Speaker 1: Attention. You're listening to the top Huff radio show, America's home for conservative not bitter Talk radio. Be advised. The content of this program has been documented to prevents and even cure liberalism, and listening may cause you to lean to the right. Here's your conservative but not bitter host, Tod Huff.
Speaker 2: Well, that is right, my friends, you have tuned in to America's home for conservative not bitter talk. I am your host, the one and on lady benevolent dictator here behind the microphone, the one who has to tell you that listening to this program. In fact, my vast, vast, vast team of attorneys has told me I must do this on a more consistent basis. But listening to this program can, in fact cont you to lean to the right. This is a program disclaimer. Be sure to exercise the most extreme levels of caution when operating heavy machinery, when driving a vehicle, when doing daily tasks. Just be aware of my friends, be aware, this program may cause you to lean to the right. My pleasure to be here. I want to start today. I want to start today by talking kind of picking up a little bit on what I was saying yesterday. In fact, I did a recent Todd Talk, which is our sixty what our daily sixty second feature then yette if you will, And in the Todd Talk, I talked specifically about what's happened these past forty one forty two days, which is quite remarkable. You go back to the debate on June twenty seventh. Remember, just right at that time, the left was telling us, the media was telling us people like Ben Stiller. I don't know if he specifically was, but he was certainly on team Biden. I bring him up because he's out there endorsing Kamala. I think he gave one hundred and fifty thousand dollars to some pack or something, and he said that he's a white Jewish guy, and like all white Jewish guys, he wishes he was black. Said that. So anyway, they were all at the time telling us that Biden was the man. Biden was the man for the job. This guy was sharp as attack, this guy had been the best, one of the best presidents ever. In fact, Nancy Pelosi recently told us that Biden, you know, could be on Mount Rushmore. I just I think you might get as much if you talk to the faces on Mount Rushmore. You might get as much quality information as you're getting from the Biden administration right now. But other than that, Biden's face does not obviously appeer or deserve to appear on Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 1: But this is.
Speaker 2: How they had been treating him from Well, now they're treating him that way because it was part of the deal. It was part of the deal. We'll treat you as though you are a rock star, we will honor your legacy, and well, i'm guessing protect Hunter as well. There may have been other things in there too. Maybe you can get back into business, maybe you can be the big guy again. I'm not sure what all was in the deal, but the point is a couple of weeks ago we were being told all of these sorts of same things, but yet Biden, they were saying them in defense of his campaign, not just in defense of his legacy. And so, of course we know what happened on June twenty seventh, the debate happened, that Trump was dominating Biden in the and I mean all all hell has broken loose in this country. Of course, it's been it's been simmering for quite a while. It's it's had its moments of boiling over along the way as well. But this this whole process, I mean, we had a Trump got shot. He was millimeters away from being from being murdered, from being assassinated. Like I said, I don't know what what would have happened next. What would have been the results or the reaction of people who were strong Trump supporters, like the vast majority of you in this audience. What would our reaction have been, especially after learning the things that we have since learned about our secret service? So on and on, this this goes. But we've had a very crazy past six weeks or so. So then Biden is forced out, Kamala is coronated, Kamala sees a bounce in the polls, some energy, some of it, of course, is fabricated. They knew that this was coming. It turns out that your candidate cannot be the guy from weekend at Bernie's. And you expect to generate much excitement in the base, So you bring anybody in, especially well, someone that you can focus on the emotional side of things, the gender and race issue, which of course is front and center here, and then after that, then after that, you go to a candidate's a vice presidential pick, which always kind of stirs some excitement as well. And so that's where we are. But as I have told you, as I have told you, this is going to end. This is not going to be the perpetual state of campaign twenty twenty four, This is not going to be. This is going We're going to reach an equilibrium. In fact, I wouldn't even say an equilibrium. The pendulum is going to swing back. Eventually, an equilibrium will be reached. But there are going to be a lot of things that people are going to hear about Governor Tim Wallas, and I've got some of those in the stack of stuff, and that's what I want to get to today. But I want to start with the media warning that Kamala's honeymoon period here in this campaign is soon going to be ending. That's where we're going to start. Before we get into that, though, let me remind you that if you are looking for ways to simply take better care of yourself, obviously you can look to diet and exercise. Those things are great. You can do things for your mental health that can be helpful. You can you know, I took a long hike with my oldest daughter yesterday spent some time by one of these big fountains that Matt. The sound of running water is just to me is one of the most soothing and calming sounds that you can imagine. Or if you live by a creek or a river or something where there's a flow of water where you cut, or an ocean, you hear that kind of the rush of water. Those things are good for good for the mind, the soul, for overall well being. But another thing you can do is look at at taking supplements for your health. That's why z stack is here. They have a formulation, actually six formulations that they have on their website z stacklife dot com slash todd. These have been formulated by doctor Zealinko. They use clinically proven ingredients proudly manufactured right here in the good old US of A. This is a company, as I've shared before, that fights for well it's patriotic, It fights for freedom in general, but specifically medical freedom, which we have seen under assault in this country for a long long time. They also find themselves fighting against some corruption within the medical system, which includes several things which could be your medical freedom, our medical freedom. Go to z staklife dot com slash Todd and if you use discount code or promo code at Todd my first name, you're going to say fifteen percent off your purchase. Z Stack, empowering you to stay prepared, to stay safe, and to stay strong. So let's start here today, specifically with this panel discussion. Whereas this is a panel discussion CNN, I believe CNN. This is AP political reporter Michelle Price. This was back from Monday, but she's pointing out, Look, this entire thing, this honeymoon period, this phase of excitement is not going to last forever. Now, they're going to hope that it does. They're going to plan that it does. They're going to look forward to the possibility that this will be They hope it will be something that they can continue to build upon. I mean, why wouldn't they. This is they want to have this, this excitement. This is what it This is what has required, my friends, this is what is required for the left to be able to win these things. They have to make it emotional. They have to make it about things that are not issue centric. Most people are not radical leftists. They are not hip and cool with the idea of having a candidate who is embracing some of these radical, radical things, and that's what they've got on the ballot. We went through that yesterday. Tim Tim Walls is a radical Tim Walls is. They want to paint him as a as a guy that's just you know, like the guy next door. They want to they want to paint him like a guy that you would go have a a beer with. They want to paint him as an individual who you would, you know, just be able to get along with. They want to make him likable. They want to talk about him hunting, they want to talk about his fishing, you know, his fishing trips and all these other all these other things. That's where they want this conversation to go. It's why I call the left the superficial left. It's exactly why. This is how they operate. This is who they are. They don't want this election to be about anything of substance. They don't want this thing to be about ideas or policies, because again, this is something their ideology is something that the average Americans simply does not does not connect with. And so that's why they make it about emotion. That's why they make it about anything besides the actual besides the actual issue that is the only way that they can win these these elections. And so it can't last. This initial kind of excitement, this little surge of energy cannot cannot last forever. It cannot last forever. And I'm having trouble here. I don't know why this is not reconnecting, but it cannot last forever. You know, you've got this this situation, the situation where you know you can't just be all happy and joyous and just bursting at the seams all the time. You're going to come down. This is not the final state of where things are going to stay in this campaign. And everybody knows this. The media is acknowledging it, and I would maintain that they the campaign. They need this because when the dust settles, as we have spoken about before, they're going to come to very real, well, the very real realization that this campaign, they're going to have to have answers for what's going on here. And so the SoundBite here, I have this SoundBite. I'm going to have to probably read this because it is not working at the moment. I've been trying to fix it here on the fly, and I'm unable to multitask and do this. But here's what said John Berman of CNN says, so right, So this is something that the Harris team. I don't think they were thinking about when they began their campaign fifteen days ago, but now have to think about. It's something you know, things keep changing and they're in a new place to day. Dana Bash jumps in. You know, Dana Bash, the same Dana Bash who were supposed to believe is a very independent minded journalist, someone who is fair minded, someone who can moderate debates fairly and so forth, that same Dana Bash. It's fifteen days, but it does feel like fifteen years or fifteen at least fifteen months. I don't know what that's even supposed to mean. I think it seems like Biden's been in office for the equivalency of forty years, not just nearly four. So yeah, I think she's probably right that we've had to put up with this drama from the dramacrats for a long time. But I think she's she's really trying to say, Look, this seems like she's been around for a long time, but she's really only been the candidate for a couple of weeks. And then Michelle Price jumps in, the political reporter from the Associated Press. She says, yeah, I mean the Trump campaign has already started not only using that hashtag, but they've been repackaging the memes that Harris's team have been putting out been putting out there. They're just a little bit ago. This morning they posted that brat meme with the stock market taking in taking in the font that everything that has been in this honeymoon period might seem kind of silly compared to when people are looking at their four oh one case, or when they're looking to start, or when they're going to start looking at gas prices or they're looking at what it costs at the grocery store. That type of hype is kind of coming back down to earth. We might be entering that phase that the Trump campaign has been waiting for. So yes, it turns out the AP reporter is right here in spite of the ability. I don't know why that's not playing right now. It's a short clip, but she's basically saying, look this, this high and excitement is eventually going to end. It's coming down. This is what the Trump campaign has been waiting for. And once it does come down, people are going to look around and say, wow, you know, we were distracted for a moment. You know, this might be how you and I look at, say watching sports for example. You know we watch a football game or a basketball game, or something on the Olympics. Maybe you read a book, maybe you watch a movie, maybe you do any number of things. It just it's entertaining in the sense that it it doesn't have to be slapstick funny or anything like that. It's just something that gets your mind off, just breaks that monotony or just lets you escape for a moment in a healthy way, not in some way of completely avoiding things, but just to take that breath.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And so maybe that's how some of these people who are involved in the low information crowd, maybe that's how they view this. Maybe they view this as wow, you know, it's been intense, but you know, we're gonna have a woman president. Now she's picked her running mate. I don't know anything about him, but hooray, that's so exciting. Oh, it's so excited. We got we got white dudes for Kamala. Jeff Bridges is going to be on a zoom call. Hooray, that's so exciting. Right, I got Ben Stellar Comics for Kamala. I think that's where he was saying he wishes he was a black guy. Oh, that's so exciting, right, And then you can only do that for so long, even the low information crowd can only do this for so long. We were not meant to simply bounce from from, you know, headline to headline. In our existence. It turns out we have real lives. Our real lives require that we earn money, for example, and to pay bills for example, and to buy houses and groceries and gas and travel and take care of children, taking children to school. Maybe your kids go to public school and you have things coming home in their homework. Maybe they're being taught how to put condoms on bananas, as we've seen happen in the past. Maybe they're being taught that little Susie today can be a little Johnny tomorrow. This is inevitable that this is going to settle down, It's going to come back to earth. This is not going to be They're trying to remake it. I'm telling you, I said that yesterday. They're trying to remake this campaign in the image of hope and change in two thousand and eight, and they think they've got part of it with Kamala because she's black, she's Indian, and she is female, so they can work with that. They can use those things to get people excited into focus just on that. Remember Hillary's campaign slogan back in twenty sixteen, Do you remember what it was? Oz? Do you remember what? It was? Very good? OZ, I'm with her? Right with her? Two thousand and eight. Obamas was hope and change. I don't know. Did they still use hope and change in twenty twelve, I don't remember, but it was hope and change in twenty eight and it was I'm with her in twenty sixteen, which of course was simply to put the focus on the fact that we would have the first female president. It was just the formality that's out was viewed back then. Remember the morning of the election in twenty sixteen, Hillary had like a ninety two to ninety three percent chance something like that. Actually it might have been higher. I feel like it was ninety seven percent. That's almost as many it's almost the same percentage of scientists that agree that listening to this program will cause you to lean to the right. But ninety seven percent something like that chance that Hillary was going to win, and the campaign thing was basically, I'm with the lady. I'm voting for the woman, right, So they're trying to channel a little bit of that, and then of course they bring in Tim Walls. They got this guy that has a little bit of a Chris Farley feel. I know it's from Wisconsin, and I'm headed up to Minnesota here in a couple of days to visit, visit family, going to teach them how to properly, how to use a proper Midwest accent. Not what they've got going on up there. But I know that this is the idea they want to create, this story, this narrative. This guy is just a likable guy. He's a guy that can go fishing and hunting and hang out. This is where this campaign. They're trying to keep it there. But it turns out. It turns out that you have bills to pay, you have realities to deal with, and at least some or perhaps even many of those realities that are harder to deal with today are simply the result of an inept government. In fact, I got a story I'll tell you in the next segment of something that happened here on the huff family, well property, I don't know where we are right now. I want to share just a bit of what happened yesterday here. I think you'll get a bit of a kick. It's I don't know. I'll just share the story, and it kind of illustrates just how government does nothing that it's supposed to do, but yet it wants to enforce. It wants to keep you from doing the things that you know. They like the aspect of being able to tell you what to do, and they like the aspect of being able to get tax dollars to do it, but don't actually have them involved in solving any problem, because that's not simply what they believe that they're there for. I got a quick story about that, but got to get to the end of this segment. I'm not gonna be able to to share it this segment, but I do want to tell you about one of our partners ofp Farms. If you're tired of dry, irritated skin, and I know you're tired of the big woke corporations, the same folks who are starting to funnel lots of money over to Kamala and these leftist causes, this is the time this is the year. This is the season that you can support small, patriotic, unwoke brands like ofp Farms, Companies that love this country, that are patriotic, that love America. This is a family owned company. They craft all natural, small batch bath and body products and they have world famous gift sets. World famous gift sets that have a MAGA gift box. These are very very well put together, my friends, very very nice products. They have a variety of products that will go into these boxes. I use the soaps. They are very high quality, very nice. The packaging is, like I said, phenomenal, not just the box itself, but also the package around the soap. Very very good stuff. In fact, I need to get some more. So ofp farms is the website ofpfarms dot com. In fact, farms is with an s ofpfarms dot com. You can go there get these quality products, get yourself one of these gift sets. I think you'll enjoy that you can ditch these woke brands along the way and get a better quality and support an American made product and company well that is patriotic and that loves this nation. Refreshing indeed. Ofpfarms dot Com promo code Todd will save you fifteen percent. So when we get back, I do want to tell you really quickly a story that happened here yesterday for the animal lovers among us, which I am. By the way, I got a couple of daughters who really are as well. There's The story is sad, but it also illustrates something that we all know happens with our government, which is they only want to tax us and tell us what to do, and they don't really want to do anything that they've been put into positions to do to begin with. So quick time out is in order, my friends, sit tight back here in just a minute. Welcome back, my friends. I don't want to spend a lot of time on this, but I do want to share this, this story because it candidly took over the lives of all people in the Hugh family yesterday. My wife had to deal with this primarily, although I had to deal with it for a moment. So we when we're in town and not traveling on the Truth Tour in Eagle One, which is what we've called the Camper the fifth Wheel, we're on a we have a really small apartment. There's there's a it's a small lot, but it's in between some corn and beanfields. I'm thinking are both. One of them's a beanfield this year, one of them is a cornfield. They usually alternate. We're we're in fields? Is where is where we are? We're not too far from some wooded acres as it begins to get more wooded as you had south down south central part of the state. But this is I jokingly tell people, I can see Kansas from our property. It's as flat as a pancake for a long, long while. You can see you can actually see I seventy from here, and it's several miles away. Anyway, it's flat and it's fields. So there is there's wildlife here, but not a lot, primarily because there's not a lot of cover. So, for example, the things that we do have around here that we see on a regular basis, we have seen. We have seen. We have seen a family of skunks. There's actually lots of those in our o town apparently. I think there's lots of neighborhoods that are having troubles with with skunks. Os. What are you looking at? Up? That's right, So Oz needed something and I didn't give that to her during the break. So there's also a lot of bald eagles that fly over here, which I love. In fact, we saw one of those at the soccer game flying over the fields the other day. Now, what we haven't seen here now you see him in our area, but not specifically here on our property or this property, is a deer. There's a lot of deer around here, but not specifically here. There was a there was a bach yesterday that was standing between this property and the neighbor's property, like right on the property line. These are like acre lots, and so we I got a message from my family, Hey there's a there's a buck out here. There's a deer in the front yard, which kind of struck me as weird because A it doesn't happen a lot. B it doesn't normally they're running through. So the idea that I could have been told this and then minutes later still see the deer. I was confused as to why that was the case. So I get up there and and I see this. This it's a bach, I don't know, probably a six place. It's got a he's a young, young buck. He wasn't super big, bigger than and you probably might think, but he's got I think maybe a six point rack audim I'm guessing, and he's just standing there, I mean, like totally out of it. I think I could have walked all the way up to this deer, and as I got closer, I could see he was drooling profusely, which means, as I understand that one of two things, one he has rabies or I think more likely, what do they say it was distemper It wasn't distemper something And apparently there's three things OZ has communicated with I don't know dn R and other people about this conservation officers anyway, So this deer is diseased. It's clearly diseased. In fact, it's walking in circles when it does move, but it's mostly standing still. And I mean just like he can't function. And so we're trying to figure out what to do. And so you know, we make some phone calls. We call dn R, and DNR basically says, there's you know, we don't do anything about that. So I understand. Look, I understand if there's like I said, there's been other wildlife here, we don't call and say, hey, we've seen the family of skunks do something like, this is a diseased animal, right and when they mentioned distemper, we have a couple of dogs. I don't know, like does that transmit between deer to dogs? That's something that dogs can get. Humans apparently can't. I don't know. I'm not a veterinarian or a biologist or whatever. This deers is standing up here and it's clearly dying. I mean, I've been I've lived in the country long enough. This animal is not gonna make it. In fact, they said the deer is going to die within I think they said twenty four hours. So then we say, okay, if this thing dies in our yard, can someone come get it? No, no, we can't do that. Can't do that either. Okay, so what are we supposed to do do with this? Right? Well, you can call this person, then you call that person or that part of the government. They say, that's not our job. Everybody said that someone else's job, but no one wants to take responsibility for it. All the while this poor animal is suffering. Now, this is where I might step on some toes here, Like I have to remember I lived on a horse farm for three years. You know, we had we had race horses. There was a disease that they could get from raccoons and possums called EPM equine protozol myocephalitis. I believe now that may be slightly slightly wrong if there's a vet or a horse person out there, but it's something very close to that EPM. And so we would trap those animals on a regular basis, and typically, you know, just just move them. But there might be time that I had to do something else to take care of those sorts of animals being being around the horses. And so this animal needed to be put down. It did.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Then Oz asks, well, since this animal is clearly dying, you know, can can we shoot it? Don't you dare if you shoot it? If you shoot the animal, you, my friend, could find yourselves in the clink over this. Let nature take its course. I wish I was on the phone call. I said, well, what do they think we are? We're nature? What does that even mean? Letting nature run its course? So you want me to allow a diseased animal? By the way, this animal, this animal, I got a video I sent me of this animal beside her truck. And I don't even mean beside her truck. This thing was so disoriented. It was clearly clearly going to pass away in a short time, and it ended up passing away. It ended up either passing away or falling down. And finally a conservation officer did come and help, and I'm grateful for that. But this is a microcosm, right, But the deer, what I was going to say, the deer literally put its head on top of the back tire of the truck under the wheel well. Now it couldn't get the rack under there, but it had the front of it, of its face on the tire under the wheelwell. This poor deer was in misery. We couldn't do anything about it. I know, if you're from certain parts of the country or maybe certain parts of the state, the idea of a mercy, you know, mercifully shooting the animal. Is this out of bounds for you. But I'm telling you, my daughter, our youngest daughter, was hysterical about this. It was It was sad. It was really sad, and there's nothing. No one wanted to do anything. No one said, everyone said it was someone else's job. Fortunately we found someone that actually was willing to help. My wife did ask, what is your job? And they said law enforcement, and I'm thinking, yeah, so they want to tell you how many fish you can take out of your pond, but they're not here to actually manage the natural resources. I mean, one of the problems of having too many deer in an area, which I think that we do as I understand it right now. One of the reasons that hunting is a good thing is that it helps prevent disease from ravaging a community of deer, and it also can keep in check some of these some of these diseases because deer there's not a lot of what natural predators for them. I guess coyotes or whatever, but I don't know. Just it was just a disaster. And this, to me is a microcosm of the government. They're happy to take your tax dollars. They're happy to say that we are going to you know, we'll put it on our website that we do X, Y and Z. But they also have no interest in doing X, Y and Z. They'd rather just be in the in the role of law enforcement. We're going to be in the bureaucratic state, which is what that means. By the way, I'm not talking I'm not talking just police officers. I mean people here who are saying we're here to tell you what you can and can't do. We're not gonna help you solve your problem. In fact, we're going to be an obstacle between you and your problem. We're gonna point you to forty seven other agencies who also have similar names. None of them are gonna do any of this. You're gonna be stuck with the problem and you can't even really solve it in the way that you should because we're gonna come after you and potentially prosecute you if you were to shoot a dying animal to put it out of its misery, and also a diseased animal that I don't even know what that could mean for people or other pets in the area. So that's what we had to deal with yesterday. I didn't want to stick the whole segment, but that's the story. That's the story, my friend. So I gonna switch gears here as we get into the next segment. But let me remind you now might be a good time to look at investing in gold. I mean, we are looking at all sorts of turmoil in the economy, political space. I mean, it is a time of uncertainty, and gold has a history of doing well in those times. Gold is at high right now and the market has taken had taken a hit. There's uncertainty, there's talk of recession, all this stuff. We get an election coming up. You may have thought about investing in gold before, but right now might be the time. This might be the sign that you need to just reach out to Harvard Goldgroup and begin that conversation. You can go to Harvard Gooldgroup dot com slash Todd. You can get their free Investor's Guide in Gold by visiting that page, and you can begin a conversation. And if you decide that it makes sense to make an investment with Harvard Gold, you can use my name Todd. You'll get a two hundred and fifty dollars credit. Harvard Gooldgroup dot com slash Todd promo code cod Todd gets you a two hundred and fifty dollars credit. I have to take a break, My friends, sit tight switching gears. On the other side of the break, you're listening to conservative not better talk. I'm your host, Todd.
Speaker 3: Huff back in just a minute.
Speaker 2: Back my friends, last segment of this first hour. So I had mentioned earlier in the week on Tuesday. On Tuesday that Corey Bush, the radical leftist from the state of Missouri. She represents She's a member of the House of Representatives. She is a radical leftist Democrat. She is a member of the squad. She was up every two years. You know this, Every two years, every member of the House of Representatives has to either well, has to run up for an election again if they want to stay in Congress. All four hundred and thirty five members are up every every two years. The Senate is different. Of course, they have six year terms, so there's roughly thirty three to thirty four Senators that are up every every two years, meaning that two thirds of the Senate, unless there are retirements or something else funny going on, is going to remain the same. And the House of Representatives could at least in theory, although of course this practically will not be the case, but in theory could be all new people. So but leftist Corey Bush, who is female. By the way, I know many of you still it's more on social media, but there's some people out there that every time I say she, they think Corey is a guy's name. It's a Corey is a female, She's a radical leftist. She's a member of the Squad. It's her aoc Rashida T salib elon Omar, whom I forgetting, Ayana Presley, Primala J. Paul, I'm forgetting others, Jamal Bowman. He's already lost. So they've already lost one member of the Squad in the primary, in the primary season. Not they haven't lost in the general. So this isn't necessarily that a Republican has taken over, but they've lost that radical seat. The same thing happened to Corey Bush on Tuesday. She lost her primary. Now she's a radically insane just I just dangerous ideas. If you want to know what is wrong with America and from the political perspective in this country today, look no further, Look no further than the garbage that is supported the anti Israel, the hatred of Well of Israel, of Israel's God in this in the squad. This, this is where the greatest domestic threat exists. Are the things that these people believe. And she was defeated. She was defeated fortunately on Tuesday. Now she has since threatened so Cory Bush, here's a headline at the Washington Examiner, Corey Bush vows to tear down APAC AIPAC APAK after primary loss. All they did was radicalize me. Don't know him, as Bush, I think you did that to yourself. You are a member of the squad. You are indeed by definition, an extreme radical leftist. Now APAK, that is the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. So again, since she's anti Israel pro Hamas, right, she was one who she just came out. She couldn't even say if HAMAS was a terrorist organization. I was ready to talk about this on yesterday's program, but we got into other things. She could not cannot even say with certainty that Hamas is a terrorist organization. My friend, Hamas is a terrorist organization. In fact, in their very charter they talk about first I mean, they talk about the destruction of Israel from the river to the sea. Palestine will be free, free of Jewish people, free of the believers of the Old Testament, the Jewish people they want wiped off of the face of the planet. These are the same people, my friends, who could join the chorus of death to Israel, and if I can be candid, death to America as well, the same chorus of people that say that in Iran, these folks could join that chorus and not have to change one single thing that they believe. That's who they are, dangerous people. It is a good thing that she is out. It's also a good thing that I my friends have started this weight loss journey with my PhD weight loss. I'd gotten I'd put on some weight, and it was time. It was time for me. I just I knew I needed to get healthier. I wanted to stay active with my kids, my wife and so forth, and be able to do things I don't I did not want to be the one. I didn't want to be the reason that we couldn't do things, and so I decided to start this journey with my phdeweight loss dot com. The wordm M why phdweight loss dot com. I've lost some weight. The swelling in my knees is the lowest that's been. I'm going to guess in a decade. I don't. I don't know. I've had acl reconstructive surgeries on both of them, and so I just feel better playing more basket shutting my daughter down. Now she's only ten, she can still probably take me from time to time, but just being able to play more with her on the basketball court, or to you know, to take longer hikes or even run or lift weights with my son. These things are important to me. I know there are things that are important to you as well. Whatever your why is, if it involves if you if you feel the need to to get healthier, to lose weight, I just encourage you to check these folks out. You can go to the website, read the testimonials at myphdweight loss dot com, the word my PhD, the letters phdweightloss dot com, and you can see you can see from the testimonials if it's something that makes sense for you, or you can even begin the process of reaching out and having a conversation. So, my friends, this is all that we have time for this hour. I want to I guess as we prepare for the next hour of this program, we're going to talk a little bit about polling. The first poll that came out. First polling came out regarding Kamala's pick for vice presidents. I want to get into him. There's a whole bunch of things to get to there, but I gotta go have a great day. SDG