Speaker 1: The Age from you are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Darren Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, February seventh, twenty twenty twenty five. Live every Friday night from the facilities of ochelly dot com ten pm to midnight. First hour, Age of Transition, Second hour, Uncle the broadcast. Thank you for listening live or in podcast forum. Appreciate that. Also consider giving a donation at ochelly dot com to keep the Ocell Radio network going strong. Thank you for everybody who does that. You can find my website at Theageotransitions dot com. Lots of ways to support me. You got T shirts for the show, have the patre On campaign. Have revolve Man's Scientific Rise to God in my book available in paperback or e book copies. There's a couple of affiliate links on the side of the page too, if you're so kind as to use this. Tonight, I want to just get right into this show because I have a guest. It's He's a return guest. I'm excited to have him back. He is in a freelance journalist and author based out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Tonight, I welcome back t krulos.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, thanks for having me back.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm very happy to have you back, Tea. And yes, your website t crulos dot com. You have Tea's Weird Week podcast. Lots of exciting new stuff as always.
Speaker 2: Right, Tea, right, always working on something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, and tonight the task at hand is for something uh newer that you have created. You You published a zine I believe is a correct way of describing this, but it's it's entitled Political Monsters.
Speaker 3: What what is this? Ta?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a zine is also available as an ebook. It's a short, shorter piece, not a full length book at all.
Speaker 4: But it's about a.
Speaker 2: Kind of wild theory that I learned about and then expanded upon. I guess so, so, I guess I can. I can lead you through it if you want. How how this How I came across this story?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And I'll just say briefly that you sent me Political Monsters.
Speaker 3: I read it.
Speaker 1: As you said, It's short, very quick, easy to read, uh interesting and interesting thing.
Speaker 3: What is this whole? Idea, Tea?
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I don't know exactly when this was, but it was I'm pretty sure it was right around the time Obama was going to be re elected for his second term, and I saw a theory that was posted on a website that talked about how during democratic presidential administrations we tend to get more vampire movies, while during Republican ones we get more zombie movies.
Speaker 4: And they kind of, you know.
Speaker 2: Gave some ideas as to why that is. And and the thing is, they kind of reflect our fears about the party in power. So, you know, for example, and I'm saying this is not my idea, but this is the lens that some people view these parties. You know, Democratic vampires are often depicted as not having traditional family values. Let's say that they're sometimes kind of kinky, depicted as foreigners, you know, they're from Transylvania, you know, bloodsucking, parasitic, whereas zombies kind of a mindless horde of conformists who are consuming everything in their path consumers. Right, And these articles kind of point out some key examples. The Reagan administration really kind of a golden age of zombie movies.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of classics like Evil Dead that came out during that period, whereas if you look at Clinton's presidency interview with a vampire, Francis Ford Coppola's production of Dracula, where some of the big blockbusters from that era. So I was like, oh, this is interesting and it kind of makes sense. And then I didn't really think much about it, Like it just got filed away in my storehouse of useless information in my head, I guess, and I really didn't think about it for you know, probably a decade. But then during Donald Trump's first administration, there was a year and I think it was twenty nineteen maybe, but the second part of the IT movies had come out, Oh yeah, the first Joker movie, which and both of those were you know, talked about a lot and box office successes, and I just started noticing that there was I was like, there's a lot of killer clown movies right now, isn't there? Look, there are usually are this many. And so I wrote at that time in twenty nineteen, and it was this kind of off the cuff. I didn't really put a lot of research into it, but I was like, yeah, I think that Trump has broken the system, which makes sense because he's done it in so many other ways. You know, he's not a typical candidate at all in fact, people refer to his following as the Mega Party, not the Republican Party, even though that's what he ran under. And I was like, so, this makes perfect sense to me right now, that this unusual candidate broke the system that we had, and now we have this new monster, the killer Clown. So I wrote that piece and I was like, ha ha, that was funny and kind of interesting and maybe true. And then again I didn't really think about it for a few years until we were in the Biden administration. And then you know, over the last year of his presidency, we saw a bunch of movies like The Last Voyage of the Demeter Abigail, they did a remake of Salem's Lot, and of course his presidency. One of the big movies right towards the end of his presidency was a Nosferatu remake, and.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, that makes total sense.
Speaker 2: He's a Democrat and a classic democrat, so of course there's going to be a spike in vampire movies. And I was like, uh, oh, what's going to happen next if Trump's elected? I think we're going to swing back towards the killer clown movies. And sure enough, I mean it's early. Even though it's felt like it's been very long administration, already, we're still in the early days, and it looks like there are killer clown movies.
Speaker 4: Coming back.
Speaker 2: And you know, and again I think it fits, not just because he kind of broke the mold as a presidential candidate, but when you look at killer clowns are depicted as being very chaotic and unpredictable, and you know, those are definitely traits of the Mega Party.
Speaker 1: I think, yes, okay, I do when I think back to around twenty twelve, as you're saying the emergence of this initial seed idea of the vampires and the zombies that seems vaguely familiar to me. Yeah, but you're saying that the clown aspect with Trump, that's completely You came up with that idea. This is your brain child. The Trump clown thing is Yes, that's exciting. See, I don't know if I had realized that when even when I read your piece here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely can't take credit for the zombie vampire one because that's something that I read about. But I'm the one who integrated this new layer to the theory.
Speaker 1: What sort of have you gotten much reaction or do people have they gotten a hold of you with their thoughts on this, on your ideas with the clowns.
Speaker 2: I mean, the number one reaction that I've really gotten is that it makes total sense. And by the way, I should point out, when I initially wrote about this in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: I didn't really have any data.
Speaker 2: I was just kind of making an observation, right, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then as I worked on this Political Monsters publication, I was like, well, now you've got to go in and you've got to actually look at, you know, the number of films that have been produced every year and see if this is actually true. And I was not disappointed because I found that during Trump's first administration we had the single biggest spike of killer clown movies in film history. Yeah, much higher than normal, I believe, and I don't have the numbers right in front of me, but I believe it was about forty six killer clown movies in the four years.
Speaker 7: Of the Trump presidency.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: If you go back to like, you know, the the nineties, there was like ten killer clown movies made that entire decade. Yes, yes, so it was noticeable, and of course you know, a lot of times you'll have a movie like It or Joker or Terrifier, and those are a big hits, so of course they spawn a lot of imitators. Yes, but yeah, there was locular clowns.
Speaker 1: Pretty wild and I believe twenty sixteen was the year that the what did they call it, the the clown incidents where they were popping up in public.
Speaker 2: That was the year that happened, right, yes, yeah, yeah, Trump's first year. I love this And it was originally Wikipedia referred to this as the Great Clown Panic of twenty sixteen, which is such a great title for this, but yeah, it was. It was a really weird fad that kind of culminated around Halloween of twenty sixteen, where there were reports of people dressed as scary clowns that were, you know, going out in public and frightening people, you know, jumping out of the woods with a machete, chasing people around, and it was it was kind of like a trend. Yeah, and then after Halloween that year kind of started to disappear, but it was in the news a lot that year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a bizarre thing. I remember that quite clearly. And there's one of those nebulous things where you couldn't tell if this was actually happening or if people are just reporting it as happening, if the reports were like the real story, or I mean, I'm sure that people were copycatting and just like wearing clown outfits and actually doing it. So it was one of those odd sort of moments where you just question the very fabric of reality. It's like, is this fictional? Like what is happening here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it was very much, you know, life imitating art imitating life.
Speaker 4: I think that this incident inspired.
Speaker 2: Some of the movies, and some of the movies probably inspired people to dress up like a and run around their neighborhood scaring people.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, what about do you believe that there is an archetypical aspect to this? Is there, like you know, the is the fool or the clown? What do you think of that as an archetype Is that something that you get into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think the clown is symbolic of the menacing clown is really symbolic of the Trump era, the first one, and I think it's going to be symbolic of the second one too.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, it makes sense that something as consequential as the president of the United States.
Speaker 3: Would carry with.
Speaker 1: It some sort of archetypes, like if an archetype was attached to a presidency or in this case, even like a political party.
Speaker 3: I mean that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I mean that's whenever.
Speaker 1: Going back to even the original the vampires zombies, it just immediately takes me there. And I know, I, for one, I'm like, yeah, this is there's something to this. And then you go about in political monsters like making your graphs and saying like, well, I tallied up all the movies in this administration. In this administration, You've got like that little charts there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and you know, the data overall reflects it very well. So you know, I went back the furthest I went back was that Nixon administration because that was when Night of the Living Dead came out, which is it's not the first zombie movie, but it's it's the most classic depiction of zombies as we kind of see them depicted today, the sort of slow moving horde of the undead, hungry for brains. So I started there and then kind of went through all the presidents since, and you know, it checks out. Like Carter there was, there was more vampire movies and zombies, but then during the Reagan and Bush administrations, for the first time ever, there's more zombie movies than vampire ones. And then in uh, you know, Clinton, it balances back out to more vampires than zombies.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: With a recent example, at the very end of the Biden administration, it's almost like they just fit in the remake of Nosperratu just in time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was kind of the swan song of his presidency. I feel like, like one more, one more vampire movie for you to go out on, you know, because it came out, you know, Christmas Day.
Speaker 3: So yeah, the very end of the year. That's the end.
Speaker 4: And he had less than a month in his presidency.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was a big movie too, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was a box office hit. It's been talked about quite a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The other interesting thing about Biden and I found a very strange correlation to this. During Jimmy Carter's one term presidency, there were a lot of Dracula inspired movies, Dracula specifically, and I think the reason for that at the time was Dracula had come into public domain not too long before that. Okay, so there was a lot of like low budget movie makers who are like, oh, we can use the name Dracula. Now, let's slap that into our movie title because everyone knows who Dracula is.
Speaker 4: Gives it a little bit more clout, like.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is a classic vampire story, even though it some like terrible low budget thing. And Werner Herzog remade No Sparatuka during Carter's administration, so he's a one term president, there's these Dracula movies and a No Saratu remake. Fast forward to Biden one term president, No Sparatu remake, and a lot of those movies I mentioned last Voyage of the Demeter, Renfield, Abigail. Those were all fun out of Dracula, right, They all tie into the Dracula story. So it's an interesting correlation there between Carter and Biden. And also I feel like because Biden was so old that they were trying to tap into the ancient, the most you know, well known old vampire story there is.
Speaker 1: Dracula, sure sure, sure yeah, And No Sveratu has clout as a movie for being like the first vampire movie. Really the Silent Era, so that that goes right with that idea.
Speaker 2: And also if people didn't know it is, it's pretty much the story of Dracula, the first film, the No Sparatu film. It was originally it's going to be called Dracula, and it was going to be a film aptation of that, but then they realized that they were going to get sued for copyright infringement or something, and so they're like, oh, well, let's change the names. So, you know, they change the title from Dracula to No Sparatu, and Count Dracula became Count Warlock, and they change you know, the other names too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, I mean it's it's interesting to that as a movie is just fascinating on its own. No Sparatu, and it's like being such a classic and iconic. Are you a fan of all of these horror movies yourself?
Speaker 7: Team I am.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not a horror super fanatic, and I'm really kind of squeamish with gore, so I don't really like to watch like Terrifier or or some of these more gruesome horror movies. But I have a very deep appreciation, especially for the classics because my dad was real big into sci fi and classic movies, so I watched a lot of the classic universal monster movies with him, like The Wolf Man and Dracula and Creature from the Black Lagoon and all that good stuff. And so now, you know, I certainly enjoy a lot of horror movies and watch them, but you know, I'm not I'm not super into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got it. Yeah that almost what you just said. I feel is very similar to me, because I the gory stuff is a bit much usually, and I like certain horror movies and it seems like, yeah, the classics like No Spiatu and things like that are the ones that are a lot of fun for me.
Speaker 3: But uh, what what do you believe is going on here? T Is there.
Speaker 1: Something more to this in your estimation? Is this just something that happened by chance? Is there something going back to archetypes or is it something different?
Speaker 3: What's what's your idea on.
Speaker 2: Well, the part that really makes sense to me is that horror movies, especially the good ones, just really reflect the state of the world that we're in at any given time. You know, So if you if you look at like Knight of the Living Dead, he hasn't said George Romero, who is the director, hasn't said that it's an.
Speaker 4: Allegory for the Vietnam War.
Speaker 2: But I mean a lot of people have interpreted that way, and maybe subliminally that was one of his messages, you know, a commentary on war. So I mean that that part of the sery it does kind of mean makes sense to me. You know, people are afraid of Democrats for whatever reason, and that's reflected in the horror movie, same with Republicans.
Speaker 4: So I think.
Speaker 2: Subliminally those movies are trying to be social commentary.
Speaker 1: And it's probably it's do you think it's likely that the creators aren't doing this intentionally or do you think that they're doing it intentionally? What do you think that the balance between intention and just it kind of just happening subconsciously is.
Speaker 4: I think it's maybe a little bit of both.
Speaker 2: I think some aren't aware of it as a subconscious thing that they're tapping into, kind of like getting a vibe, you know, like now seems like a good time to do a vampire movie, you know, and they're maybe not aware of like where some of those subliminal feelings are coming from.
Speaker 4: But I don't know. I think especially.
Speaker 2: People are kind of, you know, maybe tapping into the sery a little bit more literally. And like I say, the other thing is success often breeds imitation, so people are like, yeah, I don't know why this is, but the Killer clown movies are hot right now, so you know, let's get some clown makeup and and get to work here people.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely how the Hollywood movie system has worked traditionally, is like if something comes along, it does well, somebody else does it. That's just how it works. Yeah, for sure, that's just like a business aspect of that. So we can be sure that that is definitely happening. But I think some of the deeper stuff is probably at play as well. Going back to the origins of this original idea in twenty twelve, twenty twelve was a year that has an aura to it as well. Even to this day, people remember twenty twelve as the year that the world was supposed to.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the Mayan apocalypse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this this idea, do you know it's your memory that it generally came from that time period?
Speaker 3: Are you aware? Can you remember.
Speaker 2: It was definitely during the Obama administration. I think towards the end of his first or beginning of his second term. There is when the series kind of it started to circulate. And again, you know, kind of like my initial Trump thing, It originally was just kind of an off the cuff observation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you.
Speaker 2: Noticed that, you know, Obama's president. Have you noticed that there tend to be more vampires during democratic admission?
Speaker 1: And this was an idea that was never attributed to a person like this person came up with It's one of those things that's just is like a conversation that's going on mainly online presumably, but it's just a conversation more than it's attributed to a person, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I was able to track it down to there was a writer for the San Diego Union Tribune, okay, and he had written again kind of like an.
Speaker 4: Off the cuff observation of this.
Speaker 2: I don't know that he is the first person to ever come up with this, but he was the first person I could find that had written something about it, Okay. And then his piece kind of got picked up by other websites like huff Post and there was even there was like a website called like Interesting Science or something like that. And they had done some analysis of films and were able to be like, yeah, it kind.
Speaker 4: Of checks out.
Speaker 2: If you look at the number of zombie films from this year versus a number of vampire ones, it does kind of check out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I find this fascinating because it kind of gets to the root of this as a topic and whatever substance we might get out of that. So it's like that guy's article may have been. You could say it was like the seminal work or something, but even if you call it that, clearly the conversation and the idea itself becomes something much bigger, and almost immediately when it's put out there, and then surely the message boards online people are talking about it, and that's how it becomes a recognized concept to people. I mean, you can say this always happens, but you know, I'm getting it right.
Speaker 2: This is a really good example of it because it's circulating, and as it's circulating, people are adding their own spin on it a little bit, you know, and their own observation. It's like, oh, here's a good piece that I read, and yeah, did you notice that in the eighties it's the first time that there's more zombie movies than vampire ones. So it kind of was a theory that developed as it began to circulate around, which I think is great.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The interesting thing about a story with legs is it kind of changes and evolves as it's moving around.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's we as a people telling a story about our situation, our reality, which similar you could say, that's what politics is in a sense. Yeah, is us like, Okay, this is what we're doing. This is how we're doing it. We're doing it. We're electing these people to fulfill our wishes. Am I reading too much into this?
Speaker 2: So no, I don't think so, I don't think reading too much into it.
Speaker 4: No, I think that's you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, So we live in a world where we may be atomized in the modern world, certainly we are, but that does not change the fact that we are a We are a collective species that you know, we work together, we live together, and certainly any big ideas that any of us entertain are ones that are shared. So we live in a shared reality. And this almost comes back to the clown incident of twenty sixteen, like, and there's the mystery there. The mystery continues to be like, well, did that even happen?
Speaker 3: How many people were out on the streets as clowns? How like?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I guess the the interesting thing that makes me wonder is is the story? Is the story always the most important thing? And the way that we tell it is that always what we should be giving precedent to. Does that make sense? Should we be doing that tea?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, I think so.
Speaker 4: I mean it's a it's a.
Speaker 2: Way to interpret what's going on around us. And yeah, I think it's it's good to to tell and share those stories and to try to figure out what they're all about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And then and then inevitably, in doing so, it seems like we always would you say that there's a frustration that there is this sort of mystery inherent with all this, and that we we never never are we going to nail down a reason as to why the clown incident in twenty sixteen it happened or what it was. There's no way we're going to come up with like a hard and fast, like, uh, the reason why Trump has spawned these clown movies. Right, But that's not to say that it's not happening either. I think you're completely right and that it is. So what can we take from that?
Speaker 2: I mean, personally, I like the mystery a little bit. I like it when there's stuff that can't be figured out. It's always a little thrilling to me that there's still some mystery in the world. But I mean, I think there you know, it really is a commentary. It was really a commentary on his administration the first time around, and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: I'm curious his.
Speaker 2: Second term is much different than his first term was already. Yes, yeah, and he's bringing some I think new fears besides just the typical Trump chaos.
Speaker 3: You know, yes, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: So do you believe there's a possibility that there could be even like a new genre of movies added into this insane below we're in or what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's something I thought about a lot leading up to election night. You know, I was I was very curious what would happen if Kamala had been elected, because you know, she would have been the first woman president, which is unique. So I was like, maybe we'll we'll see a lot more. But she's also you know, very established Democrat. I would say, you know, she's been part of the party for a while she was a vice president. So I was like, maybe we'll see more lady vampire movies. I don't know, yea. And with Trump, like I say, there's some indications that the clowns are coming back, but because this is so different, it might we might see it evolve in a different direction. You know, there's I think right now there's kind of fear of Elon Musk overreaching, so I don't maybe we'll have some tech bro clown movies.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, interesting to see.
Speaker 1: Well, in the recent Joker film, the first one I know for sure, has the Joker sort of rabble rouse these malcontented masses that he gets as followers to just start going wild and tearing the entire you know, establishment of Godham City down? Like do you find that symbolic of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well now you mentioned it.
Speaker 2: I hadn't really put much thought into that, But that movie came out in twenty nineteen, and then what happened January sixth, twenty twenty one, So I mean that was kind of, you know, a portent of what was going to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do remember the the reaction to the Joker movie being generally good among all sorts of people who were discontented with the system as they happened to see it, So that just seemed to be an average reaction to that movie.
Speaker 2: I recall, Yeah, it's funny, how what a positive reaction that movie got, I mean at the box office from critics and from you know, people who watch it compared to the sequel, which is not not had the same reception.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you seen the sequel? I haven't watched that one.
Speaker 4: I have not seen it yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of those ones that, like it came out and it was just pans so bad it makes you go like, maybe I don't need to see What about the the idea? Have you ever thought of wrapping in this sort of new digital media phenomenon and maybe that as an analysis in the same sort of way, like what are YouTubers making more YouTube videos about during a certain presidential administration?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say that I view that as a flaw to the study.
Speaker 4: You know, when this study was first being developed.
Speaker 2: During the Obama administrations, media.
Speaker 4: Was was different than it is now.
Speaker 2: You know, you still mostly saw movies at the movie theater and you didn't have all these streaming services. So I should point that out that this only looks at movies vampire, zombie or killer clown movies.
Speaker 4: But I think, you know, everything has changed so much.
Speaker 2: And I did a short update on my blog on my website t cruils dot com for example. Uh, this year, there is going to be a TV series on HBO called Welcome to Dairy which ties into the IT movies.
Speaker 4: So that's going to.
Speaker 2: Be a TV show and yet it's part of that cinematic universe of the IT movies, you know, And that's very common now if you look at a lot of the Marvel TV shows that are part of the cinematic universe, you know, you can there connect to each other, same with like some of the DC like the Penguin is tied to the Batman movie. There's a Dune TV show that ties into the Dune movies. So a lot of those, like cinematic movies, are now a multimedia platform. So should you also consider a show like Welcome to Darry as being a killer clown? You know, I think that you would want to, But then again it'd be a very big project, bigger than I could do, but maybe someone else could do it. To break down not only movies but TV shows and like you say, you know, web shows and other stuff like that, so I think they should at least be considered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean that as an example just kind of points to the idea that, well, yeah, maybe this is just going to whatever the media happens to be. This phenomenon is continuing it or it appears to be with the with Dairy, So it would make sense that that is the case once again, if there is anything to what we're saying, and it just seems like there is. However intangible it is, it's there. I'm willing to say that. Now with your with your podcast Te's Weird Week, have you has this been like an ongoing thing to investigate the the political monsters?
Speaker 2: Uh no, because I've the podcast has been on.
Speaker 4: Hiatus for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I haven't done it for a couple of years now, just because I was busy with some other projects and it just kind of got put.
Speaker 4: On the back burner.
Speaker 2: Me and my co hosts Heidi have talked about bringing it back, so I hope it it returns soon. So well, we talked about this, We did talk about this on the podcast during the you know, the end of the Trump administration. Twenty nineteen or twenty we talked about Okay, but I have not had a chance to talk about political monsters or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Because they're there.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well I'm sorry. I did not even realize that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's why I'm glad I'm on your show. Now I'm going to have a chance to talk about Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, this is great.
Speaker 1: I mean this is If you ever do have any interesting news on this topic, please do let me know, and you have an open invite to come back to you.
Speaker 3: I will tell you that about it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, And I will say I am now that you know I went through all this work and wrote this. It's definitely a story that I'm keeping my eye on. So anytime I see news of a Killer Clown movie that has release date, like, I'm making a note of that, you know, and I'm trying to keep track in real time as we go through these next four years and see what happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's time for a remake of Killer Clowns from outer space. That has to happen, right, I.
Speaker 2: Think it could happen, and now might be the time for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not going to suggest that anybody go to Vegas.
Speaker 3: But you know, if you were to.
Speaker 1: Wager that there's going to be a remake of Killer Clowns from Outer Space, I think might be in your favor.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, I mean I think that idea is a couple of strong things going for it. Number One, you know, the theory itself that Killer clown movies are going to be made because of Trump. And number two, I mean there's kind of a strong eighties nineties nostalgia. Uh, you know a lot of it, like people my age who have a fond memory of these movies from the eighties and so they're getting rebooted, remade and all that.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, Yeah, there's That was one of those films that I believe carries a lot of this. It has a lot of punching power with nostalgia because I remember it airing on TV a lot, and I feel like those films that they had on rotation on TV back in those days seem to have more sway in terms of this. That brings up their nostalgia level by quite a bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, you have a fond memory watching that on a Saturday afternoon or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly and.
Speaker 1: Going further with that concept, I kind of get the feeling when I see, like my kids watch YouTube videos now and I kind of project into the future. I'm like these weird like all these YouTubers that they know now because like the same ones will pop up, like, oh, this guy's doing his new video. I feel like those people, those YouTubers and even like obscure videos that they end up watching, will be nostalgic in the future. This may be off topic, but when we're talking about nostalgia, I can't help but think that there's going to be a new you know, that's going to continue with this new media.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, you know, people will be nostalgic for TikTok answers that they saw or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, somebody in the chat rem I'm going to bring this up because I can't when I hear the term jugglo, I got to put it in there. Did the juggalos factor into this com phenomenon at all?
Speaker 3: And if so?
Speaker 5: How huh?
Speaker 4: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: I feel like they are their own separate phenomenon.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, And I yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't think that they.
Speaker 2: I'm not really thinking of a way that they tie in just because they've had such longevity. Now, yeah, yeah, they've been going strong through multiple presidencies of different parties.
Speaker 3: I believe.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing a statement from Violent Jay saying that he was going to that he basically is endorsing Kamala.
Speaker 2: Harris if I Yeah, yeah, recall that.
Speaker 3: So there was that.
Speaker 1: So that would kind of go be like, look, I'm not on board with the mega phenomenon. And then I don't know what this is worth. But quite a while back, I had a guy who was uh he was. He had this thing called Juggalos Against Trump. Yeah, and I had him as a guest and he was really an interesting guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened. I can't get a hold of him anymore.
Speaker 1: But that that's just another instance of like, well, it doesn't seem like the jugglers. Sure they're clowns, but like you're saying, they are very distinct. They're their own thing, they're their own insular community. So they're kind of like a wild card. But aren't isn't the joker card card wild anyway? So that is anything game in this weird world? Now, like what how does this work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll say another thing about jugglos from what little.
Speaker 4: I don't know a lot, but.
Speaker 2: I've read, you know, some stuff about them, and I think a lot of them are not interested in politics at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but some some.
Speaker 2: I think that there are probably some conservative Jugglos and some more liberal ones, and like I say, in between a lot that don't care. It's kind of like punk punk rockers. You know, there's a lot of political punks. There are some like conservative punks too, but some who don't care. But I also and this is just I mean, I'm kind of going off on a tangent here, but uh, I remember too the Jugglos had a million Jugglo march on DC.
Speaker 4: I forget when that was.
Speaker 2: Oh it must have been before the pandemic. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my memory is recent, but that probably means yeah, like five years ago when I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be, it might be after.
Speaker 4: But the reason for it, and I'm pretty sure I'm.
Speaker 2: Remembering this correctly, is that the FBI or some other law enforcement classified them as a gang.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's it, and they were.
Speaker 2: They were pissed off about it because you know, they're they're not you know, they put them on a list of gangs with like ms thirteen and you know, La Cosa Nostra and stuff like that. But they there wasn't a million of them, I don't think, but they called the million Juggler.
Speaker 3: March, and I like the idea of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, So that was another day in Washington where you know, there there was not a million, but there was a lot of clowns.
Speaker 1: Now, see, now that you mentioned it, I'm hoping that this event happened during the Trump administration because it would fit into the greater story. You know, it could be another example of similar to the twenty sixteen clown incident.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, So.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping again, I don't have the information in front of me, now, yeah, boy, do I hope?
Speaker 3: What about have you taken.
Speaker 1: This concept to the streets of Milwaukee t Have you done any like live presentations with this?
Speaker 4: I did one.
Speaker 2: So I published Political Monsters as a zine, you know, classic self published photocopied zine. And my good friends own a bookstore here called Lion's Tooth, which is a really wonderful independent bookstore, and I actually I work there sometimes when they need someone to fill in for a day or something cool. You know, I'll work behind the counter for them for the day.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: So when this came out in October, of course it was a good time to talk about this. And I did a short presentation at the bookstore and talked talked about the theory to people, and they seem they seem to be again.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Overall, the reaction is kind of like huh, And I said, people are thinking that I'm doing like an Onion article or something. At first, you know, like this is a theory that I just made up to be funny. But then when I start breaking it down and like showing them some of the graphs, and they're like, well, you know, I don't know what this is, but there is something to it, because you know, the numbers show you that these movies go up and down depending on the administration. So I think people are quite surprised and intrigued by it.
Speaker 1: It's all fun and games until T cru Crulos becomes ross Perot and gets the pie charts right.
Speaker 3: It starts presenting you with the grass It's all new.
Speaker 1: Political monster concept right there. But yes, T, this has been awesome. I'm really glad that you came back and and we have another hour in the next hour on the Jelly Radio Network, this becomes Uncle the Podcast. Would you like to stay on for that hour?
Speaker 2: Team, Yeah, sounds great, sounds fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to keep you on. Then you will be the guest on Uncle the Podcast and that's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: We'd love to have you.
Speaker 1: But before we end the age of transitions here, what what would you Where can people find political monsters and maybe any other work that you want to direct people to as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, great place for that is to go to my website t creulos dot com. That's T e a k r u l o s dot com. And I've got information about all of my books. There's links to places you can buy them. I wrote a column called Tea is Weird Week, which used to be weekly. Now it's just kind of whenever I have time to do it. But there's also information on any upcoming appearances I might be doing and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: All right, great, t crulos dot com. Everybody please do check it out. Once again, thank you T for being here. We're going to move right on over to Uncle to broadcasts in mirror moments. It's gonna be real exciting. Yeah, and thank you again for staying on thank you everybody for listening. However you happened to listen to this? Uh the age of transitions. Dot com is my website.
Speaker 8: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 6: To use expressed like caller schools.
Speaker 9: There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect deviews of Lly dot com or chub and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Let's go.
Speaker 11: Why don't you want to talk about? Don't you talk bober?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: Oh no, so.
Speaker 12: The mother fre small as done a lot o.
Speaker 11: No no, no, no, not so bad with ron Minal Monday and I.
Speaker 12: Silent on the way up about a silent brother faming company.
Speaker 3: M no, no.
Speaker 10: No no oh.
Speaker 7: Oh Chili dot com Nuclear holocaust you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 3: Think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Dot com, radio net In Denial.
Speaker 10: Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of you West covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 13: It exposes things about.
Speaker 14: The Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some.
Speaker 13: Want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 2: Radio network.
Speaker 8: Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to revents that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Moms and nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike swantson Oh Chilly dot com.
Speaker 2: Honey Honey Money, Honey Money, Morny Horny.
Speaker 15: This is a Monteasey podcast. Code wait code, Wait God, Wait here we pick up your hands your cellphones and have me and listen to Uncle the Podcast.
Speaker 7: Watch out if you're sitting down for this, or if you're standing up, you better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air. Drumps, Uncle the Podcast.
Speaker 1: You are listening to Uncle the Broadcast.
Speaker 3: My name is Aaron.
Speaker 1: I'm the nephew in law. Here it means to start the show Uncle.
Speaker 16: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, two three hundred and sixty the sixty marker.
Speaker 3: We've done a full circle, full circle on it now.
Speaker 16: This is the first we made it on the sixty more and I believe we have a guest tonight.
Speaker 17: Tea, Yeah, tea, I mean track of James him about welcome to welcome Kulo Kulo, yeah, kulo.
Speaker 7: Excuse me?
Speaker 3: What's up to?
Speaker 7: What's happened to you? So?
Speaker 3: Uh what is your business?
Speaker 7: And uh hang it away?
Speaker 2: Oh you know on this uh writer freelance writer, author, hang it out?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So t is an excellent writer.
Speaker 1: I just had him on Government Hour a little bit of it and we did actually speak a little bit about the government I did.
Speaker 16: I know that's dumb clap yeah, but you know, Uncle, I call it, I call his dumb clap for your information.
Speaker 7: That's dumb clap.
Speaker 6: Okay, here's dumb crap.
Speaker 7: But you know, T.
Speaker 9: Crulos actually wrote about vampires and zombies too, and he was talking about vampires and zombies.
Speaker 7: I want to hear about that.
Speaker 6: That's the thing now.
Speaker 9: He and they wrote about that with some government hour stuff in it. So it's got a little bit of both going on.
Speaker 7: See. Oh, I didn't know that, but I mean to I thought we.
Speaker 6: Should explain that.
Speaker 16: The vampires for the information. I just I watched them on the TV and stuff, and so I like to watch that. I like to watch that, the the vampire kind of movies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what's your what's your favorite vampire movie?
Speaker 7: There you go. The one last one that I saw.
Speaker 16: Vengeance Vengeance was it was this a new movie on no vengeance with the girl and the guy.
Speaker 7: What was this?
Speaker 3: A classic film?
Speaker 7: You of it?
Speaker 9: You see being for Vendetta and you think it's a vampire movie. Maybe d D start it with D vampire vampire hunter d Okay.
Speaker 16: Something that's a something something that's I forgot the name of it, but but it was something like that.
Speaker 7: And and she they met this he doesn't she doesn't know he's a vampire yet, and.
Speaker 3: This was how the story started. I see, I say, so that sound familiar to you?
Speaker 2: Is it me?
Speaker 4: Sounds like a classic vampire story for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's actually on.
Speaker 16: It's on uh Netflix streaming streaming Netflix too. I think I can't look it up. You can probably look for it. Yeah, it's definitely on it.
Speaker 9: No weird thing going on, uncle. I know you like to hear about the international listeners. And I'm interrupting you, but I need to interrupt because we have a really unusual uh listener tonight in China.
Speaker 3: Who this be?
Speaker 6: I have no idea.
Speaker 9: I'm just I'm seeing someone new stream in China. I've never seen that before.
Speaker 16: That's another thing. When I get on my show, I always always get somebody new.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 7: I mean it's constantly somebody comes to my show his.
Speaker 9: Well Friday night. Now, hang on, let's they don't want to listen to no government now, uncle, Uncle, you gotta.
Speaker 6: Be fair talking.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about I'm talking to Tea now, missus like mister pick I know, but I gotta tell you so I listen.
Speaker 9: You want to be correct when you say stuff. Now, Germany's been listening to us since my show started.
Speaker 6: At eight o'clock.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm just saying it's not just you, it's not just you, but the China one is new for you. But we got people in Canada listening. We got people in the UK listening right now. It's kind of early in the morning there, I think, And yeah, all over the US, but yeah, Canada, Canada, three, Canada one, one, Germany, that same one. He's been on for three hours and thirty four minutes actually, and uh yeah, somebody listening in China. It's weird and all over America, but no longer is America recognized states for example.
Speaker 7: I would like to know if they ever tell their names or.
Speaker 3: I think those are just locations.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a location.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's I mean, that's good enough.
Speaker 6: And if you look at the other streams like X or whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know if Aaron can see.
Speaker 6: Where those listeners are because I.
Speaker 9: Don't have that stream.
Speaker 6: I'm just looking at my stream, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, exactly, this goes out.
Speaker 7: I've got a job to do.
Speaker 16: I got something for him to do. I t you got a job now, Okay, what he's doing, You're gonna.
Speaker 3: Do what Chuck's doing. Yes, I'm gonna do the producing stuff.
Speaker 6: No, No, the he wants you to find out what countries are listening these detail.
Speaker 16: And you can do that, okay, since see we can those crazy machines. I do not look machines. I guess you want show.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're the hoster talent. He's just the talent, Aaron.
Speaker 6: No machines for him, just talent.
Speaker 7: That's just right, T.
Speaker 6: I mean you understand that you gotta let talent be talent, right T.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not good at technical stuff either.
Speaker 16: Two of us puts together. But these two do know. The one that you're listening to today on that side and this one on in this side. They both know about the computers.
Speaker 7: That's why I'm making them. I'm making him wise too.
Speaker 1: We are your employee, uncle Ez. We'll just hear to work and we love it. We won't have it any other way. And I think we should mention that if anybody wants to call with a question for our guest t Krules, please do the numbers three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. You can also type your way on into the show. If you do, you type a message to Chuck you find him Charles do Ocellian Skype. He calls you, or you pick up the phone and you call three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Uncle T is from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Speaker 7: Oh, yes, Green Bay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're a Bay fan that would get into this. Is that true? T? Are you a Green Bay fan?
Speaker 4: I don't follow football so much, but you know I am in spirit.
Speaker 7: Yes, well I don't follow that. I can understand, but I can understand that.
Speaker 16: But I was just saying, you're just saying movies from and that's got my attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how is how is everything in Milwaukee right now?
Speaker 2: Okay there, it's good.
Speaker 4: It's very cold right now.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, kind of dreary and cold and a little bit of snow, but but not bad.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is that portion of the year where you're just blanding winter to end and you're pushing through and you're like, it's gonna be over, and when it is, I'll be able to go outside again.
Speaker 7: Exactly after the football season.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 16: It usually starts ending with of course these guys on the other end.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, the the football stuff. Yeah, and they at once it's over and done with that, it's done for the summer. Sure it's done for the winter.
Speaker 1: We don't even have to worry about that cold weather stuff because we've been in California, southern California so long on call.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's like a whole other world out here.
Speaker 9: It's like it's like where I am, and there's no such thing as winter, you know, pretty much. Although we had snow this year in Atlanta, you know, just say, it's right, there's snow here in Georgia.
Speaker 6: H actually got to make into a little bit. We got a dusting. But that's the first time in all the years I lived here that I actually saw snow.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well I went to Ohio. I saw the snow.
Speaker 16: Did I took a door, I took the dogs to walk, slipped over the place, and I have I tell you, I have a bad knee.
Speaker 7: I cannot walking cold slipping.
Speaker 3: Thanks on better wrapping your slipping on the snow.
Speaker 7: Ice ice ice on the on the on the sidewalk, and it just it just fell down, fell down.
Speaker 9: I'm adding, I'm adding a skype caller now by the way, just I'm waiting for him to connect.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, great, all right.
Speaker 7: But remember we got him. I guess if you wanted to speak to you.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, well got questions for yeah, great.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was about the time of year where I'm like, why do I live here?
Speaker 4: Because it's so.
Speaker 9: I believe our skype caller is connected.
Speaker 7: Guys, I hold ont see who this is? Who is on this line? And on the comedy show? What is this?
Speaker 5: Greetings from beyond the ice walls?
Speaker 7: Wow, that's that's an none of the North North? Are you? We've got a pleasant for you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: No, man, I call him?
Speaker 3: Is this nor Man?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 16: I can't remember his name, Robert Robin. We got this guy named Robin up here, and and we got h his name is t.
Speaker 7: H it's his name? Take away the te tuned off.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you remember ts uh from previously on the show, Robin, don't you.
Speaker 5: I'm familiar. I think I believe I follow on the on the social media.
Speaker 4: Actually awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm not super familiar with his work, but I have heard him on Aaron's program in the past. Appreciate. I was appreciate when Aaron and Uncle have some guests. So thanks for coming on.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Robin, do you remember the Phantom Patriot?
Speaker 5: Oh? Of course, yeah, yes, that's the.
Speaker 3: One that was the Yeah he wrote that book.
Speaker 5: Ah, yes, yeah, I'm i'm uh. That was a very fascinating one. Is that is that the guy who went into Bilamian Grove? Is that not correct on that one?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, yeah. Richard mccaffle and a ka the Phantom Patriot.
Speaker 5: These days he is deceased, okay, r R I P.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I've thought about him a lot.
Speaker 2: Over the last you know, a couple of years for sure, right, just because of you know, all this conspiracy stuff is in the news all the time.
Speaker 9: Well, plus I think Trump ripped him off. I think Trump ripped him off on one of those NFTs he did one of those collector cards, because it looks just like you know, he modeled it after the Pantom Patriot outfit.
Speaker 7: Did you see that?
Speaker 6: He's like in a wrestling ring, I think, in a superhero outfit and.
Speaker 7: He's just you didn't see that?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, I got Aaron, do you have that picture or do I gotta get it?
Speaker 1: I think that was in the chat room somebody dropped down to chatterman. See yeah, somebody definitely Trump as a superhero reminiscent of Richard for sure.
Speaker 3: Patriot get up.
Speaker 7: This get up looks like him. I can't say the wound, it's what he is.
Speaker 3: That guy, oh uncle T.
Speaker 1: Has not linked the Trump phenomenon with clowns.
Speaker 7: He that does fit the description. You're really good Tea, now that fits his description. That would fit his description exactly.
Speaker 5: He is saying. You're saying Maga is like the newest juggalo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, well if you say it that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you say to that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely an insane clown posse, that's for sure.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, you fit fit the description. Man, it's good if somebody ever did.
Speaker 1: That before, right, Tea is very insightful. I know the interesting topics he writes about. Just some of them, just a couple, right, go ahead?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh yeah yeah yeah, no, I'm I'm interested in all that stuff. Anything a little strange and unusual definitely appeals to me.
Speaker 7: Did you ever see that movie Stranger Things?
Speaker 16: Yeah, just for the curiosity, because we got we got them another one actually coming I know when, but we went through it.
Speaker 7: I have to go through for uh.
Speaker 16: I watch out friends because we have missus. Kick watches it as and and and and Rowan the Sun watches it.
Speaker 3: It's a big hit in this house.
Speaker 7: It's a big stranger things.
Speaker 5: Some interesting uh kats and Chilter type messages and that in that show, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was, but we knew.
Speaker 16: I knew at the end on the first part who the kill it was. Took a while to find out, but I said it was coming because I knew who it was.
Speaker 7: But there's some of them. If you look back, I haven't seen I've seen them different. Might have to be myself because I go into that revisited, I I might have missed us some thanks.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you, guys if you've seen this TV show speaking of vampires? It's it's called What We Do in the Shadows?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I get it. What's it on?
Speaker 6: I think that's what I was on FX Network?
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, I watched on Hulu.
Speaker 7: I think. Ye.
Speaker 5: What did you think of that one? It's pretty funny, it is.
Speaker 2: I thought it was hilarious that this did the last uson of it this last year, and uh, I was sad to see you go.
Speaker 3: But it's.
Speaker 5: But you can still find it though, Uncle. It's out there much.
Speaker 9: Much like TV though the streaming and everything else nowadays. Even if it is on TV officially is stuff as an endpoint? They always like we're concluding the season, it's the last episode, the intention, no end of shows.
Speaker 6: It is the thing now it didn't.
Speaker 5: He's kind of good though. It's not like Lost, where they kind of drag it on forever.
Speaker 9: Something's going on too long and some things don't get long enough.
Speaker 6: It's always that way. But it's weird. It's not organic in.
Speaker 3: We're I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Like our graphics set up here is very exciting. I've just noticed a few I brought up, and we should. I think we need to ask T this question. T. Is there in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? And this better be a yes, but it's this isn't on you if it's not.
Speaker 3: Is there a.
Speaker 1: Mall sword shop somewhere in Milwaukee, Wisconsin?
Speaker 2: A mall sword shop?
Speaker 16: Yeah, we're into that because by fact, I just went to the mall and I bought me a shirt from the place.
Speaker 7: I tell you went through the place. And then and and I was with the little guy.
Speaker 16: Yeah yeah, and he and he was and he was saying, I was saying, let's ask him, is he does he remember us told you?
Speaker 7: I go up to the guy and say, do you remember us? No, yeah, I don't remember you. He's one of the warm people. To him. I told his son that the warm people.
Speaker 1: Let's so yes, so so so for us t the answer of whether we have a sword shop here in Riverside is yes.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 1: At Tyler Galleria there is Pure Blades, which is what is it. It's like a comic shop, but it also doubles as your one stop sort and knife shop.
Speaker 7: And knife shop. They got loads of stuff.
Speaker 10: This is weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I've just kind of noticed as a phenomenon in a lot of malls that there tend to be like this shop where there's all these swords on the wall. And I've back in Ohio, I remember there being some of them in the malls, and I just would figure that maybe in Milwaukee there must be some mall with a sword shop in it.
Speaker 3: I would hope.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I think that there used to be, for sure.
Speaker 2: But the problem is in Milwaukee proper, a lot of the malls aren't gone now they've shut down or they've been like there used to be one downtown and now it's like an up end like food Court. Oh, there's not like your classic mall in Milwaukee. There are malls out in the suburbs, but they're a little too uptight to have something like a sword shop in it.
Speaker 4: So we are missing out.
Speaker 2: Here, is what I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: What a bummer.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, total bummer.
Speaker 2: But I remember when I was probably like twelve, I really loved the Ninja Turtles, and of course wanted to learn and then just do so I could be like them. And we had a really good martial arts supply shop in downtown Milwaukee where they sold like nun chucks and swords.
Speaker 4: I would go in there and.
Speaker 2: Bug the shop owner, like asking him like so many questions, and he was like, who are you kid? Why are you hanging out in my martial arts supply store? U sadly that place is long gone, but oh.
Speaker 3: Man, well, at least there was one that makes me feel a little better. It was the spirit and.
Speaker 7: Knowing he's had to have something like that in the store.
Speaker 3: I think I heard another phone ring.
Speaker 7: There was a phone on that we're gonna have to answer that. Okay, let's got that.
Speaker 16: Cool hold on anybody. So who's on the call? You on the comedy show?
Speaker 7: Who is this?
Speaker 3: Jimmy James, Jimmy welcome Jimmy James.
Speaker 18: And we've got a guess of mister tea, mister T yeah, mister mister T, Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 7: But answer some questions.
Speaker 19: The good way I do qush to form a Do you know what the big notable thing about the year two thousand Bohemian Grove event was? And was that, by any chance the year that this guy did that thing?
Speaker 2: The two thousand Bohemian Grove event. Oh oh, so that's the year that Alex Jones snuck into the grove, right, John Ronson snuck into the grove the same night, but with a different person, and John Ronson wrote about that in his book. Them and Alex Jones did a documentary called Dark Secrets of the Bohemian Grove. So Richard the Phantom Patriot actually saw Alex jones documentary and then he snuck into the Bohemian Grove in two thousand and two.
Speaker 7: Mm, there we go.
Speaker 3: Does that answer your question?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 19: I know about the year two thousand Bohemian Grove event was that was the first that's when they began admitting women, and the first woman they admitted was Hillary Clinton. That's why I'm just curious that that guy ran in there that particular year.
Speaker 6: Two years later, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two years later, and you're saying that's when they started admitting women as members of the club.
Speaker 19: Oh, yes, twenty five years ago. Now Hillary Clinton was the first one.
Speaker 7: Clinton.
Speaker 9: Since I'm not on the inside of it, I've heard reports like that. I can't verify it. I don't know any personally. I mean, but that's that's the word, you know, the word on the street, so to speak, right, Jimmy, Interesting.
Speaker 4: That's that's.
Speaker 3: Dang all right.
Speaker 19: And then my question our uncle is, Okay, I want a saber, and I want this thing to be made out of Damascus steel. However, and this seems to be some sort of trouble.
Speaker 7: Hmmm.
Speaker 6: A saber made of Damascus steel?
Speaker 3: Is this something that kills a vampires?
Speaker 7: It took huh?
Speaker 5: Does it trouble Jimmy that you don't want to spend five raps.
Speaker 19: I ain't gotta paid for it.
Speaker 7: That must be some.
Speaker 19: It's a ceremonial sword. And bizarrely they asked my one material. I don't even get. It's noting all the port and I'm just wondering why Damascus steel is so hard to find or what's to do well.
Speaker 5: Long time. It takes a long time to make.
Speaker 9: It's a composite. It's made of two different steels. That that's why it's uh and I guess it made. It makes it have a particular type of durability.
Speaker 5: And you know it looks really cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that that's.
Speaker 4: All the way they were the best.
Speaker 3: Hm hmm, Well I want one now. I barely even know what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's your sword question, Robin.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering if Uncle has ever brought his Knights of Columbus sword into the sword shop to show it off.
Speaker 7: No, not yet. What I want to do I want to see the owner of that place again to show them.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that's that, defend them and that will get him straight to say, hey, I've asked you one thing, can you do it here?
Speaker 7: And then I'm trying to push sight a kit to do something.
Speaker 3: So t our guest knows.
Speaker 1: A dream of ours here at Uncle the Podcast has been to go to Pure Blades, speak to the proprietor and maybe nagle a live Uncle the Podcast event inside the store. That's what we wanted to do, That's what we would really love to do, love.
Speaker 16: To do for one for one Friday night. Yeah, and then we just bring it. We get some stuff, we can bring our stuff.
Speaker 3: You've done similar things, right tea.
Speaker 2: That's good because you know, you you can get a sense of the environment in a place.
Speaker 7: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: You can talk to people who come into the store ask you know, are you interested in? Why are you here?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: And that's what that's the reason I like something to do that. That's exactly you got it.
Speaker 16: What I want to be to find people, new people and things that come into the store.
Speaker 1: And well we could be we could say, hey, look you're in the short shop. You need a sword. Clearly you would need a podcast to listen.
Speaker 3: To as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, And that's why I want to get a right way. Talking about cards, Yeah, get some more, get some more cards. Yeah, because I get.
Speaker 16: Because we're gonna get those and then I'm going to pass them out to them. So what I do is I take a load to cards and I'll pass them out to them.
Speaker 5: Do you do that to you?
Speaker 1: Do you have a business card? Do you hand out to people? Is that a regular thing for you?
Speaker 2: I used to and I need to get some more made because I ran out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's exactly with him. That's what I'm paying to him.
Speaker 3: That's all I've in trouble with uncles.
Speaker 7: That's the main thing with him.
Speaker 5: I can you guys, I got a stash.
Speaker 3: Oh Uncle cards.
Speaker 5: That's some Uncle cards. Let's still in my collection.
Speaker 7: Wow, how many you saved?
Speaker 5: I probably got a couple of dozens.
Speaker 7: You're not giving out many?
Speaker 5: Well I could, I could go. I'm pretty sure what would tune into that. I'm not not willy nilly about Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can serve those cards. Yeah, I think it would be useful to make a new one Uncle one. And you on the ball that it's it's on my homework.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they changed the Sunday I stopped giving him out because it had the wrong day on it.
Speaker 7: But yeah, yeah, that was. That was one day we were we had a project. I don't know how we got it. No, it's because his Wook schedule, that's what it was. And we had to put it up to Sunday because we had to. It was on Friday, but he had to put it up to Sunday because of his Wook schedule. And now and now he got and he's in so long. He had his day off on Friday, so we could have put it back to Friday.
Speaker 3: That's how terrible.
Speaker 7: That's how it happened on that chedle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yes, ask the question.
Speaker 5: I didn't tune into the last hour. I'm just curious if if you can give a brief description of some of the current work here you're working on.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well we talked a little bit. I did a zine.
Speaker 2: Slash ebook titled Political Monsters, and it explores the correlation between the president, whoever that is, and the type of monster movie that's popular during their administration.
Speaker 5: Interesting. Yeah, so what was the Biden monsters?
Speaker 2: Well, traditionally Democratic presidents have been vampires and traditional Republicans have been zombies. Trump Trump has ushered in more killer clown movies.
Speaker 7: Clown.
Speaker 16: So he's telling So the bottom line of that is he's telling you he's a clown, got it.
Speaker 7: That's what he's meant. That's what that he means.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 2: The theory is, you know, Trump is uh, you know, no matter what you think of him, he's he's very chaotic, uh, you know, and reserved this underlying chaotic menace to him, which I think kind of ties into the clown thing a little bit.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 4: Also, he likes to wear. He likes to wear a very bright red tie.
Speaker 2: And the tie, to me is very reminiscent of the balloon that Penny Wise as an it.
Speaker 5: You know, but the classic clown knows I suppose to. Yeah, well, I'll look forward to to see something about that future from you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Trump the Clown, Uncle Trump the Clown.
Speaker 7: He's dancing right now and.
Speaker 3: We even have a graphic Trump.
Speaker 1: But we're doing special things with the live stream here Tea, We're making magic happen.
Speaker 7: Here's crazy watching this visiting you know this?
Speaker 5: Would you ever want John Ronson's appearance on Joe Rogan where he was talking about the infamous Blaming Grove visit.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think I've seen that.
Speaker 5: Actually, it's worth a watch because obviously he has a far less conspiracy conspiratorial slant on it than Jones did.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I quote from his book Them and in my book where he had a really description of it not being sinister, but it just seemed like older guys reliving their their college heyday and like, uh, you know, partying and was kind of immature, even though they were some of the most powerful people in the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think a lot of them dress up as ladies and do some weird we'll do it can Can dance.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the same kind of explanation for the Skull and Bones Society too.
Speaker 1: Though, you know, which is a college and it ties into the same idea.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this guy like the junior version of Bohemian Grove.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go. Yeah, so so much stuff going on there.
Speaker 6: Uncle.
Speaker 1: I'm excited because I know I want to throw this to your tea. Is that I happened to be wearing an American movie T shirt right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have so here the people in the live stream, we'll see it's featuring Mark Porchhert and others.
Speaker 7: So you said he said he made that?
Speaker 3: Did you make this shirt? T? Did you make this shirt?
Speaker 5: You did?
Speaker 3: You got me?
Speaker 6: Got you.
Speaker 7: Said he did?
Speaker 3: I told Uncle you made this shirt? And I was wrong.
Speaker 16: Mom.
Speaker 7: Thank he's telling me my things and I had to believe it to him to talk to him.
Speaker 16: And did he make that shoot? And that was the next question I was coming. I'm gonna come up with, did you really make that shoot? Now?
Speaker 7: You gave it to me?
Speaker 4: I think so I did not make the shirt.
Speaker 2: I do see Mark on a a pretty regular basis here and there. It's always always great to run into him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's really cool.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: That American movie is such a it's a classic to me and I have so he's he's a buddy of yours, Mark, right, Yeah, yeah, that's really cool.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you one of my most favorite favorite favorite moments of life. Okay, I was I was having a bad day, real bad day, and I had to take a bus somewhere. So I'm sitting at this park bench and I my body language was probably just like I'm having a bad day. And all of a sudden, this van comes barreling around the corner and I hear this voice shout, hey, t hey, t keep the faith man, and I looked up in a smart boar shark driving by. I was like, oh wow, it just made me. It made me feel a lot better, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'll just say watching that movie and just seeing him on video, I instantly he makes me feel better just watching him. He says, it must be I don't know, I know he's your buddy, but that's it's just really cool.
Speaker 3: And that's off to him. Man, he's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he's working on, but every time I run into him, he's sitting down with a notebook and like just concentrating very hard and writing notes in his notebook. And I never really talked to him about what he's working on.
Speaker 4: But but he's always working on something.
Speaker 3: Your creative individual uncle. See, he doesn't he doesn't happen to have a podcast.
Speaker 2: It does kind of kind of. So we have a really cool low watt radio station here in Milwaukee is called River West Radio, is in the River West neighborhood, which is kind of where all the creative musicians and artists in Milwaukee live.
Speaker 9: Is that one of those you don't need a license thousand wat tower type things you can put in your backyard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, okay, perfect, I want.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And this is just it's in a small like storefront, you know, and it's all a kind of duct tape together, but it works. And Mark has a show, oh shoot, what's it called. He has a show where he just talks about movies he does. Yeah, And that the shows on the radio are then recorded and they're available on the River West Radio website, so you can listen to them like a podcast.
Speaker 7: Oh, get to get these downs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know that. I've followed Mark online a bit. I know I've seen him post about doing that radio show and I can't recall the name of it right now, but I have seen him mention that.
Speaker 5: So maybe to put you on the spot, it'd be cool if you can get this guy onto Aaron's shows and memes show that he does about movies.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, he might.
Speaker 2: Uh. I don't quite always follow his his thinking, so he seems really receptive to some stuff and not to others.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I can definitely.
Speaker 2: Pass it on to him.
Speaker 1: That would be awesome too, because I I if anything else, just let him know that I I think he's great.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I bought a COVID hat recently he made. He's putting out a lot of merch that he's selling. I did buy a COVID hat and it's really great. It's it's such a good hat. I was playing on wearing it to work, but I'm like, I can't wear this at work.
Speaker 3: It's too good. So I do love that.
Speaker 6: Is that like for the band or is that a style of hat? Yeah? I mean, which which one are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: It's well, okay, it's a beanie. Uh what knit or woven hat, you know, like the hat I'm wearing now. But it's got an embroidered logo that says COVID Northwest Productions on it, which was Mark's Horror movie, which is the centerpiece to American movies.
Speaker 6: Because there's a hat.
Speaker 7: Yes, there's a hat like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a hat very similar to that. That's the band makes, the band COVID makes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So I was That's why I was curious. I was like, wait a minutes, he connected to that band or is it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 9: Okay, I didn't realize it was also a horror thing. Okay, cool, COVID COVID man.
Speaker 7: No, that's great.
Speaker 9: I would I would take it as you know, cross cross pollination for promotion, you know what I mean. I don't think it was great, but you know, people get involved in copyright disputes over stuff like that.
Speaker 7: So yeah, But.
Speaker 1: Milwaukee is just an interesting place. Every time I hear about Milwaukee, it's always something. I mean, what's going on there, team, what's in the water, What's going on in Milwaukee? That's my question because it seems interesting from the outside looking in.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's an interesting place. I'll say that I like it quite a bit. You know, it's a it's a decent sized city. It's not as big as New York or Chicago or something like that, but you know, it's big enough that there's stuff to do and people here pretty laid back. Uh, there's a lot, a lot of drinking.
Speaker 4: That goes on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that explained some of the weird stuff that happens here. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 5: White Yeah, the old Milwaukee beer and then the Milwaukee Tools, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we were nicknamed the beer City because Paps, Schlitz, Blats, Miller, all of them are headquart here at one point.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: So part of culture, Yeah, definitely, it is it's too much, too much a part of the culture, too.
Speaker 3: Much, got it?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well a lot of liver cancer floating around?
Speaker 3: Is that because the breweries?
Speaker 6: I mean, is that like a lot of beer?
Speaker 7: Is that what the deal is?
Speaker 1: Or?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the the German beer bearings moved here to Milwaukee, so you know, Paps, Schlitz and Blats and Miller were all German companies, and you know they they brought with them their hearty appetite for drinking. So this became part of the culture, and there's a lot of bars here.
Speaker 9: It's like why in New Jersey and New York there's fifteen pizza places in every town because there was a lot of Italians at one point, so they on in New York they were I know, that's what I'm saying. New York and New Jersey, you got ten pizza joints everywhere. You know, every every little town's got ten places to pizza.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: To forgive my geological ignorance, is that is that on one of the Great Lakes or no?
Speaker 2: Yes, we are right on the shore of Lake Michigan, and we're just about about ninety miles north of Chicago.
Speaker 16: And you and and the Green Bay Pakist Stadium is not for very close.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Green Bay is maybe about an hour and a half drive north of US.
Speaker 7: Right, because that's where what it was off it's off the lake. Yeah, that's that I know.
Speaker 1: Is there a split in fandom between the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears tea?
Speaker 2: Oh, the Bears, I guess are are pretty well hated in Wisconsin, Okay, just because the Packers are like like a religion here almost you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I believe you.
Speaker 7: They go to then Kings instead of the Beta games.
Speaker 1: Well, well, well it's because it's the Wisconsin team and yeah, yeah, I mean it's it's I feel like every Midwest state is like this, as these are very intense about the sports teams. Yeah, in Columbus Ohio, I mean it's Ohio State. Yeah, well right, it's Ohios. You're in Columbus, Ohio. It's Ohio State. That's college.
Speaker 3: But nonetheless, you know, it's phenomenon going on other Midwest states.
Speaker 7: So they actually fun eat you, but you got them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because geographically you were saying that Chicago might be a little closer to Milwaukee, right, Yeah, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a little bit closer.
Speaker 2: But you know, the Packers, like you know, being from Wisconsin, and uh they did many years ago played some of their games in Milwaukee.
Speaker 16: Uh so okay, okay, yeah, with the with the Fighters, I mean coming here, they moved. They were nice enough to have us, the Cardinals have letting them use the stadium.
Speaker 7: The Vans use this stadium, I mean because because of the Fighters we got. Yeah, so that's about the same kind of thing if that had had happened.
Speaker 3: If that could be similar between Green Bay and the Bears, similar would happen.
Speaker 7: They do do something. I mean they're now it's a sports thing and now they're.
Speaker 16: Getting to each other and fighting in the games, But in real life they help each other.
Speaker 7: That's what they say on the commercials. That's what they say.
Speaker 3: And they don't just say it. They mean it.
Speaker 7: They mean it.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: It's not just a platitude.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 7: It's true. I mean, look at it plays. I mean they will only.
Speaker 3: Say that's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good will, goodwill, that's what we want to see. That's the kind of world we all want, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: And then uh yeah, yeah, say it, say it. I'll say it, proud uncle.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But Tea, what about Crazy Clown Time? Have you ever heard the David Lynch song Crazy Clown Time? I'll start that out there.
Speaker 7: You know that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Crispin Glover right, No, no, no, no, no, that's a different song.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh uh yeah, I remember David Lynch is Crazy clown Time for sure. And then Crispin Glover had a song and it's called Clowny Clown Clown.
Speaker 3: That sounds familiar. I had forgotten that thing you get.
Speaker 2: You you got to rewatch it. It's uh, it's something else, something else.
Speaker 1: Okay shows, Yeah, does that ring about you? Uncle clown clown, clown.
Speaker 16: Clown, matter of fact, come to think about I got a clown that pick in one time I was a Halloween costume and I was a clown. Okay, that was one of my costumes for Halloween when I was a small cluster.
Speaker 3: Sure, it's cat ighting claw. I'm the clown. Now I'm playing around with these graphics.
Speaker 7: They never know what he gets craft. It's going.
Speaker 16: I'm talking and I get distracted with these I don't mean he's throwing out on here.
Speaker 3: I truly don't mean. Two uncles, Well, I.
Speaker 7: Get them, I get them, I get side tracked.
Speaker 3: That's the nature of this broadcast. Alcohol. I know you don't know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 7: I know that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Are we are we happy with the way the show's going here? How feeling as a guest? Everything is everything?
Speaker 3: Okay? Are we catering to you properly?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, it was going great. And I want to confirm. I confirm the.
Speaker 2: Title is called Clowney clown Clown by Crispin Glover.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna listen to them.
Speaker 7: Love was with another movie.
Speaker 3: Crispin Glover is the.
Speaker 1: George McFly that the father McFly to Marty McFly's dad in Back to Your Future.
Speaker 3: Yes, sure right, that was him.
Speaker 16: That's him that because the name was familiar and that's what's the most famous.
Speaker 3: So that actor is also a musician.
Speaker 1: I bet you didn't know that. I'm call Crispin Glover. I had forgotten he was myself. What genre of music might that be?
Speaker 2: T u.
Speaker 4: Circus circus music?
Speaker 7: I guess.
Speaker 4: Seriously, it's got like a like a pipe organ or something.
Speaker 7: And really, where's the circus in town? When's the circus in town coming?
Speaker 3: This is what we're going to be into any old time.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I swear there was a circus tent across from my work in this past week, because I would leave and it's nighttime. I get there, it's day, and I leave it's night and I see this tent all it up that I didn't realise was there. And earlier I'm like, the circus appears to be in town, So you know it's it's it's all around us, uncle.
Speaker 3: It just that's the way it happens. I mean the clowns are here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he can I ask you a question? Yeah, yeah, I was just I was just googling the our YouTube and the clowny clown cloud. And there's another another video here about Crispin Glover and Nicholas Cage making it making music in a convenience store. And that made me think, have you ever seen the film Army of One with Nick Cage in it? I have not seen that one because that kind of reminds me of your of this patriot guy. What because Nick Cage decides that he's going to be the one to go. I believe it's go capture Bin Laden in Afghanistan. He's like some kind of crazy patriot dude in Florida, Okay, and he like his whole goal is to go get Bin Laden and he keeps he tries to travel there a number of times, and I believe he finally makes it. But it's it's quite a funny film. I recommend you watching it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'll check that out for sure.
Speaker 2: It definitely sounds like from twenty sixteen Patriot Yeah huh wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I have one more weird piece of media to add to the discussion. Just some clowns real quick.
Speaker 6: You ever seen the movie Vulgar.
Speaker 7: Uh tea no o Ei there?
Speaker 9: Okay, that's like Kevin Smith movie from the year two thousand. It is you if you just do an IMDb. I'm not even going to bring up the key craziness in that movie, but clown plays are very serious.
Speaker 3: Do you do you know the movie Erin. I remember the name of it.
Speaker 1: I remember it being Kevin Smith, but I don't really know anything about it.
Speaker 9: Okay, just because uncle has certain sensitivity is about material on the show, I.
Speaker 3: Urge you t to look at it yourself.
Speaker 9: Okay, guys, it is bizarre, and you know Kevin Smith usually you know you know who Kevin Smith.
Speaker 6: Is obviously, right Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, and.
Speaker 9: You can tell from my accent I wasn't born in Georgia anyways, He's from Jersey.
Speaker 6: Just check it out.
Speaker 7: It's too much.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm look for that one too.
Speaker 9: Yeah you should, because it's really you want to talk about bizarre clown things.
Speaker 6: This this is bizarre clown things.
Speaker 5: It's actually I just see the full movies on YouTube.
Speaker 6: Oh good, Mark really so yeah?
Speaker 5: Not some other guy like some random page. It can't be Jesus, Oh, it's somebody.
Speaker 9: It's one of those guys posting like, you know, the movie and catching some money real quick and then he's gonna get kicked off YouTube.
Speaker 6: That's what that is.
Speaker 5: Because it looks like it. It looks like it's a real film.
Speaker 6: Really, that's scary.
Speaker 5: I'm really true, and it's the it's the real film.
Speaker 7: Are ya.
Speaker 6: Wow? Okay.
Speaker 1: I kind of wish all these all these clown songs, clowny clown, clown, crazy clown time. I want to hear a jock Jam's style electronic clown song that they could play in a sports game.
Speaker 3: Would that Jesus, yes, exactly what it sound like them. I feel like it'd be like that that did that, that clown clown that that that that that clowns that that that did that clown clown. See, I made it already, that's it. It writes itself. Yeah. Oh, you got to get the Hong Kong in there. That sounds great in an arena.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that would be for the bulls.
Speaker 3: What do you think is this?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna post it in our skype chat there and then you guys can pick it out of there.
Speaker 6: Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice man, and this is an exciting night. Well we're coming towards the end of the show. So there's what Jimmy, it's been sulking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we'll we'll.
Speaker 1: I think it would be wise if we went to the shout outs. Probably Uncle, is it that close? I think we're that close. So I think we'll we'll go to our callers and see it.
Speaker 16: Ask them if everybody that's let's see we get this guest tanks this first.
Speaker 3: Well well no, we'll back around to Tea I think at the end. But the callers, let's let's get them.
Speaker 5: To do a shout out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree with you. I agree with you there, Aaron.
Speaker 3: I think we'll keep Tea here.
Speaker 17: It was.
Speaker 3: The border first north of the border.
Speaker 7: I keep him name and then.
Speaker 5: Shout out to uh football. I mean, I'm planning to win my five American dollars on Sunday. Me too, And that's that's worth about seven or eight in Canada. You know, I was talking to get myself a like maybe like a spam and uh and honus rap.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, big plan. All right, Well, thank you for calling, Robin. It's great to have you. We'll talk to you soon, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: Have a good night everybody, Robin. And then we have Jimmy.
Speaker 5: Jimmy, you guys have one.
Speaker 7: What's that?
Speaker 5: Oh no, I was just saying.
Speaker 6: I was just making sure you were still there, Jimmy.
Speaker 7: Good good night, mister.
Speaker 19: And missus America and all the chimps at seed.
Speaker 3: A right.
Speaker 1: Sounds good. Great to have you, Jimmy. We'll talk to you soon too, So take care, sir. And then of course it's just us here.
Speaker 3: Uncle. Did you want to give a quick shout.
Speaker 16: Out, give a shout out to all the listeners and the new listener I'm training and to have the shout out to you people and and my guest, mister T.
Speaker 7: Cool to you, and.
Speaker 3: That's good. Okay, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I'll just give a quick shout out to everybody in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and keep bringing it up again. I've never been there, but hey, I love it nonetheless.
Speaker 3: You know, I'll just say that and shout out to T. Thank you T for being thank you, thank you for being the guest.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 3: Is there anybody that you'd like to shout out to while we're on the tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give a show to Mark boor shirt. Yeah, he came up in conversation and I always like to give that guy a shout out.
Speaker 4: So mm hmm, shout out to you Mark.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Yeah, yeah, I'll the ditto on that one. Yeah, great guy.
Speaker 3: And then T we'll just uh again.
Speaker 1: Why don't you give out your websites to listeners of Uncle the podcasts?
Speaker 3: Now about that? What's your website and where can we find your stuff?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, t cuoss t e A k r U l o s dot com. You can find information about my books and anything else I'm working on.
Speaker 7: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Uncle, is there anything else did we miss? Did we miss a question for tea is? I feel like there's something that we needed to ask him and we didn't.
Speaker 7: What was that? You're the one been talking. I've been listening, so you should know, so I kick what was it?
Speaker 5: The question?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 9: Creative Creative Accidents in the chat room says there should be a shout out to uh the uh Lion's Tooth bookstore.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh very nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what when I bought your American Madness book T I ordered directly from them and it was signed by you, and that was really cool.
Speaker 3: I did feel good about that purchase. That was cool.
Speaker 7: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 2: They're they're a great bookshop, and I'm always glad to support them because you know independent bookstores are, They're hard.
Speaker 4: To make happen.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate anyone who is rutting a story like.
Speaker 1: That absolutely, And don't forget those swords shops for one last John right, yeah, that fits right in there.
Speaker 3: But tuh.
Speaker 1: Great to have you as always, as I said to you in the previous houra, I have been hope and invite on either the Age of Transitions or this show. Uncle, thank you, thank you. We'll see you again. But we will say good night to you, sir, and we will. We will remind people that on social media. It's at Uncle podcast. That's on YouTube, x Rumble now, Instagram. Yeah it's a good one.
Speaker 3: Huh. I can't get it's rumbling. I know it's lots of vibrations.
Speaker 7: Involved in my phone, but I'm letting the customers listen.
Speaker 1: To tie everything down when you're on that platform, and you'll be just fine. Uncle on my phone, how can I Well, we gotta fire that thing up on your phone.
Speaker 7: That's that.
Speaker 3: In business cards, I'm gonna do that tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Uncle, you actually can do tomorrow.
Speaker 5: You gotta tell you things.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be your helpful podcast.
Speaker 3: Dot com sirtos