
Speaker 2: Support the law when it is presented to the American people right, make the Goiam die for you. Support England and France where they are fighting Judah's greatest enemy, the Goham German state.
Speaker 1: This is sickening.
Speaker 2: You are urged to support United States participation in the Holy War of Judah. This is what they claimed World War II was without reservation and without fear. We can represent. I say, we can repeat our triumphs of nineteen eight eighteen if we maintain our United Front, and then dum Goyam will fight while we profit. With the aid of our friend in Washington, powerful Jews will be on the air draft boards, and the Jewish physicians will protect you from military service. Arrangements are already made to exempt you in case religion religious exemption.
Speaker 1: Cannot be prepared in time.
Speaker 2: You are warned to renounce, abjure, repudiate, and deny any of this information if questioned by Gentiles, even under oath and outlined in the Talmud and justified for the preservation of our race. It's not a race, and it says this is a real document. It can be found at n ERA, a National Archives and Records Administration. It can also be found at and then there's a uh Israel lobby dot org backslash ad l file and then a bunch of words.
Speaker 1: But there you see it on the screen. Thank you, Joseph.
Speaker 9: H and.
Speaker 1: Ha ha a good good. Why they knew?
Speaker 2: Why didn't they unvaccinated do more to warn us? The accidently knew what we did, and some of them said too little. Really, a lot of blood is now on their hands.
Speaker 1: What all right? Oh good? This might be good. Oh man, stop pulling up this fucking awful browser.
Speaker 13: Though.
Speaker 1: How long is this.
Speaker 2: I guess not long at all if it doesn't play, because this browser sucks. All right, we got five minutes. I think I can try to squeeze this one. And I was gonna try to do this other one first, though, let me see where we at.
Speaker 1: This is interesting.
Speaker 2: I think this will be better. Honestly, we'll do the other one tomorrow. There's always time for other things. I had to guys, if you, if you in the middle of a live stream to try to redirect people's attention away from the live stream.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get deleted and you're gonna get removed forever.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's just not this. That's not appropriate. It's not appropriate. If you're here, you're here for here. If you're not, then go somewhere else. But don't try to steer people over to your fucking videos. It's or somebody else's what does it dangerous with dangerous Albanian mafia boss have anything to do with what the hell we're talking about right now, So stop it.
Speaker 1: M M, there we go. Let's see make sure you can see that you can excellent. Now.
Speaker 2: I found this interesting, you may or may not. I think he's a little naive as well. And I have a hard time with a lot of people's uh presentations because they try that. I'm not saying this guy does this, but there's people who are out there who do this, and it's irritating. They try to talk like TikTokers, devoid of mental capacity when they're trying to talk about things that are requiring intellect to comprehend. So they're trying to mix genres by talking to smart people like their idiots with a bunch of hi.
Speaker 1: It's acting. Just talk straight.
Speaker 13: In JFK's assassination, it is officially confirmed in US government records that the deputy chief of Staff of the IDF was in Dallas the day JFK was assassinated. Last month, I submitted a Freedom of Information Act requests to the National Archives, and they just got back to me today. The reason I submitted this request is because a few months ago I read a memoir about the former Prime Minister of Israel, Jitzak Rabin.
Speaker 2: It's Rabine, buddy, and if you did any research, you would know that his name is pronounced Rabin. Not that it matters because we're trying to denegrate at asshole anyway. But still, when you say it out like that, it makes you sound like you don't know what you're talking about. And Shitsak Rabin here was a fucking terrorist, because they're all terrorists.
Speaker 13: His widow wrote the memoir in nineteen ninety seven, and in it, she wrote that Yitzak Rabin was in Dallas the day JFK was assassinated. He writes that Fort Bliss was a stop on his military briefing tour. I couldn't find anything online confirming this. So I submitted an FIA request to the National Archives for information regarding this trip. They they got back to me with the documents. It's pretty remarkable information, so let's get into it. Jitsack Rabbin arrived to the United States with an Israeli team of seven to eight people. The day JFK was assassinated, a telegram was sent to the Department of State stating that Jitsak Rabin would be abruptly cutting his trip short, returning well ahead of schedule. Apparently this means Rabin did not visit the US West coast and certainly not the Far East as planned. States the trip was shortened because of IDF decision making decisions on routine changes in IDF top echelon due to be had next week. The second document states that Israelis were actually being trained in Texas on how to use Hawk missiles at the Fort Bliss military base. This is because JFK provided Israel with Hawk missiles at the time in exchange for Israel providing information on their nuclear weapons program. And other document shows they wanted to keep this visit very low profiles, so they actually prepared a contingency press statement one month in advance. You should stress the routine nature of the visit and fact that Rabin one of many foreign military VIPs who periodically tore US military installations. Also interesting to note, at the time, US policy focused on maintaining a stance of impartiality between Arabs and Israelis. Israelis were upset with how quote existing informal arrangements left gaps in the Israeli defense system.
Speaker 2: Whoever, why is that our responsibility unless you know, Kennedy didn't get with the program, with the fact that we were Israel first before Israel, you know what I mean?
Speaker 13: It was doubtful that the US government at the time would be willing to address that. Questions that arise are who were the seven to eight Israelis that arrived with the Yasak Rabin and where were they when JFK was assassinated? And also more clarification on why the IDF decided to end their trip so abruptly and well ahead of schedule. Do you find in discovery?
Speaker 1: So that's interesting, right, all right, let's attempt this.
Speaker 2: I'm going to have so little time to get ready for doctor Glidden now if I do this, But let's just see if we can squeeze this other way in here. Uh copy, let me pull it up and then we'll see what we can do here. It's a gregorys thing. I mean, it's easy to find most of it.
Speaker 1: I'll stop making.
Speaker 2: Whoa, it just won't it won't stop. It's just gonna keep what what is that all about? The pause button doesn't work? Interesting, So it's playing right now. We just can't hear except it. Let's see if I can just drag it back.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 6: Arguably is close files for chief of staff, and she appears to be Trump's handler.
Speaker 2: All right, So I gotta pause it now because this guy is a piece of crap. This guy's a piece of work here. This is uh yeah, I'm not gonna even bother with this guy's statements.
Speaker 1: But this is Tom.
Speaker 2: Tom is the same guy who shelved uh Scott Sheriff's case after he said he was gonna try to help him with his daughter Grace and what they did to her.
Speaker 1: So yeah, not cool. I've seen this already, by the way, but I'll bring it back to you, not me.
Speaker 3: I mean it that seems so charge of Trump's campaign and his pack arguably is closest advisor. When I asked my friends who are close to Trump, they say, you don't get a meeting without Trump unless she's in the room. You don't get a phone call unless she's in the room. She's on the present.
Speaker 6: Elon Musk has been exposed by several reporters to be a fraud and a government frontman. Nobody has ever debunked this, and now we are told that he will be fixing the government.
Speaker 5: I mean, my top recommendation, honestly would be just out of carbon tax.
Speaker 3: That seems so reasonable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree, there's just one thing that would matter, that would be the best option for sure.
Speaker 1: That seems like it would be such a good idea.
Speaker 3: This is real.
Speaker 6: So far, the cabinet picks are painting a clear picture of where this is all heading. For un and Yessitor Elise Stephanic, who has received nine hundred and seventeen thousand dollars from the Israel lobby.
Speaker 14: Today, this means crushing anti Semitism at home and supplying the State of Israel with what it needs when it needs it, without conditions, to achieve total victory in the face of evil.
Speaker 6: For Secretary of State, Senator Marco Rubio, who has received one million dollars from the Israel lobby.
Speaker 1: Now I can pause it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So who's the real evil there, the people murdering every last man, woman, and child, or the people being murdered in the face of evil. And see how they're super imposing that upon the American people. Remember the enemies of the state, all of us, and they're going to treat us accordingly, very very soon.
Speaker 15: Obio, will you call for Z.
Speaker 5: On the contrary, I want you guys to get this.
Speaker 4: I want them to destroy every element of they.
Speaker 2: Can get this.
Speaker 15: Civilians every day.
Speaker 4: Hamasa stop hiding behind civilians, putting civilians in the way.
Speaker 5: Knew that this was going to lead to this.
Speaker 4: Hamas has stopped building their military installations underneath hospital.
Speaker 12: So you don't care the fifteen thousand die, You don't care about the babies that are being every day.
Speaker 4: I think it's terrible and I thinks as one hundred percent of blame.
Speaker 5: That's what I think. Make sure you post that please for the E. P. A.
Speaker 6: Lee Zelden, who has received nine hundred and sixteen thousand dollars from the Israel lobby.
Speaker 15: You should not be coddling the largest state sponsor of terrorism, who calls the United States the Great Satan. They call Israel the Little Satan. They chant death to America, they develop.
Speaker 2: And they're one hundred percent one right when it comes to our government, one hundred percent right about Israel being a terrorist state, little Satan and big Satan. That is one hundred percent correct. We have unleashed this evil upon the world because we were already infiltrated.
Speaker 15: Intercontinental ballistic missiles icbm's intercontinental that's not meant for Israel, that's meant for US.
Speaker 6: For National Security Advisor Representative Mike Waltz, who has received two hundred and thirty five thousand dollars from the Israel lobby.
Speaker 7: I think at this point the only thing that is going to stop the Supreme Leader from his nuclear obsession is a very credible use and threat of military force.
Speaker 6: For the Secretary of Homeland Security, South Dakota Governor Christy nom who serves to ensure the security of God's chosen people and who signed a bill to conflate criticism of Israel with anti Semitism. For the US Ambassador to Israel, former Governor Mike Huckabee, who says Palestinians don't exist.
Speaker 8: What happens next. It's about the end times, and quite frankly, some of us think we may just be living then. So Max Loocato is so good to see you. Thanks for joining us and welcome as we talk about the end of the world.
Speaker 9: Well, Governor, I wouldn't be anywhere else.
Speaker 2: They're all they're all getting really excited about that in the world that they're going to bring upon us through the use of religion that they manipulate. We can't finish this today, uh Substack, Greg Greese or just find any of the other you'll find it, all right. So I'll just copy this and I'll put it in the chain. I gotta get out of here. I got to get the next one set up. So that's the way it is, FTJ. Let's see if I can get in there. It's gonna be harder to get this all done if I face this, but it'll I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Scheduled. Event the hell did he even not even play what's going on?
Speaker 2: It says live now? This is weird sometimes like I have to do it two or three times in order for it to like be there. Hold on, I'll get you all right, so that's in the FTJ boom.
Speaker 1: Alright, so there you go.
Speaker 2: It's in it the subs. I don't see the S and the substack, so just add it back. I'm not sure why that happened.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Oh I see why. Okay, it didn't take the whole link.
Speaker 2: Just add substack the S to substack on that link that I just shared with you, and I'll drop it in here. You guys want to watch the rest of it. It's in the rumble chat as well. All right, all right, I gotta get out of here. I gotta get out of here. Also check out the show. Oh and I changed I changed in the FTG Media. I changed the the things around a little bit for the uh the wallet things that you can support the show with.
Speaker 1: So have a look at that.
Speaker 9: And there you go.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you. I got to get out of here. Please support the show. See you later, get stuff bye.
Speaker 5: Have you googled yourself lately?
Speaker 10: Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article.
Speaker 9: Search engines don't always get it right, but right or wrong, it's your reputation on the line.
Speaker 5: That's where reputation defender by Norton comes in take control with Reputation Defender. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff.
Speaker 6: You can start by getting your free reputation report card at ReputationDefender dot com or call eight hundred eighty one
Speaker 5: One forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert