Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jagram. Tonight is the Cult member live show tonight.
Speaker 2: Baby, go ahead, let's do this live thing, y'all. Fuck you will do it live.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it's called it's called for. I would say that we had a great conversation earlier with Stellium seven man. That guy, holy shit, we've had him on several times before.
Speaker 2: He was the one.
Speaker 3: He was one of the guys that was saying, uh that a lot of older rocks are like, I don't know, giant animal parts or something.
Speaker 2: No, he thinks they're human hearts from back in the day that like got petrified. And my question has always been for why just the heart, Like if it's a if it's enough to cook and petrify a muscle grouping or an organ or something, why just the hearts?
Speaker 3: But like Jacob, don't believe shit, so you know, you're you're more of a tougher cookie to crack, which I get it. I'm actually happy that we have that over here, like because I'm the one I believe everything, you know, Like I'm just like, oh shit, all right, I can see it. I can see it, you know, but you need you know. I'm the head in the clouds, hear the feet on the ground. That's that's what this show is all about.
Speaker 2: Baby, this is our dichotomy. But with that being said, our boy from Stelliam seven, what I didn't know about him is that he is the first confirmed arrest and imprisonment ever done for hacking computer hacking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Blue what Mike Wilgerson back in the uh what was it in the eighties, I believe maybe early nineties something like that. Yeah, he Yeah, that show is going to be coming out, dude, And it's actually a weird synchronicity. That show is actually coming out on Friday, and that will be the fortieth anniversary since he got arrested.
Speaker 2: I mean, for real, he did nothing with that for the record, Like he didn't go in and defraud a major corporation or steal from a bank. He basically was just fucking around and the fact that he was able to successfully hack into a couple of big servers was enough to get him imprisoned. But like, he didn't do anything the farious and he even showed everything. It's like, yo, I I was just doing this and this, and then even the media was like this kid went on a digital joy ride and it's like and hurt. Who whom was the afflicted party from his antics? Not one?
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's funny because in the uh, in the newspaper it kept on saying, cracker jack hack, you know, just just got just got cracked or something like that. And it was like, man, newspapers back in the day really were different.
Speaker 2: Fucking nineteen years old and you're just kind of dicking off with your computer, your old doss system and shit, and next thing you know, you're getting a knock on the door saying, you know, you've been served and you're getting sentenced to time because you you were just dicking off. Like it wasn't It wasn't even like you could see digital like printouts. There wasn't even pictures on the internet at this time. You ever seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Yeah, of course, you remember the very beginning of the movie where he's on his computer and he changed his absentee record from like nine to like two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah that. It was fucking that, Yeah, he did. He wasn't trying to gain anything out of it. It was just a see if I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, very conversation.
Speaker 3: That guy is a very interesting man like he I believe he lives in Spain and he travels all over Europe and South America and stuff like that. At all these like conspiracy conferences and stuff, I'm like, dude, what are we doing with our life? We should be doing shit like that. But kids, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was a kids and responsibilities and shit. Listen, when I get to be his age, hopefully I would just be in that manner, just going wherever the wind takes me. But as of now, I got I got duties.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of duties, man, I'm looking around and I don't see Timothy, unfortunately, because that was gonna be a fun conversation, okauz we ad we didn't get into a lot of the ship that was going on in the chat Timothy.
Speaker 2: Last week, where are you at, buddy? It's Halloween month, baby, let's get let's get spooky. Okay, Yeah, apparently last week in the chat, we didn't even see it. I like went back and looked for it. But somebody out of nowhere, no one asked for this, No why I was talking about this, whatsoever? Somebody decided I think slavery is a good thing. Changed my mind. And at first it was like, Okay, perhaps somebody's just kind of kicking the hornet's nest just for the lulls, you know, being not just then now right right, just you know, maybe this person's doing it to be an asshole and like it's it's mint in jest. But boy, and that the chat read very differently. Apparently this was this was not the way, and uh, you know, hey, maybe maybe that's why he's not here. Maybe it's a work scheduled thing. Maybe the cult members kind of scared him away. I don't know. I just saw the chat saying where's Pickle Yo. We do not know Jamie has fallen off the grid and and we don't know what the fuck is up with him. Something doesn't necessarily had to have happened to him.
Speaker 3: Maybe he just moved on. Maybe he's got some shit going on his life. I mean, you know, I mean people go through shit, and not even suggesting that he's actually even going through something. Maybe he just found like a I don't know, maybe a better podcast to listen to or something I don't know.
Speaker 2: Or I mean, maybe he's got a new work schedule there he's working Tuesday nights. Like I don't know, but to our understanding, nothing negative has happened to him. But yeah, he hasn't been on the live in a few weeks. Jamie Jameo, I know you're listening, bro, come back to the cult man Rick it is. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But getting over to the chat, I yeah, it's it's starting to get a little wild in the chat, so we got to catch up to it. Rose Chaos said, Yo, fam whatever.
Speaker 2: Rose, what up? Rose? You're here every Tuesday. I love it.
Speaker 3: Most of you guys are, and that's why it turns into like, that's why it's such a beautiful like family that we've created over here, because it's like a tradition. Everybody in the know kind of meets up at the same place at the same day on the same time. It's all awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude. I also, uh just went back and caught up on the chat. I let the Patreon chat get away from me for a couple of days. My apologies. I'll know, I don't really check it over the weekends, but uh, I didn't answer anything yesterday I should have, so I went back and answered everything this evening. Bro. I think we now confirmed have our youngest cult member, Homeboy, just turned nineteen and he lives in England. Oh, I was expecting a little younger. How old a spirit animal? What are you like? Twenty one? Twenty two? What old is he?
Speaker 4: I turned twenty seven in June?
Speaker 2: Bubble, d you look like a child.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you still get You're gonna get carted until you turn sixty.
Speaker 5: Probably, dude, I.
Speaker 4: Shoot you not.
Speaker 1: I shaved off and I look like I'm in like a a about a hit nineteen. It's not me joking that. That's me having a goat. I get id'd even by my uncle, who everything. He's the sheriff, he's a Sam needs an idea, But motherfucker.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's not necessarily a bad thing, you know. It just means you're gonna age slower gracefully. Yeah, each I find wine, but that's a good thing. But you know, Sam, he's got them Asian jeans.
Speaker 2: But because our program is not meant for children, right, and I don't know, we may have a thirteen year old cult member out there. I fucking hope not. All right, if you're that young listening to us, we need to talk to your parents.
Speaker 3: But no, look, there is no proper age to open up that third eye, sir.
Speaker 2: Some of the things we talk about are definitely not for uh, for the youths.
Speaker 3: I mean, so that's probably not a good idea.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: You know, apparently Wu Tang Clan was for the children, but the cult conspiracy we're for the adults. That that should go without saying. But as of this moment, our youngest confirmed cult member nineteen years old from I think he said, Lincolnshire, England. So it's pretty cool to hear from like people from across the pond and I see you Joe from the other pond across that way, which this is cool. I like this. I like how our community is growing and including so many different people from so many different walks of life. The shit's badass. Yeah, don't believe nothing. You had your hand up.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're telling me to believe everything with that double negative.
Speaker 2: Not sure.
Speaker 7: I will say that. My one child is like tries constantly to listen to this every Tuesday, is like lurking, and I'm like, no, this isn't that for you all? Yeah, I'm like no, no, no, you're eleven, go away.
Speaker 2: I don't even let my own kids listen to this. And even so, my oldest he asked me if he could listen to my Cajun Nights show that I shoot every Wednesday night. Go check it out on Patreon, you know. But I was like so at first, Yeah, I don't have a problem with it. The first episode that he started watching, within five minutes, we're talking about child sex trafficking rings, and it's like, never fucking mind, new new. Now, I don't need him to be unaware of the world he's living in. Yes, but at the same time, there's a way to present some very negative concepts to your child on a podcast as you're you know, talking about it in this manner is not the way that I personally want to tell my kids about the evil of this world. So it's like, yeah, yeah, never mind, Okay, Nope, probably not a good idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my nieces and nephew and my daughter, they every time I go over there, well not my daughter, but everybody over there on my sister's side, every time I go over there, open up that third eye, they just like scream it.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious. Oh dude. It depends on which group of my family members I'm around. Some of them don't understand like the podcasting game or how long we've been doing this. So some of them that are kind of out of the loop on it, like, so, uh, how's your little podcast going? And I'm like, my little podcast is uh becoming my career and it's doing very well. And then other family members are like super into it and they're like, bro, tell me everything. What's the latest. What have you been looking into what? I'm like, Bro, it's Tuesday and by now I've looked into five different things and it's not even lunchtime yet, Like it's very difficult for me to answer that question, man. And then next thing you know, I'm at a Thanksgiving gathering and somebody asked me what adrenochrome is and I'm like, fux see I did. I don't want to do this at a family get together. But now I'll be that kid, not.
Speaker 4: That's my job.
Speaker 2: I am that uncle sitting across the table at the Thanksgiving gathering. That's just ruining it for everybody else. They know better than to ask me questions. I'll say that much.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, So Joe said, good afternoon, Raven Lee said, hey everyone, Spirit Animals said about to win a one v two me versus my brother and his friend. It's nine to nothing on Rocket League. It's been a minute since I played in Rocket League.
Speaker 2: Class Rocket League is That's that's what's up.
Speaker 3: I just discourage whenever I see everybody flying, I'm like, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I mean, you just set the game parameters to where there's no rockets. It's more fun with them. But I will say that you can't keep it basic if you want to go that way. It's like it is the new version of uh one v one in Rust. You remember that.
Speaker 3: It reminds me kind of like of twisted Metal.
Speaker 2: Actually, okay, okay, but it's just like, you know, if you have a disagreement with your buddy, it's like, you know what, meet me and Rust, motherfucker. And it was this one map that was like way too small to have any kind of real like you know, team death match that was worth the fuck, But one v one on Rust that's where we draw the line on whose man and whose child? In this conversation, Rocket League is becoming that and I'm fucking here for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pop culture now, spirit Adam, We'll go ahead.
Speaker 1: Sir, So I'm not that great at as. I only have like five hundred and seventy hours in the game.
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's over the spen of like two years. So I'm not that great at it. Well, I'm good enough where I can fuck up my buddy, who who's my brother? He no, lies it a lot. He's that like diamond and we do threes. He got me doing a tournament last night. I was, yeah, I was doing But I'm a I'm definitely a solos player.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 4: Get me, Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 2: But my son fucking trounces me in anything video game, which is cool in one sense, but another sense. I just introduced him to Double oh seven Golden Eye and he's like, wait, well, how do you do this? And it's like, ah, yes, let me teach you the old ways.
Speaker 1: Dude, drop the mind in the hate stat Yeah, I actually still have that. I still have my sixty four, my grandmother's and all uh I had. I had the Donkey Kong Island three D and Don Kong went around with a banana gun.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, bringing it all the way. They just don't make games like they used to.
Speaker 4: They don't have the passion.
Speaker 2: Right, we'll see e A just got bought out by the Saudis, so it's very possible that we're going to see some unhinged video games come out. So maybe we can.
Speaker 3: Get another version of Madden since we've had the same fucking one for twenty years. You know, it's like the iPhone. They just don't know how to make it better anymore.
Speaker 2: Let's just bring back NFL Blitz and quit playing with the dumb shit Due Union.
Speaker 3: Yeah with that, the Big d said that too, Pop goes the weasel said, what's up.
Speaker 2: Beautiful people, Tony coming in with the smoke? I love it, dude. Good evening, nephelim are still fake.
Speaker 3: Send your hate to me, not to Jonathan ah shit coming from He's.
Speaker 2: Here for all the smoke. How dare you? You didn't even read the Bible, Tony. You're not even a believer, Tony. You don't deserve to have an opinion on this, Tony. That's all. Tony might be the one of the most stirring of the pot Christians I've ever met in my life. Like, and I'm not saying that in a demeaning way. Everybody's inside of their onions and you know, I respect Tony's opinion immensely, but like, yeah, most of the Book of Genesis is probably just bullshit, and it's like break whoa how bro?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: But here's a white hat, right, Yes, Tony is here just collecting the smoke like it's fucking pokemon. I swear to God, dude, I love it. Uh, Joelle, what to do my dude, dude?
Speaker 8: I just want to say about that about last week the guy that came on here and straight up started saying, you have no right to talk about the Bible because you haven't read it. He was so strong and firm in his beliefs, and he was really strong and firmanent his beliefs about the slavery too, apparently, but look how bad fast he backtracked about that.
Speaker 2: So how can you take his beliefs.
Speaker 9: On his faith?
Speaker 2: So how can we take that? I think's thelation?
Speaker 8: If he within an hour he was like, no, never mind, I changed my mind on slavery. Won't Maybe we can lean his mind, but the butt.
Speaker 2: But even still, the indentered servitude conversation, like look, okay, yes, there is a clear difference between slavery and indentured servants, but keeping even Biblically speaking, you could beat the shit out of your indentured servants and rape them and all of the things. They were your slave, but it had an end date. That was the only fucking difference. And then, oh, you couldn't hit them more than forty times because that was reserved only for animals. You know, that's facts. But you could beat the fuck out of them thirty nine times for an offense, and then thirty nine more times for a separate offense, and thirty times more. It didn't make it that much of a difference. It was like anyway, it's.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, Like I'm not I'm not saying anything about like people are religious that are religious in general. I'm just saying him, see, hey, I'm so offended that you is what I believe in, and you shoul gonna say this about what I believe in. But then once he was serious about slavery thing, and then I'll look at her backtrack, he was like, nevermind, guy, sorry, I believe in slavery anymore.
Speaker 2: Like all right, yeah, listen, y'all, that's not how Christians are supposed to take the book. I feel like I shouldn't have to say that, but fucking hell. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody's cool with slavery until they are one, and then they're against it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things.
Speaker 2: I'm for the record, I'm a Christian who's not cool with slavery, and I've never been one. I just were all clear on the same page here. I don't think we need to like I didn't actually think we needed to have that conversation in twenty twenty five, but for fuck's sake, here we are. But the internet, we're all clear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one ring to rule them all what to.
Speaker 7: Do, just just so weird clear. He's just like I actually screenshoted it. He says that biblical time, slavery was a good thing and that going into slavery to buy a house he would do for his family at any point. He also goes on to talk about how you know slavery, the slaves shouldn't be murdered, but if the slave steals from their master, including digital servitudes, then they should have their hands cut off. Like he tripled tripled down on. As I explained to him what it meant, he was like, No, slavery is a good thing. So like good old Timothay when you're ready to have that fight. I'm here for you in every capacity.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, bringing the receipts, you know.
Speaker 3: And I I mean, look, I don't like to talk shit about behind people's back or anything like that.
Speaker 2: But it was kind of warranted.
Speaker 3: We we forgot to mention I don't want to say we forgot to mention it. I didn't know that that was going on, so that's why we decided to just glaze over it.
Speaker 2: And that was on me.
Speaker 3: I mean, he deserved all the smoke. But he's he's a young guy. What is he twenty four or something like that. I don't know anymore. I thought Samuel was thirteen.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know how what he was. And again, Timothy, I'm sure you're gonna be listening to this tomorrow or whenever. You might even jump in this later on this evening. I don't know. Boot I'm hoping that now, because you tripled the fuck down, I'm hoping that you've seen the error of your ways and in the past week you've done a fair amount of research and soul searching, and that you will come back with a whole different outlook and perspective. But yeah, you brought that one onto yourself, big dog. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: He probably can't cancel his Patreon membership already.
Speaker 2: Not no, he still has it, I know that much. But like you gotta understand that's Can you imagine somebody saying that, like you know, Lynch mobs were actually a really good thing that protected the nbel himself. Change my mind. It's like whoa, whoa, All right, so you're just you're you're wanting heat, you're wanting smoke, and then immediately after that be like, okay, maybe they weren't good, but Jim Crow laws were cool, but anyway, moving on, It's like no, no, no, no, no, motherfucker, no, you brought this on yourself. Don't get mad when the world comes down on you.
Speaker 3: But ye, all right, Dougie my blunkin sir, what it do?
Speaker 10: Man, Jonathan, I got some meat for you.
Speaker 2: Let's go, baby. You've been attacking.
Speaker 10: Santa Claus on the last few episodes. You called him fat, he said he didn't exist, well, he eats his cookies. This is terrible, I believe in Santa.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to break it to you, brother, but no, sh all I was trying to say is that he's like, you know, an eggregre basically right, like a tulpa.
Speaker 10: And he's real because we believe in him.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think that everybody that believes in something makes it real. I'm not even trying to diminish it. That was That's kind of my magical mind how it goes about it.
Speaker 10: You're getting cold for Christmas. You were pretty rude on him, and you attacked I keep pulling asleep on these things because of the time difference. You attacked Jacob on that uh Noah's Ark episode. Oh yeah, he gotta protect my man. I'm glad you apologized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what that. I didn't mean that apology. I take it all the way back.
Speaker 2: Oh no, but we believed it though, Jonathan, we believed it. Do you believe so it happened exactly? It's true to your heart, sir.
Speaker 10: You have me cracking up so bad about like the mama dog eating the down syndrome pups. All I kept thinking about was if someone had incest and you know, like with their sister, would the sister have to eat the down syndrome babies.
Speaker 2: Probably automatically ones? Oh my goodness.
Speaker 10: That was a great episode, by the way, Thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Dude, that ship there. I didn't know that about dogs realistically until a couple of years ago. I was looking into breeding my dog and my dad, who bred amstaffs, which are like second cousins to pippules. He told me that. He's like, listen, don't get freaked out whenever you come home and find this. Around that time, my neighbor had bred a litter of bully pits, and they came home and there was like three out of the seven were gone, and there was like a couple of rib cages and a leg left, and it was like a whole thing. And I'm like, oh, oh, for real, for real, and like it's like, no, no, dear, We'll even eat their babies if something's fucked up with the kid. Like that's how this goes in the in the world of nature. And I'm like, oh, so humans are the only ones that like coddle like that? Interesting? Okay, cool.
Speaker 10: I do have one more thing for Jonathan. If you notice the round earth in the background, sir, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm aware.
Speaker 3: And as a matter of fact, let me do you one better baby.
Speaker 2: Oh go fellow globe tart up. Look at that. What is this the roundness?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the desktop, and I don't know. Oh yeah, it's kind of just a regular one.
Speaker 2: But Dougie, you're in Philly, correct.
Speaker 10: I'm right outside of Philly, like about forty five minutes to an hour away.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, dude, I look forward to meeting you in November when I make my way that way.
Speaker 10: Yeah, keep in touch absolutely, fuck yeah yeah, and then we can talk about the round earth. I believe in it.
Speaker 2: It is, Jacob. It's really sorry, Jath No, that's okay. I mean, hey, I'm okay with people poking fun at me. That's only right.
Speaker 3: Poke fun at everybody else's beliefs.
Speaker 2: It's a fun thing in my head. It's a globe.
Speaker 3: No, that thing is flat, dude. That thing is flat. I can see over the curve and.
Speaker 2: Quite globular. Spirit animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 4: Yeah sorry.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking about the episode that y'all y'all did about the Katars and all, and how they were treated at like lepers, and then how the lepers were really outcast and they really shouldn't have been able to do anything.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't the Cathars. It was what was it the could go, could go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. Anyway, he was about the lepers. Do y'all not remember King Baldwin of Jerusalem, the letter King?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after he had had like one of the most successful victories against Saladin on the ball.
Speaker 4: Had to wait until he died.
Speaker 2: It's mind blowing that a kid that young who had like, yeah, he had a background and he was brought up to be a military leader in this way. I get that. But even still, Saladin was one of the greatest generals in history, almost bar none. And I mean, yeah, you can make the argument that Scipio was better, and you can make the argument that Julius Caesar was better. There have been some that were better. I understand that, but especially of the Middle Ages, Saladin was s tier as far as generals go. And he was getting fucking dunked on by a twenty one year old leper. It's mind blowing. But they actually had an immense respect for each other.
Speaker 3: So I was imagine if you had like like regular like today's day and age commentary on those battles that were going on back in the day, you know, like, oh, here he goes, he is getting t bag for the wind, you know, just like dumb ship like that.
Speaker 1: We need Logan and Pat mcfe as the commentators.
Speaker 3: Yes, that'd be dope, Yes, it would be white boy, wizard.
Speaker 5: Girl.
Speaker 2: What up, little girl.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to say, how much of trust m like our poor Jacob here. You know, he loves his Bible on the truths, but in my opinion, that Bible says for unless we live in a snow bloat and.
Speaker 2: He's just like.
Speaker 9: Just trips me out.
Speaker 5: I'm still not sold one way.
Speaker 3: But why dividing the waters from the waters?
Speaker 2: How do you explain that, Jacob? Like, just forget the firmament.
Speaker 3: But what is what are the waters that are dividing from the waters? I mean, are we saying that space is water up like actual water, not fluid like a gas.
Speaker 2: I mean like it's said water. Okay, I understand. And we're also talking about the dudes writing this in I mean, arguably Moses was the first person to put pen to paper to write the Torah, which is where that is talked about with the firmament and the separation of the waters and these things the Book of Genesis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not through their interpretation. It's literally messages from God, is it not.
Speaker 2: I do believe that yes, no, no, no, I believe that it's divinely inspired word from the Lord. Yes, I'm with you one hundred percent. That being said, I don't believe that that is the all encompassing explanation to everything. Ever, Like the Bible tells us nothing about the rings around Saturn, so clearly there's no rings around Saturn. No, no, it's just not important enough to make it to the book.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but I mean we're not really too concerned about Saturn. Talking about Earth here, I think that's a little bit more important than the rings around Saturn.
Speaker 2: It is, and I'm making an example. Right. They don't tell us every single thing there is to know about every single thing. He's giving us the bare bones answer of here A plus B equal C. And if you want to go deeper into it, you totally can. But as far as being biblical, there's only certain things that really need to be spoken of and certain things that aren't really that important. There is somewhere around two hundred verses out of like was over seventy thousand. I think we looked it up once upon a time. It's been a minute, so forgive me, but there's like two hundred verses that bring up things that might suggest a flat earth as opposed to everything else in the book that tells us how important it is.
Speaker 3: It's like less than less than one hundredth that's a weird way of putting it. Though somebody tells you something two hundred times, you're just like, man, it's only two hundred times they told.
Speaker 2: Us, but it's not direct two hundred times. There's like something about the angels being scattered to the four corners of the Earth. Okay, that's a thing, and like see flat Earth confirmed. It's like, so that could not have meant north, southeast, and west. That's not at all. It was talking about corners on a flat, square surface. That's what we're saying. But then that goes against the flat earth narrative of it being a disc because there's no corners on a disc, and it's it's not important enough for us to really spend that much time in I'm gonna be. You look at the word for firmament, and it also could be matrix, which is like the embryotic sack that a baby comes out of. Firmament also means horizon, So the blue water is on the ground and the blue sky. They put a horizon between the two to separate them. Yeah, that makes sense to me. So, but the sky is not water though? Does water not come from the sky, Well, it.
Speaker 3: Comes from the clouds, but it's said to be the firmament, is something there holding back the waters that are above it.
Speaker 2: I am personally of the belief that space might be something more hook in to a fluid. And again, I don't know, dude, I wasn't there when it was rac It's kind of weird though.
Speaker 3: Literally he's getting this message literally, as I mean, if we're to believe what it says literally from God. So that's where it's like confusing to me because it's like, is God dumbing it down or was yes? You know, uh, what's his name like? To dumbed down?
Speaker 2: To really interpret it? I don't know. I believe that God dumbed things down the same way. Like I've used this example of a million times. How do you explain to a six year old where babies come from? You don't lie to them, you tell them truth, You don't tell them all of the truth. You dumb it down and you let it be that. Yeah, I don't think that it takes what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't think that it takes a genius to like accept that there may be stars in the sky.
Speaker 2: Though, well, it talks about the stars and it says to mark your calendars and seasons by the stars in the sky. So like that, You're right, that's talked about.
Speaker 3: So why was you start with the water though? Like you could have said anything else. Could have said empty space, could have said, you know, a vacuum, could have said you know, oh it's it's nothing this and you're just inside of a dream.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but like just water. That's to the person writing this in fourteen hundred and fifteen hundred BC, give or take, how would they have understood that a vacuum was not something that they understood at that point. Neither is the emptiness of space, or even if you were to say there's only air to a certain point and then there's no air, that would have not made any kind of contextual sense to them. Hell, humans only started flying one hundred and fifty years ago, give or take. Like that's this would have been outside of the realm of anything that they would have been able to conceptually understand by the way, I'm actually in agreeance with you.
Speaker 3: I don't think that the Bible tells anybody about what the shape of the earth is. I think that it's all symbolic, so I don't think they should take any of it literally. And if I don't think that you should take any of it literally, then the corners, in my opinion, probably would mean the four Cardinal Directions, right, Like, that's just that that just makes the most amount of sense unless they were talking about the four elements, you know, that's the only thing that I can think of, but probably the four Directions, Ashton, your thoughts there.
Speaker 5: Uh. I was gonna touch on a few other things that there is an episode maybe back in December on the Live where I explained what I thought the flat Earth was, but I don't want to get into it again. I was just gonna go back onto the uh, the Cago episode. So Jonathan, you you know a little bit of Portuguese, right, A little bit?
Speaker 2: I I mean, I I know cuss words.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So ship is co goo that's right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Actually my ex told me about.
Speaker 5: The whole episode. I was just waiting for you guys to make that connection. I was like, damn, because my Portuguese coworker used to call my buddy, like one of my best friends cacal because he just they.
Speaker 3: Say that in Spanish too, from what I heard. But yeah, yeah, like a fun dude, a fun cuss word or a cuss phrase. I guess is if you would say a or no is like you scared me or something like that.
Speaker 2: Damn it. There's another one that it was on the tip of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's a couple of fun ones out there, like my son, my son, he's we're trying to raise my son to be like by trilingual actually, but uh, to to say give me a kiss, we say debajil and that's like I always say dibajel popeye, which is give daddy a kiss, you know. Yeah, but just fun things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the could go. Uh, there was a couple of different variants of their title. Could go is the one that you will most likely find when looking for records and things. But yeah, if you that could have been just a moniker to call them shit by different groups, that is absolutely a possibility. It's it was an.
Speaker 5: Interesting episode, but the last few are pretty good.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: I Like, I was listening to the new one today and the football analogy. That was like, that was great. That was a perfect way to spin that.
Speaker 2: You know, appreciate it. Man, that literally came right off the dome. But I was like, all right, how could I put this in a way that I know Jonathan will be able to figuratively and possibly literally take the ball and run with it. And I was like, you know what this is? I forget what that was in reference to now. It was in reference to everybody feeling like they're the MVP of every single play, but in reality, they all have to do their part in order to get the overall job done. That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: One last thing, uh, I was speaking on the last few episodes. Uh. I listened to two of them today, the UH the other one with the the UH, the spirit whatever that guy's name is, like Peter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 5: I think you guys are both right and that uggres are real where you can manifest your own sort of thought forms that exist outside of you. But also I think Jacob's right too, where there's thought forms that exist outside of you that are demonic or angelic and you really don't have control over them even if you make communication with them.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's anything's possible. There's no like these things almost like require a certain level of faith because you're talking about the unseen, the untestable, like the there's no way of getting absolute truth on it outside of just having a certain belief and letting that belief kind of shape your perception of reality. You know, at least that's what I'm coming to understand, because you ask, you ask somebody. You know it's a it's a demon, or you know, it's a ghost, it's a spirit, it's a whatever. Like everybody has like their own thing. Some people don't even believe in any of that. They only believe in what's right in front of them, So to them, it doesn't exist, you know. So it's weird about how perception does shape reality, which is actually like what I'm most interested in, you know, Like how crazy is it that, you know, whenever you start looking at something, like really shift your attention towards something and you start seeing it all the time, or maybe you know, like I remember whenever, dude, one of my first conspiracies ever was like I dove super hard into flat Earth, right and whenever I it like clicked in my mind. After a little while because I was like super obsessed with it. When it clicked in my mind, I literally walked outside and I was like, holy shit, Like my mind clicked into flat Earth mode. So now I'm looking at all of the Earth as flat and if nothing else. It's it's a very like crazy paradigm shift. Like it's you know, just changing your perspective on certain things.
Speaker 2: Man, it really does.
Speaker 3: It's It's quite the thing because most people never change their perspective.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Most people just believe that they're inherently right about everything that everybody else is wrong and I have the right perception. It's only when people become open minded that they're able to see these paradigm shifts and these perspective shifts, and they're able to look at the world in a different way. You're able to be sympathetic and empathetic towards other people for believing certain things and stuff like that. You know, It's it's it's fun, dude, It's a it's a trip full on.
Speaker 5: That's totally true, man. I mean, like, I don't follow any sort of religion or god, even though I grew up Witholicism. I mean, I just know that that thing is showing me every aspect of I manifested this way here for these people. I manifested this way here for these people. But it's all the same damn thing, just manifesting differently for whoever needs it. It's it's I am who I am, and I will be who I will be. And what that means to me is it manifest as it's required to for what it's required to do for whoever.
Speaker 3: Dude, And you know what's here's a here's a weird synchronicity. So fun fact, this is episode nine and twenty two. Okay, that number probably doesn't mean much to anybody, except it is like, followed me for forever, right, like, And I was telling Jacob about it one time. Where do we go on a road trip? Oh, up to South Carolina?
Speaker 2: Right and oh yeah, that for the Carolina carnage where you uh you squired for me at the fucking Boohurt comp That was fucking dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was fun. But we left like super early. It was like, I don't know, was it like late at night or early in the morning. It was like three in the morning or something like that. And and I was telling Jacob, and you know, me and him, we were always over at Christy Shop, right, that's when we were shooting in person all the time. And when he came to pick me up in order for us to go on this road trip, I was like, bro, I'm telling you, I cannot stop fucking seeing this number. It is like haunting me, this nine twenty two. Everywhere I turn, if I look at a billboard, if I see a phone number, if I see anything it look could literally be like a number on a page or something like that.
Speaker 2: It's just always catching me, you know.
Speaker 3: And Jacob's like, I don't know, man, you know he don't believe in that shit, and legit, I shit you not.
Speaker 2: We get in the car.
Speaker 3: It is three o'clock in the morning, there are no cars on the road except for one, and that one car had a nine to twenty two license plate. Five minutes after I told him about it, I was like, bro, I'm telling you, I'm not full of shit.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing it all the time.
Speaker 3: You're seeing it right here too, Like what a weird coincidence that was, though, Jacob, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I remember that. I was thinking, like, Okay, I don't really know what to tell you. There is a possibility that is a coincidence, but also you did you did just tell me that this number follows you?
Speaker 3: I mean, fuck told you, like not even five minutes before we saw it. So yeah, anyway, shout out two episode nine.
Speaker 5: I listened to an older meta episode. I think you were interviewing Lord Byron with Sean and he had mentioned something about the Quran having nineteen, and I was like, damn, nineteen, that's followed me forever. It's followed me for like ten years at least now, And so I looked into that a little bit. There's not a whole lot on it, but I'd be interested to hear more about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's fun looking into number symbolism and everything. You know, usually one is the first step. It's the first thing. It's the thing that is firstborn or whatever. You can't create with one. It just represents a single dot, right Like, it's not even a line yet. You need two to create a line and three to create the triangle and so on. But like, and then once you get up to nine, it is it's almost finished, right Like, if you're looking at numerology, it's all about like one through ten, and then you know, you can look into master numbers eleven, twenty two, thirty three, whatever. But like most numerology is just from one to ten, and ten doesn't even necessarily count. Ten represents two things. It represents the end and the beginning. So anybody out there that's just looking and trying to find symbolism of certain numbers, you can see it in it.
Speaker 2: The occult is they pay.
Speaker 3: Attention to this, And this is why I pay attention to it, because I'm like, dude, if they're using it, I want to know what to look for, you know. So nine means like you're almost done, you're almost there kind of thing, and one is like you're starting over. So I don't know if that helps at all.
Speaker 5: But that's a relatively new thing too. Like the Mayans they use just base twenty, like we haven't used base ten forever. Babylonians and Sumerians I think they used base sixty. It's either one of them.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, it's a numbers are weird.
Speaker 5: Hours seconds at three hundred and sixty degrees in the circle. They use base sixty to do that. All right, that's all I got. I'll leave it be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, did Luke said?
Speaker 3: I just Luke said, I just want to make a clarification on what Jonathan said. You can come in here and talk shit about us, but do not ever disrespect a beard unforgivable.
Speaker 2: I must agree and concur with my boy Lucathan at this time. The man speaks facts. Good stuff there.
Speaker 3: Luca spirit Animal posted his that ass weapon.
Speaker 2: On Rocket League. Very nice.
Speaker 3: Damn to be Alive said, Yo, what up? Fellas to be Alive? Joel said, bro, I want to hear the stuff you found found out about Paul. Yeah, I think we agreed that we're going to do that on Meta because I just my goal is not entirely to like get everybody to hate me. That's like I want. I like, That's genuinely not my goal.
Speaker 2: So I should have mentioned this too. As far as the Polishtian, I think is what they were called, you know that it was actually a set right. Yeah, very similar to the Cathars, who were more of the Gnostic beliefs.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Well those were, you know, the followers of Paul. It's not necessarily the same shit that went in the Bible about Paul.
Speaker 2: No, not at all exactly. They were using a lot of Gnostic texts that they believed came from Paul, and so it was a whole other thing which we could have that conversation one day. I feel like, as at least at this time, we probably need to take a hard pause on the quote unquote debunking of biblical things. But I'm still down to have that conversation on the cult, and I would like to bring on a pastor and a biblical scholar to talk about these things, as well as somebody who is on the opposite side of it, that is saying that people that claimed that their Christians are actually just following Paul, not Jesus. I think that's a fascinating conversation, I'll tell you what, because I think that there would be a lot of talking over in that sense.
Speaker 3: It would be interesting to have somebody on to represent the validity of why Paul is in the Bible, and then another separate episode of somebody saying it doesn't belong in the Bible, and then we make them clash, you know what I'm saying, Like, I want to get like full stories on each side as to why.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean maybe wait, we'll definitely we're gonna put a pin in that one for now. Uh. You know, behay in the future, I could see us doing that episode one hundred percent. Yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: But a Cathar episode's coming up, so so that's gonna be a fun one. And I'm not gonna even really get too far into their beliefs and the Gnostic stuff, and I'm it's basically just gonna be about the Cathar genocide basically.
Speaker 2: But you can't separate that from their beliefs because that's why that happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's why it happened, but that's not a good reason why it happened.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for the episode, honesee. I was literally just doing a little more research into them because I've looked into the Cathars before. It's an interesting minute.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting thing because it depends on what angle are you reading it from, because if you hear it from the Catholic angle, they feel righteous and justified. And I mean, Saint whatever the fuck his name was, I came it was a weird name, is like justified like for being that guy that took care of the Cathars and no mention of how many thousands of lives were killed. But then you hear it from the Cathar side right, Like, I went to this full on it. It's a website called Cathar dot info, one of the most awesome websites I've ever visited in my life, Like, so full of knowledge, and it seems like a different story.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. Maybe we'll present both of them and just get it from both angles. Did you know that there is actually in the last few decades, there's been a pretty solid debate going on if the Catar has ever actually existed at all. Yeah, I'm sure there is no no, hear me out, because if you look at the time and place, there is a possibility. And I'm not saying that I believe this personally, I do believe that there was a Cathar genocide the took place. However, there are scholars out there that are saying that the Catholic Church created a boogeyman to scare people back into attending church, and they made up this entire thing about Cathars, all of the sources about them. It's very similar to how the druids. Right, we know that Druids existed. We have no records from the Druids because that's not how they do All of our well, because they didn't write things down. All we have as far as the Druids, are a few scant sources from Rome. When it comes to the Cathars, we have no Cathar like quote unquote legitimate Cathar liturgy. We have mostly stories about them written by the Catholics who hated this group. And it's like you got to take every single claim with a massive grain assault. Then we have some books that they claim we're a part of their literature and a part of their like their religious beliefs, but most of those were written about one hundreds of years after the crusade took place. And it's like, okay, well is this first person, is this third person? Is this? It's it's very very interesting to look at. And again I'm not saying that I agree that Cathars weren't a thing. I believe that that genocide took place one hundred percent. But this is one of those times where history was written by the victors, and whatever you think you know about a group typically comes from the people that decided what you would hear about the group.
Speaker 3: Interesting that you just said it that way. It was written hundreds of years after it actually happened. How can we verify its truth?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm saying that as far as they're like their Holy Book if you want to call it that, right, like, uh, the Secret Supper for instance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an interesting read. By the way, I didn't even get all the way through it, but wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: And if you read it, then you'll understand why the Catholic Church came after them as hard as they did. Like it was completely heretical, but.
Speaker 3: Good enough reason to dude, Literally, this is I And I can't remember the name of the king. I'm not super I didn't, you know, do the research literally rate before the show, but I.
Speaker 2: Know that was Pope Innocent the third No, no, it's king.
Speaker 3: I can't remember which king it was, but it was a king that was like basically go in there and kill them all and let God decide which ones are Cathars and which ones are Catholics, right, because they were going in into like villages and just killing everybody, men, women, children, didn't matter if you were Cathar or not. Like, we're taking out this entire fucking village and so like, that's that's beyond genocide to me.
Speaker 2: But there really wasn't many children, because again they were very, very very Gnostic, and the Gnostics believed that sex was evil. Children were the ultimate evil. As a matter of fact, there was a direct quote from one Cathar woman who was pregnant and one of her Cathar women friends was like, you need to pray to God that he removes that demon from your belly before it ever breathes there. Yeah, they hated children.
Speaker 3: Well, they didn't necessarily hate children. I think that's probably coming from a Catholic point of view. But from what I found is that they believe that just incarnating as a human was inherently evil, right, and so they believe that they did and believe in like they they actually said, if you're going to have sex, like, just don't do it to like procreate. Don't don't do it to procreate, right like, because they didn't want to bring another soul and trap another soul into a human body.
Speaker 2: And you know they wanted the even married couples to not have sex.
Speaker 3: Well, it's debated on I mean, I know we can get into it on the cast Bar episode.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking pumped, dude, And I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Doing a little bit of that research, they were talking mad shit about the Catholics and one of the crazy things. And I'm sure you'd probably already know this that uh, and I'm sure it's no longer a talking point, but at least back then, the Catholic Church was pushing that it was it was more of a sin to masturbate than it was to rape somebody.
Speaker 2: Do you know? That depends on which which scholar you're talking about. Some of them absolutely believe that. And then I think it was Martin Luther himself that was basically like, look, masturbation is a sin, and we can agree to that, but also, if you don't tell these people how to, like, a dude is gonna come okay, and either he's gonna do it into a woman or into his shirt okay, now, realistically which one's gonna have worse effects? And it was like, I mean, all right, that's fucked up. Though no, no, I'm definitely agreeing that masturbation is definitely not as bad or worse than raping someone. That's fucking insane. But I mean, yeah, day and Age wild shit.
Speaker 4: Samuel, go ahead, sir, Okay, that's fucked up. You don't got to do that to somebody.
Speaker 5: But my.
Speaker 6: Dad.
Speaker 1: One of the one of the things he would always like to each, Well.
Speaker 4: I just blown up.
Speaker 1: My dad always says, is it is better to put your seat into the belly of a whod than it is to spit it on the ground.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. That's actually a myth. That's not even in the Bible. It goes back to a very specific instance where this dude was.
Speaker 1: He was supposed to give his father children because his brother died, and he was supposed to take his brother's widow as his new wife because at that point a woman, it would it would doing not just just on hoba, on the family if he did not do such.
Speaker 2: So wait, he pulled out and came on the ground and he was punished.
Speaker 3: Forge does it literally say better in the belly of a whore? Though like in the Bible, legit like word for word.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll look up their actual.
Speaker 3: I remember us looking this up and it wasn't in there, Like did we look this up a couple of years ago when we were still over at Christie's because Christy was giving you shit for that.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 3: Let me see that that was like that was like some other writing, and people like confuse it with the Bible or something like that. The phrase better to spill your seed in the belly of a whore is not a Bible verse, but a misquote or urban legend that may stem from the misinterpretation of Genesis thirty eight, p.
Speaker 2: Nine. The actual verse describes oon I was gonna say, oh ma on my bad spilling his seat on the ground to avoid giving offspring to his deceased brother's widow, which was a wicked act in God's eyes because the refusal he refused to fulfill the duty of a Leverett marriage. The misquoted phrase incorrectly implies that the act of spilling seed is worse than impregnating a prostitute, when the original passage condemns spilling.
Speaker 3: Seed for lack of purpose, not the act itself. So, but not exactly that quote. I mean, it may not implies it, but not that quote.
Speaker 2: It's basically saying, though, yeah, spilling your seat on the ground, like just coming without purpose of creating a life is a sin. But of course people have taken that and misquoted it to be other things, which that's the thing. It's like saying better in the belly of a whore than on the ground, because at least there's some sort of a purpose to the one rather than the wasting of the other, which is interesting.
Speaker 3: It is interesting though, how you know, and this isn't me. I know that everybody is imperfect and we're all sinners and dada. But it's interesting how people will cherry pick and choose, like which is more of a sin than than another than another thing? Right, Like alisexuality is a sin. It's like it's only talked about like one time. I think at the Bible maybe twice. But fasturbating onto the floor is clearly okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, it's just about more than just a couple of times. It's not like a massive talking point, but it is definitely mentioned in the Old and New Test.
Speaker 3: It's only mentioned two hundred times. How big of a deal is it? Actually, it's a very good point. It's a very good counter argument.
Speaker 2: But to that point, also, the shape of the earth versus a cardinal sin, I feel like, are two different conversations. Just me. But yeah, I mean it's it's not like a thing that people need to base their entire religious belief upon, like the homosexuality thing cardinal sin. I mean, I use that term loosely, sir, I'm not actually saying it's listed as a cardinal sin. And maybe I don't know, but my point is I'm not saying that that is something that you should like. Is the one thing that keeps you from being a Christian is because they don't like the gays. It's like, look, I disagree with homosexuality, but not for any religious reason. I disagree with it for scientific reasons, no, just me personally.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, but you know, whenever you got and I've seen countless videos of people and you know, and say what you want, but there are you know, gay and trans priests and pastors and all that kind of shit, and they're saying that, if ever, I will never bow down. Meanwhile, the guy that's probably saying it probably beats his meat six times a day.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's like, so it's it's a bit contradictory at that point.
Speaker 2: No, it's very contradictory. And I'm gonna try to give a comparison here, because again, before I say this, please do not think that Jacob is casting judgment on anyone. Okay, because for instance, a openly gay person is openly living in sin. Now, yes, every single human being alive today is living in sin. But there's a difference between uh, you know, living in sin and you're trying to work on it and be better today than you were yesterday and these kind of things and being openly loud and proud about your sinful nature. Okay, these are two different conversations. Now, this being said for a pastor to be openly gay and wearing like a rainbow stole as they're giving their sermon, and shit, that's I wish I could find a decent comparison that if we're going off of, like if a sin is a sin as a sin, can you imagine if somebody was a professional thief, like not Robin Hood, shit, I mean, like an actual professional bank robber who goes up on and is also a pastor, and he goes to church and preaches openly about how much money he's stealing while he's preaching to people about being just and moral Joe, Okay, but he's stealing things under the table. I'm talking about like somebody gay wearing a rainbow stole would be equivalent to a bank robber who just got done sticking up a bank yesterday is talking about it to his congregation. While giving a sermon. It's like, so what, it's better if you do it in the dark, then if it's in it's not. It's not better. There's no better or worse on this. The sin is the sin is a sin. All I'm saying is that being open about that thing that you are taught, like that being openly gay and trying to give a sermon to a group of people is a complete insult to the book. The same way that if you were openly being a convict, like openly committing acts of violence on people, and then going and preaching a sermon, I would say it's equally a slap in the face of the Bible.
Speaker 3: But isn't it understood that everybody's a sinner and nobody can live up to it.
Speaker 2: So I understand, But but you're not supposed to live being proud of your sin. I mean, that's that's crazy. I don't know. I know, you should be trying to leave your simple nature behind you and turning towards the righteousness of God. You shouldn't be living in sin and being proud of it.
Speaker 3: How many people you know actually do that? Though, like on some real.
Speaker 2: Shit, that's beside the point. If you're gonna try to lead a congregation, then you better at least do your best to live up to the expectations. You're gonna fall short. Everybody falls short. Everybody's a sinner, and I understand that. But there's a difference between falling short and owning it and being loud and proud about how sinful you are. These are different conversations. I don't know. I mean, it's you know, not my not my shit, but uh, spirit animal as you light up the the ja over there, sir.
Speaker 4: Jay, no doll is a blunt wow nice.
Speaker 6: I don't typically bull joints, but when I do, it's typically my ankle.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 12: But no, just thinking about the the cagos I kind of made me think of like I saw the the the thing down there, how it broke down and where it said excre me.
Speaker 6: I couldn't help, but thinking was it like a way of them saying like a fun way of saying that cargo?
Speaker 4: Did it involve in a cargo?
Speaker 6: Because they could have been sawis bitan just since you just things to be used.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, cago c ag o t A lot of times you'll hear people say it's cagat. But in the French language, you don't pronounce the last letter, so that's why it's could go.
Speaker 6: I oh see, I thought it was like cg O my dumb ass can't spell my talk.
Speaker 2: Well that's how it's that's how it's pronounced. But again in the Spanish it was ag o t e s a goats or something like gott or something like that, which it was all kind of you know, this group calls them this, this group calls them this, but it was all the same, genetically, the same group of people that for whatever reason, people in southern France just decided fuck these people in particular. And like it's pretty crazy because there's really no difference that anybody can find to say that these people were actually different. But uh yeah, the story about old boy getting his hand cut off or using the wrong holy water, that is absolutely a factual story. And when I was in France, I saw multiple cathedrals with the small little door on the side of it for the cago.
Speaker 6: So with that being said, oh no, don't they know that Jesus himself said he who was out sind made for cassa firs stone. And I don't know about you, but I think God probably would still strike a man of the cloth for despecating his holy worship.
Speaker 4: I mean the man Jesus.
Speaker 6: Jesus constantly made a bull whip and drove the Pharisees out in the temple.
Speaker 2: That was for greed. But no, I'm with you on this. I uh, I don't think that that was a good thing to do, to treat any of God's children in such a despicable manner. But that's also why we wanted to do an episode on it, is because like that was literally racism for res sake. There was no reason for them to be ostracized in the manner that they did. And there was all these different possible myths and rumors as to why they were so hated. None of them were backed by anything other than hearsay, and over the course of a few hundred years, it was just understood, Yeah, fuck those people. Why because granddad said so, and his granddad before him, And it's like, sure, I guess fuck.
Speaker 6: Them, Okay, so I can understand down that line. But I my thing is the like, were they You said it was racism for racism, but that you couldn't tell them any different from any other Frenchies. So what were they like descendants of the Moors, because he's what the Moors all throughout you have.
Speaker 2: Also they there's a couple of different theories. Some suggest that they were the descendants of the Moorish invaders to Spain. Some suggest that they were basically half bred Gypsies. Some suggest that they were actually all descendant from a carpenter's guild that were ostracized because they did piss poor work at one point in time. And then the myths about them creating the Cross of Christ or them creating building the Temple of Solomon, that like that's the thing. It's like there's all these possibilities, but there's nothing actual factual to say that. And again there are could go grave sites that have been exhoomed, there have been DNA tests that have been done on their bones. There is no Moorish ancestry, there is no Jewish ancestry, there is no Gypsy ancestry at all about.
Speaker 6: Uh Flannis, Like could they have been a band of like Ganghis Khan.
Speaker 2: There's everything within this shows that they were one hundred percent French. No dissemination on a race type of thing. When I'm saying racism, I'm basically saying it's the whole us versus them thing, just to have us versus them, it's the it's the haves and the have nots, just to have someone to shit on.
Speaker 6: At that point, it would be that would be tribalism, not racism, tribalism, but either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same with like the Hutus and the Tutsis right in Rwanda. Looking at them, you would not know the difference between either of them. They look identical, they worship identical, they speak the same language if I'm not mistaken. But because this person has this little letter on their identification card, they're different and fuck them it sure all right, tribalism for the sake of tribalism.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 6: Doctor Seuss dided a book over tribalism at sash racism. Oh it was the butter war with the side that had butter side up and butter side down. It was literally could when you just you just.
Speaker 2: Made me think of that, Yeah, doctor Seuss wrote there was a picture I know of where it was like straight up like taking black people using a hard R inward on the sign and these people throwing them into fires and shit. Doctor Seuss, who was a Jew, was all about bringing awareness about the Holocaust, was not shy about his hatred for African Americans. I get that that was crazy and you look it up now, like, yo, doctor Seuss was actually a racist piece of shit?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, up shit, hold on, I'll look I'll find the image I got you. This is mind blowing, Uh, Dougie, Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 10: So, I want to take us back to your favorite place, Jonathan Church. So would you rather listen to a sermon from an openly gay reverend or priest? Or would you rather sit and listen to Kenneth Copeland?
Speaker 2: Oh, I would.
Speaker 3: Rather listen to nine thousand trainies. No, I'm just kidding. Uh No, it's I I honestly really don't care. Like I'm first of all, I'm probably not going to be going to sit in on a church, not necessarily because I would hate it, or that I would burn in hell or anything like that. It's just that, you know, a lot of the times I'm I like going. I used to like going to church because I felt like I was learning something. But the last few times that I went, I felt like I wasn't really much that I was learning. And I now I know that, you know, church isn't entirely just about learning. It's about worshiping and praying and being with the masses. I get all that, but I was going strictly to try and be a sponge. Maybe to have it interpreted a little bit different to me, but yeah, I don't care. I mean, I think that if the message resonates, who gives a shit? If who gives a shit, who's saying it? That's that's what I think, you know, And most of the time, Kenneth Copeland, I I don't know if there's a single word that that man could utter that could possibly resonate with anything about what I believe.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on this, so anyway, Yeah, on screen right now is some of the racist ass artwork done by doctor Seuss. We're not going to read what the sign says. It's a Google search way for anybody that's curious. But it's not like this was, uh, this was an unknown thing. You know, everybody wants to learn about the Lorax and the Grinch who stole Christmas and all these things. But yeah, no, he was. He was absolutely racist as the fuck. Here he is making fun of your brethren, actually, Samuel, but yeah, he's making a joke about all the Asian immigrants to California and they're handing them dynamite for it, you know, walking along the road, it says, waiting for the signal from home as the Japanese with the TNT Honorable fifth Column and things. Yeah, he was. Doctor Seuss was kind of a raging piece of shit, to be honest.
Speaker 5: Then.
Speaker 3: I mean, that was probably in the fifties, I'm guessing right, fifties, sixties.
Speaker 13: Probably the forties because Japan attacked Paul Harbor and there was a family that did get Japanese family on one of the Hawaiian islands that did get executed because they helped a down Japanese pilot.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's very factual information. But yeah, anyway, just so we're all clear, doctor Seuss wasn't the kind hero that everybody makes him out to be. That's for goddamn sure.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 14: Actually, oh, there's there's arguments. I've been listening about it because of the over the Japanese thing. If that didn't happen, it was probably a high likelihood that there.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't have been a Japanese intermament camps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, which also then the fuck what was it? Is it one hundred and forty fourth Infantry Battalion that was comprised of only Japanese descendants that in the army, And they didn't send them to the Pacific Theater. They sent them to the European Theater. And those dudes they took names. They fucking left blood trails for what they did because they were trying to prove to the world. Yeah, we happen to be Japanese, but we're not supported of this shit where Americans first, And yeah, you can look at their battlefield records. They took tons of losses, but they had some brazenly, insanely valorous charges into enemy territory.
Speaker 3: But anyway, anyway, wild things, just getting back over the chat because we were falling behind here. White boy Wizard said, all the way back, what up, you lovely folks?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 3: Ali Kat said, what's up you beautiful souls?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: What a different sentiment. And we still somehow take both of those to heart.
Speaker 2: We do, we do? They both give me the warming bussies.
Speaker 3: Ashton said, you got to nurture the inner child to enter heaven. Most adults are spiritually dead read Matthew eighteen three. And I'll just I pulled it up just out of curiosity, but I remember reading this. Matthew eighteen three states that unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That was in reference to Jesus was teaching and some kids ran up to come see him in the ap We're basically telling these kids a fuck off, and He's like, no, no, no, Let the kids in because if you don't start learning it at their age, you'll never understand it. You all need to have the mind of a child when trying to understand the father.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dirty, Sanchez said, missed you all dirty? Same same uh, White boy Wizard said, bro I told my nephews at Christmas that Israel was being a piece of shit. Far forward or fast forward to now they're headed down the rabbit holes now, proud uncle, fuck yeah man, nice one ring to rule them all. Shared a post that says from eighteen to nine, Iraq shocking new law sparks global outrage. Parliament just approved amendments allowing girls as young as nine to be married. This decision overturns decades of progress under the nineteen fifty nine Personal Status Law, which had protected women's rights and set the legal marriage at eighteen. This move is being condemned worldwide as a major said back for women and children's rights human rights. Human rights groups warned that it that it opens the door to abuse and strips away critical protections like divorce and inheritance. What was once seen as a model for women's equality in the Middle East is now at risk of being erased.
Speaker 2: Wow. Nine, Yeah, Iraq just made that a new national law that you can I can't have a father. You can marry off your daughter at nine years old, but I have a nine year old daughter. Yeah, I can't say.
Speaker 3: I'll be goddamned No, dude, I mean do it. My daughter's thirteen. I'll be damned with that.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting and uh yeah, but that's that's just their culture, you know, that's that's just that's okay with them. I mean, hell, their prophet, pretty Donna his name married was a six year old and then waited till she was nine or I'm getting the ages a little confused here before he actually ended up fucking her. He was a giant to understood that she was playing with dolls at the time when he consummated the fucking marriage dude, gross, it's disgusting, good spirit animal.
Speaker 6: So she was six years old and he read it till she was nine before he sucked it. Okay, well, yeah, there there is no chance in hell that some bitch is in heaven. He even said that if I if I blasphemed him and did any revelations of scripture that did not come from Allah's lips, may he severn my order.
Speaker 4: Guess how that little fucker died.
Speaker 2: It's fucking great, I know. So.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Also, whenever an angel says, hey, uh, be not afraid and everything, they too, because hey, they are fucking scary looking.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: And he but Muhammad was prophesied to come about well before he was one. He said, if anyone shall teach the gospels that we have not revealed to you, do not trust him, for even an a the devil shall masquerade as an angel of the light. And opposed to the angel that showed itself to Mohammad in the caves, his name was Angel Jibil, which well, I butchered that but which it is Arabic for gable wheel, and he possessed Mohammed tossed that bitch around the cave like Batista and he Mohammed ran away, ran to Aisha, Uh cried on her tunic, and he contemplated suicide because for because and then Uh Lucifer came to him and Uh made him possessed him to painfully write out the Qur'an, which Mohammad was illiterate, and half the shit that's in it makes no goddamn sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Again, I just not trying to shit on anybody's personal religious beliefs. So I get mind, shit on a good bit from time time doesn't feel good. I get that. But you know, it doesn't take much critical thinking to look at the backstory and be like, huh, this kind of doesn't check out. You know, I don't know. I know people are gonna be like, wow, Jacob, you really said that. Yeah, no, I did. I did because I believe that the Bible is one hundred percent truth, and you can look into it. You could see when it was written, the time, place and audience, the context, all these things. You could try to do that with the Quran, and the more you do it, the more disgusting and wrong and bad it gets. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's very clear, except whenever somebody tries to challenge those beliefs, and then they get shut on, ship on and shut up, and you know, haggled and all the fun things.
Speaker 4: I'll let, I'll let. I'll debate you anytime about about Christianity. I love having conversations.
Speaker 6: I have a daily conversation with voice between Judaism and Christianity.
Speaker 4: That sh it's awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can say I do how you question things, it doesn't really offend me because it doesn't shake my belief in Jesus.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, that's not what I'm trying to do at all. Like, I know, some people kind of took it that way that I'm like, see, you're you know, you're wrong for believing it. I'm just saying, you know, I was kind of just bringing up some points that was like, man, like this is kind of taking a giant leap of faith by believing it, and so I was just trying to point to it being a myth. The myth doesn't like if something is mythological, at least to me, I look at everything as mythological, Like it doesn't mean that nothing exists to me and nothing's real and there is no God or anything. Just by looking at something mythological that that was kind of my point.
Speaker 2: The premise of a myth would be that it's not real. Yeah, but what's the message? But a myth means that it's not real. You can get a you can get a message from reading a fictitious book. That doesn't make the fictitious story real. Jonah and the Well, which I am of the belief. As a matter of fact, there's actually a secular source to talk about the dude who came in smelling like fish, who we would now know to be Jonah, who the way he got to where he was going makes no fucking sense. But yeah, hold on, dude, how long? How long was he supposed to be in that whales mouth? It's been a minute since I looked at the story. I'll look it up. I want to say three days, but I don't want to misspeak. As a matter of fact, just hold that thought. But what's your point?
Speaker 3: My point is is that it sounds ridiculous as a real story, and what can you garner from the deeper underlying message is what I was trying to say, Like Jesus spoke in parables for a reason, like you were like almost never meant to take him literal, right.
Speaker 2: Like three days and three nights. And also what do you mean by that?
Speaker 3: I'm saying most of Jesus sayings are kind of parables and not to be taken literal, right is it not understood if.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to take literal? But as a matter of fact, hold on, I want to look up. I just snapped this picture of a story as far as like dude surviving in whales and things like that. Have you ever heard of the story of James Bartley? I can't say it half. Imagine being swallowed alive by a colossal sea creature, engulfed in total darkness, submerged in the living furnace of acid, mucus and crushing pressure. Then, after hours of unimaginable terror, you emerge alive, breathing, blinded by the light, and you are no longer just a man. You are a legend. In eighteen ninety one, aboard the British whaling ship Star of the East, near the Falkland Islands, a crew set out after a giant sperm whale. Amid the chaos of the hunt, a young sailor named James Bartley fell into the sea and vanished. His crewmates believed that he had drowned or worse, been swallowed whole by the whale. Hours passed, and the crew eventually harpooned the whale and hauled its massive body aboard the harvest to harvest's valuable oil. But with they found inside shocked them to their core. Within the stomach of the beast, they discovered Bartley, still alive, unconscious and coated in layers of digestive slime. For nearly two days. James Bartley had survived entombed in the bell of this beast. When he regained consciousness, he described a suffocating world of heat, stench, and pitch darkness, walls pressing in every breath of struggle. His skin had been permanently scarred the whale's stomach acids, and he would never fully recover, But he became known as the modern Jonah, a living witness to the terrifying power of nature and the fragility of man. This tale remains etched in maritime lore as both miracle and mystery. A man swallowed by the sea itself and return so once again. Even in modern Ish times. They're talking the eighteen hundreds. Homeboy gets swallowed by a whale and survives for two days inside of the whale and then gets recovered. So once again, yes, 'tis possible.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you're kind of changing your tone on that.
Speaker 2: Over the years.
Speaker 3: You used to always say that it was a parable, and you're only just now coming around to the fact that it's a believable story. And I think that you're only really having that point of view just to combat me. But that's totally fine.
Speaker 2: No, I have always said that, like, yes, could that be a real story and God made some miraculous shit happen? Yeah? Absolutely, could that also be a parable? Sure it could be. But again this proves that at least it's possible to have that exact thing happened, swallowed by a whale and then spat up later still alive. How could you survive in a fish for that long? That's crazy. They did it in the eighteen hundreds, so you know, I was not entirely as long as your boy. You're right, it was two days, not three. Bro, Come on here, I don't know how much life survived. I don't know how much longer he could have survived.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much longer. It said that it was like caving in on him. He couldn't have lasted longer than that, right, didn't isn't that what it was alluding to?
Speaker 2: Yes? But also that was a sperm whale. I have no idea the breed of whale that swallowed Jonah. And again it's very miraculous that that's even a biblical story. But my point is that, yes, there is at least some credence to say that that is a possible thing that realistically took place, not in a parable or a metaphor, but physically in real life. Right.
Speaker 3: But my point, my point about all that is that now you're saying that Jesus never spoke in parables because he was only speaking about truths because all parables you're not supposed to take it literally, right, Like, So, like, I don't understand what you're trying to say now, because like what part are we not supposed to Are you supposed to literally take all of it literal? Like how do you know which parts to take literal? Yes, that's sam.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm not understanding your question. Brother, I'm gonna be honest with you. So, Jesus preached in parables for a reason. There was there was a very specific reason why he did this instead of just giving people outright boom boom boom, here's what you do. He told stories of how to apply the will of God to your life.
Speaker 3: Right, and and the Gnostics spoke but nothing in parables. And they're said to be heretical craziness.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, their heretical craziness is because they literally said that Jesus wasn't real. It was the spirit of Jesus, and that he wasn't a physical in which goes against the shroud of touring being real, which we did a whole episode so on how real that is. It might not be bro If that's not real, then it is the best forgery known to man, to them to the tune of the correct pollen.
Speaker 3: And we're talking about we're talking about literally, this is another conversation of the God of the gaps, like this is well, because we can't explain it now, then it must be God right, like people have been doing that literally for centuries until people have found out how to do it. It's like, what what happens whenever they figure out how to do it? What I mean, what are you saying about that?
Speaker 2: There's no way that they would have known in the allegedly. If it's a forgery, then it came about in the fifteen hundreds. There is no way of knowing in the fifteen hundreds that, oh, wait, wait for this forgery. We need to go get some flowers from Jerusalem and make sure that we sprinkle that pollen on this cloth to make sure that somebody in the future will have a thing called a laboratory and they'll break.
Speaker 6: It down and do this.
Speaker 2: There's no way that they would have had that change to make that forgery that correct. That thing changed so many hands, I know, and that's my point. There's a chain of custody that you could track all the way to the original church in Antioch. Like it. The chain of custody lines up. There's no way that that's a fake.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to be the guy that says all of this is wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm not. It's not my religion. I'm not. I'm not being that guy anymore. I'm not.
Speaker 3: Don't even ask me about anything religious or Christian anymore. I don't even want to go there because now I'm I don't like being the bad guy. I don't want to be that like. I already got enough shit from people's you know, not everybody you know. Of course, there are some people that actually really fucked with those episodes and everything, and I thank you guys, but there, Yeah, I don't want to be the adversary, the satan, if you will, I'm not. That's not the role I want to play.
Speaker 2: No, but even you during the Shroud of Touring conversation, you were talking about how real it is you're changing your tune now and it seems just to combat meat. You just accused me of doing this a few minutes ago.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that it's only right to evolve your understanding. And even then, whenever I was doing the whole Shroud of torn thing, I was bringing up other examples of it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean examples?
Speaker 3: What was it Homegirl in fucking Mexico or Spain or some shit that kept on seeing the stains pop up on their on their cement floor.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's not the same as the Shroud of Touring. Dude. There was that case of those girls that saw the Blessed Mother Mary once upon a time, and they got seen as like local heroes because of it, and they got seen as like prophets and shit. It was like, bro, that's not the same as an actual physical cloth that Jesus war to his tomb.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know. I die like I'm just saying I don't know what I don't know. I can't say that I absolutely know that the shroud of torn is a is a real thing. I'm just saying, I'm I'm open for it being either way.
Speaker 2: But can you at least acknowledge as far as Joan and the Whale goes that the story I just read at least gives a little bit of credence to the possibility that that physically he could have happened. Sure, Yeah, two days in the whale and survived three days. And I don't even know if it was like if they would have waited one more hour, if he would have died. I don't know that. I don't know how long a person can physically live inside the belly of a whale. But this guy successfully could do it for two Jonah allegedly did it for three. I feel like it's not that far of a stress.
Speaker 3: But do you see like how you like, Christians are geared to win the argument either way, which is frustrating because it's either it's It's not that silly it could have happened, and look, here's an example of him almost getting there. But then you bring up the flood and it's like, well, dude, you just gotta have faith. That's the only way. Like there's no other way. You just gotta have faith. And it's like you there is no disproving like that's and that's kind of like the pickle that I'm in. That's why I said, I'm distancing myself from it because you can't convince somebody who has been convinced.
Speaker 2: So quit trying to disprove it and acknowledge it to be true. It's so much easier this way. No, No, come on, like you're trying to disprove the one plug equals two so hard, And it's like, brother, I promise you, it's a lot easier if you accept it as a true statement.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be subject to the hypnosis.
Speaker 2: That's not me. You don't have to. In fact, you should think critically about every step of it. That's the point. I agree, Yeah, And that's people don't like that. You should any Christian out there that just does that and doesn't think critically. He gave you a book, you think he didn't want you to analyze it. You should analyze it. That's the point. Dig deeper, find context, find true meaning, find original translations, go against certain narratives to try to push against and find the truth. That's the whole point.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: And I will say this, dude, And I know, and this is another thing, because you know, it's seen as a good act and a pious act for you to kind of push your religion onto other people because you believe that it will save that person. Right, So I know that it comes from a very kind place in your heart. But I will say it's pretty it's pretty aggravating actually, like I don't know, it's like it's almost conceited in a way, is kind of the way that I look at it, because you're saying, to be you, poor thing, you just don't get it, let me help you with it.
Speaker 2: And in that way, it's almost like, I don't know, I don't like that. If that's how I come across, then I apologize. It's never meant to be that way of belittling anyone or making someone feel like they're dumb for not believing it. Not at all. But if you have questions about why I believe what I believe or why the book might say certain things like, then let's open the conversation and let's let's have that discussion, right, And I mean at the end of it, if we agree to disagree, then that's just what it is.
Speaker 3: But you know, you understand though, like how if a lot of that can if from a perspective, a lot of those stories can be debunked, then it has to it falls under the term of conspiracy.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 2: But again, I don't believe that there's book stories that can be debunked. There are some things that are questionable, and I will give you that, and there are certain things that are more raculous that defy all logic or understanding. I agree with that as well, But that doesn't take away from truth.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: The truth is you know, it's like the apple of the individual, you know what I mean, It's like it's it's your truth. It's I don't know if it's the truth. I mean not to say, like who am I to say what the truth is? What I'm saying is is that that is what you have accepted as truth.
Speaker 2: But see, I disagree with that too, and we've had this conversation. I don't believe in like subjective truths. I believe in objective truths. It's like basketball. You can't if you believe the ball went in the hoop, then it did. I disagree with that. It either did or did not go in the hoop both. You can't have one or the other. And like there's no I'm not saying, oh, it didn't go in the hoop, so you're an evil. No, no, no, or it went in the hoop, so oh you're just so righteous. Look that's a perspective thing, and I get that, but you can't like take away from it being a one or a zero on this.
Speaker 3: But you already said that, like you already like you're saying, it can't be subjective or up or it has to be objective, like.
Speaker 2: The ball went in the hoop or it didn't. Now you could feel how you want to feel about it, whether your team won, and that was the winning basket, so you saw that as an inherent good, or that basket made your team loose, so you saw it as an inherent not good. Either way, the ball did or did not go in the hoop. And that's a fact. That's the truth that can't be changed based off of opinion.
Speaker 3: Is it an objective truth that the entire world flooded and a guy lived to be a thousand years old, and he spent one hundred of those years building a boat to prepare for it, and.
Speaker 2: Then lived on that boat for over a year, and you know all the animals and all that right, Like that is you're telling me right now, you can stand there, tell me, no, it's like that cannot be an objective truth. You understand that. I believe that it is.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's no proof, like that's the the whole brainwashing of the whole thing, like that cannot be an objective truth, it's impossible.
Speaker 2: And then the whole thing about him living that long. It's not like Noah is the the only person in history that lived that long. There is tons of example, secular examples Egyptian, uh Samerian, Mesopotamian, all having dudes that lived thousands of years. It's not like that's a crazy thing that no other culture has ever spoken about. So, I mean, yeah, I personally think that that is a truth. I understand why somebody would disagree with that, And I don't think that you're dumb for disagreeing with it or and I don't look down on anybody for disagreeing.
Speaker 3: Let me just clarify real quick, and this is the definition of an objective truth, just so we're all. We're not confusing definitions here, because I don't think you get it. An objective truth refers to facts or realities that are true, regardless of individual beliefs or perceptions.
Speaker 2: Meaning I just said that's what I literally said. The basketball went in the hoop or it didn't, and then you can feel whatever way you want about it, but it doesn't change if it did or didn't go in the hoop. Brother, Listen, you didn't even hear me finish it.
Speaker 3: Meaning they can be verified and are consistent wait for it for everyone.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: So therefore, it cannot be an objective truth. Not everybody agrees with it, it's not obvious to everybody. It can't be objective.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair, But I have a yes, I believe it is a fact that Noah did go on the arc and live that long. Hell, I know Christians, Tony one of them, as a matter of fact, who doesn't believe that that story actually happened. And that's why I'll think I don't look down on him for thinking that Tony has lived his life to construct his own opinions and beliefs based off of it, and still finds truth within the Bible, even if the Book of Genesis has some stuff in it that he doesn't exactly get down with. And that's fine. That is a hymn thing.
Speaker 3: Just so we are clear an objective truth as the synonym the synonym that you were trying to make as a ball went in the hole or it didn't go in the hole. Can we can Can you say out loud that the biblical flood and Noah's ark is not an objective truth?
Speaker 2: Just yes or no? Okay, let me answer that question with a question. All right, can you give me a tree falls in the woods and no one's around to hear it, Is it an objective truth that it made noise?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: It is. It is a guarantee that the tree made noise even if no one was around to hear it.
Speaker 3: But it depends, actually, because some people would say that in you know, certain things need to be observed, sir. That's what quantum physics is all about.
Speaker 2: And I'm of the belief that whether somebody's around to observe it or not, if a thing happened and you know, that it was a loud thing. It doesn't matter if somebody's around to hear it.
Speaker 3: Yes, same with just remember like you just said it, you're of the belief, so it's not a factual thing.
Speaker 2: It's dude, Yes, a tree falling in the woods is gonna make noise regardless if someone's around to hear it. That's not even a belief, that's a fact. Okay, je What does that have to do with the rice in China at the price of tea in China? But okay, So that's that's what I'm saying. As far as the Noah thing goes, I understand why that is a crazy story and why people would disagree with it and find some faults within it. I get it. So not objective, right, I believe it is an objective truth. Now we're just changing we're just changing definitions now. So this do you understand my frustration?
Speaker 6: Like this is?
Speaker 3: This is my frustration is whenever people say these crazy, astronomical, miraculous things are objective truths, and yet I'm the crazy one. That's that's where I'm the crazy one for saying.
Speaker 2: That You're not crazy for asking questions.
Speaker 3: Dude, No, no, no, I'm crazy for my beliefs, but like, because Christians belief in objective truths.
Speaker 2: That's what it's the frustration when your beliefs and this is gonna this is gonna be in Cindy Heary. Now, No, I'm gonna reword how I'm about to say that, because that's that's gonna piss people all when the beliefs that you hold to be true are based in feelings more than reality. Yeah, I would say that that's a that's a dynamic thing, that's a you thing, not just you jonk. I'm saying like to the individual, if you believe that certain things are true and those truths are only tied to your feelings on the matter rather than the facts of the matter, then yeah, that's a problem.
Speaker 3: Well, and this is you know, kind of the argument of the gnostics is that certain things will resonate because it's not necessarily that you're seeing and learning something for the first time. It's the gnostic idea is that you are remembering. So it's a completely different ideology. And I understand that, like the Gnostic understanding is not objective, and I'm here to say that I'm not gnostic, but like I vibe more with the gnostic stuff than I do the literal stuff.
Speaker 2: But you look at their creation story that they held to be true. They hailed this to be a fact. They didn't hold it to be a metaphor. I'm not gnostic. So no, no, no, I'm not saying I'm saying the Gnostics the one they themselves what they got down with. And yes, we could talk about them with the children or the sex or you know, the types of lifestyles that they lived and how they basically just took little bits of this and little bits of that and made it their own thing. It was based off of their feelings rather than the facts of the situation. So that's a problem.
Speaker 3: I'm, like I said, I'm impartial to it. I'm not gnostic. I don't declare myself to be of anything.
Speaker 2: But that's the point. I mean.
Speaker 3: The point is is that just because somebody has some crazy beliefs doesn't mean just because somebody has different beliefs than you does not mean that it gives you the right to go and murder them in God's name.
Speaker 2: And that was the argument that I was bringing up for the Cathars. Yeah, no, I agree, I agree that you shouldn't kill somebody for their beliefs, especially in a genocidal way. That's disgusting and that goes against the entire premise of the book that you claim, not you, that the Catholic Church claims that they held nearest and dearest. But yeah, again, I cannot wait for the cathar episode. It is going to be dope. All right.
Speaker 3: We got a line of people waiting Ashton your thoughts there.
Speaker 5: So the first thing I was gonna say, I just want to skip over this quickly. Pretty sure when you guys were talking about Aisha, Muhammad's wife, I'm pretty sure her name is equivalent in Islam as Muhammad. For woman's names, like women, female babies, they get named Ayisha just as much as Muhamad. Correct me if I'm wrong. But as far what I really wanted to say was, after you guys went on that long one day, was I think religion, as far as Western Abrahamic faiths go, it's an existential pacifier for certain groups of people. I mean, I had spiritual experiences in all three where I was shown like, oh, that's why I'm not a believer in Judaism, That's why I'm not a believer in Islam. That's why I'm more aligned with the Christian even though I was raising it. But now I'm looking into kashmir Shaivism, which is a branch of Hinduism that I really resonate with. So I mean, you can look at them all. They're all valid in their own ways, but you don't have them in it. I don't even know. It's more of a mystic branch. And what I was also going to say was, even though religion is more of an existential pacifier, they all have mysticism within them. Judaism has Kabbalism, Christianity has gnosticism, and Islam has Sufism, which I align more with those three than religion.
Speaker 2: Shot.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, That's that's all I had on you.
Speaker 2: Guys rant there.
Speaker 5: But I mean Religi for me, religion bad, mysticism good.
Speaker 3: And look, I think the moral of the story is is that I don't think that anybody should have any problem with with other people believing different from you.
Speaker 2: The main issue, the main issue, I don't have a problem with anyone.
Speaker 3: The main issue is is whenever crazy people that believe in crazy things are calling other crazy people believing another crazy things crazy, right, Like, I give you an example, I grew up my brother was a he was a bit of a chubby one, okay, like he was a chunky one. And his and my best friend, which was my best friend's sister growing up. Her name was Lindsey, not the Docks or anything like that, but anyway, she was also a little chunky, right, And they used to always call each other fatty all the time. Get away from me, fatty, get out of here, fat ass. And it was always hilarious to me because it's like, bro, both of you can like lay off of the snacks, both of you can afford to fast for a couple of days, right, Like, neither one of you have the right to call anybody fat, you know.
Speaker 2: And that's that's kind of where I'm coming from.
Speaker 3: When when you have certain relige, just people saying that other religious beliefs are crazy, when it's like, man, look at the mirror of what you believe, like you have no right to be saying that anybody's crazy. And that was my entire point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, what who killed the mystics the religions themselves? Did? I mean, these mystics were heretics and all eyes and I wouldn't say cobblists, they're more just occulted. But Sufi's were killed. Gnostics were killed in both Christianity and Islam.
Speaker 2: I mean huch. It also kills me about the Kabbalists, and I agree with you that they are occultists, and they were of the Judaic religion. That being said, Deuteronomy eighteen literally talks about occult practices. And that's tora. That's not Christian, that is Jewish. I'll read it real quick. Occult practice. Deuteronomy eighteen, verse nine. When you enter the land of the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate or the detestable ways of the nations. There. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft or cast spells, or who is a medium or spiraitists, or who consults with the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord. Because of these same detestable practices, the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the Lord your God. Now that is Deuteronomy, that's Old Testament that's tora. So why in the fuck do the Jews do the cobb bal a thing which is Jewish occultism when their own torra says not to fuck with the occult It makes no sense to me, bro And I'm not saying that to shit on Judaism. I'm saying that just in general, it makes no sense. To be fair, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: And we've talked about this before about how kind of like Secret Society seemed to be not so much of a big thing anymore.
Speaker 2: They're starting to lose a lot of their members.
Speaker 3: And I can't say so much for the Kabalists, but for the Freemasons, they seem to be running out right.
Speaker 2: Which they are Cobblis, but yes, continue right right.
Speaker 3: And my point is is that everything is available on the internet nowadays, Like you can find all of the teachings, you can find the Gnostic teachings, you can find the Kabbalist teachings, you can find the the Sufi teachings.
Speaker 2: All of these, all of them, like, it is all available on the internet.
Speaker 3: So to even call anything a cult anymore, I don't even know if that's the correct term, because something that is a cult is covered like you can't get to that information, like it's.
Speaker 2: Covered two hundred years ago. The Internet made things uncovered, right, That's that's what I'm saying. Like now, right now, every single like secret society, brotherhood teaching, you can, everybody can find it.
Speaker 3: Like it's not a secret anymore. So to even call it a secret society, like, yeah, maybe whenever the book was written, it was all secret societies and it was all hidden, and yeah, they were probably going wrong according to the Bible, oh, especially according to the Old Testament, right, but like nowadays, I mean, if you don't understand Cobbalism and you're looking at it like it's evil, it's like you have access to go and look at what it says, like it's it's not a secret anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean even in the New Testament it talks about let the secret societies, if it's done in the dark, let it be brought to light, like it's it's shitting on the secret societies and the cults, and it has been drawn to light exactly, but it's that's the reason for it being brought to light was so that it could be judged by the public, and that that's the whole point. So I mean to your point, Yeah, I guess calling it still a cult meaning hidden, I guess that is like a bit of a misnomer these days. But if it wasn't for the invention of the internet, that wouldn't be true either. That's more of a recent thing now.
Speaker 3: That doesn't necessarily mean that, like, like you know, Freemasons are still practicing in buildings without windows, right, like, so it's still not out in the open. But I mean, I don't know, is a your bedtime prayer isn't not in the open?
Speaker 13: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that a cult?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, I see what you're saying. I mean it could be. Personally, I wouldn't mind if my prayers like made it to the world. But I get no, because I guess that there's something that is really weighing on my heart that's like a super personal thing. I don't want that to be brought to the public's eye. Ye objectively, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh, it isn't. King Solomon completely contradictory to that passage in Deuteronomy.
Speaker 2: Which is why he lost his seat of power, you're correct, which is why in the last few years of his life he got built.
Speaker 5: And he I mean, the Lord let him do all that stuff. So essentially he's just a tool of the Lord in order to work out the Lord's plan.
Speaker 2: In that sense, everybody has free will, and even the heroes of the Bible. Fuck. David was seen as one of the greatest heroes of Bible, and they have so many examples of him fucking up. Like, yeah, nobody's perfect and I get that. But also Solomon was putting the position of power for a reason. Even after God told his people that you don't need a king, they still was like, oh, we need a king, but bae ba. So they show Solomon and he did well for years in your years, and then he lost his goddamn mind and was cursed because of it. It's like, yeah, he contradicted the word of God and paid the price for it. You know what's really slept on my bed.
Speaker 3: Replacements for ice cubes as frozen strawberries, slept on big times.
Speaker 2: I'll end it, Dougie Blumkin.
Speaker 3: You know you never just you can't outrun the blunkin dude.
Speaker 10: First of all, Jonathan, you need to take four deep breaths and say goosed fra bah balm down, brother, You're gonna have a stroke. Jacob. He might be possessed or he could have rabies. It kind of it's hard to tell right now. Could be both, dude, it could be both. Now to reignite your your flame, Jonathan. Before when you guys were talking about the moose Lambs and the nine year old, it made me think about how old was the Virgin Mary, and she was supposed to be like a preteen, I think, between preteen and early teens.
Speaker 2: I thought she was thirteen, thirteen, fourteen, something like that, which is marrying age for that tribe in that time and age.
Speaker 10: That's a little bit young. I mean, at least it's older than nine. But I feel like that's pretty young.
Speaker 2: I agree. But in the Jewish religion, keep in mind, bar Mitzva's happened at thirteen, you're seen as an adult at thirteen. Interestational thing.
Speaker 10: Interestingly enough, I feel like all the depictions of Mary that I see, she's always an adult though. I mean, when Jesus was crucified, she was an adult, but they never show her as like a child, probably for a reason.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just it says Mary was likely to be around twelve to fourteen years old. So although you know, and I guess, fuck it. If we're burning shit down, let's.
Speaker 2: Burn it down.
Speaker 3: Who's fraba? I think that that people are celebrating the wrong Mary personally.
Speaker 2: They think they should be celebrating which Mary, the one that is considered a whoror Okay, Mary Magdalene wasn't a whore, for the record, that's a misnomer. She was possessed by demons. She wasn't the whore with the whole cast the First Stone conversation.
Speaker 3: It's interesting how like that story changed because if you I don't know, and this is the this is the hard part about it. It's like, who do you believe as far as what is really true about who was Jesus actually the closest to because there are some sex that will say that Jesus and Mary were like fucking super intertwined that you had, you know, some of his apostles were like super jealous of them. They were like, why are you like talking to her about that? Like you need to be teaching us. And it was understood, at least from from my perspective, that like Mary knew more than his homies, right, the ones that had backed him up then the entire way, And so for the Catholic Church and everybody else afterward, and even in the Bible, for it to call it a whore, or for them to call her a whore is like, man, like, what narrative they're really trying to push there.
Speaker 2: So if you read the Bible that talks about Mary Magdalen, if you look at these sections, never one time in the Bible was she mentioned to be a whore. She gets misrepresented as the one that the people brought up and said, look, we caught this woman in the act of adultery, we should stone her, and everybody's like, that's Mary Magdalene. It's it's not though, right. Mary Magdalene was possessed by demons in Copernaum, if I'm not mistaken, and even Nicodemus had an attempt to try to relieve her of her demonic possession and failed. Jesus took the demons from her, and she became one of his most devout disciples. Now that being said, wasn't even at the Last Supper. So yes, her and Jesus were super close as well as him with all of his other disciples. But the apostles, the twelve that were at the Last Supper, Mary wasn't a part of that. As a matter of fact, she and his mom and the sisters of Lazarus were all asked to leave the city prior to him being arrested. There's a reason for this. So again, we shouldn't be worshiping either Mary. Now, I will say this, I think that the Protestants should be a lot more kind in the veneration of the Virgin Mary. Just speaking, I don't believe that we should pray to her. I think that that is a form of I was gonna say polygamy. That's not the word. Uh well, idolatry. I was gonna say polytheism.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that we should be praying to angels. I don't believe that we should be praying to Mary. I don't believe that we should be praying to Since personally, just of my opinion, based off of my research into the Holy Book, we should be worshiping God in Jesus. We should not be We should hold these people in high respect and in high regard. Yes, and the Virgin Mother, we shouldn't be taking her just oh well, you know, she just did a thing. Her womb is literally the arc of the New Covenant, like we should be throwing some mad respect on her name, and for some reason the Protestants just fucking cast her aside, like oh, well, you know, she did a thing, but she's not important, Like no, no, no, Without her, we wouldn't have gotten Jesus, dude, Like do you want to hear?
Speaker 3: Like a really interesting way of looking at that. And this is just the Gnostic way of looking at it, so don't fry me. The idea that Jesus's mother was a virgin. They believe that that actually stems from Jesus was born again because he was baptized, right, and therefore like he was, that he was brought into the world without sex. Like that's the literally how they interpret it, is that you're brought into the world without sex, without all of that disgusting behavior or whatever, right, and so in essence, the mother would be a virgin because he's born again without without procreation.
Speaker 2: But then they also thought that baptism and water was evil because water is physical and everything physical was created by the demiurge, I mean, right, disagree with it? Huh?
Speaker 3: I can't wholeheartedly disagree with it, I can't.
Speaker 2: I think that's ridiculous. Not just even because it's water baptism. You're basically saying everything in the physical world is inherently evil because it's physical.
Speaker 3: It's a they believe, like like the Platonists believe, is that this is the farthest emanation from the true source, which I mean even God would say that, like, yeah, this is not the place, This is not Heaven, like this is this is a this is nothing compared to what you're going to get in heaven. The idea would be that everything in heaven is perfect, everything down here is is imperfect. So by that kind a standard, I mean, this would be the lesser of all realities. And so if you're looking at it as the lesser of all realities, then then I guess everything around here is sinful in that sense.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that this is all imperfect, dude. I'm saying that, Yeah, people might be imperfect, but that doesn't make the earth imperfect, that doesn't make the mountains imperfect, that doesn't make the ocean imperfect.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, it's to say that the entire of all physical creation is imperfect because it is a it's like great value Heaven.
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe that this is Heaven by any means. But I also don't think this is the furthest thing from heaven. What would be the longest huh, what.
Speaker 3: Would be the furthest like physical reality from heaven?
Speaker 2: Hell? Well, that's not a physical reality, no, but I do believe it's a place, right like Heaven is not a physical reality, right, But I do believe it is a place where though well where Indeed, Jonathan.
Speaker 4: Norwegian there's a town called Hell in Noway?
Speaker 2: I mean yes, And I've passed through a couple of heavens that are the city of a couple of times in my life too. But that doesn't that's a side tangent. What I'm saying is that, yeah, this Earth is physical. It is not Heaven. It is certainly not Hell. I think that this would be the place where we get to decide where we go to after the fact I think we all came from I think source.
Speaker 3: The idea is is that there is no actual proof of Hell, and if you were trying to describe what Hell would be, this would be the closest thing to reality that you would be able to describe as Hell. Also, conversely, it's the closest thing we can describe to as heaven, because there is no physical proof of that either. So as far as we know, this is the only emanation, right, like if you're just looking at it kind of objectively like that.
Speaker 2: Right, and there's something to be said for that. But that with that being said, this can't be both. It can't be this. This is hell and we're all going to die and go to heaven, and it's also can't be heaven because there's so much imperfection around us. So that's my point. All evidence would lead to this not being either or. But I am still of the belief that those two places do exist. Yeah, maybe, I mean you have to take it on a you know, it's on faith, of course. You know, there's never been any kind of physical proof for heaven or hell. But that's why I like to look at it from a philosophical point that I think that this place can be heaven or hell no matter like, depending on it's through the perspective of the individual, you know, like if you're having a terrible day and God forbids something horrible happens, like you're living in hell. Anybody who's ever like witnessed depression, which I feel like just about every human has gone through some form of depression, right, Like that is hell?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And and conversely like whenever, I mean, you can't say no, because there's no physical proof of Hell outside of just a belief and faith. What I'm trying to say is is that if if this place is kind of a co of the two, it would make sense that people have, you know, kind of lived through heaven and Hell before.
Speaker 2: Dude. Even that being said, even when you are dealing with the deepest type of depression and you are absolutely you would say I am living in Hell right now, there is still beauty to be found everywhere. There is still God's presence around you. I believe that Hell is a place where God's presence does not exist. And I don't believe that depression means that you're out of God's grace. That's belief I'm talking about, like what's in reality, right, And in reality, like even when you are going through what some might call hell, there is still a way out. Hell is not a place there's a way out of allegedly, no proof of that. Okay, that's the I mean, dare I say the forbidden word, the myth?
Speaker 3: But anyway, Look, we are really slacking on these episodes, dude, on these episodes. On the comments. Damn, we've been going on some tangents tonight. Sorry about that, everybody. Hopefully it's not boring to you.
Speaker 2: Doug says, referencing episode nine to eleven. Please remember to each your twarded children first, and for the record, whenever I said that about Greta Thumberg, Okay, I have a lot of people in my in my close vicinity that are autistic. Fuck, I was an infantry marine. Okay. If I offended somebody by saying something negative towards the ass Berger's autism spectrum group, please understand that it was satire. Okay, But yeah, I still think that she's fucking retarded.
Speaker 3: Yeah you mean like nineties retarded. Yeah, yeah, like nineties gay, nineties retarded, that whole thing.
Speaker 2: Her parents are probably cousins. Yeah, well, I don't think that that is anything to do with an Asperger's I think that that just happens to be a side tangent fact. But I could be so wrong.
Speaker 4: I haven't looked at yougt No, he took alcohol, Yeah, fucked up her.
Speaker 2: Gretat Thumberg's mom should be the poster child for Chiland all.
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus, you know, and like, how do you apologize and then like continue Like that doesn't make.
Speaker 2: Any sense because fuck Greta anyway.
Speaker 3: No, Ashton said, madd In two thousand and five is the goat. I agree, that was one of the best of all time. Midnight Kong said, it's okay to be that crazy uncle.
Speaker 2: We all have one. Fuck yeah, and I'm proud that I'm my family's crazy uncle. Yeah. Same here. Ummmmm.
Speaker 3: Just scrolling down, Alex had said, now that Jonathan is on the West coast, y'all doing a meetup on this side of the country.
Speaker 2: I'm not opposed to it.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I'd be interested.
Speaker 2: Actually, uh, we were.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of people that I was playing on getting together and meeting up with in Sedona, So that would be a fun little thing. Maybe we can get like a little airbnbs type situation and.
Speaker 2: Little ce five experienced dog.
Speaker 3: Just fucking overdose on mushrooms all night.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: Let's go fuck a little little group dmt sessh see the orbs bring Nick out for the fuck of it. This sounds great.
Speaker 3: I want to turn into Terrence McKenna for a night. Yeah, Oh the love of God, they're just gonna get weirder and weirder. Pop Goes the Weasel said, we are all slaves.
Speaker 2: I agree. Also, Pop Goes the Weasel love your beautiful badass shirt, just towing it out. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: Spirit Animal said, just because I grow facial hair like a thirteen year old, don't mean.
Speaker 2: I am hey. Look, just take the boyish good looks for as long as they would do you justice.
Speaker 6: Consude that I am louis the spitting image of my uh Asian grandfather.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be boyish good looks well into my sixties.
Speaker 2: So bless Spirit Animal is our Bobby Lee.
Speaker 6: Oh god, hey, they did say they were looking for Confederate Asian and.
Speaker 4: I am a Southern boy.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 4: Oh yep, Tony a joke, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: Tony said, sure, the Bible and Karan assume the earth is flat. That is just what they believed at the time.
Speaker 2: And they were wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is what they believed at the time, So it's not that crazy to say that. It would be in the Bible if you're to take it literal.
Speaker 2: I mean again, you could go back to the ancient sources and they were arguing whether the Earth was round or flat in the BC era. That's been an argument for a long time.
Speaker 3: So I mean, hey, you know, anytime somebody says era, I just think of Jmac from Trailer Park Boys every time.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's ancient Greece was arguing over this. Ancient Egypt was arguing over this, Ancient Rome was arguing over this. It's just one of those things.
Speaker 3: Tony said, there is no firmament. Water evaporates from the ocean, then condenses and falls. God didn't say the Earth is flat. People speaking on his behalf or pretending to did say the Earth was flat.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 3: Doug said, everyone looking for pickle. There's a Christmas game. My family didn't play. Uh didn't play it, but I know some people that hide a pickle in a tree. We need to find pickle as anyone ever checked the evergreen trees. Dude, Yeah, I played the pickle game too.
Speaker 2: It's a fun one. Oh we never did that.
Speaker 5: We have a.
Speaker 2: My family's got a different kind of tradition. There's a there's a rubber dog shit that gets regifted every year, and it's like a big thing. There's like a whole shadow box that's been made and it's just it's rubber dog poop, you know what I mean. And it's it's so stupid. But it's like, who's gonna get that this year? And you get they started off as like a secret Santa type of gift, and now it's just become like a thing to just get bestowed upon you and next year you have to wrap it and give it to somebody else. And it's that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Doug said Jonathan. Forget the four Elements. We love the Fifth Element, but.
Speaker 2: I do love the Fifth Element. That's one of the greatest movies of all time.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is, although the fifth Element would be the best.
Speaker 2: It is the ether or love according to the movie. I guess so.
Speaker 3: Popco's The Weasel said, we are teaching grandsons Spanish and German. He is pretty good at sign language and becoming good in Spanish. He is two, so he mixes the language and I have to decipher. Yeah, same thing with my son. Yeah, I have to try and decipher. I'm like, man, I like, he's he's like better versed in Portuguese than I am. And he's only three, you know, Like, I'm like, man.
Speaker 2: Like how it's so crazy, how little ones are just so easy to just be a sponge to information.
Speaker 3: We get old and stuck in our ways and we don't know shit.
Speaker 2: We're like, how do you know that? You know? Yeah, it's it's impressive, it really is. But that's thing whenever you're if you're teaching your child to be bilingual, you can kind of keep up with them for a little bit. If you are also bilingual, y'all start doing that tri linguist shit. Bro that good luck and all the blessings to y'all on your endeavors. I could not imagine trying to teach a kid three languages, because you know they're gonna just mix and mash the shit, and you're like, fuck, I gotta sit for ten minutes to decipher a two minute conversation I just had with this kid with the trying to tell him, dude, it's like my my son.
Speaker 3: So he has his mom that speaks to him only in Portuguese because she's trying to get him to learn it right, and I obviously only speak to him in English. But then his his nanny speaks Spanish and well, and meanwhile his mom also knows how to speak Spanish and interpret it and all that stuff. So she knows all three you know, his mom knows all three languages. I know a couple lot of each. But what's your uh, what's your experience there? Pop goes a weasel.
Speaker 11: Well, I mean most part. He's used a lot of sign language, I guess because I'm very animated, and we've taught him a sign language, so he does real well with that. And when we're teaching Spanish, you know, he knows all his numbers, but he'll start counting to ten and he'll start.
Speaker 5: Going a little dulls. It is like, dude, really really, you know, and.
Speaker 11: We're trying to teaching certain words and he made throw a German mix in there. He'll use his hands and he'll start speaking English. You know, they're still very broken sentences, so decidering what he's saying in English, it's very difficult to begin with. But uh yeah, three languages is hard. But he's he's doing so well, and he's a spun she's a smart little guy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I feel like you're gonna be good with it until those German signs and hand signals get a little too Hey, hey, little man, let's let's come over here and watch some Bluey you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, that's a savor by the way, he's bluey.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah. But yeah, for trying to teach your children to be tri lingual, that is quite an undertaking, mad respect. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What I have found though is that, uh, you know, they'll pick up on it, but if you don't stick with it, you know, they they forget it real easy, you know. And so that's what my my son's mom. She has a brother who's like way younger than him, or way way younger than her, right she he's only I think, like nine or ten somewhere in there, and he grew up like his parents would only speak Portuguese, and then going into the school system, obviously you're going to learn a lot of English and everything, and then his mom and his parents, you know, just wouldn't wasn't keeping up with it. Now he he barely speaks at all. He doesn't even remember the words that he used to say like regularly. So it's something that you got to keep up with regularly until a certain age. And honestly, I don't even think until a certain age. I think just always because you know, even even my ex like if she's not around Portuguese speaking people. She's like, she'll listen to something. She's like, man, I can't remember what that means anymore, and it's like.
Speaker 2: You don't use that, you lose it. That is a fact.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 11: The other grandparents are purely Spanish speaking, so they you know, they'll they'll teach from the Spanish side of things. So it's a lot easier with at least two languages, you know. The third one is just you know, he'll probably lose that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cool though, Dougie. Let's go blunking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go blunking.
Speaker 10: Did you guys ever reconnect with that guy from the last live show that? Yeah, it was like nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: God is in for everybody hold their hold on to your horses for that one, because we will have him on for an episode very soon.
Speaker 3: So yes, and I'm probably just going to get really big for that episode because I don't think I'm gonna have to say many words because my god, some people just got that motor on them, which I'm happy, you know, like, give him the mic.
Speaker 2: He can say everything that he wants to makes our job easier, that's for damn sure it do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So a spirit animals, said, actual paintings from the Renaissance.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what those pictures were.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 3: Interesting, man, they were so beautiful. And get back then like with their paintings. Man, like the depth on.
Speaker 2: Them too, they did.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I don't, Doug said, thank you, chat gbt oh pie, kaka, kiko filth excrement. Oh I see cago and kaka are basically the same thing, is yeah, And that's that's at least one of the theories as to where the term for couldgo even came from is because it was like a misnomer of a misnomer of basically calling them shit.
Speaker 2: So it's very possible.
Speaker 3: Doug said, I had to chat you be t this and this is the explanation the orch the Orthodox Christian iconography, which I am Greek Orthodox, very interesting. The two objects explained they represent the sun and the moon personified as celestial witnesses to Christ's Christ's crucifixion. The iconograph iconographic motif is very common in Byzantine and early Christian art. The sun to the left the moon to the right are often depicted as faces within radiance spheres or wing like mend Mendorlas. There inclusion reflects Biblical verses such as Luke twenty three to forty four, where the sun darkens during the crucifixion. The bearded and youthful face his symbolize cosmic participation in the passion, not extraterrestrial craft.
Speaker 2: Oh indeed, which also, Dougie, I did not know that you were a Greek Orthodox. I'm very curious you're familiar with Jay Dyer. Yeah, uh No, I.
Speaker 10: Don't know Jayder.
Speaker 2: I like him, I do. Indeed, he is seen as an orthro Bro. He's a content creator who is very, very unapologetically Eastern Orthod. We had him on the show a few months ago. We did, and I didn't know much about him at the time. I had known the name, But since then I've watched a lot of his content. The dude is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to historical facts and data and this synod and this council and what was agreed upon here and as far as that goes. So with that being said, Greek Orthodox, and you live in Philly, is there a decent population of Ortho Bros living in Philly or are you kind of part of a minority group there?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 10: I'd say, like in this area, like the Tri State area. A lot of Greeks, especially back in the day. I think a lot of them are moving out.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 10: There's actually a very big cathedral, Saint George Orthodox Cathedral in Philadelphia.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 10: And then Upper Dorvey, Pennsylvania has a massive Greek population. Tina Fay is actually from that population.
Speaker 2: A lot of Greeks. Tina Fay, yep, half Greed. I had no I thought she was Jewish. No huh. Every day. Well, even when we ever get questions about the Orthodox religion, I hope that we can call upon you as a source. Brother, I'll do my best. Fuck ya.
Speaker 3: Joe from Australia said, Hey, guys, last week on Live I asked, I asked about your guys' opinion on big independent journalists such as Tyler Olivera, Brandon Buckingham, Tommy g et cetera. Love their content, but having many but having many millions of views, I wonder how they are allowed to show drug ridden American streets and some israel conspiracy content can't help, But wonder are they controlled or just popular?
Speaker 2: Thanks cunts, So I do know like Brandon Buckingham, I do love his content. Tyler Olivera same thing. I am unfamiliar with Tommy.
Speaker 3: I know who Tommy g is actually a deplorable Janet. She used to be on his show.
Speaker 2: Oh word. Yeah.
Speaker 5: OK.
Speaker 2: And then now as far as them being allowed to show drug ridden American streets, it's not going to take you much to find a YouTuber that's going to skid row and with a camera and a microphone just to do so, right, I mean, that's freedom of speech. We have that in this country. I know that you don't have it in Australia because you're a part of the British Commonwealth, which is bullshit. But that being said, yeah you could put that kind of content up and you might get demonetized for showing you know, illicit materials and things like that. But yeah, they absolutely can put wild things up like that. For sure. Are they controlled? I could see the conversation. I personally don't think so, and maybe in some ways maybe definitely not. I just yeah, if they are being controlled quote unquote or allowed to post certain things of that kind of nature, it's uh, that's the thing. Because they're independent journalists, they're allowed to talk about whatever the fuck they want, right, They're not affiliated with some big conglomerate or some big syndications. So I mean, honestly, it's kind of like Count Dankila. He can talk about whatever the fuck he wants, and he's big enough to where, yeah, the YouTube algorithm might, you know, demonetize that video, but he's got other sources of income flowing into where he's cool with it at this point. Now it's about him actually posting whatever the hell he wants to post. So it's you know, that's the crazy part about the YouTube space and the content creator space. There is so much more freedom. And now I mean just American, I mean, like just in general, no one is telling you what you can and can't post. The algorithm might shadow ban certain things or promote other things one hundred percent, but if you've already got a good follower base, it's gonna watch whatever the fuck you put out regardless. You can literally write your own ticket and or you know, ruin your entire career with the next video. So it's yeah, it's an interesting time frame that we have found ourselves living in.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 3: I'm looking something up right now, trying to find like I I feel like the answer is usually following the money, you know, and turning point was definitely backed by Israeli money. So does that mean that they were, you know, kind of bought and you know, are are they controlled? I think that they were controlled to a certain aspect. But then again, you know, he wasn't taken in any any more israel money. So did they start to say, like, did they become uncontrollable at that point?
Speaker 2: And I don't know, and that I don't know. I'm I'm the last person.
Speaker 3: To ever call somebody controlled, Like I'm even on the fence about Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: You know what, I like this, Jonathan. We have had pharmaceutical commercials play on our show before, and we have had no hand in that. We give our distributor the episode, they put in the commercials and they decide which commercials are gonna play. Does that mean that you and I are controlled by Big Pharma? No, No, of course not. But we have their commercial playing, and we the ad reads and all these things and not reads like for us, but like ads that are playing. There's a group out there that believe that we are bought and controlled by Big Pharma because we allow those commercials to be played. Little do they know we have no fucking say so on the frequency or on what commercials are played.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean most of them are local and we don't have like it. It doesn't go through a cult of conspiracy filter by any means. Right that being said, I think that it's a little bit different if if we're the ones that are doing ad reads on behalf of Big Pharma. Like, sure, if Pfizer came and said, hey, look we're gonna just do this ad read for us, you know, pump them up a little bit, say that they're they're safe and effective, you know, like give them the old song and dance. It's like then you could start looking at us like we're.
Speaker 2: Controlled, you know, absolutely at that point we are bought.
Speaker 3: Which we will never like not only for Big Pharma, we will never be bought by any other country. First of all, Like we are never going to be dual citizens at all. That's just never going to be the angle that the show ever goes. We're never going to be a part of Big Pharma. We're never going to be a part of Like me and Jacob don't even agree on war.
Speaker 2: Like That's the thing is that I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know that if it would even be possible for somebody to buy us out, because we would both have to agree on it, and we wouldn't you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean?
Speaker 3: Like there there could be the military industrial complex, some branch of that that that could reach out to us and be like, look, we need you to pump up war. We need you to like really really be stoke in that flame and and try and get more people to join the military and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Jacob would be like, hell, yeah, brother, let's go. I'm on board.
Speaker 3: I would be like, get all the way fucked. I'm all the way anti war.
Speaker 2: So does that mean that you and me, with our bullshit are actually accidentally the checks and balances that keep us honest?
Speaker 3: We are uncontrollable. I like that because you can't control me and I can't control you, and we have very different beliefs.
Speaker 2: Facts. Yeah, Joelle, what a do good sir?
Speaker 8: I knew it and knew with this full time that you guys were bought by l Pesto Community College.
Speaker 2: Man, what the fuck you guys? What the fuck? God damn it, Joe, you watch your mouth.
Speaker 8: They don't need to know, Oh my god, selling the uh rough child education from Opesto Community College.
Speaker 3: Well it is kind of funny though, because we just said that they're local commercials, so you kind of just docked yourself.
Speaker 2: But ah, but I mean even still, there's like political that will play some Republicans some Democrats like, oh see, they're actually a part of the op they're bought by the Democrats or they're bought from by the Republicans. It's like, bro, if that's the case, I would love to see the fucking check because I ain't received a goddamn dime from these big donors, like everybody.
Speaker 3: Making it out to be she Yeah, I mean I don't believe that Adam and Eve has a political ideology. I think that they believe anybody can get this dick.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's the same whenever people like for me for even supporting Israel as a nation, na nan yaho, not the genocide, not that, just saying that I think that Israel should be a nation. Jacob's obviously controlled, He's obviously an op bro. I would love to see a fucking check. Charlie kirkhad what hundreds of millions of dollars coming in from Israel. Where's my fucking slice of the pie. That's bullshit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ummm, that's just not gonna happen. No, it's not the way pop Gozezel said, keyword independent. They are not handed a script from a three letter agency. No, not right, White Boy Wizard said. Anyone with over one hundred thousand followers is probably coming with an agenda. I literally don't fully trust anyone. In the last two decades, I've seen humanity go to shit. Everyone is everyone is ours for Oh, it's for them, it's for themselves. I keep in mind that whilst consuming info and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of the real quick, White Boy Wizard. When we get to over a million listeners, I'm gonna need you to understand that me and Jonathan are still one. Jacob and Jonathan, okay, just we're all clear here. Well, you know, I'm right or die off.
Speaker 5: Fight anybody of the death three the g motherfuckers, fucking right.
Speaker 2: Fucking right. I will. That being said, Jacob is more likely to sell out than me moving on. I know, but I'm also just I don't want to fight it. Just whatever, fine, sure, White Boy Wizard said. Really they just like I'm taking the bag, just be straight about it. Whatever, Just like Joe Rogan said, and he goes, look, just tell me about the aliens. I'll lie to my mother. I'm like, I'm not going that far, you know, No, I'm not gonna go that far. But like, every man does have a price, right, Like, and everybody's like, no, never have you ever turned down one hundred million green dollars in your face? No, then you have no idea what you would do.
Speaker 3: I would see it in that position, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 2: Turn you would turn down one hundred million. I mean it depends what's it for? That's fair that it depends on the situation, right, Like what is what is.
Speaker 3: The I don't know, Like, what's that line to where you're like, ah, somebody offers you to do some really egregious shit and they're like, but for a hundred million, what's that line that there is like gray for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like what Dave Chappelle said right with his dad when he got famous. He's like, name your price and stick to it, right because that they're gonna try to meet that price one day, and you got to decide whenever it's too much, and you gotta be willing to walk away from it. Honestly, I've never had to have that conversation with myself, but I mean, I would never do something to put my own morality into question. I would never do something to where I would have to look at my children and explain, your dad did some really heinous shit. But like look at the house we're living in now, Like, no, I'm not gonna do that because I have to be I have to hold myself to a different standard, because I see myself as the figure that I want my children to look up to, you know, And that's that's at least what my guiding principles are, aside from all religious and moral dogmas. Yes, those things are in place, but I'm saying this to people that may or may not have any religion within them, not judging, not looking down on anybody, but that's where I am at anyway. And yeah, if it and including the whole military industrial complex, right, like if they're telling us and you know me, yes, I'm a veteran, but I am pretty I'm pro war, but I'm anti military. I know I'm a walking fucking dichotomy of hypocrisy. I get that, but I will be the first to tell everybody that, like, listen, if you don't have to join, like, don't fucking join. There's better ways to achieve your goals, and if you are going to join the military, be smart about it and do it with the intention of your exit strategy. I just had this talk with my cousin the other day and the team. Please Now, it depends on what you're trying to do. Right, If you're trying to be a diesel mechanic, go Army. If you're trying to work on ships for their mechanics and stuff like that, go Navy. If you're trying to be a cop, go MP. Right these types of things, but like keep in mind. Ed literally just had this conversation with him, like what do you want to do? He was some about joined the Marine Corps. I'm like, okay, why and he's like, well, you know, they just seem like the most badass. I'm like, okay, that's very fair, But what do you want to do in the Marine Corps? I'm thinking some with computers. Then do not join the fucking Marine Corps. Join the Air Force of the Space Force, obviously, like let's let's talk about this. You need to do it with an exit strategy in mind, because whether you serve out a four year term or a twenty year term, eventually you're going to get back to the civilian world and be looking for a job. That's going to be the case. So please gain some skills that you can bring to the civilian world and use to further your career. And speaking as a former infantryman, there is no call for infantry tactics in the civilian world unless you're going like private contracting or something like that. And that's your Goalden, fine, get after it. Just my point is have a plan in place before you join, otherwise you will have wasted the best years of your youth with nothing to show for it. That's the anyway anyway, Samuel, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 4: I mean to be fair. When I went in I wanted to do I would sign on in as a combat jim. My goal was to do EOD. Now that was my dream.
Speaker 2: But there's a use for that in the civilian world. SWAT teams have former EOD guys and like you could do something. There is a job field to get after with that. It's a very small niche field, but you can't do that.
Speaker 6: I mean, the whole of the science behind it all fascinates mean, it makes my brain tingle.
Speaker 2: Right, and there's nothing wrong with that. Dude, I'm not judging anybody for look. I joined as a as a grunt, like I get it one hundred percent. But that being said, if somebody is going to join the military, now, I'm sorry. If the military is gonna offer me and you some stupid check to start recruiting and promoting, you're barking up the wrong fucking tree, dude, Like, I mean, just not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I do anything. I love the Marine Corps, but I can't go back, which is sad.
Speaker 2: I haven't met many Marine Corps veterans that had positive experiences. There are some.
Speaker 4: Most people.
Speaker 6: I didn't say, I had a lot of positive memories I miss. I'm pretty much missed the people that I met along the way. I don't really miss the circus. I miss the clowns.
Speaker 2: Sure no, I'm looking at it. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Tony said.
Speaker 3: The Shakers are another group that had those those teachings similar to the Quakers.
Speaker 2: I think I've heard of them, but I am unfamiliar with a lot of their beliefs. I don't know. I will look into them. That's interesting.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: Doug gave a pretty profound statement. Doug said, spilling seed on the floor as a sin, and so is masturbation, but no one ever mentioned blumpkins. It's our Christian duty to spread good blumkin upon this round earth.
Speaker 2: For the love of God. Spreading and blumpkin in the same context gives me a weird, weird image, Dougie.
Speaker 4: What is a blumpkin?
Speaker 2: Oh, Sam?
Speaker 3: The blumpkin like when you're getting head while you're taking a shit.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, Wait Sam, Wait, how do you not know that you're you're the spirit animal. I thought you'd be knowing all of the things.
Speaker 4: I know a lot of things. I just didn't know that was what that was. I thought that was something else.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, no getting done while you're dropping a deuce, bro which.
Speaker 1: Is that's not even a hygienic and doesn't sound like that'd be very fun.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean Cleveland Steamer doesn't sound like a great time either.
Speaker 2: But it's still a thing, you know. It's it's one of those Internet things that like it's you're not supposed to really do it. It's the thing to laugh about on urban dictions. Some people are not supposed to like actually like some people do. Sure, scat porn is a thing. It doesn't mean you're supposed to actually do it. Some people get down with that, and you know what, I'm good with yucking back and.
Speaker 6: Then and not the fun type. But they're just grade one fleaks. And there's some people that like to ingest that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people that you should. I mean, my god, yeah, I'm knocking that one. Dude. Speaking of I told you about my buddy while in the Marine Corps. As a matter of fact, he had to oversee the NJP of it was about to be a court martial of a guy because him and his wife are doing that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, you're only allowed to do missionary stuff and in the military, right, this.
Speaker 2: Is true under the UCUMJA, you're the only position you're allowed to have sex in his missionary with the man on top. But that's not even what they got him down for. Dude, they fuck is So this guy, this boot, his wife a panel. We're doing some wild ass shit. Wow wow freezing anyway, Okay, So so no, he was allowing his wife to like disclaimer disclaimer for everybody that wants to skip ahead a few seconds, go for it. He was she was shitting in his mouth and he was like eating it and stuff. He kept coming to work sick as fuck. Yeah, like sick as fuck. And so they finally had to bring him to medical and they took samples and found all this fecal matter in his digestive system. They brought him down for destruction of government property.
Speaker 6: I e.
Speaker 2: You're hurting your body and that doesn't belong to you anymore, belongs to the government. So yeah, we're gonna have to fucking take some legal action against you. That's why I don't eat ass right there. Oh, that's that's different. No, No, eating shit is different than tongue punching a balloon. Knot, dude, No poop comes out of there. Okay, So that's like saying, girl, Yeah, I don't suck girls. They were saying, I don't suck it because they pee from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but and things. It comes from the same spot, I mean, the same general area.
Speaker 2: But not they're saying, I don't make out with anybody because puke comes out of there. It's like that's a valid point. Though, No humans have disgusting mouths. That's yes, they do. But still, you know, Samuel, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're saying you don't go down on the old lady.
Speaker 3: I don't have an old lady first off, and yes, I am known to uh give a little what is it, Felacio, No, it's not Flai connlingis yes, but Jonathan, yeah, I mean I get that it's kind of contradictory, but it's still not ship like shi it is the most disgusting thing on the face of the planet to.
Speaker 2: Me, fair and I agree with that, but I mean, you don't eat the ass after they take a ship. You do it when they're fresh out the ship hour obviously in the same way like I don't want I don't want somebody sucking my dick whenever it's like I've been sweating all day. Let me take a shower real quick, let me clean up, let me be a gent teaching their own.
Speaker 3: Rose Cash said, I have always seen three three three for years. Yeah, dude, it's like some certain numbers just follow you. Jacob, is there I imagine that I probably already know the answer to this one. I can't imagine that there is a number that always catches you off guard, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, off off the rip like this. I can't say that there is, But I mean I do see things from time to time to kind of stand out, you know. I guess, okay, you know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: We are going to slightly hypnotize Jacob here for a second and uh be very suggestible and Jacob from now.
Speaker 2: On, Yeah, I'll close my eyes and get in here. Let's do it from now on as a blessing.
Speaker 3: Every time you see the number six six six, it will mean that it is a good sign and whatever it is that is going on around you, you need to be paying attention to it.
Speaker 2: Six six six six six. Interesting. I thought you were going to say every time I see it, I forcibly ejaculate or something. I don't know you're going that route with it, honestly, no.
Speaker 3: But normally people who see numbers like that, it's like it's people interpreted as a sign to pay attention and bring your awareness and look around and or you know, just be present in the moment.
Speaker 2: I don't know. A white boy wizard said me. Three. Uh for real though heavy on the threes forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rose Chaos said, fuck Joel Loasting agreed, you can say that again. Fuck Joel Loasting. Tony said, probably nineteen forty one. I forget what that was alluding to.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh, the probably doctor Seuss theage.
Speaker 3: Oh yep, yep, because the Big d afterwards said, didn't doctor Seuss cheat on his wife while she had cancer? Then when she married the mistress? One bitch, two bitch, dead bitch, new bitch.
Speaker 2: This is very accurate, very true statement. Once again, doctor SEUs saw all of his like, oh but he's so great. Look wh he's teaching people. Yeah, he was a raging piece of shit, just saying old Greg. I'm just I'm a scale a man fish. I love you guys, I love you brother. I had to introduce my children to old Greg and they're like, what, not all of it, because you know, the whole man Gina thing. My son, who's kind of old enough to understand that this is silliness, was like, Dad, what the fuck is this? And I'm like, oh, he didn't say that. Not allow my son to cuss like that, of course, but he's like, Dad, what, And I'm like, this was early YouTube, this is the Mighty booshe this is British comedy and you don't understand it and you're not supposed to. I sure the fuck didn't understand it, but you got to understand. This was like popular for the better part of two decades. Okay, you know what, Old Greg is my next tattoo. I'm doing it. Yeah, I might get him on the calf getting with a holding of Bailey's. Do you have a drink Bailey's from a shoe? You want to go to a club of people way on each other? I'm gonna hurt you. What do you think of me? Make an assessment? Fucking classic YouTube? You know I've seen that video? I should you not? Probably at least five hundred times.
Speaker 3: I was saying, like every time we got drunk or got high, or we were at a party or anything. Every somebody was playing that that night, every single time. Yeah, And there was a crowd gathered around to watch it.
Speaker 2: And it got so popular that the Mighty Booshe tried having a run on what was it cartoon network on Adult Swim for a minute, and it did not do well because they were hoping that like Old Greg would be in every episode and be like a main character. No, not even a little bit. It was one episode where that was an appearance and the rest of the show is like In Britain, the show did very well, but British comedy is very, very, very very different than American cah, Yeah, it's not even close. I'm curious as to how many views that video has by Now, what do you if you had to take a guess, what would you say if if find the original too? Because there's so many people that took clips of it and made it on their own thing and whatever, and at this point it's probably creative commons, right, But like in the beginning to now, if we do find the original video, I wouldn't shock me to say over fifty million, probably one hundred. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at all of them, and yet it does seem to be posted by many of different channels one of them so, and they're all a lot like The Legend of Old Greg has eight eight hundred and thirty four thousand views. Just just the clip, a fifty one second clip of Old Greg talking about watercolors as ninety six thousand views. Old Greg Love Games a four minute segment has one million views.
Speaker 2: I'm Old Greg, I love man. They're playing them love games A whip man.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm Old Greg from the Mighty Boosh has won point seven million views. Old Greg Dash Calm three ninety five has two point three million views. That was posted seventeen years ago. But that's only four and a half minutes. I think the original video is like fifteen minutes long or something like that.
Speaker 2: Right, if you take all of the like from when Howard was in the water to when they rescued him, and then you see old Greg on top of the van at the end, Yeah, I don't Yeah, that compilation, that's what I'm saying. The original got taken down and then reposted and all that. There's no way to get a real number of that. But again, it wouldn't shock me if it's gotten over one hundred million, real shit, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, and I would definitely account for a good portion of those. Yeah, there's one that has three point eight million views. And that's the thing, Like it was, it was YouTube, you know, I mean, Ashton said, don't try creating an eggergre by nutting and shitting in a single flush.
Speaker 2: What the fuck don't do that?
Speaker 3: Ye, Dougie said up as a blum an Egregore.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, yeah, I guess if you believe in it hard enough, right Yeah, yeah, yeah, totally yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, we all believe in crazy shit.
Speaker 5: It's just not great. It's like a fucking homunculous.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, at that point it would kind of be in the realm of a more homuncular thing than an eggergre right, I have about my sisters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually have told my daughter that she's a poop baby, a poop baby, and I birthed her, so, oh my god. Yeah, but that's my excuse for, you know, saying that she's the ship.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Doug said, if Jews and moose Lambs can't eat pork, why was Ham named after a delicious pork meal.
Speaker 2: It's serious because Ham in the Bible was named after pigs, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Tony said to Kadisha or Kadija, if I remember he married Asia or Aisha much later. Islam may be pretty disgusting to modern ears, but the Old Testament is also very disgusting.
Speaker 2: Moses.
Speaker 3: Human sacrifice numbers thirty one forty.
Speaker 2: Ooh, let's look that one up. Numbers thirty one forty. I got you, you got it, all right.
Speaker 3: He also said, if you want to take meaning out of Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty, you don't need to take them literally either. It is just a flex or virtue signal to say I believe this literally. I agree it's a good point. Tony also said, I fully agree with Jacob here. It may or may not be literally true. I can't prove that it isn't, but it but it isn't the most important thing to me. That's the point I think.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, let's have forgot about this one. And forgive me for not being an expert on this one. I you know, I dive into the Old Testament from time to time, but I spend most of my reading into the New Testament. But number thirty one forty states that from the sixteen thousand captured women, thirty two were given as a tribute or offering to the Lord. This verse is part of a larger passage detailing the spoils of war from the Israelites victory over the Midianites, which was divided between the soldiers and the congregation. The context of this after the battle against the Midianites, the Israelite soldiers brought back plunder, including sheep, cattle, donkeys, and women tribute to the Lord. A small portion was designated as tribute for the Lord given to the priest ELA's Elizi r Eliezar. Matter of fact, you know what we can let me find the actual passage, so we can read it and get the thing here. Going in and says thirty one, So Moses and Eli the priest did as the Lord commanded Moses. The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was six hundred and seventy five thousand sheep, seventy two thousand cattle, one thousand donkeys, and thirty two thousand women who had never slept with the mans. They were virgins.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: The half share of those who fought in the battle was Okay, hold on, hold on it, says read the whole chapter where grouping the women in with the animals. Though, isn't it well there plunder, what does that mean? Spoils of war property, slaves?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Gotcha? Okay? Moving and again as me saying, that does not mean that I agree with slavery everyone, Just so we're clear. Moving on it says Moses gave it to the priests. Blah blah blah. Uh from the Israelites. Half Moses elective one of every fifty people and animals, as the Lord commanded him, and gave them to the Levites, who were responsible for the care of the Lord's tabernacle. The officers who were over the units of the army. The commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds went to Moses and said to him, your servants have counted the soldiers under your command, and not one is missing. So we have brought as an offering to the Lord the gold articles. Each of us acquired armlets, bracelets, signet rings, earrings and necklaces to make atonement for ourselves before the Lord. Moses and Elias are accepted from the gold, all the crafted articles, all the gold from the commanders thousands of commanders of hundreds of Moses presented as a gift to the Lord, weighing sixteen seven hundred and fifty shekels. Each soldier had taken plunder for himself. Moses and Elias are the priest accepted the gold. Okay, So it says that they accepted these offerings for the Levite priest. I don't know if it absolutely says that they were sacrificed like human sacrifice. It says that they were given to the Levite priest. It's very possible they worked as servants in the temple. I don't know that for a fact. I'm not trying to whitewash it. If it absolutely does say that they killed these women as an offering to the lord, then like okay, but reading the verse it does not say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to look it up myself, and maybe there's an interpretation of it somewhere.
Speaker 2: Which I mean. And if you're giving over these animals to the priests for sacrifice, you also have to keep in mind that they had to be without blemish, They had to be perfect animals in order to be sacrificed. So that being said, does that mean that every single thing that was given over was sacrificed or was this given as tribute to the lords that the Levite priest could eat of it? Right, which we've talked about that too. Tithe was supposed to be a tenth of your harvest, and a tenth of your your crops, the tenth of your herds, all these things, And that wasn't for sacrificial purposes. That was so that the Levite priest could eat, because they weren't allowed to farm land. So when you would give your tribute to the temple storehouse, that was so that the priest and his family could survive and eat and live. So when they are diving up these females. Not necessarily mean that that was for sacrificial purposes. That could mean that they were given over to be servants in the church for whatever need to be done. Could also very well mean human sacrifice. I'm not again, I'm not trying to whitewash. I'm saying that we need to look at the entire context. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What I found is is that it was just understood that they were given up as offerings, not necessarily sacrifice. But I mean, either way, it's kind of weird that you'd be giving up thirty two thousand virgin women as an offering, like an offering to another tribe or an offering to God.
Speaker 2: Right, it was to God, I think to the Levites, the priests, o'kay. Anyway, Yeah, I don't know enough about it, but it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, spirit animals said, anyone, anyone want a bong or rip with bong rip with me?
Speaker 2: For Dale? Of course?
Speaker 3: For of course, Tony said, And now I agree with Jonathan. The worldwide flood does not make sense. Local floods, yes, but conservation of mass begs the question where did enough water to cover Mount Everest come from? And where did it go? Some mysterious vaults.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, some people survived floods on boats. That's where the story came from. All right, Tony wants that smoke, baby, He's trying no.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing. Tony is a free and independent human being that has formulated his own ideas as far as the Old Testament is concerned, but still finds truth in the Bible enough to call himself a Catholic. So like cool, you know, I don't think and for the record, I don't believe that if you don't believe in Noah's flood, then you're condemning your soul to hell. I don't believe that it's required to believe Noah's flood for you to attain salvation, just so we're clear, or that the earth is flat, or that David did the things that he said he did, or the Jonah and the Whale. I don't believe that you have to believe these things in order to attain salvation. It's not a salvation issue in my personal opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you do have to believe that Dougie gives blumpkins in order for you to achieve salvation, fact order for you to be.
Speaker 2: A cult member, you do the way the Dougie gives blunkins or receives them.
Speaker 3: Hold on now, wow, okay, yeah I should have Well, I don't know. Maybe he's just for it either way.
Speaker 2: Doug way in on this, because we really can't make a distinction one way or another. We have a resident trans correspondence, we have a resident furry correspondent. We got letsbian correspondence, we got Where are you at with this, Dougie? Are you giving or receiving blumpkins?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 10: I think it's better to give than to receive.
Speaker 2: Oh, for the love of God, Dougy, you wold?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, fiend's going fiend? You know what I mean, It doesn't matter the circumstance.
Speaker 10: It's weird, the circumstance of the circumcision.
Speaker 2: Kay, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Doug said Jonathan needs a bomb rip. He's going to have a stroke, you know what. And some people think that I get like so like crazy and out there.
Speaker 2: Maybe I do.
Speaker 3: Somebody said that I sound like fucking Seinfeld whenever I get high pitched.
Speaker 2: Really, I have never heard you sound like Jerry Seinfeld. Yeah. I also like my women a little bit older, and Jerry likes them so just want to throw that one out there, uh.
Speaker 3: Ashton said, Bro, these guys are Yin and Yang.
Speaker 2: Yes we are. I think so.
Speaker 3: Jacob's the sun for obvious reasons, and I will be the moon, the goddess of the night, the goddess, uh Tony said. Who wrote the Old Testament? Probably four authors as proposed here. And I can't pull up the picture some reason. It doesn't let me get all the pictures in the chat.
Speaker 2: It's the same, the same. But also when you say the Old Testament, you mean the Torah? Or do you mean the entirety of the Old Testament? Because actually, you know what I could uh, I looked up an image of this here the other day. Let me see here who wrote the ot?
Speaker 3: I thought that was believed to be Moses. Well for the Torah, it was for the first five books. Let's see here. Moses is credited with writing the first five books of the Torah. David wrote Psalms, Solomon wrote, you know, the wisdom literature. It also includes writing from various prophets such as Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel, contributions from other figures like Ezra and Nehemiah, and lesser known individuals. Yeah, and then there's also a couple of them that are writing as contemporaries of each other. I want to say it was the Book of Daniel, the Book of Malachi, and one no, no, no, Malachi was the last one written, and that was written by Malachi. But yeah, so, I mean the Old Testament was written by you know, a few people, not just four. But you know, Tony said, all the time, Western mainstream media is telling us how I ran as some fantastic wasteland where religion other than Islam can't breathe. Then Taran opens a Holy Virgin Mary metro station covered in Christian symbols, and the whole story falls apart. Turns out we what we've been fed is in truth. It's propaganda to push a certain narrative. I actually saw this literally earlier today, and they I correct me if I'm wrong. Like they do ignoreledge Jesus and Mary as real people, so like the Islam Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely they do. But they don't believe that Jesus actually died on the cross. They think that his spirit was on the cross and it was the image of him, but not the actual physical hymn. They acknowledged Mary to be a real person, but they believe that she was raped by a Roman soldier. And that's where we get the quote unquote immaculate conception story. When you look at what the Islam believe, it is extremely gnostic. And the reason for that is because, like we said earlier, Mohammed was illiterate and he was a war lord that was operating on the Silk.
Speaker 3: Road, and the Gnostics don't compare him to that. The Gnostics were very well read. As a matter of fact, they were seen as a hierarchical thing because the random Joes and Josephines of the world couldn't understand it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm not saying the Nastics were reliterate, not at all. What I'm saying is that he was a illiterate war lord that was operating on the Silk Road. And during this time, stories were traversing the Silk Road, right, which is why a lot of the Gnostics also had some Manicheism within them that they would like kind of get down with in certain regards, which was a Chinese thing. But it was stories that he had heard, and it wasn't even like he had heard the entire story. He heard bits and pieces of certain stories. Some of them were Biblical, some of them were Gnostics, some of them were Tyranic, some of them were Zoroastrian. Like he heard little bits from here and there and then kind of eclectically compiled them all to be his thing and then said, oh, I got this wisdom from Alla, and it was a whole thing. But like he himself had done no research into any of it. And it's very clear if you ever look at the Koran itself.
Speaker 3: Which does kind of beg the question, like, is you know what I was trying to say about how the basically the Gnostics were genocided. Is that kind of what is transpiring in the Middle East? You know, if you think about it, like Israel has been trying to pull us into their Middle Eastern wars for forever, And I mean, is it a religious matter?
Speaker 2: For them? It's a survival matter but also a religious matter. They don't they see the two is connected. No, No, from Israel's perspective, Yeah, oh okay, So for Israel, they see it as a religious and a survival thing the Islamic world surrounds them. But also keep in mind most of the Islamic world doesn't give a fuck about what's going on with Gaza. They'll claim that they do, but they don't. Actually, if they did, they would do something about it. They're not. And then if you could also, there's so many clips of these college kids that are Muslim women that are wearing the whole hood job and all this stuff. And this this dude that was speaking as a matter of fact, he's a Jewish guy, and he's like, real quick, I'm just gonna ask you point blank. In the Quran it says that all the Jews should be rounded up and executed? Do you believe that? And she's like, well, you cannot ask me this because obviously if I have to say this and have to say this, and you're putting me in a bad position and it's in the bad light in the wrong context. He's like, no, no, no, I am asking you as an individual. Do you believe that all Jews shouldn't indeed didn't say Israelites, he didn't say people in the nation of Israel. He said all Jews should be rounded up and executed. And are you four or against this? And she goes four. He's like, well, then I have nothing more to say to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, that's why beliefs are dangerous. You know, I think that, you know, beliefs are out of convenience. That's just personally my opinion. But I will say that even even interestingly so, I've seen countless videos of Christian proselytizers that go down to Israel and they try and convert Jews over to Christianity, and they are not.
Speaker 2: No, that is not a thing. You who isra don't get down with that. They do not down with proselytizing, right right, Blumken your word, sir.
Speaker 10: Going back to Jesus dying on the cross, have you guys heard the theory that Barabbas was the name Barabbas means son of the Father, and that there's some kind of conspiracy that maybe he was Jesus or something like that.
Speaker 2: So Barrabas' first name was Jesus. That's that's the catch twenty two of this poncious pilot says, I have two Jesuses here, Should I crucify this one or that one? They listed him as Barrabas to show a distinction between the son of God and the criminal. But understand that, yeah, Barrabas' first name actually was Jesus. Jesus was like the fifth most popular name during this time in Israel. It was a very popular name. It's like I have two John's here. I have John Smith and John Wilson. Which John should I crucify? Kind of thing. It was, yeah, pretty wild, which I mean technically it wasn't Jesus. It was you know, it was Yeshuah, which later into the Greek was Jesus, which later to the Latin became Jesus, which we now know it as. But yeah, that was a very common name during that time. Okay, um, he said, Tony said.
Speaker 3: Iran will soon open the Holy Mary metro station near Saint Sarcas Church in Tehran. A beautiful symbol of respect and harmony among faiths in Iran.
Speaker 2: Interesting, that's wild. Iran is not known for being very open and cool with people of different faiths at all. As a matter of fact, the Iyahtola has been very clear about that. But okay, but.
Speaker 3: Does the Iatola speak on behalf of every individual living there?
Speaker 2: I think? Is he speaks on behalf of an entire sect of Islam. Yeah, he's seen as the pope of that group. Does this? Does the pope speak for you? No, he speaks for all Catholics.
Speaker 3: Okay, mmmmm, Sam said hashtag snow globe earth m hm uh sure, Tony said. The guy who does the Bible episodes, Josh Monday said that the biblical flat earth is is a required belief binding, as in, God will be disappointed in or angry with you if you don't believe it.
Speaker 5: Did he say that?
Speaker 2: I respectfully disagree with Josh Monday on that point. I believe that it is completely disassociated from being a salvation issue. You believe that the earth is flat or around does nothing for or against Jesus' sacrifice on the cross, so that it's nothing that we should be arguing over. To the point of God, it's a requirement to make it to heaven. That's silly in my personal opinion, Joe said.
Speaker 3: Joe from Australia said, Hey, shout out to Blueie, most famous AUSSI I swear dude, blue is the shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Louis. And that's something that like, I actually enjoy watching with my kid. And there's a group of parents that actually don't allow their children to watch it. Why because the parents don't actually correct their kids ever, They like allow their kids to have these crazy fits and these tantrums and all this stuff and then work it out later instead of fucking shopping ass when is needed.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I mean, everybody has their own way of parenting. If you feel that way, definitely don't watch Pepa Pig because that little shit I can't stand her.
Speaker 2: Dude, Fuck Pepa Pig and fuck Kyu too.
Speaker 3: Smoker of Trees said Steve Irwin. He is a pretty popular one, all right.
Speaker 2: I think he might be the most popular Aussie actually out loud Blue. He might be giving him a run for his money these days. But we know Steve, We remember Steve never Indeed, it's really sad what's happening to his land right now too? His kids carrying the George though, do.
Speaker 4: I saym I was gonna ask what's going on with his land?
Speaker 2: So the land that he acquired was uh, he was using it as basically a wildlife refuge, right and he was doing very well with it. But once he died, his family stopped bringing in the amount of income that he was able to bring in because he was like, the guy wasn't just the TV show, was the donations and the TV show and his other stuff that he was doing that able to fund this wildlife refuge center. And because the money isn't flowing in like it once did, the Australian government has been seizing massive chunks of their land, and uh, the Irwin family is a at least the Irwin Project is a shell of what it once was. It's actually pretty heartbreaking the scene. His kids are struggling and giving it everything they can to keep their dad's hopes and dreams alive here. But it's I mean, you can't replace the guy, you know. It's not like they're trying by any means. But yeah, the Australian government is seizing the opportunity and reclaiming a lot of that land and it's it's heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen that movie called Strange Wilderness with Steve's on?
Speaker 2: I feel like I have.
Speaker 3: It's a I mean, it's awesome movie, but it kind of reminds me of the Irwins in a way. Great movie, it's hilarious. Doug said, Uh, well, he posted a picture of blue chew unavoidable guide for the latest powerful rectile function medicine that quickly restores restores men's performance in bed, and then it says sponsor of the COEC the k is silent.
Speaker 2: Ah love it, I will say no, fuck it. Blue Choo has never offered us a sponsorship deal. Look, I'm down, we give we do ad reads for Adam and Eve. I would be down to do an ad read for blue Choo, but they have never reached out to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's unfortunate, man, where we Ashton said. There's a timestamp in the most recent episode around the one hour mark where Jonathan says liquid assets. But I heard liquid ass at first, as in the fart spray.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's great, that's great. I've pranked a few people in my time with some fart spray for sure to be alive, said, got to bleach the anus. Sure, Yeah, I'm not gonna knock somebody for that one. But you know, I feel like it's very weird for somebody to be so concerned with the color of their own asshole that they want to go through the process of altering that. Again, I'm not gonna, you know, shit on some wow freezing. I'm not going to judge someone for wanting to improve their own body, but like, of all the things on your body, you could be concerned with the color of your butthole. Is that much of an issue for you that you want to pay good money to have that altered. I mean, get after it, you know, sure.
Speaker 3: I mean that being said, I'm not a big fan of the discoloration in that area.
Speaker 2: It kind of throws me off.
Speaker 3: I can't say that I've ever really paid that much attention big dog, you know. I mean, you're the one that's punching balloon knots over there, sir.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, but I've never thought, huh oh no, that color is very different from the rest of the cheeks. I should walk away now.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just reminds me of like, man, can we be sure that this person wiped well enough? No, that's why I say, straight out the shower. That's the only way to fly. Hey, you never know, sometimes a fart escapes you. So yeah, yeah, okay, fair enough. I've never had that happen to me. But I mean, I suppose it's a thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, you trying to say that you've never falsely trusted a fart.
Speaker 2: Oh No, no, I'm saying that I've never accidentally sucked in a fart while tongue punching a balloon. No, that's all I'm saying I'm sure it has happened to many, to many a good soldier out there. I'm just I'm saying that I've been lucky enough that I've never had it happen to me ever.
Speaker 3: But you know, cool, Yeah, Ashton said, Jonathan is a student of the dark lord.
Speaker 2: Meth in hell Satan. Uh so go that route, but you won't eat ass. That blows my fucking mind.
Speaker 3: I go that route joking, eating ass is a real thing.
Speaker 2: There ain't no way. So was that devil promise you? M maybe?
Speaker 3: Oh God, white boy wizard said blum Oculus. Blum Oculus like a blumpkin. Yeah, the oculus, Ashton said. Don't break bread break ham.
Speaker 5: A monculous bloo mounculus.
Speaker 2: Ah, I dig it, I dig it. And also, don't break bread break ham. Listen, I'm all about cracking a slice of bacon and sherry. You know, I hear that, not me, It's all mine.
Speaker 3: Joe said, wish I could blaze with the cult. Sadly, I work through the live I feel that. Hey, thanks for keeping us around. Hopefully we can make your shift go by a little bit faster.
Speaker 2: Ashton said.
Speaker 3: Jacob loves Israel because biblical Jacob becomes Israel sarcasm.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, sure, that's a theory. I know you're making a joker, Ashton, but no, I I have my own reason for supporting the nation of Israel, not net in Yahoo or there. I'm not. I don't get down with the whole ultra Zionist bullshit, but supporting the nation of Israel existing, yeah, yeah, I would. I agree with that, you know, and some people would say that makes me aschatologists too, And no, really, I also believe that Kurdistan should be a place. Just we're all clear. I believe the Kurds should have their own land.
Speaker 3: What about the Nos? You think the Gnostics should have had their own land at one point?
Speaker 2: No, I'm glad they're all burned at the stake. Fuck. Oh my good god, you fuck cat ours. I'm joking, bro, But no, the Gnostics don't claim any sect or area of land is there inherent you know, given by God birthright place. They believe that everything in this physical reality is evil, so they muld say that any plot of land is evil as well. But that being said, I don't think that it's right just to say, well, God gave us this and now it's ours. Shit, that's how South Africa became a country. Umm, pop goes the weasel said. Fuck Pepa and Coco melon both have adverse effects on children.
Speaker 3: Neither are allowed in our house. Coca Melon's definitely not allowed. Pepa Pig, my son, he he got to it and there's no taking him back from it right now.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, Coco melon does not play in my house. Cocomelon will not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Coca melon. There's a couple other ones. Uh, Masha and the Bear.
Speaker 2: No, not with that one. I'll tell you what. We get down with Little Einstein. Yeah, it's like we're about that little Einstein like up in this house and Blueie, we get down with that. Also, Zuboomafu for any of the real ones out there that know about that. The Crat brothers that have the little leaping lemur and they they do animal shit. That's what we about up in this house. My four year old just discovered the wild Crats and I'm like, oh, oh, you're going back to my time when I was your age. Sit down, son, let's do this.
Speaker 3: Also, dragon ball z we get down with the dude, my favorite. Whenever my daughter was growing up. I mean she's still grown up, but back whenever she was a little girl. Dude, Octin Odds went hard. That was one of my favorites.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you mean the the the propaganda side of Hydra.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, get him.
Speaker 6: I don't have the photo anymore, but I sent y' all the photo of that one time before.
Speaker 4: All it is is the the Kindergarten version of of Hydra.
Speaker 2: Gives Creature Report a whole different ring now, doesn't Creature Report.
Speaker 4: Little Einstein's was pretty good? But do you all remember?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I still have I have the complete I have the complete series on PHS.
Speaker 3: You know how you never hear get a shout out anymore?
Speaker 2: Is PB and j Otter. You're right, that's a deep cut p B.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 2: That was a classic in my day. Between the Lions, Between the Lions, that was a great PBS show to teaching kids how to read. And where's the wild thornberries when you need them? You know, we have a thornberry meme earlier. That's true, Thunberg, that was a good one.
Speaker 1: Doug.
Speaker 3: Doug sent me somewhere in the multiverse, Uncle Ben and Peter hook up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh gross.
Speaker 3: It said, with great incests comes great responsibility.
Speaker 2: You want to why why though? Good God? All right, p uncle Ben good. Yeah. And then there what was that one with all the Spider Man that came together and then they're like, damn, that's Aunt Meg and it's like that's not my aunt Meg, dude, what's up? And it's like, bro, stop it, stop it right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they turned it Meg hot, Aunt May Hot Marissa to May.
Speaker 2: Mass and yeah, my bass said meg Aunt May. I don't really watch a lot of the the you know, Marvel things, honestly, Yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: She was definitely the hottest one. The other one was what's her name from?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh The Green Tomatoes. I can't remember the name of the movie. No Green Tomatoes. Yeah, the woman that was famous for saying.
Speaker 2: They love me, they really love me. I can't remember her name. No, Kathy Bates, No, not Kathy Bates. But say, wait, what the fuck? Let me see Fry Green. Wait she was the ant Man, which, uh which spider Man? The Andrew Garfield one. I think I only seemed like a portion of field Sally Field. Yes, yes, yes, yes, that's really Oh fuck.
Speaker 4: Oh wait that?
Speaker 2: Uh is that?
Speaker 4: Tellyd the Andrew one.
Speaker 3: Maguire's no, Toby McGuire had the super old ant May.
Speaker 2: Whenever I think of Sally Field, all I think is Smoking in the Bandit. All I honestly cannot see or in any other role than that. Forrest Gump's mama about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Forrest Gump's mama, she looked just the same. I mean, I think they were probably shot around the same time. Uh, Forrest Gump and Spider Man. When was Forrest Gump that came out? Probably ninety eight something.
Speaker 2: Like that, Yeah, but I mean that was that was way after uh the Smoking the Bandit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure. For oh, Forest gumb came out in ninety four only shit damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It still kind of ruins me at the end when you realize that both Forrest got aids because of Jenny and.
Speaker 3: That Forrest Gump was doing the Bafomet signal whenever he was waving by to Jenny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people forget about that one. Yeah. Yeah, dude, go ahead, Spirit Animal.
Speaker 5: Not the Mint.
Speaker 6: If you really want to take it back to the most evil bitch, let's take it back to Vose from Titanic. She told she she kept the movie that what not the movie, but the Heart of the Ocean kept it. Then threw it over the board when she really could have just gave it to her grandparent I met her granddaughter, or give it to the guy who spent his whole life trying to find the fucking thing. But no, Well when he pissed me off is there was enough room And it's been proven by MythBusters. She could have scooped the fuck over and let Jack get on, but no, he posted trying to save her, and he said.
Speaker 4: I'll never let you go Jack. Then yeats a little bastard off. Also, there's a theory that he was a time traveler because the lake.
Speaker 6: That he said that he and his dad went ice fishing on did not exist in nineteen twelve.
Speaker 2: Yep, YEPA possibly with the time traveler bullshit. But then also, yeah, I'm with you, and we've talked about this on this show before the story of the Titanic and the ending of it. Basically, this old brod just wanted to tell her granddaughter how she got dicked down on her way from Europe to America and the group the Sapphire that was supposed to fund the entire expedition she fucking chunked off the boat at the end like that it was a bit ass move. It was a bit ass move, and there's no doubt about that. There's just there's just there's no excuse.
Speaker 4: They just yat it off the ship at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she she deserved to get the faith that Jack did. Unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Uh, Pop Gosuisel said, love love Marvel. It's my sin. Same here.
Speaker 3: I actually just I'm starting to actually fuck with DC more than Marvel now, Like the DC movies are way better than Marvel, like the ones that are coming out, like the Mark I still I still watch all the Marvel movies, but the DC movies and the DC shows have been great. Like, dude, the new season of peace Maker was fucking awesome. The new Superman movie was fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Loved it. I haven't seen the New Superman. I do like Peacemaker though, but I like d C for the villains more. I like Marvel for the heroes more. And Peacemaker is one of these, like his dad was a villain and he was supposed to be a villain, so he's kind of like the anti hero rules Nacy. That's the thing right now. Huh, No spoilers, I'm not gonna give any spoilers, but My point is that is the big push that the comic book genre. As far as movies are going these days, it's all about the anti hero, right, Black Adam, Deadpool, all these people that are like you want to they're bad guys, but they're doing good I mean way, but they're still good.
Speaker 3: Wolverine, the Punisher, basically all anti heroes.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and none of them were necessarily supposed to be. Well, the Punisher he was supposed to be kind of his own thing, but like Wolverine was never meant to be a main character, but he became the main character when they were like, wait a minute, the public loves a good anti hero and they could make more money on that shit.
Speaker 3: Oh it's you know, the anti heroes are more human. There's more of a human element to an anti hero than there is a hero or a villain, because we kind of got everybody has that little mix of good and bad inside of them, so they're they're more you can relate a little bit more, I think, especially the story of the Punished, like dude got his whole fucking family taken out, Like of course, yeah, I'd go on a rampage too, No.
Speaker 2: No, I get it, And like I understand why the anti hero what's the word I'm looking for trope is getting way more pushed in the narratives as far as the comic books are concerned. But like, that's kind of the whole point though, right. Superheroes were supposed to be seen as like this intrinsic good look at Superman. He's supposed to be just impervious to all the shit and then, not to quote kill Bill, but I do find it interesting that at all all things stripped away, his version of Clark Kent is actually supposed to be a look at the human race as a whole. And that's interesting, right, So, like, cause you think about this, When Bruce Wayne takes off the costume, he is I'm sorry. When Batman takes off the costume, he's Bruce Wayne, right. Whenever Spider Man takes off the costume, he's Peter Parker. When iron Man takes off the costume, he's Tony Stark. When Superman takes off the costume, he's Superman. He has to put on a costume to become Clark Kent. And what is Clark Kent? This nerdy, super shy, super unsure of himself. He's clumsy, he's scared a lot. That was his attempt to blend into human society, because if that's the goal, is to look like you're just like everybody else, that's what he thought of the human race. Well yeah, okay, I mean it could be worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Joe said, after cracking open my third eye, I can't sit through a movie or TV show.
Speaker 2: Thanks, guys. You know it's it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's actually fun because I look at every every single show. I look at as if every single show and movie has some sort of easter egg. Now like not necessarily like on purpose built in easter egg, but you're looking for like where's the deception? Where am I looking at? You know, And it's just about becoming aware to it. So there was a long period of time where I was not watching shows, I was not watching movies. I was like, fuck this, I'm not here for all the symbolism they're trying to convince me of all this, or they're using me as part of a ritual. I'm not doing it anymore. But dude, you got a fucking blue pill. From time to time, like we are human, you know, like we have to we don't have to do anything, but you know, it's it's more fun whenever you kind of succumb to the blue pill.
Speaker 2: From time to time, I like to look at certain movies, especially if the director did things purposely like uh and not to like be a part of the op by any means here, But you've seen The Departed, I can't remember what's who's there?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Matt Damon and Leo DiCaprio are playing cops that are like trying to find each other and it's a against the Irish crime boss. At the time that was supposed to be it was supposed to be based off of Whitey Bulger. It's an exce limit might have. It sounds kind of familiar, But for anybody who has seen it, did you realize that every time somebody dies on camera there's an X on screen in some way, shape or form, whether it's tape on windows or in the rafters behind him or something like this. Come to find out, the director did that as an homage to the old silent black and white films where when somebody died, they'd have black x's on their eyes to look like they're dead. That was his nod to old school movie magic from back in the day. And it's like those little kind of easter eggs, Like that's dope. You like that kind of shit? You know, yeah, I'm definitely for that. What else here?
Speaker 3: Why what wizard said? Forrest Comb's mama could give me a blumpkin.
Speaker 2: I probably cared about his schooling. That's a fact he did. That made that principal squeal like a pig. And he comes out and he's on you know, And as a kid I watched that, I didn't understand what the fuck now that I'm watching this boy Forrest comes, mama was putting the hurting on that boy, making him he hey, hey, like yo, what kind of fuck was going on up? But Comma Sutra going on there or something? She was about that ship?
Speaker 3: She was thrown out ass in a circle. Hob goz Weisel said, No, DC, only good is Batman.
Speaker 2: You know, I love the Green Lantern too. There's a lot of DC characters that I love. The Green Lantern is fucking trapped.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about the movie or any I'm saying the comment, like, it's a really cool idea, like to have that ring and just transform into fucking anything.
Speaker 2: That's a badass power. But at the same time, even according to the comic books. One side he's impervious or except for the color yellow, and then the other one would could take him out. So a number two pencil can fucking decimate the green lantern of Past and President.
Speaker 3: It's I'm not saying I love him because he's invincible. I just think that the power is awesome.
Speaker 2: Man. I feel like, uh, Professor Xavier probably had one of the best powers. Oh real shit, telepathy. Yeah, but that being said, he could have fucking made himself walk, you.
Speaker 3: Would think, but he probably Maybe he just wanted to focus his efforts on more important things.
Speaker 2: I guess. Or maybe he just was lazy, wanted to sit forever. I don't know. Hey, can't blame him.
Speaker 3: Joe said, Hey, Hugh Jackman did Wolverine well though, so Aussie's at it again.
Speaker 2: Very true. I agree, Hugh Jackman did an ex job with that role, for sure.
Speaker 3: I think that actually, and I love all the Wolverine movies, but I think that, uh, dude, He's been in a lot of great movies. Like you ever seen The Greatest Showman? I falk with that movie. That is one of my favorite movies of all time. That and Real Steel, great movie.
Speaker 2: I love that movie. Yes, I didn't know that The Greatest Showman was supposed to be a musical. I was very upset about five minutes into it, and I'm just like, bro, it was great that like is awesome. Y'all had to make it this. You had to make it gay.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't gay. I loved it, not to say I can't love gay things, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, I didn't mean gay like homosexual. I mean gay like you like nineties. You know what I'm saying. But like, and then Zindaia is in it, and I was like, oh, here we go. I like Sindia.
Speaker 3: As an actor, I don't like I. I know how to separate, you know, actor from.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about as an actress. I have no idea what her opinions on the world are. I think as an actress she is just fucking dog shit. E teach their own m Joe said.
Speaker 3: And I actually get you, Jonathan with picking them shows apart. I do see advertisements like, hmm, your subtle tactics don't work on me, you dog cunts.
Speaker 2: God, I love it.
Speaker 3: He just tast every single time that you message, and he goes, yeah, nah, I can get stoned and watch shameless. My girlfriend got me into it. You just did well with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, shameless as a it's an awesome show. If you're like really feeling bad about yourself, you can watch an episode in that and be like, you know what I'm doing pretty fucking great. I'm alright, I'm all right. I could do I could be doing work. Yeah, it could be so much worse right now, and here I am just like doing doing the damn thing, you know. But then again, man, in the later seasons, they were going out of their way to make it as much of a liberal propaganda piece as they possibly could, which no one asked for.
Speaker 3: It's, by the way, the new season of The Boys did that too, which kind of did they? Yeah, the new season, like I say, new, it came out like I don't know, six seven months ago or something like that. But yeah, the Boys turn God dude, it got so fucking political. It was so obvious that it was political, And I'm like, man, why'd you have to turn such an awesome concept of a show into that?
Speaker 2: This is this is why, you know, I can't even tell you the last time I sat and watched this show. The only one I'm watching is South Park because their political bullshit is being done in satire to shit on everyone, and I like that. I'm here for that, you know, Yeah, Samuel, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, another good movie is The Town. If y'all haven't seen that, how did I command it?
Speaker 3: Bat Fluck is in there, well, Batman, Daredevil, Yeah, both of them.
Speaker 4: Dougie, I think he's better dead Devil than he was a Batman.
Speaker 2: I think people I don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought he did a decent job as Batman, especially the the Snyder cut one, the Snyder cut of what's it called, We're All Justice? Yeah, the Snyder cut Justice League movie was the ship it was.
Speaker 4: So I didn't watch that one.
Speaker 2: Twilight Boys Batman, though, I mean I still like it. Yeah, No, I still like it. I thought it was.
Speaker 3: It's a different way of looking at These are different like versions of Batman. That's like, you know, like comparing Michael Keaton to George Clooney to you know, and all the different ones their own brand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say I think overall, Christian Bale probably did the best. Yeah, as far as that goes. But you know, that's that's open to debate as well, because I mean that was more of Michael Bay's ship too. You know, yeah, I thought it was great too.
Speaker 3: And and also I mean, uh, dude, the Penguin series that came out last year.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen its.
Speaker 3: God, it's so good. Yeah, yes, so good. Highly recommend. But anyway, Dougie, what are your thoughts there?
Speaker 10: I just want to say, it's not gay if you don't make eye contact.
Speaker 2: Or if you're wearing boot bands. Yes, the rules, the rules are rules.
Speaker 3: Spirit Animal, give your sendoffs their please just.
Speaker 4: Puol wherever you are blessed to be the chaos mustered from the Quick Boys.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, thank you. They're a spirit Animal.
Speaker 3: And also, if anybody wants to be able to join in on the conversation next week, go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That link is down the show notes below. Of course, you already know everything that you get over there. If you sign up for the third ay all the way up in til you'll be able to us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. You'll be able to slide into our dms, get the shows a couple of days in advance, and it's the only place where video is at. But probably the main reason why everybody goes over to Patreon is because it is completely so come check us out and support us over there if you can. We also have another way. Come over to Adam and Eve dot com and use the promo code Cult. You get fifty percent off your entire order, free shipping, discrete shipping, all of the great things. If you like to get down and dirty, Adam and Eve has what you need.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: Also, one more thing, we have just teamed up with Good Feels Cannabis Seltzer. It's awesome, it's delicious, it's delightful, and you don't feel bad about yourself after you drink it because there's no calories, there's no carbs, there's no nothing outside of I mean it is a seltzer with five five milligrams of THC. You're gonna get a nice little buzz. Maybe Sam, you might have to drink forty of them, but most people you're gonna get a nice buzz off of just one. Can you can get in a three pack, six pac twelve twenty four pack. It's a great way to be able to support the show. All you have to do is just go and click that link down in the show notes below, and your discount will be automatically applied. It's twenty percent off your entire order. So yeah, go check it out, dude, It's delicious.
Speaker 2: And know what you're thinking, why would I do that when I could just go buy a gummy? Because we all know that liquid hits faster than edibles. This is the way our bodies digest things. Big facts. Yeah, I mean you'll get high.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, it's not like smoke and a joint or a blonde or anything like that where it hits you in like twenty seconds or whatever, but it will hit you in five to ten minutes, which is pretty down close.
Speaker 2: Indeed. Indeed, while we're giving the shameless plugs, if anybody would like to experience real healing technology that they could have, you know, have in their home right now, without going to doctors, without going through the system of medicine that we have in this country, come check out Real Rife Technology and use the promo code cult at checkout to get ten percent off and free shipping to your door. I give the speech every time, but again, if you would like to learn more about it, go check out Real Rife Technology. Royal Raymond Rife the one that developed the machines. His great nephew is the one that is manufacturing these machines and mailing them out to everyone. I use one daily, members of my family use them daily, and I'm telling you, as a user of it, you'll be able to tell the effects of this technology for yourself. Go and check it out. Please do so at this time and again use the promo code cult at checkout. And also, if you'll let to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver boy and then go to the link in the description below to cecsilver dot com. When you fill out your information, our homeboy, Wayne Clark is gonna be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Talk to your financial advisor and ask them what they think about investing in gold and silver, and I promise you they're gonna tell you that a portion of your retirement nest stake needs to be invested in precious metals. Now is the time to buy it is still affordable. The best place to get your start b to go to coecsilver dot com. Once again, link is in the description below. But we want to hear what you have to say about this episode and all the wild things that we talked about in the Best Place to Do So what bit too, Please hit the five stars of the shares, the license time's comment, leave a post review shares, the defensive faily shares if we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithms across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, more potential listeners who could depicture on potential call members. Director rests you find ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check off menemistics Jonathan's other show and getting the same lover respect over there with the five sur reviews and the positivity in the comments, come chuck on the cage to night and come join each of us more individual patrons that we host every Wednesday night at not pm Central. Links to those are in the description as well. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 3: And with that being that, this was another feutile episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jack And there's one very important sure in the vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that's cult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult