Speaker 1: It is a beautiful day in Los Angeles, South Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: You know the fires, there's some fires happening in certain parts of LA.
Speaker 1: But the thing about Los Angeles is so spread out, it's huge. That I'm sitting outside right now. It's seventy five degrees, it's January.
Speaker 2: The sky is.
Speaker 1: Clear, the planes are flying in, and it's kind of it's almost eerie on some level, like it's parts of LA that are on fire.
Speaker 2: And I don't know anything.
Speaker 1: I don't don't even know anything about it, don't even see it, don't even smell it.
Speaker 2: Nothing. It's it's just it's crazy how big this place is. And I and I'm reveling in the luxury that I have. I know it's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a luxury that I have right now that I'm able to be in my yard. I'm putting it be putting it back together, silvers, sharly, it's coming together.
Speaker 2: I'm watering my yard. I have water to yard of.
Speaker 1: Water in my yard and my plants, and I'm resetting them up, hosing down the.
Speaker 2: Ash off of stuff that I stay still on here.
Speaker 1: I know I have the luxury to do that. I'm feeling. People say I feel gratitude. I do feel gratitude today cause I'm sitting.
Speaker 2: Going you know, I'm sitting outside. You know, I'm I'm It's a beautiful day, the first one like in a long time. It's warm.
Speaker 1: This is the reason why I live here. The winters are usually like this. It's quiet, relatively quiet. Like I say, the planes are flying in, but there is somewhat of a distance. And I love being in my garden. Oh it, I do.
Speaker 2: Uh. I have a house.
Speaker 1: I'm lucky to have a house, and I have a garden. And you know, I just and I and I have my health for the most part. But you think about, like what's gonna happen next, Like five years now, ten years now, how long long is my health gonna hold up? Holm I'll be able to come out here in this garden. I'm seeing my fellow neighbors who are fifty plus just like me, out here working in my yards, keeping keeping busy. The last couple of days I ran the streets. I saw full a voice my buddy yesterday. The other day I ran the streets cause the days were nicer. Say it's the nicest, but I went out there and said, go for a walk, see some of your your city, you know, take care of some men.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: It was, it was, it was, it was great. Tomorrow I have to work, so I'll be inside all day. Look like it was a client.
Speaker 2: I like. So it's fun. But and Sunday three hours of my life, I'll be tied to a zoom. Saturday.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Saturday, it's Sunday, five hours. My Sundays are gonna be gone. So don't do anything, but Mark thinking I came. My next time i'll be able to do something would either Saturday morning or Saturday after Marke thinking about that already, it was gonna be nice enough. I was sitting here with light breeze. My stuff's still green for the most part al. I mean, I just I just it's I thought, I'm goa come on here, I'm a recording episode. I'm seeing these butterflies go by, and I hadn't have grasshoppers in here. Even the flies were trying to give me not that many flies. I'm just looking up, just looking around.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wow, this is nice.
Speaker 1: My pin wheels are going. It's I there's times like this. I really appreciate living here and coming back to Los.
Speaker 2: Angeles June.
Speaker 1: I I and I have a few friends who are really going through it right now personally, and I even talking about the the people who lost homes. I'm like, cause my friends who are going through emotional stuff, whether it's partner or children or l just jobs or whatever. I'm doing what I love. I found my passions, which I was hoping I would do. I found them cause I found'em later, but I found them.
Speaker 2: So I like my work.
Speaker 1: I'm making some money, I have amazing clients for the most part.
Speaker 2: Like it's I know, a lot of times you can.
Speaker 1: Focus on the negative stuff cause it's just easier and it's right there and I and you know, And like I said, I still don't have somebody special in my life. I would love to have. That's one thing I just don't have. And I don't know what to do about that. Like I've tried everything, so I don't do with that. But I do have a lot of other and it's a in my health in some ways. It's some things that are but but other than that, though, I'm like, I'm doing okay. I am doing okay, and I'm a cute circle of friends and oh great, bug, I have my long hair, It's like, Okay, we're doing good. I have I have no drama with anybody. So I'm like, okay, and we're doing We're working on the ol kids. So I'm gonna ask you at home, who listened or listening to this? I don't care what age you are, cause I don't know who's listening to this show of something? Who do cause obviously I get I get downloads and listens. When you look at your life right now, right now, there's just some positive stuff going on.
Speaker 2: We all have some negative stuff going on. I don't know for sure.
Speaker 1: And if you're fifty plus, if you're over fifty like me, how is your life at the moment?
Speaker 2: Is it? Cause it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It's not where I thought it wou me because actually there's things that weren't invented, so I couldn't.
Speaker 2: But I didn't know. I've been doing some of this stuff. But I mean, in general, I had no idea what.
Speaker 1: My life would be like in my fifties almost sixty.
Speaker 2: My idea do you do you?
Speaker 1: Are you where you thought it would be? Are you somewhere unexpected? Do you like where you live? Do you like your jobs? Or are you tired? Do you like being retired? All that ex sop. I'm not gonna focus on the negative's. So there's some things like that I need to work on. I'm not gonna go about that today. This is fifty plus. I'm James Junior JLJ Media. Talk to you next time.