Speaker 1: Stop it, stop dancing. Stop dancing right now? Can people on YouTube see Dave Fox dancing?
Speaker 2: That's I'll allow them to here.
Speaker 1: Please stop dancing day if you're making me feel weird, all right, this song just gets me fired up. Dave Fox and studio. Okay, what is this song that Kelly introduced you to or whatever? Foster the people? Bye, that's the group. What's the name of the song?
Speaker 2: Lost in Space? Okay? All right? And where did you hear about this? What?
Speaker 3: I just where I hear about everything? Because that's radio cause that's more of your d mbs. This is yeah, kind of like that. Also, the people they did the Pumped Up Kick song? You know that you don't know that one?
Speaker 1: No, I mean pumped Up Kick is consistent on my playlist. No, of course I don't know it.
Speaker 2: You and I have wildly The other kids with the Pumped Up Kid I don't know don't sing or dance ever. Please.
Speaker 1: I like music that has bands where people play instruments.
Speaker 2: You and I are different that way. Oh A good point. You know it's funny. Let me get sidetracked for one second.
Speaker 3: I played golf a couple weeks ago with Brian Schnee and Chase thomasin Chase the other weather guy. No, he's a news reporter. And then Caitlyn Felice who also works for us, and she is great. I mean straight down the fairway every day, Chase brings this little speaker. I've got a speaker and he just he sticks it on the golf car got the same one and had music playing the entire time.
Speaker 1: Well, Chase and I are a bit bougie. Yeah, we like nice things in good music.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what his.
Speaker 3: Playing, but it wasn't like heavy. It was very It was relaxed, you know what. It was rufous to soul.
Speaker 1: That's what I play, soundscapes and like jazz music. Right, I don't like music on a golf course.
Speaker 3: I mean then it was playing the whole time, you know, every shot, it was just there in the background.
Speaker 1: There's nothing worse than the dude with the speaker. That's like blasting eighties hair metal or whatever. No, I play like soft because golf is hard enough. I want a calming presence on the golf course. So I have a whole playlist. It's only soundscames. Impressed that you do that. I have never had played anyone who did that, so I was happy. Now you and I both play an A Lemma's tournament, at least I think you have.
Speaker 3: Well, I was going to two years ago that I wrecked my A six. I didn't wreck it.
Speaker 1: I was run into rudely by a nineteen year old girl on First South, and then I had to cancel this year because we had some station obligations.
Speaker 2: But he invites me. I just haven't been able to play his tournament.
Speaker 3: He plays music from the pro Shop over the entire course.
Speaker 2: Does Mike Smith play music with six players in front of you or that I know of? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I made sure he was on the other side of the gulf. Pretentious, My gosh, how'd you play with Chase? Uh?
Speaker 2: We played? Okay.
Speaker 3: We played in a tournament two weeks later and won it. What yeah, Chase must be a stick. It was the Utah Sports Hall of Fame tournament and we won the media flight.
Speaker 2: We beat a Lemma and Booner. Why am I not invited to that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, my friends at the Utah Sports Hall of Fame do not contact me for interviews anymore. If I'm not invited to your freaking golf tournament. You need to talk to them.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to them now. They listen to the show.
Speaker 1: Any one that's involved with the Utah Sports Hall of Fame, you are dead to me.
Speaker 2: That was aggressive. I am not doing reach out and tell me you'd like to play. That's what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 1: Dave, do not contact me for any of your interviews for people that you're inducting if you are not inviting me to your media golf because I'd win it every year.
Speaker 3: Oh, we want a big, huge trophy too, and with a well just we want it for the media flight. Overall, we would have finished like third or fourth. Okay, I think we shot a fifty four, which is phenomenal on the screen.
Speaker 2: It's not bad.
Speaker 3: My forty eight would win it, but right, but it beat every other media team, which I think they were like five of them.
Speaker 1: Oh congratulations. I don't know how many of their work was Wes Roff invited.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was there. Yeah shocking. We beat his team. Well he kind of runs that sports hall.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wes Roff, if you're listening and anyone on Sports Hall of Fame, no more interview requests, no more, no, no more real estate on the highest rated program in the state, the highest rated radio show in the state, is no longer supporting the Utah Sports Hall of Fame until I get a media golf.
Speaker 3: In You know what, I'm with you. I'm going to back you on this Sports Hall of Fame. Get in touch.
Speaker 2: He Spence deserves an invite more than I do. Porter.
Speaker 1: Can you contact the folks at the Utah because they contact Porter, they send Porter the email like you know may she works for them, and Porter's like, Spence, do you want to do this for Utah Sports Hall of Fame?
Speaker 2: And I always say yes?
Speaker 1: Until today, Will you please contact our friends in Please put an email blocker on their email address until I get my golf invite.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna send them like a full ultimate yes, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know Rob Cuff I had him in on my in my studio the week before the tournament.
Speaker 2: I don't care who's on their board.
Speaker 1: Now at this point if I'm not getting the invite no more.
Speaker 2: In well, my apologies was Talent Talents COVID. We played great and won it. Oh I love Talents Cove. That would have been fun. Yeah, it's beautiful day.
Speaker 1: Good to see you guys at Big twelve media days last week.
Speaker 3: It was fun to spend more down Adam the Goat is in Vegas right now for the Mountain West Conference media day.
Speaker 2: So budget decisions, right.
Speaker 3: Well, this just wasn't much point in going all the way to Dallas and we'll get all that material.
Speaker 2: Now, we're partners with Utah State. We televise their games.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, and yeah we have we have a game this year, so we wanted to be to extend that all ranch to show them how much.
Speaker 2: We're dedicated to all of our partners.
Speaker 1: Speaking of why we're there, speaking of Utah State, well, two part questionnaire because ESPN it was Bill Conley ranked the top twenty five coaches. Oh yeah, and he has a whole formula, you know, as far as expectation juxtaposed to performance, do you outperform what people expect you to do. So Kyle at fourteen, which feels about right, you know, fourteenth best.
Speaker 3: Coach in the country. These lists are arbitrary. But Bronco at twenty four.
Speaker 1: No Kilani, but Bronco over the course of his career top twenty five coach.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, he goes to Virginia and what is to do. I mean, he becomes deity there because he gets him in a bowlgain. You only have to win eight or nine games in Virginia and they love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's basketball school. And then and then he goes through New Mexico.
Speaker 3: Now they only won five games last year, but you know there were there was a lot of hope until you know, he left and a bunch of them came to Utah.
Speaker 2: So he's done.
Speaker 3: He's been very and it was successful the entire time he was at BYU.
Speaker 2: I think it's a great hire by Utah State.
Speaker 3: I ran into Bronco at a at a high school seven on seven tournament up in Logan, and I got to tell you spends he when you when you're with Bronco at a media availability for football, he's he tends to be very business like.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You've probably I don't know if you've had him on your show or many times, but he's he tends to be pretty business like him. I right about that. When it when it's when he's in that element, Yeah, yeah, to a degree.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, you know, I've always heard from people and I can't speak to this because I don't know the man personally. That when you talk to Bronco when he's not in a football environment, he's that much a different person.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm going with this.
Speaker 3: So where the set My grandson is playing plays a Bountiful in the seven on seven and I bumped into Bronco and I am expecting media availability Bronco, so I was just gonna.
Speaker 2: Hey, good to see you.
Speaker 3: I hope everything's going to talk to me for twenty minutes, went on and on about how look how beautiful this field is and just not really Utah State football stuff. You know, asked me, how you know is your grandson playing over here? He was great, It was so much fun. It was a side of him I had never seen. Uh And you know, and I to always said, we've got one of your games this year on kmy you, you know, would like to visit with you that week, me and Elemon Frank and absolutely give me a call. And now when that happens, it'll be back to football. Bronco, of course, I'm sure, but it was. It was really fun. But getting back to your poll, I think that's very well deserved. Yeah, he's proven that over the years, So yeah for them, you're still letting Frank hang on, huh, hang on by a thread? Yeah, we uh what a charity charitable guy you are. Frank Analemma, Well, Alemna is my guy. But Frank, you know, take it or leave it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Our sponsor America first texted me and he said, hey, I need your shirt sizes for football this year, And Frank texted me back large.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking he's squeezing into that. Yeah, he's an excel at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I think. Yeah, he doesn't want he's not ready to make that move. Our guy's not pushing away from the buff.
Speaker 2: Frank, I don't know. Nix in a saladulce. We all see what's going on here.
Speaker 1: So, being down in Dallas, Dave A Marwett that you know about as a Cowboys fan with ties there, it's always interesting to actually experience the players and coaches in person as opposed to reading quotes or whatever it is. And I was a little bit surprised that they're from my vantage point zero pushback on what Devin dan Pier could be for Utah this year. I thought we'd get some like well, yeah, it was New Mexico a year ago, twelve passing touchdown twelve picks, but when you kind of dig in a little bit, and Coach Witt talked about this on his hit he did with Sean and I.
Speaker 2: Not a great O line last year, not a lot of weapons.
Speaker 1: Kyle kind of called him a one man band, and when you look at Samee Brugler released his mock draft today. His latest he has Spencer Final was a top five pick. We got in the top ten, right or no? Because Caleb's a year younger, So Caleb kind of made his play. So anyway, Spencer Final top top five pick. Caleb Lomo a year younger than Spencer is. And Kyle himself at media Day said to Shawn and I, this is the best offensive line we've ever had.
Speaker 2: Heard that. So if you look at.
Speaker 1: Devin's ability as a dual threat, very dynamic playmaker behind this offensive line with a running back room that appears to be chock full of talent. There are questions about the wide receivers. We really won't know what that looks like until the fall. Big twelve Newcomer of the Year. What does that mean? I don't know, But everybody I interviewed was like, watch out for this kid. You are going to love watching him play, and then we had a chance to interview him. Really charismatic kid, big smile, big old chain, ices you like to call it, Dave. But I was impressed just with his approach, but also kind of surprised that it seemed to be a consensus that youth fan should be really excited to watch this kid play football this year.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it should be because well, primarily what you just said. When you were able to do what he was able to do with let's say, quite a bit inferior talent, let's just I mean, there's no other way to paint it.
Speaker 2: That's the way it was.
Speaker 3: Twelve interceptions can be somewhat concerning, but look at what he's surrounded with. I mean, sure that he's under pressure a lot. He was running for his life. It's a whole different situation. I will say this one I saw him play in spring ball.
Speaker 2: Did you go to that game? I did, and you probably thought the same thing. I actually thought he was a little smaller than I anticipated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's about five ten five eleven and not overly thick, but he is so elusive. You've seen the plays. I've seen the plays where he is so hard to tackle. And I just thought, well, and I guess that doesn't really matter in that respect. I don't know what kind of a future beyond Coology has with his as there are other smallish quarterbacks that have gone on to do terrific things.
Speaker 2: But I think given.
Speaker 3: The tools that he has and then increasing you know, the talent that's around him, I'm I'm with you and with those others, it's difficult to find something wrong for something to poke at that. Well, yeah, well what about this, and what about this and what about this? It's got to stay healthy. We we know that, and that's model and if he does this, this could be a nice year for the youth. Yeah we say that a lot, but you know.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing that's stand and look, it's it's July. We don't know what it's going to look like in the fall. That's why they they did away with the preseason poll. They did away with the preseason media. I loved it because nobody knows a rip dude like I ran one anyway with who you and Michaelic.
Speaker 3: I took it from CBS, our parent company. Okay share it with us. This is non Utah was six, b Yu is nine in that poll. I want to pick to win it Utah six by U nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, ultimately it depends on like I said, it doesn't matter. Well, it also depends on the media member of the media outlet. I have seen some media members pick Utah to win it. I've seen some media members pick Utah six, seven eight nine. It feels like they're seven eight nine teams that can win the thing. But back to Devin, when you watch what he did a year ago, there's a bunch of YouTube tape you can watch, and then you just look at the numbers. Nineteen rushing touchdowns. A lot of them were goal line situations. He just makes good decisions with our pos whether to tuck or run. The throwing numbers not near as good, with twelve touchdowns, twelve interceptions, a QBR one twenty one point six, which is good because of his ground game, but one and sixty six yards on the ground two thousand, seven hundred and sixty yard sixty eight yards through the air. I believe there are only four quarterbacks in college history to put up the numbers that he put up. Waiting him mentioned that way, Yeah, Kyle mentioned that a couple of different times, So I do think there's tremendous hope surrounding him and combined with that offense of line, I do feel like you should be optimistic, but we won't know until the fall kind of gets here. Just generally speaking, what do you think feels like if obviously Big twelve championship make the CFP would be a successful season. But what feels like a successful season for Utah this year?
Speaker 3: Let me let me give you a little more food for thought as you're looking forward by looking back, think about last year? The Utes, you know, lost seven games, but at least five of those could have gone either way, right, I mean, you give me that correct down to the and the defense kept them in the bya games, perfect example, defense kept them in a bunch of those.
Speaker 2: So now if you can get any and the offense.
Speaker 3: Was a mess, and I'm not just hanging it on Isaac Wilson or injuries to Cam Rising and it was just a mess.
Speaker 2: That's why Andy Ludwig stepped out.
Speaker 3: So now did you step down or was he gently encouraged to find something else to do with his time?
Speaker 2: Is that nice? Well, let's be cool.
Speaker 1: You really think Andy decided you officiated a wedding over the week? Please refer to me as father Spence. By the way, do you really think Andy stepped down? I don't even want to discuss I don't. I think he's not fired. Okay, it happens to all of us.
Speaker 2: I mean, not you.
Speaker 1: What is this your fortieth year doing the same game. I didn't Yeah, I didn't mean to go down that path.
Speaker 3: But at any rate, now you've got from for my money, Morgan, Scalley's d and Shreve Shan, all those guys on defense, they're all back and they're every bit.
Speaker 2: As solid as they have been.
Speaker 3: And you got you know, you got some playmakers on that smith Snowden. I mean, you got some dudes on that side of the ball. Now, you just need a little more offense. And I think we all agree they're going to have a lot more offense with the coaching changes, the addition and talent, and they proved last year they didn't need that much more to finish with there, I say, nine wins versus five, So yeah, I think it's it's not unrealistic to look at this team this year and say there is a possibility. Yeah, if things work right, maybe they couldn't in the Big Twelve Championship.
Speaker 1: The top five teams and last season's preseason Big twelve media pool oh Utah, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, Kansas, and Arizona.
Speaker 2: Yeah, read the bottom five. That's even better.
Speaker 1: I'll get there, Dave, patients. Patients is not among your best quality. Ask Catay it is. They want to combine twenty six and thirty five overall and thirteen and thirty.
Speaker 2: Two in conference state was terrible.
Speaker 1: The bottom five teams Arizona State, Houston, Cincinnati, BYU, and Baylor thirty nine and twenty five, twenty six and nineteen in conference play. It just it just shows. And look, yes, there are variables, mainly health. The transfer stuff will be a little bit settled because the portal is no longer going to be open during the season. It's you know, it's open at the end, So you're not going to lose a bunch of players unless you know pole rets left. Well, easy, honor code guy, calm down.
Speaker 3: I'm saying you can do that. You could by just withdrawing. Yeah, but the portal's not open, like he can. He has to enroll into school. Just can't even call Jake right now. They have to call his agent. The transfer portal is not like everyone's like a weird world. My agent's truelle.
Speaker 1: Like Jake Retz Laugh is not in the portal because it's not open, nor can he talk to coaches. Coaches have to contact his reps, and then the reps say, like Jake, you should enroll a notre dame wink wink.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's gonna work. Just be clear. I guess. I mean, we'll get there in a minute.
Speaker 1: But bottom line is variables such as you know a player who is upset about playing time, just withdrawing from school.
Speaker 2: Happened from time to time.
Speaker 1: Mostly it's injuries, and that's what played Utah specifically a year ago. But it just goes to show you that when it comes to this time of year, talking heads don't know a rip about what's gonna happen in this conference. David feels like they are eight or nine teams that could win the Big Twelve.
Speaker 3: But Spence, we just filled four to five minutes of your show and wouldn't have if there hadn't been that poll last year.
Speaker 1: It's called filibustering, Dave. I'm a master AVG. I do it four hours every night. I don't mind polls.
Speaker 3: I think they're fun to talk about, whether they're dead wrong like last year, or spot on like never, it's still its content. We have a saying at Channel two in sports, Hey, it's content and that's just the way it works.
Speaker 2: Oh did you come up with that saying?
Speaker 3: Dave? Well, like you're not content because you're beyond that well said content is meaning. Oh, well, let's see Carconi resigned today. That's a oh that's a minute of content.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How much content do you have to fill a night at channel seventeen minutes? Okay, we do four hours, but you consider and just talk.
Speaker 2: I can't do that.
Speaker 3: I can't bring in guests after guests after guess why I can only squeeze in one You could ten guests, do them all for thirty seconds?
Speaker 1: Porter, Can you imagine doing a seventeen hour or excuse me, a seventeen minute show every day?
Speaker 3: How would you even do it with a commercial break? So it's not seventeen, so it's not content. Time is seventeen.
Speaker 1: Including the two commercial breaks plus the two commercial break.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it is content. It's seventeen minutes. Can you imagine if every day we did seventeen minutes of this? How would you.
Speaker 3: Do mcmanimon if you only had let's say, six minutes.
Speaker 1: We figured it out. That sounds like a dream. This is masonry, Dave. I'm in the I'm in the coal mine every day.
Speaker 2: You also have to get dressed up. Now I'm wearing pj's today. Actually, this is workout here. It came straight. This is what you're wearing tonight. No, you know, I dress up for you a channel too. I'll look good for the TV hit, but harder than it seems.
Speaker 1: But back to the original point, when it comes to expectations for Utah, it really depends on who you're talking to, depends on who you're reading. Some people do have them to win it, and some people have them six seventy eight nine. It's just hard to know exactly what that's going to look. With Phil Steele, I think picked him to win it. Conley in his SMP plus has them at seven.
Speaker 3: Well I just told you the ESP or sorry, CBS had them at six. So yeah, it's all over the place. But again, I don't have any problem with there's going to be an a people that's going to come out right before.
Speaker 2: The season as a rip about the eight People, not like it used to.
Speaker 3: Now that's why the college football poll doesn't come out to what week six. Conley's ess and P plus goes like this, Kate, he has k State winning it, Arizona State to Texas Tech, who bought this roster with reported fifty million dollars or so at three, BYU at four, even with the rets laugh news, TCU at five, Utah six, Iowa State seven. That's funny because Texas Tech also bought the softball roster million bucks for a softball pitcher.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's oil money. Yeah, they're doing okay down there.
Speaker 1: So b tell me if you have any insight on the BYU quarterback situation. So of course Jake has announced that he is going to Lee even find a new place to play. Uh, McKay Hillstead, who has some experience in Utah State. This Trayson Board gay kid who played at Western Michigan. There is this ground swell of BYU fan movement for the bear Bachmeyer kid. I've seen McKay play, and that's it. Any idea how this is gonna show. I've seen McKay play as well.
Speaker 3: I covered him extensively at Skyridge High School and then called a couple his games at Utah State.
Speaker 2: I like him.
Speaker 3: I like him a lot. He was a winner in high school. I think the problem you have with Bachmeer is he hasn't gone through the system like the other like McKay has, so there's probably an advantage there.
Speaker 2: But I feel like either way.
Speaker 3: There's going to be growing pains there because none of those quarterbacks have taken any meaningful snaps whatsoever for BYU. And it's it's tough. It's it's just the way it is. So I don't care what you've got around it. If you don't have, you know, somebody behind center that everybody has confidence in, it's it's just gonna be a rough year.
Speaker 2: What you can do about it.
Speaker 1: The good news is their opening game is Portland State in Provo. Yeah, and their second game is not bad either. Stanford, I don't They're not good. I don't know much about Stanford.
Speaker 2: I have an interim coach for an entire year, Frank Wright.
Speaker 1: So we got Portland State in Stanford and Provo and then they're on the road at East Carolina. It's a soft landing spot for whoever wins the job. Which if you're a BYU fan, I think you have like I don't know the UCLA is going to be a world beater, but Utah has to go to the Rose Bowl week one. I like that opening matchup for Utah because it's like a brand name that's not supposed to be awesome, so you probably should win it. But if you're BYU, you kind of like the soft landing spot as a result of the ambiguity.
Speaker 2: Undercore under center.
Speaker 3: Well, and honestly, Hillstead probably well, let's let's say retslaf still here, whoever's number two is, without doubt was going to get some time in at least the opening game, if not the second and third games anyway, So now they're just going to get all the time. Well ze other works out, But yes, you are correct, that is fortuitous that that happened to be the scheduling under the circumstances of what they're putting up with there.
Speaker 1: So, Dave, we lost Frank last week. You know, he was like a second father to me. I've known him since really I was a baby, ninety three years old. Look, we were talking about this earlier on the program, and yesterday we did an entire dedicated to his life and legacy. He just was one of those people that made you feel like you were his friend, no matter what, what was your experience, like a Frank.
Speaker 3: Even when he was at the height of coaching and he was busy and he's still treating his the way he treated me never changed.
Speaker 2: It was always great.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you one quick funny story when he was actually coaching and they were playing in the Salt Palace, and this is how gracious he was. He would come and do a live interview with me after in the newscast occasionally, not a ton, but occasionally. And we were set up after one game at the top of the lower bowl of that bowl, and it's like Sports comes on on, like at ten twenty five, and he's not there at ten fifteen on panicking, So I run all the way down to the locker room or Frank, We're on in just a few minutes. He said, all right, I'll be right there, and I said, okay, we're right at the top of that bowl. So I come out. I run all the way at the top of the bowl. I look down.
Speaker 2: Here comes Frank. He runs all the way to the top of the bowl.
Speaker 3: We are both so completely out of breath we can't even speak. And I'm asking him question after question, he's given me two word answers because neither one of us can breathe because we're completely.
Speaker 2: Out of breath.
Speaker 3: But he was there, and he showed up, and you know after we only did like a two minute interview, and it was I think we finally just said sorry, folks, we're guess yeah, yeah, we don't do this for a living. But how cool that he still took the time to run all the way up there and do that, and he would do that a lot. I just I love the man. And you know what, he never changed right right to the bitter end. I saw him maybe six months ago, and you know, he wasn't in great health, but and and as serious as he was about coaching, a lot of people don't see the really serious side. I'm sure your dad did and you probably did a little bit. He always had room to have a little you know, did not take himself too seriously.
Speaker 2: How am I getten kissed by MORGANA the Ki Yeah? Yeah, you know it was interesting.
Speaker 1: We had Grant Harrison on earlier and for jazz fans, you may not know Grant, but you know Grant.
Speaker 3: I know if you went to a game during the course of the first thirty years of this organization's existence. You know Gran Harrison.
Speaker 1: Grant essentially is responsible for making the Bear the mascot. He is the one that hired John Asby, who was the original Jazz Bear, who became one of the most beloved mascots in all of America. Any promotion or game op situation at the Old Salt Palace then throughout the course of the first twenty five years of the Delta Center was Grant Harrison.
Speaker 2: And I did not know this, but he told the.
Speaker 1: Story earlier in the show, and you should listen as somebody that mistreats your staff entirely and doesn't know the names of the interns. Frank Laden used to come to every promotional meeting. Every week they would have promotional meetings. Grant would run it, and Frank would would show up and then participate in the meetings and talk about what he wanted the promotions to be.
Speaker 2: Killy was the GM too, but yeah, but still.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine a head coach in pro basketball today sitting in a promotion a weekly promotional meeting to talk about what he wants halftime to look like and who's going to sing the national anthem?
Speaker 2: And all that. That's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was very invested and he he cared about everyone he did in the You know, it didn't matter what your role was, you were important to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So sad day losing Frank last week at the age of ninety three. All right, give us a teas for television Goal tonight at ten thirty five on CAMYU for seventeen minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, content though, is going to be filled primarily.
Speaker 2: With Spence h. So I'm doing that. That's about that's about seven minutes to make your time tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm doing four hours of radio. Now I've got to fill your TTV show. Yeah, as the unofficial program at Ku TV. I'm not surprised.
Speaker 2: Now, there you go.
Speaker 3: So that's going up tonight on kN YU. Want to give a teas, Sure, I'm not gonna tell you all the questions, but we're going to talk a little about Big twelve because you were down there was We're going to talk about the Open.
Speaker 2: Why do they Why can't we just call the British Open? Why?
Speaker 3: Why are they anointed with just the Open? I don't know why they made that change.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I don't like it.
Speaker 3: But anyway, we're going to talk about that, and we're gonna talk up a little bit about the jazz and what is with load management in summer League is just stupid, but we're gonna talk a little bit about that. And that's all connuptight on KMYU television following two
Speaker 2: News a ten