Speaker 1: Things behind Me were the headquarters for the World War Two Office of Strategic Service. It was here that the first halting steps toward mind control began.
Speaker 2: So ten years before Stanley Kubrick made The Shining, he made another film. There's a film about microcode called The Clockwork Gorn.
Speaker 3: The Shining is one movie that has really been put through the ringer and one thing that people really don't notice, that doesn't really make a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: All during the shoot, Kubrick is rewriting the movie.
Speaker 3: What we see here is Stanley Kubrick trying to encode a secret meaning into The Shining that he doesn't want anyone to know about her Fris.
Speaker 2: Kubrick has several references to Freemasonry in his films.
Speaker 3: There's a lady that walks past that has a bloody handprint on her ass.
Speaker 2: The Shining is Kubrick's eleventh film, and there's elevens all through the film. Eleven is a special number in occult theology.
Speaker 3: The Shining has been regarded as one of the greatest horror films ever made, But is it really a horror film?
Speaker 2: The Shining also is loaded a sexual innuendo.
Speaker 3: The family is isolated up at the overlook, which is a perfect opportunity for some sort of CIA experimentation to go down up.
Speaker 4: There, using mk ultra methods psycheatrically control assassins, literally assassins.
Speaker 5: Experimental drugs, including LSD were administered to human guinea pigs.
Speaker 4: The patients were never told that their treatment was part of a CIA experiment.
Speaker 6: And there was this story which involves him spiking the drinks of one of his deputies, this guy Frank Olsen, and he jumped out of a window to his death.
Speaker 7: It's a demonic possession, you know. So it makes someone feel like they don't have any control over this etherical entity outside themselves, when really it's the people who are imposing the trauma that need to be held accountable for the actions.
Speaker 3: Stuts.
Speaker 4: We know what happened in the apartment that they had.
Speaker 3: There are many clues that point to the fact that this theory of what the Shining is really about is the correct theory.
Speaker 2: We think that we're watching a horror movie where ghosts are kind of forcing a man to go off and kill this family.
Speaker 8: But what are we really watching Hereome.
Speaker 5: Wendy, I'm home.
Speaker 3: And welcome back to Raise by Giants we are live. Welcome everyone in the chat. I get to see you guys, and any moderators and or channel members out there. Thanks for joining us here today at a different time slot for this show with my good friend Ryan Gable. And welcome anyone that's new to the channel, first timers in the live chat. I've been on a lot of shows as of late, promoting a Clockwork Shining, which you just watched the trailer four on Amazon Prime. And if you found me through any other channel, please type where you came from in the chat so we can give you a warm welcome here to this channel. Hopefully you find a new home here on this channel. Everyone is welcome here. Different opinions are welcome, even different opinions that run contrary to what you're watching on this video or any of my guests. I welcome contrasting opinions. But one thing that I do not tolerate is disrespect toward my guests. Hard questions are fine, but disrespect, personal attacks, harassment, or any trolling will get you banned. The people that I bring on take a lot of time to come on and talk about their work and their experience or their research, and you don't have to agree with everyone, or even agree with me, but respect has to be maintained and we have a very exciting show for you, regardless if you're watching live or listening to the replay, or if you're listening to the audio only podcast. The Raised by Giants is also a podcast for those that don't know. After the show goes live on YouTube and a few other platforms, it's then uploaded on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon, and literally anywhere you can listen to podcast, you can also find Raised by Giants. All the links are always in the description of this video. So with that down, warm welcome back to the show. Veteran radio host and the host of The Secret Teachings radio show, author and researcher and really good friend, Ryan Gable, Welcome back to the show, my friend. How's it going.
Speaker 5: It's going good, writer, Thank you for having me back on the show. I hope I don't have nightmares after watching that trailer again, because when I watched the movie, I had nightmares. But good to be back, dude.
Speaker 3: There wasn't. There's been several people that almost everyone that I've sent the screener to the time me on their show has had that same experience. And there's been a few people that didn't even know anything about it, and I brought it up during the show and they were like, now that I think about it, I have had really strange and weird dreams after I watched the movie.
Speaker 5: When I gave you a ring, when you when you were on ground zero? Did I forget to Clyde have bad dreams too?
Speaker 3: No, he didn't mention that he had any bad It seems like it's only like with the screener that I send the people. I don't know, it's really strange, Like I I don't think I've gotten anyone that's actually watched it on Amazon that.
Speaker 5: Has all that had that experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is really weird.
Speaker 5: What did you put in the screener that tell us?
Speaker 3: I didn't put nothing in there? Did. It was all, you know, royalty free music, all royalty free sound effects, and just a lot of hard work and time and effort put into it. So maybe my maybe some of my frustration with making the movie transferred onto the movie. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe so you kind of were driven crazy a little bit and that came through in the screener.
Speaker 3: I did, dude, I felt like Jack Nicholson in The Shining. As I was writer, I thought about doing a commercial with Sierra where I was Jack and she was Windy and would be good promotion for the movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would have been great for Halloween.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, and but it wasn't out for Halloween. It didn't come out until a couple of day before the election, So but I thought about doing that. I thought that would be really fun, but it would take a lot of money to essentially recreate the entire set of The Shining. I mean you could do it, you could, I mean you could get it pretty close.
Speaker 5: But you'd have to sell a lot of copies of the movie to pay for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that would have to be uh, really rough. But Ryan Brother, it's been a couple of months since you've been on. Can you let people know where they can find your work? I understand that you've had some trouble on line, and we don't have to really get into that as much, but just let people know where they can find you now, and I'll plug your website before we get into this discussion.
Speaker 5: It's very simple, T s T Radio dot info. It's got the links for the archive, it has the links for the books, it has the links to social media. TST radio dot Info.
Speaker 3: Awesome that the Yeah, it's in the description, but people are always like, I can't find I don't know where to find his show. I've had several people reach out to me on about you and they're like where like several emails being reached out tell you yeah, literal emails me like I does Ryan have a show?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, yeah, TST radio dot Info. It's got all the links there, whether you're a subscriber or the free archive, it's all there on the website. So you know, that's the thing about how rumors get started, good or bad or neutral. I heard somebody in another I was in a chat room the other night. I called into Dave Cruise's show for his anniversary show Beyond the Strange, and there was somebody in the chat who said, oh, I heard that Ryan guy. They let him back on the network. And I asked the person where did you hear that at? Oh it was on the social media page. I said, well, I run that page. I didn't post that, so I'm not sure shit what you're talking about. Yeah, TST radio dot Info. I can't believe people are asking you that.
Speaker 3: But I've had several people would be like, oh, where does Ryan have a show? I can't find a show, And I was like, it's in the description of every show that I do with Ryan. It's TST Radio, well Separate Teachings Radio, right under the description. You just hit the more information button under the title of the video and it pops down all the different links.
Speaker 5: It's a little humorous when people say, I've listened to your show for fifteen years. Have you ever done a show on freemasonry or conspiracies? No, I haven't. I should definitely do that.
Speaker 3: Well they obviously.
Speaker 5: Jello, Thank you Jello if you're listening to the show and Speaker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really helps out. People have complained about some of my ads on some of the ads on Speaker, but we don't have control of how many ads get put on there. It's they just put ads on there like there's nothing that we can really do about that.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I'm not the federal government. I don't just give stuff away for free. Takes a lot of time and effort to make something.
Speaker 3: It does an amount of work that we take to put into these shows as it really goes under the radar. But we have a lot of interesting things happening, and we got these drones supposed to which I'm really confused. Ran you did a show on this the other day about these drones in New Jersey, and I'm kind of confused about the entire UFO narrative at this point, and I've kind of taken a step back from ufology and UFO news because it just seems like it's just a repeating cycle over and over again. And especially but I don't know, are they drones? Are they UFO was like, what is going Are they military craft? Like I don't really understand what's going on here with this stuff. Like the names have changed, UFOs are now UAPs, and it's like they can't even get the name right of what it actually is. And then there's people that are like, oh, well, it's it's Iran, it's Iranian Mothership. There was this congress Republican congressman that was talking about how it's Iran. Which is really interesting because as soon as this came out, I immediately thought of the Chinese spy balloon incident that happened around this time last year in twenty twenty three, and everyone was freaking out about the Chinese spy balloon, and they called it a UFO for several weeks before that it came out that it was an actual Chinese spy balloon. But this seems like a repeating thing, and that happened in late December, like early January of last year, so it's almost a carbon copy of what was going on almost exactly a year ago. But you've done a lot of research into this. Is it aliens? Ryan? Are these aliens? Is this alien craft? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Put my hair up? And it's not saying it is that it might be. Honestly, I feel the same way you do. I don't know what to make of it. Initially, I don't know what to make of it because we have gone from UFOs to UAPs now to just calling them drones. That's very confusing to me that we've now termed unidentified aerial phenomena into drones. So they don't know what they are, They have no idea. Congress is confused, the FBI is confused, police are confused, the Governor's confused, but they know they're drones, which of course led to the I don't know if you know this conspiracy or maybe you told this to me. I can't recall that they're alien drones that the Aliens knew that we reverse engineered their tech, so they decided to reverse engineer are crappy drone technology from best Buy. I think that's what this kind of it's a tabola rasa. It's a blank slate. So for some people it's Iranian drones to push war with Iran and Russia. For other people it's Chinese drones because the chicoms, because that's what info Wars said. For other people, there there's nothing there. And for some people they're alien spaceships from Mars, and for other people like myself and like you, like, we don't know what they are. But I do think based on what I've found, I do think I have a pretty good explanation of what these things are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like based on the agenda that wants to be pushed, it's kind of something different for everyone. One of the more interesting ones that I had heard people talking about was It's kind of fun and Sully. But they were kind of like, what if these are like advertisements for because some people were pointing out that they kind of look like the Some of the ones that people have spotted look like the Xbox logo, and they're like, well, what if this is just like a big advertisement for like these big companies and stuff, which is really interesting. I've actually been wanting to.
Speaker 5: That's that's not crazy. Actually there are companies that have already used drones for advertising.
Speaker 3: Well, this is a perfect opportunity because I've had this tab open on this computer for probably six months and I never found the appropriate time to bring it up. But this is very interesting here. Huge advertisements may soon start appearing in the sky over cities. A new research paper has explored the calls of putting massive advertisements Oh my god, all these stupid pop ups using satellite consolation. If you thought they were seeing if you thought you were seeing advertisements everywhere already, they might start stud putting them in the skies, according to a new paper release by researchers and Here's a big Coca Cola advertisement in the sky. The new paper, published on a journal Aerospace, explored the costs and strategies that would need to be put into place to get massive advertisement from brands in the sky above our cities. The researchers for Moscow based Technical Institute, along with Moscow Institute psych Technology, found that a group of satellites of no more than fifty would be needed to send into orbit to create an ad and conducting such mission would only cost approximately sixty five million. Oh Ryan, only sixty five million dollars to put these advertisements in. And here's the Olympic or is that the Olympic symbol or is that MSNBC? I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's the Olympic five rings of Adolf Hitler in the world and the regions. Yeah, they've used drones for advertising, and then this is a more ambitious project. That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Just whenever I heard that, I was like, oh my god, I have an article that I've been waiting to talk about for a long time because people were kind of relating this to you know, it being like a giant advertisement for the for for corporations. I thought this was really cool. So if people are interested, I'll even drop this link in the chat for people to check out.
Speaker 5: Conceptually. Sure, and it has been proposed and it already has been in some capacity used. They've used drones for I think even at the Olympics there were drones that were used to create things in the sky. We've done that with you know, lasers as well laser light shows and cg. You know, overlaid on top of real uh, you know, real things like the Seattle space needle. So that's a it's a good point. I obviously I don't think that's what the drones in New Jersey were, but that is a good point and another another angle to what we see in the sky and how to explain what it is, I mean, part of it, if I may. I read a story about a guy who is because these drones in New Jersey were also seen. There's a couple of reports in Philadelphia and some suburbs of Philadelphia, and one guy said that he was watching the news or listening to the news, or he was paying attention to what was going on in New Jersey and he thought, hmm, let me go outside and see if I can find any So he goes outside and he finds some drones there in the sky and he says, oh, look, there are the drones. I thought that that was interesting because it's like, you're not watching the skies. The news is telling you there's something weird going on. You go outside in an unrelated area and you look up and you're looking looking, where are the drones. Where are the UFOs? Oh, there they are, Because you're seeing what you intended to go see. That's kind of how I interpret that, and I think that's that's part of the tabula rasa, that's part of the blank slate, is that when you do go outside and you look up in the sky, whether it's over a home or a military base or whatever it might be, you're seeing things that correlate and correspond to what you believe, and the explanation that you provide is again correlated to what you believe. So if you really hate Iran, Iran must be doing it, and if you really hate China must be doing it. And if you really don't trust the government, they must be covering up the fact that these are alien spaceships. A lot of it is how we perceive it and what our beliefs are. That relates to how we end up interpreting what it is that we see in the sky. And for other people who don't want to believe any of it, they'll say, nothing's even happening, there's nothing there, you're all delusional.
Speaker 3: Well, there are such things as mothership drones, right that deploy other smaller drones.
Speaker 5: Yes, so that's what I found. I mean, I had already read about that before, but in researching that again for my show, which is on Spreaker, I do have a show. It does exist on TST radio dot Info. I did that UFO show. It was called now UFO see me, Now UFO don't. And the show is about how the United States and China are both working on swarm drone swarm programs for military application, mostly for spying, but for other things as well, and that these programs are resulting in the development of large drones that are essentially they don't call them this, but in euphological terms, mothership drones, and then they release smaller drones, and then those smaller drones come back to the larger drone. Now I was thinking, I mean, I know people very personally that have seen very large glowing objects in the sky that break apart and come back together. Perhaps the idea of a mothership drone and smaller drones is kind of a reverse engineering, if you will, of the idea of that which comes from pop culture and comes from science fiction. So we do have the development and I would imagine to some extent we have the perfecting of that technology already So that's just yes, the mothership drones. But there's something I think that's even more important, and I had sent you the link to it, and that is something called Project Convergence. The Project Convergence, which I just happened upon, I stumbled upon, is a program between the United States, the UK and Australia. Now I believe they conducted this drone experiment on the West coast out here where we are of the US in the Pacific somewhere, and Project Convergence was converging all of these different technologies together different countries, the US, the UK, and Australia, and with these drones, they could do some very interesting things with these drone swarms. One, they have these things infused with artificial intelligence, so they have what they refer to, in their own words, the military's own words, situational awareness. So these things are not only autonomous, they're a lot more conscious than just being autonomous. They can interact with in a way that is I guess new for drone technology. They can interact with their surroundings. So it's not unlikely. It's actually quite likely that when the Governor of New Jersey says that when they send drones up or the police say, when they send drones up in the sky to find out what's flying over in New Jersey and when they start to investigate, what happens is these drones go dark. The other drones, the ones they're looking at to figure out what they are, or these UFOs go dark. They respond to being watched, Which would be a really great feature of an AI powered autonomous drones swarm that's spying. You would probably want this thing to be able to basically disappear if it were caught. Now you might say, well, why would they have lights on in the first place if they're using them to spy. Well, that's if they're actually being applied in a situation in the real world. I think that what they're doing is they're experimenting and testing these things. And so if you were the military and you were using these drones that you can see on the screen right now, those are large car sized drones. That's a large drone. It's about the size of a small vehicle. Especially if you're talking about a European or Japanese vehicle, it's a very small vehicle. So it's the size of a vehicle, which is what's being reported in New Jersey. They have situational awareness, they can respond to their surroundings and respond to being monitored via the AI that's on board these drones, and as we already mentioned, there are the mothership drones. All of that explains the bizarre responses that these objects are having to be investigated. It explains they're bizarre behaviors, bizarre because they seem like they're coming out of nowhere and doing strange things. It explains all of the details of what's happening as far as I can tell in New Jersey. And I think that if the military would be actually conducting this experiment over American airspace, over you know, civilian population areas, over also military bases which they run, and over infrastructure. They're doing that because they're trying to train the AI and they're experimenting with these drones in different locations places that you would probably you know, you would probably look at infrastructure and military bases and probably even civilian areas if you were going to use these drones for surveillance in other countries and places where there might be quote enemies, and you probably wouldn't tell the governor or law enforcement or the FAA, which only puts restrictions on flight. It's the military that enforces them. You wouldn't tell them because if you told them, you couldn't get the real world feedback. So you have to keep it a secret, which is why the military isn't shooting them down because they know what they are. This is what I think. They're not shooting them down because they know what they are. That's why they can fly with immunity over military airspace and not like those stories of orbs at military nuclear facilities. These are clearly yeah, they are very much drone like the way they operate, and the military is not engaging them. It's because they know what they are, I think, and it's because they're the ones running them. And to some degree, I'm sure that there are people, you know, maybe at these military bases who are aware of the program or the project, but overall, you don't want to tell anybody what's happening because you want there to be a natural, organic reaction that is going to be the best way to train the artificial intelligence. And the same way, as far as I'm concerned that Elon Musk, who I'm sure to some extent does believe in free speech, Elon Musk wants Twitter. He wanted X, and he bought X. Not so much because of free speech per se, but because he wanted the real world, legitimate, real world, uncensored interactions of people to feed his h's autonomous. I think it's the exact same thing. That's my assessment.
Speaker 3: So if these drones are a part of a US, UK and Australian test simulation, what would be Because before the show got on, I asked Chad Gpt what was the earliest sightings of these types of drones over in New Jersey and it said that it goes back to twenty nineteen that people were seeing these drones over New Jersey. Now, I tried to type that into Google to try and find an article of people reporting these seeing these drones over New Jersey in twenty nineteen, and unfortunately with Google, like every single page is just of the latest article of what's happening now, and you can't really find any information of what happened before. But that's really interesting that if obviously child GBT is a AI system, But if that's true and these have been happening since twenty nineteen and they're still seeing that, they don't know what they are. It seems like a really long term surveillance strategy that's been happening for five years.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I didn't I didn't know that you had looked that up. My response to that just organically hearing that right now. My organic response is, I don't know when jet CHET GPT is pulling information for twenty nineteen. I don't know if what was happening in twenty nineteen or any other year that those objects that were seen have the same characteristics as these objects. Because people recently this week, within the last week, have seen opbject Oregon more unidentified flying objects. Pilots what was it two weeks ago, three weeks ago, pilots in Texas, two different instances. Pilots in Texas flying for two different airlines saw unidentified objects. So it's kind of like how we define a UFO itself, Like it's an unidentified flying object. It could be anything. It could be a military planet, it could be a drone, it could be something operated by the public. It could be just a satellite, a shooting start, could be a lot of things. So, I mean, drones have been seen in different parts of the world and swarms and they were miss or even satellites that you know, like the SpaceX ones that swarm across the sky kind of in a net. Those have been seen all over the place. We don't know what they are, and then we figure it out. Okay, they're satellites, they're drones. So if something was happening back in twenty nineteen, I'm sure that it was because things have been happening for centuries. I don't My initial reaction to what you're saying is, I don't think that the two are probably connected. I think think that the distinct features of what's happening right now in New Jersey, I have not heard those things reported about previous instances of these objects, whether they're in Oregon, Texas or in New Jersey. I think what we've been told by the governor and the media about these New Jersey drones are adequately explained by this particular military technology. As per the other things. I'm sure there have been UFOs, but I don't know if there are any correlations between the characteristics and the responses and behaviors that they.
Speaker 3: Have right I mean, we've had drone technology for a really long time, and it's you know, it's putting two and two together and you can come to the conclusion that people would have seen drones all over the place for many years prior to this, but it's just now hitting like the public because they're in really large swarms, and people are saying that they're multi collared and that they stopped the plane from landing or what was it a a plane? Was it a helicopter or a plane or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we were talking about that, and this is a great example of how stories get blown out of proportion. There was a medical helicopter that was coming into land and because there were drones in the area, they said that they didn't think it was safe to land, and so they diverted the helicopter. That was the story I read. Then you get the conspiracy theorists who are not connected to this dimension that I'm living in or you're living in, and they say the helicopter was delivering life saving medical supplies and the aliens wanted to stop them, so they chased the helicopter down. And I'm looking through the room, like, where does it say that in the reports? I don't see that anywhere. That's how that's how stories get spread, that's how fake stories get spread.
Speaker 3: Well, We have a new video out of the White House actually commenting on this Chinese spible that happened yesterday. Let's listen to that really quickly. Oh, this is the wrong one. This is the Chinese spible loom whereas.
Speaker 5: Well, you pull that up it says that. So there are two stories I heard last night and today that the White House said these are manned, legally operated drones, which would without saying who's doing it, would be an accurate assessment. They are manned, they are human, they are military, and they're legally operated because the military has the legal jurisdiction to do it. So they are manned, legally operated drones. Now the state of New Jersey is saying, well, that's not necessarily what we were told. We were told something different. So I don't know if that's part of the disinformation or if there's also some psychological experiment happening here, because as you know, writer, it's very bizarre that these drones, of all the places in the world, and of all the places in the US, and of all the places into Jersey, they just happened to be swarming right in the area where the nineteen thirty eight World of the War broadcast was supposedly taking place.
Speaker 3: That's so interesting. So this was a statement from the White House yesterday. It was on December twelfth. This listem to what they have to say.
Speaker 9: I just want to add a few comments on the reports of drone activity here on the East Coast, particularly in and around New Jersey. We have no evidence at this time that the reported drone sightings pose a national security or a public safety threat, or have a foreign in nexus the Department.
Speaker 3: There you go. You just dispelled the foreign idea that this is Iran or China. About the thing about the Chinese spy balloon just a year prior. I mean, did China suffer any kind of repercussions for sending Chinese spy balloons into the United States?
Speaker 5: Absolutely good? Oh, I was saying to be objective, meant I did mention on my show that, Okay, maybe if the drone project Convergence isn't and I'm not saying it's that particular project, I'm just saying, in that project, the drones had the capabilities of what were seen in New Jersey. So it's probably the same tech or an extension of that project. But if if it wasn't that and the military were not engaging these things, and they thought that they might be hostile or whatever the case might be. They thought that they might have payloads, which these drones reportedly do in Project Convergence. The military also didn't react to the spy balloon, so it would make sense that even if they weren't sure what they were legitimately and it wasn't a drone program run by the military, the military might be told not to engage them anyway because they might know that, yeah, these are Chinese, we don't want to shoot them down. It's okay, because they did do the same thing I mentioned on my show with the spy balloon, Like you're saying they just didn't do They just wait until it got out of the ocean and then said, oh, we were worried that it could have landed on somebody and hurt somebody, which is kind of, you know, the equivalent of being like, you got bombers coming in during war and you're like, well, we don't want to shoot the bombers down because they might cause damage. We'd rather just then drop the bombs. It doesn't really make any sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's been people talking about, oh, well, why doesn't the government just shoot down these drones. Well, if it's their own product and it's their drones, why would they shoot down their own drones unless they want to create this idea that it's a foreign you know, which, That's what they did with the Chinese SPI balloon. They eventually shot that down after weeks of it roaming around the United States.
Speaker 5: They shut it down over the water they gave them. They have all these excuses to let it fly across the country and take pictures of sensitive military installations, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, let's finish this.
Speaker 9: Security and the FBI are investigating these sightings and they're working closely with state and local law enforcement to provide resources using numerous detection methods to better understand their origin. Using very sophisticated electronic detection technologies provided by federal authorities, we have not been able to, and neither have state or local law enforcement of authorities, corroborate any of the reported visual sightings. To the contrary, upon review of available imagery, it appears that many of the reported sightings are actually manned aircraft that are being operated lawfully. The United States Coast Guard is providing so.
Speaker 3: He's saying that these are manned aircraft, that they're not even drone. See, this is the whole confusion of this entire thing. Like a drone implies nobody is inside of the craft, that it's an autonomous vehicle that's been controlled by somebody on the ground. That's what a drone is. I've never heard of a drone something that's considered a drone that has somebody inside of the drone operating it. So you have all of these different angles. You got that it's a drone swarmed, that I ran launched this giant mothership off of the East coast and dispatched all these different drones. You have that it's aliens, this alien technology, that it's UFOs is truly unidentified. But then if it's unidentified, then how do we know that it's drones. And also he's saying that it's manned aircraft.
Speaker 5: Yes, see, then you'd have to ask what do they mean by manned aircraft? Because I read in reading those articles about drones and doing my show on it, I read that drones sometimes are classified as being manned because if they're not fully autonomous and somebody has to fly them, then they are technically manned, like somebody is controlling them, even if it's from the ground. So that could be another I guess it would depend on how they define manned right. Man could be you're in the drone, or you're in the ship, or you're in the plane, or man could be that someone's actually controlling them. I think that the word legal is really interesting, that they're being legally operated. I don't know how you could legally operate something over a military base without violating the airspace and without being shot down unless the military is operating, and then they would be legally operating.
Speaker 3: That's a freaking quagmire right there. That would be the only way that it would make sense. I don't think the mirror you could go by a drone from Best Buy and then take it over the top of any military base without it being immediately shot.
Speaker 5: Down exactly, or without you being arrested.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's even some laws in some states you're not allowed to like fly drones in around any kind of like private yeah property.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they had issues just in Orlando, Florida, because people were flying little drones that you can buy at the store into apartment complex windows and watching people get naked and change their clothes, or watching people in their home cooking dinner, and just like spying. Just they were just regular people playing with drones, like spying on people in their apartments.
Speaker 9: All right, this is about to be over support to the State of New Jersey and has confirmed that there is no evidence of any foreign based involvement from coastal vessels. And importantly, there are no reported or confirmed drone sightings in any restricted airspace.
Speaker 5: I see. That's completely contrary to what was initially reported by law enforcement and by the state government that they were over military installations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is apparently they can't confirm based off of what he said that they can't even confirm the idea that there were even any drones.
Speaker 5: Again to bend how to find drones. You know what I think is really interesting writer about that term. You'll know this as much as anybody else who's ever studied ufology. All the audience, I think this will just click automatically when you talk about UFOs and who pilots the UFOs, if they are piloted, and who does the experiments on people when they're abducted little gray aliens, And what's the most common I'd say one of the most top two, top three most common theories about what the grays are. They're drones, they're synthetic beings that are drones, and that they're controlled by some other race of aliens, and that these little gray drones are sent here in spaceships to monitor or to experiment, or to take DNA or SAM or something to that effect, because organic life, that's the theory, can't travel that far or can't travel through the wormhole or whatever, so they send little gray drones here to do their dirty work for them, or to do their scientific experiments for them. That's I'm not saying, that's what I believe. I'm saying that's a big theory and eufology, and it has been for a very long time, decades and decades and decades, and so what would even if they were flying saucers, classic flying saucers with little gray aliens inside of them, they would be manned drones. So that is a weird thing that I noticed about the way that these terms are being used and the talk about drones versus UFO alien spaceships and what do you make of that?
Speaker 3: Well, that is a really interesting concept because that's what I think as well, let's say aliens do exist and there's several of them out there on other planets. They wouldn't be able to just come here in the normal body that they have on these other planets. Our atmosphere is completely different. Everything about our Earth, our sun, and everything is completely different. So they would need to send some kind of entity like you're mentioning, like a drone type of being that is probably synthetic, in order to escavate and surveil the planet because they can't actually come on their own. I mean, if you believe in the alien hypothesis, that's I think a very good argument in len Earthling brings up that if they come out of if they come out of the water returning into the water, then they belong to a breakaway civilization living in the oceans, very dangerous human beings who also live on the planet, And that's another hypothesis that makes more sense than space aliens. I think that if aliens do exist, they would live on the planet and they have been here for a really long time in the best place to be would probably be inside of the ocean. And supposedly there are reports of this type of activity happening with these drones people have reported, you know, that these drones are going in and out of the water, but again there's no evidence and no proof. And we just had that UFO congressional hearing a couple of weeks ago where the entire congressional hearing was basically about these drones, these USOS, how they go come in and out of the water. So I mean that just happened a couple of weeks ago, well probably around a month ago, that US congressional hearing on that. So it could be people trying to they heard something on congressional hearing and then they say that these drones were also coming in and out of the water.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, there's actually a couple of different ways we could look at that. So there are people that have seen in daylight something come out of the water and then go back into the water later or right way way. So that's a different situation than if somebody were to at night on the coast very dark. It's already hard to see, you know, out on the horizon what's out there in the ocean. So if it's night out and you can't see much, and then you see these drones or whatever you want to call them, flying around and they come up out of nowhere, out over the ocean, and they fly over in New Jersey and they go back. You could say, oh, well, they came out of the ocean. Well, if you can't really make out what's happening out there in the dark on the water, it could very well be a dark ship, a military ship that's on the water that you can't see that the drones are being launched from. Or perhaps they're launching them from something that's not even as big as a shit. Maybe they have more of like a barge out there. I don't know, but it's the concept of like if you took if you took a large rock. I talked about this actually on a recent show I did with Stephen Meyers about the Great Pyramid of Giza and about it being a water pump, and we were talking about they used to have this retaining wall around the pyramid that's confirmed historical fact, and a limestone casing and the stones and the blocks are water tight. So it's an interesting theory proposed back in the sixties. And with these large retaining walls, there certainly was references in the historical records to water filling in that space from the nile around the pyramid. So my point is if you did not understand engineering, and if you did not understand how whatever the engineers were doing there on the plateau, they would have water, and they would have a barge with this huge giant block, some of them up to sixty tons more so for the main chambers, and you would see it doing what floating on the water. Now, if you didn't really understand what was happening, just theoretically, if you can understand what's happening, you would say that the stone or the rock or whatever you want to call it, the big block is floating. And so there are stories. People tell these stories. I don't know where the references are, but they tell stories about how in Egypt they built the pyramids by levitating the stones. Well that's probably pretty accurate because they did levitate them, just on water. They didn't wave a wand and they just went whoa up in the air. But they were on water. So it's the same kind of a thing like if you see a drone or something a light come out of nowhere over the water, fly around and go back, oh my god, that came out of the water. Well that's assuming that it came out of the water. You know, if I'm standing like when I was in Tokyo, if I look out over the water and I'm just looking, and I went to the beach and I'm looking and looking and looking, and then suddenly here comes a plane. The plane didn't come out of the water. It came from I can't see. Yeah, so there could be a ship out there. This stuff, again, is happening at night. It might be happening during the day, but you would probably see them, you know, it's be a lot easier to see them. So whatever these things are, they probably are drones because they're coming at night. They have their lights on. If they didn't have lights on during the day, or if they did, you could see them either way, So it's probably. Again, I maintain that it's military, and I think that it's different. This is a different situation than there being a breakaway civilization, because yes, people do see in broad daylight things literally come out of the water, like right out of the water. But if it's a nighttime you can't really tell what's going on. Then you don't really know. Because there was a report of fifty or more drones coming in from the coast and they don't know where they came from. Probably a military black ship is what I would guess.
Speaker 3: Well, they don't know. I don't understand. If this has been happening since two thousand and nineteen, then I don't understand how they don't know where they came from. That doesn't make any sense. But Gnarla Sheen, thank you very much for your contribution to the show. The five dollars. Super Chatty says they can They can't confirm, nor did not. Ah No, they can't. Thank you, brother for your support of the show raised by white hats all the time. Brother, thank you the Yeah, that's like the whole thing about this is like it's confused, and like what just Tony just said is denied. Delay off your skate.
Speaker 5: Like, well, we were talking the other day off off of air. We were talking just as friends on the phone, and we got into a conversation. I was talking about moving overseas and I know you remember me saying this, and I actually wrote this down because I wanted to do a show on it. And I said, it seems like here in the United States, for some reason, we try to do things in the most complicated, totally unnecessarily complicated, expensive, wasteful way that is humanly possible. Like you have to sit down and think, how can I waste how can I how can I do this in the most inefficient way possible. Then you look at other countries and you're like, I don't get it. They're supposed to be less advanced than us, and yet they can figure things out that our country acts like we don't know what's going on. Like you got a Boeing Boeing people, two different people at Boeing, Barnett and Dean, two guys assassinated as they're giving testimony, just bang and ope he got the other guy got a bacterial infection and die and we're just like, oh, that's no big deal, there's nothing funky going on there. Well, it's probably pretty clear that they were assassinated. And I think the same thing with this Brian Thompson guy. It's the mindset of like nothing strange goes on, We're just living in a We're living in a country where our leaders just can't figure things out. It's like you're telling me that we have the technology in the palm of our hand that is supposedly more advanced than anything else. The military even had in the sixties or seventies or eighties. Now we have that in our hand, But you can tell me what's flying around in the sky. That's total, utter, ridiculous nonsense. It's as nonsensical as going to the store and looking at what's in the food and looking at all the food colorings and asking yourself, why are these in the food when like one hundred plus countries ban them. Why is it in the United States we don't know that food collerings FDNC food colorings are really really toxic and cause hyperactivity, etc. We play dumb. We do things in the most inefficient, wasteful, ridiculous ways and then play dumb about it. They know exactly what these things are, and the people that don't know what they are, it's because they're not being told what they are. But somebody somewhere knows, because the military is probably operating them, and there's probably a handful of people at the Defense Department that know exactly what these things are. They're seeing how the public in the case of New Jersey, I think, reacts to what's going on. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It is ridiculous the way that we operate here in the United States compare it to a there they done. Yeah, it's like, oh, well, you know, I mean, it's unbelievable that the FDA just now you don't put fluoride as a human carson the gen. I mean, we've known that that's been a human carson the gen for freaking over over seventy years now, Like, I don't understand how. And they played dumb with that too. They were like, oh well, we didn't know, Like, what do you mean you didn't Maybe.
Speaker 5: They don't know every hip, every crunchy hippie don't shave your armpits person knew that thirty forty years ago. What do you mean you didn't know. It's like it's like there was a I wish I could find it right it was. It was so good. There was something here in Tucson from the local government, and they said, you know, we're not really sure why there's so much trash everywhere. We're not really sure why things are so dirty, and there's all this graffiti, and there's all these homeless people and all this drug use. We're not really sure. We're we're gonna we're gonna try to look into figuring out why the crime rates out of control. And why there's trash everywhere. We're gonna try to figure This is twenty twenty four and we have government officials saying, I can't figure out how to put that trash in that can. I really don't know how to do it. We got to like consult other countries to get other people from other parts of the world to come in and show them. Hey, that trash goes in the can. And it's like it's like idiocracy. The Americans trying to put the square in the circular hole for the IQ test, they're just it's not fitting. And then the guy sitting right next to him, he's just looking at them, like, what is happening. It goes in. It's the square in the square, the circle in the circle. We play dumb. I don't know how to throw trash away. We don't know why there's drug use every we don't know why there's crime, we don't know what's in the sky. We have no idea. We just played dumb about everything.
Speaker 3: Tony brings up a good point here. The guy literally say, they go dark, give you a billion dollars and forget to order a night vision. What do they mean that they disappear? Yeah, Well, yeah, when they don't they have thermoy imaging camera. Doesn't the military has THERMOI imaging cameras, right, they would be able to see anything in the sky and figure out exactly what it is by high advanced THERMOI imaging camera.
Speaker 5: Call Stephen Kreer. He's got him for sale. Ten fifteen thousand. He'll hook you up with a pair right now.
Speaker 3: Those military grade night vision goggles. Bro, youre telling me that the military don't have those.
Speaker 5: Stephen Hurr's got a pair. I guarantee you the military's got a pair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ten thousand buccaroos. Dude, you can get your own pair of military grade night vision garments.
Speaker 5: Well. See, that's there's another question about Can you bring that comment back up? Yeap, isn't another question about that. So they said they go dark, okay, the nut may or, the governor of excuse me, the governor of New Jersey said they go dark. Okay. Well, nobody asked, what do you mean they go dark? So what does that mean? It means they disappear totally, or it means the lights shut off. Because there's a difference, because if they disappear entirely and they can't see them in thermal imaging, that we're dealing with something totally different. But if the lights just go out when another drone approaches them, we're just probably dealing with AI powered drones that are being trained or something of that that equivalent. Nobody the point was, nobody asked the governor what do you mean they go dark? You mean like they disappear totally or the lights just shut off, because.
Speaker 3: That's another really strange thing. Ryan instead of asking any rational follow up question to this, UH to the White House representative making this speech, one of the questions were, well, is the United States? Is the United States thinking about banning drones?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Why is that? Your first question to any like the first response is we need to completely get rid of drones. We need to ban outright bann drones. Just get rid of them, throw throw them to the side, because we don't know what they are. Like, there's no other prying questions about it. There wasn't any one like you mentioned how do they go dark? Do they conmpletely disappear, or do they just turn their lights off? There's not any of these sophisticated, in depth follow up questions that has to do with what the person is saying it's just, ah, well, we need to ban it, or is the United States? Is the Biden administration thinking about banning drones? Like what we believe?
Speaker 5: We have such an unbelievably dystopian reliance on government. When anything happens, the government needs to ban it. You know, there's a gun shot you hear in your neighborhood, The government should ban guns. You know, when something happens with the car, oh, we should probably, we should probably ban ban this particular type of car because of the way that people crash in it. We want to ban everything. It's just such an immature way of dealing with real life. I did not know that ban banned the drones. Ban the drones. I'm sure lots of people are advocating for that. We got to ban drones. Why don't we try to figure out what it is first?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's literally what they I closed out the article, but if we would have read later on, just like in the next paragraph of that article that I just brought up. In the White House representative giving the briefing about the drones, literally the next paragraph said that a reporter asked him if we should ban drones. Now in the United States.
Speaker 5: You know what that's like? That's the was it? Bill Clinton? Mister president, I got another question for you boxers or briefs. Ha ha ha ha, so funny. That's the kind of questions our reporters asked. Yeah, and then you go there you go, Jackie. We need legislation for drones exactly. Anytime anything happens, we need a law. We need another law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ban ban propellers, triggers and magnets. We need to get rid of ye ban it all. Uh ban the cars. Everyone starts walking. Which is really interesting that what you talk about with you know, living in Japan, like no one knowns vehicles are in because they have a more efficient way rare transportation. Like there's public transportation on like freaking bullet trains.
Speaker 5: It's very very rare for most people don't have cars yet because it's efficient transportation and the great thing is it's clean and safe and uh you know, I just being in Japan, I was thinking, how does the US not have this? We just dropped one hundred bill on Ukraine and we can't build a train. Aren't trains really old in the Chinese? Build the train tracks in America? Like we used to have trains, and then we just forgot about trains. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Ban the trains. How many trained a realments ban them?
Speaker 5: Well, actually, yeah that I'm pretty sure people said that after East Palestine Rider, We've got to ban these. We've gotta ban these chemical shipments. We've got to ban the food shipments. We've gotta It's just total. I mean, we are It's no wonder the world laughs at us. We are insane. This country is out of its mind.
Speaker 3: Band sending tax money to private corporation power to fund these craft that would actually be a good band. I mean if they are indeed military, you know, surveillance craft. Definitely.
Speaker 5: Band words, ban words, ban radio shows, censor people anything we don't like, just ban it. We're gonna ban. We're eventually gonna ban everything. We're just gonna be in straight jackets in a black and white room, and you won't be able to move or say anything, or to think because it's all going to be banned. That's illegal. You can't pill an orange like that because that offends somebody. You gotta pill it another way, or it's illegal to pill an orange with your hands. You gotta use a knife. It's ridiculous stuff. Ridiculous stuff.
Speaker 3: No machine had another five dollars super trying to thanks for your support, he says, they go dark means no more questions about this.
Speaker 5: Topic and means that's that's that's good.
Speaker 3: In early we go dark because we're going dark. We're not talking about this anymore.
Speaker 5: Zero dark thirty, zero dark thirty.
Speaker 3: Baby. Yes, thank you, darling. She appreciate your support of the channel raised by white House. So I want to listen to this, uh this other the Chinese spire balloon report, to see if we can see any more.
Speaker 5: Ban those two banned weather balloons too.
Speaker 3: Weather balloons they were responsible for oswell there were, they're responsible for all this stuff. We need to we need to ban. We need to give weather balloons out of the out of the country. Let me find this where is it? I got so many.
Speaker 5: Times you know what I noticed while you're looking that up. I gotta I gotta mention something to you. I can't say this for sure because I didn't buy a ton of stuff that was packaged while I was in Japan, but I did notice something in Japan. There were very very few things that I did buy, like I have some norriwed I bought in Tokyo in my kitchen right now, and the and the little you know, the little moisture absorber pack it does not it does not say, does not say don't eat this because the Japanese know not to eat the moisture absorber. But the seaweed I just bought at the store the other day here in Tucson, there's writing all over it, do not eat, do not cook, do not put in your mouth because Americans don't know to not eat the moisture absorber.
Speaker 3: Do they not know or do they think that we're just stupid? Like I'm pretty sure that people know not to eat the packaging. And but but that's like maybe that's like a car manual like now, like remember like back in the day, you would get like a car manual and it would tell you basically how to fix your car. Well, car manuals now do not tell you any of It's basically like do not drink the oil, don't drink the gas that you put in your car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I know that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: So m but we're going to listen to this a little bit of this news broadcast with this Chinese spy balloon that happened roughly around a year ago to this very did in twenty twenty three, to see if we can see any resemblance as to what was going on back then and what's going on now.
Speaker 10: Remember that Chinese spy balloon that drifted over Alaska and across the continental United States before being shot down off the South Carolina coast earlier this year. While we are learning even more about.
Speaker 3: It right now about how it worked.
Speaker 10: The exclusive NBC News reporting coming in shows the US intelligence officials have determined that balloon used an American Internet service provider to send and receive communications back to China. That's according to two current and one former US official familiar with the intelligence assessment. Joining me now is NBC News Aaron Gilcrest, who's traveling with President Biden in the US Virgin Islands. Aaron, some surprise stuff here. Walk us through this exclusive NBC reporting. That's so interesting that so it was using an American Internet technology to transferred data.
Speaker 3: Back to China.
Speaker 5: Of course it was.
Speaker 3: I mean, you wouldn't have to, it would kind of that would mean that Yeah, yeah, you put two and two together to realize what that means.
Speaker 5: You remember, you remember like what Ten years ago, it wasn't considered acceptable. People would laugh at you if you said your phone spies on you. Now people openly select the kind of advertisement that they want to appear on their on their phone. Oh it's good that it spies on me, because I'd rather have advertisements for Little CC's rather than Dominoes, or Little Caesars rather than Dominoes. I'd rather have, you know, advertisements for Walmart rather than Target. We've gone within it within less than a generation from denying that it even exists to becoming a part of it and being like, yeah, it's totally cool. AT and T has like eight spy centers in the US that are like these private centers where they gather and go through and sift through all the data. That's mainline news. There's back doors built into your Apple phone. Admittedly by the NSA. This is just mainline news. Of course, that used an Internet provider that was a US provider. They worked with the Chinese is a one. It's not we act like things in America are just America. Now. These are multinational corporations that have deals all over the world. They're working with the Chinese just as much as they're working with our government.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like, you know, you bring up a really good point with the phone because I remember when that started happening and people were like denying it, and they were like, yeah, they're definitely not, you know, spying on your phone. They can't listen to your conversations. And then I think the social media thing is going to go the way of like paid, paid subscription based social media accounts, Like you're going to have to pay for face but just like how you kind of have to pay for X now in order to go live on X you have to pay a subscription every month, But all of the social medias are going to eventually turn into that because they've gotten all of the information on pretty much everybody for this certain amount of time with the ads, and I mean, like you scroll through Facebook now, dude, and it's just like nothing but ads. You can hardly see what anybody posts. It's all ads. And I think that they're going to be doing some kind of thing in the future where you know, you have to pay to use all of these social media apps, which is then going to get rid of the ads, because that's what Elon Musk just did with the With X you pay for X and you get rid of all the ads on X, and which is also a way to not have advertisers, you know, funding your social media network. So therefore they can't influence what's actually on the social media network because the user base is actually paying to use the social media.
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get into this a little bit more so, Steven.
Speaker 11: As we understand it, this assessment that was done by the US intelligence community says that this balloon connected to a US based Internet service provider as it was moving across the continental United States, and the purpose was to be able to send and receive information from China communications information, primarily navigational information, as we understand it from this assessment, in these really short transmission bursts as it was moving from west to east here across the United States. The Administration, according to this reporting and sources, tried to get a court order from this highly secret FIZA court as it's called the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, and the point there was to be able to collect electronic information from the balloon intelligence information while it was over the United States. We don't know at this point whether the administration was actually able to get that court order. The company that was the Internet service provider that we're not naming in order to protect some of our sources here denied that the balloon was able to connect to its network, and that was based on its own investigation. As you might imagine, the US government, different departments in the government are not commenting on this story at this point. We do know in the past that the Pentagon, for example, said that it protected sensitive sites. It was able to protect sensitive government sites as the balloon was moving across the United States, covering up vehicles or planes or other sorts of things that were on the ground as the balloon was moving across the US. The Biden administration insisted at one point that it was able to collect more information about the balloon and from the balloon than the balloon itself was able to collect about things on the ground as it was moving across the US.
Speaker 9: So we were.
Speaker 3: Able to collect more information about the balloon, But yet we called it a UFO for a couple of weeks before we discovered that it was a Chinese SPI balloon. We knew more about the balloon Ryan than what the balloon knew about what it was surveilling.
Speaker 5: Man They put these spins on things. These are these people are professional bs. I'm analyzing it right now. It's white. Look at the information we just got out of it. It's white. It's crazy, man, I had not heard that. We got more out of it than it got out of us. It's like it's like you're getting a fist fight or something. You got black eyes. You're like, oh, you should see the other guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But yet these drones that have supposedly been flying over New Jersey for five years, we don't know anything about them. We don't know nothing. But we immediately knew everything about this Chinese spy balloon. That was multiple Chinese spi balloons was flying over the continental US.
Speaker 5: Remember at that time, there were actually two other objects, one up in Canada and then one over Lake Kuran, and two of those were shot down, and they said they couldn't find initially the one and I think it was northern Canada. I forget exactly where it was. And the one over the Great Lake that one they reportedly found, and then they came out later and said, oh, that was some kind of drone being operated by a small company or something like that. But that's kind of like a Roswell story too, because they see this thing, they can't identify it. It's evading radar, it's evading you know, military craft that go to intercept it, but then they shoot it down. It's like some sticks and metal. It's like that evaded a multimillion dollar security system, a radar system, like a billion dollar jet. It's like, that's like nine to eleven stuff. Right, you know, some guys, some guys with qurans and box cutters, evaded the most advanced security apparatus the world's ever seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's unbelievable that we can only know everything about spy balloons. We can't know anything about military drones. But we can look up and see that it's a that it's a balloon, so it must be a spy balloon. So if we could look up and see that it's a drone, it must be a drone. Right, that only makes logical sense.
Speaker 5: Maybe if this thing was what did they say in that video that the that the the object as it was flying over they would cover you know, planes or cover vehicles. What if that's what if that wasn't the point of the balloon floating over the country in the first place. What if they were trying to find locations that they maybe they otherwise which you could probably just find with satellites, but they wanted to find locations of certain you know, installations. They weren't interested in planes or cars. They wanted to see where things were located, the size of them. Maybe they were trying to get, like those green lasers in Hawaii, a more accurate topographical map of the country. And maybe they weren't just looking for planes and car and for cars. There's always always some kind of misdirection and ridiculous, nonsensical excuse and then the plane dumb They.
Speaker 3: Should have said that this Chinese spy balloon was as big as a Ford f one fifty to give us a better idea of the scope of how big it is, just like they did with the drones. It's the drone the size of a vehicle, the size of a car that they're just floating above New Jersey.
Speaker 5: Which are the size of those convergence drones that you showed.
Speaker 11: Yep, all right, And the assessment at this point, as we understand it, is that the blue was not able to transmit.
Speaker 3: Oh and for people that may be listening to the audio only version of the podcast. This is on the balloon, the Chinese spy balloon that happened roughly a year ago. So to clear up any confusion of what people are talking about, we're listening to this MSNBC report on the Chinese spy balloon that happened directly almost a year ago and twenty twenty three to try and get correlating information between the drones that have been spotted over New Jersey in recent.
Speaker 11: Years, any sensitive information, any intelligence back to China while it was here in the US before was shut down. We know, Stephen on the East.
Speaker 10: Coast and erin, what are these revelations? What do they mean for US China relations?
Speaker 3: Absolutely nothing.
Speaker 11: Well, you remember at the time that this was something that seemed to be further fraying relations between the two countries. The Chinese ambassador here in the US denied that this was any sort of an intel gathering balloon. Said it was a weather balloon that had just gone off course.
Speaker 3: Veered off course, that's right, voice of weather balloon. That old school technology weather balloons is veer enough course and happened to make its way for several days over the United States.
Speaker 11: Just a coincidence in the course of doing that weather information work, but the US government obviously has intelligence to the contrary. We know that the president President Biden as well as the Chinese president, she had been working on normalizing relations. There's been a re establishment of military to military communications just since the Apex summit back in November, and this is something that the government sees as vital to maintaining at least some semblance of calm between the two countries, having that military to military communication resume between the US and China.
Speaker 5: Stevens, Here's a question. I got a question for you. If it was just a weather balloon, why did they decide to shoot it down? Then wouldn't they just let it go? Why did they have to shoot it down after it made it out into the ocean? What did they shoot it down to give it back to China?
Speaker 3: And after it supposedly had been roaming around the United States for weeks they finally decided well at least days for sure, and collecting all the data, then then they shoot it down. Makes sense. It wouldn't surprise me, dude, if like something like this, what happened with these drones in the coming days. If this continues to be a topic and a story. Someone is going to shoot down one of these drones and they're going to be like, well, it really was Iran. You watch, It's going to be something like that, and they're gonna blame it on another country, just like they did with this Chinese spy balloon thing. If that is, if it continues to be a popular story and it continues to happen. I mean, you know, it's kind of like there were many reports of you know, people that were shooting at the weather balloon, like civilians and like citizens that they were trying to take down this weather balloon before or the government decided to shoot it down.
Speaker 5: You remember, the excuse it was because they didn't want to injure anybody, which is a very weird thing to say, considering where the balloon was traveling, and that was like ninety eight percent of the place as it went. We're completely desolate, because most of this country is desolate. There's virtually nothing. Once you leave most major cities, little towns here and there, it's you've driven through the desert. There's nothing. You have been to South Dakota. There there I don't think there's even people in South Dakota. You know, there's nothing there, they shoot it down, collect it. It just doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the northern part of Wyoming too, is just like nothing and nothing going on there.
Speaker 5: Shoot it. That's and that's the area of the country it was in. Why not shoot it down? Like, none of the stories make whether it's the balloons or any of this stuff. Again, it's like something's evading a billion dollar aircraft radar system and then they shoot it down and oh it was some tape. It was some tape and some wooden stick from Michaels. It's like, that's what evaded the fighter jet, some sticks and some glue from Michaels the craft store. It's like, do you think that we're stupid or do people like maybe these people in government or the media, they just genuinely they're good soldiers. Sir, Yes, sir, I believe whatever I'm told. It looked like some sticks from Michaels. To me, I don't know what's going on, but we got a serious problem in this country.
Speaker 3: You know what's interesting with the Washington flap event with the UFOs over the White House, Ford gave an im media shootdown order for those crafts that were flying over the White House. Back during the Washington.
Speaker 5: Flap, oh nineteen fifty two? Yeah, you actually did you see that? There were actually reports there was a report in Washington the same time as these drones. I think it was. Was it last week? Did you see that story? There was another nineteen fifty two incident in DC?
Speaker 3: Oh? Really? What was what was that called?
Speaker 5: Type in UFO or UFO's Washington d C twenty twenty four And if you can't find.
Speaker 3: It, mysterious lights over Capital this is a daily mail or there's a New York Post article here, mysterious lights over Capitol Hill causes UFO panic in DC? Is that the correct one?
Speaker 5: Probably if it's dated this month or last late last months?
Speaker 3: Okay, il on, Yes, it is November twenty eighth, twenty twenty four. That's it, all right, pull it up here. I didn't know about this. I think I was busy doing other things, all these freaking stupid pop up ads New York posts. Mysterious lights over Capitol Hill causes UFO panic in DC? It is already happening. Oh, we got a video here.
Speaker 5: Oh look, that's that's real footage. Rider, that's that's real footage.
Speaker 3: Real footage. Oh my god, I can't.
Speaker 5: Fox News has the scoop.
Speaker 1: According to a new Harvard study, aliens might be living among us.
Speaker 3: This isn't I don't think this has anything to do. This is that Harvard exercise, which really wasn't a study that people were making a big deal.
Speaker 1: About disguised as humans. The UFO sightings we hear about those are just space ships from other planets.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's some really good footage right there. That's all.
Speaker 8: Among us.
Speaker 3: This is all stock footage from freaking uh what's that stock footage company? Uh? Yeah, shutter Stock stock UFO footage. Now I know it is because I use it for my real.
Speaker 5: Some of that they might have got some of that declassified stuff from the whistleblowers, from David Wilcock. Some of that stuff looked really legit.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, how to have been in I mean.
Speaker 1: Crypto terrestrials. They're highly advanced, incredibly deceptive, They're capable of hiding.
Speaker 5: In just like Fox News, just like CNN. Incredibly deceptive, incredibly deceptive.
Speaker 3: We can't track it. And literally all this footage is from shutter stock, Like this is a major news organization and they're just using clipped video royalty free shutter stock video.
Speaker 5: See see you know what that that is? That's exactly you and I might have done a show in this in the past. Remember we maybe maybe it wasn't, but I thought we talked about how David Wilcock used to show this kind of thing during his presentations and he would show like, Okay, this isn't this is what the underground base looks like or the underground city looks like. And I've been to some of those talks. People will literally be there in the audience like, oh my god, where's that at is? That is that Nevada? And it's just like, no, it's it's cgi. It even says it on the screen. Sometimes it's like, you know, artist artist rendering of what the base looks like, and people are writing it down, Oh my god, it's real. I can't believe it. Taking pictures of it. Oh my god, that's that's the military base underground. It's clearly stock footage. But the thing is psychologically when you tell someone we got this study, you got some weird drones flying around, and then you show them what did you call it? Shutterstock?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so literally all this stuff is shutterstock images. I see, I have I can pull it all up on my phone from shutterstock right now, and you just type in aliens into the search bar, and literally every single one of these videos that's been shown so far is on shutterstock.
Speaker 5: Your brain concludes based on that association, oh, this is the real thing. This must be real, when the real evidence of what they're talking about is actually a light in the sky that could be literally anything way off in the distance. See, it's the association with these videos or the CG things, and then the story and make us think it's real. It's really good. It's good storytelling is what it is, and it makes us think things that are not accurate, that are not true.
Speaker 3: Okay, here I'll show it to you. See you look at these that's all shutter stock alien stuff. That one right there at the bottom with it was one that they just shown one of the what's what it is? It's just stock, they're just using stock footage. But let's finish up. But what he was talking about there, that Harvard study wasn't really a Harvard study. That that was a question that was posed by a professor that was saying, well, if let's say that the aliens aren't really from space, where do you think that they would actually be and then off the top of his head, this guy said, oh, well, they could be from Earth. Like it's just an opinion that there wasn't an actual study that was done, and people take it to be like Harvard professor said that the crypto terrestrials are real and they're here and there among us. That's not what it was.
Speaker 1: He's on the origins of these crypto terrestrials. Some speculate an advanced ancient civilization was destroyed with only a few surviving.
Speaker 3: In secrets, I've used this stock footage.
Speaker 5: I use that for a promo, one time picture promo. See possibly.
Speaker 3: So Fox is so cheap that they're using footage that a lot of people already have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because Jess Waters doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. That's why they have no idea what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: In the base on the Moon, that's the one that I just showed you.
Speaker 5: That's the Yeah, that one's the That's the one that was just.
Speaker 3: At the bottom of the screen that I just pulled up. That's the same one.
Speaker 5: We don't know for certain, And.
Speaker 3: This is also stock footage.
Speaker 1: Stock food in terrestrials are from or even if they exist. But one thing's for certain, many believers think that the government knows more than they're letting on. The Pentagon official came forward this week revealing their seven minute encounter with a glowing turquoise UFO, which gave off enough energy to power a city. That official isn't alone. More UFO whistleblowers are breaking their silence and exposing what they've seen.
Speaker 3: Watch my gosh, this is just rehashing.
Speaker 5: You know how many times am I gonna have to watch this video?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm over it. Let me see if I can just get back to this actual article.
Speaker 5: Louis Elizonda was right about one thing for sure when he said they've got like four K, super high def videos of these things, these videos that were released by the Pentagon from incidents that happened a decade or plus ago. That's that's not the real thing. He was right about that, because what they keep showing is, oh my god, look at it. The tech tac Oh my god, doesn't have propulsion. Says it's not scripted, but it almost feels scripted.
Speaker 3: It does in this article seems to be a giant set up for that. The mysterious lights over Capital will causes UFO panic in DC. It's already happening. If aliens are looking for signs of intelligence at Intelligent Life, they may have want to look elsewhere, and apparent UFO was caught hovering above Capitol Hill this week's sparking concerns that extraterrestrials could soon plan a coup. Oh my god, New York Times is talking about an alien coup January sixth.
Speaker 5: That's going to be the aliens this time.
Speaker 3: The viral snapshot shows four bright lives to early stations just several feet above the Statue of Freedom atop a Capital Dome that was reportedly taken by the US Air Force veteran and licensed tour guide Dennis Diggins. This is a reportedly the video that almost looks identical to the Washington flap event.
Speaker 5: No, I know, I know, That's why I brought it up. It's very similar.
Speaker 3: Another video taken from further away seemingly confirmed the phenomenon the same for twinkling lights maneuver from a square to a single line, but remained above the government building. The picture soon bark panic on social media, which was further wiped up considering the sightings came just a few weeks after Congress held a hearing detailing alleged secret government programs that describe alien spacecraft. It is already happening, wrote one user. This is insane, wrote another one. Yeah, that looks almost identical to the Washington flab event. Although many worried, others rushed to debunk the purported UFO siding, with at least one expert theorizing the phenomenon was nothing more than reflections in the sky. The lights to the US Capitol Building have been causing UFO sidings. This was this Lenz flair in the camera lens for decades and decades, John Greenwaal Jr. There we go. It's a good voice in the community. Research and ufologists settle next. Just lens flares, but interesting someone is passing them around again, and more so interesting people are buying it new photo, same Lenz flair phenomenon. The alleged UFO siding comes on the heels of US Senate House representative hearing from witnesses about alleged grid cash of retrieval programs, communication with non human intelligence, and government government of whistleblowers. The hearing came after the Pentagon issue to report in Marching in that I had found no evidence of extraterrestrial spacecraft, which we did an entire show on that Erro report.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, there's I got a question for you. If I if I did a study, okay, and I found in the study that something that I was selling was very poisonous, like if I was selling roundup and there was glacacy and it was very poisonous, and I knew that in the study. Well, if I published that study, or if I gave that study to the government to rubber stamp approved my product, they wouldn't because the study says that it's poisonous and dangerous, right, and I have that. I have that data. So what happens is if I decide I'm gonna lie, I will destroy the evidence and then I will make up new evidence. Where you have no evidence as proof that your product works, it's it's all good, all the reviews are good, and then you submit that to the government for the rubber stamp. So in essence, what I'm saying, writer is if you have proof of something and then you put it through a shredder, you don't have proof anymore. So that's all the government has to do, And by government I mean an individual or an agency, whatever narrative they want to create, or like a company too. All they have to do is say, well, we have no evidence. The question shouldn't be do you have evidence or not? It should be if you don't have evidence, If you have it, show us. But if you don't have evidence, why don't you have evidence? Is it because you haven't done any investigation, Like we don't have any evidence that COVID vaccine did X. Okay, well, why we don't have any evidence that this drug does X y because you didn't do the study or because you did it, found the evidence and then shredded it. That's the problem here. They have plenty of evidence, they just don't put it into the investigative report that they publish. They have plenty of evidence, they just don't speak about it, and they let it sit in an archive somewhere.
Speaker 3: That's right. And this is the Washington flap UFO event in nineteen fifty two, which looks very similar. These still shots are apparently from the History Channel. I don't know if they're real photos or not. They maybe they might not be. I don't know if anyone actually got any photos of the nineteen fifty two Washington flap UFO.
Speaker 5: I felt like there was video. I think there was video of it. I thought that there was video.
Speaker 3: This could be this could be real. They might not be real, but use your discussion. So in nineteen fifty two, Washington DC UFO incident, also known as the Washington flap or the Washington National Airport Sightings, was a series of unidentified flying object reports from July twelfth to July twenty ninth of nineteen fifty two over Washington, DC. The most public sized sightings took place over consecutive weekends July nineteenth to twentieth and July twenty sixth to twenty seventh. So, yeah, that's been They look very similar to But if they are really lens flares, then this has been happening since nineteen fifty two. I guess yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering if they were Lenz flares, why don't we see them all the time. There's tourists in Washington every day taking photographs nighttime and daytime. Why Why did it happen in nineteen fifty two and now it's just happened today. It hasn't happened at any point before then. What the lens flares only occasionally happen.
Speaker 3: Well, I would imagine with some older cameras it would be more difficult to actually get the Well, depending on the camera, I guess it would be more convincing or less convincing the order your camera is. But there's always that phenomenon with people that are, you know, seeing UFOs and have footage of UFOs. Everything's always super blurry, like it's the most blurry footage that you could possibly ever have, Like it all looks like it was shot on a freaking early two thousands flip phone razor Motorola phone, which is all obviously for a reason. It's to obfuscate the actual object because a majority of the footage is fake footage. But it's also interesting that within the UFO report that came out from Arrow that we did a show on right whenever it came out, it's talked about in there that pretty much all of the UFOs are misidentified UFOs or their military drones, their military technology. And then it's just so interesting that now all these drones that are supposedly over in New Jersey, you know, they're now calling drones.
Speaker 5: There is something afoot. I don't know what it is. But there's something afoot the way that they're playing with words and always have played with words, and the excuses that are very contradictory to the evidence over and over and over again. I don't know what it is, but something something's off obviously.
Speaker 3: All right, brother, Well, let's give a little wrap up summary of what you think these drones are. I showed the article of the United States and the Australia in the UK that you talked about on your show the other day. I'll show I'll pull up this article while you're giving your little summary of what you think that these drones actually are.
Speaker 5: Okay, So, in my opinion, based on the evidence I've seen most of the time, I don't really come to a conclusion. I just try to offer a different perspective. In this particular case, I think that I have a much clearer opinion of what these things are than I normally would with any situation like this. I think that it is a part of a byproduct of, or an extension of Project Convergence, which is a project between the US, the UK and Australia to design drone swarms that are infused with artificial intelligence that have situational awareness, that do have the ability once they are observed to deactivate their lights and quote go dark. Drones that have the ability to carry payloads. Drones that have the ability to appear in the sky as a very large vehicle because they are very very large drones that look like miniature planes. And so if you look at Project Conversions, I think the details of that project are very similar to what's happening in New Jersey. And furthermore, the Chinese and the Americans are working on drone swarms that have large drones, mothership drones that can split into multiple units while airborne. All of those characteristics that I've just provided you from Convergence and from these other swarm programs or experiments that they're doing with these drones explain what's happening in New Jersey. And furthermore, you probably if you're the military and you control the airspace anyway, you wouldn't tell the FAA, you wouldn't tell the White House, you wouldn't tell local law enforcement or local government governors, because if you did that, it would be a lot more difficult to train your AI when everybody is reacting to something that they know what it is. You want it to be real world data collection, just like X and the collection of that data for Elon Musk's AI and his autonomous robots. And so I think when you add all that together, mixed with the fact that the military is not shooting things down over their own bases, and now the White House is saying, oh, they weren't over bases, even though that's what was initially reported, there is clearly a disinformation misdirection campaign that's either a part of this experiment, I guess that's what you can call it, or it's been the plan from the very beginning to create this kind of hysteria over these things and to blame it on Iran, to blame it on China, to blame it on aliens, when once again it's very clearly some kind of psychological thing to see how the public reacts. And therefore, as a conclusion to my thoughts, I find it to be not coincidental that of all places in the world, and of all places in the US, and of all places in New Jersey, these things are happening right in the area where the nineteen thirty eight were of the World's Broadcast was supposedly taking place. I don't think that that is likewise a coincidence.
Speaker 3: One more thing before I let you go, can you let people know about your new rap album that's getting ready to drop?
Speaker 5: Where did you find that?
Speaker 3: At old Twitter? For my buddy and uh.
Speaker 5: He made a couple of those, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for people that don't know. Ryan is a really good, really good rapper. He just come He just comes up with a lot of the stuff off off the top of his head. You had some really good ones with David Bolcock. You've done some really good raps about the the UFO con and all that stuff is freaking hilarious. What was the recent one that you did with You did the an eminem song didn't.
Speaker 5: You without without TST? Like without Me without TST without TST.
Speaker 3: Norla Sheen, thank you so much for your contribution to the show. Brother. I really appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Believe you brought that up.
Speaker 3: I think it's great. Dude. Nor Machine's work is uh phenomenal. I love it. It's really great. He does some memes for me as well as doing he's doing uh some once for the Shining for my Eye okay Christmas post, but that is uh, it's so funny. He did the whole Drake thing because that's a Drake album. Yeah, that's the same as Drake's album making M M one.
Speaker 5: You got to make an M and M one to make it, make it legit. This looks like a job for me, So everybody just listen to me because we need a little controverty. See he so empty without tst Yeah, this is.
Speaker 3: The original Drake album artwork here that you just cropped your your your face into. Yeah, freaking phenomenal, dude, I love it. Thank you Narla Sheen for your amazing talent and support of the show.
Speaker 5: Maybe I should instead of having George Norrey sing songs at Contact this year, maybe they should have me perform my album.
Speaker 3: That would be great. Dude. You should do a rap album.
Speaker 5: Bro, David Wilcock, Yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: If what's it? If riff Raff can do it, Bro, you can blow up put that stuff on SoundCloud, dude, and and just just go off. Bro. Riff Raff is the most trash rapper ever. Like, if you can do it and blow up and make millions of dollars, dude, you can for sure do it.
Speaker 5: I don't even know who that is, Honestly, I should you don't.
Speaker 3: Know who riff Raff is.
Speaker 5: No, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh he's like trash rapper, but he this is riff Raff here sure screen riff Raff boom. This is what he looks like. He's like he's been around for a really long time. But he's just he just doesn't It's like none of the stuff that he talks about makes any kind of sense. He's just putting trash trash words together and stuff. But yeah, I think you can do it, dude, blow up on sun Club.
Speaker 5: You have the tattoo my face first got at that face. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Norla Sheen says that I got you on the eminem cover give Me two Days?
Speaker 5: What? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: What? What? Cover was that from Without Me?
Speaker 3: That was the one where he was Robin. I think was a music video.
Speaker 5: It's the one where he's on He's in front of the stage with the curtain behind him. I think I think that was a single.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny and just put Ryan's face on the from the music video of with on Me. It's really funny music video. Yeah all right, Ryan, thanks so much for being on brother, really appreciate it. Can you let people know where to find you? Again and plug your ax, your acts and let people know where if they would like to reach out to you personally, if they have any questions for you, Let people know where they can find you.
Speaker 5: Yep questions t ST radio at ProtonMail dot com or rd gable at yahoo dot com. My social media. The easiest thing to do is just to click on the website link in the video description or type in t ST radio dot info and you'll find the links social media there on the website, plus the archive of the show because I do have a show Monday through Friday, and the subscription archive to get you access to the ad free show and more. Plus my books on the website as well, like ocultarcanatstradio dot info. Writer, thank you for having me on. This was really fun. I hope that the listeners enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much for coming on. The links to Ryan's information is in the description of this video. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button to help the channel in the algorithm, share a subscribe, hit the ball like on as well for notifications, and please check out my documentary on Amazon Prime, A Clockwork Shining and if you watch it and you really like it, Please leave a rating and a review. Also helps out with the algorithms on Amazon and I appreciate each and every one of you. Thanks everyone for being in the chat. Thank you for super Chas Narley Sheen. Appreciate your brothers raised by white hats forever brother and thank you guys, and we'll see you all next time. Bye bye