Speaker 1: Hey, good morning, good morning, good good morning.
Speaker 2: How you doing this morning?
Speaker 1: Hold on guys, hmm yeah, good morning guys. What's up guys? How's everybody doing?
Speaker 3: H yeah, m.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Ii ii yeah, good morning guys. I everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 5: Are you not doing this morning?
Speaker 2: Morning?
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 6: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Bobby?
Speaker 6: Good morning, Jagie. How are you doing?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 2: You didn't even do your late night show last night?
Speaker 6: No, No, I didn't. I was burnt out, burnout talking on her.
Speaker 2: Show last night about me when he kept talking about the cat?
Speaker 1: Can people stop with the the cat?
Speaker 5: The reason why we put back as because we have a little dog.
Speaker 1: That that we have to take care of too, and we can't get that dog sick.
Speaker 2: Can we stop?
Speaker 5: This is the reason why I don't like want.
Speaker 1: I don't want to tell people, tell people anything, because they'll go in, they'll go try to start some ship with people with me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're not wrong. I don't know. The cat was an interesting topic and the cat's just gone down.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing. It's like, yes, I put the cat back, U.
Speaker 8: The thing is and the thing is, it's like it was sick and I and the thing is, and no, I couldn't take it to the bed because it was a weekend when we got it.
Speaker 2: It was the weekend.
Speaker 5: And we have a little dog that we have to worry about.
Speaker 2: We have a little dog that that we take we have so.
Speaker 6: Well is what it is?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And the thing is when he doesn't know when he needs to quit when he needs you know what? How how does it? It makes me not want to trust her anymore?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't. I don't know what he's saying. That was so bad.
Speaker 1: Her and Matt were talking on his dream about it, and I.
Speaker 5: Was like, hey, stop talking about my is this die?
Speaker 1: If I wanted people to know about by the way, you check your Twitter, by the way, tack for Twitter?
Speaker 6: Yeah, kick my poking Twitter? Yeah, I can have a fucking kick the Twitter before.
Speaker 5: Huh, well would be a five okay mm hmm, yeah.
Speaker 6: We give an I have it. We'll be at the top of the hour or on top of next.
Speaker 2: Hour, top of the next hour, top of.
Speaker 6: The next hour. I can Yeah, can I click to like button share it at yeah?
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I'm gonna do that anyway.
Speaker 9: Hey he bro bro Yes, uh check your Twitter. Yeah mm hmm, brother, got mm hmm, it's not your spirit twice.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's also we're all the brand and all the red brand's.
Speaker 6: On the Purple brand, Purple brand, Red brands, Green brand. Right, well yeah, yeah, who did you say major? Here's the thing thing, Oh.
Speaker 2: Just unnumbering brain Okay, I got you, yo, But listen, here's the thing. Whndy needs to stop.
Speaker 5: Like you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: She hates it when people talk about her, but she goes on podcasts talking about me. So wow, I'm not I'm not trying to start anything, Bobby.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, no, I know.
Speaker 6: What what was being said though didn't.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like.
Speaker 1: Jake should have Jake should have knew better, make should have do better about about the kaws, Like there was nothing open. There's no vets open on the weekends. And wait here, our local Mercy vet is sixty miles away, you're Mercy twenty four hours that is in is in Hattiesburg. But did you hear about those monkeys that that had that that that fell out, that fell out of a truck yesterday?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: What the they were on the way they think they were saying they were on the way to tu Lane to university over in the or and knowlans.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, crazy crazy, I don't know. Huh the dinged. Oh yeah, you know what, Jake, you know school. I Uh, I had a copyright claim on the video that I watched. Uh, we're going on.
Speaker 2: I got top copyright blocked yesterday. So I got copyright blocked.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got I got it. Yeah. My my episode was definitely copyright block because we went over a music video. Uh it was a while back, it was like a month ago. But uh, I put in for fair use and I now have that that video is now unblocked and it's the copyright claim on it is gone. So it took a fucking month. But yeah, we did it. We did a fair We did a fair use. We definitely did a fair use. Y. But the gigs, I love eggs.
Speaker 5: Ye to have me.
Speaker 6: By the way, No, I'm not Kyoto. Excuse me.
Speaker 1: All right, by the way, Uh coming up at the top of by the way, coming up at like two at three thirty eastern, We're going live in the lounge thirty minutes in the on YouTube and then the rest is all flipp and rumble.
Speaker 6: That's right thirty pm Eastern at seventy eight. Start out there on your.
Speaker 1: And then we will we will sing. We'll sing acapella. By the way, take your Twitter.
Speaker 6: On Twitter again? What the fuck are you doing? What else is there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: My god? Twitch feed? Okay, you have the twitch feed to you?
Speaker 5: Oh no, wait, wait what's he doing?
Speaker 2: Billion bell? Nothing?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Wait? A belly? Wait a bitte? What's he doing? He's got a belly?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh what are you playing with? Toys?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Jimmy Heart figure? Oh, I got this so I'm doing Wait a minute, not a pile driver. Jimmy Hart just got a pile drivers?
Speaker 6: My god, he's broken in half.
Speaker 2: M m yeah, but.
Speaker 5: I just want to say, how many stop the damn match?
Speaker 2: Your mother?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm m Jimmy.
Speaker 9: Heart m.
Speaker 6: Oh man, Oh, Tarryny is here? Oh?
Speaker 5: Terry Knee?
Speaker 2: Hello, lardies, Hello ladies.
Speaker 6: What the fuck? May changed his profile picture? Yeah, he's cool, aid Man, Hey two lade, Hey bird?
Speaker 1: You know fucking bird nomore, Happy Birthy, Terry confused, heavy birth.
Speaker 5: It's a fake tyranny?
Speaker 6: Is it a fake because it's it's modern?
Speaker 2: Happy Birdy Tony heavy Birthday? Timny fucking bird?
Speaker 6: Hey, fucking bird, fucking burden.
Speaker 5: Hey, terry me dance, I got I got a picture for you guys.
Speaker 6: Hey, bro hey, hey Jake. Do you like carrying the pecker?
Speaker 10: That's inappropriate? No, it's pecker that's inappropriate. It's none inappropriate.
Speaker 5: Look he.
Speaker 2: Didn't change this prop.
Speaker 6: We can see his pecker right there. Look at that.
Speaker 2: Hey wouldn't change this profile picture.
Speaker 6: Do you like it? Becker? What do you think of it? As pecker?
Speaker 4: Birthdate?
Speaker 2: Reel?
Speaker 6: Birds are real? Dammit?
Speaker 11: Bird date?
Speaker 6: Real birds are real.
Speaker 2: Show me proof.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't go outside and you see fucking birds all over the places. They're all over the place. Game mm hmm. They ain't real? And what the fuck are they? What do those things flying around in the sky?
Speaker 1: They're allegedly Alex Joan says that they're crisis actors.
Speaker 6: Ha ha, birds are crisis actors. Okay, I can't.
Speaker 2: Get sued by the birds for saying that criss as actors. Birds can't sue people.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm going into hiding at the end of the next month. Why because it's Thanksgiving?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Just Thanksgiving? Is the thing?
Speaker 11: Is this month.
Speaker 2: In your birthday.
Speaker 6: And my birthday.
Speaker 2: And storm. I think it was either Stormy's birthday, Stormy's birthday not no, no.
Speaker 6: No, I think I'm the only one. In November.
Speaker 2: We celebrated like two times. Oh it was Shane's birthday?
Speaker 6: Was it Shanna's? I don't know.
Speaker 2: We had two birthdays in November. We have to celebrate.
Speaker 6: Maybe Shanea's birthday was in November. Yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Jake, who was Shana's friend with the cross esser.
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: What the heck was her name? Now?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 6: Paula, Paula? Yeah, yeah, I remember paul.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Her and Bradley like each other. Yeah, but Bradley showed his never mind.
Speaker 6: On one on every sudden he showed his penis to her. He jerked off, jerked off in front of her. Was Shana was there? Gross?
Speaker 2: H gimme hunt and gimme Holy Christ and Jimmy Hunt.
Speaker 6: Jimmy, why'd you kill Hogan? Huh huh?
Speaker 2: Barry, why did you kill Bubba the los Bonger's career?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: Because I wanted to take that right out of.
Speaker 12: It, allegedly, allegedly, get rid of it, get rid of it. Hold on, I just got a video.
Speaker 2: M Jimmy or named Jimmy, m Jimi, here'sim Jimmy, or here from Jimmy or.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmmmm, oh my god, this is the greatest thing. A hold on, Jake on, I'm gonna get to my discord on my computer.
Speaker 2: Here what.
Speaker 6: I'll show you in a minute. Just let me load it.
Speaker 2: Oh we work?
Speaker 6: What is it? What? What?
Speaker 2: What? What?
Speaker 6: Huh mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 13: Happy birthday Tarry Barber bird Bird happy birdy d.
Speaker 2: Hay Bird.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's pretty much. I was about what the video what well you'll see in a second ear But on.
Speaker 7: Birthdaysday, Terry.
Speaker 6: Day to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's a reverend.
Speaker 6: Bill Bill marrying me and Scott because it is the one. It's gonna be the one year anniversary on Halloween, me and Scott b Marys. So yeah, we're singing happy birthday to Tyranny.
Speaker 5: Terry that he is a good guy.
Speaker 6: He is, he is a good guy. Yes, I'm cool, Jay, fuck, turn my furnace out.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 5: Ted going to Boca to this week.
Speaker 6: Boca? What the fuck is Bolca?
Speaker 1: Boca Boca Buca, Bocaca.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hello, I've got so much more coming. Oh no, send it on down, mister bird.
Speaker 2: I think we were. I think you got to get ready for your show in about fourteen minutes.
Speaker 6: Something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sixteen minutes, I know ten fourteen means you got fourteen minutes until the top of the hour. Okah h.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I don't know if Scott's going to be around.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 6: I think it's computer ship to bed again. Yeah yeah, ah, Terry mee.
Speaker 1: If you want some money, come on down to eat some money dot com. Maybe you need money, come get some some money that's come or Bobby nips dot com.
Speaker 11: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Do you realize that Bobby nibs could be a porn name?
Speaker 6: It could. I'm good with that.
Speaker 2: Mhm mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm, very good to that.
Speaker 2: What yeah, I.
Speaker 6: M oh, this is.
Speaker 14: What was that?
Speaker 5: Look herround the pussy, Look herround the pussy?
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, you can suck her in the mouth or the ass, but du yeah, fuck her right in the pussy. Why not?
Speaker 2: Hey, Bobby, what's the differ speak tweet? So you're saying you turned a girl gay?
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, hey, you right? Can you send Pete? Can you send PC link?
Speaker 6: I think he's doing his own show right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, he's in the chat he's in the chat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, but he's still doing his own show, probably lurking over here, he said, boom. No. I think he means m hmmm, because he doesn't have to go.
Speaker 2: By the way, I got an idea forks.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you guys need a toe, call someone you know, call you.
Speaker 5: All right. I'm a giant, I'm a toilet. I'm a chine toilet. Clip it.
Speaker 6: You're in the mood today, strange mood.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna leave this here, leave it there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, m hm.
Speaker 5: Hey, Bobby, I got a question for you.
Speaker 6: Did you get this? Did you get the resizing of that thing?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: Email it to you?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 6: What what was it?
Speaker 14: It was the.
Speaker 6: The haters thing said it sense sense?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it. Idiot me?
Speaker 11: Has you blocked?
Speaker 6: Oh well, you're dumb. Why do you have me blocked?
Speaker 2: I because I forgot to unblock you.
Speaker 6: Why do you have me blocked in the first place? I swear I just sent you something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it can't keep going to the spam folder.
Speaker 6: Unblocked me, Jake, goddamn it, stamp folder.
Speaker 2: Give me one minute.
Speaker 1: I then upload uh hold discs.
Speaker 2: I'm a loser.
Speaker 6: Me too, takes me too.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, it's all good. M m Are you making a shirt out of it?
Speaker 2: Yep? M hm, yep, making a vote.
Speaker 6: Look at a design? Very nice, very nice. Oh, I'm farting. Is it upload? Mhm mhm.
Speaker 2: Taylor's is gonna take?
Speaker 6: Taylor's is gonna tate?
Speaker 2: What Hayter's is gonna hate? Taylor's is gonna take?
Speaker 6: Uh h is that what it said on that victory?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: No hate, Yeah, just as Haines.
Speaker 2: Muh huh.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm. There you go. Hey, what's this news thingally?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh, whe mmmm interesting, let's see if why big? Oh it's not that much bigger medium, small, hold on regularly.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I didn't Oh, I actually didn't publish it. I accidentally you say it later.
Speaker 6: Oh, let's just go back in there and publish it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's published.
Speaker 6: Oh fucking pardon.
Speaker 2: The name of it is haters.
Speaker 6: Haters mm hmmm yeah in a link man, oh.
Speaker 7: H m hm.
Speaker 6: Cool. It's probably on sale for the next little while.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's in the private chat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got it, I got it, I got up man, I got up buck camp bukamp. No, it's good.
Speaker 5: H I just uploaded it.
Speaker 6: Kill kill good bye her. Jake Hauson hater church.
Speaker 5: M hm, I A'm a loser.
Speaker 6: I already told Jake so much. Okay, it's okay.
Speaker 11: She's my Chevy pie.
Speaker 2: Built hub bus o good make a bull man crowd.
Speaker 5: She's a chairer pie.
Speaker 6: Yep. Who's your Chaerry? Bye? Jake?
Speaker 2: H your mother?
Speaker 6: Excuse me? Oh? Ghosts of common senses here, beautiful. I'm wondering why you still like Bobby Franz still has and you have the normal chat not the ads.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a friend has it.
Speaker 6: He's got the regular one. He's got the one you got with the names. But no filter in my channel? Was such to the at recently.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 1: Brian Clotter, Brian Clotter, Brian Clatter, Brian Clotter.
Speaker 2: Later k.
Speaker 5: Hey, dared DELI like mississip.
Speaker 6: Mississippi. That's not anything to do with Mississippi.
Speaker 5: How do we go live?
Speaker 2: Bear?
Speaker 6: Let's go live?
Speaker 9: Jay?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh all right, we already like.
Speaker 6: A no people here? What the fuck our friend Jim?
Speaker 2: That's copyrighted by JIB.
Speaker 14: What is.
Speaker 2: JIB is an idiot? Jib needs to go to rehab?
Speaker 6: What does he? I don't know does he have a drop on us?
Speaker 5: Mhm, what what?
Speaker 6: What's copyrighted by jib?
Speaker 2: The We're going love, it's gonna going live. We Uh, let's go lie.
Speaker 6: Oh trust me kipten copyright anything Ji.
Speaker 2: That was one of Jib's things.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, it's a tokay character.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh, course of common senses, No, this is the past, Jake. You make me smile there, you make ghost of common sense smile. Isn't that good? Ever?
Speaker 2: A Geno Pisconte. Geno Pasconte is a good person. Not.
Speaker 6: Oh. I was just gonna say, I thought you hated him, but Gino, you've gotta have a douche.
Speaker 2: Canoe his wife. His wife is the canoe.
Speaker 6: His wife is, Yeah, he is, He's a canoe. How you doing their canoe? Say that? Dude? Say what the fucker? H who started that the whole canoe thing? Might? And I wonder if she had that nickname before?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Because of common sence? Wants to know who's your favorite podcast? Jake? Who is your favorite chatter? Who's your favorite singer? So start off with who's your favorite podcaster?
Speaker 2: Take my favorite podcaster?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Are you sure about that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Because that kind of suck. Why is my ship all fucked up? Like I gotta restart my goddamn.
Speaker 2: Computer before you're you gotta do it before.
Speaker 6: Be up walk Yeah, yeah, okay, I'll accept. For Bobby Nick, who is your favorite chatter.
Speaker 2: Jay death fool.
Speaker 1: Death bool or or or or goes to common fars Okay, okay, okay, my favorite singer?
Speaker 6: Your favorite singer.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm yeah, myself or Bobby Nick when we sing karaoke?
Speaker 6: Really yeah, we should do a duet, Jake.
Speaker 4: I'm doing the stream that is it is what we are.
Speaker 6: Dudey do do do? Dude, do do do? I don't know the words, son of a bitch, but we're saying get together.
Speaker 9: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: Hey money, dude, the money. Bobby nickas sexy.
Speaker 6: Mhm, there you go, thank you, Jack, get that.
Speaker 2: Well way JBN Bobby nicka sexy.
Speaker 6: Jb X is a lo sir. He just called it. I don't know. He's got a weird fucking mind.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, it's John Robot. Oh lord, it's Johnt Robot coage. Yeah, we don't need an Assburger robot. We don't need an Asperger robot.
Speaker 6: No, we don't, not at all, not at all.
Speaker 2: By the way, daywave is better than nightwave.
Speaker 6: Daywave better than nightwave.
Speaker 2: Okay, they wave about the.
Speaker 6: Right. Yeah, and who's daywave is?
Speaker 2: Royce?
Speaker 6: Royce?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Never watched.
Speaker 2: I'm a moron.
Speaker 6: Does Mercy even podcast on YouTube?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He does alone? Is the channel light wave radio?
Speaker 2: Or what that way?
Speaker 6: Really? Mhmm, I don't know. I don't do it. The only time I ever see it is odd fucking rubbo.
Speaker 1: Oh look, it's it's it's it's it's it's it's double down double double double double double double double double double double.
Speaker 5: Double double double double double. Hey, by the way, you're gonna have to get your You're gonna have to go and.
Speaker 2: Uh restart your computer. We're gonna end, sup.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I've ever started.
Speaker 5: M h m hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I'm gonna go and start my computer.
Speaker 2: Dude, all right, love your brother, Okay.
Speaker 6: Good hoo to show with you in the morning, Jake, Love you man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hater's gonna hate sure, m hmm.
Speaker 16: Bobby right, Bobby Rick everywo Bobby Bobby Lobby Bbben Bobby baby.
Speaker 2: And what the bab bab.
Speaker 16: Bab baby bab right b b ight bbb red bb red every bone, Los Bobyby.
Speaker 4: And I had time time one on.
Speaker 14: To mm hmmm hmm, yeah, let's see.
Speaker 2: Us a long.
Speaker 11: Mmm, will.
Speaker 2: All move?
Speaker 5: H you do have me?
Speaker 1: Metal metal, metal, metal, metal, metal, metal, medal.
Speaker 5: Metal metal, metal, metal, metal.
Speaker 7: Metal.
Speaker 5: Today, God tends today, God, I just wanted to go to yay.
Speaker 7: H h.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Alright, we're gonna cut your avalanche and let's go over the twelve few lovelies, a few nur av lanches.
Speaker 11: Yea, let's sound some dude, mm hmm, yeh.
Speaker 2: H let's see.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna raise our friend Ristine Pristine Nicks on Twitch.
Speaker 2: Love you guys, live bro lolivios one