Speaker 1: All right. Joining us now is Jeral Slinty of Trends Journal, And Jerald is spot on with the trends. Who knows in terms of time precisely what's going on. But he even predicted that it would be over the weekend as it was, and he also predicted that the Middle East to be set on fire. And unfortunately you were right, Gerald, sad to say that this is happening. But we're going to take a look at some of the knock on effects of this as well. What is really behind what's going on with black Rock and the private credit market? Why are these funds doing so poorly and all this? And what is going to be the effect of what I consider to be the OPEC oil embargo two point zero except this is the Trump oil embargo toe. I guess we called it the toe. He's going to toe the line. So joining us now is Jeryl Slenty. Thank you for joining us, Gerald, oh, thanks for.
Speaker 2: Having me on, and thank you so much for what you do. I mean, you know, I've been at this for forty six years. Yeah, and best selling books Trends two thousand, trend tracking for Better than Mega Trends, Time Magazine, and writing the magazine, the Trends Journal since nineteen ninety one. These are the most dangerous times in my lifetime. And I'm the same age as Trump, and if I look like him, I'd blow my brains out. And this is serious. We got mad men running in country.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're not only crazy, but they're fools as well at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah. You look at the cover of this week's Trends Journal magazine. It goes basically says Trump said, it was my opinion that Iran was going to attack us, and we write, shove your opinion up here. You know what, show us the facts. You don't start wars on opinions. Where is the outrage? Hey, hey, it's my opinion, all right, Yeah, that's right, show me the facts. I wanted to show you the facts.
Speaker 3: Don't you know why?
Speaker 2: I'm the lion bastard who ride my way into office by saying things like I'm not going to start a war, I'm going to stop wars. Oh. He said that in a campaign speech on October twentieth, twenty twenty fourth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, we want to peace on earth all over.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: He said that on September twenty fifth, twenty twenty four. Yeah, how about this, five days after he's elected. I'm moving quickly to end was settled conflicts and restore the planet to piece. I want peace, said the piece of crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, lies.
Speaker 2: So now let's go back to the opinion. So here it is. You know the guy across the street over here, we've been having a fight. You know, I think this guy is going to kill me, so.
Speaker 4: I so I shot him. It's my opinion that he was going to kill me, so I shot him. Yeah all right, Now what would if I went to court?
Speaker 2: What would happen?
Speaker 1: Well, let's take it. Take your example there, and because what Trump is saying is that they were going to destroy Israel. So we got them first, right, So that you'd say, well, I think my neighbor who's been arguing with my other neighbor, I think he was going to kill my other neighbors. So I went over there and killed him first, right, Yeah, away with this, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I killed somebody because I thought they were going thought they were going to kill me, and I went to court, Urana, it's my opinion that he was gonna kill me, so I killed him. What would they do to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They locked me up. This guy should be locked up. He should be you know, as you know, I taught close combat for many years, the black belt. You know, you know what you learn in close combat. You only attacked the attacker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you only attacked the attacker.
Speaker 1: That's right. And it's the moral issue of this too. I'm so disgusted with these people who wear their Christianity on their sleeve like a tattoo, like Haig Seth and who's out there talking about how you can kill everybody. He's raining death and destruction down on people and we're just getting started. If they think they're going to survive, they got another thing coming. He is the aggressor. You know, we are the aggressor in this. Where are the bad guys in all of this? There's no question about it. And it's nothing that he's doings as Christian right, It's like.
Speaker 2: No, no, I have to interrupt you go to hell. I'm going to read you headsets bullshit that he spewed out yesterday. He's the real Christian. Here's what he said. This is at a press conference. Now. The Chairman and I are having just returned from Dover last night. Our troops and their families and their enormous sacrifice that they make is clearly is certainly heavy on my mind. You ready. So I'll close with scripture, drawing strength from Psalm one. Blessed be the Lord you ready, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the problem is why right finger? Yeah? If he was a Christian, he would also know that we don't wrestle against flesh and blood. And so that's what our hands are trained for. That's the warfare God says.
Speaker 2: What God says, my hands are trained for war.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spiritual warfare. And what he is doing is he's on the side of the enemy when he's out there bragging about how many people he kills. Christ said, blessed are the peacemakers, Yes, because they'll be called the children of God, not the war mongering Israelis who think that they are the only children of God. That is not what any of this is about. And I have to speak against hekeseeth all the time because I want people to understand he does not represent Christ, he does not represent Christians. He is antichrist YEP.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go on again. Blessed be the Lord, my Rock, who trade my hands for war. The hell you're talking to? God doesn't train your hands for Satan? Does?
Speaker 1: You got it right?
Speaker 2: And my finger is to battle, As I said, that's your finger. He is my loving God, and my fortress, my stronghold, and my deliverer, my shield, and whom I take refuge. May the Lord grant unyielding strength and refuge to our warriors, unbreakable protection to them and our homeland, and total victory over those who seek to harm them. And Amen, God bless our troops and his mission. His mission isn't a slaughter people, you spiny bastard.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. Yeah, he was set up to defend America if somebody attacked us as an aggressor. But that's not what they wanted. They wanted a department of war. He absolutely hates law and morality. He despises it. That's why they attack people in Venezuela. That's why they went back and killed survivors in the water. This guy hates the Constitution, he hates international law, he hates the Geneva Convention, he hates what Christ has taught us. He hates all this stuff. He wants to kill people. That's his only mission. In life is to kill people. And I got to say, you know, even if you go back to some of the Old Testament Kingdom statements, Israel was condemned because they said, you put your trust in horses and chariots, and these guys all they do is count their horses and their chariots and their bombers and their missiles. That's what these creeps in the Pentagon trust in. They're not trusting in God.
Speaker 2: Nope, nope. Yeah, this is serious stuff.
Speaker 1: It is God.
Speaker 2: Chief Hesit said Tuesday will be the most intensive day of strikes inside Iran. Yeah, slaughter of people. Hey, how about you're killing one hundred and seventy five kids in that school?
Speaker 1: Huh? And they don't care about that. They don't even have the decency to apologize. That's one of the stories I've got here. Senator Kennedy out of Louisiana apologize. He's the only one to say, I'm sorry, it was a mistake. Why couldn't Trump and Hegsass say that. Why couldn't they say that was a mistake, I'm sorry that that happened. They won't acknowledge that it was Even then, they come up with implausible lies that it was Iran that Iran has got tomahawk missiles. It's like they don't have Iran doesn't have tomahawk missiles. Not even Israel is given tomahawk missiles because they want to keep it proprietary, keep it secret.
Speaker 2: You know, Trump blamed Trump blamed Duran for bombing that school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it's ridiculous. It's like the excuses that they made in Minnesota. In Minneapolis just come up with stuff like Christinen Hohome said, well they were stuck in the snow and they were attacked by her. You know, I mean, they just make this stuff up. They're worse than Clinton. At least Clinton would try to come up with something that was somewhat plausible, even if it was a lie. But Trump will just look at you and lie straight to your face. I think he learned that from Fauci.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing. Well what goes on with this? How do you read what's happening with gold? That it's been oil that has skyrocketed in price? What about gold? What do you think is going to be going on with gold?
Speaker 2: You're doing everything they can to manipulate the markets. You made up that clown what's his name, Chris Wright, the energy secretary. How about Chris Wrong, that's right, way, a little bastard energy secretary. What's going on? I would naval ships, We're bringing tankers through the streets. All moves down, goes the oil prices up, goes the markets. Total lie, yeah, total lie. And then a couple of hours later, United States admitted that they weren't doing it. That's right, but it brought down them all. They're manipulated. And now I'm gonna go back to another manipulation and again gold prices and as you well know, a week yeah, it was two weeks ago. I do. I do judging Apolitano every Wednesday beyond tonight at six thirty, I said, you could google it up. I said, I believe that Trump is going to bomb Aroun this weekend. I said it on a Wednesday, I said, City trends journal I said, all the polls show how he's going down. They're hiding the Epstein files. They're going to do everything they can to get the people's minds off this, everything they can. The markets were going down big, and we'll get back to that. We'll talk about what you talk about black rock and the other ones. Everything was going down. So now gold he attacks Iran. Right, gold prices spike again. He did it on the weekend. The equity markets open over in in Asia, goals going through the roof fills announce the market's open. In America. Four down goes Gold. Were right about in the Trends Journal, they're manipulating the market. Oh you don't believe me. We put the quote in there from Reuters September twenty twenty. JP Morgan Chase is fined September twenty twenty nine hundred and twenty million dollars for rigging the precious metals market.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we said, we're not saying JP Morgan Chase is rigging the market, and we're not saying the Federal Reserve of the Government's rigging the market. We're saying the facts. This is what happened before, it's happening now. They're doing everything they can to bring down the price of gold and silver because it's a safe haven asset and people are showing the fear that's really there. Again, it's at five thousand, four hundred dollars in ounce. As soon as the American market's open, fum it goes down about three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: But that's a good news because it's on sale for the rest of us who know that reality is going to eventually catch up, you know, so if you play the long game, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Now, let's go back to Monday. The markets open up again in Asia, Sunday break crude over one hundred and twenty dollars a barrow. What happens on Monday, market's way down. Trump comes out, looks like the war is going to end soon. It's almost over. Yeah, we're going to stop it. And what happens to Brent crude way down and the markets go up.
Speaker 1: That's going to be a quote we're going to be playing for years. When said that, it's going to be like George W. Bush mission accomplished right on the aircraft carrier. That's that's going to be a quote enshrined in the animals of lies of politications for centuries. Yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: Manipulating the markets, Yeah, a little sliming bowl, right line line in front of everybody's eyes.
Speaker 1: That's right. It's almost like the markets knew that he was lying and still kept pushing it down. So, I mean, there's other things that are going on.
Speaker 2: I don't know what what's what's Brent crude? Now? Do you know?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I saw that it was. I think it dropped based on what he had to say, it dropped, I think eleven percent, and I think West Texas, uh Intermediate, I think went down like a nine percent or something. Domestic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's still the last time I looked, Brent crude was over ninety dollars of barrel and uh. And you're looking at Hey, what study the union address? So right, Hey, do the average price of both states of a gallon of guests two dollars and thirty.
Speaker 1: And you know he's bragging about that, gerald, but he doesn't fill up his gas tank the Strategic Petroleum Reserve even as he's boasting about cheap oil prices. They don't fill that up. What's the matter with these people?
Speaker 2: Right when he said that it wasn't two dollars and thirty cents, it was two dollars and ninety three cents according to Triple A. Now it's around three dollars and fifty four cents a gallon. Bragging two weeks ago, how about you're not bragging now that you brought the prices up.
Speaker 1: I pulled that up because I wanted to show Trump did that to the audio. This is the thing. I remember the sticker gerald of Biden where he's pointing with his index finger to the He put it right next to the price on the gas gauge there on the gas tank, and I said, we need one with Trump says, I did that, but instead of the index finger, he's using the middle finger. Yeah, pointing to the pointing to the price of gas.
Speaker 2: He did that, and that's what they've given us, the middle finger. Yeah, yep right, Yeah, they are toast Pentagon chief Hexit said sheer destruction a radical islam Is Lomist Iranian adversaries is Lomist adversaries. Did you hear that, Guy Rosenberg on WABC radio calling the mayor of New York City a Jiehattis terrorist. No, I didn't hear that, a Muslim Jihattist terrorist, hardly, reported Senior Trends journal Yeah. I'm mentioning this. This is the ninth crusade. They're going to teach the people to hate these Lomists and the Muslims. Him calling Aaron is Lomist adversaries.
Speaker 1: Well, of course, the difference with this crusade is that they're not trying to liberate Jerusalem from the Muslims. What they're trying to do is liberate the entire Middle East for Israel, which is what you're seeing with Mike Huckabee and other people like that. And when he talks about all of Islam, what he's done is he's alienated the allies that are there as well. We're not only short on ammunition, but we're short on allies as well, and he's out there, you know, pushing them away.
Speaker 2: You know, you're talking about Israel. Once upon a time, there was this guy by the name of Albert Einstein, Tomic bombcat or Jewish, and there's this whole thing about the new Palestinian Party. Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence of the newly created State of Israel of the Freedom Party, a political party closely akin its organization, methods, political philosophy, and social appeal to the Nazis and fascist parties. Yeah, that's right, that's Einstein coming out against this Einstein made up, made up crap in nineteen forty eight giving Israel the Palestinian Land. And again it's in your Trends Journal. We did a whole article. I've done this before Crusades two thousand about the Balfour Declaration in nineteen seventeen that His Majesty's government views with favor of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and we will use our best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of the subjective His Majesty's government some murderous slime ball from the UK with a sun that sutch along a British umpile. Oh the Balfour decoration that went to the Rothschilds that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I had you know. I was talking about Jeffrey Epstein and his eugenics program at the Zara Ranch earlier in the broadcast, and one person is it once the matter with eugenics really, because don't we want to have the best people? And said, well, the problem is is that when you start with eugenics, where you go, where that eventually goes, is to a situation where you dehumanize people that you don't think are part of the master race. Right. We saw it with the Nazis, and we see it with the state of Israel, this ethnic state that is set up. You know, they think that they are God's chosen people because of their ethnicity, and they think that everybody else is sub human. I know, this is where eugenics always goes. And so they have basically become what they fought. And I think Einstein could see that he lived in Nazi Germany, he could see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his words. Yeah, again, look who they are and again oklaumbing and anti Semite. None of these leaders of israelis Semites. They're all Eastern Europeans Semites from not from the Mesopotanea region.
Speaker 1: Yeah, largely from Ukraine.
Speaker 3: And Ashkar Nazis m A s h k n a z i Ashkar Nazis mm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: So going back to gold, we're very bullish on gold and silver. It's going to continue to escalate. And what's going on with the black Rock and these other companies. Again, everybody forgets that this thing was going down. The equity markets were tanking before Trump launched this war. Again, with all those fails, they take you to war, and the reason being is that they will we again, look at your top trends. Why the way one of them is world War two, world War three would become official this year and the dot com bust China of what they had a big summit meeting in the Asia where the top AI guys and world leaders went to a couple of weeks ago for AI. One point four billion people in India, one point four billion in China. China's investing heavily, both Asian countries investing heavily in AI. They're going to lead the world in AI. They're pulling the money out of these big hedge funds and adventure capitalists and private equity groups because they see the markets going down and they're realizing what we had forecasted nobody wanted to talk about, and that's the office building bust. There the false after the false after the faults on office buildings that they're not reporting.
Speaker 1: On, and what about the private credit thing that's going on with what was it blue or something like that is.
Speaker 2: Pulling the money out. But they're saying, yes, real estate is a big part of it, but also the AI because they're doing a way you don't need these companies anymore, the software companies, et cetera that they've invested very heavily in AI's taking out these jobs. You saw IBM, IBM had its biggest fall since the dot com bust a couple of weeks ago. IBM. So these private equity groups have invested in all the rich people invested in. These private equity groups have put money in these things, and now they want the money out. But the private equity groups, you'll get this much out. Yeah, you'll get this tiny bit out. Yeah, and no I want more of it. You know, you can't get it because we don't have it. Telling you, this is going to be worse than the Great Depression.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. Yeah, it's certainly it's going to be worse than what we saw with the stagflation of the nineteen seventies, because when you look at that. I said this very early on, I said, it's the Opeka oilmbargo was only directed at the United States. At that point in time, we only had nineteen percent of all of our oil was from foreign sources, and not all of that was coming from the Gulf States. And the look at the chaos that happened here in the United States and around the world because of that. Now we're talking about with the straight of her moves, we're talking about twenty percent. And if the Iranians really want to go for the long war and inflict a lot of pain. They can start it. They don't have to just block the strait of our moves. They can start taking down oil infrastructure and natural gas liquid natural gas infrastructure all over the place. They can take out ports and have the same effect. So I think this is going to be a very long term thing. What has happened already is going to take a while to unwind. And the longer this goes and the more knock on effects, the more this is going to have a very long term effect. As a matter of fact, Jeffrey Tucker of Brownstone put out an article that I covered this week talking about the fact that six years on, we're still feeling the effects of Trump's lockdown in twenty twenty, and absolutely true, because that's what you talk about all the time. Commercial real estate is one aspect of it, but it is permeated in so many different ways that has changed our society structurally, and this is going to do the same thing. Even if they were to pull it off right now and stop, it would still have a long on effect. And one of those effects is going to be inflation. And so when we look at the price of gold and silver. I think this is basically a buying opportunity in the same way that when Trump was elected because of all his promises to the crypto community, crypto automatically went up and gold and silver went down. And I said at that point in time, I said, it's on sale, you know, as it's going to get I think that's the situation right now. They're manipulating this to go down because they don't want to damage the dollar. But I think in the long term that's what happens. The dollar gets damaged because they're just going to keep pouring money into this black hole of war with more weapons and you know, more treasure into that, and so just from a financial standpoint, it's going to be devastating to the debt.
Speaker 2: Again, you're seeing the dollar go up, and the reason the dollar is going up is because Europe is really getting hit hard. Yeah, these energy prices in Europe are going to They're way way up. America has you know, we have the with the biggest supply of a creator of oil in the world. We're producing more than anybody else. They got to import it. Yeah, so that's why you're seeing the euro going down and a dollar going up.
Speaker 1: But when you look at liquid natural gas. Yeah, when you look at liquid natural gas, it's going to affect us even though we are the major provider of it. Just had one of the viewers here saying, you've got notification that their gas bill is going way up in April because even though we're producing it, you got this international competition for this scarce resource. So the price is going to go up domestically even though we're the major producer of it. Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's again they're all saying stagflation. It's not going to be stagflation. Stagflation means the economy stagnant. It's going to be dragflation. Economy is going to go down and inflation's going up.
Speaker 1: And you've been saying that for a long time. Yeah, you've been saying this is where it's going. And this has been basically a slow boat.
Speaker 2: Everybody's eyes. Yeah, and you're talking before about COVID, what Trump did. Yeah, the guy that sold the operation warp speed jib. That guy the guy that locked down. You and I talked about it when it happened. He closed down, then called the state of emergency on what March thirteenth, Black Friday, twenty twenty and then what happened all over the world. Italy was the first one to lock down average ags of the people dying. By the way, back then, I was eighty one years old. And when he hit a barricaded Kirkland, Washington, a old age home up in Nobody ever heard of the place. But anyway, the whole world has gone down. The whole world has changed since COVID. It's a whole different world that I have people from Turkey, from Portugal, from Italy. Everyone tells me how it all changed. It's a whole different world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll start talking about it is incalculable. We'll start talking about BC right before COVID. There you go change the world perfectly.
Speaker 1: I remember when we actually had a real world here and now we virtualized everything, and yeah, he busts stuff. This is broken window fallacy. They're not helping anybody. I mean, Lindsey Graham is going nuts and saying we're going to get rich with all this stuff. We're going to control most of the world's oil resources. We're going to have a third of the world's oil resources between Venezuela and Iran. It's like, you're not going to have that You're you're blowing up those oil fields right now.
Speaker 2: You know what's amazing thing is why the hell does anybody quote Lindsey Graham rap spewing out of this little nobody's mouth from South Carolina for decades?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little.
Speaker 2: Piece of garbage, scum, crap, and they keep repeating what this imbecile has, like that little cruise crap head.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Well it's just because Lindsey Graham is so off the charts crazy, He's totally insane, and that makes him eminently quotable. I guess it's like, look at what this idiot just said. This guy is truly dangerous and he's never seen a war that he gets on Fox News and go, here's my hat where we're going to go to Cuba. Here's my hat. We're going to go to the next country they're going to attack. And it's like at some point in time he's going to lose his head and he's not going to have a Yeah, why.
Speaker 2: They quoting this c You know, you talk about Fox News, You've been up here where I am back in the day they had toes. Fox News is doing an interview with Me Live, which is with former CIA director who I'm going after as Obama is bombing Libyan right, yeah, oh we have to I'm sorry, we have to take a break. Remember they have the satellite truck up here. Senator Lindsey Graham is coming on.
Speaker 1: They replace you with Lindsey Graham. Yeah, yeah, that's Fox News all right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm going back to twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of these things is not like the other round there. Yeah, that's crazy, yeah, yep. Well, of course they just covered for Trump as well. You know, he goes to this dignified transfer of the bodies that they brought back of soldiers and he shows up wearing a cape. He doesn't take it off, so he gets criticized by a lot of people for doing that, not showing respect at the dignified transfer. Take your hat off. All these people are saying, well, fox News ran an archive of Trump where he didn't have a hat on, right, I saw that pretty Those people are unbelievable shills, aren't they. It's amazing. Of course that's where they found Warpet, was in the dregs Fox News. They pulled him out of there and put him on and.
Speaker 2: Look who they have Defense secretary. A little clown boy from Fox News.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, not defense, I forgot war. Trump changed it from the Department of Defensive Department of War. He meant it. Yeah again, this is the draft dodger. Five draft deferments, he got Vietnam War. And now he's in charge because he's hexit yesterday, Hegsitt said, President Trump quote gets to control the throttle. He's the one deciding. He's the one elected on behalf of the American people. So there, you got it. He's the siding a reality show. Start playing the role of the president of the United States. A draft dodger who knows nothing about anything is in full control of the throttle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: You got this, hegseet that lies about how he said the nation was being threatened because of Iran's nuclear bombs.
Speaker 1: No, you know, they just told us that all take care of all those And of course we've been hearing from bb for thirty some odd years. That is any week now, right, they're going to have a nuclear weaponry day. Yeah, they're gonna have it. The eternal lie. Yeah.
Speaker 2: How about Wigoff saying the same thing, Yeah, yeah, well, jerkoff Witcoff with Jerkoff. I forget which his real.
Speaker 1: Name is before it happened. Well, you know, one of the things I guess is when you look at Trump and the way that he talks and the way he insults people, and the rhetoric that he uses, which is just like an eight year old schoolyard rhetoric that he uses against everybody. And then you got Pete Hegsath, who is just like wide open with all these toys that he can use to kill people. It's disgusting to watch these people talk. In the past, when you'd have somebody who is secondary defense, they would have the gravitas to control their speech, and not even if they did have glee and the fact that they were killing people, they would at least have the decency to try to hide it. This guy revels in the carnage that he is inflicting on people, and he's constantly boasting about it.
Speaker 2: So here's his boasting. Heg Zach said the United States and Israel Air Force will have complete control over riding skies on contested airspace. You ready, we will fly all day, all night, finding, fixing and finishing the Iranian military and their leaders. Iran's senior leaders are dead. The so called governing council that would have selected successors are dead, missing or powering in bunkers too terrify to even occupy the same room. Iran's officials cannot talk or communicate, let alone mount of Coordinator sustain offensive. That's his language, totally opposite of what you were just saying that they used to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they used to have some decorum and some respect, and of course a long time ago, we used to try to avoid civilian casualties. That's one of the things that really bothered me in that back and forth on the airplane when Trumps first asked about this stuff, and he says, well, I don't know, I don't think, and Hegsas says, well, we're looking into it, which you've had a week to look into it. You don't even really care. You're not going to apologize to anybody for it. You're not going to say it's a tragedy. Instead, he says, we don't target civilians, and yet that's what he's doing primarily is targeting civilians.
Speaker 2: Again, going back to Hegsach's crap, he goes on to say about Trump, he said that he's the one deciding he's the one elected on behalf of the American people.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, he's elected to not start the war.
Speaker 2: Did you see the Quinniac Pole American people? Fifty Americans voters opposed the US military action against Iran. Okay, so okay, American people voted from How about doing what the American people want?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Only forty percent of the people support the war. The majority of you're.
Speaker 1: Against it, That's right.
Speaker 2: How about doing what we want? Got a hell? Hey, you know, I am look at the clowns circus. He has Marco Rubia, yeah, heggs. Yeah, what Wick Gough, rut Nick scut Nick slut Nick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where's the adult on the room? Where is there anybody that isn't a criminal? It really is amazing. Yep.
Speaker 2: No, this is serious. This is the most serious time of my lifetime. And if we don't have peace on Earth, it's going to be hell on Earth. And Trump is going to do everything he can to stay in power. And I'm again I'm concerned about a false flag event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I you know, I talked about the timing because it was on Wednesday. There was an article that's done by Drew some post four of the large language models when they thought it was going to happen, and groc was spot on, and all of them said it predicted it within about a week. I was reluctant to say that it would happen. I knew it was going to happen on a Saturday, because that's pretty predictable pattern that they've got. You talked about that as well. But I thought they would do a false flag first, and so I put up a thing, you know, hey, where'd my false flag go? He doesn't even bother to get a consensus of the American people. He could fool a lot of people with a false flag, and he could get a consensus for attacking, but he didn't even care about that, just like he doesn't care enough to come up with a plausible deniability when they kill a massive number of children. And so I think they're going to do a false flag attack and try to consolidate and try to build up his numbers of approval.
Speaker 2: Yeah, any other thing too, that's totally just about out of the news. Was seven seven hundred thousand Lebanese had to leave their homes because Israel is bombing southern Lebanon. Yeah, yeah, seven hundred, So everybody listening, get out of your house. Imagine being forced out of a house as being bombed. Yeah, imagine. Oh and they're blaming Hesbela for doing this because Hesbel is struck. Okay, how many times has Israel violated the cease fire agreement that they signed with Lebanon in twenty twenty four in November? The numbers about ten thousand, ten thousand strikes.
Speaker 1: Well, just look at guys, that they immediately started violating that seafire agreement didn't bind by any of that.
Speaker 2: Where is the outrage? Yeah, where is the And as I say, where are all these religions? Could you imagine if all the religions went the leaders of the religion said, everybody, get out to the streets. We must all get out to the streets in the name of God, in the name of peace. We have to stop these wars. But we didn't like that. We didn't like that. It was the pope got locked your that come your night out there? Where are your people? And the other thing too, is this thing the look at Congress they opposed the War Powers Act. Yes, yes, hardly reported.
Speaker 1: Did you see what Mike Johnson said? He had this press conference and he said, well, they attacked three of our embassies. You know, they attacked us, he said, after you dropped how many hundreds of bombs on them? You know, it's like, it's just amazing, how insane the excuses that come from these people, and the lines and the way they twist the facts.
Speaker 2: And look at the little clown boy of nothing Mike Johnson. Yeah, a little gutlass, little clown, a little nobody of nothing, Mike Johnson. One freak after another the other way, a couple of people come out against this, and that's it's it's horrible. And again you look at here, President Trump, this is a trans journal. In the letter to the subscribers, President Trump is offered shifting explanations for why the US went to war, stating that he believed Eram was preparing to strike first. He said his quote opinion was shaped you ready by discussions with key advisors, including Steve Wikoff, his son in law, Jared Kushner, Secretary of War Pete Hexit, and Secretary of State Marco Rubio. His son in law. Oh, Jared Kushner, when Yahu used to come to America's state at the Kushner's house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that one, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Rick kaff Wick kaff Jerkoff, who said Iran was ready to in a couple of weeks they'll have nuclear capabilities, words to that effect.
Speaker 1: Yep. Well, you know when they reports you know, a little.
Speaker 2: Clown boy of nothing who Trump used to make fun of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, little Marco. Yeah, you know when the reports Gerald came out that uh, you know, the Iranians reached out to the CIA and wanted to have some more talks about this stuff right after they broke out. And then Bibi called Trump on the carpets and you're not talking to these people behind our back, are you? And so the White House to say no, we have solidarity with Israel said that Witkoff and Jared Kushner talked to b b and the Masad on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Now, maybe that's where they got the information that there was an outreach from the Iranians for peace. Maybe it was Jared Kushner who told him that. But again, do they get daily briefings from the Pentagon. Do they get daily briefings even from the CIA, which is probably fully on with this war and regime change. No, No, they get daily briefings from a foreign government and a foreign intelligence.
Speaker 2: Agency that runs out of country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're spies. There's spies. You know what we do with spies. Yep, that's what should be done. But it's really said. I got a comment here from a listener D eight. He says, David, can you let Gerald know when Trump and Hegseth say they're going to hire tool makers to build missiles. I'm in Ohio, sixty one year old tool Nobody is joining this trade. We can't find anyone. Yeah, and that's the big part of what is happening to so many fundamental aspects of our country.
Speaker 2: The whole country has gone down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so terrible.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Now this is really serious. The no again, when all else fails, they take you to whar Yeah, and the economy. Yeah, he's right, young people, look at them again. Go back to COVID. I'm a young guy, right, Come home, three o'clock, mom, going out, Make sure you're almost six o'clock. You used to eat dinnert six o'clock. Everybody, imagine being a young kid during COVID. You can't go out, stay in your house, you can't go to school, you can't go to the beach, you can't go out and play. You can't do anything. They got all screwed up.
Speaker 1: Well, we already had a lot of that. I mean, we had a cover story after story of the fact that nosy neighbors call child protector services if they see some kids that are out playing. Karen and I were driving around and we saw some kids playing in the art and I said, you know that striking. I don't ever see that, and it struck me as odd. And then I thought about it. I thought, why is that odd? That's the way we used to live, but you just don't see that anymore. You see everybody locked in their houses.
Speaker 2: So when he's talking about they can't find people, there were young people were all screwed up. Yeah, they got again. And that's the other thing. Everybody's they're totally addicted. They were on their phones constantly, constantly, constantly, constantly. They totally wiped out. As I said, you've heard me say it. They got it wrong in the King's James Bible when they said the meek shall inherit the earth, they misspelled it. The geek seven inherited the earth. These kids are all screwed up.
Speaker 1: Well, even talk about it as doom scrolling. You know, you just set there scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, and that's really what this is all leading to. Doom. It really is doom for individuals and doom for society collectively. That's where all this stuff is at. Well, you know, when you look at Trump, he is a one man fourth turning. I've said, you know, he wants to create chaos and conflict everywhere. Look at everything that he's done. He gets Canada angry at us to the point where they're booing our hockey teams and things like that. We've never had a problem with Canada before. He wants to attack Greenland, he wants to attack everybody. He sets everybody against each other. And so now this guy who took it to the next level with tariffs, now he's going straight on to war. It's like his whole mission that he's been given by his masters who put him in office, is to shut everything down again.
Speaker 2: And he led his way into office as a peace candidate. The facts are all there, the quotes are all there. I'm not going to start a warm and stop wars one lay after another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, it's incredibly crazy. But again, you've been telling in people about this and warning people about it, and uh, there's absolutely no reason for to be dropping or for goal to be dropping. Anybody that's paying attention to what's going on, you can see where this is all headed. Look, if we were to have peace to war, and I hope we do, but I don't think it's going to happen. But if we had that, the inflation and the disruption and everything is already baked in for another wave of this stuff. So take advantage of that information, take advantage of trends general, because that'll give you the information that you need. Thank you, General, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The common math. They created common Core that dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. Their comments project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future they see the man is simple, unsophisticated, ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 2: That is what we have in common.
Speaker 1: That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidknightshow dot com