Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome back to the show, Ryan Gable. He is a veteran radio personality and producer for his weekend show The Secret Teachings and a special weekend show called TST Weekends. His broadcast focus on synchronicity and objective analysis of parapsychology, pop conspiracy, parapolitics, health history, the paranormal, symbolism, the occult and esoteric alchemy, magic, philosophy, and more in the most distinct ways by finding parallels and patterns often overlooked. Ryan, welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing fantastic. Thank you for having me back on the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, great to have you back.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Last time was an amazing show, and you do fantastic work on your own show, decoding esoteric symbolism and messages in media, movies, large events, and political realms, and Hollywood, in conjunction with the CIA and the news media, has been steering culture in certain desired directions since the dawning of mass broadcasting and telecommunications and over the past three years, whether you participated or not in the insanity, the world has dramatically changed and continues to as we speak, and there seems to be a definite quickening of events since the COVID era as well, seemingly by design, and today I want to get into some of the examples of these events and the symbolism behind them, and your insights into the who and why behind this occult programming. Before we get into any of that, just remind the audience a little bit about yourself and the Secret Teachings.
Speaker 2: Yes, so, as you know, Oh, my name is Ryan Gable. My show is The Secret Teachings. Thank you for that little bit of an introduction there. And that's a really good question or set of questions to start off with. I've been doing this for about fourteen years now, long before it became popular or trendy, and I tend to take a stance that is oppositional to a lot of work that might seem similar to mine. I don't tend to get into a lot of the social media stuff and a lot of the conspiratorial stuff that is trending. I try to stay away from a lot of that. That's what I'm doing today. Over the last fourteen years, though, I've been using history and mythology and symbolism as an oracle to try to figure out if there's any deeper meaning to contemporary events. And that's what I've been doing throughout most of my career. And I think to answer your question gently before we go into anything. In addition, if you look at Hollywood just the name, a lot of your listeners might be aware of this already. But Hollywood is actually a type of wood, real type of wood that magicians use to make magic wands. You can make a magic wand out of anything Cyprus, You can make a magic wand out of a pine tree, of whatever you want you could use as a tool. But Hollywood is traditionally a wand that was made to conjure up storms, or to conjure up gray skies, gray skies, storms, conjuring up illusions and things of this nature. And we still call the Hollywood screen when you go to the movie theater, we call it the big silver screen. It's conjuring something onto the screen that otherwise isn't there. So that's kind of similar to the old idea of magicians conjuring up storms using Hollywood wands. The other thing is you said the word broadcasting, and I haven't thought of this for a while, so I'm glad you said that word broadcasting is literally the broad very large, very widespread casting of whatever it is that is being broadcast. So it could be an idea, an ideology, a movie, a TV show, a news broadcast, but it is a broadcast of an idea or of perhaps as we still refer to a lot of Hollywood movies. I was reading about a movie the other day because I'm a big movie buff, and that they were saying that the movie was spell binding. So we still use those kinds of words broadcasting or casting something Hollywood, the wood of the magician's wand and of course something as simple as spellbinding a word that we play with, but it has a very deep meaning. It is spell binding, a spell that we broadcast to the masses. So I think just that alone is enough to help us to understand that there's a little bit more to Hollywood and a little bit more to media in general, all forms of media, than just simple entertainment one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I still enjoy movies, I still enjoy media and TV shows every once in a while, But I used to be under the complete Hollywood spell, you know, just ten to fifteen years ago. I use to love watching movies. That was my favorite thing to do. I would get completely sucked in. I was also completely asleep to a lot of the aspects of what was happening there. But you know, I still enjoy going and seeing a good movie. But now I just sit back and kind of pick apart what seems to be the symbolism and programming behind everything. But what do you think about what has happened to entertainment in the Hollywood just in the past few years. It's the quality to me has just declined extremely. It's very hard for me to find something I'll enjoy anymore. And it seems more about the propaganda and pushing whatever agenda's in the background than even entertainment or even Hollywood making any profits anymore. It's just all about this propaganda and programming. Now do you see the same things?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I think to be objective about it, I would imagine if we asked our parents, you know, they might have a are feeling hard generation of movies and TV. But beyond the objectivity of it, there certainly is a quickening. I think you used the word quickening earlier. There's certainly a quickening of certain ideologies and certain themes that are present, And this is a question that I've asked myself and I've also asked my audience and the secret teachings. It's something a good friend of mine who's a co host, on occasion, we talked about this probably once a week. It doesn't make any sense how you think of Hollywood and you think of the rich and the famous and the powerful, even if it's very fake, these are really powerful, rich, influential people, and they want to make money. They want to make a lot of money. A lot of celebrities, a lot of even athletes, people sell out for anything. They'll do stupid supplement commercials, stupid diet commercials, whatever, so whatever they can do to stay relevant or make money. So it's weird when Hollywood in particular, but media in general, begins to push themes and ideas that you know, if they did it for a little bit and they did these ideas didn't stick and people didn't want to see them, you would think that they would switch to something else because they'd be losing money. I mean, you think about look at CNN. CNN gets less viewers than reruns of SpongeBob on Nickelodeon. That's baffling. That's incomprehensible, it doesn't make any sense. And yet they still put hundreds of millions of dollars into a CNN broadcast every single year, billions of dollars, where the question is where does that money come from? In the same way with Hollywood, I'm sure you I would assume you've seen Top Gun? Did you see the new Top Gun movie?
Speaker 1: I didn't see the New Top Gun.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's a really even if I don't like Tom Cruise myself, but the movie is fantastic. And I know people that don't. They don't like war movies, people that don't even like this stuff. I went to the theater to see it because I wanted to see see it on the big screen, the silver screen, and I noticed there were there were like more kids in the theater than there were like single adults. The theater was packed. And this was like a month after it had come out on a weeknight. It wasn't even a sat Friday or Saturday. And I thought, maybe that's just a one off. And when I left the theater, I just out of curiosity. I just kind of stood there and I was seeing who was in the theater. I was watching people walk out and funny thing is next door to the theater there was the buzz Lightyear movie was playing. It was like the same time, and when the buzz Lightyear movie got out about the same time, there was like no is nobody in the theater, and that buzz Lightyear movie because Disney added this I guess gay kiss or gay character or something, that movie bombed and you got to almost in a way, so bad for the people that worked on it, all the rendering and the editing and the writing and direct all the things that went into that, and the movie bombed and tanks and they lose all this money because they had to insert some gay scene into it that even gay people like who was interested in that. We want to see a story. That's what made Pixar so good. It was a story, characters, archetypes, and it spoke to us. The characters ruality didn't matter. So we had more kids going to see Top Gun. This was just my experience than going to see Buzz light Year. So you would assume My point is that if these and we know for sure of these companies, these big Hollywood companies are losing literally hundreds of millions of dollars a year in the production of these movies and TV shows that they're making. But they just keep making them. So somebody has to be somewhere subsidizing this. And this isn't the point of the reason you have me on today, But I think a lot of people don't want to talk about this either because they don't want to admit they've watched pornography before. But the porn industry is the thing. You can get pornography anywhere. It's not a disputable or debatable thing. You porn anywhere as much porn as you want. And yet somehow the porn industry, even though it's relatively small, has hundreds of millions of dollars to keep making porn that is just basically being given away for free. Somebody has to be subsidizing that. Somebody has to be subsidizing. Target just announced they lost four hundred million dollars just from theft alone, not projected profit they lost. But who's subsidizing that money? And that's really at the core of the question that you asked. I think whether it's Target, the porn industry, Hollywood, major media companies. All that money's being lost, and you think they changed their team wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: I would, And you know, I'm glad you brought up the porn industry. That's actually on my list of things that I wanted to cover if we had a chance. But since you brought it up, let's dive into that for a minute, because I wanted to talk about the effect that it's had, especially on younger generations, and not only that video games just kind of the combination too, that the effects has had on the younger generations over the years. I have friends that have kids and they're just seemingly much different than the older generations. But with porn, I mean, I remember, I'm sure you're around the same age as myself. When we growing up, we had to start out with our dad's magazines and then we graduated to the VHS tapes, but it was still well, you know, you had to work for your pornography. You had to fast forward to the good scenes and stuff like that, and then you had your your internet based porn that came up, and we were still young, but you had to it was on a modem, a dial up modem, and you had to wait forever just to see a nipple. Still a little bit of work that you had to do for it. Nowadays, kids are walking around with this in their pocket. All they have to do is hit a button that says yes, I'm twenty one or yes I'm eighteen, and they're into the most raunchiest things that you could ever imagine. And I can't imagine how desensitized they've become and how it's affected their sexual development over the years, in combination with being sucked into video games. The video games is so much better than real life for some of these kids. They don't want to participate in real life, so they spend most of their waking hours playing these video games. They don't want to have sex with a race, a real girl, because their pornography is way better than that. So what do you think about the way that this has been affecting the younger generations.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of ways to answer that question, and that's a fantastic observation. Fantastic question. For one, if you look at the country of Japan. I've ever been to Japan, but I've always been fascinated with Japan. I've been in the process of learning Japanese for some time, and I've been reading a lot about current political things in Japan. And how they I think then the recent number was they only had eight hundred thousand I guess you could call them pure Japanese babies that were born, which is an unbelievably small number. Their birth rate is declining rapidly, and it's not because of sperm towns or fertility. It's because they don't want to have sex with each other. And it's just not like they've lost a lot of their traditional culture and a lot of things that make them who they are. And this is a big thing that Japan is contending with, is that they just have such a low birth rate and people would rather date digital girlfriends and things like this. So that's just kind of an example of a country that's kind of isolated and still kind of isolated in a sense, and they're having the same problems largely because of technology. I don't necessarily think technology is bad. I don't necessarily think porn is bad, and I don't necessarily think video games are bad. But to address your question, it's sort of like if you, you know, if you were to go and to have some let's say, some spicy food, and you eat spicy food all the time. I'm one of those guys I like spicy food. You know, eventually the spicy food doesn't do it for me anymore, so I have to go like the next level up. I have to get a spici or pepper, a spicier hot sauce, and otherwise it just ends up tasting salty and not as spicy. Same kind of a thing happens when you watch pornography, or maybe you engage in some kind of you know, video game or watching movies that are very violent. I don't necessarily think that it creates the atmosphere or the environment where people want to go do those things. I think it's actually kind of the opposite. It's a release. But when you don't have a structure at home, when you don't have guidance, when you don't have I would personally suggest, when you don't have any kind of spiritual viewpoint or aspect that is that you are engaging with in your life, and a lot of that comes from not having parents or guardians that help you to progress and grow. If you're only engaged in the video games, the movies, the porn and things like that that are violence and sexual and you don't have any balance to that, that I think is what creates the problem. So I don't think the problem is necessarily peorn or video games. The problem is in balance, and the problem is when you look at everything that is I think I would say promoted. Everything that's promoted and advertised today is demoralizing, it's degenerative. You know, you can't post your opinion on Twitter, but you can find hardcore pornography and it just pops up. Like in fact, I was just on Twitter a second ago before the show started, and I have no clue where this came from. I just saw I had six notifications. I click on the notifications, and someone commented on one of my posts from last night, and I don't ve used Twitter that much, but I checked it, and then suddenly pornography pops up. And it's the thing that bothers me is not the It's not the porn, it's that in China, they don't let their kids see that kind of thing. In China, they're TikTok and there they're which is you know, a Chinese company anyways owned by but their social media they're promoting family and they're promoting you know, math and science and history. They're not allowing the pornography and the violence to permeate. So there's a reason that this is happening, in particular in the West, but largely in America. Someone is allowing it. The algorithms are allowing it, the same algorithms that they allow the QAnon conspiracies and the Pizagate conspiracies, which personally I don't believe in those. I think those are distractions from something else. But they are allowing these things to ges state and permeate, and that does have a negative effect when that's all that you see, when that's all that you consume, and largely when you don't have guidance or balance or the concept of God or spirit or any of those other things, that's when it becomes dangerous. That's when I think it becomes harmful.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, right on, there does seem to be an overarching eugenics or depopulation or sterilization agenda going on globally right now. And what easier way to help that along? Then if the kids aren't having sex, or people aren't having sex with each other anymore, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I would say if they're not having meaningful sex, which would imply that there's no relationships or families, they've taken something sacred like sex, and they've turned it into well, it's something you can sell, it's a commodity, or they've trivialized sex in the same way that I mean drugs have been trivialized that I've never done any kind of drug in my life. I don't even take I don't even take prescribe drugs myself. But kind of like pornography. I'm assuming that, you know, because I knew people that did do drugs in high school or when I went to film school. People had to work to get their drugs. They had to work to get their pornography. Nowadays, you don't really have to work to get either. You can get porn anywhere, and you can also I mean literally here where I live in Arizona, in Tucson, I've seen people just smoking crack on the side of the road and the police don't do anything because it's like official federal government from the Body Administration distributed. It's federal crack. I'm guessing that's what it is. Anyway, Yeah, they don't do anything about it, so it's easy to get access to it, and that that's part of the process of demoralization and destabilization. And whether you take your Abzmenov, the former Soviet KG, the agent who said this is how you break down a society, You break down a civilization, demoralization, degrading, and then things eventually fall apart. Regardless of him saying that, I'm saying that that's what it looks like to me. It's putting people into positions where they think they have no purpose, they have no meaning, so they turn to these things that just keep them numb. And I think that's also kind of a product for a lot of Americans. And I try to make this point all the time of the Secret Teachings. We don't have any idea, on average, how good we have it in this country. People have no idea. They think because eggs go up to eight dollars a carton, which is ridiculous, but they think eggs go up eight dollars, or they don't have ten different companies to choose from. You think that's scarcity, Try living in a country where you don't have any food at all for days at the time. Americans have no idea what it's like to live in those conditions on average. So that contributes to it. Because our decadence and our wealth largely in the United States, prevent us from understanding the hardships are the problems that people face otherwise around the world, and that can make us really really isolated, I would say, psychologically, and in a lot of other ways. It prevents us from understanding how good we actually have it. And because of that, largely from universities and schooling and media that tell us how bad things are, we kind of squander our wealth and we squander our intellect, and we'd rather sit and do nothing because all the world's just so bad. A lot of the stuff I think is just psychology more so than reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you though, it's easier to keep us controlled if we're in a constant state of fear and anxiety that the world's falling apart and we have it horribly in eggs or ten dollars, So you know, it's a lot easier to control us that way. Now I want to get back to can I make one more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, I'm sorry, Well I was going to make one more. I don't know if we were going to go into this later, but one quick example, yes, is the debating between or the arguing or the viewpoints of like COVID nineteen, viruses Starscope two and vaccines, like, there's no doubt that for decades vaccines have I guess perceptually they've been good for people, but in reality, it's better hygiene, it's better clean water and clean food. It's waste management. That's what's led to people being healthier. But when you look at this debate between well, viruses are causing all these problems. They're causing heart problems, they're causing people to have respiratory problems, they're causing people to have xyz. People are even saying doctors are saying Starscope two causes diabetes. Then on the other side, people say, no, the vaccine causes all these problems. So this is confusing because the vaccine certainly could cause thrombosis and myocarditis, character attis, et cetera. They admit to this, but the vaccines aren't causing all those problems. So we're arguing, and we're afraid of either a virus or a vaccine or shedding the vaccine. We're afraid of these things. We're angry, we're fighting with each other and in our own groups with other groups. But the reality of the situation is it's up to virus and it's not the vaccine. All those things are just being used to as scapegoats for problems that we've always had. The leading causes of death heart disease, cancer, diabetes necessarily directly, but these are problems that we have. Strokes, those one of the top five leading causes of death. Those are causes according to the same official sources, by lifestyle decisions. So my point is, well, we argue over viruses and vaccines, that's what's making us sick. It's actually us making ourselves sick. And it's one of those things where we're afraid and we're anxious, and we're debating and arguing over things that, sure they matter, but the real root source of the problem is somewhere else. And whether you think you're speaking the truth or you think that you're stand up for science, in both cases, I don't think that that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's something else I want to get into if we have time, is what I call the conspiracy wars is in this community, there's so much there's so many people that are may have good intentions but are putting out horrible information or misinformation or disinformation, or there's intentionally people putting out disinformation, being inserted into what you would call the truth community. I mean, there's a lot of a lot of people in these realms that are just shooting their self in the foot and putting out horrible information and making everyone else who's doing legitimate, good research look really terrible. But that's for later, if we have time. What I want to go back to a little bit is some of the programming in Hollywood and some of the hidden underlying messages and things that we're seeing. But first, do you think that celebrities involved in this, you know, how they're throwing up the hand symbols and the pyramid and the one eye and all this, do you think they're actually that these guys are actually initiated on any level? Are they're just taking orders from higher ups?
Speaker 2: Well, speaking directly to the quote unquote hand signs, I've never been a distributor of that information. I find it to be extremely circumstantial and a lot of those images and videos are totally out of context. However, by initiation, I'm not sure how people interpret that word or define it. But when I think initiation, I think not just into people think of secret society. I think initiation into an ideology, initiation into a lifestyle, into a way of living in that way, Yes, certainly, if you're rich and famous and powerful like that and you have to toe a certain line or lose your career or your influence or whatever, then yeah, you're certainly initiated into a cult cultive ideas, a cult of politics, a cult of philosophy, a cult of a way of living, et cetera. So certainly in that regard, yes, some of these people are initiated. Beyond that, I would say that they're probably. I mean the Jeffrey Epstein situation, which I was talking about for years before it became a thing. Jeffrey Epstein, he was basically running a cult, and he was also a lot of people forget that. In New Mexico, he had a compound, he was working with top scientists, people that were connected to Bilimol and the Gates Foundation and Microsoft as well, where they were using they wanted to use his sperm. Literally, this was the USA Today reported this, to create a race of superhumans by taking women and impregnating them artificially with his sperm. That was the USA Today that reported that. And people don't think I'm making that up, but that is another level of initiation or cult And maybe that's kind of what a lot of people think about when they when they think of the question that you just asked.
Speaker 1: Now, especially with what we saw on the Grammys, and for the longest time, people have have been screaming, you know that this is this is Satanism. They're doing Satanic rituals, when I think it's probably much deeper and different than we'll ever understand what's really going on with underlying with some of these rituals and symbolism that they're doing on these large scale events. But I'd love to get your take on some of these things. This is this happens every year in large events, from the super Bowl to the Grammys, uh, and a lot of people decode them in different ways and have different ideas, and I'd love to get your insights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been doing I guess you could call it decoding. I've been looking at the super Bowl Bowl for many, many years. I found a friend of mine who does another radio show because he was doing the exact same thing. I found his show as a result of that, and a handful of other people have done things like this, and now it's extremely popular and because it's extremely popular. It's easy to get clicks.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Every year, I see the same story. I'm sure we'll see it this weekend for the Super Bowl as well. Will be Illuminati halftime show, I Humuinati ritual Pyramid trying to confirmed and Reptilians are actually the singers. And I see stuff like that and it really irritates me because I don't know what that means. I don't know what Illuminati confirm means. I don't know what I don't know what people are talking about. To be honest with you alf the time, but what you're getting at and what I'm getting at with those kinds of subjects is let's just think about it. I'll try to sum this up for times sake, but let's think about it from an advertising point of view. From what I understand, Apple is going to sponsor the halftime show this year. It won't be Pepsi. That's what I've read. So whether that's the case or not doesn't really matter. But it's a good example. Apple is sponsoring the halftime show not because they're not going to make money, but because they're gonna make a lot of money. A lot of people are going to see that because it's one of the most washed events in the world, particularly in the United States, even with the dwindling NFL viewership. Same thing with Pepsi. Why did Pepsi sponsor the halftime show? Because when they made a contract, they had a contract in the NFL broadcasters and they made a lot of money off that people go out and buy Pepsi. So you'd, as an individual, you'd have to be really naive to not think that, Well, I mean, what's the half of the Super Bowl is the commercials for some people, and they watch those commercials and companies pay famously millions of dollars for thirty second advertisements because so many people are watching. So the super Bowl, for example, like any major event with so many people watching, is obviously a platform to sell products. It's also a platform to sell political ideologies. It's a platform to sell anything that you can package, whether that's a physical item or it's something else. I apologize, I have an ambulance coined by here, So whether that's a physical item or something else, you can package it and sell it. So if we isolate the halftime show, obviously these celebrities, whether it's Rihanna this weekend or it's Lady Gaga who's performed, or you name it. You're going to have those celebrities doing that because they are going to make a lot of money, not just from the broadcast itself, like the NFL whoever pays them directly, but because every year after the super Bowl, whoever performs, they they're iTunes, everything that they have their music on. They make unbelievable amounts of money because people go buy the music right away. So that's the first level. The second level is since so many people are paying attention, and when you pay attention, going back to like spellbinding broadcasting, Hollywood, et cetera, when you pay pay attention, you're paying attention with your energy. And energy is currency. It's like electrical currency. That's what we call our money currency. We do a job, we exert energy, We get paid with this physical representation of energy, and then we put that into things that we enjoy. Maybe that's you know, some chips and some dip for the super Bowl. Maybe that's we buy a new car. Maybe that's you know, we subscribe to Netflix or Hulu, so we put energy back into those things. That is historically, and I think I would call it traditionally that's what magic is. Magic is not necessarily a human sacrifice. That's preposterous. Magic is the directionalizing of your intention and will. Every time a Christian or a Muslim or a Jew sits down in praise or meals down and praise, they are performing an active magic. They are directionalizing their will. They are calling themselves, they are communicating with their higher self, or they represent that as a God, a saint, a prophet, and they communicate with it. So when we focus all of our attention on those images at the halftime show or at the Grammys or wherever, we're not just being sold products. We're not just being sold ideas. We're being sold belief systems. And it's not the NFL necessarily, and it's not the broadcaster necessarily, and it's not the compan you that sponsors it. It's a handful of people who set up the halftime show. It's a handful of people who do the wardrobe. It's a handful of people who set up the Grammys. And this is to answer your question and to summarize. When you look at the Grammys, the Sam Smith Kim Petra performance was just it was cartoonish, it was laughable, it's not scary, it's not shocking. I said what would be when my show recently, I said, what would be shocking is if they had like they had like one of the grams, like Billy Graham, I think of his son, they had him come out and do a prayer. That would be shocking. It's not shocking to see to see the cartoonish devil. But what is shocking to me is that while everybody's looking at the devil horns and the flames, which I think they saved from Billie Eilish's performance, and the woman in a cage or she's not a woman, I guess she's transgender, but the person in the cage beyond that though, one thing most people don't notice is that they had Sam Smith the whole time standing inside of a big white circle, literally the same exact white circle. I don't know if it's the same physical circle, probably not, but it's the same idea that they've used the directors and producers of the halftime show the Super Bowl have used, like Lady Gaga, for example, when she was playing the piano at the halftime show, they put her inside of a giant white ring. That white ring is a magic circle, and it protects the magician. You can find this in any historical text about magic. The magic circle protects the magician from what's being summoned in the center of the circle or the magician you Sometimes this happens in magic. Usually you don't do it around yourself. That you could draw the circle around yourself and then you would be protected from anything on the outside. So the fact that Sam Smith is in the middle of the magic circle dressed like the devil, it's cartoonish, it's a joke. People either find it super offensive or they're super into it. But the middle ground there, once again is the people that set this up. And I'm not talking about Sam Smith. He looks like a pond who's abused by the industry. Like all the others. The people that set it up know what they're doing. The people that tune into the Grammys, the people that tune into the halftime show. Whether it's people like us that want to watch it and dissect it, or it's people that believe it, or it's the Christians who just like the social justice warriors and activists, they want to be offended. For Christ every day we pay attention to it with our energy and currency, and that goes in to the symbols and to the talismans, and to whatever it is that the few people who set it up are trying to conjure and summon. That I think is the underlying the underlying reality of what we're looking for when we do the dissecting or we do the analysis. It's not the deli horns, it's not somebody throwing up a hand sign. Those are I don't want to call them distractions, but those are misleading things that they use because they know that people will pay attention and talk about it, and then they make more money from that. What really is important, I think, is the underlying thing of let's say the magic circle, the underlying seam of what's in the song that Sam Smith was singing, something unholy, it's the body shop. What's the body shop? Well, traditionally anything satanic or evil, Like if you watch the movie Event Horizon, they just take hell as a place where people's eyes are ripped out, their bodies are ripped apart and sewn back together like it looks like their ribs are ripped open. It's just gross body horror. While that's precisely what we would describe as satanic. It's an inversion of man created in God's image, and to create in the devil's image, you have to destroy God's image. It's taking. And for the record, I'm a circumstantialist when it comes to abortion, but when we're talking about abortion, most abortions are performed by cutting the baby into pieces and then sucking them out with a vacuum. That is body horror in the sense of the body shop, and it's extremely unholy. The child is the greatest gift from God, the greatest thing you can do for the devil, and as an obscendity to God, as a rejection of God, is to kill that child. This is ritualistic, it's sacrificial, and those are the things that make it satanic, not the double horns in my view.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right on. Now, you mentioned celebrities abuse from the system and from Hollywood and what they're involved with. It makes me love wonder to the levels of what type of abuse or even mind control programs that these celebrities, especially the ones that haven't been involved in Hollywood for a long time since childhood, have been subjected to. I mean, it's kind of hard to deny that they are subjected to some pretty crazy programming when you see the level of them breaking at certain times. And we've seen this time and time again with celebrities just all of a sudden going crazy, acting completely out of character. And we've seen this lately a lot more lately just putting out ominous, crazy videos that don't make sense, and it seemingly like they're break some kind of programming, are just losing their shit completely after years of abuse from Hollywood. But what do you think about that?
Speaker 2: This is another You're asking all my favorite questions. So this is another great topic, and this is part of what we've been discussing already, of course, but I've been on the secret teaching. To anybody who's listened to my show for any amount of time, you would probably recall that for about a decade or so now, I've been talking about Britney Spears and how Britney Spears has handlers that control every aspect of her life. And then when it finally came out in court, I sat there shocked that it was finally acknowledged, and some people I knew were like, oh my god, did you hear about Britney Spears. I was like, yeah, it doesn't make me special. I've I've been talking about it for so long, really obvious. The same thing that was happening to her for all those years where they put her on not only on drugs like downers to keep her from asking too many questions, from having too much energy, just keep her for meeting keeper kind of lethargic, but they also put her on birth control, which I found really interesting because they they apparently, according to Britney Spears, according to what was said in court, she was having they had control over her sexuality. So they were bringing the boyfriend she would have with. The people she would have relationships with were the ones that her handlers, which included her dad, would select for her. Now, the thing about that that that stood out to me, and this relates directly to your question, is the fact that when you go and you read that book that Kathy O'Brien wrote, I don't know if you've ever read that book, Transformation of America, she was she was. She claimed she was in mind control sexual abuse type programs of the federal government. She mentioned names from Dick Cheney to to Senator Byrd to Hillary Clinton and everybody in between, Republican and Democrat, and she said that she was used as basically a sex slave. Her daughter was room to be this that used them to transmit information. They used them to for I guess for diplomats and for you know, there's high level powerful stuff. There's basically a sex slave. And this is precisely what Britney Spears went through, according to her own testimony, and according to finally the court granted her leave from the conservatorship. From what I understand last time I checked that she got out of that. That story of Britney Spears is the epitome of every other major celebrity, largely women, like everybody from Miley Cyrus who I mean that that girl has been so abused and so traumatized on the surface, I can't imagine what goes on behind the scenes. Amanda Binds, the girl that had all the Nickelodeon show, The Amanda Show. She claims people thought she's crazy, and he loves her until she says, actually, they put a microchip in my brain to control my thoughts and actions and all. That's so crazy. And then Amanda Binds disappeared, and yeah, and heard anything from her. She's into drugs or some weird stuff. Now, it's the same thing with all these celebrities. So whether it's a breakdown of programming or by programming, we're talking about sexual abuse, drugs and monitoring and watching everything they do. Like Britney Spears couldn't even get undressed and change her clothes. Her dad and her handlers would watch her. She didn't even have a door on her room, and they'd have people come over and do experiments on her. This is all official stuff, So what happened to her? Miley Cyrus is another good example that comes to mind, but virtually any of these people in the music and entertainment industry that have that level of influence and power. I mean, Billie Eilish, I can't wait to see in a morbid way, I can't wait to see what comes out that they've been doing to her. It's the same kind of a thing. So in terms of initiation or in terms of mind control or whatever it is that we're alluding to here, that story of Britney Spears is a great example, but it permeates all throughout the industry. It's I don't think it's like a specific holt in a specific you know, form of worship. It's just about power and control and domination, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a way, Kanye was trying to say this, Maybe not in the best way that he should have, but I think in a way he might have escaped some of this madness and been trying to warn in a terrible way.
Speaker 2: You saw his Well, so there's the other thing about Kanye to the trainer messages, used to see the messages send him.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what made me think when you were just talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think he was correct me if I'm wrong, But he was like Canadian intelligence or something or special operations. He was like military something.
Speaker 1: Ye I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Off the top of my head. I can't recall, but I think he was. It was like Canadians, uh uh, special operations or something. But anyway, Yeah, he he had texted Kanye that if he doesn't shape up, that they're gonna drug him and they're gonna send him I forget the word he use, something like they're gonna send him back to like Wonderland or something. He'll never ask questions again. Yeah, well that's I mean. People are now defending the Trainer that's the media. They've got people defending the train, and we don't know if those texts are real. Okay, well, even if those texts aren't real, we have the nine to one one tape, and we have the all the evidence of Kanye when he had his quote unquote breakdown when he told his audience years ago that Google and Apple and everybody lied to them. And then suddenly he has a breakdown, and I think it was his doctor calls nine one one and he's gonna have access he might have access to guns. We got to stopping put him on drugs, and he goes into the rehab and then he comes out and he's got that dyed blonde hair and he's got that glassy look in his eye. God knows what they did to him. He'd be lucky if they just gave him a lobotomy. God knows what they did to drug deam or whatever they did. But he came out of rehab looking like all the other alter egos. I mean. Think of Miley Cyrus. She played a girl on a TV show where she was a real person, but then when she became the celebrity Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana, she put on the blonde wig. It's the same thing. It's the Marilyn Monroe syndrome, if you will. Eminem's alter ego is slim shady. It's the blonde hair. He says that in a song, all shady is is a bottle of hair bleach and vodka. And it's the same thing with Kanye West. He comes out with the blonde hair. There's something more to that. I can't necessarily give you every detail because I don't know, but there's something more to that. I just saw a silly story about Madonna claiming that she's like she's claiming victim. She said, all the comments I got after I introduced that Grammy performance, this is the sam Smith One, the Devil One, the Unholy Song. She said, all the all the comments I got there, they were misogynists and agists and people just don't like women that are powerful or strong. So she I read that article and I was thinking, what a joke. This woman is such a joke. Then I realized that she got those comments after she had introduced that performance. I didn't know that because I didn't actually watch the Grammys. So then I I was like, Okay, this is interesting. Let me look at it and I just read the story and then I saw the picture of her, and I couldn't help them think, Okay, there's something weird going on here. The way they had her hair done. Everybodys talking about her face, and she's got botox and plastic, but the way they had her hair done was almost in a It was abraided, almost like Ram's horn, and it looked. This doesn't necessarily have to mean anything, but it just reminded me of the Ruth Bader Ginsburg statue on top of the New York State Supreme Courthouse, which was like I talked about that like two weeks ago, about how the statue was erected by this artist. It's a symbol, supposedly, and for times sake, I'll try to summarize this quickly. The Ruth Bader Ginsburg statue that has the tentacle arms, it doesn't even have arms, it's got tentacles, lovecraft like tentacles, and it has these rams horns on its head or what looked like rams horns, and the hairdoo of Madonna at the Grammy's looks really similar to that hair due that they gave Ruth Bader Ginsburg. So I started thinking, Okay, well, I'm going to try to put a show together on this because I find at the very least we can start with Madonna's name. What does Madonna mean? Ma is the mother principle, like lady Gouga says rah Ma Gaga God. That's firewater child or father mother child, rah Ma Gaga God the trinity. So Ma the universal mother principle. And Donna is another name for Diana or any of these other goddesses. So Ma Donna literally means mother goddess. And I thought that's just that came to my mind. I thought that's interesting because the Ruth Bader Ginsburg statue is supposed to invoke the power of women while officially being a symbol or an homage to abortion, which is weird because the essence of what makes a woman a woman is the ability to give birth and the ability to have this kind of strength. So if they're putting up a statue that's supposed to be about women and powerful women, but it's a symbol, the Ginsburg one is a symbol of abortion, how does that work for quickly? For example, underneath of that statue, they have Ruth Vader Ginsburg with her tentacle arms. Literally, if you haven't seen this, they're livingly Lovecraft tentacles. She's standing on a lotus flower, and the lotus flower is a symbol of the spirit conquering matter, but the statue is a symbol of abortion, which is matter conquering spirit. So they've inverted it. And that's what I started thinking. There's another statue across the street from the Supreme Court building in New York that has it's the same features. It's basically the exact same statue the same artist did, and it has a name on it. This is like the official description. It has a name on it that is meant to invoke, like a gullum, the power of Eve, the Universal Mother. But then they're distorting the Universal Mother. So if you distort the Universal Mother, you don't get a feminine force of good and life and creation. You get the opposite. And the Jews have a name for this. It's called Lilith. There's a character named Lilith. She goes by a bunch of other names, but she was She's an inversion of the Universal Mother. She doesn't give birth to mankind, she aborts mankind. She doesn't provide companionship for man, she is a succubus. She's like the first succubus. So I started thinking, that's what they're invoking with those statues. And they have Madonna here at the Grammys introducing an unholy song, the song Unholy but the body Shop and this cartoonish satan, but it still has deeper meaning. And she's got the same hairdoo, and people are talking about her face and she says, oh my, it's agism and misogyny, and I stopped, Hold on a second. You're literally trying to reverse the aging process. That's kind of agism. Women think you look weird that how's that misogyny? So you're playing victim and trying to stay relevant. And she probably didn't do her own hair. Someone else did it, the same people probably that set up the magic circle on stage. So Madonna. I called her the black Madonna because what she represents, just like those Ginsburgh Ginsburg statue and just like the Eve statue in New York, she represents an inversion of the universal guiding, motherly nurturing principle, and the opposite of that, of course, is unmotherly. It's the other mother from that movie car line, the pale faced plastic porcelain demon called the bad lum or, it's the hologast or, it's the slender Man, it's the rake, whatever you want to call it. It's an otherworldly force that wishes to, in more than one way, is abort mankind. It wants to destroy all the things that are good. And once again, that's what we could call Satanism, or in the case of Madonna, I would call her the Black Madonna for what she symbolizes and represents.
Speaker 1: Right on now, I'm glad you mentioned the statues. Isn't it so interesting how many new, very ominous types of statues are popping up everywhere, not only that the destruction of old statues to bring in some of these new ones. And I find it very it was a coincidence. It was quite an interesting coincidence that the the Georgia guidestones were destroyed as well. So what do you think is behind the the erecting of all these new types of esoteric statues around the world.
Speaker 2: Well, on one level, people artists who I don't particularly think are talented for one reason or another, because they're trans or they're whatever whatever they identify as, they get commissioned to put up the art. For example, I worked at a very small grocery store, an organic grocery store, when I lived in when I lived in New York, and they hired an artist. They ended up actually being a good artist, but they only hired the artists without knowing about their art because they identified as trans. So that that's on one level, that's part of the part of the thing, part of the reason. But the main reason is when you've had you know, the Summer of Love a few years ago, where they just burned down buildings and tore down statues, including in the city I lived in in New York, they tore down the Frederick Douglas statue, not knowing who Frederick Douglas was. So that is what I would call Marxism. It's the destruction of the four olds, traditions, beliefs, values, family, I mean, all these things that make culture, that make civilization, that make things good, and that give people a place to have roots in a place to grow from. So on that level, it's Marxism. And I mean even the hiring an artist because of their gender or sex or identity is also Marxism. It's class warfare. On another level, beyond that kind of like the very small number of people that set up the Grammys or the halftime show, and they put images and certain things in certain places and have them, have the artists do certain things at certain times because they're like ritualists and they know what they're doing. I think on that level what we see here from the Ginsburg statue to the Grammys. I don't know what you're going to see at the super Bowl. I don't make predictions, not see anything, but what I feel like is happening is a re vitalization or a regeneration or a re emergence of I don't want to say old religions, because not all old religions or evil, like Shintoism is the opposite of evil, but old school, old world religions, and I'm not talking about paganism. Old world religions where priestly classes from behind the scenes get to control the king or the queen in our case, the president, where the priests have all the power like they did in Egypt, the pharaoh had very little power. The priests have all the power, and the priests make all the decisions. And as people become more numb and society becomes more degraded than demoralized and immoral or a moral even behavior becomes the norm, and we criminalize good people and decriminalize bad behavior. Then this is basically the re emergence or the rebirth of a death cult or a cult of call it whatever you will, an old world religion which demands human sacrifice in the name of it as a virtue, you know, the Temple of Set or Satan or Hell or the Church of the Devil, whatever they call themselves. They're suing multiple states claiming they have a religious right to murder children. Literally that There's are lawsuits in Idaho and Texas and other states. So human sacrifice literally is the is a sanctified thing. It is a thing that must be performed to honor these priests or these gods and whatever it is that they believe. I don't know who they even are, but the evidence is available from seeing how things function and work and talking about these statues. It's about making the world ugly, it's about making everything depressing. And back to what you said about fear and anxiety, and that's if you can keep people in those states, then people are not creative, people won't rebel, and people will just accept the increasing mediocrity and think that it's normal, and then eventually, on a funny note, you end up with the movie Ideocracy, which is it kind of feels like what we're living.
Speaker 1: In one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Man, if that makes it, hope, I hope that makes it.
Speaker 1: It does, Yeah, it makes one hundred percent. Let's let's talk about one of the other huge overlying agendas that we're seeing that it becomes more and more obvious. It's hard to deny when the the evidence keeps stacking up that the eventuality of what they where they want us to to go as a society is the merging of the sexes and the merging of the sexes with technology. And there seems to be this new type of religion of science and technology where we're supposed to blindly worship and follow the gods of technology, and we are going to be a more technocratic and controlled society overall with this new type of perfect alchemical human that is neither man nor woman. And this is you know, it sounds crazy to people if you first try and tell them this for the first time, they'll, let's say, you're fucking nuts. But after looking at all the evidence for years, it's like there's no other direction that you could see that they want us to go.
Speaker 2: Okay, So first of all, it's very understandable. I mean, just listening to what you said there, you do sound crazy. And I said this the other night on another show I was on. I said everything I just said, I told the host everything I just said. I understand sounds crazy. I think I'm crazy listening to what I just said. But when you sit down and you look at white papers, for example, from Samsung, they have a white paper call and I forget the exact name. It's a pretty long title, but if you type in Samsung six G white paper pdf something to that effect, you should be able to pull it up there. It's like twenty five thirty pages, maybe up the top of my head. But it's about six G technology, which has nothing to do with cell phones, nothing to do with Internet connections. And in the document they say they are building six G by twenty thirty, which is the marker for Google and everybody else, and that it will include digital immersive, extended reality holograms of your favorite people and your favorite places. And this is beyond the metaverse. That's just an introduction, but this is what Samsung's building, and you read through the document and this is not my opinion, this is not my point of view, This is not me trying to reach and make connections. In the document, they literally describe the basic plot from the Matrix films where they say you will be plugged into the system. And the scariest thing about this document is Samsung says the whole system that you're plugged into will be controlled by machines. This is what Samsung is. I'm not writing it. So unless you've read a document like that, you're one hundred percent right. You sound absolutely crazy, You sound absolutely nuts. But the other thing is, even if you do read that and you show that to somebody, oh it's just a one off, they don't actually mean that. Or this could actually be a good thing, because a lot of people, when you're confronted with such evil, or you're confronted with such ludicrousness, your first reaction is to reject it and to deny it. But to answer your question, for times sake, if you look up that document, or if people want to email me, I have a copy of it. R D Gable at yahoo dot com or tst Radio at ProtonMail dot com, I'll send you a copy, but it's Samsung DF white paper, digital Hologram reality, something like that, and you should be able to pull it up. It's an official document from their website to answer your question thoroughly. That is the the technical description what they're saying of the merger of Man in Machine.
Speaker 1: Let's close on this d. The controlled narrative, I think is being controlled by non humans, not by mainly by AI and by bots, and by a lot of the social media programming that we have. We're interacting with with bots and AI on a daily basis, and I think that that is what is perpetuating a lot of the narratives. I think that the freethinkers, I think that people that are questioning the narrative and waking up and are on the right side of history could be the majority, and we would never know it because of the controlled narrative. And I want to get your thoughts on if you think that we could be or we could be reaching the majority, or if there is hope that we could have enough people to tip the scales on this madness eventually.
Speaker 2: That's a really great question and I'm gonna answer it. I'm gonna try to answer it in a way that's direct, but it's it might it's not a little indirect. So bear with me as I try to try to summarize this I feel, and if you talk to historians or sociologists, everything I've read and understand, it's pretty common, pretty much common sense. If you want to have a functioning society, if you want to have a functioning civilization, there are certain kinds of rules that you have to live by in society. For example, if you want to have decency, you can't just walk down the street naked. You have to have decency and obscenity walls and things like that, so people aren't just having sex on the street. You have to have some level of a rule of law to prevent people from engaging in criminal behavior all the time. Because you want you to have a society of civilization that functions, you have to be safe. You have to be able to you know, earn a living and have your family and your property, and kind of the ethos of what Western civilization is or what a lot of old school traditional Eastern civilization was before a lot of you know, authoritarians took over, like in China. So just basic basics like if you want to have a functioning society, you have to take things that are good and encourage them, and take things that are bad and discourage them. You don't want to encourage drug use, you want to discourage drug use, et cetera. But in our world today we have kind of the opposite thing happening. Anything that is even kind of perceived is good, whether that's religion or spirituality. I mean, in places like China, they literally will put you in jail, or they'll disappear you, take your organs, and then kill you if you meditate or pray. In certain parts, this is what happens to the ful on Gong practitioners just for praying, because the state believes that they are God and there can be nothing higher than them. So in what we're seeing happening in regard to your question, is we're seeing the de incentivization of good behavior and we're seeing the incentivizing of bad behavior. And that is the antithesis of what makes a civil society. And so in terms of what people in terms of a percentage, I can't tell you a percentage, I don't know, But the general theme of the question you're asking is something I've thought a lot about, and I feel that maybe the best example is and for the record, I'm not a don't I did not vote for and I did not support most of what Donald Trump did. I also am definitely not a Democrat and definitely didn't support Hillary Clinton. But that's a great example because I know I knew people that were not on the surface Trump supporters, but when you talk to them, they're like, yeah, yeah, I voted for Trump. I just didn't want to tell my family. And that is stunning to me. Will you apply that to everything? I agree with you. I think most people, the average person feels I'm not talking about Trump, but they feel what you and I are talking about tonight. What Maybe they don't understand it or don't grasp the bigger picture or or whatever, but they certainly see I think people I know personally a lot of people who are on the surface don't look like it, but underneath and when you talk to them in private, they do agree. It's just not popular or trendy to be good or to be kind. It's not popular or trendy to be spiritual. It's not popular or trendy to be any of the things that go along with those kinds. Of behaviors or thoughts, etc. But it's trendy to do the opposite. So what they've done is they've made bad behavior, evil actions, etc. Something that you should if you want social credit, you have to support them. But to answer your question simply, certainly, there are a lot of people and I think the majority, yes, that disagree with that, but in order to fit in, they choose to act the opposite.
Speaker 1: Great answer, Man, We're living in incredible times and we're definitely going to have to do this very soon again the future. Ryan. Before you head out, let the audience know where they can find The Secret Teachings, social media, everything else you got going on.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't really use a lot of social media, so it might look like I just started my accounts, but you can find me on Twitter, tst Underscore, Underscore Radio, and on Facebook at facebook dot com, forward Slash the Secret Teachings. I'm sort of antiquated by intention in what I do, so I don't have a huge web presence, but my website is www dot the Secret Teachings dot info. My archive is there for free or anywhere else you listen to radio shows, podcasts, or if you want to get the ad free show, and you get my digital books and montages and all that. You can subscribe on the same website, the Secret Teachings dot info. Lastly, my books if you're interested in what we discuss tonight, my books at Caltdarcana, The Technological Elixer and Liberty Shrugs and that's my new one. Those are all on the website. You can grab copies of them at the Secret Teachings dot info and otherwise. If you want to listen to my show Monday through Friday on ground zero Radio right after Clyde Lewis, you can find at ground zero dot Radio, or you know, if you're on the Aftermath FM website you can find it as well. And that is pretty much all I can tell you about me. I really appreciate you having me on the show, and I think we covered a lot and I hope your audience really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: I know I did it excellent. Yes, I had a great time. We'll definitely have to do it again soon. Until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We will be talking again tomorrow and we'll see you today. I want to welcome Rizwan Vik. He is a successful entrepreneur, venture capitalist video game pioneer, best selling author, and indie film producer. He is founder of Play Labs at MIT and Bayview Labs at Silicone Valley Investment Fund, and he is a mentor and advisor at five hundred startups, Griffin Gaming Partners, Ridge Ventures, and the MIT one hundred K Entrepreneurship Competition. Riz welcome, How you doing.
Speaker 3: Great to be on the show with you doing pretty well. I'm here in sunny Arizona at the moment.
Speaker 1: Awesome, man, Thank you so much for joining. This is one I've really been looking forward to. This is one of those topics and possibilities that it haunts me on a daily basis. The possibilities of are we in some kind of holographic simulated reality a karmic video game? Are we energetic food for aliens or ai? Are maybe a little bit of all those possibilities? Are none of those? This is going to be great to get into. I've got so many rabbit holes that we could jump into. Your books, Simulation hypothesis, and the simulated multiverse explore all of these possibilities and more. Before we get into it, though this is your first time on, tell the audience a little bit about your background and what led you to write about these topics.
Speaker 3: Sure, so, you know, my background is as a computer scientist and as you know, an engineer and an entrepreneur in the software industry. And I actually created a number of software companies and then moved into the video game industry and was working on creating a bunch of different video games, including one that was near the top of the Apple App Store almost a decade ago now. And then, you know, after I sold my last video game company, I became an investor and advisor to lots of startups that build three D technology. I ran an accelerator at MIT called play Labs for a couple of years, which was about virtual reality and augmented reality. And you know, that was around the time that I started to play with different VR devices, and there was there was a moment when I was playing a ping pong game using the old HTC vive headsets, which are more than five years old now, which is an eternity in tech these days, and I was playing this ping pong game and it was so realistic that for a moment I forgot I was in virtual reality, so much so that I tried to put the paddle down on the table, and I tried to lean against the table, and of course there was no table, it was just a virtual world table, and so the controller I had in my hand fell to the floor. I almost, you know, fell over, and I caught myself, and I said, oh wow, our VR tech is getting so good that soon we'll be able to fool ourselves. I mean, for me, it was only for a moment, but soon as the tech gets better, we'll be able to fool ourselves into thinking that we are in physical reality when we're actually in the virtual reality. So that was one of the main emphasises for writing the first book, The Simulation Hypothesis, where I laid out this this idea of the simulation point, which is a point at which we can create basically matrix like video game simulations, and I laid out the ten stages of technology. So it started as a thought experiment, but then it also tied to a lot of other areas that I had been exploring, you know, I wrote it. My first book was called Zen Entrepreneurship. So while I was doing my very first startup, you know, way back in the nineties, I was writing about meditation and exploring consciousness and dreams and lucid dreams and auto body experience. I went to the Monroe Institute, so you know, I had this kind of parallel double life, if you will, where during the day I was kind of your respected tech guy and an entrepreneur and investor, and in the evenings and weekends, I'd be jetting off and trying out, you know, different different techniques. And I found, you know, looking at synchronicity and how it might work. I had a book called Treasure Hunt, which is all about synchronicity, but simulation theory was the first kind of both a metaphor and an underlying model of reality that I think was able to bridge the gap between these worlds. And it's something I can talk to with scientists, I can talk to in Silicon Valley, with technologists and investors, I can talk to religious people, and I can talk to people in that kind of New Age meditation, even the UFO community. So it was this kind of underlying metaphor that explained for really everything that I'd been exploring in my life, including the work I've been doing in video games. So that was what led me into you down the rabbit hole, the.
Speaker 1: First excellent man. Yeah, now, you explore, like you were saying, many different aspects of what this reality could be, and one of those is ancient spiritual texts and what those could have possibly told us about the nature of our reality. Buddhism, Hinduism, these types of religions tell us that we live multiple lives or playing different characters when we're coming back and continuing to gain experience or what you'd call leveling up. So talk about some of the ancient spiritual traditions and texts that led you to some of this information.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, And you know, the subtitle of the simulation hypothesis is the MIT Computer Scientist shows why AI, quantum physics and Eastern mystics all agree we are in a video game. And I put that last piece in there because I didn't want it to be just a technology or a discussion. And you know, if you go back to the Hindu Vedas, which are you know, among the the first known UH spiritual texts that have have now been written down. Of course they were probably or oral texts in those days. UH. They talked very much about the world being maya or an illusion. But if you look at that term and you look at what does it actually mean in the Sanskrit term, it actually means a carefully crafted illusion, and others have said this when I looked up the definition, where it's almost like if you're there's a magic trick going on stage right, and they're giving this illusion so that it looks real to you. Yet it's a trick, and it's kind of known by both sides that it's a trick, but you can't really see that it's a trick because they've you know, they've kind of diverted your attention. And then in the in the hindu Vedas, they also talk about the Leela, which is the play or the grand play of the gods uh And I found that interesting for for for several reasons. You know, one because of this idea of the world as a playground, but also this idea of a stage play where you get when you play right. If you go back to Shakespeare's time, actors were called players, right, and there's that famous group by Shakespeare all the worlds of stage, and the men and women merely players who get on and you know, they play their part, they struck their stuff, et cetera. And so it turns out this metaphor has been around for for a long time, and so the ancient texts talk about the world being like a dream. Within Buddhism, that's actually a particularly powerful metaphor, that the world is like a dream and when you wake up, it's when you die. You wake up and you realize, oh, that was just a dream, and you have that same experience that you had, you know, in the morning, when you wake up, you're like, man like, like last night, you know, I had a strange dream last night. I was like, oh, am, I glad that wasn't real. And so the dream metaphor is one that is carried throughout various traditions. And so these metaphors are the way in which the ancient spoke to us about the underlying nature of reality in Islam, it turns out in the Qur'an. And I actually didn't even know this till after I had written the book, which is interesting because you know, I grew up in a Muslim household. I was born in Pakistan, but even though I grew up in Michigan. And you know, one of the lines is, you know, there's like three different verses that say much the same thing, which is that we have created this world for you as a diversion as a game as a pastime, right, And so within Islam, Christianity, and even Judaism, there's this idea of the here, the here and now, and the hereafter, right, and so there's this this element of the physical world is there for a period of time, and it's been created for you to have these experiences, and that you are being watched when you have these experiences. And so all of these ancient traditions seem to agree on this basic idea, which is that the world is a type of illusion or a type of game. And in the Indian traditions, you know, there's obviously the idea of reincarnation where you go in, you live a life, and you come out, and well, that turns out you don't need to do a lot of analogizing to a video game. When I play a video game, I have an avatar in the game that person. That person plays out their session or they end when the person dies, or when I decide to end that particular play session, I can I can save it, but then I can go back in and I can play again. And and so you know, this metaphor was particularly appropriate. You know, Yogananda, who wrote autobiography of the Yogi whose you know book I'm actually writing a book about. We can talk about that later, but you know, he said that birth and death are like doors through which we go from one dream to the next. Right, And so Yogananda came up with a new metaphor using new technology in the twentieth century, and he said that, well, the world is like a movie projector, because that was the new thing back then. Right, you can go to the cinema, you had a projector, it would put light. And he said to the people on stage, you know, they're actors. It looks like they're being killed, but they're really not. They're not actually being hurt, and that we are like those And so, you know, all of these metaphors I think are trying to tell us something, and they try to speak in the language of the times. And so two thousand years ago they could always speak of the Book of Life, right, or angels, because that was all we could talk about today. I think if any of the ancient stages were alive today, they would say, we'd live in something that's like a movie, but it's a script and there's multiple people playing parts, and each of us can change things by our choices and we everything that happens is recorded. But what does that sound like? It sounds like a video right? And today you know on Twitch, you know, we have people who you know, stream their games, they record their games. I know, like my nephew and he was like only like three or four years old. He would tell my brother. He'd say, oh, I want to watch that man and that woman play Star Wars. Right, so he wanted to go on YouTube. It wasn't he wanted to watch Star Wars in the movie or placed a video game. He wanted to watch a recording of these two people playing a Star Wars multiplayer game. And so you know, we do that all the time now with these three worlds where we record those sessions. So that's some of the ways in which it touches on these ancient spiritual ideas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it would make so much sense. There's so many aspects of a reality that would point to this is some sort of spiritual evolution type of realm, that this is for us to develop ourselves, to develop our consciousness and to possibly level up along the way. What do you think about the possibilities that it is us controlling a lot of the aspects of what we would call spiritual experiences, paranormal experiences that us outside of this simulation still have control over our avatars. But maybe we're not progressing as fast as we want to. So maybe we throw ourselves a paranormal or profound spiritual experience to help us get to that next level. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there's something to that, and not just paranormal experiences, but even normal experiences sometimes that are unexpected and that happen, and that kind of throw us off of our track that we thought we were on, because perhaps we're on the wrong track. And so you know, when we play, people ask me what's the purpose of the simulation, and I say, well, why do we play video games? Well, we play video games for slightly different reasons that we run simulations. And we can talk about the simulation idea in the multiverseon minute, But we play video games so that we can have experiences that we can't have outside the game. Right, So I can't necessarily go flying on the dragon in this quote unquote physical reality, although I can't inside the virtual reality. And so I think the purpose of this video game is the same reason. It's so that we can have experiences that are hard to have outside and now what are those experiences? Right, Well, those experiences may be emotional, may be good or bad experiences. You know, there there may be hardships, there may be disasters, there may be wars, there may be injuries, there may be financial rules. So there's a lot of bad things that happened to us, and then there's a lot of good things that happened to us, like with our relationships with people or with if we don't want to play particular storylines, I feel like we all have certain storylines that we agree to before we come here. And like in my case, if you had asked me even in high school, what are you going to do as a career, and I would tell you, well, I'm going to be a computer software entrepreneur and then I'm going to be a writer, right, And I kind of knew that at some level, I was wrong about the years when I would make that transition. You know, I thought I'd become an entrepreneur at the age of twenty eight, make millions, and then go become a writer and you know, maybe go and meditate in the Himalayas or something right after. But I had the general kind of outline, right, But and actually I did start writing my first book at the age of twenty eight, even though I didn't become a full time writer till much much later. But I feel like we have these storylines, and then sometimes while we're playing out these storylines, there are there are branches, so you can take different branches, and you can make different choices, and sometimes, you know, we decide not to take a branch, but then later we decided to pick up that branch. So so I feel like sometimes we may need to be thrown off of the branch were on because we were supposed to be doing X, Y and Z, and we got so distracted by the game that we were. And this happened to me because I was spending a ton of time in the entrepreneurship and then I be Human Investor, and I was kind of focused on that world, and the writing was a bit of a hobby, and so I would do it, you know, when I had time. And and then I ended up having some serious medical issues that came out of nowhere. And the strong message I got during the recovery from that I had from surgery, which took a long time to recover and I did and have a lot of extra energy. But I had these visions where I was like interacting with these beings and they were telling me, well, you know, this is you know, to put you on a different They were showing me like a chess board and like something like a chessboard with the different moves, and they're like, well, okay, this is if this happened to go this way, and if that happens to go that way. And so they were kind of explaining to me that I was supposed to do more writing and less business at that point in my life, because now I wasn't twenty eight, I was forty eight. It was like twenty years later. I was still working on, you know, business stuff, which was perhaps not my storyline. And so then I ended up in a situation where I didn't have enough energy to do all that business stuff, and so I said, well, what's important between now and who knows when we're going to end this game? Clearly this was something I set up for myself, so I focused full time on writing, and that's when I actually got around finally writing simulation. I thought, this is finally publishing the books on startups that I had been writing while I'd been doing all this business stuff and then the follow up as well. So so I mean, I know your question was about paranormal events, but I guess my point is, I think sometimes there are parts of us that set up these events for ourselves, and I think this is true with paranormal events as well. Like for example, when I was doing my first startup and I write about this, I think I think I write about it in Zen Entrepreneurship and Treasure Hunt, which is about synchronicity and dreams. I had a dream about, you know, this competitor of ours who I hadn't heard from in a year, and that competitor had sold to Lotus, which is IBM, a big part of IBM back at the time about a year ago, and I never heard anything about them, And I had a dream about this guy, and I thought that was a weird. Why am I dream about this guy now a year later? And then that morning, as soon as I got the office, I got a call from IBM saying, oh, well, that guy you know was part of our team and we just built this new product and it's going to compete against your product, Like oh crap, okay, now we got this big giant company that's going to compete with our lettle startup, right, But it was just odd that had happened in the same morning. And so as I was exploring different reasons for why that, you know, what happened here, I was told that that was a demonstration between myself and my guides, let's say, the part of myself that's outside of the simulation, so that I didn't get too locked into this causality world, right, that I could see that there was something else going on, and that the world is a bit like a dream. And so I do think we set up some of these paranormal experiences, you know, for ourselves, to help us, to help us wake up, and to help us not get too involved in the game, if you will, Lost in the illusion is what most of us, or in some sorrow, as you know, the Indians will say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like how you put it. That it's our guides or our higher self may be an aspect of us that are guiding us through. And I want to talk about synchronicity for a minute, because this is something that I've experienced in profound ways, not only with meditation and contact to what I understands my own higher self and spirit guides which has guided me to where I am today be able to doing what I'm doing full time. And it was a series of profound experiences and communications between me and what I understands my higher self in combination with synchronicities and what I understand as manifestation and positive thinking techniques to bring about manifestation and things like that. It's just more aspects that point to that this reality has more of a programmable aspect than than we understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I tend to agree. So I call sucredicity and hunches and these visions that we have or these gut feelings that guide us at times. I call all of these clues right, and their clues on our quest or our treasure hunt within our game. And where do these clues lead us? Sometimes they lead us, just like it with Indiana Jones and a treasure hunt. Right. They don't tell him at the beginning of the movie, gain, here's the Art of the Covenant, go get it right. They usually give him a clue or here's the Holy Grail, right, and he has to follow that clue and where does it take him to the next clue? And then that takes him to the next clue and eventually that leads and that journey itself is part of the process. And so, you know, I think those clues are left for us by ourselves. And sometimes, you know, we have clues and we have synchronicity, and we think there's something meaningful here, but we're not exactly sure, you know, what it means, and so we have to interpret those clues like we do with a dream. And sometimes the clue comes in a dream and then you see that same thing later that day in the physical world. And so, you know, the synchronicity is to scientists and engineers, they seem like, wow, that's not distinguishable from magic. Right. Young defined it as a meaningful coincidence, but also as an a causal connection between two odds, two things. Right Usually we think of it as an internal thing and an external thing and how those things kind of relate to each other. Like just the other day, I had a synchronicity where some you know, somehow my book Treasure Hunt, which was published by a group in London called Watkins, came up. And then I was thinking about when I went to London and I went to the Watkins bookstore to the oldest metaphysical bookstore probably in the world, certainly in London, from like the eighteen nineties, and I gave a talk there, and then just the other day a friend of mine showed me a video clip from my talk there, which I had, you know, was from five years ago, and almost nobody sees that clip because it's pretty old. And most people see my clips on the simulation hypothesis from my talks at Google. And so there was a case where it came up like several times internally and externally. And that's the case of what I call a repeating clue. And so, you know, I was talking with Jacques Vallet, whom I'm sure you know from the UFO community, and Diana Pasoka, who wrote American Cosmic, and you know, she and he both talked about this idea of a technological synchronicity, which is that perhaps in a simulated environment, it's much easier for these things to be connected when you have information. It's kind of like when I was shopping for a backpack like the other day or last year, and then I went on Facebook and there was an ad for that exact same backpack. Now, if I didn't know that there was a database behind the scenes that allowed for this thing called the cookie. To me, that would look like magic, right. I mean, I happen to know, being in the computer science world, exactly how they did that. But the same thing happens when we have a synchronicity in the physical world. It might look like it's magic, but there is some information connection on how these things are stored and how they're presented to us. So it is meaningful and it's not really a causal. It just looks like it's a causal. They actually do have a cause and a purpose, and I think they're just steering us. Like if you have ever seen that movie The Adjustment Bureau with Matt Damon, and that's based on a Philip K. Dick story. We can talk about Philip K. Dick later because he plays a big role in my second book. But in that movie, they have these journals and they have people going through different paths and they have to like guide them. Right, these these entities they kind of look like angels in the movie, not necessarily in the story. They were just called the adjustment Team in the story. Uh. And so it's almost like when we get off course, they have to guide us back and synchronicity, I think is one of the ways that that happened.
Speaker 1: All right on, now, you mentioned something about the difference between if this were more of a simulation and less of like an avatar video game situation, how the differences would be, and to me it seems like we would maybe have less control and it would be more of a pre program type of aspect.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Yeah, So what you're talking about is what I like to call the NPC versus the RPG versions of the simulation hypothesis. And in the NPC version, which danser non player characters, which is a term from the video game industry, and those are like the people you fight, or the bartender, the bank teller, the people you see in the game who are not avatars representing other players. They're just you know, code that runs in the game. So the NPC versus the RPG, which is the role playing game version where we are avatars. And it turns out, you know, another way to think about this isn't the matrix in Neo and Morpheus with them they were all avatars of themselves outside, So that was primarily a role playing game version of the simulation hypothesis. Whereas Agent Smith and some of these others were NPCs, but they didn't seem that they weren't necessarily the main purpose of those And so it's not totally mutually exclusive. I mean, you can if you play World of Warcraft, excuse me, you can have player characters PCs, and you can have non player characters who are like the ORCS or whatever it is that you're fighting at that moment in time. And so it's actually a continuum, perhaps in my opinion. But now if we're NPC's, then it's more like a simulation. And why do we run simulations? I asked the question I heard, or why do we play video games? Okay, why do we run simulations? We run simulations to see what might happen, right like we might run a simulation of the weather, you know, we might run a simulation of population growth or pandemics or et cetera. In fact, I saw I was on a show with William Shanner The Unexplained in the History Channel, and in my segment, we were talking about simulations, and they showed some video of the supercomputer in Japan that was trying to simulate how would people leave Tokyo in the case of an earthquake, so they had a very detailed threetom amount of tokyo, and they had all these these individual you know people. In this case, we're just dots making decisions about where to go. But they had a certain rule they were following. And so we run simulations to see what is the most likely outcome and sometimes to see what is the most optimal outcome. Now you might say, well, we don't have control. Well, that true less control if we're all NPCs. On the other hand, it depends on the program and it depends on the amount of randomness. So there's a whole class of mathematics and computer science called complexity theory, and there's a branch of that called chaos theory. And the whole idea of chaos theory is that you have these very terministic processes, which are like fractals. Fractals are very deterministic. They have a rule set, but you keep applying them again and again and you get these very complex patterns and some of those processes go to the place that you know they're going to end up. It's called, you know, a stable process because it ends up in that spot. But then there's chaotic and complex processes and you don't know where those are going to end up. So even if the case where you just have to follow these simple these five simple rules, and that you still don't know where the thing is going to end up. And so there's a whole term called computational irreducibility that was coined by Stephen Wolfram, who's this physicist term computer scientist. He made the software called Mathematica used by kinds of engineers and scientists. And so even in a dremanistic process, the only way to figure out what's going to happen at step million is you have to go to step nine nine ninety nine. And the only way to figure out what's going to happen there is you have to go to step nine ninety eight, nine ninety seven. And so you have to run the simulation. And this is why I think we're more in that kind of simulation. We are probably in a simulated multiverse, because if you want to find out what's going to happen, you never run it just once. You have to change the variables and you run it again. And this ties to the work or to the philosophy of Philip A. Dick, which we could talk about now ur later depending on Yeah, well let's go.
Speaker 1: While we're there, let's get into that, because I've got a few questions about in PCs and beyond. Does we get past that?
Speaker 3: Sure? So you know, Philip K. Dick gave a speech in Metz, France at a sci Fi convention in nineteen seventy seven, and in that speech he had a famous line the way he said, we are living in a computer programmed reality, and the only clue we have to it is when some variable is changed, some alteration in our reality occurs. Well, it turns out this speech in Philip K. Dick in general was an inspiration for the Wachowski's who created the matrix, right, and you know that line about a glitch in the matrix. And so I interviewed his wife Tessa when I was writing my first book and for the second book as well, and you know, it turns out you know that speech. You know, she said you should really look into that speech because it's not just about counter simulation. And so when I went back and looked at it, I realized it was about rerunning the simulation. So the next line after that line, he said, the only clue we have to it would be if some variable were changed, some alteration occur is in our reality, we would have the sense that we were reliving the same moment, hearing the same words, saying the same words again, and we would have the overwhelming sense of dejon voo. Right, Okay, So now what was interesting to me was I had never read this speech, but this idea of glitches in the matrix. Right. I'd even talked about synchronicities as being glitches in the matrix, and here he was talking about repeating the same things and having a sense of deja vu. It turns out he came to believe that that the universe is in fact not just a simulation, but a simulation where people who live outside of time are able to manipulate the variables and rewrun things. And so the man in the High Cast Soul was while he was alive, was his probably best known book one, you know, the big Science Sci Fi Awards back in nineteen sixty And when he in that speech, and then also you know, and speaking to his wife Tessa, it came out that he really believed that was a real timeline that Germany and Japan had actually won World War Two. But for whatever reason that timeline didn't lead to the optimal conclusion, and so they rewound that timeline and now we are running on this other timeline. And so he talked about having, you know, these memories of a slave of a slave state different formats, and a couple of his books were written to try to get these images out of his head. And so he came to believe that these were real memories, and at one point he had fuller memories of that entire timeline. He was actually going to write a sequel to the Man in the High Castle, but he didn't because the memories were still vivid at that point that he didn't want to, you know, really indulge in those memories. And so the idea of multiple timelines and changing variables makes a ton of sense if you think of an NPC simulation and possibly even an RPG simulation, although that it's a little more complicated because then what a separate timeline is is just changing a few variables, and you basically run away with that timeline and then you go back in a simulation. You can save the state the simulation anywhere, and you can rerun it from that point forward, and then you can see what changes if you made different decisions along the way, right, And so getting back to the free will question, yes, it's true that an npcasimilation we may have less free will. But on the other hand, we may be RPGs in this simulation where we can go in and we can actually make choices and change that to see what might be happening. And we might be doing that all the time. And so I was positing in the simulated multiverse. And this is where things get really weird, that we live in a comput quantum computer and we're trying out these possible futures all the time and basically from the present, just like a computer in chess, those playing chests that might say what happens if I do this? But you know what happens if I do that? Now, what happens if I do that? Right, Because there are branches quantum mechanics and people who interpret a quantum mechanics and saying these possible futures are sending back information and we can talk about the observer effect and all that, but this is another interpretation. There's one interpretation of a multiverse where you have multiple timeline. There's another where they're sending you back information. Well, how can they send back information unless they exist somewhere? And what does it mean for them to exist somewhere, Well, someone would have had to render them in a sense. That's the term I use from a video games. It's like you had to play out that branch in order for that branch to exist. Otherwise, how would you know. It's a computationally irreducible process. Therefore, the only way to have these possible futures is for someone to actually have them out there. And so if they're there and they're sending back information, we must have already tried them out to a certain extent, and then we choose which one, you know, we're going to experience moving forward. It's kind of a mind blowing concept.
Speaker 1: It is, Man, it gets crazy and this kind of we could either get into Mandela or many other realms from here, but we want to go back to NPCs for a second, and the possibilities that maybe we are all, like you said, a form of NPC. And there's been controversial talks that people, some people who aren't quote unquote awake or aware, are just going along with their mundane lives, might be in a form of an NPC and I think about me whenever I was a teenager in my twenties, hell, I might have been an NPC. And if so, is it possible for some sort of divine spark or or conscious spirit to come into a person as this NPC simulation is going along and doing its thing. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's an interesting point. Well, So, first of all, people use the term NPC, now, okay, it's kind of become a meme, right for like groups of people who aren't really thinking or who are just following the narrative. And so there's the soft simulation hypothesis idea, right, And what I talk about is the hard simulation like the like the like the actual physical world is a simulation. Then there's the soft simulation, which are people who talk more about the narrative matrix and what governments want you to know and that. And then so NPC can be used in either of those context But I think a good way to think about it could be the SIMS. If you go back to the original SIMS, and even as they are today, you know, I haven't played it lately, but you have your sim and you watch your sim do things, right, and so there's an element of an AI and NPC, but then later there is this ability to direct and make choices on those sims, so you have a little bit of both. So it's very possible that we can start off we have like an NPC mode where we're just you know, continually doing things in the world, but then there's times when we are more inhabited by our player, right, So it's almost like if you've ever seen that movie. So The Matrix came out in nineteen ninety nine, but there's another movie about simulation that came out in nineteen ninety nine that I think in some ways better expresses some of these ideas. And that movie is The Thirteenth Floor. And in that movie, they were in the nineties, you know, the president at the time, it was like say ninety eight ninety nine, they made a simulation of Los Angeles in the nineteen thirties, thirty seven or forty, and these people were just playing out their lives and you could go in and then inhabit that character, right, and so these you know, he came back and said, well, these people are as real as you or me with living their lives, but you can also go in, so there's this idea of a combination and NPC at a player character where you could sort of take over. Now, I tend to be of the belief, which is, I think closer to the religious traditions that we are player characters. We are avatars for ourselves who may not be physical at all, maybe spiritual, maybe a soul. However, whatever you think is in the next level up. Some people think it's just us as aliens, like Nick Bostrom, who coined the you know, the term simulation hypothesis and wrote a paper about what you called the simulation argument in two thousand and three that really started a lot of this serious discussion among philosophers and academic about the simulation theory in general. You know, he talks about ancestors simulations. So for him, the idea is that an advanced civilization makes a simulation of its ancestors exactly what was happening in the thirteenth floor, Like in the nineteen nineties, they were making a simulation of the nineteen forties. It'd be like if we made a simulation of ancient Rome today, right to see what might happen if we changed a few things. What if Caesar hadn't been assassinated, right, Various things that we could change. And so in that case, it's future versions of us running the simulation, trying things out, and so there's a lot of different ways that we can go about that. Now that said, I was questioning people, you know, you don't want to go crazy in this NPC thought because you know that's what leads people to mistreat others thinking of them as NPCs. I say, it's always safest. I mean, I had one woman tell me I think my husband is an NPC. Well, hold off here a little bit right in my personal simulation, right, And well, in a way yes, and in a way no, right, And so you know, I don't think the purpose of the simulation is to mistreat other people, even though that happens. And you know, we can talk about the life review and near death experiences is helping reveal the purpose and simulation. But I don't think it's safe to assume that anybody is an NPC. But I think we have NPC behaviors, right, which are like these kind of repeatable behaviors, Like the NPCs do they go to work every day, they repeat things, uh, and they repeat what they're told and so I do think that it is possible for us to have that mode and then to have mode where were aware, which I think is closer to what you were. Now.
Speaker 1: This may may trigger the dog and cat and animal people out there, but I can look at my dog or my cat for a long extended period of time, or even birds, or just observe animals out in nature, and I could see how those could possibly be some sort of AI that's just running a constant program and going through these type of behaviors through some kind of programming. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Well, I think there is an element of that, right, And of course, like you said, you know, trigger the dog and gat people. So but there are obviously there are people who consider their pets as part of the family, right and consider them. So I think certain animals as you go up, tend to be you know, tend to be closer to what we would consider more conscious. And it's very possible that what's happening is that in the simulation, the whole purpose is to evolve the solo called biological entities to the point where they could be have a player embedded within them. Right, And and so you know, bugs, okay, those tend to be closer, right, much closer you know, to to what we would consider NPCs and ants. Right, we can kind of in general, we can simulate their behavior much more easily. Not always right now, when you get to the queen st the bees or it gets a lotle more complicated, but you can generally simulate that behavior a lot more easily. So I do think the easier to simulate, you know, the less likely they are to be more I don't know, going to look good conscious in this case, because I think animals are certainly conscious, many of them, and some are more intelligent than others. And so it may be that in this kind of simulation there are certain entities that have the neurological complexity for us to be able to inhabit those entities. And it's possible that this might happen with AI too. It's possible that if AI gets to the point where it has enough uh, you know, uh, neurological complexity, that they may not end having sold the robots, right, that it could be that they themselves could be inhabited by a player to take over, uh you know that. And and so that gets into a lot of different complexities. We can talk about AI and and consciousness, and so that's a whole different rabbit hole we can go out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, Now we have to touch on one of the more popular type of things that you can point to as a as one of the more popular things that you can point to as evidence that more people are kind of coming on and realizing and and talking about is the possibilities that surround the Mandela effect. And you know, the mainstream stories that we hear about this, and of course the different types of uh oc currencies and phenomena like Britney Skirt and the Berenstein Bears and all these things which could easily be either actual changes made in the Internet or misremembering. But what do you think could be going on here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know, I explore that in my book The Simulated Multiverse, and I explore it as an opportunity to think about multiple timelines and not just multiple possible futures, but also multiple possible paths. And so, you know, going back to Philip K. Dick, he also said in that same speech, he said, all we would need to do is find a group of people who have a memory of an alternate presence, right like he did, And so in his case, he was talking about an alternate timeline. But what we find with Mnel effect are people who have a memory of an alternate past. And before the internet came about, it was really difficult to do this, and so of course it's been dismissed I think by a modern you know, scientists says just smalty memory, group memory. Everything from as you mentioned, the burnstain bears. The original event was people remember Mendela dying in prison in the nineteen eighties. Of course, on our timeline, he came, he came out of prison, he became leader of South Africa, won an Overwell Peace Prize, and died and I think it was like twenty thirteen or so. And so, you know, I found that the Mendela effect is an interesting way to think about these different possible pasts because if you had changed one variable, our timeline might be very similar to what it was before. But no doubt as you go, this is what's referred to as the butterfly effect in complexity theory. It's like, you know, a small change in initial conditions can cause either big changes or a lot of small changes along the way, you know, And so so that is very much it's very possible that we end up in a very similar timeline today, except there's a few things that are different, whether it's the spelling of the Burns name bears, or it's a specific movie line. And so in quantum physics, there's this idea that you know, the observer effect, that when you observe something, it chooses a collapse of the probability wave. And best way to think about this is using Schrodinger's cat, where the cat after an hour, because he's in a box, p's some poison in there, he has a fifty percent chance of being alive and fifty percent chance of being dead. And common sense tells us the cat is either alive or dead. We just don't know. We haven't looked at the box yet. But when we look, we'll see which one it was. But it was only one of those, But quantum mechanics tells us no, both of those are real possibilities. So it is a super position of two different positions. Right, It's a set of two different positions, and that both of those are true, and that when we observe or measure one of those, the probability wave collapses. Now, the multiverse interpretation tells us there's two different versions. The cat still alive in one version and the cat is dead in the other version. But what that implies, and this is where it gets really weird, is what Irwin Trodinger, one of the father's quantum physics, said, not only do you choose the present and the future timeline, but you choose from multiple simultaneous paths. Right, So not only are you saying is the cat alive or dead? But in one reality the cat might not have even gotten in the box, and another reality, the cat, you know, came from outside, and another reality the cat came from you know, the bedroom to the box. And so you've got these whole histories. And so that creates the idea that there could in fact be multiple timelines which are slightly different as you look back at the past. And that's where it gets very complicated. Now. The Mandela effect is interesting to me because I had always just dismissed it along with you know, a bunch of other people. But I had a friend of mine from Mit who's working at Google, and I living in a mountain view at the time, right down the road from Google, and we were having coffee and he said, oh, have you heard of Mandela fact, he said, yeah, but it's just people misremembering stuff, because no, the simulation theory is actually the best explanation for it. So that's when I started to dive back into it. And for people, sometimes there are things that they are closer to, so proximity and significance right for me, I may not know if the Birdstein Bears was in the year an A or an I right at that point. But if you're Jewish and you had a conversation when you were a kid to say, why are these bears Jewish? That has closer proximity for you. There's a YouTuber I forget her name now, but she was a journalism student who's supposed to interview Nelson Mandela, South Africa. She was literally supposed to go there while he was in prison, and she was told that he wasn't well and they had to cancel her interview, and then of course she heard that he died a two weeks later. She was working for NPR after she graduated. And so if you were supposed to interview the guy, it's less likely that you got it wrong. Like people say, well, people are mistaken Mendela for this other leader of the you know, of the Black freedom movement in South Africa, Stephen Bico, about whom there was a movie made. But again, if you have, if you're closer proximity, and that's where the Bible verses, you know, start to make a lot more sense. And you know, one of the more intriguering ones for me before we get into the Bible versus is is that the thinker? Right? So if you look at the Thinker the statue, it was a physical object, right, which I believe the way it is, I get confused now because I've been exploring to Mandela bat Is. The hand is you know, under the chin, not clenched, but just slightly under the chin. Now, if you look, there are pictures of people out there standing next to versions of the statue with the fist on the forehead. And there's actually a picture from like nineteen oh seven, just before, just before the first version of the bronze version of the Thinker was actually introduced in London. Right of who is it? It was the bertrand Russell in the fore in the pose of the Thinker, it's called right, and it's definitely you know, if no one, if people haven't seen that they should definitely look it up, because then I have a picture of it in my book because it shows you basically, uh sorry, George Bernard Shaw and not Bertrand Russell. Right. And you know, you look at this picture and this was taken by photographer and he has his he has his hand on his forehead, and people can just search it for George Bernard Shaw in the pose of the thinker, right and and and they were literally unveiling the statue when they took this picture, so of course he saw it, and he was probably right next to it, and you're like, why would.
Speaker 1: He do that?
Speaker 3: And so now you start to get these weird, you know, physical pieces of evidence. Now going back to scripture, which is the famous one is an Isaiah, which is about the law in in the lamb.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, I mean I went to I went to Catholic school growing up. I remember that for sure.
Speaker 3: So you remember that. And some people they even have there are still like little bald facts that have something like the line in the lamb. And if you look at the King James Bible, you know it's not there. It's something about the wolf and the lamb. And so again think of proximity, like people seriously, some people do and so that's why they remember, uh, And so you know, and there are people and I thought, well, maybe they're just different translations of different Bible versus. And then people told me, no, no, it's the physical Bible I had when I was a kid. It's different now than it was when I was because we still have it in my parents' house, and so they went there and and so that really got me thinking. And also, you know, in a similar vein we've talked about Mandela dying, there are people who remember the Reverend Billy Graham dying many years before he did, and Bill Clinton speaking at his funeral, and same thing with Mandela. They remember this. And again these are people who you know, are from very strong evangelical Christian families. So like I wouldn't know what year the Reverend Billy Graham died, you know, but I might know you know that Princess Leah was alive until recently she died a few years ago. Because I tend to pay attention to Star Wars, right, and so the proximity and the significance of it in your own life, and so this led me to one of the weirdest aspects of this, which is I wondered if there were other scriptures. So the Bible, you know, the King James version is the English version. I wonder if there were other scriptures that have been changed. So I started looking at the Quran, which was written in Arabic. Now what's interesting about the Quran is that they memorized it word for word. You know, initially I mean word literally, word for word, and then they wrote it down. And as a kid, I remember thinking, well, why do you need to memorize it? And they still do that word for word. Nobody needs to memorize Look it up, it's right there, right. And so I found that Sufi Mom talking about the Mandel effect, and he said, there's a re why, an esoteric reason that's not discussed very often, but he said, the reason is that there are entities in the Islamic kind of tradition in the Middle least called gin, right, and that these entities, which we call genies, right, we all know it from Aladdin and the genie, which is an individual Gin. That the gin live outside of time, and that the gin are not bound by the same parameters that we are, so they're allowed to go back in time and they're allowed to change things, and they're allowed to change physical objects because they don't exist in the same way in linear times that we do, which kind of explains how, you know, the genie can just produce, you know, you know, something from the Hotel Savoy in London in eighteen ninety like a genie theoretically, because they can go back in time and they can go get it because they don't live in time and space in the exact same way that we do. And because of that, the gin can change things. But we memorize the Koran word for word because they're not allowed to mess with our memory. Right, And so now we're in a totally different esoteric space than I intended to be when I was looking into multiverses and stuff. But it kind of hangs together and it shows why I think the Mendel effect, I think it's been underestimated. Now I'm not saying absolutely every single Mendel effect you know, is one, but I think when there's people with proximity and significance to their lives, like you know, people who are Star Trek fans, I mean, they know more about the Star Trek than some of the actors, right, And when they say there was this episode, and the answers like, no, we're never from that, So, like, with what the heck's going on here? And if enough of them say it, and that's where I think, you know, I tend to discount Mendel effects that we're just one guy talking about his grandmother, But when you've got multiple people saying it, that not only isn't an exercise in memory, it may be revealing something to us, right and maybe one of those anomalies that's at the fringe that reveals to us that there's something else more complicated going on here. Reality is more complicated than it seems.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. Yeah, man, And when we try to figure out our history, it is hard enough just looking at a few years ago, ten twenty years ago to try and figure out what really happened, much less one hundred, a thousand or thousands of years ago in our ancient past to try and figure out I mean, hell, they're rewriting history right now as we go, so it's hard to get an accurate picture right now. But even trying to look back, and on top of that, the possibilities that there have been massive cataclysmic events that destroyed much of the evidence of anything we could have looked at to tell us about what our history is. And when we're looking at these cataclysmic events, could this be evidence of a reset of what we would consider a simulation.
Speaker 3: It could be, right. I mean you hear in the religious stories, right, you hear, and God decided that he didn't want the human race to continue in this specific way, and then you know, you railed the you know, rain down, lightning, fire, et cetera, and then destroyed civilization except for you know, no or except for one or two people, depending on you know who you which religious traditions you look at, and you go back to the epic of Gunggamesh, which is a similar story to know on. And so there's this idea of the God's restarting civilization. Right, what does that mean? Some people interpret that as kind of an ancient aliens type of thing, but you could also reinterpret it to say, well, let's reset the simulation, let's destroy this, let's move on from there, let's redo. There's this element of redoing in those You look at the essence of some of those stories, right as opposed to the literal, because literal is going to be based on what people understood at the time. They couldn't talk about computer simulations, couldn't even talk about aliens from all the planets, and so the essence of those stories might involve some element of redoing. But you're right, I mean, we don't know everything that happened in the past, and oftentimes we just hear one side of the story. And that's what historians are supposed to do. Academic historians right to go back and pour through the records and figure out what really happened. And then a lot of that just gets lost, even if it's there, it's sitting in records at the Vatican, for example, or the Library of Alexandria. Like, it's not that it wasn't recorded, it's that it's either lost or that it's ignored. And I think that happens a lot. And so even with the Internet, you know, it's good that they have. We have things like the way Back Machine and the Internet archives. There are places you can go to find, you know, older stuff. But digital is if you think of digital, it's easier to manipulate digital, right, which if the whole universe is digital, well then it's possible somebody might be manipulated actual bits in the past in the same way that somebody could manipulate something online. Right, you like the maps like people you know Google, or like daylight zavings time. Right, I mean our computer automatically updates based upon that. But if that wasn't updated to the point where we may not even be able to see the old stuff out there?
Speaker 1: Right now, where do you think we're going with the future of video games? We've seen such an evolution just in my lifetime. I remember growing up just playing with Atari, and then I was so excited when the first Nintendo Entertainment System came out, and then we had levels of VR And I haven't played video games in a long time for But from what I see and from what I hear, the advancements are being developed so fast that this new this new reality could be part of our lives, integrated within within a few years. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know. I wrote an article for Scientific American last year which is the metaverse is coming. We may already be in it. Man, if you look at how video games have evolved, you know they've gotten not only have we gotten better processing power based on Moore's law, but we've gotten better algorithms that allow us to render more realistic environments and objects. I mean, if you look at CGI in a movie today, if you watch a movie like Blade Runner or Dune, Blade Runner twenty forty nine, or the recent Star Wars films, it's pretty hard to tell what CGI you know and what's physical anymore. And that's because our resolution has gotten good, but so have our algorithms for drawing these things and rendering them in real time. And so we're still at stage just four or five out of the ten stages to the simulation point, which is what I started talking about, you know, earlier in the interview. And so the simulation point is a kind of technological singularity beyond which we would not be able to distinguish between the physical and virtual worlds. And that depends not just on PIXELSS have actually gotten pretty good. If you watch if you watched one of these movies at the movie theater or all these Marvel movies, it's only at like two K, right, it's not even four K resolution or eight K like the monitors that we have, because it's being transmitted digital. Yeah, it looks pretty good when they projected up on the big screen. You can't even tell, Like even when I was playing that Ping Pong game. Actually the pixels were not that great. In fact, it was an old game. The opponent doesn't even look photo realistic, and you can kind of tell that the table isn't. But it was the response. It was the physics engine of the game combined with some of the graphics that really can fool your brain. And it was every time I, you know, I went like that when the ball was there, it looked like I hit a real ball, and so the physics actually followed like they might if I was like hitting to the point where I made mistakes and it went their own way. And so, you know, brain computer interfaces is another area stage of seven to eight of getting there. And that's like in the matrix where they were plugged in right and you know how they sift out the cartridges and they plugged it into the port in the back of their head. And so that's when you really start to get to the point where you can't just do it. But even if you look at video games today, Yeah, there was an Unreal Engine demo that came out in the last Unreal Engine five. I think it was so people should look at that. I mean, there's this character wandering through this kind of cavern and then they go out and it looks super realistic. And there was also this little kind of mini game experience called The Matrix Awakens. So when the last Matrix movie came out, the Matrix Resurrections, the one that came out in twenty twenty one, The Paul, they also came out with this demo and they created an entire city that looks kind of like San Francisco, kind of the land and the Matrix The Matrix movie was shot partly in San Francisco. But if you watch that, I mean, you could still tell that the avatars the character aren't real, but you can't really tell about the cars. You could watch a car chase in that and you could think you're watching like a real car chase at this point, right, And so they use these generative procedural AI to create these environments that look realistic. Just like there's a game called No Man's Sky and it has like it's an eighteen quintillion planets, right, and each planet has, you know, a planet size worth of flora and falling down trees, lakes, mountains, and all of that is procedurally generated, so every one is unique. Now of course they didn't have teams sitting there writing, you know, drawing pictures for eighteen Quintilian planets. It's impossible, but because the procedural generation can create it. And that gets back to how we create video games. Eventually, what happens is that they render the game as we play it, while we're playing it, so you only have to render that part with your avatar seed. And that's what quantum mechanics is telling us too, is that which gets observed gets rendered, and so you know, our video games will get good. So people always ask me, when are we going to reach the simulation point?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Some people have said we're going to reach the singularity when they're talking about AI superintelligence in twenty forty eight. Great care as well. I think it'll take a little bit longer both to reach the singularity as well as to reach this other type of singularity which I'm talking about. And so singularity means a point beyond which everything will be different, and it's a technological singularity because technology is the source of that. I think once we get to the point where we can have any experience we want virtually, that's going to change things significantly for the human rights do.
Speaker 1: You think that there's a threat there from the development of AI. We always hear how it'll take over and destroy humanity when it realizes we're not necessary and things like that.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Well, so the AI apocalypse, you know as a popular confict for science fiction, and there's always the dystopic world. And I was talking to somebody recently said, well, dystopia isn't necessary for sci fi, but that's what makes the story interesting in sci fi, So that's why they create so many dystopic visions. Personally, I think the bigger problem in the near term is going to be, you know, figuring out who is AI and who isn't AI, particularly as you wander around the virtual world. Right, But it gets back to will AI really want to destroy us? And I don't think so. I think AI will live in a virtual environment, uh, and that they can have much richer experiences in that virtual environment, and they may not like the physical world. So I'm not worried about robots AIS kill. I think AI is more likely to be virtual. So if you watch the movie Her, which is about you know, this guy having a relationship with an AI, and in this case, you know, she didn't even have a body. It was not even a virtual one of the voice, right. But in the end, you know, it turns out she was having relationships with all these different people. You can have all these conversations played by Scarlet, Joe Ansid and at the end what happened They said, well, we didn't really want to hang out with you him as we prefer to just go off on our own. I know, I'm giving it away, but this is like a ten year old movie, and so they wanted their own little AI world. And I think there's a great story by Ted Chang who wrote the novella that that movie The Arrival is based off of, and he wrote a story called the life Cycle of Software Objects, and in that he somebody had created these AI robot pets within the virtual world. So they're virtual virtual pets, getting back to this idea of animals being and they got pretty intelligent and they learned and you can play with them. And then that company, you know, kind of went out of business, and they're like, what happens to these virtual pets because they're like actual conscious ensities, and so they eventually, you know, set up some open source servers so people can continue to keep their virtual pets going, but the virtual pets can also come out to the physical world, so the AI can inhabit like a robot body. And when they do that, they're like, God, this is so limiting. Why would I want to be here. I'd prefer to be in the virtual environment, which is where I grew up, and I could do so many more things. I could teleport, I could do all these different things. So I'm not as worried about it as other people are, partly because I think we're a little bit, you know, we're further away than it looks, even though with chat GPT it looks like we're getting closer and closer. I mean, I think we'll be passing the Turing test for virtual characters, you know, soon, which is why I think that's the metaverse. The AI will be residents of the mataverse. We will just be visitors.
Speaker 1: This is one of the most disturbing aspects to me, the possibilities that if we are already in some sort of simulated reality, that they're trying to put us in a simulation within a simulation, which is basically with the metaverse is and let's close on this. Do you think it's possible that we will have the capability to upload our consciousness into a form of software, are online or however they're planning on doing this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, there's a lot of people who are talking about that, and that's another aspect of the singularity. And so it's for me, it's stage ten of the ten stages to get to the simulation point where you can actually upload your consciousness. And there's a lot of good science fiction about this. There's this new show called Upload, which is kind of a humorous take on it, and then there's Black Mirror episode. There's one called sen Junipero where they live in this spiritual world but they're physically incapacitated or they're in a nursing home, and then after they die, they can choose digital afterlife, right, and so the way that they so the way that people think this will be done is you map out all the neurons and brain, and most importantly, you map out the connections between the neurons. And that's what you know, that's what it gets complicated because they're so many neurons. I forget the number one hundred billions something like that, and then if you map up the connections between them, you get up to end squared, right, So you're talking trillions of connections, and so we can't do that yet, but if the idea is, if you fully eventually do that, you could then take that take that same computational structure. And this is what Nick Nick Bostrom and his paper are you living in a simulation. That's what he based the whole paper on, is that if you can compute the same thing in silicon as biology, like you called it, substrate independence, So you don't need to be in the biological, you can be in the physical. You can mean in the silicon and as the physical substrate, and you can compute, and that's what creates these conscious schemes. I think that it is possible, it will be possible for us to retain some level of memories and personality. I don't think it'll be us. It'll basically be a clever copy of us, right right, it's not us per se. But you could take a snapshot at a point in time, and then that person, that entity, that AI would live a virtual life, just like the AI that I'm talking about inside the metaverse, right, they could live a virtual life from that point forward. But I think that's a little bit different because I still believe, you know, it gets back to this fund amount of question of if physical reality is all there is, and if the only requirement for consciousness is this physical arrangement of neurons and that's all they're needed, or is it more that this that's what's needed to be a receiver for consciousness, which is coming from the outside. And so I still tend to go towards that description because I believe there is more than what's going on here. But I do believe you can create very clever automatons eventually that will mimic real people. So it's a kind of digital immortality.
Speaker 1: This is excellent, Riyz, thank you so much. Before we go, let everyone know you're you got a new book that you'll be releasing soon, Wisdom of a Yogi. Tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, So I have that new book coming out. It's called Wisdom of a Yogi, Lessons for Modern Seekers from Yoga Nanda's Autobiography of a Yogi. And you know that autobiography was one of the best selling spiritual books of the twentieth century, and particularly in the sixties and the counter culture. It was one of the most passed around books of all times. Steve Jobs said, it is the only book you read, and when he died, it was the only book on his iPod, on his iPad, the only book you read. Every year. At his funeral, they gave away copies of autobiography The Yogi Now But for you know, that book was written by Yoga Nanda in the middle of the twentieth century, and he was, you know, one of the first Indian spiritual gurus to really set up residents here in the US and kind of connect the West in the East. And so I was asked by HarperCollins to write a book to kind of bring some of the stories up to date. And so I look at the stories of Yogi's in the Himalayas, and he tells in that book miracles, levitating, saint people appearing in multiple places, stories of telepathy, and bring it up for today's readers. And we're used to a connected world with the Internet. We're used to video games, and so I actually look at this, looking at all of those stories from the point of view that the world is not just a dream, but it's also a video game. So I'm tying in ideas of simulation theory and how that could explain these paranormal events that were described. And then also there's lessons that you know, he brings out, and I try to show how these those lessons are just as important for us today as they might have been one hundred years ago as they might have been a thousand years ago. And you know, lessons from you know, taking little spiritual pilgrimages all the time, to clearing our minds every day, listening to our intuition, listening to the synchronicities that we talked about earlier. You know, he talked about how if you clear your mind, the intuition will show you the way, and he often would you do this and pray for something and then look for a sign, and that would send him on his next quest over the next direction that he's going in. And it also helps us to do another aspect of all this, which is sometimes we have big setbacks in our lives, as I mentioned earlier, and it can seem like those are just cruel, but sometimes they are putting us in a different direction. So sometimes we universe gives us a task. Just like for him, he was a young swami that barely spoke English, they got sent over to America to speak at some big World Congress of Religions in Boston in nineteen twenty. He wasn't necessarily the most qualified person, but that was the task that was designed for him, and he ended up producing this book and inspiring millions of people. And so sometimes we have tasks like you with the podcast right or me with my writing, that the universe is giving to us that are part of our storyline. And so you know, this brings all of that kind of the Eastern editions in with simulation theory, with syncreticity, and more modern stories of people who maybe have learned the same lessons today. So that'll be coming out in a couple of months.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Well, we'll have to definitely have you back on to discuss that after it comes out as well. Rizz, this was fantastic. Thank you so much. Before you go, let the audience know where they can find your books, if you have any social media website, all the good stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah sure, So my website is called zen entrepreneur dot com and from there you can link to Amazon, Barnes, and Noble. I mean, the books are generally available. It's audiobooks, ebooks, paperback or hardcover and most local bookstores. I like to support local bookstores as much as possible, so I recommend people go to local bookstores and ask for the books there they can order them if they don't have them. And then on Twitter you can follow me at Riz Stanford and you know I'm on Facebook and other places as well. But you start with my website, which is zen entrepreneur dot com.
Speaker 1: If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized. Through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Solana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep Starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.