Speaker 1: One of the top people in his current administration is Descent, a Sodomite, and Trump is using him to bring the tariffs about on the world.
Speaker 2: Trump's not evil, but he also is not a Christian.
Speaker 1: So far so proceeding with this, we've seen that he has the boat, that he has the white horse imagery, that he was introduced in a manner of speaking in his current term with thunder, and then it says a crown was given to him. Now a lot of people look at that doc and they think that we're talking about a royal crown, having no understanding that the Greek text is not talking about a royal crown. It's a completely different kind of crown. It's talking about a stephanos in Greek, which is a victor's crown or wreath, So it's not a royal crown at all. And in fact, it can also be a victor's medal or medallion. And what it historically was typically was the kind of a wreath that you'd get as the victor in a Roman or a Greek game, you know, or a medal like a Nobel peace price. The Nobel peace price is a stephanos. Literally that is the kind of crown that has been talked about here.
Speaker 3: The disclaimer to the Pharisees and Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and.
Speaker 2: Grow, not what we want.
Speaker 3: If you are looking for an echo chamber, you were listener Discrestion's ads.
Speaker 2: Did you talk about extreme.
Speaker 1: Ledge?
Speaker 4: We were guilty from the super They don't fear the questions, they.
Speaker 2: Fear the.
Speaker 4: Sock.
Speaker 2: They come, thank you the cosy. But on shows what.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out that glass because we're about to feel it up. Welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always in lightning. I am your host, Doc Brown, and here we'd like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Well, hey, guys, if you're knew to the channel, welcome to the Hero's Journey. Be sure to hit that like button and don't forget to smash that subscribe button. And while I have your attention, guys, be sure to check out this banner down below with all of our social medias at their various platforms, that.
Speaker 5: Would be much much appreciated.
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, and forgive me because I cannot remember who it was, but I had a listener of the show reach out in the comments section and suggested this person that I reach out to them have them on the show. So I got to digging them up through YouTube and seeing some of their stuff and what they were talking about. And this man was a definite good fit for this show. He loves talking about the things that we love to talk about. So I'd like to welcome to the show for the first time and hopefully the first of many, Tim Colem. Tim, thank you for coming on hanging.
Speaker 5: Out with us to day.
Speaker 2: Brother. Oh glad to be with you. Doc. You have a good nick name.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, you said we have that in common, don't we do.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, Tim, For those that's not been exposed to you, your content, the things that you talk about, just introduce yourself to the listeners. Give a little background, what you do, what things as you're into. Just kind of give everybody a feel for who Tim is.
Speaker 1: So Fox, as they shared with Doc, I could go for hours and hours on any one of the topics that we're going to discuss today.
Speaker 2: SA I'll go into a brief overview on those.
Speaker 1: Briefly, my background this for me all began in terms of my writing in nineteen eighty seven when I was a cadet at the Air Force Academy, and I asked God, being a relatively new believer for less than a year at that point, to show me who in what was being spoken of in Revelation thirteen, the strange imagery of the first beast at Chmeric hybrid that we'll see in scripture here In a moment, I asked God to show me who in what was being spoken of in that chapter, because I had already concluded from the reading that I had done in scripture that everything in scripture was literally true. And so I couldn't understand this thing because it doesn't exist in nature, never seen the symbolism or a statue like it, or that sort of thing, And I thought, well, it would be some sort of genetically engineered hybrid that exists, or is there something more to it?
Speaker 2: What exactly is this and how does it represent a man?
Speaker 1: So God answered that question, and within a month of that time, I had the core hard evidence that led to my book The Anti Christ and a Cup of Tea, which I began to research and write while at the Academy in nineteen eighty seven, and then first edition was actually published in nineteen ninety eight and twenty twenty four. A couple of years ago, the massively updated second edition, which is subtitled Charles Prince of Wales came out. My publisher is Prophecias. I don't want you folks to miss that, because after you hear some of these things.
Speaker 2: You're definitely going to want to check out the books.
Speaker 1: There's massively more information those than I could possibly ever share and interviews or that kind of thing, but you'll have enough to certainly interest you today. So this is the book, the twenty twenty four second edition that I'm showing on the screen. But let's dive into the scripture and some of the symbolism, and so we're going to talk about multiple topics today. This is only the first and every one of them is going to be hard hitting in only a few minutes each.
Speaker 2: So if you want to know more in the.
Speaker 1: Interim until I do more interviews with Doc, go to my YouTube channel which is author Tim Cohen Au t h R.
Speaker 2: Tim go to the videos.
Speaker 1: Tabs here on YouTube and you can pull up interviews on individual topics that go into more depth.
Speaker 2: But again, even these.
Speaker 1: Are barely scratching the surface of what's in my books and in my coming books. And I have two books that are out in the not too distant future, I'll have three multi volume series and about forty books that are out, each of which took more than a decade to write in general on average. So massive amount of stuff coming from me in short order.
Speaker 2: And today we're going to overview some of that.
Speaker 1: So that said, Doc, I'll go ahead and dive into a Revelation thirteen if that's right.
Speaker 5: With you, Yeah, go ahead, man, lead us away, okay.
Speaker 1: Verses two to three towards the beginning of that chapter, Revelation thirteen, and the chapter talks about two beasts. The first is a beast and to see the second to beast from the land. The latter one is typically understood by Christian theologians to be the false prophet. This first one is generally understood to be the Antichrist or the top dog Antichrist in a manner of speaking of all Antichrist of all history and all scripture, all prophecy.
Speaker 2: All time, and.
Speaker 1: That is the one we're going to address right now, the first beast. So verse two, it says, quote, now, the beast which I saw was like a leopard.
Speaker 2: His feet were like the feet of a bear.
Speaker 1: In his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, throne, and great authority. That imagery doesn't exist in nature, certainly, the first part of that, And that's what I was asking God about to explain that to me. And that dragon, by the way, in the prior chapter Revelation chapter twelve, is identified as a fiery red dragon, and as Satan himself, and as the serpent who deceived Eve in the garden of Eden. So that stated, the end of this chapter gives us a test to identify this beast, and it gives us some additional information on this strange first beast, the one out of the sea. It says, here's wisdom, Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast that's the one that I was just referencing, for it is the number of a man. So that beast is actually a human being, a man. His number is six hundred and sixty six. So people have tried down through the sentries to present individuals who seem to be evil, as this person tried to contrive or invent numbering systems to show that their name calculates to six hundred and sixty six, or this sort of thing.
Speaker 2: All of those efforts without exception.
Speaker 1: Until my own in this book the Anti Christ and a Cup of Tea, and one other individual who was involved early on in turning me on to some of this information. All of those individuals had been incorrect because they have not approached it biblically. In other words, the the first thing you have to know is that this imagery of that strange beast to feel like a bare body, like a leopard mothic lion to whom the dragon Satan gives his power, throne and great authority, that beast represents a man. And if that man who you're looking at doesn't have that imagery associated with him, you cannot legitimately even do the calculation. And whatever you acquire or obtain in terms of the calculation is biblically meaningless. It has no meaning, no bearing, no weight whatsoever. It's a misidentification. In other words, So the first thing is the imagery has to be associated with a person in question. The second thing is the number six hundred and sixty six. The system for doing the calculation is actually provided in the Greek text of Revelation thirteen eighteen. Very few people know that.
Speaker 2: It's not written in the form of Greek words like six, one hundred and sixty six, that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: It's written as one letter for six hundred and second letter for six, in a third letter for six. And it actually identifies and uses the Kabbalic numbering system. That's what it's called today, but it's actually the ancient Biblical numbering system. And it was transferred sequentially historically from Hebrew to Greek and then expanded to include five hundred through nine hundred. So Greek has more characters than the number of hieroglyphs in Hebrews. The Hebrew cuts it off at the number four hundred because Hebrew only has twenty two glyphs. Greek goes beyond that, and so they expanded Greek the system to include five hundred through nine hundred, and it's the Greek version of the system here that's employed to specify six hundred and sixty six.
Speaker 2: But we know a few things from that.
Speaker 1: One is it's sequential, so we can apply it sequentially to any Latin language and calculate the value of names or words natively in those languages, with no tampering, no transliteration, no translation.
Speaker 2: In other words, we.
Speaker 1: Can also go with the original Hebrew numbering system, which cuts off at four hundred. As it turns out, you cannot actually use the Greek language stock to do calculations, which is very strange for names. In other words, you're forced to use either the original system that was transferred to quentally to Greek, or to use the system per the precedent in Greek to calculate the names of values or words in other languages. The reason you cannot do it in Greek.
Speaker 2: Is because Greek the order of the letters.
Speaker 1: Changes depending on whether you're using upper or lower case, something that is not true for example of English. So in other words, if you change the case of any letter, you actually change the calculation within Greek.
Speaker 2: Pardon me, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: So the title Charles, Prince of Wales, who we're talking about right now, calculates to exactly six hundred and sixty six. As a show in my book The Anti Christ and a Cup of Tea in both English, as you transfer the system sequentially, and also in Hebrews and the Sekh Charles m Wales, the exact same title as it's given in the modern Israeli press also calculates exactly six hundred and sixty six on the ancient biblical numbering system, something that is not possible.
Speaker 2: Statistically, but it is a fact.
Speaker 1: So let me share a different screen and I'll show briefly the calculation itself.
Speaker 2: Just take me a moment here to bring it. Now.
Speaker 4: Is this the same as jamatria or is this a system something different from that?
Speaker 2: It is the biblical jubatria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you typically call Jumatria comes out of Cabbalism, which is an occult thing, really, in occult version of quote unquoe Judaism. But the system itself predates any of that, and is the ancient biblical numbering system itself.
Speaker 2: All right, seeing this now? Yes, all right?
Speaker 1: So the middle column is Prince Charles of Wales exactly six hundred and sixty six.
Speaker 2: The latter call him.
Speaker 1: The third one is Naseikh Charles m Wales, and Hebrew also exactly six hundred and sixty six. It's the same title, one English, one Hebrew. Now people might say, well, he's King Charles the Third now right, However, he remains forever the twenty first Prince of Wales.
Speaker 2: That does not change even though he's king.
Speaker 1: And additionally, his heralic achievement as Prince of Wales, which is that actual imagery of Revelation thirteen that I read, which I'm gonna show next, does not change. He retains that heralic achievement forever as the twenty first Prince of Wales. What happened as king is that he received a new title and also he received some new herolic achievements or coats of arms. They're just in addition to what he had before. In other words, yeah, and let me show also that with me too.
Speaker 4: Is that put that painting that was kind of going viral there, we don't know, maybe a year ago, maybe a little longer, but that one he unveiled with him with all the red blood splatter everywhere, and it was just weird anyway. But then when they mirrored image that you had that Baphomet goat in the background.
Speaker 5: That was that was wild to say the least.
Speaker 1: Well, it looked like it was painted in blood and like his flesh was rotting, didn't it. Some other things about that is he had the Monarch butterfly paste placed over his shoulder to intimate death and resurrection. But it also ties in with this idea of cameric hybrids because of some of the stuff that's happened with comic strips, and like a Monarch television series, it relates to Kaiju or ancient titans, that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: That's a whole other.
Speaker 1: Discussion, and we can briefly touch on that when we go into the issue of non trust your life. And then additionally, you notice on that portrait that his arms are crossed in an unusual way, and that's actually intentionally to mimic the shroud of turn.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't realize that.
Speaker 1: And then, you know, people looked at that when it was mirrored and inverted, they said, what is this Charles ruling you know, Hell for the devil?
Speaker 2: Is that what? It's portraying him as the ruler of Hell.
Speaker 1: But the coloration of his flesh is significant because he is the fourth horseman of the Apocalypse, and we're going to come back to that. The fourth horse you know, a lot of English translations have it as pale or pale green, you know, for the translation in Revelation six the four Seal, But the literal meaning of chlorus, which is the Greek word, is pale green gray, and it's actually the color of rotting him in flesh or rotting flesh in general.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, but I point that out because that's the exact coloration of him in that official portrait, and he unveiled it, he worked with the artist. It's not like a thing on that portrait was a surprise to him. It was exactly what he wanted. So why would he portray himself in such a satanic and demonic way?
Speaker 2: And why would it look like a blood red.
Speaker 1: And flaming background, right, and then had these other symbols portraying in effect death and resurrection.
Speaker 2: What's he trying to say to the world. But we can come back to that further.
Speaker 1: Let me just show one thing on the calculation before I go into the imagery here.
Speaker 2: I'm going to share one other thing here, and.
Speaker 1: I apologize folks, the system is a little bit slow. It takes a minute to actually share things after a press the buttons.
Speaker 5: But we can cut out all the dead space too.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So this is the actual Greek text for six hundred and sixty first letter, second letter, third. This is six hundred in the Greek, sixty in the Greek, and six in the Greek on this system. So you'll see here, Well, the Greek isn't being shown here.
Speaker 2: Let me go back to the first page. This is the first page of.
Speaker 1: The nineteen ninety eight first edition of The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea. So you'll notice on this one here's the character for six hundred right here that I'm circling with my mouse.
Speaker 2: Right here. Can you see that? All right?
Speaker 1: And then here's the character for sixty, and here is the one for six in Greek.
Speaker 2: Do you see that? Okay? Doc?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, see sorry Mike was muted.
Speaker 2: Oh, no problems. I want to make sure that you're catching it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So here we have the original Greek system to the right, the Hebrew sequentially, so it goes one through nine, ten through ninety one, four hundred and Hebrew and it cuts off there, and.
Speaker 2: Then it was expanded in Greek to include five hundred through nine hundred right.
Speaker 1: Here, and the title Charles Prince of Wales in both languages, and doesn't matter how you sequence the words right, but a totally different combination of letters between English and Hebrew, and in both cases exactly six hundred and sixty six on the same title. That is mathematically impossible, and even one language, let alone two side by side. So that's a pretty strong indicator of who Charles is. And now let's look at his heralic achievement as Prince of Wales. So I'll show the cover of the the first edition of The Antichristis Company, and folks, you'll see the first edition out there is absolutely not the one that you want to get and read, and I'll explain why. But I'm going to show the cover of that book here in a moment, and i'll explain why I'm showing this one first.
Speaker 2: When you see it.
Speaker 1: The region don't want to get and read that one is it's about half as much content as the twenty twenty four edition, which is massive.
Speaker 2: Will be updated.
Speaker 1: And a lot of things occurred between the first and second editions that strengthened the evidence, not that it wasn't already unassailable proof and the first edition it was. And now there was the name calculation in this imagery that you're now seeing on your screen is quite literally the only thing that you need to prove the identity of the Antichrist biblically. You need nothing more. But after this, scripturally, there's much more that happened, and we'll come back to that, such as the idol that's going to be placed on the temple mount that was actually created to Charles and publicly present it to him in the early two thousand and so years after the first edition this book was published. There are a lot of things, not just one, including that portrait that Doc's talking about.
Speaker 2: A lot of things have occurred.
Speaker 1: Between nineteen ninety eight when this was published and then twenty twenty four when the second edition was published.
Speaker 2: So what you want for sure is the twenty twenty four edition.
Speaker 1: We get to read that if you want to read it, and the only place to get that, in fact is Prophecious in print, only source for it in the world. So, and if you try to buy this one year and you'll spend it is I'm going to come back to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you try to buy this one though, the first edition.
Speaker 1: That you're looking at here, and it's kind of a it's not a high resolution graphic of it, but it's good enough for our purposes here.
Speaker 2: If you try to buy this, you could spend hundreds of dollars for it. It's a collector's item and it's out of print, so I would not do that.
Speaker 1: Get the twenty twenty four edition instead, much more affordable and far up, very much updated. So I'm sure this for a reason. Though you'll notice the unicorn of this right here. The horses in Revelation chapter six. The Greek word allows for a regular horse, a unicorn, or a pegasus, any of the three, and in this case the fourth horse of the horse of the fourth seal, I should say, the fourth horseman is actually this unicorn that you're looking at, and it has human eyes. This is the little horn of the eyes of a man of Daniel chapter seven, who rules for three and a half years. So in Daniel chapter seven, the Antichrist is described as a little horn having human eyes, who rules for three and a half years preceding Christ's return over global government. And in Revelation thirteen you get completely different imagery. That first beast that I quoted, which is this beast over here on the left hand side, which is really the right hand side in Heroldge. In other words, they're both on this heraldic achievement, and they both represent Charles as Prince of Wales, and he is still the twenty first Prince of Whales.
Speaker 2: So he is the little horn in the eyes of man.
Speaker 1: He also is the beast with feet like a bear, body like a leopard, health like the mouth of a lion.
Speaker 2: And the key thing here is.
Speaker 1: It says likelike like in Revelation thirteen. It does not say that it's actually the feet of a bear, actually the body of a leopard, actually the mouth of lion. In other words, when we see this thing, this chmeric beast, it reminds us of those things. So the body, for example, is slender relative to a lion. It's slender like that of a leopard. Right, the feet are exaggerated like that of a bear. But there's actually graven versions of this that were shown at as July nineteen sixty nine investors Prince of Wales, which was the most widely viewed event in the history of the world at the time doc only rivaled by the US landing on the Moon in the same month. Yet at his investiture is the first time the public ever saw the symbol here that is on the screen Charles Heraldic achievement as the twenty first Prince of Wales.
Speaker 2: It is unique to him under international law and meaning.
Speaker 1: No one has ever had this symbolism other than him, including his sons, and no one ever could have this symbolism other than him, and he was not involved.
Speaker 2: In creating it.
Speaker 1: This was created under the Garter Herald King and the College of Heraldry in London, who are the most powerful body of heralds in the world, and they're international laws that pertained to heraldry, so they couldn't just make this up. They took symbols from elizabeth Seconds Heraldic achievement, that's what this is called. People call it the cut of arms, but more formally it's called a heraldic achievement, and they took some symbols from Prince Philip's Earralic achievement, and then they took and added some unique symbols like the red dragon here, and they combined it to make it a unique heraldic achievement under international law to Charles forever. So going through the symbolism just briefly, you'll notice the color of this unicorn which is why I wanted to show it from the first edition. Here you'll see it's pale green gray. Right, it's not white, and it's not gray. It's the color of brought hidden flesh. Actually very similar to that to Charles that he unveiled as king his first official portrait, except that this being the official heraldic achievement for him as the twenty first Prince of Wales. The unicorn does not look like it's deathly, like it's dying yet. Right the chain here is bound to what's called a compartment that's encapsulating and circling the red dragon, and you'll notice the dragon is isolated.
Speaker 2: It's not touching the rim or anything else. Right here.
Speaker 1: There is a version of this, the second most prominent version that I show inside the book, both editions, where the unicorn is lifting its cliff right here at the base, the red dragon is touching the compartment. The unicorn is rearing back, and it takes on a deathly appearance like it's starving to death, and it looks very nasty and mean, and it also has human eyes.
Speaker 2: That's that other version.
Speaker 1: Now, Charles, when he visits the United States, do you know what his code name is have you ever heard of this? With for example, ours secret service, His code name is unicorn. That's literally what they call him. And in Daniel chapter seven in the Old Testament, when it was talking about a little horn having human eyes, it was talking about a unicorn with human eyes and context. And the Babylonians, like the Assyrians, both used unicorns and lions in their case, and sometimes they added a serpent or dragon to it for their seals.
Speaker 2: So I addressed that also in this book. So the layout here that you see on this.
Speaker 1: British Royal coat of arms where Charles is the twenty first Prince of Wales, is actually modeled after the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian religious seals, something I document in the book.
Speaker 2: But Charles is literally the little horn of the eyes of man.
Speaker 1: And the other difference to the version that I show inside the book is that the chain is not bound here to this compartment.
Speaker 2: It's loosed.
Speaker 1: In heraldry, this chain is literally called a restrainer. In other words, the precise language of Second Theslonians chapter two that talks about the restrainer being loosed, So that is a future event when he is possessed by the devil in Second Thesalonians chapter two, and sits in the Temple of God, showing himself that he has got When I get to the statue in a moment, i'll explain how that works, but how it literally works, in other words, in the future.
Speaker 2: But there is symbolism.
Speaker 1: This is occult artwork that's meant in the occult realm to portray the future. It's part of what the heraldists do. They are occultists, they are pagans. And then of course this is a literal beast of feet, like a bare body, like a leopard, mouth, like a lion on the left hand side, instead of the normal lion for England, or lion leopard for England. And the grave inversions that I had begun to mention at caroen Arvon Castle when he was invested as Prince of Wales, the feet of those which were hung over the entrances to the castle itself, a large open air castle, caren Arvon Castle in Wales, the feet of those actually are bear's claws, And so I show that in the twenty twenty four second edition of the book as well from nineteen sixty nine. So just briefly covering this, and there's vastly more that I'm not going to get to here, folks, just to do to limitations of time. This is introductory. You know, there's a whole lot more in the book. Even if I could get to things for hours here, there's a lot more in the book. So you'll notice this three pronged thing around the necks of these beasts here, Doc, it's around the neck of the unicorn right here, it's around the neck of the red dragon here, it's around the neck of the line leopard bear beast here and here, And this is the same beast, just in two different portrayals, you know, at the top above the helm and to the left here and then it's around the neck of the overall Heraldic achievement. And this is the head here in the center of the overall Heraldic achievement. So it's a corporate beast in heraldry, and it's looking at you from the perspective of the beast. So the heralds view this as spiritually living and spiritually living in a metaphysical.
Speaker 2: Sense, evil wicked sense. But I point this out because this is the label of the eldest son. What it is telling us in heraldry.
Speaker 1: This three pronged thing here that looks like three horns plucked up by the roots.
Speaker 2: In a manner.
Speaker 1: Speaking, it's telling us that the little horn of the eyes of a man is Charles. That the lion, leopard bare beast is Charles. That the red dragon, which represents Satan biblically, is Charles, or will become Charles. In other words, he'll be possessed by the devil. And it is telling us that the corporate beast with this sovereign helm, this is called the sovereign helm, is Charles. The whole thing, in other words, represents Charles. Even though normally this would be the lion for England, this would be the unicorn for Scotland, this would be the red dragon for Wales. Adopted in nineteen fifty three. Is Whales national symbol. This by the way in the center, and I'll show a better version of in the moment. Is a lion is the red lion of Scotland. It's not a dragon. People confuse that. And then the harppier represents Ireland. So you're talking about the coronations in other words, of the United Kingdom, and you've got ten lion leopard bear beasts here that represent the ten rulers that are going to be under Charles as the Antichrist in the future. That's what they actually represent. But in heraldry six are on the shield, the Royal Shield of England, and they represent the offspring in a manner of speaking of the United Kingdom historically. There are four more on the shield of Whales here in the center, so you get ten total for Charles as the twenty first Prince of Wales. So without further ado, I'll just say one more thing about this. You see these three Ostrich feathers right here at the base.
Speaker 2: And actually I'm going to go to the twenty twenty four edition, which is Sharper.
Speaker 1: I wanted you to see the hue on this unicorn because these are RGB colors the RGB color spectrum, so you can see that it's pale green, gray. But when you print this in cmyk Zyan magenta, yellow and key or black, a different color spectrum like you see on the cover of most paperback books printed in color, that green hue gets clipped cut out because it's not part of that color spectrum and it actually looks more gray white. So here's the exact same heraldic achievement. And the only difference in the coloration is the dyes, the color spectrum that's being used to actually print it. But if you look at it on a screen that can produce, you know, many more colors, billions of colors, it's very obviously it's pale green gray, which is the point that I wanted to make with that first edition, the nineteen ninety eight first edition. So here is the twenty twenty four second edition. You'll see it subtitled Charles Prince of Wales. And the last thing I wanted to point out on the symbolism here, did you see this thing.
Speaker 2: With the three ostrich feathers.
Speaker 1: That's called the badge of the Black Prints, And it's called that because that Prince of Wales, who was the founding Prince of Wales of the Order of the Garter, which is the oldest continually existing order of chivalry of knighthood in the world to this day, the founding Prince of Wales was called the Black Prince, not because he was Negro or anything like that, because he dressed in black and he was ostensibly a feared military commander throughout Europe.
Speaker 2: At that time.
Speaker 6: Most days don't look like an emergency. That's why most people never think about what they're carrying. We do because preparedness isn't about looking the party, it's about being ready anyway. Comfort isn't a luxury. It's what keeps you moving when the day goes longer than planned. That's why every Squatch Survival pack is made here start to finish.
Speaker 2: Squatch builds packs.
Speaker 6: For people who don't assume the day will stay easy. Rugaroo Mothman built to last your missions and be passed down when you're done. Squatch survival gear ready for the next one.
Speaker 1: But he was the founding Prince of Wales of the Order of the Garter in thirteen forty eight, the fourteenth century AD. But these Ostrich feathers represent vovs in Hebrew, and in Hebrew the vow is the sixth character. It has the number six A six six six in other words, and the motto ich dien or ike nine in German is I serve. That's the meaning of it. And you read a heraldic achievement like this from top to bottom and left to right, just like a book literally, and so it says, I like the black Prince or the Prince of Darkness nine dean serve the red dragon or Satan. So what it literally says is I the Prince of Darkness, Sir Satan. Now, and this is the shield of the Black Prince. By the way, those fifteen gold coins or whatever you're gonna call them dots there actually representative of Crusader coins. They were called gold besance, that's what they're supposed to represent. And this was the shield of that same Prince of Wales who founded the Order of the Garden in the fourteenth century. So it's also again I the Black Prince, Sir Satan, no matter how you read it. Now this emblem is this badge of the Black Prince here with the three ostrich feathers. Charles has worn that on the gold ring on his pinky finger, his signet ring, his seal since before he met Princess Dianas, long before she died and so forth before he married her. He wore it also when he was crowned king in twenty twenty three on his finger. He's worn it the entire time, so he's advertising to the world who he is. He is sixt' six' six, He is the Prince of darkness. He is the Black Prince, all right. So all that is to say, folks.
Speaker 4: Him, I want to ask you this. It might be nothing at all, but it looks like the center piece is like a shield. And from my advantage point, it looks like it's like cracked or something, or there's just hard lines in it. But that bottom left corner is there's this big blue section like it's broken or a piece of its missing. What's up with that? Have you found anything with that? Because that's really stood out to me.
Speaker 2: You're talking about this thing that I'm circling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that blue.
Speaker 2: It's a harp.
Speaker 1: It's actually the symbol of Ireland. It's their national symbol.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They took the design for it allegedly from the arch of Titus or from the temple in ancient Jerusalem as the harp of David. So to them it represents the Davidic harp.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: And you'll notice that this lion, leopard burdbeast is pawing the harp.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That was done to signify the conflict with the IRA between uh England, for example, the British.
Speaker 2: Throne and the Ira Ireland.
Speaker 1: Okay, to signify one pawing you know that that Ireland was being attacked in a manner of speaking, by England, by the British throne. So there's a lot to that. I do address all of that, of course, in the book. I go into every aspect of the symbolism here, and I'll even make one other point. I call this the uh the sovereign helm here right at the top center of the overall herotic achievement. That's very unusual because it's the same helm that his mother had, and she was the sovereign at the time that this was granted to Charles. He should not have had it. It's basically, in a matter of speaking, it's symbolizing him as the ruler rather than her, even though he was just the Prince of Wales at the time, stealing the credit still while being the real power behind the throne. And it is another way of putting it. Why would they have done that?
Speaker 2: I mean, that is bizarre, but that's what they did.
Speaker 1: And the other thing is I pointed out that this is like three horns plucked up by the roots. Here this label of the eldest son around the necks of these beasts that represent Charles right as the eldest son. So here's another way to read this. Ten horns, there are seven here in the helm. You'll notice there are seven bars across the helm, shaped a bit like elephant's tusks. The meaning of horn in both Greek and Hebrew, you know the word that's translated into horn between those two languages. The two words can be shaped like an elephant's tusk. It can be conical, like you have on the unicorns head here. It can also be shaped like a chemistry vial or flask like you see here in the label of the eldest son that looks like three horns plucked up by the roots. Right, What you're actually looking at here is ten horns with a little horn of the eyes of man coming up among them, and three of the ten are plucked up by the roots. In other words, this is the imagery that's being talked about in Daniel chapter seven that signifies those ten kings or rulers that are going to be under Charles as the Antichrist when the global government is constituted just years from now.
Speaker 4: So you think every single vision he saw this imagery and was describing this this seal.
Speaker 2: Do you believe I know I doubt it, but it's possible, you know.
Speaker 1: But the point is all this imagery comes together for Charles in the future. And you know, if he had seen this, unless God told him say this, say that, and he may have. Right, that's possible. I think he would have been very confused by what he was seeing without a deep dive explanation like what I'm providing, right, Yeah, so he could have seen, you know, just a section of this. It's not impossible, but I wouldn't want to speculate on that. I'll just say this is what he was talking about. This is what God meant to convey to us now for identifying the Antichrist. So we have the imagery the little horned the eyes of man Daniel chapter seven, the beasts that feet like a bear, body like a leopard, mouth like a line from Revelation thirteen, and as I showed, we have the name calculation in that context all impossible statistically, and the only thing you need to know to prove that Charles is the Antichrist, the top dog Antichrist of history, if you knew quite literally nothing more about him, and these things that I've just shown, I had within the first month of having asked God to show me who in what was sp spoken of in Revelation thirteen. Now, I spent decades researching and writing more than a decade for the first edition. Well, pass that for the second edition, which came out in twenty twenty four. Right, this one that we're looking at on the screen that subtitled Charles Prince of Wales. Yeah, and just I'll show folks where they can get that, and then I'll come to the statue itself.
Speaker 2: I'll show that next. So let me.
Speaker 1: Share a different screen here for a moment, because people are going to be wondering right now.
Speaker 2: As I'm talking about this. Okay, where can I get this book? You know you mentioned Pross, Yes, where is that? Right? So here it is, folks.
Speaker 1: The site is Prophecyhouse dot com p r O p h E C y h O U s E dot com. That's where you can go and get all my materials, the books that are out and the ones that are coming soon, a whole lot of stuff at once, which will seem humanly impossible, but just know I spent decades doing all of it. So all right, and now let's look just briefly at the statue to Charles since I mentioned it in this interview, and I'll briefly touch on the Covenant of Daniel nine twenty seven and the first seal of the Apocalypse and the fourth Seal of the Apocalypse. I'll briefly touch on those things before we move on. So let me stop sharing my screen here again for a moment, and I will pull up the idol to Charles, the statue that is going to go on the Temple mount just your smell.
Speaker 4: And that's wild even to me, because it doesn't seem as though like they're a major player in the world stage. They're kind of like behind the scenes and quiet, and everybody's looking at like Russia, for instance, I've heard I actually just did an episode on the Bulgarian mystic. They called her Boba Vanga, and she gave all kinds of predictions and stuff, and quite a bit of it has come true. But one of her predictions was is that twenty twenty six there'd be a conflict in Europe and they would see the rise of Vladimir Putin on the world stage. And it said that the Red Dragon would also start to arise, and this was an alliance between Russia, India and China. So yeah, you hear all that kind of stuff kind of echoed, but you don't hear much about England. So this is something.
Speaker 2: Well I can Yeah, I'll touch on it.
Speaker 1: I'll come back to exactly what you're talking about, but I'll put it in a biblical context with the real information rather than some mystic and who happen to get one or two things.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so broken clock's wrought twice a day? Right, Well, yeah, broken clock is right twice a day. And let me just point out, you know, I quoted that verse here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number.
Speaker 2: Of the beast. I started with that toward the beginning of this interview, right. You know, there are a lot of.
Speaker 1: Christians out there who say, well, we can't know who the Antichrist is in advance because we won't be here. Statements like that are complete lies from beginning to end, complete deception. From beginning to end. Many Christians have been brainwashed into thinking that the Church is not going to.
Speaker 2: Be here for these events. That is false.
Speaker 1: There will not be a pre tribulational rapture. The rapture will in fact, only be post tribulational and I have a teaching titled The Real Rapture that is available currently from Prophecios, where I go into scription and prove that it's very, very easy to prove from scripture for me, and I know a whole lot more than others, including post tribulations, do on the topic, so it's much easier for me than a typical post tribulation is to even to prove it. And one of the things that I address in that is that Christ actually identifies for us precisely when he's coming back as thief in the night, and it is undeniably post tribulational, and it occurs after the nations begin to gather for the Battle of Armageddon in Revelation chapter sixteen. Somehow, pre tribulationists have completely blown past that and missed it and just believed what their ears wanted to believe. They had their ears tickled by false teachers, false prophets, quote unquote scholars who pretend to know they know, pretend to know much more than they do. So I started this brief little segue on that saying, here is wisdom, let him who has understanding right, quoting that verse Revelation thirteen to eighteen, I'm doing the name calculation. What I want to point out here before proceeding, just for the benefit of the audience, you know, because I'm not some false teacher, false prophet. And those folks are a diamond dozen. They're everywhere today, and they're in pulpits throughout the church today. And it's time for people to start waking up Christians and realizing that they are being deceived badly, and they're being prevented as a consequence from preparing for what's coming.
Speaker 2: They're making it far easier for.
Speaker 1: The devil to kill them without even touching them through Atrician, for example, being unprepared for what's.
Speaker 2: About to transpire.
Speaker 1: So this being said, per definition, per scripture, that verse of Revelation thirteen at the end of the chapter, the individual who identifies the real Antichrist with the real evidence, which is what I've just shown in this interview, right, that person has wisdom, knowledge and understanding from God. It's written in scripture that that person does. I am that person. You don't like me saying that, folks, well, I can't help you there. You either believe God or you don't. So in other words, the things I'm sharing are the real information for the last days. There's not some speculation, you know, on my part or anything like that.
Speaker 2: All right, So doc here it is. This is the actual idol.
Speaker 1: And one of the things that I point out in the twenty twenty four second edition of The Antichrist in the Cup of Tea is that the Hebrew root words of Daniel chapter nine, verse twenty seven, which will go to next, specifically identify this particular statue. And the Hebrew root words of Daniel nine twenty seven, which is the verse that Christians get the notion of a seven year period preceding christ return, which I call the Tribulation week or the tribulation period, because the Great Tribulation, which is the latter half of those seven years, is compassed within that seven year period. So I simply refer to Daniel's seventieth period of seven years as the Tribulation week or tribulation period.
Speaker 2: So the folks aren't confused when I say that. But the root words of.
Speaker 1: Daniel nine twenty seven identify this particular statue. They're talking about a statue with outspread wings, dressed only in a loincloth, and what this is actually portraying biblically and historically is.
Speaker 2: Zeus for the Greeks and Jupiter for the Romans.
Speaker 1: In other words, the head god of their pantheon, of God's paganism, the devil that so it's actually being portrayed here. In many of the statues historically of Zeus and Jupiter portrayed, Zeus or Jupiter is either naked or dressed only in a loincloth, and in you know, with a bird of prey like an eagle or a vulture to their side, offender their hand touching the head of that bird of prey, or alternately with outspread wings like we see right here. The difference with this statue is that it was created specifically to Charles the early two thousands, to hail him as the environmental savior of the world. It was commissioned by a Brazilian state government, the Government of Tokentins, to.
Speaker 2: Hail him that way.
Speaker 1: It has his face and it's portraying him as hovering over a massive human bodies crushing the heads, and it has on the base of the statue the inscription Savior of the World. They're calling him literally the savior of the world, and they're portraying him literally as a quote unquote wing God. This is the miniature version that was photographed by the British Broadcasting Corporation, the BBC, that was handed to Charles when they were presenting this to him formally in the early two thousands. This is shown and documented with those articles, a lot of articles on it in the twenty twenty four second edition of the Anti Christian Cup Team. But there is a full sized version of this that is arguably ten cubits in height, which is the same height as the two Karabi or angelic statues that went on either side of the Ark of the Covenant in the ancient Temple in Jerusalem. In other words, the full sized version of the statue that nobody's ever seen, that's in a crate somewhere from the same artist who's now deceased, is writing, made correct height and everything just waiting to be placed on the temple mount in a newly constructed holy place years from now that doesn't exist. So they could put this thing there. They could put the miniature there with some hologram of this. They could put a variety of things, you know, representing Charles. They could put his raldic achievement as Prince of Wales But when Christ is talking about the abomination of desolation and the desolating abomination in the all of it discourses standing where heat not, he's actually referring to those passages in Daniel, chapter seven and chapter nine that refer to that imagery. And in Daniel it is this idol right here that you're looking at to Charles. And again, this came out years after the first edition of the Anti Christ in the Cup of Tea.
Speaker 2: How do you explain that?
Speaker 1: And there's so many more things that have happened that I'm not even going to get to today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what dark imagery? I mean, because you said they gave it to him for his environmental achievements, and it said, you know, Savior of the world. But it has him trotting upon and crushing human skulls. I mean those are related in my mind.
Speaker 1: Well, the origin of this is a perversion and inversion of.
Speaker 2: Genesis three fifteen.
Speaker 1: And I have an entire volume and my coming Messiah History and the Tribulation Period series on Genesis three fifteen. That one verse it's called the proto Evangelium or proto evangel by theologians because in that one verse all of Prophecy all of history, all of Messianism, are compassed in that single verse. Even the crucifixion of Christ and his resurrection are intimated, and his virgin birth all intimated in that one verse. The entire Gospel message. In other words, and in adverse, Christ will come as the seed of the woman, that's the virgin birth. Because women don't have the seed the men do. He'll come as the seed of the woman, born of a virgin. In other words, to crush the serpent's seeds head. The seed of the serpent, you know, is the Antichrist. Charles. Now, collectively there is the seed of Christ. So we are in the body of Christ, if we are believers, baptized into his body by virgin of the Holy Spirit. So we are collectively in Christ. So we are the seed of the woman. In that context, in terms of the Antichrist, everyone who is a non believer, you know, is the seed of the devil. Collectively in the Antichrist, you know, part of the anti christ spirit in a manner of speaking, that's how you view it biblically.
Speaker 2: And what this is portraying is an inversion of that.
Speaker 1: It's portraying the devil having the victory over God and being the one through the Antichrist who comes to crush the heads, supplanting Christ with the Antichrist.
Speaker 2: And in other words, that's what this is portraying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's what he likes to do.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: That's That's something that I've seen with the like the birth of Esau, that that was almost like an inversion of the prophecy because the chosen seed, the younger son, was the second to come out, but he was the one clutching the heel and bruising, you know, the heel of the non chosen seed. So it's kind of like a an inversion of perversion of that prophecy, is kind of how I seen that when I read that. So that's interesting that you see it again here with imagery.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, Doc, did you hear any of my interviews in the last week or so or two weeks? No, okay, I have spoken for many years about what you just brought up, including in the past week or so.
Speaker 2: We can have.
Speaker 1: And and I've pointed out many things that you would not have heard before that you did not just mention. So I'll do that because you brought it up. Of Esa, God said he hates Esa. You know that in scripture andes okay.
Speaker 2: Soa is the only seed.
Speaker 1: Should come to that Esau is the only individual in Scripture whom God says he hates, sir, the only one.
Speaker 2: And Obadiah, which is a very short.
Speaker 1: Book in the Old Testament, kind of like Judah the New Testament, a single chapter book. Obadiah was an Edomite, and yet God used Obadiah as one of his prophets, a faithful Edamite in this case, a servant of the God of Israel, to prophesy the extinction of Esau's line of the Edamites globally. So in the future after Army Geddon, there won't be a living Edamite anywhere on Earth. They are going to be genocided, if you want to say it that way, exterminated by God, the whole line of Esau. That being said, Job also was an Edomite. Did you know that Doc Job, one of the most faithful servants of God in all history and in Scripture, was and Edomite. I want to say that as a pretext a context to what I'm going to say next, and that is that Edomites have the capacity still to be incredibly faithful and powerful servants of God. Even today, they have the capacity if they repent and give their lives to Christ.
Speaker 2: But their time to do that.
Speaker 1: As a genealogy, as an ethnicity, you know, from Adam, Eve and then from Abraham and Isaac is about to end. Years from now, there won't be an Edomite a life in the Mannial Kingdom.
Speaker 2: They won't be among.
Speaker 1: The new Church, the morals who repopulate the world in the Millennial Kingdom.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Well, when Esau and j Jacob were struggling in the womb before they came out, in reality, Esau was trying to murder Jacob in the womb to ensure that he would receive the promises of the first born son.
Speaker 2: When they came out of the womb.
Speaker 1: The reason that Jacob was clutching Esau's heel was to prevent Esau from striking him in the soft part of his head and killing him with his heel, from doing the very thing that Genesis three point fifteen says the Messiah would do to the seat of the devil crushed their heads, and Esau from that time forward in his life, you know, at various times wanted to kill murder Jacob, right it's written in scripture very plainly. The Edomites his descendants, also wanted to do that to Israel, and they wanted to take the promises for themselves.
Speaker 2: So let's start with ancient.
Speaker 1: Egypt, and I'll give a very brief overview, and I will mention folks, I have another book coming soon that's nearly complete on the ancient Exodus from Egypt, where I address sure next and a whole lot more so, I addressed all the pharaohs in ancient Egypt's history, for example. But the Hixos, who were Hebrew speaking people, came into ancient Egypt, and they invaded and they established their online of pharaohs in a portion of Egypt, and later they took over Egypt as a whole. It was a Hixos pharaoh who was over Egypt at the time that Moses was adopted.
Speaker 2: So his adoptive grandfather, in a manner of speaking, was a.
Speaker 1: Hixos pharaoh, as was his adoptive mother, as were the pharaohs later in Israel's history, including the pharaoh of the Exous itself, was a Hixos pharaoh. Why does that matter, Well, many quote unquote scholars look at the Hixos in history, and they think that they were Israelites because they spoke Hebrew. That is great ignorance and its error, both biblically and historically.
Speaker 2: In fact, the Hixos were the.
Speaker 1: Edemai, and they spoke Hebrew just like Israel, and so a hixas pharaoh at the time of Israel's enslavement in ancient Egypt, when they reached the point that they wanted to murder all of Israel's firstborn sons, their purpose in doing that was to then take the women of Israel, rape them, marry them whatever, take them by force, and pregnate them and merge with Israel's The Edomites could subsume God's promises to Jacob and Israel so that they could take over the promises that they lost through Esau's wickedness beforehand. Later on, for example, Hayman in ancient Persia, who wanted to murder the Israelites in Persian captivity meet up Persian captivity the Means and Persians had conquered Babylonia after Babylonia had swallowed up a series so that effectively all the tribes of Israel were then in Babylonian and afterward in Meto Persian captivity, Haimon wanted to wipe out Israel.
Speaker 2: In that captivity Haman and what a lot of people don't know about Hammon.
Speaker 1: Is he was needo Mite. Yeah, he was not a Persian, he was Needomite. Crucifixion was not invented by the Romans. It was invented by the Edomites in ancient Persia.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hammon wanted to hang Mordecai right on the gallows and then he wanted to murder the rest of Israel. And Mordecai was a type of Messiah, as Esther was a type of his church in a manner of speaking bublicly. So Hammon wanted to annihilate the promise seed.
Speaker 2: That's what he wanted to do.
Speaker 1: But it was it was Edomites within Persia who invented crucifixion, and the Romans later opted that. Now ancient Israel, the Stages viewed the Romans as actually Edomites because they've as controlled by the Edomites, because they viewed the Spartans, whom they thought were distant brothers.
Speaker 2: And you can find this in the books of the Maccabees like First and second Maccabees.
Speaker 1: They viewed the Spartans as they're distant brothers because they knew the Spartans Riedamites.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard that?
Speaker 4: No, I haven't, but I had read when I was researching for the book that a bunch of people and scholars had took the opinion that it was a I can't remember the word, but I'm looking forward, but basically a catch all phrase or metaphor that anybody that was a thorn in the side of God's people kind of got the label of Edomites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's not what happened.
Speaker 1: I'll explain what happened actually, and that's why I'm going into this brief history here, and then we'll move on to the other topics. But the Spartans ultimately gainined hedgemon hedgemoney over the Roman Empire. In other words, they became the Caesars and so forth large. And so when Rome destroyed Jerusalem in seventy AD, and then later the whole nation tried to completely wipe it out in the second century A d under the bar Cockba revolt following Titus by about sixty years roughly.
Speaker 2: When Rome did that, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Scattered Israel to the nation, salted the land, renamed it quote unquote Palestine after the Philistines to try to exterminate the name of Israel historically unsuccessfully obviously, but when they did that, this was viewed by Israel as having been accomplished by Edomites and Israel's ancient stages. They understood that there was going to come as suffering messiahs. They divided Christ into two Messiahs, Messiah son of Joseph, who had come to suffer and die for the people, Yeah, Messiah son of David, who had come to conquer and rain. And in the first century, being confused, they were expecting Christ when he entered Jerusalem on the fall of an ass to you know, bring the Messianic age to throw.
Speaker 2: Off the realm of the yoke of Rome.
Speaker 1: Being Messiah they did, failing to realize that he was first coming to suffering to die because Israel was unworthy. And but the point there being that who we used to crucify Messiah, well, Herod, who was an Edomite convert to Judaism right, and then a Roman governor, Pilot who was possibly an Edomite himself, but certainly under an Eatomite, Caesar.
Speaker 2: Righttomites.
Speaker 1: Well, that the tradition among Israel's sages was that when Messiah son of Joseph would come that the Edomites, you know, and they associated the associated the Edomites by the way, with Gog and Magog, so they would say Gog and Magog and or the Etamite would taunt Messiah from behind and then would slay him in war.
Speaker 2: That was, you know, the.
Speaker 1: Gist of a lot of their thinking around the death of Messiah son of Joseph. And actually it was the Romans who crucified to him who got crucifixion and Edomite method of death that was very horrid.
Speaker 2: Who did it right?
Speaker 1: And you know, with Herod's help, people look at the quote unquote Jews today and they don't understand there's two categories of Jews who are not believers, you know, besides the Israelites like me, who are believers, you know, a small percentage of israel currently. The two categories of quote unquote Jews are actual Israelites who are not believers, and then descendants of Edomites who are not believers.
Speaker 5: The Jews who say they are Jews but are not correct.
Speaker 1: So you might hear the phrase self hate, self hate eating Jews quote unquote, and what people usually mean by that as Jews who don't agree with Israel's promises to the Promised Land.
Speaker 2: Or with the literal reality of Israel's.
Speaker 1: Ancient exodus from Egypt, and therefore that Israel should have the Promised Land because God deed it at two Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, not the Edamites.
Speaker 4: Helly, you guys, it's no secret that every single day your dollar loses its value. If a man invested one thousand dollars in silver in the sixties, today, that same one thousand dollars would have magically turned into almost thirty thousand dollars silver and gold only continues to increase in value. If you have a four oh one k or money setting in savings that is just a number in a computer system that is one EMP or hack away from being deleted forever. I recently teamed up with Cornerstone Assets and Metals and started investing in gold and silver myself, and I highly encourage the listeners. If you have money in savings just sitting there, invest it in hard tangible assets.
Speaker 5: The same thing with your four one ks.
Speaker 4: Take a twenty to thirty percent cut of that four to one k that number in a computer system and invest into hard tangible assets that has proven to only increase in value. Be sure to check out the link in the description or the number on the screen, and be sure to tell them that Doc Brown from Prometheus Lend sent you torch is high guys.
Speaker 1: Or who don't want to do anything other than compromise with Israel's adversaries, and they want to.
Speaker 2: Give away land for a fake quote unquote.
Speaker 1: Peace in the face of all reality and common sense and actual history.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So these people, along with banksters, for example, you know some of them, you know, might be called self eating Jews, and in many cases they're actually Etamites, they're not actually Israelites at all.
Speaker 4: Are you a member of the All Access Pass? Oh, you'd be pretty cool if you did. Just Not only that you get access to the rest of this episode, because this is an all Access Past exclusive episode.
Speaker 5: But hey, if this teaser wetted your.
Speaker 4: Whistle and you want more, head on over to premite this Lens podcast dot com and sign up for the All Access Pass or click the link.
Speaker 5: Down in the description.
Speaker 4: Not only will you get access to this.
Speaker 2: Full episode, but.
Speaker 4: You'll get access to a library of such tasty content that'll make your tongue slap the back of your brains outside. Along with that, you'll get forty eight hour early access to all future episodes, an ad free listening experience.
Speaker 5: On Spotify and Apple. What are you waiting for?
Speaker 4: Five seconds of courage and change your life? You click that link, baby, you'll think me later. For Sami Docta Base, whim fires left.
Speaker 2: Be tongs were split, and lines were drawn.
Speaker 4: While sir set to rule, Whispers fed into the throngs, while schools trained obedient fools serpents.
Speaker 2: Don't you just lie with words? They plant them in the ground. Three