Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The JV.
Speaker 2: Show on a Wednesday. And I'm chatting so much for hanging out with us. You know, crazy cash happens every hour. That's one thousand dollars for you. Ten past.
Speaker 3: Well, it's almost ten past right now.
Speaker 4: Both.
Speaker 3: You know we're gonna get to that in just a second.
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Did you have you guys seen the Progresso soup drops that No, I've heard it dropped last week.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 5: It's soup you can suck on, That's what they're discussing, saying. They're basically like candy drops. They come in a tin and you unwrap them and each of them tastes like your favorite Progresso soup. So you love that bold flavor of that chicken broth and vegetables whatever. It's right there in a hard candy and you can suck on your soup.
Speaker 1: No, you just want some soup, can suck on?
Speaker 2: Oh No, I don't it sounds gross?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but people say, and Progresso even says, look, there's nothing better for these that winter feeling. You're feeling a little under the weather, soup brings you back to life. Why not have soup in your pocket at all times? Hard candy that part would soup.
Speaker 2: That part would be nice if you're sick. You know, nothing sounds better than some soup. But that's because it's hot and steam.
Speaker 5: Yeah, old suck on it in a hot and steamy way, and then that get the chicken noodle vibes going to make you feel better. It's probably good for your throat. Jess, you've been coughing for the better part of two months. Maybe you need some soup you can suck on.
Speaker 3: Are you ever going to get better?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: You know what I tried over the weekend, which sounds is going to sound disgusting. That's no Our coworker Karna told us, well told me about making onion tea. So I literally made onion and garlic tea and I drank it with lemon and uh honey, and that still didn't help.
Speaker 7: I don't know why I'm still coughing.
Speaker 6: I will say I'm on the better part of things tea maybe like ninety eight percent fully recovered.
Speaker 2: It doesn't sound I don't like it. You just caught some stuff up right before we signed.
Speaker 1: On, right anytime before the MIC's turned on chest.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, think you're giving it to me, because then I started calling.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know what to do at this point, but I would definitely not try those soup things. It feels like it would just taste like the aftertaste of soup, you know, when you're kind of like or you know, when you.
Speaker 2: Open up a canon it's all cold and gross, like that's what it's given. It's gonna remind me of the chuck.
Speaker 5: We're probably just gonna taste a lot like soup. Well, they're sold out already, the first round of these. Of course it's a very limited release, but they're gonna issue some new ones and they're only available on their website or whatever during National Week during National Soup Month?
Speaker 2: Is that? When when is Soup Month?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's now, maybe it's next month, I don't know, whatever it's it's National Soup Month.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Graham, but no thanks, if.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: But now it's time.
Speaker 1: Four the four things you need a heads up on to start your.
Speaker 2: So the biggest thing you need to know about today is the iHeartRadio Music Awards. We're just and now to March seventeenth on Fox is when you can check it out. Well you need to know now though, is voting has begun. All your babes, Taylor, Post Billy, Sabrina Carpenter and more. They're all nominated and we have ten socially voted categories, which means go now. iHeartRadio dot Com Slash Awards and today's a double day.
Speaker 1: What two nice, I'm voting for Taylor Post Billy.
Speaker 5: Three players were just announced as the next class of the Baseball Hall of Fame. Itro Suzuki becomes the first ever Japanese born player to be elected to the Hall, which is really cool and our very own the pride of.
Speaker 1: The layer other than me, of course. C. C.
Speaker 5: Sabathia, who pitched for nineteen seasons in the majors. He got in as well, so did closer Billy Wagner. He got enough votes to get in this year.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be a beautiful day today, but a cold one as well, so bundle up if you are leaving the house, or just stay home because that sounds a lot better. High's in the low sixties and a Frost advisory still in effect.
Speaker 3: Until ten am.
Speaker 1: It was icy on my car this morning. I see, hey, do you havemini bestie?
Speaker 5: Heyday today is going to be an eight. Your work is in demand. Practice mental and physical discipline, build and strengthen foundational basics before advancing to more difficult moves.
Speaker 1: Step Lively, I don't know any of that.
Speaker 3: Mans Lively as in Blake Lively.
Speaker 2: Oh so much trauma, so much drama checker sign.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we got to talk back for Jess.
Speaker 8: Good Morning JV Show, Happy Wednesday, Jess. Whatever you did with the tea, hopefully you did it for more than one day, because it is a more than one day kind of thing. I highly recommend firesider and fire honey. If you can make both of those things, they're very good for your health. Also, another great thing for your health is to get off TikTok. For heaven's sake. It's an addiction and it's a problem, and.
Speaker 1: I'm deeply concerned for you.
Speaker 8: Think of how many paintings you could get done instead.
Speaker 2: Oh god, okay, it's a fireball. No TikTok, not fireballs, fire fireballs, fireball.
Speaker 7: Tighter because I'm not breaking dry January.
Speaker 5: But to her point, Jess, these remedies. You tried something called onion tea, which sounds terrible, But these ones that we've heard of, the flu bombs and the stuff where you make these concoctions, they recommend you drink it like four or five times a day for a week. You can't just take two SIPs of onion teabag.
Speaker 1: It didn't work for my cough. You have to. It's got to be something.
Speaker 2: I do want to that.
Speaker 3: Stuff actually works.
Speaker 2: I think it.
Speaker 6: Does, but I definitely just did it one night and was hoping that by the next morning I'd be.
Speaker 2: Back to normal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't work.
Speaker 3: I would have given them after that one time too.
Speaker 6: And you know what, I'm working on it. I'm working on the TikTok addiction as you want to call it. But the first step is is it denial or is it acceptance?
Speaker 3: Acceptance?
Speaker 1: I think it's angry okayout.
Speaker 2: First step is to deny that you have a problem. I think that will get you far.
Speaker 6: Just yeah, okay, I've accepted it, so out of her mind.
Speaker 2: So I'm on step one. Are cool? Are not lists to do this every Wednesday? Throw some things out, and we ask is that cool or not? Graham, would you like to go first?
Speaker 1: What are you guys saying cool or not?
Speaker 5: I can't find my gym shoes anywhere, so I'm just gonna have to start my twenty twenty five fitness routine next week.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, not cool.
Speaker 1: I put in a legitimate, actual.
Speaker 2: Ever, think so like every excuse in the.
Speaker 5: Book, I put in a legitimate, actual effort to find my gym shoes. I tore the house apart, and we haven't unpacked most of our stuff. But I even looked in the box marked Graham shoes and they weren't in there. So if they're not in there, where could they be? I think I have to order a new pair of gym shoes. I'm not about to be the guy that goes to the gym wearing boots and jeans.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to be that guy.
Speaker 2: You're really serious about this. I think you would wear anything just to get your butt in there.
Speaker 1: You don't go you don't go to the gym wearing boots.
Speaker 2: We heard the how working out barefoot is even really really good, So you can wear whatever shoes there, take them off.
Speaker 5: And then get to work out in No, and I will refuse to be the barefoot workout guy. And don't work out barefoot anywhere near me. If you're at the gym, don't do that just so, but go ahead, jess, what do you wear to the gym?
Speaker 2: My deal stow boots. Of course that's me.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you would wear those to the gym. That seems like a bit much. I will not be a boot wearer at the gym.
Speaker 1: I refuse.
Speaker 7: So you're waiting on them to arrive.
Speaker 1: You already ordered them or no, Well I meant to order some last night.
Speaker 2: Then I fell Yeah, okay, then why not just good store today?
Speaker 5: Maybe I'll order some today they'll be here. Look, I already missed. Monday was a holiday, and you can't start your new fitness regiment and like get healthy routine not on a Monday.
Speaker 1: So that already like voided that.
Speaker 5: And then I tried to go yesterday and then we had like one hundred meetings and then I couldn't find my gym shoes, so that I just had to scrap it, and so Monday will be the new start.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Put this in the prediction journal.
Speaker 6: When do you think Graham will actually begin March March.
Speaker 5: Wow, you are going to be so so devastatingly wrong.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say the second week of February.
Speaker 1: All of your answers should be next week.
Speaker 2: D Graham.
Speaker 3: We just we've we've done this every.
Speaker 2: Week so far. I thought you were going to start two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did too.
Speaker 5: That could get my shoes there. Either if I shoes then either or the time it's.
Speaker 6: Next week, so jes okay, really quick?
Speaker 7: Cool or not?
Speaker 6: Someone got a tattoo of the TikTok band. It's a tiny little rip tombstone that has the dates twenty sixteen to twenty twenty five. You can check this out on our story Jamie Morning Show. And once they were done with it, they realized the app was back.
Speaker 2: No so now, I.
Speaker 6: Mean they had a little laugh about it. It was a testoo real, Yeah, it was a tattoo artist, uh, giving his wife the tattoo actually, so they said, we just like to do this for fun.
Speaker 7: So they kind of had a good time regardless.
Speaker 2: But a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Were suggesting them add like JK next to it, or just some sort of funny or.
Speaker 1: Just cross out the twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: That's still cooler, not I think cool that they're just having fun with it, and it's still to remember, like, yeah, what the band symbolizes and what exactly I don't know what it symbolizes, but not much.
Speaker 5: Based on the smorgashborg of other tattoos that are on this person's this is a leg or we're looking at an arm looks like a leg act.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is.
Speaker 5: Based on that cool, I mean you can this looks like Adam Levine's stomach.
Speaker 1: It's just something miss. It's like a.
Speaker 5: Missmash tattoos that don't go with each other, So throw a TikTok.
Speaker 1: But in there, who cares? Yeah big? If this was your only one on your arm, then oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then you're an idiot if you wanted in this case, who cares?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I go check that out. JB Morning Show. It's on our Story.
Speaker 1: A JV show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Ondesday, the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm just I got to talk about for Graham.
Speaker 10: Good Morning, JAV Show, Happy Wednesday, Graham, Why haven't you started the gym yet? I think there should be a consequence if you don't start Monday, maybe you should do a shoey two shoeyes, one of Selena's you and.
Speaker 2: Just thought half a great day, guys. Bye, good idea.
Speaker 5: Shots fired, not a good idea. Shots fired at Selena's feet. There, Wow, Jess's feet seen as the good options.
Speaker 2: They're cleaner just because mine are crocs and I've talked about how much.
Speaker 1: They stink from yeah, stink in the sweat.
Speaker 2: Listen, we didn't ask for any consequences when we decided to do drive January is for our own health. Just trying to do better for ourselves, as are you trying to do with the gym. So we are laying down the line. I don't go Monday. You do a shoey by your own shoe I have till I have if I if I go this, if I go this week, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I've beaten be that right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you don't have to just go and clock in and then you're good to go.
Speaker 3: You have to actually do the workout.
Speaker 1: You don't know again, Jess, you don't know me.
Speaker 5: I love working out like I've worked out my entire I've worked out more days than you've been on this earth, even though I'm only twenty seven and a half. Yeah, I actively like I actively love going to the gym.
Speaker 1: I really like it.
Speaker 5: Just let's just reset for people that maybe don't know in the last couple of years that I haven't.
Speaker 1: Gone to the gym.
Speaker 5: I built an entire house with my own two hands, an entire effing house, while you guys scrolled TikTok for two years and didn't do anything. Do you ever look and like, go, I what have I accomplished over the last two years? Graham built a whole house, and all I've done is scroll like I've been busy. So forgive me if I want to sit back on and relax and unpack for two seconds before I start things.
Speaker 1: But I will get in the gym. I will accept it.
Speaker 5: I will accept your shoey challenge. I'll be in the gym this week or by Monday. Shoey challenge accepted. And the only reason I look and let me just also say this about your guys dry January thing. The only reason I put the stipulation on there is because hearing you guys check in about a dry January, no consequence, boring, boring because everybody else on his plane I'm doing d Jen boring. We needed something to make it interesting, Graham, I get.
Speaker 2: It, thank you, And we believe in you. Yeah, we do believe in you. I know you're not going to do a shoey, so I know we go to the gym tomorrow. Yeah. So there's a plastic surgeon in Taiwan who gave himself a sectomy.
Speaker 1: That's not you can't why no, what why?
Speaker 2: He recorded himself. Now, I don't think he recorded like the downstairs part, but just like his who as he's explaining what he's doing, he's.
Speaker 1: Holding the phone with one hand and the scalpel with the other. Gues like that's some skills.
Speaker 2: No, I'm pretty sure the phone was like set up somewhere I try a pot tip situation. But he decided to give himself avasectomy as a gift to his wife so that they didn't have any more, you know, anymore kids.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: He said it was a strange feeling to have to touch in suture my own you know what's keys, I'd faint. So he applied the anesthetic cream you know, down there, and then he had to take the scalpel and the little clampy thing and he just nipped things that needed to be nipped in, stitch things that needed to be stitched. Normally, this takes between twenty and twenty ten excuse me, in thirty minutes, but it took him twice as long because he was performing it on himself. And there was times where he like it hurts so bad, where he like leans back in the chair and he's like in pain and has to take a second and then deep breath.
Speaker 3: Okay, now I'm back, I can I can do the next step.
Speaker 5: Well, it shouldn't be if you're getting it done in a medical setting with an actual doctor that does this, you should be numbed and you shouldn't be feeling that part.
Speaker 2: Although I told the surgeon, by the way, I don't know if if I left that part out.
Speaker 5: Why wasn't he properly anesthetized or whatever, because you shouldn't be feeling that part of it. Although I told you a story about my buddy and he wasn't fully numbed, and he said it was like that it was a nightmare.
Speaker 2: I mean, my husband got it done in actual clinic and he was fully anesthetized or whatever you said, and he's still screamed like a little girl. According to him, maybe it's also maybe it's also the thought like you're mentally like make suring what is going on to you, and as you feel the pressure, maybe you just lose it. I don't know, but.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you are and if you consider yourself a really good surgeon, wouldn't you want to be the one to perform a surgery on yourself because you know that you're going to do a good No, I wouldn't, right, Like, do you trust that other people are going to take as much care as you would with your own body?
Speaker 1: You got to be your own adva.
Speaker 2: I'm those people, that's true. But I'm one of those people where I could not give myself a shot. If I go to get you know, blood drawn, I can't even look. I cannot do things to myself.
Speaker 1: I know I would faint.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm like.
Speaker 2: Imagine giving yourself a secony, Graham, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'd be able to do it.
Speaker 5: And likewise, giving myself a shot or something, you can't do it. It would I be able to do it eventually, but it would take some It would take a lot of working up, I think to do like it took me a long time because I had to do my wife's IVF shots and that first one I was the room was a little I felt a little woozy. Yeah, I thought of my fainting. Give you seen how big that needle is. It's like a two inch needle? Are you kidding me out of I had it wasn't some little tiny like little thing. I had to, like legit put a giant needle in her. And but by the end of that, you know, after years and years of that and hundreds and hundreds of those, so I could do that blindfolded by the at the end.
Speaker 1: But to do that to yourself.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's a surgeon.
Speaker 6: He's been around needles and been around all of that basically his career.
Speaker 2: Going to cause yourself pain, it's harder to do to your due to yourself, and particularly when it is your underwear eggs that.
Speaker 1: You're you're slicing open like that's not.
Speaker 5: That's not you don't ever in your life and vision, and you holding a scalpel next to that your own those sharp objects should be nowhere near that thing and keep those things apart.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, props to him. He saved some money on medical bills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did it.
Speaker 6: Hopefully he made so many on that video when he posted it online.
Speaker 1: I don't want to watch it.
Speaker 5: I'll send it to you gam both thanks the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 11: Sadly some Sacramento. I do just want to give from Graham about that house, like that that was the ultimate gym for like what over over a year you're working on that house. So anyways, I just want to say he definitely said he's going to the gym tomorrow and not next week. I love you guys.
Speaker 1: I said I might go to the gym tomorrow. Let's boy. I said I'll go to the gym tomorrow. Bye by monday, and the ladies.
Speaker 5: You would want me to have to take a shoeye if I don't go to the gym by monday.
Speaker 1: But thank you. Yes, I did work on building a house for the past.
Speaker 5: Several years than wait for the one there is probably pushing three years to be honest.
Speaker 2: Wow, but it's done well most of the way.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV Show, the seipt Graham, you are very scared to do things. You are very scared to be challenged. That's crazy because you seem to want the girls to do all this and that and whatever whatnot. You said that you were going to start the gym and you never did. I'm on my second week working out every other day during the week, so you should be doing the chewy.
Speaker 13: I love that idea.
Speaker 1: It's not a bad idea.
Speaker 5: So get the Drinken said, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you on your health and fitness journey.
Speaker 5: But to say that I'm scared of these things, I've taken a showye.
Speaker 1: Before, have you laid this?
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 5: I've done these things. I've stun gunned myself. I've swam from Alcatraz, I've done all the stunts and the things.
Speaker 1: I'm not scared to do things.
Speaker 2: I'm not scared of anything. That's one thing I know about that guy.
Speaker 1: I'll get in the gym, don't, don't you. I'll be fine.
Speaker 14: The hottest it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the base.
Speaker 2: So Chris Brown is not happy about Investigation Discovery's new docuseries. They put out this new docuseries. We talked about it a long time ago when they had just announced it. It's called Chris Brown A History of Violence, and Chris Brown says the entire thing is one big lie. So he is suing Warner Brothers, Discovery, and other individuals behind the series for five hundred million dollars. WHOA, Now, I do think these numbers when it comes to lawsuits, they're getting a little ridiculous.
Speaker 5: They're getting very ridiculous. Do you think this network has five hundred million dollars? Not a chance, No, under no circumstance.
Speaker 2: Chris Brown says the Jane Doe that they featured heavily in the series has been repeatedly discredited. They have proof, they had proof that her narrative was false, and they still ran with it anyways, just to defame Chris. Chris says he's taken accountability for his past mistakes. He spent the last decade trying to repair his reputation. He's grown and how dare these producers for pushing an old narrative? Now, he says, this is the part I don't believe. He says he's been directly impacted by the docuseries. It's affected his career and business opportunities and reputation.
Speaker 3: I don't buy that because I didn't even know the thing was out.
Speaker 2: Nobody has heard about this, nobody's heard about it, nobody's watched it.
Speaker 5: You tarnished your own image, and yet people you still have advertising deals, radio stations still play your music. And it's just shocking to me. But it's still He's doing just fine, he says.
Speaker 2: If awarded the five hundred mil, he will make a generous donation to victims of sexual abuse, which he should donate the entire thing if he has awarded this money.
Speaker 5: But that money would never be his pocket because they don't have that. They don't have that money. He could barely afford to pay him five million grim.
Speaker 2: What does happen if someone is sued, they lose, and they don't have the money to.
Speaker 5: Pay, and they declare bankruptcy, and then the court works out how to divvy up what assets they do have and then wipe your hands of it.
Speaker 1: And you move on.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's it.
Speaker 5: Or if you think that there you have the ability to earn that five hundred million over the next time, they could put a lean against your future earnings, I guess, and then garnish those as they come in. But I don't I don't see that happening. These judgment Yeah, these lawsuit numbers have gotten way way too ridiculously overblown, Like sorry, you're the negative effects of your career have not been to the tune of five hundred million dollars if you should be five hundred million dollars worth of deals that didn't happen because of something that one woman.
Speaker 1: Said on a documentary that nobody's seen.
Speaker 5: If you can prove that, then maybe I don't see you being able to prove that.
Speaker 1: Ye, all right.
Speaker 5: The Bill's Mafia is coming together in a pretty cool way to support Baltimore Ravens tied in Mark Andrews. If you didn't watch this past weekend's playoff game between the Buffalo Bills and the Ravens, it was a good one.
Speaker 1: Bill's Mafia, that's what they call Bills fans.
Speaker 5: Ravens were trailing the Bills by eight points in the final minutes. Lamar Jackson led the on a very exciting touchdown scoring drive. They then needed to just convert a two point conversion to tie the game likely send it into overtime. On that two point conversion, Lamar threw the ball to Mark Andrews, who's one of the most sure handed players in the entire NFL. That dude catches everything. It hit him right in the hands and the chest and then bounced away just like the Ravens hopes to go to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: They lost the game. It was brutal.
Speaker 5: I immediately after that went to my wife and I was like, I've never felt so bad for one player before. The easiest catch of his life and it drops out and they lose the game.
Speaker 1: I mean, they might have gone.
Speaker 5: On to lose game in overtime or in the final seconds, but you have to make that catch, and that dude makes that catch with his eyes closed normally. Well, as of last night, there was a go Fundme page that he had actually sorry, a go Fundme page created by Bill's Mafia fans dedicated to supporting this charity for juvenile diabetes. That's been a cause that Mark Andrews has spent a lot of time and resources supporting himself and has tried to raise money for. And Bill's Mafia fans had raised more than forty eight thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars for that charity.
Speaker 5: They'd set an initial goal of five thousand, and bills fans from all over began donating to that, and I'm assuming that number will continue to go up, which is very which is very very cool, cool of a compassionate thing, but it also is a little bit of you know, hey, thanks buddy, thanks.
Speaker 1: For dropping that.
Speaker 5: We are now going to the AFC Championship Game. Yeah, but at least it's for a good cause.
Speaker 3: There is a silver lining.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Grab the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: To nine right now we have your chance to win a JV show chug mug.
Speaker 3: We're getting to what the bleep.
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped outward as always leave your guesses.
Speaker 3: On the talkback Mike go that you would improved. iHeartRadio app really easy to do. Plus this chug mug it's pretty.
Speaker 1: Cool, really cool.
Speaker 3: You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 2: One time I almost choked on a gonna go out like that. I would not want my family to know the details. Embarrassing, very embarrassing, YI, very embarrass sure, you know.
Speaker 5: And that would be your legacy here about Selena? Yeah, she choked on her?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be and then hop on the iHeartRadio and lex Selena said, it's new and improved. You know you can set presets on there now. And if you don't already have Wild ninety four nine is a preset, I think you doing it. And if you don't have the JV Show podcast as a precest, go there, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: And then hit the.
Speaker 5: Talkback mike because obviously you're listening us right now. You're streaming Wild ninety four nine, and the talkback mike's right there in the up right hand corner.
Speaker 1: Hit that.
Speaker 5: Leave us your guest, leave us your name and your city along with your guests. The very first correct answer of the morning is the only one that's gonna win that JV Show chugmug. And we didn't give one away yesterday, so you better be given one away today.
Speaker 3: All right, We're gonna play some of your guests.
Speaker 1: Is next the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Hope you win this chug mug. Here's how it works.
Speaker 2: We have a clip that contains a bleeped out word in case you missed it here it is one. I almost choked on it if I was gonna go out like that I would not want my family to know the details. Embarrassing. So it's on you to figure out what that bleeped out word could be. It's always if you have a guest, leave it on the talk back Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Let's go to your talkbags.
Speaker 1: Now, Good Morning JVS Show.
Speaker 13: This is Frankly for Balle.
Speaker 2: My guess is a fish bone?
Speaker 1: Fish? A fishbone? You ever choked?
Speaker 5: I almost choked on a fishbone before. No, I hate finding a bone and when you're eating fish.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's happened to me.
Speaker 2: I also don't eat a.
Speaker 3: Lot of fish.
Speaker 5: Oh, I was gonna say if you've ever eat salmon and stuff like that? Though, they're real tiny little spiny little bones.
Speaker 1: That you'll find in there.
Speaker 3: I eating salmon a long time ago, when I find out they have lice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that and every other fish.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: This is fran Shiska from balleto I think the bleep that word is great.
Speaker 7: Thank you have a wonderful day.
Speaker 5: Great, that's a popular guest this morning. Grape Sorry choking hazard that time you have little kids, like, don't give them a whole grape?
Speaker 1: What are you talking.
Speaker 5: About crazy you gave your grape. My kids never struggled eating a grape, but apparently you know some people do you have to cut it in half?
Speaker 1: I didn't car you have to cut the cut the grape in half? You psychopath. Well he's like jez, it's just a great Marney JV.
Speaker 5: So that's changed, Clovis. I think complete.
Speaker 9: That word is pickle.
Speaker 5: Have a good morning, guys, Yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: I will munch right through those things, no problem.
Speaker 5: That's another popular guest this morning, the pickle. Yeah, Selena loves the mouth those I do.
Speaker 2: I really do. All right, what is that bleeped out word? No one's got it yet, So if you think you know what it is, get to that talkback. Michael mean, iHeart radio app believe your guest, your name and city, don't forget that as well.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play more guests.
Speaker 5: Is coming up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, playing to what the Bleep?
Speaker 2: Where you got a guess? Today's bleeped out ward? In order to win the chug mug. You're gonna be the first person to get it right, I should say. As always, your guess is leave him on the talk back, Michael, the I heart app case you missed it, here is today's clip. One time I almost choke on it. If I was gonna go out like that, I would not want my family to know the details. Embarrassing. So what is that bleeped out word? Let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Hello Alison from Hayward and we think the sleeked out word is water. Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Water.
Speaker 1: That was a pretty popular guest this morning.
Speaker 5: We know Selena despises water, so that would be embarrassing if he choked on it.
Speaker 1: But you could say died of natural causes.
Speaker 7: That was the worst though. That happened to me while driving the other day. I literally split the water out and went all over the windshield.
Speaker 2: I was coughing. It was you.
Speaker 1: Guys are doing it wrong.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: George and timto good morning.
Speaker 15: I think the missing the word is olive.
Speaker 1: You almost choked on an olive, you know, from martini or something.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, have.
Speaker 1: Selena, have you ever drank a martini with an all of it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't think so.
Speaker 16: Well.
Speaker 1: I I toasted with my wife to your guys. Is dry?
Speaker 5: January on Sunday night, we had a couple of martinis with all of it?
Speaker 1: Oh so good? Have you ever had that before?
Speaker 2: I just don't think I'm a big fan of martini's unless they're espresso.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wouldn't like it, Jess. Have you ever had a martini with an all of it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: One, well I made myself a pickle pickle martini something.
Speaker 2: The other like weeks ago.
Speaker 7: Okay, well maybe months ago.
Speaker 3: That was like martini.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just feel like the like the plane ones, that it.
Speaker 3: Is all alcohol.
Speaker 1: It's basically just pure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't want I don't want that.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 17: This is your friend Jennifer from Hartford, Connecticut.
Speaker 9: Today my guest is your own spit.
Speaker 1: Couple things.
Speaker 5: That was one of the most popular guests is this morning your own spill? Saliva a very very popular guest this morning. I guess that happened so has almost happened to a lot of people. And second, thank you for listening from Hertford, Connecticut. I logged in and checked the rains this morning JV Show number one in Hartford, Connecticus, which is a big deal.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All because of you buys, we really appreciate you. Hey.
Speaker 9: Jav's show is Leslie from Belmont.
Speaker 18: Is the word cheeto?
Speaker 2: Cheeto?
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 3: Your is today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 2: One time I almost choked on a cheeto. If I was gonna go out like that, I would not want my family to know the details.
Speaker 5: Embarrassing, Hella, embarrassing, embarrassing, But would anybody be surprised by it?
Speaker 7: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: I think if I read.
Speaker 5: A headline it's like Selena morning show radio host choke joking on a cheetah, I'd be like, huh, yeah, that tracks I feel.
Speaker 2: Like choking on anything. Like what a embarrassing way to go out? Like is it your first time eating?
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa, whoa whoa?
Speaker 5: You just a lot of shots fired at people that have choked before.
Speaker 2: No, I choke all the time.
Speaker 5: You gotta know how to give yourself the self timelike if you're by yourself.
Speaker 2: I keep getting ads for like this choke anti choking device. Have you guys seen this?
Speaker 3: And I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Your ads are the weirdest. I seriously, maybe because I have kids and so they like they're trying to sell it to parents. But it's like this plastic device that you almost like a plunger, and you like put it over your nose and mouth and there's something on the other end that you pull in it like, oh, then it takes the air whatever is lodging your throat.
Speaker 5: Yes, whoa mouth plunger. You should definitely get one of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, think just in case.
Speaker 5: Otherwise you got to heat yourself over the back, like the side of the couch or something to hit yourself in the stomach to self heiml Like, it's not an easy thing to do.
Speaker 1: You should get a mouth plunger. That's cool. All right, let's get some shout outs. Let's give some shout outs.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest, there's not a lot of shout outs to get this morning. Leslie and belbon s here. The very first correct answer this morning was that Leslie was enjoyed a brand new JV.
Speaker 1: Show, Chuck Bug.
Speaker 5: Other than that, outside of that, listen here Amy and Marlow the Wonder Dog. And we don't know who came up with a correct answer, Amy or the Wonder Dog. My money's on the Wonder Dog. They also had the correct answer this morning. Several people said hot cheeto, and you know we're sticklers. For the rules up here at the JV Show, and I asked the ladies ruling on hot Cheeto. That not the same, it's just Cheatoh yeah, Jessica now met us at hot Cheetos, So did Andrea and Berlin game Jessica and Gilroy, what's up, ladies. You guys were very close, all of you very close with hot Cheeto.
Speaker 1: But we're keep in mind.
Speaker 2: We try to keep it to one word when we say, hey, what's the bleeped out word?
Speaker 3: It's one word, or.
Speaker 5: Like a word or two words that like damn Nearest pronounces one word just because every now and again we squeak one.
Speaker 1: Of those eggs.
Speaker 5: But it should be just be one word. So nice shop, everybody. We'll play again tomorrow. A couple honorable mentioned guesses this morning Pizza Roll, corn Dog, Glizzy, Truro Meat, Missile, egg roll and Banana rounded out the other from this morning you everyone were playing the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I know we have Francis on hold. Francis, if you can hear me, just hang on, just say we have a very important talkback. We have to get to Good.
Speaker 1: Morning JV Show.
Speaker 16: A Graham attention when Jess says, Pico martin the other. She wasn't about to say the other day, she says the other.
Speaker 1: A few weeks later.
Speaker 9: She fell.
Speaker 1: She didn't get it.
Speaker 16: Oh, Jess, I got you man.
Speaker 19: She fell.
Speaker 16: She's been drinking this month. She's been drinking.
Speaker 1: She's been drinking the record when she says.
Speaker 5: Just okay, all right, if you're just if you're just tuning in. We were playing our what the game earlier and somebody guessed that something that Selena choked on was an olive, like a martini olive, And I asked you, Selena, and then I asked Jess, have you guys ever even had a martini with all of it? Because it's something that I enjoy And Selena said no, and then Jessa said, well, yeah, I had a martini the other and ernessa there that left the talk back thinks that he has caught Jess in a lie and she is in fact broken dry January, which will means she has to take a shoe out of Selena's shoe. Now, I went to the archives and I grabbed the clip and we can listen for ourselves to see if we caught Jess in a slip up Jess, have you ever had a martini with an all of it?
Speaker 6: And that one well, I made myself a pickle pickle martini something the other like weeks ago.
Speaker 5: Okay, she was about to say the other day.
Speaker 1: I didn't, and then clean it up and said weeks ago.
Speaker 5: But even a couple of weeks ago, it was still January.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, by other like weeks ago it had had she started the same day and I heard it, then I'd be like.
Speaker 6: Okay, no, But as you guys, I don't know if you guys remember, I don't think we said it on the air, but off the air of Grandma was even asking you sometime last year.
Speaker 2: I can pull up the pictures. No, I have the pictures of.
Speaker 6: When I made it, and I can pull it up and we can check the date, because I know I.
Speaker 2: Will.
Speaker 3: In the meantime, we're going to Francis.
Speaker 2: Francis, Are you there, Hi, I'm there, Francis. Do you think Jess is being honest and she has not drink this month? She's doing dry January allegedly.
Speaker 6: Yes, I do, thank you, because I'm really I I really swear you guys, And I got to the picture right now December second, And when I think a few weeks ago, I.
Speaker 7: Do think December.
Speaker 4: She also, so you're counting stuff like that. It's you already, you're keeping track. So I think she's keeping track.
Speaker 2: Yah, see December second.
Speaker 7: I have the picture and it looks delicious, and I wish no, I wish I had had one already.
Speaker 2: No, please believe me. You're on to play the DV show. You have no game. We're gonna ask you for of you questions. It's got to get three correct and you win. Take it. Come into the bay, all right, Frances, let's get to it. Question number one, You've got mail? Was the original email alert sound on what platform?
Speaker 4: Aol?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just like the feeling you got when it said you've got mail.
Speaker 1: I mean my gran told me about that, Yeah, my grandparents.
Speaker 3: I've never used it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, let's say you well, all right, Question nonumber two.
Speaker 5: Knots are the unit of measure used primarily to describe the speed of what knots?
Speaker 4: Oh, you know.
Speaker 1: Your suck nautic miles? All right?
Speaker 3: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Madagascar is the fourth largest island in the world, and it's located off the coast of what continent.
Speaker 4: Asia?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, that would be Africa.
Speaker 4: Africa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right there. It's a big island.
Speaker 2: It's a great movie.
Speaker 5: I looked it up the other day because I was like, how many people live in Madagascar?
Speaker 1: Thirty million? Over thirty million. It's pretty dark close to Africa.
Speaker 5: I'll get your map after this. All right, question number four. You need this one to win the game. Listen close.
Speaker 1: It takes roughly.
Speaker 5: Eight minutes for light from our closest star to reach Earth.
Speaker 1: What is the name of that star? It's the closest star to Earth.
Speaker 4: As the sun. Okay, that loud screeches from my daughter.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 2: My daughter?
Speaker 4: Her name is Finley, and she has been asking for us to call you guys every single day for the past three four weeks. So we've been trying, and she's so excited that we got through today.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's up, Finley?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: Your mom almost dropped the bag there with the sun the son.
Speaker 6: Come on, no, Hi, now you guys get to go see Zane.
Speaker 2: Congrats happen actually February fourth, You're very welcome Haven a great rest of your day. Hang on there, Graham, do the shout out.
Speaker 5: Lots of people, my dms, lots of people at my DMS. Ago one says, Hey, Graham, Selena and Jess, mom of seven, coming through your DMS again, can you give a quick birthday shout out to my baby girl Kaylena will be in the car listening guys every morning. She turned five yesterday on January twenty first, we listen every day our way to school.
Speaker 1: We love you Kay, have a wonderful day.
Speaker 5: Oh and of course who is the part is from Mom Trish, so happy happy birthday.
Speaker 1: There another one just a dad sland into your DMS. Good morning, Graham, Selena and Jess.
Speaker 5: Today is my daughter Azilia's eleventh birthday, and I was wondering if you guys could give her a shout out wish her happy birthday. Azilia is a smart, beautiful and kind hearted and has a great sense of humor. Listening guys every morning our way to school and drop off love the show. That's from dad, Mom and sisters. We love you, Zay boofy.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 5: And that says happy birthday, bruh, So happy birthday, bro. Another one here, oh and that is from Dad Carlos and listen to this, he says a Selena, Jess whenever you guys are in Selena's and in the mood for some smoked barbecue, let me know. I'm located in Hollister and I do smoked barbecue catering and would love for you guys to try some our award winning barbecue.
Speaker 3: Well, I would love to eat barbecue the far.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't get offered any all right.
Speaker 5: Another one says, Hey Graham, can you please wish happy birthday to my daughter Veronica? Happy seventeenth, my dancing queen. Love you to the moon and back. Thank you so much, And that's from Mom Zenia, So happy birthday, Veronica. Another one, Dad and my DM says, Hey Graham, could you please give a birthday shout out to my son Kaone. That's from mom and Dad and his younger brother Classic. We listened to the JV show every morning I way to school. Kaonte's gonna be turning twelve today and we want him to know how proud of we are. He's balancing great grades with playing for the junior Sharks and always gives his best every kone. Kaoe, You're growing into such a respectful young man. Thanks Graham. That's from Dad Perry, so happy birthday. Kyoney, one more here it says, good morning. Just want a little shout out today if possible. I'm Carmen from Daily City and it's my birthday. My hubby and kids are definitely listening on their way to school. Shout out to my husband. Topo, my girls, Vivian Maya, Mia, Beya, Tipo.
Speaker 1: Mama loves you all, so.
Speaker 2: Happy happy, that's a straight point.
Speaker 13: Hottest.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 2: What's hot in.
Speaker 14: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the latest Justin Baldoni and Blake Lively trauma.
Speaker 1: There's more, can't be.
Speaker 2: We have a long way to go because they haven't even gone to court or a trial or whatever is looming true that we haven't even gotten there yet. So you know, these two are the stars of the film.
Speaker 3: It ends with us.
Speaker 2: Not only that Justin was the director, Blake was the producer, and there are a lot of claims that she was like overstepping boundaries trying to take creative control. Then after the movie drops, she started accusing him of inappropriate conduct and sexual harassment. So they are now suing each other, and yesterday Justin's legal team released all the footage from the slow dance sequence in the film, which is where Blake says that she was subjected to his inappropriate behavior. Nowessin, are you working on getting a clip to JV morning show that's going to be up shortly, but really quick, just because I know you've seen the video already. What is your take on it and what are people saying online?
Speaker 6: My take on it is that she seems very comfortable with shooting these scenes. If anything, she's the one suggesting, Hey, what about if instead of staying quiet during these scenes, since there's gonna be audio on top of it, anyways, what if we talk?
Speaker 2: Let's just talk.
Speaker 6: It'll sound it'll look more romantic, she says. Then there, it seems like they're they're having a good time. Now, what a lot of people are saying is this woman is in love. This woman fell for him and it wasn't reciprocated.
Speaker 2: Whoa, and now.
Speaker 3: She's angry about it.
Speaker 2: That's what people are saying.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh scorned.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 2: Now here's the other side. Because Blake said, even prior to this video coming out, she said in her lawsuit that Justin leaned forward and slowly dragged his lips from her ear down her neck, and he was like, oh my god, he smells so good. And she says that was not called for. It wasn't necessary for that scene for their roles, and she objected to it because it made her feel uncomfortable, like there was no intimacy coordinator on set. And when she objected to it afterwards, Justin's response was, well, I'm not even attracted to you. So it's like a lot of things that you, although maybe a true statement, you can't necessarily like say or do in the setting. And the video, I guess shows her leaning away when he tries to kiss and caress her, caress her, and that's why Blake was like, maybe we she just do more talking, you know, which, let's just talk about things and laugh and make it seem like, you know, we're having fun and falling for each other, because that's what the scene's supposed to be about. All that physical stuff she was not trying to do. There was no conversation beforehand, there was no consent with you what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 3: In a setting like this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess, like we always celebrate these method actors that get into character and never break character. That one guy that played Elvis Presley is still in character five years later, and we're like, Wow, they've really gotten so into the role. But I guess that gets tricky when you're playing a character that's in love with someone or whatever, and you should have this chemistry and this intimacy on screen, but you need to get the other person's permission. Who are you with after seeing this footage Sleney because my thought, I guess I have two questions. Who cast the first stone in this entire drama? Who levied the first allegation?
Speaker 2: Blake?
Speaker 1: Blake Okay, because like his his stuff.
Speaker 5: You know, he's he's putting himself out there when he's launching these big lawsuits and stuff because he knows he has to come with the receipts, which, like to me, makes his side to have some credibility.
Speaker 2: He is saying they're gonna launch a website with all his receipts.
Speaker 5: And that's what leads me to like believe some of the stuff that he's saying, because I know he knows he's really got to come with the receipts.
Speaker 6: And I watched a video of somebody saying they went through both lawsuits, that they spent a ton of hours on this and that they are now on just inside because everything that she claims in her lawsuit, he has something to back up why that's not true. So I'm I'm gonna say I am leaning towards his side now.
Speaker 3: Really, I can't pick a side yet.
Speaker 2: For me, it's too early. I'm still I'm still an outsider looking at it, and I.
Speaker 3: Just don't right now pick aside.
Speaker 1: And I just don't think it's cut and dry.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's like one person's to blame and the other person is totally innocent. I think they both did bad stuff. I think they need to mutually come together and agree, like, well, let's just drop all this and go our separate ways and never speak to each other because they seem like they've both done stuff.
Speaker 6: Now, I will say I didn't know it took them five years to film the movie?
Speaker 2: Is that true? It took them five years? Now?
Speaker 3: I don't believe.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna fact check that.
Speaker 2: But I heard, do you think because of like pandemic stuff and production which I don't for all that possibly and.
Speaker 5: The characters five years older, but a lot older as this movie goes off.
Speaker 2: Look at you. It's taken them how many years for a season?
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 6: That's a long time, so that they're probably gonna both have a lot of receipts. And I just hope that we're able to get an insight into the core if it does get to that point, like.
Speaker 2: I want cameras there.
Speaker 5: I know, Graham, what do you have a bit of a ramp might be incoming you, guys, because Netflix reportedly getting ready to raise subscription.
Speaker 1: Prices in your mouth once again.
Speaker 5: If you want to watch shows and movies without commercials on the platform, your monthly cost is going to be seventeen ninety nine a month currently right now, I think most of us have that planner paying fifteen forty nine. And premium subscribers, your monthly subscription is going up two dollars a month to twenty four ninety nine. Premium is commercial free, four K video quality. I didn't know that was an option, but that's expensive. The standard account with ADS is going to be seven ninety nine a month. In a call to shareholders, Netflix said quote, as we continue to invest in programming deliver more value for our members, we will occasionally ask our members to pay a little more so that we can reinvest to further improve Netflix.
Speaker 1: End quote.
Speaker 5: This is the second time since twenty twenty too that they have asked all of us to pay a little more. And here's the part that should really bother everyone. They just released their quarterly earnings today and they beat projections. They brought in ten point twenty five billion dollars last quarter, which sent their stock price surgeing this morning.
Speaker 1: Here's my question.
Speaker 5: You make record profit, yet you want to charge all of us more money.
Speaker 1: How about take some of your record profit that you made.
Speaker 5: And reinvest that into Netflix and not raise all of our prices. Big companies in this country need to shift their priorities away from trying to satisfy their shareholders and try satisfying their customers.
Speaker 2: Question, Hello, question, do you think this is because they're getting all these big names and sending them to three year deals, five year deals or whatever it is, and we're covering the cost of that. Yes, sure, sign your Adam Sandler's, Megan Markle Prince Harry. Everyone has the Netflix steal these days, and there worth hundreds of millions of dollars and you still have technical issues.
Speaker 6: Are you serious if you're raising the price, I better not experience anything lagging or taking me out of the app or during a really important live stream like Love is Blind.
Speaker 2: Do not mess with me.
Speaker 5: And you have ads, you're bringing in an ad revenue plus on revenue. You're double charging here, and then you're saying, well, sorry, we need you to pay a little more because our shareholders want to make more millions, rich people getting richer, and the rest of us are footing.
Speaker 1: The bill for it. Does anyone see the problem?
Speaker 5: This happens in every Why can't there be a company that says, look, we make a lot of money every year.
Speaker 1: We don't need hey, shareholders, we're doing great. We don't need to raise prices on stuff.
Speaker 5: We should just keep maintaining making a good amount of money, and everybody's happy. No, no, no, Every year, we want to raise prices and make more money because our shareholders.
Speaker 1: We have a duty to our shareholders to make them more money.
Speaker 5: Shut up, you have a duty to your customers. Sorry, Ran, It's okay.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: To nine, that was so creepy.
Speaker 5: That's what Baldoni said in Blake Clive's yeah, and they were slow dancing and she was like.
Speaker 1: I did not consent.
Speaker 2: Are you watching the video? No, it's on our Instagram, Chamie Morning Show, check out a story, give us a follow to a lot of what we talk about on the air. It's on our Instagram. By the way, we are the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Just and this is a wild thy four nine. So there's a lot of new changes come into Instagram.
Speaker 3: You know TikTok.
Speaker 2: Who knows what's going to happen with that, So I guess Meta and Instagram they're taking advantage of that. They're trying to get everybody over to their apps. You may have seen that they announced a new editing app Oh that they're going to be coming out with I guess to like rival TikTok and cap cut. They also already changed our our pictures on our profile grid. They're no longer like that perfect square, They're like longer rectangle. They said that was going to be happening, and the year rolled it out over the weekend. Our pictures and our profile Oh got it? Sorry, I was watching squares video.
Speaker 3: How about this though?
Speaker 2: So a new feature in the reals tab is going to allow you to see which friends have liked or commented on a video.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yes stuff.
Speaker 7: No, it would be on random videos, right, not on not your stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can see, like if a reeal comes up, you can see which one of your friends has commented on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like the content on there. So all right, guys, listen up, listen up.
Speaker 5: Don't be commenting on It's either a really good thing ladies about to.
Speaker 2: Catch you likes to spy on your partner, try to see, like, hey, what is my man liking on Instagram? Or it's a really bad thing if you are the man that's liking a bunch of other content from other girls.
Speaker 1: Another warning to guys, something to do this.
Speaker 3: It's so messy.
Speaker 6: I feel like all the changes that they're making, it's like nobody asked for this.
Speaker 2: Nobody asked for it, and it's not necessary.
Speaker 6: Yes, although I will say I did like it back in the day because it was messy. When they had that one tab where it would tell you like, so and so followed so and so and they liked this picture and it'd.
Speaker 2: Be very similar to that and they So they used to have that activity type you're talking about. They got rid of it in twenty nineteen, and now they're bringing something like it's that why nobody asked me?
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 6: Now this is a little unrelated, but still in the topic of social media.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see that people.
Speaker 6: Are selling their phones with the TikTok app in it right? They're putting them up on eBay and they're going for like ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh, because obviously.
Speaker 6: There are some people out there that deleted the app and weren't able to get it back. So now you can buy a phone with the TikTok app in case you lost it, but it's gonna cost you.
Speaker 5: Would you be able to create a new account on somebody else's old TikTok You can log in?
Speaker 1: Oh, you can log in?
Speaker 2: Can log in.
Speaker 6: That's the thing is if you have the app, you're saved, but then you can't download it from the app store anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I will sell my phone right now for ten thousand dollars and just buy a new one. I wait, you don't have one.
Speaker 1: No, how do you survive? I at least I have it.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I meant to download that one day and then you know, I was like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't take talk gram ever.
Speaker 2: Oh Graham, you should buy one.
Speaker 7: I'll sell you mine for three thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's a deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to give me three thousand dollars for that. I don't want it. I got enough.
Speaker 5: I waste enough time on regular, on Instagram and other stuff. I don't need to be wasting time on.
Speaker 7: But you're missing out.
Speaker 3: TikTok is much better.
Speaker 1: It's such a colossal just time waste.
Speaker 5: But when will will there be a collective moment where humanity is like, dude, do you guys realize how long we've been staring at our phones. We should like do something and then other people are like, yeah, let's go outside.
Speaker 2: It's only gonna get worse. Yeah, especially with climate change. I don't want to be outside. It's scary out there.
Speaker 5: I mean you tell that to that. Yeah, the South, it's like snow right now. Places it's never snow before.
Speaker 2: Crazy, It's madness out here outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stay inside. Scroll The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena, I'm Graham, and I'm just We are the JV Show. Thanks so much for hanging out with us. We've got a couple of talkbacks. I was just telling you about the new changes coming to Instagram. They're going to be unveiling a new editing apps similar to Kapka. It's gonna be called edits. I think, not out yet. They've also if you go to your profile, they've already changed like our square pictures, they're no longer perfect squares. They're a little bit longer, kind of like a like a rectangle situation. And then they're going to be giving us a reels tab where you can see what friends have liked and commented on other videos.
Speaker 20: Hey, guys, thanks for letting me know about Instagram's new tab because I was thinking about going and snooping on my husband's Instagram, but now I can do it all legit.
Speaker 15: Thanks love you guys.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you guys watch out.
Speaker 2: You've been warned from what I've seen that new tab is not available yet, but they will be rolling it out soon. Graham, you were telling us how Netflix prices are going to go up.
Speaker 5: Again despite quarterly earning showing that Netflix made more money than ever. They are going to raise subscription prices. Fifteen forty nine is what you're currently paying. It's going to go to seventeen ninety nine and jar your show.
Speaker 18: This is for the the Netflix being seventeen ninety nine. Wow, I don't think I've paid for Netflix for like the past five years because it's a free subscription with my my T mobile account.
Speaker 15: That and Hulu. I haven't paid for those two subscriptions for a while. Well, you know that's just my thought. But seventeen ninety nine, that's crazy, No wonder people want to share way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, second, I have T mobile.
Speaker 1: You're not getting it freezies.
Speaker 6: No, I'm getting my T mobile freeze because my brother pays for my vote.
Speaker 1: Oh my brother.
Speaker 2: Complain about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shut up.
Speaker 6: But I was thinking of you said, Hey, don't just have his own Netflix account?
Speaker 1: Yes I do. Oh, yes I do.
Speaker 5: I have my own Netflix account, and I'm thinking about dropping it because I just don't. Yeah, we watched them shows on there from time to time, but at seventeen ninety nine a month, that's two hundred and fifteen dollars a year. I'm paying for that, Like, I just don't. I don't know that I use. We just don't watch TV enough in my household that guests gat.
Speaker 3: To be worth it, right, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Maybe I go to the ad version or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, don't do that.
Speaker 2: It's a lot cheaper its ads.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, So you said we might be getting gas wrong, Like, hold on, I'm only twenty six and a half, but I've been doing this for a long time.
Speaker 3: I think I know how to fill up the tank.
Speaker 5: Well you might not, because well, in my mind, there are two types of people in this world.
Speaker 1: Which are you?
Speaker 5: People that when the gas pump clicks off, you're done, You hang it up and drive away, or when the thing clicks off, you squeeze it for one last squeeze to top off the tank and get it absolutely as much gas as you can squeeze into their selena?
Speaker 1: Which are you?
Speaker 2: Give it one last squeeze you do.
Speaker 1: Top it off? Jazz? Which are you?
Speaker 7: I don't. I just shake it and then take it out.
Speaker 1: Are we still talking about gas?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Now an expert is saying, I'm a nine percent of the time the click hap and I'm done. But I'm always my car for whatever reason, the thing clicks off constantly, so I'm never exactly sure when it's full. It drives me crazy. Half the time I have to stand there and hold the stupid gas bump down.
Speaker 1: It will not.
Speaker 5: It clicks off. Just constantly drives me crazy. So sometimes when I think it didn't fully go, I'm gonna give.
Speaker 1: It one more squeeze.
Speaker 5: But usually if it clicks and it's around where I think is full, I'm done. An expert is saying, do not top off your tank like that, because it is blocking. As you're doing that, you're filling your gas tank. You're overfilling it up into the stem that's going up to the port the opening where you're filling it, and that's blocking the air exchange that needs to be happening there. Your gas cap actually has little ventols in it, and there needs to be the ability to exchange some air there. And blah blah blah. This is some car expert. He's saying, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Selena.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even know why I do it.
Speaker 2: It's just other people do it, and so I just do it, and you don't. I don't even I don't, not even because I think I'm getting like as much gas as possible. It's just what you're supposed to do. You're not scared it's gonna like overflow.
Speaker 5: It'll still click off before it overflow, at least it should. He's saying, it's not good for your car's engine, obviously, and it's not worth getting the extra I don't know a couple hundred feet that your car made drive by that little tiny bit of extra gas.
Speaker 1: That you get it.
Speaker 2: In the situation where you're on zero miles and that gas station's only a couple hundred feet away, she's got to make it there. You might need that extra bit of gas.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Now, that is a good point. I take that back. Then, all right, we're chopping off.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Before we move on, gram we have a shout out.
Speaker 1: We do, we do.
Speaker 5: We have a very important shout out. I got a DM from a mom Mom's and my DMS says, grandm it's my daughter's sixteenth birthday.
Speaker 1: Her name is Josephine. She goes to Evergreen High School. What's up, Gators? I don't know if that's what they are, but sounds good.
Speaker 5: Happy sixteenth birthday, Josephine. From Daddy, Noe, Jenleen, Papa, and Alisa. We are so proud of you. And that is from mom Noah Lannie, so happy happy birthday.
Speaker 2: But more importantly, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: In Graham the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, we have a lot of talkbacks to get to guys here without the haircut.
Speaker 13: I just want to do a major.
Speaker 19: Shut out to my wife.
Speaker 13: We welcome to our newest addition to the family and a new addition to the JV show listening family. Roman with the baby hair was more healthy on Saturday. So major shout out to my wife. You did an amazing job. I'm in all the stream think, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, a little baby Roman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is Edgar without the haircut.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: One thing that we've been covering all morning Netflix is jack and the price is up again. Grammy told us about this, and the talkbacks have not stopped rolling.
Speaker 17: In morning Gavy show. So I'm a little late this morning, but I just heard you talk about Netflix increases, and so I saw this Instagram post yesterday that yes, standard subscription is going up seventeen ninety nine, but there's a premium and they are charging you twenty four ninety nine. I don't even know what a premium is. I thought I had a premium without ads, So what the hell is a premium? You guys, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Can you explain that, Yeah, you probably do not have the premium. The premium is AD free, but also four K video quality, so if you need your stuff in four KI. My question is what k am I watching it in.
Speaker 2: Three three K?
Speaker 1: Boring old three K and I could be watching it in four K.
Speaker 2: Four K better than HD?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, HD ten years ago? Remember that it was like fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: Good one plus HIGV show.
Speaker 9: This is Ashlin from San Jose regarding the Netflix. I subscribe to the ads and it's totally fine. It's just like a minute or less. It's definitely shorter than the Hulu ads, so I think it's worth it.
Speaker 2: There, I'm helching.
Speaker 5: I'm switching to that one. Seventeen ninety nine. No, thanks, keep it. You can have Netflix, but it's seven ninety nine, which will be the new price for the adsort version. I'll do that one because I just don't watch it frequently enough where it's gonna bug me.
Speaker 1: Whatever, what about your kids? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Like Disney recently, Disney Plus recently made me switch to the AD version for some reason. I had the AD free one. I can't it's a long story. I talked with Disney support. They couldn't find my account yet. I'm like, curious how I'm paying for it? Was a big thing anyways, Now I have a new thing and has the ads. It's just not that big of a deal.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: My kids flip out the instant an ad or a commercial comes on shorter. You should see them when they're watching YouTube with my phone the second and ad comes on? Is that refuse to pay for the YouTube free? I'm sorry for the ad free version of YouTube.
Speaker 1: Well, why sounds like you use it.
Speaker 2: Because well I probably should, but I just I don't. I don't know why. But the meltdown, the screaming, they throw my phone, They're like an ad?
Speaker 12: What is this?
Speaker 2: They will throw my.
Speaker 3: Phone across the car.
Speaker 5: Sounds like you should subscribe to that and then, you know, save the money and get the cheaper one for Netflix.
Speaker 2: No, well they need no ads on Netflix too, they watch Netflix. Okay, no, leave the ads.
Speaker 5: It teaches patience or send them outside to play with my patients.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's dangerous outside and it's cold, got it, you know, got it? My kids don't like the cold either, right yea, or just outside outdoors?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, let's keep in front of a screen. Where they're safe.
Speaker 2: So, according to a sexpert.
Speaker 1: These are never They never show me what's your resume? Show me how you earn this title?
Speaker 2: I don't proclaimed every time she says men who cry are the best lovers.
Speaker 1: During No, just in general people are really because I'm not gonna be doing that.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe just men who are in touch with their emotions and not afraid to show it, Men who are vulnerable to situations and to people, because that's a big challenge for a lot of men in today's society. But those ones who cry and they're not afraid to do it, they make for the best loving ladies.
Speaker 5: Any thoughts on this jest? Do you want your man sobbing like a little baby after you guys are intimate?
Speaker 2: No, that doesn't sound attractive to me.
Speaker 5: What about when you see your man sobbing like a little baby because of you know, a fruitfly landed in his glass to chardonnay and he's sobbing over there?
Speaker 1: Are you are your loin? Let me fit are your loins? Does that get you like? Oh?
Speaker 2: I gotta no, it makes me want to cry.
Speaker 1: It kind of seems like a mood killer.
Speaker 2: You are contributing to talk to masculinity. What is wrong with the man who wants to cry about anything?
Speaker 7: I never should be allowed to without you.
Speaker 2: Jill holds a.
Speaker 5: Judge in the we can judge about some of the stuff. Some stuff is cry worthy and other stuff is nice.
Speaker 1: I don't know something just everything.
Speaker 5: Because the crosswalk light didn't turn into your favor, you don't start crying.
Speaker 7: But I think you need to cry more.
Speaker 1: I think I cry the appropriate amount of times.
Speaker 5: I cry in the moments that warrant a cry, real serious, you know, devastating life things or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's for me. That's the crying moment.
Speaker 5: I'm not ashamed to cry when you know, I'm at a funeral or something.
Speaker 1: You know, But I'm not you.
Speaker 5: Know, the Taylor Swift's final song in the Airs Tour movie. I'm not getting emotional about that, you know what I mean. There's a time and a place.
Speaker 3: I feel like I cry a lot over everything.
Speaker 7: I cry at least once.
Speaker 2: A week Instagram reels. I'm like in tears to commercials.
Speaker 1: My wife cries it so many commercials.
Speaker 2: Overwhelmed with the kids. Just go I just go crying to come back like, I just cry a lot.
Speaker 5: Okay, but let's get back to this with the sexpert is saying, yes, best lovers, do you think that's true men that are really in touch with their emotions?
Speaker 1: Do you think that makes translates to better?
Speaker 2: I think I think it can. I've never had a guy that was a crier. My man does not cry, So you.
Speaker 1: Don't know, so you don't have any for comparison.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, I have barely like seen my boyfriend cry. And if it was, it was for like when the Giants lost the New York Giants say thank you, although that was that was brutal.
Speaker 7: But no, I don't think I would have an issue with it.
Speaker 6: If but I wouldn't want it to be like more emotional than how I am because I'm already like a little too extreme, like if anything, I need to like put some of my emotions back in.
Speaker 7: So I probably wouldn't want someone more emotional than me. But I don't mind a little emotion here and there, like show me, it shows you care.
Speaker 5: Okay, So both of you guys said your your men don't aren't aren't crying criers? Would you like them to be? Because you guys always give me a hard time? He just said, grant you need to cry more about what? But would you like them to show more emotion? Yes, be more vulnerable. Yes, I would say what do.
Speaker 1: You get out of that?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would just feel like you're able to be a lot more open and like true to yourself, and I would understand you more than you keeping everything all bottled up inside?
Speaker 5: Got it so like when they forget the ranch dressing in your order at Jbox.
Speaker 1: I knew it. They hate me over there. They did it on purpose for me.
Speaker 7: Being more emotional sometimes isn't always just crying all the time.
Speaker 6: It's like being able to talk about your emotions and how you're feeling.
Speaker 1: What if most of those emotions are anger and they just want to.
Speaker 2: Run, then keep it inside.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Yo, yo, Yo, What's up?
Speaker 2: Ninety four nine?
Speaker 19: Bam Man, I just want you guys tell me to give a huge shout out to my wife Jizebel for passing her state em she's a licensed therapist.
Speaker 1: We didn't doubt her.
Speaker 19: But we know all those that hard work and all that studying paid off and she deserves it. Huge accomplishment, huge blessing. Helped me shout her out man, thank you guys, please amazing.
Speaker 1: I know Selena and Jess Rapp here like she can't do it.
Speaker 2: Yes, we never doubt Jess and I was like, are you crazy?
Speaker 1: Congrats on passing the fut.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know. What's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 6: And trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: So Megan Marco's team tried to shop a book deal about her life post divorce from Prince Harry. Last time I checked, they are still married.
Speaker 1: They are still together.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's been a lot of rumors over the past few months about them possibly having some marital problems. You know, they've been doing events separately. But according to them, no, they're still happily married. So, according to these new reports, Meghan's team did shop a book about her life post divorce from Harry just to gauge interest in the idea for book. Is there any interest here? Would a publishing company want this, would the public want this? So the meeting didn't necessarily mean that they are breaking up, but to just see if theoretically, just in case, it would be interesting to anyone. So the publisher never made an offer because there was no divorce in theory to write about.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you want to own those rights just in case?
Speaker 2: Just in case? But it sounds to me like they're just having trouble fulfilling their four book deals that they have with publishing company Penguin Random Uh yeah, Penguin Random House. She's only Megan has only released one book so far, a kid's book. You still have three to go. And the fact that you're willing to write a divorce book like that's insane.
Speaker 5: I means the writers are sitting around scratching their heads because she's not writing yourselves, what can we write about.
Speaker 1: That people would actually give a crap about? What if they were divorced? Would people buy a book about that?
Speaker 2: That's the publishing company would have offered you a big amount of money. You would have been like, all right, then, I guess we're just breaking up.
Speaker 1: It just kind of shows you that.
Speaker 5: And you know, we talked about them having their little photo op or whatever helping the LA wildfire victims and whether or not a thousand photo op or not. Yeah, but when you hear stuff like this, it just leads you even more to believe that their image is just so contrived that you know this is what they would this is how they would handle it. Oh, we are going to divorce. How can we get more publicity and make more money.
Speaker 1: Off of it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, jesus, how did they get that deal to begin with?
Speaker 3: Four books a lot?
Speaker 2: I don't know if they have a Netflix. Still, they're struggling to fulfill. Nobody's watching their stuff.
Speaker 5: I think people are slowly, slowly and maybe rapidly starting to just not give a fart about them anymore. They're just, I thinks out like they're not the stuff that we want to watch on TV and read about stuff.
Speaker 1: It's a little more drama filled. They're kind of.
Speaker 15: Kind of boring.
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen bad babies face? Like recently the last night, go to a morning Yeah, she got a nose job Jabi Morning show. She posted some like post surgery pictures. I think this is six days after the procedure, and she said, look, getting a nose job is not for the week. Her entire face just bruised up. It looks so painful. She's got two black eyes, the nose still swollen. Not it's not healed yet, but if you want to go check out these photos we have before and after. The sad part is so After she posted these pictures, a lot of people had jokes to make about trigger Warning. Trigger Warning.
Speaker 1: When we hit the trigger warning.
Speaker 2: Started trolling and making jokes about her boyfriend being abusive.
Speaker 1: Because he was accused of that, or he's been arrested for something happened.
Speaker 2: He said that he had done some things, but she's still with him. But then after everyone starts trolling, She's like, you know what, this is a sad part. She said, you know, maybe I'm the problem. She said, every relationship I've been in, something like that has occurred. And she showed pictures that I didn't want to post on JB Morning Show. She said, look, this is my last relationship from twenty twenty two. Her legs were like stabbed up and stitched together. It was bad.
Speaker 3: That is not the life feels so bad for this.
Speaker 1: What was wrong with her nose before? She has just like a totally normal note. I'm confused what would drive someone to have surgery?
Speaker 2: I mean it's nothing that we could we could say because it's not our nose. We don't know how unhappy she was, you know, I've been there, and a lot of you listening probably have as well. And she even said that She's like, look, everyone's saying that my nose is perfectly fine before. It's just really, it's not your decision. Yeah, everybody has their own.
Speaker 7: Yeah, things they don't.
Speaker 3: But if you want to go check that out.
Speaker 5: J oh yeah, I'm joking, Grammy, take a moment say goodbyes to the Bloomingdales in San Francisco. They were the last major retailer left in the formerly Westfield shopping center on Market Street near Union Square. We know, the massive Nordstroms that was in that shopping center left in the summer of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: They bailed out.
Speaker 5: They were gone and pretty tough to anchor a very large shopping mall location as just Bloomingdale's and then nothing really else in there. So after more than two decades, I guess they opened in are just about two decades they opened in two thousand and six in that mall, and blooming Dale's has.
Speaker 1: Taking a moment and saying they're goodbyes.
Speaker 5: That doors will remain open until late spring of this year, and then after that they gone. Let me just say this. This feeds into this national narrative that San Francisco, see everybody's leaving. Well, yeah, you want to know one of the big reasons. It's a major city, and rent in a major city is expensive, and all of you shop online. You don't go into stores anymore, let alone one that's in a city where people it's hard to park sometimes and people don't are scared to drive in San Francisco, a lot of one way streets and hills, and they would rather just shop from their couch. Do you I just like this narrative that retailers are going out of business. Yes, because everybody's shopping habits have changed. That's one of the biggest factors in.
Speaker 3: All this, right, I think that's happening everywhere.
Speaker 5: Right, keep that in mind and frame this when you think about this. When you hear this national narrative about everything's closing because it's the city's so bad, Well, that is an element of things, but largely an element your shopping habits have changed.
Speaker 3: That's the biggest part there.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Grab the JV Show on Wild ninety four NINEK.
Speaker 3: We got to talk.
Speaker 2: You have a couple things, Oh, thank you.
Speaker 5: So I gotta talk you're gonna say talk back, and I was like, all, I'd love to listen to them. The talk back Mike always open and to comment about anything we talk about on the JV show.
Speaker 1: We love hearing from you.
Speaker 5: It's on the very free and newly improved iHeartRadio. You set Wild ninety four nine is one of your presets there? All right, pointless world record alert, you guys, it's actually two of them, so two pointless world record alert. First, a Turkish woman has set a world record after successfully squashing five watermelons with just her thighs in a one minute time frame. She puts a watermelon in between your thighs and then MUSHes it and it breaks, and then she uses a towel to kind of towel off her, and then she puts another one in there and then smushes it again. Ladies, do you think that you could crush one watermelon in sixty seconds using just your thighs?
Speaker 2: No, that seems really hard.
Speaker 7: You don't.
Speaker 3: Are we talking a.
Speaker 7: Watermelon like a tiny.
Speaker 1: Water No, regular sounds like a melon. No, you don't think you could do that?
Speaker 2: No, it seems really tough. No, it's strong.
Speaker 3: You have to be to just crush the waterme you.
Speaker 1: Kind of link your feet together and then just.
Speaker 2: Really do you think you can do it?
Speaker 1: Part of me.
Speaker 5: Thinks that I could know this was meant to be to see if one of you guys would step up.
Speaker 2: Do you think you kind of can't? I believe you try it, Graham, I will bring a watermelon to one of those going.
Speaker 1: To get all over the place. It's gonna be a big.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You can put all my shorts and just break watermelons.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll think about it.
Speaker 2: Let me know if I got to go by the store, because I.
Speaker 5: Think it was a lot. I think it was a small round one, it'd be harder.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I think if it was one of those more oblong ones and you could really get it from the middle and mush it, it might be possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but would be really hard.
Speaker 1: I think that would be tougher, bigger the better. Maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll think about it all right.
Speaker 5: Another pointless world record, and again why do we need these? But this one I'm actually more impressed by than squashing watermelons with your thighs. These two guys in Sweden, they just broke a world record by successfully having a table tennis rally, little ping pong rally that went back and forth for thirteen hours, thirty seven minutes and six seconds. They hit the ball back and forth to each other without it ever falling off the table, and without ever stopping, and also without taking any bathroom breaks. We hear all these other world records and people are like, oh, they did this. They danced consecutively for forty eight hours. Oh well, they got to go to the bathroom once every hour for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: That's cheating. These guys no bathroom breaks.
Speaker 5: They even ate and drank stuff to keep themselves energized while they were doing it, and they went back and forth.
Speaker 2: They wearing diapers, that's a good question.
Speaker 5: It didn't say, but I watched them the video and I had no diaper detected, but they but they could have been. I guess that would have been also smart. But thirteen hours, thirty seven minutes and six seconds hitting a ball back and forth to one another.
Speaker 1: Are you guys impressed by that one?
Speaker 3: I'm a little impressed, but still it's stupid.
Speaker 7: Thirteen hours is a really long time. I wouldn't be able to do it. Am I impressed?
Speaker 5: I think that one's impressive. That nobody ever messes up one time.
Speaker 2: Impressed by the watermelon, I'll.
Speaker 1: Bring you one to smash with.
Speaker 7: Your Yes, you guys, I know I wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: I think we got to bring one for each of us and all of us have to try it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean I can just bring one because I know me and Jess are not going to be able to crush it. Then you, then you, just you're the closer. Just I'm here for that thing, the pieces, all right, right, ye see.
Speaker 1: What we can do. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine