Speaker 1: I Bill Cunning Monday afternoon. It's dreadful. There's not much to no hope. It's gone at least retch. Baseball kicks off about five forty tonight in Atlanta makeup game. We'll see what happens there. But things are a bit dark, a little bit unhappy. But I have a sense that brightness lies. I have a sense it's the beginning of a new dawn in the air of the Cincinnati Bengals. That put the right shine on things is Moegger. MO, tell me why I should be hopeful. As the Bengals travel out to Kansas City for the I think four to twenty five game, the highlight of next Sunday is their hope.
Speaker 2: Do you have hope, Mo? Do you have hope?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 5: I have room in my heart and in my brain for multiple truths. And here are those multiple truths. I mean, yesterday was inexcusable. It was appalling. It was one of the worst performances of the Zach Taylor era. This franchise with him as head coach has problem opening seasons. He's now one in five in season openers, and progressively so they look less and less prepared to open up the season. Here's where there's hope. They have sixteen more games. Oh, they have a track record of bouncing back after slow starts.
Speaker 6: Yes, they always play the.
Speaker 5: Kansas City Chiefs tough, even with Jake Browning's quarterback last year. And so I think you could do I think you could do it both ways. I think you could take comfort in the fact that the Bengals have a proven quarterback, they have a track record of digging themselves out of early holes. I also think you can wonder how many more times are we gonna do this? And if they don't win on Sunday, it's a third straight year starting zero to two. How many more times are we gonna do this? How many more? Would it be great if they could play from ahead? Wouldn't it be great if they could kind of lap the field? And think about it from this standpoint. This weekend, Baltimore loses, Cleveland gets destroyed. Deshaun Watson, ain't it Pittsburgh doesn't look great, But you had a chance to jump out have a game lead over Baltimore and Cleveland.
Speaker 6: He blew that opportunity.
Speaker 5: And you know, if it's well, there were a series of distractions around the team. Dude, come on, I got a six year head coach, I've got a veteran quarterback.
Speaker 6: I hear all about this culture.
Speaker 5: I thought this culture was supposed to be good enough to overcome all of that. If it's well, they you know, they took it easy in the preseason. I think good head coaches figure out a way to balance keeping your guys fresh and making sure they're available with being prepared to start the season. Bigger issue for me is Joe Burrow didn't look like a guy who wanted to throw the football down the field yesterday. Was that the game plan? Was that by choice? Or is there a reluctance for him to cut it downfield because maybe he's not quite where he needs to be I don't know, And he is going to assure everybody he is fine heat. But if what we saw yesterday from that standpoint, continues to next week and the week after that and the week after that, then suddenly this team ceiling is not as high as we thought. But I also do understand it is week one. We always call against week one overreactions. Oh yeah, and so you don't want to overreact to that again. But it's only one game. But it's the only game I have to go by, and that performance was horrific. If you didn't know anything about the Bengals in the recent history, right and I said to you that team in Orange is considered a super Bowl favorite, you would have said, are you out of your mind? So in a vacuum, there's not a lot to be excited by. With the track record and with the benefit of the calendar in front of them, there are reasons for hope.
Speaker 1: I guest, let's let's talk about Zach Schuler and whether he had the team ready the last week or ten days. And the last week or ten days there was crises everywhere. All the other teams were able to sign their wide receivers, even those who have been arrested recently laying on the pavement in Miami Tarreek Hill. I mean, it's unbelievable what happened there. But nonetheless, every other team found a way they didn't want to sign them, so we got time.
Speaker 2: We know two years.
Speaker 1: So there's your second most important player in the franchise who is have food poisoning. You have his running mate who has a polled hamstring that doesn't really he's always had something wrong with him. I can see why not signing him. But nonetheless you have you have the situation with Jamar Chase. There was one pass completed over thirteen yards. I can't think of youth football. Deer Park High School's quarterback had four passes of over forty yards.
Speaker 2: That's deer Park.
Speaker 1: High School, the dominant high school team in the dry state. So the last ten days you have food poisoning contract disputes, and now you have Joe Burrow looking as if you know what did Marvin Lewis say? I see a lot better than I hear. He's always flipping out his wrists. Something's wrong with his wrist. He can't admit to that. Can he throw the ball thirty or forty yards? Can Jamar Chase catch?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Is t Higgins ever going to play? And what about food poisoning? What about Tyreek Hill? At least we have bear cat football to talk about.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, No, we don't have to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Talk about that.
Speaker 5: Well, let's do we talk about mo Come one, you gave me a lot of boxes the check.
Speaker 2: Let me fire me up, all little bit.
Speaker 4: Start.
Speaker 5: Let me start with food poisoning. What's got food poisoning in a salad bar to a grocery store. I'll never eat there again. Number two, T Higgins. It's fair to wonder why is he always hurt? This is one of the reasons why teams, why the Bengals were hesitant to sign him hurt long term, one of the reasons why. You know, if there was a piece done this year, and I forget which NFL writer it was, but he ranked wide receivers, had t Higgins reasonably low for a player of his caliber because of the injury history. This is a season all about him proving he's healthy. So if he's not healthy to start the season, that's not good. If you're wondering, well, is he faking an injury because of what's happening with his teammate, That doesn't do anybody any good. The Jamar Chase thing. Look, we could argue whether or not it should be done. The reality is he's a player under contract this year. The Bengals have an enormous amount of money being designated toward their quarterback. They have some good players. Business decisions and the business side of this sport is always going to be a component moving forward. It's the job of your coach who has nothing to do with contract. Who has nothing to do with negotiating with players. It's up to your coach and your franchise quarterback to make sure that everybody is locked in on game, ready to go. That team yesterday did not look locked in, and the look of last year's first game was the same as what we saw yesterday. So you know what I heard in the aftermath of last year was, well, you know, it rained in Cleveland. It's a bad matchup Joe's caff And then two years ago, you know, Joe was coming off and happened dect to me, turned it over five times. You know, the Steelers, that's not what's the excuse this year? They looked unprepared. And if the excuse is, well, there's so much swirling around the team, dude, you have to overcome that stuff. The business of football is always going to be a thing. It's always going to be a thing. And if this team stance with players of Jamar's caliber is going to be we're not gonna cave, we're not gonna sign, then they're probably gonna be other players who do what Jamar is chosen to do. You can't allow that to get in the way.
Speaker 1: Can't so at the bottom line, where's Joe Mixon, Where's Andrew Whitworth. Joe Mixon gets the game ball in Houston, is probably the NFL Offensive Player of the week, and he kind of craps on the Bengals at the end of it. By the way, Mike Brown took one a hell of a risk. He punched the crap out of some Oklahoma co ed. The Bengals still sign him, then extend him. Joe Mixon goes down to Houston and runs one hundred and fifty nine yards. Andrew Whitworth goes up to the Bengals. Mike, here's my three year deal with the Rams. Match that I love to be here. He's the All Pro Super Bowl champion. Every time I look, I think a great cook? Am I wrong?
Speaker 5: Greg Cook's a different story. You want to know where Andrew Whitworth is NFL networkers. He is on my show tomorrow on ESPN. I know you listen to every day.
Speaker 2: Well, what time are you on?
Speaker 5: I'm on from three to six in the afternoon. I go ahead, Yeah, So there's a question in there. MO answer the question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know what the question is.
Speaker 2: The that's the question.
Speaker 5: It is not an excuse to me, there are two different There's how the team played yesterday and there's what the front office is choosing to do. The team played yesterday and how they looked is not something that I could excuse because well, they won't give Jamar Chase his contract extension. That those two things are completely, as far as I'm concerned, independent of each other. Is Jamar Chase's lack of a contract or reason why the Bengals got pushed around by what is supposed to be one of the NFL's worst offensive lines. Is that why they missed a billion tackles? Is it's why Joe Burrow went throw the ball downfield? Is it why players who had a chance to show something yesterday didn't like?
Speaker 6: You could say, well, the team was distracted.
Speaker 5: It's the job of a head coach to focus his team, and so I'm sorry. You could blame the Bengals for not signing Jamar and you could blame Jamar for sitting out most of camp.
Speaker 6: That's fine.
Speaker 5: Neither of those things have anything to do with how the team looked yesterday.
Speaker 1: Where do we go from harm Because at least we have bearcat football, we have something I watched the game.
Speaker 2: They're winning, what twenty.
Speaker 1: Seven to three, twenty seven to six, and at some point I'm thinking this will be a great victory for Cincinnati. The barracout's ready to march. Yeah, well, your comments.
Speaker 5: A lot of moments in that game, and we talk about it in the post game show on Saturday. A lot of moments in that game that gave me an ominous feeling.
Speaker 2: I bet so.
Speaker 5: Second half, they're up seventeen to three. I believe they're trying a chip shot field goal, Carter Brown misses it, Pittsburgh gets possession, they try a long field goal, six point swing seventeen to six.
Speaker 6: Now you're still up eleven. You're still in control, but you go.
Speaker 5: You know what, remember that they had a moment third quarter, third and goal from the nine. Coming out of a time out, they throw an end zone fade. Tony Pike off air to us said, you know what. To me, this is four down territory. Go for the kill here. Instead, they kick a field goal. Now you're up twenty seven to six. That's good, but it's gonna score a touchdown there. Game's probably over, not with the bearcatch, So you go there. Corey Kiner ran very very effectively gets the ball over the fifty yard line, their past midfield. They get a little cute try flea flicker that doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Flee flicker.
Speaker 5: They don't convert on second or third down, punted away flick. They don't target Joe Royer, who I think is an NFL tight end from Elder High School. They get a second and one after Pitt has climbed within two. Corey Kinner had a great day. They put him on the bench. I don't know if Corey asked out. I don't know if Scott Sadderfield put him on the bench. The reality, though, is they run a play on second and one, They lose yards, They don't convert on third down. They punted away. You're talking about the Bengals of the bar talking about the Bearcats. Over the course of the afternoon, there were these moments that made you feel like, you know what, that's a big deal. It's I cannot recall the Bearcats ever blowing a three touchdown lead, and in the years that I've been following this program, but he's.
Speaker 1: In worse Shaite, let me give you a category worse shape. Red starting pitching Bearcat football Bengals at Kansas City or Tyreek Hill. Which of those four would you pick as having a bad weekend?
Speaker 5: Well, Tyreek Hill got arrested, but then he played great against the Jacksonville Jaguars. I think I think, quite frankly, Scott Sadderfield had the worst weekend because this is a coach who when he would hired, let's face it, and I like Scott, but was never really universally embraced. I think there was always some skepticism about, like, well, God, Louisville fans don't seem to be that disappointed that he's coming here. The results last year were not great. They go three and nine. Part of that is a new league, part of that is replacing a legendary head coach. First year head coaches around the sport last year, for the most part, didn't do that well. But there's still a lot of built in skepticism. I don't know if Saturday would have won all those people over, but it would have helped. And had they won that game, which there's a difference between losing it and blowing a twenty seven to six lead at home to a team that is probably middle of the pack in the ACC. If you win it, you start to think, God, you know what, the game against Miami is winnable. A game after that against Houston is winnable. The game after that against Texas Tech is winnable. Okay, here we go, We're back. And instead they melt down the way they do. They haven't beaten a school, a non FCS school at Nippert Stadium since Luke Pickles last year. Scott is too and ten against FBS schools in Tennessee.
Speaker 1: And not the best, by the way, but if you better than Zack Taylor's record with the Bangles first two games.
Speaker 5: You could feel folks good the bandwagon with with with Sach Taylor, I think what he's going to point to is we we've got a track record. And and you know, even last year, as bad as things were, they finished nine at eight with Joe Burrow not playing basically a season.
Speaker 2: Joe Burrow is one and eight in the first two games, and is one and eight.
Speaker 6: Is that got great?
Speaker 2: It's Saderfield's better?
Speaker 5: Uh in the first two games. Well he started two and oh last year, so yeah, that's pretty going.
Speaker 1: One last week he's guess how Zach Sula and he's better than Joe Burrow.
Speaker 5: Zach Taylor has to figure out a way moving forward to successfully balance keeping his team healthy for the first game and getting it ready to play.
Speaker 6: He has not been able to do that. He has not been able to do that.
Speaker 5: Why it's so all I heard all off season along was urgency?
Speaker 6: Here we go, We're.
Speaker 2: Somebody said online it might have been you.
Speaker 1: The NFL schedule makers just gave the different.
Speaker 2: Did you say that, I did admit to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: This was a meant to Patriots team with a first time head coach, a journeyman quarterback. They just three weeks ago traded away their best defensive player. They are Pro Football Focus says, have the worst offensive line in the sport, no wide receiver that anybody can name, a defense that doesn't have any difference makers.
Speaker 6: A team that.
Speaker 2: The Bengals lost to.
Speaker 5: That team an overwhelming favorite to finish in the last place in the AFC East, and you played him at home, and you cannot lose that game.
Speaker 1: You can't lose shure to one, except for the course the fade away and the guy goes nuts to be fumbled, and then the fumbled of course that had to be backed up by the fumble on the one yard line.
Speaker 2: Just to make things perfect. That was Bengled him at his best right there it was.
Speaker 5: And again you could say, well, they have sixteen games to go, and that's true, but there's.
Speaker 6: I always wonder about the ripple effect.
Speaker 5: Dark So we we've seen the Bengals have to go on the road in the playoffs a lot in the two years they went in twenty one and twenty.
Speaker 1: Two with the three and one against the Mahome Chiefs. They'll get it that way, sure, but what on the bright side.
Speaker 5: Mo, if you have to go back home and you lose a tiebreaker by a game, or you don't win your division and you have to start the playoffs on the road because you know you lose by it. I mean, there's there's lots there. There's there's lots of things I wonder about that game in terms of how it played out, what it's going to mean in the short term, and also what it's going to mean in the long term.
Speaker 6: But I mean, you're right, Zach Taylor.
Speaker 5: He's one in five in season openers, and I think more often than not he has had the better team in season openers. I think it was the case yesterday, and yet they score a grand total of ten points.
Speaker 1: Do you have hope sure for the Bearcats? Yes, you didn't answer, You didn't answer quickly.
Speaker 5: Your answers like frustrated. I think like every beard Monday afternoon, were frustrating. That game awful, that game was in the bag. I mean to lose a game that you led by three touchdowns, like the third quarter at Hart, a not great team with a quarterback who was really having a hard time. Willie, that's hard, and I think the folks in Clifton would tell you the same thing, that that's that's hard. But you have hope? Hello, he sure play on Saturday, play the Battle for the Victory Belt. Last one year the stadium, red starting pitching, red starting pitching is an absolute mess. Bengals and Zach Taylor, Uh, Zach Taylor Scott Soudderfield's which is worse. I think the position that that coach Sadderfield finds himself in right now is unenviable.
Speaker 2: Dark. Yeah, it's dark. At least we have Zach Schuler to talk about.
Speaker 5: We have FC Cincinnati playing about Park High School buying more NBA players. I guess no, no, we got we got the NBA. We also have believe it or not h tough team coming up. Yeah, st Rita Ritasy football.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're gonna be there.
Speaker 2: I spoke to the team once. That will be enough, did you Okay?
Speaker 5: But by the way, because I mentioned this all the time, there's one Red's homestand left.
Speaker 6: You haven't joined me yet.
Speaker 2: I don't want to, you know, But you finally said it. It's dark. It's dark.
Speaker 6: It's dark, Heaven Hall. You finally said it's dark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's dark.
Speaker 1: All I think about is Greg Cook, and I think about the wrist of Joe Burrow, and I see Greg Cook.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong?
Speaker 6: You're wrong?
Speaker 2: I thank you?
Speaker 1: Mo. Yes, Let's keep hope alive. On news radio seven hundreds, WLDERB hit the Music, Dave hit the Music. These are in ways interesting times. May you be blessed to live in interesting times?
Speaker 6: At times?
Speaker 1: I wish they weren't so interesting but interesting? What's happening? I wouldn't know that. On the Haitian situation, How did this happen? How could it happen that individuals who are not entitled to be in the country at all, and they're flown in from various parts all over the world under the so called humanitarian parole and placed in Springfield, Ohio over the last several years is about twenty thousand Haitians showing up overwhelming every aspect of Springfield, Ohio. Ten thousand in the past three or four years show up sleeping on porches, walking around aimlessly, nowhere to go, nothing to do, don't fit in culturally or otherwise. No jobs are awaiting under the whole called humanitarian parole. And I would point out that the crimes committed are off the charts because young males, poorly educated males of whatever color, description or country, tend to disproportionately commit crime until the male is about twenty five years old or thirty. They don't have a developed brain. In fact, many don't develop brains at all. I might be one of them. But why was Springfield, Ohio picked? Well, the Biden Harris administration tends to pick cities on this parole program that are not in media markets, so that Springfield, Ohio's problems have just recently made its way to Columbus and David Yoe's the Attorney generals looking into it. Of course, he has no control whatsoever of the parole program, and many of these immigrants find their way to prisons and other criminal acts because they have nothing to do all day. Look at Lochland, Ohio, right next to Wyoming, I think Ethiopians. There's hundreds or a few thousand that have been shipped into Lochland, Ohio. Not well covered in the media. Have you seen any stories about this? I don't think so because the media won't cover it.
Speaker 2: We know what's going on.
Speaker 1: And so Springfield right now is going through a living hell. A city of about sixty thousand, have had twenty thousand show up unconnected hations to the community, and they have overwhelmed all the social service agencies. And now there's a crisis happening not covered by the mainstream media. So I'm I'm gonna say to you right now that I'm not voting for Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Put that down.
Speaker 1: The great American is not voting for Donald Trump. I tell you what I am voting for. I'm voting for the First Amendment. I'm voting for freedom of religion. I'm voting for freedom of assembly. I'm voting for freedom of speech. I'm voting for secure borders and legal immigration. What a concept legal immigration. I'm voting for the Second Amendment. I'm voting for the idea that police and paramedics and law enforcement, corrections officers, deputy sheriffs, and others should be respected again and we should have a full complement. In the city of Cincinnati, we're about two hundred down. New York cities five thousand down. I'm voting for a return of the American soldier from foreign countries in an end to American ridiculous involvement in foreign concepts, foreign wars. I'm fighting against child trafficking. I'm voting against I'm voting against men playing women sports, and high school boys in high school locker rooms with the girls. I'm voting that freebies should not be given to illegals looking for American assets to help Americans of every description. I'm voting for America just so happens. The person on all those policies think like I think, and the person opposed to those policies is Kamala Harris because she says things now that she doesn't truly believe. And Dave, do you have keyed up the interview yesterday Meet the Press? It was illustrative, it was illuminating. Meet the Press. Kristen Welker asked Bernie Sanders and one of the fellow travelers of Kamala Harris. In fact, the ratings when she was in the Senate she was to the left of Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, to the left of them. Politically more liberal than Bernie Sanders, and so many of us is suspected tomorrow night she's going to appear differently than she truly is, because what she truly is is the most liberal, Marxist, progressive US senator in American history, bar non number one liberal to the She's to the left of Bernie Sanders. And so how can you, all of a sudden, at the age is sixty years old, flip flop on every important issue when you've developed them over the last thirty years in public life.
Speaker 6: Listen to this.
Speaker 1: This is This is Kristen Welker asking Bernie Sanders yesterday about the flip flops of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 6: Hit it. She has previously supported medicare for.
Speaker 2: All, now she does not.
Speaker 5: She's previously supported a ban on fracking, now.
Speaker 7: She does not.
Speaker 1: These, Senator, are ideas that you have campaigned on.
Speaker 2: Do you think that she is abandoning her progressive ideals? No, I don't think she's abandoning her ideals. I think she's trying to be pragmatic and doing what she thinks is right in order to win the election. So she's lying, she's lying to you. She wink, wink, nod, nod.
Speaker 1: The progressive left loves what's going on because the Elizabeth Warrens, the Bernie Sanders, the shared Brown's shared Brown knows what's going on. She'll say whatever she has to do to trick you into voting for And Bernie Sanders just told you that she hasn't changed.
Speaker 2: At all, but she has to lie to you to get elected. Are you willing to buy that?
Speaker 1: That comes from her campaign chief campaign advisor, her fellow traveler, Bernie Sanders, and Elizabeth Warren.
Speaker 2: And this is telling you flat out.
Speaker 1: And it's a little bit of a headline in some conservative media, but not in the so called mainstream media because it doesn't fit ABC, NBCCBSPBS, the MSNBC. Of course, CNN will not cover that story that Bernie Sanders just said. To get elected, she has to lie. You know, if you like your plan, keep your plan, If you like your doctor, keep your doctor.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And so they know that she's gonna not change at all one she takes the oath of office, which means you're gonna have fracking will be banned, banned private insurance companies. Make sure that every city, every state is sanctuary. Make sure the second means nothing. Forget about securing borders, forget about legal immigration, forget about returning our troops home. There's too much money involved with the military industrial complex. Forget about all that stuff. Well, they know what's happening. Do you Can you be tricked? And can you be tricked so easily? Can you be boondoggled? Can you be can you be shown exactly the opposite of what someone intends and you buy into it?
Speaker 2: Are you willing to do that?
Speaker 1: Willing to forego and forget common sense that if a person is sixty years old and they've held the same positions for thirty years, they're not going to change in a moment and with the flip of a switch, because because it's politically convenient to do so what Bernie Sanders has told you that she doesn't believe anything she's saying. She'll say whatever she has to say in order to be elected. And she hasn't changed at all, by the way, she gave that nick and achieved that wink wink, nod nod when she said, you know, my values haven't changed. I've just changed my positions on everything to get elected. Now, are you willing to buy that one? Willing to vote for her? Knowing what's going to happen down the road? Look what's happening in Chicago. Look, Look, look what's going on right now in Springfield, Ohio. Look at San Francisco. Thirty eight percent of the businesses have shut down. Large stores can't operate because of looting and massive lawlessness and homelessness. That's what happens when liberal democrats control cities, control states. Right down the tubes are magnificent, opulent, gorgeous. American cities have been ruined by the policies of liberal democrats. Picked the American city in great shape, Show me the American city, a large American city with functioning schools, a well respected police division, and many jobs available, without homelessness on the city streets, without schools, and complete lockdowns.
Speaker 2: And I'll say, I'll say, I'll tell you I'm wrong, but you know I'm right.
Speaker 1: Not one city can survive twenty to forty years of a complete democratic rule in a in a blue state, it doesn't work. So to get elected, they have to lie to you, and too many fools accepted. Don't be flummixed, don't subject yourself to the boondoggle. Don't do it, because if it happens, you're going to thrust upon the American people a big city Chicago, New York City, Austin, Texas, Atlanta, Version, Memphis, and and all the other large cities that are failing. And that's what your town's going to look like. And it's all four quote humanitarian purposes. But here's the goal. Listen up, my fellow mayor. Here, here's the goal that when you have ten to twenty million illegals in the country, that will double in the first four years of Kamala Harris then gets reelected another four years, another ten to twenty million, and those individuals, of course will be granted voting rights.
Speaker 2: That's the goal.
Speaker 1: Get them to vote, to substitute out the electorate. Then for a permanent basis, we're going to look like Venezuela twenty three years ago, the most proper, prosperous, gorgeous country in South America, now destroyed by the social Marxist like Kamala Harris. Don't don't be, don't be fooled in the believing there's a new and brand new Kamala Harris tomorrow night. Don't be don't be a don't be a clown, Don't be a fool. Let's continue with more if the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Coming up next is Grover nor Quist of Americans for Tax Reform on tomorrow Night's debate. How will it look if the Democrat seize complete power? What will America look like? Taxwise? Bill cunning and The Great American with you every day on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Bill Cunning in.
Speaker 1: The Great American across the great debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump is on the horizon. It's going to be one of those things that be bigger than Montana.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 1: The last great debate like this, I think was Ronald Reagan against Jimmy Carter at the end of the nineteen eighty election. Because there's about sixty percent of the American people that have no idea what are the policies of Kamala Harris, he goes. What's occurred is that about a billion dollars has been spent to redefine Kamala Harris as as something she isn't. And on top of that, the gushing media coverage of Kamala Harris means that many Americans are saying, well, well, we'd like to elect a sixty year old woman who makes some sense. But is that Kamala Harris? And if she gets into office, will she do what Senator Bernie Sanders said Sunday morning on Meet the Press, and what Senator Sanders said, let's face it, you have to say what you got to say to get elected, doesn't mean she believes that. In fact, Senator Sanders, her friend and the the US Senate, has said that yesterday that when she gets elected, she'll be a progressive liberal as she's always been. So essentially, Senator Bernie Sanders said that Kamala Harris is line to you to get your vote.
Speaker 2: How does that work?
Speaker 1: Joining you and I now is the excellent Grover Norquist of Americans for Tax Reform, which talks about economic policy. I have the website up right now. It's a great website. And Grover Norquist, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Grover, as you get ready for tomorrow Night's debate. When it comes to economics, let's first break down what are the policies known of Kamala Harris and compare them with the policies of Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Kamala Harris starts every one of her campaign speeches in the past by saying, on day one, She's going to repeal the Trump tax cuts.
Speaker 7: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: The per child tax credit goes away, the lower tax rates for small businesses go away, The expensing for new investment which has brought so much investment into the United States.
Speaker 7: Back goes away.
Speaker 4: Treating American earnings overseas so they can be brought back without being punished as Obama did. He said, no, not keep your money in Japan, keep it in Germany. Don't bring it back to the United States. Trump said, no, for Heaven's sake, bring it back to the United States. She wants to go back to the Obama which trapped trillions, literally trillions of US dollars earned by American companies overseas, trap them overseas instead of having them come back to the United States, which they did under Trump.
Speaker 7: She wants to change that. She wants to take the capital games.
Speaker 4: Tax if you and your spouse have been setting a small business and working for decades, all the time paying your property taxes, in your sales taxes, and your personal income taxes, and your corporating coome taxes and all these different taxes, and then you get to the end, you're going to sell the small business, sell the farm, sell the land, sell whatever you created during your lifetime, and retire on that. She wants the capital games tax to be one where in Ohio would be thirty six point five percent more than a third, more than a third, and yet to add the state capital games tax to the federal capital games tax, she would wipe out your life savings. Anyone that capital gains tax. She wants to of purse spend if you're stupid enough to die. She wants a second guest tack she's been advertising. That's just the normal one, which it tells you any you can't pass on a farm or business or things in tax to your children. But this is one that captures all the information during your life. She wants to be sure that that is tax and as somebody who who actually was the spring vote for the two most expensive tax and spending bills under Biden, I mean, sometimes people want to blame Biden. If she hadn't cast that vote for the massive spending bills, the two big ones, then they'd have been nothing for Biden's signed. So she owns the inflation she created even more than Biden, even more than Biden because as vice president she did what very few vice presidents do.
Speaker 7: She was the deciding vote on these key issues.
Speaker 4: So she has also talked about attack on realized capital gains. You have something that goes up in value, you haven't sold it, you have no cash. She wants to tax it. This is something that would be devastating to the American economy. It would what she's doing will drive investment by people around the world to China and to Japan and the Europe and away from the United States, the opposite of what Trump did when he was president. But also he says, look, we were so successful by taking our corporate down to like the European average, We're going to take it down to fifteen, which is lower than most Europeans, which will bring more jobs to America. I was just in a conference in Germany with conservatives that right positions from all around there. They think if the United States goes to fifteen. Europe is going to have to follow because we would make the United States such an economic powerhouse.
Speaker 1: Well, the other the big is Let's say Tony Benner has a business and he's worked out of his entire life. He has many employees that he's paid, and he's paid his own taxes. And now if Kamala Harris becomes the president, she's going to grossly increase the earnings, the taxes he has to pay on earnings. He then has some capital gains that's going to be the highest in the civilized world. She wants to get it up to twenty eight percent. And then if he's got four or five kids, there goes to child tax credit, so there's more tax on earnings, more tax on the not the child tax credit goes away unrealized gains. Let's say he's got a business, sayre worth I don't know, a million dollars, and every year he's got to pay tax on the unrealized gain and what someone says the business is worth and then can you recaptured at the end when you sell it.
Speaker 2: The answer is probably not.
Speaker 1: Then if it happens to die, you're going to pay more on earnings less than child tax credits, more in unrealized gains, more on capital gains than if you happen to die, then you pay more than two.
Speaker 2: So the issue is what's the.
Speaker 1: Benefit of being an entrepreneur and creating all these jobs when in fact you'll be taxed to death. And that's her policy. And I find amazing, Grover Norquist that yesterday, I'm sorry, on Sunday morning, you had you had Senator Elizabeth Warren on one channel on Bernie s Anders and the other saying she's saying these things just to get elected, and she doesn't believe this, and she really wants to govern like a San Francisco liberal. And the last day or two that there's been no media coverage of what he said she's going to do. And shouldn't Donald Trump point that out during the Great Debate.
Speaker 4: First of all, the press, if there were any journalists there, they would point it out because it's so painfully obvious. And of course she would not be the first liberal Democrat to do this. Clinton promised he was going to never tax anybody who earned less than one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year, and then of course he immediately went to tax energy and gasoline, which is everybody.
Speaker 7: Then, but he didn't get him elected. That lie got him elected.
Speaker 4: Then Biden ran an ad saying he'd never RaSE I said before Biden. Obama said he'd never raised taxes on anyone who earned less than two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 7: And people go, that's not me. They turned around.
Speaker 4: There are eight taxes on middle income people in Obamacare alone. The first thing he did was raised tax on cigarette smokers average income thirty five thousand dollars a year. So he went immediately after middle class voters and in the case of smokers, people who are addicted to something that's hardly that's shooting fish in a barrel.
Speaker 7: That's not very nice.
Speaker 4: And then you turn around and you have Biden, who has promised you wouldn't raise tax one earned less than four hundred thousand dollars, So they keep raising that number, trying to convince you that you are not the target of their tax increases. But she and Biden and the entire Democratic Party have been talking about energy taxes quote unquote.
Speaker 7: Carbon taxes all the time.
Speaker 4: They haven't put a dollar figure on it because they realize how wildly unpopular. It is the Republicans in the House have several times put a measure on the ballot, a resolution, and every single Republican has said, we oppose a carbon tax, a tax on energy under any name, under any guys. And I think one or two Democrats voted for that. The rest of the Democratic Party wants to raise taxes on energy.
Speaker 2: There are pack of dogs. They followed.
Speaker 1: The leader, Mark Cuban called in a CNBC last week and talked about Kamala Harris. And Mark Cuban is a supporter of Kamala Harris, who I think Mark Cuban was undressed by the commentators and what she said, quote if you tax unrealized games, you're going to kill the stock market quote unquote. Even Mark Cuban says you can't do that. So that being the policy, how in the world can Kamala Harris. Maybe the average American doesn't know what a child tax credit is, or doesn't know what what unrealized gains are, doesn't know about capital gains or bringing money from overseas back into the country. One thing they do know is that they want the stock market up. You can be in a labor union. You got to rely upon your your IRA or four oh one k, which is now pretty high. And even Mark Cuban understands when you tax unrealized gains, there goes the stock market. Can you walk through what happens to an entrepreneur starting a business, who and after three or four years he's got like a ten million dollar value, which is going to be taxing the Under Trump, it wouldn't be tax What does that do to employment for average Americans? For the butchers, the bakers, and the candlestick makers. When Kamala Harris imposes an unrealized tax, what does that do to future employment?
Speaker 4: Well, it hurts both employment and wages. Even if you have a job, your wages will go down.
Speaker 6: This is what all of the.
Speaker 7: Studies told us, for instance about the corporate income tax.
Speaker 4: But it's true about the capital games tax and other taxes like that, taxes on savings. Why because the pay an American gets is a function of how much capital is attached to that job. If you have a better truck, the trucker can get paid more. If you have a better computer rather than a typewriter, the secretary can get paid more every time. If you have more machinery on an assembly line, then the workers get paid more.
Speaker 7: You get paid based we're all.
Speaker 4: Sort of basically the same in terms of two arms, two legs and everything. But the more capital attached to us.
Speaker 7: The reason why.
Speaker 4: Americans get paid more than people in China or in Europe and were much higher standard of living than the Europeans do. People don't comment until you go visit the place and notice it. Why because we have more capital, more investment for each company per person, and they are more productive and well. But and the reason why they have to pay people more is the factory down the road, the farm down the road, the grocery store does they'll pay you more.
Speaker 7: If your guy doesn't.
Speaker 4: Because they've got more capital per workers.
Speaker 7: So it's not like something can go, oh, look, everybody's more productive.
Speaker 2: I'll take it all home.
Speaker 7: No, you won't, or your workers will go home.
Speaker 4: So workers have more cloud because they have more capital to work where they get paid more. When you cut the corporate rate, you increase wages. When you increase the corporate rate, you decrease wages. And it was a wonderful set of store studies that Kevin Hasset, great economists who Trump listened to walk through that, and that's why Trump said We're going to cut the corporate rate, which is just a hidden tax on wages. You know. The Democrats like to act as if there's a guy named mister General Motors, you know, and he pays the corporate income tax for the rest.
Speaker 7: Think of the grocery store.
Speaker 4: You raise the corporate income tax on a grocery store, or the price of piece goes up, the price of paper towels goes up, the price everything goes up, and wages go down because the company has to remain competitive, and you're all of a sudden taking more of their ability to invest away from them. So not only are those taxes destructive, they're really dishonest. And the politicians like Kamala Harrison said, oh, let tot tax you. No, I attack your employer and he will have to pay you less because I stole his money.
Speaker 7: But pretend I didn't do that.
Speaker 4: Why don't you get mad at your employer because he didn't have the money to pay you because I stole it.
Speaker 7: Well, the other body you get mad at you, Kamala in.
Speaker 1: Grosven Nor request in Cincinnati, the Kroger began here, the Kroger supermarket when you say to to Rodney McMullen, a friend of mine who runs Kroger, that we're going to increase your taxes. Companies corporation to not pay taxes, they pass on the cost of that tax in the form of higher prices that Tony Bender pays at the supermarket. And Tony Bender understands that, but many Americans don't understand. Don't tax you don't tax me. Taxtaff fell out behind the tree. When you increase business taxes, that means all consumers pay more at the grocery store. Do you think average Americans are now figuring that out? Because I'm not sure Tony Bender hands, I mean think about that.
Speaker 7: Here's the good news.
Speaker 4: We did some polling on this Americans for Tax from the Tax Group Today organized when Trump's tax cut was put forward. I got tired of hearing the press tell people that, oh, it's not going to be a tax on people.
Speaker 7: It's going to be taxed on corporations.
Speaker 4: We did some focus groups and some pulling, and the good news is the American people actually understand that corporate income taxes raised prices, corporating of taxes depressed wages. Our corporate income tax before Trump's tax cuts with thirty five percent China fifteen and twenty five, we were at thirty five oh plus four percent average state, so thirty nine, okay, and that went down to twenty one. When we were at thirty nine, every American competing with a Chinese worker started behind the eight ball because the taxes that had to be paid come out of We have to compete with higher taxes than China did before Trump. And with Kamala Harris, she wants to take it up, the corporate income tax up dramatically, so it's higher than China, and Americans will have to compete not on lower taxes or less regulation, but on lower price wages. And that's the difference between Trump, who wants us to compete on a less expensive government and a higher wage paid workers, and Kamala Harris says, no, no, the government should have all the regulations they want, the government should have more taxes.
Speaker 7: We will have Americans compete on lower wages. And that's a very different vision for the future.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope Americans become informed that whenever she says we're gonna have a carbon tax, I mean the price of gasoline, oil, natural gas, and coal is going up, and consumers pay all the taxes in this country, not the companies, not the corporations. All the information is that Americans for tax reform. And Grover Norquish, you're a great American. Once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and Grover, let's do it again. Thank you very much, thank you, God bless America. Let's continue with more. Understand that one Democrats say we're going to tax corporations, that the consumers pay all the taxes in the whole country. That means the cost of living goes up for you, not for the company. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: When you pull on that jersey, you represent yourself and your teammates, and a name on up front is a hell of a lot more important than the one and up back. Get that throw your head. Okay, hell.
Speaker 1: Hello, is that Zach Shuler talking to the team after the game yesterday? What a weekend. At least you got the bear Cat football team. Oh man, at least you got Notre Dame. Well, at least f C Cincinnati. He's not playing until this Saturday, so we you know, at least you got the Wolverines. How does Notre Dame lose to a team from the MAC. The Mac was zero to fifty against like top five teams. I think overall zero and father one and fifty. Where's the Rock? I got a report that the Rock is under his bed and he's not coming in. I bet Rock's got no guts. You got no guts? The Rock says he's got the Irish flu. He said, I don't feel good. Yeah, I just don't feel good.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 2: I talked to him on Saturday after the Georgia game. He did, Oh, he was probably all like going crazy, owing crazy.
Speaker 1: Plus he said, the Bearcats lost, but we got the Bengals tomorrow is a cheer up. And as Moeger said, guess what the NFL schedulers have given the Bengals a cupcake with a cupcake yeah, plus two and thirteen?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Mo said that it was the Bengals played like it was the fourth preseason game. That's only I meant it's the season opener. Willie, you're juiced up. You got paid course stadium that looks like I mean, everybody in that place was wearing orange, except for maybe about ten people that had red, white and blue. One Boston, right, but the place was orange. It's the season opener and everything else, and you come out looking like that all the tail game he started at eight o'clock in the morning. The crowd was was three sheets in the wind by noon. Well, anyway, what happened, Zach Taylor became Zach Schuler. Will he The Stuart Reporter is a proud service every local Thamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar qualon You could feel a Northern Kentucky called any Weather Heating at air eight five nine, seven, eight to one, forty eight twenty two spots. Bengals Update brought to you, buy you a good e spirits, wine and tobacco and party Town thirteen convenient locations in Northern Kentucky. Bengals lose that ugly season opener sixteen to ten. I gave Ugly a good name and so more. Tonight, Bengals line How to Keep Talking six oh five on ESPN fifteen thirty. Bengals are at Kansas City Chaos this Sunday. Knowing the Bengals suppressing you write this down, they will beat the Chiefs on Sunday. You want to bet me a hot fight Sunday. Yeah, I'll take the Bengals. I'll give you the Chiefs. About the only thing that happened good yesterday was Dan Hurley was the ruler of the jungle.
Speaker 2: He got him going, Max mytoya there. I don't know. And then Joey Chestnut ate eighteen Braughts in three minutes. How does that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Here's a today playing through Paul pay Course Stadium.
Speaker 2: There we're coming. They're scared to death.
Speaker 1: Mahomeskel get ready case they got the rings, got three rings recently, give me he's gonna get me one. He's gonna get a couple of rots. Joey the Barnerwel we got tart Street and Vine here. But you need a kevlar to go there. Yeah, that's true. Twel Sega's that it.
Speaker 6: Sports.
Speaker 2: Also Willie the Lions beat the Rams.
Speaker 1: Yet last night mount healthy product David Montgomery wins it for Detroit and o t with.
Speaker 2: A touchdown run.
Speaker 1: Now, John grunkamar the college football, let's talk about it. Let's talk about beauty at that At the NIP on Saturday, the Bearcats up twenty seven to six late fourth third quarter, can't lose Panthers score the final twenty two points game winning field goal was seventeen seconds to go.
Speaker 8: It was like the Steelers playing the Pittsburgh trying to rally from down twenty one. Step is high, but handled, the kick is up. It is good and the Pittsburgh Panthers have the lead with seventeen seconds to go. Twenty eight to twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Dan Horde in a bad weekend twenty fifteen to twenty twenty two. You see went forty one and ten at home, forty one and ten in the second year under coach sat uh oh two and seven.
Speaker 2: How are we looking?
Speaker 1: They're at Miami Saturday for the RedHawks the final. Correct, Now, what happens? What happens in the bell? Wait a minute, I'm sorry. Texas Tea went to the Big House and the hornge just ram rotted the Wolverines worst Tom Weed win When.
Speaker 2: You need him, he texted me and he told me Texas he's sick to Texas cheat. He's got the bit blue and gold flu. The Texas cheat to beat Michigan.
Speaker 1: How about the South Carolina game Cocks going to Lexington and beating the Cats. Bad day in the Tri State Well, and it got worse on Sunday. That's correct now, And I'm me ask you a question. Go ahead before we go to the list. Yeah, what's in worse shape? I'll give you four choices? Are you prepared? One you see Bearcut Football, two Bengal Football, Three Red starting pitching staff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, four Tyreek Hill?
Speaker 1: Uh one, two and three e. Tyreek Hill's going to sue my Well, you know what, I take that back. I think he's just going to say, hey, you know what, let's move on, do this and do that, and that's it. I think, by the way, he wants to be a male porn star. He said he wants to be a sheriff. He can be, you know, generally Tyreek Hill as a law enforcement type. It was laid prostate on the pavement entering the Miami Stadium before the game, and the police have some explaining to do.
Speaker 2: Would you agree? Correct? Please get now you to answer my question? Now, what's in worst shape? The first three?
Speaker 1: I said it, you got to choose one of these three one Red starting pitching Bearcat Football, Bengal Football.
Speaker 2: Give me the give me the order of the worst shape.
Speaker 1: I would say Bengals, Bearcats and Reds pitching staff. Monday Night football Jets and forty nine Ers in San Francisco, seven thirty on Fox Sports, thirteen to sixty. Now to the Reds here we go. They face the Braves tonight at a atl special game makeup from a rainout in July twenty fourth Special game five forty Sports Talk and the Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch, then Kelsey Chevrolet ext Rating Show after the game.
Speaker 9: Now three swinging him miss he struck him out, Slider down and end down on strikes.
Speaker 6: DJ Stewart and that's it. Red's with it.
Speaker 9: They beat the Mets three to one here at City Field in New York to take the series finale from New York.
Speaker 2: Bearrakat can't say it, Bengal can't say it, Red say it.
Speaker 1: Let us tied with the Mets for the third wild card spot. They got something to play for. Also, good luck Willie to the Dayton Dragons. They open up a Midwest League playoffs tomorrow night at home up against the Lake County Captains.
Speaker 2: Now do you run?
Speaker 1: You want to get an update.
Speaker 2: On the injuries?
Speaker 1: I got my pen right here, Jonathan India and not the game yesterday with left elbow discomfort. Oh oh Sam Mall likely out for the rest of the season with a shoulder impingement.
Speaker 2: Hate when that happens. I hate my impingements.
Speaker 1: Graham Ashcraft right elbow sprain. He's throwing now live BP set for October in Era Zona.
Speaker 2: So we got mall ash.
Speaker 1: Graft, India Ashcraft the list, Ashcraft Ian Jibbo. Who's that reliever right forearm strain. Looks like he's gonna be throwing BP and Arizona in a rehab in Louisville in a week. I think he's a red wine from the shar secon Hunter Green write this down right elbow sardness from bumping into that cabinet. He's been throwing side sessions on his way back.
Speaker 2: He's not pitching anymore.
Speaker 1: Nicoladolo with that left middle finger sprain, he's given it to too many.
Speaker 2: He's meeting with doctors. What's wrong with his finger sprain? I guess it's kinda.
Speaker 1: I guess the regul The other fingers are down in the middle, fingers up, flipping too many people off. Jamire Candelario big toe fracture do for rehabs soon to outfielder Stewart Fairchild left thumb strain. He had surgery, thumb, got a rehab and since here in Cincinnati. Then the ARIZONI thumb outfielder, first baseman, Nick Martinez, remember him up? No left thumb surgery, start rehabing Louisville. Soon thumb Matt McClain left shoulder surgery, and then everything they had the side problem and everything else got the ribs. They say he's making progress. When will he play baseball again? Unknown catcher Austin wins a muscle tear, wins rehab at Louisville soon?
Speaker 6: Who's he?
Speaker 1: Austin wins at catcher? So I got a list here, Yeah, we got h India.
Speaker 2: There's more guys.
Speaker 1: Let's see one two yeah, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
Speaker 2: We have mentioned eleven guys. Who's pitching tonight? I have no idea me.
Speaker 1: I mean, you got two a couple of pretty good starters here. You could start your own team and have Lodolo, Green and Ashcraft as your starters.
Speaker 2: They'll never be. That's not even.
Speaker 1: That's leaving out Cees with us uh Christian and Carnassi owned strand. He's gone with his eight fractures in his hand or wherever he's gone. Candelario can play third, Sam Maull and Jabou can come out of the lot, out of the bullpen. Sure you both plays for the Reds. Yeah, Matt McClain could catch. He'll never play again. Austin Wins could catch. That's not a bad looking team on the IL. But but none of them can play. I don't got to be able to play correct?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: The big question, Yeah, is Joe Burrow hurt worse than we know now? Every time he looks at his right and he's flipping it around.
Speaker 2: Well, he's trying to get a little you know, had one completion over thirteen yards? Correct? One right?
Speaker 6: And now thin?
Speaker 1: Or last they were now three and out against a team who went two and thirteen last year?
Speaker 2: And really, Jamar Chase, what did you have a bad salad? Bar I get?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess it must have been poisoning. How's that happen? I don't know. Don't they have a team meal before the game starts?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Or maybe ordered out? I don't know.
Speaker 1: How about number five, the great number five? He pulls a hand of heat. He'll never play again. Well, who do you got? And by the way. That was the best offensive line the Bengals have had, maybe in its history.
Speaker 2: Right, the Biggers couldn't get the ball to them.
Speaker 1: They were like to imagine, no line, I don't know, can't run the ball, can't throw the ball, can't defend, and do nothing all the third quarter. And then they finally woke up. But then you gotta get a little bit of a glimpse. And then don I need a list on the DL because I can't believe what's happening. You can't blame David Bell for this, can you?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Just guys get hurt, say give me out of the suite report.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna crisis because Rocky Boyman claims to be sick of Notre Dame football, but Deer Park.
Speaker 2: And there are two games the park one eighty five to ten.
Speaker 1: In two games eighty five to ten, the park is arising under j Phillips. The park is arising. Will he under a uh the cloud of just a day of art. It's a it's a Monday that people want maybe want to forget the weekend.
Speaker 2: At least we've got bearcout football. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood report, you no longer be the manufacturing capital world. Where the hell is that written?
Speaker 8: We are the.
Speaker 2: Greatest manufacturing city county in the world. Satan world county.
Speaker 1: He's the president, by the way, he's still on vague we have one. I didn't know that and we don't. We got Namala Harris on the beach.
Speaker 2: He's on the beach.
Speaker 1: Say thanks for your involvement, and say hi to Zach Schuler when you see him. Who dai on seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunningham, The Great American. Of course, the great debate, and I mean the great debate is Tuesday night between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump. Of course, the Harris campaign is already downplaying the Vice president's performance ahead of the debate, claiming that Donald Trump's been through about six or seven of the eases. Will be the first presidential debates she had won with Mike Pence, in which she frequently said I'm speaking now, I'm speaking now, playing the women card. But a great thinker, a great philosopher in America today is Scott Powell. His writings often are on Newsmax and Ortownhall dot com and Scott Powell Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Week or ten days ago. You wrote a great report about Labor Day and how important labor is today. But it is very important because so few Americans actually work. The top one percent actually pay about forty percent of the taxes. The top five percent pay eighty percent. And that's the truth. But the truth doesn't fit the media narrative. But from the Great Debate to Tuesday night, what do you think looking at the polls New York Times, many others believe it or not, has Trump either tied or up, which means he's up five percentage points. Because so many people I know, and maybe people you know, Scott Powell, don't want to say I'm voting for Donald Trump, and I'm not necessarily voting for Donald Trump. I'm voting for his policies. And I tell, especially women and others, do you want to close down border? Do you like safe cities? Do you want to have law and order? Want to have protesters and rioters arrested? Most the answers are yes. But nonetheless, if you were giving advice to Donald Trump for the Great Debate, if you could whisper in his heir or one of his sons. What would you say, if anything, Scott Powell.
Speaker 3: Well, I would counsel Donald Trump to be himself. He doesn't have to be too New york Y. He just needs to be his respectful self and remind, remind the audience that Kamala Harris is the most far left radical candidate in the history of presidential elections. And she is not even in her position in any sort of democratic way. Not a single Democrat primary vote was cast across the country to put her in place. I mean, they violated the rules of their party in our tradition of democracy, and there's nothing really more undemocratic than anointing someone without allowing the people the right to vote. But that's precisely what they did.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Well, one of the shocking things that one of the morning talk shows, Senator Bernie Sanders said this morning that of course Kamala Harris has not changed one bit. She has to act as if she's one way, then get the other way because she wants voters. But she's still a very progressive person. And I'm thinking he just said that Kamala Harris's campaign is full of tom foolery and trickery to the extent that this is senator, and he has said one of the morning talk shows for Kristin Welker, you know what, she hasn't changed one bet, but she has to change what she says in order to get votes.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't that receive a whole bunch more play?
Speaker 3: Oh, I think it will. I think it will. You know, I think voters deserve to know what she stands for and what she wants to do. And do you know that Trump helped advance that cause because in the early days, you know, nobody really knew what she believed. So Trump established a website called Kamala twenty twenty four policies dot com, and it listed Harris's priorities and positions and her air plans include fighting to set murderers free, more Bidenomics, claiming that it's working even though there are rising costs and oh, there's no nothing to worry about. There, more taxes to ensure middle class pays their fair share, the continuation of open borders, bringing back the Green New Deal, ending wrongheaded thinking that more police means safer community. She's still basically at war and a promoter of defunding the police. She wants to eliminate private health insurance. She wants to give social Security and Medicare to illegal alien She's on record advocating and supporting that. It's incredible, and Kamala Harris own the weakness's failure and chaos of the Harris Biden administration. She is so radical that she makes the Squad look moderate. I mean abolishing our borders, letting criminals control our streets, surrendering our communities to cartels, and a plague of fentanyl, waging war on American energy, and destroying the American dream. That's who Kamala Harris is. And I think I think Trump will have no difficulty in uh in educating the American people.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable when Ony's NBC News Senator Bernie Sanders said, of course, she has to say certain things get elected, but that's not who she is. And so I can't imagine a worse situation in which we have a prominent United States senator, a fellow traveler of a Kamala Harris who's simply stating publicly in NBC News. She's no different now than she was three years ago. She's the same person, but she has to mouth certain pieties to get votes. I watched that I said, are you kidding me? And since then there's been a little other media coverage. But does it Here's a big question for you, Scott Powell. Does it get out? Because it used to be you had three broadcast channels, you had a couple of big city newspapers, and now media has completely changed on its head.
Speaker 2: Will it get out?
Speaker 1: Because one other fact I want to share with you in the American people, seventy percent of American voters don't know exactly who Kamala Harris is. They have the billionaires have given the money. They spent a billion dollars describing her different than what she truly is. And she kept such a low profile as vice president that a year ago the Democratic Party wanted to get rid of her as the Democratic nominee as vice president.
Speaker 2: But she was so unpopular.
Speaker 1: So you spend a billion dollars on her and keep from the American people the truth. And then you got a US senator saying, well, basically, Jesus saying these things, acting as if she's moderate when she isn't to get votes.
Speaker 2: Isn't that something?
Speaker 3: It really is? It really is. It's amazingness that Bernie Sanders would undermine her, that way. But you know, the Democrat Party is self destructing. I mean it's when people say, you know, they don't they feel like God, where is God in America today in dealing with all this? Well, I think he is dealing with it. And you know, even the Republicans couldn't the Republican strategist couldn't figure out a better way for the Democrat Party to self destruct. They're doing it to themselves. I mean, whether it's choosing bad candidates or you know, it's it's their you know, their deceit. They're they're lying, they're just brazen liars about things. It's incredible. And you know, you got to remember that Kamala proudly delivered the deciding vote that allowed the one point nine trillion stimulus to be passed. And that is really what really pushed inflation into our economy in a very significant way. So she is the inflation President.
Speaker 1: And and you and Biden the other day say well, the reason we passed the Inflation and Reduction Act.
Speaker 2: This is Biden saying this.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the Inflation and Reduction Act, it was about green energy. And so now they're admitting that the title of the of the action spending about two trilionais was a lie in fact that it compelled inflation to go a lot higher. And the President is saying, well, it wasn't about inflation, it was about green energy, which the American people don't support.
Speaker 2: I found out unbelievable too.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, well, if American people only understood what getting to a zero CO two emissions would cost America, they would be they'd be blown away. There have been some economists that have run the numbers, and to get to a zero CO two an all sustainable energy system and wind and solar primarily, it would cost two hundred and ninety trillion dollars for us to get there. And meanwhile, we have black gold everywhere under America. I mean, it's amazing how much hydrocarbons. I don't call it fossil fuels. I call them hydrocarbons. And you know this is the energy on demand. You fill your tank, you can go, you don't have to plug in your car. And to say nothing of the horrible defacement of the earth that comes from lithium mining, which the Chinese can control, and the slave labor in the Congo to produce the cobalt where they have child labor that basically is instrumental in bringing cobalt, which is used in these batteries. So there's nobody ever talks about the downside to this but America. You know, I'm an economist, and there's something called comparative advantage, and that basically says that every nation should do what they're best at. You know, if they are good at something, or they're plentiful of the resource, they should focus on producing that. Well, guess what we should do. We should be producing oil and gas like the you know, like never before, because we have so much of it and we're finding new deposits all the time. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm one of those odd guys that go to YouTube to watch videos happen, things I miss on. I love c Spanna, I love with Senator John Kennedy and Louisiana. Does the liberals and the numbers anywhere between one three hundred million dollars to be carbon neutral in America?
Speaker 2: And then the question is asked, well, if we do that.
Speaker 1: Let's say we spend three hundred trillion dollars over the next ten to fifteen years, which money we have to three We don't have that kind of money and the question was asked, well, what if China and Pakistan and India and Russia doesn't go along with this, And the answer from the so called green experts is well, that would be a problem. So we can spend ourselves in the bankruptcy and go back to medieval days and we would.
Speaker 2: Have no benefit on the world.
Speaker 1: So called climate at all goes to the rest of the world won't pay attention to us. And then this woman also went over to look at these lithiuan minds, the cobalt mines in Africa, in which hundreds of children's kids are killed every year, and there's tens of thousands in chattel slavery digging in the dirt, under dark in these minds, with no safety regulations at all, and the damage calls to the environment by that is completely ignored by the liberal left in this country. To say nothing of getting rid of all the solar panels once they're used, all made in communists read China, what to do with them, To say nothing of the so called batteries the evs. There are millions and millions of tons of these batteries that are going to be in the soil for another one hundred thousand years.
Speaker 2: Nothing to do about that.
Speaker 6: This is a joke.
Speaker 2: It is an absolute joke.
Speaker 3: And Kamala Harris is with, yeah, Bill, you're so right, you are extraordinarily knowledgeable about this. Then I watched it, Bill.
Speaker 2: I've watched it.
Speaker 1: And these are liberals, Scott Powell, liberals ten years ago said we have to do that. Well they did it, and now we're into it, and there's thousands of kids being killed, chattel slaves. The environment is being ruined. There's no way of getting rid of the EV. Deplete the batteries, and also the solar panels. We have no mechanism get rid of those, and they're pushing more and more, guaranteeing no results, no results, and we're st those actors in the real.
Speaker 3: And we are, we are making ourselves hosted. The more the further we go down this road of sustainable energy with solar panels in particular, the solar part of it, the more and the EV, the the Lusian batteries, the more we are a hostage to China, the more China can control us because they supply it. They could threaten to cut it off, and then where are.
Speaker 2: We or sol The other thing it's a sideline.
Speaker 1: I watched this other report about where do our pharmaceuticals come from? Our pharmaceuticals ninety percent come from communist red China. We don't make them here anymore. And God knows what's in some of the pharmaceuticals. We're acting as if we can continue on this path for the next and if Kamala Harris's win's God power for the next say eight years in office. Let's say she wins the Great Debate. The media mayde de claire, she's the winner anyway, but nonetheless, imagine America in eight more years down this.
Speaker 6: Path what we look like. It's over.
Speaker 3: It's over for us. I mean, Kamala Harris is calling for wealth redistribution and the reshaping of American history through a revolutionary lens that really resembles Marxist Communist Manifesto, which is a progressive manifests tho that called for the abolition of existing property relations, centralization of credit and communication, and state controlled redistripution of resources. You know she talks about equitable treatment, Well, what does that mean? What does it mean equitable? It means we all end up at the same place. And she said as much that is a communist type society. That's who she is. Americans need to wake up and just vote the other way. I mean, if you don't like Donald Trump, get over it.
Speaker 2: Look at his part now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, Mark Zuckerberg sent a long report to Congress about a week or ten days ago, in which he admitted at Facebook and other social media sites that the federal government use its power over social media to interfere in the twenty twenty election to make sure that Donald Trump didn't win.
Speaker 2: That officials of the DOJ and.
Speaker 1: The FBI encouraged and bullied Facebook and other social media companies not to report on the true effects of COVID and the vaccine, and also, most importantly, the Hunter Biden laptop in which the FBI had that in December of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: They knew it was real, and so the regulators of.
Speaker 1: Social media, that is, the federal government bullied private social media companies to lie about Donald Trump and not to report the truth.
Speaker 2: Is that election interferenced by the Democrats.
Speaker 3: It most certainly is. It is the highest level of election interference. And I think that's why we need a guy like Donald Trump in office, because he's really the only kind of guy with the termination, the courage, the sort of you know, he's he's he's really a righteous man and he's got I think what it takes to correct much of this. And of course he'll have a lot of people around him. He's not going to have He's going to be very selective of the people that he has around him because he was largely undercut by bad staffing in his last administration. I think we're going to have a very powerful administration with Donald Trump, and I think, you know, it's it'll it'll set the stage for, you know, for for probably vans to carry out in the next four years, because this is a long haul. This We're not going to get all this corrected overnight.
Speaker 1: Long and I'm thinking, Okay, electing Donald Trump will stop what's occurring at a minimum and send America on a new direction at the other end of the spectrum. So if we have twelve years of Donald Trump leaving four years from now.
Speaker 4: JD.
Speaker 1: Vance, who attends the same church that I attend and Little Cincinnati, Ohio, Yeah, jd Vance converted to Catholicism about five years ago.
Speaker 2: And if JD.
Speaker 1: Vance can continue the Trump policies and we have twelve years of Trump and then vance for eight years. America is different, America is better. We'll give to our kids and grandkids a better country than the course we're on. When the federal government can bully private companies to infer and wrongfully influence the outcome of election, then benefited when DOJ officials were hired by Facebook as attorneys after they left the FBI and the DOJ. Think about how dirty that is. And that's where we are right now. Well, we've got to run. Scott Powell. I wanted to get on Labor Day ten days ago and other stuff, but we'll do that another time other holidays. Scott Powell, you're the best. Check them out Newsmax and also town hall dot com. Scott Powell, you're a great American. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Scott, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: And thank you for all you do.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 1: Keep it up, God bless you continue with more. What I'm not voting for Donald Trump, I'm voting for all of his policies.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: I know the guy personally. I find him extremely extremely friendly and attractive. I've spoken to him on the phone a few times.
Speaker 6: I like the guy.
Speaker 1: But even if you don't like the guy, even if you think something's wrong with him, his policies work. No cunning him with you every afternoon on news radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 2: He's lining up five second second Are you up? Sixteen fourteen sixty two? Yorder snap pole Jeters kick this fuck fuck fuck picked up by.
Speaker 6: You big up bye you Hussies has done it.
Speaker 2: Bussys put the biggest upset and are you history? They come this up in Indiana and they knock off the number five team in the country. Oh hello, quiet.
Speaker 1: I got a text from Tony I don't use his last name, Tony T. That tells me that tomorrow Chase had dinner with Rocky Boyman a couple of days ago in Rocky is not here, Rocky, are you okay?
Speaker 2: I am fine, I am I am at home. I'm sicker than adult.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 10: Some may say, yes, it's the fact that I've been on fourteen different planes in the last two weeks and it had a airports just you know, germs and diseases everywhere. Somebody say it's that Chase, you have dinner with him? Not well, but I would say it is. The reason is, of course, how the Irish looked, and how the Bengals looked.
Speaker 6: I will say.
Speaker 2: Northern Illinois is one of the best teams in the MAC. Okay, great team, great team in the Mac.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 10: Their coach was crying after the game, he was so happy. That was the most embarrassing loss I've ever seen. Notre Dame look slow, that was my takeaway.
Speaker 6: It just looks slow.
Speaker 1: We got a bet on this somehow. You're saying there in the top twelve, they're gonna be in the playoffs, right I did say that there's still time, but I don't see it happening.
Speaker 2: Who's in worst shape? Let me give you a list, Okay, we go, Rock.
Speaker 1: Number one, Bengals number two, bear Cat Football number three, the Red starting pitching staff number four, Tarreek Hill. Which one's in the worst shape right now? You didn't throw the Irish in there, but I'm gonna say the Irish.
Speaker 2: All the above.
Speaker 10: The quarterback does not look like he can handle what's needed at that position, and they look slow.
Speaker 1: Well, what about the red starting pitching That looks bad too. How about how about yes? For my answer, I'm saying, what was number one?
Speaker 2: It was the Irish? Not good? Not good? Well, how about the Bengals not good either. Now here's the deal, Willie.
Speaker 10: During the offseason, there was two different offseason priorities for the Bengals. Number One, we got to stop the run. They were twenty six against the run last year. Stopped terrible and what they do they gave up one hundred and seventy yards rushing on Sunday. The second offseason priority would start fast. We gotta get off to the starter fast. We're gonna We're gonna play the starters. And we won a little bit. And according to Ted Carris, is the hardest camp that Zach Taylor's ever put the team through.
Speaker 2: Difficult. How are we looking?
Speaker 10: One in four coming in right now, Willy, here's your stat of the day. Zach Taylor is one in ten in the first two weeks of the season, with a danger of going one and eleven if they don't beat these.
Speaker 1: Sounder field just like two and twelve against football teams that are in Division one, two and twelve.
Speaker 2: And that's twice as good as Zach Schuler? Am I right or run?
Speaker 1: From twenty fifteen, their rock uc went forty one and ten at home, forty one and ten under coach sat under he's two and seven under his second year and they play at the RedHawks Saturday. It's a maxill now. They they literally are the best team in the MAC. The RedHawks are well, how about this? What about Michigan? How about Michigan? And according to Tom Weedman, Texas cheated and wrongfully spied on Michigan.
Speaker 2: Before the game.
Speaker 1: Is that possible? Think so the Texas cheat. I think it was Bevo who's on.
Speaker 2: More of the hot seat right now, Deon Sanders or Marcus Freeman.
Speaker 10: Who's going for you? Deon said that looks like a train wreck out there in Colorado. By the way, I'm deflecting attention away from the Iris. I'm trying to go other places here. So what about South Carolina dumping on Kentucky?
Speaker 1: How about UK football and then welcoming the Dogs to Lexington.
Speaker 10: That's who I had last week. I was, I was at Georgia. I had Tennessee Tech at Georgia. Georgia looks like an NFL team. They're punter. I'm on the field before the game. You know, you're watching guys and this and that.
Speaker 6: They're punter.
Speaker 10: I look over and the guy, he's an Australian guy, he's like six three two thirty.
Speaker 2: They're freaking punter as a unit. So it just tells you the kind of kids they recruit down there in Georgia.
Speaker 1: Call them the fat unit. Of course, if you're a recruit, you go to Georgia, here's a million bucks. We'll take you to a sorority house for orientation. You're staying in Georgia? Would you agree? I'm staying right here? That is affirmative right there?
Speaker 6: So right?
Speaker 2: Did you see Hugga? Did you see Uga? Rock?
Speaker 10: I did see Ugga. He's an air conditioned doghouse that has bags of ice. That dog lives better than you, and I say thank you.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: First of all, Rock, how you feeling? I know you have that little rough time? Notre Dame. I don't feel good. Really do bangs combination and we're here to heal your Rock. We're here to help you heal well, what's good?
Speaker 1: I'm looking around at least we haven't read nothing but chaos and she's got the hell is real? This Saturday is the Columbus Crew come to town. And how about this little factory from the head pro clover Nook Country Club. Uh oh, Tanya O'Rourke beat Joe Dieters playing the same teas on Saturday.
Speaker 2: The World's coming to an end.
Speaker 1: Tianya dominates Joe Dieters. Harry has Man beaten by Tanya Rouric.
Speaker 2: Why do one on one sometimes? I like that Cody? What's justice? Joe is he is? Has he got the Supreme Court flew today or something?
Speaker 1: So it's like rock But Tanya shot eighty eight and Joe Dieters shot ninety, same teas slay the ball out crap, Joe says, this total crap.
Speaker 2: What who's in worst shape?
Speaker 1: Joe Dieters, Michigan, Notre Dame, Notre Dame, picture the Reds pitching staff.
Speaker 10: I'm telling you Georgia would have went out against again and and I use this is a real football team, But Georgia would have went out against n I U. I said this after the game without even like practicing and scheming against them and beat him by thirty.
Speaker 2: What would have What would Georgia have done to the Bengals? Well, the Bangs I still believe have a good roster. All the D line is very very worrisome. Yeah, well, at least it's terrible. They played nobody. I didn't they have a Yeah, we got to bounce back game this summer. Taylor Swift. Oh, yes, easy win, the only like easy easy win on the Bengals schedule. What happened a day ago and that's coming gone.
Speaker 1: How about Taylor Swift is called the Kansas City Chiefs, the Kansas City Colonizers. Taylor Swift is separate in a partnerw from Mahome's wife, Saint Brittany, because she thinks the Chiefs name is wrong.
Speaker 2: They should be the Colonizers. I know you're making that up. That's still fun. It's right here on the internet. It's got to be right. The Kansas City Colonizers and the Bengals. Bengals are gonna go in there and go play Kansas City.
Speaker 1: Well you know what I mean, only guys, this you never know in a week in the National Football League, you never know.
Speaker 2: But Joe Dieters falls to Tanya O'Rourke.
Speaker 10: Oh, here's a question for you, guys, what did you think of Tom Brady's debut as an analyst?
Speaker 1: Not good, not like you, not like Collin Sworth, not like John Hadden. And the NFL today is not the same without my man Boomer on it. Boomer I think we got a crist segment.
Speaker 2: Get me in the you got or you got rock? Who you got this week? Do you got?
Speaker 3: Do I have?
Speaker 2: This week? COLOREDO at Mississippi State.
Speaker 1: Those are my guys, the Rockets and up Dogs, the Dogs Dogs for you dogs.
Speaker 2: That with Jeff Branton a lot of time in the SEC. It's great.
Speaker 1: I love so with Jeff Brentley to the Mississippi gave me some sports and quin talking and give me some sports.
Speaker 2: Willy the Stooge for Sproud service.
Speaker 1: Every local Thamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you could feel in Northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating and Cool to get eight five nine four seven to two sixty fifty.
Speaker 2: One Kansas City Colonizers.
Speaker 1: Bengals update brought to you by Good Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Got a drink.
Speaker 1: The only thing yesterday rock was good was Joey Chestnut Chestnut eight eighteen Broughts in three minutes at halftime?
Speaker 2: Could you do that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Please continue more tonight on Bengals Line.
Speaker 1: Six oh five, ESPN fifteen thirty. The Bengals are on the road next Sunday against the Colonizers, Correct Jets and San Francisco Tonight seven thirty, Fox Sports thirteen to sixty, the swifties fifties. They're trying to change their name right, Red's in Atlanta tonight and the at L dou makeup games, rain out and Joey.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make a difference. They're gonna win.
Speaker 6: Who's pitching?
Speaker 2: The Reds are gonna win? I want to know who's pitching?
Speaker 1: Uh seven hundred, WLWS coverage five forty with Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch, then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Ding Show.
Speaker 2: After the game? How about how about the Cincinnati Open? I got champions? Will he?
Speaker 1: I know Johannick Center and Arena Sablenka. I got a text here from the buzzer Joe Dieters's brother who said, who cares everybody beats Joe relash He's got women.
Speaker 2: Beating Joe Dieters and go off. Could your wife beat you? And golf?
Speaker 10: Add this add this to the listen, Willie, What the hell is going on in Springfield, Ohio? Apparently Haitian immigrants are eating ducks in the park and and and all and squatty and taking people's houses and stuff.
Speaker 2: There's chaos going on there too.
Speaker 1: Talk to Aiden, Talk to Aiden that a ten year old boy killed by a Haitian and all of a sudden, if you vote for the Democrats to continue this, then you're a clown. Sega's out it in sports. Better be Buck.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're feeling better. You're up on top of You're not. I'm not feeling better at all.
Speaker 10: I know, so imorse myself to come on the air with you, because I wanted to get it over with. I wanted to get it over with. I knew what the hell was coming, and I stand. I've stood and looked in the face and to bear Jesus with you. Wait to your hear in person again tomorrow. Say get me out of the stute reports of the end of it right, No, No, it's gonna be continuing on. It's not going We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 2: Thank you on seven hundred W l W