Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad with something for you to think about. Listen, I've done this episode already, but I pulled it because I want to re do it so I can add some things and take out some things too. So I want to talk about all of this hatred in this violence. Now, some things I'm gonna say people are not gonna like. But you know, it's okay. I still love you. It's okay. We don't supposed to agree on everything. However, I want to address this. People do not understand that their mindsets mindset are formed, not your brain itself, but your mindset is formed out of experiences, good and bad. But what fuels you and what causes dysfunction is when you hone in and hold on to the negative experiences. That's what it's all about. Everything in life outside of God, I'm talking about us as human beings, is about the mindset, because you can't do nothing without the mindset. It is the catalyst. So if a person's mindset is not conducive to healthy, it's gonna affect their life period, all aspects of their life in some form to some degree. That's why we have millions upon millions of dysfunctional people. In this world. So the reason people are the way that they have chosen to remain is because of the mindsets that they have, that they have become comfortable with, so comfortable and familiar that.
Speaker 2: You think you're okay when you're not.
Speaker 1: All a person have to do is and I challenge anybody. I don't care who you are, who you think you are, I challenge anybody.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is just sit down and think of.
Speaker 1: Your life, what you've gone through, how you feel, what you think of the most, and you know self, assess yourself.
Speaker 2: The good and the bad.
Speaker 1: But you can never become a better person by remaining the same. You can never become a better person by being in denial. And as long as people don't recognize that they're broken, that they have un resolved inner issues, they'll never they'll never gain mental maturity never.
Speaker 2: You can go through life and you can gain all kind.
Speaker 1: Of things the world has to offer, I mean, any and everything, but that does not mean you're mentally mature. It doesn't mean you're a mature person. It doesn't mean you love yourself. Because most people gain all of these things, but they still you're miserable. That's because you have unresolved inner issues. When people are broken and don't understand that they're broken, they are easily manipulated, brainwashed, bamboozled easily at Cohurst Cohurst into doing things. It's just it's true. When people are broken, they are easily persuaded to do wrong because see, you've heard me say it many times.
Speaker 2: People have the.
Speaker 1: Sense of belonging. They want to be a part of something or someone's life, so they will go along to get along, to belong even if it's wrong. People are so brainwashed and so unhealed that they can know longer decipher.
Speaker 2: Decipher right from wrong.
Speaker 1: To them, wrong is right and right is wrong. That's how mentally gone people are in the world. They don't know the difference between right and wrong, and I mean they will argue you until you're both blue in the face because they are so broken they can't see they poked the bear, They dig bitches, and they be the ones who's falling in the ditch that you did. The Bible tells us how can the blind lead the blind? Let's say both fall in the ditch or in the pit. It's in possible. So let me start by saying this. So many people millions of poor, millions of poor, millions upon millions upon millions of people profess Christ, but they don't serve them. So you could profess them all day. It could sound so wonderful. But your fruits is gonna tell the truth. The fruits that you bear is going to tell the truth. I don't care who you are.
Speaker 2: You can say all.
Speaker 1: Of these things about God because even in the word, it tells us it says.
Speaker 2: You use my words, but I didn't put them in your mouth.
Speaker 1: You know why, because it also tells us you praise Me from your lips, but your heart is far from me.
Speaker 2: And that is who millions.
Speaker 1: Of more, millions upore millions of people are. They speak it, but they don't live it. See, people speak it because it sounds good.
Speaker 2: It sounds good.
Speaker 1: But what people fail to understand is you get no golden stars or free passes with God. He gonna judge you for your works. He's gonna judge you for everything you've done, every word you spelled out of your mouth, the way you lived your life, and who you lived your life for. Now, let me make you understand this clearly. Who you lived your life for now, who you say you're living for because and He's gonna separate the week from the tears.
Speaker 2: So you could say all day that you love Lord, the Lord, you love.
Speaker 1: God, you serving God, and all of this, you say it all day, every day. It means nothing, absolutely nothing to God. And anyone who's hearing my voice, don't believe me. Don't take it from me. Please read the Bible for yourself. You're living in vain. If you're talking it and you're not walking it. You are here, but you're not a here and a door. You're living your life in vain. See, people can't understand the truth because they're so far away from reality because of the mindsets that they have. So there's so much going on and people are trying to tell people you you have to feel a certain way about things that's going on in the United States. No, you don't.
Speaker 2: Nobody get to tell you how to feel. Nobody get to tell you how you feel.
Speaker 1: You feel how you feel like they feel how they feel. But because it's not the way they want you to feel, they got a problem with it. And that's wrong because it could go both ways. You don't like how they feel, they don't like how you feel. But you have to accept each other because everybody have a right. And it's like free speech. I'm hearing a lot about free speech, but the people who crying the most about free speech were the same individuals who say they was gonna protect free speech. Now it's just such a going on and they don't like what's being said. Now they want to clabor anyone over free speech.
Speaker 3: Yet in the process they're still talking terrible negative about people while they are upset at other people.
Speaker 1: About free speech. Please make it make sense. Make it make sense. How can you wanna damn somebody over their speech but then you're talking negative and hateful towards other people.
Speaker 2: It don't make sense.
Speaker 1: That lets you know how unintelligent people are. They think they're so smart and intelligent and mature, but they're not. A title does not make you mature or intelligent. A degree doesn't even make you that way. It's all about the mindset that you have. Most people have denied themselves growth because they are stuck where they've always been, in the same negative mindset because they're brainwashed and don't realize their brainwashed. So let's get into the violent and the hate. This nation have done nothing for all the years I've been on the earth, and I've been here a while. But spew hate, show violence, and be.
Speaker 2: Divisive. That's it.
Speaker 1: And you wonder why you have so many young white men or older white people who are doing all the mass shootings and the murders and the hate crimes. You wonder why I keep hearing people say why would this keep happening?
Speaker 2: Why do they keep shooting? You want to blame the guns.
Speaker 1: Yes, guns may be a problem, but the real problem will never be solved until you decide to take accountability and responsibility and you look at the root cause. Because a gun is like alcohol and drugs. It cannot affect you in any way until you pick it up and use it. It cannot cause harm to you or anyone else until you pick it up and use it.
Speaker 2: And whoever do those things, it's.
Speaker 1: Because of the mindset that they have. So you want to say, you want to blame guns, but it's the people with the guns. So let's go back to the violence and the hatred. If all your children have been taught all of their lives is to be violent, hateful, and they've been taught division, what do you think they will learn?
Speaker 2: What do you think they will learn.
Speaker 1: It's no difference from a child being in a household and their father is abusive or their mother is abusive, and all they see every day is their parents duking it out, and their child become an angry child.
Speaker 2: Because of all the things they've seen.
Speaker 1: It's no difference from a child being raised with a parent who's very depressed. All they've seen all their life is their parents popping pills and laying around doing what type of spirit do you think that child's gonna pick up. It's no difference from a child seeing their parents drugged out or alcohol addicted, and they see alcohol and different types.
Speaker 2: Of drugs laying around what you think is gonna happen?
Speaker 1: I know because I've set across the table from plenty teenagers who hadn't been using since they was five and six years old, and I promise you I'm not lying to you. So it starts in the home. It starts in the home, whether it's your parents, some type of caregiver, your siblings, and outside the home, your grandparents, your your other relatives.
Speaker 2: Friends of the family.
Speaker 1: Then outside of that, the people that you meet in the communities, at your schools, at your churches, at your jobs, but it starts at home. Now, let me say this also, just because a child have been taught hatred and all of those vile things at home does not mean that every single child is going to grow up like that, because children can choose better paths for themselves when they get older. So let me say that. Let me make myself clear. Children can choose better paths. It's just like some children who grew up in a nice household who turned wicked. So it goes both ways. You can have good parents, bad child, bad parents, good child. It goes both ways because it depends on the mindset. Just because you came from a bad place doesn't dictate that's the way you're gonna be in the future unless you choose for it too. Sadly, most of the world's population is choosing to remain the same on the same negative paths. So it starts in the home and spread abroad. When all a child knows it's violence and hate you and division, that's what they're gonna adapt to. That's what they're going to embrace. They're gonna adopt that mindset and they're going to adapt to it, and then they become comfortable in it. People don't try to research to understand why is it so much hatred in this world? Why is it so much violence? Why do people do the things that they do. They don't try to learn, they don't try to get understanding. They just get on the negativity bandwagon along with everyone else. And that's the societies we have all over the world. Now I have to talk about this, slavery black people, black people, and you know, I've done podcasts about this before, episodes before. Black people are the most hated race in the entire world. People don't try to understand why, they just hate because that's all they know. If racism wasn't a thing it went away today, they would not Racist people would not know how to exist. And that's the god of this truth. They would not know how to exist because.
Speaker 2: That's all they know.
Speaker 1: That's their lifeline, that's their fuel for living. It's hate and violence. So without racism, they would not know how to function.
Speaker 4: And that is beyond beyond saying, but unfortunately it's the truth.
Speaker 1: So slavery, I just want you to really, really really think about what I'm saying. I want you to really take out your feelings and your emotions, set them aside, and I just want you to think about it, and please, for once in your life, step into the other person's shoes mentally, mentally.
Speaker 2: So I want you to think about it.
Speaker 1: Why are blacks hated so horribly around the globe? It is because long before any of us was here, any of us, any of us.
Speaker 2: Long before my grandmother.
Speaker 1: My grandmother died at ninety six, ninety six years old. She was born in eighteen ninety eight and she died in the early nineties, so she had been around a minute, long, long, long, long ago. There was this social construct that was formed. And believe me when I tell you that the white racist forefathers know all about it. They know the truth. They know that black people are the blueprint. And it's not saying that to boaster or anything like that. God knows it's not, but it's just the truth. We all came from blackness, all of us. But instead of teaching the truth, people have been taught and I mean all people, because you got black people that don't like black people too. They just as racist almost if they could be, but they definitely don't like their own. But every has been taught the same thing. Everybody. Let me repeat that because it's very very very important. Everybody, all races, which is man made, all races have been taught the same narrative to hate blacks. But no one, no one, even the black people, no one has been taught. Why now, don't you think that's bizarre. Isn't that strange? It is by design? But thank god, black people and none black, some none blacks are waking up to the truth. You always hear, oh white man wrote the Bible. Nah, Nah, No they didn't, because if the white man had wrote.
Speaker 2: The Bible, he would have wrote all.
Speaker 1: The characters as white. But he did it because he couldn't because he didn't write it. He may have transcribed it, but he did not prescribe it, because if he could have, every character would have been white.
Speaker 2: And let me say this too while I'm talking.
Speaker 1: You know, they say, oh Jesus was Middle Eastern, he was a Jew from the Middle East. No he wasn't. He was right there in Bethlehem, born in Bethlehem, right there near Israel, not far from Egypt. So it's right on the tip of northern Africa. It's not Middle East. It's right on the very tip of northern Africa. But they want to tell.
Speaker 2: You Middle East but research it for yourself.
Speaker 1: Look at the mouth, research Africa for yourself. Research where Bethlehem and Israel is at. It's not in the Middle East. But I digress. If that's what people want to believe, they can believe that. I'm not taking from nobody what they want to believe, But I'm just saying, if you want the truth, seek the truth, and you shall find it. Look if you have two eyes that you could physically see out of researching for yourself, that's all I has.
Speaker 2: Researching for yourself.
Speaker 1: Now back to because I'm kind of jumping around as stuff popping my head, So back to slavery. Why are blacks hated the most If you think blacks are inferior, why would you.
Speaker 2: Hate someone so much that you think is inferior to you.
Speaker 1: Yet, as slaves, black people raised white families, took care of the white men sexually and in every other way. Was the farmers and the sharecroppers, was the construction people. They did it all. Black people done it all, and they were some of them beat into doing it, and manby did it with no issues. But you had black people trusted these slaves, was trusted to build them homes and build them businesses and take care of them. White families, even mothers having their own babies ripped from their breasts to feed the white babies. Now again, don't take it from me. Research this for yourself so you can get understanding. Because I do not want anyone to die and go to hell. You claim you love Jesus. I don't want anybody to die and go to hell. I want you to get understanding so you can get this hatred out of you. So the white man entrusted the black people to do all of these things, but now you hate them so much. The people that you put your neck on their head, their back, their face. You lynched them, you shot them, you drugged them behind cars, you raped them, You use their children as alligator base. You separated the families. Again, research it. Don't become angry with me for the truth. Research it for yourself. Don't take anything from me. Research everything I'm saying for yourself. Get out of your feelings. Don't let your emotions get the best of you. Research it for yourself. So, if they've done all of those horrible things to black people, why are you hating black people so much? Everything black people had was stolen, all types of inventions that the racist white people enjoy using today were invented by black people. Many many, down to the folding chairs you set in at your barbecues and stuff outside, many many, many inventions. They build highways and oh, I mean you name it, you name it. But you supposedly hate black people so bad? What have black people ever done to you? They have done nothing to you in comparison to what have been done to us. Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing nothing. You can't say old black people they're savages, no, because history show the savages have been and still are to this day. Get out your feelings, be.
Speaker 2: Open minded.
Speaker 1: Because you can research this for yourself. But you have been taught that blacks are savages, they're beasts. When I will give you this, you got crazy black people, I mean insane black people. You have black people doing the most. But guess what you got that in every single other race, not just blacks. See, black people do things a little different from white people. They really do a lot of things in life is the same for everybody, Like universal things like seeking love and attention, validation, you know, having trust issues, relationship is those things are universal things. It don't matter what race you're from. But certain things black people do different from other people. So back to my question, why hate the people you once trusted so much and at the same same time was using and abusing, getting free labor, murdering them, whipping them, beating them to death. But you hate these very people that you say are inferior to you. Why because it makes no sense? And then you say it's because the color of your skin, and it's so I mean, it makes me so sad that people are so ignorant to believe it's the color of your skin.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 1: Why on God's green Earth where people spend make tanning a billion dollar industry, if it was about the skin color? Why there are multiple ways to tan sun tanning, booth injections, putting stuff up your nose, spray multiple ways. And I went to the beach this summer, this past summer, and I tell you, I was like, oh my god, is that safe? When I tell you darker than me? Because I'm like carramal, maybe a little lighter than caramel. When I tell you way way darker than me, I was like, is that safe?
Speaker 2: It did not look safe.
Speaker 1: So if it was about the skin color, they certainly wouldn't be trying to do that, not at all. So I go back to my question, why are blacks hated so much? What have blacks done to wipe people for them to hate them so much. Keep in mind, you got ignorant black people, black people who do nefarious things, but you also have that in every group. So you can't use that excuse because you have those types of people in every race. So you can't use people been using that for a long time. You can't use that if you're trying to understand and get knowledge and wisdom, you can't use that because you have silly, dramatic, horrible people in all races. But the world have been taught that Blacks is the worst race by design is intentional because they're trying to keep you.
Speaker 2: Dumbed down.
Speaker 1: They trying to keep your head in the sand so you'll never think about seeking the truth. And the truth is everyone came from blackness, even the Royal family, if you don't believe in researching for yourself, the Royal family had black royals, There were black Japanese, black Chinese, black Indians, black everything, because we all came from blackness. Then I hear people talk about, well, why do.
Speaker 2: Why do black people.
Speaker 1: You know, people feel that black people always complain about racism and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: What heck, what do you expect that's all you have on your mind?
Speaker 1: Racist people twenty four seven, three sixty five for year racism? And who do you have a director at black people and other people with shades of brown?
Speaker 2: You don't have a director that white people.
Speaker 1: It's always people of color. Why is that you never thought about it? Then you say, all black people, you talk about reparations and this and that, and you were not slaves.
Speaker 2: Why do you treat us.
Speaker 1: As if we were slaves? You know we were not slaves, but yet you go along and you treat us.
Speaker 2: As if we were slaves.
Speaker 1: And you turn around and tell us you always talking about racism. We're tired of hearing about racism. You think.
Speaker 2: You're no tirer than us, because we've been dealing with.
Speaker 1: It way longer than you, way longer to this day. Twenty twenty five. Why are blacks hated so bad? It's because not up the skin, but it's because that DNA. That DNA is powerful and it holds the truth every person in the world. If you go back farther enough, you will find that blackness. I tell people all the time, even the Indians were tricked and food, there were black Indians. I mean, it's evident and it's obvious there were black Indians, but they've been fooled to think that they were here first when they too migrated, they migrated to the Americans.
Speaker 2: Black people was already here.
Speaker 1: There were black people already in America when the Indians came.
Speaker 2: But before the white men, the racist.
Speaker 1: White men would give what was due to the black people.
Speaker 2: They said had no because they were afraid.
Speaker 1: That they were gonna lose their position, so they gave it to the Indians. Now, in saying that they did take a lot from the Indians too, they took a lot from the Indians. To make no mistake about it. They took a lot from the Indians too. But they also gave what belonged to blacks to the Indians. And I'm talking about land and things like that. They gave it to the Indians because they didn't want the blacks to have nothing. And then when the slave trade happened, they even gave the friends slaves hell because they were black, so they stripped them of things. Then when they came out of slavery. They were still treating black people like slaves, burned down their businesses.
Speaker 2: Stole from them, did all of these things.
Speaker 1: But yet in twenty twenty five, when black people talk about reparation, you feel that black people don't deserve reparations because they was not in slavery. Yet you never gave to the black people what was doing to them. Never, you stole everything. You gave nothing to the black people.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Many of the richest that people have today white people. It is the inheritance, inheritance of black people. All the land and stuff. It's stolen land. It's stolen land, and it's the truth. Like I said, please tell your feelings, step away, don't get caught up in your feelings. Research for yourself, learn for yourself, because it's time out for this violence and this hatred for no reason. Only because it's what you own, only because it's what you know, because that's what you've been taught all your life. You should want to be better than that, You should want to be better than that. But most people don't because they're so comfortable. As horrible of beings as they are, they're so comfortable because that's all they know, and that is a travesty in itself that a person don't want to be better. So I want you to think about it. I'm going to ask the question. I'm going to ask the question again, what have blacks done to warrant the hate in the violence? Please feel free, feel free, I'm getting tongue tied.
Speaker 2: Feel free to email me please.
Speaker 1: I would love to have a dialogue about it, because I already know you can't come up with anything you can't and I know some white people have been harmed by black people.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 1: That goes both ways. But I'm talking about what people have embraced. It's like the statistics that we hear when it comes to black Blacks are the worst in every single thing, the worst, the worst in every single thing. You don't find something wrong with that. You said we're dumb or unintelligent. Well, I sit here with four degrees four, So who's the dummy? Certainly not I. And I'm not talking about just undergrounds stuff either. So I think that angers people too because you didn't want back in the in the slavery days, the white man didn't want the blacks to learn to read, even though the blacks were still learning to read secretly and now they're hey, no, no, holding some of us back, and it upsets people because that's not the way he's supposed to have been. Blacks are hated because they're resilient. They are so resilient. We're supposed to have.
Speaker 2: Been dead, all of us.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to have been extinct, because that's what they tried to do. But like Ajemilu say, yet we rise. You don't beat us, killed us, raped us, murdered us. Still we rise because we are the blueprint. You cannot get rid of black people. We were in all four corners of the world before anyone else. And then when people start going out, when God started dispersing people, skin colors start to change because of different reasons. And then people migrated even more because of the slave trade.
Speaker 2: But man didn't do it initially, God did.
Speaker 1: So it's about the power of that DNA and what it represents that they don't want the world to know. But it's there for you to research for yourself. Honestly, it is. I've been hearing lately. Oh, white people feel that they're lose.
Speaker 5: Their power, and you will, but not in the way you think, not in the way you think because black people you have never heard of.
Speaker 1: Black people saying we're superior.
Speaker 2: We want to dominate, we want to rule. No, we don't have that in us. That's not who we are.
Speaker 1: We already know we're the most powerful because everyone came from blackness, But that does not mean we're superior than anyone else. And we're not trying to be We are not trying to be superior. God ordained us as the chosen people. We didn't adain ourselves, So you hating on us for something we didn't even do. We didn't even ask to be born in the skin color we're in. That was not our choice, just like it wasn't your choice. So I just want to talk about it, and I want you to think about it, think heavy about it, learn something, Go and do your research, and then figure out who the savages really work and is. That's all I ask. You don't have to tell nobody that you're researching anything. Do it for yourself, because you, me, all of us, we're getting closer to death every single day we get to live, We're getting closer to death. And you have a chance right now. You have a chance right now to get yourself together and to clean up that dark heart. You have a chance while you breathing, because you don't know when God is coming back. You don't know when Jesus is coming back, because it's not God, it's Jesus that's coming back for you. And see people think, oh, when a person die, you think they're a good person. You would think whatever you want to think. God knows, and none of us go straight to heaven. We go somewhere else until judgment. But you're gonna go somewhere according to the life you live and what you who, you chose, what you spewed. All of that is gonna take a part of where you go. Which side of the gulf you're going on the good side or the bad side. So my prayer for you is that you change while you can. Because we don't know how we're leaving. We don't know how we're leaving. All we know is we're leaving one day. No one is exempt. Your money won't help you, your skin color won't help you. No one is exempt, your power, your status, your position, none of that. You're checking out one day, just like I'm checking out one day. But the difference is where you choose to go. And believe me, you choose it. God just plays you there. You choose it by the way you live your life right now, so you can follow people all you want to, which we say, man, you can follow man, woman all you want to. You can praise and worship woman, man all you want to. But don't die in your sin. Don't die in your mess, because every day you get.
Speaker 2: To live is an opportunity to be better.
Speaker 1: But if you don't take it, and God take you out like that, please, you won't get a chance to repent, and you are going to the side of the gulf that you have chosen to go. He just want to place you. And I'm telling you this out of love. Out of love. See, because I've never been taught to be prejudiced about a toward a person because of their skin color. Now I do have prejudice, prejudices, for sure, my hand is up. Yes, I can be prejudiced about certain things. But people who know me know those things such as I don't want you walking in my house with your shoes on, or you gotta spring the bottom of your shoes. You know, it's just certain things. But I never ever disliked anybody because of how they.
Speaker 2: Look, big or small. What considered pretty are not rich or poor. None of that bothers me.
Speaker 1: I'm not moved by status and titles, none of that.
Speaker 2: I'm not moved by those things.
Speaker 1: I judge a person by the content of their character, truly, by how they treat me, not by what you say or how you feel, but how they treat me. Because guess what, who a person really is it's coming out sooner or later. You can only fake and pretend for so long till you can't. Who a person truly is will come out, It will come to the life. So while you have a chance, you better get yourself together because time is winding up. You don't know.
Speaker 2: The next second could be your time, Tomorrow could.
Speaker 1: Be your time. Any time could be your time. It could be my time.
Speaker 2: But I'm cool with it.
Speaker 1: If it took me right now, I feel confident, then I'll go to heaven when it's time to go to heaven and stop thinking because every time I hear somebody say, oh, they went to heaven, No they didn't. To be absent from the body, it is to be present with the Lord.
Speaker 2: That don't mean you went to heaven.
Speaker 1: That means you went into the spiritual state like Jesus, like God. You went to the Creator. It don't mean you went to heaven, because you know you gotta go to him in order to be sent to that place. I'm just telling you I read the Bible. I've read the Bible multiple times, more than two, more than three. So I've read the Bible from the bat back to front. I've read the Bible, and I'm still learning, still learning.
Speaker 2: My eyes are still opening up to things.
Speaker 1: I'm getting more wisdom, more knowledge, more discerning. But see, you gotta pray for those things from some other spirit, gifts of the spirit. But the problem with people that are so caught up in man, when man will cause you to go to hell right along with him or write along with her. So I want you to think about all the things I've discussed, research for yourself. If you want to talk to me, reach out, we can have a conversation. Because listen, I've never been taught to be hateful and and things like that towards people my family.
Speaker 2: That's not who we are about.
Speaker 1: No generations of my family, that's not who we are about. We have all races in my family. Man made race, because man made that made that terminology. We have.
Speaker 2: All in my.
Speaker 1: Family, and no one treats a person different because of it either. No one we get together, we have fun. No one is treated different because of the color of their skin. So I want you to think about it. Anything negative that you've been taught you can unlearn if you're willing to. But many people call themselves Christians, their liars, and all you got to do is listen to them talk and watch what they do. You can be in your feelings, you can believe what you want. The fruits they bear is gonna tell you who they are. It's gonna tell you who they serving, what side they're on, meaning the devil or God.
Speaker 2: I don't care what they spew from their lips.
Speaker 1: About being Christian and loving Jesus and all of that.
Speaker 2: You're not fooling God. The Bible tells us people.
Speaker 1: Do things so long that they deceive themselves. And that's a lot of what's going on. That's what's going on. I know.
Speaker 2: I used to be one too.
Speaker 1: I used to say, Oh Jesus this, and I love God and get up and sing. If you don't know, I'm a gospel singer. Get up and sing in front of people and everything I mean singing, and a hypocrite I love church men nights and went straight to the club, just a hypocrite because I did not know any better. I knew of God because I went to church all my life, but I didn't know him.
Speaker 2: There is a difference.
Speaker 1: I knew of him, but I didn't know him.
Speaker 2: I didn't know him.
Speaker 1: I knew of him, I didn't know Jesus. I didn't know God in that way, even though I got saved when I was twelve. But once I became that individual who started to seek, my eyes opened, my heart's open. The scales fell from my eyes and I never looked back. But I too used to be a hypocrite. That's what it's called a hypocrite. I used to profess it from my lips, but my heart was so far from him. I was doing whatever I wanted to do. I didn't think about Jesus, not one second. I didn't think about God for not one second, not one second. And I'm just being honest with you. But I thank God for delivering me. I thank God for salvation. Because it's free. To hate means you don't love yourself. There's no way you can love yourself and have that much hatred in your heart. I can go on another hour or two, but I'm gonna stop im and living right there.
Speaker 2: You can reach out to me if you.
Speaker 1: Have any questions concerned, you want to talk about it, anything, reach out to me. Just don't come at me with the dumb stuff, because that's not I'm not that that lady either. I don't tolerate that mess from anybody. I don't care who you are because I'm always respect you, but you're gonna respect me as well. But we can talk about it, okay. I love each and every one of you, and there's nothing you can do about it. Be mad if you want to, of you're apt to, but you will not get into the Kingdom of God like.
Speaker 2: That much love you want to each and every.
Speaker 1: One of you. Please share, Please share. Thank you for listening. You know I end every episode the same and I pray, pray, pray, pray that you do it. Thank on it.