Speaker 1: M L.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for tuning in. We'll be right there with you with the lesson of today. We're just still working on technical problems on our Spanish translation.
Speaker 3: Just one moment please, so now we are really good.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for being here, Thank you so much for being with me, Thank you so much for being with Christ. Mind is Jesus Christ in a glorious lesson of the day, the only lesson I would ever need to do.
Speaker 3: It's always the lesson of today.
Speaker 2: And we have arrived after about three weeks, at less than twenty and the title is very easy to.
Speaker 3: Learn and to remember.
Speaker 2: I am determined to see, and of course our mind would rush immediately also to tomorrow's lesson, which we'll teach I'm determined to see things differently, and then the mind will might say, well, what's really the difference in that seems like it's just the same. And yes, you could look at both lessons from different perspective and include it all in. But today Jesus makes an emphasis that we actually start out with basic experience seeing in a new way, seeing with Christ seeing in and as the mind of God seeing insight. It's an a scene that is expressed in the cosm murders as vision Christ's vision, a seeing what the eyes do not see, a seeing that is a thinking, a true thought, creative thought.
Speaker 3: And today I.
Speaker 2: Am determined to remember that I have not lost that capacity. And therefore it is also expressed in the lesson itself that there is actually no salvation possible without my utilization of that power of decision, because I'm determined expresses that the power of decision is my own, as we will have it then way laid on in the mind training in less than one and so let's just start out right away with the lesson, and I might then just use.
Speaker 3: Some other gross references.
Speaker 2: Lesson key Lesson twenty I'm determined to see. We have been quite casual about our practice periods thus far, and there has been virtually no attempt to direct the time for undertaking them. Minimal effort has been required, and not even active corporation and interest have been asked.
Speaker 3: And we can.
Speaker 2: Review very quickly what was asked of us in the first four lessons three four lessons. We were only asked to apply the lesson twice a day, in the morning and evening, and also not more than a minute and then it was a little bit accelerated, is three to four times a day, and also just a minute or less, no strain on the mind.
Speaker 3: And so more and more we came to including it to situations during the day.
Speaker 2: And now this lesson for the first time actually in the mind training of that Cousin Murders program for changing our perception about everything, we get instructions to do it at least twice an hour, and actually not just that, but with extra repetitions to which should be applied to any situation or person or event.
Speaker 3: That upsets us.
Speaker 2: So that is really already shows me that there is a clear directive give given that I determined myself what upsets me, the Holy Spirit will help me to let me recognize that, because in the lesson we will also hear that I do not really know the difference between upset and really being aligned, let me say, and if I use.
Speaker 3: It in opposites. And so.
Speaker 2: We had up to now kind of a relaxed structure to do that.
Speaker 3: Lesson and those lessons.
Speaker 2: Now this approach has been intentional, Jesus says.
Speaker 3: And very carefully planned.
Speaker 2: Great also, I like that, and we have not lost sight of the crucial importance of the reversal of your thinking, a crucial importance of the reversal of our thinking. So that is already a key expression where every lesson the entire mind training is.
Speaker 3: Aimed to.
Speaker 2: You know, we are guided towards a complete reversal.
Speaker 3: Of our thinking.
Speaker 2: And I like it that way that it is given me in that expression, because it lets me recognize that in time space, I have never solved my problem.
Speaker 3: Right, If I.
Speaker 2: Come from out of time into time space and I see something that is impermanent, that is temporal, that comes and goes, that is just an expression of how I gave meaning to everything I see. And then I have a problem of my own making. I'm seeing something that isn't there. I'm seeing what is not reality, and I am the one who has to change his mind in accordance in agreement with that up to now, yes, thank you. Then here is also the key sentence that this idea, right, I'm determined to see the salvation of the world depends on it, on that reversal of thought. And yet you will not see if you regard yourself as being coerthed, and if you give in to resentment and opposition. Also about that one sentence I could teach probably ours, because it is so broad and so incredible. I will not see if I regard myself as being coersed, you know, what does it really mean? I think that there's some force holding me back, right, and I find that I'm not I consider myself not really free, you know, I'm holding somewhere back. And if I would give in to resentment and opposition now in that activity of the mind training, I have to admit that this is going on all the time. You know, Master Teacher would simply say, you are having a resentment with everyone and everything in the world all the time.
Speaker 3: You know, don't deceive yourself.
Speaker 2: Don't go there world sometimes and then I anyway have my tools to deal with that. You know, if there is such a thing as sometimes seeing opposition and resentment, it is all the time there is. And that shows me that value of that mind training, because the value is that in an application of that lesson, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Be released completely.
Speaker 2: Of all time, of all that was going on anytime at any time. So this is our first attempt to introduce structure, and that will be hurt then later on, Doo, because that structure is not a doctrine, and we are not really teaching structure, but structure is often then given because it's always me. I think that there's value in structure. I think that my mind is so antisciplined and jumps like a monkey from any corner in the mind and any perspective. So therefore I need a structural program that shows me how that works without me knowing anything, that works only by my application of it, me applying living the lesson. That's all that is required. I'm not asked to do the change of mind. The change of mind is done for me, but I will also rehearse in a moment that we are in the midst of lessons that determine that change of mind.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's continue.
Speaker 2: Here is the lesson itself, so we will introduce structure. Do not misconstrue it as an effort to exert force or pressure. You want salvation, you want to be happy, you want peace. Okay, every human being actually wants those six Every human being wants to be happy, Every human being wants ultimately peace of mind. Every human being wants to have something where he can experience and recognize servation of mind. You know, a moment of complete liberation and release. You do not have them. Now, See that is a kind of a good slap. Otherwise, well, I've come here twenty lessons and I line it all nicely up, sequentially and linearly, and I don't even know maybe I continue or not. Now this is a full commitment. And if in the introduction I'm told that this mind training takes three hundred and sixty five days, then I better set my mind and tell myself I'm also determined to give everything to go along and complete that mind training. Now you could tell yourself, but it's not the first time that I'm doing it right, doing it already for that, I don't know how many times, you know, And.
Speaker 3: It's not really valuable.
Speaker 2: It's also just an answer within conceptual mind in the defense of its own concepts.
Speaker 3: I'm always looking from the perspective. Again.
Speaker 2: If I see here something that comes in as an offer and offers me to, let's say, start out the mind training again on the first of January, then this is given me. There must be a reason why it is given me. There must be a reason within my own mind that I need that. And I cannot hold now how many times I've done that before, because The truth is, I'm only doing it today. There is no time, There is no sequential linear time from past to future, and I could accumulate.
Speaker 3: And I've learned knowledge, so to speak.
Speaker 2: It is always just this day, and this is my only day, and this is the last day, and this day I want to complete the mind training and experience myself in happiness, in peace of God, and as the savior of the world. That was the last one I would accept. Every other idea was acceptable to us. Not to be the savior of the world. What is less than one eighty six salvation of the world depends on whom on me?
Speaker 3: And I remember also very vividly.
Speaker 2: These actions of a simple question put by the mind of the master teacher, questioning that, and now, who is Jesus?
Speaker 3: Who is the savior of.
Speaker 2: The mind, And how mind would actually go and rather say where the savior of the world is historic Jesus, instead of immediately being very clear that it can only be Christ as me and Christ as you.
Speaker 3: And that is really.
Speaker 2: The core of the entire training of these causing miracles, because it is the last saying that is admitted and is acknowledged, and is recognized and is also lived up to Okay, let's continue here. You do not have them now because your mind is totally undisciplined. Ooh, that's again a very good recognition. Yeah, and you cannot distinguish. And here it is because somehow I have to admit that very clearly, that I cannot distinguish in time space within human mind, between joy and sorrow, pleasure and pain, love and fear. And yet, of course we also know that a part of our mind knows it perfectly well, the difference that what is love is love throughout and doesn't have an opposite, and what is fear cannot be and is not what love is. There is no opposite to the truth, there is no opposite to peace of God or to God it himself to love itself. But within that chewing things over, perceptions over and negotiating myself through time space, I do not know the difference between love and fear. And again, what it indicates and what we need is a experience, and that experience is off.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: That experience is you, yourself, me, myself in that entering, and a holy instant. In that holy instant, I recognize perfectly well that it is not so what I see, what I ever perceived in you, in anybody. I have basically no idea what's going on. But I'm also shown in the holy instance.
Speaker 3: That power of mind, that power of light.
Speaker 2: That is literally creative thought itself, the light of Heaven itself. You are now learning how to tell them about, how to tell about love and fear, pleasure and pain, joy and sorrow, and great indeed will be your reward. Your decision to see is all that vision requires. The decision to see is all that vision requires.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: See here he introduces the word vision. What you want is yours. Wow, what I want is mine or power is given me in heaven and on earth. But this see is not really talking about little things illusionary paths of the mind. Is really talking about that desire and determination and decision to want the peace of God and nothing else. Do not mistake the little effort that is asked of you for an indication that our goal is of little worth. Can the servation of the world be a trivial purpose? Well, you see, it is everything there is. It cannot be a trivial purpose.
Speaker 3: We are dealing here.
Speaker 2: We are having a tool and a medium as a lesson, as a book has written words from Jesus Christ himself, for my own, for your own salvation. It's not a trivial purpose. Can the world be saved if you are not.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: The answer is obvious, of course not. There's no way that the world could be saved if I am not allowing salvation to occur for me and stepping in and recognize that salvation of the world depends on me. God has one son. Those are very powerful sentences. God has won son.
Speaker 3: Who is that?
Speaker 2: Again, the answer is to be me, and he is the resurrection and the Life. Those are the words of Jesus Christ. I am the Resurrection and the Life. His will is done because all power is given him in heaven and on earth. And in your determination to see is.
Speaker 3: Vision given you?
Speaker 2: And now here has some last instructions for the exercises, and we want to apply it right away that the exercises for detail consist in reminding ourselves throughout the day that you want to see. Today's idea also tacitly implies the recognition that you do not see now. Therefore, as you repeat the idea I'm determined to see, you are stating that you are determined to change your present state for a better one and one.
Speaker 3: You really want.
Speaker 2: Repeat today's idea slowly and positively at least twice an hour today, attempting to do so every half hour, to not be distressed if you forget to do so, but make a real effort to remember. That is also very important and comes from the very beginning, as in instructions with those lessons, not to be distressed if we forget it works in any way.
Speaker 3: It is about.
Speaker 2: Giving a commitment and basically setting the focus unto that lesson and going along in the daily affairs and just seeing how disciplined and focused the mind is and can remember as often as possible as that instruction is given. But if you forget, then don't beat yourself up, right, just move on and set your mind again. Okay, From now on, I will make more effort to basically remember the extra repetitions should be applied to any situation, person, or event that upsets you. You can see them differently, and you will what you desire, you will see. And such is the real law of cause and effect as it operates in the world. So let's just take care a moment and apply that less than twenty I'm determined to see this.
Speaker 1: Thank you, so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You see immediately.
Speaker 2: How much light is opening up in your mind, and this how God immediately is present. Thank you, thank you, thank you. So I'm just gonna go along. And I was talking about that we're in the middle of lessons which determine that change of mind. And as we had in the first ten lessons where Jesus taught us about what our thoughts actually are, and those were the terms we were using within those lessons, that their meaningless, their judgments, justifications, they are literally nothing, replacements of the truth he mentions, projections, and they represent the past. We were moving then on from lesson eleven to see sixteen, which we're showing us what our thoughts are demonstrating to us, which is, in other words, that we become conscious that these thoughts are showing us a meaningless word for example, upset, chaos, fear, and sender fear images that I've made right. They represent also the attempt to represent neutrality, making the clear statement that we do not see and do not have neutral thoughts, and that our thoughts come from.
Speaker 3: From our own eras of thinking right.
Speaker 2: And now since Lessons seventeen, we are actually in lessons that make this this focus on the change of mind, and that the change of mind depends.
Speaker 3: On that power of our decision.
Speaker 2: And we could say that was relating to like today, trying to or being determined to see not taking a decision, it actually means.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember when I did the first time this lesson, A brother came to me and asked, me, can you say something what that lesson means to you today? And I remember it very vividly that my mind was completely in blank and no, I couldn't remember, not one word, not one sentence that I was really focused doing this lesson, you know, And I was so embarrassed that I couldn't come up, not with one word that wasn't that lesson. So I was basically forced to look in my mind what the meaning was my application that I already tried to do best in repeating it. And so I came up and actually I just said, I think today I just want to remember that I took a decision for experiencing really something differently than what I had experienced still now, and that brother accepted that he was a very it wasn't you know, an old, an elderly brother whom whose experience you want to respect and so yeah, he kind of acknowledged that he was. He was actually very happy that I and I was kind of it was sticking in my mind and I have it even today still that answer there, and that is what it means to be I'm determined to see. It is a real expression of power of decision and even saying them to choose again and not those are related to choosing again, which will have in tomorrow's lesson. And also is it expressed in less than twenty three or demonstrate just the little willingness how it is expressed in less than twenty four. Then we are talking here about commitment, right, we already mentioned that word and to be willing to follow the guide given us, the guide that God has given us. That is also mentioned in the review of less than twenty four and then from lessons twenty five through thirty four before the Holiness Lessons start, those lessons you will see focused on how mind is applying ideas in its transformation. They're talking about the transformation of mind. And then we are coming in from thirty five up to fifty to lessons which are restoring and confirming our restoration of communication.
Speaker 3: You know how basically what ideas.
Speaker 2: I am applying them to come to self recognition, to recognize true self. Now, if I'm going to just have a quick look at the review lesson of Lesson twenty, I'm determined to see. He expresses throughout that review that what is it I would, and he repeats the word I would. I would look upon the witnesses that show me the thinking of the word has been changed. I would behold the proof that what has been done through me has enabled love to replace fear, laughter to replace DearS, and abundance to replace lass. So I would behold the proof what has been done through me has an abled right. Love is being enabled to replace fear. And I would look upon the real word in the last sentence, and let it teach me that my will and the will.
Speaker 3: Of God are one. I would look upon the real word that is already offered.
Speaker 2: And so that's why we really go here alone and see that in my acceptance of okay, this depends now on my own power of decision. And it is a looking within, and that will show us in the looking without automatically what we have seen within. It is a direct application a lesson of what we know from the Bible. Seeking first the Kingdom of God. I'm determined to see all right, I'm gonna go to chap that Worth and there is a section called looking within Monny alright, thank you so much for what is wonderful background music which we also find in our Cosumerals unleashed all those things which we mentioned here and those lessons throughout our personal expressions of how we understand certain ideas.
Speaker 3: If you are new to.
Speaker 2: To our websites, please have a look especially to the website ACMI dot com like all the links to all the classes to especially to the video of the day of Master Teacher. You will find them, and we really invite you, like we are coming here together and our healing center Cosumeras International Healing Center, and after that lesson of the day we join simply we continue being within his mind and choine in watching the video of the day, and we are just in an experience of complete healing of our mind, you know, which is the experience and recognition of one mind of what we just had in the lesson. Minds are choined, right, And also it was expressed that we don't really know what it means, which is a true thing, you know, but we have to and we can experience it. And that is really why this couse in written words is given us.
Speaker 3: It is just.
Speaker 2: A springboard to the experience itself, and that is always.
Speaker 3: The aim itself.
Speaker 2: It's not about here learning more concepts or being smart about a certain idea and becoming another professor, let's say, you know, and trying to conceptually know everything here. It is about knowledge, knowing myself as God created me.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 2: Knowing that everything else is what we call like borrowed knowledge is really completely meaningless and has also cannot get you out of time space because it is then fixed within a frame of being here, being being in a world, being within a dream. And of course there's no solution.
Speaker 3: But this is a real.
Speaker 2: Directive help given to leave time space. And that's why I'm so grateful for every word given me.
Speaker 3: In these cossracles.
Speaker 2: So in that chapter twelve, in that section seven looking within, he actually says I'm just jumping here a little bit in the beginning in the first paragraph, kind of in the middle of the paragraph, he states that you will recognize that you have learned there is no order of difficulty in miracles when you apply them to all situations. Again this indication I'm only asked here to apply, to apply what is offered me as an idea.
Speaker 3: There is no.
Speaker 2: Situation situation to which miracles do not apply, and by applying them to all situations, you will gain the real world.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: That is also what we were just repeating in the lesson twenty in the review, and then in the second paragraph in the beginning, he says that everyone in the world must play his part in its redemption in order to recognize that the word has been redeemed. It's pretty much what is also expressed in to Taste lesson. It does depend on my determination to see on that reversal of thought, to see that the world has been redeemed. And then he goes into expressing that the Holy Spirit is invisible, but you can see the results of his.
Speaker 3: Presence, and in the.
Speaker 2: Fourth paragraph he says, you cannot see the Holy Spirit, but you can see his manifestations, and unless you do, you will not realize that he is there. Miracles are his witnesses and speak for his presence. So you see that presence he's talking about, and that is really the experience, and that is the recognition of what I am what you are, as Kip further down to the fifth paragraph, you see what you expect, and you expect what you invite. Your perception is the result of your invitation coming to you as you sent for it. Whose manifestations would you see? Question of whose presence would you be convinced?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 2: For you will believe in what you manifest, and as you look out, so will you see in Two ways of looking at the world are in your mind, and your perception will reflect the guidance you have chosen. Now he speaks in the first person. I am I am the manifestation of the Holy Spirit, and when you see me, it will be because you have invited him. Again, I am the manifestation of the Holy Spirit, and when you see me, it will be because you have invited him. And that is really where we get to know how true an application is taken, and what it really shows us, how it reveals itself. You know, each and every one of us has actually a personal experience that if I want, if I determined with the power of mind, if I'm determined to see him, to see that light of Heaven in me right, then I will see him. Then I have invited him. If I've invited him and he shows up in my mind. What is going to happen? And that is occurring right now. I am immediately gone from here. I'm immediately redeemed. It doesn't take time. Isn't that awesome? You know that immediacy. Isn't that awesome to know that it doesn't take time. It is not a process. It is basically inviting him to be seen, and in.
Speaker 3: That seeing, the Word is gone. I am you are gone.
Speaker 2: He will send you his witnesses if you will, but look upon them. Remember always that you see what you seek, for what you seek you will find. You see what you seek, for what you seek, you will find. And now following, and not to seek first the kingdom of God it is. It has to be a looking within, and there I will see everything there is. The ego finds what it seeks, and only that it doesn't find love, for that is not what it is seeking. Yet seeking and finding are the same. Seeking and finding are the same. And if you seek for two goals, you will find them, but you will recognize neither.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So, if there is a goal of the world that is mixed with the goal of very nice idea to look within and find the kingdom and live here. But it has to be one hundred percent focus at full application of power of mind. It cannot be bose, because otherwise it is recognizing neither. You will think they are the same because you want both of them. The mind always strives for integration, and if it is split and wants to keep the split, it will still believe it has one goal by making it seem to be one. I said before Jesus talking personally, that what you prochecked or extend is up to you. But you must do one or the other, for that is the law of mind. And you must look in before you look out, and as you look in, you choose the guide for seeing, and then you look out and behold his witnesses. This is why you find what you seek. What you want in yourself, you will make manifest and you will accept it from the word because you put it there by wanting it. When you think you are projecting what you do not want, it is still because you do want it. And this leads directly to dissociation, for it represents the acceptance of two goals, each perceived in a different place, separated from each other because you made temp different wrapping it up. The mind then sees a divided world outside itself, but not within, and this gives it an illusion of integrity and enables it to believe that it is pursuing one goal. Yet as long as you perceive the world as split, you are not healed. For to be healed is to pursue one goal because you have accepted only one and want but one. When you want only laugh, you will see nothing else. When we want only lave, we will see nothing else. This is really the summary of these cosmaris, and what this determination to see is asking me to remember. I'm not asked to apply another idea next to it or parallel to what I'm basically would defend and hold on. I'm asked to have a complete replacement of the way I'm seeing things, to let it occur, right, to let it happen. I'm being undone in my way of seeing. And if it is really not more a decision to set the mind okay, how I see things now, that will be also tomorrow's lesson, and I do not want. I'm determined to see things differently because I'm coming from and looking within I'm coming from. I'm determined to see the light of God, to see Heaven, to see creation itself.
Speaker 3: It's a being, a thinking that you see.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to do with the world at all. And in the beginning of the ninth paragraph, the power of decision is your one remaining freedom as a prisoner of this world. You can decide to see it right. What you made of it is not its reality, for its reality is only what you give it. You cannot really give anything but love to anyone or anything, nor can you really receive anything but love from them. And of course I could go and find several other lessons who talk exactly about that, but I'm gonna leave it with that today. And I think it's very clear. My mind just opened completely up to that I'm determined to see is really that basis for salvation, for my own salvation and therefore for the salvation of the world. There is no servation possible without that application of that power of decision that we make and that commitment we take in our mind training in literally our contact, our communication with his mind with him. And so thank you so much for being here, and just keep on joining in that video of the day in now letting that voice of your own Christ within show you all the light days what you truly are. And we have still some music here to wrap it up. I love you with all my heart, and here it is into the light. I think it's the best song that we can use in order to sing that also.
Speaker 4: Bye bye, into.
Speaker 5: Into your world, your.
Speaker 4: San Come, come child.
Speaker 6: Come.
Speaker 5: Into into the lod.
Speaker 6: Coll call f far from the into the.
Speaker 5: Your roads and your land sp Come, come child, Come into the love, into love. Come, come.
Speaker 1: Into the love.
Speaker 7: You have been listening to voice from heaven live in the Miracle Healing Center. Remember that God's voice speaks to.
Speaker 1: You all through the day.
Speaker 7: That God goes with you wherever you go, and that God is the mind with which you think. God bless us everyone,