Speaker 1: I've noticed something about our big white dog. You know, we lost our little white dog two summers ago. And she's freaked out until I give something a name. So we'll take walks in the woods and sometimes there's shooting.
Speaker 2: Because where we live.
Speaker 1: We live in North I had a lot of people own guns, a lot of people have home shooting ranges, and that used to.
Speaker 2: Really freak her out.
Speaker 1: She's kind of a ditchy, little emotionally high strung dog.
Speaker 2: She said, look, she's come, big dog.
Speaker 1: But when I gave it a name and I said Luna hears guns, all of a sudden, this is okay for her.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The funny thing was we were doing a rock one day and she came across.
Speaker 2: Well, we did a collection of beef cattle.
Speaker 1: And these big bulls, and she did not like that until I said, Luna ses cows. Now when we walk past there, she'll look at me. She turns around, look, she looks at me, and I'll say cows, Lucy's cows. Somehow, giving it a name is okay. So why am I even telling you this? Because God warned us about everything, Crusie. God didn't say people see cow, but he said in his word that they're going to be people who reject sound teaching, people who want to thrill their own flesh. We can use this all to make sense of things like p Diddy. We can do this to make sense of this now Spanish soccer team that just got destroyed.
Speaker 2: And this to do with gender confusion. So we'll talk.
Speaker 1: About all of this with the help of bioptimizers mass zymes. Go to biptimisius dot com. Slash Todd get ten percent off all their products. In with the Great, great, Great Province of God Almighty.
Speaker 3: The Todd Herman Show is one hundred percent disapproved by big pharma technocrats and tyrants everywhere. No from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile God her Man.
Speaker 2: Today is the day the Lord has made.
Speaker 1: These are the times to which God has decided we should live, and that should mean something.
Speaker 2: You know, I say that a lot, and I think sometimes.
Speaker 1: I'm guilty of being radio host podcaster and letting those words roll off my out of my head and not really stepping back and thinking about what did I just say to you? Today is the day, this very day, when the sun came up. Wherever you're at, God had this plan and Hey, you know what, Jeff, Today you're going to go in and work with this dude. He's going to record a podcast in your offices at AFR. Hey, Cole, today's the day that Todd's going to ask you if you ever want to be on the air. So these are the days, this is what God had planned, and these of the times to which God has decided we will all live. It means that he trusts us within this time. But he also has an expectation. You know, when you go to work, there are expectations. There should be if you have a functional workplace, you have expectations for the day, expectations for the week, the month, and then of course the year, and then depending on your job, sometimes those a very detailed expectation. Sometimes if you're in an executive position, they're sort of more broad because you're working at a strategic level. But there's a plan. What did God plan for you today? Well, part of it was apparently to hear this, But why it's certainly not because this is some kind of special program. So why maybe today we're going to talk about something that you need to have to arm others. Maybe it's not you, Maybe you're going to listen to this and go Herman, I know all these things. Well, if you know all these things, do the people around you know all these things. I was just on a program on American Family Radio, some guys MA on their show this morning, and we talked a bit about Hollywood and what Hollywood is like. And I've shared these stories with you, so I won't belabor going into them in great detail, but I can tell you that whole thing about the cocaine and the mirrors, that's real.
Speaker 2: That happens.
Speaker 1: You're in a business meeting one minute. The next thing you know, someone says, hey, come up to my suite. We'll finish the discussion up there. And you walk up to their suite and there's like twenty five people there and people are smoking dope and this is before it was legal. And then the mirrors come out and the cocaine comes out, and then the young women come in.
Speaker 2: That's real.
Speaker 1: And when you leave and you walk out of those environments and you say to people around you, in my case, my boss, I'm out. They're offended. And in my case, he wanted to write me up for insubordination. So I went back to him. He sent me emails saying you were insubordinate. You left a partner meeting, and I wrote back in email, Yeah, Rob, I left the partner meeting because people were snorting cocaine, smoking pot and young women walked in. Some of them looked like they were under eighteen to me, and they were scanfully addressed. And I know it was coming next, which is the hot tub and an orgy.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 1: And Rob called me and said, dude, you put that in writing. Dude, you put yours in writing.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to afford that around. But Rob, I'm not coming back to that. So when you take that as I'm a nobody there, I mean the only reason that I was even interesting anybody is because I had fifty million dollars of Microsoft Partner money that I could use to license content, to promote programs, to help people grow their footprinted media. But take Sean on p Diddy, Colmbs. I don't know a thing about this guy. What I'm reading about makes all the sense in the world because God warned us there'll be times like these where people are simply going to pursue their own lustly desires. And in Isaiah Book of Isaiah, chapter five, Verse twenty, we read a warning woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. You guys pulled that up.
Speaker 2: Look at this. I'm sitting here at AFR. These guy's figured out, pulled this offf their own I love it. Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Think you by the way, I'm referring to the video. If you're listening to the audio, I know that can be frustrating to you. But they just pulled the Bible verse up.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: So I want to talk a little bit through what Sean P. Diddy COLMBS is accused of doing. And I want to put it in context. He just did more of it. Not everybody in Hollywood is doing this stuff, but he just did more of it. He took it to another level of excess. And I look, you know the left would do this if they were willing to talk about this.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 1: So he's getting prosecuted. Epstein got suicided. Why why you could say, well, he's black and Epstein was white. That's what the left would say. I would say the participants are different. I would say that the people who were participating with Diddy and this stuff don't write legislation, don't have access to the Department of Justice. That's my guess. All of this can seem very disheartening, but let's remember something. You're in a battle, and God warned us about this battle. He told us to be time such as these, and when you're in battle, you want to arm yourself with all the greatest partners you can. I'm really really blessed to work with Bone Frog Coffee. Tim Krukshank is the founder and CEO there. Tim is a guy who lives the Navy seal lifestyle to this moment. He did three deployments on our behalf. He was a medic attached to the sealed teams. And please don't send me emails saying it's Corman. I understand, Tim says medic. I'll use his words. Over the past six eight years, his wife Liz had been dying from cancer, and Tim extended her life by being maniacal about research and standing with her. And when she ultimately went to the Lord, he wrapped things up, quit working at the coffee company. Shut things down.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't.
Speaker 1: In fact, his girls stepped up and they stepped in to help the coffee company. Tim has never stepped away from that. One of the reasons is because it honors Liz. He's recently started bone Frog Wine. Now I don't drink wine. I don't like wine. Tim knows this, but I went to my home and we had a wine tasting party there, and my friends, who are wine snobs, were blown away by the wine. Particularly was a Merleau and then a short and I think, no, wait, uh, it's not a shardonnay a melo?
Speaker 2: What's that other?
Speaker 1: Cabadat saveyo, cabradet a cabradet, cabrede seveo. Okay, So tomorrow on the program, I'm going to play some videos for you of people reviewing this one. Just heads up, you're going to be the first people to be able to purchase from bone Frog sellers on wine. Just to heads up on that. I'll tell you about that tomorrow and you'll see the videos some of my friends. In fact, my daughter, don't tell anybody, she's not yet twenty one, she's twenty.
Speaker 2: She tasted the one. She loved it.
Speaker 1: So that's coming up tomorrow and I'm ordered to work with Tim god Country team that's on the wine as well, because that's how Tim lives. That's a partner. I choose, choose the right partners.
Speaker 2: So Sean P.
Speaker 1: Dity Coombs is now accused of sexually abusing about two hundred people and doing it on camera. He was with a former A list star and this video is out there. You can go find this, don't but you can of he having sex with another man. And this guy said, look, I'm being revictimized. I didn't know I was being filmed. And you can can look at all this through the lens of Sean pd de columns. This way, no one said no, No one said no. When you have the ability effectively to touch a button and give someone the shot at the approval from man, that's really intoxicating because so many people think approval from men is the key to this. Can I share something with you? I made a million dollars one year. In one year, I don't know where it is.
Speaker 2: Found ways to spend it.
Speaker 1: It didn't change me, It didn't change my struggles, it didn't change didn't make me a better person. So when you are someone who has a sin, desire, unquenched, unquenchable except for the word of God except to lean into that, and you find your self successful. As Sean p. De d Combs did, You're going to find more and more and more that people genuflect you in ways that are unnatural. I'll give you another example. When it was in Hollywood's I spoke at this event, and because I had the Microsoft money, this.
Speaker 2: Truly knockout beautiful.
Speaker 1: Woman came up to me. She handed me her business card with both hands. She grabbed my hands and she pulled me into her and she said, we're a group of former Playboy playmates and Todd those are my girlfriends over there, and we will literally do anything for a deal with Microsoft, and I mean anything.
Speaker 2: All I had to do was press a button.
Speaker 1: All I had to do was say, yeah, you know what, I think we could probably work that out. Why don't we have dinner? And I'm not here to ask you to give me an award for saying no to that. I've just never been a person who can do that with women. Maybe it's because I was raised largely by a single mom. Maybe it's because it's his sister. I think it's this. I think that God put into me a distaste for being sexually manipulated. So I said, hey, I don't know that we could do content like that. I appreciate it. Thank you for coming up. I know these guys over here fun content like that. She said, we'll be here all night, Come have a drink with us. I'm a nobody, Sean p. De de Combs wasn't everybody? No one says no. Give you another example. I was at an event where we were promoting our internet radio network and we got on stage after Chuck D. Which is a tough thing. You know, Chuck D's a hip hop pioneer, and so we have to get up after that and do this little five minute announcement. Later, we got to get on stage and have our moment. But we got this little announcement. No one was listening because everyone wanted to go see Chuck. But you know who was listening. I'll tell you a second. It is bizarre. Someone was listening. Who could press a button and make us successful in Hollywood. He could press a button and all of a sudden, we'd have tens of millions of new eyeballs and ears. So I changed. I don't care for Chuck D's music. I don't I'm not a hip hop guy, but on stage I referred to him as the Great Chuck d.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean it, but I said it. It's like turning him any trick.
Speaker 1: Now see in Hollywood that stuff works, and all I wanted was to fit in. I hate saying that because I'm not a guy who runs around thinking about fitting into things. So I'll tell you what happened, and it was a truly, truly Hollywood moment. I'll tell you about this in a second. I no longer worry about fitting in because I'm much more worried about well obviously serving God, audience of One God Almighty, and particularly when it comes to things relations related to health or fitness.
Speaker 2: Or how I care for my body.
Speaker 1: There is a I'm visiting in Tupelo, Mississippi, which is a lovely place, beautiful people. Everyone here is so stink and polite. I thought North Idaho is polite. I haven't been served like sir, yes, sir so often, and I find myself doing it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like that treatment, and I like treating other people that way. But when I was here, I was talking to one of the people at CrossFit Tupelo.
Speaker 2: I've been gifted to go work out there the nice gym.
Speaker 1: The owner is telling me about some problems that people have had with their health and backs, et cetera. And just there looking them in the eye, I'll tell them the same thing I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: I told a friend of mine here, Kevin.
Speaker 1: I'm in the offices of American Family Radio, and Tupelow told my friend, Kevin does security here about this. I looked him in the eye and said, please check out Renew Healthcare. Kevin has served our country in multiple ways. And those guys go get scrapped up. They get into these scuffles, and man, you know, you get shot enough times them to kind of screw your body up. So talking about the ethically gathered stem cells at Renew never anything to do with abortion. They only come from they only come from placentas and m biblical cords.
Speaker 2: These cells are packed ready to build. They're just sitting there.
Speaker 1: Let me build, let me build, let me build, let me build. They just don't have anything assigned to build. And at Renew they take these original stem cells and then they culture them so they can put forty six million of them into your body. The first thing they do when they get into your bodies, they just destroy inflammation. So it's back pain, you've got neuropathy, you've got this buzzing in your hands, you've been told you've got to have surgery. They can get in and destroy the inflammation and do it one night. I've had this happen twice. The inflammation is gone. Then they look and they say, okay, where are we Okay, we're in someone's lower back.
Speaker 2: What are we going to do.
Speaker 1: We're going to build cartilage, We're gonna build muscle, we're gonna build tendon, and they go to work doing that. Oftentimes people don't need surgery, they don't need to even get it near a surgeon. If you've had surgery, it's a faster way to recover. And I've even seen this work where people have been absolutely neurologically damaged car crashes, horse riding accidents, motorcycles.
Speaker 2: And they've been restored. So go check them out.
Speaker 1: It's renewed dot Healthcare r E n u E dot Healthcare. Remember the r E n U E dot Healthcare. So there I am on stage and I lie that I think that that Chuck D's great. So we're in our little room. We were in this huge recording studio and they set up these little separate booths for us, and we're in one of the studios, not booth, I mean, it's like with this incredible recording studio and it was in Oakland, and this massive man walks into the door and he consumes the doorway like you look at the doorway and just take an ordinary door and these were bigger because there's studio doors. It's like it's like probably an ordinary doorway plus forty percent.
Speaker 2: And he consumes the doorway.
Speaker 1: There's no doorway, there's just him, there's just wall, and he walks in.
Speaker 2: He goes, Chuck D's coming in. Wow, cool. Don't look at Chuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't speak to him. I mean, and this is not a guy you're going to say. I'll talk to him if I want to, Yes, sir, if he wants to talk to you'll talk.
Speaker 2: To you, am I clear? Yeah? Clear.
Speaker 1: So here it comes Chuck and he looks at our tech. Someone showed me how this works. So we go over and we comply. We show them how this works. And all the while that huge man and a huge partner of his are are glaring at.
Speaker 2: Us, and Chuck looks up.
Speaker 1: He goes, it's cool. You have a hip hopannel. Yeah, show it to me. I said, I'm embarrassed. Why, I guess because I said, I don't think any of us are hip hop experts. I am, I know, I know. So we showed it to him. He wasn't that impressed. As for a piece of paper, we found one and he wrote down three or four acts and songs. When you get that on there, let me know what it is, okay, And then the big man gave us a card on how to get in touch with Chuck. But it wasn't shock of course. Now he Chuck walking out, turned around, said hey, thank you for your time. It's cool, thank you, But think about the whole interaction.
Speaker 2: Sean P.
Speaker 1: Diddy Coombs is accused of hosting these parties and filming people having sex with him with one another, drugging people. Two hundred incidents of this and it starts with no. One says no.
Speaker 2: So you keep going, guys.
Speaker 1: People who are good at seduction know exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 2: They keep expanding the envelope.
Speaker 1: We'll try a little bit of this, and now we'll go a little bit further, and then here come the cameras, and then there's the hidden cameras. Why am I telling you this? Why did I start the program by talking about my dog? God gave us a name?
Speaker 2: That's sin.
Speaker 1: It happens that pdd combs could do more sinning because pdd combs had more power power. How because people seek the approval of man, they seek the notoriety of fame. Why I'm not a famous guy, but in broadcasting circles, I'm well known and people are very kind, and they'll come and say, I like your work and thank you for your show and praise God. I am so uncomfortable in those circumstances. I didn't used to be. I mean, I was grateful and I would tell people, man, I'm grateful, and I was. It makes me deeply uncomfortable to hear that from colleagues because it seems like approval of man. So there's this other saying, when all things are allowed, nothing is forbidden. When nothing is forbidden, all things are allowed. You take p diddy coms. This is applied narcissism multiplied by ten thousand times. It's learned narcissism. It's affirmed narcissism. No one ever says no, why not keep going? Society has been running this experiment in the topic of gender. No one ever says no. You're not allowed to say no. If you say no, well then you are a bigots. You can get fired, you can get delisted, you can get debanked.
Speaker 2: Look what's just happened in Spain. This is the way the headline reads.
Speaker 1: Spain's first transgender soccer team makes the debutant regional men's league. Phoenix is a team of trans boys, created entirely by trans boys. But I think it's more than that. A family, a safe place where you can be free to express yourself. One player said. So, let's correct that these are girls who decided to go play against men.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 1: They're not girls playing against boys. And this is how they write this up. A soccer team consisting entirely of so called transgender men has made it. They don't say so called I do because I refuse to participate in the live Transgenderism has made its debut in a regional league in Spain, overcoming administrative challenges and prejudiced to become the first all so called trans squad to achieve federated status in Europe. The team named Phoenix FC after the mythical bird symbolizing rebirth, By the way, remember that phrase rebirth. Please remember this. They're not joking about this, and someone remind me to get back on the rebirth topic. Is bird simbolizing Rebirth played some friendlies in seven A side games last season, but now compete in the fifth tier in the northwestern region of Catalonia after being incorporated into a local club in the Barcelona suburb of Saint.
Speaker 2: Philieu de Legibubah. Can't say it that's okay.
Speaker 1: Spain passed a pioneering so called trans Write bill last year designed to make it easier to change a person's legal gender identity, but intolerance persists, with a record of three hundred and two cases the discrimination of violence against LGB so called TQ people in Catalonia in twenty twenty three, the quarter of which targeted so called transgender victims, according to data compiled by the region's observatories against LGB so called tphobia. Phoenix first game of the season in September twenty one and ended with a ready for this.
Speaker 2: Nineteen to zero defeat.
Speaker 1: Okay that for its fans and players, so called trans men having the right to play their favorite sport on equal terms is far more important than the score that comes from NBC News. Oh, by the way, it's not an opinion piece, it's news. When nothing is forbidden, all things are allowed. How is this compared to Sean p. Detycombs This way, no one says no, why not keep going? They didn't say no on that topic of rebirth. You must understand this, Please please understand this. When kids get cons into gender defiance, gender denial, if they're coaching this by someone who's deep into the cult of transgenderism, they will actually coach kids through a process of killing the old self, taking their old family photos, taking them if they can, if they can burn them, they're told to burn them. If they just have to bury them, they're told to bury them.
Speaker 2: To take some of your old.
Speaker 1: Underwear, your old children's toys, to burn or bury them. They prefer you burn them, and you go through a ceremony.
Speaker 2: You bury the dead boy and you raise.
Speaker 1: The living girl. You are reborn in the image of what and who. It's not Jesus, it's not God. But no one said no. That's how serious this stuff is. And again, back to the beginning of the program, God warned us as we walk through this dark times, remember God warned us in the shadows, you'll have Satan operating as an angel of light masqurading. That's going to happen. People are going to call good evil and evil good. That's going to happen. God set this all up for us. So what can we do? We can ignore to.
Speaker 2: Some degree.
Speaker 1: All of the side chatterer from the demons, and we can focus straight on God. Here's the thing we do in CrossFit. Sometimes in a very very difficult workout, one of the things you'll do is you'll choose an inanimate focal point. So I'm going to be churning through these reps. This is going to be very very hard. So what's my focal point?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's going to be that wallball over there, the one red wallball on the wall of black wallballs. I'm going to focus on that, and you're blinking? Am I so focused on the Word of God this way, knowing that this stuff has all been foretold. When you focus on it that way, you can begin to make some sense in some other things, such as, how has the government gone so completely nuts in relation to priorities related to storms? Is this coming off of the p Didty discussion?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's coming off of the so called transoccer team discussion, and it's a very natural transition. And I'll show what I mean because it goes to the corruption of the heart. Later today I'm going to chat with my friends and brother Zach Abraham, chief investment officer of Bulwork Capital Management, and he's told us many many times, if you look at the world financial history, when you see a world falling apart morally, you will see a world falling about financially. When you see a country whose finances have fallen apart, you'll almost always be able to go back and look at their morals having fallen apart. You can take this on a personal level. Funny thing happens to your finances when you get addicted to sex drugs, All of a sudden, there's less money. Gosh, how could that be? Is it because you're spending it all on sex and drugs? Yeah, that's exactly what it is. What's our country spending it on? Well, buying influence, paying off bribe partners. So your retirement account probably didn't factor in the degree of corruption that exists today. And if you're five to ten to fifteen years from retirement, you could probably get updated for today's reality because the rules are these, there's no rules. Here's what I would do is get a free consultation from Zach Abraham. He'll do this on a video call. They can do phones if you're out in the Seattle area. He'd be glad to sit you down and talk with you in person. He will look at every investment you have when you want to retire, and he'll tell if you are on track and if you're accounts are set up for active management.
Speaker 2: Are they being actively managed? Because that can.
Speaker 1: Reduce risk and volatility. So call them at eight sixty six seven to seventy nine risk. That's eight sixty six seven seven nine risk, or go to Know your Risk radio dot com. That's Know your Risk radio dot com and you'll be more than happy to chat with you.
Speaker 4: Investment advisory services offered through track Financial loc and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. The opinions expressed in this program er for general informational purposes only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual or on any specific security. Any references to performance of security so it thought to be materially accurate, and actual performance may different investments involved risk and are not guaranteed. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results Track twenty four three zero eight.
Speaker 1: So if you look at this now transition that we've gone through in the program we started with P Diddy, now we're up to this so called trans soccer team, and look at the thread where nothing is forbidden, all things are allowed because no one says no. The federal government is a no one says no place. When you're a boss man or a boss woman back there, you're a senator, a congressman, no one says no, and when people say no to them, it flat freaks them out.
Speaker 2: I got called.
Speaker 1: Into the office of a congressman once because his kid wanted to pitch a major, major technology thing to the committee. So you get a phone call from the congressman. Now that's a power move, because normally their people call you. He calls me and says, Todd, are you the Todd who runs technology? Kept saying Todd, Yes, I'm Congressman. I won't say his last time. It's a private discussion. And my son has been trying to reach you to show you a technology he has built, and he has been.
Speaker 2: Unable to reach you.
Speaker 1: So I thought I would reach out and ask you to come out over here. Yes, Congressman, I'll do that.
Speaker 2: So I go over to his office. There's this chief of staff.
Speaker 1: They pulled me into the ceremonial office, and they always have a principle there, very ready to get a one on one meeting, because they never want you to be able to say he made this or that promise. They always want to be two on one. So I sit down and the congressman says, my son has been on able to reach you. That's not true. Congressman, pardon me, that's not true. I replied to your son twice. He didn't build anything, sir. This isn't software he built. It's software he's licensed. This is something I can buy for ten percent of what he wants me to pay him to have it. He's a middleman. The look on that chief of staff's face was he was going to jump out of that chair and strangle me. The look on the congressman's face was absolute rage, and he pulled himself together. He said, so you won't take a meeting with him, Let's do it here. Let's meet in your office. I'll absolutely talk with him because he's your son. But that would be the only reason that I would chat with him is because he's your son. But the answers are going to change. With all due respect, Congressman, I can't spend the committee's money this way.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I'll call Michael Steele.
Speaker 3: You do that?
Speaker 2: Do you intend to work in this town for long? No? No, I'm leaving after this term.
Speaker 1: I said no, and before it went nuts, Michael Steele actually called me in and said, good job.
Speaker 2: Now, this is before it went nuts.
Speaker 1: It's very rare for people to say no, so you end up with situations like this. This is from a FEMA disaster preparedness meeting. Now imagine that these are your priorities. How did you get to this point because no one ever says no.
Speaker 2: Let's watch this.
Speaker 5: Video sparked a few things in my mind thinking about preparedness and how you said, you know, LGBTQIA people and people who have been disadvantaged already are struggling.
Speaker 6: They already have their own things to deal with. So you add a disaster on top of that, it's just compounding on itself. And I think that is maybe the why of why we're having these discussions, because it isn't being talked about, It isn't being socialized. We're not paying attention to this community. Thank you so much, Maggie, thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there are a couple of things that are intersecting in my mind here. One of them is the culture of emergency management as an organization, as an industry in the United States, specifically, not abroad.
Speaker 8: This has and my cat.
Speaker 7: Sometimes does this. She gets really loud suddenly, so you'll have to just allow for the little meality in the background.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: The shift that we're seeing right now is a shift in emergency management from utilitarian principles where everything is designed for the greatest good, for the greatest amount of people, to disaster equity. But we have to do more right and so this topic is intersecting, I think with a number of other topics where we have to look at policies and understand to what extent they have disadvantaged communities that had less assets, communities that had pre existing vulnerabilities in accessing disaster related recovery.
Speaker 1: Supports disaster equity. I dare you to try this with are your hurts? I dare you.
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: The white lady speaking there, If you're not watching the video. She's a white lady and she's showing her cred. Try this, God forbid, you're one of these people who's been harmed in this hurricane or the response to the hurricane, partly the aftermath of the hurricane to flooding.
Speaker 2: And let's say that you've broken both femurs.
Speaker 1: And you're laying there and I've never broken a femur, Praise God, but I know people who have. It's incredibly painful. You can bleed up very very quickly. The pain is shooting through your body. You're laying in the ground and you can't stand, and the waters are flooding up, and man, you're gonna drown. And here comes a helicopter and let's say, let's say it's the Coastguard, and the coast Guard guy's coming down and there's the basket and he's coming down and hey, you're good, We're gonna get you. And you stop and say, you are really white. I would prefer to be rescued by a black person. What can you get a black rescuer? I want rescue equity. That's not sane, it's not loving, and you don't have any capacity in a moment of disaster to look and see who's had the advantages in life and who hasn't. Yes, there are infrastructure differences, of course, areas without as much income or have been scammed and had their income taken by other stronger areas with the stronger representation, better lobbies.
Speaker 2: Of course that's true. But you don't You don't have the ability to be.
Speaker 1: God, to look into a circumstance and say, okay, let's rescue all the black people first. What if it's over there and it's a group of black billionaires, Oh, they don't exist. Do you know the amount of time people spend thinking about that. When I was fat, people thought I was stupid. I weighed four hundred pounds, and people treated me differently. Talk to a woman sometimes who's been through weight gang. People treat you differently because they make this instant judgment. Well, and then, of course what I had long hair to the middle of my back and the weird red beard and earrings.
Speaker 2: People treated me differently, But that was worthwhile.
Speaker 1: You should You shouldn't treat someone who chooses to look that way to feel that I earned every single bad interaction. Plus that were long denim shirts and a weird orange vest. So in that way, I was asking for it. I was being punishable those things. People can't change.
Speaker 2: Their height. It's a sin issue. It's a sin issue.
Speaker 1: We elect politicians who are tall. Did you know that it's taller? Are you more likely to are get elected? Why does this happen? Because no one says no. No one steps up and says, wait a minute, Saul, the first king over Israel was selected because God said, whatever, you guys want a human king, it's idiotic. You're going to be stolen from your kids, are going to be taken and put into service. They're gonna take your wineries, they're going to take everything. They're going to take your daughters. But fine, whatever, here's a tall dude, and.
Speaker 2: People say, yeah, stay's tall. And now we.
Speaker 1: Still have the same issue because no one said no. God warned us about all this stuff. He warned us about people who would put their interest above the interests of all others, including sometimes parents putting their interest above the interests of their kids. That is a misbalance that should not happen. Now, you have to feed the marriage. You have to make sure that the marriage is solid because the kids live on the marriage. But that's different than your individual interests, primarily raising your kids.
Speaker 2: My friend John got just slapped in the face with this here. He is super successful in digital marketing.
Speaker 1: Very well known in the email business and digital marketing business. He's driven some of the most successful digital campaigns in the history of business. His one son, his son is neurotypical. He's successful, he runs his construction companies now. And then his second son came. Now, imagine this moment, you're pregnant your second kids on the way, you.
Speaker 2: Go to the hospital and go to the doctor.
Speaker 1: You get your ultrasound, and the doctor comes in and he shows you that your son has a whole bunch of structural health problems.
Speaker 2: Already.
Speaker 1: They can see that his spine is not like other people's, the length of his limbs are different. He's probably going to be neuro atypical. And so the doctor pulls you said and says, hey, why don't we, you know, kill the baby. And John and his wife said, what, Well, he's never gonna have quality of life.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a drag on you forever. Why don't you try to get later.
Speaker 1: And they're refused because life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, and because they serve the Lord Jesus, so Alan is born, all those things come true. He's now thirteen, He's been through eighteen operations. He is effectively nonverbal because he's so high in the autism spectrum.
Speaker 2: But they serve Jesus.
Speaker 1: So they create a soap company because soap is something that society's always going to need. Unless you all want to be stinking, freaky, weird looking, stinky hippies. If you do, if that's good, then you bu But people will always need soaps. So they started Alan Soaps is a place for Alan to work. It's Alan Soaps dot com slash todd. Alan invents many of the fragrances. He works there every day. Now because of us and you buying soap from them, is now three people who work there.
Speaker 2: It's a three hund percent increase.
Speaker 1: And that's the mission of this company is to employ people like Alan.
Speaker 2: The soap is outstanding.
Speaker 1: It's made in America, it's all natural, and it's made by a family of three generations of soap making expertise. Get on board with this, go to Alan Soaps dot com slash todd, get ten percent off all their products, or just keep saying yes to the big companies. It's that simple, Alan soaps dot Com slash todd. So when no one says no, you end up with the Sean P. Diddy Coombs. You end up with a soccer team of girls playing boys and we're to pretend that they're boys. You end up with femas saying, hey, let's have disaster equity. Let's make sure that we're rescuing black people first, to which you could always say, okay, but who's blackest, who's whitest, who's most hispanic, who's most disadvantaged? And no one says no. So you arrive at a point where you have the White House coming out and saying.
Speaker 2: False false false false false.
Speaker 1: False, Nope, nope, nope, we never gave money that way, that never happened. Let's watch this video, as this is the White House responding to what is being described as Trump's claims about FEMA.
Speaker 2: Let's watch this.
Speaker 9: With more than one hundred people now confirmed dead, hundreds more still missing, Helen now the deadliest hurricane to hit the mainland US since Hurricane Katrina in two.
Speaker 2: Thousand and five.
Speaker 9: President Biden and Vice President Harris touring hard hit communities across the Southeast and earlier this week deploying active duty troops. Donald Trump preparing to make his second visit to Georgia today and claiming without evidence that the Biden administration is withholding aid from states including Georgia and North Carolina.
Speaker 1: They stall the FEMA money just like they stall it from a bank so they could give it to the They.
Speaker 2: Are illegal immigrants that they want to have vote for them this season. You know, they're trying to get them on the voters. We cannot let that happen.
Speaker 9: The White House pushing back against those allegations, releasing a statement that says this.
Speaker 2: Quote, this is false.
Speaker 9: The Disaster Relief Fund is specifically appropriated by Congress to prepare, for, respond, to, recover from, and mitigate impacts of natural disasters. It is completely separate from other grant programs administered by FEMA for DHS. Our panel is back here now. This has clearly become a big flashpoint on the right. Alex they're talking about they're tying basically immigration all the places where they feel stronger in with this disaster relief QUESTIONNN.
Speaker 1: Saying these are feelings now, Marj you that's CNN coming from the White House. This is all false, and they play this game. This is how they play it.
Speaker 2: In their response, Oh no, that's not FEMA money.
Speaker 1: Well, it's FEMA money, but then there's this other pool of money, so it's not really FEMA money.
Speaker 2: It's a different pool of FEMO money. So just it's like this.
Speaker 1: If you see a drug addict on the street and the drug axt says, please please give me money, and you give them food. Now, look, I can't give you money. Here's some food, here's some water. Now, please please please give me twenty dollars, and I promise you I will not spend it on drugs. I promise you, Okay, but I'm gonna follow you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So let's say that person takes the twenty bucks, goes into a store, buy some hygiene items and buys let's say socks. Congratulations, you didn't give them twenty dollars for drugs, but the twenty bucks they had in their pocket is now free for drugs. They play this game, and for CNN to say claiming without evidence, when we can simply do this together. Let's go see if we can find the evidence. Maybe all I have to do is say, guys, Cole, would you please play the next video for everybody.
Speaker 4: So now the.
Speaker 8: White House says that for those cities that they know are receiving an influx of migrants, that include New York City as you just said, Chicago, and here in Washington, d C. There is somebody from FEMA that Federal Emergency Management Agency ready and willing to really help those cities when it comes to management of these influx of migrants, including reimbursing some of those cities. That's a part of the kind of the response that the White House is now given.
Speaker 10: The Administration has been in regular touch with the cities, and FEMA regional administrators have been meeting with city officials on site to coordinate available federal support from FEMA and other federal agencies. Funding is also available through FEMA's Emergency Food and Shelter Program to eligible local governments and non profit organizations upon request to support humanitarian relief for these migrants. So FEMA regional administrators have been meeting with city officials on site to coordinate to coordinate available federal's support from FEMA and other federal agencies. Funding is also available through FEMA's Emergency Food and Shelter Program to eligible local governments and not non for profit organizations upon request to support humanitarian relief from migrant.
Speaker 1: For watching the video version. Then you noticed that the spokeslyer changed shirts.
Speaker 2: Because it's a separate occasion. They said it time and again.
Speaker 1: They were bragging about it, and CNN says Trump claims without evidence because Republicans feel this way. Is anyone at CNN management saying, don't do that, please stop lying. Is anyone in the high levels of journalism saying, hey, let's stop destroying our industry. Nope, No one's saying no, Which brings us to Kamala Harris. No one says no. You know that picture that she has with Sean p Di D Combs. Has anyone said, hey, how deep was your relationship?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: This is her responding to how she felt.
Speaker 1: This was literally recorded during the hurricane and the aftermath. And this is Kambala Harris describing how she felt.
Speaker 2: Let's watch welcome to call her daddie. It is good to be with you. Thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 10: We're in the final stretch of the election.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling. I'm feeling great.
Speaker 1: She is a person to whom people don't say no, and all things are allowed.
Speaker 2: She's different than Sean p. De Decombe's.
Speaker 1: Her sin nature is being applied differently. She the other day said it's really important to earn votes. You can't just expect to have him says a woman who earned zero votes.
Speaker 2: Woe to those who call evil and good evil, who call evil good and good evil.
Speaker 1: Remember this, God described it all. It's not as dark as we think because God has shed this light on it. He is light in him. There is no darkness at all. If it's helpful, just imagine this, the light walking ahead of us. When the light encounters the fake Angel of light, real light cancels out fake light. God warned this about times just as these, and these are the days.
Speaker 2: Through which the Lord has decided you will live.
Speaker 1: So what does he expect of you? What is your task today in this week? Lord, Thank you for reminding us there be times like this. Thank you for the blessing of being in the AFR studios today working with great people.
Speaker 2: This is the Todd Hermann Show.
Speaker 1: Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort
Speaker 2: To walk in the light of Christ.