Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's your iHeartRadio World premiere of Will Smith and Big Sean A Beautiful Scars on Wild thy for nine. We are the Base number one hit music station and number one for you hit music. Graham, what'd you think of the song? Dude?
Speaker 3: I didn't have my headphones on piece of it there just at the at the end, and it sounded good. It sounded really good. It was what it was more than I expected, because if my expectation bar for Will Smith is getting jiggy with it, this was something that a lot more listenable to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: What does that?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? That's his?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What song do you think of when you think of Will Smith?
Speaker 2: Men in Black?
Speaker 3: Not me?
Speaker 5: Maybe play that song during your workout today if you plan on going to the gym again.
Speaker 3: It sounded like a slap, didn't slap slid?
Speaker 2: What did you think it was a slapper? I love it. I love I love Will Smith except for the time he slapped Chris Rock. Yeah, but then.
Speaker 3: I got over that.
Speaker 2: I love him again. Okay, you really love Actually I'm a really big Will Smith fan. Is that weird?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: I like all the movies.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that's fine, but what's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Nothing? Do you like Rim as a person?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 3: Dude, serious, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know I'm as a person. So good point.
Speaker 3: I mean I was a big fresh Prince of Beller fan, but now I've never been a huge fan of his music career. Well yeah, who who?
Speaker 2: Who is?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It sounded like you were.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, first talk back of the day Morning.
Speaker 8: JB Show, San Jose, Happy Friday, Junior. It's Thursday, or as I like to call it, day four of the hostage situation. Hey, you all need to play that Lola Young song Messy in this rotation.
Speaker 3: That is my jam right now?
Speaker 7: How you listened to it?
Speaker 3: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: I have not heard it.
Speaker 3: I feel like, maybe, my god, you guys are missing out.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 5: She's an artist. I heard the song on TikTok mainly but so relatable.
Speaker 2: Really okay, well here's some of it, well, at least.
Speaker 4: For us youngins. I don't know about you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Graham, I don't know about you. Six and a half. Yeah, by the way, so watch your mouth, Jess. We have a chance to win crazy cash in just a second. Did you guys see that they moved the doomsday clock forward for twenty twenty five?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: What does this actually mean?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Okay, good, because.
Speaker 3: It's a bunch of scienceists projection every time I hear.
Speaker 2: That they moved and they moved. Yeah, and that's that really freaks me out. So now if you want to know, the clock is set to eighty nine seconds to midnight. Last year it was said at ninety seconds. They moved it up one second. But doomsdays when the clock strikes midnight. Okay, and they moved it up because of nuclear weapons AI I should be top of that. Look, conflicts overseas, the climate crisis, all these things.
Speaker 3: Wow, and you actually are you actually losing sleep at night? I mean, this is just it's a symbolic reminder that we're careening towards the path of total destruction.
Speaker 2: Rely for aih oh god, just a little bit this year.
Speaker 3: The problem is they've started it too close, you know what I mean, They're gonna run out of pretty soon. You know, next year, we're gonna be twenty seconds closer. In the year after that, and pretty soon they're gonna be like, oh, now we're a five tenths of a second closer, they're gonna run out of space time. It's midnight there. They really should have dialed it back and then like, wow, we've got five hours still midnight. You know they've they've advanced it too quickly. Although maybe they're right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They can't move it back now.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean. You could turn back the clock right and doomsday savings time, and then they just dial it back an hour. Like if we make some big advancement and everyone gets together and like, hey, we should probably deal this day out back, it's about to ruin humanity. Great idea, I mean, we could drop it back an hour. Seems logical, right.
Speaker 2: By the way, did you guys follow AI and news like what kind? Yeah? I don't either. I really don't give a part, but my husband does. And there's this thing that's like better and more powerful than chat GBT chat GBT old news. No one even uses that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Deep seekers seek Deep Seek.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That sent the US economy and on the markets, Yeah, to a bit of a big slide the other day.
Speaker 4: And everybody used that one too.
Speaker 3: It's number one on the app store. Shot to number one on the App Store, it's basically a Chinese based company figured out, they say, figured out how to do AI way faster, way, cheaper, better, and way better than the way that we're doing it. And then chat GBT is like, woo, no, they stole a bunch of our ideas. They're stealing it. They you know who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyways, doomsday right around the corner. Can't wait for that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So the biggest news story for today, Hey, you may have seen this last night, yesterday evening, in an American Airlines jet carrying sixty passengers and four crew members collided with an Army helicopter carrying three soldiers in Washington, d C. There are authorities that have been working all night trying to recover bodies, but so far, at least twenty eight have been recovered. They're saying that this could potentially be the deadliest US air crash in nearly twenty four years. They don't expect to find any survivors.
Speaker 3: Tragic, very tragic, all right. The Warriors pulled off a pretty big upset last night at Chase Centers they hosted the Oklahoma City Thunder, a team that had only lost eight games the entire season so far. Will make that nine because the Dubs won the game one sixteen to one oh nine, which is pretty remarkable given that thunderstar Shay Gildess Alexander scored fifty two points in the game. The dude was on fire. The Warriors improved to twenty four and twenty three on the season, but are still in eleventh place in the Western Conference WOFEE.
Speaker 5: But Claudie's guys, I'm pretty cool throughout the day. With HIGs in the mid fifties today, it is likely that rang showers will begin later today and continue for the next.
Speaker 4: Few days, so be prepared. Packed that umbrella.
Speaker 3: The rain is starting today. I thought it was supposed to start Friday.
Speaker 4: It was supposed to start Oh yeah, Tony's Thursday. Yeah, it's supposed to start Friday.
Speaker 5: But it's starting today, Okay.
Speaker 3: So move up the rain. It's happening now. Your day today is gonna be a nine. Creative collaborations come easier now that uranus is direct. I was reading the horoscopes this morning. Uranus is direct, and it's a big deal. On everybody's side like uranus. Everybody's all up in it right now, directly in it. The social arena, sparks, inspiration, motivation, and solutions work together for what you love.
Speaker 2: Nice? Is it true that in schools they're teaching it to they're teaching the kids to say uranus? Now?
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: I might be making that up, but I think the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We got to talk back early this morning from Matt from Santurday, who's like, I'm going to need you guys to play Lola Young song Messy because I am like obsessing over it. I had never heard it.
Speaker 4: So, Graham, did you say you heard the song before?
Speaker 3: Only once I'd heard you play a piece of it I had not heard. I didn't recognize the name or title or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, you say you love it? Yes? When I grabbed that clip off of YouTube, I was like, don't like it. It ain't I mean, it's good, but it ain't for me. It's not really my style. Hearing it back and again, I like it more.
Speaker 3: It's it's a really good song.
Speaker 2: It is really good.
Speaker 4: There's actually another version that I've heard of it.
Speaker 5: It just sounds a little different, but I like it because I heard the context is like never being good enough in the eyes of your parents. It's like, I'm too clean for you, but then I'm too messy. You tell me go get a job, but then you're like, where have you been all day?
Speaker 3: Like I can't relate. That's my parents were awesome.
Speaker 4: But are you going to be that same type of parent to your kids.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be an awesome parent. I got a great roll, awesome that I'm going to continue. What about you?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm just trying to survive. I take it day by day. That's okay. I don't know. I don't know what kind of mom I'll be tomorrow. Yeah, try to just try to get through the day. That's, you know, the best I can hope for.
Speaker 3: We should play that song on Wild Do we have any music decision making?
Speaker 2: No, we don't. Whatsoever.
Speaker 3: I'll put in a good word.
Speaker 2: Okay, Graham, you said a major change coming to Starby's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get ready, you guys. I don't know if you've noticed, but Starbucks has a new CEO and all sorts of changes are happening. We talked about how you can't just sitting there all day long anymore, you have to buy something. The new CEO is making a bunch of changes. Now he's saying thirty percent of the menus going away. They want to simplify things, pare it down, get back to what they do best, which was just making a good cup of coffee. And I think that translation meant now, Look, it's not thirty percent. It's all menu items, not just drinks that are getting cut. So some of the food items and some of these what I would imagine would be some of the more ridiculous things that they were coming up with. And these I Whistlena, what's the thing that you get with the brown oak shaken espresso.
Speaker 2: Double shock Oak milk espress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would imagine some of these drinks are probably on the chopping block.
Speaker 5: Why you mean I'm not gonna be able to get my iced cafe latte Grande light ice, Oat milk, Vanilla's Weeet cold cream, cold Foom, three pump.
Speaker 4: Stuff, brown Sugars that I'm a power in one shot.
Speaker 3: The new thing they'll do when you order that, they're just gonna punch you right in the face and tell you to get out. They've already asked the olive oil infused line. We didn't need that. That that I get that was bad for everybody. Nobody needed They said, they've already removed the extra fee for non dairy milk, one of the other changes that's happened recently. I want to ask you, guys, if you've experienced this, they say, the return of the sharpie. Does that mean they don't put that printed label on the side anymore? Now they write your name again with the sharpie. That's what it says. The return of the sharpie has already happened. Is that a thing?
Speaker 2: I was just there last week and I still got a printed paper?
Speaker 3: Well, he's according to the new CEO, the return of the sharpie's already happened. They're supposed you're writing on there with the sharpie.
Speaker 2: Why what difference does it make?
Speaker 3: Because that was a Starbucks kind of signature thing. That was their thing. They wrote your name on the on the side of the cup, and they butchered it the majority of the time, but that was their thing.
Speaker 4: Graham, How do they usually write your name?
Speaker 3: Greg? Always? It's always? And I'm just like, I just what I said right there. It doesn't sound anything like Greg, But I get it is a name that starts with a G. Go for it. I don't care. I don't crack anybody. What's the point Unless there's another Greg that runs up and tries to grab my coffee, it does not matter. But they say that's one of the things, that's one of the changes that's already taken place. So I was curious to see because I don't think I've interested been into a Starbucks recently.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's because a lot of times I ordered through the app, and so maybe it's just easier for them to print my order out. Maybe that makes a difference.
Speaker 3: If you're ordering off the app and then picking it up that probably is printed out. That's probably not sharp eyed. But I think if you go in and order in line, they're sharps a sharpieyear.
Speaker 2: But they're going to slowly start getting rid of some of the menu.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirty percent of the menu. Don't like this. Sorry Starbucks girlies, say goodbye to some of your ridiculous coffee drinks because they're probably getting acts.
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: We got a couple of talkbacks that we need to get to before we talk about what we are all spending our tax refund money. On Graham early this morning, you said something about uranus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was reading the horoscope for I can't remember what signed, but all the horoscopes right now as I perused them this morning before the show, we're mentioned that that uranus is direct. I don't know what that means, but it's a big deal in the astrology world.
Speaker 2: And as you were saying that, I could have sworn that like in schools now they're teaching kids to pronounce it uranus.
Speaker 4: But I don't know if I'm making.
Speaker 2: That out or not.
Speaker 7: Good Morning, JV Morning Show, Happy Thursday aka Friday Junior. This is David Alton Richmond. Just a quick talk back on Urinus the planet. And yeah, you're correct, Selena. Most I believe most schools are teaching kids to say it that way. Most science shows I watch, that's how the scientists all pronounce it. As a kid, I said uranus, and obviously I get the jokes to go with that, but I booth believe most say uranus. All right, I hope that helps. Have a great day, guys. Thanks boss.
Speaker 3: See I knew I remember seeing the advertising campaign that uranus was rebranding as uranus.
Speaker 2: Well it did.
Speaker 3: Urinus sounds more r kelly. It gives more r kelly vibes. Urias gives more Leave that one alone. Yeah, leave that one alone. But Uranus, that's new to me. I don't know if I can make the switch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't either.
Speaker 2: And Graham, you were also talking about Starbucks getting ready to cut thirty percent of their menu, so your favorite drink, you might not be able to order it soon. And then Jess you gave your Starbucks order.
Speaker 3: Joey from San Jose Hibs had a question for Jess. You said, your Starbucks order, what is cold foome?
Speaker 2: I've never tried that.
Speaker 3: Let me know what is that a part of your order joke?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's actually part of the secret menu. So if you want to order it, just make sure that you look straight into the barista's eyes and then you give them a wink and they'll know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: So here is the audio of Jess repeating her order.
Speaker 5: You mean, I'm not gonna be able to get my iced cafe latte Grande light ice, oat milk, vanilla, sweet cold cream, cold foome, three pump stuff, brown sugar, cinnamon, powder, and one shot, I was holding.
Speaker 3: The cold fome were right by me.
Speaker 4: I didn't I was hoping you guys didn't notice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe noticing that cold fome.
Speaker 2: So seventy nine percent of taxpayers believe they're going to get some sort of refund this year. Are you guys in that camp? Or do you have to pay?
Speaker 4: I typically I think get a refund. Yeah, for the.
Speaker 3: Most part to the last several years, I've had to pay. This year, I'm holding out a slight shread of hope that might gets up to back.
Speaker 2: So do you guys if you got money back gram and then you just what would you spend the money on?
Speaker 3: Shopping?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 3: That was the Oh, I feel like that's still you. You sounding way more fun Shot or you spend it on I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm still discovering that twenty twenty five has had a.
Speaker 3: Rough start, you guys.
Speaker 2: But I always tell myself, what I get this extra money, I'm gonna like finally pay down my credit cards. But then once I get the money, I'm like, that can wait.
Speaker 4: Let me just girl math. It's not really there.
Speaker 5: If you really think about it, that's just extra money that you can spend on anything.
Speaker 3: You want, except that interest payment on your credit cardscept stacks up each month. Is Leana, are you carrying a large amount of credit card debt you're worrying me?
Speaker 2: Uh no, not a lot, but more than I probably should.
Speaker 3: Version of a lot life in different numbers. Now now I'm a little worried. I don't think it's a lot if we did get and please, I'm really really hoping, really hoping we get something back this year, really, because there's nothing worse than that unexpected cost. When you think we should be getting something back this year, and then they're like, you owe money, you know, I hate you don't have that money budgeted for I don't. I didn't set that aside the past few years. And then you gotta scramble and figure out how the hell you're gonna pay for this. So if we do get something back, it's we will not be getting spent well, like I say that, talk to my wife. But we need desperately to replenish any sort of because we had a little bit of money saved up before. Then you build a house, all money gone. We're down to zero. And my kids say that all the time, like you don't have any money, And then they're like very like concerned about this, Like, dude, did you see we just built the house. No, we don't have because the lastra stuff. Can we buy this? No, we don't have any money. We just built the house. You don't have any money, but dad, but you don't even have you know, two hundred dollars you know whatever it is. No, we don't. We just built the house. It's all gone, all of it.
Speaker 2: So fifty two percent of people say that their tax refund check is going to go to bills like rents and utilities. Yeah, boring, That's probably where mine will eventually go, because then I'll get to save my other money. And in my head it just makes sense. I don't know. And then forty four percent groceries and essential goods.
Speaker 3: Seems like the same as the first thing.
Speaker 2: Thirty seven percent credit card debt, more bills, twenty two percent savings account.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: That's where again if I got.
Speaker 2: Some twenty percent home repair improvements around the house, Yeah, here you go. Just thirty seven percent say.
Speaker 4: New clothes, getting new war is what I'm here for.
Speaker 2: And then twenty eight percent entertainment, concerts in festivals, things like that, I'm here for. That.
Speaker 3: And I know we've argued about this a lot over the years in the JV Show, but I will continue to remind people. You don't want to be getting a large refund every year means you're filing wrong. You want to be getting as little back at the end of the year without owing as possible. You'd rather have that money in your pocket all year long. You could be invested in something you could be growing all year And say you.
Speaker 2: Find us like a savings account that I.
Speaker 3: Just like savings account that earns zero percent interest. The government holds your money all year long and pays you nothing for holding the money. You'd rather have that invested. Put in the SMP five hundred and you would like.
Speaker 2: A foreign language to me, I sent P.
Speaker 4: Four hundred and no five hundred, oh five hundred. Oh they upgraded.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a car race. I got first place P.
Speaker 2: Five hundred.
Speaker 3: That's just something that's performed historically very well. You should be putting some money in that every year. I should take my own advice.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine, Graham, did you ever figure out what an Alabama barker is? Because she's in trending let.
Speaker 3: Me look, let me go to Urban Dictionary.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the.
Speaker 3: Thing, the hottest space trending.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Let me not be figured out, Graham, because Tiger is being linked to Alabama Barker. Oo yikes, Graham.
Speaker 3: I still think that was like a cookout fart, No, a lot of beans getting served then and then you fart then try to pass it off. It's like, what was that a barking spider? Now it was Alabama Barber.
Speaker 2: So if you don't know, Alabama Barker is Travis Barker's daughter. So this is now Courtney Kardashian's stepdaughter, and she has been in this feud with a Bad Baby and they are fighting over her. They're fighting over Bad Baby's boyfriend Baby Daddy, who was like, literally no, inside, I don't understand this whole thing. Yes he is. There's been like abuse claims and you know, domestic violence and all this stuff. So I don't know why anybody am exactly well.
Speaker 3: Bad Baby.
Speaker 2: She came out with a disc track where she rapped about Alabama and the baby daddy, and then made some claims linking Alabama to a couple other celebrities chot still my.
Speaker 5: Baby daddy, Oh aunt got you pregnant?
Speaker 2: What I don't like is in the song she doesn't say the names. She doesn't say the names of the celebrities that she is linking Alabama too. But she went on Alive and she revealed who she was talking about is not pregnant by She was pregnant by Tiger, and she was soldier boy.
Speaker 3: Those are some bolds claims.
Speaker 2: She's saying that Alabama Barker was got pregnant by Tiger and she's been hooked up with Soldier Boy. Here's why this is uh.
Speaker 3: I can't even you lost me to Alabama Barker soldier boy and well you know Tiger right and Tiger he lost me.
Speaker 2: Here's why this is a little uh. This is this is why I I it piqued my interest. Tiger and Soldier Boy. They're in their thirties.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: Tiger has already been called a bunch of names bad names for dating Kylie Jenner as soon as she turned eighteen, so there's probably something there going on before she turned eighteen Alabama. Barker is only nineteen years old. So it's like, if you're Tiger, you don't want to be linked to anyone whose age has teen at the end of.
Speaker 5: It, or anybody in the Kardashian family if you already dated one of them. Graham, are you probably to Alabama?
Speaker 3: I need you to draw out a map and then connect all the life. Yeah, I know, I mean I get what you're saying. It's not a good definitely not.
Speaker 4: Do you think there's some truth to this?
Speaker 2: I don't she Alabama responded. She said, absolutely not, like none of this ever happened. I think this is bad baby, just being a troll, which we know that she is. I don't think there's any truth to this. And poor Tiger, He's like, not again, Oh my god, so can I.
Speaker 3: If there's no truth to a canal Alabama Barker go back to being a barbecue fart they blame on something?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 3: All right? So we talked earlier this week about a school in Valeo that had to close temporarily because thieves ripped out and stole a bunch of copper wiring, and the school was without power. I believe they were going to be closed this entire week for repairs. We also recently talked about that cemetery in Lafayette that had a couple hundred bronze vases stolen. Well now, in Oakland this week, forty plaques were stolen right off the sidewalk. These were all part of the Seventh Street Oakland Walk of Fame, which is an installation supposed to be a permanent installation that honors the history of the street for all the live blues and jazz performances and clubs and bars that used to happen there. About again, about forty plaques stolen. These things were again supposed to be permanently affixed to the sidewalk, each plaque costing over eleven hundred dollars to replace. They say, isn't that? In total, the theft caused about one hundred and fifty thousand dollars in damages. I saw a piece of these and again, it's just a missing space on the sidewalk or these things. I mean, we've all seen those things Walk of Fame and plaques on the sidewalks. Those things are supposed to be stuck down, but nothing's safe anymore. If you have any sort of metal, I don't care if it's bolted down or whatever. People will figure out now how to steal it again. They believe these were stolen to be sold for scrap metal. We'll see what if any suspects will be found for this and go fundmes been started by some groups to that hope that they're able to raise enough money to restore this installation to the street. I'm telling you, guys, if your hand was made out of metal, some dude to cut it off right now. Yeah, sell it for scrap. It's a scary time. Hide your copper, Hide your copper.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with the JV Show and Happy Thursday.
Speaker 9: Hey, Selina Graham Jess, this is Anthony from San Jose. I just messed up. Had a big work presentation yesterday. I meant to say we will be updating our reports consistently, and then I said we will be updating our reports recently.
Speaker 2: What does that even mean?
Speaker 9: But then I thought about how you guys always mess up on the air and can just laugh it off and even make fun of yourselves.
Speaker 2: So thank you for the motivation and then inspiration. Love you all.
Speaker 3: Bye, Thank you for I assume that was directed towards you two ladies, as I don't ever mess up on the air. Can tell you the last show. I don't remember it, I don't recall.
Speaker 2: I can it was last Friday.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: I'm glad we can. I be a reminder of the part that's not on office. Yep, let's get so's but your chance to await JV show chug on. All you gotta do is be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. It is always leave your guests on the talkback mike on the new and improved iHeart Radio app. You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 5: Guys, be honest, do you ever look down and wish your was just a little bigger, serious question.
Speaker 2: I'm not a guy, but I would say they probably do, right, Graham.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so wow, Not me personally, but most guys, I'm sure all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Get ready whip out your iHeart Radio apps. I get ready to hit that talkback mike button as soon as you have a guest formula. Don't forget to leave us your name and your city along with that guest. We want to be able to shout you out when you win the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Right now we're playing what the Bleep where you can win not a thousand dollars but a JV show. Chuck Mug, you just got to be that first person to guess today's bleeped out word. In case you missed today's clip, here it.
Speaker 4: Is guys, be honest.
Speaker 5: Do you ever look down and wish your was just a little bigger?
Speaker 2: Now, remember this is a family show, so your guess has got to be clean. But if you ever have a guess, leave it on the talkback Mike on the you an improved iHeartRadio app. Let's go to your guesses now a JV show dj I to look more. Just the leaped out?
Speaker 3: Were foot or feet? I don't know. You tell me every time I say where a site is searching, You're like, oh, stop bragging. You're bragging. So apparently you think it's a desirable trait.
Speaker 2: Well, because a lot of people will yuh, correlate that with you know everything? What do you mean just just being a bigger person and men love being.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm six two and three quarters.
Speaker 2: Just bigger feet though, like not everything else to match, Like you just want big feet.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know. I have had big, floppy ones my whole life.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 11: Hi JV Show, it's Ashlyn from San Jose. My guess is hands.
Speaker 3: It's a very popular guest this morning. I have tiny hands, so I would like slightly larger hands. Yeah, make it easier to palm a basketball. I can't never do that. I'd be I could dunk easier.
Speaker 4: So then you're not very proportionate.
Speaker 3: Well you could say not everything matches up. No, good morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: The Eric from Hercules.
Speaker 3: I think the bleeped out word is calves. You know, you know, Graham boy, you guys.
Speaker 2: Have a good add.
Speaker 3: Did you say that my calves? No, he says Graham. You know, some calves be skinny.
Speaker 4: He said them calves, as in your calves.
Speaker 2: I thought he was talking about yours.
Speaker 3: I think he was just like, you know, like, hey, you know what I'm talking about. Some are skinny.
Speaker 2: So do guys want big calves?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah they do, not.
Speaker 3: Like comically large, because sometimes you see those work out something else. Yeah, but he wants some good muscle on there.
Speaker 2: I could see that. All right, all good guesses, but oh not the right one. Continue to get those guesses in I'm talking back Mike on the iHeart app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Plain what the bleep? All you gotta do is be the first person a guest today is bleeped out word and you get today JV show chug mug and no occasionist our clip here it.
Speaker 4: Is guys, be honest.
Speaker 5: Do you ever look down and wish your was just a little bigger?
Speaker 2: Just just want to rule to this a little bit. It is a family, Graham, hope whatever you're thinking is something clean and pg. All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 11: Hey, JV shows Daisy from LowDye, and I'm gonna say the bleep dot word is pants liked?
Speaker 2: Then see your pants might be longer were your jeans?
Speaker 3: Let me see that this morning. Pants.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Uh, only because i'd like, you know, pants have gone a little bag year. I'd like mine to be a little looser. Some are a little tight and then they shrank a bit in the wash. You're like's skinny jeans?
Speaker 2: What about what about days maybe you feel a little more blowd and you're like, man, I wish I had some bigger pants on right now.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't happen to Oh wow, I damiens.
Speaker 8: China one check mouf much Diana, And I think the bleepout was can you please give me a shout out to you night call me.
Speaker 3: Da next time. Okay, Booty was his guest. He's still trying to win that chuck munk for his sister Diana. But he said, you guys called him David last time. His name's Damien. Oh sorry, shout out to give that bigger booty Damien.
Speaker 9: Yeah wait wait wait no no, no, no, yeah no.
Speaker 3: Take that, take that out of the podcast. But thank you for trying.
Speaker 2: Good morning, DAB show.
Speaker 4: This is Andrea from Berlin Game.
Speaker 11: I think the missy the bleeped out word is beard. Beard's a bit bigger, you know, but a bit more fuller.
Speaker 4: Sound all right, thank you grandm everyone.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever been able to look down and see my beard. I don't think i've remember girl on long enough that I could look down and see it. And I don't want that. I want to. I would like to shave more often. Just do it, Robert, my guess is chest chest.
Speaker 2: All right, here's today's clip. Unbleaps.
Speaker 4: Guys, be honest.
Speaker 5: Do you ever look down and wish your chest was.
Speaker 4: Just a little bigger.
Speaker 2: Let's turn it over to Graham. Ever wished to have a bigger chest? I know I sure did once.
Speaker 3: I'm still do it made that happen? There are options for that, yeah, I mean I look, I've been talking about how this is my first week back in the gym, and like, I don't know, a couple of years, and so that's kind of one of the first things I've noticed about myself, like where those chest muscles going. Where the pecks they used to be popping? Now that I've been back in the gym two days and I'm real sore, and you know, dude, the chest be popping right now. I'm like, there they are. They're coming out of the hibernation and I'm out, Yeah, I got a little pump going because you're so sore, they stay kind of swollen a bit. And dude, I'm peacocking around the house right now, like look at me, check me out, me out. I'm strolling through the gym looking at the mirrors like, yeah, yeah, catch me outside. So anyway, that's a real thing, all right, get it out, all right, it's get some shoutouts. Just get some shoutouts. First, Robert and San Jose rods new Chuck mug winner right there. I hope you enjoy it. It's just, you know, it's like a Chuck Munk. It's been out of plastic, but whatever, it is the official JV Show Chuck Munk, so it's legit. A couple other people that came with the correct answer this morning, I mean people as I thought would get it, but a few people did. Nicki and Heyward had it. So did Roxy and Newark. What's up? Roxy? What's up? Hope you have a great Thursday. Aaron and San Pablo had it, so did Jenny in San Leandro and our buddy Leanne and Campbell had the correct answer. But outside of those people, those smart groups right there, that was like a really smart group right there, everyone else like what ps Yeah? Some people didn't say, Pax.
Speaker 2: You know what. The good news is tomorrow you have another chance to play, and hopefully when do this every morning at seven.
Speaker 1: O five the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, let's.
Speaker 2: Go to the phones. Wealtheny for nine.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 3: This is Ryan.
Speaker 2: Let Graham thinks he's from there.
Speaker 3: I was born there soever I can wrap it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to pick one. So I'm close to you.
Speaker 3: Man there you okay?
Speaker 2: So this is the JB show up. Nope, game Ryan on the line. You got tickets for Katy Perry. Okay, got it? Well it's on the line. That's what I said. I'm going to do is get you three out of four trivia questions correct.
Speaker 3: Are you ready? Yeap?
Speaker 2: Question number one, Finish the name of the world's most famous ground hog, Punks the tawny Blank.
Speaker 8: Do you say that again?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 2: Finish the name of the world's most famous groundhog. We've all heard of him, we all know him. His name is Punks the tawny blank. What's his name?
Speaker 3: Tough word to google because like, how do you spell it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good luck?
Speaker 3: Hog Punks, the Tony Phil, Punks, the tany Phill. He is the most famous man. Wait every year on Groundhog Day to see if this little furry road and sees his shadow or not.
Speaker 2: You never heard of billunic Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. You should rephrase that question finished. The name of the world's most famous real ground pack was a hedgehog. By the way, yeah, groundhog punks.
Speaker 2: Any I'm trying to trick us over here.
Speaker 3: All right. Question number two, if a basketball player takes more than two steps without the ball being dribbled, what violation have they committed? Travel? That's right, traveling, although in the NBA they get three or four steps.
Speaker 2: Now across the court. No one says anything. Yeah, all right. Question number three, If a woman has a hysterectomy, what are doctors removing?
Speaker 3: Is that they helps make them less hysterical?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: Wow, isn't that why it's named that?
Speaker 2: So we're all hysterical?
Speaker 3: Well, we're all crazy. I think that doctors in the early day.
Speaker 2: I think that's your judgment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mind moving on, Moving on, You need this question to win the game. Question number four, Snap, Crackle, and Pop are the cartoon mascots for what kind of cereal rispy? Come back there?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 3: Come back.
Speaker 4: You just got two tickets to see Katie Perry.
Speaker 5: She's going to be at the Chase Center. And this is happening in July. Tickets haven't even gone on so yet they go on. So tomorrow ten am.
Speaker 4: But you just got two tickets.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, right, thank you so much for being on. Thank you guys, You're very welcome.
Speaker 3: Hi. He wants to say hi to everyone. Thanks for listening to our show. Love you.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm a great day at school.
Speaker 3: I'm Ryan.
Speaker 2: Hang on there, Graham.
Speaker 3: We got some shouts we do. Moms and my DMS, moms and my dms. You know, that's what my kids go around the house now saying mom's and my dear moms and my DMS moms and.
Speaker 2: What my kids say. They sing the accident guys song.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that song. That's a great song. Anyways, moms being my DMS. What's up kids? If you're on your on your way to school? Be good today? All right? Mom sliding your DMS because dad failed yesterday? Do better? Dad? Can you please do a birthday shout for our little princess Genevieve. She's our bubbly, sassy five year old. She doesn't understand anything you guys talk about, but she loves listening to Ariana Grande and Sabrina Carpenter and we love you, Genevieve. We hope you have a wicked fifth birthday. Love Mommy, add Athena, Jackson and Kenzo. So happy happy birthday, jennebe Boo. Another one here, Hig Graham, could you please do a shout out to amazing son and mar He's turning nine on Thursday. We've been listening to the JV Show since before he was born, and we listened every morning on the way to school. He's the sweetest and most clever little boy. A shout out and a would make his whole day. We love him so much and wish him the best day from mom, Dad and brothers. Idn and are now so happy. Happy birthday and Mar. I hope you have a great day. That's true. Another one here, Hey Graham, I hope you give a shout out for Rebecca and I today we celebrate our four year anniversary. Thank you, honey for everything you do. Is he saying that to me? Thank you honey, I do everything I do? Oh to his to Rebecca congres and that's from Stevens. So happy four year anniversary you guys. That's a bit of a milestone. Yeah so far. Maybe not Another one here, hey Graham, slid into your DMS to wish my finance Britney Castillo a happy twenty sixth birthday, and that's from Edgard, So happy birthday. I think he met fiance. Well yeah, that's what he wrote. Happy birthday, Brittany Castilloa. How I hope you enjoy your finances. Use the fun Hottest.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the latest talk online about Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni will blow your mind.
Speaker 3: I'm prepared. This is a good drama that never and it goes on and on. My friend, Yeah, this is just gets There's a new revelation each.
Speaker 2: And every day, every day, and there's so much to talk about today. So, as you know, Blake and Justin are the stars of It ends with Us. Justin is also the director and Blake had a producer title. As you know, they are both suing each other after Blake accused Justin of sexual harassment. And now today you know there's all these quote leaked messages surfacing online that supposedly show like a flirty relationship. Apparently they would text each other all the time. Here's one text from Justin read I'm not going to tell you that you were amazing because you tease me for being so sentimental, but you were amazing today. And then Blake responds, thank you. I'm just a ballbuster, but it means a lot to me. You were terrific. I'm proud of everything we did today, but really every day they're so weird, they're very weird.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You kind of go back to what Ess said when we were talking about this. I don't know, we've talked about it a lot, but that it was a sort of like a flow, Yeah, a little fling or something was bullying and then someone rejected someone and then it all went south because I you read these and hear these, some of these text messages, and like, you don't just send that. You don't say something like that to your coworker.
Speaker 2: Nope, or is it a setup?
Speaker 3: So listen to this?
Speaker 2: What so justin Baldoni he bought the rights to It ends with us a few years ago. Remember remember before it was a movie, it was a book yep, by Colleen Hoover. So there is a lot of talk online. This, by the way, has not been confirmed. This is the room. This is what everybody is saying. They're saying that when Colleen Hoover solds the rights, there was a morality clause in the contract that stated that she would have the option to get the book rights back and then resell if she wanted to if the owner was accused of something heinous, like sexual harassment or something of that nature.
Speaker 3: And who is.
Speaker 2: Rumored to want the rights to it ends with us Blake's husband, Ryan Reynolds. That way, they could write and produce the sequels because it's like a three book series. So is it possible that Colleen Hoover was in on this and like conspired with Blake to take Justin down so Blake and Ryan could eventually own the rights themselves.
Speaker 3: So you're saying Blake's like kind of building them up. So he crosses over the line and then they go, it's now we own that. And yesterday we played that voice note that he left and he was fully hook line and Sinker bought in because he was talking about getting into her creative sphere and their Jesus all over the place. Yeah, he seemed fully bought in and then pulled the rugout from under. Yeah, and then you have a lot of money that can stand to be gained from this because I read that that movie on a twenty five million dollar production budget and it made over three hundred million dollars money. And then big time.
Speaker 2: When the controversy first started unfolding between Blake and Justin, Colleen was one hundred percent. She's the one who wrote the book. She was one hundred percent team Blake and right. And then when like Justin started firing back with all these you know, receipts and like no this and that, then she like she like backtracked a little bit and she wanted to stay silent. Now her Instagram is deactivated, like she's I think she's scared. Yeah, if she had anything to do with it.
Speaker 5: I don't think that any of them involved thought that Justin Baldoni was going to come back with all of the receipts and was going.
Speaker 4: To save all of this information.
Speaker 5: So maybe Justin did have some sort of suspicion, or maybe some people are saying he went back home he was sharing everything with his wife, and his wife was like, this is how a mean girl acts.
Speaker 4: Save all this information because this is weird.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They thought Ryan and Blake thought Baldoni's over their plane checkers. But he was playing chess too, and this is like just a back and forth chess that's going here, and that.
Speaker 2: You know, the morality clause. All that hasn't been infirmed. That's just the rumor. But so far, so far, I hope it's true because that just makes a story so much juicier.
Speaker 3: I'm bought in. I'm still blown away at the amount of money that this movie, I know, generated on such a small budget, Like that's such a huge win. Can't they just put this behind them and be like, dude, we crushed it at the box.
Speaker 12: Office, right, let's just take another one, very rich off of this.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not good enough for Blake and Ryan. They want to own it. Yeah, I guess all right, Graham, what do you have by.
Speaker 3: The biggest story this morning is that of the American Airlines flight tragedy that happened in Washington, DC last night. The flight had sixty passengers on board four crew members. It collided with an army helicopter that was on a training mission. The three soldiers on board and everybody aboard the plane presumed to be dead. This morning, as the collision happened over the Potomac River. Crews have already switched from a search and rescue operation to a recovery mission, and so far twenty eight bodies have been recovered. They say, twenty to seven of those from the plane, one from that helicopter. Some of the passengers aboard the plane have been confirmed to be a group of figure skaters and coaches that were returning from the recent US National Championships. So the figure skating community grieving the loss of a bunch of their members this morning. This tragedy marks the first major commercial crash in the United States since two thousand and nine. Wow, it feels like these things happen more often than they really do. But two thousand and nine, that's a long run without a major airline crash.
Speaker 5: So much of its happening, and it's we're not even done with January, Jesus.
Speaker 2: I was reading there or some like, uh, some professional athletes or something on the flight not from here, but uh, I honestly like some Russian like ice skaters.
Speaker 3: Remember the part I just said figure.
Speaker 2: Staters were sorry I missing.
Speaker 3: They were returning from the figure skating National Championship. Key two sentences of my story that just presented there about the kids.
Speaker 2: I had to respond universe.
Speaker 3: Or what is happening.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Graham, but yeah I heard there was like some ice skaters on boarding.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that again, Well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: Hey, guys, I just wanted to share my personal opinion. I think it was a little insensitive when you guys are talking about the plane crash and all of the deaths from this morning, and in the same sentence you break into a laugh about something. And I get it that something happened that was funny there at the station, but I think it's going to come across pretty insensitive. You might want to just say you were sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Just my opinion.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you for that. I honestly didn't even consider how that might have come across, So I I do apologize it was taking podcast a little insensitive.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, yeah, what had us laughing there was Selena's utter lack of paying attention to what I saying about the story, and that we're bringing up the exact thing that I had just said about.
Speaker 2: The story, not about what happened.
Speaker 3: Not a humorous no, Right, I can see how that would sound in that way, right, Definitely not a humorous, but I do apologize.
Speaker 2: I mean, we all understand the gravity of what happened, and it is so tragic, so I do apologize.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that. Yeah, and the talkback Mike always open anytime you guys want to weigh in on whatever we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Right, okay, can we go back to the Super Bowl theory that we have talked about previous years.
Speaker 3: The tailor switch?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, this is the theory that the colors of the Super Bowl logo in the past seemed to match the colors of the teams that make it. Okay, remember I remember that right now, twenty twenty two, the colors would the colors were red, orange, and yellow. The Rams and the Bengals were in the Super Bowl, right that that tracked that one tracked. Then the year after that the colors were teal, pink and orange, and then the Eagles and the Chiefs were in.
Speaker 4: It still tracked pink because teal and oren't.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I guess it would be the I would be led to believe that the Miami Dolphins would be that.
Speaker 5: One was the range of a color that could have been maybe.
Speaker 3: Teal green, and then ego. Then we're okay, just a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then it did lose momentum last year because the Ravens failed to make it to the super Bowl, which if they did make it, it would have been the predicted Colors because of the logo, right.
Speaker 3: Because last year, last year was red and purple in the logo, right, and the forty nine Ers. Maybe that we know the forty Nineers played the Chiefs and it was red and red.
Speaker 5: But that brings us to this year before we get to this year.
Speaker 2: If last year wasn't even true, then doesn't that just like that's the entire thing.
Speaker 5: So maybe because everybody was talking about how the Super Bowl is rigged, they were like, Okay.
Speaker 2: We get it, let's pick a different team.
Speaker 3: Just because one year, you know, goes off the mark doesn't mean that something. You know, the Madden Curse. Not every player that's been on the cover of Madden's been cursed, but just most of them. Okay, yeah, that purse is still very real.
Speaker 5: Right, So so then it brings us to this year because the logo that came out is green and.
Speaker 2: Red, and.
Speaker 4: Who is on who is said to be at.
Speaker 2: The super Bowl, The Eagles and the Cheese.
Speaker 3: It's not who's said to be at the super Bowl. The teams that are at the Super Bowls. It's not a rumor. They are there. Oh, set said to be at the.
Speaker 5: Super Bowl, at the super Bowl, and their logo is red and green.
Speaker 4: So are we back on the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Why don't I remember this logo coming out? It came out in.
Speaker 5: February, Yeah, February of last year. Yeah, but I don't remember it coming out either. I never paid attention to either.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we've got to be more on top of when it does come out. Yeah, we can really know if these things are true.
Speaker 5: And then I'm assuming that this upcoming February they'll bring out the one for next year, and then it'll give us a prediction of who's going.
Speaker 4: To make it to the super Bowl or at least some range.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's something here?
Speaker 3: Gram No, I don't think the NFL has scripted like we've We've dove into that storyline heavily. Do I think that in pro sports officials and high ranking people have sought to influence games and have influence games. Yes, I do follow the money in this country and then on this planet, money seems to drive everything. What do you guys think the national perspective is on this Super Bowl? Do you think people want to see the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes win another one? Because like he's, you know, one of the best players, if not the best player in the game. Do people want to see him in the Chiefs succeed? No one? Do you think people want to see the upset? I mean, I don't know if that would be a huge upset, but I guess the Chiefs are favored in this game. Do you think more people on Philadelphia side, despite how you know, obnoxious their fans are.
Speaker 2: I think more people are going for the Eagles just so the Chiefs don't win again.
Speaker 5: And I think a lot of it has to do with just the Chiefs overload that we've had since Taylor Swift started dating Travis.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So she has a huge play like part to play in.
Speaker 3: This because that's I mean, that's what I was getting to. Is it the Taylor Swift effect? Because when Jordan Michael Jordan's going for a three peet with the Chicago Bulls, everybody in the country is like, yes, get it. Jordan's you know, like we seem to be rallying around greatness, where we are actively now hoping that Patrick Mahomes like flops down and like gets flails around like his Kurment voices like, ah, I can't go on, you know, like we're hoping for that, which I think all ties back to Taylor Swift. It does, but I don't know it does. I don't have I have the finger of the on the pulse of the Bay Area sports vibe, which which Raiders fans hate the Chiefs hate the Chiefs, bitter rival and we hate the Chiefs because we've lost to them two times in the Super Bowl in the five years. So we collectively are all rooting against the Chiefs, I believe, But I don't know about the rest of the country.
Speaker 2: I feel like the rest of the country they're over it as well, and I think it is because of Taylor, just the overload, the Kelsey, the Mahomes overload.
Speaker 3: I'm sick of it, not busy.
Speaker 2: We're done.
Speaker 5: I do feel bad for Jason Kelce though, because what if the Eagles do when this this season and he retired last season and he could have just waited it out a little more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he definitely could have played one more year. But then he's also like, no, I get one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Hi, my name is Calex.
Speaker 7: I'm from South City.
Speaker 3: I want to wish you guys a happy Thursday, and I'm on my way to school.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 3: Thank you, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Cal shout out to you an awesome time.
Speaker 14: Good morning, guys. So the super Bowl color thing that was big last year before the Super Bowl last year, twenty twenty four, and because of that, I believe that they changed the colors last year because people were realizing it back in twenty twenty three. So a little behind on this story.
Speaker 3: Ooh, he's saying, Jess, you're a little behind on this story.
Speaker 4: Oh well, this year they track the colors track.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I don't think if we're behind on that story we're talking about. It was obviously the biggest It was the biggest story was the one leading up to last year's Super Bowl because everyone's like, it's going to be the Ravens, we know, and that was like when the NFL conspiracy theory was like at its height. But that doesn't mean that conspiracy theory can't carry over to this year.
Speaker 2: And they want to come back if you missed it. The conspiracy is that when the NFL puts out their logo for the next year, like those colors, those are the teams that are going to be in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, according to.
Speaker 11: The script, good morning is Tier listening faithfully from Fairfield. I just had another Super Bowl conspiracy theory, like Kendrick Lamar's donaingly halftime show, what if he brought Taylor Swift out because they do sing the song bad Blood together where she featured him. Wouldn't that be awesome? But anyways, go Eagles, Go Eagle.
Speaker 3: I hadn't I hadn't thought about that any thoughts on that. What if Taylor Swift made a cameo at the halftime show, that would be the biggest thing that ever happened.
Speaker 2: I think we did talk about what if when Kendrick was announced the headliner. I don't think it's going to happen.
Speaker 4: I don't either.
Speaker 2: I don't think she wants the She needs to be a headliner, not a special guy. Yeah. I don't think she would. She would be a non headliner. But I also think that she knows that fans are sick of her. NFL fans I.
Speaker 3: Think she knows that also does seem almost like there's a conflict of interest when your man is playing in the game, doesn't it? I mean there isn't. That's not a true conflict of interest unless the NFL is scripted, of course, and then it does feel like a bit of a conflict of interest. I don't know, but that would blow everyone's mind that that happened. Where's jewelry?
Speaker 5: What can we do?
Speaker 2: Let me know if this is passing the smell test for you, guys and Graham, I really want your opinion. According to a new study from the Behavioral in Brain Sciences, males care more about being in a relationship than females. Researchers say that it's men that are more desperate for a partner, that men are more likely to experience loneliness after a breakup and are less likely to see the silver lining of the situation, whereas women are like, well, you know, it's for the best after a while, of course, not not immediately after.
Speaker 3: Is this? Uh?
Speaker 2: Does this seem right to you?
Speaker 3: I think there could be some truth to.
Speaker 2: This that men are the needy ones.
Speaker 3: I believe it well, because Selena, we've talked a lot about guys' post breakup behavior before, and it always is the oh, I shouldn't have done that, I wish I had her back, Oh I miss her. My life's not that same without her. And they died, and then they get.
Speaker 12: Her back and they're like, what was I thinking? They go back to cheating or whatever the thing is that they are doing. And so maybe there is some that cycle seems to repeat itself over and over again, and at least some relationships that I've seen, it seems true for a lot of guys.
Speaker 2: And why do women get the bad wrapped up? We're the ones that are like clingy and needy.
Speaker 3: You guys are kidding at the start breakup, you're at the start.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And because we show our emotions more guys.
Speaker 4: I think this is true.
Speaker 5: Guys just don't show it or they don't tell anyone about it.
Speaker 4: They just bottle it all up.
Speaker 2: There is one theory that it's and this is why this part does make sense to me, that men just have so much more to gain from being in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's true.
Speaker 2: I think that's one hundred percent true.
Speaker 5: I also think that women, and this could be wrong or yeah, but I also think women have a lot more hobbies or things that they could occupy their time with that you know, you get you get out of a relationship and you're like, okay, time for my glow up, let me hit the gym, let me go out with friends, let me do all these things.
Speaker 4: Whereas men, it might not be the same exact thing.
Speaker 3: May maybe ladies have a better emotional support system and a group of friends around them. Guys after break up, like you want to go take some shots at the bar, All right, let's go, and you don't really get to talk about your feelings. You just take shots at the bar and then drive home later and cry in a new bird. Of course you're not actually driving. I guess back to what we were saying before. I think it's ladies that are more needy attached at the start, like it's date one and you're already naming our kids like pump. The brakes were like who a little soccer for? You know, like the little clinger vibes. And then at the end, once you once we are in that relationship, then guys are the needier, more sad, lonely ones at the others at the other end of it. That's what I's.
Speaker 2: Actually great news. I'm glad that you guys suffer more.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that we detached. As time goes on and you guys get cleaner.
Speaker 2: That's actually really happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And guys like I can't function without her. I can't even find a fork in my house.
Speaker 2: Where am I going to get my food?
Speaker 4: Where?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, it's a survival thing. Maybe.
Speaker 2: All right, we are going to continue our meeting in the ladies room next here on Wild.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Back to our meeting in.
Speaker 2: The ladies room. I was just telling you about this new study that said men surprisingly are more desperate for a partner. They're the ones that want serious relationships, and they're the ones that experience like severe loneliness after a breakup.
Speaker 6: Good morning, JV Show.
Speaker 11: This is in me, That's what I'm sayurday.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to put my input on the topic you are just talking about. I do think guys are like the ones that are more clinging when ending in a relationship, like they just don't want it to end. Actually, like sixty or old, for eighty percent the divorces are initiated by women. Because I feel like men are just comfortable in the situation they are in and they just would rather not leave and start something all over.
Speaker 11: And I don't know, it's just my opinion by.
Speaker 3: Guys that's true. Divorces initiated by women, that'd be fascinating.
Speaker 2: Report that I'm reading says seventy percent, So it's somewhere somewhere in that region. Hi, guys, about your conversation this morning about girls being needy, That is not.
Speaker 4: True at all.
Speaker 2: We don't necessarily need a man.
Speaker 4: We choose to have a man, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get that, But there are certain biological pressures that I've noticed happening, as in some relationships. Women seem to be clinger and want things is to progress faster at the start, whereas guys are like, we don't have that same pressure to start the family right if having kids is your goal, guys, I don't know. Didn't now Pacino just have a kid at like eighty. It's kind of like we're less on that. We don't ride that. No, I can have kids, that I can have kids at twenty five, I have kids at thirty five, I have kids at forty five.
Speaker 5: You know, because it takes you, guys, forever too mature, right, But I'm just saying there are different what I've observed in a lot of relationships.
Speaker 3: I've seen ladies are more like, this is this is my person, and you almost have to feel like you have to hit your wagon to this person and this is it, and we're gonna get married and we're having the family and it's happening now, whereas guys are like, I don't know, we're cool. Yeah, So I kind of think there are differences at the start. Women are a little needier because there is a little more pressure on the timeline. Guys don't feel that. But then when guys are in the relationship, they're the needy ones when it comes crashing down, if it does. That's what I think. I think we're just super needy at opposite ends of the relationship.
Speaker 2: Graham, You're welcome for even letting you into our meeting. And the ladies, would you like.
Speaker 3: Smells weird here? Yeah? Sure. I wanted to talk about financial infidelity and I want to know if you ladies have committed it, because according to a new poll, forty percent of Americans have admitted to keeping financial secrets from their significant other. Now, the most common Financial infidelity is a person spending more on things than their spouse or partner would be okay with. Is this something that you ladies are guilty of. Maybe you shop too much and you don't really tell your man how much you're spending on the shopping Selena, have you committed any financial infidelity in your relationships?
Speaker 2: I guess I do that, although I'm not like actively trying to hide it. Like he sees the Amazon packages being delivered, you know, it's not a secret. But if he really saw like the dollar amount on everything, I think he'd be like whoa. Or like the door dash, he'd be like, oh, we don't need to be spending that much.
Speaker 3: But I found that bill and I've actually.
Speaker 2: Cut back a lot on the door dash.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, so it's not something that I'm like doing intentionally. It's just like an uh, he's just a little ignorant, I think, to what is really going on. Okay, so you're he just doesn't know.
Speaker 3: Carelessly committing financial infidel Guess she wasn't flirting with me, but I didn't stop it. Ah, sort of one of those situations.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean I think it's a little different, but.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm trying to like it too, things that you would be bad about real infidelity. All right, Jess, have you committed any financial infidelity in your relationship? And then again they say the most common form is spending more than your person would be okay with.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say yes because there's been I mean, we don't live together, so it's not like we're looking at each other's finances that often. But there are months where we're like, Okay, we're gonna save a lot of money this month, We're not gonna go out to eat that much, and we're just on saving mode.
Speaker 4: But then two.
Speaker 3: Seconds later, just is logging on Amazon.
Speaker 5: If I see something cute on Fashionova and I'm like, I just got a text that it's forty percent off, then.
Speaker 3: Hello, it's a steal, losing money if you don't buy it.
Speaker 4: I think you understand.
Speaker 5: So then sometimes if I end up showing up with a new outfam like I already had.
Speaker 2: This, but Graham, what about you? Because I mean, guys are guilty of this too.
Speaker 3: My wife and I both commit financial infidelities, and we know about the other. She turns a blind eye. If there's ever any gambling wager she doesn't ask you know, how much did you bet on that? Or why are you so upset right now because they didn't kick a field goal at the end of the game, and a game of a team you don't even care about. And I turned a blind eye every year when the like Nordstrom anniversary sale or whatever it is that she's obsessed with. I turned a blind eye to that. And the slew of boxes that arrives at the door.
Speaker 2: You're like boxes, they don't even don't even see them.
Speaker 3: I don't see a thing, and she doesn't see a thing. And we both turned a willing blind eye.
Speaker 2: To those things. Everybody does. It works some sort like some now type of this.
Speaker 5: How do you guys feel about the people that go a step further and they order their Amazon packages to their work so that their husband, partner, whatever doesn't see the packages arriving at their house.
Speaker 3: Now, see that leads to me that you are worried about the consequences of your financial infidelity. And in this poll, it says forty five percent of people say financial infidelity is as bad as physical infidelity. No, no, I know, it ain't like if a bunch of boxes around my doorstep it's better than my wife smashing the ups driver that just delivered them, like a thousand times better, like a million times better. Trust me. We can move on from some credit card debt. I can't move on from that other thing.
Speaker 2: Who is like, oh my god, you ordered something from she and we're done work accounts?
Speaker 3: How dare you we're through? Yeah? No, I don't see that. I don't see that happening. Twenty seven Twenty seven percent of people say they keep a separate account than they're significant other.
Speaker 2: For any reason to to spend a lot.
Speaker 3: Didn't say, but I would assume that that's where these where everything that's arriving to the house is getting charged from.
Speaker 5: I think it's healthy to do that, though, to keep separate accounts and then one joint one.
Speaker 3: You want to have that we're all separate accounts in my house. Actually we have one, but only wasn't by choice. We had to get one when we when we sold our last house, they said we can't deposit the money into just one person's accounts, so we had to make one, otherwise we would be still separate accounts.
Speaker 10: Gottest things, it's all the stuff you need to know, the music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 5: And trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: So Rihanna was in court yesterday to support acep Rocky. I told you yesterday morning that she would be there at least that was that was the rumor to support her man and had prosecutors a little bit worried because Hey, a big star like that just sitting in the gallery with all the regular people. I mean, that can have an effect on the jury.
Speaker 3: Big distraction, big distraction, possible influencing effect.
Speaker 2: Yup, and she was there. If you don't know acep Rocky, he is being charged or he's being Yeah, he's being charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a semi audit automatic firearm. And yesterday Rihanna was there. And now we did talk about what she would possibly wear.
Speaker 3: To the courtroom. I've seen pictures.
Speaker 2: I've seen pictures and covered up head to toe black coat. Under the black coat like a dark green outfit, but it went from her neck down to her feet. Glasses, you know, it's just obviously shades, Yeah, not in the shades like glasses, glasses to make her look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, like spectacles. Yes, oh yes, nobody calls them that.
Speaker 2: And you guys thought she was gonna be more glammed up because she's Rihanna.
Speaker 1: This is courts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I thought she would show up in like a suit, which would be appropriate for the place, but in like, but a red suit, because it's really a red suit decor cat.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought it'd be something more loud. I was and locked up.
Speaker 4: On that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't anything that we're used to seeing Rihanna ware, I'll put it like that. But she was there sitting in between acep Ruckie's mom and his sister front row in the gallery. Brandy Glanville is gonna finally get some help thanks to doctor Terry dubro. So doctor Terry Dubrow he's one of the doctors from Botched. And if you're wondering, well, what's wrong with Brandy Glanville, nobody knows. And that's the problem. She's suffering from some mystery illness. Remember we saw pictures of her recently and her face is like disfigured. I guess one doctor told her that maybe some kind of parasite has been like eating away at her face. But we don't really know if that's the case. So what doctor Terry dubro is gonna do is do some tissue sampling, which will hopefully get to the bottom of things. And then, because I mean he's great at what he does, plastic surgery and you know all that stuff, he's gonna try to get her face look into, you know, back to what she wants it to look like.
Speaker 3: Guy loves the spotlight. He does loves it. I see him on Real Housewives. His wife, Heather is on the Real Housewives of Orange County. I believe my wife makes me watch it. Of course, yeah, bought into the I find that. I find him and his wife just utterly repulsive.
Speaker 2: Really, I never watched that show, but I did used to watch Botch Dolt.
Speaker 3: They are just uber beyond wealthy, and I find them just so just holier than now. And they just have oh well, we just we spent eight years building this house, but they we're just gonna turn around sell it for sixty five million dollars. It's just shut up. Wow, They're very unrelatable because they are so so beyond wealthy.
Speaker 2: Wow, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? A lot of very heavy news this morning with the plane crash and then news coming out about two shorts brother here locally. So let's do something a little lighter. Actually, this story is kind of heavy too, but just in sort of a different way. Doctors say a man in Florida who was eating six to nine pounds of butter and cheese a day as part of his carnivore diet that he learned about on the internet, he actually developed what they call cholesterol hands. This guy ate nothing, listen to this, no carbs, nothing, He just ate butter, cheese, and hamburgers every day for eight months. And he said at first he felt great. He lost weight, he became more energetic, he had more mental clarity. Everything was good. This internet diet was really working. That's a lot of butter, a lot of butter and six to nine pounds. But he says after eight months he started developing yellow lesions on his eyelids. Over the next month, the yellow lesions appeared on the palms of his hands, and the soles of his feet and his elbows. And he went to doctors and they're like, uh, those are basically pockets of cholesterol. Your body cannot digest any more cholesterol. You have cholesterol hands and feet. It started building up in there. It's part of a very rare condition that affects less than one percent of patients with high cholesterol. So it's very rare. But your body's just like, I don't know what to do with all this cholesterol. I don't know what to do with it, so I'm gonna start storing it in weird spots like your hands, your feet, and your eyelids. So little warning out there if you're thinking about this in this new year, I gotta get in shape. Let me try that carnivore diet. I love butter and cheese. This is so gral, but you will literally start turning into it.
Speaker 2: If you need. You fear a lot.
Speaker 3: You've been worn. You do not want cholesterol hands.
Speaker 5: I do not.
Speaker 2: All right, We thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So we've been talking about only Van star Lily Phillips. She's the one that was planning to hook up at a thousand guys in twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: It's a lofty goal, a noble goal.
Speaker 2: Let me know if this is a passing your smell test, Graham.
Speaker 3: I don't want to smell any part of that, not even one whiff, So we already.
Speaker 2: Know that she's going to have to like rethink her plan anyways, because that record was broken by somebody else, Bonnie Blue I think her name, was a.
Speaker 3: Much shorter amount of time.
Speaker 2: Twelve hours, yeah, one fifty seven guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, and so this other one, when is she planning on completing this?
Speaker 2: So she was going to do that, Lily Phillips, she was going to do it this month, ohk. And apparently from what I'm what I'm reading, she was supposed to do this this past weekend. She was in Vegas for the av N Awards, which is like you know, the Adults Star Awards if you didn't know. But she says that she got detained at the Vegas airport after authorities recognized her and told her that if she went through with you know, her work, the plan to do a thousand guys and twenty four hours, that she would never step foot step foot on US soil. Again, she's from the UK, So.
Speaker 3: The dude working the TSA baggage thing is like, hang on a second, man, I'm going to just step out of line. Hey, are you that one lady that's about to try to break down.
Speaker 2: Do you think that act actually happened or does she get scared because somebody else already broke the record and did it better.
Speaker 3: I think she had to rethink her entire plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how does That's what I'm thinking?
Speaker 3: How does that? And how is that a violation of somebody? So she's not a citizen here, I don't think so okay, but so, but how is that a violation.
Speaker 2: Of I don't know that it is.
Speaker 3: You're visiting rights, like anybody could go to Vegas and do that on a weekend, right, I.
Speaker 2: Think they do. That's what happens in.
Speaker 3: Me, not a thousand You never know?
Speaker 5: Do we know if this convention was held at a specific hotel so that I don't stay there when.
Speaker 3: I go into March. I mean those places have like a thousand rooms. But even then I'm not playing that kind of roulette to right know that I wind up on that same mattress, Like are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: But all they do is change that one little flimsy bottom sheet. Uh so gross. When I think about that a lot. When staying at a hotel.
Speaker 2: I always carry Vegas one.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what is separating me between everything? That's happened on this before. And it is one tiny, little thin fitted sheet, one little tiny fitted sheet, that is it.
Speaker 5: I literally wrap my I take a very thin blanket, wrap myself around it, and don't let my body.
Speaker 2: Touch the rest of the show.
Speaker 5: You have a white you know why you're blanket touching that either, Yeah, but I rather the blanket touch it then, because then I could just watch that then.
Speaker 4: I mean, I could watch my own body, but it just feels dirtier.
Speaker 3: We all love diving into that really comfortable hotel room bed. There's nothing better. You're just like, oh, this is the best and vacation and all the best sleep, and the room's nice and dark and quiet, and you stretch out in this big bed and then you think about what happens.
Speaker 2: That's why I just don't think about it.
Speaker 3: Lily Thomas, what's her name, Lily Phillips, Lily Phillips was here, Lily Phillips was here. And this mattress has been destroyed. If it's memory foam, it remembers all one thousand. What's gotta be more than a thousand or eight thousands?
Speaker 2: Aren't you the same thing? Aren't you also tainting the mattress.
Speaker 3: Right, and then yeah, maybe you're at it. You're you're the one contributed to the next person's restless nice sleep, restless night sleep. Like it's a vicious cycle. I'm bringing asleep. I'm packing a sleeping bag from now on and in my own pillow.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine